Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar

Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar

3.3/5 (205 ratings)

About Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar

Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Applebees?

Original review: April 20, 2022

I’m in Maine on a travel contract from March 15 2022 til June. I’m staying in a hotel. I’m over 1500 miles from my family to take care of strangers I don’t know; as a mixed race; but have a chocolate complexion which I go to Applebee's at least 2x a wk to eat and take a Togo plate to work since I work 5:30p to 6am. Today I sat in there. The waiter pass me by 4x, went to everyone around me, ask if they needed anything else, went, did everything in his job except stop and even ask me if I needed a drink or if I’m ready to order. Not once. I kept watching my time on my phone. After 20 mins I went to bar and tell the lady he never once stop and acknowledge me once in the 4x he passed by.

Original review: March 30, 2022

I haven't been to Applebee's since they did menu change and I can say I wouldn't recommend any part of the experience. They no longer have much options. I ordered a shrimp bowl and the shrimp was unedible due to the amount of Cajun spice on it after asking for very light spice. My husband ordered a burger and spend night in bathroom. I highly recommend not wasting your money to leave hungry and sick. Food is not good at all.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

They stole $40 bucks from us and won't it back. We haven't been in Applebee's in 8 yrs. Sorry ** place to steal money from you. Don't use a credit card as they will steal money from you and say it was approved over the phone and how is that possible?

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

Went to dinner with my wife. Today 1,2,21 at 6.19 pm, try to order appetizers, and weren't available, so we order our food, and got lemon chicken and the chicken was hard as rock, and we ordered shrimp and chicken and again bad chicken, the waitress didn't even came back to ask if everything was OK or to get us refills on our drinks tea. By the way, the food portion for the price we paid ain't worth it, we could gone to McDonald's and get a better meal, well we would think about going back to this restaurant that's for sure, The receipt # is **. 1 2 22. 6.16pm table 54. Restaurant # 8466.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2021

The chicken here, the quality. Not good. I ask for very, very well done chicken. I pay for it. They can't when get it crispy. Not chicken. No way, rubberish too soft. I hope they hire people that listen to the customers. Eventually they are going down in service. Very disappointed.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2021

2 curbside orders were placed at the Applebees on Hwy 138 in Stockbridge, Ga on Nov. 13th. When the time arrived for our orders to be ready, we had to call in for someone to bring out our order although we selected and were parked in curbside. I did not receive an item in my order and I contacted managers for about 4 days to get a resolution. 2 different managers informed the a gift card or refund would be provided. It is over 3 weeks later and I have received nothing. Not a replacement for the missing food item, not a refund/ gift card. I also contacted Applebees customer relations for days and still have received no resolution. Do not solicit the Applebees on Hwy 138 in stockbridge, Ga. They falsely advertise curbside pickup, they don't give you the items that you paid for, they lie and say that they are providing resolution and do nothing about it, and they take your money.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2021

I ordered our dinner from Applebee's today. The food was terrible. First of all, the chicken was dry and hard as cardboard. It was cold inside. We ordered cheeseburger. The beef was still pink inside (not fully cooked). We have to throw that away afraid of getting sick from eating it. The portion size was like kid size menu but it was charged full price. I had bad experience with Applebee's before and thought I would give it another chance this time. It was a big mistake!!!! Waste of money and time and ruin my dinner.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2021

I have been ordering the Oriental Chicken Salad with fried chicken for at least 10 years. It is always the same and I love it. Today, I ordered it and the chicken was completely different. It was heavily breaded and too salty. I have always been happy with Applebee's in general, but I wish you would go back to the other chicken.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

I had just got off work. Decided I would get dinner at Applebee’s Alcoa Tennessee Alcoa Highway. I am a diabetic and being a nurse and being with patients all day you kinda forget about eating and tending to your own needs. I pulled up at the curbside to go. I started feeling my blood sugars was really low. The curbside girl Van comes out to get my card and looks at me and immediately ask was I ok. I looked at her and said my blood sugars are low but I’ll be fine. I must have looked like I was going to pass out and she runs inside brings me cup of Coke, stands there with me for a couple of minutes.

She went back inside, got my food, made me promise her I wouldn’t leave until she came back out to check on me and I did by that time I was feeling better my blood sugars had came up from her cold cup of Coke. I so appreciate her cause anything could’ve happened. So I’m saying she saved my life. Diabetes is a tricky medical condition and she knew just what to do thank you Alcoa Tennessee Alcoa Highway Applebee’s for having such an outstanding employee such as Van. Every time I come through I look forward to seeing her and she knows my voice. Every time I call please make sure she gets recognized. My family and I appreciate her so much.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2021

Waited 29 minutes for food after ordering. Waitress was nonexistent throughout meal. Drink was empty, no refill offered. Waited 21 mins for check, had to ask waitress passing by for to go box. Never again!

Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar Company Information