3.12/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Taco Bell

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 13, 2017

173 Taco Bell Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

Their food is really greasy. To go orders are seldom right. Inside usually has dirty tables and staff on their cell phones. No manager ever around. They do offer a variety but you dont know what is in it.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

The food is nasty. The hamburger is not real. The customer service sucks. I will never go back to Taco Bell again. I also tell my friends not to go there. My dog eats better than that dump!!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

They have wonderful food and service. If they make a mistake they fix it without any attitude. I realize fast food is demanding and not always an easy place to work in.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

I've eaten there a few times, I did not like the Tacos I received. They did not have but a very little meat or cheese, it had a lot of vegetables on it. The workers were not friendly and the last night I went there a few people came in with dogs and talked and laughed with the manager. I was very disappointed.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

I'm a Taco Fan. I'm truly in love with tacos. I love that you can just have taco salad or the chicken, you can have it with that nice spicy sauce or just have with that nice smooth sour cream, customize it your way. I can have it for lunch or dinner. When low on cash I can get the craving special. Most of all I truly enjoy the specials that they have. I love you Tacos!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

Better than the bread and hamburgers you get from the hamburger joints. They have a variety of menu options and seem to keep most prices reasonable. Only wish their lines weren't so long. But rather deal with the lines than have food prepared too early.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

The service is almost always fast and the friendliness of the workers is good. If I ever have a problem with anything they are always glad to accommodate.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

They have a clean environment, friendly, food delivered on time, no mess ups, even drive through was prompt. I prefer the dine in but I don't always get to go because lack of transportation, 50 miles away, delivery service wouldn't hurt.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

Taco Bell suffers from erratic service. At times it is excellent and unfortunately frequently orders are filled incorrectly. The food, while not particularly healthy, is a good value and popular with "hearty" appetites.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I have always liked Taco Bell and have been eating there for years! The servers are always very nice and the service is very fast and seems to be pretty accurate!

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

Sometimes the line is long on drive-thru and they take a while to get to you. Often they are out of things, although they do make it up with exchanges.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2017

I have found that Taco Bell is very consistent from one location to the next. The food tastes fresh. There is good selection and the prices are reasonable. The staff is always courteous.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2017

Skimpy on the tacos. The one we just had had small amounts of meat, cheese and lettuce. The shells were stale. No sauce was given even when asked. No napkins.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

TACO BELL was a very good place to eat and affordable. That was then and this is now, I am guessing what appears to be meat will remain a mystery, and customer service is very hit and miss, guessing the wages are low and not enough managers. I would say keeping those two areas of the business strong is the key to sustainability, not to mention happy customers.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

Taco Bell is a great place to get Mexican food for cheap. It has always been fresh when I went and I have always enjoyed their menu. I am a vegetarian so this is the perfect type of restaurant to eat at.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

I came in to the Taco Bell at 3025 W White Oaks Dr, Springfield, IL to grab a quick meal before my appointment. I, along with everyone else who ordered, waited 20-30 minutes for our food. It was such a hellacious experience that people went back to the counter to get their money back instead of waiting for their food. It was painful watching the lack of efficiency as the staff worked to get meals out. They seemed to be working hard, but not well. I understand this situation if there's a long line, but there weren't many people at all. One man spent his entire 30 minute lunch just waiting to get his food. It became almost comedic when someone actually received their food, people began applauding and congratulating them. This is the second time I've experienced this issue at this particular Taco Bell, and I won't ever be going back again. Based on the feedback I was hearing from fellow patrons, I'm not alone in this pledge.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2017

The food seems to be healthy and it is tasty as well. Their restaurants are usually clean and orderly. Their staff are usually quietly doing their jobs instead of loud laughing and talking, like other fast food restaurants.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I like the $1 menu-small snack items, and the price is right. I like the new food items that come along, and the 2PM-5PM $1 Drink selection is great. On the downside, the bean and cheese tostada is a mere shadow of it's former self. I do think their sauce is the best of all of the Mexican fast food places.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

The ground beef seems to have an oatmeal taste. The shells usually broken if purchased to go at Taco Bell. Always something missed out of to go order. Yes we get it back but does me no good at home already.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Taco Bell is a pretty good deal. The food seems to be hot. You can get it at a reasonable time. Cost is good and the quality is pretty good not as good as Del Taco but it's still a good product. Service is kind of hit and miss. For the most part it's good.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

I have visited a Taco Bell, I have received great service and the food is always good. It's freshly made and inexpensive. Extra bonus is it's open late.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2017

I love tacos and I love the fact that Taco Bell has them so reasonably priced that I can enjoy them whenever I want and not kill my budget for good food.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2017

This is one of the bottom of the barrel restaurants. I do everything I can to avoid this place. When I was a kid I enjoyed their simple bean-n-cheese burritos. Now everything there upsets my stomach. Now of their food is prepared onsite. It is all pre-made and re-heated. GROSS.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

The service people are very respectful and generally very patient. The menu explains what each item is priced well. It doesn't cost much more than having to go grocery shopping which makes it a nice change of pace when we seldom have extra money for eating out.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I always order the same menu items. Bean burritos and crunchy tacos. I can count on the flavor being consistent. The mild sauce is good and not too hot. Sometimes, depending on whose putting the order together, there may be more cheese which helps the tacos taste a little better. The price is right for a quick lunch. I've tried other Mexican fast food and the flavor is not as good so I always go back to Taco Bell.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2017

I have found Taco Bell to have decent food with good service and reasonable prices. I have found that with all restaurants we have visited. Try it for yourself.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

Love Taco Bell always, good food, pleasant employees, managers are good, clean dining area, well tables chairs, and floors, and free pop refills, always have napkins filled, clean pop machines, and cleaned bathrooms.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

I think that some items are overpriced. The kids nothing to occupy their time, some restaurants have crayons and special placemats. All personnel should have to be taught how to be more Customer Friendly. They should be made to keep Cellphones off the floor, they can check them on their breaks. It's okay to cut up with each other but the customer comes first. I worked in retail for 15 years, being attentive makes the Customers happy and sure to keep coming back as well as other people whom they have told.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2017

I really enjoy going to Taco Bell for the food. I love the seasoning used in the meat & the different choices. I DISLIKE WHEN the Taco is served SOGGY! Everything else is great.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

A good menu variety but they skimp on quality and portions of meat, cheese. Mostly their main ingredient is lettuce which is the cheapest thing to purchase.

Taco Bell Company Information