2. Finance
  3. Structured Settlement

4.8/5 (77 ratings)

About Peachtree Financial Solutions

Peachtree Financial Solutions is here to help people from all walks of life reach their financial goals. From moving into a bigger home, to getting a more reliable car, to paying tuition, we’ve helped tens of thousands of people. As a leading purchaser of structured settlement payments, we can buy all or some of your structured settlement payments, so you can get on more solid financial footing or take the next big step in your life.

Peachtree Financial Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?

Original review: May 21, 2021

My sister told me Peachtree is a good company to go to. They gave me the best deal and it was a very easygoing process. They made sure that there was no hassle whatsoever on my end and everyone was very courteous, polite and went out of their way to make sure I got what I needed. Everyone also makes sure that everyone's on the same page and that's really cool. They like to stay in touch with their customers and their clients and they voice concerns. They'll want to be able to be there for those that may not understand what's going on or to help. They went above and beyond my expectations. I highly recommend them and I'd tell people, "Don't go with any other company, go with Peachtree".

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Charles! We're thrilled everything has gone so smoothly for you - thank you for sharing!

Get buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 18, 2021

As stressful as 2020 was I looked forward to the new year. I decided to purchase my first home. I contacted several companies to sell part of my annuity. I questioned each broker to see which company would give me the best return on my future payments. Peachtree, hands down, gave me the best price. They offered several thousand over their competitors.

I was fortunate enough to have my transaction handled by Rick **. Rick was competent, honest and extremely helpful. He answered any question I posed and also offered sound advice during the process. I felt he genuinely cared about me not only as a client but also a person. The process was quick. I'm talking weeks not months from start to finish. I've done several transactions in past years, but this, by far, was the best. Don't think once you have your money Peachtree forgets about you. Rick still calls to see how I am. During these times it is much appreciated.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Robbin! Thank you so much for sharing how much you enjoyed working with Rick - and congratulations on your new home!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2020

This was my second transaction with Peachtree, my interactions with Chris were excellent; he is informative, friendly, and is on point to handle issues when they arise. There was a specific instance at the end where he put in the extra work when the court orders were not getting delivered. I appreciate the dedicated point of contact role he provided, it made the process smoother than it would have otherwise been in this instance. Chris particularly, and 99% of my interactions with other reps, deserves 5 stars. I have my doubts about the attorneys' actions vs claims, regarding the court orders, that I personally would look into before they represent my interests in the future if I were in Peachtree's position.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Ledley!We're happy to hear Chris was able to help you so well - and we're thrilled you enjoyed our service enough to come back a second time! Thank you for sharing and thank you for choosing Peachtree!

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

Selling this structured settlement is something that’s always been on my mind. I had no idea where to start and no idea what needed to be done. Patrick and Peachtree had no problem answering any and every question I had, the communication Was excellent and at no point in time did I feel pressured or feel like it wasn’t being taking into my best interest. I appreciate everyone that helped me get this done. There was the occasional bump in the road but I was rest assured that Patrick was going to do everything he could to help and get those problems solved and took him no time at all to get me the answers I wanted and needed. Again thanks you to everyone that made this possible.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Randall! Thank you for sharing how much Patrick helped you and made you feel comfortable - we're thrilled we got the opportunity to work with you!

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

This will be the second time I’ve come through Peachtree and this will be also the second time I’ve dealt with Louis. This gentleman here has gone above and beyond anything that could’ve been expected of them even kind, courteous, good conversationalist when you just need to talk. He’s helpful, his customer service is Second to none as far as I’ve seen so far. He’s one of the few people I’ve dealt with like this that I could actually see sitting down and enjoying a beer with. Very well rounded out great job man.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Johnathon - Thank you for sharing your experience working with Louis (twice!) - we're so thrilled to hear how helpful and attentive he was for you during both transactions. Cheers!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

Veronica is incredible, she helped me with everything to get my deal done in a very efficient manner. I would definitely recommend her to anyone that is trying to get a transfer done, she is the absolute best. Very professional and understanding.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Jeromy! We're thrilled you enjoyed working with Veronica to get the money you deserve - thank you for sharing!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

I was told would get 5000.00 up front. Did not happen. Cost bank fees. Only thing good is Chris try to do right by me. Money, people and lawyers same. They lie. Good at it. They are doing you a favor with your money.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2021

I've dealt with Peachtree for a few years. Peachtree was always good and I trust them. They were always on point and they didn't really leave anything for me to have to do. They handled everything and they made it a very easy experience.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Dawn! We're thrilled you're so pleased with your service from the Peachtree Team - thank you for sharing!

Original review: July 31, 2021

The last few months of my life have been nothing but hectic. Working side by side with Chris was great! He never pressured, never pushed and took everything I threw at him. Over the past few months he became like family! Haha he was so helpful, thoughtful and such a pleasure to work with.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Amanda! We're glad you enjoyed working with Chris to get the money you deserve - it was a pleasure working with you too!

Original review: July 25, 2021

We were Lucky enough to get Ryan ** as OUR Go To Person and He was that person. He always took my calls and answered all our questions. He made this whole thing easier and the whole process was easy and they help you walk thru the steps. I would Tell people who need their money now that this was a blessing for us..

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Sherri! We're thrilled Ryan helped you get the money you deserve - thank you for sharing!

Peachtree Financial Solutions Company Information