2. Miscellaneous

2.9/5 (65 ratings)

About Rodan + Fields

Rodan + Fields Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rodan + Fields?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rodan + Fields?

Original review: June 19, 2019

I placed a one time order with this company and requested that I not be on automatic reorder. However, two months later, I see that $170 has been withdrawn, without consent, from my bank account. I contacted their customer service and was able to have the charge reversed. A few days later, I received the unordered product at my house. I contacted Rodan & Fields 3 times so far to have a return shipping label emailed to me in order to return the unopened product. For whatever reason, they will not do this, even though customer service said they would. I will not deal with this company any longer. There are many other products available, at far less cost, to use than this company.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I started using the products almost 4 years ago and I tried several products and stuck with the ones I found worked well for me whereas some others were just not worth the fairly high cost. The eye cream is really, really good and I also like the night cream and daily cleansing mask. All the other things, toner, day moisturizer, the intensive renew serum, the derma roller, the hand cream oh my, really a waste of money - way overpriced.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I am very happy to say that I have been using R + F for a while now and I am very happy with the products and results. I have noticed very visible changes in my wrinkles and the tightness of my skin. I am 50 and I was really hating the aging process. Rodan + Fields has helped me to feel good about myself again. I would recommend to anyone.

Original review: April 3, 2019

During my maternity leave, I was depressed and bored. A lady approached me about this product and started selling me R&F. I was already using Paula's Choice which worked wonderfully for me but since I was desperate for interaction I got caught into purchasing a starter kit. For a few weeks I tried their products. It made my freckles worse and I started getting cystic acne. I then developed rashes all over my face. They tell me this is a "purging" portion of the products. Eventually, I just sold them online and got rid of it all to any sucker who would like to try their horrible products out. But let me tell you the only thing that worked was the Lash Boost. But for $150? That's ridiculous.

You can purchase lash serum at YesStyle or Amazon for 1/10 the price. I am just telling you and anyone who is thinking of getting with their program. Don't do it! Those promises to make money, I made more working Per Diem as an RN in a day than a month trying to sell their crap products to suckers. My got my mother in law and my friends to buy from me due to guilt more likely. I'm telling you. Don't spend your money on this... Seriously a waste of money and their products suck.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I received the Soothe Regime for my birthday in February and happy to get this as my birthday present from my family. I use the product as per the instructions but now am breaking out in these red lumps on my nose. They are not pimples as I tried to squeeze one and just blood poured out. I am going back to my old products that I have used for years to see if it is FR, my face is still red so it hasn’t worked to soothe my skin. I would like to tell my consultant but she is my daughter-in-law. So I thought a review would be better to see if anyone else has had this problem.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I ordered the Unblemish regimen for my daughter back in September of 2018. A second shipment arrived in December and was charged automatically to my credit card. I emailed immediately to cancel any future orders as we were not finding the product helpful. I received several replies confirming the correct account email and was told my order would be put on hold for 60 days. I explicitly explained that I did not want the order resumed in 60 days - I wanted it cancelled. My request was ignored and my credit card was charged for a third time. When I phoned to have the charge reversed, I was given the runaround and have yet to see the charge removed from my credit card. Very shady customer service. Do NOT give out your credit card information to Rodan + Fields.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I started using the Reverse Line for Melasma. Not only has it cleared up 75% of my melasma, but my whole face looks healthier. I've had to call their customer service a few times for different things (I've continued to use other products that I'm happy with) and they have always been very professional and easy to talk to. I've returned a product and it was simple and I was refunded immediately.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

The Dermabrasion paste is amazing and makes your skin so soft! I am 45 yrs old and use their products for fine lines and have found they work wonderfully. Have tried many other companies and products and these work great for me.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

Experienced major results. Cystic acne and blackheads are gone. Lashes are extremely long. No more dark circles. No more crepe like skin thanks to the body lotion. I’ve never seen my skin better. 100% worth every penny.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

My daughter bought this very expensive skincare set for me for Christmas. I started using it on December 28th. The first day it tingled and I thought it was just working somehow. The instructions said to use once every other day increasing to twice a day. After the first week my skin was still not tolerating it. I never increased the frequency and just used it every other day. Finally, on January 17th I realized it was damaging my skin. My face hurt all of the time. I called R&F and on the phone they sounded sympathetic. They took all of my info and said someone would get back to me. I asked them to swap out my product for the Soothe line in the hopes that it would be a better match for my skin and that I wouldn’t have to tell my daughter that her gift was burning my face.

Today I received an email with their response. They basically repeated instructions on how to use it and told me to go to my doctor if I was having a problem with it. Not at all the customer service expected or promised by this organization. So I told my daughter about it and she is getting her money back (I hope). I’m not sure it the Soothe product would have worked or not. Based upon this interaction with them they aren’t getting any of my money!

Rodan + Fields Company Information