2. Finance
  3. Structured Settlement

5.0/5 (225 ratings)

About Fairfield Funding

Fairfield Funding purchases structured settlements and annuities to help customers cash out when they need money quickly and hassle-free. The company guarantees the lowest price and eligibility for cash advances in as few as five days. Though the process takes 45 to 60 days by law, Fairfield Funding tries to expedite the transaction as much as possible.

Pros

• 100% guarantee
  • Referral bonus
  • Free quote
  • No-interest cash advances

Cons

• Pricing not available online
  • Process takes 45 to 60 days by law

Bottom Line

Fairfield Funding guarantees the lowest price for structured settlement and annuity cash-outs. It works to expedite the transaction as much as possible and guarantees eligibility for a cash advance in as few as five days.

Fairfield Funding Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?

Original review: June 27, 2019

I had the pleasure of working with Mike, and I am so glad I decided to go with Fairfield. Mike was always available and a pleasure to work with. Fairfield was able to get my annuity bought out very quickly, and I am very impressed with how they run their company and treat their customers.

Darla,

Thank you for that review. It was a pleasure working with you and we really appreciate the feedback. Customer service is a huge priority for us and we are glad to know you felt taken care of! Congratulations on the fast and successful close of your transaction and thank you for trusting us to get it done! Stay in touch!

Original review: June 24, 2019

I had a great experience with Fairfield. They were polite and friendly. I worked with Amanda, and she was on top of everything. She kept me posted with any new information she got, and they wrapped everything up pretty quickly!

Kevin,

Thank you for that review! We are so glad that we could get it done quickly and that you felt informed throughout the entire process! Keep in touch!

Original review: June 20, 2019

I really needed to sell some of my payments so that I could pay my tuition. I waited too long and was really worried that I wouldn't be able to stay enrolled, but Fairfield came through for me. I got my money in time, but they also worked with my school so that they knew the funding was coming and got an extension. I could not have done that on my own. They exceeded my expectations.

Tatyana,

What a kind review! We are so glad that we could help and that your school worked with us and you to make sure you didn't have to miss a semester. It is so great how focused you are on school and we know you will be very successful! Stay in touch!

Original review: June 18, 2019

Definitely earned all 5 stars from me! We had a few hiccups with the court process, but Fairfield was ON IT. I was completely trusting of them and knew that they would get it all worked out. Despite the issues, I still got my money fast. I'd use them again anytime.

Chrissie,

Thank you for that!! We are so lucky that our expertise allows us to solve any potential problems quickly and without stress for customers! We appreciate your willingness to trust us and work with us! Stay in touch!

Original review: May 29, 2019

Mitch was very down to earth and real with me throughout the whole process. He set my expectations in the very beginning and kept me in the loop during the entire transaction. I would go with them again without a doubt.

Russell,

Thank you for that!! Setting, managing and exceeding customer expectations is VERY important to us! We really appreciate you choosing to work with Fairfield for such an important transaction. Keep in touch!

Original review: May 16, 2019

I really did have a great experience with Fairfield Funding. They are all so nice, and they really know what they are doing. They are completely opposite from the other companies I have dealt with in the past. It was refreshing. Never going back to anyone other than Fairfield.

Megan,

What kind words! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We really enjoyed working with you also! Stay in touch!

Original review: May 10, 2019

Kristin and Fairfield Funding helped us with restructuring our annuity. They were extremely fair with their offer and very professional. Kristin made us feel at ease through the whole process. It's extremely nice to find a company that is both fair and professional doing exactly what they state in their offer. We greatly appreciate everything they've done for us. I highly recommend them. Thanks Kristin and Fairfield funding!

Larry,

Thank you for that! It was such a pleasure working with you and we are so glad we were able to complete your transfer successfully! Thank you for your trust and recommendation! Stay in touch!

Original review: April 24, 2019

Great company, great employees, great experience! I have worked with Fairfield multiple times, and every transaction I have been completely happy with the process. They are quick and super on top of things. I wouldn't work with anyone other than Fairfield!

Brendan,

Thank you for that and for your continued trust in us over the years! It has been our pleasure to help you along your successful path and to see all that you have accomplished! Stay in touch!

Original review: April 24, 2019

Thoroughly impressed with Fairfield Funding and all that they stand for... It is no secret that there are some unethical companies in this industry, but I felt secure and comfortable with this company throughout the entire process. Honest and open!

Michelle,

Thank you for that! Yes, unfortunately there are some very unethical companies and we are so glad you did not have to experience any of that. We really value the reputation we have worked very hard to build! We are so glad you were secure and comfortable with us because that is VERY important when doing a financial transaction. Good luck with everything and stay in touch!

Original review: April 17, 2019

SO many great things to say about this company!! They are quick, always available (I bothered poor Kristin after hours and on weekends), very professional and informative and most of all they are SO SO nice. Definitely go with them!!!

Amber,

You are so kind to say all of that! It was our pleasure to work with you! Kristin is amazing and definitely goes out of her way to be available for her customers! Glad you had such a great experience! Stay in touch!

Original review: April 12, 2019

Everything went very well with Fairfield Funding. They walked me through the whole process and they answered every question I could come up with. I appreciate all their time and effort. I would definitely recommend them to all my friends and family.

Monica,

Thank you! We are so glad that everything went so well and we were able to help you and your family! We wish you all the best. Stay in touch!

Original review: April 4, 2019

I've got no complaints about Fairfield Funding and their team. They are all very nice and they surely know what they are doing. I felt comfortable with the process the whole time and they answered all the questions I had without ever making me feel like I was a bother. I would go with them again in a heartbeat.

Hunter,

Thank you for that! We enjoyed working with you also and are so glad we were able to successfully and quickly complete your transfer!! Good luck this year with all of your new endeavors. Stay in touch!

Original review: April 3, 2019

I read all kinds of reviews before doing this transaction so it is only fair that I share my experience too. Fairfield was courteous, professional, ethical and efficient - exactly what you look for when dealing with a company to handle such a large financial transaction. Highly recommend.

Jackie,

We are glad you did your research and even more glad you decided to work with Fairfield! We love our customers and strive to make each one have a wonderful experience. Thank you for your kind words and taking the time to write your own review. Stay in touch!

Original review: March 27, 2019

I really appreciate all the help I received from everyone at Fairfield. I had some legal issues that I definitely needed money for, but they went above and beyond by talking with my attorney and getting issues resolved that I was completely overwhelmed by. They are a great company with awesome employees.

Adam,

Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you and your attorney! We are so glad we could help you during a very difficult time! We wish you all the best!

Original review: March 26, 2019

After my wife and I found out we were having another baby, we had to make the hard decision to move into a larger home to make enough room for us all. The process with Fairfield Funding was so easy and stress free. They kept us informed the whole way and were very nice and professional.

Sinead,

Thank you for that! We know a new baby and a new house can be very stressful so we are so glad we could make your transfer stress free! Thank you for believing in us. We wish you all the best! Enjoy the new home and more importantly, that sweet baby!

Original review: March 21, 2019

I am so happy I worked with Fairfield Funding and Kristin to sell my lump sums. With a baby on the way, I was able to prepare for her and have our home prepared for a newborn. I was also able to start a savings account for future expenses. So much less stress with this baby on the way!

Mattocks,

Thank you for that!! We are thrilled for you guys and the baby!! Thank you for letting us be a part of your families growth! Stay in touch and send us pictures when she gets here!!

Original review: March 14, 2019

We decided to complete our transfer with Fairfield Funding because my son was in severe need of a lot of dental work that we couldn't afford and they offered the most for my payments. Since the start of his procedures, his self-esteem has improved so much and he is so much happier. Thank you so much to Amanda and the rest of the team.

Elijah,

Thank you for putting your trust in us so that we could be a part of getting you your money to be used to help your son! We are SO GLAD to hear that he is doing so well!!! We wish you all the best! Stay in touch!

Original review: March 13, 2019

Doing a transfer with Fairfield Funding made it possible for me to go back to school without having to take out school loans that I know I would never be able to pay off. I am now successfully enrolled and am not worried about the expenses since I was able to purchase everything I needed to get started. I will definitely look to them if I ever needed anything else again!

Kirsten,

Thank you for that review! We are so glad that we could help you obtain a lump sum so that you could focus on your education rather than the debt you would have had. Good luck in school, we know you will do GREAT! Stay in touch!

Original review: March 12, 2019

My wife and I loved our experience with Fairfield Funding! We were way behind on bills and afraid of losing our home, so this was really our only option. Now that we were approved in court and received our lump sum, we are finally caught up on bills and able to have some money in savings for the future. Feels good!

Ezlan,

Paying off bills does feel good!! So glad we were able to help you and your wife and relieve some of that stress that was on you! Even better is money in savings! You two take care and stay in touch!

Original review: March 11, 2019

I decided to work with Fairfield because a family member has worked with them multiple times in the past. I appreciate the ease of being able to get in contact with my account manager, Kristin, and her hard work to make sure I was approved! Thank you, Fairfield Funding!

Amalie,

We are so thankful for your families referral and your confidence in us. We were happy to get this done for you! Stay in touch and good luck!

Original review: March 11, 2019

After talking to multiple companies about selling my payments, I chose Fairfield Funding due to their honesty and ability to answer any questions I had when I was skeptical to fully commit. They respected my wish for privacy while I decided what to do and made the process very easy from start to finish.

Simon,

Thank you! That really means a lot to us! We truly respect our customers and want to make the process as smooth as possible. Thank you for trusting in us! Stay in touch!

Original review: March 7, 2019

I found Fairfield from a friend that told me to call Kristin. Now I see why. She was great. I was scared to death to do a transfer or to know what type of person I would be dealing with, but Kristin exceeding expectations. She was always kind and completely understood why I had a million questions. Definitely will recommend!

Roshawn,

Tell your friend thank you from Fairfield! We are so glad you called and that you had such a great experience with Kristin! You were in good hands! Congratulations on your transfer!

Original review: March 7, 2019

Thank you Fairfield!! I finally have the money to pay off my credit card debt and my car! For the first time in my life I don't feel like I'm DROWNING in bills. I could not have done this without Fairfield Funding. They were honest, nice and always answered my questions. I just really liked working with them.

Rose,

You are so sweet!! We are so glad to have played a part in helping you pay off debt! We know that is a huge relief! Congratulations on the close of your transfer. We wish you all the best!

Original review: March 6, 2019

Excellent customer service! Great communication with everything I had questions about (which was a lot lol). They were really patient with me when I lost some paperwork we needed from my insurance company and helped me get new copies. All around, Fairfield was great!

Lynn,

Thank you for that! We were more than happy to make sure you had all the paperwork needed for your transfer and for your own records. It was a pleasure working with you. Keep in touch!

Original review: March 5, 2019

There was a lot of paperwork, but after all of that was signed the rest of the process was easy. I just had to show up for my court date. I got such a great deal from Fairfield that is was approved right away. Kristin offered the most out of all the other companies and she really put me at ease after answering all of my questions. She was very patient.

Thomas,

Thank you for that. We are so glad you considered the process easy and that we could give you a great deal! We enjoyed working with you! Stay in touch and best of luck!

Original review: March 5, 2019

I really appreciate the help that Amanda gave me. I called at at least 5 other companies and her offer was by far the best one! She always answered my calls and updated me with the process. Even the judge couldn't believe what a great deal I was getting. She was awesome. I have already recommended her to my brother.

Stephen,

Thank you for that! We love getting our customers the best deal possible and complimenting it with exceptional customer service! Thank you for recommending us, we really appreciate it! Stay in touch!

Original review: March 1, 2019

Every person at Fairfield Funding I talked to was great. They are super helpful and nice. My phone was cut off a bunch during the process but they were patient and helped me finish so that I could pay my bills and stop getting my phone cut off.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I worked with Kristin and she was really helpful and always available to answer calls, texts and emails. I work late and she would even answer calls at 8 or 9 at night. Definitely didnt expect that! And I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a company to sell their payments to!

Shayne,

Thank you so much for that! Kristin definitely works extremely hard so that she is available for customers when it's convenient. We are so glad we were able to work with you and get this approved! Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I will definitely be sharing Fairfield Funding with all my family and friends or with anyone who needs to sell annuity payments. They handled everything from start to finish, even all the paperwork they needed from my insurance company. It was very easy from start to finish.

Jude,

It was out pleasure to handle everything so that the process is easy and non stressful on you! Thank you for trusting us. Good luck and stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 28, 2019

I was a little nervous doing a financial transaction primarily over the phone, but Kristin was excellent. She had great service and knowledge all over the phone. All of the terms were explained very clearly. I felt very comfortable the whole time.

Gem,

You make such a great point! Because we do business all over, a lot of our business is done over the phone which can be scary if you don't trust who you are working with! We are so glad you were comfortable and confident in your transfer! Have a great day and stay in touch!

Fairfield Funding Company Information