Call toll free
4.91/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Located in beautiful Northern California, Elevate Addiction Services provides the tranquil setting needed to overcome light to severe addiction. Elevate Addiction Services treats the entire person, both physically and emotionally, using a holistic approach. Rather than using the traditional 12-step approach, we utilize SMART Recovery so that our clients are able to quickly integrate back to society with the tools they need to live sober, happy and healthy lives.

A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Elevate Addiction Services Reviews

Original review: April 11, 2018

Thanks to Elevate Addiction Services I have worked through a lot of issues that have prolonged my addiction. I feel like I've made a lot of progress. I am very thankful for this program and all the staff here. I am so glad I came here and I know this is only the beginning but my life is so much better now.

Original review: March 27, 2018

The Elevate program has changed my life for the better. I knew I needed to get help or my addiction would kill me. Upon arrival I could tell the staff really cared about clients and making this a growth oriented environment. I did the work but they guided me through it all with care and compassion.

Original review: March 27, 2018

My experience with the Elevate 30 day program was great. I was able to really focus on my issues with addiction and the staff made me feel like the experience was tailored to my needs. The entire staff in Tahoe was amazing and I have nothing but good things to say about all of them. I would highly recommend Elevate to anyone having issues with addiction.

Original review: March 15, 2018

I got so much from the Elevate program. The staff were great, they helped me every step of the way with compassion and professionalism. I felt like the program was really tailored for me and focused in on what I needed to deal with.

Original review: March 14, 2018

The staff at Elevate were always so supportive and encouraging, motivating me to work hard throughout the program. They always made sure things got taken care of, and followed through with their word. I couldn't have done it without them. Thank you all!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Elevate Addiction Services?

Original review: March 9, 2018

I had a really great experience with Elevate Addiction Services. The staff were very accommodating and would often bend over backwards to make things happen for me. The detox staff are really special. They helped me through a very tough time and I'm grateful for them. Thank you Elevate for all your help.

Original review: March 9, 2018

Coming to the Elevate program was a blessing. I was in a very dark place before I arrived and I knew I needed to get help before things got dire. The staff helped me through one of the toughest times of my life. You can really tell how passionately they care for others. They help you feel comfortable and confident in making choices that will affect the rest of your life.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

The Elevate program felt like it was tailored to my exact needs in a variety of ways. I felt like they really listened to what was going on with me and worked with me to deal with them as well as helped me plan out how I was going to work on them long after I finished the program.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

Elevate Addiction Services really helped me discover what has been missing in my life. The compassion and care the staff provides creates a really loving and safe environment for people to work through their issues. I feel like I have the tools and skills I've needed for a long time now.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

Before coming to Elevate I felt hopeless in my addiction. I hit rock bottom and finally decided I needed treatment in order to save my life. The Elevate program was not easy for me and I hit many roadblocks. They challenge you to challenge yourself. You really have to put in the work to get results here but the results I got have changed my life drastically. I am so thankful I made the choice to come here!

Elevate Addiction Services Company Information