4.6/5 (41 ratings)

About Peachtree Financial Solutions

Peachtree Financial Solutions is here to help people from all walks of life reach their financial goals. From moving into a bigger home, to getting a more reliable car, to paying tuition, we’ve helped tens of thousands of people. As a leading purchaser of structured settlement payments, we can buy all or some of your structured settlement payments, so you can get on more solid financial footing or take the next big step in your life.

Peachtree Financial Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?

Original review: May 14, 2022

The agent that was assigned to me was personable, super communicative and kept me updated all the time with what was going on and with dates. It was a good experience overall. The process was straightforward and the customer support was great. We didn't always have to be on the phone. It was nice to be able to just shoot a text whenever and know I was gonna get a reply back as soon as possible, rather than having to play phone tag. A few different times, Peachtree had to send a notary out to get certain stuff signed. I moved around a lot and they accommodated me well when it came to that. I could get anybody anytime, anywhere I was for that. I'm only 23, so I was stuck when it came to having to move out. My last landlord screwed me over with trying to increase my rent because of the whole housing market right now. It was just crazy. Peachtree was perfect. I wouldn't have tried to go for it if I didn't need it.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Tyler! We are so pleased to hear about your positive experience working with our representatives - we wish you the best of luck!

Get buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 8, 2022

There was a wrongful death of my father and my older sister went to Peachtree when she was 18 and was able to get her funding. She told me that Peachtree was really good. I had the same thing, but I didn't know how to get my settlement. And she said, "Just go through Peachtree. They helped me out a lot. They helped me get everything I needed to do." She gave me all the information. She told me to talk to Chris, who was one of the best guys she worked with.

I had a good experience with Peachtree. They were very kind and thoughtful. The rep calls up a lot and tries to make sure we're doing okay. They keep up with me. And whenever it came time to my court date and the judge, and if he wanted to see if I could get even a bit more money, they called whoever they needed to, and they worked through it and were able to get it for me. And every time I had a question, even if they weren't in the office at the moment, as soon as they came into the office, they contacted me. They made sure I had everything I needed to have. They kept me up to date with my court date because I have seizures and things and I can't remember a lot. So, they helped me on what to say to a judge, how to say it, how to be professional, because I've never dealt with anything like this. I liked it a lot. It was perfect.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Destinie! We are glad to hear you are having such a positive experience with our team - we look forward on the journey to the financial future your deserve!

Original review: March 24, 2022

I’m still working with Peachtree and so far, so good. I enjoy it. The quality of service is a little slow, but it does work. It would be good if they could speed the process up a little bit and maybe give their clients higher offers. For example, I had a $20,000 lump sum, and they’re only offering me 3,000. I’ve pretty much sold everything else that I have to them. I had a large annuity, and now it's pretty much gone except for 20,000 and since it’s so far out, they're only offering me 3,000 for it. Other than that, working with Peachtree showed me that things can happen as long as you do it right. They can help.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Jessica! We're glad you're pleased with our service - thank you for sharing!

Original review: May 21, 2021

My sister told me Peachtree is a good company to go to. They gave me the best deal and it was a very easygoing process. They made sure that there was no hassle whatsoever on my end and everyone was very courteous, polite and went out of their way to make sure I got what I needed. Everyone also makes sure that everyone's on the same page and that's really cool. They like to stay in touch with their customers and their clients and they voice concerns. They'll want to be able to be there for those that may not understand what's going on or to help. They went above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend them and I'd tell people, "Don't go with any other company, go with Peachtree".

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Charles! We're thrilled everything has gone so smoothly for you - thank you for sharing!

Original review: May 18, 2021

As stressful as 2020 was I looked forward to the new year. I decided to purchase my first home. I contacted several companies to sell part of my annuity. I questioned each broker to see which company would give me the best return on my future payments. Peachtree, hands down, gave me the best price. They offered several thousand over their competitors.

I was fortunate enough to have my transaction handled by Rick **. Rick was competent, honest and extremely helpful. He answered any question I posed and also offered sound advice during the process. I felt he genuinely cared about me not only as a client but also a person. The process was quick. I'm talking weeks not months from start to finish. I've done several transactions in past years, but this, by far, was the best. Don't think once you have your money Peachtree forgets about you. Rick still calls to see how I am. During these times it is much appreciated.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Robbin! Thank you so much for sharing how much you enjoyed working with Rick - and congratulations on your new home!

Original review: May 4, 2022

They helped me get my funds quick so I can move forward with my process. Collaborated with me during the whole process. They got me the funds I needed in order to accomplish my goals. Respectful individuals and motivated me to push towards my goal.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Ramonita! We greatly appreciate the kind words and glad to hear everything worked out well for you - thanks for sharing!

Original review: April 28, 2022

Been working with Peachtree for years and the staff are friendly and Chris was very helpful and was able to get my funds fast. They worked around my work schedule and had the Notary come to my home And it made it really convenient for me

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Beth! Glad to hear you've had a pleasant experience working with Chris - we look forward to continue working with you on your journey to the financial future you deserve!

Original review: April 21, 2022

I used Peachtree Financial Solutions in the past, but I wasn't very happy with them this time and I don't know if I'll use them again. I thought they were going to use the same attorney I used last time, and they came up and used an attorney that my mom knows very well. I did not trust him because he did some very shady stuff in the past. I asked Peachtree to have the attorney changed because I didn't trust the confidentiality agreement with him and that I didn't want my mom to find out about it. They refused to change the attorney.

Also, I signed some papers for the life insurance, and I was told on the Friday before my court date that everything was ready to go. Monday, I did the court date, then Tuesday, I said, "Hey, when is the money supposed to be deposited?" They said, "Oh, 24 to 48 hours." Thursday, I called too. Nobody let me know there was an issue with the life insurance, and they were waiting on something. Because they insured it for longer than they were supposed to. It took two weeks after the court date to get the money after I told the bank I was gonna pay bills off and I told them to stop drafting my account for the payment. I incurred late fees and extra interest that Peachtree told me they were gonna take care of, but they never did.

Original review: April 20, 2022

\The customer service was great. I could text any of them at any time and they would always get back to me within a reasonable amount of time. The process went by quicker than I had expected it to. Everything worked out perfect and as soon as the money went into the bank account, it was a huge weight lifted. It was all-around a positive experience.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Kyle! We're glad to hear you've had a positive experience working with us - we look forward to helping you on your journey to the financial future you deserve!

Original review: April 5, 2022

I had a great experience with Peachtree. They answered every question, phone call, and text message and they were vvery helpful.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Tyler! Glad to hear you've had a great experience with us - thanks for sharing!

Peachtree Financial Solutions Company Information