Call toll free
4.85/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Peachtree Financial Solutions is here to help people from all walks of life reach their financial goals. From moving into a bigger home, to getting a more reliable car, to paying tuition, we’ve helped tens of thousands of people. As a leading purchaser of structured settlement payments, we can buy all or some of your structured settlement payments, so you can get on more solid financial footing or take the next big step in your life.

At Peachtree, we help you recognize the financial opportunities you have in reach by listening to your needs, providing personalized options, and offering support along the way. That’s the Peachtree Promise, and we take it very seriously.

View More View More

Peachtree Financial Solutions Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Honestly Samantha ** is one of the best account executives I have ever worked with. She is really kind, patient, helpful, and sweet. She is very polite and has a kind voice. This isn’t my first time dealing with the company, but by far the smoothest, and the fastest to date, thanks to Samantha. She’s always available via phone or text, or email. She was very informative in explaining my deal and helping me with anything I needed help on all the way up to the court date. She made sure I stayed on top of getting documents signed and notarized. I would recommend her to any and every one that I know.

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

When Samantha tried to contact me regarding the options for accessing the annuity she often spoke to my mother because of my schedule and I didn't return the calls. To my benefit, she didn't give up, she continued to call and provided my mother with information that resulted in me returning her call. I was apprehensive about going through this process but Samantha made it an easy experience, she was very professional and diligently followed up with instructions and reminders. She is very knowledgeable about the process and provided answers to all of my questions in a timely manner. Samantha was always positive and pleasant in conversations. Hopefully I'm not going to need to access any more of the funds but if I do, I will not hesitate to contact Samantha or recommend her to others.

Gail,

We couldn't dream of receiving a better review than this! We greatly appreciate this high praise and will be pass your feedback along to Samantha. If you ever need help with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact her. Thanks and best wishes!

Original review: May 28, 2019

I had no idea that I had options when it came to the type of annuity I had chosen. Actually, I was told I didn't and that I would have to wait to receive my yearly contribution, when I reached out to the company that had my annuity. I saw a commercial for Peachtree, and decided to check and see if they could help me. From the get go, the experience was stellar! The people I spoke with, educated me on my annuity and the options and how everything works. I was able to make a clear decision on which way to go and felt very confident. The process to sell the annuity was very easy and I had my funds within days. Selling my annuity to Peachtree gave me freedom. It helped me get my head way above water, paying my debt down and also having a cushion, so I can focus on serving my clients and not on my debt. Thank you Jake and Peachtree!

Samantha,

We're a fan of you! We can't tell you how much we appreciate this review. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact Jake. Thanks!

Original review: March 15, 2019

When I considered this process, I will admit I was nervous and scared. I wanted to go back to school and purchase a house, and I knew the only way to do it was to cash in my trust fund early. I shopped around a bit and landed here. There are no words to express how awesome Peachtree's team is. Jamie took all my fears and worries away. She was there the whole process and called me daily even if there wasn't an update to give. If your reading this review to try and get a recommendation on this place, then my advise to you is give Jamie a call!! You won't regret it, you will get a fair amount of your money. Jamie has been there every time I call. The process is simple and fast. Even months later when I called her for documents she remembered who I was and took care of me. I cannot say this enough!!! Their team is awesome and Jamie is amazing!!!

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

We can't ask for a better review than this. Thank you so much! We're glad to hear Jamie was so good to you. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help again.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Working with Jamie from Peachtree was a great experience. She was professional, efficient and thorough with everything, including paperwork, phone calls and receiving important documents in a timely manner. I never felt alone during this experience and I knew I had a great team of people behind me. I appreciate everything she has done! I would definitely work with Peachtree in the future if needed! Thank you, Jamie. :)

Heather,

Thank you for the amazing review! If you scroll through our reviews, you'll notice Jamie is mentioned quite frequently because she is one of the best in our business. We greatly appreciate you choosing to work with us and hope that, if you ever need help in the future, you won't hesitate to contact Jamie.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?

Original review: Nov. 7, 2019

Veronica was not only nice but she was so helpful and was really patient. She was flexible she cared about my schedule and timing. Even if she wasn’t in the office she made sure that I was taken care of.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

Jamie was amazing through my month long process. She always positive, supportive, and informative. I could not have done this without her! Now I can pay off my debt and afford my medical bills. Thank you Jamie, Erin, and Peachtree. You’ve done a wonderful thing for me and my family.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 31, 2019

I applied for pre-settlement funding via phone on October 18, 2019. I was advised to notify my attorney that I was requesting funding from Peachtree Financial and that Peachtree would be in contact with me at the next step of the process. Shortly after the call, I received an email confirmation of my application submission. I had already notified my attorney and his legal assistant of my application with Peachtree Financial prior to applying, so I figured the process would go smoothly.

By October 24, 2019, I hadn't received any emails, texts or contact from Peachtree Financial. I contacted my attorney's legal assistant that handles the processing of all requests related to my case and she had not received any correspondence or requests from Peachtree Financial. I called Peachtree the same day (October 24th) and was put thru to the customer service queue. I was on hold for over an hour to no avail. I hung up and called back the next day and again was on hold for close to an hour and could not get through.

Today is October 31, 2019 and still no contact or update from Peachtree Financial. Again I called and this time I finally got thru to a customer service rep after a 10 minute hold time. I was informed that my attorney did not reply to the application that Peachtree emailed, however the rep confirmed that Peachtree Financial didn't email my attorney or his legal assistant directly. I informed the rep that Peachtree Financial NEVER sent me a HIPAA release to fill out and return to my attorney nor did I receive any contact from Peachtree during the process.

I informed the rep that my attorney would not reply or submit information to any entity without a SIGNED HIPAA release and consent. The rep confirmed that Peachtree Financial ASSUMED that I didn't want funding because my attorney did not reply to an email that Peachtree Financial sent, however the email wasn't sent directly to my attorney or my attorney's legal assistant. It was sent to the general law firm email address. Smh...

Peachtree Financial lacks effective communication & process handling before/during/after the information gathering step. It is complete idiocy to ASSUME that a professional attorney will submit case and medical information related to that case without the proper request and release forms signed and confirmed by thier client first!! Additionally, Peachtree Financial did not notify/email my atrorney or his legal assistant directly, yet expected a response.

Lastly, Peachtree Financial NEVER updated me via email, phone call or text during the process. It is toally unprofessional to make assumptions of their applicants decisions and their legal counsel actions when neither have been notified of the process or requests. Peachtree Financial also processs applications and funding decisions for J.G. Wentworth as well. How unfortunate... I won't recommend either to anyone in need of funding.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2019

Jamie made this an absolutely bearable experience. She informed me and answered my questions promptly. She put me at ease and was a pleasure to work with. She was very professional and I appreciated that she didn't candy-coat anything. I would recommend Peachtree and Jamie to my friends and family.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Thanks for the great feedback! We'll be sure to let Jamie know. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need help in the future.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

Peachtree was very helpful & patient with me. Jamie & I have been in contact for over a year & never once was she annoyed or rude. She was very nice & honest. Thank you so much for all your help!!

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Thanks for the great review! Jamie is great and we'll be sure to share your feedback.

Peachtree Financial Solutions Company Information