3.18/5
Based on 102 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

231 Taco Bell Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 5, 2018

I created this account just to write a review about how slow the service is at the Taco Bell location that is closest to my home. I’ve come to this location several times over the past four years and the service has always been slow, but I’ve been sitting in the drive-through line for about 15 minutes and have not had a chance to order. I’ve seen several people leave because they are not willing to wait. I’m not writing this review to bash Taco Bell at all. I would just like for someone to have the opportunity to correct something that may be going unnoticed. The location is in Sandy Springs, GA in zip 30328 at the crossroads of Abernathy and Roswell Rd. I love Taco Bell. If you could please address this I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

Taco Bell in Hampton Cove needs major improvement! I have gone twice and had poor service both times. We ordered shredded chicken burritos and were given tacos. The first time we made it all the way home and had to go back. The second time, I checked them at the counter and asked that they be re-made. Taco Bell manager dumped the taco stuffing into a burrito tortilla and had staff member give them back. No rice, no sauce, and it had the taco lettuce on it. Sad, sad, sad, and unethical!!!! The store is also dirty, food and grease on the floor, staff looks rushed and tired. While I was there each time more people got the wrong order than got the right order. Not to mention, the average wait time for fast food is 20-30 minutes... That's not fast. Buyer beware! Go someplace else.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I got a Supreme Burrito and Nacho Fries at the Hamilton Montana store. Both were cold and the fries were mushy. All kidding aside the burrito was the worst burrito I have ever had. The Nacho Fries were just ok, but like I said cold.

Original review: July 2, 2018

Late at night when you're hungry this is the place to go. The food is always great and hits spot. Now the customer service is a hit and miss. Sometimes it's great, other times it's good and there are times when they make you feel unwanted. The only other problem I have is dessert. There should be a bigger selection. It's a hassle to have to go to more than one fast food restaurant. When it's late at night or throughout the day... one is all we have time for.

Original review: June 23, 2018

As it stains the customer servicè is put together. It might be better if they had a service that you either spoke into, text/Typed or called your order in. Someway you didn't need to speak to a person but only to pìçk it ùp.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?

Original review: June 10, 2018

Let this stand as notification of unprofessional behavior by a representative of your company, Taco Bell, located at 555 NE Hwy 19 Crystal River. Florida, at 03:59 pm, today's date: June 10, 2018. We visited this location on June 1. 2018 and purchased food totaling $18.05 at 12:12 pm, utilizing the drive-thru window. Upon returning home, we found several strands of human hair throughout our food. We immediately made contact by phone to notify management that it was apparent someone in the food preparation area was failing to use proper headgear required by law to prevent the contamination of food products. On that date, a representative, who introduced herself as ** politely registered our concerns, and without delay invited us to return to the location for a complete refund of our money, along with full replacement of our purchase.

At that time, we informed your representative of our busy schedule, along with our inability to return at that time. ** graciously offered to take our name and phone number and invited us to return at our convenience for a replacement, to which we agreed on a future date. Today, June 10, 2018, at 03:59 pm my wife entered the location, with the original receipt of purchase to request the replacement of the food initially purchased. Confronted by a different representative than we had spoken with on the phone, **. This representative became verbally aggressive towards my wife, using profanity, stating that "it was people like us that she hated, always coming in expecting free food, and she was tired of it and wasn't going to tolerate it!" She spoke in a loud, unprofessional manner that could be heard by other patrons of the restaurant, embarrassing my wife as well as making us feel as if we had committed a crime.

She continued her rant as she refused to replace the food. Instead, being forced to purchase the majority of our order, allowing ** to decide which portion would get replaced, and which part would require additional purchase. Your representative not only acted in an unprofessional manner but verbally assaulted my wife in the process. Publically embarrassing her in front of other patrons, as well as other employees of your company, whom all smiled and chuckled as if they were enjoying the show that was on display at the expense of my spouse.

I will not overlook this incident and would like a member of ownership, not management to contact at the number provided. Through the thoughtfulness of three separate patrons who witnessed this atrocity, I have obtained written statements. This public display of intentional humiliation enacted by your employee is without question, disgusting, unprofessional, at best. I seek a response from your ownership within a reasonable amount of time from today's date. Regards.

Original review: June 6, 2018

This happens often at this Taco Bell (Lincolnway E. Mishawaka, IN). Last night 4 people standing at the drive up window talking and laughing, after waiting in line at least 15 minutes. Asked for 2 bean & 2 beef... Got 4 bean burritos. This happens often. Bad service and slow.

Original review: May 24, 2018

This is the second time I went to Taco Bell on 13 in Dover and I asked for something not to be put on my food and once again they can't read the word NO and put it on anyways because they are too busy playing around and not paying attention. And when you call to complain they act like your inconvenience them after you done spent your money there and can't even apologize for it.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I love Taco Bell and they have great customer services. I was having a bad day until I came there and meet an employee name Nepah. She was really engaged with me. Make sure I was ok. I love that. Keep it up Nepah.

Original review: April 8, 2018

I hope the owners of Taco Bell see this post on discontinuing items. I've been recently going back to Taco Bell due to hearing about the nacho fries and now I hear they discontinued them... You guys suck now. How the the hell do you stay in business when you continuously discontinue items that are actually really delicious... I swear I have such issues with businesses like you that screw customers over. That is the worst way to make and keep a business operating... I hope you guys go out of business one day... You guys are ridiculous ** to get rid of good stuff. You should discontinue ** that don't really sell and are nasty... You should really think about what you're doing before you make another stupid decision... Well guess I will go to a new place for nacho fries or for nachos.

Original review: April 6, 2018

I hope this goes to who owns and or runs Taco Bells cause my problem isn't with a location it's with the good things you take away and try to replace with something that cannot even compare. Examples the Verde sauce bet that's gone cause it couldn't stay stocked so replace it with Diablo. Why - oh cause No one likes that one.

Another example, the naked chicken chalupa that was amazingly good but oh no Taco Bell thinks they're losing money cause people are buying it so let's change that to Chicken triangles really OK. Then oh yes, there was the Taco Bell fries that were so good that I know of people just coming to Taco Bell for that and oh too bad but we got this triple melt burrito literally just rice, beef, and a three cheese blend put on it. Oh but we steam it they say. So what's the deal Taco Bell. Why do you get rid of what sells?

Original review: March 3, 2018

Halfway thru eating my Steak Crunchwrap, there was a bone fragment about the size of an almond that I munched into, that was uncomfortable. When I showed Gerard, the manager, he took it from me, and said someone would call me on Monday, since the office was closed. I gave him my information, and hope he follows thru.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

After my 2 bad experiences with Taco Bell, I hate to admit I still buy from them. I make sure this time, I COUNT MY ITEMS before I leave. In 2-separate branches (Tomball, and 1960 Walters). I had 1 taco missing. I don't know if that's how they operate. It was when I got home that I looked, I missed some of my orders. I said never AGAIN. Today, I went to two separate branches at o9, the one at veterans memorial said, they don't serve breakfast burritos. I drove all the way to Walter and 1960, after these road constructions, the drive thru person told me, they don't serve breakfast burritos CAUSE THE TRUCK DIDN'T COME IN YET. I said, "Seriously?" How frustrating, I hope they make sure next time they have it all the time.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I love Taco Bell, have since I was a small child, that means I've lived it for well over 40 years now. When we go out to fast food, I always choose Taco Bell. Their selection is good, something for everyone in the family, and there are also healthy choices.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2018

They need to train their employees to take pride in their job! They seem to have young people working there that slap the food together & don't care if they get your order right!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

I love Taco Bell's crunchy tacos and their cinnamon twists. I always order those because they are my favorites. Their prices are reasonable and service is prompt. In the past when I had an issue about a long wait to order in the drive through, my complaint was noted and resolved by management.... and they even sent a letter of apology along with a certificate for a free meal.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2018

I use the drive-thru at Taco Bell and they never get my order right. It's a joke now as to what we will get as to what we ordered. One time we ordered 2 taco and got a bag of sauce packets.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

The food at Taco Bell has always been fresh and had a taste of quality products. Moreover, the customer service has always been excellent as well as professional. I enjoy Taco Bell and feel I have spent my money wisely.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

Taco Bell has a pretty good selection. And they have some pretty good items that you can only find at a Taco Bell like the Doritos Locos Taco. They're just amazing. And even the value menu has some pretty great tasting items which for the portion and price you just can't go wrong. The new Potatorita is just great and for only a buck!! Personally if I had a choice of McDonald's, BK, Wendy's or Taco Bell I'd go with Taco Bell. I can spend 3 bucks and get full. I mean how can you go wrong with that value?

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

Nutritionally, it's not great but for flavor and price, it's great! It's one of the few places that I can afford to fill up my teen and preteen boys. Also, many of your locations are open really late or 24 hours.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I’m usually satisfied. The only thing is where I live they are always running out of things but everything else is fine. The food is good but how do you eat a taco without lettuce.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I do mostly drive-thru and different locations. They are consistent and a good buy. They also "pack" well and the food is warm when I get to the office or home if they evening meal.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

I have been a Taco Bell customer since 1978, during my last 2 years of high school. I remember delicious tacos, tostadas, burritos and bell beefers on a weekly basis. Last week my roommate stopped at Taco Bell/Colonel Sanders for dinner. After the meal I told him to count me out of further stops. It was too expensive, dry and barely flavorful.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I love Taco Bell but... They don't love me back! I walked my hungover self all the way to Taco Bell in the cold wind and snow, I ordered and paid for 3 MEALS but I only got 2 MEALS in return. I didn't check my order. I just put it in my backpack and walked back home. When I got home I had to share my meal with my fiance and the other meal went to my brother. It was truly delicious food, but the portions were way too small. Why even bother putting meat in my tacos at all? It was truly the worst experience and it messed up my day more or less. They didn't even give me my receipt. 3 pops, 2 fry supremes and 2 missing tacos. I should have checked my order before leaving, it's sad that I can't just rely on the employees to get it right. I know it gets busy but come on, I need more stuff in my tacos. The level of stinge was woefully astounding. I paid for 3 meals but received 2, and they were barely tacos. My fry supreme was half full. Thanks for jacking my money.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

They are a little chincy on the meat and I have heard it is not quality beef. They changed their nacho chips years ago and I really don't like the new ones.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I enjoy eating here because I love Mexican food and there is a great selection of items to pick from. My favorites include a regular taco, a supreme taco, or a Mexican pizza. Although, I have not been able to go there more than a few times in the last couple of months, I hope to go there more often in the future since it is open late.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Need to come down on prices and be a little more polite to customers. And make sure when they ask for condiments that they actually get them, and clean the place up a little more.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

While in the drive-thru in Taco Bell I was ordering a breakfast scramble and I asked the young lady that was on the intercom if I order a breakfast scramble with only eggs and potatoes would it be the same price as the item was originally prepared? She said yes. So Taco Bell charges us the same price for an item even if you dont want everything that comes on that item.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

Going to Taco Bell CA is always fun. My kids love it, we always go there. The manager there is very friendly and in store #027844 they introduced me with the new Taco Bell Tellthebell Survey, By which you can win 500$ Instantly. <3

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Taco Bell offers an excellent menu that has some very nice specials. The workers are courteous and helpful. The waiting time is usually quite reasonable.

Taco Bell Company Information

www.tacobell.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business