2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.54/5

Red Lobster Reviews

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

Red Lobster is the same no matter what city, so I always know what to expect -- which is good food, reasonable prices, and fantastic cheese biscuits. We select this restaurant chain when given a choice. Would recommend it to all.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

I have eaten at Red Lobster many times. The people are very friendly, the service is great and everything I have ordered has been delicious. The quality of food is very good and the portions are big. I usually go home with leftovers. Their prices are very reasonable and I recommend this restaurant.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

Great place to have dinner. We also enjoy the to-go on a rainy night. The service is great the employees greet you with a smile. The food is very reasonable and taste great. There are several locations available.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

Uber advertised Crabfest?... Invest in some actual crab! Also, you may be busy but you still need to CLEAN the restaurant! We waited for a very long time to be seated and when we did get a table it was... disgusting.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

Red Lobster is the best quick food restaurant to go from quick bites to full course meal. This is a real nice place for a date to a full family reunion. I love going there their biscuits are great. From up north to down south Red Lobster is the best.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Lobster?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Love going to Red Lobster. I can always get a variety of food to fit my taste buds. The staff are always so friendly, professional, and always make sure we have everything we want and need. Love me some Red Lobster!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

This chain like many others hire so many uncaring people who will serve you very poor quality food cooked in the worst way and awful customer service to make matters worst. Cleanliness is extremely important to me upon walking into any establishment and more importantly while eating no one wants to smell a sour carpet.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Found that the quality has really gone down in the last few years. Very disappointing. Service is essentially non-existent. Last visit found hair in 2 entrees. Salad was wilted. The scallops however, were very good. This is just one restaurant though. I hope it is not indicative of the chain as a whole.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

Red Lobster provides the best fresh seafood available in the middle of Iowa. The food is prepared with care and I’ve never had better seafood anywhere (that includes lobster and shrimp) on several vacation in Maine, Massachusetts and other east coast restaurants.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

Meal was cold, vegetables not cooked, potatoes was not dressed as requested, Manager not pleasant at all. Did not care our order was not up to standard expectations for Red Lobster. When we told the waitress about the dinner plate she went and told the manager who just sent her back to us with no explanation. Manager after came over and asked what’s the problem even though she was already told by waitress. She said she would take the price off the toppings off the bill from the potatoes, once we got the bill there was no deduction on the bill at all.

Red Lobster Company Information