Call toll free
4.99/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Fairfield Funding purchases structured settlements and annuities to ensure customers get the money needed quickly and hassle-free. Fairfield works to get you the best price and needed cash in as few as five days.

We Offer Solutions with:

-Instant Signing Bonuses

-Interest free cash advances

-Fast Closings

-Backed by Fairfield 100% Guarantee

-More Experienced staff

Fairfield Funding Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I would recommend Fairfield Funding to anyone. I had a very pleasant experience with this company. Throughout the process, I spoke with a few different employees, and everyone was polite and informative. I felt comfortable and trusted them with handling this major financial decision for me and my family which is very important.

Edmund,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review. We know you did a lot of research before making this huge decision and we thank you for trusting us to complete the transfer. It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you and your family all the best.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2019

I would absolutely recommend this company to any of my family and friends. Actually, multiple people in my family have worked with Fairfield Funding, and no one has had a single complaint. They are just a great company with great and thoughtful employees!

Mandy,

Thank you for that! We have enjoyed working with each and every one of your family members! You guys are such a great group and are always so organized! We thank each of you for trusting us with such an important transaction. Stay in touch!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2019

This company offered me the most money right out of the gate. They didn't play games like the other companies I reached out to. They have been straightforward from the very beginning, and I really appreciate their transparency. Would recommend.

Patrick,

We really appreciate you saying that! We know you don't want to spend a lot of time having to call several companies who don't immediately give you a great offer! We really enjoyed working with you and appreciate your trust in us! Good luck with your new house!

Original review: Aug. 26, 2019

I have gone with this company multiple times because they get my money to me fast and are always nice and take my calls and answer my questions. I know I can count on them to get the job done and I don't ever worry about them not getting my money to me as fast as possible.

Heather,

It is always a pleasure to work with you and we really appreciated your continuous trust in us to complete your transfer and get your money to you quickly. Thank you for taking the time to let others know about your experience!

Original review: Aug. 23, 2019

They have got some great employees! Everyone I spoke with was professional and friendly. They were able to get me my money quickly, and I was finally able to enroll in my last semester of school. Would highly recommend this company.

Ben,

Thank you for that! We have a great team that cares about our customers! Thank you for letting us be a part of your journey in completing your education. Good luck with your last semester! Stay in touch!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fairfield Funding?

Original review: Aug. 20, 2019

I would recommend this company to anyone. Amanda, Ashley and Kristin are all so sweet, and they really know what they are doing. The girls there made my experience so pleasant, and I would work with their company again in a heartbeat.

Aly,

Thank you for that. You too were so wonderful to work with and it was our pleasure to be able to help! Please stay in touch and keep us up to date on your new business.

Original review: July 30, 2019

I got in a really tight bind while trying to finish college, and this was my only option for graduating on time. I know I drove them crazy making sure that this all got done on time, but they were so patient with me the whole process. Great people.

Alex,

Thank you for that! You didn't drive us crazy, we knew it was really important and you had a strict time schedule. We are so glad we were able to get this done and keep you on track with college! Stay in touch and good luck with your fall semester!

Original review: July 29, 2019

You can definitely trust the reviews! I had such a great experience, and I would trust them again without hesitation. They are very down to earth, and they treated me like a human being not just another customer. Give them a shot!

Griffin,

Thank you so much for that! We are glad we made you feel at ease and taken care of during the whole process. We enjoyed working with you and getting to know you! Stay in touch!

Original review: July 25, 2019

I just got done selling my payments to Fairfield Funding, and I am so so so pleased with how the whole process went. Quick and painless! Which is not something I can say about transfers I have done with other companies in the past. Never going back to anyone else.

Zenna,

Thank you for that! We really enjoyed working with you and the opportunity to show you how smoothly a transfer can go. We wish you all the best and appreciate how organized you were! We look forward to working with you again in the future!

Original review: June 27, 2019

I worked with Kristin. She helped me every step of the way. I received my payment in a timely manner. I never had to wait for Kristin to respond to any of my questions. I would definitely recommend using Fairfield and I would use them again in the future if I had to!

Danny,

Thank you for that! It was our pleasure to be able to get the transfer done for you quickly! Kristin is great and always communicates with her customers! Stay in touch and good luck!

Fairfield Funding Company Information