3.8/5 (261 ratings)

About Reverie

Reverie Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reverie?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reverie?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: March 18, 2022

They offer a 20 year warranty, but only to original purchaser. What happens if the base goes to a second owner? Does the base get homesick and stop working? If you believe that the item is worthy of 20 years of warranty then it shouldn't matter who owns it. I am a second owner and even though 20 years of support would mean it should survive about 30,000 movements, the controller died after a couple dozen movements. Upon contacting support they could only confirm that the controller was the problem and then to continually remind me that their warranty only supported the original purchaser.

I tried to contact the president of the company, but they would not allow for that. I was told by a supervisor that if I could provide a copy of the original receipt the would transfer the warranty, but once I did they reneged on that offer. So if you buy their products recognize that if you ever get support from them you cannot sell the item because it has significant design flaws and if you try to sell it the buyer will pretty much have to pay almost as much as buying a new unit to get it fixed should it need it (and it will). Spend your money elsewhere. These people deserve to go out of business.

Reverie response

Hello, Michael. We recently sent you a private message regarding these concerns with your bed. Please take a moment to review our message so we can best assist. Thank you!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

Very disappointed and angry! My control Box is not working. No white light. Cannot get anyone to call me back after multiple calls and emails. Also mattress creates holes and sagging. Poor new design. So sorry I bought this bed!

Reverie response

Hello, Nina. Please take a moment to review the recent private message we sent regarding these concerns. We look forward to hearing back from you soon. Thank you!

Get buying tips about Adjustable Beds delivered to your inbox.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Feb. 6, 2022

We bought this bed less than a year ago. The night lights under the bed on one side starting flashing and going off. It is a strip under the bed. We called numerous times with no avail. We finally got someone and they told us it was out of warranty. They only do 90 days. We paid over $ 7000.00 for this mattress. They wanted to charge us for the new light strip and also $250.00 for the repair. We finally just told them to forget it. They take your money and forget about you. I will never buy anything from them again.

Reverie response

Hi, Peggy. We recently sent you a private message about these concerns. Please take a moment to review it at your earliest convenience so we can best assist. Thank you!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

I have an issue with my power base not working. Went thru all the troubleshooting steps and determined the control box was the problem. I have tried to contact them 4 times beginning in November. They say leave a message and it will be returned within 2 days. They never call back. I created an account and sent a message. No reply. I would say they have horrible customer service, but they have none at all. I am going to complain to every place I can and badmouth them every chance I get. The next step is to go to the company that sold me the mattress (which works great) and base to convince them to stop selling these overpriced crap bases. I haven't even had the bed for 2 years. I will get satisfaction one was or another.

Reverie response

Hello, Michael. We've recently sent you a private message about these concerns. Please take a moment to review our message so we can best assist. Thank you!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Jan. 17, 2022

We purchased a Reverie 3EM bed frame with our new Beautyrest Black mattress in January 2020. First frame was replaced within 2 days of installation. 2nd frame control box failed 11 months later. 3rd control box failed within 7 days of installation, now waiting. Raymour and Flanigan are useless to resolve unless I want to spend another $300 (with my Platinum Contract). Reverie says they will send another control box, but when?

Reverie response

Hi, Harris. Please take a moment to review our recent private message regarding these concerns at your earliest convenience. We hope to hear from you soon!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 2 stars
    Original review: Dec. 23, 2021

Reverie R650-$2163, & within a year, common PLC battery error warning prevented any control. In 3 months voicemails & 6 emails, 1 call back saying they will replace PLC. No one responding now 1 month later.

Reverie response

Hi, Scott. We recently sent a private message regarding this concern. Please take a moment to review it at your earliest convenience so we can best assist. Thank you!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Multiple problems with power base not working. Company does not return calls. When they do they want to charge shipping for replacement parts but with all the problems (2nd time same base) I should not have to pay a dime. Overrated company and terrible customer service. Run if you see this name.

Reverie response

Hi, Kim. When you get a moment, please take some time to review our recent private message. We'll keep an eye out for your follow up and hope to hear back soon!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

My husband and I bought two adjustable bases and mattresses last July 2020. October 2021 my husband's bed stopped working. We called the company and they, after a lot of trouble, agreed to send a new power box to be shipped at our expense. Then they sent me a label to send the old power box back to them. I said to the customer service rep that I thought it was poorly made to have broken in a year's time.

Now, November 2021, my base has stopped working. Called the company but got no call back. Finally I got through today. the rep wanted me to crawl on the floor and see if the power cord was on. That wasn't possible since I just got home from heart surgery. I told her it was the power box but she insisted that I get someone to look at the power cord. We are very disappointed in this product and customer service, especially considering the amount of money that we paid for these beds. I need the base to work since I can't lay completely flat right now. We do not recommend this product.

Reverie response

Hello, Charlene. We recently sent you a private message regarding these concerns with your adjustable base. Please follow up with us there when you get a moment so we can best assist. Thank you!

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Oct. 20, 2021

I have tried multiple times to get ahold of these people. We bought during the covid **. So I guess that is the reason. Every time I call they want part #s. If you don't have them they cant help you. They purposely put them were you can't get to them without three people's help. Do not buy a purple mattress with this base. Is a ripoff. 7000 dollar bead that hasn't worked since day one. Call customer service they are zero help. DO NOT BUY.

Reverie response

Hello, Chuck. Please take a moment to follow up to our recent private message. We'll keep an eye out for your response and hope to hear soon.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

The remote is dead. It's not the batteries. We bought brand new Duracell batteries and replaced the ones that were working fine yesterday. The light on the remote isn't on. The bed is stuck in zero G. Everything under the bed seems fine. Support is only open weekdays. There should be an emergency button on the main unit to flatten the bed. Instead, you have to remove the mattress and unbolt it! Really wish I had never heard of Restoration Hardware.

Reverie response

Hi, Elizabeth. We recently sent you a private message regarding this concern. Can you please follow up with us there when you get a moment so we can best assist? Thank you!

Reverie author review by Whitney Roban, Ph.D.

Reverie makes mattresses with a special DreamCell technology that's designed to help users achieve a deeper and more restful sleep. They are remote controlled and offer a wide range of flexibility.

• Variety: Reverie's beds come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Customers can choose from Twin Extra Long, Queen, King, California King and Split King.

• Configuration: They offer the option of configuring your bed depending on your specific preferences. Each area of the bed can be made softer or firmer in order to help you get the best night of sleep.

• All natural: Reverie uses all natural rubber that is breathable, hypoallergenic and antimicrobial in order to help keep your bed clean. The materials they use are also eco-friendly and have less of an impact on the environment than the materials that many other companies use.

• Adjustability: Reverie's beds offer maximum adjustability that allows both the head and the base to move positions and adjust to your liking. This is great for beds shared by two people because the dual adjustability allows each person to find the most comfortable position.

• Massage function: These beds also feature a massage function that can help to relax muscles and reduce stress. This feature is great for anyone with back pain or people recovering from surgery or an injury.

Dr. Whitney Roban is the author of the Devin & Evan Book Series and the founder of SLEEP-EEZ KIDZ, SLEEP WELL/LEARN WELL and SLEEP WELL/WORK WELL. She sits on the advisory board panel of the American Sleep Association and has written for and worked with national publications and organizations such as Working Mother Magazine, MSN, Business Insider, NBC News, LinkedIn, The Broad Institute of Harvard & MIT and others.

Reverie Company Information