3.6/5 (363 ratings)

About Taco Bell

Taco Bell Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2022

I loved Taco Bell, I mean loved it. So much that back in my teens years I even got a job at a taco bell. There was only one thing that I loved on the menu and I always got it. The gordita, and when they got rid of it I had no reason to eat nothing else on the menu. Nowadays my wife goes there and asks if I have anything else that I would like to eat there. I tell her no, they got rid of the one thing I loved about that place, so all I get is a drink. Thanks taco bell, there is just nothing else else I want from there. Even the other versions with a taco shell in it. They would refuse to take it out for me. I didn't care what I had to pay for, I just didn't want to eat a shell in one. I can't see myself eating anything else there.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

Placed a merch order early December. After emailing twice for order updates, status, etc, my order was canceled because it was out of stock- almost a month after ordering. This was a Christmas present. I was given a refund. I placed a new order Jan. 15th. Order has not even begun processing. I manage an e-commerce company. No one manages this company. It's a joke. I paid $55 for a sweatshirt I will apparently never receive. Don't order merch - cause you may never get it.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

I will never order from Taco Bell on 22nd street in West Des Moines… The manager hung up on me twice after trying to verify my order.. I could of had a allergy to beans after she hung up and was laughing at this office at 9pm 1/5/22… Bad service and I will not ever spend money with taco bell again… Us hard workers work so hard a reply on a good place to help with lifestyle… Never again, they should be not in charge.. Short staff or not… You will never have business.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2021

The Taco Bell on Ford Road in Westland Michigan, I will never go to another Taco Bell again in my life. This guy, he said he the manager was so so mean and rude. All I did was order my food on Google and they didn't have the food that I order ok so I had to go to the app and cancel my order. How do I do that, he said, "Ma'am you need to do this." "I don't know, I never dealt with the app." "You need to get out of line, it takes about 10 minutes then reorder and get back in line." "I'm not finding how to cancel it. Help me."

I ask if I could deal with someone else that knew what they were doing so I could cancel it. He told me I am being rude and they're not serving me and I need to leave this Taco Bell now. I asked for a corporate number so I could get help canceling it, he told me to Google it. He told me that everyone else that cancelled their order on the app doesn't have any issues doing that. Well I'm not everyone else, I'm me someone who not really not up to date with technology. I just decided one day that I would try Google, biggest mistake of my life. This guy said, "It's just like how you use Door Dash and other apps." I have never used them. I was not finding how to cancel it.

I called the police and they were really nice and helped me. The police officer cancelled my order on my app and Google corporate number for me. But even the police officer said that the corporate number was hard for him to find to. This man was so mean he. I will never ever go to another Taco Bell again or use another app to order. I was not yelling, I was talking and just needed help. Needless to say, we just went without dinner for the rest of the night.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2021

Originally I went to one on I-29, they weren't even open at 8:00, so I went to the one off of Dale Earnhardt on Spider Drive, I ordered five Fiesta Potato Burritos, and they added sausage to that crap and charged me for it. I didn't want to go back because at that point they'll spit in your food.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2021

Ordered the nachos and quesadilla both in a meal. The Nachos and the chips were that salty we could not get through the meal + was that soggy it looked like it had been soaked in water. Very Disappointing.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2021

No mild sauce. 1 of 2 tacos was like someone dropped it in water and it fell apart in the bag, Beef Burrito Supreme had no beef in it and receipt verified it was a beef burrito, 3 packs of sauce for the above plus a Taco bowel when I made sure I asked to get enough. Only reason for going because the wife wanted a Taco salad which they no longer have. I've had some bad fast food experiences but this was ridiculous, it was like they were saying, "Don't come back, ever."

Original review: Oct. 24, 2021

I placed an online order to pick up in the drive thru only to be told they closed early. In order for me to get a refund I had to contact customer service. It's been over a week and still no refund. No more Tacohell for me!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

My wife and I went for a ride to the Taco Bell in Ridge New York. We had 4 hard tacos, some chipotle burrito, 2 chicken burritos and 2 supreme sandwich looking things, they were round cost about seven bucks each and were as light as a feather. I had these things before and they were filled but not this time. The chicken burritos had no chicken, it must have walked thru the burrito. The taste was so far off and to think we drove out to Ridge just to avoid the Taco Bell in our hometown and were rewarded with another awful Taco Bell experience. Taco Bell I'm done, you obviously don't care what your customers get for their money.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

No problem ordering. The tacos tasted terrible. Small portions of meat. No Diablo sauce. Employee said, "Don't blame me, our supplier won't give us any." Overpriced for top grade taco. Heavy on salads light on the beef.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2021

I purchased a 3 Taco Supreme Meal and Nacho Bellgrande. The taco shells were stale, bendable and inedible. The nacho chips were the same. Please check food before you leave. This Taco Bell is located on Sibley Blvd. Dolton, Illinois.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2021

I thought I would give Taco Bell's new chicken taco sandwich a try. Other than tasting good it has to be the absolute smallest, most miniature, most pitifully small fast food item I've ever had my life. For almost a $1.50 is an absolute joke. The woman from the '80s that used to say where's the beef will look at this ridiculously small food item and be rolling around in her grave, Taco Bell must have all of a sudden invented the world's smallest chicken strip to put in their pita bread. I had a cup of them where they were so small. The chicken was not a strip. It was the size of a chicken nugget. It definitely is not a meal. It's more an older or a very small snack in the '80s.

I thought Happy meals were portions small for children. This chicken sandwich Taco is about the size of a small plastic toy that used to be in the classic Happy meals. Other than tasting good it has absolutely not much going for it. Burger King you can get eight chicken nuggets for 1.49 which is about 7 nuggets more than some of the incredibly puny downright tiny single chicken strip that's in some of the so-called chicken taco sandwiches. This thing is so smalllllll I would maybe consider it portion size for a 4-6 year old child. Definitely not for a teenager or an adult.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

It was 70 dollars for 24 supreme tocos. $18.00 for sour cream and $12.00 for tomatoes and that was not extra. Last time for me. Should have ordered the plain ones. Just meat and lettuce. I know I will not be going back.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

The girl working drive thru was very nice but Taco Bell's corporation apparently don't know what they are doing. The few good things they had they took and then they bring a few things back for a month here and there and then take it back off. Super annoying as you never know what you are able to get. We definitely won't be returning for that reason and for the fact the lady at the window was horrible! If I could give negative stars I would.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

I believe the Franchise leaders cannot make up their mind. Their menu changes so much and so fast it is unreal. I used to get the fiesta potatoes. They discontinued them. They started the loaded nacho box and discontinued it. Then the loaded Fritos nacho fries and discontinued them. Now the fiesta potatoes are back. Seriously, you order something one time, like it, and go back to order it and it is discontinued.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

After using the TacoBell app which doesn’t actually save your favorites, and verifying our order on the drive-through screen, I arrived home to bite into my taco created to include my allergen. Never again.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

I ordered two burritos with EXTRA beans, EXTRA cheese & EXTRA sour cream. When I got home, there were two burritos with extra beans, but NO cheese and NO sour cream. The people who took my order and payment were very friendly.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

I have eaten at Taco Bell since they opened their first stores. I keep coming back for their menu. My experience today was good but the Crunchwrap was 3" in diameter with the same $3.29 price. The crunchwrap used to be 5" in diameter. The excuse I heard was that they use a smaller tortilla. Bad excuse because the overlap of the tortilla was still over half the size of the wrap. Very little ingredients is the result. Okay, so inflation, rising prices, etc is causing changes in product size. That has been going on for 40 years. But this is poor. I won't be buying this expensive tortilla item with very little food in it. Definitely zero value in it. This too bad because I like the restaurant. They should be more customer oriented and provide a better product. A high profit percentage is not important when you have so much volume of sales. I like the food, get back to giving value to your customers.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

I had a taco at the North Babylon NY Taco Bell. Within 2 hours it made me sick. I will never eat there again. I was sick all night. Also the food is a very poor value. They give you very little for your money. I think the taco filling was spoiled.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

I used to frequent Taco Bell in La Crosse, WI. It is my favorite thing to eat. Unfortunately, I won’t return. My order was wrong over half the time. With how often I went there, I contacted Taco Bell to ask them to make it right as I was a frequent customer. No response. They don’t care about their customers. Workers are all incompetent and prices are getting ridiculous due to paying those workers unrealistic wages.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

We were at the Taco Bell in Roanoke Va on 1406 Hershberger Rd on today 8/14/21. The service was very slow, it took 19 minutes to get our food. The young man preparing the food dropped a wrap on the floor and was going to keep the same gloves on after picking it up until another customer said something. Also when I said something to the manager, he was laughing and smirking and going slow on purpose. It was unacceptable. I will never dine or get take out from this Taco Bell again. Very Poor!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

Every time I go to Taco Bell the sour cream is always at the bottom sogging up the sell and that is not good. It taste awful and it makes my stomach hurt so back and it does not come out well. This happens every time I go there. This happens even with other things. I will never go back.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

Crunchwrap Supreme is joke and should be placed in meals for $1 category. All you get is a tortilla with 4 pieces of tomato, some lettuce and sprinkles of meat if you're lucky!!! It is not worth money. You will be left hungry and angry.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

Ate Taco bell chicken chalupa two days in a row and have been bed down with stomach pains, nausea and vomiting ever since (been 4 days now). Never ever eating there again, it's not worth risking my health for.

Original review: July 31, 2021

I have always loved Taco Bell. But their portions are terrible. I now go to a regular Mexican place. Their portions are over the top, and takes more time to get your food but it more worth it if you're getting more quantity for your money.

Original review: July 12, 2021

Ordered for delivery. Three taco supreme, crunchy. They were hardly like the supreme I remember. Only lettuce, no tomatoes, a small dab of sour cream but the worst part was the shell that was hardly crunchy. It was soggy and fell apart as I grabbed it with the inside falling out. Plenty of sauce, though. I ordered an extra one plus two of the cinnamon goodies. $19+ that is a lot to pay for such poor quality food. I will never again order from Taco Bell. I give it a two as the delivery by Doordash was on time. Zero stars for the food.

Original review: July 10, 2021

Every time I come to the Bloomington MN store, Leon is always so friendly. He goes out of his way to greet customers and remembers them as well. Today all the tables were dirty and he took it upon himself to clean one for me then proceeded to clean the dining room. He was stationed at the drive thru but chose to accommodate me.

Original review: July 10, 2021

I used to enjoy going to Taco Bell but all the items I used to order are gone… My family and friends stopped going for the same reason. Taco salad, Mexican pizza, pinto and cheese just to name a few. Good luck with your new menu but I won’t be eating here…

Original review: June 15, 2021

I ordered one each of food items from menu to see how much ingredients they put. My observation was half or very little amount of ingredients went into making my order. Why are the portions in the product from the menu 75 % less than advertised.

Original review: June 6, 2021

Do not order Taco Bell food using the Google application. They have no procedures to refund a order not even a help FAQ to do so. The store manager here in Glendale AZ was rude and clueless on how even said application worked. She claimed they are not even trained on how it functions. If you have a problem you are out of luck if it's after 4 pm as nobody is at the office.

Taco Bell Company Information