2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.42/5
Based on 1,646 ratings submitted in the last year

McDonalds Reviews

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

The West Haverstraw NY McDonalds, has had the most well trained socially interactive young people, from the drive up window to the order retrieve window they are friendly, courteous, happy and engaged, very professional and a feeling of They enjoy what they do. Great training McDonalds. I hope these young entrepreneurs are steered in the many facets of hospitality, which can open doors to other highly demanding well paying careers in Hospitality.

Great training McDonalds and great vision from good quality management whether at the drive up window or inside to sit and relax ordering is easy and delivery by stay is fast friendly and eager to ensure your order and dining experience is top. Right down to the staff that ensure a quick cleanup of tables and tending to the self help bars for condiments and soft drinks Bathroom always impeccable. Well groomed, managed, friendly hospitable, knowledgeable, clean and relaxing music never too loud I have mentioned to manager a nice morning music theme of spa type music. ;)

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I've eaten at McDonald's for a long time, I've always been treated with respect, and professional staff, some of the food might not be the healthiest, but that's my choice, they have healthy food also, the food I order has always been good, well cooked, and warm, not cold, like some other fast food places I've went to, and the staff are friendly and courteous, I will continue to eat at McDonald's, only once in a while though, it's kinda like a treat for me, it's a great fast food chain.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I just want to give a shoutout to the Banning, Ca McDonalds. My family and I were there today and the nicest employee was so helpful and just know nice! His name is Jason and he gave the best customer service at a McDonalds that I've ever seen. He was so polite when he took our order and later he came to our table to see if there was anything we needed. He has the best attitude and should be rewarded.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

Most of the time when I go to McDonalds I insist on purchasing the beloved McChicken. It has amazing taste and so much flavor, in other words it's very succulent. The mayonnaise on this sandwich is so delectable and mouthwatering. I highly recommend purchasing a McChicken as it only costs a little over $1 with tax. Very inexpensive! I rate McChickens a 10 out of 10!

Original review: April 25, 2019

Ok so, I eat at a LOT of fancy food at fancy food restaurants because I am rich, and so I was on a road trip and I was hungry, so I stopped off at McDonald’s, and I got a double cheeseburger with French fries, and OH MY GOSH! This was the best food I have ever ate. And I have PICKY taste. So if I say that I like this restaurant, so do you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

The new configuration in the recently remodeled McDonalds is devoid of personality and not particularly consumer friendly, Very limited personal interaction. Comparable to the old automated system. You can no longer watch the food being prepared which was an enjoyable side benefit. I realize this may be cost effective, but you have lost the "homey" atmosphere for morning coffee breaks with friends and/or a meeting place for moms and kids.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Quality of service varies greatly from one location to another. Locations on a major interstate usually have a lower standard of service. Ones within a town/small city are usually managed better with quality of service because they have repeat service.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I go there when I teach at the hospital and I actually crave this place. It is pricey for what you get for fast food, but I love their french fries. The only deal is the dollar menu. The service is good, the restaurant is usually clean and the employees are courteous.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I stopped into McDonald’s in Brusley, LA to meet with a client. It was still lunch time, 12:50pm, and I was surprised to see two female employees lying down in one of the booths with their feet propped up on a chair, as if they were in their own homes. Looks like they were sleeping, but I didn’t go check on them. Appears they ate and then took a nap or whatever they were doing while lying down. I felt it was very professional.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Foot long hair in my burger. I returned to the store and complained. The cashier told me it was not a hair from the workers there, it was too straight.??? Disgusting. I was given a replacement burger.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

McDonalds Company Information