3.7/5 (962 ratings)

About McDonalds

McDonalds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2022

What kind of toy is a paper pop up card for a kid? My son won't play with it. He don't think any kid would. Lately they had a lot of girls toys in there the last few months because of the new Disney movies and the toys they have you have to play on the cellphones to play with them. They won't work unless there is Wi-Fi or if the toy isn't new. Isn't fair for any kids. Can't play it with the cellphones. I don't know if they gotten cheap or they really don't care what they put in these happy meals as far as the toys.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

I was at your McDonald's in Arcata, CA today (12/15/21) at 1:30 PM. I ordered an apple pie and a cinnamon roll on your app. In a few minutes, a young man came out and informed me that you wouldn't have any cinnamon rolls until 3:00, and that I would have to return after that to get one. I asked to speak to the manager. A young girl claiming to be the "manager" came out, and I informed her that I had just made a special trip for this order and could NOT return at 3:00. Therefore, since she was unable to issue a refund, I would like a rain check for the cinnamon roll to pickup on another day. The so-called "manager" was totally uncooperative, refused to do anything and merely repeated that if I wanted my order filled, I would have to come back at 3:00.

She was rude, insulting, and TOTALLY uncooperative!! I fail to see WHY she would make a big issue out of giving me a rain check, especially since the source of the problem was YOURS?? I can only conclude that she had NO interest in being cooperative NOR in providing ANY manner of "Customer Service"!! As I pulled away from the parking spot, I could see BOTH her and the young man who initially came out to the car laughing, and heard them exchanging insults about me. Is THIS your idea as to what "McDonalds Customer Experience and Service" is supposed to be????

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

I went to McDonald's on Causeway in Brandon. The drive through was atrocious. The girl couldn't get my order right then disappeared for 5 minutes. I asked if she was still there and she said yes. I get my order, no sauce for nuggets, the girl that brought it out was upset she had to go get it. I get home, open a burger, and it only had one side of the roll. They can't even put a hamburger in together!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Employees left me out in the snow and wouldn’t answer the drive through. They locked the doors and it was freezing. I asked the employee a simple question and they were so stupid they answered a completely different question. Dumb employees and bad food.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2021

I’ve never gotten one of my orders right and if it wasn’t missing hamburgers, fries, it was raw meat and when you go in they act like it's your fault lol. The employees are too good to be there on top of pay. That's nothing when you run around for 6 to 8 hrs like a chicken with its head cut off. Never again will I eat McDonald’s. Thanks for clogging up my organs and Arteries making my blood so thick throughout the years that you pass it off like ketchup packs in twos.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2021

I used to want to go out to restaurants, or just eat out in general. But Now I’ve seen which ones are a good choice, and which ones are bad. I will be doing a review about Mcdonalds. Mcdonalds is a play a lot of people eat. They have one almost everywhere you go. But you have to realize how bad it is for you. “The beef patties are formed from ground beef in a factory, then flash frozen and sent to McDonald's restaurants. Before they are served, the patties are seasoned with salt and pepper, then grilled for 40 seconds.” According to a video from McDonald's Australia. Then the fries are overly packed with things you don't even need on a french fry.

Their chicken nuggets taste good but do you know what's in them? None of their stuff is fresh, it all comes in bags. Also when you look at the commercials you see a delicious looking burger and then you get the same thing you saw on tv and it's as flat as a pancake?! When I went there and played on the playground the playground was not very clean. It was like the workers did not even clean it. It was very scummy and gross. As a little kid I enjoyed it but looking back it's at the bottom of my list of places to eat.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

No, Prices on menu in drive through. Lady that takes your order cannot speak English very well and cannot get order right and does not understand what you say and charges for a large when I order medium. I cannot understand why McDonalds would let this happen. Until this issue is rectified I will never eat at McDonalds again.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

I ordered a Oreo mocha and paid for it. After that I had to wait for 30 to 40 mins before they told me that the Oreo mocha had finished. They gave me a refund and I ordered a hot fudge sundae. I am not satisfied with the service as I had to wait a long time and I did not get what I paid for. I would not recommend anybody to go there.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

It's a very very very bad decision and experience to order from your store! Your manager who has a day off blocked me on Whatsapp instead of handling the issue and at least putting me in contact with someone who is on shift! They delivered my order with a missing item which I paid for and they told me they will deliver it back and this was around 9 pm, after 2/2 hours and a half I contacted the manager again who was texting me on whatsapp which is so unprofessional and who was off duty and asked me for the bill because they couldn't find it on the system which also is so UNPROFESSIONAL. Put a reason after 3 hours that they don't have gas and with only 2 drivers so when they have time and a order nearby they will deliver also which is very very very ignorant disrespectful and unprofessional to the maximum...

The girl who was talking to me as manager from home name's is "THIA", her number is ** and this is the Driver Number **, the order was made to my shop, all was recorded on camera and I have all the text and messages saved on whatsapp and the bill is still with me! Please note that I didn't want the missing item but they insisted on me to pay and they will deliver!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

I went to McDonald's drive thru and ordered 15.00 worth of breakfast food, which included pancakes. I did not receive any syrup. I checked after I pulled away since I already checked and saw my food was correct. I do like to be mindful of the time at the window. So I come back around thru drive thru to spend unnecessary time to get syrup that should have already been in my bag. So then I ask for a syrup she hands me one. Now this is where the problem arise. Number one I always get two so I'm assuming y'all hand out two. Three pancakes one syrup. "No mam I'm from the south. I need more syrup than that." Ok let me get back on track. So then she says, "Oh well it's 33 cents," insert air quotes. So I hand her a dollar and say, "Sure just give me two." Then she was like ok. So then I wait 5 mins for my syrup and I'm like, "I'm running y'all time up."

Now we in Baton Rouge, la you know we just had a hurricane Ida and I was without power 4 long hot days. I lost all my food in the fridge and deep freezer. I lost my steaks and shrimp. So I'm like. "Mam you hounding me over 33 cents and a syrup. This the first hot breakfast my family done had in 4 days." I haven't had Chance to replace my food yet. If I had eggs I'd make my own good cheesy eggs. But we not here for that. So back to it boom she walks up to the window and hands me ONE SYRUP!! "MAM I told you two and I was paying for it." Like give me a break. What happened to the community helping the community. I know y'all have a job and have to abide by the policies. But now you know they don't charge everybody 33 cents for no syrup. Now you gave me 87 strawberry jellies that I didn't ask for but couldn't give me the one thing I really needed which was SYRUP!!

McDonalds Company Information