Pizza Hut

Compare Chain Restaurants

Research top Chain Restaurants recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I ordered a large pizza and my total was $16 and change, and the driver claimed that he did not have the $3 change to give me so he took the pizza back. The manager said, "Since you are a woman, I cannot give you credit or refund," or anything like that, Pizza Hut on Garey Ave in Pomona CA.

Every time I order pizza at the Pizza Hut on Plainfield in Grand Rapids Michigan I always order 3 and they always manage to mess up at least 1 pizza. They do not fix it or reimburse me and the workers are rude and act like you're wasting their time.

Last night I came home from work and I was totally exhausted and tired and I was not in the mood to cook so I decided to order a pizza from Pizza Hut for delivery. I went online and ordered a Pizza with a few additional toppings and after I paid for it I was informed it would take 30-35 minutes for my order to arrive and I did not have any problems or issues with that as I was going to take a quick shower while waiting. 90 minutes later finally the pizza arrived and I let the delivery driver in as he asked if he could use my bathroom. I said, "Sure, go down the hallway to the left and it is the second door". He was in there about 5 minutes and he came out and said, "Thank you Sir I really appreciate it". I gave him a good tip and he left.

Me and my lady decided to sit down and have a couple of ice cold beers and enjoy the pizza. She opened the box and jumped back as all the extra cheese and all the other toppings were stuck to the top of the box and the Pizza was burnt for sure. I could not believe what I was seeing at all. Immediately I called the Pizza Hut and told the guy on the phone what had happened. He replied to me, "Sir, that is impossible as none of our products ever leave our stores in that condition". I replied, "Well, there is a first time for everything and I am looking at a totally disgusting pizza and I want another one made the right way or I want my money back!" He replied, "I am sorry Sir, but we can't do that and have a nice evening". He hung up on me. I called back again and there was a busy signal and could not get through.

As I was just getting off the phone I hear my lady yelling and screaming from down the hallway saying, "OMG! I can't believe this you have to come and see this!" I went down the hallway into the bathroom and I was in total shock as I could not believe what I was seeing as the Pizza Hut driver who I let use my bathroom decided he had to defecate and left the disgusting mess in my toilet and did not have the decency to flush it down. I was very angry for sure. Between the horrible pizza, being ripped off and having someone from Pizza Hut delivery come into my house and do something like that I will never ever order from them ever again! Goodbye Pizza Hut and farewell!

I ordered delivery. They said they are on their way. Took money off my card. I wait one hour they still haven't showed up. I call they say we can't deliver to you... you are too far. Whoa. I speak to manager BRITNEY **. She says they are on their way... 45 min later she call me says "You're too far. I refunded your card. In 3 to 5 days you will have money back on card!!!" No pizza. No money... rippoff...

Last night I tried Pizza Hut for the last time. I ordered online as I have many times in the past. But this time I had a promise from the manager Chris to have a free pizza because of the last few times our pizza was delivered late and cold. After I ordered our pizza online I called the store and asked the customer service representative/order taker how could I redeem our free pizza as promised. She told me she didn't know and would need to ask her manager so I'm put on hold for several minutes and she comes back on the line and told me he said, "No". I said, "No what"? He said, "No Free Pizza." I replied, "Are you serious?" She said, "Yes." So I asked to speak with the manager and she put me on hold again for even a longer time and when she came back online she said, "The manager isn't available because he's on a break." So I asked, "What is his last name and the corporate office number." She said, "I don't know."

So I asked her to ask someone she works with to find out and again I was put on hold for several more minutes. When she comes back online she said she's "not allowed to give his information out and nobody there knows the corporate office number". I asked her what her name is and she said "**. Why?" I asked, "How long have you worked there?" She said, "Quite a while"; with major attitude throughout our entire conversation. I said, "Wow! That's surprising because you sure know very little for an employee who has been working there for quite a while."

At this point I was extremely frustrated and I canceled my order for delivery and demanded a refund which I haven't received it yet. I had a good rapport with the Orange County Pizza Hut and expected to have the same if not better customer service experience here in Sacramento. I plan to spread the word about this particular location 2200 16th Street, Sacramento, CA that their staff and management are completely unprofessional and that my overall experience was horrible and I would recommend to Never use their services or buy their food.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pizza Hut?

I always ate Pizza Hut since I was a wee lad. I would go there, chat it up with the waitresses and BS with my buds. We used to go there at least 4 days a week. For weeks I experienced many symptoms of diabetes so I finally went to consult my doctor. He said "Buddy, I've gotta talk to you about something, you gotta stop eating Pizza Hut, you have diabetes." It was the worst! He said that it's not right to have diabetes when you're only 27. I'm all fed up with Pizza Hut now. Thank for giving me diabetes!

Worst experience ever!!! My wife and I was very hungry and craving Pizza Hut. We placed our order online with our debit card, and delivery driver arrived and said we owe $21.00 cash because the card was only charged 2.32$, while the delivery driver was there we called the store to resolve the issue, a girl picked up phone and we was placed on hold for 10 minutes and no one came back to the phone. The driver was getting impatient and he was upset because we didn't have cash. We wanted to pay any amount due with our debit card but the store manager never called us or returned our calls.

The driver called the manager and he said the manager told him to leave. So he just grabbed the food and drove off!!! We didn't get our food. We were soon angry that then called the store to speak to manager and was placed on hold again for over 11 minutes and manager (john) came to phone and confirmed that he told driver to leave without trying to resolve issue. We had to replace order and wait another hour to get food. Horrible, unprofessional and very embarrassing experience.

We order pizza a couple times a week. It's always horrible. They never have anything in stock. The shorter plump lady that works evenings is always very rude. You can't order a salad because they have nothing on their salad bar. They run out of crust for the pizzas along with everything else. Seems like someone needs to do their job the correct way and order that appropriate amount of things to run a business along with hiring people who will enjoy their job. We will not be back anymore and people wonder why our town has no good places to eat. These hateful moody employees run their business in the ground.

I order my pizza online. I thought I would give them another chance. My order was incorrect yet again. I called them and the employee that answered told me I must have called the wrong store. I told him I called the number off of the receipt online and he told me I did not order from them and hung up on me. When I called back I asked to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor got on the phone and told me that there was nothing that he could do. I asked for a refund and he told me I had to bring back the pizza myself and that they would refund the money. I told them I had it delivered and that I did not have a car. He told me there was nothing that he would do to resolve the issue and told me I was being ridiculous. That I did not need to be upset about not receiving what I paid for. I explained to him that I did not have money to spend on food that I did not order then he hung up.

When I called back I was connected to the call center where the supervisor continuously laughed at me and refused to assist. I called back and got a supervisor wanted to help but was told by the previous supervisor to end the call so she hung up on me. When I called back I was connected back to the first call center supervisor and he continued to laugh at me as he told me to call the store. I told him that was the number I was calling. He laugh again and said good luck and hung up the call. I had to call and report the charge as fraud to get it taken care of. I will never do business with Pizza Hut again. It is a real shame. I use to feel pride about them being the first company that taught me the importance about customer service. Now they allow their employees to treat the customers as if they are nothing and do not matter.

We choose 4 pizzas on the Ecuadorian Pizza Hut homepage and called Pizza Hut to order them and picking up here in Quito. Surprisingly, they charged us 2 USD more for each Pizza than stated online. I complained at the Pizza Hut Service Team and I am waiting now since 11 days for a solution/statement. Incredible bad client service!

I ordered a large veggie pizza. Pizza Hut took it upon themselves to add ham and bacon onto my pizza. I'm vegetarian... They charged me for the extra toppings as well, and I didn't realize this until after I discovered the meat after I bit into a slice.

Place two order. One came like it should the other one was a nightmare. They said my card did not go through. Said that they try to call for time. No call. When I try to find out what happen she was rude and said that they had a lot of person to get to. I ask for phone # to cop she said I could look it up and that the desk manager would be there tomorrow and put in a complaint. I call next day and was told they did not have desk manager. I brought over 50.00 dollars and the last order. Came cold. Never again will I order from cold Pizza Hut and I am 73 so I have order pizza all over the US but this Cold PIZZA IN Channel View TX is the cold Pizza Hut I have order from.

I order Pizza Hut it take them two hours to get here and they give me the wrong order. I order buffalo wings but they give me wings and I order pizza that only cost four dollar in Target. The last thing is I will tell my friend to not order Pizza Hut anymore.

I am new to the Odessa Texas area and thought I would give Pizza Hut another chance. WRONG. The food was horrible. The wings tasted like freezer burn and were soggy. Their pizza full of grease and was tasteless.

I order from Pizza Hut (Pass Rd in Biloxi, MS 39531) a lot. Sometimes I pay with cash and most of the time it's with my card. I'm a single mom of three and sometimes I don't have it to leave a tip, just enough for my meal. So, I've been noticing when I pay with my card, if I don't leave a tip the driver or someone at the store would put a tip down as if I did it. I know this because they always send me a copy of my order to my email, but when I get my card statement it's a difference price than what my order was.

So, when I caught on to this I started going over all my Pizza Hut ordered emails and found out it's been happening a lot and a couple of time my account was overdraft because of it. Don't get me wrong, I leave a lot of tips, when I have it to leave. So, when I call the store they put me on hold and never comes back or they act like it isn't showing that on their end. Last year alone was a total of $150 in tips that I didn't give but was stolen from me and $20 this year already. As of today I'm done with Pizza Hut on Pass Rd in Biloxi, MS 39531.

My husband said I am no longer allowed to order pizza from you. To make a long story short, the Pizza Hut Manager in Hobart IN (John) said to me as I was walking out, "Get the ** out my store. I hope you get into an accident and die." I turned around and I said, "Excuse me." He choose to repeat his statement and smile to the customer in front of him like he did something bad and tough. The customer walking out in Front of me stopped walking, turned around and asked "Did he just say what I think he said? How horrible." I told him "Buddy you need to be retrained on your management skills." No matter what the pizza issue is, no one should wish me death especially in front of 3 other customers, one being a child. The customers there were willing to give me their name and number to validate my story.

This is not the first bad incident we have had. 2 weeks ago, I ordered some pizza for one of my kids birthday party. I received the pizza 2 hours after they were suppose to have delivered it. The pizza delivery girl went to 3 different cities looking for my address. When I finally got the pizza, it was cold and needed to be reheated. I called the location 3 times asking where is my pizza.

Cold pizza is one thing, paid for it and got over it. But wishing me death, that's on another level. I have shared my story on facebook. Many people are sharing my story and even making a comments on the issues they have with this location. I am so happy that many people are choosing to boycott this location or Pizza Hut altogether. This incident occurred on 1/24/17 on around 10 pm.

We had two large pizzas ordered and delivered. Well when we opened up the box the one pizza had thin crust which I never ordered. Then to top it off the other Pizza was burned up. It was black all the way from the crust to the sauce. I called to complain to Pizza Hut. They never offered to bring us another Pizza. All he offered to do is give us 10.00 off next Pizza. We ended up throwing the whole pizza away. So we ordered off them again. We never got the 10.00 taken off our next Pizza. It was lie, No one wants to buy pizza and threw it in trash. So we might want to start ordering somewhere else since their customer really don't matter.

I was promised to have pizza delivered in 45 minutes top. It arrived after an hour and twenty minutes and it was cold. Even a hungry dog would not eat it. To add insult to injury - their shop is located literally 2 blocks from where I live. It is definitely the last time I use them.

I am so SICK of trying to order from Pizza Hut delivery!!! This must be the 3rd time that I decided to order from the Pizza Hut on Manor street where they deliver. I am not far from there... Only 5 minutes or less. But the last 3 times I ordered and was willing to pay for the convenience of delivery. I ended up picking up my order. Because they actually don't have delivery drivers. I called today and they said that they couldn't deliver until an hour and a half from order time, because they didn't have delivery drivers. ** that! I'm paying for the convenience of delivery... And tipping! You are less than a mile from me. Yet want to charge delivery fees, but it will take an hour and a half? ** that! Don't offer delivery... If you don't have the means for delivery! ** you Pizza Hut on Manor Street in Lancaster, Pa!!!!

Why have a $10 special when the minimum order is $12. I ordered the deal and with tax my order was $13.85, but it couldn't be processed because the order itself had to be a minimum of $12. You had your choice of a 591ml 4 cans of Pepsi or a 2L. I ordered the 591ml and it was $1.99, my order came to $11.99. I thought I'd be good being that we don't have the penny anymore and it would just round it up. Nope! Wouldn't process that either. WTH! So I got the 4 cans of pop for $2.99 even though I didn't need them. The driver arrives with my order and pulls out a 2L because they were out of cans!!! OMG! REALLY??? And this was at 12:30 pm. Jesus!

What is wrong with these guys! First they have a special on that is $2.00 cheaper than their minimum order requires so that you are forced to up your order and they can't round up a freaking penny? Honestly! Is that even legal to advertise a special that is lower than their minimum order? I don't think it is, and if it is then it shouldn't be and it's not right! It's about the principle not the money. ConsumerAffairs do something about this.

I recently made a purchase at my local Pizza Hut location. My order was initially placed online. My original order included a large pan pizza w/ pepperoni, Italian sausage, garlic flavor on the crust, and lite cheese. I also had another large pan pizza that was Meat Lovers, classic bread, and lite cheese again. I did select the option for a two liter; however, there was confusion with the wording on the website. So, I did not understand if it were two 2 liters for the price or one 2 liter for the price.

Once I arrived to pick up my order, I first asked to clarify the confusion on the pricing of the pops and asked the young man at the window to remove the drink from the order. He immediately slammed the drive thru window shut, removed the item, and walked away. Once he come back to complete the transaction, I gave the money to complete the purchase and the employee, with an attitude, then dropped the change in my hand as if I had disgusted him. I chose not to respond seeing that I had a wife and child at home who was waiting for me to bring home dinner. I spoke with who was suppose to have been a manager the next and do not feel anything will be done to make things right! I will never do business with that location again, if Pizza Hut at all.

I placed an order for delivery to the closest location according to their website. They were delivered late and cold. I called several times to the store just to be told that it is an error on the program's estimated time. When I requested more information regarding this error, the sales attendant couldn't provide with a contact information. I asked to speak with the manager to see if he could explain better what was happening to my order. He then decides to be disrespectfully and treat me like a child. As I was explaining the situation, I was interrupted to be asked, "How did the pizza taste?" I wouldn't know, I hadn't received them. More important not only did he failed to appeased a customer and offer an apology, he had to asked around for the regional manager last name. Anyhow, this is their third and last strike, they just lost another customer.

So when you call your neighborhood Pizza Hut the number is redirected to a call center. Got disconnected at the end of 10 minute order process. Called back and order not in the system so 15 minutes later and order was finally in the system. My problem is this is not Real Customer service. A third party shouldn't be involved in my order process. When I call that store and place order I want to talk to the person directly responsible for my food. So if my order is wrong I can then call the store directly for my complaint. These type of third party calling is another thing wrong with this once great country.

Why do we even have the option. This is the last time we will eat pizza from them. Placed the order online for pick up. When I get there they do not have my order. They said I must have placed with a different location. Showed them I did not and was told I would have to wait till all the other orders were filled. Very unhappy. When I got it home it was so greasy no one wanted to eat it.

Well it started fine around 8:30 Saturday 11/12 I placed my order for delivery. I order family chicken alfredo pasta and 8 boneless wings. The young lady that answer the phone was polite and sweet stated that my order will be 30-35 mins. Well after an hour I called to check the status and another employee stated that they didn't see my order so I ask for a manager (Samantha) and she stated to me that they were out of the pasta and someone was suppose to call me so I ask her who and she said she didn't know. I stated to her that every time I call there it's a problem. Her response was "I only been here 4 days so that's not me.." She then ask was it something else I would like to order and I gave the phone to my son who just came from football game. He order a medium pizza and wings at 9:30. Well 10:30 there was a no call no show.

So I called up to Pizza Hut again and was told that my order was never shipped out. I ask for Samantha again and she answered very snotty and rude how can she help I stated to her I've been waiting on a order for 2 hours and no order has yet came and she stated "Well ma'am you will have to wait." Didn't give me the option to pick it up so I drove to the Pizza Hut and saw her name tag and address her as Samantha **. I just called she said "and" there was the turn for worse. I begin advising her of the lies she told and that she had poor customer service. She stated I ask for her manager number or corporate and she refused to give it to me and stated if I continue she will call the police on me with my son there.. so I left. I will never ever go to that location as long as Samantha is a store manager. People please run. Try another location not this. Sad part is I ask...

I will not be eating at Pizza Hut again, because the disrespect from the customer service line was unnecessary. I ordered online and my order went through and gave a delivery time. The delivery time had come and it was still not delivered. I tried calling the store and every time I would press 3 to talk about an already placed order it would just go back into a loop saying to press 1,2 or 3 again. I finally got ahold of a representative after trying about 8 times, and she answered in a very rude tone and was very rude about the information she gave to me saying that the Pizza Hut could not deliver to my address. I did not receive any email or phone message regarding the situation and had been waiting over an hour for my food.

The representative continued to speak to me in a rude manner and did not offer to fix this mistake. Basically placing the blame on myself, when to me the fact that my order went through and I received an email confirmation with a delivery time and date says to me that I in fact should have received the food that I ordered. I don't believe that a customer service representative needs to be so disrespectful when everything on their end made it seem like I was going to get my food. Pizza Hut needs a major electronic update with their phone line as well as their online ordering. A lot of restaurants that have online ordering will state that they cannot deliver to a certain place.

It also should not be so hard to get ahold of a representative let alone be transferred to someone in a completely different state rather than speak to an employee at the store in question. I am unsatisfied with the quality of the food as well as the quality of the customer service I received in the past few times I have eaten Pizza Hut. All in all Pizza Hut has lost a once loyal customer to Domino's.

Pizza Hut, 400 N Loop 288, Denton, TX 76209. (940) 484-9202. First off their website said it'd be 2 hours before my delivery would arrive. I called to pick up and that guy sounded like a stoner over the phone. I had to call again for directions, the guy wasn't even from here, didn't know any landmarks to navigate. I found it.

I got my pizza and left. I come home, find out they left the chicken off my pizza. I call back asked for a manager, the guy said "yeah, I'm a manager. What's up?" I laughed. Nothing but a bunch of high school dropouts sounds like and can't even make a pizza worth paying for. I told him to remake it. Honestly, I just want my money back because that is the worst thing is having to call in and say my pizza was made wrong and have some KID acting as a manager on the phone asking me "what's up?" Either get some real folks working here, or I'm going viral with this review. Thank you and have a nice day!:)

I haven't picked up my pizza and I'm already disappointed. This place has give us bad customer service for the past 3 calls we made. Can't stop going here because my kids keep wanting pizza on Sundays and it's the only place in town. These employees that pick up the phone to take the orders must get trained better on how to treat people on the phone and be polite. I don't want to cry for my money back. All I want is good service. After all we are paying for it. It's not free! Bad place, bad management job!

Worst Delivery from 4300 Macsway Ave, Columbus OH. We placed an order for delivery at 7:00, when we placed it, they told us it would be 1.5 hrs, this was ok. At 9:30 we called the restaurant and the phone just rang and rang for over 9 mins, no answer from anyone. We tried back at 9:45, and was told that it would be delivered at 10:15. This time came and no pizza. The driver didn't show up until 11:45. THE WORST DELIVERY PLACE EVER!!!

I ordered the two pizza for 6.99 each for the game pan pepperoni lovers and a veggie but I got home to watch the game and start eating my pizza and realized there's hardly any cheese but I figured I'm not eating a pizza for 6.99. I'm eating a 6.99 pizza as I'm watching the game. Pizza hut has a commercial for two pizzas for 6.99 each and as they pull a slice from the pizza it has cheese stretching from it and it looks meaty. Why can't my pizzas look like that? Next time I'll get a picture of it.

Pizza Hut Company Profile