3.93/5
Based on 28 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

28 Rodan + Fields Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 12, 2018

I like that they have products for different skin types and ages of clients. I also like that they have very unique products and try to offer tools that can help women have better skin. However, it is very expensive and it takes quite a bit of time to go through the whole routine every day. It also takes some time to go through the website and figure out what you need to order. Moreover, it is a little more difficult to have to go through a consultant. Overall, while I had a great experience with my sales consultant, my skin began to break out very badly. I ended up returning the products.

Original review: July 11, 2018

I like that they have products for different types of women and something for everyone. And while they encourage women to be successful in their business, sometimes the women that work for the company feel like they have to be pushy to sell the product because there is so much pressure to be successful. Still, my experience has been good overall. They offer good quality products that you can't find anywhere else and they help your skin. I also like that I can help a friend or family member in their sales.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 10, 2018

Everything that I have used has always been top notch quality every time no matter which product it was. I have especially enjoyed the acne specific products that Rodan + Fields provides. Some of the items that I would like to try are a little pricey, but sometimes it is worth it to pay a few extra dollars for quality items. Overall, my experience has been a good one. I will continue to buy the products they put out as long as they are affordable.

Original review: July 9, 2018

Rodan + Fields has given me confidence. I used to be unfamiliar with beauty products and I was intimidated but now I am not. I get a premium product for a low price, but with good quality. It makes me feel like I am worth it when I am using Rodan + Fields products and I recommend them to my friends. However, sometimes the shipping is a little too slow and they should have some inexpensive shipping methods. I'm being spoiled by Amazon's quick Prime shipping, that I expect fast shipping from other places as well. Nevertheless, I will be a lifelong customer of Rodan + Fields for years to come. I have already started to buy products to give as great gifts for my friends who are looking to buy beauty products.

Original review: July 8, 2018

It's one of the best selling companies when it comes to skin care products for women. My mother uses it and she has never complained once about it which just goes to show that it's a top of the line product. However, when ordering online it can take a while for the product to ship out and recieve. Other than that, this company is very women centric. They should definitely open up the market for men. It could even be a higher top seller.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rodan + Fields?

Original review: July 7, 2018

So far I am happy with the products. I really liked the Soothe facial cleaner. It made my face feel really smooth and clean and it didn't feel heavy on my face at all. It was easy to use and I didn't need to wash it off after I was finished. The cost is really high, but you can return/exchange products if you don't like them. I am trying something new this week so we shall see how that goes.

Original review: July 6, 2018

Rodan + Fields has a wide selection of products to meet all my skincare needs. The acne product that I used worked very effectively! It took away ninety percent of my acne in two to three weeks. However, the acne treatment that I tried was harsh on my skin. It left my skin very red and feeling very dry. To be fair, I have sensitive skin naturally. Also, the prices of items are too high. Like other beauty items, there SHOULD NOT BE 50x or more markup! Despite these, I was mostly satisfied.

Original review: July 5, 2018

Rodan + Fields makes my skin feel soft. I like that for the most part it is pretty easy steps to each product. The instructions are clear. It is helpful to get them sent to your home. I do enjoy a quality product but the cost of these products is quite high. I wish it would be easier/cheaper to order one element on its own separate from the rest. Also, the ordering system is a bit complicated online, and it would be nice if it could be bought in a store instead of having to order online. And having to use it twice a day is unrealistic. I usually use it once a day. I feel like marketing something that it MUST be used twice a day doesn't make sense, it seems like they just want the people to go through more product so they have to buy more.

Original review: July 4, 2018

I was hesitant about trying the products, but I wasn't disappointed. They helped my skin immensely and I was surprised by how much I liked using them as a new routine for my skin. I really like the wide, high quality selection of products offered, each with a different purpose in mind to help your skin appear its best. The unblemish regimen especially helped my acne, and my skin is no longer as dry and dull as it used to be. However, I wish it was somewhat more affordable so that I could make the regimens a regular thing in my life and keep my skin looking its best.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I have been using these products for 2 and one half years and my skin looks great. I love the facial cleanser/mask and I use it twice a day. I have had people ask me what I use on my face. I like the feature of being able to order and have the products delivered to me personally. Never takes long to get my order and I love the convenience. However, I would like travel size or smaller size products to take along when traveling. I would like to have more specials or discounts on the products as well.

Original review: July 3, 2018

The overall experience with my products that I purchased from Rodan + Fields was good. They didn't do anything that made men exceptional or made them stand out from the crowd, but they had a quality product. They have fairly good products and they have a wide range of products that appeal to all types of consumers. I like that they try to be a little different in what they do and what they offer. I like that they aren't mainstream. But Rodan + Fields are typically a little more expensive than other products that are out there. I would love to see them make their products more accessible to basic consumers that aren't able to buy top of the line products. They could have more variety to achieve this.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I like the quality of the ingredients and how well they seem to work on my skin. It feels smoother after using the products. It was nice to know they were developed by dermatologists but I dislike the price of the product and that there are several steps. I typically don't spend that much time on skincare and would rather just be able to wash my face, add a moisturizer, and go. Overall, I was really happy with the products and how easy it was to modify my autoships. It was nice to be able to change the items I ordered if I wanted to try something new.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I like that Rodan + Fields employs moms who want to make extra money for their families. I also like that they help with aging lines and the skin care products help you to feel and look younger. The only thing that I dislike or would change about Rodan + Fields is the difficulty to order, you have to know or find someone who sells it and it's on the more expensive side. I don't have a lot of extra pamper myself money, so it's hard to justify paying for it all the time. Nevertheless, my overall experience with Rodan + Fields has been great. I like the product and what it does for my skin. Makes me feel good!

Original review: July 1, 2018

They are all good quality products and I know many people that use the product and also sell it. Everyone has been very friendly and the products are here in a timely manner for me to use. The face wash is my favorite product to use. However, it is pretty expensive and adding more products for all skin types such as oily, dry, mixture, dark skin, or light skin would be great. I Love everything I've tried so far and once I started using Rodan + Fields my skin has cleared up tremendously and I feel better in my own skin.

Original review: June 30, 2018

I like Rodan + Fields products because they are good for people of all ages, especially women, and even more, older women. The products are good for just about every skin type and also for people with acne. Most of the products are too expensive for my budget. The one product I tried was great. It was the Lash product which I really loved but it doesn't fit in with my finances right now! I wish they were more affordable but they are not! I wish they had more options in terms of price ranges for their products. I also don't like buying from multi-level marketing representatives.

Original review: June 29, 2018

Rodan + Fields have many products which can help all of your problems. If you use these products every day & every night for moisturizing, you can get the results that you are wanting. However, these products are very expensive and I don't see too much results from these products very fast neither. I can only afford to buy them twice a year as well.

Original review: June 28, 2018

Rodan + Fields seems to work well. It doesn't burn, sting or irritate. It helps skin look better, more youthful, may help to clear up acne or fade previous acne problems. It is hydrating too and softens skin while putting vitamins and nutrients back into the skin, too. The scent is very light, easy to use and soothing. I would buy more products if I could. The price is just a hindrance in my ability to get more products. I have to pick and choose but wish I could get more of the products. I would also like to try other product lines and maybe even purchase product for my teenage daughter.

Original review: June 27, 2018

Their products are formulated by dermatologists and undergo further clinical testing by dermatologists which is good to know and lends confidence. But they should share more about how their products are tested and show clinical trials or studies to prove or guarantee the efficacy of their products. I have tried their Proactiv Solution and it was merely okay. The product did not do what it promised to do, so on that front it was pretty unimpressive. Ripoff, scam, dishonest.

Original review: June 26, 2018

This was for my wife. It made her skin look a lot better than it did before and she would buy it again if the price were better. It is really expensive for us so cut the price. We know distributors who have had to give it up because the products were out of their friends' price range. Maybe packs could be sold for less. But it made her skin smoother with less breakouts. It seemed to be smoother to me as well. We like the products.

Original review: June 25, 2018

Calm your sensitive skin and maintain a healthy-looking, even-toned complexion and it has helped maintain skin health and less breakouts. It feels good on my face and does not burn or leave my skin feeling sticky after use. I've had a great experience.

Original review: June 24, 2018

It was a good experience purchasing from Rodan + Fields. The person who sold it to me was very professional and knew the line like they had been selling it for many years. Everything about the line is superior and top notch. Rodan + Fields makes my skin feel fabulous and it looks like I have had a professional do my make up. However, it would certainly be nice if it were more accessible. In other words, it is at times, difficult to find a representative or someone that can order the line for you.

Original review: June 23, 2018

I like that they empower women to change their skin for the better. They allow you to decide what skincare you personally need. They also have saleswomen that personally use the products. I think that is nice as opposed to someone that just sells the product. However, I hate the direct sales approach. It does not feel personal and feel like they are using me just to get a sale. I don't enjoy a friend request because they are trying to reach more people to buy their product. If the product was that good, it would sell itself. I used Proactiv when it was created by Rodan and Fields, it was a bad experience and overpriced. It did not help my skin and in fact made it worse. I was not able to return my unused product which was frustrating.

Original review: June 22, 2018

Rodan + Fields products are reliably natural and non-irritating. Each time there is always a pleasant scent if any. The products are all smoothing and softening to the skin. Their products are perfectly fine as is. They have all the best qualities with a top of the line facial and body product ingredients. The products can be safely used by all members of the family with no problem. My overall experience with the product line has been positive.

Original review: June 21, 2018

I use to like Proactiv which worked really good on me and my skin. Rodan + Fields always has awesome quality products that are always effective on my skin and there is never anything wrong with the products that I have tried. My overall experience was great and positive.

Original review: June 20, 2018

It was okay, I purchased from a friend who was selling them as a second job. The products are priced well. Product is a reflection of the price. It helps people grow their own business. There is a good variety of products to choose from. I enjoyed the product but would probably go with something that is sold in more places for more variety and availability. Overall, I was happy with the products that I purchased from Rodan + Fields, although I typically go with a more mainstream product because I feel they are a little bit more reliable.

Original review: June 17, 2018

The eye cream and night cream was great and matte. I love how quickly it works and the quality is exceptional. The products work so well and made my skin feel brand new, so healthy and clean. I enjoyed putting it on at night before bed. I received samples then I begun purchasing the full-size products because they were so good. I tried the eyelash serum and was blown away. However, the price is so high, I splurge less frequently than I would like. I wish the containers were also bigger and gave more product that would make it more worth it.

Original review: June 16, 2018

All of the products work well. I like that you can buy from someone you know personally and that it helps people who are trying to start their own business. However, I think that their products are on the expensive side. It is also hard to order things without having to have a monthly subscription. Sometimes I would forget to postpone my order and that was annoying. Nonetheless, I saw visible results when using the products that I ordered. I would definitely use them again and would refer them to others.

Original review: June 15, 2018

I like everything that this product and what this product has to offer and the high quality of this product, there is nothing else out there on the market like this brand. I liked the appearance of my face and the texture and I have never met anyone else that even had anything bad to say about Rodan + Fields. It is the most effective and popular.

Rodan + Fields Company Information