4.46/5

Need a good mattress?

Need a good mattress?

Purple Mattress Reviews

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I love the comfort level of this bed. It is a great bed to go to sleep in every night. Don't want to get out of it. The fabric could be a little better though. Sometimes I feel myself sliding off easily!!! But, the price was good and it was delivered in a timely manner from the website I purchased it from!!!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I like the name brand of the mattress. I like the design of it. I also like the softness of it. In addition, I like how you can get it in the mail and unbox it yourself. An improvement though would be letting you order in store and not just online. I would also add a lower price so everyone can afford it. But it is good mattress to choose from. It gives you diversity to choose from, compared to others.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

It was the best quality mattress available that I could find and had good reviews and a decent price, it just sounded the best to me of all the options I had. It is soft but firm and helps my back pain. It is very comfortable and soothing to sleep in which is good for my insomnia issues. I have had it for a while now, there are no problems to speak of.

Purple Mattress Company Information