Reverie

Compare Adjustable Beds

Research top Adjustable Beds recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The bed was adjustable to fit in my bedroom and it was comfortable enough to lay down and get a nice rest. I did not have trouble with the assembly. The warranty had 1 year. But after 1 year you have to pay for it. If it gets damage you could exchange it or get a refund. I think it won't get damage since it was in good shape. The staff that work there were not nice. They were arrogant and did not greet or smile at customers at all. Employees now in days are all arrogant and mean. The value was great. There was no damage to the bed. It is well worth what it cost. The assembly was a little bit hard but I did with help of others.

Have amazing features that all adjustable beds must have. It has ultimate comfort and can customizable to your likings. The bed is made professional and can comfort back pain. The bed can make your sleep schedule better. The warranty of the adjustable bed is outstanding. This can cover for 20 years which is an outstanding deal. If you are not satisfied with the bed you can 100% full refund back after 101 days. Customer service is as well great but the downside is customer service is through the weekdays. They as well have a customer service email. The service is as well the same as some brands. The deal of the bed is really great and has some very great features added on to the bed. It has many custom features that is really outstanding for the value of the adjustable bed.

I like the overall features as it covers with a basic sheet, but can also customize it by replacing it or hitting a switch. This allows me to adjust the mattress accordingly and is pretty nice to have. The warranty covers everything there is from the mattress to the build structure you make. It also gives you a good amount of options and room to work around the warranty to customize your purchase. The customer service was pretty good as it gives me access to everything I need. The value is pretty good as well since there was no problems at all and there was more than enough value for the purchase.

You can move the side from the head and the legs up and down to make this as comfortable as possible for you at night. The mattress is from really good quality. The warranty is for 2 years and I got it for an additional price that was reasonable for this kind of bed. Completely describes the quality of this kind of bed, the warranty. The customer service was very helpful in every single question I had. They took their time with me and I felt good as a customer. Would highly recommend the customer service. The value of this kind of bed was very reasonable, a good price for best quality. The bed itself was expensive but last me for a very long time.

I really like it when you sleep it's very comfortable and relaxing when there is not much to do at the top of the say and I say to you that it's great way to relax is to buy this bed. It is very good because when something is wrong it is easier to replace without a hassle and the staff helping you are so friendly and there every step of the way to ensure you enjoy your purchase. The team is professional and help is always there 24 hrs and 7 days a week. They look out for your best interest and support from the beginning to help you out and keep a smile on my face. I like to say that they are the best at what they do. Each day the staff supports your everyday feeling that the company has to do that for me and you to have the best thing ever.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reverie?

It doesn't really have any features but the bed is incredible to sleep on. It's very soft and you wake up feeling great with no pain whatsoever. The warranty is great, I definitely recommend people to get it. If anything happens to it, they give you another one without any payments. Customer service is great, they help you with exactly what you need help with. And they don't take long to help you, and it's super fast and they don't take long to answer. The value of the bed is great, is very soft and it's a great cushion not hard. It's very delicate though you have to be very careful with the bed.

It has a design where it is really cute and gorgeous. I also love its foam, it gives us a really good night sleep, and siestas too. It also is the best bed we have used. The warranty of the adjustable bed we bought is really a great deal. Its warranty lasts up to one year and I may say it won't ever need a warranty for it is really good and won't break easily. The seller of the adjustable bed is really caring to us, customers, for they really explained every detail about the adjustable bed they are selling. They are also attending the customers in most and best ways. The value of the adjustable bed we bought is really worth of your time, money, and effort. I would highly recommend this to the people I know and to the people who are willing to buy any bed that is adjustable.

We purchased our Reverie beds, XL twins, nearly one year ago. They were ordered online from Mattress Firm. They arrived on time, including the mattresses. Everything was set up exactly as advertised. We LOVE them. They sit side by side creating a king size bed. We haven't had one problem with the adjustable operation or the vibrators which we use every night. The only recommendation we would suggest is that the feet could raise a little higher.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Reverie makes mattresses with a special DreamCell technology that's designed to help users achieve a deeper and more restful sleep. They are remote controlled and offer a wide range of flexibility.

• Variety: Reverie's beds come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Customers can choose from Twin Extra Long, Queen, King, California King and Split King.
  • Configuration: They offer the option of configuring your bed depending on your specific preferences. Each area of the bed can be made softer or firmer in order to help you get the best night of sleep.
  • All natural: Reverie uses all natural rubber that is breathable, hypoallergenic and antimicrobial in order to help keep your bed clean. The materials they use are also eco-friendly and have less of an impact on the environment than the materials that many other companies use.
  • Adjustability: Reverie's beds offer maximum adjustability that allows both the head and the base to move positions and adjust to your liking. This is great for beds shared by two people because the dual adjustability allows each person to find the most comfortable position.
  • Massage function: These beds also feature a massage function that can help to relax muscles and reduce stress. This feature is great for anyone with back pain or people recovering from surgery or an injury.
  • Best for Singles, couples, the elderly and post-op.

Compare Adjustable Beds