2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.81/5
Based on 1,105 ratings submitted in the last year

McDonalds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

I seem to experience egg shells in breakfast sandwiches far too often. It seems to be more at some locations than others. Think it may be the aspiring chef in the cooks trying to do the one handed egg breaks. No matter the reason, egg shells totally ruin a good egg sandwich. Wish McDonald’s would address this issue.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

I pull through the drive-thru and the customer service is excellent. I order 2 hot and spicy McChicken sandwiches for a cool $2, a McGriddle for a little bit more that comes with a hashbrown and a perfect textured orange juice. The hot and spicy mcchickens are beautiful for the $1 spent on them each. So good. The mcgiddle is amazing quality. The pancake buns are delicious with the rich flavor of maple syrup and the instant warmth of the sandwich. The food is always hot and fresh. Now the hashbrown. The hashbrown smacks. SOOO GOOOD. Perfect golden crispiness on the outside, not too mushy on the inner side, absolutely perfect. Nothing like it in the world. It just smacks.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

I have been visited every weekend. And it's a nice place to eats without any disturbance. And make me relax. I love a spicy chicken and kebab wrap lover. Whenever I visit McDonalds I placed this order. And I love that McDonalds black forest as desserts.

Original review: March 29, 2020

Everything on your menu deserves 5 stars. Everything is so savory. The environment is okay. Not the absolute best but good. The workers know how to get it done well, they know what they are doing. The best thing there is 100% the number 9 meal. It's small but yet so filling and with the sweet tea with the meal, that's the best combo! Definitely a 10/10 if you ask me.

Original review: March 29, 2020

McDonalds you are the light that shines when I'm sad. I love your fries and I think they're one of the best. You may know this but I.... I want to be a fry when I grow up. Your customer service is really good. I know this because I work there and I'm extremely nice and good looking. I like the smell of your tables. They smell like food and like lettuce.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2021

Order from McDonald interchange Chatswood NSW Australia via Uber Eats. In our order the crispy chicken Caesar salad was just lettuce and chicken, we ordered a grilled chicken burger with no bacon but the burger came with bacon, we ordered a garden salads which was just a small serve of lettuce with 2 cherry tomatoes and the whole veggie burger missing. All review and photos have been submitted on the Uber eats site as well. Order no **. Order date 13/02/21. Order time 18:17 AEST. Pick up number **.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2021

I'm emailing to make a complaint about my meals. I called up the store in question to make a complaint. I spoke to a manager called Alex who didn't help me about my issue in question. I suffer really bad with my mental health. I didn't want it to go this far but he left me no choice. I've got the receipts. I gave him my order details. I told him what happened regarding my meals. He wanted me to go back in bins to get food back out which I don't think is acceptable regardless what's going on with this virus. So many hands have touch the bins. My anxiety was getting worse while he was asking me this. I'm disgusted really that this is the way you treat your vulnerable customers. I don't feel like ever eating Mcdonald's anymore. You've lost a very loyal customer including my family.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

I have just had the worst customer service experience in my entire life. My wife and I were ordering 2 separate orders, I was cut off twice during my 1st order, and as I started my second order the person on the speaker told me that I cannot put 2 coupon items on the same order, I told her that she misheard me, that I was done with the 1st order, and starting the 2nd, and she told me that I was still adding to my 1st order. I again told her that she misheard me that I wanted to start my 2nd order and she said "you can leave". I said "excuse me". She said "leave".

I asked to speak to a manager and told her I wouldn't leave the drive thru until I spoke to a manager and she told me that she was the manager and that she would have the cops escort me off the premises. I proceeded to call the store and ask for a manager and the same woman at the speaker answered the phone and told me she was the manager. I asked for her name and she told me Madison, and I asked for her full name to report her to corporate and she repeated herself "Madison, that is all you need." I have NEVER been treated so poorly by ANY establishment EVER in my ENTIRE LIFE!!! We as a couple feel discriminated against!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

I went tonight 12/08/2020. Bought 4 McRibs and boy were they the worst. They must changed it for those people that say eat healthy. Took all the flavor out of it, poured tons of bbq sauce on it and the pickle dont taste right on it. To me taste like cucumber not a pickle. Me and my husband will never buy those overpriced sandwiches again. Lost 2 McRib customers!!!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2020

On Dec 3rd 2020, I went to McDonalds around 7 o'clock pm, I ordered 3 Mc Chickens with no lettuce and a large fry and 2 drinks, ok I got my order going back to work, so I turned back and explain that I only have 2 sandwiches both with lettuce, so I was giving the young lady back the bag, she said she couldn't take back, the manager (Treno) something like that, was yelling, "What's the problem," so I explained, he took the bag and went to the back, and I was asked to pull up, after that I pulled up. Another young man handed me a bag and I ate a few fries, then the same manager said, "Oh sorry. That's not your bag," after I said, " dang my order is messed up again," he then ask me for the bag, and close the window and took that same bag that I ate out of to the other car that was waiting, BEWARE. Stay safe, COVID IS OUT HERE... SO PLEASE BE SAFE, THAT GUY SHOULD OF BEEN FIRED ON THE SPOT...VERY BAD...THE WORST I EVER SEEN.

McDonalds Company Information