Visit Website
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Visit Website
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.99/5

Fairfield Funding purchases structured settlements and annuities to ensure customers get the money needed quickly and hassle-free. Fairfield works to get you the best price and needed cash in as few as five days.

We Offer Solutions with:

-Instant Signing Bonuses

-Interest free cash advances

-Fast Closings

-Backed by Fairfield 100% Guarantee

-More Experienced staff

Fairfield Funding Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

Fairfield is great. They are down to earth and super real with you. I didn't feel like I was getting passed around to a bunch of people that had no clue what they were doing. They gave me a great price and got it done quickly. What more can you ask for?

Cory,

Thank you for that! We are real people just like you and we are here to provide a great service to you! Thank you for the opportunity and for trusting us! Stay in touch and good luck in school!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2019

Working with other companies in the past left a sour taste in my mouth, but Fairfield Funding exceeded any expectation I had about how this transfer would be completed. They kept me informed, and they were able to get me my lump sum faster than any other company I worked with previously.

Phil,

We are so glad you trusted us and allowed us the opportunity to exceed your expectations! That really means a lot to us! Congratulations on a successful transfer! Stay in touch!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2019

They really do a great job. I was hesitant at first because there are so many bad reviews and horror stories on the internet but I called them anyways and I felt comfortable from the beginning. You can tell they are professionals and good at what they do from the beginning.

Annie,

Thank you for that! Yes, just because there are some bad companies out there doesn't mean we all are! We strive to show people the good side! Thank you for taking the leap of faith and giving us the opportunity! You were a pleasure to work with!

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

Even with an extremely difficult judge and court, Fairfield and their attorneys were able to get this transfer approved for me when other companies could not. It was a difficult road they had ahead of them, but they were so professional and efficient. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Ty,

We couldn't have done it without you! You are very responsible and organized and truly presented your need amazingly. It was our pleasure to work with you!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I had a great experience with Fairfield. They were able to keep true to their word throughout the whole process, and they were able to get my transfer done as quickly as the law allowed. If I find myself in a bind again, I will definitely go back to Fairfield.

Peyton,

Thank you for that! We know you were in a difficult situation so we are so glad we could be there when you had no other options! It was a pleasure to work with you. Take care of yourself.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I have no complaints! They were super nice and friendly the whole time. And quick. I have done a few transfers with them, and they even keep in touch when I am not a current client. Kristin and Amanda are super sweet and I would send anyone their way!

Sophie,

You are so sweet to say all of that. We absolutely love doing business with you and keeping up with you! Thank you for trusting us to get the job done! Talk to you soon!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I would recommend Fairfield Funding to anyone. I had a very pleasant experience with this company. Throughout the process, I spoke with a few different employees, and everyone was polite and informative. I felt comfortable and trusted them with handling this major financial decision for me and my family which is very important.

Edmund,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review. We know you did a lot of research before making this huge decision and we thank you for trusting us to complete the transfer. It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you and your family all the best.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

I would absolutely recommend this company to any of my family and friends. Actually, multiple people in my family have worked with Fairfield Funding, and no one has had a single complaint. They are just a great company with great and thoughtful employees!

Mandy,

Thank you for that! We have enjoyed working with each and every one of your family members! You guys are such a great group and are always so organized! We thank each of you for trusting us with such an important transaction. Stay in touch!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

This company offered me the most money right out of the gate. They didn't play games like the other companies I reached out to. They have been straightforward from the very beginning, and I really appreciate their transparency. Would recommend.

Patrick,

We really appreciate you saying that! We know you don't want to spend a lot of time having to call several companies who don't immediately give you a great offer! We really enjoyed working with you and appreciate your trust in us! Good luck with your new house!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

I have gone with this company multiple times because they get my money to me fast and are always nice and take my calls and answer my questions. I know I can count on them to get the job done and I don't ever worry about them not getting my money to me as fast as possible.

Heather,

It is always a pleasure to work with you and we really appreciated your continuous trust in us to complete your transfer and get your money to you quickly. Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your experience!

Fairfield Funding Company Information