2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.2/5 (444 ratings)

About Taco Bell

Taco Bell Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?

Original review: Sept. 14, 2021

I believe the Franchise leaders cannot make up their mind. Their menu changes so much and so fast it is unreal. I used to get the fiesta potatoes. They discontinued them. They started the loaded nacho box and discontinued it. Then the loaded Fritos nacho fries and discontinued them. Now the fiesta potatoes are back. Seriously, you order something one time, like it, and go back to order it and it is discontinued.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2021

After using the TacoBell app which doesn’t actually save your favorites, and verifying our order on the drive-through screen, I arrived home to bite into my taco created to include my allergen. Never again.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2021

I ordered two burritos with EXTRA beans, EXTRA cheese & EXTRA sour cream. When I got home, there were two burritos with extra beans, but NO cheese and NO sour cream. The people who took my order and payment were very friendly.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

I have eaten at Taco Bell since they opened their first stores. I keep coming back for their menu. My experience today was good but the Crunchwrap was 3" in diameter with the same $3.29 price. The crunchwrap used to be 5" in diameter. The excuse I heard was that they use a smaller tortilla. Bad excuse because the overlap of the tortilla was still over half the size of the wrap. Very little ingredients is the result. Okay, so inflation, rising prices, etc is causing changes in product size. That has been going on for 40 years. But this is poor. I won't be buying this expensive tortilla item with very little food in it. Definitely zero value in it. This too bad because I like the restaurant. They should be more customer oriented and provide a better product. A high profit percentage is not important when you have so much volume of sales. I like the food, get back to giving value to your customers.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

I had a taco at the North Babylon NY Taco Bell. Within 2 hours it made me sick. I will never eat there again. I was sick all night. Also the food is a very poor value. They give you very little for your money. I think the taco filling was spoiled.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

I used to frequent Taco Bell in La Crosse, WI. It is my favorite thing to eat. Unfortunately, I won’t return. My order was wrong over half the time. With how often I went there, I contacted Taco Bell to ask them to make it right as I was a frequent customer. No response. They don’t care about their customers. Workers are all incompetent and prices are getting ridiculous due to paying those workers unrealistic wages.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2021

We were at the Taco Bell in Roanoke Va on 1406 Hershberger Rd on today 8/14/21. The service was very slow, it took 19 minutes to get our food. The young man preparing the food dropped a wrap on the floor and was going to keep the same gloves on after picking it up until another customer said something. Also when I said something to the manager, he was laughing and smirking and going slow on purpose. It was unacceptable. I will never dine or get take out from this Taco Bell again. Very Poor!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

Every time I go to Taco Bell the sour cream is always at the bottom sogging up the sell and that is not good. It taste awful and it makes my stomach hurt so back and it does not come out well. This happens every time I go there. This happens even with other things. I will never go back.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2021

Crunchwrap Supreme is joke and should be placed in meals for $1 category. All you get is a tortilla with 4 pieces of tomato, some lettuce and sprinkles of meat if you're lucky!!! It is not worth money. You will be left hungry and angry.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2021

Ate Taco bell chicken chalupa two days in a row and have been bed down with stomach pains, nausea and vomiting ever since (been 4 days now). Never ever eating there again, it's not worth risking my health for.

Original review: July 31, 2021

I have always loved Taco Bell. But their portions are terrible. I now go to a regular Mexican place. Their portions are over the top, and takes more time to get your food but it more worth it if you're getting more quantity for your money.

Original review: July 12, 2021

Ordered for delivery. Three taco supreme, crunchy. They were hardly like the supreme I remember. Only lettuce, no tomatoes, a small dab of sour cream but the worst part was the shell that was hardly crunchy. It was soggy and fell apart as I grabbed it with the inside falling out. Plenty of sauce, though. I ordered an extra one plus two of the cinnamon goodies. $19+ that is a lot to pay for such poor quality food. I will never again order from Taco Bell. I give it a two as the delivery by Doordash was on time. Zero stars for the food.

Original review: July 10, 2021

Every time I come to the Bloomington MN store, Leon is always so friendly. He goes out of his way to greet customers and remembers them as well. Today all the tables were dirty and he took it upon himself to clean one for me then proceeded to clean the dining room. He was stationed at the drive thru but chose to accommodate me.

Original review: July 10, 2021

I used to enjoy going to Taco Bell but all the items I used to order are gone… My family and friends stopped going for the same reason. Taco salad, Mexican pizza, pinto and cheese just to name a few. Good luck with your new menu but I won’t be eating here…

Original review: June 15, 2021

I ordered one each of food items from menu to see how much ingredients they put. My observation was half or very little amount of ingredients went into making my order. Why are the portions in the product from the menu 75 % less than advertised.

Original review: June 6, 2021

Do not order Taco Bell food using the Google application. They have no procedures to refund a order not even a help FAQ to do so. The store manager here in Glendale AZ was rude and clueless on how even said application worked. She claimed they are not even trained on how it functions. If you have a problem you are out of luck if it's after 4 pm as nobody is at the office.

Original review: May 29, 2021

I would give this no star if possible. My sister was at Taco Bell tonight, while I was on the phone with her the entire time, to pick up some food for her and her children. They had her pull up and wait for over 13 minutes until she decided to go back through the drive-thru to get her money back. She told them over the speaker that she had been waiting for 13+ minutes and wanted her money back. No apology. When she gets to the window still no apology. When she asks for the manager, there is constant slamming of the window.

When she asked the manager's name because he's being rude, he threatens to call the cops, slams the window in her face, states that her license plate is on camera, slams the window in her face again, and then proceeds to call the police. My sister was nothing but respectful and polite the entire time. She was able to pull off to the side before he caused her to have a panic attack, she began to break down crying, was rendered motionless, blood pressure spiked and had her poor children panicking in the back seat. By this time, they were so busy that cars were wrapped around the parking lot.

Instead of tending to their customers, they repeatedly kept coming out to my sister's car harassing and threatening her because she was in the parking lot. She couldn't even move. When I called to get corporate's number (with nothing but respect) they hung up on me as soon I asked. Nobody should go here unless you want to wait for hours on your food at a fast-food restaurant and have the cops called on you. If you're ** you might not make it out alive. I can only imagine the traumatization that my sister and my nieces and nephew experienced and the psychological assistance that they will now need because of this experience at Taco Bell.

Original review: May 23, 2021

Everything my family has eaten since we were young was all taken off the menu. Please bring back our favorites like the MEXICAN PIZZA, NACHO SUPREME, AND ECT.. We miss going to Taco Bell. Bring our FAVORITES BACK PLEASE. :) A lot of people I know stopped going there for this very reason.

Original review: April 15, 2021

Look I stop going to Taco Bell last year, b/c the meat in their tacos/chalupas went from 1/2 to 1/4". So lately I saw the advertisement for Quesalupa I thought another chance was fair. Big mistake, now the level of meat might be a 1/8" and the chalupas were so dry they were old and tough.(Local store issue) but still come on you expect me to moisten it with sauce?!! Corporatism has run it's full course. Home made is best. Period.

Original review: April 5, 2021

Went to the Taco Bell in Thornburg VA (although the receipt says Mudd Tavern Rd Woodford VA). No one else in line and they direct me to park in a fire lane for my order. I asked the young woman who brought me my order why? "The Manager says to". It's unsafe, cars pulling around with almost no room, not to. entire. It's ILLEGAL FOR a good reason.

Original review: April 4, 2021

I order my meal on the Taco Bell app for 'now'. After confirming my order and paying, the app told me to proceed to the location to pick up my order. When I arrived at the drive-thru, a rude individual stated that they were closed. I explained that I have already ordered my food and paid for it on the app. The same person responded, "We closed!" Another person (I am assuming a manager) told me that they had large orders and are not taking any more for a while. Again, I told this person that I have already placed the order and asked if I could wait. She responded yes and asked me the color and make of my vehicle. I waited in the parking lot, watching several other vehicles go in the drive-thru only to leave without service.

20 minutes later, I noticed vehicles were now being served. I immediately called the restaurant and explained that I have been waiting in the parking lot. The manager apologized and told me to go through the drive-thru. At this time, I was the 5th vehicle in line. Finally... after getting my food, I left and brought my food home, only to find there were NO sauces that were requested and no napkins, and on top of it all, the food was COLD! This was the worst service that I have ever experienced at Taco Bell... and this is the newest one in North Charleston. I sure would like some feedback about this concern/complaint.

Original review: April 2, 2021

Why does the Bell keep taking french fries away? Their new dish of potato chunks suck. Mine were tough, chewy and half burnt. The cheese sauce did not seem as hot as the fries cheese. Fries sell like crazy when available, so why do corporate jerks take them away?

Original review: March 31, 2021

I went to Taco Bell to get some food for the first time. I decided to get 2 cheesy bean and rice burritos and a baja blast freeze. I got 1 burrito with just the beans, cheese, and it had chicken in it for some reason. I got the other burrito with just sauce and rice and again, CHICKEN for some reason. And my baja blast wasn't a freeze, it was normal. Terrible service!! Taco bell is trash at getting orders right.

Original review: March 30, 2021

I just can't say enough about the bacon chicken chalupa! It is the bomb! Just wonderful! So tasty and the combo was fantastic! Please bring it back! Keep it as a regular item! I also love your chicken supreme chalupa but this one, yummy!

Original review: March 5, 2021

I ordered a QuesaLupa on the very day it dropped. I took one bite, the taste was grim. Crusty and poor, like a dirty person flesh... Revolting. despite my immediate recognition, I devoured the entire thing. BIG. MISTAKE. Oh God, I felt the fire of a thousand men in my ascending large intestines. After that, my body could not produce a single shred of debris, I could eliminate the Enemy within me. The police and paramedics arrived to observe me in an utterly disembodied state. My humiliation senses severed my dignity and integrity. This experience caused me to become severely mentally and emotionally impaired, my IQ decreased by 37% which has left me with little will to live. GOD cannot help me now, as much as I wish HE could. I am subject to the lustful caresses of the evil Lord, with a name starting with S and ending with -TAN. My life is completely, absolutely, Ruined.

I returned to Taco Bell to report upon my endeavour through this travesty. Unfortunately, I was met with Demeaning Eyes and spit upon my weakened, pallid face. These disfigured employees destroyed the last morsel of my Soul. I may not see the end of my days, if you understand my words. All I Ask Is For One (1) Apology. Good Day. Also, it ought not to be called taco bell; it should be Taco Hell.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2021

This is the 2nd time in 2 weeks this has happened. They have installed ordering Kiosks and they are so horrible that I refuse to input ever again. I stood at the counter and made eye contact with 4 different people, 7 employees standing there and refused to acknowledge I was there and after 10 minutes and 30 seconds (yes, I timed it yesterday), I walked out of the Franklin Massachusetts.

I enjoy Taco Bell's food but the lack of service and the attempt to FORCE me to use their KIOSK is not going to happen. I normally go to Taco Bell 4 times a week and spend $10 a visit, (I like to add Sour Cream to my orders that does not work on the KIOSK.) $40 a week or approximately $2,000 a year. This is going to be a LOSS and when I take my employees out this number could be tripled ($6,000 annually)... I certainly hope that Taco Bell realizes that I am not the only person they are losing and the amounts can be staggering over the years...

Original review: Feb. 6, 2021

I had my wife drive 20 minutes to our taco bell and order me the new nacho taco as advertised on tv and 4 regular tacos. The nacho taco came with less meat and cheese than a regular taco. But they added a ton of additional lettuce to make it look like you were actually getting something. I won't order the nacho taco again. And I plan on visiting the restaurant as soon as I can get there to complain to the manager.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2021

I order food from Taco Bell in Vineland NJ address is 3920 s Delsea dr. I order the nacho fries bell grande (through Door Dash). I get my order and a little bit ** food in the container after spending $5.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

So last night I tried to order Taco Bell from their website- a mistake, I learned, as their app is completely unreliable. Took my money and never relayed the order. Tried to contact them- no one answering phones, and their "contact us" form wouldn't accept ANYTHING you put in "time of visit". Found out who the local franchisee was, they called this morning. Even though it was TB's responsibility, HE (head of ops, Mike) called the store to have them refund us. Local Taco Bell- good. Corporate Taco Bell- scum.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

I has visited the Taco Bell off the 1000 block of West Broad Street on about four cases in the past week. The manager stated to me she has no time to argue with me even though I wasn’t arguing. She is very rude. She would not give me her name. As a business owner myself this is unacceptable and I would like to know how many other managers in the Taco Bell corporation cannot purchase inventory. Not only has she told me now four different times in about two weeks maybe more that she cannot get nacho cheese fries because she is out but she has another store bringing them to her. That is a obvious. Why? Because it has going on now for at least three times in the past week at minimum.

I can’t remember exactly right now going to the other Taco Bell down the road and Centerville to see if they have cheese fries and to inquire about the problem but she is very rude, told me she did not have time to talk to me about it, no cars were in line, clearly I know why. This is very upsetting and I just wanted to let the owners and people who care about their business, Taco Bell, to understand this won’t cut it in this part of town, I would hope they want to make sure the fast food service doesn’t go under! I wanted to make sure they know about this problem! She clearly is not waiting on cheese fry deliveries from another location?!

This her duty to make sure her inventory is properly adjusted to the sales. If she can’t do simple math she should not be a manager. I don’t have a name. She would not give it but the bottom line is it is really bothersome. Update. Once I arrive to the other Taco Bell that’s approximately 3 miles down the road in Centerville. They did have the cheese fries, not only that, they had sealed containers, everything was handed out properly like it should be during a Covid pandemic and numbers are climbing without proper vaccinations being given out!? I would love to know if anybody else has had these experiences with their locations. This is probably one of the worst Taco Bells I have ever been through. I could go on with mouse and mouse of complaints but there’s no need.

I’m sure everybody in this area hates going there. The only people that will go there are people that are too intoxicated at 2 am to know what’s going on. It’s a shame. This is such a great area and so much room for growth in a company that we are such a poor business right in the center of the most booming area there is. It really is confusing to me why you would put some of the worst employees at a certain location. They can’t even do a job as simple as ordering the right amount of cheese fries and then come up with the same excuse numerous times over and over within the same week. Well I guess she’s waiting on the same delivery she was waiting on from four days ago and then the week before that.

Clearly they don’t want to sell cheese fries. I don’t understand. That’s probably one of the easiest things to sell. That’s the only thing I even purchase at Taco Bell due to all of the other issues I’ve had in the past. I really hope things get better and I just want to make sure the upper management knows. Nobody wants to wait in line and then get Boston for up to 20 minutes because they don’t have product that they say they carry. If you don’t have it make sure you have a sign at least stating so so that I don’t waste my time waiting in a drive-through that I can’t get out of.

You have now officially wasted three hours of my week playing around with Taco Bell driving back-and-forth to different stores not to mention very very poor and rude management. I really hope somebody can read this and make amends and fix this location before it is no longer a location at all. Happy New Year’s and I would love to see a better Taco Bell one of these years. I have lived in this area now for 24 years since I have grown up in this part of town. That has been the worst restaurant in the business by far and I work all over to Maryland and back all the way down to North Carolina and South Carolina and it is the most rudest management ever.

I will make sure to file a formal complaint when I have a moment. I’m not wasting anymore time with Taco Bell at the moment. I won’t be visiting that location anymore and I will follow up with further reviews on other websites as well like Yelp and also Google. I really hope something changes because if it doesn’t they will be shutting the doors there soon. I can promise you that.

Taco Bell Company Information