2. Homeowners
  3. Mattress Brands

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.35/5

Plushbeds is a mattress company that specializes in manufacturing latex mattresses. Its mattresses and products are made in the U.S. from eco-friendly organic latex. Plushbeds also makes memory foam mattresses and adjustable beds.

Plushbeds Shop Now

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2020

Shop Now

10 suggested offers from our partners.

Our favorite mattress companies of 2020

Plushbeds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plushbeds?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Plushbeds?

Original review: Aug. 30, 2020

I'm here to post my review of their Solid Natural Latex Pillow because their site never did. Waited some time and resubmitted, but the site said I already submitted so that tells me it was received. I relied on the reviews before purchasing this non-returnable, untestable item. I'm rating higher here than I did on their site because the quality of the pillow was good and I would reconsider purchasing if the layers were changeable/addable like their mattress. Unfortunately, this pillow is not for side sleepers. While the latex springs back to shape, my head sinks down to the mattress when laid on.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

Very comfortable and life changing. I ordered the 10" Botanical Bliss in medium. I am 160 lbs. I love my new mattress. It's very comfortable and great for those with back issues. I have never slept better. It feels great.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

I tried to return a mattress topper I bought. I contacted their customer service and got an email response from Annah, who said the topper was not returnable. I sent her the verbiage from their website, and Annah emailed that was not their policy. So, I filed a dispute with AMEX. Annah called me, she said she would refund me, if I returned the product, So I did. She then sent me an email to tell me she could not refund me, and I noticed the page where it said the 100 day guarantee, was Gone Gone Gone!!!

Original review: July 27, 2020

I purchased the latex Plush bed in May with a 100 day money back guarantee. It became apparent after about 30 days that this was not the right bed for my wife and I. I called the company and asked to return the mattress for a refund. They were not very specific about how to do this and said someone from the return department would call back in the next one or two days. After 5 days, I called back and spoke to Annah who assured me that they would refund my cost but they did not want the mattress back.

After another week I called back and spoke to Melanie who told a refund to my credit card was done on the 15th of July and would post to my account by the 20th. By the 22nd no refund, spoke with Klaus who said he would look into it. It is the 27th no refund, no Klaus, no call back, no emails. What would you call this? I say SCAM. Mattress was nothing special. Customer service is non existent. Money back guarantee is a joke. I would not recommend buying anything from them.

Plushbeds response

Thank you for your feedback. Our records show that you submitted a request to return your order on 7/8 and a full refund was issued on 7/14 - (3 business days later). The refund went to the bank that was used to make the purchase. We have confirmed that it left our bank on 7/14 and that it went to your bank. Your wife also confirmed today, that the refund did indeed go to your account. If we may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: July 4, 2020

I had a wonderful buying experience, from beginning to end. The sales woman was knowledgeable and helped my husband and I select the perfect organic mattress. The mattress is beautiful! It's a very well made mattress. We love that it's made with all certified organic materials. It's also very, very comfortable. Sleeping like a baby every night.

Resolution response: June 25, 2020

Obviously no one is listening there and not paying attention to details. All I keep getting are meaningless responses and offloading the blame on why a mattress that typically takes 3-5 days before it is sent out (as per their website) took so long to leave their facilities. It is sad, because the mattress is indeed comfortable.

Original review: June 16, 2020

First the good: The mattress itself has proven to be an upgrade to the memory foam mattress that the sleeper sofa came with. Now, onto the bad: Customer service is abysmal! A mattress that typically leaves their warehouse within 1-5 business days took 20 days to arrive. Calling customer service got me nowhere with empty apologies and zero results.

Plushbeds response

Hi Gabriel. Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that your order arrived a few days late. Fed Ex is experiencing slight delays during this time, due to COVID-19. We are truly sorry for this. We are happy to see that you did receive your order and that you are happy with it. We hope you enjoy many years of comfortable sleep. We take great pride in providing excellent service and products to our customers. If we may be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Original review: May 30, 2020

We purchased this very expensive King Botanical Bliss in Medium firm, slept on it 30 days and went to exchange layers but they need a credit card for a deposit! They are going to process $145 to send two new layers until I pack up my layers and return. After spending $2,000 on their mattress and $2000 on a frame from another company that’s $4000.00 for a new bed and now an additional $145!!! I also have to roll these 100 lbs up and send them back, then it’s up to them if I get a refund. This is such crap.

So far I have not even received my return shipping label. I don’t trust this company at all. If they’re taking back so many comfort layers and they have a stain or anything they deem unsellable they won’t accept. That tells me that they’re probably selling the returns so we probably bought a used bed which is disgusting! Also I have been rotating my mattress which is also a pain because of the weight, and it still has an indentation after 30 days and I weigh 140. I wish I would have went somewhere else where customer service is truly priority.

Plushbeds response

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you are not happy with paying a $145 deposit, but we are happy that you were able to take advantage of our free comfort exchange and receive a new latex layer in a different firmness, to adjust your comfort. The $145 deposit is simply just a deposit. You receive the full $145 deposit back when you return the old layer. Simply roll the old layer and place it in the same box. The old layer is then picked up and donated to charity.

Original review: May 24, 2020

Excellent buying experience from beginning to end. This is a great company. The mattress is very well made, top quality organic materials, and very comfortable. A++++ I would recommend this to everyone!!

Original review: May 23, 2020

I love my new organic mattress from PlushBeds. It has the perfect amount of comfort and support. It’s also a very good quality mattress. You can unzip the cover and see all of the organic materials inside. The mattress specialists were also very helpful in selecting the thickness and firmness. It’s a perfect match. I’m in heaven!

Original review: May 19, 2020

Having a mattress made with all organic materials makes me feel like I'm taking care of my health. But just as important, it's so comfortable I'm sleeping like a baby every night. And the quality of the mattress is outstanding. It's a beautifully made mattress.

Plushbeds Company Information