2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.53/5

Taco Bell Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?

Original review: Oct. 22, 2020

Have 5 small kids, I ordered a big meal and one drink, I forgot to order more drinks so when I went to pay I asked if I could add more drinks and they said they could not let me add another drink. Really?! That is the stupidest laziest thing I've ever heard at a drive through. Taco Bell Dayton, TN.... sucks.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

Prices went up twice. Ordered cheese quesadillas, got home and nothing but a tortilla and sprinkle of cheese, just went spent $35 on food. Forgot three items, had to take back. Chalupas were so awful. No more.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2020

For a fast-food chain that makes millions of dollars, I'd expect Taco Bell to at least fill their tacos even halfway with substance. However, every time I decide to give Taco Bell another chance and order tacos, specifically supreme tacos, I receive extremely thin, stale tacos that are not even 1/5 of the way filled with ingredients. I can literally pinch the tacos completely closed with barely any pressure.

They look extremely unappetizing and look like something that someone dug out of the trash, and look like they should cost 1 cent. It is pretty embarrassing and the people in charge of Taco Bell could not make it any more clear that they do not care at all about their customers. It is bewildering to me that this company is as successful as it is when they prepare "food" like this. Additionally, I would like to know why the beef in my "crunchwrap" (in which the tortilla was just completely raw, no "crunch" whatsoever) was a completely different shade, taste, and texture than the beef in the tacos. It tasted like someone's leftovers.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

My local Taco Bell 2104 West Roosevelt Boulevard Monroe North Carolina has gone downhill in the last year with customer service and quality of food. Employees are rude, disrespectful and show little respect for their jobs, managers are just as bad they throw the food together and you can never get an order right but then you get all pissed off when somebody calls what comes back through the line to complain and you showing attitude. Evidently the district manager would rather ignore you been trying to fix the problem. I have spoke with corporate on four different occasions and was told the district manager would be back in touch with me within 3 business days. That's a joke.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

We received an order of nachos $5.00 box. Called manager and told her that the chips are stale and that they look like they are from the bottom of the box. She was very defensive and said, "We don't serve stale chips but you can bring those stale chips right up here and we will exchange/refund." We informed her we do not want money back and we don't want an exchange. "We are informing you about your product is not fit to eat." She said she did not care if we called corporate and hung up. Maybe if you could be an adult and have some customer service training you would know how to respond to this issue. Everyone at the location from taking order and giving order was pleasant and great to deal with...except "Manager" on phone.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

I have no other complaints against Taco Bell... Well maybe the fact that they got rid of the Diet Bahama Blast drink, which I loved. Oh well. But, then some brilliant twit at the chain decided to get rid of Green Sauce. So basically, I stopped eating Taco Bell. My wife likes the tostadas. So, today I went to Taco Bell to get some tostadas for my wife only to be told that they no longer sell Tostadas. "Mexican Pizza is the closest item we have to that," said the young girl behind the counter. I was dumbfounded. I left with a taco. Probably the same corporate green sauce hating twit decided that tostadas should no longer be on the menu. I spoke with my wife about this new development. We decided that our fast food dollars will no longer go to Taco Bell. There are so many newer, fresher, and more authentic fast food restaurants to choose from... Even in small town America.... Even with Covid-19. Adiós Taco Bell.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

We like Taco Bell food and today we chose the Cravings Pack which was priced nicely. Sadly found 1 small hair in 1 burrito and another hair in the taco. Will not return. We were surprised employee handing our order and $ did not wear mask.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2020

I came in at 10:38 am to get power bowl. The manager lady made me wait until she was done helping other staff. When she finally came to me, she didn't ask, "How can I help you." She just said "we only have breakfast". I said "lunch starts at 10:00." She said, "It's not ready, I have to temp it." I said, "Well this is really inconvenient, I'm on my way to work." She didn't apologise not once but said again "it's not ready, have a nice day" and walked away, turning her back on me.

She was so rude to me in front of her employees. She not only embarrassed me but herself as well. Not a good way to show staff how to treat paying customers. I tried to call the customer service and it kept me on hold, they never answered so I tried to go to the site where we could give feedback. It would not accept my address so I couldn't even leave feedback. I've gone to Taco bell since I've been 14 years old and I'm now 55. I will never ever spend my hard earned money there again and I will share my experience with everyone I know.

Original review: July 28, 2020

Let me start off by saying I NEVER make reviews but I felt this particular experience was horrific. I go to this Taco Bell on Canton Rd once maybe twice a week for lunch. 2 years ago it was the WORST service ever. Always had to check my bag before leaving and it was guaranteed to be wrong. I love Taco Bell. It’s close to my job so I’ll deal with it. Over the past 2 years this Taco Bell has dramatically done a 180 to the point that I don’t worry too much about checking my bag anymore. Well today put an end to me going to this Taco Bell.

First I get there and there’s about 5-6 cars in front of me. Typical. I pull up to the speaker to order my food and they ask me to hold. Typical again! But what I didn’t expect was a 5-7 minute hold time without coming back to the speaker, EVERYBODY clearing out in front of me, everybody clearing out behind me due to the wait and so I ask “excuse me when will I be able to place my order?” A moment later I hear a voice boom over the speaker ”we’re having some problems right now. Give us another minute or so.” My response “well I’ve already been here 5 already. Do you know how much longer it will be?” “Ma’am we’re having issues. Give us another minute.” A minute or two passes and at this point yes I’m already frustrated from waiting and being spoken to rudely.

I then again ask “do you know how much longer it’s going to be, I’m on my lunch break?” “IT WILL BE ABOUT 30 MORE SECONDS MAAM. PLEASE.” So I pull up to the window to speak to a manager all to find out the person who has been speaking to me the entire time IS THE GENERAL MANAGER?!? After going back and forth about if she thought that was okay to speak to me like that and me trying to explain how long I had been waiting while being over talked, I ended up driving off and going to Taco Bell on Roswell Road about 10 minutes away from the Canton RD one (and also being extremely late back to work).

I find out after speaking with an amazing manager on Roswell Road that Canton RD is a corporation and I would need to speak with corporate but she didn’t appreciate that treatment at all and at least offered her condolences. The Roswell RD Taco Bell has always been my go to if I’m not at work and now I see why. I am extremely upset and dissatisfied by the treatment I received at the Canton Road location. I understand things happen and people get agitated especially when things are not going their way at work but I would expect this from a regular employee who just comes in for their shift and leaves. NOT a general manager. I will now take the extra 3 minute drive one way to be treated at least like a human being with feelings than to ever return to Canton Road Taco Bell.

Original review: July 22, 2020

When we got our food we checked the bag to see if we had gotten everything we paid for. The container of rice and the beans were not even halfway full. The manager and the employees told us that is the regular amount, except when we went to other Taco Bells the amount was much greater. They eventually gave us more. We will definitely not be going to the Taco Bell on 75th and Rickert in Naperville.

Taco Bell Company Information