4.4/5 (40 ratings)

About Peachtree Financial Solutions

Peachtree Financial Solutions is here to help people from all walks of life reach their financial goals. From moving into a bigger home, to getting a more reliable car, to paying tuition, we’ve helped tens of thousands of people. As a leading purchaser of structured settlement payments, we can buy all or some of your structured settlement payments, so you can get on more solid financial footing or take the next big step in your life.

Peachtree Financial Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?

Original review: June 20, 2022

Everything Peachtree said they would do, they did it. I bought a house that I went upside down on. So me getting the money from Peachtree helped me get my house back in order. Anybody who needed the money from a structured settlement, I will automatically tell them go to Peachtree and call Mike because he's one of the best. Peachtree helped me with me doing that structured settlement. I should have got my money all at one time. I could have got a lot more, instead of me paying somebody else. They draw interest off my money. I should have never done a structured settlement. But since that was the way I decided to go, Peachtree has been wonderful.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Steven! We are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed working with our representatives to find the best path for you - thanks for sharing!

Get buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 3, 2022

I waited to sell a piece of my annuity but I had to do it. It took some time. But I rather it took some time than it being rushed through and not done properly. Peachtree answered any questions. It was straight up. The judge has the last word and she told me not to do this again, don't get myself in that much debt and don't sell any more annuity payments. Because this is what I live off of. I was in car accident, which is why I receive the payments that I received. People should do business with Peachtree. Life is better because I was able to pay off my debts. As long as they’re being honest and only taking what they said they’re gonna take, everything is great.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Colette! We are thrilled to hear everything went well - thanks for sharing!

Original review: June 1, 2022

The team that was assigned to me was honestly the best. Shannon, her managers, and the underwriting team did an exceptional job. They meticulously explained the process and guided me through the steps. There was constant communication so I never felt in the dark about what was going on. I would get one to two texts weekly on status updates. The whole process took several months due to covid and delays, but upon the final stretch, a court date had been provided which was months away. The Peachtree team was able to move up the court date to a date far earlier than anticipated! I thoroughly enjoyed working with Shannon and the Peachtree Financial team and would highly recommend this company.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Regina! We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed working with Shannon find the right path for you - we wish you the best of luck!

Original review: May 14, 2022

The agent that was assigned to me was personable, super communicative and kept me updated all the time with what was going on and with dates. It was a good experience overall. The process was straightforward and the customer support was great. We didn't always have to be on the phone. It was nice to be able to just shoot a text whenever and know I was gonna get a reply back as soon as possible, rather than having to play phone tag. A few different times, Peachtree had to send a notary out to get certain stuff signed. I moved around a lot and they accommodated me well when it came to that. I could get anybody anytime, anywhere I was for that. I'm only 23, so I was stuck when it came to having to move out. My last landlord screwed me over with trying to increase my rent because of the whole housing market right now. It was just crazy. Peachtree was perfect. I wouldn't have tried to go for it if I didn't need it.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Tyler! We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience working with our representatives - we wish you the best of luck!

Original review: April 8, 2022

There was a wrongful death of my father and my older sister went to Peachtree when she was 18 and was able to get her funding. She told me that Peachtree was really good. I had the same thing, but I didn't know how to get my settlement. And she said, "Just go through Peachtree. They helped me out a lot. They helped me get everything I needed to do." She gave me all the information. She told me to talk to Chris, who was one of the best guys she worked with.

I had a good experience with Peachtree. They were very kind and thoughtful. The rep calls up a lot and tries to make sure we're doing okay. They keep up with me. And whenever it came time to my court date and the judge, and if he wanted to see if I could get even a bit more money, they called whoever they needed to, and they worked through it and were able to get it for me. And every time I had a question, even if they weren't in the office at the moment, as soon as they came into the office, they contacted me. They made sure I had everything I needed to have. They kept me up to date with my court date because I have seizures and things and I can't remember a lot. So, they helped me on what to say to a judge, how to say it, how to be professional, because I've never dealt with anything like this. I liked it a lot. It was perfect.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Destinie! We are glad to hear you are having such a positive experience with our team - we look forward on the journey to the financial future your deserve!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2022

They handled their business right and they were very respectful. I like dealing with them. They owned up to their end of the bargain and got me everything I asked for.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Richard! It's great to hear how much of a positive experience you are having with our team to find the best financial path for you - thanks for sharing!

Original review: Sept. 6, 2022

Was told the process would take no more than 4 to 6 weeks. Took almost 3 months. Went to court to have a judge sign off on the order for Peachtree to buy my settlement and Peachtree's attorney/Peachtree messed up the wording on the court document and had to wait another month to get another court date. If I had to do it again I would go with another company who has their stuff together rather than Peachtree.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Thank you for your feedback - we are having a representative reach out to discuss your concerns.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2022

This is in regards to the PreSettlement Department, everyone else appeared to be business as usual. Even the sales Department of Presettlement was very attentive and literally called me within 30 seconds both times I left an online inquiry out of desperation for answers. Tues Morning I called and got THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE REP IN THR WORLD. I had a ton of questions, thought I had a super unusual case and wanted to know if thought they'd be able to help. He stated they'd look at the documents. Gave me all kinds of shortcuts and said, "Yes, this is what we do." I was so so thankful that hope even if just the size of a mustard seed was enough to keep me going another day.

Come Thursday I had not heard a word. I called and was told that my lawyer needed to send the application in so I got on that and then so did my lawyer. Immediately. So naturally after knowing they had all of the necessities to go over my file today, I began calling in the morning. They were closed. Different time zones. No problems. I called all day. Each time I was sent to a voice mail or the like would pick up and hang up. One time I called the 800 number and I got the sales guy that called me at records speed that absolutely just couldn't give me any information what's so ever. No one in this avenue has ever told me they couldn't tell me anything and they'd have to transfer me. Ok so there must be something wrong with their phone lines. I also emailed them and messaged them on Facebook. Neither message was read nor replied to.

It's also Friday before a long weekend. Now I understand sometimes things happen, but if you aren't getting inbound calls, you aren't weighed down by that, can you answer a message? Or allow any of the other Department to do anything other than transfer me to a line that was going to voicemail. I honestly felt like a highschool girl being ghosted by my boyfriend. My worry and anxiety is already on high with current circumstances so having to wait an additional 4 days just for an update? 72 hours was longer for this kind of financial relief but now we are going into 7 days, circumstantial, I understand, but for me as the consumer this was absolutely hideous.

I have never worked at a firm that relied so heavily on inbound calls and let them go and entire day of not being answered. I'm disappointed and honestly heartbroken. When folks are in my situation, you just want someone to be kind to you and treat you as if you are a priority. You would have been prioritizing my interest rate right? I think I'm regards to moving forward, I require a little bit more of a customer focused corporation that I can actually get ahold of during business hours. Very, very disappointed.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Original review: Sept. 1, 2022

They really helped me out with some things. I’ve been dealing with them for a few years, but no complaints. It’s been good. Everybody I dealt with was very nice and understanding. They were great on getting me money upfront if I needed it.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Lucas! We're thrilled to hear everything is going well - thanks for sharing!

Original review: June 18, 2022

David, the rep from Peachtree, was awesome. I even called him to tell him thank you because he wasn’t like JG Wentworth where they kept pressuring me and telling me things that scare me. He was patient with me and he wasn’t bugging me and telling me that I got to this and that. Peachtree went out of the way to help me instead of trying to push me to do it like JG Wentworth. I did a loan with Peachtree before, which is the reason why I went back to them.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Noemi! We are so happy to hear how much you enjoy working with David - thanks for sharing!

Peachtree Financial Solutions Company Information