4.69/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2011, our premium, high performance German engineered hearing aids have been raising the bar year after year at prices far lower than you would expect. Because we are an online business (Based in the USA - shipping world-wide), we are able to save our customers thousands of dollars by keeping our prices at about 1/3 of the price of retail.

Our hearing aids, which are custom programmed by our Audiology Team to meet the precise specifications of your hearing test, start as low as $699. Simply send your hearing test to Embrace Hearing and we will suggest the model best suited to your needs. Customize your look with the choice of three performance levels, seven different color combinations and a variety of Bluetooth accessories. Each hearing aid comes with a 45-day free-trial period (Guaranteed satisfaction or your money back), free shipping, a full manufacturer’s warranty and, of course, unlimited phone and email support.

Try our “Autosurround” aids and let Embrace Hearing show you what you’ve been missing.

Embrace Hearing….Embrace Life.

View More View More

BOTTOM LINE

Embrace Hearing offers two designs: behind-the-ear and completely-in-canal. What they lack in design variety they make up in pricing transparency and friendly customer service.

PROS

• Transparent pricing
  • Affordable options
  • 45-day free trial

CONS

• Just two hearing aid styles

Top Embrace Hearing Reviews

01/23/2019

I first heard about Embrace online. We went with them because of their price, and the reviews backed the decision. The service, since then, has backed that as well. My favorite feature is the service, which is always courteous ... I'm very impressed with that.

03/18/2019

On Saturday mornings, I ride my bike while my friends are jogging … since starting wearing the hearing aids, I've noticed that I'm much more engaged in the conversations. I've also been very impressed with how comfortable they are.

Embrace hearing aids

Every Embrace hearing aid is Bluetooth/TV streaming capable, has custom programming and has wind blocking sensors to detect and suppress wind noise. Although Embrace is an online-only hearing aid store, reviews mention the friendly, competent, low-pressure customer service team. Embrace has three hearing aid models:

• The H-300 is Embrace’s most basic hearing aid model. It has 2 directional microphones —one forward-facing and one backward-facing — and 8 programmable bands that allow different settings based on the local environment. Embrace classifies the H-300’s live program optimization as “good.”
  • The C-650 takes its design from the natural shape of your ear to capture the best noise; therefore, it only needs one directional microphone. Like the H-300, the C-650’s program optimization is good. Premium models are available for the C-650 that have maximized processing power and better hearing clarity. C-650 has up to 16 programmable bands or 20 with the Premium model. This costs an additional $200 per ear.
  • The H-700 has 2 directional microphones and either 16 programmable bands on the regular model or up to 20 with the enhanced Speechbeam model. The Speechbeam enhancement uses binaural signal processing technology for a better hearing experience. You can use either the remote control or a button on the hearing aid to control the volume and programming. Embrace classifies the H-700’s live program optimization as excellent.
ModelH-300C-650H-700
TypeReceiver-in-canal (RIC)Completely-in-canal (CIC)Receiver-in-canal (RIC)
Hearing loss levelMild to severeMild to moderateMild to profound
TelecoilYesNoYes
Tinnitus managerNoYesYes
Warranty2 years3 years3 years

Embrace Hearing price

Embrace Hearing has straightforward pricing for their hearing aids, which ranges from $1,398 to $1,898 per pair. A standard remote costs $99 and the premium Bluetooth remote is $299. The TV volume streamer is $99, but the streamer requires purchase of the premium Bluetooth remote as well. Financing is available, in addition to accessories. Every hearing aid purchase comes with custom programming, batteries, wax guards and domes. The chart below shows prices for hearing aid pairs. You can of course also buy just one hearing aid for half the price.

ModelPriceFinancing cost
H-300$1,398/pair$91/mo
C-650$1,898/pair$124/mo
H-700$1,898/pair$124/mo

How to buy Embrace hearing aids

Embrace Hearing is an online-only hearing aid operation. Read the three simple steps below to see how you can purchase an Embrace hearing aid.

1. To start with Embrace, you’ll need to have a hearing test with a professional. Audiologists and ENT doctors can provide this. This test typically costs $50 to $100, and most insurance plans cover it.
  2. You can then reach out to Embrace. If you’re not sure which hearing aid to buy, you can consult with the Embrace audiology team. They will look over your hearing test, ask you a few questions and make a recommendation.
  3. Once you’ve purchased your hearing aid, it will take 5-8 days to arrive. Embrace has a 45-day return policy if you aren’t satisfied with your hearing aid.

Do we recommend Embrace hearing aids?

We recommend Embrace hearing aids wholeheartedly. Their website is clear and lays out all the information you need to know about their devices. Even better, they are upfront with their pricing. For those who want high-quality hearing aids at a low price, Embrace is a terrific choice.

239 Embrace Hearing Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: March 18, 2019

I had some decrease in hearing as indicated largely by my wife for a few years. In retirement, I also joined a group called Lexington Storytellers and I found that I was increasingly struggling to hear particularly the kindergarten students as they would ask questions or make comments. Then when I would ask them to repeat, they were often intimidated. They would think they had asked a bad question. So I wanted to be able to hear them more clearly. My hearing exam showed that I had lost some hearing in the higher frequencies that are typical of young children. But the audiologist also said that I was in that in-between range where some people find that they gain significant benefit from their hearing aids but others feel like it doesn't do them any good. So she said it was my personal choice.

I decided to go ahead and I was impressed with the material that I was reading about Embrace on the internet. One of the things that frustrated me though was that it was very hard to find good comparative information on hearing aids. Most people have only had one or two brands of hearing aids in their experience so they either like what they have or they don't but they don't have comparisons. On the other hand, when I called Embrace, I felt like I was getting sound information as opposed to a sales pitch. So that impressed me. They were also considerably less expensive than others and that appealed to me. Embrace operates largely online and their argument is that you pay the $150 to go, have the audiologist check out your hearing and let them know what the audiologist found then they would reprogram the product for you as you need it.

They also said that what often happens is that there's a relatively small amount of money that actually goes into the hearing aid then the prices increase to cover the handling. They also said that you would often find that others would boost that price up. They would tell you you're getting a top-of-the-line hearing aid and therefore it's more expensive. To some extent, that's certainly true. But then the folks are likely to charge you even more and tell you that by paying more, you're getting free service.

There are some people who might greatly benefit by sitting down with a hearing aid technician to walk them through things. But Embrace has online videos showing how to change the batteries and the wax guards, and I'm able to follow the directions. So in my experience, it has all worked the way they have suggested that it should work. So I'm pleased. I paid less than a thousand dollars for my hearing aids and as far as I can tell from talking with other people, they will do just about whatever other people are getting out of theirs.

One of the reasons I was also willing to try Embrace was all of the reviews they had online. They were not all positive but everybody said that the company has been very quick to respond to their questions, and that has been my experience as well. Over the phone, they were certainly helpful in terms of telling me what I might expect. When I called to discuss things, they did a very good job as well. The technical person answered my questions and provided information. I sort of anticipated that at the end of that time, he was gonna turn me back to the sales force or try to push me to order right then but he didn't. He simply told me to get back with them if I had any other questions. So I've been very positively pleased with the relationship.

I've also had emails from them telling me things I might try. I got an email suggesting that because of the way the batteries are designed, if when you first put them in, you take the little tab that covers the battery off and expose it to the air for a few minutes, that will increase the life span of the battery by 25%. And that's certainly in the range of what my experience has been. So that is one example of their follow-up and taking care of me.

In terms of the hearing aids, I think the audiologist was correct. I'm not always sure whether I am benefitting from them or not. But there have been a couple of times that I've seen evidence that they're doing me some good. On Saturday mornings, I ride my bike while my friends are jogging and sometimes, that means that I am behind them rather than with them. Previously, I had found that it was increasingly difficult to keep up with the conversations. But since starting wearing the hearing aids, I've noticed that I'm much more engaged in the conversations. I am probably also more comfortable with the small children when I'm telling stories.

The aids I've got are programmed for hearing in large conference rooms where I want to hear the speaker in front of me and mute the sounds behind me, and I think I can detect the difference. I am more comfortable in those situations when I change the program for that setting. There's also a setting that is supposed to mute road noises and when I tried that on one occasion, I found it easier to listen to the radio. The road noise was significantly less and that was even in a pickup truck with larger than usual tires where the road noise is greater than it would be in a passenger car. The hearing aids are helping me some and in situations that I value having better hearing. I've also been very impressed with how comfortable they are and I've told other people if they start looking for hearing aids, they ought to look at Embrace.

Get expert buying tips about Hearing Aids delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I had my last hearing aids for about five years and I could press down from my ear to control it. With Embrace's hearing aids, it's hard to do on the ear. It doesn't click as easily as the others. You have to push really hard and it just pushes the whole hearing aid down. It's almost like I have to take it off my ear to adjust. They should do a better job on that push button on the hearing aids. The ones that I was using for five years has a better sound and didn't have as much of a tinny sound as the Embrace Hearing ones.

I tried another brand that I ordered online, and I like Embrace Hearing much better. The Embrace Hearing has less of a tinny sound than that and has a better quality. It has multiple features. I think there are about three or four programs and it's supposed to adjust to the programs automatically. If I'm in a crowd, there's a program for that. I bought an extra handheld rectangular object that controls the sound as well. I really like the hand control feature, but carrying it around all day is bulky. If I'm upstairs and I need to change it, I have to come downstairs to get my hand control.

This is the first time that I've been able to hear for quite a while, especially in a crowded room. I can communicate better with the people if I can hear what they're saying. I'm still not hearing as well as I would like to hear though. There are still times when I miss things when I talk to people, especially if they have a really soft voice, but it is an improvement. Plus, every time we called, their crew has been very polite and helpful. The Embrace Hearing was a lot less expensive than the one that I had for five years but higher than some of the other internet purchases. For the money, Embrace's hearing aids are a good investment.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

My hearing loss was considered profound and one hear had 60% going. It was pretty bad. I’ve used two other brands of hearing aids without much success. After wearing two different kinds of hearing aids, I found out about the hearing aids that have the receiver at the end of a wire, closer to your eardrum. My audiologist told me that would be the thing that I need in order to get a clearer hearing but their price was pretty high, so I looked online and shopped around. I wound up just phone calling Embrace. I went with them just by talking to the first person I talked to. He was very knowledgeable and he told me everything I needed to know and the things that I have already learned from experience. I knew that he was involved in it deep enough to know what’s going on. So, I was confident that I was gonna get a good deal out of it.

From what I’ve seen and talked about with my audiologist from before, Embrace's hearing aids are a comparable unit to the top-end hearing aids that I was offered and that was twice the price. I looked it up and studied it. As far as the technology and the capability of the electronics inside the hearing aids, Embrace's hearing aids are pretty much the same as what the high-end ones are. I got my hearing test records and faxed it to Embrace. Then, they sent me the unit and I had the hearing aids in three days.

The cost was half of what my audiologist told me I would have to spend and it's a feature that I liked. Also, the unit has a remote control with four channels that gives me four separate options as far as how much outside background noise I have. The hearing aids are great and Embrace's reps have been totally responsive every time I asked a question and they have been really easy to get ahold of. I'm 90% satisfied. I was hoping to get a little adjustment made to them but it has been very easy. It was easier than actually going to an audiologist.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

My hearing was in the moderate range approaching severe in one ear. I didn’t realize the extent of the loss even though I wasn’t hearing so well until I started using the hearing aids. Now, when I put them in, I can hear the difference. I looked into two other companies, one referred by my health insurance and the other, I knew through personal experience. And based on the products I was offered, the product that Embrace Hearing offered was the most cost-effective and for the price of what I was getting, I was getting a better product. They were also very responsive to answer my questions and I had been talking to Embrace Hearing for several months until I decided to go with them. Also, my brother had used them and I knew that he was happy with it. I bought the highest end model, the behind the ear with a piece of wire that goes into the ear.

So far, I went with the Bluetooth feature and that way I'm able to use it to talk on the phone and to listen to audio. And I can raise and lower the volume and answer the phone through the Bluetooth which makes it a lot easier and adaptable for my usage. Also, part of why I went with Embrace Hearing was because I could not have afforded this Bluetooth. I could not have afforded it if I had gone with one or the other company. I did the credit card, so I'm paying it off, but Embrace Hearing's price was about half for what it would have cost for the same device, for the same features, for this kind of ability, the Bluetooth and the hearing aid on this end. Their reps were very informative and patient with me. They answered my questions. When they didn’t hear from me for a while, they contacted me to ask me if I needed anything. It was very helpful and I know that they're available if I have any further questions.

Since I got Embrace Hearing, when I'm listening to a phone call or talking on the phone, my hearing is a lot more accurate. Last time I went to a class and I couldn’t hear the teacher and then there were a lot of interrupting noise, such as a loud air conditioner and there wasn’t people talking but it was a very loud air conditioner blower going in the background. So, I used the Bluetooth to raise the volume and then I was able to hear the teacher. Whereas, before, I would have had to move up closely and I still might not have heard. I'm now able to participate in things more comfortably than before. It's giving me access to a kind of quality of life that I was missing.

I'm definitely getting what I'm paying for. I would have paid the same amount for something that would have been half as good if I had gone with the local guy who I trusted because I had contact with him with my mother-in-law who had very old hearing aids and we needed somebody to service them and I really trusted the local company. They were very, very good about support answering questions and doing adaptations for her. So, I was going to go with them, but then they offered me a product and it just didn’t have the capacity that I needed and it was about the same price of what I paid for my Embrace. It wouldn’t have served my needs and I know I wouldn’t have used it.

I said to my daughter, “When you need hearing aids, let me know and I'll send you over there because it's a lot of money when your insurance doesn’t cover it.” What the insurance was willing to cover was, they sent me to this company and they gave me a little discount but it didn’t even come close. I couldn’t even wear them. They were so uncomfortable. So, I would definitely recommend Embrace Hearing

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

My hearing loss was noticeable. I had issues with high notes in the left ear and there were times I couldn’t follow a conversation in the right ear so I had to do something. I went to three hearing aid companies. There are some reliable companies out there but most of them have profits depending on extremely high margins. I researched on the online companies and there are four of them that seemed to have some evidence of reliability.

Any online experience has shortcomings and a hearing aid is a technical product that might benefit from a more personal contact plus a little bit more of a fine-tuning via one-on-one thing with the technician. However, I don’t have a profound hearing loss and Embrace Hearing was the easy and perfect solution that I found. I also went to ConsumerAffairs' website and read reviews of their customers that led me to believe that it might be a sustainable solution.

I called and talked to a very knowledgeable gentleman. As compared to a lot of hearing representatives in the retail trade, he was not particularly forceful. He was very forthcoming, answered my questions in a plausible way and gave me some confidence that maybe it would work. I did not find them at all disreputable on the surface which was most gratifying. The service provided by the team was not transparent because it’s an online company. I was not talking to a technologist, but it was very plain and straightforward. I sent in my hearing test and they gave me a solution. I had a behind-the-ear hearing aid from them. They programmed the aids, sent them back and they worked fine.

The purchase of hearing aids made my conversations with those around me much clearer and much more understandable. It allows me to listen to music in a better fashion and it picks up high notes that I was losing. It was an improvement and Embrace fell within the insurance payment so it’s a nice accommodation for me. I can buy the hearing aid and I can try it. If it doesn’t work, I can send it back then I can go with something more expensive and potentially better. I’ve gone to hearing aid companies and they came back saying that they got one bargain price at $4,500 per hearing aids, but I don’t think that $4,500 solution would be potentially better than the one I got.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Embrace Hearing?

Original review: June 11, 2019

I have moderate hearing loss in one ear. I did some research on the internet and Embrace seemed like they had decent equipment and price was okay. The main guy I dealt with seemed pretty professional. I contacted them via email to start with and they called me. We talked about what they had, what kind of equipment they had and some of the different technical questions I had. And then, I had some questions afterwards after I got them, so the same fella called me back and spent about 45 minutes on the phone with me going over some things on how to use them and some particular issues I was having with them. He spent quite a bit of time with me. It's difficult to get used to the hearing aids. But everything I read said that that was probably the case.

Original review: June 1, 2019

There were certain situations that I didn’t hear too well, but others seemed okay. I looked online for hearing aids and I first got the ones on the free trial from this hearing aid company. But for the amount of perceived benefit I received, it wasn't worth the $6,200 they were charging me. So, I returned those, then I started looking for somebody else. I read reviews about Embrace Hearing and found it good, so I gave them a try.

I’m doing pretty well with Embrace Hearing aids. It’s the best model they have and I've had them for three months. They're comfortable. When I have them in, I don’t even realize that I’ve got them in. I’m hearing a little better and they seem good, so far. I can watch TV and have my car radio with a couple of clicks lower than I used to.

Unfortunately, we had terrible wind gusts the other day and the wind took one right out of my ear. So now I’m just dealing with one until I get the other one. They told me it would take about four days to get it from their provider, and then they would be getting it to me in the mail. Other than that, the reps from Embrace Hearing have been really pleasant and cooperative with me. I have no complaints and everything is going well.

Original review: May 30, 2019

Embrace Hearing was affordable, which sold me on it. And their design is in line with how everybody else is making hearing aids, so they're competitive. My interactions with their reps have been right on. Every time I've called, I've gotten somebody. So far, I'm satisfied with Embrace Hearing. I can now hear pretty well while watching TV and don’t have to keep asking my wife what was said.

Original review: May 24, 2019

I have a unique kind of hearing loss, that doctors can’t figure out what I got. It's not just straight hearing loss. I have tremendous fluctuations. Aside from the reviews on the internet and the quality of Embrace's products, I chose them over other companies because I have talked to Tim and I knew that there was somebody there that I could call about anytime I wanted to. I like the level of his knowledge and that they were always there. I don’t have to drive downtown to make an appointment. I just make a call, and he can talk to me. Also, I would not be spending twice as much money for the same thing. I have the Embrace 700 Plus and it helps me hear sometimes, then other times, I don’t need to wear them.

For almost a year that I’ve had the hearing aids, I’ve only worn them around a total of three months, and it’s off and on. When I can’t hear, it helps me just so I can participate in a conversation. I have the Bluetooth and the TV streamer, and the adjuster works good. Turning the volume up and down works good. But one thing I would like to have available is the ability to adjust each hearing aid independently. I would also like to try and see if they could make the hearing aids a little clearer for me. But due to my own laziness, I haven’t sent the equipment back in to get them adjusted and get the clarity figured out.

Original review: April 30, 2019

Barry was at the point where he couldn’t really hear people. He was having trouble making out what they were saying. He started becoming annoying to me because he would say, “Huh? What did you say?” And I didn’t even wanna talk to him anymore. We had ordered a hearing aid through the mail from another company, but it was one of these amplifiers that we didn’t realize. We felt it could’ve made him go deaf totally, so he sent it back. We had some appointments with other hearing people that had offices around here, but the prices were very high.

We had put Embrace Hearing in the back of our mind. We were thinking about it, then we did some more research on it and they had the same product that the other people were selling for close to $5,000. So, he took a chance on it because there was a "use" period and he could send it back. Barry loves it. He was really impressed and he thought he made the right decision, and Embrace has also been very helpful. It was good when he could hear and it has really made a change that he can hear what I’m saying. Embrace hearing aids make a big difference for people that can’t really hear.

The person that my husband spoke to wanted to continue speaking with him, but we realized it is a smaller company and they have limited staff. We accepted that. There wasn’t someone there all the time to speak to, but the man got back to us. If they had one here or anywhere near us that we could call, they could set up an appointment and we could come in, but we couldn’t do that here. We have to wait until that particular individual was on call. Nonetheless, Barry feels we got a fine product. One that had all the bells and whistles would cost a great deal of money.

Original review: April 19, 2019

My hearing loss was partial but very poor. I researched on the internet and made a choice with Embrace Hearing. I got the one with the three different features and they’re all working. The other features were pretty much what I had previously. I worked with a fellow named Tim. He was very cordial, informative, and helped me out in quite a few ways when I started. Embrace meant a lot since I’ve been going without hearing aids for several years and it’s made a big difference in everything I do. So far, I'm very satisfied and would recommend it.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I was surfing the web and Embrace Hearing had a lot of good information, so I decided to try them. I got great service from them. All in all, it was $2,000, and to that, I expected to be able to hear a pin drop. I’ve worn hearing aids for several years and never really had too much success, and I thought this might be different, but it was not. I lost one of the hearing aids because the wire wasn’t long enough, and it fell off my ear. Embrace turned themselves inside out trying to help me and they were great. They were kind, friendly, and professional. They were willing to do anything to keep my business. They did everything they could.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I didn't realize how bad my hearing loss was until I had an upper respiratory problem that I thought would be solved. When they did the hearing test, they said I had severe hearing loss in the right and age-related in the left. Embrace Hearing was offering about the same thing as other companies but for a lot less price. They were also very kind and responsive to calls. When you call, you get somebody. If there's no technician available to talk to you, they always call me back within about an hour. I have Embrace's behind the ear hearing aids. With it, the television doesn't have to be quite as loud. Unfortunately, I don't think I got a really good response in the right because I still have this very dull sound that feels like a big echo. It's relieved a little bit but not substantially. But I hear better with the left ear. I test the hearing aids when I take them out. I know that I'm getting a better hearing.

Embrace Hearing response

Hello Gay - Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. There is no reason your RIGHT ear shouldn't sound just as good as your LEFT. Its likely a fit issue. We will call you today to get this sorted out.

Original review: April 3, 2019

I was not hearing and could not understand the conversation inside of a restaurant. There was also a bit of a mix-up of generally talking to people. I tried some other hearing aid companies that had the ear tube from the power source to the ear and didn't like that a whole lot. I went to see a regular hearing aid specialist and she showed me there some of the hearing aids. She can give me a real bargain. It was $4,500 to go that route and it was very good. Then I talked to another fellow at church. He said he paid $7,000 for one and had to get it in his pocket. He could change the volume and everything on his hearing aids.

I went off looking to see if I could find one with a wire that seemed to be like that. I found it and it was listed as a German-type hearing aid. It seemed that it has a lot of what the high-priced one had and I gave it a try. The staff at Embrace Hearing answered my questions. With the hearing aid, my hearing quality is better and I can understand most of the television programs. I am enjoying my experience with them. If a friend of mine is considering purchasing from Embrace, I'd tell them to try it. I have already told a friend of mine about it. I made him clean out his ears and put on a set of those on him. I plugged it in and let him listen. He liked it. He was sitting in the kitchen and talking to his wife in the other room. He was hearing her, where in the past he wasn't.

Original review: March 29, 2019

My husband's hearing loss was pretty profound. He couldn't communicate with the grandkids, and it was just really sad. He had had hearing aids but they either were broken or he lost them, so I went researching and that's when we bought the Embrace for him. Right now, he's in a care facility. He loses his hearing occasionally. It's not perfect but it's better. He's deteriorating in health but the quality of the hearing aid has been good. It was also the right choice pricewise. We had something go wrong with one of the hearing aids and we called Embrace. They had to send us a part and then they walked us through putting in together. We were really impressed by that.

Original review: March 20, 2019

You gotta try Embrace. The hearing aid definitely helps. I had real bad tinnitus and the hearing aids may have helped a little bit with the tinnitus but what they did help with was picking up all the real soft sounds and different sounds. It has made them more clear. The negative thing is when I'm in a crowd or a noisy room, it seems to pick up all the noises. If somebody's talking to me and there's a lot of noise around me, I still can't pick up that person's voice. On the other hand, my interaction with their team was awesome. When I had one problem with one of the microphones or something, they replaced it. They sent over a new one right away and things have been good.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I essentially wear my Embrace behind-the-ear hearing aids all the time. I wear it in a crowd and when watching TV, and it does help. It's much better than the older one I had. The whole field of electronics keeps advancing so rapidly. There's so much more capability in these than in hearing aids just five years ago. This does a much better job of adjusting to the sound level and I am satisfied with it.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I have mild to moderate hearing loss and through internet searches and reviews, I decided to go with Embrace. Getting the first hearing aid was fine and I had one letter, which they answered promptly and I had no issues with that. The hearing aid’s amplification is good but I have some issues with where they set it. It seems quite loud to me. I also have some issues with a lot of extra noise. I was told to expect that but it‘s quite a bit on some situations. In those situations, I’m not sure I hear speaking voices. It seems to amplify the background noise over the speaking voice and It didn’t help my understanding of some words that I’ve missed.

Embrace Hearing response

Hello Stan - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We are trying to contact you now to get this resolved for you. You might need an adjustment but we will discuss that with you today.

Best Regards

Embrace Customer Care

Original review: Jan. 25, 2019

My experience with Embrace has all been positive. I found an article on the internet that suggested different companies to contact and Embrace was one of them. Their reps were very knowledgeable and my interactions with them were excellent. I've owned hearing aids before and somewhat familiar with the issues, but I haven't had a problem with Embrace. With it, I can hear. And I like the receiver in the canal.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I first heard about Embrace online. We went with them because of their price, and the reviews backed the decision. The service, since then, has backed that as well. His hearing has gotten worse. But at that time, when we got it, he needed hearing aids. Now, he's borderline severe. We already had hearing aids before, but Embrace worked better than the other ones. So, there was an improvement. He has the top of the line model, the remote and the TV connection as well. My favorite feature is the service, which is always courteous, and the people outside that have been working. I'm very impressed with that. I have shared with numerous people to check this company out.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

My hearing loss wasn’t too bad. It was just that I lost all my high notes in both ears. I liked Embrace Hearing's price. Also, there were a lot of people who said that they absolutely love it. They like Tim who was the main contact, and he was helpful and explained everything about hearing loss and the device well. I got in the ear hearing aids. It’s hidden and it’s not noticeable. When you use your ear, it’s naturally meant to be that way because your ear funnels the sound. And I thought that would be an easier one to get used to.

Embrace has videos online that tell you how to insert the batteries. It was self-explanatory. When I had a question, I called them and spoke with Tim, and he answered my question. So far, everything’s going well. I’m hoping it continues. Since having the hearing aids, my husband isn’t always repeating himself and I can hear better. I can hear all the tiny sounds. When I'm listening to music, I can hear all the different sounds better. I can hear paper crunching and different sounds outside as well.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

My husband has a hearing loss in both ears. It wasn’t terribly significant, but he missed a lot. He did a lot of research and figured that Embrace Hearing was the best for the money. He bought the hearing aids that were not very noticeable at all. There’s a little wire that goes over the ear. Since he had the hearing aids, it made my speaking to him a lot better. My husband seems to be very happy. I have recommended that other people look at Embrace. People I know are considering getting hearing aids.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Embrace has a better system for finding hearing aids on the computer and they have everything there. Anyone who knows nothing about computers can receive them, use them, work them and be super happy with them. People are not going to find a better place in the United States of America to buy hearing aids from, especially if they've never worn hearing aids before. Embrace only has three hearing aids that they sell and I bought the cheapest one. It was an over the ear style and the price was good. I'm very happy. The best place to go to buy hearing aids in New Jersey is Embrace Hearing and I have recommended them several times. I told people to talk to Pam.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

I've had hearing aids before and I know that I have higher frequencies in both ears. I searched on the internet for the best companies and Embrace came in close to the top. I made an order and got the ones that went completely into the ear. I can control the sound and volume either from my cellphone or from a little, round gadget they gave me. The quality was what I expected, it was pretty much what the competitors cost and I love that I can hear better now.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I've had a very positive experience with Embrace Hearing. I felt comfortable with the way they approached things. I also liked the opinions from other people who have dealt with them. I worked with a gentleman from there and my questions were all answered very quickly. Their reps were also always available if I called or emailed and the answers they gave were clear, helpful and satisfactory. I ended up purchasing H-700 hearing aids from them for a reasonable cost. Thus far, I've liked their comfort and ease of use. Now, I can hear.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

I had mild to moderate hearing loss and Embrace was recommended to us by the guy who holds the strings to the money bag. I got the regular aids but I'm having an issue with them. I think that the connection between the ear part and over-the-ear is a little too short. But otherwise, I'm very impressed with them. I can keep them in. They no longer pop out or fall off. Immediately, when I put them in, it's like, "Wow!" The team was very good as well. They seemed to know what they were doing and they were very quick to respond to my messages and fix problems.

Embrace Hearing response

Hi Jan - I think we have resolved the issue you mention below but if not, please let us know - we can easily change the wire length if still needed.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

I was having a hard time hearing people. It was hard to distinguish words and purchasing Embrace hearing aids has helped my life a lot. I can hear a lot more now. I can hear my wife yell at me. The cost is really good too. I've tried a more expensive pair, which was almost $6,000, and these Embrace ones outperform those. They are as good as, if not better than, the more expensive hearing aid. Initially, I kept reading up on Embrace and I found out they're good quality, which is true. They are a good quality hearing aid. With the one I got, the microphone is inside the ear and it's comfortable. I'm happy with it.

My experience in dealing with the team has been excellent as well. The repair technician is a real smart and pleasant guy to talk to. He's also very helpful. The first time I had a problem with one hearing aid, it was sent to the wrong place and then it had to be reshipped to a different location. But the responses and the repair were good. The hearing aids came back fast also.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I have bad hearing loss and I was wearing aids to get over that. However, Embrace Hearing is much clearer. It's price also made me switch over to them. It has a 3-year warranty on it, too. The quality is very good, and I'm almost completely deaf without them. I'm having the filters replaced quite a bit, though. The reps there are good as well and their response time is most impressive. I'm having pretty good luck with them and I am satisfied. I have recommended the product to other people. I told my wife she needed a set, and she got one.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

I had two hearing aids before Embrace. Then I went to somebody and got my Embrace hearing aids, and paid an awful lot of money. They seemed to work so well and I can't get the same with the ones I'm getting in the mail. However, when I put my old hearing aids in yesterday, the sound was so much better for me and it felt so much better to have them in. I had a hard time hearing too far away though so I'm just gonna have to try to figure out something else. With Embrace hearing aids, however, when I have the TV on and I walk out of the room, the sound is terrible. But when I put my other ones in, I didn't have that. I could go out of the room, and I could still hear the same sound.

Embrace's customer service people were very good and I've been in contact them to see if they could fix the hearing aids. Tim was the one that I've talked to and he was very nice. I sent the hearing aids back and they did something, which made them a lot better but still not right. I'm dissatisfied with them, so I'm just sending them back. I don't feel that they are helping me that much. I got a refund on them and I'm sure Embrace is gonna send it to me. I gotta send back the hearing aids first and then they'll send me the money. They're an honest and reputable company. Although the Embrace hearing aids didn't work for me, they were very good and they helped me a lot.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

My hearing loss has been terrible. I got hearing aids from Embrace because of their price and from the recommendations and the experience that other people have had with them. I got the best hearing aids that they have which was $500 but I sent them back for a refund. I could hear better, but I could not hear high tones. Also, I could not hear speech any better when I was playing poker or when we were in a restaurant. My wife also asked me if I could hear the papers that she could hear but I told her I could not.

Embrace tried several things to fix it. They had me go to a local audiologist and had molds made in my ear. They also made special inserts and they tried those but it did not improve it much at all. So, I told them I was not satisfied with them, and I returned them. I also could never call their customer service. They had a live person answering the phone but she always had to have them call me back. It kind of irritated me because every single time I call, I had to spell my name for them. Then, they wanted my telephone number and my email address. I talked to them a dozen times and they did not write them down. So, the last couple of times I called them, I refused to give them my email.

I have had probably at least three sets of hearing aids over the last 20 years and none of them have worked. But, Embrace was very cooperative and they tried extremely hard to get me fitted but it was not working out. I’m very satisfied with the efforts that they put in to try to get me fitted, but I was not very satisfied with the results because they did not help a lot.

Embrace Hearing Company Information