2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.97/5

Rodan + Fields Reviews

Original review: May 18, 2020

I met a R+F consultant and she recommended the Redefine Amp It Up Package for $390.00. Before I purchased the products, I did my research about R+F and read numerous reviews. I really, really wanted these products to do what they claimed to do, but they did not. The Micro-Exfoliating Roller and Intensive Renewing Serum, honestly, did not make a difference either. I have found OTC brands that moisturize as well as the expensive R+F products.

Original review: May 15, 2020

I really wanted these products to work....they didn’t. I do not struggle with acne but every time I used them I broke out. No thanks! Awful experience & I wouldn’t recommend buying these products. There are much better ones out there with less harmful chemicals!

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 6, 2020

I did like the cleanser but the rest of the line was nothing special and very overpriced. Some time after I cancelled my subscription I was surprised to find out another package was on the way. Memo to R&D.... cancel means cancel... not 45 days to think about it and receive another shipment.

Original review: March 5, 2020

I have tried lots of stuff in the past. My skin has never looked so glowy! I have been using Rodan and Fields for 9 months now and always get compliments on my skin. I continue to buy more and invest in my skin. It's expensive, but I see the value in spending more money for my skin - we only have one face.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

My credit card on file was expired. So I didn't cancel my auto ship. After all, how can you use an expired card. Well... somehow they did. I was away and my package was sitting out in the open on my front porch for 10 days. I called them and asked how they could use a credit card that had expired, to which they said they just put it through and the credit card company accepted it. At this point I asked them to delete this card from my account. I was told they cannot do that. I then proceeded to ask them to put a note on my account that I did not want them to charge anything to MY credit card to which they said they couldn't do that either. So in other words, they are telling me that they control my credit card. I had to completely cancel my Rodan and Fields account. Very very poor customer relations. I am still waiting for a return label. It's been six days now. Hopefully it will come today since I was told they are resending it by email.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rodan + Fields?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

I wanted to let consumers know that the packaging for the two Rodan and Fields products I purchased are deceiving. My microdermabrasion abrasion paste jar came apart to reveal a smaller jar nested inside of it. The outer jar was substantially larger. I also bought the active hydration and noticed the jar was extremely heavy for the amount of product left inside. It was almost gone and the jar was very heavy. I think it’s a deliberate deception. I’m sure the ounces listed are accurate but it definitely tricks you. I haven’t broken open the hydration jar but I’m guessing there’s a hidden second container that’s smaller. Buyer beware.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

I was really excited to find something that would boost my eyelash length. Unfortunately long eyelashes comes with a price— infection. Itchiness, red eyes, and a stye were the price I paid in addition to the $155. I’m still trying to ship it back before the refund window closes, but no matter what I won’t get the money back I paid for shipping.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

I considered using this company and products to generate an income, my sponsor was very aware I was signing up for the trial period. My error was I thought the time period was longer than it was.... I was left with $1000.00 of products that I couldn't use and the paperwork R&F required was an impossible takes. The products are not better than what you can find in a chemist. The difference is they will continue to bill you monthly which is annoying...

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I ordered the Unblemish through a consultant back in February. It’s now September and they are charging me 180 dollars for a new order, WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION. I call to have this cancelled and they told me “we don’t have contact with the warehouse. We can’t cancel orders.” I said, "Okay so I’ll call my bank and have this charge disputed." She replies back “we’ll just tell them that the name on the account and the name on the debit card match and it’ll be seen as an authorized purchase.” So you’re telling me, I can’t cancel an order I had no idea was coming???! And this is a company? I called my bank up and they can and will dispute it.

I even had to cancel my debit card and get a new one because of this **. Bank told me, "They’ll more than likely charge you again and in a few months so it’ll be best to just cancel the card they have record of and get a new one." Never ordering from here again, never planned on it after my first set of products. No change in my skin condition at all. For 200 dollars I was expecting at least a slight change. It’s a waste of money. No face product costs 200 dollars to make and distribute. I guess that’s stupidity on my part for spending that much in the first place.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Rodan + Fields is run by a 3rd party customer service team with agents from all over the world working from who knows where. They hire and fire their agents frequently to cut costs. Some agents only work less than 2 weeks, before they lay them off and hire new agents, and then follow the same process. They never tell their employees this and say they are being hired for 3-4 months or longer, and then just like that tell them that there are no business needs for them. Well you should have known that before you hired them.

If you ever wonder why your customer service is so horrible, this is why!!!! They do not care about their employees. They use them and drop them like flies. They do not care about their employees or their customers. It’s only about how much the top 2 people make. STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! FAR AWAY!!! Find a better company that cares about their customers and employees.

Rodan + Fields Company Information