2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.20/5

McDonalds Reviews

Original review: March 29, 2020

Everything on your menu deserves 5 stars. Everything is so savory. The environment is okay. Not the absolute best but good. The workers know how to get it done well, they know what they are doing. The best thing there is 100% the number 9 meal. It's small but yet so filling and with the sweet tea with the meal, that's the best combo! Definitely a 10/10 if you ask me.

Original review: March 29, 2020

McDonalds you are the light that shines when I'm sad. I love your fries and I think they're one of the best. You may know this but I.... I want to be a fry when I grow up. Your customer service is really good. I know this because I work there and I'm extremely nice and good looking. I like the smell of your tables. They smell like food and like lettuce.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

The West Haverstraw NY McDonalds, has had the most well trained socially interactive young people, from the drive up window to the order retrieve window they are friendly, courteous, happy and engaged, very professional and a feeling of They enjoy what they do. Great training McDonalds. I hope these young entrepreneurs are steered in the many facets of hospitality, which can open doors to other highly demanding well paying careers in Hospitality.

Great training McDonalds and great vision from good quality management whether at the drive up window or inside to sit and relax ordering is easy and delivery by stay is fast friendly and eager to ensure your order and dining experience is top. Right down to the staff that ensure a quick cleanup of tables and tending to the self help bars for condiments and soft drinks Bathroom always impeccable. Well groomed, managed, friendly hospitable, knowledgeable, clean and relaxing music never too loud I have mentioned to manager a nice morning music theme of spa type music. ;)

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I've eaten at McDonald's for a long time, I've always been treated with respect, and professional staff, some of the food might not be the healthiest, but that's my choice, they have healthy food also, the food I order has always been good, well cooked, and warm, not cold, like some other fast food places I've went to, and the staff are friendly and courteous, I will continue to eat at McDonald's, only once in a while though, it's kinda like a treat for me, it's a great fast food chain.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I just want to give a shoutout to the Banning, Ca McDonalds. My family and I were there today and the nicest employee was so helpful and just know nice! His name is Jason and he gave the best customer service at a McDonalds that I've ever seen. He was so polite when he took our order and later he came to our table to see if there was anything we needed. He has the best attitude and should be rewarded.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?

Original review: June 26, 2020

I have been going every day for many, many years to get my treat for the day, a nonfat mocha. It was a daily ritual and I felt like I could indulge while still saving calories. Recently they have eliminated the nonfat option and only offer whole milk now, very disappointing to say the least. They have lost a loyal customer and I will not be going back. There are many other establishments that provide consumers with other alternatives.

Original review: June 18, 2020

I was completely applaud that I went to order a salad and was told salads were removed from the menu??? Really how can such a huge franchise remove the one healthy thing on the Menu? What happened to Healthy eating? Not everyone goes to McDonalds and eats this food I specially went to treat my daughter and I am a salad and veggie person so the fact that I could not get a salad left me with my mouth opened. YOU NEED TO ADAPT A HEALTHY MENU! I'm real disappointed!!

Original review: June 14, 2020

I purchase a large vanilla sugar and fat free vanilla latte daily but have not been able to for some time because the San Diego stores are out of non fat milk. Please when will you have non fat milk on stock again.

Original review: June 12, 2020

MCDONALDS ON 3826 SW 40th Blvd. The coworkers are very disrespectful 99.89% of the times I go there. IF I plan to go there I order on the mobile app to avoid as much attitude and bad energy I can get through a drive through but that doesn’t even work. The staff was beyond rude. I usually avoid this location because of the disrespectful employees, bad food quality, slow lines, and because they always find a new way to mess up my order. I asked them for items that were ordered through the app and on my receipt like SAUCES, and they REFUSED to give them to me then shut the window and walked away. Haven’t seen anything like it. I wouldn’t go. They ruin your mood. The disrespect is beyond me. I want my money back. If I could give them no stars, oh I definitely would.

Original review: June 5, 2020

I love Mcdonalds. I just have a problem with owners of the Anthem Az and Tramonto Az locations. While all other fastfood reopened the dining rooms in May 2020. These two locations refuse to reopen to diners. The employees don't even know when the owner will let people dine in. This is Arizona where lunch time temperatures are over 100 degrees. Not a good option to sit in your car or outside. It appears the owner of these two locations is choosing not to spend money to keep the dinning area clean. Just keep diners out. I think it's awful to treat customers like that. I wish McDonalds Corp. would force this franchiser to reopen just like In&out, Burger King, Jack in the Box and all others have done.

McDonalds Company Information