3.50/5

276 Taco Bell Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 30, 2019

The manager and staff at the 900 N, IL-83 Mundelein, Illinois Taco Bell location was the kindest people I dealt with when I had an online order problem at another Taco Bell location. The manager really understood my frustration and was kind and courteous the whole time. I had paid for an online order at a different location. At the drive thru I gave my name expecting they had my order details. The man was so rude and said they had no record of my order. I asked if I can get a refund and again the special man didn't want to help me and told me to call the 800 number. I became very livid and drove off.

I decided to go to another Taco Bell. Went inside to see If they can help me and the manager was more than willing to give me the food I ordered even though they were under different management and he even offered to give me a drink but I declined. Just wanted to say there are good people and bad people in any type of business and I'm so humbled by the kindness of this manager.

Original review: May 12, 2019

I personally love Taco Bell but when two employees try to be genuinely funny in the morning it makes a person's day so much better. I wish every place was like this. Not only being funny but they also wish me a happy Mother's Day and even though I'm not a mom they said for future reference.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 12, 2019

I all the time see sauces such as mild, fire, and hot but there is never a Diablo sold in bottles at retailers such as Walmart and other stores. Sure it may not be for everyone but for the ones that love and prefer that hot and spicy feeling from a good hot sauce I believe they need to look into selling the Diablo sauce on shelves with all the other sauces.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2019

With Taco Bell it's 50/50. You don't always get 100% great service and food. But for the price and services they provide it's pretty good. Everyone still loves going there. Taco Bell is still in my top 5 fast food places to go.

Original review: Nov. 20, 2018

Taco Bell on main Street, Lexington, SC did a total 180. When I used to go there, everything would come out wrong and the workers were nasty and argumentative, so I stopped going for 2 yrs. Now I go there and they greet me, make me feel important, and always get it right. Someone did something right to change, because it is so much better.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

Spending almost 50 dollars for a few items at the Taco Bell, we got cold, under-filled, stale food and only 3 napkins! Prices are too high for this quality of fast food, the service is minimal, the food is not warm even though it was eaten within minutes of purchase, and the wraps and shell were all mostly empty, comparing to the visits we had last time. Inconsistency is not acceptable at fast food restaurants which have standard and uniform supplies.

Original review: July 28, 2019

I thought maybe it was just one Taco Bell that served cold fries but I have found that every Taco Bell serves cold nacho fries. I have stop at both locations in Gainesville GA, and Oakwood GA, and Cleveland GA, and so on.... I am very disappointed. Now in all the locations the nacho cheese is very hot [thank goodness]. Twice I have received fries that were just plain cold. Overpriced for cold food.

Original review: June 19, 2019

This is the second time we have walked out of a Taco Bell without ordering. This being the last 2 times we have been to a Taco Bell. They told us both times that there is no one to take our order that we have to order through the kiosk (the name the cook used to refer to the computer). We are not going to stand there and spend time trying to figure out the kiosk when we would be able to place our order in less than a minute with a live employee. I believe they are doing this on purpose to get machines to take the place of employees. You also cannot use cash using the kiosk. What happened to a friendly face asking for your order and a thank you after you have paid?

Original review: June 10, 2019

This 24 hour location is supposed to start serving breakfast at 5 am. I placed my order at 5:08 and was told breakfast wouldn't be ready for another 8 to 10 min. I was hungry so I decided to wait, but 15 minutes later I found myself getting out of my car and walking inside to see what was going on. I got a guy's attention and told him I was waiting for my food, he then walked away and continued his conversation with two other female employees. No update on the order, no apology for me waiting, nothing...

I stood there another few minutes watching them move around and set up with ZERO sense of urgency and not ONCE did anybody come back and offer some type of explanation or just communicate or check-in on your "guest." HORRIBLE experience. I walked out at 5:30 (22 minutes after placing my order) and drove off. It's a damn shame I work 3 minutes away, needed to be at work at 5:30 and ordered food with plenty of time, PLENTY of time and somehow was still made to be late to work. No food, No refund, just a bad start to my day. Thank you SO much Taco Bell. Good job... (sarcastic clapping).

Original review: May 19, 2019

I have tried to patronize our local Taco Bell. However, it is impossible. 100% of the time I have visited this disgusting store, I have received an incorrect order. I don't understand how anyone can stay in business when the quality control is non-existent. This is the worst garbage I have ever attempted to eat. Management at Taco Bell (if any exists) should take the franchise away from the idiot that owns it. I have written about this particular store on numerous occasions, however, nothing is ever done and it continues to get worse.

I was very fortunate to be sent a certificate for two free tacos due to my consistent complaints. Oh boy, what a landfall. I guess they thought this would shut me up and never bother them again. I sent the certificate back to Taco Bell and asked that instead of offering me free tacos, that they should look into this franchise. NO! Nothing ever happened. For those of you who continue to eat this garbage, be sure to visit your doctor regularly. I will never visit another Taco Bell in my lifetime.

Taco Bell Company Information