3.43/5
Based on 1,642 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

McDonalds

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

McDonalds Reviews

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I just want to give a shoutout to the Banning, Ca McDonalds. My family and I were there today and the nicest employee was so helpful and just know nice! His name is Jason and he gave the best customer service at a McDonalds that I've ever seen. He was so polite when he took our order and later he came to our table to see if there was anything we needed. He has the best attitude and should be rewarded.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

Most of the time when I go to McDonalds I insist on purchasing the beloved McChicken. It has amazing taste and so much flavor, in other words it's very succulent. The mayonnaise on this sandwich is so delectable and mouthwatering. I highly recommend purchasing a McChicken as it only costs a little over $1 with tax. Very inexpensive! I rate McChickens a 10 out of 10!

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
      Original review: Oct. 21, 2019

I am staying in China from last 4 years. And I miss McD the most here although I have many Mcd branches around me but Not a single option with vegetable burger. And I am disappointed because of this and same is the case in Canada. Many vegetarians live here and we just request you to at least one veg burger option menu too.

Original review: April 25, 2019

Ok so, I eat at a LOT of fancy food at fancy food restaurants because I am rich, and so I was on a road trip and I was hungry, so I stopped off at McDonald’s, and I got a double cheeseburger with French fries, and OH MY GOSH! This was the best food I have ever ate. And I have PICKY taste. So if I say that I like this restaurant, so do you.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Coupons have been a big tradition in this family of ours. We have one kid named Jonn, one named Mildred and the rest we left at Home Depot as a punishment. The pancakes are my favorite. Make sure to ask for ketchup because for some reason they don't just give it to you with your pancake order. However ketchup on my pancakes gives me some pretty nasty gas. I timed one of my farts once after eating the pancakes with ketchup and it came out at 17.89 seconds. But it did smell good. Like I was saying with coupons you can get pancakes for nothing less than full price! Saved me a fortune! (So did leaving the kids at Home Depot.)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

I asked for fresh fries. I was given the one's I seen in the basket 5minutes before I ordered. I TOUCHED them in front of the managers. Then said I don't want these old fries. THE MANAGERS POURED THE FRIES BACK IN THE TRAY WITH THE NEW FRESH FRIES. AFTER WE BOTH TOUCH THEM. I asked for my money back and left. 45th Street and Australian Mangonia Park FLA.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

This is a review of the McDonalds App used for mobile orders, not the employees which have been great. FIX YOUR SECURITY ISSUES MCDONALDS! I've had multiple mobile orders completed with saved Debit AND Credit card info saved on your app. I live in Seattle WA and someone in New Jersey keeps ordering food with my info. I have deleted it and will never order food from your organization again.

Original review: Dec. 3, 2019

McDonalds SM CITY LUCENA. My family and I were there to have some early dinner. When my Auntie were done in the counter and holding some of her order, a staff suddenly bumped her and the drink spill out. The crews seem off and it's like no concern on what’ve happen. Afterward, all of the order bring by their staff named Jamal. 4 of our orders have chicken and there's no gravy along with. I went to the counter and asked for the gravy container and just plan to refill it. The cashier were doubtful especially the girl with glasses and the girl with Boycut hair just because of GRAVY. I went to the counter and asked for it. I'll never gonna ask one if we have it. The staff were not also approachable, caring, responsive and not smiling.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

I went to the McDonald's at Sherman way and Sepulveda. I order to eat in with my wife. They give me 1 napkin, wrong coffee and the attitude horrible. NOT coming back. They have the order yourself but everything is confusing and more slow than before.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

My debit card information was compromised, and a large amount of food was ordered using my mobile app in New York, I live in Wisconsin. When I called in, the only thing that was offered to resolve the situation was a tech ticket to see how it happened, and a free sandwich? This is appalling. I am so frustrated that McDonalds doesn't even care that my personal information and debit card information was hacked. DO NOT USE THIS APPLICATION.

McDonalds Company Information