Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.77/5

Peachtree Financial Solutions is here to help people from all walks of life reach their financial goals. From moving into a bigger home, to getting a more reliable car, to paying tuition, we’ve helped tens of thousands of people. As a leading purchaser of structured settlement payments, we can buy all or some of your structured settlement payments, so you can get on more solid financial footing or take the next big step in your life.

At Peachtree, we help you recognize the financial opportunities you have in reach by listening to your needs, providing personalized options, and offering support along the way. That’s the Peachtree Promise, and we take it very seriously.

Peachtree Financial Solutions Call Now Toll Free (866) 484-6514 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

Peachtree Financial Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?

Original review: March 2, 2020

We had such a great team of associates to help us understand our first time dealing with structured settlements. We chose Peachtree after many other searches of Best buy of my annuity. We worked with Michael and Justin mostly. Mostly Michael, he's very trustworthy, loyal, honest. Doesn't pressure you to sign, gives you your space and time, explanations on everything you ask to better understand. Encourages you to shop around to make sure you're making the right choice. Very empowering company!! From start in December 2019 to finish Feb 2020 had legal action, court dates and money in the bank. Mine was a very large lump sum so it took a tiny bit more time for me to sign. Probably would of had court date sooner. I highly recommend Peachtree and just adore the staff. Thanks guys for making life easier when I needed it the most. Jazzmine

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

This is one of the best reviews we have ever received. Thank you for taking the time to post this , Arminta! We sincerely appreciate the kind words.

Get buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

This was my third transaction with PeachTree and My second transaction dealing with Michael **. This guy is a stud. Out of all my transactions this one went even smoother than the last one and the last went very easy even being in a more difficult state like New York. Total time on this particular one was slightly over 3 months which is absolutely fantastic. He knows the laws which are the most important details to these type of transactions and will get directly to the point. Little things like in my particular county advances on the money aren’t allowed. Particular details of how the court process would go and then it plays out exactly to a tee of how he described it would prior to it happening. It is this kind of professionalism and know how to get the deal done and get you funded (money in your account) that have me continuing to come back to PeachTree and deal with Michael.

The last thing I will mention that I was also extremely pleased with him particularly is the quickness of communication. If nothing has progressed in the case he’s not going to call but the minute something does actually progress and get you closer to what you want he will be on the phone the next minute. Thank you very very much guys.

Vinny,

Michael is truly awesome and we appreciate you taking the time to let the world know! Thanks for this great review and please don't hesitate to contact Michael if you need anything in the future. Happy Holidays!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Honestly Samantha ** is one of the best account executives I have ever worked with. She is really kind, patient, helpful, and sweet. She is very polite and has a kind voice. This isn’t my first time dealing with the company, but by far the smoothest, and the fastest to date, thanks to Samantha. She’s always available via phone or text, or email. She was very informative in explaining my deal and helping me with anything I needed help on all the way up to the court date. She made sure I stayed on top of getting documents signed and notarized. I would recommend her to any and every one that I know.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

What a stellar review! We will certainly pass this feedback along to Samantha. Thank you for taking the time to post and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need help in the future.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

This was the first time I had ever attempted to collect my structured settlement, so naturally I had no idea what I was doing as far as where and how do I get my funds. I contacted Peach tree after speaking to another company in hopes of getting a competitive rate. I got in contact with Jamie at peach tree, who was extremely helpful and transparent throughout the whole process. She always made sure to answer my questions and explain every step in the process. As well as give an incredibly competitive rate compared to other companies. What made the biggest difference is Jamie’s patience and willingness to work around my schedule to get things done. I couldn’t have done any of this without the help of Jamie from peach tree!

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Thanks for the excellent review, Daniel! We'll pass this feedback along to Jamie. Feel free to contact her if you need anything in the future.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

When Samantha tried to contact me regarding the options for accessing the annuity she often spoke to my mother because of my schedule and I didn't return the calls. To my benefit, she didn't give up, she continued to call and provided my mother with information that resulted in me returning her call. I was apprehensive about going through this process but Samantha made it an easy experience, she was very professional and diligently followed up with instructions and reminders. She is very knowledgeable about the process and provided answers to all of my questions in a timely manner. Samantha was always positive and pleasant in conversations. Hopefully I'm not going to need to access any more of the funds but if I do, I will not hesitate to contact Samantha or recommend her to others.

Gail,

We couldn't dream of receiving a better review than this! We greatly appreciate this high praise and will be pass your feedback along to Samantha. If you ever need help with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact her. Thanks and best wishes!

Original review: July 28, 2020

Shannon handled my order to withdraw money from my structured settlement and did an amazing job! This process couldn’t have been any easier, thanks to Shannon. Her communication was very clear and effective.

Original review: July 28, 2020

I am very satisfied with the help and assurance I got from Matthew ** and would recommend anybody needing to get a settlement or annuity to go through Peachtree. They made sure I understood everything and was satisfied with the process and outcome.

Original review: July 24, 2020

Veronica was awesome to work with. I went through several companies and she worked with me and gave me the best deal possible. It was an easy process and she was great with communication and timely responses. Would highly recommend her!!

Original review: July 20, 2020

Shannon went above and beyond helping me and my fiancé with some business we had with Peachtree. She responded quickly to any and all questions we had all hours of the day. I could not have asked for a better employer helping us.

Original review: July 15, 2020

I have worked with Peachtree for all of my transactions. I worked mainly with Veronica and Justin. Veronica always kept me up to date and informed. Both Veronica and Justin were professional yet personable at the same time. Thank you for a smooth and seamless transaction.

Peachtree Financial Solutions Company Information