3.56/5
Based on 107 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Taco Bell

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 20, 2018

219 Taco Bell Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

After my 2 bad experiences with Taco Bell, I hate to admit I still buy from them. I make sure this time, I COUNT MY ITEMS before I leave. In 2-separate branches (Tomball, and 1960 Walters). I had 1 taco missing. I don't know if that's how they operate. It was when I got home that I looked, I missed some of my orders. I said never AGAIN. Today, I went to two separate branches at o9, the one at veterans memorial said, they don't serve breakfast burritos. I drove all the way to Walter and 1960, after these road constructions, the drive thru person told me, they don't serve breakfast burritos CAUSE THE TRUCK DIDN'T COME IN YET. I said, "Seriously?" How frustrating, I hope they make sure next time they have it all the time.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I love Taco Bell, have since I was a small child, that means I've lived it for well over 40 years now. When we go out to fast food, I always choose Taco Bell. Their selection is good, something for everyone in the family, and there are also healthy choices.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

They need to train their employees to take pride in their job! They seem to have young people working there that slap the food together & don't care if they get your order right!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I love Taco Bell's crunchy tacos and their cinnamon twists. I always order those because they are my favorites. Their prices are reasonable and service is prompt. In the past when I had an issue about a long wait to order in the drive through, my complaint was noted and resolved by management.... and they even sent a letter of apology along with a certificate for a free meal.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

I use the drive-thru at Taco Bell and they never get my order right. It's a joke now as to what we will get as to what we ordered. One time we ordered 2 taco and got a bag of sauce packets.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

The food at Taco Bell has always been fresh and had a taste of quality products. Moreover, the customer service has always been excellent as well as professional. I enjoy Taco Bell and feel I have spent my money wisely.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Taco Bell has a pretty good selection. And they have some pretty good items that you can only find at a Taco Bell like the Doritos Locos Taco. They're just amazing. And even the value menu has some pretty great tasting items which for the portion and price you just can't go wrong. The new Potatorita is just great and for only a buck!! Personally if I had a choice of McDonald's, BK, Wendy's or Taco Bell I'd go with Taco Bell. I can spend 3 bucks and get full. I mean how can you go wrong with that value?

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

Nutritionally, it's not great but for flavor and price, it's great! It's one of the few places that I can afford to fill up my teen and preteen boys. Also, many of your locations are open really late or 24 hours.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I’m usually satisfied. The only thing is where I live they are always running out of things but everything else is fine. The food is good but how do you eat a taco without lettuce.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I do mostly drive-thru and different locations. They are consistent and a good buy. They also "pack" well and the food is warm when I get to the office or home if they evening meal.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

I have been a Taco Bell customer since 1978, during my last 2 years of high school. I remember delicious tacos, tostadas, burritos and bell beefers on a weekly basis. Last week my roommate stopped at Taco Bell/Colonel Sanders for dinner. After the meal I told him to count me out of further stops. It was too expensive, dry and barely flavorful.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I love Taco Bell but... They don't love me back! I walked my hungover self all the way to Taco Bell in the cold wind and snow, I ordered and paid for 3 MEALS but I only got 2 MEALS in return. I didn't check my order. I just put it in my backpack and walked back home. When I got home I had to share my meal with my fiance and the other meal went to my brother. It was truly delicious food, but the portions were way too small. Why even bother putting meat in my tacos at all? It was truly the worst experience and it messed up my day more or less. They didn't even give me my receipt. 3 pops, 2 fry supremes and 2 missing tacos. I should have checked my order before leaving, it's sad that I can't just rely on the employees to get it right. I know it gets busy but come on, I need more stuff in my tacos. The level of stinge was woefully astounding. I paid for 3 meals but received 2, and they were barely tacos. My fry supreme was half full. Thanks for jacking my money.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

They are a little chincy on the meat and I have heard it is not quality beef. They changed their nacho chips years ago and I really don't like the new ones.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I enjoy eating here because I love Mexican food and there is a great selection of items to pick from. My favorites include a regular taco, a supreme taco, or a Mexican pizza. Although, I have not been able to go there more than a few times in the last couple of months, I hope to go there more often in the future since it is open late.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Need to come down on prices and be a little more polite to customers. And make sure when they ask for condiments that they actually get them, and clean the place up a little more.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

While in the drive-thru in Taco Bell I was ordering a breakfast scramble and I asked the young lady that was on the intercom if I order a breakfast scramble with only eggs and potatoes would it be the same price as the item was originally prepared? She said yes. So Taco Bell charges us the same price for an item even if you dont want everything that comes on that item.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

Going to Taco Bell CA is always fun. My kids love it, we always go there. The manager there is very friendly and in store #027844 they introduced me with the new Taco Bell Tellthebell Survey, By which you can win 500$ Instantly. <3

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Taco Bell offers an excellent menu that has some very nice specials. The workers are courteous and helpful. The waiting time is usually quite reasonable.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

There were polite people working there. Order was right food hot, fresh. The store was clean and condiments was stocked. Everyone that worked there and the customers were all smiling and enjoying themselves.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I love this restaurant. Food is great and so are their prices. Worth it! Have not had a bad experience ever. My grandchildren enjoy it also. Great place.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

It is a very versatile restaurant. They come up with new menu items all the time. Their prices are a very good value and they have specials all the time. They have locations everywhere and that is very convenient. Their service is very fast and efficient, and very seldom get the order wrong. They have very courteous and friendly staff.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

Taco Bell happens to be my favorite fast food restaurant and the food has always been good. I normally go through the drive-through and they have never messed up my order. However, they don't have coffee and that disappointed me. The customer service isn't bad but could be improved on. But the person I last dealt with at the window, may have had a bad day. She just wasn't really friendly.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

I ordered a ten pack of Taco Supremes and they came without tomatoes and were woefully scant (half full in the shell) on the stuffing of lettuce and meat. When I called to complain that the menu item was lacking the required tomato, I was told that Supreme tacos did not come with tomatoes. I asked when that changed and a person who represented himself as the manager responded, "It has always been that way." I knew this information to be false and went into the store a few days later. I received an apology from the manager of the San Ramon store.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I like to choose Taco Bell when I travel because no matter where you go, you are assured the food is always fresh, consistent and well priced. The menu I feel has a good variety whether you have only a couple dollars to spend or plenty of money to spend. The Restaurants are kept clean and well stocked with all the necessary things needed and the employees have always been polite and friendly.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

Taco Bell employees show wonderful customers service and are always kind and helpful to give you variations you request. They work like a well-trained team to get your order right and fast. Also restaurant always clean.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

Taco Bell food and prices are pretty good. I like the customer service and it really depends on the Taco Bell you go to. Some neighborhood are better than others.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

The workers at Taco Bell seem to be knowledgeable about their experience with the customers. I felt comfortable with my order. The workers seem to be personal and professional with their job.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

The Taco Bell near my home on Marconi Ave Sacramento CA is excellent. The employees really make the difference in this restaurant, as opposed to other Taco Bells. Very polite, personable, friendly and great at their job. Make you feel good when I visit this Taco Bell. Great job!!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I like the Taco Bell tacos, but flavor is the issue. I have to use hot sauce on everything. The shell is crispy, the food is fresh, just lacks in flavor.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

The one thing that stood out the most is that they were completely out of mild sauce. You can't eat a taco without any sauce. They were out a couple of weeks before that too.

Taco Bell Company Information

www.tacobell.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use