2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.79/5

Pizza Hut Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pizza Hut?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pizza Hut?

Original review: March 6, 2021

Cockroaches came along from the pizza parcel and that are moving. I got vomit after seeing it. I took pics also. Such a waste management there. Because of the management the entire company name is going downfall.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2021

Worst pizza I ever had... This place always has bad pizza whenever my family gets it... My little sister got the mini cinnamon buns and they were so small and seemed so unfresh... Honestly I could grab a piece of bread and put butter and cinnamon and it would taste better... The pizza makes me want to throw up every time I eat it and I honestly don’t understand how others can stomach it.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

I was delivered an uncooked pizza, the dough was soft and discolored like it was still partially frozen. I called and asked to speak to the manager & was put on hold for 20 minutes. I drive there while remaining on hold to see if anyone would ever answer. I get to the store and the manager is standing there doing absolutely nothing along with another employee.

I asked her why have I been on hold for 20 minutes and she could not tell me. I showed her the pizza and she tried to blame it on the sauce but I order from this Pizza Hut often and they usually get it right. Then she started talking in Spanish (I understand and speak Spanish as well) but she did not know that until I told her. I asked for her name and she refused to give it to me. I asked her if I’m going to be refunded and she rolled her eyes crushed the receipt and threw it at me. I “lost it” as I have never seen the level of disrespect that I have seen in this lady. The manager’s name is Hella. She blocked me and my sister from calling but I will be filing a complaint with corporate and posting reviews any and everywhere I can. Pizza Hut has lost a loyal customer.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2021

I called Pizza Hut in Liberty Mo. The guy who answered the phone- suggested I order online. When I told him I will place my order on the phone - he was very rude- at the end he even hung up on me. He told me the wait time was over 2 hours for carry out. He didnt tell me how much I owe and if I wasnt already shocked by his behavior- he then hung up on me... I then called right back and asked for his manager. I have always had a good experience with this location. But this bad experience - really suprised me and changed my experience. I will never order from there again.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2021

I called two Pizza Hut's, both within 4.3 miles of my house, and neither would delivery to such an astronomical distance. Thank you for confirming that I should not be eating your product. The last time, no matter my location, I will ever attempt to purchase your food.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2021

Tonight I placed an order online due to being in a time crunch. I arrived at the Pizza hut about 35 minutes after placing the order. After paying for the pizza, the front desk cashier pulled my 2 pizzas out of the oven and dropped them both on the floor. She yelled towards the back that she dropped the pizzas and that they needed to be remade. I asked the young lady if I could be compensated by getting the pizza at half off or if I could get one pizza free of charge. The pizza cook looked to the front counter and said, "MAN, NO!"

As I sat in my car waiting for the new pizzas, I just decided to get my money back due to HIS attitude alone. Upon returning back into the store, I explained to the young lady that I would like to get a refund. She yelled towards the back and said, "MARCUS, She wants a refund!" The pizza cooked walked towards the front and said,. "GOOD!" I looked at all 3 young ladies at the front and asked, "Did he just say good? Wow!" Is that the way a paying customer is treated? When he came to the front, he proceeded to type on the computer screen. I asked him his name again and he said, "Marcus!" After this, he left the front and another man came to the front to issue me the refund. This is the worst experience I have EVER had at Pizza Hut. It will be a long time before I visit again. And please know, that if I walk into Pizza Hut and see Marcus, I will politely turn around and walk out.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2021

I ordered a Pizza to be delivered to my door. The delivery charge was $4. I was with my grandchild. I was told to come down to the lobby. They refused to bring it upstairs. Therefore, I cancelled. Other Pizza companies have their delivery person bring the orders up to my door and I give them tips for bringing the orders up to my door. This is the first time you all refused to deliver my order upstairs. They should have mentioned on their website clearly stating that they do not deliver to the door.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

I ordered a large cheese and tomato pizza. I got a medium cheese with a few dices of tomato. Not even crunchy. Not tasty at all for 25.65$!!!! From Pizza Hut Saint-Laurent. On the other hand the pizza hut close to Cote-Vertu station was the best ever and I ordered the same for 12$!!!!

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

This was my first experience with Pizza Hut delivery and it was my worst and would not ever try ordering pizza from pizza hut. I order a pizza an hour ago and it did not reach me and now I am unable to contact pizza hut neither through call nor through any app/website. I was stood up in a party and had to order from somewhere else after an hour. My order number as sent through text was: **. My contact number is:- +**. My E-mail ID is:- **.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2020

Pizza uncooked dough, no cheese, without proper topping. After eating start vomiting. No taste at all we have wasted our money. And we have to through Pizza Hut is a disgusting place and very very bad for health.

Pizza Hut Company Information