2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.52/5

Taco Bell Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?

Original review: March 5, 2021

I ordered a QuesaLupa on the very day it dropped. I took one bite, the taste was grim. Crusty and poor, like a dirty person flesh... Revolting. despite my immediate recognition, I devoured the entire thing. BIG. MISTAKE. Oh God, I felt the fire of a thousand men in my ascending large intestines. After that, my body could not produce a single shred of debris, I could eliminate the Enemy within me. The police and paramedics arrived to observe me in an utterly disembodied state. My humiliation senses severed my dignity and integrity. This experience caused me to become severely mentally and emotionally impaired, my IQ decreased by 37% which has left me with little will to live. GOD cannot help me now, as much as I wish HE could. I am subject to the lustful caresses of the evil Lord, with a name starting with S and ending with -TAN. My life is completely, absolutely, Ruined.

I returned to Taco Bell to report upon my endeavour through this travesty. Unfortunately, I was met with Demeaning Eyes and spit upon my weakened, pallid face. These disfigured employees destroyed the last morsel of my Soul. I may not see the end of my days, if you understand my words. All I Ask Is For One (1) Apology. Good Day. Also, it ought not to be called taco bell; it should be Taco Hell.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

This is the 2nd time in 2 weeks this has happened. They have installed ordering Kiosks and they are so horrible that I refuse to input ever again. I stood at the counter and made eye contact with 4 different people, 7 employees standing there and refused to acknowledge I was there and after 10 minutes and 30 seconds (yes, I timed it yesterday), I walked out of the Franklin Massachusetts.

I enjoy Taco Bell's food but the lack of service and the attempt to FORCE me to use their KIOSK is not going to happen. I normally go to Taco Bell 4 times a week and spend $10 a visit, (I like to add Sour Cream to my orders that does not work on the KIOSK.) $40 a week or approximately $2,000 a year. This is going to be a LOSS and when I take my employees out this number could be tripled ($6,000 annually)... I certainly hope that Taco Bell realizes that I am not the only person they are losing and the amounts can be staggering over the years...

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

I had my wife drive 20 minutes to our taco bell and order me the new nacho taco as advertised on tv and 4 regular tacos. The nacho taco came with less meat and cheese than a regular taco. But they added a ton of additional lettuce to make it look like you were actually getting something. I won't order the nacho taco again. And I plan on visiting the restaurant as soon as I can get there to complain to the manager.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

I order food from Taco Bell in Vineland NJ address is 3920 s Delsea dr. I order the nacho fries bell grande (through Door Dash). I get my order and a little bit ** food in the container after spending $5.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

So last night I tried to order Taco Bell from their website- a mistake, I learned, as their app is completely unreliable. Took my money and never relayed the order. Tried to contact them- no one answering phones, and their "contact us" form wouldn't accept ANYTHING you put in "time of visit". Found out who the local franchisee was, they called this morning. Even though it was TB's responsibility, HE (head of ops, Mike) called the store to have them refund us. Local Taco Bell- good. Corporate Taco Bell- scum.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

I has visited the Taco Bell off the 1000 block of West Broad Street on about four cases in the past week. The manager stated to me she has no time to argue with me even though I wasn’t arguing. She is very rude. She would not give me her name. As a business owner myself this is unacceptable and I would like to know how many other managers in the Taco Bell corporation cannot purchase inventory. Not only has she told me now four different times in about two weeks maybe more that she cannot get nacho cheese fries because she is out but she has another store bringing them to her. That is a obvious. Why? Because it has going on now for at least three times in the past week at minimum.

I can’t remember exactly right now going to the other Taco Bell down the road and Centerville to see if they have cheese fries and to inquire about the problem but she is very rude, told me she did not have time to talk to me about it, no cars were in line, clearly I know why. This is very upsetting and I just wanted to let the owners and people who care about their business, Taco Bell, to understand this won’t cut it in this part of town, I would hope they want to make sure the fast food service doesn’t go under! I wanted to make sure they know about this problem! She clearly is not waiting on cheese fry deliveries from another location?!

This her duty to make sure her inventory is properly adjusted to the sales. If she can’t do simple math she should not be a manager. I don’t have a name. She would not give it but the bottom line is it is really bothersome. Update. Once I arrive to the other Taco Bell that’s approximately 3 miles down the road in Centerville. They did have the cheese fries, not only that, they had sealed containers, everything was handed out properly like it should be during a Covid pandemic and numbers are climbing without proper vaccinations being given out!? I would love to know if anybody else has had these experiences with their locations. This is probably one of the worst Taco Bells I have ever been through. I could go on with mouse and mouse of complaints but there’s no need.

I’m sure everybody in this area hates going there. The only people that will go there are people that are too intoxicated at 2 am to know what’s going on. It’s a shame. This is such a great area and so much room for growth in a company that we are such a poor business right in the center of the most booming area there is. It really is confusing to me why you would put some of the worst employees at a certain location. They can’t even do a job as simple as ordering the right amount of cheese fries and then come up with the same excuse numerous times over and over within the same week. Well I guess she’s waiting on the same delivery she was waiting on from four days ago and then the week before that.

Clearly they don’t want to sell cheese fries. I don’t understand. That’s probably one of the easiest things to sell. That’s the only thing I even purchase at Taco Bell due to all of the other issues I’ve had in the past. I really hope things get better and I just want to make sure the upper management knows. Nobody wants to wait in line and then get Boston for up to 20 minutes because they don’t have product that they say they carry. If you don’t have it make sure you have a sign at least stating so so that I don’t waste my time waiting in a drive-through that I can’t get out of.

You have now officially wasted three hours of my week playing around with Taco Bell driving back-and-forth to different stores not to mention very very poor and rude management. I really hope somebody can read this and make amends and fix this location before it is no longer a location at all. Happy New Year’s and I would love to see a better Taco Bell one of these years. I have lived in this area now for 24 years since I have grown up in this part of town. That has been the worst restaurant in the business by far and I work all over to Maryland and back all the way down to North Carolina and South Carolina and it is the most rudest management ever.

I will make sure to file a formal complaint when I have a moment. I’m not wasting anymore time with Taco Bell at the moment. I won’t be visiting that location anymore and I will follow up with further reviews on other websites as well like Yelp and also Google. I really hope something changes because if it doesn’t they will be shutting the doors there soon. I can promise you that.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2021

The Taco Bell location in Fairborn Ohio at 360 N. Broad Street forgot some of my order, refused to refund my money and when my family was eating the food they did remember to put in the order they found a hair in it. They were very rude and did not want to help me out at all and I still haven’t got my money back for the stuff they forgot.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2020

Om, I had online order through app #**. I had chalupa box, customized with beef replaced with chicken. I was supposed to pick it up with drive through at 7:15. Ok, we reached there 7:17. Till 8:00 o'clock we were there waiting for our order, my husband was outside in chilling cold talking to the person just regarding our order showing him phones. We ordered through their app .Finally we received our order after 45 minutes. The order with beef in it. What the hell! We waited there for 45 minutes in that cold just to receive wrong order? We had to go out again to get food. It completely ruined our evening. Taco Bell never again. Stated with uninstalling their app.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2020

I was discriminated against in the fact that I don't have a credit card because I am disabled and was told that I can't get the promotional in my taco bell account and to use friends or family card which I don't have anyone who want to risk their identity to do that. I don't know why you guys want to lose business in such a poor town but I do think something needs to be done. The women I dealt with was rude to me to go find the manager that she was somewhere cleaning and then won't to help me and blew me off.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

My favorite fast food place. But last night I got a chalupa supreme. It was 3.69, not really much bigger than a standard taco with the same filling, kinda boring really... With a slight smear of sour cream. I'll never get that item again. It was fried and hard, not crispy and bubbly like I remember. They should discontinue that one and bring back the gordita! I loved that one! Or maybe use different ingredients for chulupa that are enjoyable.

Taco Bell Company Information