International House of Pancakes (IHOP)

International House of Pancakes (IHOP)

3.9/5 (433 ratings)

About International House of Pancakes (IHOP)

International House of Pancakes (IHOP) Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International House of Pancakes (IHOP)?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about International House of Pancakes?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

My experience at IHOP always the best. The waitress have good customer service. I'll take IHOP over Waffle House and Huddle House. I love myself some pancakes from IHOP. My family loves going and my friends and coworkers.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

Great place to eat. Great menu selections. Service always on par. Also the food is exceptional. And I mean it. About 3 different locations Surrounding Austin Texas and they’re all really good locations that are consistent well flavored. Once again great service. The pricing is perfect. IHOP just want my best places to go now and then I’m going to get real food.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

If you're looking for a good breakfast restaurant then IHOP is your place. They have a good selection for breakfast and also lunch and dinner. They are open pretty much all the time so you can almost always get in there for a meal.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I like iHop because of their varied menu, endless coffee, relaxing table service atmosphere. I regularly order their chicken and waffles, or pancakes and sausage or bacon and eggs. All are made to order at a reasonable price.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

Each place that I have lived over the years has had a IHOP very close or fairly close. Some where wonderful and a few were very unwonderful. However, where I now live in Bremerton there is no IHOP but there is one right down the road in Silverdale. It is by far the best IHOP I have been to in years. The welcoming staff couldn't be better but the waitstaff actually outdoes them. Love going there and have never been unsatisfied. With the amount I usually eat there, your prize could take care of at least a half dozen visits.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

There's pancakes and there's waffles. I've had both of them at International House of Pancakes, YUMMY to say the least. These pancakes and waffles are the best I have ever eaten. There's so many selections to choose from, it's very hard to pick one dish.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

Although we only go to IHOP for special occasions, they are the only chain that offers crepes with Lingonberry sauce. It is my favorite breakfast so we go there when we are celebrating. They have a myriad of breakfast foods of great quality, however, i feel they are quite a bit more expensive than their competition.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2020

There is a decent selection of breakfast foods. Too many would deter from the quality and too few would send the prospective customer to another restaurant. The amount of food on the plate is perfect. Seldom is something ordered not prepared correctly. It might be a good idea if the restaurants were just a tad cleaner but they are not so dirty as to scare away patrons. Very kid-friendly.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

Service is always great and the staff is friendly and helpful and the counter is always very clean always dressed to their company code. Management always has great control of operations. The outside of the building is very clean so that’s a good sign of feeling like it is going to be nice on the inside. I would recommend this establishment to all my friends and family. Keep up the nice work and never let down on service. Always strive for 10 nothing less.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

Well I think the prices are too much! And not all locations have consistent food quality and service can vary state to state and country to country. I hope they can lower prices then I will return and enjoy the restaurant again!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

They know how to do pancakes and the best thing, you can have them all day long. Other items are good - I had a burger a few weeks back and it was pretty decent. Had other breakfast items and they can be hit or miss. Not a big fan of their bacon.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

Food was very good, the waiter and receptionist were more than helpful and friendly. I would recommend them to everyone. My food was served very quickly and was very hot, as it should be.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Welcoming, great service, good food and value. We will definitely go back. Had great contact with person taking our name prior to being served. Our server was welcoming, easy to understand and him understand us. Came back periodically to see all ok even though it was extremely busy. Had not been there in years and was pleasantly surprised.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Food is good, servers are polite for the most part. I wish they would have military discounts every day, not the days when soldiers cannot go.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I live IHOP'S breakfast and it’s one of my favorite places for valued food. The service isn’t the best in the world but still not bad. My favorites are their omelettes. Just a overall good place to go on a budget.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I have found the food is of good quality but the preparation is inconsistent. The service has always been very good. I menu selection is better than the usual diner for breakfast as it has the option of ordering combinations of eggs and pancakes without the need to order a side of one or the other.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I've eaten at IHOP about once a month this year and purchase the senior discount meals, particularly the turkey dinner. It's very filling and I really am grateful for the reasonable price. I intend to keep returning there for their good food.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

Serving size and quality is pretty good for the price, with varieties of other options but pancakes and waffles. Kids usually love this place. Give it a try. I'm a regular customer of the branch located in 6th St in New Westminster, BC.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

The best all around restaurant for your money. You can take your family there. You can even go there for holidays. It's festive. It's very friendly. The waitresses are awesome and the food is great. The prices are very reasonable. What more would you want.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

IHOP offers a great menu at reasonable cost. I particularly appreciate the Seniors’ special menu. IHOP understands that seniors do not eat as much as we age and we have limited income. This special menu is perfect. Food items are consistently good so we know what to expect. I am fortunate to have an IHOP within three miles of me, but would drive further for its offerings.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

We live iHop yet wonder about one location that went downhill in a bad way. Overall for iHop we love the menu, the value, the wait staff and the customer service. We are older and especially like the senior part of the menu.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

The service is lousy. The prices are too high. The food is never how you order. IHOP in Tuscaloosa, Al will never go there again. The restaurant was not clean, and tidy bathroom was terrible. Stalls had no tissues paper all over floor. Did not smell clean.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

I rate the restaurant absolutely horrible! My family and I had just arrived in West Palm Beach Florida from San Jose, Costa Rica. We flew into FLL and arrived in WPB at 10pm. After checking into the Holiday Inn Palm Beach-Airport Conference Center location, we were starving. The hotel's restaurant was closed. We had noticed an IHOP right down the street, so we decided to go there. It was only 2 blocks away. The parking lot was deserted. After parking and getting out the car to enter the restaurant, we saw 2 employees exit the restaurant at a back door to go smoke.

After going into the restaurant, there were two or three tables with customers already seated. The restaurant was very rundown and did not have a good smell. It smelled dirty. We saw only 1 waitress getting food for customers. There was no hostess. After standing there several minutes, no one came to greet us or even acknowledged that we had entered the restaurant. So we decided to leave and go somewhere else. Upon leaving the restaurant, we noticed 1 of the employees that had left earlier to go smoke, leaning on a rail smoking and talking on her mobile. Like I said, absolutely horrible service and cleanliness of the restaurant. DO NOT VISIT THIS IHOP.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

I've eaten at IHop a number of times because my friend likes it. I get the basic 2 eggs special. My friend gets the Fancy Pancakes or Crepes which are loaded with unhealthy trans fat and huge amounts of sugar. A super unhealthy combination of useless empty calories. Their coffee is very good though not worth coming for. My choice was fair and also not worth coming back for

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

Great place to go for good food in a good atmosphere. I've always liked the variety of food choices. Customer Service is ALWAYS fantastic. I think to make it outstanding, it's important to remember your roots and where you come from, instead of trying to re-invent (remember IHOb?) Staying competitive is important and I have no doubt that IHOP will continue to improve and strive for the best, but remember your base and what brings you to popularity.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

Took my parents to eat at the IHOP at Epps Bridge Rd, Athens, GA. Walked in the door, noticed there was a plastic odor. Was seated, waited for the server, the odor was ever present. Placed our order. When the food arrived, IT had that god awful plastic odor. The oil the cooks are using reeks of a plastic smell, the food tasted like plastic, was terrible. I sent my plate back, to be taken off our bill. My parents picked at their food, too polite to send it back. I told the server the food was awful. The whole feel to the place was like a dead zone. No good food smells, just that plastic odor. Never stepping foot into another IHOP. The chain has really hit the skids. Used to be a really great place to eat.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

IHOP delivers a great breakfast at a reasonable price. The service is always good and the servers are pleasant. When comparing breakfasts from the drive through McDonalds or Burger King the value and quality is much better at IHOP.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

Always had a good experience at IHOP as the waitress is timely and makes sure my water is filled and everything okay. Not a long wait for the food even when they are fairly busy, and the food is prepared very well. Love the pancakes.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

The Garden City Kansas IHOP always greets us as we walk in. They check on us during our visit to make sure we are happy with their food and service. They make us feel important and valued as customers.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

I eat at IHop often especially when taking children out for breakfast/brunch. It is convenient, the service is good, menu, food choices and value are good. Also cleanliness is very important to me. I generally eat at the South Shore mall location which is kept clean including the bathrooms.

International House of Pancakes (IHOP) Company Information