3.46/5
Based on 1,634 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

McDonalds

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

McDonalds Reviews

Original review: July 23, 2019

Cheeseburgers with the french fries stacked inside and topped with ketchup and salt for flavoring. Sweet and salty french fries to dip into your ice cream cones or McFlurries as to bring back the flavor and fun to your french fries. Better than those sloppy nacho fries from Taco Bell. So glad to have found these sweet deal McD combinations. :D

Original review: June 20, 2019

I love your drinks especially the slushes but you advertise the burgers really big and when you get there it’s too really thin pieces of meat. If you improve on that and maybe have another flavor of ice cream I would give you 5 stars. Love your slushes, get one whenever I can. Thank you for having them!

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I enjoyed their prompt and fast service they provide. They were very generous and professional. They are very clean and honest atmosphere. I will definitely come back. Every time I come there they provide fast and courteous service, they are very friendly and are always in a pleasant mood. Their drive thru is very pleasant also, they provide very fast, waste no time.

Original review: April 25, 2019

Ok so, I eat at a LOT of fancy food at fancy food restaurants because I am rich, and so I was on a road trip and I was hungry, so I stopped off at McDonald’s, and I got a double cheeseburger with French fries, and OH MY GOSH! This was the best food I have ever ate. And I have PICKY taste. So if I say that I like this restaurant, so do you.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

Coupons have been a big tradition in this family of ours. We have one kid named Jonn, one named Mildred and the rest we left at Home Depot as a punishment. The pancakes are my favorite. Make sure to ask for ketchup because for some reason they don't just give it to you with your pancake order. However ketchup on my pancakes gives me some pretty nasty gas. I timed one of my farts once after eating the pancakes with ketchup and it came out at 17.89 seconds. But it did smell good. Like I was saying with coupons you can get pancakes for nothing less than full price! Saved me a fortune! (So did leaving the kids at Home Depot.)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

I live in Xenia,oh. We have 2 McDonald's. This review is for the main Street location. This location has continued to decline over the years. Upon my latest visit I was greeted with a smell of urine upon entering. I wasnt greeted by anyone. I ordered at the kiosk and opted to pay cash so I went to the register. The lady tried handing me a cup. I didn't order a drink. She asked what I needed and I told her I need to pay for my meal. She seemed confused. My meal was 7 and some change. I payed with a 10. She tried giving me change for a 20. I took my number and had a seat. Almost all the tables were dirty. I look around and there are homeless people sleeping in the booths. The food was good but the experience not so much.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

Girl at drive through was very rude. I was asking why they were charging me more money for the combo when I was getting water instead of soda.. she was not able to tell me. Asks another girl working with her and she comes to me asking "what is the problem?" in a heavy tone. I get it. They are very busy. So I asked again.. She could not answer me either. We had to break the combo and get burger + fries which was cheaper as I was not getting the soda.

In the processes, as I made them break combo and charge separate, she noticed I was upset and tell me, "you need to calm down." I told her, "You don't tell me to calm down. What is your name?" To what she replies, "You are not my husband. I don't need to give you my name." "I am about to place a complaint, need your name." "I will not give it to you." "I can refuse service and not sell you anything." I got really upset now and started telling her things. "You are not the manager. Need to talk to your manager." "I am the manager." Very disrespectful young woman.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

Stopped by to get coffee and water. Supervisor came to assist the drive-thru cashier. And after that he came to the second window and was doing my drink when I've noticed he grabbed ice with his bare hands and put them in my cup.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

No customer care at all. Wrong order delivered and not even taking the complaints. I am really very disappointed by this behaviour. It is such a big brand and showing the worst service. I have the worst delivery experience with them. Even after calling them for complaints, they didn't respond after hearing the issue. So very disappointed with McDonalds.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I was waiting to be help at the cashier and her ** coworker said to the cashier... "YOU HAVE A ** CUSTOMER." At first I was shock. Like what really you refer to your clients as ** customers. I was going to say something but I was with my wife and my 3 year old daughter and my 6 month old son.

McDonalds Company Information