2. Miscellaneous

2.9/5 (65 ratings)

About Rodan + Fields

Rodan + Fields Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rodan + Fields?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Rodan + Fields?

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

My credit card on file was expired. So I didn't cancel my auto ship. After all, how can you use an expired card. Well... somehow they did. I was away and my package was sitting out in the open on my front porch for 10 days. I called them and asked how they could use a credit card that had expired, to which they said they just put it through and the credit card company accepted it. At this point I asked them to delete this card from my account. I was told they cannot do that. I then proceeded to ask them to put a note on my account that I did not want them to charge anything to MY credit card to which they said they couldn't do that either. So in other words, they are telling me that they control my credit card. I had to completely cancel my Rodan and Fields account. Very very poor customer relations. I am still waiting for a return label. It's been six days now. Hopefully it will come today since I was told they are resending it by email.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

I wanted to let consumers know that the packaging for the two Rodan and Fields products I purchased are deceiving. My microdermabrasion abrasion paste jar came apart to reveal a smaller jar nested inside of it. The outer jar was substantially larger. I also bought the active hydration and noticed the jar was extremely heavy for the amount of product left inside. It was almost gone and the jar was very heavy. I think it’s a deliberate deception. I’m sure the ounces listed are accurate but it definitely tricks you. I haven’t broken open the hydration jar but I’m guessing there’s a hidden second container that’s smaller. Buyer beware.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

I was really excited to find something that would boost my eyelash length. Unfortunately long eyelashes comes with a price— infection. Itchiness, red eyes, and a stye were the price I paid in addition to the $155. I’m still trying to ship it back before the refund window closes, but no matter what I won’t get the money back I paid for shipping.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

I considered using this company and products to generate an income, my sponsor was very aware I was signing up for the trial period. My error was I thought the time period was longer than it was.... I was left with $1000.00 of products that I couldn't use and the paperwork R&F required was an impossible takes. The products are not better than what you can find in a chemist. The difference is they will continue to bill you monthly which is annoying...

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I ordered the Unblemish through a consultant back in February. It’s now September and they are charging me 180 dollars for a new order, WITHOUT MY AUTHORIZATION. I call to have this cancelled and they told me “we don’t have contact with the warehouse. We can’t cancel orders.” I said, "Okay so I’ll call my bank and have this charge disputed." She replies back “we’ll just tell them that the name on the account and the name on the debit card match and it’ll be seen as an authorized purchase.” So you’re telling me, I can’t cancel an order I had no idea was coming???! And this is a company? I called my bank up and they can and will dispute it.

I even had to cancel my debit card and get a new one because of this **. Bank told me, "They’ll more than likely charge you again and in a few months so it’ll be best to just cancel the card they have record of and get a new one." Never ordering from here again, never planned on it after my first set of products. No change in my skin condition at all. For 200 dollars I was expecting at least a slight change. It’s a waste of money. No face product costs 200 dollars to make and distribute. I guess that’s stupidity on my part for spending that much in the first place.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Rodan + Fields is run by a 3rd party customer service team with agents from all over the world working from who knows where. They hire and fire their agents frequently to cut costs. Some agents only work less than 2 weeks, before they lay them off and hire new agents, and then follow the same process. They never tell their employees this and say they are being hired for 3-4 months or longer, and then just like that tell them that there are no business needs for them. Well you should have known that before you hired them.

If you ever wonder why your customer service is so horrible, this is why!!!! They do not care about their employees. They use them and drop them like flies. They do not care about their employees or their customers. It’s only about how much the top 2 people make. STAY AWAY FROM THIS FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!! FAR AWAY!!! Find a better company that cares about their customers and employees.

Original review: July 30, 2019

This is an absolute pyramid scheme. Every negative comment you have ever heard about MLM or pyramid schemes relate to this company, from not paying your commission which I am still waiting for after 6 months, to harassing your loved ones, to a product which is very expensive and not that great. Shaming is a a below the surface practice which seems to be the modus operandi of the people making the real money, ie those at the top.

I now have a skin condition from one of their signature products, which is irreversible. (Please note, I have never had so much as a rash or a pimple before) Their recommendation, was to buy a different range of their products to correct it, which I did. No remedy. Some of the products are OK but not at that price! I do not recommend this business in the strongest terms possible.

Original review: July 23, 2019

My mother in law is a consultant for R&F, so I was more than happy to support her and try their products. Fast forward a couple of years and thousands of dollars later, with no change in my skin, I decided to move on and returned a complete, unused Unblemish regimen. I shipped it back 4/11/19 and delivery was confirmed on 4/13/19. It wasn't until the end of May that I called to find out about my refund when I was told "oh, I'm sorry, no one has initiated the refund yet." I was told they had to issue my refund to the CC I paid with (a debit card attached to a closed checking account) and argued with the rep that I needed a paper check. I was told R&F company wide does not have the ability to request a paper check for anything from their financial institution. My request was ignored and they sent money to my old financial institution where I then had to open an investigation to see if I could get my money.

Fast forward through lots of back and forths between myself, my bank, and R&F, and my repeated requests to speak with a member of management. I sent a letter from my bank to R&F stating they sent my refund back as I no longer was a customer of this bank, and made myself very clear that when I called (at a specifically stated time) I needed to speak with a supervisor, and sadly, at no surprise, no supervisor was available to speak with. I was told, yet again, "I can put in a request for a supervisor to call you back within 24-48 business hours." After 2 weeks of going back and forth, many disconnected calls (on R&F end), a few cuss words, and phone calls not returned, they figured out how to cut me a check. But guess what, THEY MADE THE CHECK OUT SHORT OF THE FULL REFUND! My MAJOR issues with this:

1. I was told they have to follow "policy" and cannot escalate things outside of their guidelines...but they broke their own policy when they didn't initiate my refund within the time frame given once product was received back.

2. I was lied to about paper checks.

3. Why THE HELL is a supervisor never available to speak with upset customers. That business model makes NO SENSE to me. Their overall customer service is horrible. "Supervisors won't call until they have done all research and have a solution" is not OK. That makes customers feel that they are being ignored and their problem is not important. There should be communication throughout the whole process. But I guess I just have better customer service skills and hold customers higher than R&F does.

4. Why can no one in management get on the phone with me, or with each other, to take care of this. Company-wide, their employees (including members of management) do not keep promises or call at times they say they will, and even hang up on their customers.

5. After all this, they couldn't even make the check out for the correct amount. It is not worth my time or energy to go back and have them make this right, so I will take the time to warn potential customers of the HORRIFIC customer service and PISS-POOR management. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Original review: July 2, 2019

My skin was very dry before and after using Rodan + Fields no dryness, skin has a glow and looks my more healthy. My wrinkles are diminishing and looking much smoother. I am very happy with all the products and would recommend this to try. You must give it 60 to 90 days for best results.

Original review: June 19, 2019

I placed a one time order with this company and requested that I not be on automatic reorder. However, two months later, I see that $170 has been withdrawn, without consent, from my bank account. I contacted their customer service and was able to have the charge reversed. A few days later, I received the unordered product at my house. I contacted Rodan & Fields 3 times so far to have a return shipping label emailed to me in order to return the unopened product. For whatever reason, they will not do this, even though customer service said they would. I will not deal with this company any longer. There are many other products available, at far less cost, to use than this company.

Rodan + Fields Company Information