Citrus Heights, CA

File your taxes for 35% off. Use code SLAYIT35

Get Started with TaxSlayer

Visit Site

TaxAudit.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TaxAudit.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TaxAudit.com?

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

Richard was very helpful and quickly relieved my anxiety over the audit. I have never had to deal with anything like this in my life. Richard went immediately to work and contacted the auditor. I never had to even speak with them. Richard explained everything that was going on in simple layman terms that I could easily understand, He was always very patient and professional. Based on my experience with him, I would highly recommend TaxAudit to everyone.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you so much for posting your comments. While most of our members have never had to face an audit, it is what we do every day! Our team of Tax Professionals and support staff are great at explaining what is going on and alleviating the stress of our members. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us and others.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2022

Robert was a pleasure to work with, he was very informative and a great help thru the entire process. I would recommend using your services to others in the future. I would especially recommend Robert.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are glad to hear of your experience and appreciate the recommendation. We are very proud of our Tax Professionals and support staff and the work they do helping our members.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2022

Several days after TaxAudit received my case it was ultimately reassigned to Jayasree **, EA. That was most fortunate for me! She is knowledgeable, intelligent, courteous, efficient and thorough. I was absolutely astonished at all the complex issues put forth by the IRS in 13 pages of very detailed areas of the tax code. Ms ** systematically analyzed each one and submitted her mathematical basis for the justification of her computations. She applied the proper policy basis for each of the issues at hand and then correlated it to computational logic. The IRS accepted her monetary number exactly as she had submitted it.

In my 51 years of business and political experience including the entitlement process for California's largest outdoor high-end outlet center, I've never seen such an incredible and correct set of conclusions accepted by all parties. Anyone who hesitates to subscribe to TaxAudit's service as regards IRS tax obligation findings should think again!

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and others. We are very proud of our Tax Professionals and their wealth of knowledge and experience and are so glad to hear of the outcome in your case.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2022

Working with Brett was a pleasure, he was very thorough and helpful in walking me through the entire process. I have already recommended tax audit to my friends and family. Thank you very much Tax Audit.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you! We appreciate the referral and are glad to hear of your experience. Thanks for posting and we wish you a great 2022!

Original review: Jan. 6, 2022

Mr. ** was very helpful and hard working in my case. There were some things that he was asking me to send to him that I didn't have any idea what he was asking for. But he was very patient in trying to explain what he wanted or needed from me and finally totally by accident on my part I faxed to him exactly what he was looking for, thank goodness. I appreciate Mr. **'s help and patience with me and I am very happy with the outcome of my tax audit.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for sharing your experience! I am glad to hear you had a successful outcome and are pleased with our service.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

I got audited for my 2018 Oregon state tax. Tax Audit simply asked the state what documents they needed and then would ask me to provide them. Communication between myself and the tax auditor became cluttered and confusing. I had to fire Tax Audit to get any positive progress. Manager indicated I could ask tax questions after firing them but when I did ask, the Manager produced a fictional reason why they couldn't answer my questions. Absolutely a horrid and useless service. I got stuck with them via Audit Protection on Turbo Tax. I love all things about turbo tax except the audit protection scam.

TaxAudit.com response

I am sorry to hear of your frustration. Our service offers much more than submitting documents. We are limited as to what questions we can answer, but questions that are directly associated with the notice received and the tax year at hand can be addressed. Because your privacy is important to us I cannot see your identifying information to review your case, but you are welcome to contact us and ask to speak to a manager to get your questions addressed.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2021

This was the first time I ever was exposed to an IRS Audit. Mr. ** and his team kept me informed throughout the process. He warned me of potential problems and contacted me at 7:30 at night after the audit to inform me of what happened during the audit.

TaxAudit.com response

Here at TaxAudit we understand the importance of communication. Thank you so much for sharing your experience!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2021

Everyone was very attentive, tried to answer all my questions, and make sure that I had a good experience. Even when I became flustered because of a letter from the IRS, everyone calmly help me understand the process and what was happening. TaxAudit made my experience as good as I could have asked despite my lack of understanding of the process.

TaxAudit.com response

We love to help people, in fact, that is our mission statement, and what better way to do so than to help our members understand the letters they get from the IRS or state. We are so glad we were able to help, thank-you for sharing your experience.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2021

Lisa was prompt in her replies both via phone and email. She explained the entire process in easy-to-understand terms and was able to create a good relationship between her and me. She made a very intimidating process a bit less stressful.

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate your sharing your experience. Helping people is what we do and we pride ourselves on our customer service.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2021

Tan was very professional and I appreciated his engagement with me to resolve my IRS problem. I would not hesitate to use TaxAudit again in the future. Thank you very much Tax Audit for the good service.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for sharing your experience. We at TaxAudit are proud of our team of Tax Professionals and support staff and no doubt Tan is one of the best.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2021

TurboTax's support was right there with my first contact. The representative guided me to forward the needed materials. Their complete handling of the process was a great relief, and a happy resolution greatly appreciated.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for sharing your experience. We pride ourselves on our top-notch staff and customer service.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2021

After years and years of filing IRS tax returns, we were not expecting to have our tax return challenged. A simple error led to a big IRS problem. Not knowing how to deal with it, I contacted TaxAudit. The Enrolled Agent was extremely helpful in all aspect of our return analysis and solution generation. He described what the IRS was concerned about and worked with us through the entire process. I am very pleased to have had our TaxAudit working with us.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and others. We work hard to give our members the best possible outcome on their audits! The TaxAudit Tax Professionals are the best in the business.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2021

I explained the issue with IRS and scanned in necessary documents. Between Megan and Daniel they handled everything along with great communication. I will definitely purchase this every year. Thank you so much!!

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for your kind comments and your continued membership!

Original review: July 2, 2021

My experience was very professional and strictly business. Jai made what could have seemly been a terrible experience very pleasant and resolved the issue that we were confronted without any problems.

TaxAudit.com response

We at TaxAudit pride ourselves on our ability to help our members. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Original review: June 24, 2021

Experience is un-stressful, Tuong was very helpful and very prompt in responding to my questions. He was also very good in giving updates on the issue. Highly recommended. Thank you very much Taxaudit.com.

TaxAudit.com response

We are so glad to hear of your experience, thank you for sharing. We are happy you found what so many others have, that our Tax Professionals are top-notch, caring folks that really enjoy helping our members.

Original review: June 18, 2021

Ms. Elizabeth ** was very professional and courteous in assisting our audit. She was very persistent in pursuing our request to IRS and always kept me informed of the status of request to remedy the audit.

TaxAudit.com response

We understand how important communication with our members is. At TaxAudit our goal is to help people. So glad to hear you found our service helpful and have learned what so many others have, that having our Tax Pros on your side makes all the difference!

Original review: June 11, 2021

From the moment I called in with my tax issue it was handled with top notch service through to the end. Any questions I had were answered, I was assisted with any paperwork required and assisted in achieving the desired result concerning the issue. Highly recommend their services. Without them I may have unknowingly paid a large bill that was never due. Thank you.

TaxAudit.com response

At TaxAudit our goal is to help our members pay the least amount of tax legally possible. We are so glad to hear you found our service helpful. Thanks for sharing your experience with us and others.

Original review: May 26, 2021

Teresa did a wonderful job in resolving my issue. She kept herself available to answer my concerns. She was friendly and concerned in solving my problem with the IRS. Thank you very much for the good service!

TaxAudit.com response

You are most welcome. We appreciate your taking the time to share your experience. Helping our members during a stressful time is what we at TaxAudit do best.

Original review: May 21, 2021

Michelle was very helpful with our case. If I sent her any correspondence she replied and/or called right away. She kept me informed of what was happening during the process, which was very much appreciated.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for the kind words and for sharing your experience with others. We pride ourselves on our communications skills! The Tax Pros here at TaxAudit are second to none.

Original review: May 10, 2021

Jayasree was WONDERFUL to work with. She was extremely patient and walked me through everything and explained everything very well. I cannot give her a higher rating and if I could I definitely would.

TaxAudit.com response

It is nice to hear you have found what so many others have - that our Tax Professionals are top notch! Thank you for sharing your opinions with us and others.

Original review: April 28, 2021

Lisa was always professional and efficient when I dealt with her via email or phone along with being friendly. She would explain things clearly and would answer all my questions clearly. This is the first time we have ever had an IRS audit and were very distressed to receive a notice from IRS.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am so glad you had Audit Defense in this stressful time.

Original review: March 12, 2020

There was professionalism demonstrated in every one of our dealings. I felt very comfortable that Erin knew her business and that I would be well taken care of. As this was my first audit, I needed someone to relieve the anxiety, Erin knew to do just that with her rapid response and clear communication. Merci, Erin.

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate your sharing your experience with us and with others. Our Tax Professionals and support staff here at TaxAudit are top notch!

Original review: March 3, 2020

I felt like everything was being done to help us defend our tax return. This was very comforting during the difficult process of being audited. Very professional and reliable. Thanks for everything....

TaxAudit.com response

You are most welcome! Thank-you for sharing your experience with us and with others. We are glad you have found what so many others have, that our tax professionals and support staff are top notch!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

Keith was extremely response, professional, and thorough in dealing with my audit. He explained in detail how to best resolve the issue and what would happen next. This made dealing with the audit an almost stress-free experience. Having his services also saved me a lot of time that I otherwise would have spent researching how to resolve the issue.

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate when our members take the time to share their experience with us and with others. Thank-you!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

It took more than a year to close the audit. The CPA team working with me was extremely patient and helpful in guiding me through this painful process and achieve a desirable result. Thank you TaxAudit.

TaxAudit.com response

You are of course, most welcome. Helping people is what we do! Thank-you for sharing your experience with us and others.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

I have a disorder/disability where I do not deal with certain pressure situation very well. The company knows this. I have paid them for Audit Defense for several years and when I finally was audited they played games with me and my mental state. Deborah ** from their staff became a bully to me and played emotional games with me via their messaging portal and on the telephone. I asked them to assign me to a tax professional as I paid for countless times and they refuse. Then I asked to communicate with the owner of the company, which they ignored until I asked on the telephone with Ms. ** and she told me that is not going to happen.

I wonder why Jake Sindt would be too busy to review cases where paid customers feel abused by his staff? I have made every effort to reach him from messages and requests from his staff and all have been ignored. I would find someone to represent you away from TaxAudit.com and TurboTax recommends them but they do not understand how to work with customers - They have played and abused me.

TaxAudit.com response

This case has been reviewed by several Tax Professionals as well as several members of upper management. We have been working with him to gather the needed information for his case and will be happy to provide representation as soon as this member provides the documents required by the IRS in these types of audits.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

Jason was very prepared, knowledgeable, and helpful through the process of the audit. Time sensitive information is important, and we were able to find a solution very quickly. Thank you very much TaxAudit. I highly recommend them.

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate your taking the time to review our service and we thank you for the recommendation. We are glad to hear you have learned what so many others have, that our Tax Professionals are fantastic!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Darin was very helpful and made it easy to understand the situation clearly. He is very professional, knowledgeable and reliable. I highly recommend TaxAudit to everyone who needs good service. Thank you.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank-you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. We appreciate the feedback!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

I was audited by the state requiring three years of documents. First, there was difficulty assigning my case. I ended up working with three different individuals. The second individual threatened to close out my case from day one. Because I was unable to produce every receipt for medical expenses the auditor refused to submit any of my supporting documentation for business expenses, medical expenses, charitable deduction, etc. The only thing the auditor accomplished was a delay of submitting my supporting documentation to the Tax officials. Do not waste your time or money!! Hire a company dedicated to helping you resolve your tax issues. Save yourself the stress and time of working with individuals not interested in assisting you.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Taxaudit team was great! Responsive, supportive, knowledgeable and courteous. Jason and Dan were on top of everything from day one leading to an acceptable resolution of my case with the IRS. We are now lifelong customers - I will never file a return without Taxaudit having my back!

TaxAudit.com response

Thank-you for sharing with us and others. We pride ourselves on our top notch service!

TaxAudit.com Company Information