Pizza Hut

Compare Chain Restaurants

Research top Chain Restaurants recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I placed an order for delivery to the closest location according to their website. They were delivered late and cold. I called several times to the store just to be told that it is an error on the program's estimated time. When I requested more information regarding this error, the sales attendant couldn't provide with a contact information. I asked to speak with the manager to see if he could explain better what was happening to my order. He then decides to be disrespectfully and treat me like a child. As I was explaining the situation, I was interrupted to be asked, "How did the pizza taste?" I wouldn't know, I hadn't received them. More important not only did he failed to appeased a customer and offer an apology, he had to asked around for the regional manager last name. Anyhow, this is their third and last strike, they just lost another customer.

So when you call your neighborhood Pizza Hut the number is redirected to a call center. Got disconnected at the end of 10 minute order process. Called back and order not in the system so 15 minutes later and order was finally in the system. My problem is this is not Real Customer service. A third party shouldn't be involved in my order process. When I call that store and place order I want to talk to the person directly responsible for my food. So if my order is wrong I can then call the store directly for my complaint. These type of third party calling is another thing wrong with this once great country.

Why do we even have the option. This is the last time we will eat pizza from them. Placed the order online for pick up. When I get there they do not have my order. They said I must have placed with a different location. Showed them I did not and was told I would have to wait till all the other orders were filled. Very unhappy. When I got it home it was so greasy no one wanted to eat it.

Well it started fine around 8:30 Saturday 11/12 I placed my order for delivery. I order family chicken alfredo pasta and 8 boneless wings. The young lady that answer the phone was polite and sweet stated that my order will be 30-35 mins. Well after an hour I called to check the status and another employee stated that they didn't see my order so I ask for a manager (Samantha) and she stated to me that they were out of the pasta and someone was suppose to call me so I ask her who and she said she didn't know. I stated to her that every time I call there it's a problem. Her response was "I only been here 4 days so that's not me.." She then ask was it something else I would like to order and I gave the phone to my son who just came from football game. He order a medium pizza and wings at 9:30. Well 10:30 there was a no call no show.

So I called up to Pizza Hut again and was told that my order was never shipped out. I ask for Samantha again and she answered very snotty and rude how can she help I stated to her I've been waiting on a order for 2 hours and no order has yet came and she stated "Well ma'am you will have to wait." Didn't give me the option to pick it up so I drove to the Pizza Hut and saw her name tag and address her as Samantha **. I just called she said "and" there was the turn for worse. I begin advising her of the lies she told and that she had poor customer service. She stated I ask for her manager number or corporate and she refused to give it to me and stated if I continue she will call the police on me with my son there.. so I left. I will never ever go to that location as long as Samantha is a store manager. People please run. Try another location not this. Sad part is I ask...

I will not be eating at Pizza Hut again, because the disrespect from the customer service line was unnecessary. I ordered online and my order went through and gave a delivery time. The delivery time had come and it was still not delivered. I tried calling the store and every time I would press 3 to talk about an already placed order it would just go back into a loop saying to press 1,2 or 3 again. I finally got ahold of a representative after trying about 8 times, and she answered in a very rude tone and was very rude about the information she gave to me saying that the Pizza Hut could not deliver to my address. I did not receive any email or phone message regarding the situation and had been waiting over an hour for my food.

The representative continued to speak to me in a rude manner and did not offer to fix this mistake. Basically placing the blame on myself, when to me the fact that my order went through and I received an email confirmation with a delivery time and date says to me that I in fact should have received the food that I ordered. I don't believe that a customer service representative needs to be so disrespectful when everything on their end made it seem like I was going to get my food. Pizza Hut needs a major electronic update with their phone line as well as their online ordering. A lot of restaurants that have online ordering will state that they cannot deliver to a certain place.

It also should not be so hard to get ahold of a representative let alone be transferred to someone in a completely different state rather than speak to an employee at the store in question. I am unsatisfied with the quality of the food as well as the quality of the customer service I received in the past few times I have eaten Pizza Hut. All in all Pizza Hut has lost a once loyal customer to Domino's.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pizza Hut?

Pizza Hut, 400 N Loop 288, Denton, TX 76209. (940) 484-9202. First off their website said it'd be 2 hours before my delivery would arrive. I called to pick up and that guy sounded like a stoner over the phone. I had to call again for directions, the guy wasn't even from here, didn't know any landmarks to navigate. I found it.

I got my pizza and left. I come home, find out they left the chicken off my pizza. I call back asked for a manager, the guy said "yeah, I'm a manager. What's up?" I laughed. Nothing but a bunch of high school dropouts sounds like and can't even make a pizza worth paying for. I told him to remake it. Honestly, I just want my money back because that is the worst thing is having to call in and say my pizza was made wrong and have some KID acting as a manager on the phone asking me "what's up?" Either get some real folks working here, or I'm going viral with this review. Thank you and have a nice day!:)

I haven't picked up my pizza and I'm already disappointed. This place has give us bad customer service for the past 3 calls we made. Can't stop going here because my kids keep wanting pizza on Sundays and it's the only place in town. These employees that pick up the phone to take the orders must get trained better on how to treat people on the phone and be polite. I don't want to cry for my money back. All I want is good service. After all we are paying for it. It's not free! Bad place, bad management job!

Worst Delivery from 4300 Macsway Ave, Columbus OH. We placed an order for delivery at 7:00, when we placed it, they told us it would be 1.5 hrs, this was ok. At 9:30 we called the restaurant and the phone just rang and rang for over 9 mins, no answer from anyone. We tried back at 9:45, and was told that it would be delivered at 10:15. This time came and no pizza. The driver didn't show up until 11:45. THE WORST DELIVERY PLACE EVER!!!

I ordered the two pizza for 6.99 each for the game pan pepperoni lovers and a veggie but I got home to watch the game and start eating my pizza and realized there's hardly any cheese but I figured I'm not eating a pizza for 6.99. I'm eating a 6.99 pizza as I'm watching the game. Pizza hut has a commercial for two pizzas for 6.99 each and as they pull a slice from the pizza it has cheese stretching from it and it looks meaty. Why can't my pizzas look like that? Next time I'll get a picture of it.

Do not order from the PH on Peachtree St in Atlanta GA. The pizza was on time and it was correct. However, it was cold. The driver offered me a receipt. I said no thank you and gave him a $3.82 tip on top of the $2.99 convenience fee. He proceeded to throw the receipt outside our unit in the hallway. The driver looked like he had not shaved or bathed in 4 or 5 days. His hair was long and greasy. When I called to voice my concerns I was kept on hold for over a hour. Customer service and cleanliness is not a priority for this restaurant.

This is my first time ordering the Stuffed Grilled Cheese Pizza. My mouth was watering for it when I saw a picture of this pizza. I am a cheese lover and I love pizza and I loved grilled cheese sandwiches. I took one bite and I tasted nothing but pizza sauce because the crust is so thin. I took a bite out of the stuffed crust and I was totally disappointed! The cheese didn't taste like a real cheddar cheese. Please change the flavor of the cheese. I will never order this pizza again. A huge waste of my money!!!!

We rarely eat at Pizza Hut and cannot complain about service at all but the chicken supreme was horrible, dry, little sauce, little cheese, peppers and onions raw. I hope you consider stopping this pizza. In 1970 Pizza Hut had wonderful pizza, where is that recipe?

I'm in this restaurant as we speak. Talking to the manager hasn't done anything. I've been here since 5:00. It is now 7:00 pm. There are 5 waitresses here and my waitress is the only one running tables. She's also taking online orders. It seems like she may be new. Nonetheless I waited 15 minutes for her to come take our drink orders (myself and my husband). Then we already knew what we wanted so we put the order in. Took about 45 minutes for us to get our pizza. About 30 for us to finish eating.

I needed a refill for 20 minutes but the other waitresses looked around while my waitress did ALL the work. She literally had 5 tables. I never saw any of the other waitresses go to any tables. I've been waiting for my change since about 630. I asked another waitress who was standing at the front talking to someone to grab my change for me. She said my waitress is the only one that can get my change. So here I am still waiting for my change. Manager doesn't care. This Pizza Hut is 3 minutes from my house. But from now on I'll go to the one 45 minutes away if this is how they treat their customers.

I got my order of pizza tonight and felt like tomatoes sauce and cheese. What a ripoff. I got 2 paper thin slices on each slice of pizza. At least put some meat on the damn thing. Come on. I wanted to send that ** back but who knows what people think after a complaint. I tipped my driver. It's not his fault but make me want to buy your product. Never buy Pizza Hut again. Why do I have to give a star for a zero star review?

I placed an online order today, August 28th 2016, at roughly 5:15 pm. I wanted the order ready at 6:30pm and changed the time for future pick up. I do not usually have an issue but as I had to go to a different because the PH closest to me was temporarily closed, I headed to the south side of town. Oh look, a drive thru window, coool!

I get up to the window and ask for my order and the girl has a look on her face like "oh crap". She tells me that my order is almost ready and if I could park in front of the store and someone would bring it right out. I told her I had already given them more than enough time to prepare my order and she then stated that they were just starting to prepare it!!! So I'm not happy but I wait. Mind you, I had arrived at the PH store exactly at 6:30pm. At 6:50pm I decide to call the store from my car. As I start to speak with the manager the girl from the window is coming out with my order. I quickly explain to the manager my problem and she starts saying how she's been busy all day with big orders and what not! I tell her my order was just brought to me and hang up on her. She was quite rude to say the least!

So the girl who brought me my order overheard my conversation with her manager and starts with the same crap; busy all day, big orders, delivering for 2 locations, again NOT my problem!!! I am the customer. I expect good service, not excuses. My order was placed 1 hour and 15 minutes before it had to be ready! Now if I had not wanted my order at a specific time I probably would not be complaining; however, because I made my order for a later time I in NO way expected to wait another 25 minutes for my order to be completed! Really Pizza Hut, 1 hour and 40 minutes for a pick up order??? UNACCEPTABLE!!!

I just recently started work in their "Virtual Call Center", so in order to Upsell their items, I always order online to be delivered as I am handicapped and picking things like that up is challenging with a walker. So one night I ordered a personal pan ham and pineapple and one of their new "Hershey S'mores Cookie". This thing was not a cookie! It was more like a cake and super sweet. I wrote a complaint and they sent me a coupon for a free large Pizza. The next time I ordered for delivery, I ordered 2 personal pan pizzas, one pineapple and ham with Garlic Butter Blend and a BBQ Beef with Hut Favorite. Well when they arrived, they weren't hot and neither one of them had crusts on them (glad they don't charge for the flavored crusts). But the BBQ beef looked like someone had pooped on my pizza. There were 4 little black blobs on the pizza. Both pizzas were nasty tasting.

I finally got the coupon in the mail, so I invited my friends to go to Pizza Hut one night for dinner to use the coupon. We ordered a Large, Hand Tossed Supreme with Garlic Butter blend on the crust. The waitress was horrible - a little, bitty voice and wasn't really sure of what she was doing. She definitely doesn't know how to wait tables. There was another couple in there eating the buffet (Tuesday nights are family night) and we were in there about 7:30-8:30 pm. I had to keep asking the waitress the questions she should have been asking us (to upsell Pizza Hut). Anyway, the pizza came out about 10 minutes later and she asked "do ya'll need silverware?" That should have already been on the table. Well, she brings out wrapped plastic ware.

We start serving up the pizza and it's not even cooked all the way. To be Hand-tossed, it was very thin and very raw. Of the toppings the cheese was hot and everything else was cold. The flavoring on the crust, you couldn't even taste the garlic. The other night I decided to try their pasta from the $5 Flavor Menu. I ordered the Meaty Marinara and Garlic Stuffed Knots and Cinnamon Sticks (not on $5 Flavor Menu). When I placed my online order it said that it was going to be 2 1/2 hours (10:56pm). While I was calling the store to change to a carryout, the store called me to change my order because they were out of Meaty Marinara. So, despite the fact that I don't do milk, I went ahead and changed to the Chicken Alfredo. and it was delivered within 30 minutes of my phone call (8:45pm). The pasta was hot, but the Garlic knots would've been tastier if the cheese had stayed in the knots and not stuck to the pan.

I also had requested not Marinara Sauce but to sub with Garlic sauce. I received 2 tubs of Marinara Sauce, no Garlic sauce. PH doesn't make substitution, just wants to sell; but I thought I'd give it a try. The Cinnamon sticks were okay. I want to add that I worked for Pizza Hut many moons ago as a waitress and Yes their recipes have changed greatly. They use to put shredded cheese as the last topping to encase the ingredients so they would cook while in the oven. I guess it's their way of cutting corners. I also have worked for other Pizza chains as well (Godfather's, Domino's, Ted's) and I am a Die Hard Domino fan. If your Pizza Hut is a WingStreet location - their products are fried not baked and this includes the Traditional Bone-In Wings. Hope this helps other!

I ordered 2 pizzas for delivery for dinner at 9:00 PM, and the delivery time was mentioned as 10:00 PM. Until 10:30 PM I did not receive anything. On calling the employee said that they have run out of the product and would not be able to fulfill my order. Is it not their duty, to call and inform the customer if they are unable to complete the order!!! I was simply waiting, and I went forward and placed an order with Domino's, and they delivered within half an hour. PERMANENT CUSTOMER OF DOMINO'S.

I ordered take away pizza on the 13/7/16 from a Guildford store who took the money from my card straightaway (keep that in mind). 5 mins later I received an email saying they didn't deliver to the address. I wanted the pizza to go to and the money would be back on my card by the Monday 17th. Go forward to today the 18/7/16 and after ringing Pizza Hut complaint dept for the 15th time it's a free number so no cost there. I was told I would probably get my money back next Thursday 25th. Now to a big company like them 20 pounds may not be important but to a mum on a budget it means a hell of a lot but I'm so angry because there are no comebacks for these large companies who make mistakes and take forever to rectify them. The lack of my custom will not dent their profits but if they keep testing their customers as they do then I will not be sorry to see the administrators at their door.

Order box meal for 20 plus bucks and gave me wrong dessert and pizza was cold.

I have ordered a pizza online as we don't have so much time to order and wait at the restaurant. And after receiving the order we started eating at the Pizza Hut restaurant as we always do. This is not our first order. But after starting having our pizza in the middle the Pizza Hut one waitress came and asked us to leave the

place without having another bite as she said as we ordered online we cannot have it in the restaurant. And the restaurant was half vacated still she don't have the patience. She can wait at least for someone to finish their meal. I am completely dissatisfied with the Pizza Hut experience. My order details are: Placed on July 24 at 3:36 PM. 1 Large Original Pan Pizza, Fiery Red Pepper Crust Flavor. Whole Ingredients: Creamy Garlic Parmesan Sauce, Green Peppers, Jalapenos, Double Onions, Diced Tomatoes. 1 Lemonade Bottle.

I had not ordered anything from Pizza Hut for more than 5 years because my orders were then continually late or wrong altogether. Yesterday evening (7/22/16) I once more attempted to try ordering a pizza from the local store in Bellevue PA, just 2 miles from my residence. The call went well, or so I assumed. The delivery was promised in 45 minutes to an hour. I gave them my name, address, and phone number; carefully spelling out the street name (Russellwood Avenue).

An hour and a half later, I was beginning to wonder where my dinner was, expecting cold pizza at worst. Then the phone rang. The voice of a frustrated young man announced that he was from the Allison Park Pizza Hut (some 20 miles away) and was having trouble finding "Rustling Branch" on his GPS because it was coming up as being in New Stanton PA (some 50 miles away). When I explained that I had ordered from the Bellevue store, only then was I informed that I had most likely been speaking with the corporate call center, should call back, insist on speaking directly with the local store, and reorder.

When I recalled the local number I had used before, they answered again as if I were actually speaking to the local store. I asked to be connected directly, at which point the employee at the local Bellevue store (2 miles away) informed me that they didn't deliver in my area. By then, more than 2 hours had passed since placing the original order. I ordered and received a great pizza from the local Fox Pizza Den within 30 minutes. I will NEVER buy anything again from Pizza Hut. How can a business be so blatantly disorganized and continue to exist?

Ordered a gluten free pizza from the location on Sheldon Rd in Channelview, TX. The pizza was terrible. Crust was crunchy and very overdone, and the toppings were burnt. Called to complain, and the "manager" basically said too bad, that's just the way gluten free comes. I know better. I will never order pizza there again, and I do not recommend this location. It's bad enough to have to pay more for less pizza without having burnt food passed off as just the way gluten free comes.

This was one of the worst pizzas I have ever eaten. Very salty pepperoni, poor quality sauce... More like tomato paste. Crust was soggy and undercooked. Very disappointed. PH used to be much better. Never again. I live in Asheville, NC and store is on New Leicester. I am out of $20.00+ bucks. Damn.

Terrible pizza. Looks like old plain pizza and had sprinkles topping on it! First and last time I order! Pizza Hut on Jabez St in Newark NJ is not good!

Every single time I have ordered from the Pizza Hut on Reisterstown Road in Maryland the order has been incorrect and I have waited over an hour for delivery. I usually do not submit a complaint but I decided to get pizza another chance and order however once again the order was incorrect. This is unacceptable. When you pay for food you should be able to get what you ordered.

1.0 star rating 7/5/2016. Ordered a pizza last week for my boss. It was wrong (partially my fault) but called to correct the issues. Was told "all is taken care of", they will deliver the correct pizza. The pizza came and was not correct... so we called and were told "We will get your next one" (in so many words). Today I call to place the replacement pizza and wow... I had to pay for it (discounted 1 topping for 9.99 large) which you can get better deals anywhere for that price but the boss loves(d) Pizza Hut... This pizza just got delivered and 1/2 of the pizza does not even have cheese. We have thrown the pizza away and vow to stay away from this TCU Pizza Hut!!! So now there goes more money for a horrible pizza... calling Domino’s now (who is known for great customer service on this side of town).

I have attempted to order "deals" from them such as the triple treat bundle. There is the basic price stated, but as you go through the ordering process you realize you're getting scammed because even ordering the regular ingredients with nothing extra or even ordering the items you want in smaller sizes doesn't add up to the first price stated. They do not list what's included in the deals they offer. When you ask why this price by clicking on the button it explains that you have ordered extra items or extra toppings.

I have removed desired toppings and it is still overpriced. The online order display is very misleading also. The triple treat bundle offers you three things but the total is well over what the base price stated is. The online ordering process takes you to two pizzas and a dessert and then more and makes it look like it's still part of the deal. In summary, the online ordering process is confusing, misleading, and very vague.

On June 10th after 10 pm, while leaving my wife's job I made a call to Pizza Hut Glendale dr Wilson nc. A guy answered and said "can you hold please.", so I proceeded to drive towards thinking he would answer and take my order. Well no one ever came back to phone. I even stopped in parking lot and waited a couple minutes. Still no one came to phone. I drove to window apparently still opened from last car. I stayed on phone while looking through window at a guy drinking soda from a clear cup and the waitress having conversations with a few laughs. He spots me looking at him and comes to window asking "how can I help you." I said "dude I being on the phone holding for over 6 minutes."

He runs to phone picking up phone asking "how can I help you". Not at all funny. So a girl comes and I explained how upset - that the Customer service was awful and she says He was the cook and sorry she was. I still didn't think it was handled because I watch a tall white guy working while these two were talking. She takes order and suggest I wait there 15 minutes until a car comes and I can circle around and inputs how busy they are. I received my order but no manager came to speak to me about the matter so I paid my 12.48 after order came up for 12 Cajun dry rub wings. So when she gave me my receipt I looked for home office number. So I left. I pondered on this subject matter thinking I may have overacted so I called back while leaving Wilson. On the out parts of sims I placed the call.

This time I was on the phone for well over 7 minutes and 48 secs. Pulled into my yard before anyone came back to phone. I asked for a manager who was jasmine. She tried to defuse the situation by telling she will handled then she places me on hold to call Gabrielle to explain the situation. He offered a meal. I declined. I told him "we - my business often uses your store for events. Of course no more because the customer service is awful."

He replied. He left around 8 pm and he will see to this getting better. I told him I wanted to hear from a regional or district manager because my wife previously the following week had the same issue. I worked in fast food and your biggest area is service as quick as you can every place as a rule of thumb. He said his boss was on vacation in which I didn't believe. I told him I am writing a review and expecting to speak with someone on the issues of why it takes any person who is spending any amounts of money to hold for over 6-8 minutes to place a order to have done hopefully upon arrival.

I shall Not spend not one quarter at this location or any other Ph location until someone gets this corrected. As I explained I didn't want any discounts nor free food but Customer service I do expect so you have lost my business and my families to add my business and churches because I take customer service as the first line to gaining your customer and if make us feel unworthy then my hard earned money will go to somebody who values giving a service to everybody. Save your excuses because I've managed over 20 years and this here is nothing more than a mess u need to fix. Good bye.

Order pizza from numerous Pizza Hut. On my last order my food was cold. Driver said he had come to my door and knocked but I didn't answer, however he called to tell me that, which I was waiting on him so I never heard him knock. But my pizza was cold and sloppy looking and my wings hearty had any sauce on them. I called to complain and was given only a 10 dollar credit for my troubles. It took them 3 times to bring my order because the 2nd time was completely the wrong order. Pizza Hut lost a loyal customer to Papa John's. Better pizza, better service. That's what Papa John's does give you.

I've received nothing but great food and delivery from Pizza Hut for 20+ years. But these "new" black pseudo-styro containers are awful! Food acquires awful taste and smell (whether wings or sides). Tried 2nd time before posting to ensure I wasn't jumping the gun but 2nd delivery proves these containers are AWFUL! Going to Domino's until PH goes back to cardboard...

Pizza Hut Company Profile