3.45/5
Based on 1,636 ratings submitted in the last year

1256 McDonalds Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 23, 2019

Cheeseburgers with the french fries stacked inside and topped with ketchup and salt for flavoring. Sweet and salty french fries to dip into your ice cream cones or McFlurries as to bring back the flavor and fun to your french fries. Better than those sloppy nacho fries from Taco Bell. So glad to have found these sweet deal McD combinations. :D

Original review: June 20, 2019

I love your drinks especially the slushes but you advertise the burgers really big and when you get there it’s too really thin pieces of meat. If you improve on that and maybe have another flavor of ice cream I would give you 5 stars. Love your slushes, get one whenever I can. Thank you for having them!

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I enjoyed their prompt and fast service they provide. They were very generous and professional. They are very clean and honest atmosphere. I will definitely come back. Every time I come there they provide fast and courteous service, they are very friendly and are always in a pleasant mood. Their drive thru is very pleasant also, they provide very fast, waste no time.

Original review: April 25, 2019

Ok so, I eat at a LOT of fancy food at fancy food restaurants because I am rich, and so I was on a road trip and I was hungry, so I stopped off at McDonald’s, and I got a double cheeseburger with French fries, and OH MY GOSH! This was the best food I have ever ate. And I have PICKY taste. So if I say that I like this restaurant, so do you.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Coupons have been a big tradition in this family of ours. We have one kid named Jonn, one named Mildred and the rest we left at Home Depot as a punishment. The pancakes are my favorite. Make sure to ask for ketchup because for some reason they don't just give it to you with your pancake order. However ketchup on my pancakes gives me some pretty nasty gas. I timed one of my farts once after eating the pancakes with ketchup and it came out at 17.89 seconds. But it did smell good. Like I was saying with coupons you can get pancakes for nothing less than full price! Saved me a fortune! (So did leaving the kids at Home Depot.)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

Mcdonald's at Cedar Hills is just the worst. They screw up my order every time, the presentation and quality of food/ drink is just pathetic. I've been served stall food, wrong orders, food with hair, my coffee with just warm water and coffee, and also served food with bacon regardless of requesting my burgers/ wrap without bacon. This is very disappointing and unacceptable as I am paying for the service and food. Does Mcdonald's employees do not get the proper training? Or Does Mcdonald's just hire anyone to get the job done?

Original review: Aug. 9, 2019

On June 17th I got went threw the drive thru at the location at 619 Harrisburg Pike in Columbus Ohio. After getting home I found that I paid for a Big Mac and 2 fries but got 2 Egg McMuffins instead. I also ordered 3 chicken wraps that were so poorly made that it was mainly a tortilla shell with nothing in it. A week later we went back to that location and this time with the wraps they had a small amount of chicken on them and they filled the remaining up with sauce to make it appear like a full wrap. I tried a week to get ahold of the owner and when I couldn't get them to return my call I called their customer service line. The next day I got a call but this so called customer care specialist completely ignored my complaint so I called customer service again. I have called customer service over 20 times and it is now almost 2 months later and still nothing. I did research and this location has over 400 unanswered complaints but worst yet it has a bad inspection record.

I also found that just a couple months ago McDonald's corporate honored this owner for how he does business. People need to check these places before they order because I am sick over the fact that I ate food from a place that has some nasty inspection reports on it. McDonald's rips its customers off so where's the value in that? I personally think this shows a lot about what this company stands for and it has made me want to keep documenting the garbage that keeps coming out of these McDonald's. I don't think people would think so highly of this company if they actually looked at how important the customers are compared to the almighty dollar that they put into their pockets. I have read all kinds of negative complaints about the service and the quality of the food all over the internet so I know I'm not the only one.

Original review: July 24, 2019

This is the WORST McDonald's I've EVER been to. The order is ALWAYS wrong, and one time, I observed a line cook hacking a big one a sandwich while I was waiting for mine. After I received my burger, I opened it and, sure enough, there was the phlegm on my damn sandwich. I advise you all to be inconvenienced by going to another McDonald's close by. Aberdeen McDonald's is great. Great service, great people. Havre de Grace needs to be shut the hell down. We've lost so much money on incorrect orders. These sandwiches are not really cheap anymore. We've been shorted so many times, we practically made money for the stupid restaurant in lê Havre. Jesus. The people are rude as hell. Nasty. Avoid it. Or you might end up with a phlegm sandwich or some inconvenience wherein you must make 2 or 3 trips to get the order right. It's happened before. Stupid ** people.

Original review: July 17, 2019

Stop employees from slamming the door to the lobby from the front counter (Megan!). Told manager who blamed a bad door seal and having to carry trays through the door. Shame on her! A little girl was so scared she almost ran into a door. These totally unexpected loud bangs really hurt US Veterans like me who get flashbacks and lose sleep for days, sometimes months. Not to mention little kids who may get hurt or wet themselves in the lobby. SHAME on them. I watched 3 other employees close it quietly with and without trays in their hands.

Original review: July 11, 2019

Dear Macky Dees, Long time eater, first time writer. As an avid eater of McDonalds, I have a request to make. I just like many of your other customers I'm sure, tend to have to do a runner to the bathroom not soon after eating a delicious meal as it passes through me with the speed and fury of a F1 car. To allow faster re-entry back to the waiting world, would you be able to stock the toilets with something less resembling cling-wrap and more the paper related toilet-paper we are used to? Each visit and subsequent wiping is akin to Daniel-san learning from Mr. Miyagi the "wax on/wax off" technique or ancient Grecian oil wrestling, leaving me close to a fate similar to Elvis' final moments on the throne. Other than that, keep up the good work????

McDonalds Company Information