2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.39/5

Taco Bell Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

I enjoy Taco Bell because unlike any other fast food chain I get my food fast, fresh, and right. The distinct taste of taco bell's signature taco meat makes every bite warm and delightful. Also the wide variety of Mountain Dew especially the signature Baja Blast makes a big difference when I go to eat. I'll be honest, since you added the baja blast I go to taco bell at least twice as much as i used to. I will say, you should take some of Rhett and Link's advice from Good Mythical Morning and make some of the things they have created on their YouTube channel.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

Our local Taco Bells usually have friendly service. Usually the food is fresh and has great flavor. However, they are very skimpy on the ingredients. Especially meat. Very disappointing. The shredded chicken burrito is a more expensive item, but, you wouldn't know it from the portion size of the ingredients. Not much chicken or rice. One time they showed me a serving of each because I brought it to them and showed them how skimpy it was. They put about a tablespoon of chicken in a tiny sauce type cup and same with the rice, about a tablespoon. I can't believe that's a portion size. Absolutely ridiculous!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Some of your employees are very good at what they do, some need a bit more training. Encountered one in the San Dimas area off of Arrow Hwy - female that definitely requires some more training. She seemed somewhat on edge - ready to challenge. I asked for a military discount and she told me "we don't do that".

I believe the way it was said could have been different so as not to give off some negative feelings. There is a male there that is very personable and friendly. He has great customer interaction. He also has a very comfortable personality.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

Prices have gone up significantly, but we do have the highest minimum wage in the country. Used to be able to dig the change out of the couch and get a meal at TB. The quality is stayed the same and customer service is usually on spot. If you make a complaint to cooperate, they listen. I had to do this a couple years ago. They listened and got back to me too. My son lives in Australia and was excited to see a TB there, but disappointed when the food was not the same quality or taste. May want to keep it uniform, when people travel they expect the same.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

Taco bell has food I like. They have enough variations to satisfy most appetites. On multiple occasions I felt the service was pretty good but not perfect. On one occasion it took over 7 minutes to get my food out. There wasn't a long line either. The quality of the food was good and hot, as it should be. The food is a good value as you can select from a few different menus having cheap to moderately priced on-trays.. The meal boxes when they have them are a great value too offering enough food for a hungry eater. They vary these boxes almost weekly so you can try different things each time you visit. Overall Taco bell deserves 4 out of 5 stars in each category.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

Have 5 small kids, I ordered a big meal and one drink, I forgot to order more drinks so when I went to pay I asked if I could add more drinks and they said they could not let me add another drink. Really?! That is the stupidest laziest thing I've ever heard at a drive through. Taco Bell Dayton, TN.... sucks.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

Prices went up twice. Ordered cheese quesadillas, got home and nothing but a tortilla and sprinkle of cheese, just went spent $35 on food. Forgot three items, had to take back. Chalupas were so awful. No more.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

For a fast-food chain that makes millions of dollars, I'd expect Taco Bell to at least fill their tacos even halfway with substance. However, every time I decide to give Taco Bell another chance and order tacos, specifically supreme tacos, I receive extremely thin, stale tacos that are not even 1/5 of the way filled with ingredients. I can literally pinch the tacos completely closed with barely any pressure.

They look extremely unappetizing and look like something that someone dug out of the trash, and look like they should cost 1 cent. It is pretty embarrassing and the people in charge of Taco Bell could not make it any more clear that they do not care at all about their customers. It is bewildering to me that this company is as successful as it is when they prepare "food" like this. Additionally, I would like to know why the beef in my "crunchwrap" (in which the tortilla was just completely raw, no "crunch" whatsoever) was a completely different shade, taste, and texture than the beef in the tacos. It tasted like someone's leftovers.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

Had an issue with an order that was incorrect. I called and they stated for me to keep the current order and they welcomed me with a new free order that I would've had the first time, PLUS, they gave me a free item, PLUS because my order should've been lesser, they gave me credit of the difference for my next order. I cannot tell you how astonished I was with them! SUPER PLEASED WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

My local Taco Bell 2104 West Roosevelt Boulevard Monroe North Carolina has gone downhill in the last year with customer service and quality of food. Employees are rude, disrespectful and show little respect for their jobs, managers are just as bad they throw the food together and you can never get an order right but then you get all pissed off when somebody calls what comes back through the line to complain and you showing attitude. Evidently the district manager would rather ignore you been trying to fix the problem. I have spoke with corporate on four different occasions and was told the district manager would be back in touch with me within 3 business days. That's a joke.

Taco Bell Company Information