4.72/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2011, our premium, high performance German engineered hearing aids have been raising the bar year after year at prices far lower than you would expect. Because we are an online business (Based in the USA - shipping world-wide), we are able to save our customers thousands of dollars by keeping our prices at about 1/3 of the price of retail.

Our hearing aids, which are custom programmed by our Audiology Team to meet the precise specifications of your hearing test, start as low as $699. Simply send your hearing test to Embrace Hearing and we will suggest the model best suited to your needs. Customize your look with the choice of three performance levels, seven different color combinations and a variety of Bluetooth accessories. Each hearing aid comes with a 45-day free-trial period (Guaranteed satisfaction or your money back), free shipping, a full manufacturer’s warranty and, of course, unlimited phone and email support.

Try our “Autosurround” aids and let Embrace Hearing show you what you’ve been missing.

Embrace Hearing….Embrace Life.

View More View More

232 Embrace Hearing Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: April 11, 2019

I didn't realize how bad my hearing loss was until I had an upper respiratory problem that I thought would be solved. When they did the hearing test, they said I had severe hearing loss in the right and age-related in the left. Embrace Hearing was offering about the same thing as other companies but for a lot less price. They were also very kind and responsive to calls. When you call, you get somebody. If there's no technician available to talk to you, they always call me back within about an hour. I have Embrace's behind the ear hearing aids. With it, the television doesn't have to be quite as loud. Unfortunately, I don't think I got a really good response in the right because I still have this very dull sound that feels like a big echo. It's relieved a little bit but not substantially. But I hear better with the left ear. I test the hearing aids when I take them out. I know that I'm getting a better hearing.

Embrace Hearing response

Hello Gay - Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. There is no reason your RIGHT ear shouldn't sound just as good as your LEFT. Its likely a fit issue. We will call you today to get this sorted out.

Get expert buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I was not hearing and could not understand the conversation inside of a restaurant. There was also a bit of a mix-up of generally talking to people. I tried some other hearing aid companies that had the ear tube from the power source to the ear and didn't like that a whole lot. I went to see a regular hearing aid specialist and she showed me there some of the hearing aids. She can give me a real bargain. It was $4,500 to go that route and it was very good. Then I talked to another fellow at church. He said he paid $7,000 for one and had to get it in his pocket. He could change the volume and everything on his hearing aids.

I went off looking to see if I could find one with a wire that seemed to be like that. I found it and it was listed as a German-type hearing aid. It seemed that it has a lot of what the high-priced one had and I gave it a try. The staff at Embrace Hearing answered my questions. With the hearing aid, my hearing quality is better and I can understand most of the television programs. I am enjoying my experience with them. If a friend of mine is considering purchasing from Embrace, I'd tell them to try it. I have already told a friend of mine about it. I made him clean out his ears and put on a set of those on him. I plugged it in and let him listen. He liked it. He was sitting in the kitchen and talking to his wife in the other room. He was hearing her, where in the past he wasn't.

Original review: March 29, 2019

My husband's hearing loss was pretty profound. He couldn't communicate with the grandkids, and it was just really sad. He had had hearing aids but they either were broken or he lost them, so I went researching and that's when we bought the Embrace for him. Right now, he's in a care facility. He loses his hearing occasionally. It's not perfect but it's better. He's deteriorating in health but the quality of the hearing aid has been good. It was also the right choice pricewise. We had something go wrong with one of the hearing aids and we called Embrace. They had to send us a part and then they walked us through putting in together. We were really impressed by that.

Original review: March 20, 2019

You gotta try Embrace. The hearing aid definitely helps. I had real bad tinnitus and the hearing aids may have helped a little bit with the tinnitus but what they did help with was picking up all the real soft sounds and different sounds. It has made them more clear. The negative thing is when I'm in a crowd or a noisy room, it seems to pick up all the noises. If somebody's talking to me and there's a lot of noise around me, I still can't pick up that person's voice. On the other hand, my interaction with their team was awesome. When I had one problem with one of the microphones or something, they replaced it. They sent over a new one right away and things have been good.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I had some decrease in hearing as indicated largely by my wife for a few years. In retirement, I also joined a group called Lexington Storytellers and I found that I was increasingly struggling to hear particularly the kindergarten students as they would ask questions or make comments. Then when I would ask them to repeat, they were often intimidated. They would think they had asked a bad question. So I wanted to be able to hear them more clearly. My hearing exam showed that I had lost some hearing in the higher frequencies that are typical of young children. But the audiologist also said that I was in that in-between range where some people find that they gain significant benefit from their hearing aids but others feel like it doesn't do them any good. So she said it was my personal choice.

I decided to go ahead and I was impressed with the material that I was reading about Embrace on the internet. One of the things that frustrated me though was that it was very hard to find good comparative information on hearing aids. Most people have only had one or two brands of hearing aids in their experience so they either like what they have or they don't but they don't have comparisons. On the other hand, when I called Embrace, I felt like I was getting sound information as opposed to a sales pitch. So that impressed me. They were also considerably less expensive than others and that appealed to me. Embrace operates largely online and their argument is that you pay the $150 to go, have the audiologist check out your hearing and let them know what the audiologist found then they would reprogram the product for you as you need it.

They also said that what often happens is that there's a relatively small amount of money that actually goes into the hearing aid then the prices increase to cover the handling. They also said that you would often find that others would boost that price up. They would tell you you're getting a top-of-the-line hearing aid and therefore it's more expensive. To some extent, that's certainly true. But then the folks are likely to charge you even more and tell you that by paying more, you're getting free service.

There are some people who might greatly benefit by sitting down with a hearing aid technician to walk them through things. But Embrace has online videos showing how to change the batteries and the wax guards, and I'm able to follow the directions. So in my experience, it has all worked the way they have suggested that it should work. So I'm pleased. I paid less than a thousand dollars for my hearing aids and as far as I can tell from talking with other people, they will do just about whatever other people are getting out of theirs.

One of the reasons I was also willing to try Embrace was all of the reviews they had online. They were not all positive but everybody said that the company has been very quick to respond to their questions, and that has been my experience as well. Over the phone, they were certainly helpful in terms of telling me what I might expect. When I called to discuss things, they did a very good job as well. The technical person answered my questions and provided information. I sort of anticipated that at the end of that time, he was gonna turn me back to the sales force or try to push me to order right then but he didn't. He simply told me to get back with them if I had any other questions. So I've been very positively pleased with the relationship.

I've also had emails from them telling me things I might try. I got an email suggesting that because of the way the batteries are designed, if when you first put them in, you take the little tab that covers the battery off and expose it to the air for a few minutes, that will increase the life span of the battery by 25%. And that's certainly in the range of what my experience has been. So that is one example of their follow-up and taking care of me.

In terms of the hearing aids, I think the audiologist was correct. I'm not always sure whether I am benefitting from them or not. But there have been a couple of times that I've seen evidence that they're doing me some good. On Saturday mornings, I ride my bike while my friends are jogging and sometimes, that means that I am behind them rather than with them. Previously, I had found that it was increasingly difficult to keep up with the conversations. But since starting wearing the hearing aids, I've noticed that I'm much more engaged in the conversations. I am probably also more comfortable with the small children when I'm telling stories.

The aids I've got are programmed for hearing in large conference rooms where I want to hear the speaker in front of me and mute the sounds behind me, and I think I can detect the difference. I am more comfortable in those situations when I change the program for that setting. There's also a setting that is supposed to mute road noises and when I tried that on one occasion, I found it easier to listen to the radio. The road noise was significantly less and that was even in a pickup truck with larger than usual tires where the road noise is greater than it would be in a passenger car. The hearing aids are helping me some and in situations that I value having better hearing. I've also been very impressed with how comfortable they are and I've told other people if they start looking for hearing aids, they ought to look at Embrace.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Embrace Hearing?

Original review: March 17, 2019

I essentially wear my Embrace behind-the-ear hearing aids all the time. I wear it in a crowd and when watching TV, and it does help. It's much better than the older one I had. The whole field of electronics keeps advancing so rapidly. There's so much more capability in these than in hearing aids just five years ago. This does a much better job of adjusting to the sound level and I am satisfied with it.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I have mild to moderate hearing loss and through internet searches and reviews, I decided to go with Embrace. Getting the first hearing aid was fine and I had one letter, which they answered promptly and I had no issues with that. The hearing aid’s amplification is good but I have some issues with where they set it. It seems quite loud to me. I also have some issues with a lot of extra noise. I was told to expect that but it‘s quite a bit on some situations. In those situations, I’m not sure I hear speaking voices. It seems to amplify the background noise over the speaking voice and It didn’t help my understanding of some words that I’ve missed.

Embrace Hearing response

Hello Stan - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are trying to contact you now to get this resolved for you. You might need an adjustment but we will discuss that with you today.

Best Regards

Embrace Customer Care

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

My experience with Embrace has all been positive. I found an article on the internet that suggested different companies to contact and Embrace was one of them. Their reps were very knowledgeable and my interactions with them were excellent. I've owned hearing aids before and somewhat familiar with the issues, but I haven't had a problem with Embrace. With it, I can hear. And I like the receiver in the canal.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I first heard about Embrace online. We went with them because of their price, and the reviews backed the decision. The service, since then, has backed that as well. His hearing has gotten worse. But at that time, when we got it, he needed hearing aids. Now, he's borderline severe. We already had hearing aids before, but Embrace worked better than the other ones. So, there was an improvement. He has the top of the line model, the remote and the TV connection as well. My favorite feature is the service, which is always courteous, and the people outside that have been working. I'm very impressed with that. I have shared with numerous people to check this company out.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

My hearing loss wasn’t too bad. It was just that I lost all my high notes in both ears. I liked Embrace Hearing's price. Also, there were a lot of people who said that they absolutely love it. They like Tim who was the main contact, and he was helpful and explained everything about hearing loss and the device well. I got in the ear hearing aids. It’s hidden and it’s not noticeable. When you use your ear, it’s naturally meant to be that way because your ear funnels the sound. And I thought that would be an easier one to get used to.

Embrace has videos online that tell you how to insert the batteries. It was self-explanatory. When I had a question, I called them and spoke with Tim, and he answered my question. So far, everything’s going well. I’m hoping it continues. Since having the hearing aids, my husband isn’t always repeating himself and I can hear better. I can hear all the tiny sounds. When I'm listening to music, I can hear all the different sounds better. I can hear paper crunching and different sounds outside as well.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

My husband has a hearing loss in both ears. It wasn’t terribly significant, but he missed a lot. He did a lot of research and figured that Embrace Hearing was the best for the money. He bought the hearing aids that were not very noticeable at all. There’s a little wire that goes over the ear. Since he had the hearing aids, it made my speaking to him a lot better. My husband seems to be very happy. I have recommended that other people look at Embrace. People I know are considering getting hearing aids.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Embrace has a better system for finding hearing aids on the computer and they have everything there. Anyone who knows nothing about computers can receive them, use them, work them and be super happy with them. People are not going to find a better place in the United States of America to buy hearing aids from, especially if they've never worn hearing aids before. Embrace only has three hearing aids that they sell and I bought the cheapest one. It was an over the ear style and the price was good. I'm very happy. The best place to go to buy hearing aids in New Jersey is Embrace Hearing and I have recommended them several times. I told people to talk to Pam.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I've had hearing aids before and I know that I have higher frequencies in both ears. I searched on the internet for the best companies and Embrace came in close to the top. I made an order and got the ones that went completely into the ear. I can control the sound and volume either from my cellphone or from a little, round gadget they gave me. The quality was what I expected, it was pretty much what the competitors cost and I love that I can hear better now.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I had my last hearing aids for about five years and I could press down from my ear to control it. With Embrace's hearing aids, it's hard to do on the ear. It doesn't click as easily as the others. You have to push really hard and it just pushes the whole hearing aid down. It's almost like I have to take it off my ear to adjust. They should do a better job on that push button on the hearing aids. The ones that I was using for five years has a better sound and didn't have as much of a tinny sound as the Embrace Hearing ones.

I tried another brand that I ordered online, and I like Embrace Hearing much better. The Embrace Hearing has less of a tinny sound than that and has a better quality. It has multiple features. I think there are about three or four programs and it's supposed to adjust to the programs automatically. If I'm in a crowd, there's a program for that. I bought an extra handheld rectangular object that controls the sound as well. I really like the hand control feature, but carrying it around all day is bulky. If I'm upstairs and I need to change it, I have to come downstairs to get my hand control.

This is the first time that I've been able to hear for quite a while, especially in a crowded room. I can communicate better with the people if I can hear what they're saying. I'm still not hearing as well as I would like to hear though. There are still times when I miss things when I talk to people, especially if they have a really soft voice, but it is an improvement. Plus, every time we called, their crew has been very polite and helpful. The Embrace Hearing was a lot less expensive than the one that I had for five years but higher than some of the other internet purchases. For the money, Embrace's hearing aids are a good investment.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I've had a very positive experience with Embrace Hearing. I felt comfortable with the way they approached things. I also liked the opinions from other people who have dealt with them. I worked with a gentleman from there and my questions were all answered very quickly. Their reps were also always available if I called or emailed and the answers they gave were clear, helpful and satisfactory. I ended up purchasing H-700 hearing aids from them for a reasonable cost. Thus far, I've liked their comfort and ease of use. Now, I can hear.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I had mild to moderate hearing loss and Embrace was recommended to us by the guy who holds the strings to the money bag. I got the regular aids but I'm having an issue with them. I think that the connection between the ear part and over-the-ear is a little too short. But otherwise, I'm very impressed with them. I can keep them in. They no longer pop out or fall off. Immediately, when I put them in, it's like, "Wow!" The team was very good as well. They seemed to know what they were doing and they were very quick to respond to my messages and fix problems.

Embrace Hearing response

Hi Jan - I think we have resolved the issue you mention below but if not, please let us know - we can easily change the wire length if still needed.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I was having a hard time hearing people. It was hard to distinguish words and purchasing Embrace hearing aids has helped my life a lot. I can hear a lot more now. I can hear my wife yell at me. The cost is really good too. I've tried a more expensive pair, which was almost $6,000, and these Embrace ones outperform those. They are as good as, if not better than, the more expensive hearing aid. Initially, I kept reading up on Embrace and I found out they're good quality, which is true. They are a good quality hearing aid. With the one I got, the microphone is inside the ear and it's comfortable. I'm happy with it.

My experience in dealing with the team has been excellent as well. The repair technician is a real smart and pleasant guy to talk to. He's also very helpful. The first time I had a problem with one hearing aid, it was sent to the wrong place and then it had to be reshipped to a different location. But the responses and the repair were good. The hearing aids came back fast also.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I have bad hearing loss and I was wearing aids to get over that. However, Embrace Hearing is much clearer. It's price also made me switch over to them. It has a 3-year warranty on it, too. The quality is very good, and I'm almost completely deaf without them. I'm having the filters replaced quite a bit, though. The reps there are good as well and their response time is most impressive. I'm having pretty good luck with them and I am satisfied. I have recommended the product to other people. I told my wife she needed a set, and she got one.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I had two hearing aids before Embrace. Then I went to somebody and got my Embrace hearing aids, and paid an awful lot of money. They seemed to work so well and I can't get the same with the ones I'm getting in the mail. However, when I put my old hearing aids in yesterday, the sound was so much better for me and it felt so much better to have them in. I had a hard time hearing too far away though so I'm just gonna have to try to figure out something else. With Embrace hearing aids, however, when I have the TV on and I walk out of the room, the sound is terrible. But when I put my other ones in, I didn't have that. I could go out of the room, and I could still hear the same sound.

Embrace's customer service people were very good and I've been in contact them to see if they could fix the hearing aids. Tim was the one that I've talked to and he was very nice. I sent the hearing aids back and they did something, which made them a lot better but still not right. I'm dissatisfied with them, so I'm just sending them back. I don't feel that they are helping me that much. I got a refund on them and I'm sure Embrace is gonna send it to me. I gotta send back the hearing aids first and then they'll send me the money. They're an honest and reputable company. Although the Embrace hearing aids didn't work for me, they were very good and they helped me a lot.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

My hearing loss has been terrible. I got hearing aids from Embrace because of their price and from the recommendations and the experience that other people have had with them. I got the best hearing aids that they have which was $500 but I sent them back for a refund. I could hear better, but I could not hear high tones. Also, I could not hear speech any better when I was playing poker or when we were in a restaurant. My wife also asked me if I could hear the papers that she could hear but I told her I could not.

Embrace tried several things to fix it. They had me go to a local audiologist and had molds made in my ear. They also made special inserts and they tried those but it did not improve it much at all. So, I told them I was not satisfied with them, and I returned them. I also could never call their customer service. They had a live person answering the phone but she always had to have them call me back. It kind of irritated me because every single time I call, I had to spell my name for them. Then, they wanted my telephone number and my email address. I talked to them a dozen times and they did not write them down. So, the last couple of times I called them, I refused to give them my email.

I have had probably at least three sets of hearing aids over the last 20 years and none of them have worked. But, Embrace was very cooperative and they tried extremely hard to get me fitted but it was not working out. I’m very satisfied with the efforts that they put in to try to get me fitted, but I was not very satisfied with the results because they did not help a lot.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Embrace Hearing has a good rating and when I contacted them, they seemed to be concerned with my mild hearing loss and so they gave me a lot of information. The sales rep I worked with explained the various hearing losses and gave advice as to what type of accessories will go with different hearing aids. This rep wasn't pushy as well. I've got the model that has a discreet appearance to it cause my wife was concerned about the people looking at me with the hearing aid. So far, I was able to speak to their customer service rep when I thought I lost one of my hearing aids. I called them and they were going to arrange for me to get another one when I came across it. So I called back and canceled it. Overall, Embrace is an honest company. They have a good product at a middle-of-the-road price. I've been happy with them.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

My previous hearing aids were stolen and I had to replace them. I talked to Embrace about buying hearing aids from them and they said they were gonna be like my old ones. These were half the price of my previous ones and they’re excellent. Also, with my old one, the one I put on the right ear has that little red paint on it and there’s more red paint on this one, so it’s much easier to see. It was an improvement over the old one. I have partial hearing loss and when I’m in a bar, for example, these hearing aids work pretty darn good. I’m totally satisfied. I’ve told several of my friends that they should go to Embrace to buy hearing aids.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I have hearing loss in my left ear that was more than the hearing loss in my right ear. I researched online for hearing aids and Embrace Hearing had a lot of positive responses. However, I’m having problems with the hearing aids. I hear the TV a little bit better, but when people talk to me, I have trouble hearing. I’m having difficulty hearing in a crowded room. I can pick up noises like rustling paper. It’s almost too loud. And then when I try to talk to people, I have trouble hearing them. I reached out to the customer service at Embrace and I probably should call them again. They've been always very nice, supportive, and quick to get back to me. They were great. Also, the hearing aids were much better priced than all of the others.

Embrace Hearing response

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to do this review. We will call you today about your issue.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

My old hearing aids wore out after 10 years and when I cast around for somebody else that was doing it online, Embrace Hearing seemed to have a good review status. A lot of people recommended them highly and they had very few negative reviews. I contacted them and Tim was very helpful in going through the order sequence. The shipment was also very prompt. However, the behind-the-ear model that I got has to be improved. After wearing the hearing aids for several weeks with the way they came to me, the high frequencies are overbearing sometimes. The sustained tones also sound watery all the time. That’s not good. I also don’t like that I can’t get them adjusted. With my former hearing aids, I had a computer program that allowed me to set the curves on it. But now, I can’t do the adjustments myself. I’m gonna have to send these in to get them done. But that's the only negative about the whole issue.

Embrace Hearing response

Hello Phillip - We see that you would like an adjustment. All adjustments are free. We will contact you today to get this organized.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I have severe hearing loss on both ears and in choosing hearing aids, the pricing was the main thing. Hearing aids are expensive. There’s no way around that. But going through a local provider was about twice as expensive as buying from Embrace. I paid a little over $3,000 for the set-up I have now. Through other companies, it would have been $6,000 to $7,000. With Embrace, I had to go get a separate hearing test at a local company to be able to send in. After that, I don’t know if there would have been any difference in me having to go to an actual brick-and-mortar store as it was online. But it worked out good and I’d recommend others to check out Embrace.

The people that I work with at Embrace have provided everything that I've needed. I didn’t have any issues with sales or service. They also followed up to make sure the thing was all right. I got the H-700 and it has helped a lot. I couldn’t continue to keep my commercial driver’s license without hearing aids so I had to purchase something to be able to pass the physical. Now that I have them, I've been able to get my physical and I’m able to drive commercially. I also like the Bluetooth feature for the phone. The hearing aids have helped with the phone and the TV controls. Those have helped me personally as much as anything else with family.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I had a hearing aid way back when I was working in construction and it couldn’t work because I was in a very noisy environment. But I knew that I had a hearing drop so I went in and got another hearing aids from Embrace Hearing. Initially, I researched on the internet about them. I paid $2,800 for just one hearing aid back in 2008, so their price was right and I said I’d give them a try. So far, I'm relatively satisfied with my hearing aid. It fits behind the ear and has a little cone that goes inside the ear. I found out that it double beeps on every hour and I didn’t know that before. Then at midnight, it does several beeps. Also, the little ear piece was bent wrong to fit in my ear and if you look at it, it was like somebody did two rights. I kinda walked around and got it to where it worked, but it is hard to put in. Other than that, their team has been good and with my new hearing aid, I can hear the door squeaking again.

Embrace Hearing response

Hi Jack. Thank you for posting this review. The hearing aid does now double beep every hour - this is the low battery signal. We will contact you today to confirm this has been resolved.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

We're about 30 miles away from the audiologist that did my wife's hearing tests, and the idea that we could get hearing aids online would be an advantage to us. We researched a lot of sites and we got the best opinion of all of them was about Embrace. They seemed like a very good possibility with their customers reviews. Everything was excellent with their representatives. We were very pleased with the hearing aids because the rep was able to put them in her ears and everything seemed to be fine. She was really pleased with them.

My wife found the hearing aids from Embrace okay initially, but she's suspicious that it's not working, but we're going to try a couple more tests with a good blockage of the other ear. Other than that, the hearing aid in her right ear is working fine and she's been very pleased. With these things, if one is working, you can be unaware that the other one really isn't 100%. So that way, if the hearing aid hasn't been 100%, she wasn't aware of it because of the fact that she was always wearing the other one. Also, her hearing without hearing aids is still reasonably good, so with what she's feeling now, we'll have to do a more objective test. Other than that, we were completely satisfied dealing with Embrace and with the response we got, and with the delivery. In all those aspects, everything went well.

Embrace Hearing response

Hello Dale - Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. We will contact you today to determine the status of Ola's LEFT hearing aid. If there is any issue, I am sure we can get it resolved right away.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I did a hearing test, and my hearing loss was severe in my right ear and moderate in my left. My friend was satisfied with Embrace and recommended them to me. Also, I have been to other suppliers and the price was tremendously higher. Embrace's price was better than going to some of the other brands. I spoke with a gentleman who held himself out to be the owner, and he was very cooperative and helpful.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I have moderate hearing loss and I got BTE hearing aids from Embrace. My experience with them has been fine. I got the prescription from another audiologist and sent it to Embrace and then they filled it on the internet. The hearing aids are priced at $4,000 from an audiologist, $2,500 from Costco, and then around $1,800 from Embrace. The hearing aids from Embrace seem to work well. I’ve lost one and the company provided another one at a discounted price. So, they stand behind their product and they do a good job. Their customer service team is very fast as well. They got back with me on the weekend, so they seem pretty switched on. They are also really, really good about being always available.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

My hearing loss was considered profound and one hear had 60% going. It was pretty bad. I’ve used two other brands of hearing aids without much success. After wearing two different kinds of hearing aids, I found out about the hearing aids that have the receiver at the end of a wire, closer to your eardrum. My audiologist told me that would be the thing that I need in order to get a clearer hearing but their price was pretty high, so I looked online and shopped around. I wound up just phone calling Embrace. I went with them just by talking to the first person I talked to. He was very knowledgeable and he told me everything I needed to know and the things that I have already learned from experience. I knew that he was involved in it deep enough to know what’s going on. So, I was confident that I was gonna get a good deal out of it.

From what I’ve seen and talked about with my audiologist from before, Embrace's hearing aids are a comparable unit to the top-end hearing aids that I was offered and that was twice the price. I looked it up and studied it. As far as the technology and the capability of the electronics inside the hearing aids, Embrace's hearing aids are pretty much the same as what the high-end ones are. I got my hearing test records and faxed it to Embrace. Then, they sent me the unit and I had the hearing aids in three days.

The cost was half of what my audiologist told me I would have to spend and it's a feature that I liked. Also, the unit has a remote control with four channels that gives me four separate options as far as how much outside background noise I have. The hearing aids are great and Embrace's reps have been totally responsive every time I asked a question and they have been really easy to get ahold of. I'm 90% satisfied. I was hoping to get a little adjustment made to them but it has been very easy. It was easier than actually going to an audiologist.

Embrace Hearing expert review by Shelley Webb

Embrace Hearing offers consumers a discreet, affordable and customized hearing aid that can help with any amount of hearing loss, including severe hearing loss. The company is based in the United States, and they ship their German technology hearing aids anywhere in the world.

• Customized for your needs: Audiologists customize each hearing aid based on the results of their customers’ hearing tests. This means you will receive a hearing aid that is personally made based on your hearing needs when you order from Embrace.

• Get a professional opinion before you buy: If you aren’t sure which Embrace hearing aid model is right for you after you take your hearing test, contact Embrace. An audiologist will assess your hearing test and help you choose the best hearing aid for your needs.

• Three models to choose from: Embrace Hearing offers three models: Embrace H100 (mild to moderate hearing loss), Embrace H-300 (mild to severe hearing loss) and Embrace H-700 (mild to severe hearing loss). Prices range from $449-$949 per ear.

• Bluetooth remotes: Connecting your Embrace hearing aid to one of their Bluetooth remote controls transmits the sound from your TV, radio and mobile device directly to your hearing aid.

• 45 day trial period: Try your Embrace hearing aids to see if they are right for you. If you aren’t satisfied, return them within 45 days for a full refund.

• Best for: aging listeners and people with acquired or progressive hearing loss.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Embrace Hearing Company Information