Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!
  2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.42/5
Based on 1,519 ratings submitted in the last year

McDonalds Reviews

Original review: March 29, 2020

McDonalds you are the light that shines when I'm sad. I love your fries and I think they're one of the best. You may know this but I.... I want to be a fry when I grow up. Your customer service is really good. I know this because I work there and I'm extremely nice and good looking. I like the smell of your tables. They smell like food and like lettuce.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

The West Haverstraw NY McDonalds, has had the most well trained socially interactive young people, from the drive up window to the order retrieve window they are friendly, courteous, happy and engaged, very professional and a feeling of They enjoy what they do. Great training McDonalds. I hope these young entrepreneurs are steered in the many facets of hospitality, which can open doors to other highly demanding well paying careers in Hospitality.

Great training McDonalds and great vision from good quality management whether at the drive up window or inside to sit and relax ordering is easy and delivery by stay is fast friendly and eager to ensure your order and dining experience is top. Right down to the staff that ensure a quick cleanup of tables and tending to the self help bars for condiments and soft drinks Bathroom always impeccable. Well groomed, managed, friendly hospitable, knowledgeable, clean and relaxing music never too loud I have mentioned to manager a nice morning music theme of spa type music. ;)

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I've eaten at McDonald's for a long time, I've always been treated with respect, and professional staff, some of the food might not be the healthiest, but that's my choice, they have healthy food also, the food I order has always been good, well cooked, and warm, not cold, like some other fast food places I've went to, and the staff are friendly and courteous, I will continue to eat at McDonald's, only once in a while though, it's kinda like a treat for me, it's a great fast food chain.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I just want to give a shoutout to the Banning, Ca McDonalds. My family and I were there today and the nicest employee was so helpful and just know nice! His name is Jason and he gave the best customer service at a McDonalds that I've ever seen. He was so polite when he took our order and later he came to our table to see if there was anything we needed. He has the best attitude and should be rewarded.

Original review: April 25, 2019

Ok so, I eat at a LOT of fancy food at fancy food restaurants because I am rich, and so I was on a road trip and I was hungry, so I stopped off at McDonald’s, and I got a double cheeseburger with French fries, and OH MY GOSH! This was the best food I have ever ate. And I have PICKY taste. So if I say that I like this restaurant, so do you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?

Original review: March 29, 2020

Everything on your menu deserves 5 stars. Everything is so savory. The environment is okay. Not the absolute best but good. The workers know how to get it done well, they know what they are doing. The best thing there is 100% the number 9 meal. It's small but yet so filling and with the sweet tea with the meal, that's the best combo! Definitely a 10/10 if you ask me.

Original review: March 20, 2020

I spoke to customer care in regards to making orders online and picking up and was told that I was able to do that. I placed a mobile order for pick up at 1656 Utica ave Brooklyn New York and ordered my Uber to go pick up my food despite the COVID-19 scare that we’re currently having. After paying nearly 20$ to get to McDonald’s I was told by a rude associate at the drive thru “You can’t pick up your order at the drive thru. You’ll have to come inside.” As I made my way inside aggravated at this point, I walked up to the counter and provided my order number. I was told that they do not do online orders. At this point I’m confused. McDonald’s showed availability for order online and pick up at that location and I wasn’t my time and money to get there and didn’t get my food. I will never forget how I was treated and will never visit this McDonald’s in the future.

K. Simon

Original review: March 18, 2020

Try the new Chicken and Biscuit, absolutely gross. It is a complete choke sandwich..it's dry. No pickles. No cheese. Just a pre Frozen Tyson chicken patty stuck between a dry ** biscuit.... McDonald's has nothing on Popeye's... should be taken off the market before someone chokes.

Original review: March 7, 2020

My father was injured at the McDonald's Restaurant in the Coq. Center Location. He is diabetic and elderly and chunk of finger was cut off and cannot be stitched because he literally lost the skin. It has been a difficult and frustrating experience trying to get compensation. It's been 6 weeks and we feel like we're getting jerked around by the owner. We would NEVER go back obviously. It's a good thing their grandchildren didn't get their finger cut off because they go there often with my father. This is the 2nd time an injury has happened at this location because of a defective chair. The owner owns multiple locations and you think he can afford to replace a broken chair. Terrible.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

The standards of McDonald's is seriously slipping waiting 40 mins for a meal for the cashier to give our meal to someone she said was first but pulled into the drive thru 20 mins after I arrived inside to order, and she acknowledged them as someone she knew. When I approached her politely and asked why she did that she tried to tell me they ordered before me and to be patient like I was in the wrong. When I told her I saw them arrive 20 mins after me she put her head down, no apology. She just let her manager serve me and say sorry. I emailed the Boston Lincolnshire manager about this matter. No reply as obviously like all complaints they are clearly ignored and hoped to be forgotten, us little people don't matter. Their disgusting for a multi billion pound company. Can't even send a courtesy reply.

Then today I turn up at the York one as my husbands a courier so I visit many different sites and spend and an absolute fortune and my sandwich looks like its been sat on by an elephant. It's a regular occurrence now the standards are slipping drastically. Grantham and Newark standards are outstanding so why is the spec different for the rest, they don't care enough as they know people will come back, well not me and my family. I'm glad they can afford to loose 200 pound a month minimum. Obviously I don't spend enough to matter, so I phone London head office and lo and behold they will address the issue from today but 6 months ago not as was too long ago I emailed a branch manager and no reply that in itself is to me is appalling protocol even if you didn't have cameras footage to prove what I'm saying, from a branch manager.

Bring back Burger King. At least their burgers spent £1.50 more and got a gourmet meal in comparison and look like burgers not something that's been in bottom your bag all day, bring back old values I've no doubt this circumstance cannot be helped as we do get bad staff ourselves and with so many stores I don't doubt its hard but if you can't provide a service don't claim to. Isn't that against consumer rights. My meal did not look like the photo you told me it would when I purchased it. Shocking.

McDonalds Company Information