2. Shopping

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.50/5
Based on 1,266 ratings submitted in the last year

Pizza Hut Reviews

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

My wife and I buy Domino's Pizza and never get over the sad experience, Pizza Hut makes the best thin & crispy pizza that Domino's cannot touch. The only reason we buy elsewhere is time and Domino's is about a mile closer and when my wife gets off work late or has to be in early and time is limited. We had Pep Rallies in High School at Pizza Hut back in the late 60's. Love it.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Pizza Hut is my preferred pizza place. They have a great selection of toppings, allow you to choose from favorite combos or create a pizza of your own. Their website is easy to use and assists you to construct just the right ingredients and the right amount of each ingredient to suit your individual taste. I love their crust choices, sauce choices, meat selections as well as veggies and cheeses. Their customer service is great and they offer reasonable prices.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

We like Pizza Hut because it delivers. The menu is not as expansive as Domino's, but everybody can usually find something that they like. The food always arrives hot. We have not had any delivery errors. What I don't like is that I have to sign for the order, which I have charged to my credit card. They recently took out the ability to add a tip for the delivery person out of the app. I would love for them to put it back in. A glimpse at the receipt today, and I realized that they have now started to add the tip when you sign the receipt. We really enjoy ordering from the Pizza Hut app. The pizza tastes good.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2019

Pizza Hut is generally very consistent with quality, quantity, and selection. I use them consistently as well. I order custom pizzas and they have the choices I like on my pizza. At first I got warnings I was putting too many toppings on, but it still allowed it and when I received my pizza it has been correct 99% of the time. On the very few occasions, something was incorrect, they were quick to replace it. While other pizza chains are advertising delivery insurance, Pizza hut has always had it. I trust them to make my pizza right and if they don't, to make it right either that same time or at a later date. They have given me a free pizza voucher for the times I did not have the time to wait for another delivery.

Original review: June 18, 2019

My name is Nancy. I wanted to compliment your outlet in Perungudi to hire a good staff. Her name is Nitya. I am quite conscious in reducing food outside for my child due to health concern however Nitya gave me a personalised service by helping me to choose without compromising on my child health. So it’s a combination of satisfying your crave and keeping health into mind. All credit goes to Nitya. I will visit the Pizza Hut Perungudi as long as Nitya is there and of course for the quality that you guys maintain. Kindly give her my best wishes and for her manager. If you recognise her skills she will take you and this Center to the next level. Please help her to exhibit her skill and also to keep her customers happy. Good job. Keep going????

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pizza Hut?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

I visited Pizza Hut that is in Phoenix mall. Our orders were wrongly taken and when we claimed it, instead of replacing our order they cancelled my order. We were waiting for more than 40mins after which when we went to ask the person at the billing we were informed that our order was cancelled.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

The delivery drivers are fantastic, however the arrival of food and state of it is not. So far we have ordered twice at this location. The first time, the salad that was ordered was not included. Also when it arrived, the 'Italian' salad, was a garden salad. Ie. it had iceberg lettuce instead of romaine, no pepperoni, no ham. They DID end up delivering it after we called them, but I spent a good half hour waiting to eat while everyone else was enjoying their food. They DID add a 'free Pepsi' when they delivered it as an apology. The second time we ordered, the 'Italian' salad, again had iceberg lettuce instead of romaine, and it had a single slice of pepperoni. It WAS delivered, however the breadsticks that we asked for were not.

When we called to have this rectified, they hung up on my fiance two times and hung up on me two times. So instead of hitting option 2 (for orders that have already been placed) I hit option 1, figuring that perhaps if they thought they were getting a sale out of it they would pick up... Lo and behold they did. The first person (a nice gentleman whose name I did not catch) transferred me to his supervisor at that location... And I was hung up on again. The second time I pretty much snarled at the lady on the phone what was missing and she said "the breadsticks were delivered to you" to which I replied the only ones that we had received were the ones that came with the pasta as a side. She said "so do you want us to deliver the breadsticks?" I said yes. She said ok and hung up.

I have decided that even though I truly enjoy the food from Pizza Hut, particularly the breadsticks, that I will NOT be ordering from this location again. I can only hope that one of the other locations delivers. Given that this household orders out on a pretty frequent basis (these two orders were Friday and Saturday nights respectively), they have lost out on a good portion of business since we typically have $50 to $100 dollar orders when we order out.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Having recently trying 3 other pizza restaurants, I’m returning to Pizza Hut for its value and quality. My personal favorite toppings are black olives, hamburger, and pineapple, ones I made up due to the many topping choices that Pizza Hut offers.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

Pizza Hut is the only place I can get a pizza exactly the way I want it and quickly. They also have very consistent quality and I know I will get what I want every time I order. They also have a point system which allows you to get free food.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I've been going to Pizza Hut since I was 5, great place, good value. The breadstick sauce is really good and their stuffed crust pizza, overall, good food. A lot of locations have closed unfortunately but there is still one or two kicking around.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Pizza Hut Company Information