1.22/5
  • 1 star
Based on 57 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Pizza Hut

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 15, 2018

350 Pizza Hut Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 15, 2018

We go to the Pizza Hut in Holiday Center Plaza in Monroeville. You had a manager there named Lila and the staff she had there was amazing and always made your order correct. She chose to leave because of how she was treated. Worst mistake you let happen. We do not go often to the shop because it is not always clean nor are the employees. They yell at each other, sit and ignore the customers, give you the wrong order and will not make your order the way it is asked. We was given a discount and they are rude and will barely do it and when you ask they say, "Sorry order has been rung already" when you asked and mentioned it several times. We the customer are a inconvience to them. I am choosing not to order from them because of the service and the attitudes of the employees working there. They sit on their phones or computers. You let a great person go due to not wanting to give a pay increase and now you have a terrible team.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

The Pizza Hut at 728 Gary St. in San Francisco is the worse store ever. I get pizza there about 10 times a year (I really do). Almost every time there is some kind of drama. I have order a pizza that is to arrived in 45 mins and it comes 2 hours later, I have order a pizza that is to come in 90 mins and after 3 hours I call and am told, that they don't have any drivers. I have tried to order the deals on TV but am told "this location does not have that deal". I have talked to the District Manager (who is a sweetheart). She has been very helpful.

But last night was a new problem. I order my pizza and it came to $19.99. So far so good, But then I see a $5.99 delivery Charge. WTF. $6.00? Now remember that does not go to the driver, I also have sales tax, a 4.75% SF fee? (ok, whatever) and now my pizza is $29.12 or should I say "it just went up 30%. Plus I still tip the driver $4.00. Can someone please tell me why there is a $5.99 delivery fee? I am done with this Pizza Hut. I wish we had Straw Hat out here, but we don't.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

My Family and I love Pizza Hut! But since they took off the $7.99 Pair-Deal Coupon we can no longer order from this company. The reason is that we do not eat any meat & dairy. So we were very appreciative that they offered any veggie toppings on the choice of crust. It's unfortunate and will have to order Domino's Pizza on our busy and hectic nights.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I waited for my small personal pizza, my drink, and hot wings patiently. When I got them I was so happy but then I opened the pizza box and it looked unpleasing. It looked sloppy and rushed by the way they cut the pizza and how it was out of place, not only that, the pizza was stone cold. After me waiting patiently 55 minutes to receive my food and beverage, I was just so disappointed and not happy with it at all. If I can describe my experience with two words it would be, UTTERLY SAD.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

At around 8:15-830ish on 1/7/18 I ordered online from your Franklin Avenue store in Gretna LA. I ordered cheese knots, veggie pizza added pepperoni, extra cheese, pineapple and banana peppers all of which is an extra charge and the chocolate chip cookie. I waited over an hour for my order. Originally when I opened the 1st box and saw wings I thought I got the wrong order or someone else got my knots and I got their wings. I called the store spoke to a young man who said he was the manager. He said they ran out of knots so he gave me wings (I don't like wings. I didn't order wings.). I now notice my pizza is wrong and I tell the manager who says he made the pizza meaning basically it can't be Wrong. Looks up my order and then realizes I did not get all the extras I paid for, tells me it will be remade and delivered along with cheese sticks since supposedly the store has no cheese knots and apologizes.

I ask if when the delivery guy comes back, do I just give him the wrong pizza and wings back? I was told no don't worry about it they don't want it back. (I was by no means looking for a free pizza. I wanted what I ordered and paid for.) I now wait again over an hour. I'm starving. I worked all day. I was really looking forward to my pizza. Guess what? Never came? Even funnier it is now 11 pm and the store is closed. Bottom line the employee lied to me. He never intended to correct their mistake and bring me my order. Unfortunately I paid cash, even tipped the driver $5.00. If I had used my bank card, I sure would have cancelled my payment. Now it gets even better, the pizza was not cooked all the way through and the cookie was overcooked and hard.

You had a Pizza Hut in Gretna years ago that closed down. They also had horrible customer service and 9 out of 10 times screwed up your order. I stopped ordering from them long before they closed. If this is how this store is going to conduct business they will follow in the other store's footsteps and close down. Best part this was my first time ordering from this store since it opened. Gave me a great first impression. I also sent an email to the contact Pizza Hut email provided on the website. I am still waiting for a response from them, seems it doesn't matter to whoever got and read the email. In looking up the corporate email address I came across a ton of similar complaints from consumers. Does no one care how Pizza Hut customers are treated? That customers can't get what they pay for? Don't you have some protocol, rules, regulations for your franchises? If you don't, you should. If you do then start using them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pizza Hut?

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

Dunnellon Fl Store - I ordered 2 pizzas. One with chicken, spinach and mushrooms. One with pepperoni. It was the 2 medium 2 topping pizzas for $7.99. I was paying extra for the mushrooms on the chicken pizza... They call to tell me they are out of chicken. That was ok. I substituted beef. I finally get the pizzas and the spinach crust is not only still raw and doughy, but they literally left off the sauce. NO SAUCE at all. Just slimy dough, cheese and the rest... It was nasty. Then to my horror, the other pizza... Which my grandchildren were eating because they were hungry (I didn't get to that one in time. But I snagged a piece to send back.) had almost NO CHEESE. There was little sauce and barely any cheese.

I called to talk to management and was told I had to send back entire (or pretty close) pizza and for that they would give me another one. How friggen absurd... I spend hundreds per month at Pizza Hut. (There are 11 people in my home and we have pizza at least once per week with a bill of nearly and at times over $75.00). Plus members order for themselves at times. I felt and still do that I should be compensated for the trouble.

Now my grandchildren don't want pizza hut anymore because of an online rumor that they spit on re-orders because the cook had to do a remake. I understand nobody is perfect... But they should have not only replaced my pizza, but given me a voucher for another day as well. I sent a slice of the no cheese pizza back with the delivery guy. He saw there was almost no cheese on the few slices left. I have heard nothing from Pizza Hut about that. They need better management... People who care about the customer and their service.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2017

I placed my order before 12:00 pm to be picked up @2:30. My order was not ready when I arrived at 2:30. The manager was not accommodating at all. Instead she made excuses, when my order was finally ready she sent another employee out. He made excuses as well. I never got an apology. I will not patronize the Pizza Hut at 309 Jonesboro rd again.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I decided to order pizza from Pizza Hut on two different occasions. The first time I ordered I called the store 5 times without an answer which I thought was strange. On the 6th attempt my call was answered only to be hung up on! The person who answered said her name was Jen so when I called back a girl Amy answered after the phone rang for twenty times! I wanted my pizza to be delivered so over an hour later a female with track marks on her arms came to my front door with my pizza!!! She did not get a tip needless to say. When I got the pizza inside I opened the pizza box to find that the pizza was cold and the wrong order! I ordered a pepperoni pizza not sausage and onion. The kids were hungry so it got eaten but not after finding a long blond hair in the second to last piece of pizza! I will never order from there again!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2017

Ordered two large, pan pizzas for birthday guests. One Meat Lovers, the other a Veggie. Meat Lovers was so salty and the meat tasted questionable to some of my guests, including my husband. I found, maybe 7 pieces of spinach (I had requested more), maybe 6 pieces of Roma tomatoes and a few pieces of Bermuda onion. The manager called after I complained to the corporate office. He said he would credit my phone number for the next time I ordered. I told him I believed in integrity and would never order another Pizza Hut pizza. While he was trying to call through, I was on the phone with China Express (their food is wonderful) since it was our "Date Night."

I informed Don that that's who I was on the phone with when he called. I told him since I was never going to eat another pizza from Pizza Hut, how could he credit my phone number. I said we still had the pizzas in our refrigerator- he told me I did not need to return them- surprise- I figured they would try to pass it off to someone else. But, he said, "So, you want a refund." I told him, "Yes, you can credit my card." He said, " I'll see what I can do." I don't expect much of any refund but they can sit on that credit to my phone until HELL freezes over- much like the pizzas we received. Since we live less than 6 miles from their store, I figured their driver was out smoking a fat one and that's why he was late also. I will never recommend them and will never order their stinking pizzas again. China Express is my choice of quality food.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

Basically I ordered two large pizzas, while on the phone I was hung up on (which in reality I didn't care). So I go to pick up the pizzas and the front of the store completely empty, no one there to greet, so I wait 5 minutes or so until someone comes out the back; I proceed to pay and I leave. I just got out of work so I'm exhausted! I get home and the pizza that was for my kids is completely wrong!! I ordered a large stuff crust pizza w/ extra cheese and chicken, and I get a stuff crust with nothing but sauce, it was literally rock hard... I'm not even exaggerating! I call and they tell me I have to go pick it up because it will take 1 hour if they deliver it to me... Are you serious!!! Last time I order from a place that can't even make it right! SMH.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2017

I live in Columbus, OH and order a pizza from my local Pizza Hut. It arrived two hours later totally wrong. I called and explained to the manager who was the rudest man I've ever spoken to. Told me he'd try to get another pizza out to me later and that he'd take the old one back. An hour and a half later the second delivery was made. The driver took back the three hour old pizza and gave me what can only be described as an utter mess. All of the sauce and toppings had slid down to one side of the box as it was obviously carried on its side. Angry, I sent an email to pizzahut.com and received an email apologizing and giving me a free pizza. I was extremely hesitant to use the coupon or place any order at that store (coupon was only valid at THAT store.)

Fast forward two and a half month later I place a call and after struggling to explain the coupon to the woman on the phone I attempt to order a pizza. I asked for alfredo [white] sauce to which she seemed utterly confused unsure if that was even something they carried. Once that was resolved she typed away and stated that she can't accept the coupon over the phone it's online only (no it isn't.). I oblige and place on order online; obviously there's no "free coupon for terrible service" button. I place another call. I explain to the first woman who then transfers me to two other women all of whom needed an entire synopsis of the situation and me to restate my name and order.

I will NEVER be returning to this or any other Pizza Hut. Growing up I loved Pizza Hut, stuffed crust pepperoni with friends on weekends was amazing. Now they are a pitiful joke with some of the worst most inept employees on the food industry. I've literally never written a review about a place online. I've never complained to a manager before this experience, I'm a pretty easy going guy. Somehow these employees were able to get so under my skin and really just grind my gears. Whatever you do don't ever order from the Pizza Hut on E. Main in Bexley Ohio. It will ruin your day.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

On my business trip I stayed in a hotel in Tennessee on Nov 11th 2017. Since I was tired I thought to order pizza for delivery from PIZZA HUT, 8979 US HWY 64 #3 ARLINGTON, TN 38002 in my hotel room. I placed the order online. I received an email with the timings that my order should arrive at 11:12 PM. When it didn't arrive till 11:30 PM I called customer service at their Pizza Hut Arlington facility. Customer Service person told me it is on the way and should arrive in few.

I waited till 11:45 PM and again called them up to check the ETA. She told me the same thing that it is still on the way and since it is late, "I will issue you a credit of $4." I was starving but had no option other than to wait. It didn't arrive till 12:15 PM and then I again called them up. This time call went to Pizza Hut global service. After checking my order she told me the facility is closed and your order was cancelled. I was so shocked. how can they cancel my order without notifying. I starved that night.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

Ordered 4 large pizzas at the Rusk Tx store. Had a coupon for large 2 topping pizzas for 7.99. When we paid the total was 49.20. Never was a math major but that doesn't add up to me. When I questioned the total they said that one of the pizzas only had one topping so it would be full price. Less toppings equals more money. Are you kidding me. I told the employee to put some onions on it so it would qualify for the coupon. He said that he couldn't do that. He refused to refigure the total since the three items at 7.99 and the one that was 11.99 would still not add up to 49.20. He refused. Since we had a birthday party waiting on us we took the pizzas and left. Do not go to the Pizza Hut in Rusk Texas. They cheated me and they will cheat you too. Go to the pizza joint a hundred yards down the street. Never got a receipt and paid cash.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I called Pizza delivery Hut at Hounslow West London to place an order for collection. Every time I called a member of staff would pick up the phone & hang up. This happened several times. I made my way to this branch & stated that I have been calling & someone keeps hanging up on me... he just smirked & went to the back to get the manager I requested. To my surprise it was the manager that kept hanging up on me & when I asked him why? He shouted at me to get out of "his shop"! I thought it was owned by Pizza Hut... another customer that came in after me said, "I'm leaving, I wouldn't order from here." I asked for the manager's name & told him I was going to make a complaint. He replied, "My names Bilal! Go ahead. They won't do anything."

I called Pizza Hut on their complaints number & was told that I would be contacted within 5 working days. Guess what? 3 weeks later & 3 calls later... nobody has bothered. Now I understand why the manager said, "Go ahead. They won't do anything." I have given my custom to this branch for over 15 years. They have now lost my custom & I have ordered from Domino's Pizza since. Their pizzas & value for money are great. You also get someone that actually answers the phone & has customer service skills. Shame on you Pizza Hut! I thinks it's a disgrace how you treat your customers. Looking at your overall reviews score, I can understand why you score so low.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

So I live in Miami Beach and ordered online. The online deal was $6.99 for medium pizzas with unlimited toppings. I think, ok, sweet deal and order 1 medium Hand tossed, with meatballs, onions, and cherry peppers. The second I order is Medium Pan pizza with meatball, black olive, pepperoni and cherry peppers. When it arrives we pay and driver leaves. We open the boxes and see that they prepared two identical pizzas, the one with black olives and pepperoni, which my husband can’t eat. I call the store to let them know and get greeted by someone speaking Spanish. I said “Do you speak English?” And she quickly responds No. I’m thinking ok, this is America but it’s also Miami and she has an attitude. So I ask for someone that speaks English and she passes the phone to someone who asks me takeout or delivery. I explained the order and the fact that they delivered two identical pizzas.

She read my order back and tells me that they will send out another pizza but I will have to return one of the pizzas to the driver. I say ok, but then think why on earth would they want me to return a pizza that has sat in my house for over an hour?? My husband has a cold and I have two dogs in the house. Like are they going to try and sell it to someone else?? Gross!! I’m still waiting for the correct pizza to be delivered. Haven’t touched the two pizzas they delivered. Very rude, ignorant, and disgusting experience. Honestly, I don’t even want the pizza anymore. Why don’t they try and find some customer service representatives that speak English and that know how to apologize and that don’t ask a customer for their cold food back.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I ordered a large stuffed crust pizza with extra cheese, Italian sausage and pepperoni, sierra mist, and chocolate chip cookies. I called Pizza Hut to tell them that the pizza was ok... But the cookies were burnt. "Can I get another order sent out?" The lady on the phone told me that she cooked and cut the cookies herself. They weren't burnt... And she hung up. I called right back, she says "Pizza Hut, how can I help you?" When I asked her what her name was. She responds, "Walhaven pizza hut, who is this?" I told her that I was the customer that she previously hung up on. She then hung up on me again. I tried to call back numerous times, but "someone" would just keep picking the phone up and then hang it up. I kept calling, but all of the numbers that were linked up to my home were blocked.

I called and spoke to the manager the following day. The manager was just as rude. I will take my money and my business somewhere else; Pizza Hut is not the only restaurant that serves pizza. I hope that someone in the corporate office will offer classes on good/Acceptable ways to ensure quality and respectful customer service and satisfaction. I am done with Pizza Hut.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I order a pizza with 8 slice and when delivery is coming pizza is cold and very tiny slices. Starving before pizza arrive and very disappointed with the order. I just like to say shame on all Pizza Hut branches. Show different and send different. And Stockport Road branch is worst. Never order again.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

The person on the phone could hardly understand or speak English. She did not know what a deep dish pizza is and when I was ordering a two topping pizza she told me extra cheese did not qualify as a second ingredient. I tried ordering pepperoni with extra cheese and she insisted on a $2.00 extra charge. The craziest part was taking phone orders for a pizza place and not knowing what a deep dish pizza is. It is a very bad idea not letting our local store answer their own phone, I have no idea where this lady was from but I do know the local help in Brainerd is not that rude and they know what the different types of pizza are. I ended up hanging up and going elsewhere.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

No matter how many times I try I cannot get the order pizza site to work. Don't understand why they cannot see my address. Even when I put it in the website comes up saying there is no store close to me. Really they are just down the block on Greenwood ave. in Bethel.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

Windermere Pizza Hut is run by liar and idiots. To increases the price they can cancel your order. Today I ordered two medium pan pizza, over the phone and when I reached to pick up, I have been told I never called, despite showing call record. Then offered me 20% discount which was more than the order price which I did over the phone.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2017

Bad attitude and service. When I called Pizza Hut the guy answered the phone first and just said Rivergate. Then I ask where am I calling, he said, "Pizza Hut. This is Mark. What do you want. We don't have a driver." and then hung up.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

Went to Pizza Hut on State Road 40 in Ocala for supper. What a big mistake. 1st got there at approx. 6:15 p.m. The guy behind the counter said just take a seat anywhere. As luck would have it we picked the wrong place to sit. The waitress came into the dining room at about 6:25 p.m. and went to the booth at the corner of the store. She was there talking to the couple from 6:25 p.m. to 6:30 p.m. and when she finally came to our table she said, “Sorry I got in a chatty mode” or something to that effect. She then asks us if we wanted drinks in which we replied, “Yes Dr. Pepper for me and 2 empty glasses for my wife with no ice. She has her own drinks.” She then brought my Dr. Pepper and 1 empty glass and 1 with ice. We told her no ice so she poured it into another glass at a different table and set it back down. She then said, “Oh I forgot your menus. I will be right back.”

5 min. later she came back with the menus and left again going back over the table in the corner. At this time I was getting angry as I could hear the conversation about her kids, and the fact she was from New York and so forth. Finally at 6:40 p.m. she came to take our order. We ordered and I mentioned the time to my wife and said, “Let's see how long it takes us to get our pizza.” Almost an hour had gone by and she came back to the table and told us that the computer had went down and offered us some breadsticks or to go back to the salad bar. We refused both and I asked how long and she said it was in the oven so I said, “What 5, 7, 10 min. or what.” She then said, “Probably 7.”

We accepted that and she went away. We waited and waited and now we are at an hour. In the meantime the families that came in after us with multiple people had received their pizza and had eaten at least half of it. Oh and the chatty couple in the corner also received a cookie pizza. At this point I had had enough. I asked for the manager and the person at the counter said she was the manager. I explained my situation and she said, “I am sorry and here is your pizza sitting right here.” I told her I did not want it now at which time my wife said, “Yours is burnt.” I ordered a bbq pizza. I looked at it and she was right. She offered us the pizza free and I said, "Why would I take it after all this." We will never eat at that Pizza Hut again.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

We have had frozen pizza that is way better! Pizza tasted horrible, was an hour late on delivery on top of everything else. We ordered from 3 different places due to our large hungry party. Seriously, the cheap frozen pizza at Walmart is better than this place! We bought over $200 worth of their so called Pizza Hut pizza for our party and threw most of it in the garbage. Not the same Pizza Hut it was 20 plus years ago. Absolutely garbage! Processed junk, the cheese wasn't even cheese, it was mushy... I don't even know what it was. Nasty.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2017

I always order from the same location by my house and the pizza always tastes great but the second to last time I got my pizza I noticed a short black hair in my pizza. My husband said it was probably our dogs hair since he is black so I thought nothing of it. Last night I ordered from the same place and as I was chewing I felt hair in my mouth. The next day I was talking to my mother who I shared the same pizza with and she said she kept finding hair in her pizza, about 5 or 6 hairs in each piece! I told her how I had hair in mine this time and last time and she said how she had forgotten until now that last time we ordered it she had hair in her pizza then too.

Now I know that it was not my hair or my dogs hair. The teenagers working there are putting hair in the pizza and they probable think it is so funny. I am so disgusted and outraged! As soon as they open I am talking to the manager of the store and contacting the Better Business Bureau and the Clark County Health Department!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

Pizza was nasty service, was beyond poor, took over an hour to get a pizza, didn't see waitress but twice when talk to you manager they had nothing to say. Love Pizza Hut in Kings Mountain in Cherryville but hate it in Lincolnton North Carolina will not go back.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2017

Pizza Hut at Raised Antler, Midlothian, VA - Tried to order several Large Pizza for a Party and the so called Pizza Hut Clerk hung up the phone in the middle of placing the order and would not answer the phone when I called back. We kept getting the Customer Service for Pizza Hut. This the 3rd time we have had a problem with this Pizza Hut and placing orders. Contacting a Lawyer to place a lawsuit for discrimination. One other time we complained because the pizza ordered made everyone who ate pizza extremely sick with vomiting and diarrhea for days after the pizza. We wanted to alert them so no one else would get sick in case there was something contaminated there at the store. They acted like we were the ones with the problem. We didn't order from them for about 4 years and decided to give them a try again. But this latest experience is the last time we trade with Pizza Hut. We ordered pizza for our party and spent $175.00 for pizza at another store.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

I've never had a problem with Pizza Hut until today. Let me explain to you EXACTLY what happened. I have phone recording and credit card receipt proof for anyone who questions me about it. First, I placed an order online to Pizza Hut website. (Like I always have) - They usually get it to me within 30 minutes, always great, but TODAY - Horrible. I place the order at 4:38 pm - still wasn't here at 5:25 - I called and the person who answered said it's on its way according to tracker. I said, "It has said that for 30 minutes now and still not here. You charged my card 33.05 but my order was only 27.95." Hung up the phone when he said maybe the driver got lost. I said, I live 1 mile away and it's been an hour.

Delivery boy arrives, I said, "Why is it so late." He said, "It isn't." I said, Would you like to see my email proof that it was supposed to be here 30 minutes ago?" He handed me the boxes, SHORT an order of fries. I signed for the COLD order and shut the door in the LIARs face, no tip. (I usually tip them 10 dollars EVERY order - several times a month.) His loss for deliberately lying about when he left the store. And made ZERO apologies for it. So, they charged me 33 for a 27 dollar order to my card, missing part of the order. I said ** it, I just won't go there again.

SUDDENLY, ONE HOUR LATER - DOMINOS PIZZA guy comes to my door with an order. Coincidence after the Pizza Hut incident? I think not. I am truly convinced they deliberately overcharged my card - then someone at Pizza Hut (or the driver) deliberately placed an order to Dominos in MY NAME and sent them to my door - ONE HOUR after this was all over. I told the Dominos driver, "Sorry but I did NOT place an order with you" and showed him the boxes from Pizza Hut. He said, "Well someone must be playing games" and left, angry - understandably.

I will NEVER buy Pizza Hut - ANYWHERE - EVER AGAIN. They stole from me, were UNapologetic and deliberately decided to be smart asses sending Dominos to my door to be **. NEVER AGAIN!!! I'll go with Papa Johns or ANY OTHER PIZZA PLACE BUT PIZZA HUT. I've spent THOUSANDS at Pizza Hut through the years - Just takes ONE GROUP OF YOUNG ** to ruin a lifetime of memories. I have proof of everything if anyone wants to see it. Thanks for letting me review and make a formal complaint. The store: 4526 W Tuscarawas Rd., Canton, Ohio 44708. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

On 08/01/17 I ordered 2 large pizzas and 12 piece order of wings online. I get to the store about 15 mins after placing my order, walk in and there is no employee whatsoever in there. A delivery guy comes in, goes to the back and comes back to front and says, "I GUESS she will be with you soon" so I wait and wait and wait, thinking maybe she is in back doing paperwork or busy. NOPE, she comes thru the front door carrying a grocery bag with a 2-liter soda in it. Let's not forget there is a BIG HUGE cooler IN Pizza Hut with Pepsi products and water in it. Did she put her item down immediately and apologize to me? Again NOPE. She walks over to the delivery guy and proceeds to have a conversation, all while I am waiting and waiting. When she finally decides to do her job, she walks to register. This would be the part where an employee should say, "I am sorry for your wait". Did she? If you guessed NOPE, you'd be right.

Her words with a bit of an attitude were, "Can I help ya?" So at this point is where I have to remind myself that I have children to raise and orange is NOT the new black nor is it MY color. So, I pay my money and she brings out my COLD pizza but not a wing in sight. So I ask, "And my chicken wings." She shuffles around looking dumbfounded and checks my receipt (as if anyone would be paying almost $40 for 2 Plain Jane pizzas with no wings being ordered), goes to the back, returns, says "It's gonna be a few minutes, we didn't fix them". Again, thinks to myself, orange is not your color Tina! And I ask for a refund because I don't have time to wait for wings that were ordered almost an hour ago but this thirsty idiot forgot to cook.

Contacted Pizza Hut... which btw I think it would be easier sitting down with the Pope face to face than to actually speak to someone in management and they ONLY allow 1000 words when you contact them via their website. Got email back saying they would be forwarding this to the management team responsible etc... Needless to say, I have been ordering from Domino's for over 20 years and never not one single time, ever treated in such a manner. NOT even during SUPERBOWL SUNDAY when I ordered 10 pizzas and 50 wings from dominos did I get treated as an inconvenience AND my wait time in there was ONLY 5 minutes total! Even though I love pizza hut pizza when it's HOT... I will stick to dominos from now on. And I'll make sure my family does too... and we are a HUGEEE family considering I have 7 brothers and 3 sisters and God knows how many nieces and nephews.

Original review: July 28, 2017

Decided to order Pizza Hut for my sons 12th birthday. Hadn't ordered in a while and decided it would be a nice change. The last time I ordered there, the Pizza was delicious. They must have changed the recipe to compete or be more like Little Caesar's because that's what it tastes like. Crust with cheese on it. A freaking cheese stick. At least Little Caesar's has this kind of pizza for five bucks, but Pizza Hut has the gall to charge 15.99 and upward for the same thing. You guys need to return to the recipe you had for years, because this new stuff you're selling is TRASH.

Original review: July 23, 2017

I'm not pleased with the location on 11802 Tesson Ferry in Saint Louis MO. We placed an order for delivery and 45 min later the driver called and said “We don't deliver to you.” So when I called the store to ask “Why wasn't it said when I called?” The shift manager ** said “Oh well you can come pick it up. That's all I got for you.” and hangs up when I ask for the general manager info. I'm not pleased with the service at all and how rude they were to me on the phone. ** I assume is his real name hung up the phone. This is not how Pizza Hut do business and I feel very disrespected. That store number is 4935 but only assuming the information was right because I called back and it rang for like two minutes before ** answered the phone and sounded like he was reluctant to give me information. I'm not happy and of course I'm still hungry. What can be done especially about the rude service from that store?

Pizza Hut Company Information

order.pizzahut.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use