2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.62/5

Taco Bell Reviews

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

I enjoy Taco Bell because unlike any other fast food chain I get my food fast, fresh, and right. The distinct taste of taco bell's signature taco meat makes every bite warm and delightful. Also the wide variety of Mountain Dew especially the signature Baja Blast makes a big difference when I go to eat. I'll be honest, since you added the baja blast I go to taco bell at least twice as much as i used to. I will say, you should take some of Rhett and Link's advice from Good Mythical Morning and make some of the things they have created on their YouTube channel.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

Our local Taco Bells usually have friendly service. Usually the food is fresh and has great flavor. However, they are very skimpy on the ingredients. Especially meat. Very disappointing. The shredded chicken burrito is a more expensive item, but, you wouldn't know it from the portion size of the ingredients. Not much chicken or rice. One time they showed me a serving of each because I brought it to them and showed them how skimpy it was. They put about a tablespoon of chicken in a tiny sauce type cup and same with the rice, about a tablespoon. I can't believe that's a portion size. Absolutely ridiculous!

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

Prices have gone up significantly, but we do have the highest minimum wage in the country. Used to be able to dig the change out of the couch and get a meal at TB. The quality is stayed the same and customer service is usually on spot. If you make a complaint to cooperate, they listen. I had to do this a couple years ago. They listened and got back to me too. My son lives in Australia and was excited to see a TB there, but disappointed when the food was not the same quality or taste. May want to keep it uniform, when people travel they expect the same.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2019

Taco bell has food I like. They have enough variations to satisfy most appetites. On multiple occasions I felt the service was pretty good but not perfect. On one occasion it took over 7 minutes to get my food out. There wasn't a long line either. The quality of the food was good and hot, as it should be. The food is a good value as you can select from a few different menus having cheap to moderately priced on-trays.. The meal boxes when they have them are a great value too offering enough food for a hungry eater. They vary these boxes almost weekly so you can try different things each time you visit. Overall Taco bell deserves 4 out of 5 stars in each category.

Original review: July 30, 2019

The manager and staff at the 900 N, IL-83 Mundelein, Illinois Taco Bell location was the kindest people I dealt with when I had an online order problem at another Taco Bell location. The manager really understood my frustration and was kind and courteous the whole time. I had paid for an online order at a different location. At the drive thru I gave my name expecting they had my order details. The man was so rude and said they had no record of my order. I asked if I can get a refund and again the special man didn't want to help me and told me to call the 800 number. I became very livid and drove off.

I decided to go to another Taco Bell. Went inside to see If they can help me and the manager was more than willing to give me the food I ordered even though they were under different management and he even offered to give me a drink but I declined. Just wanted to say there are good people and bad people in any type of business and I'm so humbled by the kindness of this manager.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

The food is sometimes variable. Although good, there are times when things are not prepared as requested. Overall, I like this chain and it offers good value for the money. The restaurant and bathrooms are clean. The staff is friendly and attentive.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

No mature MGMT, just a bunch of teens giving away free food to their friends and no sense of urgency to paying customers. Orders looked like it would be a good order of nachos rather than what we ordered.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I love Taco Bell for the reason that I can get a more healthy Meal that has lower sodium salad or chicken taco. When I order a taco salad without meat it lowers the sodium and avoid red meat. Sometimes I'll get extra beans for the protein.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

My last 2 visits to T.B. at an Evansville In. location on St. Joe Ave. was very disappointing. 1 night there was a man sitting & talking to an employee asking me for money, another time there was a crew of scruffy looking young people working the restaurant. Whatever happened to a dress code.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

Taco Bell is ALWAYS coming up with fresh, new menu items, which are very tasty and affordable. They seemingly are able to place items, each and every time, in an order which you can always rely on taste, freshness, and a smile from staff! And, what's great about this chain is you can expect the very same taste and quality in just about every Taco Bell you travel to! In a word, delicious!

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Taco Bell Company Information