4.0/5 (2378 ratings)

About IKEA

IKEA Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IKEA?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about IKEA?

Original review: Nov. 13, 2021

I got online to order pillows from IKEA, having been told they have good ones. I checked reviews and selected 5 Lundtrav pillows, queen size. While on the site I looked at pillowcases and sheets to match. Without the pillows I would never have added the sheets/pillowcases - there would have been no order. Everything was noted as in stock and I completed the order. They added a $9.99 delivery charge at the very end of the process. OK, well we really want these pillows.

About a week later a small box arrived, and I got an email saying my order was delivered. Sheets only, no pillows. No notification of the order being split. Nothing about backordered items. Just multiple messages (text and email) about a successful delivery. I contacted IKEA customer support online, and was told the pillows were backordered but I should get a notice in 2-5 business days that they were available and would be shipped. I verified this was what I was being told so there was no misunderstanding.

Before the end of the day I had an email from IKEA saying the pillows were out of stock and they would refund my money. I contacted support again, this time talking to someone after the chat could not answer my question. I was told that because they had delivered the sheets they could not refund me the delivery charge. The sheets I never would've ordered without the pillows. The pillows were available at a different IKEA store but they said it was against their policy to ship from one store to another, or to fulfill one store's order from another. So the pillows exist, they just won't ship them to me, even though they charged me for delivery.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

I've tried to return unopened item today to Palo Alto Ikea store. However Ikea specialist refused to take it back even for partial store credit because of the box damage, it got a bit wet, but it is dry now and the internals are totally fine (checked my Ikea staff). This is very disappointing. I will try to avoid ikea in my future purchases.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2021

I CAN'T A IKEA EVER AGAIN. The absolute worst buying experience I have experienced. They have the most difficult policies. Tried to buy a shelf kit only to get half of the parts. Website shows in stock but can't order online so go to the store, told can't find product. After a couple of weeks trying still in stock can't buy online so back to the store. Finally get a person to confirm and actually correct the status. So now I go to the website to get on the wait list to be notified when product is in.

Next day get email in stock. Go to store. Nope. Still no shelf. Still says in stock. By the way it's always 6 in stock in the beginning and later.... So 3 weeks later there's 50 in stock. Still can't order on-line so off to the store again. It's there, I purchase. Start assembly. Find the leg kit missing cross brace. Since it was bought at the store... have to go to the store again. They can't send it to me. I'm forced to make my own brace. Won't be going to that store or website ever again. Should have bought from one of the big box or Amazon stores.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

Terrible customer service. They don’t give you refund. All they do just tell you wait wait wait. NEVER NEVER SHOP with Ikea online. Paid $70 for delivery and ended up still need to travel 1 hours to pick up the hardwares they missed to send!!!! Wasted my whole 1 month time and never solve any problem.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2021

I had a horrible customer service experience with IKEA. I ordered the MALM dresser which was shipped to my house (I paid for delivery of the item). Once received I realized that one of the boxes including the parts to put the dresser together was a duplicate box, meaning there are 3 boxes (of parts) for the dresser #1, 2, & 3. I received 1,1,3 no #2 box. Basically Ikea sent me the wrong box of parts. I called their customer service line and spoke to Miranda and her supervisor Sherron, who informed that even though IKEA made the mistake, that I would have to personally drive to an IKEA store to return the item or get the correct box of parts.

1) These large boxes do NOT fit in my car to even return the item in store. 2) The closest ikea store is quite far from my house. 3) Why would I have to now go out of my way to fix an issue that was IKEA's mistake? Sherron & Miranda were horrible and offered no resolution to help. Basically telling me that I'm stuck with this item if I can't make the return in store. Horrible customer service and treatment of a customer. I will never buy from IKEA again if this is how customers are treated for an issue that was IKEA's fault!!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2021

I filed a complaint with the BBB. The day AFTER I filed the complaint, they finally issued the refund. I should never have had to jump through such hoops to get assistance. Here's the complaint: IKEA refuses to refund 4 items I returned as per THEIR return instructions via FedEx. I can prove the items shipped (see attachments). I called twice and spent numerous hours trying to reason with IKEA, but they were of no assistance and told me to contact FedEx. I wasted more time contacting FedEx, but of course, they denied the claim, because IKEA has an agreement to not file claims (also attached). It is APPALLING that a company like IKEA treats customers with such disrespect. They obviously know that I could NEVER recoup the refund for the returned items through FedEx. I have wasted several hours for absolutely nothing! I generally love IKEA products, but their customer service has been terrible.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2021

I purchased a Cylinder Glass Vase from IKEA & it arrived to my home TOTALLY SHATTERED. First of all, there was absolutely NOTHING on the box to indicate the contents are "FRAGILE". Second, the glass vase WAS PACKED WITHOUT ANY TYPE OF PROTECTIVE MATERIAL to protect the vase from being damaged while being handled & while in transit. There was only ONE PIECE OF SHRIVELED UP BROWN PAPER in the packing box. The vase was just placed in one box & then packed in ANOTHER box with one piece of shriveled up brown paper, NO protective material & sealed with ONE WEAK PIECE OF TAPE. How STUPID to pack a GLASS VASE like this??? IKEA obviously didn't give ONE DAMN if my item got damaged. Of course I'm going for a REFUND, but you can believe this will be THE VERY LAST TIME I purchase anything from IKEA.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

There is a reason why Ikea asks e-mail address right? So if a sales person got the phone number wrong- ikea can still reach me out, right?!! Well, apparently people with no initiative work there- TERRIBLE.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2021

My kitchen project cost 6000 and the main reason I used IKEA was to use the financing credit card. They provided good service helping me design the kitchen but as soon as that part os over the nightmare began. I needed a 5 thousand purchase to fall in the 24 months bracket and my first order was 4920.00. This is because they failed to tell me that I would not find everything on the first day I ordered. I had to place about 8 other orders to get everything and go from store to store (VA and MD) picking up stuff plus a few Fedex stores to get the parts and not pay $50 for each delivery or because some parts could not be delivered for whatever reason. Not even store pickup was available because the "stock was low". So I had to travel from these 2 stores as quickly as possible before anyone got there??!!... There is no help after you buy.

The customer service is a joke, I can tell the funniest stores on answers I got from unprepared people and zero solutions. The same with customer service from the bank that holds the card. It's been a month so far and I have no answer on my request to fall on the 24 months bracket, even having spent 6000 on this project. I was also not told the cabinets don't come assembled and I had to hire more people to assemble them. I did not hire IKEa because I had a contract with a contractor to do my renovation and his schedule was all mixed up with all the delays of the parts. It took me over 3 weeks to get all the parts and some nonessential I just gave up. No help from the store, even going in person to talk to a manager. He tried, but he found no one to help me with the credit card. So, for big projects, just use your local cabinet store and forget this crazy idea to save money. Nightmare!!!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2021

I traveled 3 hours to buy HEMNES Daybed. Began assembling at home, only to realize that at least 20 screws were missing. I need the bed for company - THIS WEEK. No hardware store carries the unique screws. So, I called IKEA. As if they’re doing me a favor, the rep says, “we’d be happy to send those to you” and went on to tell me that “it will take 7-10 days”!!!! I spent $800 at that store yesterday and am at a complete standstill because the sorry packing process omitted critically important screws. They should have sent them to me (and others who have experienced this) overnight.

I will never spend another dime at IKEA and strongly discourage anyone from doing so. If all the parts aren’t packaged - the message is this: “too bad, we’re oh-so very sorry, but you’ll have to wait 7-10 days”. I tried to Chat with a rep online and after he wrote this: “I hope you’re taking care of your family during pandemic” he also told me 7-10 days. IKEA used to be a stand up store. No more! Spend your money elsewhere!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Avoid IKEA, especially if you are going for Kitchens & Kitchen Appliances. Any after-sales service is pathetic...It has been two weeks & still there is no resolution to my issue. The IKEA call center will listen to your concern & promise to get back within 24 hours and nothing happens. To potential Kitchen customers: I would recommend the IKEA kitchen designs but would not recommend the IKEA Kitchen & Kitchen appliances as the after-sales support is limited (& you would need that after a year with any kitchen). To any IKEA employees: My order number is **; just so you know that I am a genuine & dissatisfied customer.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I ordered and paid on 8/8/21 a children kitchen set, the pots, pans, food and more for my granddaughter's 1st birthday, an email confirm the delivery will be same day as her birthday 8/21/21, it never arrived, I was the only person without a birthday gift. Felt awful, 4 calls. No credit and no product. And today is 9/8/2021.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

We purchased some furniture, and Ikea store in Mumbai forgot to give the screws and other things needed to assemble it. We have been following up with them for a very long time but in vain, All they say is "We'll get back to you". Our installations are pending for over 10 days since we bought the product and still no resolution. Is this a good service? Horrible experience.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

Spent hours to order items; NOT a single one (all full price) was available...anywhere in Canada. Had preset shopping on local address, etc., Now, with each item, I go through process of "checkout," have to total, enter postal code, choose "pick up", wait for tally, then find out if item is actually available. Not 1 item available of 9!!!! PrOCeSS TOOK 30 minutes. I think IKEA is suckering in buyers with stuff it doesn't have and should be investigated for fraudulent representation.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

A real bad experience. Zero transparency. Zero accountability. Zero assistance. If you're (IKEA) trying to copy Amazon with respect to delivery, at least have a track of where the product is and when it will be delivered. Fooling the customer by changing and delaying delivery date (3 days, 5 days then 20 days) repeatedly. Only a "helpline" number whose receiver can do nothing but say "We are very Sorry Sir". The staff at the shop are uninitiated people who can't even give details about the delivery process.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2021

I ordered cabinets in April 2021. As of today, August 21. I still do not have all my cabinets. I was finally scheduled for the last delivery yesterday. I received a call from IKEA that my delivery was 5-30 minutes out. It never arrived. I called IKEA delivery to find out what happened. I stayed on the line for 1 hour and 40 minutes. I finally chose the option to leave a message and the mailbox was full. I went online to chat and it was not available. I called IKEA customer service this morning. I was on hold for 43 minutes. The customer service operator could tell me nothing except that I needed to reschedule my order. Worst customer service that I have ever received. If you’re in the market for cabinets I suggest that you DO NOT choose IKEA unless you are prepared to wait six months and deal with incompetent delivery personnel.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2021

Do not dare to cancel or return the product as their process is too much slow. I am yet to receive my money for the product I cancelled on 26th July. (Writing a review on 16th Aug). Very Pathetic experience.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

I cannot imagine a company that better exemplifies total incompetence and fragmentation of service at the expense of their customers, other than IKEA. Do yourself a favor. Pay a bit more and shop elsewhere. Had we known what we were in for with IKEA, my family would have gladly waited to make our purchases elsewhere and paid more.

My husband and I were desperate for new appliances, which as luck would have it decided to "die" in rapid succession over the last year. Between COVID shortages and the building boom- there were few to be found and the wait was long. So, we took a chance and went online and found matching appliances at IKEA within our budget. At first, all seemed well. They were scheduled to arrive within 4 weeks, and we even rec'd the confirmation emails that they had gotten to Spokane, WA safely. All our paperwork said delivery was due 7/29/21. We were told by two IKEA reps that we would have delivery to "room of choice" and the delivery men would take the old items out of the house. I had my old fridge and oven turned off and taped up for ease of removal and all food gone. (Figured I was being helpful.)

Then, the 29th came and no one showed up. By 4pm I called IKEA and was told first that "someone will be there by 9 pm for sure" and then as 9 pm came and went, was told the 29th was not our "actual delivery date, but a tentative date"... The following day, I was on the phone again, this time with the delivery company. This time, I find out that IKEA ROUTINELY TELLS CUSTOMERS THE WRONG DATES OF DELIVERY AND MY SITUATION IS NOT UNIQUE. I am told that according to the them (the delivery company) we weren't scheduled to receive our appliances until 8/6/21. I found out that IKEA subcontracts all deliveries, and unless you live in a major city- those subcontractors might subcontract the delivery to an even smaller delivery company. This is what happened to us.

CRST, (which was STI Logistics and now ICATT Transport according to our paperwork) sent our items to Spokane Logistics and then to Golden Services-who FINALLY delivered our items on 8/5/21. So, we went a full WEEK with no appliances, no way to cook or cool food- with kids in the house. It was AWFUL. But that's NOT the worst of it. So, the night before delivery, Golden Services calls and ensures we will be home to accept the delivery, and I say to the lady on the phone that given all the miscommunication so far, "I just want to clarify- regarding my old appliances- where will your guys be putting them- by my garage or down by the street for pick up?" You could of heard a pin drop.

DeAnne then tells me in no uncertain terms- "we don't do anything with your old appliances." This then starts a back and forth where I explain what I was told by IKEA, and they say "no," and essentially I am given the ultimatum- either we get rid of our own old appliances or the new ones aren't coming. Great. So, my husband and I scramble to figure out what to do with our old appliances and quickly find a local place to donate them to who was willing to pick them up. At least SOMETHING is seemingly working out, right?

The appliances arrive the following day and I attempt to inspect them (as the IKEA website AND my paperwork states) however, the delivery crew then says that they don't have time to wait for me to unbox each item and inspect them. I tell them it's not really "unboxing" but just a quick once-over for dings. Still, they refuse and tell me that all I am signing for is that the items were delivered on today's date and that I received two pallets with them too- that they ALSO would NOT take back with them for some weird reason. So, I could ONLY inspect the OUTER BOXES of my appliances, which from what I could see, did not have visible damage. However, I will say this- The delivery people were quick to get the items off the truck and in retrospect- may have conveniently concealed the damage I later found. But, I am getting ahead of myself...

So, the 3 person crew starts to get the items into my home and I can clearly see that they are going to have a bit of trouble. I tell them that the charity who picked up my old appliances took off my front door and they stared at me wide-eyed like they had never heard of such an idea. Yikes. They decided NOT to use an appliance dolly and instead chose to LIFT the items up the 15 STAIRS. YOWSA. Halfway up the stairs the female of the trio yells "stop!" and asks, "what is happening to the stairs?" And my heart sank. I looked over the banister to see a white line of demarcation where the guys on holding the fridge had basically DRAGGED it up 6 stairs, scratching it as they went, leaving deep gouges in my wood. Nice. Then, as they somehow finally made it to the top landing, one of the guys decided to leave only his brethren holding the back end and he basically lost his grip effectively DROPPING IT.

This move left a 2-in GOUGE in my wood at the top of my stairs on the landing. I just stood there in shock, wondering what sort of MORONS IKEA had contracted with, and I was lucky enough to have ambling through my home. Finally, all appliances were upstairs and I tried to reason with the female of the group that- considering all things, I should get to inspect the appliances before they left. She refused. I tried frantically to start "cutting along the dotted line" before they left my driveway, but it was useless. They were gone in a split second.

No sooner did they leave my home did I find that THE ENTIRE BACK OF THE OVEN WAS DENTED IN. I quickly had my teen soon check the fridge- YOU GUESSED IT- THE GRILL/COIL IN THE REAR-- ALL SMASHED IN. I could of screamed. I tried calling the delivery company first, figuring that they would simply come right back. Nope. The delivery folks were less than 25 miles away but the manager said "without an authorization pick up number from IKEA (there's that fragmentation again) we can't do anything for you; our drivers can only drive so many hours in one day....-sorry" Huh?

I was beyond upset and getting nowhere. So, I then called IKEA and sat on hold for 65 minutes until I FINALLY reached the correct department, the name of which I found to be super ironic. IKEA actually has two separate departments specifically designated to handle complaints such as mine- E-COMMERCE COMPLAINTS and AFTER-SALES KITCHEN SPECIALISTS. This should tell you something. Enough folks out there have issue with E-commerce that they built an ENTIRE DEPARTMENT just to handle the sheer volume of complaints. Ditto for After-Sales Kitchen Specialists.

By the time I reached the appropriate human I was seeing stars. I kept having to explain and re-explain what had just occurred, and knew there was zero chance that I was going to receive a resolution anytime soon. I now had non-working IKEA appliances sitting half-unboxed in my kitchen/dining room, no way to cook or cool my own food having successfully DONATED my own appliances the day previous, had the delivery people damage my flooring, stairs and as I was to find out later- my handrail--as an added bonus- had PAID almost $4000 for the experience. WHAT DID IKEA HAVE TO SAY? I don't think I have ever had more representatives apologize to me as often as these folks did -without actually DOING ANYTHING.

I'd like to blame the representatives I spoke with each and every time, but I scarcely believe they are the ones responsible for the overall TERRIBLE service and FRAGMENTATION of customer care. This is TRULY an example of "the right hand not talking to the left hand." No sooner would I get off the phone with one representative and believe that I had solved the issue and the IKEA appliances would be picked up (we were REPEATEDLY told by reps that they were putting in for "expedited pickup") only to get an email the following day telling us that "Due to the growing concerns surrounding COVID-19, we are temporarily suspending all pick-ups of merchandise. If you wish to have a pickup and refund of your merchandise, we ask that you please contact us back when IKEA locations have reopened...." SAY WHAT???

So now, they are using COVID as an excuse NOT to refund or pick up the defective merchandise. I call my friends at IKEA once AGAIN. We are on a first name basis now. Camryn- this is the 2nd time I've talked to her. Of course- I have to repeat much of my story... *sigh* however, she assures me that she DEFINITELY put my refund through on 8/10, and I "should" have it by Friday, 8/13 or Monday at the "latest." I am not hopeful. I ask about the appliances that my family and I have been accommodating for the last week- when will they be picked up? She has zero idea. Lovely. On her end she ACTUALLY READS AN INTERNAL EMAIL TO ME THAT SAYS : "customer is responsible for returning appliances to local store." It just keeps getting better. I tell her- "Renton, WA IKEA is 400 miles from my doorstep."

If I could have driven to my local IKEA, I would have... I suggest that IKEA pay for someone local in my town to move these item out of my home at least and they refuse but do offer a gift card of $130, which I am told I will receive in my email today. Unfortunately, THE GIFT CARD HAS YET TO MATERIALIZE, JUST AS WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED OUR REFUND AS PROMISED. I cannot stress enough that the low prices that IKEA uses to ENTICE customers are a DISTRACTION, designed to LURE and PREOCCUPY customers so they hopefully will not see the truth about this company which is that it simply CARES MORE ABOUT QUANTITY VS. QUALITY- that is, the "bottom line" vs. the people they call customers and the products they use. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR. PAY A BIT MORE AND SHOP ELSEWHERE. SERIOUSLY.

Original review: July 29, 2021

Ikea's online experience is terrible. They are not set up to sell online and still try to 'force' you to visit their brick and mortar stores. They do not keep you informed about changes in delivery dates or order or even a cancellation of an order (as was my case), I had to phone customer service (who are friendly and try to be helpful) but cannot really help. They take you money on order and are very late to repay you when they cancel your order. I am still waiting for my refund and it is coming on to 10 days! DO NOT buy from IKEA online - bad experience and extremely poor service.

Original review: July 26, 2021

They made me wait for a month without any notification and when I contacted them, they forced me to cancel the order saying that they can't resend the order that is damaged by FedEx because of covid. Not sure how it relates in any way.

Original review: July 22, 2021

I have never been more upset with a company than I am with the IKEA online shopping. I ordered almost $1000 dollars worth of merchandise for my daughter's bedroom. Once I ordered the furniture and mattress it said the delivery would take about a month and a half to be delivered. From June 2nd 2021 to July, 20th 2021. Okay... No problem. We can wait. Waited and then July 20th came around. Called and was told the order is running late, wait 7 more days and if nothing changes call back. Two days later, July 22nd. Email, "Your order has been cancelled." Wait... What... So I call back. I was told the items were out of stock so the order was cancelled. SERIOUSLY??? FOR ALMOST TWO MONTHS... REALLY? Now I have to wait 1 to 2 weeks for a refund. Never again will I EVER shop their website. Wouldn't even recommend it AT ALL.

Original review: July 16, 2021

Something has gone wrong between IKEA and FedEx and my order was not delivered to me. It looks the order since it was damaged was sent back to Ikea but Ikea has no clue about my order and aren't willing to help resolve this issue.

Original review: July 15, 2021

I placed an order for seven run-of-the-mill items like towels and kitchen stuff on June 16. On JULY 15 they are finally being “picked”, with a shipping arrival date of July 19th. In the meantime I get a notice my cancellation has been refunded to bank. What cancellation?? And Guess what? Never happens. IKEA site still shows order in process. I could have walked the 100 miles to my closest IKEA by now, bought my stuff, and walked home. This is ridiculous.

Original review: July 10, 2021

Worst experience! Give my $800 back, Ikea! Short story: My $800 Farlov sofa order was never delivered as promised by ikea and my subsequent refund request also never happened after months! My $800 just disappeared without a trace. Ikea, stop acting like a scam company. Long story: Part 1: Called customer services multiple times where my sofa was. They always promised to deliver my sofa in the coming weeks. On the scheduled delivery day, I waited at home and watched my phone all day to avoid missing ANY calls, but every time, there was no one called me or my building and I wasted my time waiting at home like an idiot. This happened in 5-6 re-delivery attempts to the point where I decided to call to cancel my order and have a refund.

Part 2: Hell I didn't know my nightmare didn't stop in part 1. After my refund request, I waited for two weeks, because it takes Ikea 6-8 business days to process a refund. After two weeks, I still didn't get the refund per my bank statement. Called customer the 10th time, and they asked me to call my bank lol. I didn't give up and ask Ikea customer services to check again, and they found that the local store (Schaumburg), instead of issuing a cash refund, had issued a STORE CREDIT without even mentioning to me or getting my consent.

Resolution response: July 10, 2021

Furniture was delivered today. I’m assuming the person that helped me on their online chat gave the wrong information. I’ll advise future customer call instead of online chat.

Original review: July 10, 2021

I'm at home waiting for my delivery and no one call or email me notifying that my delivery will no longer be here today. As matter as facts they don't even know when it will be delivery. I understand things happens with delay, but they should have notify customers that the delivery will not get to them at least the day before. If I never called I would be home all day waiting for this. It's very disrespectful.

Original review: July 3, 2021

I have shopped at Ikea for years and have always loved it. This was my first time using the delivery service because the bed I wanted to order for my daughter was unavailable in store and I didn't want to wait the extra time for it. When I placed the order on 06/16/2021 I chose the delivery date 6/23/2021 and waited patiently for it. I received a call on the day of that it would be delivered between 12pm-4pm, but I was unfortunately at work and didn't realize someone needed to be home to accept the delivery. I called as soon as I left work to reschedule the delivery and the woman was very helpful and understanding. It was rescheduled for 6/30/2021 and I made sure that someone was home from 9am-9pm, the time they put on my delivery confirmation. But I received no phone call, no message from the delivery driver, no contact whatsoever.

I then tried to call customer service for the next two days and every time while on hold, my call would be dropped. When I finally got through 7/2/2021, the woman I spoke to said the delivery was noted as "Failure to Deliver". I asked her if there were any other notes since someone was home all day and there was no other communication from the delivery company. So I had to reschedule for a second time for 7/14/2021 between 9am-9pm. My daughter is sleeping on a mattress on the floor because the delivery service has failed to communicate properly with me about when they will be delivering my product. I paid a $129 delivery fee for this terrible service and I couldn't be more disappointed. I will never order delivery through Ikea again, especially with such a high delivery price tag. They need to contact T-Force, the delivery company used in my area, because someone is dropping the ball and it is costing them customers.

Original review: June 29, 2021

Bit into gravel in IKEA Lingonberry Spread. Spit out some of the rocks. Spent over two hours on hold. Was rudely told they could do nothing about it, but that I should drive or mail the rocks to the store.

Original review: June 29, 2021

Stay away from IKEA... Very poor Customer Service!!... I was sold a storage item that was wrongly tagged by IKEA and they are refusing to take its responsibility. On the contrary, their so called 'Customer Experience' agent got very rude and said 'if I had to trust every customer, I would be out of my job'... I was hoping they would take responsibility of this and ship me the replacement item as I live nearly 60 miles away from the store. Unfortunately, they did not do so, and instead started asking me for proof that the display item was wrongly tagged. The only proof I had was the picture taken from that day that showed the wrong tag. But they did not accept that and told me that their policy wouldn't allow them to have the item picked from my residence or refund me for that amount without I having to bring the product to their store in person or pay for its return shipment...

Original review: June 25, 2021

I was scheduled for 1 day and they never showed. Told the day was wrong (even though they confirmed the day before). So after waiting whole day and 1 hour on phone to get a person, no one came. Next week get a call the day before, confirming delivery. Called 2x and yes they are coming and after 2 1/2 hours on the phone, still no show or no call. DO NOT USE THEIR DELIVERY SERVICE!!!!

Original review: June 22, 2021

Poor customer agents. No knowledge and full of lies and false information. One customer agent even hung the call. Bad delivery and no responsibility. Customer care numbers have very unusual long wait hours just to be greeted with all false irresponsible answers. I wish I can give a negative star. Total nonsense.

IKEA Company Information