4.78/5
Based on 55 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Peachtree Financial Solutions is here to help people from all walks of life reach their financial goals. From moving into a bigger home, to getting a more reliable car, to paying tuition, we’ve helped tens of thousands of people. As a leading purchaser of structured settlement payments, we can buy all or some of your structured settlement payments, so you can get on more solid financial footing or take the next big step in your life.

At Peachtree, we help you recognize the financial opportunities you have in reach by listening to your needs, providing personalized options, and offering support along the way. That’s the Peachtree Promise, and we take it very seriously.

Read More Read More
Last updated: May 17, 2018

72 Peachtree Financial Solutions Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 17, 2018

Seth and I had a great experience with Peachtree! Dan ** was who we dealt with from the first call through the entire process. He was amazing, he always answered any questions or concerns we had. He also made the process effortlessly. Anytime we called in, the staff knew who we were and made sure we got what we needed. I would recommend Peachtree to anyone! Honestly I would say to ask for Dan **.

Hi Seth,

Thanks for the kind note. Dan is awesome and we're glad he made things so easy for you. If you ever need help again in the future, don't hesitate to reach out! Cheers!

Get expert buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 15, 2018

I sincerely appreciate all the help Veronica ** gave to my son and myself during this process. She was very thorough and very detailed in explaining each step of selling part of Justin's settlement. She was very kind to us and If Justin needs help in the future I will only work with her. She was very good to us.

Rebecca and Justin,

We sincerely appreciate your business and the trust you put in Veronica. She never lets her customers down! If you ever need help again in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: May 10, 2018

This process could have been very intimidating, stressful, confusing and generally unpleasant. Luckily for me, I called Peachtree and a woman named Veronica ** was on the other end to greet me. The voice was much more cheerful and inviting than what I had expected and I immediately felt some relief, but I still expected to hear a lot of terminologies that I would not understand and I felt sure that I’m one way or another, I would feel uneasy because of my lack of knowledge here. What I got instead was a genuine and patient woman who went above and beyond every step of the way to make absolutely sure that I felt confident in my understanding of the process.

I told her honestly that I wanted to get the best offer I could and that I would be calling another company for counter offers in between each of our talks. Veronica not only encouraged me to do so, she made several documents of her changing offers so that my interaction with the other company would go smoothly. She made me feel comfortable and she was so incredibly understanding of my situation and my want to “shop around”, although she assured me that Peachtree would take the very best care of me - and she was right. She alleviated every single doubt that I had, she answered my questions when I would ask the same thing several times so that I had a clear understanding of everything she said to me. She was not only kind to me, but she was HONEST with me which meant more to me than I can express, especially in a financial situation such as this.

I never felt like I was being pressured or taken advantage of, and she never tried to talk me into anything at all. She asked me what I hoped to get out of our talks, and she gave me exactly that. Oh, and did I mention... The amount of time that Veronica spent working with me was roughly 8 hours, and stretched over a period of 3 days. She never got sick of my negotiating, she never transferred me to another representative, and she never made me feel like she was anything less than thrilled to do everything she could to satisfy me.

Veronica ** deserves the upmost recognition for the way that she represents herself, and your company as a whole. She knew the answer to every question and explained everything to me in such a way that I ended up feeling as though I truly had as much knowledge about everything as her, and she gave me the confidence to make my final decision, again without any doubts or concerns. Veronica ** worked with me, and In competition with another company, until she got the absolute maximum amount for me that she possibly could.

When we reached the end of the line and both Peachtree and the other company had reached their final offer, the numbers were matched. Veronica ** is THE reason I chose to do my business with Peachtree. She kept her word and matched every other offer I was given. She sent text messages and emails throughout so that I knew she was there for me and would do everything she could to get my business as long as I felt comfortable. I could have taken a different path and gotten the same amount of money - but the way that Veronica took care of me made her offer so much more valuable.

She even made me 2 versions of the same contract so that I could easily send our agreement to my lawyer for one last opinion. The fact that she encouraged me to do everything I could to get exactly what I wanted, and by sticking with her, I am confident that I have. I will recommend Peachtree to anyone and everyone, and I can only hope that they are lucky enough to have Mrs. ** as their representative. PROMOTE VERONICA **!

Hi Samantha,

We really appreciate the kind words and totally understand your reservations as you began the process. We're also thrilled Veronica made it so easy for you! She's one of the absolute best we have on our team. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need help again in the future. Thanks!

Original review: May 9, 2018

Veronica ** has helped me twice through a settlement process and had been wonderful both times. I would recommend her to anyone I know. She made this process so much easier and smooth than other financial services I’ve tried.

Hi Austin,

We greatly appreciate your business and for putting your trust in Veronica multiple times. Also, we agree, she is wonderful. Thanks for the kind words and don't hesitate to reach out if you need help in the future. Cheers!

Original review: May 4, 2018

Our experience with Peachtree will be memorable. Cathy ** went beyond my expectations to help Alex ** and myself with the sale of my annuity. She was prompt in answering any and all of our questions we had from day one! She explained the process in detail on how everything would occur and covered everything with a fine comb. If we had to do the process over again we would want Cathy ** as the Peachtree Representative.

Celestino,

This makes us so happy to hear! Cathy is truly dedicated to her role and takes great care of her customers. We're glad to hear your experience was so positive. If you ever need help again in the future, you know who to call! Thanks!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?

Original review: May 4, 2018

The process to cash out my annuity was a breeze with Cathy **. She worked closely with me & was so helpful throughout the process. I’ve worked with her a few times before and would recommend her and Peachtree ANYTIME!!

Hi Christina,

Knowing that you trusted Cathy enough to work with her multiple times is greater than any compliment we could ever receive! You're truly in great hands with her and Peachtree. We greatly appreciate this kind review and, if you ever need help again, you know who to call. Thanks!

Original review: May 4, 2018

I’m not going to lie. I didn’t want to have to sell any of my annuity but I truly didn’t have a choice but with Peachtree it was the best choice for me. Whitney especially has been the one to make this all work for the best. Quick, fast, and simple. Thank you to Whitney and Peachtree!!!

Hi Elyssa,

We understand the decision to sell your annuity is not always easy and we're glad Whitney made your experience positive. We wish you all the best and really appreciate the kind review. If you ever need help again, don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks!

Original review: May 4, 2018

Miss Whitney was very professional, understanding and very very patient with our situation. She went way out her way to help us and when we didn't like certain things she corrected and she was very concerned about her clients and I really appreciate her. If I have to go through it again it would be Peachtree with Whitney.

Lillie,

Thank you for the kind review! We'll pass your remarks onto Whitney. She's awesome and is always willing to go above and beyond to help her clients. We're thrilled you had such a positive experience. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us!

Original review: April 27, 2018

Veronica was amazing! This was my first time working with Peachtree, She helped walk me through the process and explained everything to me! I couldn't have had a better agent! Thank you so much Veronica and Peachtree!

Hi Savannah,

It's true, you really couldn't have asked for a better person to work with. Veronica is incredible! We'll be sure to pass your kind words on to her. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: April 19, 2018

Recently, I just completed a transaction. Veronica ** was extremely helpful. She was there to walk me through every step of the process. I will recommend her to any of my friends who are interested in doing a similar transaction. Thank you Veronica!

Hi Alvin,

We'll be sure to pass on your kind words. There's a reason you see Veronica mentioned on here so frequently - she's awesome! We're thrilled to hear she took such great care of you. If you or anyone you know needs help with this kind of transaction in the future, please don't hesitate to contact her. Thanks!

Original review: April 17, 2018

My experience with Peachtree has been a pleasure thanks to Mike ** and his awesome customer service. He has been great throughout the whole process. He has great communication skills. Anytime I called Mike ** was available and ready to answer any questions that I had. Again I want to say thank you peachtree and Mike **. You are great and made doing business with Peachtree of pleasure.

Hi David,

There's a reason you see Mike's name so frequently on this page and it's because he provides an extraordinary level of service to his customers like you. We will be sure to pass your kind words on to him and we thank you for taking the time to drop a note. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Cheers!

Original review: March 21, 2018

I was very reluctant at first about selling the rest of my settlement payments at first. I really only intended to get some quotes and then continue to think it over for a bit but as soon as I called Peachtree and spoke with a representative, I was completely reassured that I wasn’t going to be scammed. I was given a super competitive rate that not a single other company could even match and I had the pleasure of working with Daniel ** throughout my entire experience. He was very knowledgeable, supportive and he was honest. He helped me along every step of the way and I felt very relieved knowing that I wouldn’t be bounced around between people. He was beyond amazing and I think that without him, my experience wouldn’t have been half as pleasant as it was. I’m thoroughly impressed and I would recommend Peachtree to anyone who is ever in the situation that I was.

Kenzie,

What a great review! We'll pass your kind words on to Dan and, if you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks!

Original review: March 16, 2018

My last transaction with Peachtree rep. Daniel ** was an absolute pleasure. Clearly walked us thru our options and followed up on every question from the contract date to the court date and even after transaction was completed. Would highly recommend him to friends and family.

Hi David,

Always great hearing from our customers in NEPA! Dan is one of our best people and we're glad to hear he was so helpful. If you or anyone you know needs help in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: Feb. 23, 2018

Very professional services, they work so well and there is always communication. Everything went very smoothly and very quickly. Veronica helped me out along with the rest of the team and I'm very happy to have worked with Peachtree.

Hi Paul,

We love hearing from our friends in Chicago! Veronica is awesome and we'll be sure to pass your kind words on to her. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

From the very start was given options and support for my transaction with Peachtree. Everyone worked together and made me feel at ease. Because of the support of the Peachtree team, I am able to move forward with my life. Thank you again from myself and my family.

Hi Angelique,

We're so happy we were able to help you achieve your goals! We'll be sure to pass the kind feedback on to the purchasing team. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2018

In the beginning of your process they are more than willing to help you. After you commit to working with them, they are rude and treat you like garbage. They promise you they will be by your side throughout the painful process but they are anything but. It was a terrible experience trying to get MY money and even after the lump sum they promised would come into my account, they still owe me over $2500. It took several months to see MY money and I just spoke to a rude man who said pretty much I will get it when I get it. They are NOT a good company to deal with. Do your research before picking Peachtree, you will regret it.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2018

I would recommend to a friend because their staff is highly professional. They care about their clients and make sure that we are all on the same page. Veronica, Bianca, and John were a great help! I appreciate them for helping my brother and I.

Kayla,

We care deeply about and value each and every one of our clients. We're glad you had such a great experience and appreciate the recommendation. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

My husband's father passed away March 2017. During our heartbreak and grief we needed to find a company to buy his settlement. We had the pleasure of working with Whitney and John. Whitney laid EVERYTHING out for us, step by step, in words that were simple enough to understand. We didn't plan on losing my father in law as fast as we did. After getting haggled by many other companies, we knew we had to go with Peachtree. We immediately found trust in Whitney. She was with us every single step of the way. Our entire process from start to finish was quick and extremely easy with her guiding us through any questions or concerns. Peachtree helped my husband and I way above what we expected. I would recommend them to anyone looking into selling or any of the other services they offer. You will not be disappointed.

Hi Melissa,

We're very sorry to hear about your father-in-law. It means a lot to know that you put your trust in us during such a difficult time. If you look at other reviews on this page, you'll see Whitney is mentioned more than anyone else and for good reason. She is simply the best. We're sending positive vibes to you and your family. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thank you.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

Their honest and straight forward approach is why I chose Peachtree. No pressure, and Mike ** was very helpful and attentive to any concerns I had in making such an important decision. I would recommend them to anyone, you wont regret it!

Grace,

We understand that the decision to sell your payments is not to be taken lightly, which is why we take the approach that we do. We're glad we were able to make you feel comfortable with the process and appreciate the recommendation. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to Mike. Thanks and have a great 2018!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

The people over at Peachtree are great. Cathy help me out and help me get a quote that fit me. I did two transactions with them and I got my money when they said I would. I recommend anyone who is in need of money to go to Peachtree.

Ebony,

It was wonderful working with you on both occasions! Thank you for the kind words and your continued confidence in us. Cheers!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

Cathy was very helpful and nice. She did an amazing job of keeping me updated on everything and I never felt like I was being ignored or mislead. Cathy was respectful and cooperative. She was attentive to my needs as a customer and didn't hesitate to do whatever possible to make me feel valued and appreciated.

Joshua,

You are very much valued and appreciated and we're glad Cathy made you feel that way. We can't thank you enough for the kind words. If you ever need help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Thanks!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

Veronica and John were absolutely amazing from the beginning. Were extremely helpful and knowledgeable through out the entire process. I cannot thank them enough for making this extremely easy and not stressful at all for my family and I.

Hi Kari,

What a great review! Our main goal is to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible, so we're glad to hear Veronica and John took such great care of you. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I had a great experience mostly because of Cathy. She was kind, professional and very helpful. Cathy made the process less stressful. I believe I got a fair deal. Very happy with my experience with Peachtree.

Hi Laureth,

We greatly appreciate the kind words and can't tell you how much we value you as a customer. It's great to hear Cathy took such great care of you. She's the best! If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I called a Matt just to request his email so I could forward some documents my attorney had sent to me to expedite the process. The first time I called I was hung up on without an email and the second time the email still wasn't provided but instead I was told they had to speak to my attorney AGAIN! Why? You already received authorization from my attorney and all you needed was more documentation. Why speak to him again and what are you hiding/afraid of that you can't provide me with a simple email? Such a joke that I can't get one piece of simple information without jumping through hoops.

Hi Steven,

We're working toward resolving this issue with the partner you dealt with and sent you a private note with more detail. Thanks for your patience while we try to find a resolution for you.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

If I ever decide in the near future to do another transaction, I'll definitely contact Cathy, she helped so much and answered any questions that needed to be answered. Thank you Peachtree and thank you Cathy.

Shartesha,

Cathy is one of a kind! We're so glad she was able to take such great care of you. If you ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to contact us immediately. Thanks!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I want to thank Keith ** and Peachtree Financial for the incredible customer service. Keith helped me out in a time of need and kept in touch with me every step of the process. If Peachtree's other Account Executives are Half as good as Keith then the Company is in great hands. Thank You.

Robert,

You are very welcome! We're thrilled that you chose to work with us and greatly appreciate the kind words. We know Keith is great, but little reminders like this are always nice. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to contact him. Thanks!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I want to say I had a very great and helpful throughout the whole process of this transaction. It was my first time using Peachtree and I would recommend a friend or family member who would want to do the same transaction. And most of all want to thank Cathy ** my representative who got me thru the whole process.

Hi David,

Cathy is the best and we're glad to hear she was so helpful. Also, we really appreciate the kind recommendation and would welcome the chance to work with you again. Thanks and take care!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Mike was wonderful helping me through the settlement process. Even with the minor setback, he managed to keep in contact even when I wasn't available. He was there whenever I needed him. Thank you again!

Hi Lorin,

Being there for our customers is what it's all about and Mike knows that better than anybody. We're thrilled to hear your experience was so positive even with a setback. If you ever need help in the future, please don't hesitate to call Mike. Thanks!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

One of the best I've worked with. This is the third time using this type of service and I'm very pleased with how great their customer service is. Very very nice people. Also very quick with getting everything setup. Highly recommend!

Jordan,

It was great working with you! We're happy to hear you were pleased with the service and hope you'll consider us again, should you need to complete another transaction. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I have done this five times already with Peachtree and every time gets better. Ms. ** rocks. She did excellent job with me. She made me feel very comfortable and got the job done. She is a champ. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Hi Kacie,

Thank you for your relationship! We love developing relationships with our customers and working with them multiple times. It makes the process so much easier for our customers too!

Peachtree Financial Solutions expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Peachtree is one of the largest companies in the structured settlement purchasing industry, located just outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. They have built their award-winning reputation on customer service.

• Easy-to-use website: The Peachtree website is organized by consumer goals. Consumers can follow the standard process without having to first learn complicated financial terms.

• Online chat: Peachtree offers a chat feature on its website for instant answers to questions.

• Dedicated service representative: Peachtree offers consumers a single representative for the entire process of purchasing structured settlement payments. Consumers can save time and frustration by having one representative who is familiar with their application.

• National coverage: Peachtree has experience with purchasing structured settlement payments in all fifty states.

• Best for: consumers with structured settlements, annuities or lottery winnings.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs