3.7/5 (440 ratings)

About McDonalds

McDonalds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?

Original review: April 7, 2022

My complaint is about McDonalds Corporate McDonalds App. The McDonalds App codes don't always work. McDonalds gets our personal information for marketing purposes via the McDonalds App, but the so-called perks of using the McDonalds App are not always received by the customers. I contacted corporate about one recent incident, but they told me that they couldn't trace the transaction with just the code and the cell number we use affiliated with that McDonalds App account. However, I am sure they have no problem tracing personal information from our McDonalds App for their marketing purposes benefit.

McDonalds could easily put in a button on the screen asking if the code worked, and if not, compare it to the transaction that was suppose to use that code, and then replenish the code to the accounts that were not able to use the code. However, why should they care about their McDonalds App customers? McDonalds gets to dredge their customer's personal data without having to actually provide the McDonalds App customer with the so-called McDonalds App perks.

Original review: March 29, 2022

I guess the employee decided to buy their lunch with my card my card hoping I wouldn't notice but since it took so long to run my car I want to head and check my bank account and sure enough they had bought food on my card that I did not receive leave. Had to demand for and for a refund because they acted like it was my fault and told me the charges are still pending even though they are for 2 different amounts.

Original review: March 7, 2022

ANOTHER WRONG ORDER, thought I would give it a try again after saying I would never go back to McDonalds again after screwing up order after order in the past, so after a year I went back thru the drive thru and needless to say they screwed up my three item order, I swear and these people want a raise? They need to be fired or taught how to do business. Whatever happened to telling people what is in the bag they just handed them cause if they don't know (which they don't) I damn sure don't know what I'm getting. Terrible service, the worst. A bunch of lost zombies is what they make me think of, pitiful. I'm will copy and paste this in ever review board I can find.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

I went to McDonald's and they charge me 50 for Big Mac when I only came with 49. The casher told me that I can't read correctly and told me to get glasses. I am file a report on your casher and now I'm mad.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2022

What kind of toy is a paper pop up card for a kid? My son won't play with it. He don't think any kid would. Lately they had a lot of girls toys in there the last few months because of the new Disney movies and the toys they have you have to play on the cellphones to play with them. They won't work unless there is Wi-Fi or if the toy isn't new. Isn't fair for any kids. Can't play it with the cellphones. I don't know if they gotten cheap or they really don't care what they put in these happy meals as far as the toys.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

I was at your McDonald's in Arcata, CA today (12/15/21) at 1:30 PM. I ordered an apple pie and a cinnamon roll on your app. In a few minutes, a young man came out and informed me that you wouldn't have any cinnamon rolls until 3:00, and that I would have to return after that to get one. I asked to speak to the manager. A young girl claiming to be the "manager" came out, and I informed her that I had just made a special trip for this order and could NOT return at 3:00. Therefore, since she was unable to issue a refund, I would like a rain check for the cinnamon roll to pickup on another day. The so-called "manager" was totally uncooperative, refused to do anything and merely repeated that if I wanted my order filled, I would have to come back at 3:00.

She was rude, insulting, and TOTALLY uncooperative!! I fail to see WHY she would make a big issue out of giving me a rain check, especially since the source of the problem was YOURS?? I can only conclude that she had NO interest in being cooperative NOR in providing ANY manner of "Customer Service"!! As I pulled away from the parking spot, I could see BOTH her and the young man who initially came out to the car laughing, and heard them exchanging insults about me. Is THIS your idea as to what "McDonalds Customer Experience and Service" is supposed to be????

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

I went to McDonald's on Causeway in Brandon. The drive through was atrocious. The girl couldn't get my order right then disappeared for 5 minutes. I asked if she was still there and she said yes. I get my order, no sauce for nuggets, the girl that brought it out was upset she had to go get it. I get home, open a burger, and it only had one side of the roll. They can't even put a hamburger in together!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2021

Employees left me out in the snow and wouldn’t answer the drive through. They locked the doors and it was freezing. I asked the employee a simple question and they were so stupid they answered a completely different question. Dumb employees and bad food.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2021

I’ve never gotten one of my orders right and if it wasn’t missing hamburgers, fries, it was raw meat and when you go in they act like it's your fault lol. The employees are too good to be there on top of pay. That's nothing when you run around for 6 to 8 hrs like a chicken with its head cut off. Never again will I eat McDonald’s. Thanks for clogging up my organs and Arteries making my blood so thick throughout the years that you pass it off like ketchup packs in twos.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2021

I used to want to go out to restaurants, or just eat out in general. But Now I’ve seen which ones are a good choice, and which ones are bad. I will be doing a review about Mcdonalds. Mcdonalds is a play a lot of people eat. They have one almost everywhere you go. But you have to realize how bad it is for you. “The beef patties are formed from ground beef in a factory, then flash frozen and sent to McDonald's restaurants. Before they are served, the patties are seasoned with salt and pepper, then grilled for 40 seconds.” According to a video from McDonald's Australia. Then the fries are overly packed with things you don't even need on a french fry.

Their chicken nuggets taste good but do you know what's in them? None of their stuff is fresh, it all comes in bags. Also when you look at the commercials you see a delicious looking burger and then you get the same thing you saw on tv and it's as flat as a pancake?! When I went there and played on the playground the playground was not very clean. It was like the workers did not even clean it. It was very scummy and gross. As a little kid I enjoyed it but looking back it's at the bottom of my list of places to eat.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2021

No, Prices on menu in drive through. Lady that takes your order cannot speak English very well and cannot get order right and does not understand what you say and charges for a large when I order medium. I cannot understand why McDonalds would let this happen. Until this issue is rectified I will never eat at McDonalds again.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2021

I ordered a Oreo mocha and paid for it. After that I had to wait for 30 to 40 mins before they told me that the Oreo mocha had finished. They gave me a refund and I ordered a hot fudge sundae. I am not satisfied with the service as I had to wait a long time and I did not get what I paid for. I would not recommend anybody to go there.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2021

It's a very very very bad decision and experience to order from your store! Your manager who has a day off blocked me on Whatsapp instead of handling the issue and at least putting me in contact with someone who is on shift! They delivered my order with a missing item which I paid for and they told me they will deliver it back and this was around 9 pm, after 2/2 hours and a half I contacted the manager again who was texting me on whatsapp which is so unprofessional and who was off duty and asked me for the bill because they couldn't find it on the system which also is so UNPROFESSIONAL. Put a reason after 3 hours that they don't have gas and with only 2 drivers so when they have time and a order nearby they will deliver also which is very very very ignorant disrespectful and unprofessional to the maximum...

The girl who was talking to me as manager from home name's is "THIA", her number is ** and this is the Driver Number **, the order was made to my shop, all was recorded on camera and I have all the text and messages saved on whatsapp and the bill is still with me! Please note that I didn't want the missing item but they insisted on me to pay and they will deliver!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2021

I went to McDonald's drive thru and ordered 15.00 worth of breakfast food, which included pancakes. I did not receive any syrup. I checked after I pulled away since I already checked and saw my food was correct. I do like to be mindful of the time at the window. So I come back around thru drive thru to spend unnecessary time to get syrup that should have already been in my bag. So then I ask for a syrup she hands me one. Now this is where the problem arise. Number one I always get two so I'm assuming y'all hand out two. Three pancakes one syrup. "No mam I'm from the south. I need more syrup than that." Ok let me get back on track. So then she says, "Oh well it's 33 cents," insert air quotes. So I hand her a dollar and say, "Sure just give me two." Then she was like ok. So then I wait 5 mins for my syrup and I'm like, "I'm running y'all time up."

Now we in Baton Rouge, la you know we just had a hurricane Ida and I was without power 4 long hot days. I lost all my food in the fridge and deep freezer. I lost my steaks and shrimp. So I'm like. "Mam you hounding me over 33 cents and a syrup. This the first hot breakfast my family done had in 4 days." I haven't had Chance to replace my food yet. If I had eggs I'd make my own good cheesy eggs. But we not here for that. So back to it boom she walks up to the window and hands me ONE SYRUP!! "MAM I told you two and I was paying for it." Like give me a break. What happened to the community helping the community. I know y'all have a job and have to abide by the policies. But now you know they don't charge everybody 33 cents for no syrup. Now you gave me 87 strawberry jellies that I didn't ask for but couldn't give me the one thing I really needed which was SYRUP!!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2021

I ordered food through the app, some of which they were out of. The manager rudely told me I should contact my bank for a refund. After much back and forth, and no refund, I opened up a case with the BBB. They dragged the case out for 4 months, only replying back to the complaint every 30-45 days. The manager eventually lied and told corporate and the BBB that I had been contacted and refunded. This is not true. I am disgusted, and there is no recourse for me now. App users, beware.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2021

Never order McDonald's from Uber or Skip or any delivery service for that matter, most particularly one on Elgin Street and Rideau Street, they never get the order right. Workers at either of these locations don't know how to follow simple instructions. Don't waste your money at these two locations.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

My family and I tried McDonald's breakfast muffins, rolls, and buns yesterday. They were disgusting, they all had an artificial aftertaste. My daughter and son threw theirs away after one bite. I had the apple fritter, and I had to throw it away after two bites. However, we did like their other breakfast items, eggs, sausage, etc.

McDonald's needs to stick with what they do best, hamburgers.

Original review: July 25, 2021

This early morning, July 25, 2021, at 5:00 AM I came to Store No. 18735 located at 14401 S. Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33176 and I witnessed a big change in Customer Service. I just to come here almost every day, this early in the morning and I just to have a very bitter experience almost daily, when the store personnel treated me like an intruder. I like the WiFi of your store, but in the past they even sealed literally the electric outlets to prevent people like me to keep my laptop to be recharged. But today, they opened the store on time and with a positive attitude.

The electric outlets were open and the sales personnel were kind and attentive, especially the Shift Manager Ms. ** and the server **, who by the way came to the store in a Mercedes Benz at 5:00 AM sharp. No wonder! Ms. ** told me that they are having problems on recruiting new employees. Perhaps Biden is right, it's supply and demand. By the way, my Seniors coffee was surprisingly fresh and my apple pie was also fresh and warm. I asked Ms. ** if the owners were the same, and she confirmed that. Amazing!

Original review: July 22, 2021

I really think that if you can buy breakfast anytime then I should be able to get a cheeseburger anytime especially since I really don't care for breakfast food. I really like McDonald's food but I preferred tree lunch rather than breakfast. Thank you thank you thank you.

Original review: July 4, 2021

Stopped by a McDonald’s restaurant recently and got a Sprite to drink with meal. Took 1 drink after getting back on interstate and noticed it tasted bad-real bad. I thought maybe it was where I hadn’t got a drink like that for a long time and that the taste was fine that it would be better in a few drinks more. But even after 10 min or more the taste it left in my mouth worsened, got really sick, dizzy. And my throat was burning.

Contacted corporate office, explaining the incident in an email. Hadn’t expected to hear back from anyone, and was shocked when I received a call from MR. Roy **, the general manager in charge of the chain with the areas where I live. He was very apologetic and expressed that he had spoken with the manager and crew at the specific store that I went that day and they were going to contact me as well. He was very professional but in a down-to-earth way. Very efficient in the way all was handled. So, I really appreciate the time and effort that MR. ** put forth in getting in touch with me and the steps taken to resolve the situation. Remember, as it is said that one bad Apple spoils the bunch.. not always true in every instance.

Original review: June 30, 2021

Well I normally never go to McDonald's because it nothing they have I really like. But I been wanting to try their new chicken sandwich. Well it is the worst chicken sandwich I every had. Popeyes beat them by a long shot but the best is Chick-fil-A. My sandwich was mostly breading, over cooked and I had a very thin chicken. I thought I got the McChicken, 1.00 sandwich. It was nasty and where is the chicken. It was more breading than chicken. It was the worst chicken sandwich I every had. I never go back to another McDonald's as long as I live.

Original review: June 18, 2021

McDonalds Warner Robins Ga. Pulled thru the drive thru. Ordered a large coffee and they are out of large cups.. is I ordered 2 medium.. Told me I couldn't order 2 medium.. Told them I was a paying customer.

Original review: June 17, 2021

Any time I go to McDonald's I don’t get customer service. I don’t know why I order their 10 pc Chicken Nuggets because they never provide me with the sauce that they ask me that I want. How annoying to order and not receive the sauce. Why order at all.

Original review: May 28, 2021

We ordered Ultimate burger McShare since it is my daughter’s bday and she wants to have McChicken Sandwich, when the delivery came there’s no Mc chicken sandwich and no one answers from the hotline to at-least send what’s missing, we emailed and send messages to their FB page but we didn’t get any response. They’re operating 24/7 so they should have support for incidents like this. We have to literally “Mcshare” our food because of this even though we paid the whole amount! Verrry frustrating.

Original review: May 25, 2021

It was mentioned big when I purchase order from their tool on the store. At the end received small saying big means only French fries and drinks. No mentioned that it is only drinks and fries but agent showed me pic saying you can notice only drinks and fries item. This is very bad experience as customer service to pay extra 8 dirhams to get big fries and drinks. Ridiculous with their customer service, worst company, people and this company is there just to make money.

Original review: May 20, 2021

I was at the McDonald's in San Diego off Texas Street with errors in my order and there was a rude manager Alberto who was disrespectful, rude and does not know how to treat customers. He argued with me and literally laughed at me when I voiced my concern. You need to educate your managers on how to be respectful of their customers!

Original review: May 13, 2021

McDonalds! Who doesn't love them, but it's unfortunate to say that Phoenix Jumbo's staffs lacks some customers services and lack of attention towards their customers. Just because we all love mcdonalds does mean you shouldn't have a good way to treat the clients. I had a issue two times with them. I had my order on the online systems found in the store. As I was the only customer in the store they served me enough quick which I was happy but while checking my bag, they forgot to give me my chips as I had ordered a meal combo. I had to return and ask for it. Like where are you guys attention? If it was a busy day I would have understand.

The second time, I was around the second customers. My command was literally ready in around 3mins. But instead of shouting for my command like they used to or acknowledge I was standing right in front of them, they just place the packet in front of the command service and went busy. I didn't even know my command was ready until I asked for my number. Like what is this? Is this how you gonna treat customers now? Most of my friends has this issue as well. So my advise, is better to train your staff again well so as in the nearest future, you don't lose customer. I would surely highlight that KFC's customer service is definitely better than mcdo.

Original review: April 21, 2021

They couldn't even say please and thank you when it wasn't busy. The store is 2901 Wilmington Pike Kettering Ohio 46429. Rude as hell. Can't say please or thank you during the order. Said these people don't need their job there. They blow.

Original review: April 16, 2021

We ordered 2 of the new crispy deluxe chicken sandwiches. Both were overcooked. Very dry tasting and the buns were slightly burnt. We called to complain and were offered a replacement. The next day, we ordered two more of the same sandwiches. Although slightly better, both were still slightly overcooked and dry tasting. The sandwiches were hastily thrown together with the tomato, lettuce and sauce all poorly distributed and falling off. Not really what we should expect for a sandwich costing nearly five dollars. I truly believe the 99 cent crispy chicken sandwich is better than any of the deluxe sandwiches we received. I know it's McDonalds, but come on.

Original review: April 11, 2021

McDonalds food was always so good but ever since they add new/more crispy chicken sandwiches it has come out bad. At first I thought oh they must haven't had a good day but every time I go there now it's always soggy, and has no flavor. They need to fix this!!!

McDonalds Company Information