2. Elder Care
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.57/5

Since 2011, Embrace Hearing has been providing premium, custom programmed, high performance hearing aids at less than half of the retail price. As an online business (based in the USA with shipping worldwide), they are able to deliver the latest hearing aid technology starting at $799/ear. All of their hearing aids are custom programmed by their Audiology Team to meet the precise specifications of your hearing test. Simply call them or send your hearing test to Embrace Hearing, and their experienced team will suggest the model best suited to your needs. Select from models offering rechargeability, direct phone and TV streaming and invisible-in-the-canal styles. Each hearing aid comes with a 45-day free trial period (guaranteed satisfaction or 100% of your money back), free shipping, a full 3-year manufacturer’s warranty and unlimited phone and email support for as long as you own the aids.

Embrace Hearing Call Now Toll Free (844) 832-5401 Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

Embrace Hearing Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Embrace Hearing?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Embrace Hearing?

Original review: Aug. 1, 2020

The customer service of Embrace Hearing is fine. I'm just not happy at all. It seems just as good as what I was paying more money for and getting the same results for less than half the price. I don't think I'll ever be where I wanna be, but nothing on them. But as far as the set I had before these, these are just as good for the price. I had the in-ear. When I went back there, they were gonna give me the same style and they were talking upwards of about $7,000. Without spending the money, I wouldn't know if they'd be any better or not.

A co-worker of mine did demo a set from a private doctor and they were gonna try and get him for the same thing, $7,000. He wound up going to Costco and said that pair was about the same price as what Embrace is and it's just as good as the $6,000 pair they were trying to push on him. Embrace Hearing aids are fine. One of the best features I like is this Bluetooth thing. I work around a lot of noisy equipment and I put these in my ear, phone would be in my pocket and I don't have it on vibrate.

Embrace Hearing response

Hello Greg - Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It sounds like you could use an adjustment. You will get a call tomorrow from the Audiologist that programmed your hearing aids.

Original review: July 25, 2020

Embrace Hearing's reviews were good and the price was better than the other ones that I looked at online. I compared them to four or five different ones. I was looking in that price range. I talked to one man and one woman and both were very helpful and they answered all my questions. I wear the hearing aids while I’m watching TV. My wife always complained that I had the TV too loud. So then, I got the hearing aids, I put them in, and now I can turn the TV down. I've had good luck with them and they serve my purpose. Maybe there are better ones out there but this is good enough for me.

Embrace Hearing response

Hello Greg - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Let us know if you need anything.

Embrace Customer Care

Original review: July 24, 2020

Embrace Hearing has a good product. My hearing aids are perfect.

Original review: July 23, 2020

Raymond had lost hearing in his right ear. We were searching for hearing aid companies. We had been to Miracle-Ear and their prices were so ridiculous, and then I got on the internet and I found Embrace Hearing. I was telling him about it and we called and talked to the people. He hears better with his Embrace hearing aids. He can hear me when I’m talking to him. He loves them because they’re small and they fit in his ear canal.

Original review: May 30, 2020

I tried some of the other hearing aids and they didn’t work. On the other hand, I can hear with the Embrace Hearing aids. The only thing I dislike about them is that the piece that goes behind the ear is a bit on the big size compared to what I had before. The little chips that go on the hearing part, that goes into your ear, the smallest one that Embrace sent me is a little snug. Sometimes, it makes my ear a bit on the sore side. I don’t know whether they got anything smaller or not. They may have sent me something of all sizes they have. But other than that, my experience has been good so far.

Original review: May 28, 2020

My father's Embrace hearing aids are working fine. He has been using them without any issues.

Original review: May 15, 2020

My husband was doing some research online on hearing aids and he found Embrace. He looked at all the reviews that were online and we decided to check them out. I have had hearing aids before from my local audiologist and they did not work out. Embrace is in New Jersey and I'm in Wisconsin. The first time I called, they were closed. They got back to me the next day and talked to me about the product. I then talked to my husband. We decided to try one and did their 45-day trial.

The ones that I first got weren't working really well so I had them sent in for an adjustment. The adjustment didn't really help things so I upgraded to the next, which was the one I was thinking about getting the first time but didn't because the other one was cheaper. I like the upgraded hearing aids. Embrace has been great. Whenever I leave a message for anything, they get back to me.

Original review: May 9, 2020

Embrace was highly recommended by my buddy, Jay, who has very bad hearing. We're both musicians. He's a drummer and his hearing is worse than mine. We're also both contractors and there is a lot of machinery going on. Our hearing loss is from a lot of loud machinery and loud music over the years. Jay has had other hearing aids and when he first got his Embrace, he mentioned, "Oh, my God, the world is loud." I was impressed with that.

I called him and asked what the company was. He told me it was Embrace and I called them. They're back in New Jersey. I talked to a gentleman first and he was very informative, knowledgeable, polite, kind, and not pushy at all. I felt really good about that. I went ahead with the order and I got the hearing aids. I really like them a lot. They're good folks at Embrace. I really appreciate their follow-up, attentiveness, and professionalism. I talked to a doctor. She called me a few times and I was impressed with that as well. Unfortunately, when a company gets your money, that's the last you hear from them. But the doctor was concerned and wanted to know how things were working. She also offered that in case I need any adjustments, all I would have to pay for is shipping one way and this and that. Overall, my experience has been really one of my best consumer product experiences of my lifetime. It's been a very pleasurable one.

Embrace Hearing response

Original review: May 7, 2020

I got Embrace Hearing aids mainly for work. I can wear them sometimes at work but then I have to go outside and put earplugs in so I can’t wear them. Other than that, I like being able to hear with them. I went with Embrace Hearing because of their good reviews, reputation, and price. They've been good and their reps always help me.

Embrace Hearing response

Hello Dana - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Let us know if you need anything.

Embrace Customer Care

Original review: May 6, 2020

The hearing aids from Embrace Hearing help me quite a bit. It's the type of hearing aid where I have to replace the battery on it. Before I wouldn’t be able to hear the sound of people's voices and I wouldn’t know if they were speaking or not. Now, I can hear sound and at least I can direct my attention towards them a lot more quickly than before. A lot of people aren’t complaining anymore that I’m not listening or hearing. They are affordable and at the same time, a lot of the customers are satisfied with them. They are also more professional. I was trying to avoid the whole audiologist and whole doctor consultation and getting them was done online.

The customer service from Embrace Hearing was great. Their rep wasn’t too much of a sales pitch kinda guy. He was calm and was just telling me pretty straight out what the hearing aid involved, what I'd have to do next, and how to take care of it, even though there were videos online on how to do some specific things if I wanted to fix something. But one battery seems to run out a lot more quickly than the other one. On the app, when I wanna check the battery status and I click for the left ear, it never beeps to tell me how much battery I have left on that one. It’s always on the right ear. Other than. that, I’m totally satisfied with them.

Embrace Hearing Company Information