2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.34/5

Plushbeds is a mattress company that specializes in manufacturing latex mattresses. Its mattresses and products are made in the U.S. from eco-friendly organic latex. Plushbeds also makes memory foam mattresses and adjustable beds.

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2021

Shop Now

Plushbeds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plushbeds?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plushbeds?

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

Update to last review. When you purchase an item from Plush Beds, be sure it's exactly what you want. They have a no return policy on many items (used, I can understand). However, I believe you should be able to exchange an unopened item for a different size or color. Their answer was no. So if you purchase something and you want to exchange it or it just doesn't fit the bill, you're stuck with what you got. Needless to say I won't do any more business with Plush Beds.

Resolution response: Oct. 9, 2020

I'm coming back to my review after the company reached out to me to rectify the amount of return. I'd like to update my review by saying this is a great company to purchase from. They have the eco integrity we are all looking for these days, and they do make quality products. I value any company which is attempting to have service integrity as well. The pillow was not as firm as I thought it would be based on the descriptor, but some of that is a personal preference for loft not a criticism of the company nor its products. It's still my opinion that the descriptor should be updated to more accurately define the loft on the pillows.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

I've had latex pillows for years and needed to replace two. Though I'd purchased from another company previously, I bought 2 Plushbed pillows because they were on sale, and they appeared to be like the ones I'd purchased some years before. I bought two pillows described as firm, which they were not even remotely. They were very soft. When I emailed the company I was told they would not be paying for the return, despite the fact of misrepresentation of the product. I paid $158 for both pillows and was refunded $128. I would caution anyone considering these pillows or this company, to consider another for pillows. I find that practice to be unsavory, particularly during these financially insecure times for many.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

My experience with the company has not been stellar. I purchased 2 latex pillows and on arrival pulled one out of the package. They are overly lightweight for latex pillows ( I have used latex pillows for 40+ years and was purchasing these as a gift) and offered little support. I can gather the pillow up around the center with one hand - very little substance to the entire pillow. I contacted to initiate a return and learned they do not take returns on pillows, toppers, etc. It does not matter if they were unused. How are you supposed to know you will be happy with something, sight unseen? Nothing stated on the product page itself about non-returnable item. You must look for it on the Shipping and Returns page. Last sentence in the Returns section and it does not stand out. Reviews are all 4 stars and above on the product page. It shows there are some 3 star reviews but I cannot find them.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

Warranty is 25 years. Our Plushbed was 7 years old when I said it was saggy in the middle. I had to take pictures with ruler showing it sagged more than 1 & 1/2". They sent me a topper. It sagged again shortly after. I sent new photos & now they want me to take each layer off & measure every piece. Not easy at 70 yrs old. We said we would buy a NEW bed with a discount instead. My husband hasn't slept in this bed for over a year. They say they will get back to me. I've called back many times for updates & receive none. Always, "I'll have my boss call or the support will call back". Never happens! They placate me EVERY time I call with, "She'll get back to you." Terrible support team.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2020

Customer service is really amazing - they go out of their way to make sure their customers are happy. Highly recommended. Thumbs up!! Outstanding quality organic mattresses, bedding and company. Will surely recommend this to all my friends and family.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

I'm here to post my review of their Solid Natural Latex Pillow because their site never did. Waited some time and resubmitted, but the site said I already submitted so that tells me it was received. I relied on the reviews before purchasing this non-returnable, untestable item. I'm rating higher here than I did on their site because the quality of the pillow was good and I would reconsider purchasing if the layers were changeable/addable like their mattress. Unfortunately, this pillow is not for side sleepers. While the latex springs back to shape, my head sinks down to the mattress when laid on.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

Very comfortable and life changing. I ordered the 10" Botanical Bliss in medium. I am 160 lbs. I love my new mattress. It's very comfortable and great for those with back issues. I have never slept better. It feels great.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

I tried to return a mattress topper I bought. I contacted their customer service and got an email response from Annah, who said the topper was not returnable. I sent her the verbiage from their website, and Annah emailed that was not their policy. So, I filed a dispute with AMEX. Annah called me, she said she would refund me, if I returned the product, So I did. She then sent me an email to tell me she could not refund me, and I noticed the page where it said the 100 day guarantee, was Gone Gone Gone!!!

Original review: July 27, 2020

I purchased the latex Plush bed in May with a 100 day money back guarantee. It became apparent after about 30 days that this was not the right bed for my wife and I. I called the company and asked to return the mattress for a refund. They were not very specific about how to do this and said someone from the return department would call back in the next one or two days. After 5 days, I called back and spoke to Annah who assured me that they would refund my cost but they did not want the mattress back.

After another week I called back and spoke to Melanie who told a refund to my credit card was done on the 15th of July and would post to my account by the 20th. By the 22nd no refund, spoke with Klaus who said he would look into it. It is the 27th no refund, no Klaus, no call back, no emails. What would you call this? I say SCAM. Mattress was nothing special. Customer service is non existent. Money back guarantee is a joke. I would not recommend buying anything from them.

Plushbeds response

Thank you for your feedback. Our records show that you submitted a request to return your order on 7/8 and a full refund was issued on 7/14 - (3 business days later). The refund went to the bank that was used to make the purchase. We have confirmed that it left our bank on 7/14 and that it went to your bank. Your wife also confirmed today, that the refund did indeed go to your account. If we may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: July 4, 2020

I had a wonderful buying experience, from beginning to end. The sales woman was knowledgeable and helped my husband and I select the perfect organic mattress. The mattress is beautiful! It's a very well made mattress. We love that it's made with all certified organic materials. It's also very, very comfortable. Sleeping like a baby every night.

Plushbeds Company Information