4.65/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

The Saatva mattress is an ultra-premium, eco-friendly Saatva, sold exclusively online for under $1,000. Saatva mattresses are built with a distinctive high quality feature known as 'coil on coil' construction. Our lower coil unit offers a connected hourglass shaped steel support base. Our top coil unit features a luxurious individually wrapped coil system that contours and responds perfectly to your body, eliminating most motion transfer. This construction coupled with our advanced euro pillow top, can only be found in ultra premium mattresses .

Our 11.5 inch Saatva mattress is also compatible with adjustable bases, including the Lineal adjustable base. Lineal provides weightless zero-g support with a whisper-soft motor and wall-hugging design.

Saatva offers exceptional customer service. You can reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone or live chat at saatvamattress.com with any questions about our products or your order. We also provide in-home set up and old mattress take-away service if you need it.

Saatva is truly mattress buying made easy.

View More View More

3208 Saatva Mattress Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: June 7, 2019

I purchased a mattress on their site, but upon delivery it was too large to fit up my stairwell. I explained the situation to Carl with Saatva customer service, and he offered to exchange the mattress for one with a lower profile or for a "split design" mattress. I was not interested in either option, and he did not press the issue or try to upsell me further. He immediately agreed to process a full refund, and within 10 minutes I received a notice from PayPal that he had done so. He was courteous and attentive, and this was an incredibly easy process to get a full refund. 100% satisfied.

Original review: June 6, 2019

I ordered a new luxury firm mattress from this company. The mattress arrived broken. They were very friendly and helpful and gave no push back. They just solved my problem without any difficulty. I would recommend them to everyone that is looking for a new mattress.

Original review: June 5, 2019

They were professional and handled all of my needs when I forgot the frame, they helped me add it with no hassle. Mandy focused on my needs and sent me my order confirmation in speedy time. I just wanna say thanks for the help and keep it up!

Original review: June 4, 2019

I’m going to review the order process I experienced. From my online order to delivery notification, everything went smoothly from phone calls to emails. I was kept updated from start to finish even letting me know when my order had come out of production and when to expect a delivery phone call. The delivery call was stated for 3-5 days after coming out of production and I received the call on day two with delivery confirmed for the next day. I also received a follow up email confirming the delivery date with a four hour window. I can’t say enough about how well this company conducts their business and customer service. I’ve had a very positive experience with SAATVA.

Original review: June 4, 2019

S/w Jia from Saatva to make a mattress purchase today. Smoothest transaction I have ever made. They made it so easy and quick. Jia was so very nice, great customer service. Product is made in the USA which is wonderful, and if you are in the military or a veteran you receive a discount I believe. One of the best companies I have ever had to deal with.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Saatva Mattress?

Original review: June 3, 2019

After a month of sleeping on this bed, which has been comfortable from the start, this is the best bed we have ever tried. Customer service was great in answering questions, delivery of the bed was prompt. We are very happy customers.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I have been researching mattresses for weeks and to be quite honest it has been exhausting. A friend told me to visit Saatva and I did. The website is clear and concise. There are not too many choices to get confusing and the pricing was better than any of the department/mattress superstores I visited. When I placed my order the representative (Shadai) was personable, knowledgeable and answered my many questions without making me feel like an idiot for asking so many questions. I really appreciated that! I placed my order and received follow up emails about my special request delivery date within 15 minutes. I am so appreciative of the company meeting my special request date as it is very difficult for my husband and I to take off from work. Overall... I WONDERFUL buying experience.

Original review: June 3, 2019

SAATVA does not disappoint, they deliver quality and good value. Good company, well organized, and focused on exceptional service. I highly recommend them. :) The delivery, setup and disposal are unique and much appreciated.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I have been amazed by the level of customer service that this company offers. Every single interaction has been pleasant, efficient, and flawless. NOT ONE SINGLE ISSUE with multiple interactions. In today's world you have so many negative interactions with companies that it becomes the norm. You EXPECT poor customer service. But Saatva restores your confidence and makes you realize that there are still companies in the world that DO IT RIGHT!! Wish other companies would take notice!!

Original review: June 1, 2019

The service I received from Yasmin, customer service representative with Saatva Mattress was outstanding. She was patient, customer oriented, product knowledgeable, and did not try to hard sell the product to me. Rather, she listened to my needs and made suggestions based upon those needs. Unfortunately, I didn't listen to her and made my own choice, which was a huge error on my part. When I called Yasmin and apologized for not listening to her sound advice, she was gracious and told me not to worry about it and ordered the mattress that she had originally recommended for me and will be exchanging the mattress I had originally ordered with the new mattress, and only charging me for the cost of delivery and pickup. Thank you Yasmin for your wonderful time and care of me!

Original review: June 1, 2019

We ordered two XL Twin Mattresses for our King size bed. We couldn't believe how quiet and smooth the remotes run. It is so quiet that we know it is working when we see the bed moving. You can't hear anything. I recently had 3 back surgeries in two years. My back is pain free now. I had a great surgeon at Johns Hopkins, MD. Plus The support is just what I need. Then disaster struck. I lost my remote. I called Saatva on Memorial Day. And our favorite person Nick answered the phone. He was so reassuring. He said, "No Problem!" I hated to request overnight, BUT I DID. THEN when he told me that the remote and the shipping would both be free, well, when I got off the phone, I cried some Happy tears. He even sent the remote all programmed and a how to video by email so my husband could set it up. IN OUR OPINION SAATVA SHOULD BE THE MODEL FOR ALL AMERICAN COMPANIES.

Original review: May 31, 2019

We purchased 2 mattresses from Saatva and we were able to test them for 2 months, after which time we had to return them since we determined they did not suit our current needs. The representative understood our concerns and allowed a full refund to be initiated. Her handling of our situation was excellent and it actually made our day. She is to be complimented for her personal involvement and courteous and professional handling. Extremely customer service friendly, unheard of nowadays in many businesses.

Original review: May 29, 2019

This the the second mattress and foundation set I have purchased and like my first experience ordering, my second experience was just as rewarding. The salesman, Nick, was extremely knowledgeable, considerate and thorough throughout the order process. He was diligent in getting all my pertinent info accurate and worked with me to attain the delivery date I required. Overall, a great pleasure doing business with Saatva.

Original review: May 29, 2019

Compared the mattress reviews to other top names and decided on the Saatva. I followed the guides to get the proper height on the base and mattress. The white glove set up and removal of the old bed was enough to convince me.

Original review: May 29, 2019

Ordered my mattress by phone. Salesperson was very knowledgeable and accommodating. Looked at many mattresses and looked into many online sites before purchasing a mattress! Am awaiting anxiously the delivery of my new mattress! And they remove old foundation and frame no extra charge!

Original review: May 28, 2019

Called to upgrade my new Saatva mattress to another level. Ken, the customer service representative, took care of this easily within five minutes. He was extremely professional and helpful. This experience, along with the quality id the mattress, is why I’d recommend Saatva to others looking to purchase a new mattress.

Original review: May 28, 2019

Want to compliment Jack and Brenda for answering my questions almost immediately -- resulting in my "pulling the trigger" and ordering our 14.5" Luxury Firm Queen mattress. The information on the website is PRETTY complete, but the instant answers on "chat" are what set you above everyone else.

Original review: May 28, 2019

Saatva makes everything very easy to research online - from instructions and education, supporting articles and reviews, and even their industry sites providing excellent reviews, it was all very user friendly. Oh, did I mention they have 24/7/365 online shopping support? Not sure why I was awake at 4:30 AM in the morning but someone responded to my online questions within 15 seconds. The only unfortunate part is there is no showroom to try out the firmness of the mattress types but they do offer exchanges or refunds minus the $99 shipping fee.

Original review: May 27, 2019

The day our mattress was delivered, the delivery guys well one of them was absolutely rude and hateful! Did not set my mattress up but expected a tip! Rushed stating he had to leave and demanding I sign his phone for the delivery. I did not get to look at the mattress until my husband and I went to set it up ourselves and found it was duct taped all over! Of course I was worried something was wrong since it was presented that way. I checked it and took pictures of the condition it was left then called the customer service center as soon as I seen all the duct tape and disgust I felt with the delivery! Customer service was wonderful, understanding, very professional! Felt she took care of the issue immediately. Speaks volumes when you're upset and they take care of the issue immediately! Great Company!!

Original review: May 27, 2019

A Saatva Representative called to follow up on an email I sent Saatva regarding a sagging problem on the Luxury Firm mattress we purchased in June 2016. The representative who handled the transaction was very professional and friendly and assured me a new mattress would be shipped to us for a minimal charge of $269. Service and warranty is excellent.

Original review: May 26, 2019

Randomly found web site for Saatva late at night. Reviewed product information and liked what I read. Was in the market for a new mattress. The many reviews convinced me to make the purchase. Website was easy to use to make the purchase. However, the one event that cinched my decision that I had made the right one was a contact with Customer Service at 11:30 p.m.. I had made a mistake on my email address when ordering. Called Customer Service, they claim to be open 24 hours, and sure enough they were. The lady I spoke was very responsive to my request and took care of it promptly. I believe a company's integrity is best represented by its Customer Service and in my opinion Saatva is a very substantial company.

Original review: May 25, 2019

The Saatva website and more specifically the Zenhaven latex mattress department is very informative and the chat service adds to the information one will have if never before dealt with an online mattress manufacturer. The 24/7 phone access is great as well. The online reviews of many of the online mattress manufacturers are helpful as well. Any time I call the Saatva company I get more and more confident in dealing with this type of purchase online. Their customer service is second to none.

Original review: May 24, 2019

I called to say I was not comfortable with the mattress. So they sent me a mattress topper and extended the trial period. When I called again a few months later to say I had to return the mattress, they could not have been nicer.

Original review: May 24, 2019

The Saatva company has the best customer service. I bought a mattress from them and for some reasons need to return it. They are so easy to talk to and did not make me feel so stressed by returning it. The process of returning is easy and fast. The conversation is friendly and delight. The refund is quick. They are the best!

Original review: May 23, 2019

Every interaction that we have had with this company has been remarkable. They care about the customer, they are knowledgeable on their products, and their customer service representatives are outstanding!

Original review: May 22, 2019

After several years I encountered a problem with the mattress- and Saatva resolved it immediately. They have stuck by their product 100%. Very professional and empathetic to my needs. They stood by their company's philosophy and standards.

Original review: May 21, 2019

When reviewing the website I was unsure of what would fit my needs. Gloria Saatva representative was amazing. She explained each mattress and made my experience easy to decide. Thank you Gloria. Cannot wait to sleep in my new Saatva.

Original review: May 20, 2019

Cammi my representative who helped me purchase my mattress with the lineal bed frame was knowledgeable and courteous. In so far as even giving me her cell number. She suggested the mattress cover which I also purchased, Informed me about return etc. She even called me back today and confirmed the delivery. A very efficient, valuable employee.

Original review: May 19, 2019

Been planning on purchasing a new mattress for a while. Did a lot of research and almost purchased a very expensive name brand for over $3500. But—I find reading consumer reviews helps to make better decisions! The name brand I was going to purchase had several claims of “sagging” in less than 3 years and no help from the manufacturer. I then researched Saatva. Wow! Reviews of the great customer services sold me! Currently waiting on my new King Sized Luxury Firm! Great communication and follow up on my purchase so far. Easy to purchase your new mattress and foundation on their website. Even have no interest financing for 6 months. Can’t wait for my new bedding!

Original review: May 18, 2019

My wife and I needed to replace a 10-year-old mattress. I spent two weeks researching the many choices available, watching dozens of YouTube reviews, checking out online consumer reviews and manufacturers’ websites. We wanted a Deluxe Innerspring mattress that would be comfortable for both a side sleeper and back sleeper. A number of reviews said the Saatva was an excellent choice for couples. We also wanted white glove delivery and removal of the old mattress, which Saatva included in the price. Speaking of price, it was cheaper than most luxury mattresses out there. We chose Saatva Queen Size 11.5” Luxury Firm. It was delivered and set up on schedule courteously and professionally. We have been enjoying our amazing new mattress for three weeks, and could not be happier with our purchase!

Saatva Mattress Company Information