Call toll free
4.69/5
Based on 89 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2011, our premium, high performance German engineered hearing aids have been raising the bar year after year at prices far lower than you would expect. Because we are an online business (Based in the USA - shipping world-wide), we are able to save our customers thousands of dollars by keeping our prices at about 1/3 of the price of retail.

Our hearing aids, which are custom programmed by our Audiology Team to meet the precise specifications of your hearing test, start as low as $449. Simply send your hearing test to Embrace Hearing and we will suggest the model best suited to your needs. Customize your look with the choice of three performance levels, seven different color combinations and a variety of Bluetooth accessories. Each hearing aid comes with a 45-day free-trial period (Guaranteed satisfaction or your money back), free shipping, a full manufacturer’s warranty and, of course, unlimited phone and email support.

Try our “Autosurround” aids and let Embrace Hearing show you what you’ve been missing.

Embrace Hearing….Embrace Life.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

197 Embrace Hearing Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I looked at the reviews on different online services and everything was positive with Embrace. Their reps have been excellent. Any time I've called them, leading up to my purchase and even after the purchase, they’ve been very prompt. They’ve been very straightforward and they’ve explained in plain language. Also, I was very pleased with how small they hearing aids are and the wire that leads from the dome into the device. In most cases, people don’t even realize I have it unless I mention it. However, I would like the remote to be miniaturized a little bit.

Get expert buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

My wife thought I couldn't hear very well and that we both have a problem hearing so I said, "I'd go get some hearing aids," so I did. I like the styles but also the price of Embrace Hearing. Everything was good with their customer service.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

Before contacting Embrace Hearing, my hearing loss was severe. Aside from them, I also looked at a number of other companies that provide similar products and it was from the literature or what I read on the internet about the products that I made a decision on what brand of hearing aid to buy. They all sounded the same, but Embrace seemed like they might have a little more technology in their product, so I went with them and I got the style with a receiver in the ear. But since I was purchasing my hearing aid from them over the internet, I was making a major guess that their product was as good as any of the hearing aid brands. Also, as I had never worn a hearing aid in my life until now, getting used to it was a big factor and sometimes I didn't like it at all. Nevertheless, the reps were straightforward and they delivered what they promised.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

My hearing loss was noticeable. I had issues with high notes in the left ear and there were times I couldn’t follow a conversation in the right ear so I thought I had to do something. I went to three hearing aid companies. There are some reliable companies out there but most of them have profits depending on extremely high margins. I researched on the online companies and there are four of them that seemed to have some evidence of reliability.

Any online experience has shortcomings and a hearing aid is a technical product that might benefit from a more personal contact plus a little bit more of a fine-tuning via one-on-one thing with the technician but I don’t have a profound hearing loss and Embrace Hearing was the easy and perfect solution that I found. I also went to ConsumerAffairs' website and read reviews of their customers that led also me to believe that it might be a sustainable solution.

I called and talked to a very knowledgeable gentleman. As a lot of hearing representatives in the retail trade, he was not particularly forceful. He was very forthcoming, answered my questions in a plausible way and gave me some confidence that maybe it would work. I did not find them at all disreputable on the surface which was most gratifying. The service provided by the team was not transparent because it’s an online company. I was not talking to a technologist, but it was very plain and straightforward. I sent in my hearing test and they gave me a solution. I had a behind-the-ear hearing aid from them. They programmed the aids, sent them back and they worked fine.

The purchase of hearing aids made my conversations with those around me much clearer and much more understandable. It allows me to listen to music in a better fashion and it picks up high notes that I was losing. It was an improvement and Embrace fell within the insurance payment so it’s a nice accommodation for me. I can buy the hearing aid and I can try it. If it doesn’t work, I can send it back then I can go with something more expensive and potentially better. I’ve gone to hearing aid companies and they come back saying that they got one bargain price at $4,500 per hearing aids, but I don’t think that $4,500 solution would be potentially better than the one I got.

Original review: July 31, 2018

I have partial hearing loss and I inherited a pair of hearing aids from my father-in-law that had to be tuned in for my ears. They were around $8,000 a pair locally and I had to pay $400 to have them adjusted for my ears. The Embrace hearing aids are twice as good and I like the remote control. Their people bent over backwards to help me and sent me free things. It was really, really good customer service, and they reply to emails right away. I couldn't ask for any more in customer service. I would recommend them highly to anybody and I have told a few people about them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Embrace Hearing?

Original review: July 30, 2018

Before contacting Embrace, my hearing loss was pretty serious. It was moderate to severe on one ear. Everybody from Embrace has been great and every time I called, they’ve been really helpful. I liked the cost and they gave me a 45-day trial period. I figured that if we didn’t like the hearing aids, we will send them back but we did so we’re keeping them. We got the one with the aid that is over the ear. However, my wife's had a lot of problems with hers. She got a lot of wax in her ears and she’s got a weird shaped ear so fitting the piece in her ear has been difficult. She even says that sometimes, it bothers her. I considered sending her hearing aid back and getting somewhere we could go in and have that addressed but so far, we’ve managed to do it on our own so we just stuck with it. It may be not as good as having some help but overall, I’m pretty happy compared to the price difference.

Hello George,

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review and we are pleased it is going so well for you. We are going to contact you about your wife - I am certain we can fix that.

Embrace Customer Care

Original review: July 29, 2018

Embrace is a well-built instrument and I like my hearing aids. It has four settings. I have just about full hearing loss in my left ear and the setting I use mostly transmits the sound from my left hearing aid to the right one. So I can hear more sounds from the left side but I hear them in the right ear. But I hear them and that's the main thing. Once, I sent my hearing aids back but I found out that they were okay. The man I talked to may have misunderstood how they were programmed. The people probably checked the hearing aids over but they didn't have to reprogram. That man was also always very nice. He wasn't in a hurry. He answered all my questions and I appreciated that.

Original review: July 28, 2018

I have moderate hearing loss and I need hearing aids because if somebody was talking behind me, I had a hard time hearing. When I was doing a lot of research, I found that hearing aids were quite expensive even with the medical group that I belong to. I was speaking to one of the guys and he told me that there are a lot of products on the market that are half the price but I would have to do the research. There was one particular fellow from Embrace that I spoke to and he let me know everything about the hearing aids and where the store is. He was very informative and he made me feel at rest. He also told me if I have to get batteries, I should go on Amazon, other than going for Walgreens or a CVS, and I can get them for a very reasonable price.

Plus, I signed up with CareCredit and Embrace took it. That was a biggie because buying something online is a tough deal. You don't know what's going on and that showed me that Embrace is reputable. It wasn't a fly by night thing. I also liked the idea that I can put the hearing aids in my ears and they are not noticeable. I got the hearing aids right away and it was painless. There was no hassle and I'm very happy. My Embrace hearing aids have been terrific so far. I've been able to regulate the volume with my phone and it's been working out nicely. They help me and one good thing is that I don't collect a lot of wax in my ear so I don't have to clean them that often.

Original review: July 24, 2018

My hearing loss was not too bad before, but I was missing a lot of things. I did a lot of research and took my time, and it took about six months before I decided on what brand of hearing aid to get. I read good reviews about Embrace Hearing and they were the cheapest and the best, so I had a really good deal with them. I got the best hearing aid style they had which costs $2400. It's in my ear and there's a little wire around the back of my ear. The service provided was good and the reps have been 100% great. They seemed to know what they were talking about and they gave me good advice. They tried to work things out for me and it wasn't like they were trying to push me off.

Since getting my hearing aid from Embrace, I can hear a lot better now. At first, I was hearing some noises, like a rumbling noise, and the rep told me that I needed to get a bigger size. So, I did that and they put some stuff in my hearing aid, and I've had no problem since then. My wife says I don't have to turn the TV up so loud and say, "Huh?" anymore.

Original review: July 23, 2018

I've tried more expensive hearing aids before but I didn't like them. I decided to go with the hearing aids of Embrace Hearing because of the price and reading some reviews on them. Prior to my reaching out to them, my hearing loss wasn't that bad. I heard well, except with voices, and I did not understand words like in the TV and especially in restaurant settings, but it was bad enough that I needed something. I got the hearing aid that I got goes behind the ear. So far, it has been great and since using it, I've been hearing better. Also, my interactions with the reps have been great.

Original review: July 21, 2018

I have a major hearing loss and it’s still not corrected, but it’s a lot better now with the Embrace hearing aids. I reviewed Embrace and ConsumerAffairs' recommendation online. And then, I did a bit of research and what it boiled down to was the same product for about half the cost. When I called Embrace the reps didn’t try to sell me anything I didn’t need. There was one thing that they said I didn’t need, but I wanted it so I bought it.

I have the behind-the-ear hearing aids and having them is dramatic. I can hear birds outside and can also hear my wife. I had a pair of hearing aids that I wouldn’t wear because they didn’t do any good and so, I quit hearing them. But with the Embrace hearing aids, I put them on when I get up at 6 o’clock in the morning and I take them off at night when I shower before I go to bed. They are the highest quality a person can get. I’ve got the upgraded ones with 20 different programs and they’re more than half the cost of what I can get from a hearing aid store.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I had Phonak before and then I bought 3 top-of-the-line Embrace Hearing aids. The only thing that I have concern about is that there are various programs on my hearing aids that I have no idea what they are for and I can’t tell which one I use for which. But I’ve had a good experience with Embrace Hearing. I’m hearing things I haven’t heard in a long time and the quality that I’m getting is really much better than what I had before. I really appreciate that. I had a lot of problem hearing when I was in rooms with a lot of people. I do a lot of lecturing and it was a big problem when I try and hear people when they ask questions and that seems to be resolved now with the new hearing aids.

I’m hearing all the conversations much better, especially good when I’m in a board meeting with some of the charities that I work with. Hearing all the people in the room is now much better and much clearer than it was before. It’s a big advantage to me because I’m able to do my work much better. I’m a professional genealogist so I work with a lot of individuals and family research. I also do a lot of lecturing all around the state of Michigan and now I’m starting to do nationally in the lecturing now. Embrace Hearing helped to give me an income in my retirement. I would definitely recommend these hearing aids. In fact, I’ve already recommended them to my dentist whose mother has a hearing problem and he’s now looking into their hearing aids as well.

Hello John

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We are re-sending you the "welcome" email that includes the information about the programs you mention. The hearing aids are very automatic so you may never need the programs but you can review the email we send.

All the best

Embrace Customer Care

Original review: July 17, 2018

I have moderate hearing loss on high frequencies. And after reading a lot of reviews online, it came down to taking the risk due to lower price. Embrace Hearing has half the price on similar quality hearing aids versus those from my audiologist. I got hearing aids that are over the ear and there's a piece that goes inside the ear. And while they are comfortable for hearing aids, they’re not as comfortable as not wearing anything. They’re not painful but I’d rather not wear them like how one wears a contact lens. Other than that, the customer service was fantastic. I’ve had two or three calls to get some advice. I talked to them before I ordered to get some idea of what to expect and in every case, I was very impressed.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I was pleased the first time I bought hearing aids from Embrace and the pricing seemed good, so I went back to them to get another pair. In my old pair, the remote could shut the hearing aids off. The new pair, you couldn’t do that. The only way that you can shut the hearing aids off is by opening the battery. It’s not a big deal but it’s a little less convenient. Also, the first pair of hearing aids came in a single case, and the second pair come in two which is a little bit more awkward. But my second hearing aids are better overall. It filters better and the wind is less of a problem.

Original review: July 8, 2018

I have mild to moderate hearing loss and my son researched hearing aid companies. The rep from Embrace Hearing answered a lot of questions and I ended up buying the H-300. I wasn’t sure about it at first but it turned out really well and the customer help is good. The price is right and the quality is very good. I have recommended it to several people. I told my friends that they need to get it. They won’t be spending $10,000 unnecessarily, they’ll get a good deal and they’ll be able to hear properly.

Original review: July 3, 2018

I had a hard time hearing certain things. I tried some of the hearing aids here in Rockford where I live. They were quite expensive and they didn’t do much. And Embrace had a good rating on the internet, so I tried them. However, I really can’t say that it’s really fixed my hearing. I may be one of these people that they can’t really help. Maybe it’s helped a little bit. But their customer service was right up there. Anytime I had any questions or I emailed them, they always responded right away. I also ordered some additional parts and they came right away. My experience was pretty good.

Original review: July 2, 2018

I had an older pair of hearing aids that were broken and I sent them in and Embrace said they couldn’t fix them economically so I bought another pair. I’m really pretty satisfied with them. I like the idea that I can raise and lower the volume despite hooking the thing over my ear.

Original review: June 23, 2018

I destroyed my ears with the bobby pin as a kid and I kept poking them. So, I had ear infection. Then I lost a lot of my hearing. I tried another company for behind-the-ear hearing aids but they hurt with my glasses on, so, I chucked them out. My hearing loss was severe to profound at the time. Then, I tried the in-ear hearing aids from Embrace Hearing. They cost a lot of money but they're cheaper than Lyric. I had the Lyric before and that was $3,600 per year which was ridiculous. Plus, they don’t have any tech. So, I went to get permanent hearing aids, which I don’t wear that often. One time, one of my hearing aids was tuned up so high and I had feedback. I contacted Embrace Hearing and they helped me. They went out of their way to make sure this works for me. All in all, I like the company. They’re pretty good. And so far, I am very happy with my hearing aids.

Original review: May 25, 2018

My mom has moderate hearing loss. My brother looked up for hearing aids on the computer and came up with Embrace. My mom got the H30, however, she's having a hard time keeping them in and the wire in one of the hearing aids broke. Other than that, my mom seems to be able to hear better with her Embrace hearing aids. I would definitely tell people to go with them.

Embrace Hearing response

Hello Terry - Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad the hearing aids are working well but need to speak with you about the two issues you mention. We will contact you today - Thanks!

Original review: May 17, 2018

I have a borderline severe hearing loss in my right ear and no insurance coverage for hearing aids. Embrace Hearing’s price point was affordable so I got the best one that they make and the speech beam. For both ears, what I got from Embrace would have cost me $6000 but I got a state of the art and top of the line product for half that. The Bluetooth capability is cool although I did not think that I would get much use out of that. When I receive a phone call, it gets pumped right into my hearing aid. They can hear me fine and I can hear them great without headphones or anything. I can hear better and it’s a good thing.

But when I got it, I was hearing some buzzing sound coming from the right hearing aid and I attributed that to being occasionally a defective device. But they were saying that it was the fact that I have nerve damage in my right ear. My ear is now hearing what it should be hearing and the brain doesn’t know how to process it because the nerves are damaged. The buzz I was hearing was my brain and not their product but they went the extra mile. I told them that it’s not that I don’t believe them, but I’m skeptical. So they sent me another right hearing aid, programmed it exactly like the one I had and said, “You could be right”. And so they sent me another one and said that if it solved the problem, to send them the other one back. If it doesn’t, to send them the one they sent me back. And they were right.

When I put the other hearing aid in, I had the same buzz, so it’s me. I sent the spare back and thanked them. They told me I have to get used to it. I appreciated it because I’ve given them a lot of money, and I will always have that nagging doubt that I had something wrong versus it was just the fact that my ears were damaged. It couldn’t hear that sound anymore and what it hears comes out as a buzz, because the brain doesn’t know what to do with that signal.

I learned to live with my hearing loss because I can get by but it’s aggravating for me especially with my wife constantly having to ask her to repeat stuff. But now, my life is a lot better and it’s significantly different because of the hearing aid. When we’re driving down the road, my wife is on my right, which is my bad ear but I hear everything she says. If I’m in a crowded restaurant and there are people talking, I can hear everything. Before, I couldn’t pick up what was being said. I knew somebody was saying something but I couldn’t hear it. I should have done it a lot sooner, but I like spending money on Corvettes and guitars too and this was always a bottom priority, but I had to make it one.

Original review: May 10, 2018

My father who has moderate to severe hearing loss uses the H700 Embrace hearing aid, which we got in February. He could hear better with it and it has made a difference. We’ve gone outside and he could hear more things and sounds than he used to. The hearing aid has been working but there were times, he couldn't understand the speech and that's one of his big problems, and even with watching TV sometimes, he couldn't understand the words. I’m not sure what we can really do about it. I was gonna call Embrace but I haven’ had the chance to do it. My father hasn’t seen any Embrace staff too and that’s another thing I wanted to find out if there are any places locally. We just bought the hearing aid online.

But I spoke to Embrace in the beginning about the hearing aids and the interaction I had with them was very helpful. Embrace is fairly easy to work with. And all in all, the hearing aid has been pretty good. We chose Embrace originally because of the cost and some of the reviews about it that I read online. We just started working with them and I just have to learn how to maintain them and change the batteries. I’ve been changing the batteries every nine days. If you have moderate or not really, really severe hearing loss, this hearing aid is worth the price.

Original review: April 29, 2018

My wife went over the internet and researched Embrace and it appeared that they had the best writings of anybody she looked at. I chose to get the H700 because it had everything I needed. I talked to 'em when they asked me the length of the wire and the size of the earpiece. Since having the hearing aid, I can hear. In fact, this morning when I put it on and turned it on, everything was really quiet in the bathroom and I went, “Man, those birds are loud.” It’s like a new world. And I didn’t know that computer keys made a noise and click when you type on. I’m like a little baby, making all these new discoveries.

I am happy with the hearing aids and they’re comfortable. I have remembered to take them off every time I get in the shower. But I get this little gravelly noise and a little feedback when I’ve only had them for four to six weeks. I know that they’re programmed to increase the volume every week or two until they get you up to the top volume. But I can always turn them down when I start getting bad echoes. I just push the button and they turn down a little bit.

The cost was pretty grand. But I think everything is way too much. I bought cars cheaper than that. In relation to the quality, I think compared to everything else that I looked at in the market, it is very reasonable. And their customer service was really nice. I’ve called and talked to them, and they’ve told me what I needed to know. That was how I found out that they save the program to increase volume over time. And I’ve recommended Embrace. I was talking to a friend of mine and he wasn't happy with his hearing aids. I was trying to get him to look at Embrace and I told him that with it, I could hear.

Original review: April 23, 2018

I have partial hearing loss. I went online and I looked at all the options. I selected Embrace based on reviews and I got the Embrace H-700 type. It doesn’t have a bluetooth but it’s a combination of everything. I do hear better now and they are comfortable. In fact, I come to bed many times with them still in there if I don’t remember to go back and take them off. Also, I had a couple of questions, I sent an email, and I got a response quickly. So far, I'm happy with them.

Original review: April 18, 2018

My wife has Embrace hearing aids. She's had hearing aids for 10 years, and the ones from Embrace were replacements for the ones that she had. She had an old-style hearing aid, and we happen to be in Florida for three months and hers shot craps. So I started looking online and found Embrace. Everything I read about them was good. They were rated as one of the top three and they have a 45-day free trial. She had just had a hearing test before we came down here. So, we've got the hearing test sent in to Embrace and got the hearing aids and so far, so good. My wife has had the hearing aids for 90 days and we were just talking about them last night. She doesn't seem to have any issues. It's a lot better than the 10-year-old ones.

Original review: April 17, 2018

I had a doctor recommend Embrace Hearing. I tried their hearing aids and I actually had my hearing test done and they recommended I keep them. I was considering getting rid of them because I was having some fluid behind my ear and that was why I can’t control my hearing. I got the 700 type and I'm able to use the phone with it, hands-free. However last night, I was in a room and we had a speaker and the ceiling is so high, I couldn’t hear a thing. It was just so much noise and it was really difficult.

The sales guy called me when I was wanting to return it. He extended the warranty because I was going through some testing to make sure I wanted to keep them before I committed to them. I’m grateful for that but it was a real slow response time and I was really surprised by that and a little disappointed too. There were a couple of times I called and it took a while for them to get back to me. I called, I had a question and there wasn’t anybody to answer that question at the time. We had to wait for a callback which was frustrating.

Original review: April 11, 2018

I have a partial hearing loss and I liked the reviews that I read about Embrace Hearing. Their hearing aid was the first one that I got and I could hear better with it. I’ve recommended them to my sister-in-law and I’ve told them how great Embrace was.

Original review: April 8, 2018

After being impressed by the online reviews, I contacted Embrace Hearing, They responded within hours and email exchanges of information ensued. Within the week a technician phoned me to discuss my hearing profile and eventually took my order, even though that was not his job. The order was placed on a Friday and the hearing aids were delivered the following Monday.

I have worn hearing aids for ten years - first Beltones, then Phonaks. The Embrace hearing aids are FAR superior. They are smaller and lighter than my earlier hearing aids and the speaker in the ear, rather than in the hearing aid body behind the ear with its audio output fed to the ear with a sound tube. The tiny speaker cushioned with a flexible anti-feedback diaphragm surrounding it, is practically unnoticeable. No discomfort whatsoever. The surround-sound option is remarkable - it adjusts to its environment so hearing what's important is enhanced more than with my earlier hearing aids. The price is anywhere from 40% less than the competition, on up and they furnished insurance claim forms with necessary technical information for reimbursement entered.

Original review: April 8, 2018

My hearing has improved since having the Embrace H-700 Hearing aid. It’s top-of-the-line and I’m impressed with its quality. But my ears were itching when I first got them and they called me back and they recommended that I take them out and wipe them off because sometimes there is some residue material during processing that remains on them. And that seemed to resolve the problem. Their service was excellent for its cost.

Original review: March 15, 2018

My hearing loss was minor and I chose to go with Embrace Hearing due to reviews online and a cheaper cost. I got the basic model that goes behind the ear and it helps. I sent the audio thing in and the reps sent me the hearing aids and talked a little bit about how it worked, and I was satisfied with that. I also asked them about their support because I'm leaving the country and I'm hoping they can still support it if I've gone somewhere, and they said there's no problem. The battery life isn't really good, but the good news is they aren't that expensive. But they're not rechargeable and it would be much better if the hearing aid itself was rechargeable, instead of having to switch batteries constantly. Overall they're good hearing aids for the price. Unless you have a complicated problem with your ears that they'd have to be adjusted constantly, Embrace Hearing is a good way to go.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I saw Embrace Hearing online and I tried them and you've got to pay for them upfront. If you don’t like it, they give your money back. I don’t wear my Embrace hearing aids all the time. The battery goes dead so fast it's almost impossible to wear them a full day without them going dead. I was told you need to open them up. And I open them up every time I take them off so the battery's not working. But I may get a day and a half out of each one of them. It started out I think I was getting two and a half days, an extra day but all of a sudden it seems like these batteries aren't lasting very long at all.

And another thing, I'm getting a lot of feedback on it. I had a surround sound put on it and maybe that's why I'm getting that echo feedback on it. And so I had to turn it down to the lowest point. But I'm happy with them. I didn’t buy the pair that I had my ears tested because I discovered it's going to be like $7,000. Then I went to Costco and those people were ridiculous. I had to make two appointment trips to go see him and I never did. I don't know Embrace get these things from. They probably get it from China or somewhere else but they seem to work fine. And I cut the profit down in half. The reps at Embrace Hearing all seem to be really good. I think they know about the hearing aid business. They seem to be a legit type company that's trying to help the consumer for a better price. But when you go to an audiologist they seem to want to charge the highest prices that they can possibly find to solve your issues.

Hello William

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your comments here. We are going to contact you today regarding your Battery issues. The batteries should be lasting 7-10 days reliably. Either you have a bad batch or there is something wrong with the hearing aids. Either way, we will get it resolved today.

Our hearing aids made by a German company.

Embrace Hearing expert review by Shelley Webb

Embrace Hearing offers consumers a discreet, affordable and customized hearing aid that can help with any amount of hearing loss, including severe hearing loss. The company is based in the United States, and they ship their German technology hearing aids anywhere in the world.

• Customized for your needs: Audiologists customize each hearing aid based on the results of their customers’ hearing tests. This means you will receive a hearing aid that is personally made based on your hearing needs when you order from Embrace.

• Get a professional opinion before you buy: If you aren’t sure which Embrace hearing aid model is right for you after you take your hearing test, contact Embrace. An audiologist will assess your hearing test and help you choose the best hearing aid for your needs.

• Three models to choose from: Embrace Hearing offers three models: Embrace H100 (mild to moderate hearing loss), Embrace H-300 (mild to severe hearing loss) and Embrace H-700 (mild to severe hearing loss). Prices range from $449-$949 per ear.

• Bluetooth remotes: Connecting your Embrace hearing aid to one of their Bluetooth remote controls transmits the sound from your TV, radio and mobile device directly to your hearing aid.

• 45 day trial period: Try your Embrace hearing aids to see if they are right for you. If you aren’t satisfied, return them within 45 days for a full refund.

• Best for: aging listeners and people with acquired or progressive hearing loss.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb

Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Embrace Hearing Company Information

Mountain Lakes
NJ
(888)-929-9555
Fax:
917-382-2742
www.embracehearing.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business