5.0/5 (225 ratings)

About Fairfield Funding

Fairfield Funding purchases structured settlements and annuities to help customers cash out when they need money quickly and hassle-free. The company guarantees the lowest price and eligibility for cash advances in as few as five days. Though the process takes 45 to 60 days by law, Fairfield Funding tries to expedite the transaction as much as possible.

Pros

• 100% guarantee
  • Referral bonus
  • Free quote
  • No-interest cash advances

Cons

• Pricing not available online
  • Process takes 45 to 60 days by law

Bottom Line

Fairfield Funding guarantees the lowest price for structured settlement and annuity cash-outs. It works to expedite the transaction as much as possible and guarantees eligibility for a cash advance in as few as five days.

Fairfield Funding Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

I used these guys to get money from my settlement annuity. They were very attentive and professional throughout the process. I was thankful to have a helping hand during the hearing and transfer. I would use these guys again! Thanks guys.

Erin,

Thank you for that! We are glad we could get you through the process from start to finish and be there to answer any questions or concerns you had. It was a pleasure working with you. Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I just completed a transfer with these guys. Everyone I interacted with from Ashley in the legal processing department to my account rep Kristin, was always available to answer my questions and concerns. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to raise money from their annuity.

David,

Thank you for the kind words. Our entire team cares for each and every customer and so we are glad you got to experience that. It was a pleasure to work with you and we are so glad we were able to help. Stay in touch!

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

Had a really good opportunity come up for a business with my brother that I really didnt want to pass up so me and him both choose Fairfield to get our money early. They did a great job and they got us the money faster than we even thought. If we have to do this again we will call Fairfield again.

Ray,

It was great being able to work with you and your brother and get you the funds to make your business dreams come true! We can't wait to hear about all of your successes! Stay in touch.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

Amanda was amazing! Fast and professional! She is the reason we went with her company. Personality and assurance etc. Loved her! And we had better offers! Thanks so much!?? I would highly recommend this company and Amanda for anyone else with a financial need! Brad and Noah.

Brad and Noah,

It was an absolute pleasure to work with you! I am so glad we could get this transfer done and now Noah is debt free! He is lucky to have such an amazing father by his side as he navigates being out of school and moving forward in life. stay in touch and take care!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

I was in a bind after losing my husband, and the only way I could recover was to cash out one of the annuities he had set up for me. It was not something I intended to do, but I am very grateful I had Fairfield to walk me through it. I can't say enough nice things about their team.

Mary,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We know after the death of a loved one the last thing you want to worry about is figuring out how to deal with an annuity you have inherited. We are so glad our team of experts was able to make the process smooth and easy on you! You take care of yourself and stay in touch.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I work in customer service myself so I know how important it is to treat customers like they matter, and Fairfield does exactly that! They have treated my brother and I like we are their only clients, and I don't know if they even know how much it is appreciated! Would recommend them to ANYONE!!!

Shelley,

Thank you for that!!! Customer service is one of our top priorities!! We are so thrilled you had a great experience. We were happy to be able to help such wonderful people like you and your brother! Stay in touch!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Even with the holidays, they were still able to get a quick court date and wrap everything up for me before the new year. I was able to afford Christmas presents, and I finally will be able to fix our roof. The amount of relief I feel is insurmountable, and I owe it to Fairfield.

Grant,

We are so glad we were able to get this done for you before your family celebrated Christmas! We know it meant the world to you for your kids to have a few gifts. The roof getting fixed will also be great! Thank you for trusting us and please stay in touch.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

I really needed to get a new truck because I work in landscaping and I needed it to complete my jobs. I was losing money waiting on insurance to handle it so I did some research and decided on Fairfield. They got my transfer done so fast and just in time for the holidays for me to start working more jobs and afford gifts for my kids. I am very glad I went with them and would recommend them to my family and friends.

Josh,

We love hearing this type of story! Thank you for choosing us and we are so glad to have you back in business and making money for you and your family! Happy Holidays to you all! Stay in touch!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I have done this several times and I know all the games. I get phone call after phone call and Fairfield is literally the only company that doesnt drive me crazy. They are smart and professional and just get the job done. I really appreciate their style and hard work.

Belinda,

Thank you for that! You are certainly not alone in how you feel about all the calls. Thank you for seeing through it and trusting us to complete your transfer. It was a pleasure to work with you!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

I found myself in so much debt because unforeseen medical issues and dealing with the stress on top of getting healthy was making things a million times worse. As much as I did not want to cash out my annuity, it was really my only choice. I decided to go with Fairfield because of the reviews, and I am so happy with my choice. They are such a great company. They held my hand the whole way and now I am on the mend in more ways than one!

Betsy,

We are so glad that your health has improved as well as your financial situation! It was our pleasure to be there for you and to try to help relieve some of the stress so that you could take care of yourself!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

This was something I was so stressed out about having to do, but I really didn't have any other option. So I did my research and called around. Fairfield was the only company that made me comfortable and didn't harass me. They are very professional and great at what they do.

Danielle,

Thank you for that. We know this can be extremely stressful and overwhelming and we are always here to help our customers from beginning to end! Thank you for trusting us!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

I had a great experience with Fairfield. They communicated with me throughout the whole process. I never felt out of the loop, and they were able to explain everything to me in a precise way. Very professional.

Kelly,

Thank you for that! We really try hard to make sure all of our customers know what is going on throughout every step of the process because it can be overwhelming. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you! Stay in touch!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

Overall, I had a great experience with Fairfield Funding. They were able to help me with a down payment on a home for my family, and they were willing to work with my realtor and lender to make sure everything was processed on time. If I ever need to do this again, I will definitely be giving them a call back.

Caleb,

We are so glad you chose Fairfield to work with to get the funds for such an important event in your life! Your new home is absolutely beautiful and we are so happy for you!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

I worked with Amanda, and she was the sweetest ever! I felt so comfortable the whole time. It was a stressful time, but she put me at ease. I know I probably drove her crazy with all my questions, but she never let it show!

Melanie,

That is so kind of you to say! We are so glad you felt comfortable and asked lots of questions! It is important to be informed and be able to ask! Congratulations on the completion of your transfer and thank you for trusting us!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Fairfield is great. They are down to earth and super real with you. I didn't feel like I was getting passed around to a bunch of people that had no clue what they were doing. They gave me a great price and got it done quickly. What more can you ask for?

Cory,

Thank you for that! We are real people just like you and we are here to provide a great service to you! Thank you for the opportunity and for trusting us! Stay in touch and good luck in school!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

Working with other companies in the past left a sour taste in my mouth, but Fairfield Funding exceeded any expectation I had about how this transfer would be completed. They kept me informed, and they were able to get me my lump sum faster than any other company I worked with previously.

Phil,

We are so glad you trusted us and allowed us the opportunity to exceed your expectations! That really means a lot to us! Congratulations on a successful transfer! Stay in touch!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

They really do a great job. I was hesitant at first because there are so many bad reviews and horror stories on the internet but I called them anyways and I felt comfortable from the beginning. You can tell they are professionals and good at what they do from the beginning.

Annie,

Thank you for that! Yes, just because there are some bad companies out there doesn't mean we all are! We strive to show people the good side! Thank you for taking the leap of faith and giving us the opportunity! You were a pleasure to work with!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

Even with an extremely difficult judge and court, Fairfield and their attorneys were able to get this transfer approved for me when other companies could not. It was a difficult road they had ahead of them, but they were so professional and efficient. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Ty,

We couldn't have done it without you! You are very responsible and organized and truly presented your need amazingly. It was our pleasure to work with you!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I had a great experience with Fairfield. They were able to keep true to their word throughout the whole process, and they were able to get my transfer done as quickly as the law allowed. If I find myself in a bind again, I will definitely go back to Fairfield.

Peyton,

Thank you for that! We know you were in a difficult situation so we are so glad we could be there when you had no other options! It was a pleasure to work with you. Take care of yourself.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I have no complaints! They were super nice and friendly the whole time. And quick. I have done a few transfers with them, and they even keep in touch when I am not a current client. Kristin and Amanda are super sweet and I would send anyone their way!

Sophie,

You are so sweet to say all of that. We absolutely love doing business with you and keeping up with you! Thank you for trusting us to get the job done! Talk to you soon!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I would recommend Fairfield Funding to anyone. I had a very pleasant experience with this company. Throughout the process, I spoke with a few different employees, and everyone was polite and informative. I felt comfortable and trusted them with handling this major financial decision for me and my family which is very important.

Edmund,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review. We know you did a lot of research before making this huge decision and we thank you for trusting us to complete the transfer. It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you and your family all the best.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

I would absolutely recommend this company to any of my family and friends. Actually, multiple people in my family have worked with Fairfield Funding, and no one has had a single complaint. They are just a great company with great and thoughtful employees!

Mandy,

Thank you for that! We have enjoyed working with each and every one of your family members! You guys are such a great group and are always so organized! We thank each of you for trusting us with such an important transaction. Stay in touch!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

This company offered me the most money right out of the gate. They didn't play games like the other companies I reached out to. They have been straightforward from the very beginning, and I really appreciate their transparency. Would recommend.

Patrick,

We really appreciate you saying that! We know you don't want to spend a lot of time having to call several companies who don't immediately give you a great offer! We really enjoyed working with you and appreciate your trust in us! Good luck with your new house!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

I have gone with this company multiple times because they get my money to me fast and are always nice and take my calls and answer my questions. I know I can count on them to get the job done and I don't ever worry about them not getting my money to me as fast as possible.

Heather,

It is always a pleasure to work with you and we really appreciated your continuous trust in us to complete your transfer and get your money to you quickly. Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your experience!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

They have got some great employees! Everyone I spoke with was professional and friendly. They were able to get me my money quickly, and I was finally able to enroll in my last semester of school. Would highly recommend this company.

Ben,

Thank you for that! We have a great team that cares about our customers! Thank you for letting us be a part of your journey in completing your education. Good luck with your last semester! Stay in touch!

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

I would recommend this company to anyone. Amanda, Ashley and Kristin are all so sweet, and they really know what they are doing. The girls there made my experience so pleasant, and I would work with their company again in a heartbeat.

Aly,

Thank you for that. You too were so wonderful to work with and it was our pleasure to be able to help! Please stay in touch and keep us up to date on your new business.

Original review: July 30, 2019

I got in a really tight bind while trying to finish college, and this was my only option for graduating on time. I know I drove them crazy making sure that this all got done on time, but they were so patient with me the whole process. Great people.

Alex,

Thank you for that! You didn't drive us crazy, we knew it was really important and you had a strict time schedule. We are so glad we were able to get this done and keep you on track with college! Stay in touch and good luck with your fall semester!

Original review: July 29, 2019

You can definitely trust the reviews! I had such a great experience, and I would trust them again without hesitation. They are very down to earth, and they treated me like a human being not just another customer. Give them a shot!

Griffin,

Thank you so much for that! We are glad we made you feel at ease and taken care of during the whole process. We enjoyed working with you and getting to know you! Stay in touch!

Original review: July 25, 2019

I just got done selling my payments to Fairfield Funding, and I am so so so pleased with how the whole process went. Quick and painless! Which is not something I can say about transfers I have done with other companies in the past. Never going back to anyone else.

Zenna,

Thank you for that! We really enjoyed working with you and the opportunity to show you how smoothly a transfer can go. We wish you all the best and appreciate how organized you were! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Original review: June 27, 2019

I worked with Kristin. She helped me every step of the way. I received my payment in a timely manner. I never had to wait for Kristin to respond to any of my questions. I would definitely recommend using Fairfield and I would use them again in the future if I had to!

Danny,

Thank you for that! It was our pleasure to be able to get the transfer done for you quickly! Kristin is great and always communicates with her customers! Stay in touch and good luck!

Fairfield Funding Company Information