2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.8/5 (1630 ratings)

About McDonalds

McDonalds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?

Original review: July 25, 2021

This early morning, July 25, 2021, at 5:00 AM I came to Store No. 18735 located at 14401 S. Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33176 and I witnessed a big change in Customer Service. I just to come here almost every day, this early in the morning and I just to have a very bitter experience almost daily, when the store personnel treated me like an intruder. I like the WiFi of your store, but in the past they even sealed literally the electric outlets to prevent people like me to keep my laptop to be recharged. But today, they opened the store on time and with a positive attitude.

The electric outlets were open and the sales personnel were kind and attentive, especially the Shift Manager Ms. ** and the server **, who by the way came to the store in a Mercedes Benz at 5:00 AM sharp. No wonder! Ms. ** told me that they are having problems on recruiting new employees. Perhaps Biden is right, it's supply and demand. By the way, my Seniors coffee was surprisingly fresh and my apple pie was also fresh and warm. I asked Ms. ** if the owners were the same, and she confirmed that. Amazing!

Original review: July 22, 2021

I really think that if you can buy breakfast anytime then I should be able to get a cheeseburger anytime especially since I really don't care for breakfast food. I really like McDonald's food but I preferred tree lunch rather than breakfast. Thank you thank you thank you.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 4, 2021

Stopped by a McDonald’s restaurant recently and got a Sprite to drink with meal. Took 1 drink after getting back on interstate and noticed it tasted bad-real bad. I thought maybe it was where I hadn’t got a drink like that for a long time and that the taste was fine that it would be better in a few drinks more. But even after 10 min or more the taste it left in my mouth worsened, got really sick, dizzy. And my throat was burning.

Contacted corporate office, explaining the incident in an email. Hadn’t expected to hear back from anyone, and was shocked when I received a call from MR. Roy **, the general manager in charge of the chain with the areas where I live. He was very apologetic and expressed that he had spoken with the manager and crew at the specific store that I went that day and they were going to contact me as well. He was very professional but in a down-to-earth way. Very efficient in the way all was handled. So, I really appreciate the time and effort that MR. ** put forth in getting in touch with me and the steps taken to resolve the situation. Remember, as it is said that one bad Apple spoils the bunch.. not always true in every instance.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

I seem to experience egg shells in breakfast sandwiches far too often. It seems to be more at some locations than others. Think it may be the aspiring chef in the cooks trying to do the one handed egg breaks. No matter the reason, egg shells totally ruin a good egg sandwich. Wish McDonald’s would address this issue.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

No, Prices on menu in drive through. Lady that takes your order cannot speak English very well and cannot get order right and does not understand what you say and charges for a large when I order medium. I cannot understand why McDonalds would let this happen. Until this issue is rectified I will never eat at McDonalds again.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

I ordered a Oreo mocha and paid for it. After that I had to wait for 30 to 40 mins before they told me that the Oreo mocha had finished. They gave me a refund and I ordered a hot fudge sundae. I am not satisfied with the service as I had to wait a long time and I did not get what I paid for. I would not recommend anybody to go there.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

It's a very very very bad decision and experience to order from your store! Your manager who has a day off blocked me on Whatsapp instead of handling the issue and at least putting me in contact with someone who is on shift! They delivered my order with a missing item which I paid for and they told me they will deliver it back and this was around 9 pm, after 2/2 hours and a half I contacted the manager again who was texting me on whatsapp which is so unprofessional and who was off duty and asked me for the bill because they couldn't find it on the system which also is so UNPROFESSIONAL. Put a reason after 3 hours that they don't have gas and with only 2 drivers so when they have time and a order nearby they will deliver also which is very very very ignorant disrespectful and unprofessional to the maximum...

The girl who was talking to me as manager from home name's is "THIA", her number is ** and this is the Driver Number **, the order was made to my shop, all was recorded on camera and I have all the text and messages saved on whatsapp and the bill is still with me! Please note that I didn't want the missing item but they insisted on me to pay and they will deliver!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

I went to McDonald's drive thru and ordered 15.00 worth of breakfast food, which included pancakes. I did not receive any syrup. I checked after I pulled away since I already checked and saw my food was correct. I do like to be mindful of the time at the window. So I come back around thru drive thru to spend unnecessary time to get syrup that should have already been in my bag. So then I ask for a syrup she hands me one. Now this is where the problem arise. Number one I always get two so I'm assuming y'all hand out two. Three pancakes one syrup. "No mam I'm from the south. I need more syrup than that." Ok let me get back on track. So then she says, "Oh well it's 33 cents," insert air quotes. So I hand her a dollar and say, "Sure just give me two." Then she was like ok. So then I wait 5 mins for my syrup and I'm like, "I'm running y'all time up."

Now we in Baton Rouge, la you know we just had a hurricane Ida and I was without power 4 long hot days. I lost all my food in the fridge and deep freezer. I lost my steaks and shrimp. So I'm like. "Mam you hounding me over 33 cents and a syrup. This the first hot breakfast my family done had in 4 days." I haven't had Chance to replace my food yet. If I had eggs I'd make my own good cheesy eggs. But we not here for that. So back to it boom she walks up to the window and hands me ONE SYRUP!! "MAM I told you two and I was paying for it." Like give me a break. What happened to the community helping the community. I know y'all have a job and have to abide by the policies. But now you know they don't charge everybody 33 cents for no syrup. Now you gave me 87 strawberry jellies that I didn't ask for but couldn't give me the one thing I really needed which was SYRUP!!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

I ordered food through the app, some of which they were out of. The manager rudely told me I should contact my bank for a refund. After much back and forth, and no refund, I opened up a case with the BBB. They dragged the case out for 4 months, only replying back to the complaint every 30-45 days. The manager eventually lied and told corporate and the BBB that I had been contacted and refunded. This is not true. I am disgusted, and there is no recourse for me now. App users, beware.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

Never order McDonald's from Uber or Skip or any delivery service for that matter, most particularly one on Elgin Street and Rideau Street, they never get the order right. Workers at either of these locations don't know how to follow simple instructions. Don't waste your money at these two locations.

McDonalds Company Information