Brandon, FL

3.9/5 (155 ratings)

About American Signature Furniture

American Signature Furniture Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about American Signature Furniture?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

We paid $4k for a custom sectional in October, it was first delayed because they sent the wrong color (poor quality assurance in the warehouse I guess), then a piece was not shipped so we lived with a partial sectional for a month, the correct color piece was sent and it was broken. Currently it is December and we are still awaiting the replacement. They have already missed their first "guaranteed" shipment date. I call and complained and they provided me 1.8% discount, yep a total of $75 on a $4,000 purchase. Stay away from this place, they are incompetent and have poor customer service.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

I purchased a Home Bar that was in clearance on 11/23/2019 at the American Signature Furniture store in the Stonecrest Mall area, and paid by check. I rented a U-Haul truck to pick it up On 11/24. I arrived to do so about 4:30pm. The young man took our confirmation information and went to get our Bar.. Well getting to the pickup point he was carrying it on a hand truck with nothing around it to secure it. Well he got it there, and as soon as he set the Bar down it fell from the the hand truck and shattered the glass and of course burst the bar so that it was no longer fit to be use. Unable to provide a replacement, or help us with another in our price range.

They then told us we would not be able to get our check refunded until Thursday the 28th,the next week. Of course I was furious because not only am I out of the Bar that would have been perfect for my occasion that was coming up, but now the money I was going to spend to purchase another one, I am no longer able to use. Plus I have to pay for the the truck rental that I didn't use. And the customer service representative Rosa or Lula I believe that was their names was of very little help and didn't seem to care or empathize with me to resolve the issue. I left very disappointed in the service I received at this American Signature Furniture store at Stonecrest Mall, and of course determined I would never shop in this store again.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

We bought a gray and white marble dining room table which I loved. When it arrived, it was brown and white. I called AS and told them I didn’t want a brown and white table. The customer service rep was rude and nasty telling me I couldn’t keep returning it until I got the color I wanted. BUT I bought a gray and white table and not sure why they couldn’t pick out, one time, a table in their warehouse that was similar to what they displayed. The rep was unwilling to work with me and would rather I returned the whole set than try to find a solution. That seems profitable for them. NOT!

We also looked at a sectional. The sales rep told us they were having a sale the next week. We waited and went back for the sale. AS had marked the price up and had it for sale at the price we originally saw it for. Is this even legal? I don’t know about the quality but AS has some very nice designs. It’s sad they run their business this way.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2019

I purchased a sectional sofa in 2015 and I was sold a 5 year protection warranty at that time. I was told that EVERYTHING from pet stains to rips were covered under the warranty for 5 years. Fast forward to late 2018 and the cushions on the sectional start to come apart at the seams. I thought "no problem, I've got a warranty." In September of 2019, I filed a claim for two cushions that both have the same problem as mentioned above; the seams are not holding up. I should have another entire year of coverage under my warranty, but the warranty company responded that my claim is not covered because of when it happened??

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

** and the Button (American Signature Furniture): Excited about our new home purchase in December of 2018, my husband and I visited the nearest American Signature Furniture to buy our living room set, credenza, dining room set, and a mattress. During our first trip to the store, we purchased a 3-piece living room set and a credenza. The living room set was out of tufted upholstery fabric and being a mom of two boys I expressed my concern to the sales rep with its longevity. To what he assured me that if I pay “a bit” extra for the warranty, I should worry less. Upon checkout, the sales rep said that there is no chair available in stock and I can pick one up from the floor since it’s in perfect condition anyways. My husband and I said we are ok with that, as long as it is all in good shape and covered by the warranty. We happily shaked hands with the sales rep and wished him lots of good customers and sales.

11 month later… The button pops off the chair. Seeing my disappointed, tired after a long day at work husband with a button in his hand, I said: “honey, don’t you worry. That is exactly why we’ve got our warranty.” Next day, on a beautiful Saturday morning, I called the store. The person on the other line looked up my purchase and said that I don’t need to worry since not only I have the 5-year warranty that I bought, it is still covered under a 1-year store policy.

I thanked her a bunch, feeling excited and ready to go on with my Saturday plans! But then she says: “wait a minute, did you say it was a chair?” I said yes. She said: “but your chair isn’t covered.” Surprised, thinking it was some kind of mistake, I explained our interaction with the sales rep during the purchase and assured that the 3-piece set was covered, otherwise I would have never bought it in the first place. She said: “well, the credenza and two sofas are, but not the chair. There may have been a mistake or something.” She offered to transfer to the assistant store manager.

Meet ** No Last Name… Assistant manager ** picks up the phone. I went on telling him my story and that my couches were awesome until I got that nasty button flying off. Seemed to be prepped to respond even before I finished it, he said: “I don’t know what the sales rep told you in the past, but you should have asked more questions and paid more attention at the policy when you bought it. I can’t do nothing for you. These couches are no longer for sale.” I went on telling him that the sales rep most likely mistakenly added credenza instead of the chair on the warranty.

Seemed aggravated, he kept interrupting me, cutting the conversation short. I said: “**, since it seems you are not hearing me, I would like to speak to someone who can assist me in this situation. Can you give me the name of your manager?” **: “I cannot.” Me: “Can you please give me a contact at your corporate office?” **: “8887518552.” Me: “May I ask, who can I speak with there?” **: “No.” Puzzled by these rude responses, I asked: “**, may I have your last name for my reference?” **: “I don’t give out my last name. I am the only ** here!”

Dear ** No Last Name, I worked in retail industry in leadership roles for many years and know what does it take to handle a customer that has a concern. Your rudeness is unwarranted and if your team member makes a mistake, it is OK to hear what a concerned customer has to say, and it is OK when you are as an Assistant Store Manager gracefully carry your last name. Also, when you take ownership and address your own mistakes it is called good business practices. Seriously, try researching this term on the internet. It will pay off in a long run. Pretending your mistake is your customer’s fault is short-term solution that yields bad long-term results.

Dear Reader, needless to say DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM AMERICAN SIGNATURE FURNITURE unless you want to spend your Saturday listening to your offended husband or wife! Peace to ALL. Location: 7463 W Colonial Drive, Orlando FL 32818. Invoice: 409-237-051

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

Made the mistake of buying a leather couch from American Signature in Tampa. The couch was so overstuffed that it was simply uncomfortable to sit on. Called to express our concerns and we were told that that is the way it is (funny the showroom sample was extremely comfortable to sit on). Customer service told us we could wait for it to "break in" or return it but there was a 20% fee and we would not get the delivery fee refunded.

Fast forward 6 months later and it's still painful to sit on. Had one of their "service technicians come out to fix a USB charging port that was never even connected when assembled and the guy actually said we should get kids to "Jump on it" to speed up the break in period. This company is simply uncaring, unprofessional and an embarrassment to our community, They will not do anything to fix this issue. The staff is rude, you can never talk to the same person twice and everyone there simply does not care. I cannot comment on the quality other than to say the couch is so uncomfortable that we are going to donate it to Salvation Army and buy a new one from a store that actually cares about its customers. In my entire life I have never had such a horrific time with a company. Once they have your money you better hope you are happy because they do not care and they do not stand by the customer.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

My husband and I purchased 2 couches from American Signature Furniture in May of last year, as well as the extended warranty. Within 3 months the furniture began to creak very loudly. They picked up the furniture for repairs and when we got the pieces back the noise was worse than when we started. After calling Am Sig again we were told there was nothing more they could do. They stated that they didn’t want to attempt repairs a second time because they didn’t believe it would fix the problem. So now I am stuck with faulty furniture that continues to deteriorate. They should be ashamed of themselves for selling subpar products.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2019

My husband and I had a wonderful experience at American Signature Furniture on Sunday 11/10/19. The sales associate (Erica **) was extremely professional and such a joy to work with! She helped us find the perfect sleeper sofa and within our budget. We are a repeat customer and will continue to go to this store for future furniture needs. I highly recommend this store! :-)

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

We purchased a 6 piece sectional for our new move and had a good experience from the sales rep to the delivery. Everything was on time as promised. Craig and Torrey (driver/helper) set everything in place and cleared any debris. Very professional. It was nice to be taken care of.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2019

I purchase a very nice recliner. When it arrive it was not the color that I wanted. The price of the chair was $ 1332.79. Needless to say I was disappointed. I called American Signature Furniture and told them I wanted to return the chair. They told me "Sorry you didn't receive what you wanted. We will send someone to come and pick it up." It was about 250 miles away I had to wait 5 weeks for them to come and pick it up.

When after 19 days from when they pick it up I still have not receive my credit. I called to see what happen they took care of it right away the only problem was. They were going to charge me $250.00 for delivery. I called them back and they took the delivery charge off. There was this nice woman there Shannon who help me with my problem. She was an excellent customer service representative. She made the process of getting my total refund back easy. American Signature Furniture is an excellent company which I will be doing business with them again. Thank you. Alan

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

My leather loveseat I purchased in 2017 has splits in the leather on the armrest and the footrest. As listed in other complaints on this site, the warranty company claims these are not covered by the warranty. They will either give me my money back for the warranty or I will find some department from the state of Georgia that will put these people out of business. The store I purchased it from has gone out of business and the one at the closest location never replied to my e-mail. They just don't care. NEVER BUY THEIR WARRANTY, ONCE YOU HAVE A PROBLEM, NOTHING IS COVERED ACCORDING TO THEM.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

I just tried to buy a very small accent chair online from American Signature. When I got to Checkout, it said my shipping charges on this $59.99 item would be $149.99. I called to find out if this was for real. It was! Obviously I didn't buy the item.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2019

I went to American Signature on August 12, 2019 and was immediately greeted by a sales representative named Pablo ** at the Carrollwood Dale Mabry Store. His willingness to help me was very gratifying and I loved the help he was giving me. I worked with Pablo for about an hour or so picking out living room furniture, an amazing marble stone dining room set, a dresser with mirror, night stand and marble stone sofa couch table. Pablo asked me if I resided in a home or an apartment complex. Then I responded that I reside in an apartment complex. Then he asked asked at what level/Floor I was located on, I stated that it was the 3rd floor. He asked if there was an elevator, and I said no elevator. He stated that he had to ask because the delivery guys couldn't deliver higher than 4 floors. We set my delivery date for August 22, 2019 and I took the day off for this amazing furniture to be delivered.

American signature called me 3 days the week of my delivery to verify my delivery time between 12pm-2pm and date for August 22, 2019. I received a call for a final verification of delivery the day before. The morning of delivery, I ran a few quick errands before my delivery was to come. On my way back home, 50 mins before 12pm. I get a call from the delivery truck asking me if I lived on the 3rd floor and if there was a accessible elevator. Again, I said no. They told me that they could not deliver my marble stone table to the 3rd floor. They could deliver it to the 2nd floor and I would have to move it to the 3rd floor myself. Then I called Pablo and explained this situation to him and he said that he was only informed that they could only go no higher than the 4th floor. Pablo was very apologetic and said that he would have the delivery Warehouse manager call me so we can get this matter worked out.

Now, Myself being an educated ** Male. I feel very comfortable explaining my experience with the Warehouse Manager who also was an ** Male. He called me and didn't introduce himself with his name nor his title. He said and I quote "So I'm calling because you wanted to speak with a Manager". Then I said, "Yes, I have a delivery scheduled to be delivered in 50 mins to my home. The delivery driver called me to tell me that they will not be delivering my marble stone dining table today." He said, "that is correct because due to liability issues they cannot deliver furniture to 3rd floors and 4th floors anymore." Then I told him that Pablo ** my sales representative wasn't aware of this issue either.

Then the Warehouse Manager tells me in the same conversation. "We have the Mirror and nightstand and your marble couch table on the truck now, but your dresser arrived yesterday damaged and we can deliver everything else except for the dining table and dresser." Then he proceeds on with excuses and I have no tolerance for them when they make no sense. Quoting him again "We couldn't call you last night because we had issues with our phone lines so, I'm calling you today from my personal cell phone." Then I said, “You have a lot of excuses and I don't do excuses. Just like your calling me today from your personal cell phone, you could have done the same thing yesterday.” In his voice there was no type of sympathy, empathy nor remorse for the inconvenience they caused. It was more like, you can always cancel your order and go somewhere else.

I'm writing this review to definitely help someone else from having to deal with the issue that I was confronted with from American Signature. I had been a customer of American Signature since 2009. You would have thought they would have been more accommodating to my needs and I am so disappointed. I will no longer use this company. If anyone is going to purchase from this place, please use my review as a teaching tool. The store is not properly informed on the Warehouse policy and procedures.

Original review: July 29, 2019

I ordered the coffee table online for a good price. I received an order confirmation and pick up was like a month from the order date. Then after like three weeks of waiting, the store manager called me that they have to cancel my order because they don't have this table anymore. The manufacturer still makes the coffee table but they can't get me what I ordered. Why they offered it for sale? Vogue Coffee Table Graphite or online everybody sells it as Revere Coffee Table in Graphite.

Original review: July 18, 2019

On March 1, 2019 I purchased a sectional with chaise because I visited my uncle's house and fell in love with his larger sectional (same model). I was delighted when I went into the store and the salesman showed me a black one, just as I wanted. I was approved for the store card and ended up buying a $2500 mattress set and 3 pillows for an additional $400 plus the protection package for all. With that being said, I spent over 5k when all I came in for was a sofa; but the products were great and the salesman seemed to do a great job. This was February 28-ish of 2019... NOT EVEN THREE MONTHS LATER I was sitting on the loveseat portion and the sofa DROPPED, it split in the middle portion of the frame.

I'm 5'3, 120 lbs and live alone with rarely any company. I'm thinking, well this is exactly why I didn't buy from Value City or somewhere cheaper but nonetheless it was "no biggie" that's why I purchased insurance. I contacted the insurance company and was told to contact the store since it was within the manufacturer's one year warranty. HOWEVER!!! I contacted the store and was told the sofa was "as-is" and the warranty I purchased was for the actual bed not even the sofa or mattress and there was nothing I could do. I asked to see where it said that and they produced a receipt and the difference in price, from the regular price and the "sale" the salesman gave me was $200.

My pillows cost more than that! Why would they think I would want to "save" $200 on a BROKEN SOFA! A manager came out to assist and all they could offer is to send a person out to "look at the sofa for a charge of $85" out of my pocket and any cost of the repairs would be on me minus a 10% discount they offered. I almost broke out in tears, I was so upset, angry, sad whatever other adjectives you can come up with. I was ripped off and they insulted me more by offering 10% on another sofa. A month later, no follow up AT ALL from the company or salesperson, I have toys supporting the bottom of the sofa so I'm not on the floor.

Original review: June 21, 2019

Purchased a couch, large chair & side table from American Signature - Franklin, TN on 06/16 with a delivery on 06/21. Delivery men, Gerry & Julius called us when they were about 20 minutes out and arrived within the time frame that was told to us the day before for delivery. They asked where the furniture was to be placed and ensured everything was ready and we were pleased with our furniture before they left. Very professional, and very appreciative of their hard work and help with our new furniture!

Original review: June 20, 2019

Let me tell you about our experience with American Signature Furniture: We bought a sectional on March 3rd with recliners on both ends. We really liked it and couldn't wait to get it. The salesman was very nice with great in the store service!!! Sofa was delivered the next week. When Mark came home, he tried to recline the end of sofa and could hear scraping and popping noises, and it was leaning to the left. Called the store back and told them it was broke. They told us they would send someone out to look at it. First day they could do that was March 30th. Repairman came out and stated it was the mechanism underneath, it was bent on the bottom (prob. done on delivery) and would need to order the part to fix it. After several calls in April, they told us they got the wrong part and had to reorder.

After several weeks and several conversations, they finally agreed to replace the left end recliner with something from the store!! They finally came out the first week of June to deliver the left end recliner but when the came, they of course had the wrong end!!!! Called the store again!!!! They stated they would get the correct end and set up another delivery. Finally called back and stated they could deliver the correct end of the sofa on the 13th. I told them I had to work, so it would have to be in the morning. The girl stated she would write that down.

They called the day before to confirm, stated they would be there in the afternoon between 2-4. I told them I could not do that because I work. She stated, "Well this is the time we have." Great customer service!!! Told her I would have to reschedule for my day off. Again, rescheduled for the 18th. They called on the 17th and stated they would be there on the 18th between 8-10 AM. REALLY. Of course when I am off. Finally on June 18th, over 3 months after the purchase of our sectional, I finally received the correct end. I will never do business with this company again!!!!

Original review: June 19, 2019

We purchased a power reclining sofa from American Signature on 1/9/2015 with a 5 year warranty. From the beginning we had problems. What a mistake! ASF would not help us, denying all responsibility for selling us a defective product, since we purchased a warranty. First after about 6 months one of the recliners would not open. After a half a dozen calls to the warranty company, they finally fixed that. Then one side would open and the other would not close.

It took several months for them to send someone out who could not fix it. Then when we called again numerous times, they said we had someone else work on it — it was their service rep! We disputed this, and also sent photos of the peeling leather on the back of the headrest. After another two months they finally said that they would send the replacement parts in 12 weeks, but would not cover the peeling leather. I would definitely not recommend American Signature Furniture. They do not stand behind their products and the warranties that they sell are not worth the paper they are printed on.

Original review: May 30, 2019

When I contacted the company, they offered me $214 off of another selection out of their store and reminded me several times the piece I bought was 5 years old, as though that was 50 years in sofa years! The sectional is an embarrassing piece of junk.

Original review: May 28, 2019

I purchased two five piece sectionals from American Signature in Smyrna GA. The young men Jabari and Darrell were very polite and courteous. They also set up my sectionals as well as boxed up their trash and took it with them. My husband had an issue with something regarding the furniture and called and spoke with Cameron in customer service and she took care of the problem that day. So all in all we are pleased customers. Thank you.

Original review: May 4, 2019

The worst customer service. I ordered a tv stand with a fireplace. When it was delivered and set up they knocked my tv which lost its cable. After paying for delivery I then had to pay AT&T for a service call that the American Signature employees created. They left in a hurry and did not care. I contacted the corporate office 3 times with my complaint but never received an answer. Once they have your money they do not care. I would NEVER EVER purchase anything from American Signature Furniture ever again.

Original review: April 27, 2019

We purchased a custom fabric living room sectional from American Signature and we were informed that it would be approx 4 weeks. We also applied for the ASF credit card as we would receive 20% off of our purchase. We had 6 months to pay it off with no interest. Fast forward 5 months and numerous phone calls, still no sectional. The account was paid in full and then we were told 6-8 more weeks.... We cancelled the sectional but still had to wait until ASF confirmed with the finance company. 1 week after we cancelled the sectional showed up.... The manager asked if we would come and look at it. It was physically ripped in 3 spots and he offered to give us another 10% off.... Stay away. They held our money for over 6 months and we received nothing to show for it.

Original review: April 26, 2019

I bought a sectional four years ago and in the past five months it starts showing bubbles and peeling in it. I contacted the warranty department and I was told that my warranty had expired. I was told from one of their employee that it has a defect and no way that was supposed to happen, So now I'm speaking with a Lawyer about a Lawsuit against the company.

Original review: April 19, 2019

I visited the American Signature at North Point in Alpharetta Georgia a few weeks ago and I was approached by a lady who was smiling and asked if I was enjoying the beautiful weather, I was actually under the weather, but I smiled back because she seemed genuine. I lost my husband a few months ago, and I needed to get a new bed, I was a stay at home wife, I took care of my husband until he passed away. I never had credit and my credit score is pretty bad. I told Tonya my situation and she told me it was okay, she said she sorry for my loss, and that my credit score doesn’t matter, and that she will make sure that I get a comfortable bed regardless.

I asked if she could show me the scratch and dent section, then she said I didn’t have to limit myself to just that. She told me to browse around and pick out whatever I wanted. Ha, that sounded like a joke but ok. I found a nice bedroom set, then I asked about layaway, Tonya smiled and said they have options for everyone, she convinced me to do a credit application with no job, I agreed to and I was approved. She was just as excited as I was, and she said “I told you” we both laughed, I hadn’t laughed nor felt excitement in months. I really appreciate everything that she did for me, I’ll never forget Tonya, nor the company that gave me a chance when everywhere else said I didn’t qualify. One person can really make difference. I not only got a bedroom, but I also found a dinette set also. Thank you so much for going far and beyond, I’m so grateful for you all. You made a world of a difference and I’m so thankful.

Original review: March 31, 2019

I have been in contact with customer service and tomorrow will be another call in regards to my sectional couch. I bought the navy blue sectional and when they delivered the couch, the leathers did not match. They came out today to change two pieces, however it still is not correct. I will be canceling a backordered piece tomorrow. I am very disappointed that they cannot match my couch and that the saleswomen does not return calls since this has been delivered. I will never purchase from them again! Be aware.

Original review: March 13, 2019

My wife and I purchased both a recliner and loveseat from American Signature back in 2013 for our Florida home. We would only come down from NJ for 4weeks a year. The furniture has been used for a total of 6 months. We noticed that the leather is peeling off at a fast pace. Basically the sofa is useless and American Signature told me there is nothing they can do.

Original review: March 9, 2019

I ordered an LED mirror on Feb 24, 2019 that I was to pick up a few days later. I saw the mirror in the store but it was damaged. I was told they would never sell that one, I would be getting a new one in a box. I tracked my order and we went to pick it up Feb 27. My husband luckily saw that it was the same damaged one from the floor. A manager called me later that day and told me there was one in another store and she would check with them the next day. If theirs was ok, I would get that one. If not, I would get a new one March 17. March 8, 2019 I received a call that my mirror was in and I could pick it up. I asked whether it was a brand new one or again the damaged one. I was told to call after 10 am on March 9 to ask. She didn't know. March 9 after 10 am I called and after a few long holds, I was told it was again the damaged mirror. I was told I could get a new mirror in June. I cancelled my order and will never walk in their store again!!!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

American Signature Furniture warranty is a scam. We bought a leather sectional from American Signature Furniture and after 1 year we noticed structural damage to the cheap wood and headrest. A spring even poked out and made a hole in the leather. We sent the photos to the Warranty company and their exact response was: "Based on the information that was reported, the furniture has structural damages. Structural related damages are not covered. Only the damages listed in the covered section of your protection plan is covered." So what was the purpose of the getting the American Signature Furniture warranty? American Signature Furniture makes cheap furniture and doesn't stand behind their warranty when you later discover that they sold you trash. No matter what's wrong with your furniture their warranty doesn't cover it. I see why they closed down the store in my city. Scam, Scam, Scam, Scam.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

We bought this beautiful plush sofa with goose down and couldn't wait to get it home... My first issue since June of this past year and the "PURE PROMISE" plan seems like a waste of garbage. I dealt with one of their "technicians" a 3rd party contractor who for over a month kept bouncing around with scheduling issues. The company is called FSN here in Atlanta. The company hires complete unprofessional low rate employees who really could care less about you (you're just another number) and are very unorganized with theirs and your schedules.

After waiting over a month and two visits (the first time when the technician said it required a replacement) Uniters is stating that the stain is not being covered because of "Accumulation of Stains: Based on the service technician’s report it was determined that you have an accumulation of stains on your furniture. According to the terms and conditions of your warranty certificate accumulation of stains is not covered. Please refer to your warranty certificate for specific coverage and exclusion information" Which basically means "accumulation defined as a gradual buildup of dirt, dust, body oils and perspiration that cannot be attributed to a single occurrence." AKA we don't know what the ** it is so we aren't going to cover it. SCAM!!!

So, one day after using the "Pure Promise" cleaning supplies they give you with purchasing this very expensive plan...there was this stain on the back of the sofa and I tried using the product and it didn't work. In fact it made it worse. I had used this product before on the pillows and worked like a charm. To be honest, I even think the cleaning supply is probably just water, but anyhow it always did the trick. For some reason this time it didn't.

I tried contacting one of my vendors because I'm in the interior design business. He gave me a slew of reasons and informed me on different types of fabric and how depending on where the factory is and what is being manufactured or sprayed on other furniture pieces it could contaminate the upholstered piece. Anyhow A LOT of technical jargon. At the end of him telling me everything about furniture cleaning he said, "You need to know the kind of material it is and whether it requires a higher PH cleaning product versus a very low PH product and how it needs to dry. You cannot just wet a fabric because the fibers can bring up particles from whatever it was manufactured from and stain it worse." Ahhhh now this is making it more understandable for me.

Long story, short. Uniters is using excuses not to pay for their warranty when it could have NOTHING to do with us in the first place since the majority of us aren't educated in the fiber and material world. I'm planning to post this everywhere and educate people who are maybe not as savvy before adding additional expenses to their orders and ending up like myself. Now, I must sit and waste an entire day dealing with an appeal. Here's what they make you do when they revoke a claim after a long process of waiting and dealing with "professionals..."

"If you disagree with us, you have the option to dispute our decision in writing within 30 days. Please review and confirm coverage before proceeding. Warranty Service does not accept or acknowledge disputes via telephone. Disputes must include a letter of dispute, a copy of your warranty and a copy of your original sales receipt. Please attach at least five photos in good lighting and at different angles. Be sure to take a photo of the entire item and a few close ups of the affected area. Disputes will be reviewed and a final decision rendered to you in writing in approximately 30 (thirty) days.

"Disputes are to be sent to Claim Dispute Department to: Email: disputes@palladio.biz. Mail: Warranty Service, Dispute Department, P.O. Box 10909, Riviera Beach, FL 33419. Respectfully, Warranty Service..." "Respectfully"...LOL, yeah anything but that has been given to me. PS. Whoever looks at negative reviews with American Furniture...please feel free to pass this onto Uniters... If you truly have people's back then prove it. Email me at **.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

I would like to say that American Signature Furniture stands behind their Furniture and honors their warranty, if there is ever a problem. Thank you for your quality of furniture that you sell and your superior customer service. A+. I purchased a Beauty Rest Standard King, Natasha Plush pillow top mattress, the motion adjustable base and the extended warranty on 9/1/2016. Well, a few weeks ago while getting in the bed I heard a pop noise and my butt sunk into the mattress. It was around 8:15 p.m., so I got out of bed and found my warranty paperwork and called the store. I spoke with Tony and explained my situation regarding the mattress and gave him my information. Tony advised, "Let me bring up your account." Then he replied; "I have it here, well no problem I will have it replaced."

I was transferred to the customer service department and I was offered a delivery date for 3 days later. I was amazed and kind of speechless. Once the new mattress arrived via an outside delivery company, the employee pushed it off the truck and the other employee in the roadway just let it hit the street, and one corner became damaged and got a tiny tear in it.

I called the store again and explained the problem. They replaced the mattress temporarily and re-delivered a brand new one four days later, January 30, 2019. All I can say now is, "That's Superior Service". The quality of their furniture is excellent as I have purchased a living room couch and chaise two years earlier and had purchased a warranty as well. The grandkids stained a few cushions. I called and they set up an appointment to have it cleaned. Once it dried the stain was still visible but that was not a problem. I called them back and they just ordered new cushions and delivered them once they came in. I have not had or heard of such customer service and the quality of the furniture is impeccable. The couch feels as firm as it was on day one as we sit on it today. I highly recommend AMERICAN SIGNATURE FURNITURE to anyone needing furniture today.

American Signature Furniture Company Information