3.48/5
  • 1 star
Based on 99 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 19, 2017

204 Taco Bell Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

While in the drive-thru in Taco Bell I was ordering a breakfast scramble and I asked the young lady that was on the intercom if I order a breakfast scramble with only eggs and potatoes would it be the same price as the item was originally prepared? She said yes. So Taco Bell charges us the same price for an item even if you dont want everything that comes on that item.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

Going to Taco Bell CA is always fun. My kids love it, we always go there. The manager there is very friendly and in store #027844 they introduced me with the new Taco Bell Tellthebell Survey, By which you can win 500$ Instantly. <3

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Taco Bell offers an excellent menu that has some very nice specials. The workers are courteous and helpful. The waiting time is usually quite reasonable.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

There were polite people working there. Order was right food hot, fresh. The store was clean and condiments was stocked. Everyone that worked there and the customers were all smiling and enjoying themselves.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I love this restaurant. Food is great and so are their prices. Worth it! Have not had a bad experience ever. My grandchildren enjoy it also. Great place.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

It is a very versatile restaurant. They come up with new menu items all the time. Their prices are a very good value and they have specials all the time. They have locations everywhere and that is very convenient. Their service is very fast and efficient, and very seldom get the order wrong. They have very courteous and friendly staff.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

Taco Bell happens to be my favorite fast food restaurant and the food has always been good. I normally go through the drive-through and they have never messed up my order. However, they don't have coffee and that disappointed me. The customer service isn't bad but could be improved on. But the person I last dealt with at the window, may have had a bad day. She just wasn't really friendly.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

I ordered a ten pack of Taco Supremes and they came without tomatoes and were woefully scant (half full in the shell) on the stuffing of lettuce and meat. When I called to complain that the menu item was lacking the required tomato, I was told that Supreme tacos did not come with tomatoes. I asked when that changed and a person who represented himself as the manager responded, "It has always been that way." I knew this information to be false and went into the store a few days later. I received an apology from the manager of the San Ramon store.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I like to choose Taco Bell when I travel because no matter where you go, you are assured the food is always fresh, consistent and well priced. The menu I feel has a good variety whether you have only a couple dollars to spend or plenty of money to spend. The Restaurants are kept clean and well stocked with all the necessary things needed and the employees have always been polite and friendly.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Taco Bell employees show wonderful customers service and are always kind and helpful to give you variations you request. They work like a well-trained team to get your order right and fast. Also restaurant always clean.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

Taco Bell food and prices are pretty good. I like the customer service and it really depends on the Taco Bell you go to. Some neighborhood are better than others.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

The workers at Taco Bell seem to be knowledgeable about their experience with the customers. I felt comfortable with my order. The workers seem to be personal and professional with their job.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

The Taco Bell near my home on Marconi Ave Sacramento CA is excellent. The employees really make the difference in this restaurant, as opposed to other Taco Bells. Very polite, personable, friendly and great at their job. Make you feel good when I visit this Taco Bell. Great job!!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I like the Taco Bell tacos, but flavor is the issue. I have to use hot sauce on everything. The shell is crispy, the food is fresh, just lacks in flavor.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

The one thing that stood out the most is that they were completely out of mild sauce. You can't eat a taco without any sauce. They were out a couple of weeks before that too.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

Taco Bell is great but the menu could do some upgrades like to see more drink choices and maybe some kind of desserts. Would also like to see faster service. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Taco Bell used to be my favorite fast food. Now, it is way overpriced for the amount of meat you get. Its ads are purposefully deceptive. And the quality of the meal is downright embarrassing. I won't be going back until I hear of a much better reputation.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

Taco Bell is a reliable fast food experience. Every once in a while I get a craving. I don't eat fast food often but when I crave something bad, Taco Bell fits the bill. :)

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

A couple of times, my tacos and chalupa has had very little meat in them. But the employees are friendly, the frozen drinks very good, and overall, a good value.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

Taco Bell is constantly changing their menu to keep it fresh and fun. They seem to have the knack to know what the public wants and develops products that meet that need. They could do better by returning to fresh products instead of pre-made.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

We went through the drive-thru. Service was great. Food, order right and fresh. We were offered sauces. The staff was efficient and we didn't have to wait long for our food.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

We usually go through the drive thru because we are on the go a lot. Service is usually fast unless there are more cars ahead of us. Food is fairly good for the price. New items usually come up during summer time.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Taco Bell has variety, tasty food, and quick service. There is something to please everyone. You can customize your order, such as no beans, etc. I especially like the chicken salad in a toasted bowl and the frozen fruit drink.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Their food is really greasy. To go orders are seldom right. Inside usually has dirty tables and staff on their cell phones. No manager ever around. They do offer a variety but you dont know what is in it.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Just got off from work quick dinner run for that day. The drive-thru person was friendly but she complained the whole time about how she was tired and she wanted to go home. My food was not fresh. Just thrown together. DeFuniak Springs Florida you guys have to do better.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Taco Bell is a last resort when you are really hungry and nothing else is around. They have a couple of items that are very good but the last time I went to Taco Bell, the service was horrible. The cashier was clueless and unfriendly and it wasn't too clean. I'd rather go to Del Taco.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

The food is nasty. The hamburger is not real. The customer service sucks. I will never go back to Taco Bell again. I also tell my friends not to go there. My dog eats better than that dump!!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

They have wonderful food and service. If they make a mistake they fix it without any attitude. I realize fast food is demanding and not always an easy place to work in.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I've been a customer of taco bell for more than 10 years, especially while travelling. I can honestly say that in all my visits to Taco Bell restaurants, I have never gotten any meal item/Items that didn't live up to my expectations!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I've eaten there a few times, I did not like the Tacos I received. They did not have but a very little meat or cheese, it had a lot of vegetables on it. The workers were not friendly and the last night I went there a few people came in with dogs and talked and laughed with the manager. I was very disappointed.

Taco Bell Company Information