3.18/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Rodan + Fields

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Rodan + Fields Reviews

Original review: July 2, 2019

My skin was very dry before and after using Rodan + Fields no dryness, skin has a glow and looks my more healthy. My wrinkles are diminishing and looking much smoother. I am very happy with all the products and would recommend this to try. You must give it 60 to 90 days for best results.

Original review: April 15, 2019

I am very happy to say that I have been using R + F for a while now and I am very happy with the products and results. I have noticed very visible changes in my wrinkles and the tightness of my skin. I am 50 and I was really hating the aging process. Rodan + Fields has helped me to feel good about myself again. I would recommend to anyone.

Get expert buying tips about Miscellaneous delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

I started using the Reverse Line for Melasma. Not only has it cleared up 75% of my melasma, but my whole face looks healthier. I've had to call their customer service a few times for different things (I've continued to use other products that I'm happy with) and they have always been very professional and easy to talk to. I've returned a product and it was simple and I was refunded immediately.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

The Dermabrasion paste is amazing and makes your skin so soft! I am 45 yrs old and use their products for fine lines and have found they work wonderfully. Have tried many other companies and products and these work great for me.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I have been pretty happy with these products but what prompted me to write a review was the customer service. FedEx lost my shipment. I contacted R+F after hours via e-mail to let them know. (I did include tracking number and order number.) Early the next morning I received a response saying they were replacing the lost order! I expected they would want to be reimbursed by FedEx first or something. I received a follow-up personal e-mail letting me know it had shipped. My replacement order arrived very quickly. I was very impressed. Customer service like this will keep me a loyal customer.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rodan + Fields?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I ordered the Unblemish through a consultant back in February. It’s now September and they are charging me 180 dollars for a new order, WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION. I call to have this cancelled and they told me “we don’t have contact with the warehouse. We can’t cancel orders.” I said, "Okay so I’ll call my bank and have this charge disputed." She replies back “we’ll just tell them that the name on the account and the name on the debit card match and it’ll be seen as an authorized purchase.” So you’re telling me, I can’t cancel an order I had no idea was coming???! And this is a company? I called my bank up and they can and will dispute it.

I even had to cancel my debit card and get a new one because of this **. Bank told me, "They’ll more than likely charge you again and in a few months so it’ll be best to just cancel the card they have record of and get a new one." Never ordering from here again, never planned on it after my first set of products. No change in my skin condition at all. For 200 dollars I was expecting at least a slight change. It’s a waste of money. No face product costs 200 dollars to make and distribute. I guess that’s stupidity on my part for spending that much in the first place.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Rodan + Fields is run by a 3rd party customer service team with agents from all over the world working from who knows where. They hire and fire their agents frequently to cut costs. Some agents only work less than 2 weeks, before they lay them off and hire new agents, and then follow the same process. They never tell their employees this and say they are being hired for 3-4 months or longer, and then just like that tell them that there are no business needs for them. Well you should have known that before you hired them.

If you ever wonder why your customer service is so horrible, this is why!!!! They do not care about their employees. They use them and drop them like flies. They do not care about their employees or their customers. It’s only about how much the top 2 people make. STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! FAR AWAY!!! Find a better company that cares about their customers and employees.

Original review: July 30, 2019

This is an absolute pyramid scheme. Every negative comment you have ever heard about MLM or pyramid schemes relate to this company, from not paying your commission which I am still waiting for after 6 months, to harassing your loved ones, to a product which is very expensive and not that great. Shaming is a a below the surface practice which seems to be the modus operandi of the people making the real money, ie those at the top.

I now have a skin condition from one of their signature products, which is irreversible. (Please note, I have never had so much as a rash or a pimple before) Their recommendation, was to buy a different range of their products to correct it, which I did. No remedy. Some of the products are OK but not at that price! I do not recommend this business in the strongest terms possible.

Original review: July 23, 2019

My mother in law is a consultant for R&F, so I was more than happy to support her and try their products. Fast forward a couple of years and thousands of dollars later, with no change in my skin, I decided to move on and returned a complete, unused Unblemish regimen. I shipped it back 4/11/19 and delivery was confirmed on 4/13/19. It wasn't until the end of May that I called to find out about my refund when I was told "oh, I'm sorry, no one has initiated the refund yet." I was told they had to issue my refund to the CC I paid with (a debit card attached to a closed checking account) and argued with the rep that I needed a paper check. I was told R&F company wide does not have the ability to request a paper check for anything from their financial institution. My request was ignored and they sent money to my old financial institution where I then had to open an investigation to see if I could get my money.

Fast forward through lots of back and forths between myself, my bank, and R&F, and my repeated requests to speak with a member of management. I sent a letter from my bank to R&F stating they sent my refund back as I no longer was a customer of this bank, and made myself very clear that when I called (at a specifically stated time) I needed to speak with a supervisor, and sadly, at no surprise, no supervisor was available to speak with. I was told, yet again, "I can put in a request for a supervisor to call you back within 24-48 business hours." After 2 weeks of going back and forth, many disconnected calls (on R&F end), a few cuss words, and phone calls not returned, they figured out how to cut me a check. But guess what, THEY MADE THE CHECK OUT SHORT OF THE FULL REFUND! My MAJOR issues with this:

1. I was told they have to follow "policy" and cannot escalate things outside of their guidelines...but they broke their own policy when they didn't initiate my refund within the time frame given once product was received back.

2. I was lied to about paper checks.

3. Why THE HELL is a supervisor never available to speak with upset customers. That business model makes NO SENSE to me. Their overall customer service is horrible. "Supervisors won't call until they have done all research and have a solution" is not OK. That makes customers feel that they are being ignored and their problem is not important. There should be communication throughout the whole process. But I guess I just have better customer service skills and hold customers higher than R&F does.

4. Why can no one in management get on the phone with me, or with each other, to take care of this. Company-wide, their employees (including members of management) do not keep promises or call at times they say they will, and even hang up on their customers.

5. After all this, they couldn't even make the check out for the correct amount. It is not worth my time or energy to go back and have them make this right, so I will take the time to warn potential customers of the HORRIFIC customer service and PISS-POOR management. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Original review: June 19, 2019

I placed a one time order with this company and requested that I not be on automatic reorder. However, two months later, I see that $170 has been withdrawn, without consent, from my bank account. I contacted their customer service and was able to have the charge reversed. A few days later, I received the unordered product at my house. I contacted Rodan & Fields 3 times so far to have a return shipping label emailed to me in order to return the unopened product. For whatever reason, they will not do this, even though customer service said they would. I will not deal with this company any longer. There are many other products available, at far less cost, to use than this company.

Rodan + Fields Company Information