Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get A Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.63/5

Peachtree Financial Solutions is here to help people from all walks of life reach their financial goals. From moving into a bigger home, to getting a more reliable car, to paying tuition, we’ve helped tens of thousands of people. As a leading purchaser of structured settlement payments, we can buy all or some of your structured settlement payments, so you can get on more solid financial footing or take the next big step in your life.

At Peachtree, we help you recognize the financial opportunities you have in reach by listening to your needs, providing personalized options, and offering support along the way. That’s the Peachtree Promise, and we take it very seriously.

View More View More
Peachtree Financial Solutions Call Now Toll Free (866) 484-6514 Get A Quote
Call Now Toll Free

Peachtree Financial Solutions Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: March 2, 2020

We had such a great team of associates to help us understand our first time dealing with structured settlements. We chose Peachtree after many other searches of Best buy of my annuity. We worked with Michael and Justin mostly. Mostly Michael, he's very trustworthy, loyal, honest. Doesn't pressure you to sign, gives you your space and time, explanations on everything you ask to better understand. Encourages you to shop around to make sure you're making the right choice. Very empowering company!! From start in December 2019 to finish Feb 2020 had legal action, court dates and money in the bank. Mine was a very large lump sum so it took a tiny bit more time for me to sign. Probably would of had court date sooner. I highly recommend Peachtree and just adore the staff. Thanks guys for making life easier when I needed it the most. Jazzmine

Get buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

This was my third transaction with PeachTree and My second transaction dealing with Michael **. This guy is a stud. Out of all my transactions this one went even smoother than the last one and the last went very easy even being in a more difficult state like New York. Total time on this particular one was slightly over 3 months which is absolutely fantastic. He knows the laws which are the most important details to these type of transactions and will get directly to the point. Little things like in my particular county advances on the money aren’t allowed. Particular details of how the court process would go and then it plays out exactly to a tee of how he described it would prior to it happening. It is this kind of professionalism and know how to get the deal done and get you funded (money in your account) that have me continuing to come back to PeachTree and deal with Michael.

The last thing I will mention that I was also extremely pleased with him particularly is the quickness of communication. If nothing has progressed in the case he’s not going to call but the minute something does actually progress and get you closer to what you want he will be on the phone the next minute. Thank you very very much guys.

Vinny,

Michael is truly awesome and we appreciate you taking the time to let the world know! Thanks for this great review and please don't hesitate to contact Michael if you need anything in the future. Happy Holidays!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2019

Honestly Samantha ** is one of the best account executives I have ever worked with. She is really kind, patient, helpful, and sweet. She is very polite and has a kind voice. This isn’t my first time dealing with the company, but by far the smoothest, and the fastest to date, thanks to Samantha. She’s always available via phone or text, or email. She was very informative in explaining my deal and helping me with anything I needed help on all the way up to the court date. She made sure I stayed on top of getting documents signed and notarized. I would recommend her to any and every one that I know.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

What a stellar review! We will certainly pass this feedback along to Samantha. Thank you for taking the time to post and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need help in the future.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

This was the first time I had ever attempted to collect my structured settlement, so naturally I had no idea what I was doing as far as where and how do I get my funds. I contacted Peach tree after speaking to another company in hopes of getting a competitive rate. I got in contact with Jamie at peach tree, who was extremely helpful and transparent throughout the whole process. She always made sure to answer my questions and explain every step in the process. As well as give an incredibly competitive rate compared to other companies. What made the biggest difference is Jamie’s patience and willingness to work around my schedule to get things done. I couldn’t have done any of this without the help of Jamie from peach tree!

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Thanks for the excellent review, Daniel! We'll pass this feedback along to Jamie. Feel free to contact her if you need anything in the future.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

When Samantha tried to contact me regarding the options for accessing the annuity she often spoke to my mother because of my schedule and I didn't return the calls. To my benefit, she didn't give up, she continued to call and provided my mother with information that resulted in me returning her call. I was apprehensive about going through this process but Samantha made it an easy experience, she was very professional and diligently followed up with instructions and reminders. She is very knowledgeable about the process and provided answers to all of my questions in a timely manner. Samantha was always positive and pleasant in conversations. Hopefully I'm not going to need to access any more of the funds but if I do, I will not hesitate to contact Samantha or recommend her to others.

Gail,

We couldn't dream of receiving a better review than this! We greatly appreciate this high praise and will be pass your feedback along to Samantha. If you ever need help with anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact her. Thanks and best wishes!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?

Original review: May 15, 2020

I’ve done many transactions in the past but when I dealt with Veronica it was a no brainer of who I’d give my business too from now on. She is HONEST no high pressure sale static’s and gets things DONE with a professionalism second to none. You’ve got a keeper there. Make sure you let her know her value. She represents peach and you're lucky to her????

Original review: April 28, 2020

I have had the best experience with Peachtree and Samatha who I have worked with, Very professional and she have been working hard to get me the money I needed!!! Great company to work with to get you your money! You will not be disappointed. Thank you Samatha???.

Original review: March 3, 2020

My experience with Peachtree was pretty smooth. Samantha was helpful with every step of the process. Great guiding me through a phase/statement when I didn't understand it. Very nice. Very friendly. I would definitely recommend anyone to go to Peachtree!

Original review: March 2, 2020

Matt helped me so much through the whole process. He made it fast easy and he answered every single question that I had. I'm not very easy to deal with but not one time did he get upset with me he was always kind to me and he made the process very simple for me. I had my money in no time and everything they promised they did.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

My representative from Peachtree, Jamie A. was absolutely amazing when it came to helping me receive my money when I needed it most. She was compassionate and so helpful. She checked in with me throughout the entire process and was sure to get matters taken care of quickly. Because of her I am able to save my childhood home. I can’t be thankful enough!!

Peachtree Financial Solutions Company Information