It's that easy Get a Free Quote
4.92/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Located in beautiful Northern California, Elevate Addiction Services provides the tranquil setting needed to overcome light to severe addiction. Elevate Addiction Services treats the entire person, both physically and emotionally, using a holistic approach. Rather than using the traditional 12-step approach, we utilize SMART Recovery so that our clients are able to quickly integrate back to society with the tools they need to live sober, happy and healthy lives.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

163 Elevate Addiction Services Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

Elevate Addiction Services has changed my life forever. I'm truly grateful for this experience. I would recommend this program to anyone that is seeking help for this drug and alcohol issues. The staff here truly cares about every client and wants to see everyone live happy and sober lives.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

The staff at Elevate helped me work through so many issues. I am extremely grateful for the experience I had there. The staff made me feel comfortable and I really felt like I was able to connect and share my experience with them. They understood me and gave me really good advice on how to handle my issues going forward.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I am grateful for all of the information and skills that I learned at Elevate. I came here in hopes of understanding the cause of my addictive behaviors so that I could deal those core issues, and that is exactly what I got out of it. I am excited to go home and put what I learned into practice with my family and friends. It feels good to "be back".

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

Before deciding to come to Elevate Addiction Services I knew I needed to seek treatment or my problems would get worse. This was my first attempt at getting sober and I'm so glad I chose Elevate. The program helped me learn how to deal with everyday problems in a healthy way and the staff had a very positive impact on me. This is a great program and I definitely recommend it.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

I'm so happy I made the choice to come to Elevate. They helped me work through my issues and made my stay comfortable life changing. The staff are patient, caring and take the time to help you deal with the problems in your life that lead you to addiction. I couldn't recommend this program more!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevate Addiction Services?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

The staff at Elevate Addiction Services is awesome. They are super understanding and non confrontational. They listen and work hard to help you through your issues, often going above and beyond their duties to help their clients. What sets Elevate apart from the rest is how much they also work with the clients family to help them transition from the program back into the real world safely.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2018

Elevate Addiction Services has really helped me change my life. I've learned how to face my addiction and handle it in a healthy and stable way. The staff are role models for living good and sober lives and I look up to many of them greatly. They have shown me how to be a better and happier me.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I came to Elevate feeling pretty hopeless. I was going down a bad road and need help bad. The staff there was really invested in helping me turn my life around and I can't thank them enough for it. I've done other programs in the past and they pale in comparison to Elevate.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

I have been to treatment a number of times in attempt to deal with my drug abuse. Elevate is not like any treatment I have ever been to. The staff really cares and their approach goes beyond drugs and targets the behaviors and emotions that lead to the drugs. I would highly recommend this program.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

Elevate is an amazing program. It has allowed me to find myself and be comfortable with who I truly am. The staff had a huge impact on me, they were so helpful, positive and happy with their work which really impacted my stay in a positive way. Thank you so much to Elevate for helping me.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

The Elevate program helped me beyond my issues with addiction. They teach practical ways to deal with negative emotions and behaviors that come up in everyday life. At Elevate I learned how to deal with daily life in a healthy and productive way.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

My time in the Elevate program was such a blessing. My time in the detox facility was made comfortable and bearable by the amazingly compassionate staff. Elevate makes it easy to stay positive and have hope for the future. I would recommend this program to anyone seeking treatment for addiction.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Elevate has been such a blessing in my life. I knew if I did not seek out help my addiction would become unmanageable and ruin my life. The staff at Elevate were extremely positive and showed me how I can make sobriety work for me. I feel great now and I owe it to the hard work Elevate motivated me to put into myself.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Elevate is an amazing program. I found the program structure to be a great and practical approach to sobriety, focusing not just on my addiction but the underlying thoughts and emotions that drove the addiction. The staff were very helpful throughout this process and have had a very positive impact on me.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

Coming to Elevate was a great and life changing experience. With the help of the staff I have been able to build myself anew and I'm looking forward to the opportunities that my sober future will provide. Thank you to Elevate and the staff for helping me take control of my life.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

The Elevate program really worked for me. They taught me how to think more positively about myself and how positive thinking is so important to my life in recovery. The staff were kind and compassionate and felt really relate-able. I would definitely recommend the Elevate program.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

One of the best things about the Elevate program is the air of positivity that is fostered by the clients and staff alike. The staff are so caring, they really make you feel like there is still hope and motivate you to change your life for the better.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

The Elevate program was the best program I have been to since deciding to deal with my issues with addiction. I had tried residential treatment in the past and coming to Elevate, I was skeptical. The program immediately set itself apart from the rest with their compassionate and helpful staff and the program itself that taught me life skills to help me deal with my emotions and behaviors. Thank you Elevate.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Elevate is truly a great program and in so many ways has saved my life. The staff are so understanding and compassionate about the struggles of addiction. They teach you realistic and manageable ways to handle your addictive behaviors and emotions.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Before I entered the Elevate program I knew that my addiction would eventually kill me. The Elevate program has given me renewed excitement about my future. The staff was wonderful. I treated them respectfully, and got the same in return. Everyone was professional and kind. I've gained so much from the program, I am excited to go out and live my life. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

Prior to coming to Elevate Addiction Services I had not made any attempts to address my addiction. I felt hopelessly addicted and did not know where to begin to heal. The staff at Elevate was extremely helpful and gave me strong direction on how to move forward in recovery. I think Elevate should be a strong consideration for anyone looking to deal with their addiction.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

Facing my addiction was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. With the help of the staff and my one on one counselor I was able to get through it and now I have a new lease on life. I have been given the tools to not only handle my addiction but handle any issue life might throw at me.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

Before coming to Elevate I knew I needed to get treatment before my addiction got worse. I really connected with the staff and felt I could open up to them without being judged. I felt like they understood my struggles and really helped develop a plan to manage my emotions and cravings.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

Elevate is a great program and I would definitely recommend it for anyone suffering from addiction. The staff is compassionate and so helpful with everything I was going through. There is nothing I would change about my experience at Elevate.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

EAS is a truly wonderful program in which the staff can truly relate to the clients and better understand the level of care they need. Having staff that went through the program and struggles with addiction of their own makes it easier to relate to/trust them. The level of genuine compassion and growth that I have witnessed here is unfathomable. I can honestly say that there is no better place that I would trust with any of my loved ones in regard to completely transforming their lives and overcoming their addictive behaviors.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

This place is a little piece of heaven. I'm so thankful for everything everyone here at Elevate. I'm going home with so many life skills and so much hope. I feel so strong mentally. I feel that I can achieve anything I put my mind to.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I knew I needed to get treatment or my addiction would get worse. The love, support, and true compassion that I was given really empowered me and helped me so much along the way. Thank you to all the staff that helped me, this program is perfect!

Original review: July 28, 2017

I didn't have any difficulties with any of the staff, they are all wonderful people. The primary counselors were so helpful and encouraging. They knew how to make a bad feeling situation into something positive. All of the staff is amazing and provided so much help and kindness.

Original review: July 28, 2017

It started off on a great note. I got picked up in Oakland and driven to Elevate. The lady who picked me up was so easy to talk to and made me feel safe. Once I got there, the detox counselors had awesome attitudes with a strong desire to make everyone feel comfortable in their own skin. I also liked the conduct department which helped me work through the problems I experienced inside and outside of the center.

Original review: July 28, 2017

This is a good place. It helped me. The best part of the program is the people. It doesn't seem like a corporation that tries to churn through clients. They invest into your story and you as a person and really try and do what they can to make sure you succeed the first time through this program. That was refreshing to me and gave me confidence in the program and myself.

Elevate Addiction Services Company Information