2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

3.8/5 (1629 ratings)

About McDonalds

McDonalds Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?

Original review: Aug. 9, 2021

My family and I tried McDonald's breakfast muffins, rolls, and buns yesterday. They were disgusting, they all had an artificial aftertaste. My daughter and son threw theirs away after one bite. I had the apple fritter, and I had to throw it away after two bites. However, we did like their other breakfast items, eggs, sausage, etc.

McDonald's needs to stick with what they do best, hamburgers.

Original review: July 25, 2021

This early morning, July 25, 2021, at 5:00 AM I came to Store No. 18735 located at 14401 S. Dixie Hwy, Miami, FL 33176 and I witnessed a big change in Customer Service. I just to come here almost every day, this early in the morning and I just to have a very bitter experience almost daily, when the store personnel treated me like an intruder. I like the WiFi of your store, but in the past they even sealed literally the electric outlets to prevent people like me to keep my laptop to be recharged. But today, they opened the store on time and with a positive attitude.

The electric outlets were open and the sales personnel were kind and attentive, especially the Shift Manager Ms. ** and the server **, who by the way came to the store in a Mercedes Benz at 5:00 AM sharp. No wonder! Ms. ** told me that they are having problems on recruiting new employees. Perhaps Biden is right, it's supply and demand. By the way, my Seniors coffee was surprisingly fresh and my apple pie was also fresh and warm. I asked Ms. ** if the owners were the same, and she confirmed that. Amazing!

Original review: July 22, 2021

I really think that if you can buy breakfast anytime then I should be able to get a cheeseburger anytime especially since I really don't care for breakfast food. I really like McDonald's food but I preferred tree lunch rather than breakfast. Thank you thank you thank you.

Original review: July 4, 2021

Stopped by a McDonald’s restaurant recently and got a Sprite to drink with meal. Took 1 drink after getting back on interstate and noticed it tasted bad-real bad. I thought maybe it was where I hadn’t got a drink like that for a long time and that the taste was fine that it would be better in a few drinks more. But even after 10 min or more the taste it left in my mouth worsened, got really sick, dizzy. And my throat was burning.

Contacted corporate office, explaining the incident in an email. Hadn’t expected to hear back from anyone, and was shocked when I received a call from MR. Roy **, the general manager in charge of the chain with the areas where I live. He was very apologetic and expressed that he had spoken with the manager and crew at the specific store that I went that day and they were going to contact me as well. He was very professional but in a down-to-earth way. Very efficient in the way all was handled. So, I really appreciate the time and effort that MR. ** put forth in getting in touch with me and the steps taken to resolve the situation. Remember, as it is said that one bad Apple spoils the bunch.. not always true in every instance.

Original review: June 30, 2021

Well I normally never go to McDonald's because it nothing they have I really like. But I been wanting to try their new chicken sandwich. Well it is the worst chicken sandwich I every had. Popeyes beat them by a long shot but the best is Chick-fil-A. My sandwich was mostly breading, over cooked and I had a very thin chicken. I thought I got the McChicken, 1.00 sandwich. It was nasty and where is the chicken. It was more breading than chicken. It was the worst chicken sandwich I every had. I never go back to another McDonald's as long as I live.

Original review: June 18, 2021

McDonalds Warner Robins Ga. Pulled thru the drive thru. Ordered a large coffee and they are out of large cups.. is I ordered 2 medium.. Told me I couldn't order 2 medium.. Told them I was a paying customer.

Original review: June 17, 2021

Any time I go to McDonald's I don’t get customer service. I don’t know why I order their 10 pc Chicken Nuggets because they never provide me with the sauce that they ask me that I want. How annoying to order and not receive the sauce. Why order at all.

Original review: May 28, 2021

We ordered Ultimate burger McShare since it is my daughter’s bday and she wants to have McChicken Sandwich, when the delivery came there’s no Mc chicken sandwich and no one answers from the hotline to at-least send what’s missing, we emailed and send messages to their FB page but we didn’t get any response. They’re operating 24/7 so they should have support for incidents like this. We have to literally “Mcshare” our food because of this even though we paid the whole amount! Verrry frustrating.

Original review: May 25, 2021

It was mentioned big when I purchase order from their tool on the store. At the end received small saying big means only French fries and drinks. No mentioned that it is only drinks and fries but agent showed me pic saying you can notice only drinks and fries item. This is very bad experience as customer service to pay extra 8 dirhams to get big fries and drinks. Ridiculous with their customer service, worst company, people and this company is there just to make money.

Original review: May 20, 2021

I was at the McDonald's in San Diego off Texas Street with errors in my order and there was a rude manager Alberto who was disrespectful, rude and does not know how to treat customers. He argued with me and literally laughed at me when I voiced my concern. You need to educate your managers on how to be respectful of their customers!

McDonalds Company Information