toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Peachtree Financial Solutions

Hi Mario, Glad to hear you enjoy working with Whitney as much as we do! Thank you for taking the time to give this review and for being our customer.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I will definitely recommend Whitney. She was very professional and she made the whole thing so much easy. Very smooth very polite. Answer all my questions and she will always call me back whenever I left a message. Excellent customer service.

Peachtree Financial Solutions

Callie, Thank you for your stellar review! We are glad everything went well. If you need help in the future, Veronica would be more than happy to work with you again.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

Veronica at Peachtree helped me through the process a different made me very comfortable about my decisions for the help I needed. She also helped get me the best offer I could get even comparing to several other companies. I would highly recommend Peachtree to anyone over other companies because they are very open and honest about their offers. Plus Veronica was very patient and helpful with me through the whole process.

Peachtree Financial Solutions

Hi Heather, It was a pleasure working with you and relieving some of your stress. Thank you for the positive review!

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Got my loan quick. Friendly service. Really liked my agent. Love that I didn't have to go to court. Didn't have to leave home but once to fax something. They keep you up to date with everything. Would recommend anybody who ask me. It took a big weight off my back.

Peachtree Financial Solutions

Hi Zoie, I'm so pleased we were there for you when the time was right for you. We appreciate the review and will be sure that Whitney receives the feedback!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

I started my inquiry with Whitney about 2 years ago and since then she periodically checks in with me and lets me know the value of my annuity. Finally just a few months ago I decided to sell my annuity and she was immensely helpful throughout the entire process. She never pressured me to sell, rather just inform me of the value of my money. She has gone above to be accommodating in our time of need (because let's be honest, most of us cash because we need the money rather than want it) and she make the whole process easier. Thanks Whitney!

Peachtree Financial Solutions

Thank you for taking the time to give this review, Antonio. Cathy is one of the best- our customers are in good hands with her. Congratulations on the sale of your payments!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Structured settlement buyout. Cathy was very helpful and had all the information I needed. She guided me through the process and made me feel at ease with my plans. Quick response to any questions I had throughout the short waiting period. The staff was quick to find any information that was needed on my end to expedite the transaction. Thank you all for making this as easy as possible.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?

Peachtree Financial Solutions

Thanks for the comment! Our reps always try to get that extra mile for our customers and am so happy to hear everything went smoothly for you.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Cathy was very good at what she did for me, kept me informed and make sure everything was taken care of properly. I would recommend her to anybody that has an annuity or structured settlement. She went above and beyond most people.

Hi Kimberly,

We're glad to hear Mike is working so hard for you. He's one of the best people we have, so you're in good hands. Best of luck on September 7th! If you need anything in the meantime, don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

I just want to say Thank You for everything! Mike ** and his team have been great in helping us try to get my oldest son in college online or how ever he wants. Plus, hopefully a used car for work and school. I thank him for everything. He is Awesome. God Bless You, prayers needed on the 7th of September.

Se'Vae,

We're so glad to hear about your experience and appreciate you sharing it with the world! Whitney is truly amazing and it's good to know she the process easy for you. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact her. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

Whitney did an excellent job in keeping me informed about the entire process of selling a portion of my settlement. She made sure to give me multiple options, and helped answer all of my questions which gave me the confidence to make the sale. She is awesome, and I wouldn't be where I am today without her help. Thanks for everything!!

Hi Tabitha,

We're thrilled to hear you experience has been so good and really appreciate that you're sharing your experience with the world. Whitney really is awesome at what she does and, if you ever need anything in the future, you know who to call. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

Ms. ** has been the best. Any question or issue that I had she was very quick to resolve. Very polite and definitely cares about the satisfaction of her clients. I'd definitely refer her to everyone I know. I'd choose Peachtree every time.

Hi Lisa,

We're so happy to hear about your experience. Kristen is the best! If you ever need help in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Kristen from Peachtree help me with cashing in my annuities. She was incredibly helpful and efficient the entire time I worked with her. She kept me informed and moved everything along in an extremely timely fashion. She answered all my questions and was unfailingly polite, friendly and professional. I would recommend them to anyone.

Hi James,

We're thrilled to hear about your experience. Thanks for taking the time to submit a review for Kristen. She's the best! If you ever need help again in the future, don't hesitate to contact Kristen directly. Have a great rest of your summer!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Wow! All I can say is Peachtree/Kristen ** made my experience with my annuity A breeze! They were very professional, helpful and very easy to work with. I would give them a five star recommendation.

Hi Thomas,

Glad Whitney was able to help. As we're sure you can tell by her other reviews, she's really great at her job! We understand the court process can be frustrating at times, but we're thrilled to hear it all worked out. If you ever need help in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

Whitney Was extremely helpful even when the court put us through the ringer, she was always available for any questions or concerns I had. Although this can be a stressful process. Whitney helped continue to keep my faith in the company as well as reassuring me that she will get it done for me. Thank you for all the help

Hi Linda,

Whitney is a rockstar and we're glad to know she made the process so easy for you! We love when customers ask us a lot of questions. It really shows you take the process and your money seriously. If you ever have questions or need help in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to Whitney. Thanks and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

Whitney could not have made this process any easier! She relieved a lot of stress from the whole situation and was super friendly every time we spoke, even when I asked a ton of the same questions more than once. She was very patient, very knowledgeable, and very accommodating. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone! Great experience!

Hi Jacqueline,

Whitney is simply amazing! We're thrilled to know you had a great experience. If you ever need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I had a great experience with Peachtree. Whitney was wonderful. She stayed in touch with me through the whole process. She made sure I understood everything before I committed. Awesome experience. Thanks.

Hi Ashley,
Thank you for your feedback! We are so pleased you had a good experience with Whitney and the Peachtree team. We appreciate you recommending us to your friends, and hope to work with you again as well!

Lia

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I was pleased with the business I conducted with y'all. Whitney was a pleasure to work with and very helpful and understanding about everything. I love the fact she went the extra mile, when necessary, and was quick with every transaction. Definitely would recommend a friend!

Hi Tanda,

Sam's the man! We're glad to hear he was so helpful and that we were able to get you your money so quickly. If you ever need help in the future, please don't hesitate to call Sam. Thanks!!

Original review: July 25, 2017

I would recommend Peachtree settlement to anyone out there that wanted a fair deal within a timely manner. Sam was straightforward and honest. Never pushing. It only took about 2.5 months for my totally process. Thank you Sam for everything.

Hi K,

Glad everything worked out so well! Whitney is terrific! If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: July 24, 2017

I had a wonderfully positive experience with Peachtree Financial Solutions. Upon my first inquiry via an online form, I received a call from an account representative within a prompt time frame. My representative, Whitney, listened to my financial needs and goals and thoroughly reviewed the entire process from establishing the best offer (interest rates, amount of payments to sell) to how to prepare for the probate hearing. Peachtree offered me a highly competitive interest rate for my annuity payment transaction. I did not feel pressured and Whitney was more than understanding when answering my questions. I would highly recommend Peachtree Financial Services for annuity transaction needs.

Hi Cherie,

Glad you had such a good experience. Whitney is awesome! We really appreciate the kind words. If you ever need more cash in the future, don't hesitate to call. Thanks and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Original review: July 23, 2017

I had the most pleasant experience with Whitney. She was great, I loved working with her. She was attentive, knowledgeable and, on top of everything when she said she promises she keeps her word. I worked with another company before and chose Peachtree Financial Solutions after I had a bad experience with JG **. Thank you for making this a better experience.

Braxton,

Thank you for the stellar review! Veronica is one of the best people we have, so we're glad your experience was so positive. If you or anyone you know needs help in the future, don't hesitate to call!

Original review: July 11, 2017

Veronica was greatly helpful and very quick responding to me and getting everything set up for me. I'm very thankful for the help and everything Peachtree has done for me. Also I feel like Veronica deserves some kind of bonus or promotion or raise or something. She was great. Thank you.

Hi Reginald,

Dan is the man! Glad everything went well. If you or anyone you know needs help in the future, you know who to call. Thanks!!

Original review: June 28, 2017

My experience with Peachtree was a very good one. Dan ** was the representative that handled my process from start to finish. He was very informative on any questions I had. My biggest take away from this experience would be the fact that Dan stayed in contact with me at least twice a week with new information or just to stay in communication. Very positive experience.

Jundell,

We greatly appreciate the kind words. Jenna is one of the best people we have and are happy to hear your experience was so positive. If you need any help in the future, don't hesitate to call Jenna again. Thanks and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Original review: June 14, 2017

I really enjoy dealing with Jenna any time I do business with the company. I will only communicate with her. I will never give a good rating on the company or refer Peachtree to anyone but Jenna made my experience very pleasing. She really knows how to deal with people.

Natisha,

We greatly appreciate the kind words and are thrilled to hear your experience with Veronica was so positive. If you, or anyone you know, needs cash from their structured settlement in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Best of luck! Thanks!

Original review: June 12, 2017

Settlement transaction - I just want to say thank you to Veronica for making this my easiest transaction. Veronica and her staff were all polite and made sure things was done my way. The transaction was quick, easy and fast. I can't think of a better person to help me in my time of need. Thank you again Veronica.

Alejandra,

We're thrilled you had a great experience working with Mike. He really takes great care of his customers. If you're ever looking to complete another transaction, please don't hesitate to reach out right away. We look forward to working with you again. Thanks!

Original review: June 12, 2017

Before I started this process I thought it was going to be difficult and unfair. When I contacted Peachtree and talked to Mike he was very friendly and informative from the start. This whole process has been very easy and a very positive experience. Mike was there any time I had a question and was able to get me what I was asking for. Overall I would recommend Peachtree highly due to the fact that you get helped though the whole process and it is very fair. I would do it all over again.

Zachary,

You're right, Cathy is the best! We're thrilled to hear your experience was so great. If you ever need anything in the future, or wish to complete another transaction, don't hesitate to contact Cathy immediately. Thanks!

Original review: June 2, 2017

I had the pleasure to work with Cathy on selling my annuity to Peachtree. Since the beginning, she has been great help and made every step understandable for me. Please recognize Cathy for how fantastic she is at her job! Thank you!

Hi Kelsey,

Thank you for the kind words and we'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Cathy. Please don't hesitate to reach out for anything you may need in the future.

Original review: April 28, 2017

Cathy ** was helping me through this process and I could not have been helped by a more patient and knowledgeable person. Very thankful for what PeachTree has offered me for my structured settlement. I would absolutely recommend PeachTree (Cathy) to anyone else looking to sell their settlements as they were the highest bidder by far.

Hi Nancy,

We greatly appreciate the kind words and are thrilled you had such a great experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out for anything you may need in the future. Thanks!

Original review: April 27, 2017

This was our first experience with this type of transaction and we worked with Cathy **. She explained the process thoroughly and treated us fairly. More importantly she was kind and understanding. I would go back to Peachtree without hesitation. Overall a very good experience.

Hi Carolyn,

We greatly appreciate the kind words. Don't hesitate to reach out for anything you may need in the future. Thanks!

Original review: April 17, 2017

Thanks to you and all your help my dreams have become a reality that still shocks me everyday! Peachtree has given me advice and sensible security making an agreement with them that led me to the lifestyle I am proud to live now! I used the money to buy a house and remodel it! It has become our wonderful home and I am so thankful for Veronica ** and the team working with Peachtree to get my settlement sooner! Changing lives one settlement at a time.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the kind words. Veronica is the best! Don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything in the future.

Original review: March 2, 2017

I've had a fantastic experience with Peachtree. I've done several transactions. All of them met my expectations and were expedited. Veronica and her team are helpful, friendly, respectful, and accessible. She is impressive. Also, so impressed by the multiple promotional offers. Keep up the good work. I would highly recommend Peachtree to others. Thanks for everything.

Lisbette,

Thank you so much for the kind words. Enjoy the new home and furniture!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

At first I was skeptical about taking out my settlement funds. I was afraid I was going to lose money, but Jenna was there for me all the way through the process and assured every time. I learned to trust her. Her service was very kind and professional. She helped me gather all of my documents for court day and made sure everything went as smooth as possible so that I received my funds as quick as possible and I did! Within a week I received my 165,000 in my bank account. Thank god! This money got us a home paid down that we don't owe and left over money for new furniture. I recommend Peachtree, Jenna and her team for making my dream a reality. For offering me the relief that I needed that not even my primary settlement company that held my money offered me, which was the reason I Turned for help. You can trust the company with big amounts of $$$$. Thank you Peachtree!

Hi Jackie,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're thrilled you had such a great experience and agree with you that Jenna is awesome. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the future.

Best,

Dan Lavelle

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

Jenna handled the sale of my annuity promptly and very courteously. She set everything up for me so that it was extremely easy and stress-free! I highly recommend her and her company as I felt very comfortable with everyone I dealt with although I mainly went through Jenna for everything. She was quick with responses regardless of whether I called and left a message or if I sent a text message. The whole process took exactly as long as she said it would and there was never any false information or false promises given and they even offered to honor any other offers if they were to be beaten out by price and no other company would even offer to send anything in writing despite claiming they could do better which to us meant they weren't able to. Overall it was an extreme pleasure dealing with Jenna and feel she deserves a raise!!!

Peachtree Financial Solutions Company Profile