3.1/5 (4159 ratings)

About McDonalds

McDonalds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

I went to McDonald's and they charge me 50 for Big Mac when I only came with 49. The casher told me that I can't read correctly and told me to get glasses. I am file a report on your casher and now I'm mad.

Original review: July 25, 2021

This early morning, July 25, 2021, at 5:00 AM I came to Store No. 18735 located at 14401 S. Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33176 and I witnessed a big change in Customer Service. I just to come here almost every day, this early in the morning and I just to have a very bitter experience almost daily, when the store personnel treated me like an intruder. I like the WiFi of your store, but in the past they even sealed literally the electric outlets to prevent people like me to keep my laptop to be recharged. But today, they opened the store on time and with a positive attitude.

The electric outlets were open and the sales personnel were kind and attentive, especially the Shift Manager Ms. ** and the server **, who by the way came to the store in a Mercedes Benz at 5:00 AM sharp. No wonder! Ms. ** told me that they are having problems on recruiting new employees. Perhaps Biden is right, it's supply and demand. By the way, my Seniors coffee was surprisingly fresh and my apple pie was also fresh and warm. I asked Ms. ** if the owners were the same, and she confirmed that. Amazing!

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 22, 2021

I really think that if you can buy breakfast anytime then I should be able to get a cheeseburger anytime especially since I really don't care for breakfast food. I really like McDonald's food but I preferred tree lunch rather than breakfast. Thank you thank you thank you.

Original review: July 4, 2021

Stopped by a McDonald’s restaurant recently and got a Sprite to drink with meal. Took 1 drink after getting back on interstate and noticed it tasted bad-real bad. I thought maybe it was where I hadn’t got a drink like that for a long time and that the taste was fine that it would be better in a few drinks more. But even after 10 min or more the taste it left in my mouth worsened, got really sick, dizzy. And my throat was burning.

Contacted corporate office, explaining the incident in an email. Hadn’t expected to hear back from anyone, and was shocked when I received a call from MR. Roy **, the general manager in charge of the chain with the areas where I live. He was very apologetic and expressed that he had spoken with the manager and crew at the specific store that I went that day and they were going to contact me as well. He was very professional but in a down-to-earth way. Very efficient in the way all was handled. So, I really appreciate the time and effort that MR. ** put forth in getting in touch with me and the steps taken to resolve the situation. Remember, as it is said that one bad Apple spoils the bunch.. not always true in every instance.

Original review: June 17, 2022

I have gone to the drive thru to get some food and the customer service is horrible, no matter what time of the day, they just seem miserable working there. No one ever says good morning, good afternoon or just how are you today how may I help you not WHAT CAN I GET FOR YOU, not even a thank you and when you go to the window to pay they don't say hi or thank you. Seriously, customer service is a -zero.

Original review: June 5, 2022

If you truly think the kiosks are not solely greed oriented! Then why not have a pay at the counter option that is easily understandable. Or actaully have one at all? You will be ordering from robots before long! Corporations get their greed satisfied, while people lose their jobs and have to depend on Their handouts!

Original review: May 27, 2022

5-26-2022 at 8:06pm. Went through the drive thru. Ordered 2 of the 2 for 6 (3 Big Macs and 1 Quarter Pounder with Cheese) and 5 McChickens with no lettuce and 2 large sweet teas and 1 iced coffee. Get to the pick up window to get our meal. They give us the drinks and tell us to pull around to the number 1 waiting spot... We wait over 20 minutes for our food. When it finally is brought out the whole order was almost cold.

One would think having to wait that long it would be hot but no it's not. We tell the manager (who was taking orders to others that was told to pull up and wait) about it and she has the order redone so we had to wait even longer.. When the 2nd order came out it at least has 5 hot McChickens but the burgers was still not hot.. And the Big Macs was not made right at all. All 3 of them had 2 slices of bread only when they are suppose to have 3.. They was made sloppy. Very sloppy. Then when we go to eat I get a surprise of a hair being in the Big Mac I was eating. I had to pull the hair out of my mouth. Which about made me sick. This McDonald's is not one that I would go to at night. The workers there do not care at all.

Original review: May 21, 2022

I was disappointed when a manager hadn't reported the ice cream machine wasn't functioning. My little niece was really looking forward to a ice cream cone. The employee was rude and not trying to improve the issue there in Lemoore McDonalds.

Original review: April 26, 2022

When I went to the local Micky D's to get a 20 piece Chicken Nuggets I got a half eaten piece of chili pepper inside a piece of raw chicken that smelled like **. Not exactly the food I was looking for when I went to the place. WARNING::: DO NOT GO TO WATCHATOON'S MICKY D'S. IT MADE THE WHOLE TOWN SMELL LIKE **!!!

Original review: April 18, 2022

McDonald's in Camden, Delaware is fairly new. This was my second time visiting this McDonald but I've dissatisfied with both of my visits. My last visit was April 14, 2022 around 1900 hours. I placed my order and was asked to pull to the first window. Nobody was at this window so I went to the second window. Two young African American females seemed agitated. They said "you rode by my window." I said "because nobody was there." They asked if I would back up to the first window. I gave them my credit card and asked them to take it to the back window. They gave me my food which was nice and hot and seemed fresh.

I then asked for my credit card. The employee said "it's in your bag with your food." I had a semi big order. I had to look through my food for my credit card. This was very rude. Also my credit was in the bag with my French fries so my credit card touched my French fries. This is a pandemic. I was really grossed out. This can't be proper procedure. I also asked for BBQ sauce for my twenty-piece and received sweet and sour instead. I believe these two employees meant to be rude.

McDonalds Company Information