2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.81/5
Based on 1,635 ratings submitted in the last year

McDonalds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?

Original review: Dec. 12, 2020

I seem to experience egg shells in breakfast sandwiches far too often. It seems to be more at some locations than others. Think it may be the aspiring chef in the cooks trying to do the one handed egg breaks. No matter the reason, egg shells totally ruin a good egg sandwich. Wish McDonald’s would address this issue.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2020

I pull through the drive-thru and the customer service is excellent. I order 2 hot and spicy McChicken sandwiches for a cool $2, a McGriddle for a little bit more that comes with a hashbrown and a perfect textured orange juice. The hot and spicy mcchickens are beautiful for the $1 spent on them each. So good. The mcgiddle is amazing quality. The pancake buns are delicious with the rich flavor of maple syrup and the instant warmth of the sandwich. The food is always hot and fresh. Now the hashbrown. The hashbrown smacks. SOOO GOOOD. Perfect golden crispiness on the outside, not too mushy on the inner side, absolutely perfect. Nothing like it in the world. It just smacks.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

I have been visited every weekend. And it's a nice place to eats without any disturbance. And make me relax. I love a spicy chicken and kebab wrap lover. Whenever I visit McDonalds I placed this order. And I love that McDonalds black forest as desserts.

Original review: May 25, 2020

???? McDonald’s was my first job and the Big Mac will always be my favorite. That Mac sauce thoooough. Fresh fries, no salt, keep it hott???? Even if I grow a big back, I’ll still be satisfied with my Big Mac. ????

Original review: April 21, 2021

They couldn't even say please and thank you when it wasn't busy. The store is 2901 Wilmington Pike Kettering Ohio 46429. Rude as hell. Can't say please or thank you during the order. Said these people don't need their job there. They blow.

Original review: April 16, 2021

We ordered 2 of the new crispy deluxe chicken sandwiches. Both were overcooked. Very dry tasting and the buns were slightly burnt. We called to complain and were offered a replacement. The next day, we ordered two more of the same sandwiches. Although slightly better, both were still slightly overcooked and dry tasting. The sandwiches were hastily thrown together with the tomato, lettuce and sauce all poorly distributed and falling off. Not really what we should expect for a sandwich costing nearly five dollars. I truly believe the 99 cent crispy chicken sandwich is better than any of the deluxe sandwiches we received. I know it's McDonalds, but come on.

Original review: April 11, 2021

McDonalds food was always so good but ever since they add new/more crispy chicken sandwiches it has come out bad. At first I thought oh they must haven't had a good day but every time I go there now it's always soggy, and has no flavor. They need to fix this!!!

Original review: April 3, 2021

I had to go on April 2/2021 to 6049 Roswell Road, to get a hashbrown they forgot to give in the last visit. They said I had to go back another day; I said I was going to put a claim, the lady said I don't care and just closed the drive thru window. I asked to speak to a manager and told her I wouldn't leave the drive thru until I spoke to a manager; the manager arrived and told me that she would have the cops escort me off the premises. They didn't want to give me any name or anything. The worst experience in my life.

Original review: March 25, 2021

I went to the S (1941 E Montgomery Cross Road, Savannah, GA 31406 (912) 401-0734) on Sunday Nov 29th 2020 and bought a Big Mac (3:10pm). I brought it home and began to eat it that afternoon, on my 3rd bite I bit down on a large shard of glass that was contained in the big mac. It bruised my tongue and I caught it right before I almost swallowed it. I went to Candler Hospital for a check of my chest and stomach on Sunday Nov 29th. I contacted Mc Donalds HQ via their email form on Nov 29th. I received a reply From Mc Donalds HQ on Mon Nov 30th. They explained that they are a franchised company and that my concerns would be directed to the franchise where I bought the hamburger.

At this time the manager ** and her representatives, Palm Management (Palmaccio Management Corp, John Palmaccio) and the Mc Donalds corporation take zero responsibility for this event and have dismissed all claims related to this horrific, emotionally traumatizing experience. I could have been killed or severely injured. Warning to all, please be aware of the behavior of this McDonalds restaurant and its management. As of 02/25/2021 Mc Donalds takes Zero responsibility for what they did. I am **.

Original review: March 12, 2021

I just ordered the new crispy chicken sandwich and I'm very disappointed. Not only did it taste horrible, but it was more bun than chicken. Not at all like the commercial shows. I hate sweet pickles and there were two slices on my sandwich. I wish I could add a photo to show the huge bun and tiny chicken.

McDonalds Company Information