2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.61/5

Red Lobster Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Lobster?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Red Lobster?

Original review: April 20, 2020

Last time, the quality of the steak was below average. This time the steak is good. They really improved. Thanks. Hope they can also improve their services. That will be wonderful if the receipt includes a detailed list that where the tips and delivery fees go so that we can add a proper tips amount for the delivery people.

Original review: April 13, 2020

My wife ordered 2 ultimate feast dinners and we were shorted on our. It was enough food to feed our 2 children and we paid almost $90.00 for that and my wife and I did not get to eat dinner at all....

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

There was a slight error in my order but Sara, our server, went above & beyond to have it fixed. She's the best server we've ever had anywhere! The manager even came out to apologise. Food was excellent as always!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

My husband and I ate at Red Lobster on McCain Blvd in North Little Rock Arkansas on Sunday Feb 2, 2020. I knew it was going to be a bad experience when I notice the biscuits taste as though they were weeks old, dry and tasteless. When our orders came out my husband choice of side order was missing. I had the Ultimate Feast but the claws was missing on my crab legs (my favorite part). When my husband correct side order came (broccoli) they were so overcooked just to touch them with a fork would break them apart, it was like eating soup, you needed a spoon to eat them. Lastly, the server was under-attentive, spending more time with bar patrons, and other guest than us. You may be asking, why not send the food back to get it right? Just let me say some of us do not have a good outcome going that route. So we paid our ticket $77.60, put a tip on the table and left.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Waitress could care less about service. She kept disappearing from area. I believe she was going outside the back of restaurant to call on her cell phone. But the food was good when we eventually got it.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Love shrimp and lobster! And Red Lobster offers a variety of choices! And their rolls are terrific. Really enjoy my meals there! I highly encourage you to try the fantastic dinners at your local Red Lobster!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

Have always enjoyed eating at Red Lobster with family and friends. Have never been disappointed in the quality of food or the service. Particularly like the shrimp salad and cheddar bay biscuits. Would recommend it.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

The cheddar bay biscuits are always fresh and hot. The fish is seasoned perfectly. Service is wonderful. Also, the atmosphere is great for family dining or a date night. I visit this chain often and recommend it highly.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

I love the cheddar biscuits and the fact that you can make a complete meal out of their great selection of appetizers, if you so desire. I have dined at Red Lobster on several memorable occasions, and the menus selection has never failed to please. I especially love the seafood selection!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2020

Very good menu selection. Fish is not fresh caught but is nicely prepared. Portions are generous. I have always found staff is courteous and accommodating. Drinks are overpriced. Restaurants are clean. Not inexpensive, but good value for the quality and quantity of food.

Red Lobster Company Information