3.9/5 (1128 ratings)

About McDonalds

McDonalds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2022

I placed the order on the app, put in my custom choices, no cheese, no ketchup. I got only cheese and ketchup. These people have a screen in front of them telling them the exact order. I don't understand why making a burger has become too hard for people to do. It's almost Every time I order from McDonalds and I don't notice until I get to work. So in the trash most of it goes. I will go to BK for my lunch from now on. I'm tired of wasting my hard earned money.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2022

I went to the Mcdonald's on Dixie Highway in Louisville, Kentucky, and all of my fries and chicken were either undercooked or burnt. When I asked for a refund they declined and shut the window on me and stood there telling me to leave.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2022

11/23/22. Went to the McDonalds on Greenway & Reems in Surprise, AZ. I arrived at 11:43, the site said they closed at midnight. There were no cars in the drive-thru line. I got in the line, and there was no response. Shortly after, I saw 1 male associate leave. I drove up to the window and saw a young male associate with a blue t-shirt sitting on the counter, but I couldn't get his attention. I drove up to the second window and saw a female worker with a black shirt and another with a pink shirt; neither acknowledged me.

I placed the order on the app and said I had arrived; that was at 11:53. I drove back to the speaker and waited a bit to no avail. I drove back to the first window and saw the boy with the blue shirt still sitting. I knocked on the window and he just walked away. I again went to the second window and knocked, and the lady in the pink walked away. I went back to the first window and knocked. This time all 3 associates came to about 6 feet from the window. The lady in pink stated that they were closed. I calmly stated that I had been there for 15 minutes and asked if they had received my order. She just said, "We're closed". I said, "OK, what time do you close?" She said, "We're closed!" I said, "Yes, but what time so I know in the future, because the app says you're open until midnight." She said, "Do you want me to call the police?" I asked, "Do they know what time you close, or is this because I'm **?" She just said, We're closed and I'll call the police."

Attached is a picture of the associate that seemed to be in charge and did all of the talking and a screenshot of the order I placed, during business hours, after I had sat in the drive-thru for 10 minutes unassisted. McDonald's is really providing consistent poor service or none at all. If it's a race issue, let it be known so that I know to never return.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2022

Shake machine always down, terrible service, and never get my order right. I orderd with my mom from a kiosk. Order didn't go in. Went and order in person, terrible service. Never gave my food. Me want Big Mac! Oh and thanks McDonalds for running around like a chicken with their head cut off and only focusing on drive through.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2022

Like McDonald's food once in a while, but any more I hesitate going to this restaurant at 2520 47th St. in Greeley, CO. because the service is so inconsistent, especially today 11/7/2022 at 4:20 PM. Several times before, I could not get waited on, or my order was incorrect, or I never got my order, but I figured today I would give them another chance. Poor decision. I went in the restaurant and I noticed immediately both computer ordering stations were down, so I couldn't use them to order like I usually do. So I went up to counter to order, and I noticed there seemed to be only two people behind the counter, and they were running around like a chicken with their heads cut off trying to fill orders from the drive-thru. Both of them looked lost, and they didn't know what to do. After waiting 15 minutes at the counter, I decided just to leave and go to Five Guys because I know I would get waited on there.

When I walked through the door at Five Guys, I was IMMEDIATELY greeted by someone and my order was taken. I don't think a good manager would ever let the restaurant be that understaffed. I feel the manager and the regional manager should be fired. I am surprised the franchise owner of this McDonald's allows their restaurant to be operating this poorly. The poor management of this restaurant reflects poorly on the entire McDonald's Corporation. Also, many times that I go into this McDonald's it is filthy and messy, and frankly I don't even want to eat there. I guess I will have to start going to a different McDonald's even though I have to drive further.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2022

Never been so disrespected. I waited 20 minutes and decided to go check on the rest of my food ($50 order). I asked for fresh fries since they were now ice cold. They just repacked the same fries in a new bag. I asked if the food was fresh. They said yes (it was not and it was cold since it was not even in the food warmer and on the counter). I said okay and said I was upset about the 20-minute wait and everyone just chatting since they forgot about us. On the way out, they called me a ** before I made it out the door. I asked if they were talking about me, they said yes (this was the manager). I asked for a refund and they asked me to leave the premises.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2022

I recently had dental work done so my eating options are limited but I'm addicted to your bacon egg and cheese biscuit but I finally got a half decent breakfast today. The biscuits were really soft edges not hard and I was able to eat it without hurting my gums. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2022

My family and I went to McDonald’s on Business Loop the roundabout basically in Columbia and we ordered a McChicken, McDouble a couple of drinks. Fanta, Coke and a Dr. Pepper and a Chicken Nugget Happy Meal. Most of the meal was good but the fries, oh the fries they were absolutely disgusting and undercooked. I might go again but will not get fries.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2022

McDonald's Mega City in uMlazi south of Durban, the eat-in experience has gone from bad to the horid. Staff couldn't be bothered about being polite, let alone professional. I ordered 2 Big Mac Meals as eat-in at 16:30 yesterday, I got up and went to get my 'unfinished' order at 17:03, as a take-out. No apology, no attempt to salvage the situation. In-store management is as lost as the floor and kitchen staff. Mom and Son bonding session ruined. Considering we are still within International Customer Service week, this branch has certainly lost a patron. Guess I will have to travel to town for my family favorites.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2022

9/2022 It had been about ten years since my last cheap Mcdonalds burger, so I thought I’d do an experiment & bought a cheeseburger a month ago, and OMG, it was still the worst inedible garbage EVER. How DOES this place stay in business? I’m thinking it must be because of their newish chicken thing. So today, I’m feeling brave, and I try the crispy chicken for the first time. OMG. It went in the trash. It is not actually crispy, but more like FULL of grease. Yuck! And you can see how they smoosh the layers of processed chicken together. Normally I do chicken filet, and yes, I will NOT EVER eat another chicken thing, or burger from McDonalds. The quality is so bad. They get a minus ten for their HORRIBLE so-called food.

McDonalds Company Information