Get a Free Quote
  3. Hearing Aids
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.80/5

Since 2011, Embrace Hearing has been providing premium, custom programmed, high performance hearing aids at less than half of the retail price. As an online business (based in the USA with shipping worldwide), they are able to deliver the latest hearing aid technology starting at $799/ear. All of their hearing aids are custom programmed by their Audiology Team to meet the precise specifications of your hearing test. Simply call them or send your hearing test to Embrace Hearing, and their experienced team will suggest the model best suited to your needs. Select from models offering rechargeability, direct phone and TV streaming and invisible-in-the-canal styles. Each hearing aid comes with a 45-day free trial period (guaranteed satisfaction or 100% of your money back), free shipping, a full 3-year manufacturer’s warranty and unlimited phone and email support for as long as you own the aids.

Embrace Hearing Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

I have an issue with tinnitus and I have some hearing loss. I like how Embrace Hearing has a program that addresses tinnitus better than many of the other companies I spoke with. I originally went to the local eye, ear, nose and throat specialists and they told me I needed to spend $6,500. I did my research and found for a couple of thousand dollars what was equivalent to what the local specialists were wanting $6,500 for. On the sales side, Embrace has been great. I have received two or three phone calls thus far from this doctor following up to hear my thoughts on the hearing aids. These hearing aids are great.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

My mother has moderate hearing loss. Even from five or six feet, she didn't hear me clearly when I would speak with her. Embrace had what we were looking for and the information I found about them was very favorable. They also had a Black Friday sale on their hearing aids which are very expensive. We bought a rechargeable digital model from them and their reps were very responsive.

From the time I originally ordered the hearing aids, they asked for an audiogram, which we had done by a private audiologist. I sent them the audiogram via email. They programmed the hearing aids and contacted me to tell me all about it. However, they shipped it out with signature waived. I don't know why they did that as it is a very expensive item. The postal service failed to even ring the bell to say that they were making a delivery. They just left the item on the front lobby stairs. They should definitely have somebody signing for an item like that. Fortunately, my mom got home after it was delivered. Also, Embrace's audiologist called up three times, before it was shipped and after it was shipped. Their follow-through was excellent and they made sure the hearing aids were working properly. They also sent a lot of documentation on how to use the hearing aids. Except for the shipping issue, everything else was excellent.

Other people considering Embrace should get an audiogram done in order for the hearing aids to get programmed. It's something the company needs in order to configure the hearing aids because they have different programs for normal speech, music and loud noise. Otherwise, there's no way they can actually set it up properly.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

When I first got Embrace, they did my adjustment. The hearing aids seemed to work very well, but it changed. I think they overloaded it. I can’t hear, need to turn up the volume. I sent it back and then they screwed that up. It took them a couple of extra days to get the aids out. They didn’t do the programming that they said they’d do. They supposedly changed the original setting. I hear a little whoosh sound and they’re gonna fix that. I told them the TV set up was perfect. I said I gotta go to quiet mode. I’m on the low setting and they're gonna tweak it.

Then they’re supposed to switch to construction mode when you’re around a lot of heavy equipment to make that hear better, but they never did that either. It’s gone way too low. They didn’t do the other setting, which the lady said she’s gonna do. I had to talk to them. I just got the aids back last night. But customer service was very good. I specifically talked to one of their audiologist on exactly what they’re gonna do and what they’re gonna change. They’re outstanding, but everybody else just happens to get the bad girl.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I've not been able to hear others for a couple of decades as a result of a medical procedure. It has not gotten any better. I did an investigation of Embrace Hearing and the price, and their customer service was absolutely excellent. With Embrace hearing aid, I can function better. It’s not 100 percent, but there are no hearing aids that are going to return you to your normal level of hearing before the onset of the loss, and I understand that. The most important thing is the clarity of communication and the follow-up.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2019

The people at Embrace are very good. I needed some assistance and priced through the retail some hearing aids. I found those to be outrageously expensive. I researched various companies and Embrace was the best choice. I went with them and the people there are very informative. Their website was user-friendly too. Now that I have their hearing aids, I don't have to turn the TV up so loud. I can pick out different conversations easier in a crowd.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Embrace Hearing?

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

My 91 year-old mother had hearing loss. I've been helping her so we went to Miracle-Ear at Walmart. We didn’t know much about hearing aids. She had some experience with a hearing aid a couple of years ago and just decided it wasn’t worth the hassle. Her hand is shaking, so she had trouble getting them in. But she wanted to try again, so we went to Embrace and they gave us a test and signed us up for some $7,500 hearing aids. Tim at Embrace was really helpful. We sent him the ear test, so they sent us some hearing aids. My mom put them in and she struggled with them for about six weeks. She wasn’t really happy with them, and the amount of money just bothered her. I went online and called several places and figured out we could get the same thing for 1/3 of the price.

All of her children thought she should keep them, but she didn’t feel like they were worth the hassle. She had trouble putting them in and worried about them falling out. We could see that it just frustrated her. And she thinks she hears okay without them, so we speak a little louder and we communicate what we have to, and she’s not frustrated. So, we sent them back. Embrace was wonderful. I was disappointed that she wouldn’t keep them, but she's got an active and good mind and she made the decision. So, I sent them back and they sent us a refund. I haven’t looked at her bank account to see if it's there, but they said they did. I was happy with their product and was happy with the whole experience.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

Embrace's hearing aids are lightweight, small and very easy to maintain. The salesperson whom I spoke with was very credible and customer service has been excellent in terms of communication and follow-up. I had pretty inexpensive ones when I first started out and I tried the others and they weren’t good. The Embrace ones are much better. I hear a lot better with them.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

I have Tinnitus. My brother bought some hearing aids from Embrace and was happy dealing with them and with the results he got from his hearing aids. About two years ago, I went to another hearing aid company in town. I tried out something with them but their device didn't seem to do anything that I could distinguish. It wasn't helpful and cost a lot more than Embrace's hearing aids. I got word from my doctor about Embrace and went from there. Their reps advised me to make sure I wear them all the time and get used to my mind being able to phase out what's unnecessary for me to be listening to. I went to the symphony in San Francisco for the first time with my hearing aids and experiencing different things with them was pretty good. So far, everybody at Embrace who has called and answered questions for me has been very helpful. I've been happy with my Embrace hearing aids.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

My mother has full hearing loss so we purchased an Embrace Hearing Aid in October. It's okay, but it's not what I expected it to be because the hearing quality is not as good for my mother. It's not helping her no matter how high you put it. There is no volume to adjust. It's not optimal. The first time I called their customer service was because it was just popping out. It wasn't staying in. So, the gentleman explained to me what to do, changed the dome, and it seems to stay put now. It helps if the hearing aid stayed in the ear canal instead of falling off. So, that was helpful. You can changed the channels, but not the volume. The volume is still low for her, so it's better than nothing. She still can't hear properly. I haven't contacted Embrace about it. It was custom-made for her. I thought I was done with it.

Embrace Hearing response

Hello "S" - We are very sorry to hear your mother is having some issues with the LEFT hearing aid she purchased - We wish you would have called us for help earlier. We will call you tomorrow to resolve the volume issue but if she is unhappy with her purchase, we will talk about a refund even though she is beyond her 45 day trial period - Our goal is to solve her hearing issue....and we will. We look forward to speaking with you tomorrow.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

I had hearing loss in the left ear for about five years. And then suddenly the right ear went about the same as my left ear. At that point, I needed to have something so that’s when I got the hearing aids from Embrace Hearing. I looked at other ones online and I looked at the local one. I went with Embrace with the combination of price and recommendations that I found online, and indications that service was good with them. Purchasing my hearing aids was fairly easy. It’s a long way. They’re in the East Coast and I’m on the West Coast, but they’re very responsive and I found that they took care of the problem that I've had.

The only unfortunate thing is that the problem I had occurred shortly after buying the unit. There was one side that was defective. They had to repair it. Other than that, I can hear better with my hearing aids. It’s louder. The only downside is the shipping time if you have to get repairs. Other than that, they’re very good at paying attention to what your complaint is and taking care of it.

Embrace Hearing Company Information