Call toll free
4.83/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Peachtree Financial Solutions is here to help people from all walks of life reach their financial goals. From moving into a bigger home, to getting a more reliable car, to paying tuition, we’ve helped tens of thousands of people. As a leading purchaser of structured settlement payments, we can buy all or some of your structured settlement payments, so you can get on more solid financial footing or take the next big step in your life.

At Peachtree, we help you recognize the financial opportunities you have in reach by listening to your needs, providing personalized options, and offering support along the way. That’s the Peachtree Promise, and we take it very seriously.

View More View More

91 Peachtree Financial Solutions Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I started the process with a call to Peachtree because I have worked with them before. Jamie was there to assist me and answer all my questions. I then continued to shop around in order to find the best opportunity. When I spoke to her again she was confident in assuring me that peachtree would be able to give me the most, as well as the simplest and seamless transaction. That is exactly what was accomplished. She walked me through every step and made sure I had no worries. Very impressed with the service and I greatly appreciate all the work her and the team put in. Thank you!

Justin,

Thanks for the great review! Jamie is the best and we're glad to hear she took such great care of you! We greatly appreciate you and the trust you've placed in us to complete multiple transactions. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to Jamie.

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I couldn't have asked for a better company than Peachtree to turn to in my time of financial crisis. I was going through a very difficult time, and didn't know what I was going to do. I had seen commercials regarding the sale of structured settlements and annuities, but I was nervous and wasn't sure that route would be the best for me. Nevertheless, I did research, and decided upon Peachtree. From the very beginning, my Account Executive, Keith **, put me at ease. He explained the process in terms that I could easily understand; provided me with options, and assisted me in coming up with the best solution for my situation. When we ran into a roadblock, Keith worked diligently on my behalf with my insurance company and we were able to complete the transaction. In addition to Keith, who was exceptional, I would like to give kudos to those who assisted me when he was not available. What a great bunch of people!

Hi Caralyon,

We can't thank you enough for this excellent review. Keith is one of our most knowledgeable and experienced Account Executives and we're glad he took such great care of you. Should you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to contact Keith. Cheers!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Helping my daughter get a cash settlement was easy with the hep of Peachtree. From my initial contact with Kathy through closing with Raymond was a positive smooth transition. Customer service was excellent. Someone was always there to guide me to the next step. Our goals were accomplished. Thank you Peachtree.

Hi Kathy,

We appreciate this great review! Our goal is to make the transaction as easy as possible for our customers, so we're glad to hear you had such a positive experience. If you ever need help again in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

This process was not as bad as I expected to be. Both Veronica and Erin were very helpful and made communication very convenient. I understood every step of the process along the way. Thank you!

Christopher,

Thank you for the kind words. We'll be sure to pass them on to Veronica and Erin. If you need anything further, don't hesitate to reach out.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

The Peachtree Representative I received was a nice, understanding, made sure I was comfortable with my decision. Doing their best to help me as a customer. The process is easy. Just following instructions. Great people. Thanks PEACHTREE.

Hey Ross,

You're welcome. Thank YOU for putting you trust in us. If you ever need any help again in the future, don't hesitate to reach out!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?

Original review: July 20, 2018

I decided to sell the last payout of my annuity to Peachtree. My annuity came in 5 payments and my next was due in approximately 3 years. I consulted with multiple companies and Peachtree was able to give me the best deal on my annuity. Along with giving the best quote, Peachtree was a friendly and easy company to work with. They called and texted whenever there was paperwork to be filled out or when I had any questions. The court process was relatively easy and they arranged the hearing, along with covering court fees. Overall, I am satisfied with the ease and the payout from working with Peachtree.

Hi Abby,

We strive to make the process as easy as possible for our customers and we're grateful that you chose to work with us. If you ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks for the review!

Original review: July 17, 2018

Veronica has always treated me special. She is a very hard worker and goes out of her way to make sure everything runs smoothly. I trust her and everything she has done for me. I would highly recommend Peachtree for anyone needing assistance with their annuity.

Joan,

Thank you for the AWESOME review! Veronica has an amazing work ethic and it really shows. We're glad everything worked out so well. If you ever need help again in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Cheers!

Original review: July 16, 2018

Ray kept me informed the whole time just as the last executives I had on the prior cases. He was very informative and stayed current on all changes in the process. I'd refer him as a go-to for a friend or family if wanting to use Peachtree. Any discrepancies was handled accordingly and the whole experience was great and efficient. The time frame from start to finish was faster than any other transaction process I've had with the company. He even offered a recommendation for a job opportunity if I could relocate around the area. So 5 stars to Ray, Mike, Kelly and the entire team at the Peachtree Financial Headquarters. I hope to be in contact with them soon about that. The rates were great. The service was satisfactory and the professionalism was next to none compared to other companies I've been in contact with. Thanks to the whole team for the courtesy and the opportunity. Salute!

Christopher,

We greatly appreciate this incredible review! Ray is awesome and we'll be happy to pass your kind words on to him. If you ever need help again in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: July 16, 2018

Ms. ** has been such a blessing to me and my family with the several transactions I have done with Peachtree. She is so professional and she cared as much as I did if not more. I know she had me and my family’s best interest at heart. I know anyone who deals with her will have it easy!! Thank you, Peachtree once again!!

Nathan,

You're very welcome! We're thrilled that you chose to do business with us and that your experience was so positive. If you ever need help again in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: July 2, 2018

I spoke with Mike ** who was an amazing help. He kept in constant contact with letting me know exactly what was happening with my settlement. I would refer anyone to Peachtree and Mike. Thank you for all your hard work in getting this done for me.

Shari,

What an incredible review! Mike really is great at what he does and we're thrilled you had such a great experience. If you ever need help again, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: July 2, 2018

Working with Jamie at Peachtree was easy. She made certain everything was complete, explained each step and followed through with everything she promised. She was thorough from beginning to end. I received my payment quickly. Very easy and hassle-free. Would definitely work w/ Jamie and Peachtree in the future. Flawless! Thank you Jamie and Peachtree!

Bruce,

We really appreciate the kind words and will pass them off to Jamie. We're very glad to hear everything was so easy and, if you ever need help again, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks!

Original review: June 29, 2018

My experience with Peachtree was a positive one. Ray ** and Mike ** are very professional, efficient, and quick. They always had the time to update me throughout the process and were always there to answer any of my questions. I would highly recommend. It was a pleasure doing business!

Johnny,

You worked with two of the best in Ray and Mike. We're thrilled to hear they took such great care of you and will pass on your kind words. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: June 11, 2018

Peachtree was the best choice I chose to handle my case! They are very helpful and are always on point with everything! I highly recommend Peachtree to anyone! And if you guys get Veronica you're in very great hands!! She's the best and always gets everything done when she says!

Hi Albert,

Thanks for the awesome review! Veronica takes great care of her customers which is why you see her mentioned on this page so frequently. We're glad you chose to put your trust in her and us. If you ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Have a great summer!

Original review: June 10, 2018

I had a great experience with Jamie and Whitney. They made the whole process move smoothly and they were very helpful to me. I would recommend Peachtree anytime to family and friends. Thanks again.

LaTris,

We'll be sure to pass your kind words to Jamie and Whitney! They're both awesome at what they do and we're glad to hear you had such a great experience. If you ever need help again, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: May 23, 2018

I thank GOD she didn't give up on me. I was going to go with another company for less money and Whitney took her time and was always professional even when I seem to be confused. She explained over and over any questions and doubt I had. I Always was able to get in touch with her. She always answer my calls. I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks again Whitney.

Tracey,

There's a reason why Whitney is frequently mentioned on this review platform and it's because of stories like yours. We're thrilled to hear Whitney was able to take such great care of you. If you ever need help in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out again. Thanks!

Original review: May 23, 2018

Had used Peachtree several times for cashing in structured settlement payments. It's always easy and you always get a direct line to the same person to deal with. I would use again and recommend to anyone looking to sell future payments.

Justin,

We appreciate the kind words and your continued trust in us. Working with you is always a pleasure and, if you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: May 17, 2018

Seth and I had a great experience with Peachtree! Dan ** was who we dealt with from the first call through the entire process. He was amazing, he always answered any questions or concerns we had. He also made the process effortlessly. Anytime we called in, the staff knew who we were and made sure we got what we needed. I would recommend Peachtree to anyone! Honestly I would say to ask for Dan **.

Hi Seth,

Thanks for the kind note. Dan is awesome and we're glad he made things so easy for you. If you ever need help again in the future, don't hesitate to reach out! Cheers!

Original review: May 15, 2018

I sincerely appreciate all the help Veronica ** gave to my son and myself during this process. She was very thorough and very detailed in explaining each step of selling part of Justin's settlement. She was very kind to us and If Justin needs help in the future I will only work with her. She was very good to us.

Rebecca and Justin,

We sincerely appreciate your business and the trust you put in Veronica. She never lets her customers down! If you ever need help again in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: May 10, 2018

This process could have been very intimidating, stressful, confusing and generally unpleasant. Luckily for me, I called Peachtree and a woman named Veronica ** was on the other end to greet me. The voice was much more cheerful and inviting than what I had expected and I immediately felt some relief, but I still expected to hear a lot of terminologies that I would not understand and I felt sure that I’m one way or another, I would feel uneasy because of my lack of knowledge here. What I got instead was a genuine and patient woman who went above and beyond every step of the way to make absolutely sure that I felt confident in my understanding of the process.

I told her honestly that I wanted to get the best offer I could and that I would be calling another company for counter offers in between each of our talks. Veronica not only encouraged me to do so, she made several documents of her changing offers so that my interaction with the other company would go smoothly. She made me feel comfortable and she was so incredibly understanding of my situation and my want to “shop around”, although she assured me that Peachtree would take the very best care of me - and she was right. She alleviated every single doubt that I had, she answered my questions when I would ask the same thing several times so that I had a clear understanding of everything she said to me. She was not only kind to me, but she was HONEST with me which meant more to me than I can express, especially in a financial situation such as this.

I never felt like I was being pressured or taken advantage of, and she never tried to talk me into anything at all. She asked me what I hoped to get out of our talks, and she gave me exactly that. Oh, and did I mention... The amount of time that Veronica spent working with me was roughly 8 hours, and stretched over a period of 3 days. She never got sick of my negotiating, she never transferred me to another representative, and she never made me feel like she was anything less than thrilled to do everything she could to satisfy me.

Veronica ** deserves the upmost recognition for the way that she represents herself, and your company as a whole. She knew the answer to every question and explained everything to me in such a way that I ended up feeling as though I truly had as much knowledge about everything as her, and she gave me the confidence to make my final decision, again without any doubts or concerns. Veronica ** worked with me, and In competition with another company, until she got the absolute maximum amount for me that she possibly could.

When we reached the end of the line and both Peachtree and the other company had reached their final offer, the numbers were matched. Veronica ** is THE reason I chose to do my business with Peachtree. She kept her word and matched every other offer I was given. She sent text messages and emails throughout so that I knew she was there for me and would do everything she could to get my business as long as I felt comfortable. I could have taken a different path and gotten the same amount of money - but the way that Veronica took care of me made her offer so much more valuable.

She even made me 2 versions of the same contract so that I could easily send our agreement to my lawyer for one last opinion. The fact that she encouraged me to do everything I could to get exactly what I wanted, and by sticking with her, I am confident that I have. I will recommend Peachtree to anyone and everyone, and I can only hope that they are lucky enough to have Mrs. ** as their representative. PROMOTE VERONICA **!

Hi Samantha,

We really appreciate the kind words and totally understand your reservations as you began the process. We're also thrilled Veronica made it so easy for you! She's one of the absolute best we have on our team. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need help again in the future. Thanks!

Original review: May 9, 2018

Veronica ** has helped me twice through a settlement process and had been wonderful both times. I would recommend her to anyone I know. She made this process so much easier and smooth than other financial services I’ve tried.

Hi Austin,

We greatly appreciate your business and for putting your trust in Veronica multiple times. Also, we agree, she is wonderful. Thanks for the kind words and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help in the future. Cheers!

Original review: May 4, 2018

Our experience with Peachtree will be memorable. Cathy ** went beyond my expectations to help Alex ** and myself with the sale of my annuity. She was prompt in answering any and all of our questions we had from day one! She explained the process in detail on how everything would occur and covered everything with a fine comb. If we had to do the process over again we would want Cathy ** as the Peachtree Representative.

Celestino,

This makes us so happy to hear! Cathy is truly dedicated to her role and takes great care of her customers. We're glad to hear your experience was so positive. If you ever need help again in the future, you know who to call! Thanks!

Original review: May 4, 2018

The process to cash out my annuity was a breeze with Cathy **. She worked closely with me & was so helpful throughout the process. I’ve worked with her a few times before and would recommend her and Peachtree ANYTIME!!

Hi Christina,

Knowing that you trusted Cathy enough to work with her multiple times is greater than any compliment we could ever receive! You're truly in great hands with her and Peachtree. We greatly appreciate this kind review and, if you ever need help again, you know who to call. Thanks!

Original review: May 4, 2018

I’m not going to lie. I didn’t want to have to sell any of my annuity but I truly didn’t have a choice but with Peachtree it was the best choice for me. Whitney especially has been the one to make this all work for the best. Quick, fast, and simple. Thank you to Whitney and Peachtree!!!

Hi Elyssa,

We understand the decision to sell your annuity is not always easy and we're glad Whitney made your experience positive. We wish you all the best and really appreciate the kind review. If you ever need help again, don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks!

Original review: May 4, 2018

Miss Whitney was very professional, understanding and very very patient with our situation. She went way out her way to help us and when we didn't like certain things she corrected and she was very concerned about her clients and I really appreciate her. If I have to go through it again it would be Peachtree with Whitney.

Lillie,

Thank you for the kind review! We'll pass your remarks onto Whitney. She's awesome and is always willing to go above and beyond to help her clients. We're thrilled you had such a positive experience. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Original review: April 27, 2018

Veronica was amazing! This was my first time working with Peachtree, She helped walk me through the process and explained everything to me! I couldn't have had a better agent! Thank you so much Veronica and Peachtree!

Hi Savannah,

It's true, you really couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. Veronica is incredible! We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to her. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: April 19, 2018

Recently, I just completed a transaction. Veronica ** was extremely helpful. She was there to walk me through every step of the process. I will recommend her to any of my friends who are interested in doing a similar transaction. Thank you Veronica!

Hi Alvin,

We'll be sure to pass on your kind words. There's a reason you see Veronica mentioned on here so frequently - she's awesome! We're thrilled to hear she took such great care of you. If you or anyone you know needs help with this kind of transaction in the future, please don't hesitate to contact her. Thanks!

Original review: April 17, 2018

My experience with Peachtree has been a pleasure thanks to Mike ** and his awesome customer service. He has been great throughout the whole process. He has great communication skills. Anytime I called Mike ** was available and ready to answer any questions that I had. Again I want to say thank you peachtree and Mike **. You are great and made doing business with Peachtree of pleasure.

Hi David,

There's a reason you see Mike's name so frequently on this page and it's because he provides an extraordinary level of service to his customers like you. We will be sure to pass your kind words on to him and we thank you for taking the time to drop a note. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Cheers!

Original review: March 21, 2018

I was very reluctant at first about selling the rest of my settlement payments at first. I really only intended to get some quotes and then continue to think it over for a bit but as soon as I called Peachtree and spoke with a representative, I was completely reassured that I wasn’t going to be scammed. I was given a super competitive rate that not a single other company could even match and I had the pleasure of working with Daniel ** throughout my entire experience. He was very knowledgeable, supportive and he was honest. He helped me along every step of the way and I felt very relieved knowing that I wouldn’t be bounced around between people. He was beyond amazing and I think that without him, my experience wouldn’t have been half as pleasant as it was. I’m thoroughly impressed and I would recommend Peachtree to anyone who is ever in the situation that I was.

Kenzie,

What a great review! We'll pass your kind words on to Dan and, if you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks!

Original review: March 16, 2018

My last transaction with Peachtree rep. Daniel ** was an absolute pleasure. Clearly walked us thru our options and followed up on every question from the contract date to the court date and even after transaction was completed. Would highly recommend him to friends and family.

Hi David,

Always great hearing from our customers in NEPA! Dan is one of our best people and we're glad to hear he was so helpful. If you or anyone you know needs help in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

Very professional services, they work so well and there is always communication. Everything went very smoothly and very quickly. Veronica helped me out along with the rest of the team and I'm very happy to have worked with Peachtree.

Hi Paul,

We love hearing from our friends in Chicago! Veronica is awesome and we'll be sure to pass your kind words on to her. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Peachtree Financial Solutions expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Peachtree is one of the largest companies in the structured settlement purchasing industry, located just outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They have built their award-winning reputation on customer service.

• Easy-to-use website: The Peachtree website is organized by consumer goals. Consumers can follow the standard process without having to first learn complicated financial terms.

• Online chat: Peachtree offers a chat feature on its website for instant answers to questions.

• Dedicated service representative: Peachtree offers consumers a single representative for the entire process of purchasing structured settlement payments. Consumers can save time and frustration by having one representative who is familiar with their application.

• National coverage: Peachtree has experience with purchasing structured settlement payments in all fifty states.

• Best for: consumers with structured settlements, annuities or lottery winnings.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs