4.68/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2011, our premium, high performance German engineered hearing aids have been raising the bar year after year at prices far lower than you would expect. Because we are an online business (Based in the USA - shipping world-wide), we are able to save our customers thousands of dollars by keeping our prices at about 1/3 of the price of retail.

Our hearing aids, which are custom programmed by our Audiology Team to meet the precise specifications of your hearing test, start as low as $699. Simply send your hearing test to Embrace Hearing and we will suggest the model best suited to your needs. Customize your look with the choice of three performance levels, seven different color combinations and a variety of Bluetooth accessories. Each hearing aid comes with a 45-day free-trial period (Guaranteed satisfaction or your money back), free shipping, a full manufacturer’s warranty and, of course, unlimited phone and email support.

Try our “Autosurround” aids and let Embrace Hearing show you what you’ve been missing.

Embrace Hearing….Embrace Life.

View More View More

243 Embrace Hearing Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: May 24, 2019

I have a unique kind of hearing loss, that doctors can’t figure out what I got. It's not just straight hearing loss. I have tremendous fluctuations. Aside from the reviews on the internet and the quality of Embrace's products, I chose them over other companies because I have talked to Tim and I knew that there was somebody there that I could call about anytime I wanted to. I like the level of his knowledge and that they were always there. I don’t have to drive downtown to make an appointment. I just make a call, and he can talk to me. Also, I would not be spending twice as much money for the same thing. I have the Embrace 700 Plus and it helps me hear sometimes, then other times, I don’t need to wear them.

For almost a year that I’ve had the hearing aids, I’ve only worn them around a total of three months, and it’s off and on. When I can’t hear, it helps me just so I can participate in a conversation. I have the Bluetooth and the TV streamer, and the adjuster works good. Turning the volume up and down works good. But one thing I would like to have available is the ability to adjust each hearing aid independently. I would also like to try and see if they could make the hearing aids a little clearer for me. But due to my own laziness, I haven’t sent the equipment back in to get them adjusted and get the clarity figured out.

Original review: April 30, 2019

Barry was at the point where he couldn’t really hear people. He was having trouble making out what they were saying. He started becoming annoying to me because he would say, “Huh? What did you say?” And I didn’t even wanna talk to him anymore. We had ordered a hearing aid through the mail from another company, but it was one of these amplifiers that we didn’t realize. We felt it could’ve made him go deaf totally, so he sent it back. We had some appointments with other hearing people that had offices around here, but the prices were very high.

We had put Embrace Hearing in the back of our mind. We were thinking about it, then we did some more research on it and they had the same product that the other people were selling for close to $5,000. So, he took a chance on it because there was a "use" period and he could send it back. Barry loves it. He was really impressed and he thought he made the right decision, and Embrace has also been very helpful. It was good when he could hear and it has really made a change that he can hear what I’m saying. Embrace hearing aids make a big difference for people that can’t really hear.

The person that my husband spoke to wanted to continue speaking with him, but we realized it is a smaller company and they have limited staff. We accepted that. There wasn’t someone there all the time to speak to, but the man got back to us. If they had one here or anywhere near us that we could call, they could set up an appointment and we could come in, but we couldn’t do that here. We have to wait until that particular individual was on call. Nonetheless, Barry feels we got a fine product. One that had all the bells and whistles would cost a great deal of money.

Original review: April 19, 2019

My hearing loss was partial but very poor. I researched on the internet and made a choice with Embrace Hearing. I got the one with the three different features and they’re all working. The other features were pretty much what I had previously. I worked with a fellow named Tim. He was very cordial, informative, and helped me out in quite a few ways when I started. Embrace meant a lot since I’ve been going without hearing aids for several years and it’s made a big difference in everything I do. So far, I'm very satisfied and would recommend it.

Original review: April 12, 2019

I was surfing the web and Embrace Hearing had a lot of good information, so I decided to try them. I got great service from them. All in all, it was $2,000, and to that, I expected to be able to hear a pin drop. I’ve worn hearing aids for several years and never really had too much success, and I thought this might be different, but it was not. I lost one of the hearing aids because the wire wasn’t long enough, and it fell off my ear. Embrace turned themselves inside out trying to help me and they were great. They were kind, friendly, and professional. They were willing to do anything to keep my business. They did everything they could.

Original review: April 11, 2019

I didn't realize how bad my hearing loss was until I had an upper respiratory problem that I thought would be solved. When they did the hearing test, they said I had severe hearing loss in the right and age-related in the left. Embrace Hearing was offering about the same thing as other companies but for a lot less price. They were also very kind and responsive to calls. When you call, you get somebody. If there's no technician available to talk to you, they always call me back within about an hour. I have Embrace's behind the ear hearing aids. With it, the television doesn't have to be quite as loud. Unfortunately, I don't think I got a really good response in the right because I still have this very dull sound that feels like a big echo. It's relieved a little bit but not substantially. But I hear better with the left ear. I test the hearing aids when I take them out. I know that I'm getting a better hearing.

Embrace Hearing response

Hello Gay - Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review. There is no reason your RIGHT ear shouldn't sound just as good as your LEFT. Its likely a fit issue. We will call you today to get this sorted out.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Embrace Hearing?

Original review: April 3, 2019

I was not hearing and could not understand the conversation inside of a restaurant. There was also a bit of a mix-up of generally talking to people. I tried some other hearing aid companies that had the ear tube from the power source to the ear and didn't like that a whole lot. I went to see a regular hearing aid specialist and she showed me there some of the hearing aids. She can give me a real bargain. It was $4,500 to go that route and it was very good. Then I talked to another fellow at church. He said he paid $7,000 for one and had to get it in his pocket. He could change the volume and everything on his hearing aids.

I went off looking to see if I could find one with a wire that seemed to be like that. I found it and it was listed as a German-type hearing aid. It seemed that it has a lot of what the high-priced one had and I gave it a try. The staff at Embrace Hearing answered my questions. With the hearing aid, my hearing quality is better and I can understand most of the television programs. I am enjoying my experience with them. If a friend of mine is considering purchasing from Embrace, I'd tell them to try it. I have already told a friend of mine about it. I made him clean out his ears and put on a set of those on him. I plugged it in and let him listen. He liked it. He was sitting in the kitchen and talking to his wife in the other room. He was hearing her, where in the past he wasn't.

Original review: March 29, 2019

My husband's hearing loss was pretty profound. He couldn't communicate with the grandkids, and it was just really sad. He had had hearing aids but they either were broken or he lost them, so I went researching and that's when we bought the Embrace for him. Right now, he's in a care facility. He loses his hearing occasionally. It's not perfect but it's better. He's deteriorating in health but the quality of the hearing aid has been good. It was also the right choice pricewise. We had something go wrong with one of the hearing aids and we called Embrace. They had to send us a part and then they walked us through putting in together. We were really impressed by that.

Original review: March 20, 2019

You gotta try Embrace. The hearing aid definitely helps. I had real bad tinnitus and the hearing aids may have helped a little bit with the tinnitus but what they did help with was picking up all the real soft sounds and different sounds. It has made them more clear. The negative thing is when I'm in a crowd or a noisy room, it seems to pick up all the noises. If somebody's talking to me and there's a lot of noise around me, I still can't pick up that person's voice. On the other hand, my interaction with their team was awesome. When I had one problem with one of the microphones or something, they replaced it. They sent over a new one right away and things have been good.

Original review: March 17, 2019

I essentially wear my Embrace behind-the-ear hearing aids all the time. I wear it in a crowd and when watching TV, and it does help. It's much better than the older one I had. The whole field of electronics keeps advancing so rapidly. There's so much more capability in these than in hearing aids just five years ago. This does a much better job of adjusting to the sound level and I am satisfied with it.

Original review: March 8, 2019

It was hard to hear my grandsons' little voices and I was not picking up the beginning syllables of words. A friend told me about Embrace Hearing and recommended them. I got Embrace's most advanced product. It was the top of the line with automatic directional adjustments. The overall quality of the hearing aids is magnificent. I had no adjustment period and the hearing aids worked right away. However, I kept turning down the volume. I talked to a service person who offered for me to send them back. So I sent the hearing aids back, had them set the automatic volume when it comes on and then the hearing aids were back in three days. It has been a magnificent experience.

Embrace Hearing Company Information