2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.62/5

Dairy Queen Reviews

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I'm handicapped so I always go through the drive-thru. They are always pleasant and very accommodating. When ask for lids/tops to be put on they follow-thru and are always pleasant about it. Or if I ask for my box to be put in a bag with handles (I'm on a walker), they do it with a smile and say, "Yes ma'am."

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

They have great value for the money. They will accommodate special requests. Delicious burgers, fantastic fries, yummy blizzards & sundaes. I am partly handicapped & someone will always offer to help me out with my purchase if I have a problem carrying all of it.

Get expert buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

Their burgers and french fries are super delicious that I can’t even resist them cause of it taste/smell. I admire their workers and how hard they work. I love it. I wish to come back someday to buy more of their fabulous, delicious, tasty food.

Original review: May 30, 2019

A very nice facility with good food and great soft-serve ice cream. We drive here for food and ice cream because the Girard, PA Dairy Queen has ice cream that tastes like ice milk. There is a huge difference in the quality of the soft serve... maybe you can check into this. So, we are customers of the Conneaut, Ohio Dairy Queen now and want you to know of the great place they operate. Girard, PA needs help and they need someone to get their soft serve corrected. Hope you take me seriously!

Patti

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

Melted ice cream just isn't as much fun to eat and the worst part is free from a good “Survey”. That’s the second time I received melted ice cream from Dairy Queen. This location is a ways from my house but I go here for the desserts. I grew up with a dairy queen near my house and the desserts are still as good as they were back then. Food wise it's the standard fair of burgers and hotdogs. I would say it's reasonable but nothing amazing on the food side. Dessert wise they are great. Ice cream and brownies are my favorite so maybe I'm biased. Dairy queen brings the A game in desserts. Do I suppose to call and get another free ice cream bar?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dairy Queen?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

Myself and my husband ordered a chicken sandwich from Dairy Queen in Magee, Ms. Usually they are really good but on this occasion right in the middle the chicken was raw. Made us want to throw up. Will be calling them in the morning.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

You can always drop into a Dairy Queen on your way home from shopping. Food is always good, fresh and the employees are always friendly. As far as the others here in NS we don't have them here. I have been to some of the others in different provinces and they are excellent. Wish we had them here as I do enjoy the other restaurants are available.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I have complained 3 times to head office. In each case they responded with, ”we will let the franchisee know of your concern.” Has one of the franchisees responded? The answer is no! Once head office sends to their respective franchises they don’t follow up either. The silence from both tells me they don’t care. Well I do and will never spend another dime at Dairy Queen. There are loads of alternatives.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

DQ makes great blizzards and we are usually always happy with them. Unfortunately the new Oh Henry PB Blizzard is very disappointing. It is nothing at all like the actual Oh Henry PB bar. We got a few measly peanuts and a touch of peanut butter FLAVOUR....absolutely zero Henry PB bar in this product, nor were there ingredients added to make it even remotely taste like the bar. A family member had the Turtles Blizzard, however, and it was well done with good amount of chocolate covered caramel and pecans. Sorry DQ you didn't make the grade on the new Oh Henry!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I wanted to try the chicken and waffles, looked so good in the ad. That is what I ordered plus a small order of onion rings. Let's just say the only thing good was the chicken. Onion rings had no taste at all and got 6 small rings for 2.79, wow. The waffle was of the frozen variety so was chewy. Will not go back.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Dairy Queen Company Information