2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.96/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

McDonalds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

I pull through the drive-thru and the customer service is excellent. I order 2 hot and spicy McChicken sandwiches for a cool $2, a McGriddle for a little bit more that comes with a hashbrown and a perfect textured orange juice. The hot and spicy mcchickens are beautiful for the $1 spent on them each. So good. The mcgiddle is amazing quality. The pancake buns are delicious with the rich flavor of maple syrup and the instant warmth of the sandwich. The food is always hot and fresh. Now the hashbrown. The hashbrown smacks. SOOO GOOOD. Perfect golden crispiness on the outside, not too mushy on the inner side, absolutely perfect. Nothing like it in the world. It just smacks.

Original review: March 29, 2020

McDonalds you are the light that shines when I'm sad. I love your fries and I think they're one of the best. You may know this but I.... I want to be a fry when I grow up. Your customer service is really good. I know this because I work there and I'm extremely nice and good looking. I like the smell of your tables. They smell like food and like lettuce.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

The West Haverstraw NY McDonalds, has had the most well trained socially interactive young people, from the drive up window to the order retrieve window they are friendly, courteous, happy and engaged, very professional and a feeling of They enjoy what they do. Great training McDonalds. I hope these young entrepreneurs are steered in the many facets of hospitality, which can open doors to other highly demanding well paying careers in Hospitality.

Great training McDonalds and great vision from good quality management whether at the drive up window or inside to sit and relax ordering is easy and delivery by stay is fast friendly and eager to ensure your order and dining experience is top. Right down to the staff that ensure a quick cleanup of tables and tending to the self help bars for condiments and soft drinks Bathroom always impeccable. Well groomed, managed, friendly hospitable, knowledgeable, clean and relaxing music never too loud I have mentioned to manager a nice morning music theme of spa type music. ;)

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I've eaten at McDonald's for a long time, I've always been treated with respect, and professional staff, some of the food might not be the healthiest, but that's my choice, they have healthy food also, the food I order has always been good, well cooked, and warm, not cold, like some other fast food places I've went to, and the staff are friendly and courteous, I will continue to eat at McDonald's, only once in a while though, it's kinda like a treat for me, it's a great fast food chain.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I just want to give a shoutout to the Banning, Ca McDonalds. My family and I were there today and the nicest employee was so helpful and just know nice! His name is Jason and he gave the best customer service at a McDonalds that I've ever seen. He was so polite when he took our order and later he came to our table to see if there was anything we needed. He has the best attitude and should be rewarded.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2020

McDonalds told me that they're only willing to serve licensed motorized vehicles at the drive thru when I tried riding my bike thru there, they refused to serve me, but the very next day, I witnessed them serving a moped at the drive thru. The moped is an UNLICENSED motorized vehicle. I contacted the corporate office about the problem but they have ignored it.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

I have been visited every weekend. And it's a nice place to eats without any disturbance. And make me relax. I love a spicy chicken and kebab wrap lover. Whenever I visit McDonalds I placed this order. And I love that McDonalds black forest as desserts.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2020

I've eaten McDonalds 4 days a week for 45 years. I will never again eat there because they run an advertisement every 6 minutes on USA Television and I hate the ad. They advertise way too much on one station and I will never eat there again. There is a lot more people like me will never go there again. They stepped on their own sick you could say.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2020

I'm not happy that they took that steak egg and cheese bagels off the menu when it the best thing in the morning. Not going there for breakfast and when the staff at really rude and not respectful to the customers.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

The quarter pounder should be renamed the nickel pounder as the the meat has been reduced the size of quarter. Come on company see the light and see people will stop buying this rip off and go to Burger King and order a whopper.

McDonalds Company Information