Learn More
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 5.00/5

Fairfield Funding purchases structured settlements and annuities to ensure customers get the money needed quickly and hassle-free. Fairfield works to get you the best price and needed cash in as few as five days.

We Offer Solutions with:

-More Experienced staff

Fairfield Funding Call Now Toll Free (888) 943-8637 Learn More

Fairfield Funding Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I live super close to their actual office so I was able to meet a couple people from their team in person - just as nice in person as all the reviews say! I would recommend any one to them, but if you live in GA - it's a no brainer! Better rate and faster than anyone else.

Drew,

Our team loved getting to meet you in person! Thank you for working with us and taking the time to get to know us. Stay in touch and good luck with everything!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

Very pleased with Fairfield Funding and their staff. I had a peculiar case which I know cause them extra headaches, and their team worked very hard to get this transfer done for me. I know it wasn't easy so I am very thankful I trusted them to get this completed for me.

Michael,

It was our pleasure to use our expertise to work through a difficult transfer. We are so glad we could get this done with your help. We wish you all the best going forward. Stay in touch.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

I used these guys to get money from my settlement annuity. They were very attentive and professional throughout the process. I was thankful to have a helping hand during the hearing and transfer. I would use these guys again! Thanks guys.

Erin,

Thank you for that! We are glad we could get you through the process from start to finish and be there to answer any questions or concerns you had. It was a pleasure working with you. Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I just completed a transfer with these guys. Everyone I interacted with from Ashley in the legal processing department to my account rep Kristin, was always available to answer my questions and concerns. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to raise money from their annuity.

David,

Thank you for the kind words. Our entire team cares for each and every customer and so we are glad you got to experience that. It was a pleasure to work with you and we are so glad we were able to help. Stay in touch!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

Had a really good opportunity come up for a business with my brother that I really didnt want to pass up so me and him both choose Fairfield to get our money early. They did a great job and they got us the money faster than we even thought. If we have to do this again we will call Fairfield again.

Ray,

It was great being able to work with you and your brother and get you the funds to make your business dreams come true! We can't wait to hear about all of your successes! Stay in touch.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

Amanda was amazing! Fast and professional! She is the reason we went with her company. Personality and assurance etc. Loved her! And we had better offers! Thanks so much!?? I would highly recommend this company and Amanda for anyone else with a financial need! Brad and Noah.

Brad and Noah,

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you! I am so glad we could get this transfer done and now Noah is debt free! He is lucky to have such an amazing father by his side as he navigates being out of school and moving forward in life. stay in touch and take care!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I work in customer service myself so I know how important it is to treat customers like they matter, and Fairfield does exactly that! They have treated my brother and I like we are their only clients, and I don't know if they even know how much it is appreciated! Would recommend them to ANYONE!!!

Shelley,

Thank you for that!!! Customer service is one of our top priorities!! We are so thrilled you had a great experience. We were happy to be able to help such wonderful people like you and your brother! Stay in touch!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Even with the holidays, they were still able to get a quick court date and wrap everything up for me before the new year. I was able to afford Christmas presents, and I finally will be able to fix our roof. The amount of relief I feel is insurmountable, and I owe it to Fairfield.

Grant,

We are so glad we were able to get this done for you before your family celebrated Christmas! We know it meant the world to you for your kids to have a few gifts. The roof getting fixed will also be great! Thank you for trusting us and please stay in touch.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I have done this several times and I know all the games. I get phone call after phone call and Fairfield is literally the only company that doesnt drive me crazy. They are smart and professional and just get the job done. I really appreciate their style and hard work.

Belinda,

Thank you for that! You are certainly not alone in how you feel about all the calls. Thank you for seeing through it and trusting us to complete your transfer. It was a pleasure to work with you!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

This was something I was so stressed out about having to do, but I really didn't have any other option. So I did my research and called around. Fairfield was the only company that made me comfortable and didn't harass me. They are very professional and great at what they do.

Danielle,

Thank you for that. We know this can be extremely stressful and overwhelming and we are always here to help our customers from beginning to end! Thank you for trusting us!

Fairfield Funding Company Information