Call toll free
4.72/5
Based on 100 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2011, our premium, high performance German engineered hearing aids have been raising the bar year after year at prices far lower than you would expect. Because we are an online business (Based in the USA - shipping world-wide), we are able to save our customers thousands of dollars by keeping our prices at about 1/3 of the price of retail.

Our hearing aids, which are custom programmed by our Audiology Team to meet the precise specifications of your hearing test, start as low as $449. Simply send your hearing test to Embrace Hearing and we will suggest the model best suited to your needs. Customize your look with the choice of three performance levels, seven different color combinations and a variety of Bluetooth accessories. Each hearing aid comes with a 45-day free-trial period (Guaranteed satisfaction or your money back), free shipping, a full manufacturer’s warranty and, of course, unlimited phone and email support.

Try our “Autosurround” aids and let Embrace Hearing show you what you’ve been missing.

Embrace Hearing….Embrace Life.

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 12, 2018

158 Embrace Hearing Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I needed to replace the hearing aids I got in 2011. The place in town was expensive so I looked at what else was available out there. I went online and did some research. Embrace had very helpful reps and I got their most expensive unit for my partial hearing loss. I like them better than my older hearing aids. They are more discreet and I like the little handheld remote that turns it up and down. The only other thing is the thing that you hook up to the television so that the television plays on the hearing aids doesn't seem to work very well. Also, my insurance was supposed to pay $1,000 but they told me that I would have to do that on my own. Other than those, I'm very satisfied across the board with my experience.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I started at Costco and they put in a hearing aid and they told me to walk around. That didn't tell me anything about the hearing aid so I went online for a couple of brands that I tried at Costco and there weren't many good responses from the people who had purchased them. I continued looking and Embrace was on there and it said it was strictly an online company. There were 160 responses for the company and all but 10 were positive. That said a lot because with another company if there 50 responses, 35 were negative which was not good.

I had a woman call me on a Saturday night from New York in her home at nine o'clock her time. I did a Skype so that she could look at my ear and see what I was doing. That was absolutely going overboard but she was marvelous. What happened was I had a terrible time putting this thing into my ear. We went round and round with that. My kids were holding the phone so that the lady in New York could see what I was doing. And when my kid who has hands that are big enough to hold a basketball out it in my ear, she said that was right. It took me a while because I was so excited but I got an absolutely phenomenal response.

I bought their top of the line which was $2,500 for both ears and that was very reasonable. Right now though, there's a defect in my hearing aid. It was playing music in one ear. It was trying to do something and couldn't. And when the batteries ran low, it would play two notes in my ear and I'd know that I'd have two hours to change the batteries. I normally change both at the same time because it was just a short period of time until the other one would go bad. But this one, I finally counted, it was 34. I called Embrace and they said to send it back and they would give me a new set because there was a mechanical and an electronic problem.

I went with a top brand six months ago, a walk-in and it's stand-alone at an Otolaryngologist. It was $6,500. I have a cousin who is profoundly deaf and that's the one she has and it's marvelous for her. But I'm at the beginning scale, putting my hand behind my ear and missing those little bits of conversations. I thought my hearing wasn't bad enough to justify $6,500. When I looked at Embrace, I thought that for $2,500, I got the Cadillac or whatever the best car was nowadays. The one I have has a multi-directional hearing and microphones, back, front, side. And if I'm sitting at the table and someone to my left is talking, it makes that side go a bit louder and cuts down on the right side. And if the conversation lead person changes, so does the hearing aid. It has a lot of nice pluses and it hearing aid enhances my hearing a lot.

Overall, the service of Embrace has been unbelievable and there doesn't seem to be a "No. I can't do it." They just seem to be "Give me a minute and I'll call you back." It's quite remarkable. They're wonderful with responses, with contact, following through and calling up. But there's always something to improve on like having a stand-alone where a customer could walk in and somebody would say, "You're here for an Embrace. No charge. This is how you put it in your ear."

Other than that, if anyone wants to have a hearing enhancement that they can afford and that has marvelous customer service, they should call Embrace. They can also go online and talk to Embrace. Most of the time, I talk to a seller named Kim and this other woman also is a hearing aid audiologist, the one who called me from New York. I would absolutely, unequivocally recommend Embrace to anybody who was asking. I even recommend the company even when they're not asking.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2018

I’ve had hearing aids for the past seven years. Oticon was quite pricey and the Embrace Hearing aid has a more reasonable price. I got their top-of-the-line device and it came with a remote device for various modes. It seems to help if I get the correct mode in various situations. It's doing the job, though I have issues with back audios. I always set the mode to something that I can live with since I don't have the remote with me most of the time.

The team was quite responsive and there was an after purchase call several times inquiring if I was okay with them. The hearing aids had a positive effect on my life, but it helped my wife more than myself because when I watch the TV, I don't have the volume as high. Also, purchasing it was straight and simple and I was comfortable with doing it online. I am happy with what I received and satisfied with my experience. I’ve recommended Embrace Hearing to several people.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2018

I had a hearing loss so I got myself some hearing aids. I researched the internet and found that people like Embrace Hearing. I got their H-700 which is better than what I had before and I can hear better.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2018

My Embrace hearing aids are the very best and I like them very much. These have much more control and they have a streamer. The ones I had, ReSound, had no streamer and were not functioning well. It served for years but these Embrace hearing aids are much better. I purchased the top-of-the-line model and the Embrace Hearing team was excellent and they helped in every way. I’m also pleased with the cost of these and I’m very satisfied with Embrace Hearing.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Embrace Hearing?

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

I needed hearing aids and went with Embrace Hearing considering that they had a good reputation. They also have quality German hearing aids. Their reps have been very professional as well. I've had the 700 model hearing aids for lesser than two months. It has a remote and uStream. It also has Bluetooth connectivity and because of it, I can have the television volume adjusted without affecting other people. When I’m watching something on a laptop or using my phone, I can have the stereo adjusted too. But it only works on very new TVs that have Bluetooth and they should say that in the material. This is my first hearing aid and it took a couple of weeks to get used to it.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

My Embrace Hearing hearing aids are extraordinary. My insurance had a $2500 deductible and they gave me a special rate, so I got them for $2300. I also got the uStream with it, which is an absolute must. The earpiece itself adapts to the environment and if it doesn't, you have four different settings for different environments. 90% of the time, I don't need to change the setting since the hearing aids do it themselves. Then, the other times, I pick the setting for music so I can listen to music. I'm a real music buff on oldies and when I listen to classical and classic rock music before, I lose the high notes. I have music stored on my computer that I haven't listened to in eight years and when I listen to it now, it's just like, "Boom".

The people there were like my friends. They really cared. From the first time I called them until I got my unit, the rep that I got followed up, asked me if everything was okay and if I needed to have an adjustment. It was like a friend calling me to make sure it was okay. They also told me everything to expect that would be out of the normal, good or bad, which I didn't get from my audiologist or other people. So when I put the unit on, I was aware of the things that might happen. They told me that there's normally a four to six week period to adapt to the unit, but I have moderate to severe impairment. When I thought my unit stopped working after two days, they gave me a website to go to for a cleaning. My audiologist says I have no wax in my ears, but when I went to the cleaning site and I had the equipment cleaned it, it had wax in there. It wasn't the equipment, but my body.

They also did my insurance forms since they're in the industry and they know all the answers that the insurance company is going to ask. I sent them a blank reimbursement form. They filled it out, and they put all the codes in there that the insurance company would normally ask for, that I would never have known. I then had a two-minute call with the insurance company since the codes they were looking for were already in the application. It was really impressive.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2018

Embrace had nice reviews so I thought I'd give it a shot. The price was attractive too. I was missing a lot of conversations, especially in groups. I wanted to get the best programming I possibly could for my hearing loss and the hearing aids have worked out well. I'm still getting used to the tone and sounds that I'm hearing but so far, I really like the hearing aids and they're very comfortable. Plus, the staff of Embrace had been very good, nice and helpful.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I had a pair of Phonak hearing aids that I wasn't totally satisfied with, but they were pushed to me by my audiologist. They were getting toward the end of their useful life of four and a half years, so I did some research on what would be my best bet, and I came across Embrace Hearing’s website. I read some reviews and their ratings were much higher than anybody else's across many platforms, while the Phonak was rated the lowest. I was interested in the SpeechBeam technology and I like that Embrace hearing aids were engineered in Germany. I thought I'd give Embrace a try and I got the 700 with SpeechBeam.

I also bought the remote that hangs around your neck and the TV stream. I like being able to use a Bluetooth feature to answer and speak on the phone without touching it. Plus, Embrace hearing aids really help when I'm watching a movie on TV to have the soundtrack in my ears rather than being subject to the acoustics of the room, which can sometimes make it seem muffled even with hearing aids. I’m still getting the audio from the speakers, but I’m also getting it through my hearing aids. And I can adjust the volume both with the TV streamer and with the buttons on the hearing aid, or with the little Bluetooth remote. My wife hates to listen to advertisements on TV, so she'll mute the TV, and that mutes the speakers. It doesn't actually mute the audio signal, so I still get the commercials in my ear.

Once, I had trouble getting the TV streamer to work, and it turned out to be a problem with my audio system. I had to get something that would split the audio signal out of the HDMI cable and route it to the TV streamer with an optical cable, and I figured that out on my own. But I had another issue getting something to work with Bluetooth, and the people from Embrace called me back and walked me through it, and it worked fine. Their customer support is really good and I am satisfied. The whole package I paid Embrace was a little under $2800, and the Phonak I had were $4200, so the value for what you pay Embrace Hearing is very high.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I read all the information about Embrace Hearing and it sounded good, so I tried it. It was really hard to find hearing aids because there was nothing to judge them by. I have the remote that goes with the hearing aid but I’m just not satisfied with it. Plus, I didn't find it useful at all. Embrace Hearing has been fine but the hearing aids are not what I want.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

Embrace Hearing is in the area and they had a free trial. I've never had hearing aids before so I was just going to try them out to see if it was anything that would work. I got the Embrace 700 Plus with SpeechBeam and it's comfortable. It works efficiently and I can now hear and interact with people. I've stopped saying, "What? What d'you say?" My biggest issue was I had a severe ringing in my ear and I was concerned if the hearing aid was going to magnify that but it did not. It kind of suppressed that ringing so it's working good. And their people have been excellent, very responsive and very thorough.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

I have moderate hearing loss on both ears and based on reviews, I went to Embrace Hearing and had a very positive dealing with their nice rep. I got their hearing aids model number 300 and its size and battery life are both very good. The first set of batteries lasted two weeks and on the average, they last for 10 days. The hearing aids are very good and have excellent price compared to the last set I had which cost me over twice as much and weren’t nearly as good. The Embrace hearing aids enable me to hear better and I am very happy about the whole thing.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I went online searching and I saw that Embrace Hearing was number one. Their reps treated me very well and they were very professional. At first, I was a little leery buying online because it’s not like with the person there, and that interaction of being in front of somebody means a lot to me. But they did everything they could do and I had a wonderful experience. I got their 370 model and it's the top one I went with because I had to go with one where I could have Bluetooth. Speaking on the phone has been one of the hardest things for me and the Bluetooth is a big help. It works well for me to focus on whoever's talking to me.

One of their reps named Tim had to talk to the person that was setting up the hearing aids because of my hearing. When I had a problem, he took care of it. He would get me an answer within a day or two and he'd get back to me and let me know. I have a very long background in my hearing since I was four and a half years old so I'm to the point where hearing aids may be useless because my hearing's that bad. But it’s working great so far and so is its Bluetooth. I'm happy for what they have done for me. I’d tell a friend to check on it and they would be completely satisfied with it.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I have hearing loss and decided to purchase hearing aids from Embrace Hearing due to their price. Their reps were professional and they got back to me. I got their medium line hearing aid and they seem to work fine. Everything seems satisfactory and of good value. I was very happy with my experience and I would recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

Embrace Hearing had the best recommendations for hearing aids and the price was good compared to some of the others. I got from them the best hearing aid they have and it’s very comfortable to wear. I liked the volume feature and the different channels work out well for me too. Everything seemed to work out okay. Embrace had my hearing aids adjusted properly for my audiogram. These have been the best so far. They are very efficient and I'd strongly recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

We’ve had Embrace Hearing for approximately two months and I'm very happy with them. The product and service that they’ve provided have been good. This is my wife’s hearing loss and she had been wearing hearing aids for about five years, and the hearings aids she has now are an improvement over those. We tried about five other hearing aids and I knew extensively two or three of them. We only tried the top-of-the-line Embrace and the other ones were top-of-the-line from the other manufacturers like Phonak. There were little differences but not too significant and we decided to go with Embrace. We went with the high-end one, the 700, and we also got the high-quality remote with it. The regulation of the sound coming in is my favorite. My wife doesn’t have as much problem with the screaming occasionally like she had with her old ones and it adjusts to the situation fairly well.

We had asked customer service quite a number of questions through the process of using it and they were all properly answered. I'm well satisfied with the customer service that we got. Embrace Hearing has improved her hearing in most situations. The price was good relative to the other alternatives that we had although it wasn’t a significant factor in our choice. It would be nice if I didn’t have to ask for details and classifications. And it might also be valuable to have some other way of testing the hearing than going to a testing service of some sort. I would recommend Embrace Hearing to a friend and I would advise them to be sure that they had a good test chart done before they send it into Embrace because everything depends on that as to the way they adjust it, other than some verbal advice that you might give them as to specifics on how you want them adjusted.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

My husband had been without a hearing aid for a while and we were all getting frustrated because he couldn't hear anything. We already had a hearing test done and we could just send it in to Embrace Hearing and get the hearing aids that way. Some places make it more complicated. Embrace also seemed like a good choice. We ordered the H-700 online as it seemed to fit the need that my husband had. The cost was high but it was competitive with some of the others and lower than some.

A rep called to make sure that the hearing aids were working like they should. And if we had a problem with them, we could get them fixed. With Embrace, my husband can participate in conversations a little bit better now. But he says he can't hear on the phone with them. Also, if Embrace had stores around where one could go in, that would be nice but that's not feasible. Other than those, the hearing aids have worked pretty well for him and others should give them a try too.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

I looked Embrace Hearing up on the internet and found out it was a good quality product, and it was supposed to have been, according to the people that I've talked with, the same quality of the others at a less expensive price. It's been five months ago that I've started this process, and I've been rather disappointed in what I expected it to be because I went to a hearing specialist here in our hometown and he put a set of hearing aids on me but I did not like the results of it.

When I went with Embrace, I was expecting something better. There are certain times when I can hear just as well without it as I can with them. I've done everything they've told me to do as far as changes, like the filters and turning them up or turning them down. If I turn them up too high, I get feedback. If I turn them down too low, they don't help me so I don't know what to do with it.

I can hear better with them most of the time but it's not what I expected it to be, the improvement that I was really hoping for. The only question that I had was the feedback and the customer service rep told me three things to do and I have done all three of those things but it hasn't helped. None of them have helped any except tuning it down. And when I turn it down, then I can't hear any better than I could without it. In certain situations, there are certain tones and sounds that I'm okay with but there are some that had been going on a lot, then I get the vibration. If I'm carrying on a conversation with two people, I may hear one of them just fine but I'll get the vibration from the other. If I had to do it over again, I would pay the extra money for the service and gone to where I could carry it in and get it checked by somebody that I can sit down and talk to personally.

Embrace Hearing response

Hello H.P. - Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We were sorry to hear you were still having feedback issues - We can always fix that. We have sent you and email to get this resolved today.

Embrace Customer Care

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I was searching on the internet and I also went to Sam's club and looked at theirs. I felt like being able to afford them is just ridiculous for what's being charged for those. Then I looked on the internet at different places and who manufactured the hearing aids, like Embrace. The fit of the Embrace hearing aid is great and I don't even know that I have them on except I hear better. People are annoyed now with me because I say, "Gosh, Jimmy. You're too loud." I couldn't afford the Bluetooth accessory but I really would have liked to have had them.

Ordering from them and talking with them was a very good experience. I feel comfortable that if I was having issues that I could go back to them and they would help me out. I wish they give you an email with instructions, that's really good and clear. I have no experience in this and all I know is that I have hearing problems and I left it to them to fix it. I have suggested that to a few other people who have an issue with hearing to check Embrace Hearing out. I don't do that unless I'm happy. It's been a great experience.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I checked and I read all of the comments that people had written online and I talked to the people at Embrace Hearing several times. Their product was certainly better and their price was considerably less than others. The reps were really wonderful. They asked questions on the internet and they've answered anything that I've asked them. They said when they were on the way and they asked if I had any problems when I got the hearing aids. When I compared where they were made and who made them and the quality that they assured me, I have no reason to doubt that I got a very good hearing aid for a third of what it would cost me at a hearing aid place.

I recommended Embrace Hearing to my doctor who was looking for a hearing aid. I then emailed Embrace and they thanked me for recommending them. They give you their phone number and they are very good about contacting me directly. If you email them, they email right back, and as far as I'm concerned, they've done everything very well and you can call them if you have any problem. I worried at first because I thought the hearing aid places said I'd have to come in three or four times to get hem adjusted. I asked Embrace Hearing about that and they said, "If they're well-made and they fit properly, you shouldn't have to do that." I've been completely satisfied with Embrace Hearing and I'd recommend them to anybody.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I can hear in my left ear but my doctor told me that the right ear was never going to be like the other because I had no eardrum. But the sound was distinguishable and I was not having to turn my head and say "Huh?" and ignore conversation because I couldn't hear. I haven't heard out of that one ear for 45 years but I got Embrace which is the hearing aid I've had for the first time in my life.

Everything I've read about Embrace hearing aid was positive and there wasn't really any negative review at all that was of any importance. I communicated with them via email initially then I got a phone call from a salesperson. I explained the situation to them and they told me what I needed to do as far as getting hearing tests. I did that and I emailed them a PDF of the hearing test. They called me back and said that they thought a hearing aid would definitely be beneficial. They wanted to sell me two which I declined at that point figuring that I've heard out of one ear all this time and I didn't really have the money to spend for two.

Now, I hear conversations in quiet and loud places and have absolutely no problem with the hearing aid at all. In fact it's all been 100% positive and I've also recommended Embrace to a couple of other people, two friends of mine. My boss and I were in Vegas at a show the first week in November and he didn't even know I got a hearing aid and asked what I had in my ear. He said he couldn’t even see the hearing aid because it's very discreet. When I took it out and handed it to him I told him that was set for my hearing loss so it was going to be different for him. But he stuck it in his ears and he said he could hear himself. A good friend of mine just asked me about the hearing aid this week too and I told him the same thing. I told him that it's has been an incredible experience and I highly recommended that he go get a hearing test and try it. He was not going to find them any cheaper anywhere else with that quality.

Embrace was very good at telling me what was going to happen and how things were going to go over the next two to four weeks because of my brain processing noise that it had never heard before. It was just very weird to hear a bird chirping in my right ear that I've never heard before. But I've really not had much follow up from them. After I've had that thing for 30 days, they could maybe make a phone just checking, wanting to see how thing have been going, and wanting to know if there was anything they could do. Nobody called though. But their email communication has been excellent.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

Embrace Hearing has a nice product, and their follow up was good. I got a hearing aid that is one of their better models, and it is easy to use and it works. Once I got through the learning curve, they're pretty easy to put in and most people don't know that I am wearing them. I like the remote control that I use to adjust my device from my hip pocket. The old standard hearing aids start at $7,500, and Embrace's hearing aids are conservatively less expensive. And as far as I'm concerned, I could hear fine and I didn't have to spend $7500. So, I'm glad I did it.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

I went online to check for hearing aid companies, and Embrace Hearing company was highly-rated. I purchased the best one they had and being able to turn it up has helped. When I called, they were very informative and helpful. Plus, they gave me comfort in terms of taking the time to answer my questions. That, in combination with the price, made me go with them. I've been wearing hearing aids for a long time. I've had my old hearing aids, which were Phonaks, for close to five years. I paid $7,000 for them and they should have lasted longer, but didn't. They were good in the beginning and were good until the warranty ran out. They didn't outlast the warranty. Now, I'm hearing better again. I'm satisfied so far.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2017

I was attracted to Embrace Hearing by the German technology. I also got a lot of explanation in things that concerned my need for better hearing capacity and they sent me information on certain concerns I had about my previous hearing device. It was a very good brand but the hearing aids were the ones you put inside your ear and had only 12 channels and one microphone. Now with Embrace Hearing, I have two microphones on each side. They are also outside the ear and have 20 channels. One way or another, that has improved my hearing capacity of certain tones and refined very much my capacity to hear in larger areas, like meeting areas. I can understand almost everything that people are talking about now.

The device is top quality and the people were always available. I would ask something and get an answer in almost the same day. Whereas I called a couple of retailers and I didn’t get an answer in four days so even though those retailers are physically around the area, they are not accessible if I wanted something in a hurry. It took me four months of searching around the internet for the experience of people with different brands and retailers and I feel extremely protected by the things I read from Embrace Hearing regarding services and attention, which were mostly positive.

My hearing has improved 200% and my life changed a lot positively. It is normal for people my age to have some hearing deficiencies but I got to a point that I want to look at the person when they are speaking in front of me and look at their lips talking to capture a little bit more. I had become very apprehensive about the deficiency and about going to meetings or being around people because I couldn’t understand everything that they were saying. Embrace Hearing changed completely my capacity to circle around.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2017

I got a mid-tier hearing aid from Embrace Hearing. This one only has three programs, then there's the default program. The hearing aid products in this particular country are vastly overpriced. This device, if you were in Europe, would not cost you anywhere near what this cost us. The price was moderate and I understood the technology. The technology is not all that advanced and is just a modification of the one that our grandparents wore.

The theory behind this is instead of putting your head close to the speaker, the speaker is now in your ear with an amplified sound. It had pretty high reviews with some mild reservations that they should be there and it doesn't have enough negative reservations to be believable. No one gets 100%, even if it's just a personal dislike since we have individual tastes.

My wife, who is far more analytical than I am, reviewed the various types, styles, and functionalities. Also, we already had a hearing exam with the audiologist and had an idea of services, problems, features, et cetera. A few minutes ago, I was saying to my wife that I could see myself sending it back for a full refund, but I couldn't. The full program that they installed here, based on the audiogram that was provided by me from my audiologist, is used to bring my hearing to some reasonable degree of normal, not 15-year old normal but normal enough to hear certain things. Your brain becomes accustomed to sound so you feel comfortable with it. Now, I could hear everything everybody's saying and I can hear the television quite well in some cases, depending on the program whereas before I kept asking what was said.

However, the device produces a level of sound that can be very annoying. The earphones from one of my Apple devices are much better than this. I told my wife that if this is great, then good is enough for me because I'm hearing things and it is annoying as hell. I went out on my boat and I'm listening to the engine. I had programmed my mind and my mind programmed my hearing to determine whether I hear something that's not right.

However, this is all new so it all sounds bad. Sometimes more is less so I was thinking about sending it back and I can get something that's basic. This is an open-end system with an amplifier in the front that has a program. It can be made for $75. I don't use my fingers behind my ear and I use a remote. It's supposed to have a little bit better workmanship since it's a German product but I could get more for $75.

Embrace Hearing response

Hello Greg,

Thank you for taking the time to comment here. You had mentioned that you were having some trouble with your aids so we sent you pre-paid labels so you could send the aids back to us to have them adjusted to get them to where you get the full benefit. We would be happy to do this any time you are ready. The H-300s you have purchased are excellent aids and should deliver what you need.

Embrace Customer Care

Original review: Nov. 20, 2017

I purchased the H-700 from Embrace Hearing for 950 bucks! Their product's cost and quality are comparable to other companies. I listed two others and they were pretty similar. The hearing aid makes it a little easier to hear when I’m in a group. I work outside, and I don’t wear it much. But it makes it a little easier to participate. If I had a few questions, I called the team and they called me back. I’d been very satisfied. It’s just nice to be able to hear a little bit better again.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2017

My old hearing aids work but I find them minimal. I took my hearing test and I told the doctor that I was going on the internet to get a hearing aid from Germany but he said that I should be careful because I don't have a person to go to, only the telephone calls. I decided to take a shot at going through the internet and I found Embrace Hearing. Everybody there was very good and very nice. The rep asked me some questions and I decided to buy their hearing aids. The hearing aids from Embrace Hearing were not perfect but compared to those I had before, these are much better. There are a few kinks I have to work out though.

Most of the time the beam speech is good. It's supposed to make you understand the words better. However, I still have a lot of trouble hearing if someone has an accent. The accent gets spread when I speak to someone with an accent over the phone. I've been dealing with my hearing loss for years. I’m 91 with neuropathy in my fingers so it’s hard for me to put the hearing aid in. One of my daughter who lives with me puts it in for me and it works. But a couple of times, the batteries just work for four days and they’re not rechargeable. I just use the batteries they sent me and the ones I originally used on my old one since it’s the same. Overall, I’m satisfied and I think it’s a good brand.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2017

I bought the H-700 Embrace Hearing aid. They were comfortable and I like the cost of their products. Their reps treated me very well. I was always happy with them. But I also went to Miracle-Ear and purchased a Miracle-Ear hearing aid at the same time. Since it was my first hearing aid, I was really unsure about how to address the issues that I had. I wound up deciding to go with Miracle-Ear because I can go and talk to somebody immediately, and they can do some adjustments to the hearing aid that I didn’t know Embrace hearing aids could do so I sent them back

Now that I have my Miracle-Ear hearing aids for a while, I think that if I'm going to own a new hearing aid again, I would go back to Embrace because I like the way they fit and the way their reps responded. I didn’t realize that I can send back the hearing aids to them and they can adjust it. I never asked a question and they never offered to have them sent back when I notice some issues. I would have liked to have known that. Nevertheless, Embrace has got great hearing aids. In fact, I thought they were more comfortable than the Miracle-Ear. And although it is one and a half times more expensive than Miracle-Ear, I am happy with the Embrace product overall. Their reps were professional, courteous and helpful.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

We've had good luck with Embrace Hearing. My wife, mother and I were eager to find something better for my father and we found them online. They were recommended on a clearing house list of different peoples' experiences with hearing aids. They had high reviews from a variety of crowd-sourced internet spokespeople. And their reps have been eager to help. Since we purchased the hearing aids, they led to an improvement in well-being. Whatever the technology is, it's just superior. It makes it easier to engage better quality of life. The hearing aids are better than the previous ones and they function better right off the bat. Plus, they're easier to adjust and maintain. It's still surprising how difficult the old ones were to maintain.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

My daughter did a research on the internet and found the information about Embrace Hearing because here in Victoria, hearing aid providers charge, want too much money and won’t use my insurance, and it still would be $3,000. And with the insurance, it would end up costing me $7,000 and I don’t understand any of that. I got the Embrace H300 and H700 although I have some problems with my right ear, which I’ve had the same problem with the other hearing aids that I had. I can't get it to fit it in my ear so when my daughter was here a couple of weeks ago, I asked her to put a smaller thing in the hearing aid. There is nothing wrong with the hearing aid, I just haven’t found the right way to put it in there. I can do the left ear fine, but my right ear, I had to fight a little bit with it and it's time for me to get used to it. I’ve had my old hearing aids for five years and they went way into the ear and made my ears hurt and swell up.

I had to take them off because my ear would be sore for a few days before I could use the hearing aid again. I have been checking different places and they all were pretty expensive. I was unhappy with the hearing aids they showed me. With the insurance, I had to use those big old things and I didn’t want those. I wanted something that would get closer to the eardrum because the other way, I would get a lot of static when I would get on the phone and I have to get the phone away. I never learned to use the hearing aid with the phone because I kept it too close. But the Embrace is perfect. I feel very comfortable and I like the way it all came out. I even got the remote with it because it's hard to take them off and adjust them and then you have a hard time putting them back on. So, I had to consider different things that would be better for me than the way I had them before.

My daughter did all of the interactions with Embrace Hearing and she did a lot of it through the computer. I talked to one person regarding the insurance and reimbursement and I told them that I had charged my hearing aids to a credit card because I have five years with it when I needed them. So far, my hearing is improving a lot because they don’t have to repeat everything to me a few times if I don’t understand some of the words. They would say one thing and I hear it totally differently.

And my husband is the one that would care enough about it because he would be trying to tell me something and I would look at him and say, “Well, what was that all about?” It was really getting worse so I'm happy now that I have a good quality that I can depend on, and I can hear. I feel happy and very comfortable with the product. If I need them, I will go back. Now that they're on, I need to have a different hearing check, but I can get that done at Sam’s or in some places that offer a free hearing.

Embrace Hearing Company Information

www.embracehearing.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use