Citrus Heights, CA

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.53/5

TaxAudit.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TaxAudit.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TaxAudit.com?

Original review: July 27, 2020

Had a very pleasant experience with Edward. He was very communicative at every stage and patiently listened to my questions during my anxious times. Very professional yet kind.... Thank you very much.

TaxAudit.com response

You are most welcome! Our Tax Professionals are simply the best!

Original review: May 20, 2020

Tan was knowledgeable, communicated proactively, professional & friendly. It was a pleasure working with Tan. Thank you very much for the good service. I highly recommend you to my family and friends..

TaxAudit.com response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. Tan is definitely a great Tax Professional and is part of an outstanding team.

Original review: March 3, 2020

I felt like everything was being done to help us defend our tax return. This was very comforting during the difficult process of being audited. Very professional and reliable. Thanks for everything....

TaxAudit.com response

You are most welcome! Thank-you for sharing your experience with us and with others. We are glad you have found what so many others have, that our tax professionals and support staff are top notch!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2020

Keith was extremely response, professional, and thorough in dealing with my audit. He explained in detail how to best resolve the issue and what would happen next. This made dealing with the audit an almost stress-free experience. Having his services also saved me a lot of time that I otherwise would have spent researching how to resolve the issue.

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate when our members take the time to share their experience with us and with others. Thank-you!

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

It took more than a year to close the audit. The CPA team working with me was extremely patient and helpful in guiding me through this painful process and achieve a desirable result. Thank you TaxAudit.

TaxAudit.com response

You are of course, most welcome. Helping people is what we do! Thank-you for sharing your experience with us and others.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

I have a disorder/disability where I do not deal with certain pressure situation very well. The company knows this. I have paid them for Audit Defense for several years and when I finally was audited they played games with me and my mental state. Deborah ** from their staff became a bully to me and played emotional games with me via their messaging portal and on the telephone. I asked them to assign me to a tax professional as I paid for countless times and they refuse. Then I asked to communicate with the owner of the company, which they ignored until I asked on the telephone with Ms. ** and she told me that is not going to happen.

I wonder why Jake Sindt would be too busy to review cases where paid customers feel abused by his staff? I have made every effort to reach him from messages and requests from his staff and all have been ignored. I would find someone to represent you away from TaxAudit.com and TurboTax recommends them but they do not understand how to work with customers - They have played and abused me.

TaxAudit.com response

This case has been reviewed by several Tax Professionals as well as several members of upper management. We have been working with him to gather the needed information for his case and will be happy to provide representation as soon as this member provides the documents required by the IRS in these types of audits.

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

Jason was very prepared, knowledgeable, and helpful through the process of the audit. Time sensitive information is important, and we were able to find a solution very quickly. Thank you very much TaxAudit. I highly recommend them.

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate your taking the time to review our service and we thank you for the recommendation. We are glad to hear you have learned what so many others have, that our Tax Professionals are fantastic!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2020

Darin was very helpful and made it easy to understand the situation clearly. He is very professional, knowledgeable and reliable. I highly recommend TaxAudit to everyone who needs good service. Thank you.

TaxAudit.com response

Thank-you for taking the time to share your experience with us and others. We appreciate the feedback!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Taxaudit team was great! Responsive, supportive, knowledgeable and courteous. Jason and Dan were on top of everything from day one leading to an acceptable resolution of my case with the IRS. We are now lifelong customers - I will never file a return without Taxaudit having my back!

TaxAudit.com response

Thank-you for sharing with us and others. We pride ourselves on our top notch service!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

Adrianna was simply the best! She answered all my questions, filed super fast, helped us so much and we couldn't have done it without her! She was a godsend at a time when I had lost all hope. Thank you very much.

TaxAudit.com response

We appreciate your sharing your experience! The staff at TaxAudit are second to none!

TaxAudit.com Company Information