4.2/5 (44 ratings)

About Peachtree Financial Solutions

Peachtree Financial Solutions is here to help people from all walks of life reach their financial goals. From moving into a bigger home, to getting a more reliable car, to paying tuition, we’ve helped tens of thousands of people. As a leading purchaser of structured settlement payments, we can buy all or some of your structured settlement payments, so you can get on more solid financial footing or take the next big step in your life.

Peachtree Financial Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?

Original review: Jan. 26, 2023

Dominique was my contact person and she was very pleasant and professional. I appreciate the way she handled me. She was very considerate of not just making a sale but also was concerned about me as a person. That was very important to me because this wasn't my first time doing something like this and she kept me in the loop. I knew every step that was taking place before it happened. A couple of times things had to be rescheduled and Dominique let me know before it was just thrown in my face. She gave me a heads-up call to let me know what was going on and why it was transpiring. She immediately followed up to let me know when my next date was.

I really appreciate the fact that she didn't just let it take me by surprise. Because the first time it happened, it was the day before the court date was scheduled. That was very important to me and very impactful that she didn't just let me go to court to find out. As soon as she found out, she contacted me and told me she would follow up with me as soon as she knew. She was so on top of everything that even before my attorney could contact me to let me know, Dominique had already informed me and had already set up a date that would accommodate my schedule.

All went very well with Peachtree. All the individuals on the team that I spoke with were very professional and they were concerned about not just them making the purchase but what I wanted, so that made all the difference. Once I let them know it was very important to me not just to be setting up the purchase but that I was kept informed at every step at every level, they were very considerate of that. I would even sometimes get weekly calls, so they did very well. The process took about three months.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Naomi! We are glad to hear how much of a positive experience you had working with Dominique - thanks for sharing!

Get buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 3, 2022

I waited to sell a piece of my annuity but I had to do it. It took some time. But I rather it took some time than it being rushed through and not done properly. Peachtree answered any questions. It was straight up. The judge has the last word and she told me not to do this again, don't get myself in that much debt and don't sell any more annuity payments. Because this is what I live off of. I was in car accident, which is why I receive the payments that I received. People should do business with Peachtree. Life is better because I was able to pay off my debts. As long as they’re being honest and only taking what they said they’re gonna take, everything is great.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Colette! We are thrilled to hear everything went well - thanks for sharing!

Original review: June 1, 2022

The team that was assigned to me was honestly the best. Shannon, her managers, and the underwriting team did an exceptional job. They meticulously explained the process and guided me through the steps. There was constant communication so I never felt in the dark about what was going on. I would get one to two texts weekly on status updates. The whole process took several months due to covid and delays, but upon the final stretch, a court date had been provided which was months away. The Peachtree team was able to move up the court date to a date far earlier than anticipated! I thoroughly enjoyed working with Shannon and the Peachtree Financial team and would highly recommend this company.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Regina! We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed working with Shannon find the right path for you - we wish you the best of luck!

Original review: May 14, 2022

The agent that was assigned to me was personable, super communicative and kept me updated all the time with what was going on and with dates. It was a good experience overall. The process was straightforward and the customer support was great. We didn't always have to be on the phone. It was nice to be able to just shoot a text whenever and know I was gonna get a reply back as soon as possible, rather than having to play phone tag. A few different times, Peachtree had to send a notary out to get certain stuff signed. I moved around a lot and they accommodated me well when it came to that. I could get anybody anytime, anywhere I was for that. I'm only 23, so I was stuck when it came to having to move out. My last landlord screwed me over with trying to increase my rent because of the whole housing market right now. It was just crazy. Peachtree was perfect. I wouldn't have tried to go for it if I didn't need it.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Tyler! We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience working with our representatives - we wish you the best of luck!

Original review: April 8, 2022

There was a wrongful death of my father and my older sister went to Peachtree when she was 18 and was able to get her funding. She told me that Peachtree was really good. I had the same thing, but I didn't know how to get my settlement. And she said, "Just go through Peachtree. They helped me out a lot. They helped me get everything I needed to do." She gave me all the information. She told me to talk to Chris, who was one of the best guys she worked with.

I had a good experience with Peachtree. They were very kind and thoughtful. The rep calls up a lot and tries to make sure we're doing okay. They keep up with me. And whenever it came time to my court date and the judge, and if he wanted to see if I could get even a bit more money, they called whoever they needed to, and they worked through it and were able to get it for me. And every time I had a question, even if they weren't in the office at the moment, as soon as they came into the office, they contacted me. They made sure I had everything I needed to have. They kept me up to date with my court date because I have seizures and things and I can't remember a lot. So, they helped me on what to say to a judge, how to say it, how to be professional, because I've never dealt with anything like this. I liked it a lot. It was perfect.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Destinie! We are glad to hear you are having such a positive experience with our team - we look forward on the journey to the financial future your deserve!

Original review: Jan. 25, 2023

My experience with Peachtree was nice. I always missed the communication once or twice, then we would get back to communicating and the transition went good. They needed the paperwork for why I wanted to do the settlement, where it's coming from, what am I gonna use the money for, and my ID and Social Security. It took about three to four months for us to get the money, but I got it four days after I met with the judge. Peachtree helped me with my college experience with my senior year, being able to travel back and forth for internships.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Leah! It is wonderful to hear how much you appreciate working with our team - thanks for sharing!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2023

Everything was self-explanatory. They check up on you every week. I worked with Chris, and he made sure everything was going smoothly for me. Peachtree has been very helpful.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Anna! We are thrilled your experience with Chris has been so positive - thanks for sharing!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2022

Peachtree was great. They always were very informative or if they didn't have answers to my questions, they were pretty quick about getting those answers. The whole process from application to approval was finished in just a matter of days and all their services were a 5-star. In the end, I got the outcomes that I wanted, so going with them was a win for me.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Adrain! We are glad to hear how much you appreciate working with our team to find the best path for you - thanks for sharing!

Original review: Dec. 17, 2022

They Rip off. They take advantage of their clients. They tell them they can get you this and get you that It's OK though. I'm getting a lawyer cause they knew I was bad off on drugs and ended up ripping me off. I've done talked to a couple lawyers though.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Thank you for your feedback - we are having a representative reach out to discuss your concerns.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2022

Peachtree was very easy to work with. The rep was excellent and gave me good advice. I was very happy with the way she handled everything. My thing was a little different to deal with because I've got some extracurricular legal activities in these courts around here and they've tried to take my settlement about four years ago. This time, she walked me through it and assured me things were going to happen the way they were happening. So, that was way better. Her experience in the matter helped me see things the way she was talking about it. It might have been a mistake the way I would have handled it.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Paul! It is so nice to hear your experience with your representative was so positive - thanks for sharing!

Peachtree Financial Solutions Company Information