2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.7/5 (680 ratings)

About Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pizza Hut?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pizza Hut?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

Pathetic service. Worst experience I ever had. This is the first time I had ordered from Pizza Hut. Unfortunately it has been delayed by 1hour and 50 mins. In spite of that the pizzas were horrible. Awful taste. It tasted like a raw pizza without any cheese and toppings. I had paid extra for cheese but there was no cheese neither any veggies. It was empty. I never ever expected this from pizza hut. Which is known for the best pizzas across the world. I called up customer care but there also I did not get any response. Neither they have refund my money nor they entertained it seriously. I did a big mistake ordering from here.

I am a regular customer of Domino's but I thought let me try something new and extraordinary. And yes no doubt I got really new and extraordinary pathetic service and worst pizza. This was the last and final time I ordered it. I am not going to order anything again from this pizza hut and I will see to it that no relatives or friends of mine will order it. I am done and suffered a lot.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2021

I paid $24 for a Detroit style pizza. I was notified it was on the way (I live 15 minutes or less from the restaurant) and it took an hour to arrive. The pizza was cold, and the toppings were ridiculously sparse. I paid for pepperoni (there was none) and sausage (there were about 12 pieces) and mushroom (there were around 8 pieces). The pizza was almost bare. I tried to call the restaurant and was told I would be transferred and was on hold for over 5 minutes. I'm done. I will never order from Pizza Hut again. I can get 3 pizzas from Dominos at this price that are hot, fresh, and chock full of toppings. Pizza Hut, you can do better.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

Ordered a pizza. 1 hour later got a call from a neighbor saying they received my pizza. Called the HUT and All I Got Was Bad Attitude. They claimed it was properly delivered. Out 30 bucks and no dinner. The so-called manager had very bad attitude and no customer service experience. It Was Like Talking To A Scripted 12 year old. Never again...Reversing The Charges....Bye HUT.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

Ordered a delivery pizza and they left it on the sidewalk in the rain under a doorbell by a door without notifying me. I did not check contactless but they choose to do it that way. Do not prepay at this restaurant.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2021

It was so embarassing coming staright to Pizza hut counter and talking to front end Vipin in GTB Nagar Delhi on 2nd Oct. At the counter as when I was checking the rate and details, he arrogantly handed over the menu to me and told to, "Check the menu on your own" and later asked me to sit at the dining table. I was really shocked with the unprofessional attitude. So later I have booked online and promised myself that I will never come to Pizza hut counter.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2021

Their service has went to **!!! Their call line, nobody picks up and when they finally do they hang up or don't know ** so they forward your call. They charged me 4 times, no refund!!! 2 hrs later no pizza!! I am extremely disgusted in Pizza Hut and their cs and hospitality. Papa John's is my new providers. I advise everybody to change to papa johns.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

I ordered pizza from Pizza Hut and being a very old customer I expected a good taste but this wasn't the same taste that use to be there. It was disappointing. And moreover, the delivery was also late in spite giving the order so early almost 30 mins late.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2021

I ordered pizza at this location for delivery and they forgot my sauces. I called to see if they could bring them to me and the manager said that they were not going to send my sauces with any driver. They wanted to give me a credit but I ordered the sauces and I told them that they should have not forgotten them. They said that people make mistakes and I agree but mistakes are made to be fixed.

The manager at that place said that she was not going to bring me the bad words sauces, if I wanted them I need to go to the store. I did not have my car at the time and they kept hanging up on me every time that I called. Pizza Hut is one of my favorite places to order from but when a manager says bad words to you, that is no way to talk to a paying customer. She said "I am not going to take you your bad words sauces, if you want them come pick them up." That is your management? I will never order from that pizza hut ever again. I know that losing one is not a big deal but I will tell everyone I know not to order from there because you have very rude people that work there. The manager gave me her name but I could not understand it, I think it was ** or ** something. She is located at 10200 E Northwest Hwy, Dallas, TX 75238. I ordered at Friday, 09/10/2021, 7:50PM.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

Ordered Pizza online. Paid with card. Even left a tip on transaction. Guess what? Two hours later no pizza. will not support this company again. Local pizza shops are better. Do not write anything bad. Consumer Affairs does not like it.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2021

I used the online app to order one large pizza with 3 toppings. The toppings mushrooms, black olives, and banana peppers. This pizza was intended to feed a family with small children. I also ordered a side of bottle of pop and bread sticks. I also asked for curb side pick up so I didn’t have to get the children out of their seats to go in. Because of this I tipped 25 percent on my order. Big mistake!!! I got there. The app wasn’t working so I couldn’t check in. I tried calling but no one picked up. I kept trying to call. Eventually gave up. I got the kids all undone from their car seats. Went in. I noticed there was only one family in the lobby. All six employees were messing around not one of them working or cooking and the phone left off the hook. I got my pizza and bread sticks.

I forgot my pop because I had to hold a cold pizza, breadsticks, an infant and have my other child hold my pant leg. Not one employee offered to help or even open the door. I got home to find my pizza had jalapeños instead of banana peppers and that I had forgotten my pop. I called the restaurant and they put the manager on the phone. She immediately started to belittle me telling me that I am stupid and that it’s all my fault my order wasn’t right and cold and that her employees are way too busy to do curbside pickup. What happened to apologizing to the customer and offering an exchange? I’m am very disappointed and will not recommend anyone to go there.

Pizza Hut Company Information