4.68/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2011, our premium, high performance German engineered hearing aids have been raising the bar year after year at prices far lower than you would expect. Because we are an online business (Based in the USA - shipping world-wide), we are able to save our customers thousands of dollars by keeping our prices at about 1/3 of the price of retail.

Our hearing aids, which are custom programmed by our Audiology Team to meet the precise specifications of your hearing test, start as low as $699. Simply send your hearing test to Embrace Hearing and we will suggest the model best suited to your needs. Customize your look with the choice of three performance levels, seven different color combinations and a variety of Bluetooth accessories. Each hearing aid comes with a 45-day free-trial period (Guaranteed satisfaction or your money back), free shipping, a full manufacturer’s warranty and, of course, unlimited phone and email support.

Try our “Autosurround” aids and let Embrace Hearing show you what you’ve been missing.

Embrace Hearing….Embrace Life.

View More View More

224 Embrace Hearing Consumer Reviews and Complaints

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

My experience with Embrace has all been positive. I found an article on the internet that suggested different companies to contact and Embrace was one of them. Their reps were very knowledgeable and my interactions with them were excellent. I've owned hearing aids before and somewhat familiar with the issues, but I haven't had a problem with Embrace. With it, I can hear. And I like the receiver in the canal.

Get expert buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

My hearing loss wasn’t too bad. It was just that I lost all my high notes in both ears. I liked Embrace Hearing's price. Also, there were a lot of people who said that they absolutely love it. They like Tim who was the main contact, and he was helpful and explained everything about hearing loss and the device well. I got in the ear hearing aids. It’s hidden and it’s not noticeable. When you use your ear, it’s naturally meant to be that way because your ear funnels the sound. And I thought that would be an easier one to get used to.

Embrace has videos online that tell you how to insert the batteries. It was self-explanatory. When I had a question, I called them and spoke with Tim, and he answered my question. So far, everything’s going well. I’m hoping it continues. Since having the hearing aids, my husband isn’t always repeating himself and I can hear better. I can hear all the tiny sounds. When I'm listening to music, I can hear all the different sounds better. I can hear paper crunching and different sounds outside as well.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

My husband has a hearing loss in both ears. It wasn’t terribly significant, but he missed a lot. He did a lot of research and figured that Embrace Hearing was the best for the money. He bought the hearing aids that were not very noticeable at all. There’s a little wire that goes over the ear. Since he had the hearing aids, it made my speaking to him a lot better. My husband seems to be very happy. I have recommended that other people look at Embrace. People I know are considering getting hearing aids.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Embrace has a better system for finding hearing aids on the computer and they have everything there. Anyone who knows nothing about computers can receive them, use them, work them and be super happy with them. People are not going to find a better place in the United States of America to buy hearing aids from, especially if they've never worn hearing aids before. Embrace only has three hearing aids that they sell and I bought the cheapest one. It was an over the ear style and the price was good. I'm very happy. The best place to go to buy hearing aids in New Jersey is Embrace Hearing and I have recommended them several times. I told people to talk to Pam.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I've had hearing aids before and I know that I have higher frequencies in both ears. I searched on the internet for the best companies and Embrace came in close to the top. I made an order and got the ones that went completely into the ear. I can control the sound and volume either from my cellphone or from a little, round gadget they gave me. The quality was what I expected, it was pretty much what the competitors cost and I love that I can hear better now.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Embrace Hearing?

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I had my last hearing aids for about five years and I could press down from my ear to control it. With Embrace's hearing aids, it's hard to do on the ear. It doesn't click as easily as the others. You have to push really hard and it just pushes the whole hearing aid down. It's almost like I have to take it off my ear to adjust. They should do a better job on that push button on the hearing aids. The ones that I was using for five years has a better sound and didn't have as much of a tinny sound as the Embrace Hearing ones.

I tried another brand that I ordered online, and I like Embrace Hearing much better. The Embrace Hearing has less of a tinny sound than that and has a better quality. It has multiple features. I think there are about three or four programs and it's supposed to adjust to the programs automatically. If I'm in a crowd, there's a program for that. I bought an extra handheld rectangular object that controls the sound as well. I really like the hand control feature, but carrying it around all day is bulky. If I'm upstairs and I need to change it, I have to come downstairs to get my hand control.

This is the first time that I've been able to hear for quite a while, especially in a crowded room. I can communicate better with the people if I can hear what they're saying. I'm still not hearing as well as I would like to hear though. There are still times when I miss things when I talk to people, especially if they have a really soft voice, but it is an improvement. Plus, every time we called, their crew has been very polite and helpful. The Embrace Hearing was a lot less expensive than the one that I had for five years but higher than some of the other internet purchases. For the money, Embrace's hearing aids are a good investment.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I've had a very positive experience with Embrace Hearing. I felt comfortable with the way they approached things. I also liked the opinions from other people who have dealt with them. I worked with a gentleman from there and my questions were all answered very quickly. Their reps were also always available if I called or emailed and the answers they gave were clear, helpful and satisfactory. I ended up purchasing H-700 hearing aids from them for a reasonable cost. Thus far, I've liked their comfort and ease of use. Now, I can hear.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I had mild to moderate hearing loss and Embrace was recommended to us by the guy who holds the strings to the money bag. I got the regular aids but I'm having an issue with them. I think that the connection between the ear part and over-the-ear is a little too short. But otherwise, I'm very impressed with them. I can keep them in. They no longer pop out or fall off. Immediately, when I put them in, it's like, "Wow!" The team was very good as well. They seemed to know what they were doing and they were very quick to respond to my messages and fix problems.

Embrace Hearing response

Hi Jan - I think we have resolved the issue you mention below but if not, please let us know - we can easily change the wire length if still needed.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I was having a hard time hearing people. It was hard to distinguish words and purchasing Embrace hearing aids has helped my life a lot. I can hear a lot more now. I can hear my wife yell at me. The cost is really good too. I've tried a more expensive pair, which was almost $6,000, and these Embrace ones outperform those. They are as good as, if not better than, the more expensive hearing aid. Initially, I kept reading up on Embrace and I found out they're good quality, which is true. They are a good quality hearing aid. With the one I got, the microphone is inside the ear and it's comfortable. I'm happy with it.

My experience in dealing with the team has been excellent as well. The repair technician is a real smart and pleasant guy to talk to. He's also very helpful. The first time I had a problem with one hearing aid, it was sent to the wrong place and then it had to be reshipped to a different location. But the responses and the repair were good. The hearing aids came back fast also.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I have bad hearing loss and I was wearing aids to get over that. However, Embrace Hearing is much clearer. It's price also made me switch over to them. It has a 3-year warranty on it, too. The quality is very good, and I'm almost completely deaf without them. I'm having the filters replaced quite a bit, though. The reps there are good as well and their response time is most impressive. I'm having pretty good luck with them and I am satisfied. I have recommended the product to other people. I told my wife she needed a set, and she got one.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I had two hearing aids before Embrace. Then I went to somebody and got my Embrace hearing aids, and paid an awful lot of money. They seemed to work so well and I can't get the same with the ones I'm getting in the mail. However, when I put my old hearing aids in yesterday, the sound was so much better for me and it felt so much better to have them in. I had a hard time hearing too far away though so I'm just gonna have to try to figure out something else. With Embrace hearing aids, however, when I have the TV on and I walk out of the room, the sound is terrible. But when I put my other ones in, I didn't have that. I could go out of the room, and I could still hear the same sound.

Embrace's customer service people were very good and I've been in contact them to see if they could fix the hearing aids. Tim was the one that I've talked to and he was very nice. I sent the hearing aids back and they did something, which made them a lot better but still not right. I'm dissatisfied with them, so I'm just sending them back. I don't feel that they are helping me that much. I got a refund on them and I'm sure Embrace is gonna send it to me. I gotta send back the hearing aids first and then they'll send me the money. They're an honest and reputable company. Although the Embrace hearing aids didn't work for me, they were very good and they helped me a lot.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

My hearing loss has been terrible. I got hearing aids from Embrace because of their price and from the recommendations and the experience that other people have had with them. I got the best hearing aids that they have which was $500 but I sent them back for a refund. I could hear better, but I could not hear high tones. Also, I could not hear speech any better when I was playing poker or when we were in a restaurant. My wife also asked me if I could hear the papers that she could hear but I told her I could not.

Embrace tried several things to fix it. They had me go to a local audiologist and had molds made in my ear. They also made special inserts and they tried those but it did not improve it much at all. So, I told them I was not satisfied with them, and I returned them. I also could never call their customer service. They had a live person answering the phone but she always had to have them call me back. It kind of irritated me because every single time I call, I had to spell my name for them. Then, they wanted my telephone number and my email address. I talked to them a dozen times and they did not write them down. So, the last couple of times I called them, I refused to give them my email.

I have had probably at least three sets of hearing aids over the last 20 years and none of them have worked. But, Embrace was very cooperative and they tried extremely hard to get me fitted but it was not working out. I’m very satisfied with the efforts that they put in to try to get me fitted, but I was not very satisfied with the results because they did not help a lot.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Embrace Hearing has a good rating and when I contacted them, they seemed to be concerned with my mild hearing loss and so they gave me a lot of information. The sales rep I worked with explained the various hearing losses and gave advice as to what type of accessories will go with different hearing aids. This rep wasn't pushy as well. I've got the model that has a discreet appearance to it cause my wife was concerned about the people looking at me with the hearing aid. So far, I was able to speak to their customer service rep when I thought I lost one of my hearing aids. I called them and they were going to arrange for me to get another one when I came across it. So I called back and canceled it. Overall, Embrace is an honest company. They have a good product at a middle-of-the-road price. I've been happy with them.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

My previous hearing aids were stolen and I had to replace them. I talked to Embrace about buying hearing aids from them and they said they were gonna be like my old ones. These were half the price of my previous ones and they’re excellent. Also, with my old one, the one I put on the right ear has that little red paint on it and there’s more red paint on this one, so it’s much easier to see. It was an improvement over the old one. I have partial hearing loss and when I’m in a bar, for example, these hearing aids work pretty darn good. I’m totally satisfied. I’ve told several of my friends that they should go to Embrace to buy hearing aids.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

I have hearing loss in my left ear that was more than the hearing loss in my right ear. I researched online for hearing aids and Embrace Hearing had a lot of positive responses. However, I’m having problems with the hearing aids. I hear the TV a little bit better, but when people talk to me, I have trouble hearing. I’m having difficulty hearing in a crowded room. I can pick up noises like rustling paper. It’s almost too loud. And then when I try to talk to people, I have trouble hearing them. I reached out to the customer service at Embrace and I probably should call them again. They've been always very nice, supportive, and quick to get back to me. They were great. Also, the hearing aids were much better priced than all of the others.

Embrace Hearing response

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to do this review. We will call you today about your issue.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

My old hearing aids wore out after 10 years and when I cast around for somebody else that was doing it online, Embrace Hearing seemed to have a good review status. A lot of people recommended them highly and they had very few negative reviews. I contacted them and Tim was very helpful in going through the order sequence. The shipment was also very prompt. However, the behind-the-ear model that I got has to be improved. After wearing the hearing aids for several weeks with the way they came to me, the high frequencies are overbearing sometimes. The sustained tones also sound watery all the time. That’s not good. I also don’t like that I can’t get them adjusted. With my former hearing aids, I had a computer program that allowed me to set the curves on it. But now, I can’t do the adjustments myself. I’m gonna have to send these in to get them done. But that's the only negative about the whole issue.

Embrace Hearing response

Hello Phillip - We see that you would like an adjustment. All adjustments are free. We will contact you today to get this organized.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I have severe hearing loss on both ears and in choosing hearing aids, the pricing was the main thing. Hearing aids are expensive. There’s no way around that. But going through a local provider was about twice as expensive as buying from Embrace. I paid a little over $3,000 for the set-up I have now. Through other companies, it would have been $6,000 to $7,000. With Embrace, I had to go get a separate hearing test at a local company to be able to send in. After that, I don’t know if there would have been any difference in me having to go to an actual brick-and-mortar store as it was online. But it worked out good and I’d recommend others to check out Embrace.

The people that I work with at Embrace have provided everything that I've needed. I didn’t have any issues with sales or service. They also followed up to make sure the thing was all right. I got the H-700 and it has helped a lot. I couldn’t continue to keep my commercial driver’s license without hearing aids so I had to purchase something to be able to pass the physical. Now that I have them, I've been able to get my physical and I’m able to drive commercially. I also like the Bluetooth feature for the phone. The hearing aids have helped with the phone and the TV controls. Those have helped me personally as much as anything else with family.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I had a hearing aid way back when I was working in construction and it couldn’t work because I was in a very noisy environment. But I knew that I had a hearing drop so I went in and got another hearing aids from Embrace Hearing. Initially, I researched on the internet about them. I paid $2,800 for just one hearing aid back in 2008, so their price was right and I said I’d give them a try. So far, I'm relatively satisfied with my hearing aid. It fits behind the ear and has a little cone that goes inside the ear. I found out that it double beeps on every hour and I didn’t know that before. Then at midnight, it does several beeps. Also, the little ear piece was bent wrong to fit in my ear and if you look at it, it was like somebody did two rights. I kinda walked around and got it to where it worked, but it is hard to put in. Other than that, their team has been good and with my new hearing aid, I can hear the door squeaking again.

Embrace Hearing response

Hi Jack. Thank you for posting this review. The hearing aid does now double beep every hour - this is the low battery signal. We will contact you today to confirm this has been resolved.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

We're about 30 miles away from the audiologist that did my wife's hearing tests, and the idea that we could get hearing aids online would be an advantage to us. We researched a lot of sites and we got the best opinion of all of them was about Embrace. They seemed like a very good possibility with their customers reviews. Everything was excellent with their representatives. We were very pleased with the hearing aids because the rep was able to put them in her ears and everything seemed to be fine. She was really pleased with them.

My wife found the hearing aids from Embrace okay initially, but she's suspicious that it's not working, but we're going to try a couple more tests with a good blockage of the other ear. Other than that, the hearing aid in her right ear is working fine and she's been very pleased. With these things, if one is working, you can be unaware that the other one really isn't 100%. So that way, if the hearing aid hasn't been 100%, she wasn't aware of it because of the fact that she was always wearing the other one. Also, her hearing without hearing aids is still reasonably good, so with what she's feeling now, we'll have to do a more objective test. Other than that, we were completely satisfied dealing with Embrace and with the response we got, and with the delivery. In all those aspects, everything went well.

Embrace Hearing response

Hello Dale - Thank you for taking the time to complete this review. We will contact you today to determine the status of Ola's LEFT hearing aid. If there is any issue, I am sure we can get it resolved right away.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I did a hearing test, and my hearing loss was severe in my right ear and moderate in my left. My friend was satisfied with Embrace and recommended them to me. Also, I have been to other suppliers and the price was tremendously higher. Embrace's price was better than going to some of the other brands. I spoke with a gentleman who held himself out to be the owner, and he was very cooperative and helpful.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

I have moderate hearing loss and I got BTE hearing aids from Embrace. My experience with them has been fine. I got the prescription from another audiologist and sent it to Embrace and then they filled it on the internet. The hearing aids are priced at $4,000 from an audiologist, $2,500 from Costco, and then around $1,800 from Embrace. The hearing aids from Embrace seem to work well. I’ve lost one and the company provided another one at a discounted price. So, they stand behind their product and they do a good job. Their customer service team is very fast as well. They got back with me on the weekend, so they seem pretty switched on. They are also really, really good about being always available.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

My hearing loss was considered profound and one hear had 60% going. It was pretty bad. I’ve used two other brands of hearing aids without much success. After wearing two different kinds of hearing aids, I found out about the hearing aids that have the receiver at the end of a wire, closer to your eardrum. My audiologist told me that would be the thing that I need in order to get a clearer hearing but their price was pretty high, so I looked online and shopped around. I wound up just phone calling Embrace. I went with them just by talking to the first person I talked to. He was very knowledgeable and he told me everything I needed to know and the things that I have already learned from experience. I knew that he was involved in it deep enough to know what’s going on. So, I was confident that I was gonna get a good deal out of it.

From what I’ve seen and talked about with my audiologist from before, Embrace's hearing aids are a comparable unit to the top-end hearing aids that I was offered and that was twice the price. I looked it up and studied it. As far as the technology and the capability of the electronics inside the hearing aids, Embrace's hearing aids are pretty much the same as what the high-end ones are. I got my hearing test records and faxed it to Embrace. Then, they sent me the unit and I had the hearing aids in three days.

The cost was half of what my audiologist told me I would have to spend and it's a feature that I liked. Also, the unit has a remote control with four channels that gives me four separate options as far as how much outside background noise I have. The hearing aids are great and Embrace's reps have been totally responsive every time I asked a question and they have been really easy to get ahold of. I'm 90% satisfied. I was hoping to get a little adjustment made to them but it has been very easy. It was easier than actually going to an audiologist.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I have partial hearing loss, but it's very serious and it's been going on for over 30 years. I was looking for hearing aids and Embrace had the best price. Their hearing aids cost one-third of what I've been paying for hearing aids. I contacted them and their reps gave me good advice. My hearing aid from Embrace is by far the best hearing aid I've ever had. I've had eight at least. When I've been with people, they notice a great difference. My sister and I went to Evansville to visit some family, and it's so great not to have to repeat everything three times.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

My hearing was in the moderate range approaching severe in one ear. I didn’t realize the extent of the loss even though I wasn’t hearing so well until I started using the hearing aids. Now, when I put them in, I can hear the difference. I looked into two other companies, one referred by my health insurance and the other, I knew through personal experience. And based on the products I was offered, the product that Embrace Hearing offered was the most cost-effective and for the price of what I was getting, I was getting a better product. They were also very responsive to answer my questions and I had been talking to Embrace Hearing for several months until I decided to go with them. Also, my brother had used them and I knew that he was happy with it. I bought the highest end model, the behind the ear with a piece of wire that goes into the ear.

So far, I went with the Bluetooth feature and that way I'm able to use it to talk on the phone and to listen to audio. And I can raise and lower the volume and answer the phone through the Bluetooth which makes it a lot easier and adaptable for my usage. Also, part of why I went with Embrace Hearing was because I could not have afforded this Bluetooth. I could not have afforded it if I had gone with one or the other company. I did the credit card, so I'm paying it off, but Embrace Hearing's price was about half for what it would have cost for the same device, for the same features, for this kind of ability, the Bluetooth and the hearing aid on this end. Their reps were very informative and patient with me. They answered my questions. When they didn’t hear from me for a while, they contacted me to ask me if I needed anything. It was very helpful and I know that they're available if I have any further questions.

Since I got Embrace Hearing, when I'm listening to a phone call or talking on the phone, my hearing is a lot more accurate. Last time I went to a class and I couldn’t hear the teacher and then there were a lot of interrupting noise, such as a loud air conditioner and there wasn’t people talking but it was a very loud air conditioner blower going in the background. So, I used the Bluetooth to raise the volume and then I was able to hear the teacher. Whereas, before, I would have had to move up closely and I still might not have heard. I'm now able to participate in things more comfortably than before. It's giving me access to a kind of quality of life that I was missing.

I'm definitely getting what I'm paying for. I would have paid the same amount for something that would have been half as good if I had gone with the local guy who I trusted because I had contact with him with my mother-in-law who had very old hearing aids and we needed somebody to service them and I really trusted the local company. They were very, very good about support answering questions and doing adaptations for her. So, I was going to go with them, but then they offered me a product and it just didn’t have the capacity that I needed and it was about the same price of what I paid for my Embrace. It wouldn’t have served my needs and I know I wouldn’t have used it.

I said to my daughter, “When you need hearing aids, let me know and I'll send you over there because it's a lot of money when your insurance doesn’t cover it.” What the insurance was willing to cover was, they sent me to this company and they gave me a little discount but it didn’t even come close. I couldn’t even wear them. They were so uncomfortable. So, I would definitely recommend Embrace Hearing

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I have moderate hearing loss and I had used hearing aids previously, but Embrace was cheaper and a more reasonable cost than any other brands that I’m aware of. I got hearing aids that go behind the ear and they're comfortable. Everyone at Embrace was very cooperative.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

I liked Embrace Hearing's advertisements and the communications I had with them before I purchased. Plus, the price was better than others out there. During the initial interaction, they gave me a lot of information about their services and the hearing aids they offer. I had moderate hearing loss and they asked me questions about it. Based on that discussion, I had gotten the in-canal hearing aids. At first, I was having an issue with feeling a bit clogged up but they sent me a set of different attachments for the ear and now it feels much better. It’s definitely comfortable.

I had gone originally to Costco, but I returned their hearing aids, which are manufactured by Rexton. The Embrace Hearing aids are also Rexton but are much better than the ones from Costco. They’re much more advanced. Rexton is a major manufacturer out of Germany so the Embrace Hearing is a really good, well-made hearing aid. It has really helped me hear clearly. I now have no issues hearing in a restaurant type environment or in a meeting type of environment where I can’t always hear the individual speaking. Even after the sales, the service has been good. I’ve gotten back to them on a couple of things and they’ve been very responsive. I’m very satisfied.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I looked at the reviews on different online services and everything was positive with Embrace. Their reps have been excellent. Any time I've called them, leading up to my purchase and even after the purchase, they’ve been very prompt. They’ve been very straightforward and they’ve explained in plain language. Also, I was very pleased with how small they hearing aids are and the wire that leads from the dome into the device. In most cases, people don’t even realize I have it unless I mention it. However, I would like the remote to be miniaturized a little bit.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

My wife thought I couldn't hear very well and that we both have a problem hearing so I said, "I'd go get some hearing aids," so I did. I like the styles but also the price of Embrace Hearing. Everything was good with their customer service.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

Before contacting Embrace Hearing, my hearing loss was severe. Aside from them, I also looked at a number of other companies that provide similar products and it was from the literature or what I read on the internet about the products that I made a decision on what brand of hearing aid to buy. They all sounded the same, but Embrace seemed like they might have a little more technology in their product, so I went with them and I got the style with a receiver in the ear. But since I was purchasing my hearing aid from them over the internet, I was making a major guess that their product was as good as any of the hearing aid brands. Also, as I had never worn a hearing aid in my life until now, getting used to it was a big factor and sometimes I didn't like it at all. Nevertheless, the reps were straightforward and they delivered what they promised.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

My hearing loss was noticeable. I had issues with high notes in the left ear and there were times I couldn’t follow a conversation in the right ear so I had to do something. I went to three hearing aid companies. There are some reliable companies out there but most of them have profits depending on extremely high margins. I researched on the online companies and there are four of them that seemed to have some evidence of reliability.

Any online experience has shortcomings and a hearing aid is a technical product that might benefit from a more personal contact plus a little bit more of a fine-tuning via one-on-one thing with the technician. However, I don’t have a profound hearing loss and Embrace Hearing was the easy and perfect solution that I found. I also went to ConsumerAffairs' website and read reviews of their customers that led me to believe that it might be a sustainable solution.

I called and talked to a very knowledgeable gentleman. As compared to a lot of hearing representatives in the retail trade, he was not particularly forceful. He was very forthcoming, answered my questions in a plausible way and gave me some confidence that maybe it would work. I did not find them at all disreputable on the surface which was most gratifying. The service provided by the team was not transparent because it’s an online company. I was not talking to a technologist, but it was very plain and straightforward. I sent in my hearing test and they gave me a solution. I had a behind-the-ear hearing aid from them. They programmed the aids, sent them back and they worked fine.

The purchase of hearing aids made my conversations with those around me much clearer and much more understandable. It allows me to listen to music in a better fashion and it picks up high notes that I was losing. It was an improvement and Embrace fell within the insurance payment so it’s a nice accommodation for me. I can buy the hearing aid and I can try it. If it doesn’t work, I can send it back then I can go with something more expensive and potentially better. I’ve gone to hearing aid companies and they came back saying that they got one bargain price at $4,500 per hearing aids, but I don’t think that $4,500 solution would be potentially better than the one I got.

Embrace Hearing expert review by Shelley Webb

Embrace Hearing offers consumers a discreet, affordable and customized hearing aid that can help with any amount of hearing loss, including severe hearing loss. The company is based in the United States, and they ship their German technology hearing aids anywhere in the world.

• Customized for your needs: Audiologists customize each hearing aid based on the results of their customers’ hearing tests. This means you will receive a hearing aid that is personally made based on your hearing needs when you order from Embrace.

• Get a professional opinion before you buy: If you aren’t sure which Embrace hearing aid model is right for you after you take your hearing test, contact Embrace. An audiologist will assess your hearing test and help you choose the best hearing aid for your needs.

• Three models to choose from: Embrace Hearing offers three models: Embrace H100 (mild to moderate hearing loss), Embrace H-300 (mild to severe hearing loss) and Embrace H-700 (mild to severe hearing loss). Prices range from $449-$949 per ear.

• Bluetooth remotes: Connecting your Embrace hearing aid to one of their Bluetooth remote controls transmits the sound from your TV, radio and mobile device directly to your hearing aid.

• 45 day trial period: Try your Embrace hearing aids to see if they are right for you. If you aren’t satisfied, return them within 45 days for a full refund.

• Best for: aging listeners and people with acquired or progressive hearing loss.

Profile picture of Shelley Webb
Shelley Webb Senior Products Contributing Editor

Shelley Webb is a registered nurse, geriatric care manager and freelance writer who concentrates on the subjects of eldercare and health.

Embrace Hearing Company Information