Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.99/5

Fairfield Funding purchases structured settlements and annuities to ensure customers get the money needed quickly and hassle-free. Fairfield works to get you the best price and needed cash in as few as five days.

We Offer Solutions with:

-More Experienced staff

Fairfield Funding Call Now Toll Free (888) 943-8637 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

Fairfield Funding Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I live super close to their actual office so I was able to meet a couple people from their team in person - just as nice in person as all the reviews say! I would recommend any one to them, but if you live in GA - it's a no brainer! Better rate and faster than anyone else.

Drew,

Our team loved getting to meet you in person! Thank you for working with us and taking the time to get to know us. Stay in touch and good luck with everything!

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

Very pleased with Fairfield Funding and their staff. I had a peculiar case which I know cause them extra headaches, and their team worked very hard to get this transfer done for me. I know it wasn't easy so I am very thankful I trusted them to get this completed for me.

Michael,

It was our pleasure to use our expertise to work through a difficult transfer. We are so glad we could get this done with your help. We wish you all the best going forward. Stay in touch.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

I used these guys to get money from my settlement annuity. They were very attentive and professional throughout the process. I was thankful to have a helping hand during the hearing and transfer. I would use these guys again! Thanks guys.

Erin,

Thank you for that! We are glad we could get you through the process from start to finish and be there to answer any questions or concerns you had. It was a pleasure working with you. Stay in touch!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2020

I just completed a transfer with these guys. Everyone I interacted with from Ashley in the legal processing department to my account rep Kristin, was always available to answer my questions and concerns. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to raise money from their annuity.

David,

Thank you for the kind words. Our entire team cares for each and every customer and so we are glad you got to experience that. It was a pleasure to work with you and we are so glad we were able to help. Stay in touch!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Even with the holidays, they were still able to get a quick court date and wrap everything up for me before the new year. I was able to afford Christmas presents, and I finally will be able to fix our roof. The amount of relief I feel is insurmountable, and I owe it to Fairfield.

Grant,

We are so glad we were able to get this done for you before your family celebrated Christmas! We know it meant the world to you for your kids to have a few gifts. The roof getting fixed will also be great! Thank you for trusting us and please stay in touch.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

I really needed to get a new truck because I work in landscaping and I needed it to complete my jobs. I was losing money waiting on insurance to handle it so I did some research and decided on Fairfield. They got my transfer done so fast and just in time for the holidays for me to start working more jobs and afford gifts for my kids. I am very glad I went with them and would recommend them to my family and friends.

Josh,

We love hearing this type of story! Thank you for choosing us and we are so glad to have you back in business and making money for you and your family! Happy Holidays to you all! Stay in touch!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I have done this several times and I know all the games. I get phone call after phone call and Fairfield is literally the only company that doesnt drive me crazy. They are smart and professional and just get the job done. I really appreciate their style and hard work.

Belinda,

Thank you for that! You are certainly not alone in how you feel about all the calls. Thank you for seeing through it and trusting us to complete your transfer. It was a pleasure to work with you!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

I found myself in so much debt because unforeseen medical issues and dealing with the stress on top of getting healthy was making things a million times worse. As much as I did not want to cash out my annuity, it was really my only choice. I decided to go with Fairfield because of the reviews, and I am so happy with my choice. They are such a great company. They held my hand the whole way and now I am on the mend in more ways than one!

Betsy,

We are so glad that your health has improved as well as your financial situation! It was our pleasure to be there for you and to try to help relieve some of the stress so that you could take care of yourself!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

This was something I was so stressed out about having to do, but I really didn't have any other option. So I did my research and called around. Fairfield was the only company that made me comfortable and didn't harass me. They are very professional and great at what they do.

Danielle,

Thank you for that. We know this can be extremely stressful and overwhelming and we are always here to help our customers from beginning to end! Thank you for trusting us!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

I had a great experience with Fairfield. They communicated with me throughout the whole process. I never felt out of the loop, and they were able to explain everything to me in a precise way. Very professional.

Kelly,

Thank you for that! We really try hard to make sure all of our customers know what is going on throughout every step of the process because it can be overwhelming. It was an absolute pleasure to work with you! Stay in touch!

Fairfield Funding Company Information