Call toll free
4.91/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Peachtree Financial Solutions is here to help people from all walks of life reach their financial goals. From moving into a bigger home, to getting a more reliable car, to paying tuition, we’ve helped tens of thousands of people. As a leading purchaser of structured settlement payments, we can buy all or some of your structured settlement payments, so you can get on more solid financial footing or take the next big step in your life.

At Peachtree, we help you recognize the financial opportunities you have in reach by listening to your needs, providing personalized options, and offering support along the way. That’s the Peachtree Promise, and we take it very seriously.

View More View More

119 Peachtree Financial Solutions Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Low initial offer but was able to match competing offers. Ryan ** was very informative, helpful and professional throughout the process. Communication was easy and so was the process. Pleasure to work with this organization.

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I needed cash to help me and my daughter out of a bad situation and Rick did an excellent job assisting me. He’s caring and competent, and I recommend anyone to work with him and Peachtree to meet their personal goals. Thanks for everything!!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

I had a very awesome experience with Peachtree. I worked with this company twice and my first and second experience was very great and accurate!!! I will highly recommend Peachtree. They will take care of all of your needs and wants. Thank you Peachtree!!!

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

I appreciate Jamie **'s tireless effort in getting me funded and cash advances when I really needed the funds and her persistence in getting my funds wired as soon as possible. She really earned her pay on this one. Thanks to her and Peachtree I can breathe again.

Roosevelt,

We greatly appreciate your business and this excellent review. Jamie is amazing and we're glad she took such great care of you. If you ever need help again, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

I was more than pleased to work with Ryan during the process of transferring my annuity. He was great at answering any questions and kept me in good spirits throughout the process! I highly recommend Peachtree if you're looking for an upfront, honest company.

Haley,

We were more than pleased to work with you! Thanks for the excellent review. We'll be sure to pass this on to Ryan. If you ever need help again in the future, don't hesitate to reach out!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

What a well rounded group of people. I've had the pleasure of having several of great experiences with this company, Peachtree has been so helpful in so many ways. Their promises to make sure that you are top priority are endless, every single promise made to me were met each and every time and very sufficient. Also let's talk about the timely fashion in which is the best part, things got done for me perfectly and QUICKLY the pleasure of having Mr. Dominick ** an A+ in my opinion as my representatives. I swear he's the best. I would never call on any other than PEACHTREE.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

The pleasure is all ours, Tekela. Thank you for the excellent review and your continued business!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I have to say that Ryan has been great help throughout this transaction. He would call me and do follow ups, always on top of all the questions I had. It was because of his customer service skill that I chose to sell my settlement to Peachtree. Thank you Ryan for a smooth and easy transaction.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Thanks for the great review, Pablo! Feel free to reach out to Ryan if you ever need help again.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

Mike was my contact, he was very professional and worked to get us a deal that fit our needs. I've got to say, I've done this 3 times and by far Mike is kind and considerate. Very prompt in returning calls and getting information to get the deal done. Thank you Mike!

Hi Terry,

Thanks for the great review! We'll pass this onto Mike. Happy New Year!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I just recently sold my settlement to Peachtree. The person who was working on my case her name is Jamie. She got things done fast. She was patient and not nagging. She didn't make you feel pressured to sell. She answered all questions, replied to messages and phone calls. If she was busy she would get back in a timely manner. I have no complaints. I would recommend if you go through peachtree to work with Jamie.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Thanks for the great review, Christine! We greatly appreciate the feedback and recommendation and will pass this onto Jamie!

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I am very please with Peachtree. They were very fair with me and Veronica was always keeping me inform about everything I needed to know... I am so happy with my experience with this company. Yes I will recommend anyone to seek out Peachtree.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Thanks for the great review, Mary! Veronica is awesome. There's a reason why you see her name mentioned so frequently on this page. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need help again.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

My account executive was Ryan ** and I can’t express enough how amazing he is. He updated me every step of the way and was very quick about answering questions. I had called another company before reaching out the Peachtree and I’m so glad I decided to call them. It’s never great when you need to sell your payments but when you encounter people like Ryan it makes the experience a lot easier.

Shaida,

Thanks for the great review! We're glad we earned your business and that Ryan took such excellent care of you. If you ever need help again in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Happy Holidays!

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

My experience working with Peachtree has been nothing but fantastic. I worked with Michael ** and he was the most inclusive and informative individual that you could hope to interface with. I understood every amount detail along the way and he gave me a number to text and call if I had any questions. They are patient and eager to explain/answer any questions that you have. I can’t recommend Peachtree enough.

Chad,

This review is so great we're posting it to the top of our page! We can't thank you enough for the kind words. Michael is a true expert in his field and we're glad that he took such excellent care of you. If you ever need help again, don't hesitate to reach out!

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Working with Jamie from Peachtree was a great experience. She was professional, efficient and thorough with everything, including paperwork, phone calls and receiving important documents in a timely manner. I never felt alone during this experience and I knew I had a great team of people behind me. I appreciate everything she has done! I would definitely work with Peachtree in the future if needed! Thank you, Jamie. :)

Heather,

Thank you for the amazing review! If you scroll through our reviews, you'll notice Jamie is mentioned quite frequently because she is one of the best in our business. We greatly appreciate you choosing to work with us and hope that, if you ever need help in the future, you won't hesitate to contact Jamie.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

I really wanted to take the time to thank Mike. He was outstanding, thoughtful and very courteous from beginning to end. I would recommend him to ANYONE that has an annuity settlement to go through him. Mike will definitely have your back. To the people of the public, he is one gentleman that you can trust. Thank you Peachtree for hiring this young man!!

Sheri,

What a great review! Thank you for taking the time to share. We'll be sure to pass this on to Mike. If you ever need help again, don't hesitate to reach out.

No response received
Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

Horrible company. Unprofessional. They never answer the phone. No callback. No e-mail. On hold for 30 minutes then phone just hangs up. If you are not eligible for funding, they won't call you nor e-mail and let you know. I would advise you to do business with another company. Strange.

Hi Charles,

We can't seem to locate you in our system, which means you likely applied for pre-settlement funding through one of our partners. Once we transfer you, the approval and subsequent follow ups are on them. We're sorry they're not keeping in touch and not providing any additional info to you. If you don't mind sharing the name of the company and who you spoke to, we may be able to do some digging and see what happened. We look forward to hearing back. Thanks.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Veronica and John answered all my questions and helped me every step of the way. I was always informed on where my case stood and was informed immediately as things progressed. Thank y'all for all the help.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Thanks for the great review, Sarah! We really appreciate it and will pass along the kind words to Veronica and John.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

I have had Jamie with me throughout my latest transaction. This wonderful lady has been nothing but kind, understanding, consistent, and Patient. I feel she is a very valuable asset to your company after all of the work she has put into ensuring l have the best experience possible working with Peachtree.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Thanks for the great review, Melinda. We totally agree, Jamie is a huge asset to our company and we're lucky to have her!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

I worked with Veronica. She and Jonathan were nothing but helpful! They walked me through every step of the way. I was definitely more than satisfied with working with Peachtree, they were very attentive to any and every question I had. They kept close contact informing me about any changes. The process itself was very fast! I would highly recommend not only Peachtree but Veronica.

Itzahi,

Thanks for the great review! Glad to hear everything went so well and we'll be sure to pass of your kind words to both Veronica and John.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Peachtree, and more specifically, Rick, who was the executive that handled my case, was awesome. I received top notch service and had no problems throughout the whole process. Rick kept me notified of any changes to my progress as soon as they occurred and was always so kind and respectful. I greatly appreciate everything!

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Thanks for the great review, Chandra! Rick is one of the best and we'll be sure to tell him you said so.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Always shop around! But at the end of the day Peachtree has kept my business for over 10 years by beating everyone else out when I needed the money! Easy to work with they make everything as simple as they can for you! Always helpful an always pleasant to work with! What more could you ask for when you find your self in a situation that you need the help of a company like this? Thank you. Sincerely Satisfied customer.

Jeremy,

We can't thank you enough for this incredible endorsement! You have been a true pleasure to work with over the past 10 years. We're so glad we had the chance to help you. Have a great weekend!

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

The actual work we had to do to get this accomplished was minimal. Signing and sending in some paperwork. Court date was short and sweet. The Court date was delayed by a month but due to court asking for extra documents, not any fault of Peachtree. Our Agent was with us every step of the way. Always courteous and willing to go out of her way to help us along this journey. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to use this company for this service!

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

We can't tell you how much we appreciate this review. Thanks for the kind words and we'll be sure to pass them on to your agent. Have a great rest of your day

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

Working with Peachtree Financial was a simple and rather quick process. Jamie was of great help and very attentive to my current financial needs. They were patient enough to work with me through some of my doubts and advice me in a way the transaction would be of benefit to both sides. Also I was in a current financial pinch and they lend me some money beforehand in while we waited the final court day approval. Every week up to the court day, I was given a courtesy call and I appreciated that very much. Thank you Peachtree Financial.

Hi David,

Thanks for the great review! We're glad we had the opportunity to help you and wish you all the best in the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need help again. Cheers!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

Veronica was such a pleasure to work with for my husband and I with our transaction. She was so helpful and honestly went above and beyond what we expected. She answered every email and phone call as promptly as possible and made sure my husband and I were comfortable along the way. I would absolutely recommend Veronica to anyone that is looking for help with structured settlement transactions.

Hi Stephanie,

We greatly appreciate the review, recommendation, and overall trust you put in us to help you and your husband with this transaction. Veronica is top-notch and we'll be sure to pass your kind words onto her. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need help again. Thanks!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I have participated in now three transactions with Peachtree. Your staff has been always helpful, when I can. My agent Jamie has kept contact, and gone beyond to make this process as easy as possible. I enjoyed working with her and highly recommend her. I also found that the DocuSign was very convenient. This time around has been the best experience. Thank you.

David,

Thank you so much for the review and continued relationship with us. It's been a pleasure for us to help you over the years and we'll make sure to pass your kind words onto Jamie. Stay in touch!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

I worked with Jamie on selling my structured settlement. We started in mid August and were in court the end of September. The last two I did took 5 months this was unbelievable. Jamie thank you for all your help.

Gerard,

If you browse around this page you're likely to see Jamie mentioned a lot and for good reason: she is, without question, one of the best people we have. We're thrilled to hear everything went smoothly and efficiently. If you ever need help again, Jamie will be there for you. Thanks!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

I started the process with a call to Peachtree because I have worked with them before. Jamie was there to assist me and answer all my questions. I then continued to shop around in order to find the best opportunity. When I spoke to her again she was confident in assuring me that peachtree would be able to give me the most, as well as the simplest and seamless transaction. That is exactly what was accomplished. She walked me through every step and made sure I had no worries. Very impressed with the service and I greatly appreciate all the work her and the team put in. Thank you!

Justin,

Thanks for the great review! Jamie is the best and we're glad to hear she took such great care of you! We greatly appreciate you and the trust you've placed in us to complete multiple transactions. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to Jamie.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I couldn't have asked for a better company than Peachtree to turn to in my time of financial crisis. I was going through a very difficult time, and didn't know what I was going to do. I had seen commercials regarding the sale of structured settlements and annuities, but I was nervous and wasn't sure that route would be the best for me. Nevertheless, I did research, and decided upon Peachtree. From the very beginning, my Account Executive, Keith **, put me at ease. He explained the process in terms that I could easily understand; provided me with options, and assisted me in coming up with the best solution for my situation. When we ran into a roadblock, Keith worked diligently on my behalf with my insurance company and we were able to complete the transaction. In addition to Keith, who was exceptional, I would like to give kudos to those who assisted me when he was not available. What a great bunch of people!

Hi Caralyon,

We can't thank you enough for this excellent review. Keith is one of our most knowledgeable and experienced Account Executives and we're glad he took such great care of you. Should you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to contact Keith. Cheers!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

It was a pleasure doing business with Peachtree. Jamie and along with the rest of the staff at Peachtree made it very simple and walked me through the whole process. I appreciate all the time and attention that I was given, Jamie was amazing, she answered every question I had and made sure everything was done so I wouldn't have any problems down the line. I was shocked and pleased how fast the whole process went! Thanks again guys!!

Hi David,

We greatly appreciate this awesome review! Jamie is incredible and we're glad you got to experience the excellent service she's known for providing. If you ever need help again in the future, don't hesitate to reach out to her. Thanks!

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Helping my daughter get a cash settlement was easy with the hep of Peachtree. From my initial contact with Kathy through closing with Raymond was a positive smooth transition. Customer service was excellent. Someone was always there to guide me to the next step. Our goals were accomplished. Thank you Peachtree.

Hi Kathy,

We appreciate this great review! Our goal is to make the transaction as easy as possible for our customers, so we're glad to hear you had such a positive experience. If you ever need help again in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

This process was not as bad as I expected to be. Both Veronica and Erin were very helpful and made communication very convenient. I understood every step of the process along the way. Thank you!

Christopher,

Thank you for the kind words. We'll be sure to pass them on to Veronica and Erin. If you need anything further, don't hesitate to reach out.

Peachtree Financial Solutions expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Peachtree is one of the largest companies in the structured settlement purchasing industry, located just outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They have built their award-winning reputation on customer service.

• Easy-to-use website: The Peachtree website is organized by consumer goals. Consumers can follow the standard process without having to first learn complicated financial terms.

• Online chat: Peachtree offers a chat feature on its website for instant answers to questions.

• Dedicated service representative: Peachtree offers consumers a single representative for the entire process of purchasing structured settlement payments. Consumers can save time and frustration by having one representative who is familiar with their application.

• National coverage: Peachtree has experience with purchasing structured settlement payments in all fifty states.

• Best for: consumers with structured settlements, annuities or lottery winnings.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs