2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.48/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Taco Bell Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

I enjoy Taco Bell because unlike any other fast food chain I get my food fast, fresh, and right. The distinct taste of taco bell's signature taco meat makes every bite warm and delightful. Also the wide variety of Mountain Dew especially the signature Baja Blast makes a big difference when I go to eat. I'll be honest, since you added the baja blast I go to taco bell at least twice as much as i used to. I will say, you should take some of Rhett and Link's advice from Good Mythical Morning and make some of the things they have created on their YouTube channel.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

Our local Taco Bells usually have friendly service. Usually the food is fresh and has great flavor. However, they are very skimpy on the ingredients. Especially meat. Very disappointing. The shredded chicken burrito is a more expensive item, but, you wouldn't know it from the portion size of the ingredients. Not much chicken or rice. One time they showed me a serving of each because I brought it to them and showed them how skimpy it was. They put about a tablespoon of chicken in a tiny sauce type cup and same with the rice, about a tablespoon. I can't believe that's a portion size. Absolutely ridiculous!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Some of your employees are very good at what they do, some need a bit more training. Encountered one in the San Dimas area off of Arrow Hwy - female that definitely requires some more training. She seemed somewhat on edge - ready to challenge. I asked for a military discount and she told me "we don't do that".

I believe the way it was said could have been different so as not to give off some negative feelings. There is a male there that is very personable and friendly. He has great customer interaction. He also has a very comfortable personality.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

Prices have gone up significantly, but we do have the highest minimum wage in the country. Used to be able to dig the change out of the couch and get a meal at TB. The quality is stayed the same and customer service is usually on spot. If you make a complaint to cooperate, they listen. I had to do this a couple years ago. They listened and got back to me too. My son lives in Australia and was excited to see a TB there, but disappointed when the food was not the same quality or taste. May want to keep it uniform, when people travel they expect the same.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

Taco bell has food I like. They have enough variations to satisfy most appetites. On multiple occasions I felt the service was pretty good but not perfect. On one occasion it took over 7 minutes to get my food out. There wasn't a long line either. The quality of the food was good and hot, as it should be. The food is a good value as you can select from a few different menus having cheap to moderately priced on-trays.. The meal boxes when they have them are a great value too offering enough food for a hungry eater. They vary these boxes almost weekly so you can try different things each time you visit. Overall Taco bell deserves 4 out of 5 stars in each category.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

Had an issue with an order that was incorrect. I called and they stated for me to keep the current order and they welcomed me with a new free order that I would've had the first time, PLUS, they gave me a free item, PLUS because my order should've been lesser, they gave me credit of the difference for my next order. I cannot tell you how astonished I was with them! SUPER PLEASED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

My local Taco Bell 2104 West Roosevelt Boulevard Monroe North Carolina has gone downhill in the last year with customer service and quality of food. Employees are rude, disrespectful and show little respect for their jobs, managers are just as bad they throw the food together and you can never get an order right but then you get all pissed off when somebody calls what comes back through the line to complain and you showing attitude. Evidently the district manager would rather ignore you been trying to fix the problem. I have spoke with corporate on four different occasions and was told the district manager would be back in touch with me within 3 business days. That's a joke.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

We received an order of nachos $5.00 box. Called manager and told her that the chips are stale and that they look like they are from the bottom of the box. She was very defensive and said, "We don't serve stale chips but you can bring those stale chips right up here and we will exchange/refund." We informed her we do not want money back and we don't want an exchange. "We are informing you about your product is not fit to eat." She said she did not care if we called corporate and hung up. Maybe if you could be an adult and have some customer service training you would know how to respond to this issue. Everyone at the location from taking order and giving order was pleasant and great to deal with...except "Manager" on phone.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

I have no other complaints against Taco Bell... Well maybe the fact that they got rid of the Diet Bahama Blast drink, which I loved. Oh well. But, then some brilliant twit at the chain decided to get rid of Green Sauce. So basically, I stopped eating Taco Bell. My wife likes the tostadas. So, today I went to Taco Bell to get some tostadas for my wife only to be told that they no longer sell Tostadas. "Mexican Pizza is the closest item we have to that," said the young girl behind the counter. I was dumbfounded. I left with a taco. Probably the same corporate green sauce hating twit decided that tostadas should no longer be on the menu. I spoke with my wife about this new development. We decided that our fast food dollars will no longer go to Taco Bell. There are so many newer, fresher, and more authentic fast food restaurants to choose from... Even in small town America.... Even with Covid-19. Adiós Taco Bell.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

We like Taco Bell food and today we chose the Cravings Pack which was priced nicely. Sadly found 1 small hair in 1 burrito and another hair in the taco. Will not return. We were surprised employee handing our order and $ did not wear mask.

Taco Bell Company Information