2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.62/5

Taco Bell Reviews

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

Good food at decent price except ground beef is very greasy. Most of the time the amount of ingredients on my tostadas are very skimpy. I usually purchase two and they aren’t even fixed the same. The Service at most Taco Bell’s is very slow.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

I really like Taco Bell and am grateful we have one locally but it’s not always clean in the dining area. Also there is only one restroom stall per gender and employees use the same as customers which is sometimes a wait. Also, coffee should be in the menu. I dined there tonight.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

Food smells and tastes fantastic, however it traverses through my intestines like a runaway freight train. I wish I know what they put in it to make it affect me like that! I used to like the Chalupas, then the shells were cold and no longer made to order. The basic soft shell tacos used to be great.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

I have never had any bad experience at this restaurant in any way, foodwise, servicewise, or any other way. I've had many of them at other restaurants!! But Taco Bell is reliable and I love their food. I will continue to go to them whenever I have a taco craving or a nacho craving!!!! Or any other Mexican food craving!!!!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

This restaurant never fails to meet my food needs. Every time I go here I have great meals and I love the menu selection. My favorite item is the Doritos Locos Taco and will continue to be as I eat there.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

I Love Taco Bell!! I can eat there even if I am dieting. The food is always fresh and can easily be made to order. The restaurant is clean and fully stocked with extras you may need, and the staff is great!!

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

They have changed up their menu a bit, which is good. After a while it gets boring. A few things that I would like back is the dollar menu, and some of the old soft tacos fresh chicken and steak tacos. They were the best of all.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

I love grabbing a taco on a busy day. While not always the best quality of meats,, Taco Bell always has the freshest lettuce, tomato, and other fillers. Spices are always great. Always something for every taste, and mostly very healthy foods! I can always get my family on board with a grab-n-go Taco Bell meal!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2020

Customer service is terrible, food quality is poor lacking flavor and amount is not a good value. The customer service is awful, food is bad quality, the amount charged for the amount received is poor, the flavor is horrible.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I like Taco Bell quite a lot and like that it's very economical with small portion sizes, so if I just want a quick snack, I can buy something small. There might have been a couple of new items that were not that great and not really what I was expecting, but the classics are always good.

Taco Bell Company Information