3.8/5 (818 ratings)

About Taco Bell

Taco Bell Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2022

This was my first and last time ordering from this location. I placed a mobile order before I left the house. It took me about 5 minutes to drive there, during which time the app said the restaurant was working on my order. I arrived and there was a homeless woman outside who said she was hungry. I told her I would buy her something. You can’t place an order at the counter so I made another order through the app. After waiting for 30 minutes I finally received my initial order. During this time the lobby is getting more crowded with other customers waiting for their orders. Now I’m waiting for the 2nd order that I placed for the woman. 5 minutes goes by, then 15 and more people are coming in.

After a total of 50 minutes of waiting, I look outside and the lady is nowhere to be found. SHE GOT TIRED OF WAITING!! I get an alert in the app that my food is ready, another 10 minutes goes by and still no food. At this point I am beyond frustrated and I ask them to just give me my money back. Oh but since I placed the order in the app I have to request the refund online. If you value your time, choose a different location. They will never get my business again. EVER!!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2022

I did not receive the correct items that I ordered at the drive-through at Restaurant #031116. After I noticed that the food was incorrectly made and charged, I came back around the drive-through and requested a refund (this is the 5th time in the last 2 weeks this has happened, so I did not want the order corrected). I didn't have the time or patience to deal with this situation yet again. When I get to the window, instead of simply giving me a refund the lady at the window gives me an attitude and accuses me of lying to her. She creates a situation that should have never been introduced in the first place. I then have to take out the food and show her that it was made incorrectly. Completely inappropriate and uncalled for. Due to this encounter, I will never again spend my hard-earned money at this restaurant because of this incredible nonsense I had to deal with tonight. Unbelievable! Survey ID #**, Order #**.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

Food was good BUT made very sloppy and not enough meat mostly lettuce and pinch of cheese. The soft shell stuck to wrapper. I was very disappointed in Taco Bell. I bought the party box and I paid $21.40 for it.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2022

I ordered an item usually on the breakfast menu, after I explained the item is on the regular menu without eggs I simply did not know what it was called because I didn’t go to the restaurant often. The only cashier disappeared and the manager came to the register and said she would make it special. I thought odd but ok after all this was a small bowl of potatoes and there was no conflict involved. The manager later brought my food out, again odd I thought (the only cashier never returned) but I thanked her. When I went back to my car and put the food in my mouth it was so disgusting! I’m sure something was added to the toppings! I’ve called the customer service line more than once and other agencies. Taco Bell had said they will call me back and never has only confirming my suspicions. I have kept the items for testing and will seek legal advice! Not even an apology simply asked if I wanted a coupon! Why would I ever go back!!!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2022

Alright y’all spangles stepped up the game with some TO-GO margaritas. When y’all going to step up the game because @1am I would like to get tacos and margaritas so step it up and get some alcohol beverages going like the Dominican Republic has.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2022

Went to 3 different Taco Bells in 3 cities and was told at everyone that the coffee machines were down. I asked if they were down at every Taco Bell and was told yes, this is the second day in a row for this to happen. Why lie....just don't advertise the new coffee if you don't want to sell it or put a sign out so we don't wait 20 minutes in the damn drive-thru!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2022

Ordered 3 bean cheese burritos. Received only 2. Ordered a veggie 5 layer burrito. Received with BEEF in the item. The cheese crisp was ok. The last three times I've gone to THIS Taco Bell they have got the order wrong. Kinda like it's on purpose. I give up. No more Taco Bell for us. I wish the Del Taco hadn't been closed. That's the ONLY reason I gave Taco Bell another chance this time. Nope, no more.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

I got 4 soft tacos and one chicken quesadilla. All of the tortillas for the soft tacos were quite literally stuck to the paper and peeled and broke when i tried taking it off. I ordered no tomatoes on 3 and tomatoes and avocado one the other one. one of the 3 had tomato and the one with avocado had none. the price for 4 soft tacos and one small 4-piece quesadilla was 35 dollars plus tip. Normally I would think 20 is a too much for that. All in all definitely not worth it.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

On 7/20/2022, I pulled in the drive thru and wanted to order the breakfast sausage Quesadill box. I ordered it, but, when it came to my Cinnabon coffee that they had advertised with the breakfast box, I was told I could not get the Cinnabon coffee, because, their coffee machine was down. So I was asked if I wanted orange juice instead. I said yes, but, there was an extra charged for that. After I was told it would be a upcharge, I told them nevermind, I'll just take the single breakfast sausage Quesadilla by itself. Thing is, every single time I go there, I can never get a Cinnabon coffee...ever!!! They either don't have it or something is wrong with their machine. It been like this for months now.

Then, the cashier at the thru window said it was not their fault that the machine wasn't working, and I replied back, saying, well it's not the customer's fault either. She replied, I didn't say it was. She had a slick mouth and an attitude. She wanted to go back and forward with me, but, I wasn't going to give her the pleasure. I asked for their corporate office number, but, it was not provided to me, and so since it was not provided to me when I asked. I decided to file a complaint with the BBB. I paid $3 and some for my order.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

I am a teacher with students with special needs. I decided to reward my 12 students with lunch at Taco Bell on 2259 Richmond Ave, Staten Island, NY 10309. My students each went up to the cashier ** and gave their orders, and counted the money. The cashier had the utmost patience with my student's, some who have hearing and speech disorders. I could not see any signs of exasperations. He asked them questions and waited while they got their thoughts and words out.

The server ** was also patient and made sure each student had their correct order and was very thoughtful of my student's needs. I will encourage all my family and friends to visit this Taco Bell. A big shout out to people who serve the customers happily and with respect.

Taco Bell Company Information