4.94/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Peachtree Financial Solutions is here to help people from all walks of life reach their financial goals. From moving into a bigger home, to getting a more reliable car, to paying tuition, we’ve helped tens of thousands of people. As a leading purchaser of structured settlement payments, we can buy all or some of your structured settlement payments, so you can get on more solid financial footing or take the next big step in your life.

At Peachtree, we help you recognize the financial opportunities you have in reach by listening to your needs, providing personalized options, and offering support along the way. That’s the Peachtree Promise, and we take it very seriously.

View More View More

149 Peachtree Financial Solutions Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: May 28, 2019

I had no idea that I had options when it came to the type of annuity I had chosen. Actually, I was told I didn't and that I would have to wait to receive my yearly contribution, when I reached out to the company that had my annuity. I saw a commercial for Peachtree, and decided to check and see if they could help me. From the get go, the experience was stellar! The people I spoke with, educated me on my annuity and the options and how everything works. I was able to make a clear decision on which way to go and felt very confident. The process to sell the annuity was very easy and I had my funds within days. Selling my annuity to Peachtree gave me freedom. It helped me get my head way above water, paying my debt down and also having a cushion, so I can focus on serving my clients and not on my debt. Thank you Jake and Peachtree!

Samantha,

We're a fan of you! We can't tell you how much we appreciate this review. If you ever need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact Jake. Thanks!

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 15, 2019

When I considered this process, I will admit I was nervous and scared. I wanted to go back to school and purchase a house, and I knew the only way to do it was to cash in my trust fund early. I shopped around a bit and landed here. There are no words to express how awesome Peachtree's team is. Jamie took all my fears and worries away. She was there the whole process and called me daily even if there wasn't an update to give. If your reading this review to try and get a recommendation on this place, then my advise to you is give Jamie a call!! You won't regret it, you will get a fair amount of your money. Jamie has been there every time I call. The process is simple and fast. Even months later when I called her for documents she remembered who I was and took care of me. I cannot say this enough!!! Their team is awesome and Jamie is amazing!!!

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

We can't ask for a better review than this. Thank you so much! We're glad to hear Jamie was so good to you. Don't hesitate to reach out if you need help again.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Working with Peachtree Financial was a simple and rather quick process. Jamie was of great help and very attentive to my current financial needs. They were patient enough to work with me through some of my doubts and advice me in a way the transaction would be of benefit to both sides. Also I was in a current financial pinch and they lend me some money beforehand in while we waited the final court day approval. Every week up to the court day, I was given a courtesy call and I appreciated that very much. Thank you Peachtree Financial.

Hi David,

Thanks for the great review! We're glad we had the opportunity to help you and wish you all the best in the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need help again. Cheers!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I started the process with a call to Peachtree because I have worked with them before. Jamie was there to assist me and answer all my questions. I then continued to shop around in order to find the best opportunity. When I spoke to her again she was confident in assuring me that peachtree would be able to give me the most, as well as the simplest and seamless transaction. That is exactly what was accomplished. She walked me through every step and made sure I had no worries. Very impressed with the service and I greatly appreciate all the work her and the team put in. Thank you!

Justin,

Thanks for the great review! Jamie is the best and we're glad to hear she took such great care of you! We greatly appreciate you and the trust you've placed in us to complete multiple transactions. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to Jamie.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I couldn't have asked for a better company than Peachtree to turn to in my time of financial crisis. I was going through a very difficult time, and didn't know what I was going to do. I had seen commercials regarding the sale of structured settlements and annuities, but I was nervous and wasn't sure that route would be the best for me. Nevertheless, I did research, and decided upon Peachtree. From the very beginning, my Account Executive, Keith **, put me at ease. He explained the process in terms that I could easily understand; provided me with options, and assisted me in coming up with the best solution for my situation. When we ran into a roadblock, Keith worked diligently on my behalf with my insurance company and we were able to complete the transaction. In addition to Keith, who was exceptional, I would like to give kudos to those who assisted me when he was not available. What a great bunch of people!

Hi Caralyon,

We can't thank you enough for this excellent review. Keith is one of our most knowledgeable and experienced Account Executives and we're glad he took such great care of you. Should you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to contact Keith. Cheers!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?

Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

Dominick of Peachtree did an amazing job helping me solve my current financial problems. He was compassionate about my personal situation, and the whole process felt like working with a close friend who wanted to help out. I had an annuity coming soon and he guided me through an easy process that included tips on passing my court session. I was given details on how to get the best deal and Peachtree lived up to all of their promises. Highly recommend Dominick and Peachtree in general.

Original review: June 19, 2019

I chose to work with Peachtree to sell a portion of my structured settlement and couldn’t be happier with the outcome. Ray ** the Account Executive was so kind and easy to work with. I was constantly updated throughout the whole process and was so impressed with the customer service. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Thanks for the great review, Taylor. Ray is one of the very best Account Executives we have and we'll be sure to let him know your feedback. If you ever need help again, don't hesitate to get in touch with Ray.

Original review: June 13, 2019

Rick has been an awesome contact person for me. He represented Peachtree very well. Negotiations with him went smoothly and professionally. He worked really hard to make sure that everything was done properly so that I could get my money as soon as possible. I don’t know if I would’ve made this deal without Rick.

Sandra,

We really appreciate this review and will pass this feedback along to Rick. If you ever need help again, don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks!

Original review: June 13, 2019

I have worked with Peachtree on three transactions and each experience has been fast and easy. I just recently worked with Jamie and she was great and extremely helpful. She always put me at ease with any questions or worries about the process. I barely had to do any work and I had my money within 4 weeks. I would definitely recommend family and friends.

Kassandra,

We can't tell you how much we appreciate your continued business and this super kind review. Jamie is one of the most exceptional people we've ever had walk through our doors, so it's no surprise to see her mentioned on this website so many times. Best of luck in the future and please don't hesitate to contact Jamie if you need anything in the future. Thanks!

Original review: June 12, 2019

We worked with Ryan and Mike from Peachtree. They did a phenomenal job with giving us our options for our annuity as well as working with us to complete transaction. They kept us informed during the process with the courts and payment as well as informing us of problems in a quick and timely manner. Thanks for everything! Anne

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Ryan and Mike are phenomenal gentlemen, so it's no surprise that they did a phenomenal job! Thank you for this excellent review. Please don't hesitate to contact Mike or Ryan if you ever need help in the future.

Peachtree Financial Solutions Company Information