2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.40/5

Pizza Hut Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pizza Hut?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pizza Hut?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

My wife and I buy Domino's Pizza and never get over the sad experience, Pizza Hut makes the best thin & crispy pizza that Domino's cannot touch. The only reason we buy elsewhere is time and Domino's is about a mile closer and when my wife gets off work late or has to be in early and time is limited. We had Pep Rallies in High School at Pizza Hut back in the late 60's. Love it.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Pizza Hut is my preferred pizza place. They have a great selection of toppings, allow you to choose from favorite combos or create a pizza of your own. Their website is easy to use and assists you to construct just the right ingredients and the right amount of each ingredient to suit your individual taste. I love their crust choices, sauce choices, meat selections as well as veggies and cheeses. Their customer service is great and they offer reasonable prices.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

We like Pizza Hut because it delivers. The menu is not as expansive as Domino's, but everybody can usually find something that they like. The food always arrives hot. We have not had any delivery errors. What I don't like is that I have to sign for the order, which I have charged to my credit card. They recently took out the ability to add a tip for the delivery person out of the app. I would love for them to put it back in. A glimpse at the receipt today, and I realized that they have now started to add the tip when you sign the receipt. We really enjoy ordering from the Pizza Hut app. The pizza tastes good.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2019

I've been using the PIZZA HUT restaurant here on Orangeburg Ave in Modesto Ca and they've been nothing but consistent in the taste and quality of their food. They also don't skimp when it comes to meal deals and recognizing their customers. Football season is always a fun time and their $5.00 Lineup makes ordering online easy! I always enjoy my meal and look forward to their next deal!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2019

Pizza Hut is generally very consistent with quality, quantity, and selection. I use them consistently as well. I order custom pizzas and they have the choices I like on my pizza. At first I got warnings I was putting too many toppings on, but it still allowed it and when I received my pizza it has been correct 99% of the time. On the very few occasions, something was incorrect, they were quick to replace it. While other pizza chains are advertising delivery insurance, Pizza hut has always had it. I trust them to make my pizza right and if they don't, to make it right either that same time or at a later date. They have given me a free pizza voucher for the times I did not have the time to wait for another delivery.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2020

I purchased a pizza for a second time past couple months and thought the first pizza with the skimpy toppings was just an employees lack of training possibly?? But then today I ordered one with 3 toppings Ham, pineapple and onions and Literally the pizza had maybe 2 pieces of pineapple, one sm piece of onion and one sm piece of ham on each slice.. This is a Disgrace!! I don't expect tons of toppings on my pizza, but I do expect a decent amt that you can at least Taste the Topping you Purchased...This is Unacceptable and Not sure if this is All the Pizza Huts doing this to Cut The Cost?? DO NOT Go To Pizza Hut on APD 40. Am I Not going to purchase any more from them.. This is close to my Home, but I will be looking for another Place to purchase my Pizza...

Original review: July 13, 2020

I called for a large Hawaiian style, cheese-stuffed crust pizza with EXTRA sauce and a liter of Orange Crush. The pizza and drink arrived quickly in only 1/2 hour. The pizza had no extra sauce, as ordered. In fact, I could not detect any sauce or cheese on the pizza at all. Only a few tiny pieces of pineapple and Canadian bacon that looked like extra thin pieces of pepperoni. The border of the pizza was stuffed and good as far as the cheese was concerned, but there was hardly anything on the pizza. The crust was soft, floppy and undercooked. It was not slightly brown underneath. When you pay $40.00 for a pizza and a drink, including the tip and the delivery charge, you expect a pizza with sauce and cheese on it along with the toppings! This is the second time the pizza arrives only 1/8" thick.

This type of pizza is not acceptable. The pizza looked like someone had taken everything OFF of the pizza with just a few toppings sprinkled on. Gone are the days with thick cheese and sauce on a pizza! This was a total waste of money, and I will never order from Pizza Hut again. My guest and I were extremely disappointed and we felt ripped off! Educate me. Does a cheese-stuffed crust mean that there is absolutely NO cheese or sauce on the pizza itself???? What were they thinking!!!!

Original review: July 4, 2020

We had a problem with our order and I called the manager pretty upset. They gave me right to Sierra, the manager, who went above and beyond the call of duty to make us happy. I will never order pizza anywhere else. Sierra was amazing!

Original review: June 24, 2020

I have ordered two pizza and garlic bread from Pizza Hut yesterday though the food was good but pizza and garlic have not cut in slices, this kind service is not expected from brand like pizza hut....

Original review: June 18, 2020

Purchased $50 worth of pizza and when I took it home to feed my family it was disgusting. Not only was the order incorrectly made as far as crust type and ingredients are concerned, the dough was so raw that I could form it into a dough ball. One of the pizzas had sauce only on half of it and both pizzas were visually gross. When I took the pizza back into the restaurant for a refund, the night “manager” Informed me that “that’s not how it works” and that she would not be giving me a refund. This of course was not an acceptable answer to me and I replied to her that, "Yes I will be getting my money back," and it was at that point she snapped at me “you can leave now”. I again told her, "No, I want my money back or in the very least I wanted edible pizza," and I sat down to wait for whatever solution she was going to present me with. She informs me she’s calling the police and I let her know that was fine with me.

Ten minutes go by with me waiting for the police to arrive and the “manager” nowhere to be seen. I walk out to my car to get my cell phone and this girl LOCKS ME OUT OF THE RESTAURANT!! When I call into the restaurant on my cell phone she hung up on me 3 times. Police arrive and in the end I am told to bring up the matter the next day with her boss. Needless to say, the Enumclaw Pizza Hut has lost my business forever. Word of mouth is powerful and the way I was treated is completely unacceptable.

Pizza Hut Company Information