2. Drug and Alcohol Treatment

4.9/5 (198 ratings)
Learn More
Call Now Toll Free

About Elevate Addiction Services

Located in beautiful Northern California, Elevate Addiction Services provides the tranquil setting needed to overcome light to severe addiction. Elevate Addiction Services treats the entire person, both physically and emotionally, using a holistic approach. Rather than using the traditional 12-step approach, we utilize SMART Recovery so that our clients are able to quickly integrate back to society with the tools they need to live sober, happy and healthy lives.

Elevate Addiction Services Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevate Addiction Services?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevate Addiction Services?

Original review: April 1, 2020

My experience with EAS was really life changing for me. I had hit rock bottom and was ready to give up. I came to detox and got through the physical aspect and got to the 30 day program and I have a second chance at life. I am happy again and feel confident and capable to gain my life back!

Original review: March 12, 2020

Elevate is an amazing rehab. They teach you tools and how to incorporate them into daily life. They hold you accountable for your actions and responsibilities which generally get left behind through addiction. They have great counselors that are patient and helpful. They understand the needs of the clients and care for each one equally.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

Elevate Addiction Services provides a holistic, evidence based recovery system that's structured around mindfulness. It's a cathartic empowering experience that has changed the way I view myself and the way I view addiction. I was an IV drug user for several years and was stuck in an endless cycle of going in and out of Rehab jails and prison and then I found Elevate and my life has changed dramatically in such positive ways. I've started rebuilding trust with my family and started to care and love myself. I would recommend this program to anyone that is struggling with addiction.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I really found the curriculum to be beneficial to me and my well being as it relates to my sobriety. I think anyone, addict or not, could find this program to be helpful to their every day life. I cannot thank the Elevate family enough for being so positive and welcoming to me and the other clients with open arms.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

My experience at this program was truly life changing and as one of the Trainees said to me here, this is the most important thing I have ever done in my life. I give endless gratitude to everyone in this program both staff and clients alike.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I had a great experience at Elevate Addiction Services. It helped me get my life back in order after I had gone down a dark path. I am thankful to have been able to successfully complete this program and give it my all.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

I enjoyed the self-discovery approach here at Elevate. I learned a lot about myself with the opportunity to review the questions and answer them privately versus sitting with a counselor and being asked questions on the spot. This approach allowed me to time to think about the questions and provide honest and thoughtful answers. I also really enjoyed the food, it was excellent. The people at Elevate were very professional and gave me a sense of security knowing that I was being cared for during my stay at Elevate. The room was clean and comfortable. Overall, I was very pleased with all aspects of the program.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

Elevate Addiction Services and the Staff helped save my life. My life was going nowhere, I was stuck in an endless cycle and now I have a new found drive to not only help myself but others with the tools I was given here. I'm so grateful for this program.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

My son sought residential treatment at Elevate in Watsonville last year after unsuccessful attempts at other facilities and it has had a huge impact on changing the course of his life. They provide a very thorough and comprehensive process in addressing the full physical and mental well being of what was needed for my son. It was certainly challenging at time but the staff never gave up on him and were extremely supportive. I don't think my review can fully express the level of care he received or how much we truly appreciate the help and open communication we received from Elevate but I would strongly encourage anyone who is facing serious addiction problems to seek them out. Addiction, especially opioid addiction, is a national crisis that our country needs to address and in their own way, Elevate has taken remarkable steps to develop a program that has been very successful for my son and our family.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

The staff is great and most helpful in time of need. I was treated with respect from the moment I arrived till my moment of discharge. Thank you for allowing me to build the foundation I needed to be successful when I leave the program!

Elevate Addiction Services Company Information