2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.95/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

McDonalds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?

Original review: Aug. 10, 2020

Golden British Columbia. We were traveling and stopped for food at the McDonalds. The line up outside was very long and my husband wanted to go elsewhere but I wanted a McDonalds coffee as in my lifetime they have never let me down. Well there’s a first for everything. We got 3 coffees because we knew how good they are and had a long drive. The coffee was so weak we could not even drink them. I don’t usually write reviews but it was so bad that I really feel I need to. I would have thought that to get a McDonalds franchise you would have to keep the products sold in line with the company standard.

I am so disappointed I am done with McDonalds. The fillet o fish my husband had was so dry he could not eat it. There were 3 people that came back to the door because their order was missing sandwiches. There was one lady came back because she was missing her sugar that she specifically asked for. That’s 4 orders wrong in just the time we were there. This isn’t the first McDonalds we found with less than okay service in the past month. The Prince Rupert McDonalds has gone completely downhill as well. Very disappointed to say the least.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

This location is not following through with the Covid-19 Protocols for Social Distancing and Contactless Delivery for food, payments and drink. Covid-19 #???? McDonald's Golden Ace's Texas. #PPE Keep McDonald's Golden Ace's employees safe.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2020

We drove up to the drive-up and we ordered 2 Mcchicken sandwiches, 2 filet-O-fish, 2 med fries and 1 med lemonade. There was two of us, we drove around to park and eat in our car. We opened the fish sandwiches and we were so disappointed. They were so small and we were charged over $4 each for these pathetic looking sandwiches. The mcchicken sandwich was bigger and half the cost!! It seems like a big company wouldn’t want to look so bad! We come from a large family and a lot of us grew up on McDonalds food! It’s not the cost. It’s the quality that’s important to us! I felt a strong desire to share this with you. Sincerely yours, Gloria

Original review: July 20, 2020

I haven't eaten at McDonalds for years. I saw a commercial and remembered how good the fries were. More, they must be thinking they're selling gold nuggets, as there are no real values or specials. The fries were cold and stale. I ate around 5 and threw the rest out. I was stunned, as I believed their QC was above average. For them to put that garbage in a bag, I can assure them I will never spend another penny there. Simply, they have earned my review with the hope others will beware similarly. The global monster deserve a re-set. They can't even get the fries right. I'm both angered and sad.

Original review: July 16, 2020

I was given a Burnt breakfast sandwich! I know it only cost a $1, but you still should receive a decent sandwich that is edible. How can anyone feel this is okay to give a customer? I wish I can download a picture.

Original review: July 6, 2020

Yesterday we purchased a cone via the drive through at McDonalds, Brunswick, MD. When delivered, the cone was dripping. The server had no gloves on. Additionally, he had a mask, but it was around his neck, not where it belonged, covering his mouth and nose! We threw the cone away never to return.

Original review: June 26, 2020

I have been going every day for many, many years to get my treat for the day, a nonfat mocha. It was a daily ritual and I felt like I could indulge while still saving calories. Recently they have eliminated the nonfat option and only offer whole milk now, very disappointing to say the least. They have lost a loyal customer and I will not be going back. There are many other establishments that provide consumers with other alternatives.

Original review: June 18, 2020

I was completely applaud that I went to order a salad and was told salads were removed from the menu??? Really how can such a huge franchise remove the one healthy thing on the Menu? What happened to Healthy eating? Not everyone goes to McDonalds and eats this food I specially went to treat my daughter and I am a salad and veggie person so the fact that I could not get a salad left me with my mouth opened. YOU NEED TO ADAPT A HEALTHY MENU! I'm real disappointed!!

Original review: June 14, 2020

I purchase a large vanilla sugar and fat free vanilla latte daily but have not been able to for some time because the San Diego stores are out of non fat milk. Please when will you have non fat milk on stock again.

Original review: June 12, 2020

MCDONALDS ON 3826 SW 40th Blvd. The coworkers are very disrespectful 99.89% of the times I go there. IF I plan to go there I order on the mobile app to avoid as much attitude and bad energy I can get through a drive through but that doesn’t even work. The staff was beyond rude. I usually avoid this location because of the disrespectful employees, bad food quality, slow lines, and because they always find a new way to mess up my order. I asked them for items that were ordered through the app and on my receipt like SAUCES, and they REFUSED to give them to me then shut the window and walked away. Haven’t seen anything like it. I wouldn’t go. They ruin your mood. The disrespect is beyond me. I want my money back. If I could give them no stars, oh I definitely would.

McDonalds Company Information