2. Shopping
  3. Chain Restaurants

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.74/5

Dairy Queen Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dairy Queen?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dairy Queen?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

I'm handicapped so I always go through the drive-thru. They are always pleasant and very accommodating. When ask for lids/tops to be put on they follow-thru and are always pleasant about it. Or if I ask for my box to be put in a bag with handles (I'm on a walker), they do it with a smile and say, "Yes ma'am."

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

They have great value for the money. They will accommodate special requests. Delicious burgers, fantastic fries, yummy blizzards & sundaes. I am partly handicapped & someone will always offer to help me out with my purchase if I have a problem carrying all of it.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

Their burgers and french fries are super delicious that I can’t even resist them cause of it taste/smell. I admire their workers and how hard they work. I love it. I wish to come back someday to buy more of their fabulous, delicious, tasty food.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

Is it a true product of Hershey's in the Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard? Was so disappointed after ordering my 1st one this year. Chocolate tasted like plastic. Peanut butter? Little to none, tasting nothing like Reese's. Anyone else have the same experience? I love peanut butter cups. This was awful!

Original review: July 27, 2020

My daughter ordered ice cream delivery from Dairy Queen. She ordered 1 summer berry cheesecake, 1 Blizzard Snickers x-cheesecake and 1 Blizzard Oreo with M&Ms for my son but they sent a wrong order instead. Oreo with M&Ms. They sent Oreo with pb cups! The bad is my son is pb allergic. He has a severe reaction at peanuts so he was sure it was the right order so he eat just a little but he has to had his epi pen injection and I had to take him to the emergency room. My husband call to Dairy Queen to claim about it and the employee was so rude. Even she said we have the fault! Why? If they made the wrong order? It was a terrible experience! If I could I gave 0 stars for this place.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2020

I have been going to the Coon Rapids River Rapids Drive location for many years for lunch. I always order the same thing every time which is the chicken basket combo with a twist sundae and toppings. Dairy Queen has always done a good job with my food. I've Never had a problem until the other day. I ordered my usual meal and asked for my usual sundae with toppings. The lady at the counter asked if I wanted it in a cone. I said no because I never have ever gotten my sundae in a cone. (It would be annoying to have to hold a cone and eat a meal at the same time). I said I wanted my sundae in a cup/bowl. Never had any issues with this before. I paid for my food then sat down and waited for it to come.

My order came and they had obviously put the ice cream and toppings in a CONE after I had said NO and dumped it upside down in a bowl!!! I was so pissed because they have NEVER EVER done this to me before in all the years I have been visiting Dairy Queen, even other locations other than Coon Rapids! Not sure if this is a new policy for people who order sundaes without a cone!! Or someone made a mistake with my sundae order and was too lazy to make the correct one!!!! So they just dump it UPSIDE down in the bowl!!?!!

So I had to scrape the ice cream out of the cone as best as I could to get it into the bowl. The ice cream was so less than what I usually get for what I pay for. Then I threw away the empty cone in the trash. There were hardly any toppings and ice cream left and that was way less than what I have always gotten. Plus it was all mushed together since I had to scrape it out of the damn cone! Very angry and disappointed in Dairy Queen this time! Posted this same review on their google review page and no response. Management has had the time to attend to more recent complaints though!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

Melted ice cream just isn't as much fun to eat and the worst part is free from a good “Survey”. That’s the second time I received melted ice cream from Dairy Queen. This location is a ways from my house but I go here for the desserts. I grew up with a dairy queen near my house and the desserts are still as good as they were back then. Food wise it's the standard fair of burgers and hotdogs. I would say it's reasonable but nothing amazing on the food side. Dessert wise they are great. Ice cream and brownies are my favorite so maybe I'm biased. Dairy queen brings the A game in desserts. Do I suppose to call and get another free ice cream bar?

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

Myself and my husband ordered a chicken sandwich from Dairy Queen in Magee, Ms. Usually they are really good but on this occasion right in the middle the chicken was raw. Made us want to throw up. Will be calling them in the morning.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2019

You can always drop into a Dairy Queen on your way home from shopping. Food is always good, fresh and the employees are always friendly. As far as the others here in NS we don't have them here. I have been to some of the others in different provinces and they are excellent. Wish we had them here as I do enjoy the other restaurants are available.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I have complained 3 times to head office. In each case they responded with, ”we will let the franchisee know of your concern.” Has one of the franchisees responded? The answer is no! Once head office sends to their respective franchises they don’t follow up either. The silence from both tells me they don’t care. Well I do and will never spend another dime at Dairy Queen. There are loads of alternatives.

Dairy Queen Company Information