3.7/5 (782 ratings)

About Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pizza Hut?

Original review: Nov. 11, 2022

I Order from our Local Pizza Hut on Average about 3 to 6 Times a Month. Here in our small Community of Newberry Michigan, Pizza Hut is the -Only- Restaurant in this Area that Delivers. I'm not in a condition were I can leave my Residents and go out to eat or pick up Take-Out. So 9/10 Times when I "Eat Out" I Order from our Local Pizza Hut. The Staff are Beyond Friendly & Helpful.

Every time I've had a interaction with the Delivery Drivers has been a good experience. The Staff are Always professional and seem to actually care about the Service they provide to Our Community, mainly Folks such as myself that do not have the ability to get out of my Residents on a regular basis. So the interactions I have with the Delivery Crew is a Super important part of my Pizza Hut experience. I don't say this Lightly, the Delivery Drivers are Kind, Professional and most of all Quick with every Order. So my answer is a Profounding YES!, I'm 100% Satisfied with My Pizza Hut Experience! Nobody EVER, EVER, EVER Out Pizza's The Hut!

Original review: July 25, 2022

The pizza was amazing but when the pizza guy arrived he was sketchy and wouldn't speak. I said have a good night and just ignored me. But like I said the pizza was great. I will definitely order again and hope for a different delivery guy.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 15, 2022

The team with the Pizza Hut in LaBelle couldn't be better. I just moved into the town and decided to get their pizza. As soon as you walk in it was so nice to see everyone working together and seeing everyone smiling. I would go again.

Original review: June 5, 2022

So I ordered this pizza from Pizza Hut, man it was tasty as well as quick, within 33 mins it was there. Dude the guy who delivered me was like the most pleasing person I have ever met across. The delivery staff is really good, like they aren't rude or just having down the face with no words, they are like, "Hi sir/mam. Here is your order," with such a big smile.

Original review: March 20, 2022

We called to order 10 orders of breadsticks and our boy Chris was the best man to answer. He was very respectful and thoughtful to all our confusions. Other pizza huts need guys like Chris. with love - Jacob, Chris, Jonathan

Original review: Jan. 21, 2023

I had ordered two small pan pizzas but we were served local pizza base instead of pan pizza, secondly instead of Jalapeno chilies, were served local pickled chilies, the pasta was improper, beverages were denied to be served due to paucity of supply, the Choco Volcano was served along with the pizza and so, by the time we could relish the dessert it was not hot as was expected. It was a total waste of my hard earned money and an insult to the customer. The table was also very unhygienic.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2023

I placed my online order at 6:03 but never received it. 2 hours later of waiting I decided to call the restaurant with the phone number provided in the confirmation email only to be hung up on, told my order didn't exist and I had the wrong location and after calling another number I was hung up on again. I doubt I'll be ordering from Pizza Hut again anytime soon.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2023

These company that won’t give out 1 single condiment are greedy and selfish. I expect at least 1 condiment with I order wings. Yes I’m so petty. I we’ll not go back to Pizza Hut over this situation when there are other options like little Ceaser & Dominos

Original review: Jan. 8, 2023

Today on 8th Jan 2022, I along with my daughter and sister, went to Pizza Hut, which is newly opened in our area Boisar... But I wanted to share that Today we had a very bad experience regarding service. We waited almost 45 mins for our order after placing the order... And after that also, the baked Pizza and garlic bread was lying for another 15mins for serving. Unhygienic, worst servicing, It's a total waste of time. We waited for our order for 45 mins and by the way our table was not clean at all. And after that our order was just lying on a counter for more than 15 mins. The food counter was beside the washroom and all the house flies were hovering on it. After reminding them over and over, there was still no response from their team. Very bad experience. After seeing this unhygienic condition of the food, we cancelled our order and went off from the place and decided NEVER EVER to visit the Pizza Hut, Boisar again.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2023