toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Jackie,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We're thrilled you had such a great experience and agree with you that Jenna is awesome. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything in the future.

Best,

Dan Lavelle

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

Jenna handled the sale of my annuity promptly and very courteously. She set everything up for me so that it was extremely easy and stress-free! I highly recommend her and her company as I felt very comfortable with everyone I dealt with although I mainly went through Jenna for everything. She was quick with responses regardless of whether I called and left a message or if I sent a text message. The whole process took exactly as long as she said it would and there was never any false information or false promises given and they even offered to honor any other offers if they were to be beaten out by price and no other company would even offer to send anything in writing despite claiming they could do better which to us meant they weren't able to. Overall it was an extreme pleasure dealing with Jenna and feel she deserves a raise!!!

Hi Lkela,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We will share your feedback with Mike. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need help in the future.

Best,

Dan Lavelle

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Entering into a financial transaction with someone can be stressful. You don't really understand what's going on. You might feel left out of the loop. Maybe no one is ever available to explain things to you. You might feel like they're just in it for the money. That's not the case with Peachtree. From day one, they've been available. Mike ** was awesome. He never made me feel like it was just a business transaction. It was also a personal one. He knows my parts of my life that most people don't know about. He knows my financial situation and the reasons I am where I am. He was always available if I had questions or concerns. Never pushy. It was an absolute pleasure working with Mike and the Peachtree team.

Due to me being misdiagnosed for 10 years by 7 different Neurologists I was forced to resign from my job/position I loved. I have usually always worked 2 jobs to provide for my family, and enjoyed my places of employment and Awesome co-workers. But from 2005-2014 my health became worse to me becoming totally disabled. I was given the wrong medication as the same as no medication and November 3rd just started Chemotherapy to try to slow this disease down. My family and myself had to move because the owner of our condo sold it with us living there for 5 years and we had exhausted our savings a year after my resignation. So someone told me about Peachtree and how they maybe able to help.

The day before our move out I was granted money from my future settlement. I have 8 members in my family and we had to stay in a hotel for 5 days until being approved for our home for rent. Unfortunately our struggle is still extreme, but without Peachtree, I HONESTLY and TRULY don't want to think where or how we would have made it. I Sincerely TY Peachtree, as this all has taken such a toll on us all. Sincerely a Wife, Mom, Grandmother whom worked in the Medical Field Ironically from 1987-2011.

Peachtree Financial Solutions

Tom, thank you for taking the time to share your

experience. We're so happy to hear that Meghan and Mike provided helpful support and guidance throughout the process. We'll make sure to share your feedback with the both of them and look forward to maintaining our relationship in the future.

Original review: May 25, 2016

Meghan ** and Mike ** helped my wife and I get our settlement early and I wanted to thank both of them for all their hard work and help!!! None of this was easy, but they both made it a lot better than trying to do it alone and were a huge help guiding Carrie and I thru all the obstacles. They were with us every step of the way. They both helped us thru a tough time and we really appreciate it. Everybody's situation is different, but if you find yourself needing to take this option I would 100% recommend Peachtree, and especially Meghan ** and Mike **. They were both OUTSTANDING!

Peachtree Financial Solutions

Thank you for the feedback, Lucas. We're happy to hear that you had a positive experience and enjoyed working with Peachtree Financial Solutions. We'll be sure to share this review with your representative, Anthony.

Original review: May 13, 2016

Feel like I made a positive decision to start a new chapter in life which would require capital. After doing some research I reach out to Peachtree. Anthony and I had a fair negotiation process. Once we came to terms for the transaction, the process took care of itself. The purchase agreement and legal documents were signed/notarized and we were set for a court date. The hearing to finalize the transaction was short and sweet with a clear resolution to the transaction. Funds were transferred per the terms of the contract and the deal was final. Clear communication throughout the process allowed for a prompt signing and court date. If you decide to work with Peachtree, be committed to your decision and have your documentation up to date to ensure a smooth process and successful outcome.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?

Peachtree Financial Solutions

Thank you for providing your feedback, Jeffrey. We are happy to hear about your positive experience with Peachtree Financial Solutions. We'll be sure to share your feedback with our team.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2016

Very good company. Done me good with everything.

Peachtree Financial Solutions

Kevin, Thank you for taking the time to share your

experience with Peachtree Financial Services. We aim to create long lasting relationships and are pleased to hear that your experiences with Peachtree have been positive. We will be sure to share your feedback with your Account Representative, Mark.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2016

When I needed my structured settlement money for some things I needed for my home, and to take care of some bills accrued Peachtree helped me get what I needed quickly and efficiently. I had dealt with them a few years ago, and was reminded why I asked them for help again!

Peachtree Financial Solutions

Thank you for the feedback, Michael. The Peachtree Promise is at the center of everything we do, starting with 'treating people right.' We're delighted to learn that you had a positive experience and enjoyed the benefit of working with Peachtree Financial Solutions.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2016

I really liked that they were honest with me no matter the answer they had to give me. If I asked for something and they couldn't do it they would let me know right away. No dragging it out thinking I might get it. They always called me back, and they always treated me like they needed me more than I needed them.

Peachtree Financial Solutions

Etta, your feedback is important to us. Thank you for speaking with John and Bryce at Peachtree Financial Services. We appreciated the opportunity to better understand your experience and look forward to maintaining our relationship in the future.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2016

My experience with Peachtree should have been better. I understand that they (Peachtree) needs to make a profit, but the amount they made on me was "really up there". They take the fact that you ARE in need of financial help and use that against you. The amount that Peachtree offers you and tells you what it will cost you, Peachtree almost DOUBLED the amount of money going back to them. Oh, they say that if you are not sure or not satisfied with that amount then you should say something in court. Let me tell you WHY nothing is said... me (client) can not say because of being in a "jam", in need of money (my money). Peachtree takes advantage of that. Peachtree is NOT HERE TO HELP ANYONE EXCEPT FOR THEMSELVES. I will not recommend Peachtree to anyone.

Peachtree Financial Solutions

Howard, thank you for this valuable feedback. We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience and will share this information with Brittany, your representative at Peachtree Financial Solutions.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2016

I had a great experience. Easy process and fast turnaround.

Peachtree Financial Solutions

Alexander, We appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for your experience with Peachtree Financial Solutions. Someone from our customer service team has been trying to contact you and to assist with your resolution. We look forward to speaking with you.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2016

Charge loan shark rates, and take too many monthly payments. Take advantage of People when they need their money sooner! Don't talk to Mike.

Peachtree Financial Solutions Company Profile