toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I found Embrace Hearing online and got their 300 hearing product which was their top line. I like its TV Option. Their team sent me a few emails as to how to use the hearing aids and they've been very good so far. Their product has a better quality from what I've had for the seven years that I’ve been using hearing aids. I'm extremely happy with the company, the product and the way they handled everything. They're fast, efficient and most of all it was way, way cheaper than anybody else. I've already recommended them to five or six different people already who have had hearing aids or need hearing aids.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for new hearing aids then my wife went online and saw Embrace Hearing. I got the Behind-The-Ear type, it's comfortable and not that visible. There was an issue with setting up the Bluetooth for the TV and I spoke with the customer service twice. Then I have never set it up to my phone yet as I hear well with it. I get a few screeches every now and then, they have it turned up as loud as it could possibly be as my hearing is very bad. So everything seems to be working fairly well on that thing.

I'm pleased with it. However, I am still old tech and it's a new thing so I've yet to change the plugs at the end that go into the ear. That was a little perplexing because most people who need this thing are elderly, and this kind of stuff is confusing to us. It's like everything else Germany makes is over-engineered. If they could make it simpler for us older people. But there is a thing online to show me how to do it, so that'll be fine when I finally do that. The hearing aid was not overpriced as well. I got it to work and it does what it's supposed to do. It's nice because I was out in the backyard the other day and I was smiling. My wife asked why I was like that and I told her that I can hear the birds, and I haven't heard them for long.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The H-700 that I bought from Embrace Hearing has improved my hearing. It’s a great product for the price. The customer service has been very positive. They’ve been able to answer immediately every issue I’ve had and helped me take care of the problem. So, I'm very pleased.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

An old friend of mine who doesn't live near me was in the area so he and his wife met us for dinner and we were talking about hearing aids. I didn't even know he was wearing a pair because it's so difficult to detect and so it wasn't even on my mind. I wasn't even gonna mention that I'm gonna go for the hearing aids but the subject came up. He said he's wearing hearing aids and I said I've been looking at them because I think I will be doing it too.

He took them off and told me to try them. And of course, no two ears are the same and they could be very different. But I know he has a very good friend back home where he lives who’s an audiologist. They're highly respected and has a very good practice. He's probably in his 70s though so I don't know how active he is but I know he's a very bright guy. I've had a few meetings with him over the years. He said he got us through someone who picked the best ones he could use. Apparently, he gave him a good price but it was still quite a few thousand dollars and so he thought he got the best. At that time, I may not ever thought of putting a hearing aid from anyone yet and I still argue with my wife that I don't need it.

I put these things in my ears knowing that his spectrum is a little different than mine. We were sitting in the restaurant and suddenly there was such a roar of sound, not that it was loud, but the spectrum that I've never heard before. There were people at the next table, mostly women, and all their conversation would come in across. There were other things I was hearing that I've never heard before. That's what really made my mind up and I really got involved with this. It really opened that same universe for me. There were so many sources around the private hearing aid places and there were so many things going round. I went on the internet and read some articles and Embrace stood out. They had high ratings, the price was very reasonable and since it had a 45-day period to try them, I felt it was pretty safe. I've also read some of the reviews so I went with them.

The interface online was good and I'd put my name in at that point. It was an introduction of their products and the details on how to use them was more important to me so that part was good and it was a good website. There were several calls made and a lot of mails received so it had to be two people who got back to me, each on a different occasion. It was very good and user-friendly and they were very patient. I was certainly sold on that and all I needed was to buy the hearing aid that I chose. I got it and it hasn’t let me down. Also, I've had a few conversations over these past few months and the person I speak is very good. I get an immediate response and some suggestions. I've never had any problem with any question that I may have had.

I purchased the middle range and I don't wear them that often. For most of the things I do in my home or at a meeting where we're seated around the table talking and the voices are loud, not wearing it is just as good as wearing it. If I'm watching television here at my home, I don't really have any trouble hearing things. Sometimes, I wear it at a restaurant and there are some noises but it really doesn't help and doesn't clarify all the problems.

But I find that when I wear them, I hear all sorts of noises that I never heard before. For example, apparently, my right ankle clicks as I walk. Also, we had certain bells or things that go off like when there's something in the oven and it reaches the cooking period that was set, it bongs and this was a totally different sound. I didn't know what the heck that noise was and my wife said it's the oven. I'm hearing greater bandwidth than I was used to and I figured that it definitely improves the spectrum that I can hear and that's a plus. But what I like the most about it is the remote control. It gives me the ability to change its characteristics a bit to what I want.

But one time, I was at a restaurant with a party of people and there's a lot of conversations going on. I could probably tune in better to what I wanted to hear so that was good. It was a crowd, I knew a lot of other people and the guy next to me whispered something in my ear so it was a like a conversation. He said something and I noticed that I had to ask him to repeat it. He was talking to one ear and I was wondering whether he's talking directly into my ear. He didn't realize I had a hearing aid and maybe you have to be at least an arm's length away so that they both take in and do what they need to do and do a better job. I wasn't sure whether that's known to present a problem when someone whispers or speaks in your ear and is really focused on that ear. That's a very special case.

Another thing is, sometimes when my oven bell or maybe other things go off, there used to be a clear bell. Maybe not quite the spectrum that I hear now but it comes through almost like there's a time delay between one ear and the other. The sound probably gets clearer in each ear but there seems to be a slight time delay and it's a little fuzzy and different. It's a dual sound and maybe that's why I didn't recognize the sound.

Also, sometimes I feel that the hearing input is coming from one side rather than the other. I've gone as far as changing the little rubber fitting that fits over the hearing aid, the part that goes in the ear and also there's a little plastic thing that you can interchange and it's cleared that up so I guess that may have been a wax problem. Maybe in my process of looking into it, I clean up the wax. But other times just doing that doesn’t really change anything. Then, on one hearing aid, sometimes there's a static even if I just changed the battery, and then it clears up.

A friend of mine used Costco and was urging me to use them. Before, I figured I would but then I came across Embrace. I meet that particular fellow for lunch once a week. He's my best friend from so many years. When you wear these things, they're very hard to detect from others. It fits right in, it's behind the ear and it's that little transparent connection to the actual ear so no one ever notices. At times, I've asked him if he's wearing his hearing aid and sometimes, I think he doesn't hear the conversation that well.

Recently he said he's wearing one and I asked why. He said his hearing aids are very close to his ear and that one of his hearing aids was making some strange sounds and reported it to Costco. They took the particular one that was having a problem back, they pointed the problem then and there, replacing whatever had to be replaced and he's waiting for that to be returned. I figured maybe that buzzing I sometimes hear that also goes away in that one ear in particular, might be something that is gonna build up to a problem but I'm sure they would probably accept it and repair. But in his case, he has a three-year warranty and I only have a one-year so if I have this problem, it may not be readily resolvable in the best way.

I never really thought I needed a hearing aid. I'm at a retired, adult community. I'm 78 and I have a lot of people who are in their 60s to 80s and there's a few who really don't have hearing aids or they have something that's not adequate. You have to repeat things a lot for them. The only person who has trouble with me is my wife. If I don't hear exactly what she says and I tell her that, she gets very mad at me and asks if I'm wearing my hearing aids. Sometimes I'm not and sometimes I am but even when I am, she is very critical of me if I don't hear exactly what she said.

I'm usually either reading or watching something on TV. I'm a political junkie so I'm very absorbed in something. She'll say something to me, I'll ask what she said and she assumes it's because my hearing is bad. Whether I'm wearing my hearing aid or not, we still have the same problem. I could see the improvement but I don't know if I really needed it as dramatically as she was sure I did. It doesn't really cure the problems that my wife was looking for it to cure for me. She probably has a little bit of a hearing problem herself but it doesn't ruin a marriage at all. I'm glad I have them and when I use them, I think they're helping. I'm not disappointed with my choice.

My son-in-law's mother is about in her 80s and she's having hearing problems. I told him all about Embrace despite the fact that to me, it doesn't make that much of a difference. I gave them the information and the website to look at it on the computer because I find it to be doing exactly what it has to do. I said to my son-in-law that his mother should call the company and she should try it. If in 45 days and it makes a difference, it's worth considering. A lot of us who are losing our hearing to varying degrees seem to manage adequately, otherwise, we would've dealt with it much sooner. She lives with her daughter and I suspect that she doesn't have a hearing problem in her home but she must have found some limitations. He said he's not sure she's ready to invest in that but that he would pass that on to her.

If anyone asks me, I'll tell them about my hearing aid and that I felt the service over the phone was great, the warranty was fine and the price was quite fair. I know people who spend $5,000 to $6,000 on a set. They may have more bells and whistles like the bluetooth and things of that nature but basically, what I and most people need is not necessarily the bells and whistles but a good, reliable hearing aid. These people have spent a lot of money but have some of the same problems they had like their husband or wife still is annoyed with them for whatever reason. But I was satisfied with Embrace.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Price was cheaper with Embrace Hearing, but the hearing aids have not impacted my life as much as I thought it would. It's helpful on most occasions but some occasions it's annoying and I take them out. But the people from Embrace Hearing were very attentive. My overall experience was great.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got my hearing test at my doctor's and their product's lowest price is about $1000. I thought that Embrace Hearing gave me more for my money and bought their top of the line hearing aids. They provided what they said so they’re doing business in a good way. They communicate with me and send me tips through emails. I hear better, which is what I wanted. It's helped quite a bit when I’m sitting around several people and I don’t to have strain or look at their mouth to understand what they’re saying so it’s much easier to communicate.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Embrace Hearing?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got Embrace Hearing's latest model because I've had that similar type of hearing aid before. I like the selectivity of the different channels that I can go to for different environments that I'm in. When I had a question after I bought the hearing aids, Embrace Hearing took care of it. All I did was email them and I got a response right away. I also liked their price for the amount of features that I get versus a similar brand at a brick-and-mortar store which got to pay rent, and so whose prices are higher.

However, there are problems with dealing online with anything. If I went to a brick-and-mortar store and bought the same type of thing and I have one little nuance that I didn’t like, I could go back in and ask them if they can adjust it for me. I can't do that with online purchase. Also, I don’t wear the hearing aids all the time. All of them say they filter this and that out and they do to some degree, but I still get amplifications of all the sounds, and sometimes I don’t like that and I don’t wear them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My son has a very particular hearing loss. He has been through 10 surgeries since he was little. He has a need for prosthetics to build the pickup sound. And so he has a prosthetic hearing bone in his ear drum. In every brick and mortar store and hearing aid company retail that we've been through, the cheapest hearing aid we found was $5,000. We even had one priced as high as $9,000 and I was sick to my stomach. Because a friend of ours said, "my grandpa bought his online.", I started doing research online for top rated hearing aids companies. Embrace was the highest rated hearing aid company. Moreover, the owner of Embrace went out of his way to call us.

The owner of Embrace involved himself on his own. He contacted me out of nowhere one evening and started asking me all kinds of questions. He asked me to send him a bunch of audiologist reports and surgery reports so he can have his team evaluate them. They worked on it for two weeks and got back to us. His team matched what our son required for his hearing aid without ever putting a hand on my son's ear. It was phenomenal. And so, I bought the around the ear model from Embrace Hearing as it was the best one they had.

The owner contacted us after we purchased the hearing aid and gave us a free remote control even though my son hasn't used it. Normally, those were a hundred and some dollars but he sent us one with a hand-written thank you card. He called me a month ago and asked how my son was doing. The hearing aid has made my son more confident. He was deaf in that ear but now he can hear. Also, Embrace's hearing aid saved me thousands upon thousands of dollars. I wish every company models themselves after the way Embrace handled themselves. They went above and beyond the call of duty.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I knew I had a hearing problem so I went for a test at the doctor. They did the test and sent me to an audiologist to get hearing aids. I said, “Well let me look online and see what’s recommended.” I put in, “Best hearing aids” and Consumer Affairs came up and had the top 10. Embrace was the top. The price was so much less than the others so it was very highly rated. I purchased their middle grade hearing aid. It was behind the ear. I didn't have any of the accessories. They told me that those were not necessary. The main reason I got them was that it was still embarrassing to keep asking people, “Huh, huh? What’d you say? What’d you say?” The worst part was my grandchildren, specially my grandson. He talks quickly but he doesn’t slur words. Other people understand him fine but I still have a problem with him. It’s better but it’s not the solution. He still sometimes says, “Papa, never mind.” That’s very upsetting.

The thing that was a little bit problematic about Embrace was that you have to send the hearing aids back for adjustment. I got the ones I had at the doctor at the bottom of down the hill so I have to go there and they made the adjustments. It was much more expensive there. I paid $1300 for these little, middle of the grade and the lowest grade that they had was $3000. The Embrace Hearing team have done everything that they could on their end. I sent my hearing aids back once and had them adjusted. I said, "I didn’t feel it was right yet." It happens to be that I live in northern New Jersey and they have a center where the guy does the adjustments which is about half an hour from me. So, the second time, I went in to see him and he made some adjustment. But still, I didn’t feel that it was right. It was still too loud in some spots and I still struggle with the conversation.

Now that may be all that they can do. I tried hearing aids from Costco twice and took them back because I thought that they weren’t helping me that much. And then, I had the ones from the doctor and it was the same thing. They were a help for sure but I have a fairly bad case of tinnitus. It was not where I hoped I’d be with hearing aids. I plan to send them an email. I was to do it today because I hear noises I never heard before and they’re very loud but it’s marginal on the improvement of conversation. I hear more of the conversations a lot better but two nights ago, we watched a movie at my brother’s house and there was my wife, my brother and his wife and I only heard about 50% of the conversation on the TV. I understood it but that’s not good in my opinion. The hearing aids I had before were no better either.

I’m satisfied because it has helped me and in all fairness, we haven’t finished the adjustment yet. The fellow that does the adjustments, he’s a contractor for Embrace. He said some people would take a year to get it right. But my feeling is, whatever my problem is, I’m never going to get to where I want to be, where I think I should be. But people call me a perfectionist so maybe that’s the problem. They’re trying to make me satisfied. They’re not putting me off in anyway. The only drawback is that upfront, when you buy them, you’re not going to be able to go down the street and have somebody adjust them and come back. You have to send them back but it’s free and they give it back in about three days. As long as you’re up for it, it’s fine. They haven’t said, “Oh well, you know we’ve given three chances.”

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had tried several audiologists in our area here and most of the hearing aids they had were expensive. I saw Embrace Hearing online and they had a 45-day free trial. I figured I'd try them and see if theirs was any better than the others. Aside from the price, I felt that their hearing aids were a little better as I tried some hearing aids and they didn't improve my hearing that much. The Embrace seemed to help some and since I have a pretty bad hearing, the H-700 was recommended to be the best for me. They have a volume control and the part where you can put to a different mode.

I had some questions when I first got the hearing aids concerning their different aspects and how to care for them. I talked to Tim and he was very helpful. But I haven't had any problem nor had there been a reason for me to contact them since then. I'm doing well with my hearing aids and I can definitely hear a little better now than I could before. One of the main problems I had was conversations in a group and at least I can hear barely well in a group now. There are still some problems, though, like any exterior noise still affects me and I have a little trouble hearing on the phone. But because my hearing is so bad, I don't think I could find any hearing aid that would improve my hearing to the point where I would be completely happy. These Embrace hearing aids definitely do as well as I can expect.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The Embrace Hearing store in Jersey was good. I got the top-of-the-line hearing aid, Embrace H-700 plus SpeechBeam from them. I liked that it reduced the ambient noise better than any other hearing aids. If you're in a bar and the people behind you are talking, you can direct the speech to the front instead of behind you. I went with Embrace mainly for the price. The prices that some of the other hearing aid companies charge are ridiculous. $5,000 for hearing aids is crazy. I put my remote in the washer and then the dryer so I had to get another one. Embrace's team responded quickly when I asked for another remote. I was hoping they would give me one or fix the one that I had, but they didn't, so I had to pay $300.

My second wife left because I kept saying, "What did you say?" My hearing aid helped. The problem is that sometimes I forget to put it in, so I've got to force myself to do that. The cleaning instructions are also a little bit vague and I could use better instruction, such as in replacing the dome. Nevertheless, I'm satisfied with Embrace. For the price, they're excellent.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I started looking for hearing aids online and I was shocked at the price. I did a research and I found the website American Hearing Aids with hearing aids of about 10 different brands. I looked from Miracle Ear to Embrace to a couple of them out there and Embrace seems to come out on the top of the list from the reviews that I looked at. With the reviews that I read, quality and customer feedback was excellent. Those were independent reviews and were not under Embrace's own website so that's a positive there. They also had what they call an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau on their manufacturing headquarters which was also a good sign. I decided to give it a try and I'm patient. I'm willing to wait for a few days if something goes wrong to ship it back and have it sent back to me.

I was hesitant at first and I wasn't sure because this is my first time wearing hearing aids. But it didn't look like it'd be all that complicated. I could hear a lot better, that's for sure. Also, I like the feature of the remote control that allows me to answer my cell phone. That's a nice feature to have. About a week ago, the little LED display on the remote came loose and Tim was surprised because he said that's never happened before. I was impressed with the immediate feedback that I got as soon as I shipped my remote to them. Within a few days later, I got the replacement. I was happy with that experience and if something goes wrong, I feel confident that things are taken care of right away. I'm happy with everything so far and they're an excellent choice of a quality product.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went to an ear doctor but if I bought my hearing aids from them, it was $8,000 which I could not afford. I looked on the internet, found Embrace and it seemed like a good deal so I got them. I like that I'm able to hear things that I never could before. I'm 62 and now when I listen to music, I hear instruments or voices that I never heard before. I also work for Florida Power & Light and I have to attend meetings every once in a while and I miss so much. There are people talking behind me and I don't hear their voices but they're talking to me. Embrace Hearing really helped me a lot.

My experience with them has been life-changing. I don't have to ask people to repeat stuff anymore. I wish I could have had them when I was in elementary school. When I tried to enlist in the military, they wouldn't accept me because my hearing was so bad. Eventually, they did take me but they said my hearing was so bad that I can't tell which direction the sound came from and I never did. But with the hearing aids that I got, that's improved somewhat.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a H-700 with the SpeechBeam from Embrace Hearing and anything behind me is certainly resonated that was not there before. The overall experience has been dramatic. I went with Embrace Hearing for their price but also because the technology came from Germany. The cost is hands down and the quality is identical if not better than other companies. I've had hearing aids devices all my life on and off and I like that the technology keeps getting better. The impact has been very positive. I couldn't say that 25 years ago but obviously fast forward today there's a huge difference. I would highly recommend Embrace Hearing based on the top notch customer service that I received from them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been wearing my hearing aids for about 10 years and it was in need of changing out because it was six years old and I know that the technology has changed tremendously. I moved out of the state that I bought it from, so I couldn't take it to them to have a work done anymore. I did research and found that Embrace Hearing's price and that their service was exceptional and so I went with them.

I can only wear one hearing aid since I've no damage in the other ear. So, everything is garbled and if I put a hearing aid in that ear, it makes the garbling louder. The hearing aid also didn't work completely correct the first time. I have a very small ear canal. I tried it first using the smallest rubber tip and that was too much sound, I had a major screwing feedback. And so, I went to the next size and it was still a little bit too loud so I sent it back. Embrace made the adjustment and I've got it hooked up to my TV now and I can watch TV at night without disturbing my family. I'm extremely happy with it. Everything is working good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased the behind-the-ear hearing aid from Embrace Hearing. Its overall quality is excellent. Furthermore, it was fantastic with their team.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Embrace Hearing is a very expensive hearing aid but the quality is great. The feature of its product is the reason I went with them. I got the one that goes completely in and around the ear. It has made my life better.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had messed up and went with hear.com. I had a Resound LiNX and they could never make the Bluetooth work. Also, they could never get my hearing aids set right and I was missing work, driving all the way to New Albany. They had to send them back to the engineer. Moreover, the lady put me in the cheapest pair and that might have been a thing too because I got all these rattling and it made me feel nervous. Then my boyfriend researched and looked at reviews and he found Embrace. I got the tiny hearing aids that go in my ear and they're the best and high-end ones. They're also very comfortable and I can't even tell I have them on.

I have a SpeechBeam and uStream and my favorite feature is the Bluetooth. My left ear is about gone and with my work, I need to wear a Bluetooth. I already used a Bluetooth in the right ear and then we decided it would be best to go with both ears and they're doing great. Their customer service reps checked with me all the time and they're very good. Embrace has impacted my life tremendously. My boyfriend said we should have done this 30 years ago. I wish I can get the type of chargers and I don't have to change the batteries. It's not a big deal to change the batteries but that would be good to have. But as far as their technology, adjustment and getting them right, they did a great job. I love my hearing aids.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I first contacted Embrace Hearing, I had just purchased Oticon hearing aids from an otolaryngology and audiology department at a major regional medical center. The interesting thing was that when I spoke with the representative at Embrace Hearing, he gave me a more intelligent explanation about hearing aids and current technology than the audiologist at the major medical center had 10 days earlier. I was very impressed by that, and that prompted me to go forward with purchasing them. Their surround sound technology work much better than what some of the other well-known hearing manufacturers have.

I was also surprised at how user-friendly it was to order these hearing aids online with excellent support from Embrace Hearing. I had questioned how they would be able to customize hearing aids for me as a patient when I was not having any face-to-face consultation with them. But I found that they readily surmounted that and I ended up feeling like I really did have custom treatment.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My husband saw Embrace Hearing online. He was researching because he was not happy with his level of hearing with his previous hearing aids. Someone recommended that he get a more updated improved hearing aid but the cost was astronomical and he needs to have two rather than one. And when he saw this German made hearing aid, what good reviews it had and the fact that it was small, he wanted to try it and see if it's going to work for him. He got the one that goes in his ear and has a little thing outside on the back of the ear. It had a very good price. My husband said he can almost get two of that for the price of what he paid for the one he got at Sam's hearing center. He loves that he is able to hear and he thought it was better than any of the previous ones that he had gotten. He's satisfied with it. It's not real big and bulky and he didn't have to fight it all the time like he did with his other ones. I'd recommend it to everybody.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Embrace's service has been good and I've been very happy with them. I went with them because of their price, positive reviews and the initial phone call I had with them. Their hearing aids are working well and it’s good to be able to hear everything when wearing them. They're also half as expensive as what the audiologist wanted to sell me. With regards to the people at Embrace Hearing, they're very positive and helpful and very determined to make sure the customers get what they need. When I had an issue about changing my wax guard, they sent me an email with a video on how to fix it. They've been very responsive and have done everything they said they were going to do at each step of the way.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm very happy with the guys at Embrace Hearing. The gentleman that I first talked to was terrific. He walked me through everything. I was gonna send back my hearing aids a week before my trial period was up but that salesman said he can do some adjustments and will give me two more weeks on my trial period. So after I sent it back, they did the adjustments, I got them back and they worked great. They increased the volume of the high-pitched frequencies which I cannot hear. Although sometimes it's tough for me to get used to the high-pitched sounds. They get a bit strong and I have to knock the volume down a little. But other than that, the hearing aids have been good and I've been wearing them every day.

Hi Karl

We are sorry you are having some trouble with your left hearing aids. These are very good hearing aids so there should be no 'pinging', ever. We will contact you today to resolve this.

Original review: March 22, 2017

Going with Embrace Hearing was a good experience. However, my left ear pings all the time for some odd reason and I haven’t had a chance to call in yet to find out what causes that. I've been flying a lot, but when I wear my hearing aid it starts okay and then it seems to adjust then starts pinging. My problem is when I sit in a meeting, some people mumble and I have a hard time hearing no matter what I do. Other than that, my right side works good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was being quoted very high prices by local audiologists. I realized that I was gonna have to purchase these hearing aids every four or five years. So, it was going to represent a significant expense. And so, I decided to research this online and found Embrace Hearing and read very positive reviews. I then got the premium hearing aids from them. However, I had an issue at the very beginning and I wound up speaking for about 45 minutes with one of their representatives. I was very impressed. Tim was his name and he was an extremely effective communicator. I had to send the hearing aids back for adjustment and they did so very easily. Everything was perfect.

Since having the hearing aids, the people around me don’t have to speak quite as loudly. The hearing aids are very comfortable and in fact, I even forget that they’re in. And after the adjustment, everything is working perfectly. I’m still adjusting on my left ear as I just changed it yesterday, but those are just minor adjustments. I highly recommend Embrace Hearing not only because of the quality of its product but particularly because of the quality of their service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Since having Embrace hearing aids, I can hear people behind me and differentiate where the sound is coming from. Overall, it's amazing to me. The technical help is great and I love it. I definitely recommend Embrace.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My Embrace 700 series hearing aids work really well. I get a much sharper, clearer sound with it. And my go-to guy, Tim, has been awesome. He is over the top as far as customer service. When I was fumbling because I didn’t know about the product and there were so many little nuances, he walked me through everything and was very good about it, so I'm really happy. As a matter of fact, I'm gonna recommend them to my mother-in-law.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The team at Embrace Hearing has been very friendly and wonderful and they try their best to help me. Tim was very helpful and I’ve got to call him back and work on the hearing aids. I got the right one where it will go in correctly but they're not exactly right yet. I'm still new to it and they're not working exactly right as far as the sound and they're not as comfortable like they should be. Sometimes it's too loud and sometimes, it's not loud enough.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a very good response from Embrace Hearing. Tim, the sales person, seems to know a lot about hearing aids and he was responsive so I decided to go with them. Also, they were able to order over the internet. My wife seems to think I don't ask her to repeat things very often and that was the main reason for getting the hearing aids. Life is a lot better.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked the endorsements that Embrace Hearing had so I researched them on the internet then decided to get my hearing aid from them. The cost and the quality of their aids are good too. However, I had to send the remote back one time. But they were able to sell me another one.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I used to have Miracle-Ear and they're really costly. They were quoting me new hearing aids for more than twice the price. I like Embrace Hearing's price and they have very good reviews which was impressive. So, I went with them. So far, I've been very happy with them. I still got some technical issues I needed to work out, but I find them responsive. I really like their hearing aids. They helped me a lot.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Reviews online showed that Embrace Hearing products have better quality than some of the other places that we looked at. I had tried hearing aid two years ago from a place and it was very crappy and I wasn't satisfied. Then I got H-300 from Embrace Hearing. It's nice and small, fits nicely, and doesn't really get noticed. Customer service was really good and helpful when ordering for the first time. Even the speed of shipping was good. It's been an excellent experience.

Embrace Hearing Company Profile