3.56/5
Based on 43 reviews that contain star ratings

Looking for an adjustable bed?

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

43 Reverie Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I have been trying to get help with my adjustable bed with no success. When I call I'm automatically sent to voicemail. There is no option to stay on hold. And NO ONE EVER calls back. I've left 5 messages.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

We have had this bed for about 6 weeks. I had experienced back pain and poor sleep for a couple of years prior. The ability to customize my bed and also adjust the bed into a zero gravity setting has greatly improved my sleep. I no longer have any back pain at all. I love it. My wife likes a very soft bed and it was shipped in a soft setting. We have since adjusted it to super soft. We are still working to get it exactly like she wants but the advantage with Reverie is that it is completely adjustable and we can continue to adjust to get it just the way she needs it. Also, the bed is not hot at all which is one negative to some of the foam type mattresses. Michael, with Reverie, was great to work with on helping us find the right bed.I bought the bed at Costco in Brentwood, TN and Michael, with Reverie, was great to work with on helping us find the right bed. Great customer service!

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
    Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Was told 4-6 weeks from purchase to delivery. I am now on week 10. Still no bed. Was told most recently it had shipped 12/17, so when I called today was told it didn't actually ship that day and was more like 12/21... so when asked when I would have it was told most likely first week of January. This will be 13 weeks... Totally unacceptable based on an original date of 4-6 weeks... a few weeks leeway, ok, but 7 weeks past later date, messed up. For this much money I expect better service...

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

My wife and I had been researching new beds and happened to stop by our local Costco and met Jayson ** at the Reverie road show. During our research we had not considered a Reverie bed but after talking with Jayson, going home and doing more research, returning to Costco and asking more questions of Jayson, we decided to purchase our Dream Top King with powerbase. We opted to have the dream cells set up for medium firmness on both sides. We made our purchase on 10/25/18, the bed was shipped on 11/8/18 and was delivered and setup on 11/21/18. Throughout the entire process the Reverie team kept us informed and up to date on the status of our order and what we needed to do prior to the actual delivery.

The bed was delivered and installed by a 3rd party, Callbox. All three of the techs, John, David and Troy were professional, courteous and thorough. Explaining how the power base worked and making sure that the height of the bed was to our liking. After 1 week, we were contacted by Tiffany from Reverie to check on our satisfaction with our new bed and to see if we had any questions or concerns. At that time we had none. It has now been almost 4 weeks and we both love the bed. The chronic shoulder pain I had been experiencing with our old, played out mattress has disappeared and I am sleeping very soundly through the night. My wife has mentioned that she is also sleeping much better. Thanks to Jayson, the Reverie crew and Callbox for making this whole transaction, from start to finish, run as smoothly as it has.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

Guys, this process has become an absolute joke! When I ordered the bed, I was told it would be here in 4-6 weeks but most likely six weeks. Fine. After about 7 weeks, I was told the bed and base were shipping. It never arrived. At nine weeks after order, I was told again that the bed was shipping. After threatening to cancel my order, I was told that the bed and base were in Atlanta where I live. I was called by the moving company and was told that the bed would be delivered today (Saturday November 17).

Further, I was told I would get a phone call with a four hour heads up window. After no calls, I finally got a call this afternoon from the delivery company saying they would arrive in 30-40 minutes but that they only had the base to deliver - no mattress! Apparently, They couldn’t find the mattress. The base is no good to me without the mattress that I ordered! As I said, the whole process has been a joke. You should be ashamed! As someone who spent $9,300 with your company to buy a top of the line base and mattress, I am appalled at the treatment I have received! In short, I no longer have confidence in your company to deliver my products or stand behind them! Terrible Experience!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reverie?

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I contact Reverie's toll free number to inquire about the various options they had available for a bed and adjustable base. I ended up buying a closeout model which was in stock. Paid over $3,500. Only to be told 3 weeks after my purchase that the bed I bought was sold and I could pick another one for $500 more! I protested, very upset, they had my money for 3 weeks! No contact from them after they took my money other than a few emails of what to expect at delivery. It was my phone call to them asking "when" would it be delivered that I was told it was out of stock and I would have to pay more money.

I will never do business with this company and I would advise anyone looking for an adjustable bed or base to find someone more reputable. They are crooks. I did get my money back, prior to getting my money back they called me and said they "found" another bed that might be suitable. The bed was from 2017 (nearly 2 years old). NO THANK YOU! If a company makes an error like this it should be seamless to the consumer, I still cannot believe that they tried to get another $500 bucks from me. Plus I am a senior citizen and they were aware of this! Crooks!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

The bed was delivered on time and set up carefully. The setup team encountered a minor glitch that was resolved quickly. The bed is wonderful! It has made a major positive effect on my sleep apnea and acid reflux. What a relief! The customer support team has been attentive, knowledgeable, and engaged. Our sales representative, Jason, was easy to work with during the sale and easy to reach afterwards. I am one very pleased customer

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

We ordered our customized reverie bed in August from Costco. We were called the last week in September for delivery by the company Reverie used in Dallas. Since we were to be in Europe for the month of October, I arranged to call them upon our return to deliver in November. This company was most accommodating. The delivery occurred on Saturday, November 3. Again, the delivery company was wonderful.

Once they realized that the wrong bed had been sent to them, they called their superior and informed us of Reverie’s mistake. They said they would also report the issue. I called Reverie on Monday, October 5th. The customer service I encountered was the opposite of that I encountered with the delivery company! Arkeem was incredibly insensitive to our issue. I was instructed to take a picture of the mattress (?) and email it to Reverie. It will then be reviewed (?) for processing? I expressed that the order from Costco stated explicitly that what we paid for was not what was received. He stated once our issue is reviewed, it will take approximately seven weeks to replace the bed? Again, I complained that for over $7000, this protocol was unacceptable! We are truly disgusted with our experience,

Original review: Nov. 4, 2018

Last year we had gone to Costco in Carlsbad CA and Reverie was having a roadshow on their adjustable beds. My husband had major back surgery and could never sleep comfortably. We purchased the full split Cal King bed and loved it – he could finally sleep comfortably!! We started having issues with my husband's mattress. We had it 13 months and wanted to exchange just his mattress. But Reverie customer service said they could not do that since it was past a year. Costco was having the Reverie Roadshow the next weekend so we decided to go and talk to the sales rep. We spoke with Randy and he thought we should have never bought the full split Cal King and should have bought the Cal King Dream top. He said he would contact Reverie and see what he could do.

He called us the next day and said that he made arrangements. We came back in and Costco returned our bed. We purchased the split top. We did not have to dismantle the bed and bring back to Costco. Randy made arrangements so when they delivered the new bed they would pick up the old bed. Normally they charge a fee for a pick up but Randy worked it out so there was no extra fee at all! He said it would take around 3 weeks but in 1 week they contacted us to deliver. Randy had put a rush on the bed and it was fantastic. They delivered, installed the new and removed the old. We love our new bed!! We are very happy we bought this bed from Costco since they have an awesome return policy but we are more grateful for Randy providing us with such great customer service and making this an easy transition.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

In January we happened to time our regular shop with a Reverie Road Show at the Costco Carlsbad. Bill, the Sales Rep. present that day gave us a very detailed explanation of the options available with the CA King partial split bed. We had previously looked at other choices available on the market but none seem to convince us that we should replace our 15 year old bed, especially at the cost.

We bid farewell to Bill promising him we would definitely consider purchasing the bed. That night my husband reviewed all the information Bill had given us plus did his own research. This convinced us that the Reverie was going to be a perfect fit for us. We have never regretted this decision!! The bed is so comfortable and we realize the different positions available with the controller gives such diversity to that of a regular traditional bed. I should also add Reverie kept us well informed as to the status of our order, arranged delivery convenient to us and followed up with us to make certain we were "happy" customers.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I met my Reverie salesperson Patrick ** during a Costco Roadshow he facilitated back in May of 2018. I was in the market for an adjustable sleep system and once I became aware of the continuity of pricing, my goal became finding a system that was worth the investment. I knew I had been sleeping on mattresses that were a little too firm for me and Patrick was able to diagnose a solution with a few questions - "Do you sleep back, side, stomach? Do you have any pains/discomforts in the neck, shoulders, hips."

With my answers we agreed the softest configuration of the 8X system would likely be best for me. I loved it. The adjustments are great. The remote can be programmed to remember 4 different custom positions and there are preset positions like zero gravity etc. I also really like the nightlight feature. You basically press a button on your remote and a subtle light shines under the bed. Just a little something to get you to the bathroom etc without stubbing toes or losing sleep from having to turn on a brighter light.

Patrick is really a great guy and I ended up coming back to his Roadshow setup three days in a row. The first two were to get acquainted with the system and once I decided it was the best system I’d seen so far it was just a matter of payment. With the Roadshow while there is a 20% Costco Member saving and a 2 year money back guarantee if the system fails or just doesn’t work as well as one would hope, there is no financing option and with the 2 sheet sets and 1 mattress protector I also bought my grand total was over $8000 with taxes. This may sound crazy but everything I saw at boutique mattress stores and big name chains was comparable and some systems were significantly more than this discounted Costco Member price.

Delivery took about 3 weeks. Faster than estimated. Each piece of my order arrived separately. The sheet set - I initially received only 1 of the two sets and had to contact customer service to request they send out the other set, which they did along with sincere apologies for the oversight. No harm. No foul. The mattress protector arrived as well and then the system itself was ready to be delivered. I got a call and scheduled a time that worked. I even had to reschedule last minute and was easily accommodated.

The delivery team was great. Really safe. Really efficient. I had other work happening in the house - some renovations - and the team had no problem working around it all. They made sure to coach me on the functions before I signed off. Back to Patrick - he asked that I check in with him if I ever had any concerns and I did feel at first that one side of my system was more firm than the other. Patrick and I scheduled a time and he came over to inspect the build himself! Fortunately everything was great and it’s just a matter of sleeping/breaking the system in so to speak.

What else can I share... the split top feature is great as my wife and I differ in height by about 15" so we can each customize the best adjustments for us. We tend to have seasonal sinus issues and the mattress has a eucalyptus infusion that really soothes the sinuses and we find is also relaxing. I love the Massage features on the system. Again, this seems to really help with just relaxing into sleep and I find my sleep to be deeper and more sound.

I think the only other thing of any note is that we wanted the option of a side storage bed and while typically the system is too low to the ground for Storage bed frames, Patrick had the idea of using the tallest legs - which screw into each other and into the base. With the extra height we can easily use almost any side storage frame and we’re just taking our time in finding the right one for our taste and uses. Thank you Reverie for a wonderful product and for making customer care and satisfaction the highest priority. People like Patrick are rare. Salespeople like Patrick... well I’ve never met anyone as genuine and committed. Patrick still checks in every so often to be sure we’re happy with the system and indeed we are.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Our initial exposure to the Reverie product was through the ads on CNBC radio a couple years ago. The first time we saw the system was at a COSTCO roadshow, where Michael ** gave us a very thorough demo. As an engineer, I was most intrigued by the simplicity of the system and the flexibility that it offers. My wife and I are "different sizes" and despite spending thousands on high end brand mattresses over the years, we just had never been able to find a great compromise. WELL... we bought our Reverie system about 2 years ago and without reservation I can say we won't ever own anything else.

The customized firmness grid which Reverie provided was correct for both of us right out of the gate and while it might sound silly, we have never slept better. The software/bluetooth system work great & we use the underbed LED lights nearly every day since we often have schedules that are mismatched and get to bed at different times. The system is VERY well made and I believe it is a very worthwhile investment. I recommend Reverie sleeping system to anyone!

Original review: Sept. 22, 2018

My wife and I shopped at Costco Redmond for a Reverie bed. We had the pleasure to meet with both Jason and then with Travis. Agents are super professional and know the product ins and outs. They could answer all of our question. I suffer from a lower back pain, so they spent the time showing me the exact mattress configuration setup I will need (which wasn't one of the 3 regular templates they usually show), and I could take a picture of it and adjust when the bed arrived.

Overall, great product and great service! Love my sleeping system!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

I highly recommend the Reverie 8x. If you are looking for a mattress you should go see Mike at Costco in the Atlanta area. Our old mattress had gotten so bad I was sleeping on the floor. I would wake up feeling like I just got beat up. My shoulders were sore, lower back stiff, and hips aching. It was the complete opposite of what sleeping is supposed to do. We had a hard time finding a mattress that would work for both of us. My wife is a side sleeper who likes a soft mattress. I'm a stomach sleeper who prefers medium firm. We tried an adjustable air mattress hoping that would give us both what we needed. My back and shoulders got worse and my wife didn’t like it either.

We had heard good things about latex mattresses but had a hard time finding one with variable firmness. We saw Reverie at Costco before and really like it. We talked to Mike and decided we would give it a shot. He knows the product inside out. It has made a world of difference. My shoulders feel much better, my lower back is better than it’s been in years and my hips feel great. We can customize each side so I have my medium firm and my wife enjoys her softer side. I mentioned earlier that Mike knows it inside and out. He gave us some great tips on fine tuning it to our needs and followed up to make sure we were happy. The adjustable base is awesome as well. It is an excellent value and I am convinced Reverie makes the best mattress you can buy. Getting it from Costco and working with Mike is an added bonus.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

We have owned our Reverie for nearly a year. Amazing mattress, highly recommend to everyone. Mattress is customized on each side to fit the needs of each sleeper. Love our mattress, we have never slept better.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

The rep “Greg” at the Costco Roadshow was Awesome! He explained everything I needed to know about my new bed. I was able to adjust the firmness for me to be perfect. I had been having issues with numbness and pain in my arms and back. After sleeping on this bed for a week and using the massage feature, my numbness and pain was greatly reduced. I was able to get a full night's sleep again! I have had this bed just 4 months and I couldn’t be more pleased with it.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I love my Reverie bed system. We have an older base but the newer mattress from Costco and I've slept like a baby since setting it up in my home. The mattresses are customizable in case you have any problems, but we have not had to change our mattress configuration at all. I love that the bed allows us to adjust up for reading and the zero G mode helps my wife and I relax. This bed is definitely a great investment!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

My husband and I purchased our Reverie king bed two years ago at a Costco Road Show and have been sleeping better ever since. Our salesperson Randy explained everything about the bed in great detail and it really got our attention. My husband is a pretty hard sell but after visiting with Randy and then trying the bed we felt it would be a good move for us to buy one.

We liked the fact of purchasing through Costco because of the return policy. Our delivery was exceptional! A very professional delivery company set up everything with great care of our furniture and home. When they left we were ready to get our first great night sleep and we were more than happy. My only issue with the bed came when putting on the sheets. The bed is heavy and it made it difficult. I mentioned this to Randy at the next roadshow and he suggested that I put the bed in gravity mode and that made all the difference. Putting on the sheets was no longer a problem. We love our Reverie bed and are very happy with the company and Randy. I see him when the roadshow returns to my local Costco location and enjoy telling him how happy we are with our bed.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

When I went to Costco I met Greg **, a sales rep for Reverie Adj. beds. I wanted a bed for here in OR and possibly for my AZ home too, for I have been waking up with back and shoulder pain for sometime. Greg let me experience this bed and showed and explained how each is made for the individual person. Greg never pressured me but satisfactory answered every question I had. In the end it was not possible for me to get a bed for Oregon, due to fact that my time here was coming to an end for this year and the 6 weeks it takes to make my costumed bed, but I decided to go ahead and ordered a Cal King for AZ since it would be made and delivered about the time I return there. Thank you Greg **. I feel so lucky that you were there in OR when I was in Costco and hopefully when I return next year I will get a bed for here too.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

I have had my Reverie mattress for one month now. I had been looking for a new mattress for about 6 months. My old mattress was only 2 years old and of a high quality but I never got used to it. I was leaning towards one of those Number beds because of the ability to adjust the firmness but was just not sold on them. I had seen the Consumer Reports article earlier this year and the high review that the Reverie mattress was given but did not have anywhere near me to check one out before buying. I seen that Costco was going to have a Road Show with the Reverie and went to check it out.

The Salesman Gregory explained the whole bed to me. Showed me how to make changes to the spring coils and all the positions the bed would go into. Knowing that I was purchasing through Costco I went ahead with the purchase. It took me a few days to get use to this bed from my old bed, but now after a month I am happy that I made the purchase. I have not made any changes from the original setup but will make some minor changes soon. I love the Zero G button on the remote. Delivery did take about 8 weeks, but crew they use in Seattle area is great.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

The reason I am posting this review is maybe it will help someone else get the sleep they need too. I had gone through a divorce 3 years previous and felt like I had moved on but I was still sleeping poorly and infrequently resorting to taking ** and ** to get to sleep and stay asleep. It finally occurred to me that maybe a new bed would help, mine was 15 years old and probably too firm. I shopped around for a day or 2. Tried laid on a few mattresses but put it off because of cost. I went to Costco to shop, talked to a salesperson at the Reverie booth, laid on the bed etc. He had to run up front with some customers that were buying a bed. I told him I would wait. I laid on the bed for 30 min, I may have even fallen asleep. He explained how the bed could be adapted to my body type and the benefits that I would discover from being able to adjust the bed and the mattress itself.

It took me another 6 months of less than stellar sleep then I finally had enough. I sought out the salesperson. Ordered an adjustable base and mattress. It could not arrive fast enough. It was set up while I was away, but my kids had already given it a test drive and were asking for their own. The first 2 nights were weird, I did not know if I liked how the bed felt, but I did wake up feeling less stiff and sore. The 3rd or 4th night was when I became 100% convinced that a bed can make a difference. I slept so well I dreamed again, I don't think I had dreamed like that for 20 years or more. I have owned the bed now since June 2017 and am still loving it.

The only downside is now I want one at my other home and to haul the mattress camping with me, it really is that good. I work out and cycle 3-4 times per week and the adjustable bed with the light massage is incredible, have a cold, tilt the head up a bit and sleep better, need to read or don't want to get out of bed just yet tilt it up and go to work. Adjusting the firmness was a concern, I went with a Medium setup and I have not touched it since. I am now remarried and my wife could and would give the same review, this bed is the best thing and the sleep I am getting is worth every penny I paid for it. Thank you Reverie for making a product that has helped me so much. If you are looking for a bed, buy one, they will take it back if you don't love it, but don't count on it. Best piece of furniture in my house.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

My wife and I bought this Reverie bed from Costco in February 2017. Randy, our sales representative, gave us a great job of giving us an overall of all the features of the bed and the ways we could customize it to our needs. He even went out of his way to give us his number in case anything came up or if we had any questions. Getting everything set up was easy as Reverie helped coordinate shipping and when it was delivered to our home the deliverymen carefully brought everything in and built up the bed in our master bedroom.

As soon as we laid down on it, everything functioned as it should have and felt very comfortable. Reverie also followed up to see how everything was going to ensure we absolutely loved it. Overall, we are happy with our purchase and recommend it to those who are on the fence. I've had to tweak the springs to be firmer in spots and Reverie also provides customs solutions to customers as well. Originally I wanted to leave this review on Costco.com but since the product isn't sold on their website this was the next best thing.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

We purchased a bed at Costco. We are completely satisfied with Jason, the sales staff, the delivery service and the bed. Jason has been more than helpful. He even gave us his personal phone number which he answers promptly. The delivery of our bed came sooner than expected. The delivery crew was beyond careful with our hardwood floors and antique headboard. They provided excellent instructions on how to use the bed. We love this bed. We have never had a better nights sleep. We totally recommend it.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Recently my husband and I purchased a Reverie bed and I would like to share our experience with you and anyone looking to purchase a Reverie bed. We made the purchase at a Costco Roadshow. The Sales Representative, Randy, was great. We felt very comfortable with making the purchase of the bed. Our bed was delivered as promised, actually earlier than expected, which was great. The delivery men showed us how to use the bed and set up the remote control, they were very nice. The day after delivery, we received a follow up phone call from Reverie Customer Service to check and make sure that everything went as it was supposed to. We had no complaints.

I was having some problems setting up the app on my cell phone so they said they would have someone from their technical department help me out. Within the hour I received a phone call from a technician wanting to help me set up the app. We were out at the time so they left me the phone number and asked me to call when it was convenient. I forgot about it and two days later I received a phone call from the same technician and he was very helpful in walking me through setting up the app with my bed. About a week later they followed up with a phone call to make sure everything was working and that we like the bed. Again, everything is great. A couple of weeks ago we received a phone call from Reverie asking how we were doing with the bed, again, we love the bed and we are sleeping better than ever. I think this is a great company with the best beds and terrific customer service.

Original review: June 7, 2018

I bought my bed two years ago. It didn't work when I bought it, Reverie kept telling me a fix was just around the corner. 2 years later the thing still doesn't work. I have been in contact with the company, too many times to count, and they still don't have a resolution to my problem. Never buy anything from them.

Original review: April 27, 2018

My husband and I purchased a King mattress, box springs and Reverie adjustable base from Sleep Experts on 10/10/2015. The bed has given us no issues except when they delivered it, it came with 2 remotes, only 1 of them work??? The last month or so, the remote that works now does not work anymore. I called Reverie over and over again and was not able to reach anyone. Finally, I changed up the prompts that I pushed and finally got a hold of a gentleman named "Jeremy". He said I need my Serial # and to be by the bed to troubleshoot it. He said they would be there till 6 pm E/T, I told him that I had a hard time getting thru to someone so ask him to call me back, he said that he could not and that if I call later on that day, that it would not be busy! WRONG!

I called and called and called, could not reach anyone and still have not been able to get a hold of anyone!!! This is so unprofessional, I have left voice mail after voice mail asking for a callback and still have not received one almost a month later! At this point, my only option is to contact the BBB and see if they can assist or contact an attorney. My husband and I paid close to $5000 for this bed and it has a warranty, there is no reason why I can not get the service I need! Will not EVER purchase another Reverie product!!!

Original review: April 24, 2018

My husband purchased a Reverie king mattress and adjustable base (Costco SKU 1134815) and mattress protector for a split top bed (Costco SKU 1134841) on 04-04-2018. Two days after that purchase, I called the Reverie special order number, as instructed by Gregory **, to confirm the purchase. After encountering a few questions about the mattress and frame, I called Reverie customer support line (1-800-456-7383) but my calls went unanswered. There is an option for call back on the phone system which I chose twice and each time, my phone would ring less than once, then hang up. Frustrated, I called several times after that and never reached an actual person. This solidifies the complaints online about ATROCIOUS customer service at Reverie.

I called on 4-23-18 bright and early to cancel my order and the first thing rep. Dave said was that he didn't even see my order was confirmed and was going to call me later that day to do so. As you recall, I confirmed the order 2 days after the purchase date. It's a good thing though because if I can't reach the customer service and I don't even have the bed yet, I will most likely never be able to reach them if I encounter a problem after owning the bed. I requested that my pending order be cancelled and was told by Dave that he would call me back later that day for confirmation. I never received a call and when I called back, the automated message said that all associates were busy. I pressed the emergency line (number 2) and stayed on hold for 5-10 mins only to be disconnected by their system.

Today, 04-24-18, I called once again bright and early. Got the standard "Your wait time is less than two minutes" and when the phone was answered, I was hung up on. I called back and spoke to Arheem who said that the cancellation order was placed at 11:30ish yesterday and that it takes 24 hours to process. He also said they would be calling me back today with a cancellation number to give to Costco to process the return which was paid on a Costco CitiBank card. I won't hold my breath for a callback. I have since purchased a different sleep system that will be delivered tomorrow vs. 4-6 weeks with Reverie. This is the worst experience of customer service I have ever encountered, right up there with Comcast. Please relay this message to your supervisor and adjust the problem with advanced training on customer service and efficiency.

Original review: April 3, 2018

My experience with Reverie has been the WORST!!! I had my product for 1 year exactly when it broke. The warranty department has been NO help whatsoever! I was told my product would be delivered in 2 to 4 weeks. It has been over 3 months and I am still waiting. Every time I contact Reverie I am told I will be receiving a call about my delivery. I NEVER RECEIVE THAT CALL! This is the WORST customer service experience I have ever had. I hope I never have to deal with them again!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2017

We had the mattress a few months and noticed loss of support after 2 months. Company said to move foam plugs for better support. Problem only got worse. This mattress is expensive and very uncomfortable. Now Denver mattress will only give us 50% of purchase price in credit.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2017

My adjustable bed stopped working on Sunday night 8/13/17. I called the customer service number at Reverie on Monday 8/14/17. I explained what occurred to the representative. She asked questions and listened to my description very patiently. She then told me she was sending out the parts. She said a Reverie tech could do the work, or a tech from the store where I purchased the bed could do it. I asked if she would send instructions with the parts, as my son is handy. The next day, Tuesday 8/15/17, the parts arrived via UPS. My son was able to do the work and the bed is back in working order. This is a bed I bought in 2015. I am very pleased with the company and also with this particular customer representative.

Reverie expert review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Reverie makes mattresses with a special DreamCell technology that's designed to help users achieve a deeper and more restful sleep. They are remote controlled and offer a wide range of flexibility.

• Variety: Reverie's beds come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Customers can choose from Twin Extra Long, Queen, King, California King and Split King.

• Configuration: They offer the option of configuring your bed depending on your specific preferences. Each area of the bed can be made softer or firmer in order to help you get the best night of sleep.

• All natural: Reverie uses all natural rubber that is breathable, hypoallergenic and antimicrobial in order to help keep your bed clean. The materials they use are also eco-friendly and have less of an impact on the environment than the materials that many other companies use.

• Adjustability: Reverie's beds offer maximum adjustability that allows both the head and the base to move positions and adjust to your liking. This is great for beds shared by two people because the dual adjustability allows each person to find the most comfortable position.

• Massage function: These beds also feature a massage function that can help to relax muscles and reduce stress. This feature is great for anyone with back pain or people recovering from surgery or an injury.

• Best for: Singles, couples, the elderly and post-op.

Profile picture of Whitney Roban, Ph.D.
    Whitney Roban, Ph.D. Sleep Expert

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Reverie Company Information