2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.2/5 (444 ratings)

About Taco Bell

Taco Bell Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?

Original review: Nov. 27, 2021

Originally I went to one on I-29, they weren't even open at 8:00, so I went to the one off of Dale Earnhardt on Spider Drive, I ordered five Fiesta Potato Burritos, and they added sausage to that crap and charged me for it. I didn't want to go back because at that point they'll spit in your food.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2021

Ordered the nachos and quesadilla both in a meal. The Nachos and the chips were that salty we could not get through the meal + was that soggy it looked like it had been soaked in water. Very Disappointing.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2021

No mild sauce. 1 of 2 tacos was like someone dropped it in water and it fell apart in the bag, Beef Burrito Supreme had no beef in it and receipt verified it was a beef burrito, 3 packs of sauce for the above plus a Taco bowel when I made sure I asked to get enough. Only reason for going because the wife wanted a Taco salad which they no longer have. I've had some bad fast food experiences but this was ridiculous, it was like they were saying, "Don't come back, ever."

Original review: Oct. 24, 2021

I placed an online order to pick up in the drive thru only to be told they closed early. In order for me to get a refund I had to contact customer service. It's been over a week and still no refund. No more Tacohell for me!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

My wife and I went for a ride to the Taco Bell in Ridge New York. We had 4 hard tacos, some chipotle burrito, 2 chicken burritos and 2 supreme sandwich looking things, they were round cost about seven bucks each and were as light as a feather. I had these things before and they were filled but not this time. The chicken burritos had no chicken, it must have walked thru the burrito. The taste was so far off and to think we drove out to Ridge just to avoid the Taco Bell in our hometown and were rewarded with another awful Taco Bell experience. Taco Bell I'm done, you obviously don't care what your customers get for their money.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

No problem ordering. The tacos tasted terrible. Small portions of meat. No Diablo sauce. Employee said, "Don't blame me, our supplier won't give us any." Overpriced for top grade taco. Heavy on salads light on the beef.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I purchased a 3 Taco Supreme Meal and Nacho Bellgrande. The taco shells were stale, bendable and inedible. The nacho chips were the same. Please check food before you leave. This Taco Bell is located on Sibley Blvd. Dolton, Illinois.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

I thought I would give Taco Bell's new chicken taco sandwich a try. Other than tasting good it has to be the absolute smallest, most miniature, most pitifully small fast food item I've ever had my life. For almost a $1.50 is an absolute joke. The woman from the '80s that used to say where's the beef will look at this ridiculously small food item and be rolling around in her grave, Taco Bell must have all of a sudden invented the world's smallest chicken strip to put in their pita bread. I had a cup of them where they were so small. The chicken was not a strip. It was the size of a chicken nugget. It definitely is not a meal. It's more an older or a very small snack in the '80s.

I thought Happy meals were portions small for children. This chicken sandwich Taco is about the size of a small plastic toy that used to be in the classic Happy meals. Other than tasting good it has absolutely not much going for it. Burger King you can get eight chicken nuggets for 1.49 which is about 7 nuggets more than some of the incredibly puny downright tiny single chicken strip that's in some of the so-called chicken taco sandwiches. This thing is so smalllllll I would maybe consider it portion size for a 4-6 year old child. Definitely not for a teenager or an adult.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

It was 70 dollars for 24 supreme tocos. $18.00 for sour cream and $12.00 for tomatoes and that was not extra. Last time for me. Should have ordered the plain ones. Just meat and lettuce. I know I will not be going back.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

The girl working drive thru was very nice but Taco Bell's corporation apparently don't know what they are doing. The few good things they had they took and then they bring a few things back for a month here and there and then take it back off. Super annoying as you never know what you are able to get. We definitely won't be returning for that reason and for the fact the lady at the window was horrible! If I could give negative stars I would.

Taco Bell Company Information