2. Adjustable Beds

3.7/5 (184 ratings)

About Reverie

Reverie Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reverie?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reverie?

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

My husband and I bought two adjustable bases and mattresses last July 2020. October 2021 my husband's bed stopped working. We called the company and they, after a lot of trouble, agreed to send a new power box to be shipped at our expense. Then they sent me a label to send the old power box back to them. I said to the customer service rep that I thought it was poorly made to have broken in a year's time.

Now, November 2021, my base has stopped working. Called the company but got no call back. Finally I got through today. the rep wanted me to crawl on the floor and see if the power cord was on. That wasn't possible since I just got home from heart surgery. I told her it was the power box but she insisted that I get someone to look at the power cord. We are very disappointed in this product and customer service, especially considering the amount of money that we paid for these beds. I need the base to work since I can't lay completely flat right now. We do not recommend this product.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

I have tried multiple times to get ahold of these people. We bought during the covid **. So I guess that is the reason. Every time I call they want part #s. If you don't have them they cant help you. They purposely put them were you can't get to them without three people's help. Do not buy a purple mattress with this base. Is a ripoff. 7000 dollar bead that hasn't worked since day one. Call customer service they are zero help. DO NOT BUY.

Get buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

The remote is dead. It's not the batteries. We bought brand new Duracell batteries and replaced the ones that were working fine yesterday. The light on the remote isn't on. The bed is stuck in zero G. Everything under the bed seems fine. Support is only open weekdays. There should be an emergency button on the main unit to flatten the bed. Instead, you have to remove the mattress and unbolt it! Really wish I had never heard of Restoration Hardware.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2021

Do not purchase this for anyone who is older. The foam topper slips, creating a slope on the side of the bed. My father fell many times. Customer service was not helpful, not responsive. Had to buy a new mattress. Very frustrating and expensive mistake.

Reverie response

Hi, Elizabeth. We're deeply sorry to hear your father has fallen and of the sentiments regarding the bed. Please take a moment to review our private message so we can best assist.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

Worst customer service in the world. Never again will I deal with this company. One month of on hold finally someone in sales answers but puts me back on hold again. Just need a simple part. Why do you hate money and your customers. Still on hold the 7th time. To the CEO you are an idiot by treating your customers terribly. No service. No nothing. You must hate money and you should be fired. Expect this review on all platforms. I have plenty of time. A whole month on hold!

Reverie response

Hello, Louis. We’ve sent you a private message regarding this recent experience. Please review it when you get a moment and follow up with us there so we can work towards resolving this matter. Thank you!

Original review: July 7, 2021

Adjustable bed frame stopped working after 4 months. Won’t adjust at all. Customer service promised a replacement controller. Took me 3 months to get that after ordering and paying for it. Once I got it, that still did not solve the problem. Now I can’t get them to respond at all to my calls. This bed frame was over $700, and it’s useless as their customer support is.

Reverie response

Hi, Vern. We recently sent you a private message regarding these concerns with your adjustable. Please take a moment to review it. We look forward to hearing back from you!

Resolution response: Aug. 25, 2021

I was contacted by a Reverie rep about a month after my reviews... I think about 3 months after my issue started. She could not have been nicer or more accommodating. While I appreciate her response, I still have a bad taste in my mouth from my original issues. Also, other than a nice response and a very nice apology for the poor service, they did nothing else. Now, I do not need anything else at this point. We purchased the bed from Raymour and Flanigan. After yelling at them about them not taking care of something they sell and passing me off to the manufacturer, they made good on it and sent me a new frame. So all is good.

Original review: June 15, 2021

I will not even get into the crappy adjustable bed we purchased from them. I will just warn you to stay away based on customer service. Read the other 1 star reviews. All I read had issues with customer service. Delayed response or complete lack of response. The worst I have ever dealt with. They just do not give a crap about you or your issue. STAY AWAY!!

Reverie response

Hey there, Michael. You should have recently received a private message from us regarding these concerns with your bed. Please review it at your earliest convenience so we can best assist.

Original review: May 5, 2021

Run. Don’t walk, pick another bedframe. I have a split twin bed that I bought less than six months ago. Both sides have. The control boards on both sides have failed. Reverie is declining my warranty. They told me I needed to buy control boards at $279 a piece plus tax plus freight. This was after five days of trying to get someone to call me back. I left email for the company. I left a message, I left a request for them to call me back, and I stayed on hold until I was hung up on.. I think this is a very small company, very understaffed, very poor customer service.

Reverie response

Good afternoon, Terry. We certainly understand your frustrations, as this is not the ownership experience we strive to provide. Please take a moment to follow up to our recent private message. We hope to hear from you soon!

Original review: April 11, 2021

I purchased a mattress and Reverie adjustable frame from Mattress Firm. Recently I had to move the bed and noticed one of the runner floor protectors under the metal leg was missing. Notified customer service on a couple of occasions verifying my address and was promised a replacement. That was a lie on both occasions. Terrible customer service.

Reverie response

Hello, Walter. Please take a moment to review the recent private message we sent you regarding this concern. We’d like to get in touch to ensure this matter has been resolved and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Original review: April 1, 2021

I recently purchased a 3E adjustable power base. I purchased the product 91 days ago and actually received delivery 88 days ago. The remote stopped working last week. When I reached out to customer service I was told it will be $70 to replace the 4 button remote, that’s it is what it is. Seems a like a hustle to pull one over on their customers, but hey, it is what it is!!!!

Reverie response

Hi, Patrick. We recently sent you a private message regarding these concerns you've experienced with your remote. Please review it at your earliest convenience so we can best assist. We look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Reverie author review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Reverie makes mattresses with a special DreamCell technology that's designed to help users achieve a deeper and more restful sleep. They are remote controlled and offer a wide range of flexibility.

• Variety: Reverie's beds come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Customers can choose from Twin Extra Long, Queen, King, California King and Split King.

• Configuration: They offer the option of configuring your bed depending on your specific preferences. Each area of the bed can be made softer or firmer in order to help you get the best night of sleep.

• All natural: Reverie uses all natural rubber that is breathable, hypoallergenic and antimicrobial in order to help keep your bed clean. The materials they use are also eco-friendly and have less of an impact on the environment than the materials that many other companies use.

• Adjustability: Reverie's beds offer maximum adjustability that allows both the head and the base to move positions and adjust to your liking. This is great for beds shared by two people because the dual adjustability allows each person to find the most comfortable position.

• Massage function: These beds also feature a massage function that can help to relax muscles and reduce stress. This feature is great for anyone with back pain or people recovering from surgery or an injury.

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Reverie Company Information