3.7/5 (216 ratings)

About Reverie

Reverie Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reverie?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Reverie?

Original review: April 11, 2021

I purchased a mattress and Reverie adjustable frame from Mattress Firm. Recently I had to move the bed and noticed one of the runner floor protectors under the metal leg was missing. Notified customer service on a couple of occasions verifying my address and was promised a replacement. That was a lie on both occasions. Terrible customer service.

Reverie response

Hello, Walter. Please take a moment to review the recent private message we sent you regarding this concern. We’d like to get in touch to ensure this matter has been resolved and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Original review: April 1, 2021

I recently purchased a 3E adjustable power base. I purchased the product 91 days ago and actually received delivery 88 days ago. The remote stopped working last week. When I reached out to customer service I was told it will be $70 to replace the 4 button remote, that’s it is what it is. Seems a like a hustle to pull one over on their customers, but hey, it is what it is!!!!

Reverie response

Hi, Patrick. We recently sent you a private message regarding these concerns you've experienced with your remote. Please review it at your earliest convenience so we can best assist. We look forward to hearing back from you soon!

Original review: March 28, 2021

***DO NOT PURCHASE A POWER BASE MANUFACTURED BY REVERIE*** The amount of frustration my wife and I have experienced interacting with this company has been overwhelming and disappointing. We were newlyweds when we purchased a Purple (Reverie) power base from Macy's on March 21, 2019. We invested $1,349.10 and $91.00 in tax on a Reverie Model JB-MP-208-C1. We value our health and wanted to invest in ourselves since one of us were in a car accident and have chronic back pain. This was such an exciting time in our lives.

6 months after purchase, the base stopped working. We contacted Purple and Macy's who referred us to the manufacturer, Reverie. We contacted Reverie multiple times by phone with no answer. Multiple voicemails were left with no response. On 09/16/2019 we reached out to Reverie via email. On 10/01/2019 (2 weeks later) we finally received an email response from Shynita ** providing us information on how to check the power source, etc. Everything was completed in the step by step instructions provided with no resolution of the problem. 3 more emails were sent to Shynita on 10/1, 10/3 and 10/6 with no response. On 10/7/2019 we received a response stating a new control module would be sent. However we waited until 10/18/2019 (2 weeks) to reach out regarding no delivery of module. No response from Shynita.

We reached out again on 11/4/2019. No response (Now 50 days since initial contact). A few days later we finally received our new module and the bed was working again. However, the same issue happened again on 09/02/2020. We proceeded with the same frustrating process of attempting to contact customer support. Many voicemails and emails were sent over a week period with a response by Micah ** on 09/04/2020. For an additional $30 we had yet another control module sent on 10/19/2020 (48 days) which was delivered a few days later. HOWEVER, YET AGAIN the new control module stopped working that same day. We have reached out multiple times without a response.

It has now been 2 years since the purchase of this bed and it has only worked for about 50% of the time. We now have what is essentially an expensive bed frame. We will NEVER buy from Reverie again. After reading reviews from other customers it is hard to understand how this company is still in business and securing contracts with big name companies. We have purchased a Sleep Number bed this week and are looking forward to business with them.

Reverie response

Hi, Jeremy. We regret to hear of the frustration you've encountered with your adjustable base ownership experience. We've recently sent you a private message regarding this matter. Please review it at your earliest convenience so we can work towards resolving any concerns.

Original review: March 28, 2021

I purchased a Skye/Reverie bed from Havertys 1 year ago. I have had 2 major issues. One the base stopped working, not going up or down.... and after calling Reverie customer service... they never return your call. The first time, I had to call Havertys and complain and they got Reverie to call me back, this was after several attempts. They had to come out and fix the base.

The second time I’m dealing with now... the remote control does not work despite new batteries. Called Reverie 800-973-8374 several times and left messages for help with no return calls. I finally said I wanted to “buy” a bed, just to talk to someone to ask the sales person to have someone call me back. Someone finally did at 5pm, I missed the call, but called back immediately and they were closed. I’ve left 3 more messages since of different days with no call back. —— I regret buying this bed, not because it’s not great when it works, but because there are frequent issues with this bed and their customer service/ support is awful. — Right now I cannot sleep in my bed because it is stuck in an upright position and it kills my neck and hips. I can’t get Reverie to call me back. Buyer Beware!

Reverie response

Hello, Desiree. We recently sent you a private message regarding these concerns with your adjustable base experience. Please review it at your earliest convenience so we can best assist.

Original review: March 15, 2021

The worst customer service I’ve ever experienced, without question. This is the first public review I’ve ever posted. My Reverie adjustable base stopped working for the reason I purchased it less than a year after I bought it and without zero gravity mode, it’s basically useless. Yes, I’ve tried every troubleshooting method recommended by the company’s website (and customer service reps who never followed up).

I’ve had such an awful experience with my reverie adjustable base and lack of sufficient, responsive, engaged customer service that I submitted (probably futilely) a formal BBB complaint. Mine wasn’t the first, there are similar complaints reported by other customers. This was the conclusion BBB came to (in a timely manner, which I appreciated even if nothing comes of it): “BBB made several attempts to contact the business regarding your complaint and has received no response. Your complaint will now be closed by BBB, indicating that the business did not respond.”

Reverie response

Hi, Tiffany. Please take a moment to review the private message we recently sent you regarding these concerns. We look forward to hearing back from you soon and working towards resolving this matter.

Original review: March 1, 2021

Purchased Split King Adjustable Bed Oct 2020. One side of the remote control module failed only after 6 months. Excessive hold times for the CSR, once able to discuss, send reconditioned replacement module, had to service myself. Now, eleven months later, that module failed again. Clearly an inferior control module issue. CSR said I am responsible for shipping and handling, because over 12 months, however replacement failed within eleven months, they still would not waive the charge, only provide 50% discount. I will have to replace again, how long will this one last? Frustrating...

Reverie response

Hello, Paul. These are never the kind of sentiments we wish to hear of and apologize for any inconvenience this process has caused. Please review the private message we recently sent when you get a moment so we can work towards resolving any concerns.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I am extremely upset with the lack of how my claim has been handled. I have reached out for several months via phone and email for service on my product and no response. I will NEVER buy a product from this company again.

Reverie response

Hello, Denise. These are surely never the kind of sentiments we wish to hear from our valued customers. Please take a moment to review the private message we recently sent so we can best assist with resolving this matter. We hope to hear back from you soon!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

We purchased 2 adjustable bases last December and I have attempted to contact them about the hydraulics not working. They sent me a case number in September, **. I have attempted to contact them and the phone hangs up without the ability to leave a message and the e-mails they sent stated they would contact me within 3-5 business days, well I have not heard from anyone, so I have 2 bases that are worthless and I spent 2400.00 on them and the other keeps coming unplugged and I have to crawl around underneath the base to put it back in. I threw my back out in doing so at 67 years old.

Reverie response

Hello, Sharon. We certainly understand your frustration as this is not the ownership experience we strive to provide to our valued customers. We've recently sent you a private message regarding this matter. Please review it at your earliest convenience so we can best assist.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

I purchased my Reverie Adjustable bed January 2019. I don't normally use it to raise that often. Maybe 2x a month or so. The remote quit working. I called customer support. The first representative I spoke with suggested I buy brand name batteries not store brand. So I went out and purchased Duracell batteries as suggested. This was on a Thursday or Friday I spoke with her. She said she would call me back on Monday to see if it was working. No call back.

Anyone that calls Reverie Customer service knows it is a LONG wait time. So I waited until Wednesday to call back. After the 20 min wait time a new representative came on the line. Of course there were not sufficient notes in the system from my last call, so I had to give all of my information again. At which time the representative said - your remote is not under warranty (the warranty for the remotes is only 90 days) you will need to purchase a new one for $70 dollars! She was quite rude about. This remote isn't even 2 years old and not used that much to have to be replaced. I have also had the issue as others have had with the frame squeaking. Had I known the poor quality of the product I would have never purchased it.

Reverie response

Hello, Leeann. We've recently sent you a private message regarding these concerns you've experienced with your base and remote. Please review it at your earliest convenience so we can best assist with this matter.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

Contact with customer service is difficult. Do no return phone calls Awaiting a part replacement, but still have not received confirmation of shipment. Have called requesting a confirmation but they could not give me a date.

Reverie response

Hi, John. Please take a moment to review the private message we recently sent you regarding these concerns so we can best assist. We'll keep an eye out for your response and hope to hear soon!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

I have had this base for about 2 years. It started to squeak every time you move. I contacted the company in November. They asked for pictures and a video along with my receipt. I gave them everything they wanted. They now do not respond to emails and they say their phone system is being updated and to email them. The bed is broken at the feet. My husband and I are small people so we did not break the bed. We just want the bed fixed so we can get a good night's sleep.

Reverie response

Hello, Diane. We recently sent you a private message regarding these concerns. Please review it when you get a moment so we can work towards resolving this matter.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2020

I bought an adjustable bed from Xtreme mattress in Batavia New York in March of this year. I had lost my husband January 5th of this year, I was going in for a surgery related to my breast cancer I was diagnosed with in January of 2017 in March and wanted a bed I didn’t have to struggle out of bed. I had bought a bed prior from Xtreme mattress and loved it. This is why I went back to them. I bought the Reverie adjustable frame which I have the receipt for. The description is 4M66. EH1-E58-F052.-2Q 5/0 Queen Cobra, it was $999.00 before taxes and delivery. My total bill was $2,697.84! I have my receipt and was told by Xtreme mattress that I would have to call to get my frame fixed!

This has been since April of this year! Why do I have to call when I bought it from a mattress company that sells that adjustable frame?! When I do call them, they play games and leave messages to call back, I do, and always get emails to contact them, which I leave emails and/or phone messages and I get emails to call them, they have never up a time to come and fix my bed. Xtreme mattress says they will contact Reverie and nothing has come of this except headaches, dissatisfaction and still a adjustable bed bed that has not worked since April 2020!!!! I am more than annoyed and have lost my temper but I think this should have been rectified 7 months ago. Now reverie is claiming that the virus has their service backlogged! The virus wasn’t an issue in April! Can someone just help me get my bed fixed?!?

Reverie response

Hello, Ronnette. Please take a moment to review the private message we recently sent you regarding this matter so we can best assist. We'll keep an eye out for your response and hope to hear soon!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

Been calling Reverie for over 1 week. I cannot get someone to call me back on a warranty issue. Had I known this is what it is like to deal with this company, I would not have bought from them. They want your money, then leave you when you need them most. Dishonest.

Reverie response

Hello, Juan. Please take a moment to review our private message so we can best assist with addressing this concern. We'll keep an eye out for your response and hope to hear soon.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2020

I purchased my Purple bed at Macy's in September 2019. It was finally delivered in October 2019. In January 2020 the motors died on the split king bases. I have a one piece mattress since I sleep alone. I tried for WEEKS to get through to Reverie. My bed died in a contorted position with one side up at the top and the other with the foot up as high as it goes. Totally unable to sleep on it! I got a return call after about 200 calls to Reverie over the several weeks of constant trying.

Unfortunately, I was not at home when this call finally came in. The snippy young woman told me to go to the bed and unplug it. I tried to explain I was not at home, and I had done everything I could think of and nothing had worked over weeks of trying! She said to call back when I get home and was near the bed and hung up on me! I then called Purple! They only make the mattress and contract with Reverie for the bases. After about 10 days of them trying in my behalf to get help from Reverie they just bought me a new set and sent them to my home to settle the issue for me. That was wonderful...for a while.

Friday night, August 14, 2020, just days longer than the first set of bases, they died completely!!! Lights are on, power is working, but nothing is working at all!!! Here I go again! If you are thinking this will work for you, count the days you are using these bases. If you get to 100 days, you are on borrowed time!!! This original purchase of the mattress and bases has not been in my home for even a year yet! I have had two sets of bases die in under 9 months! The other reviews were right, Reverie doesn't know the meaning of customer service. All they know how to do is sell faulty bases they know does not work. What other companies have that many repair hack films??

Original review: July 25, 2020

Very professional and easy to deal with. Service representative took care to treat both her company and us very fairly. I was pleased with their service. We purchased one of their products and was not pleased with the performance of it. They sent us a fix for the problem, according to the company, but we were not happy. They agreed to take back the product and refund our full purchase price. Truly first class in their service and treatment of us as a customer.

Reverie response

Thank you for taking the time to provide your kind sentiments, Greg. As customer satisfaction is our top priority, we're disappointed to hear the bed experience was not the perfect fit for you but appreciate you sharing your experience with Reverie.

Original review: June 20, 2020

High marks to customer service at Reverie! The particular frame I ordered had to come from one of their third party vendors. Despite that, Reverie has worked closely with me to alter the cells and get different cells to tweak the comfort. New cells that I ordered become discolored/stiff due to a manufacturing process issue. When I emailed, them, I received a callback within one day. Yalena was terrific and arranged for replacements with no questions asked. It's hard to find that kind of customer care these days. Kudos Yalena!

Reverie response

As we strive to provide a top-notch sleeping experience, your sentiments are music to our ears Eric! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Yelena and for the great rating! Please let us know if we can ever be of any other assistance. We're always here to help our valued customers!

Original review: June 16, 2020

We purchased the base around 6/2019. We have had issues since delivery. Some of the remote options never worked. The bed is concaved in the middle causing serious hip and back pain. I have called the number so many times I can't even remember. Always sent to voice mail. Never once have I received a call back. Over quarantine I finally found an email for customer service. I did get a response weeks after my email. Stating that it wasn't their problem. I had to take it up with the retailer. Who has also said the same thing. No one wants to take ownership of the issue.

It has been almost a year and I have been in so much pain every morning. I absolutely can not sleep on it anymore. I also am unable to move the thing because it weighs so much. I have to sleep in the guest bedroom???? This base was like $2,000 I can't even use it. This is absolutely unacceptable. Do not purchase anything from this company. They do not care.

Reverie response

Hi, Christopher. We recently sent you a private message regarding these concerns with your bed. Please take a moment to review it so we can best assist. Thank you!

Original review: May 20, 2020

We purchased a Reverie mattress and adjustable bed from the dealer in Costco. The delivery was flawless and the bed works great. Unfortunately my husband and I can’t agree on the same mattress, so the top split king wasn’t a good fit for us. I had to return it. But the service to do that was outstanding. The staff offered several suggestions to try to customize and meet our needs. Once we realized a return was best, they made the process very easy. I was sorry to give my Reverie up, but would highly recommended the company to anyone looking for a high quality mattress and bed.

Reverie response

We're disappointed to hear about the final outcome of your bed, Michelle but appreciate you taking the time to provide your positive feedback. Thank you for sharing your experience and for the 5-star rating!

Original review: May 8, 2020

Remote stopped working within about six months. We were told they didn’t warrant remotes past 90 days, unlike their mattress 20yrs, or so. They wouldn’t take it back for repair, exchange. Wanted about $90 to replace it. Very dissatisfied. They simply didn’t care...

Original review: March 18, 2020

Not the bed I ordered in 2011, but what I got stuck with when retailer skipped out of town with people’s money and no product. BBB in Springfield, MO got involved and said they were prosecuting but of course the company, which prided themselves on being a Christian outfit, had disappeared. I did get my sleigh bed, which came apart within six months. I got the adjustable frame - a brand I did not order and an uncomfortable memory foam mattress that I can’t afford to replace.

This is about the Reverie adjustable frame. I found I couldn’t use the massage option because after a few minutes of vibrating, the connection came loose. While under warranty, Reverie sent someone out to fix it. He should have tie wrapped the loose cables to the frame so gravity did not pull them down. Shortly after my husband died, I had the same problem. It was out of warranty. So with a spinal injury, I got a broom handle and reached under bed and tapped it back in place. Again, it failed.

Next the remote stopped working. Sometimes it would work and then stop. When it failed, I was stuck with the bed position in the failure mode. Called to order a new remote. $80. When I got it, I had to call to get instructions on how to program it. Step one: get under the bed and hold the remote next to the control unit and press code numbers while watching the lights. Not possible. I nursed the remote along until it finally gave up for good. I called Reverie and they said I would have to buy a generic remote and that I would still have to get under the bed.

I asked if there any other options. Yes. I could pay $800 and update my frame. A tech would do that. I said ok since I couldn’t afford a new frame, just because of a bad remote. They took my credit card and said they would send out the kit. They said a tech would call me when the kit arrived. Five days later I got a call from the tech. He came out the same day - an hour and a half trip. The very nice tech installed everything and then plugged it in. No power! He tested the power supply and determined it was bad. Probably from China. My bed was now FLAT!

I called Reverie the next morning and after hearing a message about the Coronavirus, I had to wade through a list of options, with even more options and finally an entire lesson on how to use the REMOTE! Then I was disconnected. Start over. After an hour, finally spoke to a woman who said she would overnight a new part. The tech also put in a report that night. Next day, no part. No email with tracking number. Third day, I called but never spoke with a person. I had a voice message telling me Reverie would again overnight the part to me and that I must email a time when the tech could return. I have to use a hot spot to get online. So finally found an email address and sent it. Tried to call a phone number the tech gave me and by this time, they were closed. They’re on New York time. Another uncomfortable night with little sleep. One more day and I will dispute the $800 charge.

Reverie response

Hi, Jan. Please take a moment to review the private message we recently sent you regarding these concerns. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you!

Original review: March 17, 2020

Hello, I wanted to take a minute to thank Reverie for the excellent service I received. We have a split king bed that we bought at Sleep Comfort. We had it for about 6 weeks when the reclining part on my wife's side quit. I checked for loose wiring and that no plugs were loose but upon comparing the control box from her side to my side I noticed that her light wouldn't come on that would show that the module is energized.

I contacted sleep comfort who then directed me to Reverie. I phoned and couldn't get through so I used the option of leaving my contact info. 2 days later, a tech phoned me from Reverie and I walked them through everything I did to troubleshoot and they agreed with my assessment. Then they sent me a new replacement control box. All I did was unplug the 6 colored connectors, remove 4 screws and replaced the old control with the new one. Followed the 1 page instructions to sync the old remote to the new box and within 2 minutes it was up and running beautifully. Thank you Ajsa for the wonderful support. My wife is happy so I'm happy. :-)

Reverie response

While we're disappointed to hear about the concerns that arose on your bed, Carl we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. We strive to provide the highest level of customer satisfaction and are pleased to hear your bed is back to operating as designed! Please don't hesitate to reach back out if we can ever be of any additional assistance! Take care!

Original review: March 6, 2020

I've been trying to call Reverie Customer Service for days only to be directed to voicemail. They don't call back no matter how many messages you leave. I'm a firm believer they don't even have customer service. I bought my bed the end of October 2019. It no longer works and I keep getting the message "PLC Battery Warning" on the remote. I cannot get a hold of customer service and the store I bought it from is going out of business and can't help me. I will NEVER purchase a Reverie product again. I spent a lot of money for that power base and now I feel like I've been scammed. Legal action against the company is looking probable.

Reverie response

Hi, S.L. We've recently sent you a private message regarding these concerns. Please take a moment to review the message at your earliest convenience so we can best assist. Thank you!

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

My husband & I bought this Frame 7/4/19 we had it stuck in upright position a few times. We unplugged from wall it work. Come 1/15/20 we're stuck upright & nothing works. We have a 10 yr warranty from company & 10 more we paid for. Can't get them to call you back, you have to leave a VM. Finally got store I bought from to get Purple Rep to have them call us back. They guy told my husband that he'd overnight part but it would be awhile until they could get technical support to our home. 12 days later no overnight mail received, no calls. I'm concerned on rest of warranty. We can't depend on them now what about 10 yrs. We paired close to 3k for frame. We're still stuck in upright position for close to 2 months. Talk about sleepless in Seattle! Save your $.

Resolution response: Feb. 13, 2020

Finally I got hold of a Direct representative from Reverie, calling the phone in my Warranty Booklet not the one Rooms to Go gave me, and he found in his computer what they have sent, and said he will contact HelloTech to see exactly what the tech did so they can send the part and solve my problem. He gave me his direct e-mail so I can be in contact with him, his name is Chris and he was a nice and understanding representative of Reverie. The problem have not been solve yet, but at least I am in contact with someone at the Manufacturer end.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I bought a Reviere Bed frame with a full Bed Set & Mattress over $4500.00 in June 2019, it only worked for 6 months and since Beginning of January 2020 I have been trying to contact the manufacturer and as of today 02/12/2020 I still have a bed that do not work because the ONLY phone they have available for Customer Service is a Call Center where you give your information over and over every time you call and they don't keep records of any call, they just take the info and send it. After almost 1 month of waiting finally the Manufacturer called, send the part, schedule the HelloTech and when they got to my house Guess What... the part they send is not working according to the Tech that was sent.

So I call customer service of Rooms to Go and they just WASH THEIR HAND telling me that is my problem with the Manufacturer of the Bed. I don't see why I have to be wasting my time and effort to contact a Manufacturer of a product, when I did NOT buy the product from the Manufacturer, that is why I love buying in COSTCO because they do deliver good customer service, they replace anything you buy from them and they are the one that deals with the Manufacturer. It's a pain in the neck to contact Reverie in order to service the warranty of your product, they do not return the phone calls, and if they do you have to wait over weeks for them to do so. I just want my base fixed or replaced, since no one care I guess I will need to keep calling, and calling until someone calls me back.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

Purchased the Reverie adjustable bedframe with remote control, worked great for about 5 months. Started having trouble with the remote control, had to press harder and harder to get it to work. About 9 months after purchase, it quit working all together, called the store where purchased, they said it would cost 80$ an hour to send out a technician. Labor warranty was only 8 months!! Called Reverie helpline, got a call back in a couple of days, we agreed it was probably the remote control, new one is 70$. All this in the first year of warranty! They also said it could not adapt to a manual control. An $800 bed I can't use!! Buy a different brand and hope for the best!!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2020

I purchased a twin king about 4 months ago and one side quit working so I called Reverie to request service week one no help. Week 2 repeated calls. No help. Not even a return call yet! Week 3 called Art Van the place we purchased it from they said they would get to the bottom of it and get some action. Week three Received a call from Missed call from Reverie and returned call ASAP. Nothing!!! This is the worsted service department I have dealt with. Same old runaround every time I call them (Name, Number, Id of bed, my phone No, Etc.) then we start to communicate…. but nothing happens…. If you’re looking into perching this bed hell no. If it breaks down you're S.O.L.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2020

I received my adjustable base on December 17, 2020. It stopped working 3 weeks after I received it. I called and spoke with customer service and she forward my information to the technician to contact me to schedule an appointment. Well, it has been 4 weeks now and I have called each week to follow-up and no one has called to schedule an appointment to repair a "new" product that I just purchased. I have spoken with Rachell, Juanits, Martavias and a manage, Shania. They all tell me the same information, that a technician will reach out to me to schedule an appointment. I can't even get an appointment. Are the technicians that busy repairing faulty product? I am beyond frustrated.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

I have a king size split base Tempur-pedic bed. The foot lift has not worked in a year. I have replaced the remote 3 times now. I called Reverie and it took 3 days and many calls from me to even get a return call! While sleeping the foot motor lifted the foot to highest position (remote is on the bedside table) and I was basically told that I was mistaken that somehow the remote button got depressed! Um! NO!

The foot lift has not worked for some time! You can be lying in the bed and the foot will attempt to come on and move a few inches without the remote! It slowly lowered to a decent level and that lasted about a day and the bed reset at the highest foot level again!! I have to communicate via email because the rep claims she does not have a direct number for me to call! This is ridiculous! 3 weeks with the foot up! She then tells me I can purchase a new lift motor that is nonrefundable! It has been a terrible experience! I need a tech to come look at the bed before I purchase anything!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I bought a Reverie mattress on August 9, 2019. I purchased thru a road show from the one great person at Reverie. Jayson **. The bed arrived the second week of November. It was six weeks late. I had numerous unpleasant conversations with Reverie customer service who were completely rude and unhelpful. Jayson **. totally went to bat for me and saved the sale. He is the kind of guy any business owner wants out there talking and working for customers. I really wanted this bed because I felt like the ability to get into the mattress and make adjustments would save me from sleeping in a hole. The mattress works but the downside is I do have to get into it and make adjustments fairly regularly. (Every two weeks.)

It is probably too early to tell about the mattress but I could not go on without praising Jayson **. If the owners of Reverie care about their business they really need to make Jayson the head of customer service because the team they have in place is terrible. If they would care to talk more about it they can contact me thru Jayson **. He will know who I am and have my number.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Purchased our Split King Adjustable bed from Verlo Mattress on December 4, 2018. I had a problem 6 months into the purchase that my remote would no longer sync to my side. Verlo did come out to look and it was only a loose wire. Simple, right. Now in December of 2019 my husband is having the same problem but when I call Verlo, guess what they tell me to now call Reverie. So I called them on Dec 23, Dec 30 and again on January 7.

Finally on Jan 7 after also sending an email someone calls and they say that they would be sending a new control box to my address. Everyday I check to make sure a package wasn't sitting at my garage door or front porch, nothing. So on Jan 21 I call again only to find out that a control box is back-ordered and they couldn't even call to tell me that!! They told me that they would call the next day to confirm when the part would be in and they leaving a voice message that they are sure when it will be in. My thoughts are they never even ordered it and also why is it these parts aren't available, must be lots of problems!!!

Reverie Company Information