3.9/5 (769 ratings)

About Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pizza Hut?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pizza Hut?

Original review: July 25, 2022

The pizza was amazing but when the pizza guy arrived he was sketchy and wouldn't speak. I said have a good night and just ignored me. But like I said the pizza was great. I will definitely order again and hope for a different delivery guy.

Original review: June 15, 2022

The team with the Pizza Hut in LaBelle couldn't be better. I just moved into the town and decided to get their pizza. As soon as you walk in it was so nice to see everyone working together and seeing everyone smiling. I would go again.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 5, 2022

So I ordered this pizza from Pizza Hut, man it was tasty as well as quick, within 33 mins it was there. Dude the guy who delivered me was like the most pleasing person I have ever met across. The delivery staff is really good, like they aren't rude or just having down the face with no words, they are like, "Hi sir/mam. Here is your order," with such a big smile.

Original review: March 20, 2022

We called to order 10 orders of breadsticks and our boy Chris was the best man to answer. He was very respectful and thoughtful to all our confusions. Other pizza huts need guys like Chris. with love - Jacob, Chris, Jonathan

Original review: Sept. 23, 2022

Order was wrong and the manager was very rude. Not pleased at all. Will not order online again, our in-store manager was hateful and did not help us or fix the order. Gave us food we didn't want and hung up on us.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2022

Because of your website, you have lost a customer. I tried logging in several times. I confirmed correct password, etc! Still no luck. I even tried to start over and create another account. Your stupid site kept telling me my number was already in service. You have lost a customer. DONE WITH YOU!!!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2022

So, I ordered 2 pizzas from Pizza Hut again as I liked their pizzas. I ordered 1 Veggie Feast and 1 Country Feast regular size with cheese crust. What I got is 2 very small Pizzas with literally NO cheese in the base, also the base was not properly baked, it was kind of UNCOOKED.. Very selectively scattered veggies and no proper shape as well.. Taste was also UNEXPECTEDLY BLAND. I have no idea how Pizza Hut got down to this level!?? And I paid 530/- RS for this CRAP..

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

So today “Pizza Hut” was having a promotional. If you make an account with them then you get a free medium pizza, I signed up and when I went to get my free pizza the worker asked the cashier “is that the free promotion“ and the guy says yes and he says, "Oh yea we don’t honor it because it’s fake." So I called the customer help line only to be answered by the rudest customer service worker who first doesn’t speak proper English. Second would not let me speak. Kept trying to basically yell on the phone so I won’t speak so I asked him, "Is the promotion fake or real?" He says it’s real just some stores don’t honor it, I said, "Well I guys should’ve started that instead of me wasting my time just to get my pizza rejected when they will throw it away anyways, when I told him customers are always right he said no they’re not.

How is it my fault when PIZZA HUT WEBSITE IS giving a free promotion But doesn’t honor or or even specific that some stores don’t honor it? Why would they allow me to waste my time just for me to get the pizza rejected at the store. And then to have a rude customer service helper not even let me speak to their supervisor, so I took my business right over to Domino's and WILL NO LONGER step foot in Pizza Hut. I may just be 1 person but I will continue to let everyone know how much of a waste Pizza Hut actually is, & when I told Domino's about the incident they gave me FREE WINGS. So that just shows you how one company over rules another and word of mouth does damage. Believe it or not!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2022

Placed online order at 8:26pm and the site showed food was delivered at 8:50pm. Even after so many calls and disconnected calls, long hold time, never received any update on status. Children slept off by 9:30 and delivery guy called me after 10pm. I chose to cancel the order when the person from respective outlet called me. This was the worst experience ever with ordering food! I wouldn't recommend ordering at Pizza Hut site. I hope they process my cancellation and refund the amount.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2022

My online order was missing items, approx. $35 worth, delivery driver said store tried to call, I received no calls. I verified that my online account had correct phone number. I talked to customer service several times via email to attempt to get refund, without success. Very disappointed in Pizza Hut, and will never use them again. There are many other good pizza restaurants.

Pizza Hut Company Information