3.6/5 (362 ratings)

About Taco Bell

Taco Bell Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?

Original review: May 22, 2022

I am trying to locate the information for whomever is in charge of the Riverside store in Clarksville TN. I ordered through Door Dash (order #**) and it was terrible. The side of sour cream I ordered was missing. There was no sour cream on the items that were suppose to have it. My Fiesta potatoes had no cheese. My quesarito was not grilled in not even sure the item they gave me was suppose to be that. The soft taco had lettuce even after requesting none and the shell was hard. The beans were dry.... need I go on. I ordered the side of sour cream because no one that works at any Taco Bell knows how to put it over the entire item it's usually in a clump and that's every visit. Oh yeah and I had to unwrap every item because they were not wrapped to where you could tell what was what. So please for the love of God get me in contact with someone who actually cares.

Original review: May 7, 2022

I sat in the drive thru at the garden of the Gods location in Colorado Springs Co. for about 15 minute in order to place an order, at the speaker the guy inside sounded like Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh took my order, told me to pull forward, I sit in drive thru for literally 30 more minute waiting to get to the window, I pull up and the guy says, "You the one with the two party packs?" I said yes. He says, "I'm so sorry I have really bad news. We don't have any soft taco tortillas." I asked why they couldn't have told when placing the order. He said, "I don't know," handed me two free taco coupons and I had no choice drove off, now I haven't been to a Taco Bell store in about 5 yrs because of terrible service, I see it has gotten worse and frankly I have been reminded WHY I don't go to taco bell.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 26, 2022

I was INFURIATED and practically IRATE with the service I received. When I ordered a simple chicken taco, I instead was met with a 3 year old human toddler that went by the name "Miranda". She was wrapped in a tortilla and handed to me through the window when I practically SPECIFIED I wanted a taco. Then I came back the next day to return the wailing child and when I asked for a Coca-Cola, I ended up getting a dead pigeon with a poop dressing. I demanded better service, and when they declined, I chucked a tree through the drive-in window and now I'm in prison and wouldn't have been here if stupid Miranda and the pigeon incident hadn't happened!! I DEMAND A BETTER SOCIETY for my hopeful city of Watchatoon!

Original review: March 23, 2022

I hate knowing others get specials when they tie their crerewardsdit or debit card to the Taco Bell app. It's irritating that I pay cash but don't get any bennies. I don't give McDonalds or Arbys access to my bank accounts but get rewards.

Original review: March 14, 2022

I went through the drive through at the Taco Bell in Emory Texas tonight about 9pm. The vehicle in front of me had to wait on a cinnabun (so I found out after pulling up to the window) which caused myself and two other vehicles to have to wait 10 minutes in line instead of the associate asking the customer to pull back around to keep the line flowing. Then as I get up to the window and get my items, I check my bag and they have messed up my order. Mind you the girl was hanging out the window just having a good old time with the people in the vehicle in front of me. I will not be going back to this location... Poor Poor customer service at its finest!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2022

White Hall, AR Taco Bell has to be the most RUDEST IMMATURE RESTAURANT that I've went to in a long long time. The employees are playing at the drive thru. When given our order, which we placed online, driver of car asks employee who brings food to the window, "Is this everything?? Employee responds yes. We knew it wasn't from the looks of the bag. We sort out/separate our food because we don't know what's what. Minutes later, another guy comes to window and lets us know we have 2 burritos missing. If we wouldn't have stayed in the line to check the bag, we would have drove off without all of our food. The guy who handed us our bag should have let us know, we had other items they were waiting to be finished. Asked to speak with a manager or just someone in charge, and out of the 4 standing around nobody could answer or explain the reason for such horrible service and lack of communication. What is going on Taco Bell?

Original review: Feb. 9, 2022

I ordered food from this restaurant at Somerville NJ. It was for myself and my son who practices basketball at nearby gym. We live in Edison. We are pure vegetarians. I ordered Black bean crunchwrap supreme for my son. He usually eats it while we drive back home, with the lights off. And today while eating he noticed some taste difference and it was actually Cruchwrap Supreme which had seasoned beef in it. They made my son eat beef. If they cannot hire someone who is good at preparing orders, then better close their shutters. This is such a ridiculous mistake. I JUST HATE YOU GUYS FOR WHAT YOU DID.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2022

Our 11 pm trip for the dreaded fast food place, it was a busy day. It was refreshing to see someone happy while at work and pass along a smile along and a laugh. Frank was such a pleasure. Dublin, OH Tuttle crossing location.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2022

I loved Taco Bell, I mean loved it. So much that back in my teens years I even got a job at a taco bell. There was only one thing that I loved on the menu and I always got it. The gordita, and when they got rid of it I had no reason to eat nothing else on the menu. Nowadays my wife goes there and asks if I have anything else that I would like to eat there. I tell her no, they got rid of the one thing I loved about that place, so all I get is a drink. Thanks taco bell, there is just nothing else else I want from there. Even the other versions with a taco shell in it. They would refuse to take it out for me. I didn't care what I had to pay for, I just didn't want to eat a shell in one. I can't see myself eating anything else there.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

Placed a merch order early December. After emailing twice for order updates, status, etc, my order was canceled because it was out of stock- almost a month after ordering. This was a Christmas present. I was given a refund. I placed a new order Jan. 15th. Order has not even begun processing. I manage an e-commerce company. No one manages this company. It's a joke. I paid $55 for a sweatshirt I will apparently never receive. Don't order merch - cause you may never get it.

Taco Bell Company Information