2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.40/5
Based on 1,646 ratings submitted in the last year

McDonalds Reviews

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

Foot long hair in my burger. I returned to the store and complained. The cashier told me it was not a hair from the workers there, it was too straight.??? Disgusting. I was given a replacement burger.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

No longer edible burgers at the iconic golden arches. For some time now their burgers have been progressively unappetizing. Most recently on 3 occasions the burgers tasted like cardboard patties masquerading as cheeseburgers. Their fish sandwiches, fries and pancakes still rate high but this chain has definitely succumbed to the burger competition and rightly so. Hard to imagine that they can turn this ship around. Burger King knocks it out of the park, even their fries have improved. BK, is #1...

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

It's too many people in the drive thru window playing. They give people the wrong orders. Also they take too long to take orders. Sometimes the food is cold. The workers have too many attitudes at times.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

I love McDonalds. I love that they've been around for many years. I like the customer service that I experience when I go there, esp at the Franklin TN McDonalds. I really like the french vanilla iced coffee and their many other menu items as well.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

I only go to 1 store. It's a family owned franchise. In Marlboro NJ on Rt 9. The store is clean & well run. They make the best fresh quarter pounders with cheese. & they are always accommodating & friendly about giving us fries without salt. It is the best McDonald's there is.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about McDonalds?

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

I have not gone to McDonald's in over a year because they got my order wrong nearly every time. I know some people say all the time but don’t mean it because they are exaggerating but I am not. They NEVER get my order right. So I stopped going. Today I went, and I asked for a hot mustard at the drive thru, at the 2nd window, and when I was asked to move up, I had to ask the person who brought my food to get me one. They gave me honey mustard instead. I also ordered a sausage McGriddle and got bacon. This is why I stopped going. Not only is my order wrong, I have to beg for condiments. I will just go to Chick-fil-A and pay extra to be away from the apathy McDonald’s has.

Original review: Dec. 25, 2019

I enjoy the atmosphere. The employees are nice to deal with. One will usually stop by at my table to see if everything is going well. The food AND prices are great! I like it when I can take the survey that is on the receipt and get an item free the next time I visit.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2019

Went to McDonald's and ask for a yogurt a fruit parfait, but the drive-thru cashier so they didn't have fruit and yogurt parfaits. That they only had chocolate and caramel. I repeatedly told her that they did have fruit and yogurt parfaits. So instead of arguing with her because that's not me I ordered a hot fudge sundae instead. When I got it it was runny barely any ice cream. I've bitten into something crunchy. I did not get my peanuts or any napkins. This is not the first time I've had problems with this restaurant. It just seems like the night crew seriously does not care about the customers.

Now it's a mystery to me what it was that I bit into that was in a hot fudge sundae. There should not be nothing crunchy in it unless I would have added my peanuts to it that I did not even get. They take forever at night to give you your order and there's nobody there but they still take forever. They're the slowest people at night at this restaurant. I had to wait 20 minutes just to get a hot fudge sundae and there was only one car in front of me.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

I ordered two chicken mayos and found three stone cold chips in the bottom of the bag my order came in and my order wasn’t properly wrapped. My partner is allergic to potatoes and we are very lucky he carries his eppy pen with him! I enjoy going to McDonalds but I won’t be going again anytime soon due to the lack of care for customers. I understand recycling is a very important matter but there is a serious case of laziness and unprofessional behaviour.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

I went to the drive-thru and ordered 2 happy meals and i said "Can I get extra BBQ"? And the lady at the drive-thru said "I put some in the happy meal". So i went home and checked that everything was in the happy meals and both happy meals were missing a chocolate milk and the BBQ turn out the lady lied to me. Not going there for a while.

McDonalds Company Information