2.9/5 (129 ratings)

About Pizza Hut

Pizza Hut Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pizza Hut?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pizza Hut?

Original review: May 18, 2022

I ordered 4 pizzas One veggie lover, one cheese lover and two Great Beyond pizzas. When checked the toppings of the great beyond, all we got were the Soya chunks where it should be Beyond meat Italian sausage crumbles. Either the recipe is wrong or the local store is cutting corners. When called later to report this, no credit or anything just "should've called the same day and this is only customer service you can get". What a "GREAT scam" in the name of the "Great beyond".

Original review: May 15, 2022

My experience was bad. Had a long day, want to grab a quick pizza on way home, did not want to be on internet and driving so I just stop, walked in, order. Got the large 3 topping pizza. When I saw she charged me 18.50 instead of 10 dollars they are advertising, she tells me I have to order online to get it 10 dollars. Why, it's still the same pizza. Also ran into a litter bird that work at 6625 Dixie highway Miami fl 33143. Told me at end of night they re-ring the orders, and pocket the extra for the people they overcharged on the deal pizzas.??? FYI mostly managers but split with some people that want talk.

To prove myself I had my husband go back, order 10 dollar pizza, they overcharged him and told him he has to order online. So why do you have carry out for customers. Everyone not always home in front of a computer which I find really racial, my grandmothers does not use a computer at all but will go in, order food for kids. So Pizza Hut has to overcharge you if you not tech smart. They will never get a penny from me again.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 14, 2022

I do not suggest you order from Pizza Hut, I literally paid 25 dollars for half cooked pizza and cinnamon sticks. On top of that, I ordered 2 drinks and they only gave me one. Not ordering pizza from there anymore

Original review: May 12, 2022

Pizza Hut is a scam! I never got my pizza delivered to my house! This is terrible service. Don't order from Pizza Hut! They wouldn't let me add ingredients. I found spit in my pizza and nails in the cheese.

Original review: May 3, 2022

We keep giving Pizza Hut a chance, but no longer. From the time we order to the time we receive our food by delivery, it has taken consistently 2 1/2 hours to 3 hours. This is after the order taker claims 30 to 40 minutes. Last night, 5/2/2022, we ordered a pie approx 6:15. Was told expect deliver within 45 minutes. At 7:30, called store and they claim waiting for Door Dash to pick it up. The store is approx 5 minutes from the house. So at this point, the pie has been ready sitting under a heat lamp since approx 6:45. (Was told about 20 -25 minutes to be prepared and ready). At 8:30 pm, called again and they indicated door dash has not come to pick up the order. So why the hell do they take delivery orders if they can't get it delivered in a timely manner. Ended up cancelling order.

There has always been an excuse, ie., driver is lost, driver is within 10 min, door dash hasn't picked it up, ect. Never again will order for delivery. This has been the case over the last 3 years at 2 different addresses. One store won't take delivery when another store is closed. What the heck. So tired of pizza hut. They deserve to go out of business. I could have gone to Walmart, bought a pizza, brought home and have consumed it way before the 2 1/2 hours.

Original review: April 25, 2022

I think it's sad that the Salt and Pepper of Pizza Hut is now charged for. Grated Parmesan and Red pepper flakes should be on the table just like salt and pepper is at any other restaurant. This is absurd.. You are going to put yourselves out of business by charging for the simplest things!!! I'm surprised we didn't have to pay for a to-go box!!!!

Original review: April 14, 2022

"Dear sir, Order number Your Order No ** has been dispatched and will be delivered soon by Harman," This order That was fraud as in system tracking delivered 20 minutes prior the delivery boy reached. Moreover pizza was not hot and delivery boy acknowledge that backend team is forcing them to deliver in system even if physical order delivery is pending. Delivery took around 55 minutes bro deliver. Poor service by Pizza Hut. Quality degraded as compared to Domino's and La Pino pizza brands. I will not order and will escalate on social media till satisfactory action is taken from your side

Original review: April 9, 2022

We order to a shop close to our house. Whenever we order we get no dipping when we ask for it. The toppings are very little quantity. Example; the chicken are only like 1-2 per slice compared to other stuff.

Original review: April 3, 2022

I have called to order a pizza from Pizza Hut in Harrisonburg VA and the last 2 times and today they have hung up on me, or pretended to not hear me. Answered and said they'll call me back and hung up... no call back. It's ridiculous at this point its been several different occasions. I don't complain ever but I honestly had to say something, it's that bad and wrong. Very very disappointed I like their pizza but I'm switching to Domino's!

Original review: April 2, 2022

After placing my order with what seemed like a call center out of country, I was hung up on before asking any questions. After waiting 2 HOURS I FINALLY reached an awesome person named Alan at a pizza hut near me who was able to tell me what restaurant would have my order. After calling that restaurant the girl was very short and dismissive with me. Saying "orders are out" and hung up. I received a soggy pizza and cold wings and I put the tip on my card so I tipped VERY WELL for horrible service and food I had to heat up after 12 hours of work! Highly disappointed!!

Pizza Hut Company Information