Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar

Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar

3.7/5 (655 ratings)

About Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar

Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Applebees?

Original review: Feb. 4, 2023

It was my very first time being there. The waitress & her service was absolutely amazing. But we waited two hours for our food, Customers kept walking because it was taking too long. The chicken sandwich bun was hard as a rock and my appetizer chicken was cold.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2023

Will never go to any of their restaurants again. We had dinner at Applebee's (Hamilton Blvd, Trexlertown Pa). We explained to our server that my wife has a SEVERE dairy allergy. We were assured that there was no dairy of any kind in her order (Tenders). My wife was sick before we even got home and stayed that way for 2 days. A shame too. I used to like it there.

Get buying tips about Chain Restaurants delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2022

A TV AD BY APPLEBEE'S expresses “Great Sizleling” dishes at $10,99. Well, do not be taken by this AD, went to dinner with my wife, there are the main menus and a separate menu promoting the SIZLELING price at $10,99, unfortunately, if you are not careful, when you open this menu, in Bold Red lettering there is ONLY ONE ITEM at $10.99, of a total of seven entrees. Unfortunately, the other entrees are from $22.49 and up $23.99.

The small print in same coloring as the prices on bottom of the description blend in with the description of the entree, and the $10.99 price for that ONE ITEM, in large Bold Red Lettering makes it appear that all the entrees are $10.99. Applebees has done this intentionally and as result customers, like my wife and I ordered entrees and when we got the bill we were told that these entrees were not at $10.99, and we should have read the small print at the bottom of the entree for the actual price. Shame on Applebee's, pulling such a ruse.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2022

Applebee's is so nasty and underaged they should really close down. I ordered a plate. A straight old trash. The food quality is so bad. It smells horrible like they are warming up frozen food. Not fresh food. Don't waste your money here.

Original review: June 15, 2022

Ordered over $30 in food. Attempted to use my ticket, with all the correct information, to sign up for my free movie ticket online. Received an error every times, as if my receipt had already been used. I wonder which staff member got a free movie. Emailed the support through their link, but never got a response. Yes it is only a $15 movie ticket, but it's about standing behind your product and customer service, which I did not experience either. Next time I will cash it in before I leave the restaurant, or just skip Applebee's all together.

Original review: April 20, 2022

I’m in Maine on a travel contract from March 15 2022 til June. I’m staying in a hotel. I’m over 1500 miles from my family to take care of strangers I don’t know; as a mixed race; but have a chocolate complexion which I go to Applebee's at least 2x a wk to eat and take a Togo plate to work since I work 5:30p to 6am. Today I sat in there. The waiter pass me by 4x, went to everyone around me, ask if they needed anything else, went, did everything in his job except stop and even ask me if I needed a drink or if I’m ready to order. Not once. I kept watching my time on my phone. After 20 mins I went to bar and tell the lady he never once stop and acknowledge me once in the 4x he passed by.

Original review: March 30, 2022

I haven't been to Applebee's since they did menu change and I can say I wouldn't recommend any part of the experience. They no longer have much options. I ordered a shrimp bowl and the shrimp was unedible due to the amount of Cajun spice on it after asking for very light spice. My husband ordered a burger and spend night in bathroom. I highly recommend not wasting your money to leave hungry and sick. Food is not good at all.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

They stole $40 bucks from us and won't it back. We haven't been in Applebee's in 8 yrs. Sorry ** place to steal money from you. Don't use a credit card as they will steal money from you and say it was approved over the phone and how is that possible?

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

Went to dinner with my wife. Today 1,2,21 at 6.19 pm, try to order appetizers, and weren't available, so we order our food, and got lemon chicken and the chicken was hard as rock, and we ordered shrimp and chicken and again bad chicken, the waitress didn't even came back to ask if everything was OK or to get us refills on our drinks tea. By the way, the food portion for the price we paid ain't worth it, we could gone to McDonald's and get a better meal, well we would think about going back to this restaurant that's for sure, The receipt # is **. 1 2 22. 6.16pm table 54. Restaurant # 8466.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2021

The chicken here, the quality. Not good. I ask for very, very well done chicken. I pay for it. They can't when get it crispy. Not chicken. No way, rubberish too soft. I hope they hire people that listen to the customers. Eventually they are going down in service. Very disappointed.

Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar Company Information