Pizza Hut

Compare Chain Restaurants

Research top Chain Restaurants recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Pizza Hut at Raised Antler, Midlothian, VA - Tried to order several Large Pizza for a Party and the so called Pizza Hut Clerk hung up the phone in the middle of placing the order and would not answer the phone when I called back. We kept getting the Customer Service for Pizza Hut. This the 3rd time we have had a problem with this Pizza Hut and placing orders. Contacting a Lawyer to place a lawsuit for discrimination. One other time we complained because the pizza ordered made everyone who ate pizza extremely sick with vomiting and diarrhea for days after the pizza. We wanted to alert them so no one else would get sick in case there was something contaminated there at the store. They acted like we were the ones with the problem. We didn't order from them for about 4 years and decided to give them a try again. But this latest experience is the last time we trade with Pizza Hut. We ordered pizza for our party and spent $175.00 for pizza at another store.

I've never had a problem with Pizza Hut until today. Let me explain to you EXACTLY what happened. I have phone recording and credit card receipt proof for anyone who questions me about it. First, I placed an order online to Pizza Hut website. (Like I always have) - They usually get it to me within 30 minutes, always great, but TODAY - Horrible. I place the order at 4:38 pm - still wasn't here at 5:25 - I called and the person who answered said it's on its way according to tracker. I said, "It has said that for 30 minutes now and still not here. You charged my card 33.05 but my order was only 27.95." Hung up the phone when he said maybe the driver got lost. I said, I live 1 mile away and it's been an hour.

Delivery boy arrives, I said, "Why is it so late." He said, "It isn't." I said, Would you like to see my email proof that it was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago?" He handed me the boxes, SHORT an order of fries. I signed for the COLD order and shut the door in the LIARs face, no tip. (I usually tip them 10 dollars EVERY order - several times a month.) His loss for deliberately lying about when he left the store. And made ZERO apologies for it. So, they charged me 33 for a 27 dollar order to my card, missing part of the order. I said ** it, I just won't go there again.

SUDDENLY, ONE HOUR LATER - DOMINOS PIZZA guy comes to my door with an order. Coincidence after the Pizza Hut incident? I think not. I am truly convinced they deliberately overcharged my card - then someone at Pizza Hut (or the driver) deliberately placed an order to Dominos in MY NAME and sent them to my door - ONE HOUR after this was all over. I told the Dominos driver, "Sorry but I did NOT place an order with you" and showed him the boxes from Pizza Hut. He said, "Well someone must be playing games" and left, angry - understandably.

I will NEVER buy Pizza Hut - ANYWHERE - EVER AGAIN. They stole from me, were UNapologetic and deliberately decided to be smart asses sending Dominos to my door to be **. NEVER AGAIN!!! I'll go with Papa Johns or ANY OTHER PIZZA PLACE BUT PIZZA HUT. I've spent THOUSANDS at Pizza Hut through the years - Just takes ONE GROUP OF YOUNG ** to ruin a lifetime of memories. I have proof of everything if anyone wants to see it. Thanks for letting me review and make a formal complaint. The store: 4526 W Tuscarawas Rd., Canton, Ohio 44708. Thank you.

On 08/01/17 I ordered 2 large pizzas and 12 piece order of wings online. I get to the store about 15 mins after placing my order, walk in and there is no employee whatsoever in there. A delivery guy comes in, goes to the back and comes back to front and says, "I GUESS she will be with you soon" so I wait and wait and wait, thinking maybe she is in back doing paperwork or busy. NOPE, she comes thru the front door carrying a grocery bag with a 2-liter soda in it. Let's not forget there is a BIG HUGE cooler IN Pizza Hut with Pepsi products and water in it. Did she put her item down immediately and apologize to me? Again NOPE. She walks over to the delivery guy and proceeds to have a conversation, all while I am waiting and waiting. When she finally decides to do her job, she walks to register. This would be the part where an employee should say, "I am sorry for your wait". Did she? If you guessed NOPE, you'd be right.

Her words with a bit of an attitude were, "Can I help ya?" So at this point is where I have to remind myself that I have children to raise and orange is NOT the new black nor is it MY color. So, I pay my money and she brings out my COLD pizza but not a wing in sight. So I ask, "And my chicken wings." She shuffles around looking dumbfounded and checks my receipt (as if anyone would be paying almost $40 for 2 Plain Jane pizzas with no wings being ordered), goes to the back, returns, says "It's gonna be a few minutes, we didn't fix them". Again, thinks to myself, orange is not your color Tina! And I ask for a refund because I don't have time to wait for wings that were ordered almost an hour ago but this thirsty idiot forgot to cook.

Contacted Pizza Hut... which btw I think it would be easier sitting down with the Pope face to face than to actually speak to someone in management and they ONLY allow 1000 words when you contact them via their website. Got email back saying they would be forwarding this to the management team responsible etc... Needless to say, I have been ordering from Domino's for over 20 years and never not one single time, ever treated in such a manner. NOT even during SUPERBOWL SUNDAY when I ordered 10 pizzas and 50 wings from dominos did I get treated as an inconvenience AND my wait time in there was ONLY 5 minutes total! Even though I love pizza hut pizza when it's HOT... I will stick to dominos from now on. And I'll make sure my family does too... and we are a HUGEEE family considering I have 7 brothers and 3 sisters and God knows how many nieces and nephews.

Decided to order Pizza Hut for my sons 12th birthday. Hadn't ordered in a while and decided it would be a nice change. The last time I ordered there, the Pizza was delicious. They must have changed the recipe to compete or be more like Little Caesar's because that's what it tastes like. Crust with cheese on it. A freaking cheese stick. At least Little Caesar's has this kind of pizza for five bucks, but Pizza Hut has the gall to charge 15.99 and upward for the same thing. You guys need to return to the recipe you had for years, because this new stuff you're selling is TRASH.

I'm not pleased with the location on 11802 Tesson Ferry in Saint Louis MO. We placed an order for delivery and 45 min later the driver called and said “We don't deliver to you.” So when I called the store to ask “Why wasn't it said when I called?” The shift manager ** said “Oh well you can come pick it up. That's all I got for you.” and hangs up when I ask for the general manager info. I'm not pleased with the service at all and how rude they were to me on the phone. ** I assume is his real name hung up the phone. This is not how Pizza Hut do business and I feel very disrespected. That store number is 4935 but only assuming the information was right because I called back and it rang for like two minutes before ** answered the phone and sounded like he was reluctant to give me information. I'm not happy and of course I'm still hungry. What can be done especially about the rude service from that store?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pizza Hut?

Ordered a personal pan pizza and some pasta. Also got a side salad and cheese sticks. Ate my salad and cheese sticks. And waited about 30 minutes and still no food. Ask our waitress and she said it would be right out. Waited another 15 min still no food. Everyone that came in after us got their food by now and still nothing. We finally ask for our bill then was told our food was on its way. Got our bill for what we ate and drank and was finally told that our ticket had gotten misplaced. Why weren't we told that the first time we ask about our food. No manager to explain nothing either. Paid our bill and WE WILL NEVER BE BACK THERE EVER AGAIN... WORST SERVICE EVER...

Pizza Hut has found the bottom. After almost an hour's time, I ordered pizza online and got nothing that was requested except a pizza. No crushed red pepper, no grated cheese, no plates, no nap again, no fork. Just a pizza.

I ordered pizza several times from Pizza Hut on Flat Shoals in Decatur. Recently, 7/2017 was my most recent purchase. However, this experience has left a bad taste in my mouth literally. The pizza was too salty. This salty taste overpowered the overall taste of a good tasting pizza. I will have to take my business elsewhere.

I used to eat delivery almost every Friday after work for me and my family. That was our fun day of the week until we started getting bad service. I would order and have to wait 40, 50, sometimes over a hour after our expected delivery time or they wouldn't ever place my order. So I'm waiting on an order that was never put in. I never from there again until recently. My kids kept bothering saying they wanted pizza from Pizza Hut. So I called thinking they upped their service. It stayed the same.

I waited for an hour and they never showed up. I called and told them and they said they'll tell them to hurry up on my order. So I said "ok". Almost another hour passed and still nothing. So I called again and they gave me another number to call. When I called and told them the problem, they looked up my call and said my order was never placed. I told them this is the same problem I had a few years before and now a few years later I'm having the same problem on my first time back as a customer. Never again will I take my business there.

I called to place an order for delivery and spoke to Andrew. I was out of their delivery range but he was so nice about it and apologized. I called the wrong store, no need to apologize but he did and was very nice. He checked with the manager to make sure and confirmed I was out of range. He told me which store to call and gave me the number. He apologized again, called me by name which is rare nowadays and told me to have a great night. I am a supervisor where I work, in customer service. This is what customer service is all about!!!

The first time I order from Pizza Hut was when I was at my friend's house watch a wrestling pay per view and as long as I put extra sauce on my pizza it tasted perfect just like we wanted. I've been ordering pizza from Pizza Hut since I was kid and I love every second of it, can't wait until this week to try out the BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger with stuff crust. I'm give Pizza Hut this good review because this place has the best pizza on my end. So thank you Pizza Hut for making my pizza so lovely and good, you guys rock!!!

My order at Pizza Hut was 1 hour and 20 min late. When I called the store the manager JENNIFER said "sorry I only have one driver. Sorry." No customer service skills and really bad service with insincerely apology. Food not at my home after 2 hours! Horrible, something has to be done about this business - Pizza Hut on Freedom Drive Charlotte NC 28208. It's unacceptable! Where do we draw the line? This business needs to be dealt with on a larger scale. Customers need to be satisfied in some way when we spend our money here! This ruined my night, my family had to wait hours for ONE pizza. What a unbelievable experience.

Sincerely, A very unhappy customer.

I'm very close to running out of food in my house and am trying to gather resources for food until next Friday. I have a Groupon account and there was an offer for free cheese sticks. So, okay. I signed up for Pizza Hut's account. No coupon popped up. Absolutely nothing. I finally called a local Pizza Hut only to be told that I had to *order* food (paying for it) and THEN the coupon goes to your email. That's **. They obviously have nothing better to do than lie to people who are on down on their luck. It's the principle of it. They could have said (after your first order) but they chose not to. *So* scummy. Thanks a lot.

I went Pizza Hut with my son and husband for lunch we ordered our food. Whilst my son ate his lasagne he found a hard piece in his food. When I checked it I couldn't understand what it was. It looked like plastic. When I raised it with the manager he tried cutting it with a knife and it didn't cut into pieces. I was discussing this with him asking him what it may be. It's disappointing. We come for food and we don't get the quality of food. He only refunded the lasagne and didn't appear very bothered. The service was very low.

We don't eat at Pizza Hut very often. Today we decided to eat there. Big mistake. It was one of the worst pizzas ever. It was worse than a frozen pizza? The staff was unfriendly. Didn't even ask how it was when we left. It would have not worth $21.00 dollars. Walmart Deli Pizzas beat it hands down. Way overpriced for poor quality.

I ordered a large pizza and my total was $16 and change, and the driver claimed that he did not have the $3 change to give me so he took the pizza back. The manager said, "Since you are a woman, I cannot give you credit or refund," or anything like that, Pizza Hut on Garey Ave in Pomona CA.

Every time I order pizza at the Pizza Hut on Plainfield in Grand Rapids Michigan I always order 3 and they always manage to mess up at least 1 pizza. They do not fix it or reimburse me and the workers are rude and act like you're wasting their time.

Last night I came home from work and I was totally exhausted and tired and I was not in the mood to cook so I decided to order a pizza from Pizza Hut for delivery. I went online and ordered a Pizza with a few additional toppings and after I paid for it I was informed it would take 30-35 minutes for my order to arrive and I did not have any problems or issues with that as I was going to take a quick shower while waiting. 90 minutes later finally the pizza arrived and I let the delivery driver in as he asked if he could use my bathroom. I said, "Sure, go down the hallway to the left and it is the second door". He was in there about 5 minutes and he came out and said, "Thank you Sir I really appreciate it". I gave him a good tip and he left.

Me and my lady decided to sit down and have a couple of ice cold beers and enjoy the pizza. She opened the box and jumped back as all the extra cheese and all the other toppings were stuck to the top of the box and the Pizza was burnt for sure. I could not believe what I was seeing at all. Immediately I called the Pizza Hut and told the guy on the phone what had happened. He replied to me, "Sir, that is impossible as none of our products ever leave our stores in that condition". I replied, "Well, there is a first time for everything and I am looking at a totally disgusting pizza and I want another one made the right way or I want my money back!" He replied, "I am sorry Sir, but we can't do that and have a nice evening". He hung up on me. I called back again and there was a busy signal and could not get through.

As I was just getting off the phone I hear my lady yelling and screaming from down the hallway saying, "OMG! I can't believe this you have to come and see this!" I went down the hallway into the bathroom and I was in total shock as I could not believe what I was seeing as the Pizza Hut driver who I let use my bathroom decided he had to defecate and left the disgusting mess in my toilet and did not have the decency to flush it down. I was very angry for sure. Between the horrible pizza, being ripped off and having someone from Pizza Hut delivery come into my house and do something like that I will never ever order from them ever again! Goodbye Pizza Hut and farewell!

I ordered delivery. They said they are on their way. Took money off my card. I wait one hour they still haven't showed up. I call they say we can't deliver to you... you are too far. Whoa. I speak to manager BRITNEY **. She says they are on their way... 45 min later she call me says "You're too far. I refunded your card. In 3 to 5 days you will have money back on card!!!" No pizza. No money... rippoff...

Last night I tried Pizza Hut for the last time. I ordered online as I have many times in the past. But this time I had a promise from the manager Chris to have a free pizza because of the last few times our pizza was delivered late and cold. After I ordered our pizza online I called the store and asked the customer service representative/order taker how could I redeem our free pizza as promised. She told me she didn't know and would need to ask her manager so I'm put on hold for several minutes and she comes back on the line and told me he said, "No". I said, "No what"? He said, "No Free Pizza." I replied, "Are you serious?" She said, "Yes." So I asked to speak with the manager and she put me on hold again for even a longer time and when she came back online she said, "The manager isn't available because he's on a break." So I asked, "What is his last name and the corporate office number." She said, "I don't know."

So I asked her to ask someone she works with to find out and again I was put on hold for several more minutes. When she comes back online she said she's "not allowed to give his information out and nobody there knows the corporate office number". I asked her what her name is and she said "**. Why?" I asked, "How long have you worked there?" She said, "Quite a while"; with major attitude throughout our entire conversation. I said, "Wow! That's surprising because you sure know very little for an employee who has been working there for quite a while."

At this point I was extremely frustrated and I canceled my order for delivery and demanded a refund which I haven't received it yet. I had a good rapport with the Orange County Pizza Hut and expected to have the same if not better customer service experience here in Sacramento. I plan to spread the word about this particular location 2200 16th Street, Sacramento, CA that their staff and management are completely unprofessional and that my overall experience was horrible and I would recommend to Never use their services or buy their food.

I always ate Pizza Hut since I was a wee lad. I would go there, chat it up with the waitresses and BS with my buds. We used to go there at least 4 days a week. For weeks I experienced many symptoms of diabetes so I finally went to consult my doctor. He said "Buddy, I've gotta talk to you about something, you gotta stop eating Pizza Hut, you have diabetes." It was the worst! He said that it's not right to have diabetes when you're only 27. I'm all fed up with Pizza Hut now. Thank for giving me diabetes!

Worst experience ever!!! My wife and I was very hungry and craving Pizza Hut. We placed our order online with our debit card, and delivery driver arrived and said we owe $21.00 cash because the card was only charged 2.32$, while the delivery driver was there we called the store to resolve the issue, a girl picked up phone and we was placed on hold for 10 minutes and no one came back to the phone. The driver was getting impatient and he was upset because we didn't have cash. We wanted to pay any amount due with our debit card but the store manager never called us or returned our calls.

The driver called the manager and he said the manager told him to leave. So he just grabbed the food and drove off!!! We didn't get our food. We were soon angry that then called the store to speak to manager and was placed on hold again for over 11 minutes and manager (john) came to phone and confirmed that he told driver to leave without trying to resolve issue. We had to replace order and wait another hour to get food. Horrible, unprofessional and very embarrassing experience.

We order pizza a couple times a week. It's always horrible. They never have anything in stock. The shorter plump lady that works evenings is always very rude. You can't order a salad because they have nothing on their salad bar. They run out of crust for the pizzas along with everything else. Seems like someone needs to do their job the correct way and order that appropriate amount of things to run a business along with hiring people who will enjoy their job. We will not be back anymore and people wonder why our town has no good places to eat. These hateful moody employees run their business in the ground.

I order my pizza online. I thought I would give them another chance. My order was incorrect yet again. I called them and the employee that answered told me I must have called the wrong store. I told him I called the number off of the receipt online and he told me I did not order from them and hung up on me. When I called back I asked to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor got on the phone and told me that there was nothing that he could do. I asked for a refund and he told me I had to bring back the pizza myself and that they would refund the money. I told them I had it delivered and that I did not have a car. He told me there was nothing that he would do to resolve the issue and told me I was being ridiculous. That I did not need to be upset about not receiving what I paid for. I explained to him that I did not have money to spend on food that I did not order then he hung up.

When I called back I was connected to the call center where the supervisor continuously laughed at me and refused to assist. I called back and got a supervisor wanted to help but was told by the previous supervisor to end the call so she hung up on me. When I called back I was connected back to the first call center supervisor and he continued to laugh at me as he told me to call the store. I told him that was the number I was calling. He laugh again and said good luck and hung up the call. I had to call and report the charge as fraud to get it taken care of. I will never do business with Pizza Hut again. It is a real shame. I use to feel pride about them being the first company that taught me the importance about customer service. Now they allow their employees to treat the customers as if they are nothing and do not matter.

We choose 4 pizzas on the Ecuadorian Pizza Hut homepage and called Pizza Hut to order them and picking up here in Quito. Surprisingly, they charged us 2 USD more for each Pizza than stated online. I complained at the Pizza Hut Service Team and I am waiting now since 11 days for a solution/statement. Incredible bad client service!

I ordered a large veggie pizza. Pizza Hut took it upon themselves to add ham and bacon onto my pizza. I'm vegetarian... They charged me for the extra toppings as well, and I didn't realize this until after I discovered the meat after I bit into a slice.

Place two order. One came like it should the other one was a nightmare. They said my card did not go through. Said that they try to call for time. No call. When I try to find out what happen she was rude and said that they had a lot of person to get to. I ask for phone # to cop she said I could look it up and that the desk manager would be there tomorrow and put in a complaint. I call next day and was told they did not have desk manager. I brought over 50.00 dollars and the last order. Came cold. Never again will I order from cold Pizza Hut and I am 73 so I have order pizza all over the US but this Cold PIZZA IN Channel View TX is the cold Pizza Hut I have order from.

I order Pizza Hut it take them two hours to get here and they give me the wrong order. I order buffalo wings but they give me wings and I order pizza that only cost four dollar in Target. The last thing is I will tell my friend to not order Pizza Hut anymore.

I am new to the Odessa Texas area and thought I would give Pizza Hut another chance. WRONG. The food was horrible. The wings tasted like freezer burn and were soggy. Their pizza full of grease and was tasteless.

I order from Pizza Hut (Pass Rd in Biloxi, MS 39531) a lot. Sometimes I pay with cash and most of the time it's with my card. I'm a single mom of three and sometimes I don't have it to leave a tip, just enough for my meal. So, I've been noticing when I pay with my card, if I don't leave a tip the driver or someone at the store would put a tip down as if I did it. I know this because they always send me a copy of my order to my email, but when I get my card statement it's a difference price than what my order was.

So, when I caught on to this I started going over all my Pizza Hut ordered emails and found out it's been happening a lot and a couple of time my account was overdraft because of it. Don't get me wrong, I leave a lot of tips, when I have it to leave. So, when I call the store they put me on hold and never comes back or they act like it isn't showing that on their end. Last year alone was a total of $150 in tips that I didn't give but was stolen from me and $20 this year already. As of today I'm done with Pizza Hut on Pass Rd in Biloxi, MS 39531.

Pizza Hut Company Profile