4.06/5

Looking for an adjustable bed?

64 Reverie Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 21, 2019

Let me start off buying a bed is a pain. I spent a few weeks doing a lot of research and trying out various beds. I stumbled upon the Reverie Sleep System while looking at what Costco had online. Read the info on Costco site then did more research on Reverie's site and then saw the CR recommendation. Read a ton of user reviews. Found out luckily my local Costco In Lantana was doing a roadshow. Got the wife and went and checked it out.

We met Jay from Reverie at the roadshow. The man was working hard, he was juggling 3 different couples. As things settled down Jay gave us a complete top to bottom tour of the bed system (seriously we were on our knees in Costco checking out the bottom of the adjustable frame). He spent a lot of time showing us how to configure the bed to our needs. Talk us through the options and walked us up to the front of the store bypassing long lines to get rung up at customer service.

He followed up next day to remind us to confirm the order and shot over some pictures of the configuration we played around with at the store that we liked. Talk about great follow up! Fast forward to 6 weeks later our bed has arrived in South Florida. The delivery team was fantastic. Even in the pouring rain these guys did their best to make sure the boxes did not get wet. They set everything up and walked us through the features.

After a few nights of sleep I can honestly tell you one of the best decisions we have made in a while. It's a custom fit mattress with an infinite number of settings. Really love this mattress and the adjustable frame. We went with the Dreamtop King and it's great just a little hard to put sheets on but I'm sure with time we will master it. Again big shoutout to Jay! He still follows up to make sure we are happy with the bed. Reverie has an A1 Salesperson there!

Original review: March 12, 2019

My husband and I purchased a Reverie split king adjustable bed a month ago. We purchased it through Costco. We first saw the bed at Costco in North Carolina during a Roadshow. It was the last day that the bed would be there and we didn't have time to make a final decision since the store was closing within the hour.

We were moving to Florida the following week. Stephen **, the sales associate, was very helpful. He answered all of our questions but we weren't able to make a decision on such short notice. He gave us his cell phone number to contact him if we had any more questions. We texted him several times to find out where we could see the bed in Florida. He found a few locations where we could check it out. He also discovered that it would be at a Roadshow in Costco at a location near us in Florida. We would need to wait a month for the Roadshow to come to that Costco. We did check it out at one of the stores Stephen recommended, but we waited for the Roadshow at Costco before we purchased.

The second Reverie sales associate, Jayson **, met us at the Costco Roadshow in Lantana and was very helpful in our final decision-making process. He unzipped the bed and showed us how to rearrange the latex cells to create a bed that would meet our personal needs. He was patient and willing to listen to all of our concerns and answer every question. We purchased the bed from him and it was delivered in a shorter period of time than was promised. Since its delivery, we have been very impressed with the bed. We've had our first good night sleep in a long time. My husband has back problems and knee problems and normally he is in pain when he wakes up in the morning from the beds we've had in the past. But this is the first time he woke up pain free after a comfortable night's sleep.

We are especially impressed by the unique nature of how the mattress is made and how it can be adjusted to conform to each person's sleep patterns. We haven't needed to adjust it further than what we received from the factory since the bed was built to our specifications. However, it's an easy unzip to get inside the mattress and rearrange the cells if needed. The cells are made of latex so there was no odor from the bed.

We had a Sleep Number adjustable bed in the past and found that their split king was unsatisfactory because the two mattresses would drift apart. Although the other company worked with us to help alleviate that situation, it never really improved. That problem does not exist for the Reverie system. It was well designed to prevent that problem. I use a dust ruffle on my bed, and Jayson texted me a hand-drawn diagram on how to cut the dust ruffle so that it would still be functional on an adjustable bed. That worked perfectly for us. All in all, we are very satisfied with this bed and the excellent service we have received.

Get expert buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 2, 2019

I purchased a Reverie split king adjustable bed at a Costco Trunk Show in January 2017. I had recently had two knee replacements and was going to have a complicated foot surgery that would require my foot to be elevated. An adjustable bed seemed to be the answer to my prayers to be able to sleep in complete comfort. I could not be happier with my Reverie bed. I slept with my foot elevated for quite a while as I recovered. I spent a lot of time researching this bed, and I spent a lot of time talking with the Reverie sleep specialist about this bed. Yes, the bed was expensive, but it has an amazing 20 year warranty and I feel it is worth every penny for my good health.

My bed was delivered on time and had some minor damage to the fabric on the base. I took pictures and called customer assistance. They were great and immediately offered to replace the base. I said that was not necessary as it was cosmetic and would not affect the working of the base. Customer Service sent me a set of beautiful Reverie sheets and offered their apologies for the damage, which was minor. So now, two years later, I still love my bed. It is so comfortable and I wake up every morning feeling great. I track 4-6 hours of deep sleep every night. I have some back issues, and this bed allows me to sleep pain free. I also love to read in bed, and I raise the foot and the head of the bed to the perfect reading position. Even turn on the massage feature... So cozy and comfortable. This is one of the best purchases I have ever made, and I highly recommend the Reverie split king adjustable bed!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

I met my Reverie salesperson Patrick ** during a Costco Roadshow he facilitated back in May of 2018. I was in the market for an adjustable sleep system and once I became aware of the continuity of pricing, my goal became finding a system that was worth the investment. I knew I had been sleeping on mattresses that were a little too firm for me and Patrick was able to diagnose a solution with a few questions - "Do you sleep back, side, stomach? Do you have any pains/discomforts in the neck, shoulders, hips."

With my answers we agreed the softest configuration of the 8X system would likely be best for me. I loved it. The adjustments are great. The remote can be programmed to remember 4 different custom positions and there are preset positions like zero gravity etc. I also really like the nightlight feature. You basically press a button on your remote and a subtle light shines under the bed. Just a little something to get you to the bathroom etc without stubbing toes or losing sleep from having to turn on a brighter light.

Patrick is really a great guy and I ended up coming back to his Roadshow setup three days in a row. The first two were to get acquainted with the system and once I decided it was the best system I’d seen so far it was just a matter of payment. With the Roadshow while there is a 20% Costco Member saving and a 2 year money back guarantee if the system fails or just doesn’t work as well as one would hope, there is no financing option and with the 2 sheet sets and 1 mattress protector I also bought my grand total was over $8000 with taxes. This may sound crazy but everything I saw at boutique mattress stores and big name chains was comparable and some systems were significantly more than this discounted Costco Member price.

Delivery took about 3 weeks. Faster than estimated. Each piece of my order arrived separately. The sheet set - I initially received only 1 of the two sets and had to contact customer service to request they send out the other set, which they did along with sincere apologies for the oversight. No harm. No foul. The mattress protector arrived as well and then the system itself was ready to be delivered. I got a call and scheduled a time that worked. I even had to reschedule last minute and was easily accommodated.

The delivery team was great. Really safe. Really efficient. I had other work happening in the house - some renovations - and the team had no problem working around it all. They made sure to coach me on the functions before I signed off. Back to Patrick - he asked that I check in with him if I ever had any concerns and I did feel at first that one side of my system was more firm than the other. Patrick and I scheduled a time and he came over to inspect the build himself! Fortunately everything was great and it’s just a matter of sleeping/breaking the system in so to speak.

What else can I share... the split top feature is great as my wife and I differ in height by about 15" so we can each customize the best adjustments for us. We tend to have seasonal sinus issues and the mattress has a eucalyptus infusion that really soothes the sinuses and we find is also relaxing. I love the Massage features on the system. Again, this seems to really help with just relaxing into sleep and I find my sleep to be deeper and more sound.

I think the only other thing of any note is that we wanted the option of a side storage bed and while typically the system is too low to the ground for Storage bed frames, Patrick had the idea of using the tallest legs - which screw into each other and into the base. With the extra height we can easily use almost any side storage frame and we’re just taking our time in finding the right one for our taste and uses. Thank you Reverie for a wonderful product and for making customer care and satisfaction the highest priority. People like Patrick are rare. Salespeople like Patrick... well I’ve never met anyone as genuine and committed. Patrick still checks in every so often to be sure we’re happy with the system and indeed we are.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

The reason I am posting this review is maybe it will help someone else get the sleep they need too. I had gone through a divorce 3 years previous and felt like I had moved on but I was still sleeping poorly and infrequently resorting to taking ** and ** to get to sleep and stay asleep. It finally occurred to me that maybe a new bed would help, mine was 15 years old and probably too firm. I shopped around for a day or 2. Tried laid on a few mattresses but put it off because of cost. I went to Costco to shop, talked to a salesperson at the Reverie booth, laid on the bed etc. He had to run up front with some customers that were buying a bed. I told him I would wait. I laid on the bed for 30 min, I may have even fallen asleep. He explained how the bed could be adapted to my body type and the benefits that I would discover from being able to adjust the bed and the mattress itself.

It took me another 6 months of less than stellar sleep then I finally had enough. I sought out the salesperson. Ordered an adjustable base and mattress. It could not arrive fast enough. It was set up while I was away, but my kids had already given it a test drive and were asking for their own. The first 2 nights were weird, I did not know if I liked how the bed felt, but I did wake up feeling less stiff and sore. The 3rd or 4th night was when I became 100% convinced that a bed can make a difference. I slept so well I dreamed again, I don't think I had dreamed like that for 20 years or more. I have owned the bed now since June 2017 and am still loving it.

The only downside is now I want one at my other home and to haul the mattress camping with me, it really is that good. I work out and cycle 3-4 times per week and the adjustable bed with the light massage is incredible, have a cold, tilt the head up a bit and sleep better, need to read or don't want to get out of bed just yet tilt it up and go to work. Adjusting the firmness was a concern, I went with a Medium setup and I have not touched it since. I am now remarried and my wife could and would give the same review, this bed is the best thing and the sleep I am getting is worth every penny I paid for it. Thank you Reverie for making a product that has helped me so much. If you are looking for a bed, buy one, they will take it back if you don't love it, but don't count on it. Best piece of furniture in my house.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reverie?

Original review: May 23, 2019

The dreamt king bed is wonderful, it is easy to operate! It's very comfortable and helps us sleep better. We are very happy with our purchase! Overall we rate the service and help that we get from Jason ** as remarkable, very easy to get in touch with him, he is very accommodating, he has helped make our purchase very pleasant!

Original review: May 2, 2019

It took a great deal of persuading my wife to move off our Select Comfort Sleep Number Bed that we have had for the past 12 years. I have severe neuropathy in both arms and find it very difficult to get much sleep. I kept reading the benefits of an adjustable bed. I did extensive research and was very impressed with Reverie’s Sleep Coil System that is designed specifically for adjustable beds. My wife finally conceded and we ordered ours directly from Reverie. The customer service has been phenomenal. They walked us through the entire process and even gathered our information on how best to initially configure each side of the bed. Our bed arrived a few weeks early and the White Glove team did a superb job of installing and explaining how to use our new bed. We have had the Sleep System for 2 months now and I have gone from waking up 7 to 10 times a night to only 1 and often times sleeping through the night. We truly love this bed!

Original review: April 7, 2019

We are very particular about choosing a bed and the Reverie has been incredible. We love all the features. The massage is very calming before going to sleep and the ability to raise your head and legs is great for relieving back pressure. We tell everyone about it and would recommend this bed to anyone. Love this bed!

Original review: April 3, 2019

We ordered this bed through a sales rep at Costco. Jan was knowledgeable and answered our questions thoroughly. We ordered through her and the bed arrived in the time frame promised. We have had the bed for about a week and are enjoying it so far. The adjustability of the bed and massage feature are awesome!

Original review: April 1, 2019

Good Service. Better sleep. Delivery & set-up was as promised. Mattress is comfortable, and firmness is adjustable. No difficulty in changing the firmness. Very pleased so far. I would recommend this product to anyone wanting a split adjustable bed.

Original review: April 1, 2019

After a horrible and very expensive disappointing experience with one of the big bedding chain stores, I found the Reverie representatives at Costco in

Lantana, Florida. Jason was very knowledgeable, no pressure, eager to demonstrate the unique comfort system. I returned later in the day with my wife and we bought the mattress. The delivery was earlier than expected. We are delighted with the concept.

Original review: March 29, 2019

We first saw the Reverie bed demonstrated in the West Palm Beach Costco. We were in Florida for the winter. We had no intention of buying a new bed. Sales rep Jayson did a fantastic job of answering all our questions and making us feel very comfortable. He is the reason for this purchase. We bought the split king model 8X and were told that the bed would ship in about 6 weeks. It was ready for delivery 3 weeks later but we waited until returning from our winter home. We received it 2 days ago. The delivery guys set up the bed and instructed us in its use. The motorized bed works great and it seems very comfortable. I have had to call customer service a few times for minor advice on how to use the remote controls and their nightstand app. They have been very professional. So far, my wife and I are very happy with our purchase. I'll update this review after 4 to 6 months.

Jim and Joani **

West Bloomfield, Michigan

Original review: March 22, 2019

I bought a Reverie bed last September. Within one month the motor broke. It broke again about 3 weeks after the tech fixed it. Now the remote is broken! Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else for your bed.

Original review: March 6, 2019

I have been looking for an adjustable bed for a while, happened to hit my local Costco and there was a Reverie roadshow. Listened to the guy and 4331.00 dollars later I would own a queen 8x system. Took a couple weeks to arrive and was shocked at how small the bed was... I guess downsizing from Cal King to Queen was a mistake. Looked at the bed and checked all the seams on the base and of couse there were random strings hanging from the bed. No big deal. I have slept on this bed for 2 weeks and there is nothing special about it, It is soft, but I think I could have bought a better mattress and adjustable base in a Cal King for half the price.

Needless to say I contact Reverie and told them I was not happy with the bed and I want to return. The customer care person stated she would enter in the system and explained the process that someone would contact me to pick up the bed. She didn't say when, so I waited a week and have not heard from anyone. Tried to call, leave message, sent email and no return call. Contacted Costco and I waiting for them to call me back. I could have done better going to Macy's to purchase a mattress. SMH.

Original review: March 6, 2019

We've tried innerspring mattresses, with and without pillow top, waterbeds, full latex and memory foam. Either too hard or too soft or just not comfortable. After looking at Reverie for a year we have a forever mattress.

Original review: March 2, 2019

My sister purchased an adjustable bed from Raymour & Flanigan that was a Reverie brand bed. Only a little over two years old. They sold her a remote without even knowing what the problem was. Sent a guy out to see what was wrong with it at a fee of 225+. They did not fix it that day they just ordered the part it needed. Then they sent parts that were different and we were to,d someone would come out to fix it if we could not. I am not a bed mechanic not is my sister. Yeah someone would come out for another 225+. They finally sent the correct part, I was able to switch it out. Just think between the 100+ for the remote, 225+ for a person to come out and check it out and then they wanted to charge another fee, she could have bought a new adjustable base. Beware of a company called Reverie and also Raymour & Flanigan who would not interject o help at all. Customer service by both was 0 out of ten.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Will start with my only negative--the length of time to build. Am very happy with the bed and the ability to configure to individual needs. Sleep has improved since using. Jayson in sales is a total professional. He is always quick to respond to questions. I told Jayson that I would not have even looked at Reverie if he was not in COSTCO. Instant trust and then Jayson built even more. We are very happy with the bed and glad we made the investment!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

We purchased our Reverie bed 5 or 6 years ago and we LOVE IT SO MUCH!! We have traveled the world and stayed in many amazing 5 star hotels. No bed comes close. We always come back and cherish our REVERIE BED. Thy those beds with a number don't hold a candle to a REVERIE BED. My parents have one. They are on their 3rd replacement in 7 years.

There are many nights when you need your feet or head up just a little, a stuffy nose or maybe one of us (me) snores. I let my wife keep my controls and she just touches the snore button and turns over for a great night's sleep. When we change the sheets we just put our mattresses on Zero G and it's a breeze. We don't plan on ever buying another mattress. But in 20 years if we do it will be a REVERIE BED!! Thanks for making a great product. Brad and Heidi.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

We bought our sleep system from Gregory ** at the main Costco store in Seattle. Gregory was patient and thorough with us and while doing his job as a sales representative for Reverie, we never felt pressured to take such an important decision lightly. We even came back a week later and made the deal after some thought and Gregory answered all of our questions to our satisfaction. This is a big investment but one that is so important for your health. We love the bed and the adjustable base and we've had some amazing night sleeps. I really appreciate the fact that the bed is fully customizable even after your purchase. The delivery team from Callbox was wonderful and gave us a full demonstration on the setup and use of the remotes. A customer service agent called a few days later to check in which we really appreciated.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

Just purchased a Dream Top King Sleep System at Costco. Our sleep specialist was Michael **. He was extremely professional and friendly. Within 30 minutes, we were excited to purchase the system. Cannot wait until it arrives...

Original review: Jan. 28, 2019

I had a major failure caused by defective parts or flawed manufacturing practices that caused the control unit to melt from the inside out. Bottom line is that I have defective unit from the manufacture and they will not stand behind there products. "I am following up on your case regarding the control boxes. At this time we would not be able to cover this under warranty due to the control boxes going out like this and the box itself melting. One thing that we suggest for cases like this, would be contacting your insurance company to see if this can be submitted as a claim. Most times the insurance company would either reimburse you for the parts and service or order the part on your behalf. It would be of great interest to reach out to them to see if this counts as a claim. The other option would be having our out of warranty team reach out to you to go over some other options to get the bases working again.

I apologize for all of this going on with the bed at this time. If I was in your position, I would be disappointed and upset that this is going on and the feeling like there is no help in getting this resolved. I try to give all customers the best service options available especially with cases like this. Should you have any questions, please let me know." ME: You should do the right thing and exchange my unit for a functioning unit and stop putting peoples lives at risk with defective units. If the unit got hot enough to melt the plastic case it could have easily ignited the material that it was fastened to and possibly burnt my home down or injured my family.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2019

We were looking to purchase a bed that would allow my husband and I to sleep with our own individual settings. When in Costco, I met Jayson who was demonstrating the Reverie Bed system. Jayson was very knowledgeable and gave us a lot of confidence to go ahead and make this important purchase. He gave us his phone number that we could contact him directly if there were any problems. We have received our bed (a couple of weeks late, but the customer service team was on top of it and gave us accessory of our choice for no cost) and we are very pleased. The delivery/set up team was very professional and did a great job. We've only been sleeping on the bed for a week, and we will probably make some adjustments to the firmness, but what we love about the bed is how easy it is to make the adjustments. Plus the Customer Service team is always available to help us. Thank you Jayson for making this purchase seamless.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I have been trying to get help with my adjustable bed with no success. When I call I'm automatically sent to voicemail. There is no option to stay on hold. And NO ONE EVER calls back. I've left 5 messages.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

We have had this bed for about 6 weeks. I had experienced back pain and poor sleep for a couple of years prior. The ability to customize my bed and also adjust the bed into a zero gravity setting has greatly improved my sleep. I no longer have any back pain at all. I love it. My wife likes a very soft bed and it was shipped in a soft setting. We have since adjusted it to super soft. We are still working to get it exactly like she wants but the advantage with Reverie is that it is completely adjustable and we can continue to adjust to get it just the way she needs it. Also, the bed is not hot at all which is one negative to some of the foam type mattresses. Michael, with Reverie, was great to work with on helping us find the right bed.I bought the bed at Costco in Brentwood, TN and Michael, with Reverie, was great to work with on helping us find the right bed. Great customer service!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Was told 4-6 weeks from purchase to delivery. I am now on week 10. Still no bed. Was told most recently it had shipped 12/17, so when I called today was told it didn't actually ship that day and was more like 12/21... so when asked when I would have it was told most likely first week of January. This will be 13 weeks... Totally unacceptable based on an original date of 4-6 weeks... a few weeks leeway, ok, but 7 weeks past later date, messed up. For this much money I expect better service...

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

We purchased a Reverie Sleep system in October at Costco. We were told that there was a 5-6 week delivery. The system, a "Split King", arrived just as promised. Throughout the delivery period we were kept apprised of the progress via emails from Reverie. During this time we had some questions about the bed. The sales representative, Jayson, gave us his phone number. We had two occasions to call ask him questions. He returned our calls within minutes. The bed and frame appear to be of very high quality. We have been sleeping on it for about a month and we are completely satisfied. It functions smoothly and quietly and is quite comfortable.

We thought that we would have a problem putting sheets on the split king mattress but found it was not difficult at all. Jayson demonstrated the technique at the store when were ordered the bed and it works quite nicely. Although the sleep system is a little pricey we feel the quality and responsiveness of Reverie is well worth the extra money. We would definitely recommend this bed.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

My wife and I had been researching new beds and happened to stop by our local Costco and met Jayson ** at the Reverie road show. During our research we had not considered a Reverie bed but after talking with Jayson, going home and doing more research, returning to Costco and asking more questions of Jayson, we decided to purchase our Dream Top King with powerbase. We opted to have the dream cells set up for medium firmness on both sides. We made our purchase on 10/25/18, the bed was shipped on 11/8/18 and was delivered and setup on 11/21/18. Throughout the entire process the Reverie team kept us informed and up to date on the status of our order and what we needed to do prior to the actual delivery.

The bed was delivered and installed by a 3rd party, Callbox. All three of the techs, John, David and Troy were professional, courteous and thorough. Explaining how the power base worked and making sure that the height of the bed was to our liking. After 1 week, we were contacted by Tiffany from Reverie to check on our satisfaction with our new bed and to see if we had any questions or concerns. At that time we had none. It has now been almost 4 weeks and we both love the bed. The chronic shoulder pain I had been experiencing with our old, played out mattress has disappeared and I am sleeping very soundly through the night. My wife has mentioned that she is also sleeping much better. Thanks to Jayson, the Reverie crew and Callbox for making this whole transaction, from start to finish, run as smoothly as it has.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

Guys, this process has become an absolute joke! When I ordered the bed, I was told it would be here in 4-6 weeks but most likely six weeks. Fine. After about 7 weeks, I was told the bed and base were shipping. It never arrived. At nine weeks after order, I was told again that the bed was shipping. After threatening to cancel my order, I was told that the bed and base were in Atlanta where I live. I was called by the moving company and was told that the bed would be delivered today (Saturday November 17).

Further, I was told I would get a phone call with a four hour heads up window. After no calls, I finally got a call this afternoon from the delivery company saying they would arrive in 30-40 minutes but that they only had the base to deliver - no mattress! Apparently, They couldn’t find the mattress. The base is no good to me without the mattress that I ordered! As I said, the whole process has been a joke. You should be ashamed! As someone who spent $9,300 with your company to buy a top of the line base and mattress, I am appalled at the treatment I have received! In short, I no longer have confidence in your company to deliver my products or stand behind them! Terrible Experience!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

I contact Reverie's toll free number to inquire about the various options they had available for a bed and adjustable base. I ended up buying a closeout model which was in stock. Paid over $3,500. Only to be told 3 weeks after my purchase that the bed I bought was sold and I could pick another one for $500 more! I protested, very upset, they had my money for 3 weeks! No contact from them after they took my money other than a few emails of what to expect at delivery. It was my phone call to them asking "when" would it be delivered that I was told it was out of stock and I would have to pay more money.

I will never do business with this company and I would advise anyone looking for an adjustable bed or base to find someone more reputable. They are crooks. I did get my money back, prior to getting my money back they called me and said they "found" another bed that might be suitable. The bed was from 2017 (nearly 2 years old). NO THANK YOU! If a company makes an error like this it should be seamless to the consumer, I still cannot believe that they tried to get another $500 bucks from me. Plus I am a senior citizen and they were aware of this! Crooks!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

The bed was delivered on time and set up carefully. The setup team encountered a minor glitch that was resolved quickly. The bed is wonderful! It has made a major positive effect on my sleep apnea and acid reflux. What a relief! The customer support team has been attentive, knowledgeable, and engaged. Our sales representative, Jason, was easy to work with during the sale and easy to reach afterwards. I am one very pleased customer

Reverie expert review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Reverie makes mattresses with a special DreamCell technology that's designed to help users achieve a deeper and more restful sleep. They are remote controlled and offer a wide range of flexibility.

• Variety: Reverie's beds come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Customers can choose from Twin Extra Long, Queen, King, California King and Split King.

• Configuration: They offer the option of configuring your bed depending on your specific preferences. Each area of the bed can be made softer or firmer in order to help you get the best night of sleep.

• All natural: Reverie uses all natural rubber that is breathable, hypoallergenic and antimicrobial in order to help keep your bed clean. The materials they use are also eco-friendly and have less of an impact on the environment than the materials that many other companies use.

• Adjustability: Reverie's beds offer maximum adjustability that allows both the head and the base to move positions and adjust to your liking. This is great for beds shared by two people because the dual adjustability allows each person to find the most comfortable position.

• Massage function: These beds also feature a massage function that can help to relax muscles and reduce stress. This feature is great for anyone with back pain or people recovering from surgery or an injury.

• Best for: Singles, couples, the elderly and post-op.

Profile picture of Whitney Roban, Ph.D.
    Whitney Roban, Ph.D. Sleep Expert

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Reverie Company Information