2. Miscellaneous

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.94/5

Rodan + Fields Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rodan + Fields?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rodan + Fields?

Original review: Oct. 29, 2020

I have tried all the products other reviewers have claimed work better or are less money and let me say, for the cost of each product, I am saving tons of money and am less stressed out using Rodan and Fields' products. The R + F products are so kind to my skin, work under year as it was a mess (took me 20 years for my skin to look bad, so that's fast), and no more guessing. I can just shop and go. It's awesome.

The consultant is the key to buying and using this product. They are highly trained and with the dermatologists creating the products, not just a company that sells tons of other products, it is very effective. I could refute every reviewer by just commenting on their review that they weren't happy for one reason or another but this site does not provide comments or help for them. I do not sell R + F, but if I did, I would be especially helpful to my customers, just like my consultant is to me. If you don't like your consultant, get a better one. That's my advice. AND, it is NOT a pyramid scheme, people; do your research. Love Rodan and Fields and their products as my skin is the best it has ever been.

Original review: June 21, 2020

Wow! Received the eyelash boost as a gift and absolutely love it. I had very few, short, thin Asian eyelashes and after a short time, they are full and long. Who knew? And as with so many “seniors”, my eyebrows ended halfway across. Now they are like my eyebrows as a young woman. Thick, lush and all the way to the end of my eyes. I see a lot of negative comments, but my experience with this particular product is wonderful.

Get buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 5, 2020

I have tried lots of stuff in the past. My skin has never looked so glowy! I have been using Rodan and Fields for 9 months now and always get compliments on my skin. I continue to buy more and invest in my skin. It's expensive, but I see the value in spending more money for my skin - we only have one face.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2020

Honestly, I don't have any issue with their products, but I don't feel the products live up to the hype; and I don't feel they are good enough to support a company with poor customer service who doesn't stand behind their word. I received an email from R+F that the special which included a bonus product had run out, so I would be substituted a different item. When the substitute bonus item was not listed in my order confirmation, I emailed to inquire about it, and the response was a "confirmation" that I would get the product and instructed me to email back if it did not show up in my package. It was not in my package, so I emailed back as instructed. The reply stated I did not qualify for the bonus item. I emailed them and stated my concern that they had told me twice I would get the product. I was told since I purchased a bundle, I would not get the free product.

I emailed again and stated that they shouldn't have told me twice I would get it, if I didn't qualify for it. Their response again did not address my concern. Just reiterated I wouldn't get it. I feel their customer service is very poor to not stand behind their word. I honestly don't care about the free product - if they had just told me it ran out before I purchased it, that would have been fine. They should never have sent me two emails stating I would get it, if they didn't intend to stand behind their word.

Original review: June 8, 2020

This MLM is a scam! I ordered $300 worth of product, tried to cancel within 24 hours and they would not cancel my order even though it has not even shipped yet! Said I had to receive items and pay for the return shipping. I asked to just cancel my order so NOBODY pays for shipping. They won't pull the order, guess it's a cool way to get more $$ from their overly priced gimmick junk anyways!. I am so done with this ridiculously high priced MLM Scam of a business! The high pressure sales drive me nuts, but their return/cancellation policy is ridiculous!

Original review: May 27, 2020

I use these products. I like them so far. The problem I have, that I’ve encountered several times, is this company’s lack of customer service. It’s so unfortunate that the people running this place, don’t value their customers. Maybe they are bringing in so much money selling their VERY high priced skincare products, that they don’t have to help customers. It’s very disappointing. My suggestion to you is... if you’re going to order these products, be very sure of what you’re ordering. Don’t make any mistakes, because if you do, you might email them, but they’ll never respond. And if you call them, they might answer their phone but they will NOT try to help you. It’s basically, “too bad, so sad!”

Original review: May 18, 2020

I met a R+F consultant and she recommended the Redefine Amp It Up Package for $390.00. Before I purchased the products, I did my research about R+F and read numerous reviews. I really, really wanted these products to do what they claimed to do, but they did not. The Micro-Exfoliating Roller and Intensive Renewing Serum, honestly, did not make a difference either. I have found OTC brands that moisturize as well as the expensive R+F products.

Original review: May 15, 2020

I really wanted these products to work....they didn’t. I do not struggle with acne but every time I used them I broke out. No thanks! Awful experience & I wouldn’t recommend buying these products. There are much better ones out there with less harmful chemicals!

Original review: May 6, 2020

I did like the cleanser but the rest of the line was nothing special and very overpriced. Some time after I cancelled my subscription I was surprised to find out another package was on the way. Memo to R&D.... cancel means cancel... not 45 days to think about it and receive another shipment.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

My credit card on file was expired. So I didn't cancel my auto ship. After all, how can you use an expired card. Well... somehow they did. I was away and my package was sitting out in the open on my front porch for 10 days. I called them and asked how they could use a credit card that had expired, to which they said they just put it through and the credit card company accepted it. At this point I asked them to delete this card from my account. I was told they cannot do that. I then proceeded to ask them to put a note on my account that I did not want them to charge anything to MY credit card to which they said they couldn't do that either. So in other words, they are telling me that they control my credit card. I had to completely cancel my Rodan and Fields account. Very very poor customer relations. I am still waiting for a return label. It's been six days now. Hopefully it will come today since I was told they are resending it by email.

Rodan + Fields Company Information