2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Shop Now
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.53/5

The Saatva mattress is an ultra-premium, eco-friendly Saatva, sold exclusively online for under $1,000. Saatva mattresses are built with a distinctive high quality feature known as 'coil on coil' construction. Our lower coil unit offers a connected hourglass shaped steel support base. Our top coil unit features a luxurious individually wrapped coil system that contours and responds perfectly to your body, eliminating most motion transfer. This construction coupled with our advanced euro pillow top, can only be found in ultra premium mattresses .

Our 11.5 inch Saatva mattress is also compatible with adjustable bases, including the Lineal adjustable base. Lineal provides weightless zero-g support with a whisper-soft motor and wall-hugging design.

Saatva offers exceptional customer service. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone or live chat at saatvamattress.com with any questions about our products or your order. We also provide in-home set up and old mattress take-away service if you need it.

Saatva is truly mattress buying made easy.

View More View More

Saatva Mattress Reviews

Original review: April 27, 2020

The latex mattress is more comfortable than any I’ve slept on even in luxury hotels. It’s also healthier for you. Usually they start at 2 1/2 times the price of the Saatva brand. Delivery was fantastic and they took my old mattress. Love this mattress.

Original review: April 26, 2020

Very comfortable quality bed. It has maintained its shape and comfort for the four years we have owned. It is as comfortable today as it was when we bought it four years ago. I would buy another one if I needed another bed. Highly recommend this mattress.

Original review: April 23, 2020

After shopping online and comparing queen mattresses I finally settled on Saatva. It is used in hotels, offers a 60 (or 90 I forget) in home trial. At the end of the trial if you don't like it you just pay $99.00 for them to take it away. Well, I'm almost at my 60n- 90 days and I'm keeping it! Customer service is there 24 - 7 to help with any questions you may have about the mattresses. It seems to be a very popular brand and as hard as I looked on independent review sites could not find any negative comments.

Original review: April 10, 2020

They have exceeding my expectations and they really work in customer satisfaction. They really are incredible, never had an experience like it. The mattresses are so amazing great products and delivery as they advertise. They are a white glove service.

Resolution response: April 2, 2020

Everything is resolved. I appreciate the quick response.

Original review: April 2, 2020

I purchased 2 Saatva mattresses. One for my daughter who lives at college and does not use it much. The other I purchased for myself and I found that it did not have enough support. So I paid the 100.00 to exchange it for the firmer mattress which also did not work out. I financed both mattresses through KLARNA. When I returned the mattress they owed me $1,386. That was on December 13, 2019. No matter how many times I have called, I cannot get the refund. Here it is April 2, 2020 and I am still trying to get a refund. I have contacted Saatva, they say it is not their problem. KLARNA tells me they automatically refund the money back to my bank. They tell me they will issue a check. I have called several times. I have yet to get my refund!!!

So if you are going to buy a mattress and you are convinced that Saatva is the mattress you want, DO NOT USE THEIR FINANCING. It appears that I will have to file a lawsuit in order to get my money refunded. Just stay away from this company. Go to the Mattress store. Try the bed you’re going to sleep on for the next 10+ years!

Saatva Mattress response

Hi Debra,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me.

Please know we are grateful you allowed us to serve as a liaison between our financing partner and yourself, in an effort to have your concerns addressed.

Should you ever have any further questions you can reach us directly 24/7, we are always more than happy to assist you.

We wish you the best of luck on your mattress search. Have a great day.

All the best,

Kristel E.
    Director of Customer Satisfaction

The Saatva Company

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saatva Mattress?

Original review: March 27, 2020

After placing an order, I emailed to request delivery for any day of the week other than a Monday or Tuesday because those are my designated work days at the office during the Coronavirus pandemic. I received a quick and reassuring response from that Frances in that department.

Original review: March 25, 2020

Called about exchanging high profile base for a low profile one. Customer service gave me a solution that not only got me the preference of based I wanted but found a way to waive the exchange and delivery fees.

Original review: March 12, 2020

I love this mattress. So soft and comfy! I bought the plush soft online site unseen and it was worth it! I would recommend mattress protector just In case because you don’t want to mess up this good mattress.

Resolution response: March 10, 2020

Hello. After posting the review I contacted the company again to see what could be done to rectify the situation. Kristel of Saatva Company contacted me within an hour or two and provided a satisfactory resolution which fulfilled the White Glove service I was expecting. The mattress experience is still great and now I can add the service is great as well.

Original review: March 5, 2020

We took time to review many online mattresses and decided on Saatva due to the generally good reviews of the mattress and the "White Glove" service. How convenient to get a great mattress and the service around it. Well, the mattress is great but the "White Glove" service did not deliver. We are in Canada. At the time of delivery, the company that delivered the mattress said they had no instructions to pick up our old mattress and just left it at our home.

Followed through with an email to Saatva and over a couple of days connected with a support agent. The support agent mentioned that our order did not have the box checked off for taking the old mattress. Said it was an oversight - since the "White Glove" service we ordered included the removal of the old mattress. The support agent said they are not able, in any way, to get the old mattress picked up now and offered a very small rebate for us to take care of the issue ourselves. I could have pushed harder for sure but after dealing with companies for awhile, there is no point in getting upset at the person on the phone. So I did accept the small rebate and will take care of the mattress myself somehow - but am leaving this review as a suggestion to others to make sure you are getting all the services you ordered.

Saatva Mattress response

Hi Gord,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today.

We are happy you have allowed our team an opportunity to offer a solution to your concerns.

As I mentioned earlier, we really appreciate the time you took to share your thoughts with us. Your valuable feedback will only help us as we continue to grow each day.

Have a wonderful day.

All The Best,

Kristel E.
    Director of Customer Satisfaction

The Saatva Company

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

I just received the mattress today. After measuring, the mattress and box spring is way too tall. When I called Saatva, they told me they would exchange for a shorter box spring (4 inches) and would charge me $99 to do so. I haven't slept on it yet. Need a step ladder to get into it. I did notice upon delivery that the mattress is not double sided. I was disappointed in that. With it being custom made you would think they would double side it so you can flip it over. I'll let you know in a few weeks how it sleeps.

Saatva Mattress Company Information