1.63/5
Based on 323 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: May 21, 2018

2304 Wells Fargo Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 21, 2018

I started my first personal checking account at Wells Fargo in 1974, and shortly after my first credit card mostly because the friendly bank teller asked me to apply as a favor for her. As a small business owner I have had a business checking account and small lines of credit with them since 1993. During that time there are complaints that they opened unwanted accounts for consumers. My experiences have been that they were more concerned about selling products whether I needed it or not, but that was what they were encouraged to do. I feel basically Wells considers me as a consumer they want to maximize profits on. That is their business and as a business owner I get that, it's just the way it was done that caused the problem. So should I continue to bank there?

Their website is pretty good, and the few times I have made small mistakes, a call would usually at least save me their overdraft or whatever fee. They have branches and ATM's all over the place too. They are pretty decent. So why change, it's a hassle contacting all the vendors and personal contacts to change auto pay, ordering new checks, and dealing with future mishaps concerning the banking change. A rival large bank sent me an offer with cash rewards $300 for my business account with restrictions of course, but basically the minimum requirement were not an issue since there were things I already had established in my banking, so of course same free checking I got at Wells, and ATM's galore, but a big plus was the business check deposit app. I don't even have to stop at the ATM. You know just snap a photo; and they can provide a scanner too.

My business is mostly checks and credit cards, so to be able to deposit checks on my phone is great. Wells didn't offer that. Once I was in the rival bank, (my wife has been with them for about 5 years, they rewarded her too), we discussed all my banking needs which were handled professionally and with an additional $200 reward for opening a savings account with a $15,000 balance, and $500 for opening a pretty decent business credit card with $3,000 purchases in 90 days.

Before I went to Chase, I asked my Wells Fargo banker if they were serious about the new recommitted campaign, to at least give them a chance, but there was nothing he could do. But I will earn $1,000 with better services. I am not naive to think that Chase does not want to maximize their profits on me also. But our experiences with the bankers in our local branch so far has made us feel they are more concerned about providing excellent service and less on setting up accounts.

Original review: May 20, 2018

I have only been banking with Wells Fargo for a short time and when I opened up my account I started depositing my paychecks. I understood why they had to put a hold on my checks because I was a new customer but then the holds got shorter and shorter. Then one of my checks got deposited and then taken out the same day so I called them and they said it wasn't them. It was the maker of the check. Well they lied because the funds became available the next day.

Now I received a check from a account holder at Wells Fargo (Del Paso Heights) and when I went inside the bank to try and cash it the manager took my ID and my second form of ID which was a credit card, not from them either. I asked for it back and because he couldn't get a hold of the person that wrote me the check that he was going to hang on to my ID. The bank was about to close so I had no other choice but to leave without it. I called Wells Fargo after I left, had asked him why he took my ID and his response was that he was going to give it back to me and that I should come get it so when I did he wasn't there. So this guy just took off with my ID and credit card. I think Wells Fargo is a bunch of frauds!

Get expert buying tips about Banks and Credit Unions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 18, 2018

I wish someone at Wells Fargo would explain the reasoning behind this. I tried to deposit funds to my husband's account and they said they could only take checks or wire transfers? I said, "Why - because checks are so much better than cash?" When researched they say they are doing for security. I'm not trying to take money from the account, I'm trying to deposit!!! Plus, the new rules for institutions do not require that banks do this. I absolutely hate Wells Fargo! They are the worst bank and I will never bank there.

Original review: May 15, 2018

I was a total mess when I started my independent life at 20 years old. I would get overdrafts all the time but would pay them back right away. I didn't even care what the overdraft fees are for; I would just deposit money in my bank right away. But last year I finally become a responsible human being. I became responsible with my credit score (from 502 to 670), stopped getting overdrafts and had a good job. Heck I even went back to school.

But today I woke up with a lot of notification from Wells Fargo saying my account is in $-167.38. I was shocked so I checked it right away and it was from my $148.37 auto-payment car insurance (which they should take out every 11th of the month that's why it didn't made sense because today is the 15th) and $49.99 auto-payment for internet.

I called Wells Fargo right away (7:48 am) and asked if they can stop the overdraft fee that they were going to charge me because it looked like there was a mistake with my insurance people. The lady said she can't stop the fee but I can give them a call back then they will give a credit. After that I called my insurance people and they told me the bank needed 48 hours before they charge the payment to my account. So by 10:20 am I went to the bank and deposited $180.00. Then I checked my Wells Fargo app to find out that I still owe them and my account now says $-22.37 so I called them right back and explained everything. They told me I wasn't qualified for a refund and that there's nothing they can do.

Wells Fargo have been bad with their customers for several years now and they don't have any plan on changing their policies to help customers with their financial problems. So from what I learned from this bull crap if you got a fee from Wells Fargo, it's almost impossible to get it back. They would do anything to charge you different kinds of fees and they would get away with it.

Original review: May 12, 2018

6 shady things they have done in order. First they LIED to US saying our kid who gets a disability check has to have a separate account by law! Then they got in trouble for opening fake accounts. Next was a class action lawsuit where they charged us interest before our mortgage was final. I went in and closed my checking account in person and signed papers, but the teller left 1 penny in the account, now they refuse to close out the account because of the penny unless I drive 30 minutes and get my penny. So they are still doing shady fake accounts and subjecting me to fraud.

Today I received a letter Saying they would no longer take partial payments. This is obviously because they want me to pay more interest. In case anyone didn't know paying every 2 weeks cuts 8 years off a 30 year mortgage. I feel scammed because I never would have agreed to that when I signed the papers. The local office shorted my grandmother twice, she never got her money back.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Wells Fargo?

Original review: May 11, 2018

I pay Wells Fargo twice a month and they don't like accepting partial payments. Rodney ** at Wells Fargo 800 85 38516 ext ** said IF, Wells Fargo takes the money out of my account it will work but if I want to split my payment myself, it is difficult for them. They charge late fees when you have paid on time and then tell you it is a courtesy to reverse the late fee. Where is customer service these days? What happened to putting the customer first or maybe even second or third. The only thing Wells Fargo cares about it the bottom line. Sad but true!

Original review: May 11, 2018

Member about 4 years, yes I have made many mistakes in my account but instead of them ever helping me and waiving the fees, they charge a fee for overdrafts, for transferring money from one account to another, for anything they can charge a fee for. I just told them to close my account and I have transferred my 2 allotments to another bank. I personally think this bank is trying to recoup monies from its members to make up for the losses with all the fraud going on within their company recently. They do not care about the customer at all. I hope they do close down, it would be an advantage to the consumer.

Original review: May 5, 2018

I tried to pay my car payment early online through Capital One and my scheduled payment ended up coming out of my account as well by mistake so I paid twice for the month and overdrew my account and received an overdraft fee. I tried to get it resolved by putting in a claim and they put the claim on the scheduled payment and couldn’t do anything about it which I understand, so when I called again to get a claim done for the other manual charge Katie was so rude to me, and made me feel stupid. All I needed was one of the payments canceled and the overdraft fees canceled as well for an honest mistake. I’ve been a customer with Wells Fargo for so long and I’ve never had an issue getting a payment canceled in the rare occasion it’s happened. Thanks Wells Fargo for not helping me with my issue and embarrassing me because now I need to borrow money until I get paid next.

Original review: May 4, 2018

I've been a Wells Fargo customer for about 11 years now and they have been with me through it all. All the employees are so kind and helpful. Even if I call they always manage to solve whatever problem I'm having.

Original review: May 2, 2018

I been trying to get my money from Wells Fargo. I reported to them many time about transaction that were not mine over 1000 dollars. Own to me for three years now and how they close and open my account without my knowledge.

Original review: May 1, 2018

My mother had an investment account that was set up to transfer on death to my sister and I. My sister set up a Wells Fargo account to receive her mutual funds. I asked that mine be transferred to Morgan Stanley. My sister received her funds on a Thursday. As of the following Tuesday mine had not posted at Morgan Stanley. I finally spoke to a rep who said the ability to transfer to an outside bank was a new process and there had been an error. On what planet is that okay? This wasn't a tee shirt from Eddie Bauer.

You're a bank. Handling money and investments is what you do. Its all you do. Did you not test the new process? Where I work we always test new processes before implementing them. Meanwhile as I waited for mutual funds I had no intention of holding in kind the market dropped over 500 points. The rep did try to say sorry but I wasn't interested in an apology. Just wanted to have control over my assets. Still not convinced Wells Fargo isn't slow rolling transfers to outside financial institutions.

Original review: April 27, 2018

My dad died 20 years ago. I set up an account to handle the trust (I am the trustee). I recently sold the trust assets and wanted to close the account. They said I needed my dad to come in (he is dead). Then I needed to bring in his death certificate (don’t have it). My dad never opened the account, never signed the account and all I wanted to do was close the account so it didn’t continue to rack up monthly negative charges.

The branch manager said “no can do”, the charges will continue to rack up and affect my credit score and nothing can be done, until I locate a death certificate. They don’t have my dead fathers ss. # (only mine), or his signature (obviously, he was dead for 20 years), or his address or anything… Only his name on the account (along with mine). They wouldn’t let me remove my name from the account. So, they did everything to block any kind of customer satisfaction. So, I opened the account, yet I can’t close it Smaller banks would give me personal care and also have common sense. This was from my accountant, "You said Trust has been dissolved, but the bank account is still open and Wells Fargo charges a minimum of $15 each month. I paid out almost all monies at 12/31, as we have done in the past. You will have to either put money in the account to cover bank fees or close the account."

Original review: April 21, 2018

The Bank has lock down our Safety Deposit Box over an issue our son is having with the state. They claim it will be on hold for two years. When dealing with the local branch, they acted as if they could do nothing. I gave them a demand for paperwork and they originally refused. This is paperwork we signed ourselves the box was open. When we sent a letter to the Operations Compliant Manager located in No. Cal, their main statement back to us was that they complied with the State Order by notifying us of the impound last year. We actually never heard of this until this year when my wife was denied access to the Box.

To shorten this statement, allow me to tell you they sent us documents to our home. The State of California listed our home address on paperwork they gave to the bank. But, the so called compliance by Wells Fargo from last year was sent to and address that we have not had for ten years and in fact, it is no longer in active in the City of Cypress. I sent myself a letter to that address and it was returned to sender. The second issue this bank keeps bring up is that we need to talk with the State. Well, we are not part of this issue with the State and they will not talk to us. When the complaint people sent us copies of the State's documents, they failed to sent one of them. Yes, it was the document that was given to the bank by the State that actually deals with the bank contacting the State if this issue with our son has anything to do with a "Safety Deposit Box".

Finally, I pointed out to them proof that we never received a notice last year, they failed to give us the Safety Deposit Box paperwork and the biggest issue is that we put this Box in our Trust about 8 - 10 years ago at the direction of a local bank employee. We did just that on a Saturday many years ago but somehow they lost the paperwork and we just now found that it was never done. Since one of the items in our Box is our "Federal Passports" and we are not part of this issue, maybe I should show up with "Federal Banking Regulators" and get our personal property.

Original review: April 20, 2018

I entered the Savannah Georgia Branch of Wells Fargo on Abercorn St and Magnolia Ave just to change my ATM card pin. Was told that branches don't change pins anymore if I didn't know my current pin. They said to call the 800 number on my card, which I did and was told the branches can change it to go back inside and give my phone to customer service. I complied and customer service told online banker as of February 2018 branches no longer change pins. Online suggested I file a complaint. When I did so branch manager accused me of kicking a desk and slamming the Hydraulic door. I'm really upset about this discriminatory behavior and will take this to the highest level of satisfaction.

Original review: April 17, 2018

On 1/21 my atm card was double charged 143.00 twice. Upon making Wells Fargo aware they temporarily credit the funds back to my checking account. After their investigation they charged the $143.00 back to my account. I then requested the documents for making their decision. Upon receiving the documents and reviewing the documents for 30 seconds it clearly shows the atm only dispensed one payment of $143.00 the other shows $0.00. This is paperwork I received from them! When I contact them they only state that the issue is closed. Horrible Bank!

Original review: April 16, 2018

My worst experience I ever had with a financial institution, I have a checking account with them and for countless times they left me stranded out of state, well they don't want to allow transactions for car rental and an Airfare to get home, repairs on roadside too. They claim every time I reached the daily limit. What's the limit? It's $500!! Even though I have more than 10 times that amount in bank they just want to keep the money and leave you stranded. Called Wells Fargo for help to just get my money in need for emergency. They said, "No!! Wait for tomorrow." I don't even know if this practice is legal?? I don't want anyone to go through my bad experience with Wells Fargo so please look for an alternative.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Subprime Loan: Wells Fargo gave my 75 year old Mother a 30 year 8.2% adjustable. When it adjusted up the stress was too much she choked to death on a hotdog (how American). Now I am in a wheelchair and my house of 64 Years has been foreclosed on. They knew my Mother could not meet the terms and conditions. I will now become homeless in a wheelchair!!! What happened to you Wells?

Original review: April 11, 2018

Worst customer service ever! My friend had a seizure on New Year's of this year. We had to call the ambulance for help. I had recently received a new debit card but apparently Wells Fargo thought it would be okay to issue me a new pin instead of the one I ENTERED to be used! I called to try to get it taken care of. Instead of help, I got nothing but insults. Their customer service is probably the worst that I've ever ran across!

Original review: April 11, 2018

Reported fraud to them and told them not to charge my account as there were pending charges that came out of China. I was told the money will be put into my account and it was not. Spent about 15 hours over a 2 day on the phone with the most incompetent people in the world who assured me that the money would be back in my account immediately. Here it is a week later and not only did they deduct the money my account, the imbeciles charge me an international transaction fee. Most of the customer service reps and supervisors and fraud department representatives are so incompetent, and the right hand doesn’t know what the left hand is doing. I will be closing my accounts once I get my money back, actually I’m going to withdraw 99% of my money tomorrow. I keep a very small amount and just to keep the accounts open until I get my money back.

Oh yes, last Friday I went through the ATM and they deducted $500 from my balance when the receipt came out, but then a message flashed on the screen that they could not dispense any cash. I immediately went into the bank and was told that I had to file a claim, but once I called the file the claim they would put the money back to my account within a few minutes. After I had a claim number, I kept calling the ATM resolution department and after being on hold for over 20 minutes each time, there was recording that asked me to leave my name, phone number and claim number and that somebody would return my call. Nobody returned my call so I kept calling and calling and finally I got somebody on the phone who told me they could take up to 10 days to return my money to me.

Now I have other cash, but I explain to them that some people may not have extra money and a $500 loss for a 10 day period could be devastating. They just patronize people and say, "I am sorry that you’re upset…" Darn right I’m upset. This is the worst bank ever and I recently found out that they repossessed hundreds of cars from members of the military when they weren’t supposed to repossess the cars and now they have to pay a settlement to the military members and they fine. This bank is the worst ever.

Original review: April 10, 2018

Purchased our home in 2001 at 8% interest rate. In 2008 we were hounded by Wells Fargo to take advantage of their streamline refinancing program and lower our interest rate. Again HOUNDED by mail and by phone. Eventually a representative came to our home. We were under the impression that we would not start back at a 30 year loan but a 20 year loan lower our interest and our payments. Our interest was lowered but our payments were never lowered and the loan started back at 30 years.

So all the interest we paid in 7 years roughly $35,000+ was lost to us and gained by Wells Fargo. We have attempted several times over the years to discuss this with anyone and everyone and they truly do not care. We were straight up ripped off by Wells Fargo and mislead. Again $35,000 lost to us with no recourse. We have had several friends buy homes in the past few years and have steered them away from Wells Fargo. No need to get someone else in their clutches. Stay away from the lender for any and all types of loans. They are a terrible lender and lie through their teeth.

Original review: April 6, 2018

What a shame Wells Fargo has descended to the depths of dishonesty. I have banked with Wells at various times for over 20 years. Recently I made a large deposit and was told my funds would be held until the check cleared. After I confirm with the issuing bank and Wells Fargo that the funds had be transferred, they continued to hold my money. Slatten Ranch Branch and their manager and senior personnel are dishonest in my opinion. In recent years we have learned what a fraudulent company Wells culture perpetrates. Shame, used to be good bank. Warren Buffett should be ashamed of what he has created.

Original review: April 5, 2018

OMG, I have been with Wells Fargo more than 18 yrs. Never see they charge overdraft fees like crazy. It so ridiculous with Wells Fargo charging overdraft fees left and right. When the fee they took could have be use or pay for something more useful. I seen other banks and they do take care of their value customers. Some banks overdraft fees are not even hide. All I could say is even if you monitor your account in a daily basis you will still see them charging you overdraft fees once you go under and even if you try to deposit the $$$ in they will still charge you overdraft fees. This bank is one of the worst bank I ever bank with. I would consider to move my service to somewhere else.

Original review: April 5, 2018

I have been a customer from this bank since it's called like that and before that, and I recently had an issue with an ATM where the bank did nothing to claim my money. This bank customer service has become the worst plus they want to charge your account for everything. I feel like they are now trying to hustle my money instead of keeping it, I will be closing my last account with them in the following week. Such a bad bank.

Original review: April 4, 2018

I have been with Wells Fargo for over 12+ years and they have become a nightmare to deal with. After the last incident with my card, I cannot trust them as a bank, there is always an issue regarding the retrieval of MY money - which is alarming since the reasons are continuously ambiguous... I am against Wells Fargo and will warn others to please save yourself the headache. Their quality as a bank has dropped quite low.

Original review: April 4, 2018

I would not recommend Wells Fargo. There are many online banks that have wonderful customer service. Wells Fargo is definitely not one of them. To start, someone fixed a fee on my account four days ago and promised to deliver a new debit card. No debit card was delivered. And customer service is literally too immature to do anything about any of the remaining problems. This is exactly what happened: I called on Tuesday night. Four days after Friday night's call to Wells Fargo. I should have had an overnight debit card delivered on Saturday. The customer service representative on Friday told me she would take care of the account for me. Nonetheless, the bank still has charged additional fees when she reversed the original fee on Friday. The first time I was transferred to the claims department to see what she was doing wrong, it took seventeen minutes to decide to call back to get another transfer.

When I called back it took fifteen minutes to speak to a very unprofessional claims employee. I asked her when they closed ("in case she was as unprofessional as Wells Fargo employees I might add as my sidenote") and then she began to speak total baloney. She said they closed at 10 pm eastern time when it was 10:30 pm eastern time! She repeated that back three times! I told her to have a nice night. Then I tried again. When I called Wells Fargo again, the lady who was supposed to switch my call actually to the claims department was too unprofessional to answer any question. She immediately was giddy and laughing before she said anything to me! For ten straight seconds! I called one more time! This time the lady wanted to transfer me to the Wells Fargo specialist when she told me they closed at 8 pm! This was an extremely unprofessional experience.

I would rather bank with a wonderful online company. I would also like to add that Wells Fargo is not even professional enough to have a single bank branch in Brooklyn, New York. I should have switched my account a long time ago when I had to take a train to Manhattan to reach the bank because there was not a branch in Brooklyn! It is unfortunate the Wells Fargo employees at night are as unprofessional as the bank employee who licked his fingers before touching my passport in a branch in the Western United States! I wish everyone well finding a place to find homes for any business and loan. I do not recommend them.

Original review: April 3, 2018

Where to begin with this lackluster bank? To begin with, I have had nothing but serious issues with fraud on all of my accounts. Every time I call to fix the issue they make it sound as if it is your fault. I once had my card declined due to them stating that there were some questionable charges on my card. I had called and they stated that a charge for $32.00 that I had authorized on Ubisoft's online store had triggered it. Thus they had the obligation to block my card. Bear in mind that not once had they contacted me saying this would be occurring. They then said that anytime that I travel anywhere I had to call them and notify them that I would be leaving my hometown or else my card will be held. This is insane. Yet they feel that if you have a low balance then they can charge you small amounts for whatever reason. Do yourself a favor and do not under any circumstances bank with this terrible institution.

Original review: March 30, 2018

This bank is the worst. First they limit how much of your money you can spend. Then they decline most of your transactions due to fraud alert making you look like an idiot when you are trying to pay for something. I took my tax check to deposit. It had both mine and my husband's name on it. I stood in line 30 minutes. I asked the teller to split the check between mine and my husband's accounts. She asked for my driver's license which unfortunately I had left at home. I just ran up to the bank to deposit the check. I had my card and my checkbook. So after waiting in line 30 minutes I have to go back home and get my driver's license.

Go back to bank. Wait in line again. Get a different teller. She tells me that they can’t deposit the check because my husband is not there. He has signed the check and given me a deposit slip. So I’ve wasted an hour and gas for two trips. Yes I did raise my voice. I was asked to leave so I did. Later on I went to another Wells Fargo location. They tell me that they can deposit in his account but not mine so I’m like, "Ok he can just give me my half." I also had another check in my name only I especially told her to deposit it in my account. Guess what. She puts it in my husband's account but it didn’t have his name on it!!!! WTF! Poor customer service! Horrible experience with this bank.

Original review: March 29, 2018

Unfortunately, I have had several bad experiences with Wells Fargo. After allowing multiple opportunities to correct their mistakes I have decided to forewarn everyone to move cautiously when considering a business relationship with Wells Fargo. As a small business owner customer service drives revenue for our company. My initial encounter with Wells Fargo was when I opened the business checking account. Everything seemed to go well until I was unable to login to the account. After several attempts to log in I changed the password. Little did I know, the account was linked to someone else account. Fortunately, it was my wife but I was never joint to her account so one can only conclude that the banker responsible for establishing a new account added me to her profile without her authorization.

After bringing it to their attention the manager apologized and corrected the error and convinced me that the service is great and would like an opportunity to assist me by opening a business credit card... I obliged. Hindsight is 20-20 because shortly following that experience our clients were making orders and mailing checks but Wells Fargo would place a hold of 10 days on the check prior to releasing the funds (this hindered the day-to-day operations of running the firm). Although it seemed to correct itself, I had a recent encounter with this "glitch" again. My final straw was when without notification, the same business credit card which managed all of the rolling transactions, its credit limit was reduced by nearly 70% then charged an over-the-limit fee. This was clearly a mistake so I went into the branch which expressed that they didn't know why the account was closed and contacted the business credit card department.

The representative apologized for the mistake and sent an email to the supervisor for follow up to reopen the account. After a few months of silence, I called customer service which then explained that it's been over 90 days since the closing of the account and there's no further action that can be taken. In conclusion, in order to avoid loss of time, energy and resources one should consider establishing a business relationship with a financial institution that will not put your privacy, credit and finances at risk. AVOID WELLS FARGO!!

Original review: March 29, 2018

My advisor placed several hundred thousand dollars of mine into highly risky stocks thinking that some sort of doomsday scenario would pay off big for me. As a retired person who asked to be placed only in low risk investments I was satisfied with no-risk/low returns. His direction and action turned in stunning losses of 60%-70%. I filed a report with FINRA. The Wells Fargo legal team has informed me that it's certainly all my fault and definitely none of theirs. Meanwhile Byron ** is out there doing his thing in Bellevue WA. Let's get the word out on this type of practice and basically telling retired people like me that malfeasance on the part of their employees are only a problem for someone else.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I have had the worst experience I have ever had with anything. They accuse my payments as fraud. Then declined payment. I resubmitted payment & they processed payment twice. Money seems to be disappearing. I tried to transfer from my savings to my checking & they decline transfer. I called customer service & the lady was so mean to me I hung up. But after last night I have had enough. I am at the ATM depositing money & my card never ejects from the ATM. I thought maybe I made a mistake & already grabbed it. I then receive an email stating for my security the ATM kept my card. After I added all my money to the account & I have a newborn baby with no money & have to wait until 2 business days. This has been an awful experience. The only thing has been good so far is the online banking.

Wells Fargo expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Wells Fargo was founded in 1852 in New York City. The bank is known for its financial services throughout the western part of the country during the gold rush. Today, Wells Fargo serves both U.S. and international customers at physical locations and online.

• Divisions: Wells Fargo operates through three branches—personal, small business and commercial.

• Personal banking services: The company offers banking, loans, credit, insurance, investing, retirement and wealth management products.

• Online banking: The electronic banking services include online banking, bill pay, statements, fund transfers and mobile banking.

• Fraud protection: Wells Fargo's Fraud Information Center is committed to protecting their customers, offers an online security guarantee and account alerts. Additionally, Wells Fargo teaches customers how to report and protect themselves from fraud and identity theft.

• Wealth management services: The company’s money management services include wealth planning, private banking, investment management, specialized wealth services and trust services.

• Financial education: Wells Fargo has a robust educational portal with information about basic finance, credit, home ownership, investing, retirement and insurance.

• Rewards: Consumers with a Wells Fargo’s “Go Far Rewards” card accrue travel, gift cards, downloads, merchandise and other benefits.

• Best for: Wells Fargo offers suitable banking products for all consumers.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg