2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

International House of Pancakes (IHOP)

International House of Pancakes (IHOP)
Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.59/5

International House of Pancakes (IHOP) Reviews

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

I recently visited the new IHOP location in Lincoln Rhode Island and I didn't realize that the food was going to be that great. My expectations were a lot lower. The service was great. The atmosphere was great. The food was awesome. The selection was pretty good. I thought they actually have a burger that's better than Five Guys. It's just great.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

It would be nice if we could substitute other sides for eggs as not everyone eats eggs. And expand the variety of the beverage menu. More free refills for the beverage menu would be great! Cameras in the restaurant were an effective way to get good customer service and good food but you took them out. Bad move!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

IHOP has great pancakes and other breakfast food. Most IHOPs are clean and have good service but I have been to some that are not. For a while I avoided IHOP restaurants but I have found nicer ones lately; so I am a customer again. I really like the newer wheat pancakes.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2020

Just an average experience overall...the service is usually average at best...attention to detail is average as well...whether you’re dining in or ordering online. Denny’s pancakes taste better in comparison. But the kids enjoy it so we continue to go there.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

I'm pretty impressed with the quality of food at IHOP. The menu selection is diverse and I can usually find something I'd like. More often than not though the staff is terrible, making it a not-so-great experience. Not sure if they're understaffed or undertrained but I'm unimpressed. Also, I feel like I'm paying for a lot of unnecessary food. Expensive meals that are way too huge to eat anyway. I'd rather pay less and have a more reasonable portion size.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about International House of Pancakes?

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

The first time I went to the one in Germantown, I sat down and was looking at the menu. It felt greasy so I went to wipe it off and then she brought the water. The glass was streaked and filmy. I then opened the flatware and it had water spots on it. Got up and left immediately and will never go back. If the table is that dirty I get sick at my stomach thinking about the kitchen.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I appreciate the variety of pancakes. It's their differentiator and is what keeps us going. The pricing is fair too. However, some IHOPS are better than others. I always go to reviews to help make the final decision.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Decent family restaurant with good quality breakfast and variety of pancakes. But not a fan of the lunch or dinner. Staff are helpful and even in peak hours when the place overloaded with customers, they are professional.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

They have a great selection and I end up eating too much when I'm there. I love their combination plates and will always go there for breakfast and brunch. I have had a few occasions to go there for dinner and the selection is fine for me.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

The Breakfast & Dinner menus have a great selections for both Adults & Children at reasonable prices. Servers are always friendly & give great service. The food is always served fresh & hot. The restaurant always has clean tables & floors.

International House of Pancakes (IHOP) Company Information