2. Finance
  3. Structured Settlement

5.0/5 (224 ratings)

About Fairfield Funding

Fairfield Funding purchases structured settlements and annuities to help customers cash out when they need money quickly and hassle-free. The company guarantees the lowest price and eligibility for cash advances in as few as five days. Though the process takes 45 to 60 days by law, Fairfield Funding tries to expedite the transaction as much as possible.

Pros

• 100% guarantee
  • Referral bonus
  • Free quote
  • No-interest cash advances

Cons

• Pricing not available online
  • Process takes 45 to 60 days by law

Bottom Line

Fairfield Funding guarantees the lowest price for structured settlement and annuity cash-outs. It works to expedite the transaction as much as possible and guarantees eligibility for a cash advance in as few as five days.

Fairfield Funding Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

Amanda was amazing! Fast and professional! She is the reason we went with her company. Personality and assurance etc. Loved her! And we had better offers! Thanks so much!?? I would highly recommend this company and Amanda for anyone else with a financial need! Brad and Noah.

Brad and Noah,

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you! I am so glad we could get this transfer done and now Noah is debt free! He is lucky to have such an amazing father by his side as he navigates being out of school and moving forward in life. stay in touch and take care!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

I was in a bind after losing my husband, and the only way I could recover was to cash out one of the annuities he had set up for me. It was not something I intended to do, but I am very grateful I had Fairfield to walk me through it. I can't say enough nice things about their team.

Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We know after the death of a loved one the last thing you want to worry about is figuring out how to deal with an annuity you have inherited. We are so glad our team of experts was able to make the process smooth and easy on you! You take care of yourself and stay in touch.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I work in customer service myself so I know how important it is to treat customers like they matter, and Fairfield does exactly that! They have treated my brother and I like we are their only clients, and I don't know if they even know how much it is appreciated! Would recommend them to ANYONE!!!

Shelley,

Thank you for that!!! Customer service is one of our top priorities!! We are so thrilled you had a great experience. We were happy to be able to help such wonderful people like you and your brother! Stay in touch!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Even with the holidays, they were still able to get a quick court date and wrap everything up for me before the new year. I was able to afford Christmas presents, and I finally will be able to fix our roof. The amount of relief I feel is insurmountable, and I owe it to Fairfield.

Grant,

We are so glad we were able to get this done for you before your family celebrated Christmas! We know it meant the world to you for your kids to have a few gifts. The roof getting fixed will also be great! Thank you for trusting us and please stay in touch.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

I really needed to get a new truck because I work in landscaping and I needed it to complete my jobs. I was losing money waiting on insurance to handle it so I did some research and decided on Fairfield. They got my transfer done so fast and just in time for the holidays for me to start working more jobs and afford gifts for my kids. I am very glad I went with them and would recommend them to my family and friends.

Josh,

We love hearing this type of story! Thank you for choosing us and we are so glad to have you back in business and making money for you and your family! Happy Holidays to you all! Stay in touch!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I have done this several times and I know all the games. I get phone call after phone call and Fairfield is literally the only company that doesnt drive me crazy. They are smart and professional and just get the job done. I really appreciate their style and hard work.

Belinda,

Thank you for that! You are certainly not alone in how you feel about all the calls. Thank you for seeing through it and trusting us to complete your transfer. It was a pleasure to work with you!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

I found myself in so much debt because unforeseen medical issues and dealing with the stress on top of getting healthy was making things a million times worse. As much as I did not want to cash out my annuity, it was really my only choice. I decided to go with Fairfield because of the reviews, and I am so happy with my choice. They are such a great company. They held my hand the whole way and now I am on the mend in more ways than one!

Betsy,

We are so glad that your health has improved as well as your financial situation! It was our pleasure to be there for you and to try to help relieve some of the stress so that you could take care of yourself!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

This was something I was so stressed out about having to do, but I really didn't have any other option. So I did my research and called around. Fairfield was the only company that made me comfortable and didn't harass me. They are very professional and great at what they do.

Danielle,

Thank you for that. We know this can be extremely stressful and overwhelming and we are always here to help our customers from beginning to end! Thank you for trusting us!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

I had a great experience with Fairfield. They communicated with me throughout the whole process. I never felt out of the loop, and they were able to explain everything to me in a precise way. Very professional.

Kelly,

Thank you for that! We really try hard to make sure all of our customers know what is going on throughout every step of the process because it can be overwhelming. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you! Stay in touch!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

Overall, I had a great experience with Fairfield Funding. They were able to help me with a down payment on a home for my family, and they were willing to work with my realtor and lender to make sure everything was processed on time. If I ever need to do this again, I will definitely be giving them a call back.

Caleb,

We are so glad you chose Fairfield to work with to get the funds for such an important event in your life! Your new home is absolutely beautiful and we are so happy for you!

Fairfield Funding Company Information