2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.35/5

Taco Bell Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Taco Bell?

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

We received an order of nachos $5.00 box. Called manager and told her that the chips are stale and that they look like they are from the bottom of the box. She was very defensive and said, "We don't serve stale chips but you can bring those stale chips right up here and we will exchange/refund." We informed her we do not want money back and we don't want an exchange. "We are informing you about your product is not fit to eat." She said she did not care if we called corporate and hung up. Maybe if you could be an adult and have some customer service training you would know how to respond to this issue. Everyone at the location from taking order and giving order was pleasant and great to deal with...except "Manager" on phone.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

I have no other complaints against Taco Bell... Well maybe the fact that they got rid of the Diet Bahama Blast drink, which I loved. Oh well. But, then some brilliant twit at the chain decided to get rid of Green Sauce. So basically, I stopped eating Taco Bell. My wife likes the tostadas. So, today I went to Taco Bell to get some tostadas for my wife only to be told that they no longer sell Tostadas. "Mexican Pizza is the closest item we have to that," said the young girl behind the counter. I was dumbfounded. I left with a taco. Probably the same corporate green sauce hating twit decided that tostadas should no longer be on the menu. I spoke with my wife about this new development. We decided that our fast food dollars will no longer go to Taco Bell. There are so many newer, fresher, and more authentic fast food restaurants to choose from... Even in small town America.... Even with Covid-19. Adiós Taco Bell.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2020

We like Taco Bell food and today we chose the Cravings Pack which was priced nicely. Sadly found 1 small hair in 1 burrito and another hair in the taco. Will not return. We were surprised employee handing our order and $ did not wear mask.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2020

I came in at 10:38 am to get power bowl. The manager lady made me wait until she was done helping other staff. When she finally came to me, she didn't ask, "How can I help you." She just said "we only have breakfast". I said "lunch starts at 10:00." She said, "It's not ready, I have to temp it." I said, "Well this is really inconvenient, I'm on my way to work." She didn't apologise not once but said again "it's not ready, have a nice day" and walked away, turning her back on me.

She was so rude to me in front of her employees. She not only embarrassed me but herself as well. Not a good way to show staff how to treat paying customers. I tried to call the customer service and it kept me on hold, they never answered so I tried to go to the site where we could give feedback. It would not accept my address so I couldn't even leave feedback. I've gone to Taco bell since I've been 14 years old and I'm now 55. I will never ever spend my hard earned money there again and I will share my experience with everyone I know.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

Kirsten w was the nicest worker I've experienced in a long time. She was friendly and she was amazing. I have nothing but compliments for her. If she's not already manager I highly recommend you make her one with how nice and friendly she was.

Original review: July 28, 2020

Let me start off by saying I NEVER make reviews but I felt this particular experience was horrific. I go to this Taco Bell on Canton Rd once maybe twice a week for lunch. 2 years ago it was the WORST service ever. Always had to check my bag before leaving and it was guaranteed to be wrong. I love Taco Bell. It’s close to my job so I’ll deal with it. Over the past 2 years this Taco Bell has dramatically done a 180 to the point that I don’t worry too much about checking my bag anymore. Well today put an end to me going to this Taco Bell.

First I get there and there’s about 5-6 cars in front of me. Typical. I pull up to the speaker to order my food and they ask me to hold. Typical again! But what I didn’t expect was a 5-7 minute hold time without coming back to the speaker, EVERYBODY clearing out in front of me, everybody clearing out behind me due to the wait and so I ask “excuse me when will I be able to place my order?” A moment later I hear a voice boom over the speaker ”we’re having some problems right now. Give us another minute or so.” My response “well I’ve already been here 5 already. Do you know how much longer it will be?” “Ma’am we’re having issues. Give us another minute.” A minute or two passes and at this point yes I’m already frustrated from waiting and being spoken to rudely.

I then again ask “do you know how much longer it’s going to be, I’m on my lunch break?” “IT WILL BE ABOUT 30 MORE SECONDS MAAM. PLEASE.” So I pull up to the window to speak to a manager all to find out the person who has been speaking to me the entire time IS THE GENERAL MANAGER?!? After going back and forth about if she thought that was okay to speak to me like that and me trying to explain how long I had been waiting while being over talked, I ended up driving off and going to Taco Bell on Roswell Road about 10 minutes away from the Canton RD one (and also being extremely late back to work).

I find out after speaking with an amazing manager on Roswell Road that Canton RD is a corporation and I would need to speak with corporate but she didn’t appreciate that treatment at all and at least offered her condolences. The Roswell RD Taco Bell has always been my go to if I’m not at work and now I see why. I am extremely upset and dissatisfied by the treatment I received at the Canton Road location. I understand things happen and people get agitated especially when things are not going their way at work but I would expect this from a regular employee who just comes in for their shift and leaves. NOT a general manager. I will now take the extra 3 minute drive one way to be treated at least like a human being with feelings than to ever return to Canton Road Taco Bell.

Original review: July 22, 2020

When we got our food we checked the bag to see if we had gotten everything we paid for. The container of rice and the beans were not even halfway full. The manager and the employees told us that is the regular amount, except when we went to other Taco Bells the amount was much greater. They eventually gave us more. We will definitely not be going to the Taco Bell on 75th and Rickert in Naperville.

Original review: July 10, 2020

Store #005569 9990 Roosevelt Blvd Philadelphia, PA 19114 at 7/10/20 around 2:15 P.M. I was trying to place very simple order: 2 seven layers burritos and 1 large Mountain Dew. Had to repeat it about 10 times loudly and person still did not get it, placed 2 drinks instead of 1, been making other errors. She called for supervisor, and supervisor lady were either under influence or just low life attitude, she told me that I can go. I barely was able to get my Visa card from them, then placed this order in another local Taco Bell restaurant without problem.

Original review: June 25, 2020

Just had a drive through employee named Joe at Taco Bell in Hunter's Creek location ** curse me out for making a change to my order. Unbelievable and unacceptable behavior. You need to hire better people Taco Bell. At least manager Rosie ** was nice but I won't be going to Taco Bell again.

Original review: June 17, 2020

Taco Bell used to be a good place to eat...40 years ago. Once you find a menu item you like they get rid of it and replace it with crap. I used to love the Bell Beefer until it got the ax. Now there are no more Gorditas, XXL Burritos or Taco Salads. What they do sell is overpriced and not that good. They just heat up prepackaged ingredients and put it on a different shell. Also, they still have the dining rooms closed but the speed of service is no better. When picking up the food in the drive-thru it is cold by the time you get home. In fact, it is worse! I have tried to give them a chance every now and then but they seem to strive to hit the lowest mark in service and quality of food. We are lucky we have great options instead of Taco Bell like Del Taco. It is a further drive, but worth it!

Taco Bell Company Information