3.44/5
Based on 1,640 ratings submitted in the last year

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

McDonalds

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

McDonalds Reviews

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

I used my debit card at McDonalds few months ago. I reported that my car was stolen and used by an employee. The management told that they fired that employee but few weeks later that employee was still working there. I went back ask why and never received an answer. Now 6 months later that employee is still working and handling customers' debit and credit cards.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

I have problems with the McDonalds in Vidalia, La often. Here is something that happened yesterday: My husband went to get breakfast. He got home and we found that they didn't give us the kids' food. I went back and placed another order. The kiosk was out of receipt paper. When I finally got all my food, more than 40 minutes later, I discovered that the fries weren't even a little warm. And the burgers tasted like hand soap. And the nuggets were cold. I was done with mcdonalds.

Took the food back for a refund. They had me swipe my card for the refund. Haven't seen it yet. Then, I went to Sonic and got great service and warm, delicious food. Then, today, when I tried to call and complain, the woman I spoke to would not listen to a single thing I said. She basically said that they would not register my complaint because they can't register it twice. But it is the first time I've called about this visit. She wouldn't take the time to listen to me at all. I'm furious. I'm so tired of Mcdonalds treating its customers like crap. I never get contacted after there is a problem. I'm going to share this everywhere. I'm done with being ignored.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2019

I live in Xenia,oh. We have 2 McDonald's. This review is for the main Street location. This location has continued to decline over the years. Upon my latest visit I was greeted with a smell of urine upon entering. I wasnt greeted by anyone. I ordered at the kiosk and opted to pay cash so I went to the register. The lady tried handing me a cup. I didn't order a drink. She asked what I needed and I told her I need to pay for my meal. She seemed confused. My meal was 7 and some change. I payed with a 10. She tried giving me change for a 20. I took my number and had a seat. Almost all the tables were dirty. I look around and there are homeless people sleeping in the booths. The food was good but the experience not so much.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2019

Girl at drive through was very rude. I was asking why they were charging me more money for the combo when I was getting water instead of soda.. she was not able to tell me. Asks another girl working with her and she comes to me asking "what is the problem?" in a heavy tone. I get it. They are very busy. So I asked again.. She could not answer me either. We had to break the combo and get burger + fries which was cheaper as I was not getting the soda.

In the processes, as I made them break combo and charge separate, she noticed I was upset and tell me, "you need to calm down." I told her, "You don't tell me to calm down. What is your name?" To what she replies, "You are not my husband. I don't need to give you my name." "I am about to place a complaint, need your name." "I will not give it to you." "I can refuse service and not sell you anything." I got really upset now and started telling her things. "You are not the manager. Need to talk to your manager." "I am the manager." Very disrespectful young woman.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

Stopped by to get coffee and water. Supervisor came to assist the drive-thru cashier. And after that he came to the second window and was doing my drink when I've noticed he grabbed ice with his bare hands and put them in my cup.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?

Original review: Sept. 21, 2019

No customer care at all. Wrong order delivered and not even taking the complaints. I am really very disappointed by this behaviour. It is such a big brand and showing the worst service. I have the worst delivery experience with them. Even after calling them for complaints, they didn't respond after hearing the issue. So very disappointed with McDonalds.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I was waiting to be help at the cashier and her ** coworker said to the cashier... "YOU HAVE A ** CUSTOMER." At first I was shock. Like what really you refer to your clients as ** customers. I was going to say something but I was with my wife and my 3 year old daughter and my 6 month old son.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

Although I have had a few experiences where the service/food didn't turn out so great, but just at any company your experiences aren't always going to be 100% great. Other than those this is one of my favorite go-to places to eat fast food.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2019

McDonalds still a fast food chain just because sometimes is fast the service. But the quality still cheap as fast food, but the price almost as cheap decent restaurant where you can have better meals and service. I visited the one located in 87 Ave and 186 Street Miami Lakes, where they have almost everything under safe vault. Sugar, ketchup, stir sticks. And you need to ask for them once you discover aren’t available to self service and because they say you need to ask for. Breakfast for almost $10 with this food quality and service. Other higher quality places are better option, even putting just few more bucks.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

Worst food in the world. Sorry restaurants. My food was cold. A bug crawled out of my burnt dry burger and next day son and I was sick. Don't seem like they use real beef because it never tastes like real beef. If I could give 0 stars I would but I'm being forced to put 1 star.

McDonalds Company Information