2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.51/5

Taco Bell Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?

Original review: June 14, 2020

Ordered through the drive thru a steak power bowl. Got home- NO STEAK or meat of any kind! The place looked clean, the clerk's friendly, nothing amiss. Looked like white guys running the grill and counter. Going to chat with the manager asap. Corner of 2283/Hero Way and Busn 183/Bell.

Original review: June 11, 2020

We have stopped at the Trinidad, Colorado TB/KFC 2 times in the past month. The first time we were in line in our car for over 35 minutes and there were only 5 cars in front of us? We decided that was a fluke and since choices are limited in Trinidad we decided to give them another try today. Over 40 minutes in our car in line and no way to escape. It took them a minimum of 5 minutes per car and when we finally got to the window we waited over 2 minutes for someone to come to the window? When she finally came to take our money I asked her if our food was still warm. Since we had waited over 30 minutes after ordering and there were 7 bags of food sitting by the window waiting to be given to the people behind me. She shrugged her shoulders and said something to the effect that she was really tired? Of course the food was cold and dry and should have been returned, but I was so mad at that point that it could not have been a good conversation...

I will never stop at the Trinidad TB/KFC again. TB/KFC has been a go/to for us when we travel because of consistently good food and fast service. If Denise at the TB in Live Oak, Florida ever stopped by this store she would have a heart attack because of the poor service. And they did not offer dine-in so inside traffic was not the problem. The Live Oak, Florida TB is a great store and I highly recommend it. The Trinidad, Colorado TB/KFC, would be a big Heck NO if anyone asks me, I will never stop there again.

Original review: June 8, 2020

When getting to window she rudely told me she was out of drink and when I asked her which other kind of freeze they had she looked at us with disgust. And when asked her again she did the same exact thing and she finally answers after the 3rd time of asking and her response was very rude then as well. When paying she barely stuck card reader out window and I had to shove my card in while basically having to reaching into window. Along with no sauce which we asked for twice and the drink was suppose to be LG Dr.Pepper and we got a Coke. (Along with no receipt)

Original review: May 24, 2020

I have been to Taco Bell 3 different times. Simply AWFUL. You'd think I would not go back after the first time! But NO had to go 2 more times! Ordered 3 Taco Supreme, got home, had something curls with cinnamon! 2nd time ordered burritos. Got home, had tacos, 3rd time was ordering for 3 people - 3 tacos, 3 burritos with beef, got home, had 3 tacos with nothing but cheese on it, burritos had no beef just cheese! Cost over $25 for crap. Worst meal I ever purchased. Don't let me get into the drinks! 2 sweet teas, 1 coke, unsweet tea & still not sure what the coke was!

Original review: May 18, 2020

Wanted to order a taco salad. Was informed that they are no longer available. Unbelievable for a Hispanic fast food restaurant to not have a taco salad anymore!!! Will definitely take my business to Taco John's from now on, who do offer a taco salad.

Original review: May 13, 2020

We (my family and I) have gone multiple occasions to Taco Bell and have gotten our order wrong multiple times. This was the last straw as they left out several items we ordered and I am very displeased at the service we have. They also have given multiple attitudes and have even said so to our faces.

Original review: March 6, 2020

I have loved Taco Bell for many years. However I picked up an order @ TacoBell (**) Elmwood Park NJ yesterday. I was totally dissapointed with my order. The chicken quesadillas had less chicken in them - was like eating cheese and quesadilla. I asked for salsa - no longer have salsa - they have something with few chopped tomato, lots of onion and cilantro - did not like this at all. I also got a taco salad and asked for a side of chili - they stopped selling chili (a Mexican food place with NO CHILI!!). The meat (BEEF?) in the taco salad didn't look like beef nor taste like it. It looked like mashed DOG FOOD - and the taste was horrilble. This experience totally turned me off for going to Taco Bell. Arlene. (survey code - ** ) 3/5/20 order # **.

Original review: March 2, 2020

Went there to order some food, they were very smart and ignorant about it and we always have a lot of money going into this restaurant. Looks like I won’t be returning. Need to learn better customer service skills.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

They were out of taco meat and other stuff and when I got home after I had to go up there twice my order was wrong again. Then when I called to inform about the order being wrong all the manager could say was, "Oh sorry," and the first time I asked to speak with the manager I was asked to call back in 30 minutes.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

The food is sometimes variable. Although good, there are times when things are not prepared as requested. Overall, I like this chain and it offers good value for the money. The restaurant and bathrooms are clean. The staff is friendly and attentive.

Taco Bell Company Information