Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get Pricing
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.95/5

Peachtree Financial Solutions is here to help people from all walks of life reach their financial goals. From moving into a bigger home, to getting a more reliable car, to paying tuition, we’ve helped tens of thousands of people. As a leading purchaser of structured settlement payments, we can buy all or some of your structured settlement payments, so you can get on more solid financial footing or take the next big step in your life.

At Peachtree, we help you recognize the financial opportunities you have in reach by listening to your needs, providing personalized options, and offering support along the way. That’s the Peachtree Promise, and we take it very seriously.

Peachtree Financial Solutions Call Now Toll Free (866) 484-6514 Get Pricing
Call Now Toll Free

Peachtree Financial Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?

Original review: Dec. 8, 2020

Selling this structured settlement is something that’s always been on my mind. I had no idea where to start and no idea what needed to be done. Patrick and Peachtree had no problem answering any and every question I had, the communication Was excellent and at no point in time did I feel pressured or feel like it wasn’t being taking into my best interest. I appreciate everyone that helped me get this done. There was the occasional bump in the road but I was rest assured that Patrick was going to do everything he could to help and get those problems solved and took him no time at all to get me the answers I wanted and needed. Again thanks you to everyone that made this possible.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Randall! Thank you for sharing how much Patrick helped you and made you feel comfortable - we're thrilled we got the opportunity to work with you!

Get buying tips about Structured Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 11, 2020

This will be the second time I’ve come through Peachtree and this will be also the second time I’ve dealt with Louis. This gentleman here has gone above and beyond anything that could’ve been expected of them even kind, courteous, good conversationalist when you just need to talk. He’s helpful, his customer service is Second to none as far as I’ve seen so far. He’s one of the few people I’ve dealt with like this that I could actually see sitting down and enjoying a beer with. Very well rounded out great job man.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Johnathon - Thank you for sharing your experience working with Louis (twice!) - we're so thrilled to hear how helpful and attentive he was for you during both transactions. Cheers!

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

Through the years Peachtree has always delivered quality service with an excellent customer support system. Veronica and I have worked through many transactions together throughout the years and she has always made a great deal of effort to ensure that the process goes as smoothly and easily as possible all the while answering any concerns or needs I may have along the way. Overall I give Peachtree and Veronica a 5/5 stars in terms of their wok ethic, professionalism, speed of delivery and the quality of service they uniquely provide in such a wide market of options.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Cameron! We're so happy to hear how much you enjoy working with Veronica - we think she's pretty great too. Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2020

Ryan worked first with my partner in securing a agreeable number for both parties to settle on when Angie and I approached Peach Tree to negotiate my structured settlement. Then I began my interview with Ryan and it was friendly and professional from the get-go... I feel like by the hearing Ryan and I had a solid professional relationship that was both friendly and serious when needed... I tend to sidetrack and talk and joke a lot and this young man was able to join in but kept me on track and got me back on point...takes me longer to follow through with somethings in life then others, ie. me filling out this review which I apologize to both Ryan, (going to call him when finished here) and his superiors...

The Kid freaking is smart and down to earth and seemingly humble... I want to fly out to Philly ASAP, and take the guy out to dinner, and if possible watch him run a marathon.... If ever I was n this position again or meet anyone that is looking for the same professionalism and fair percentages I would first and foremost recommend y’all above any.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Scott! We're so excited to hear how much you enjoyed working with Ryan - we think he's pretty great too!

Original review: March 2, 2020

We had such a great team of associates to help us understand our first time dealing with structured settlements. We chose Peachtree after many other searches of Best buy of my annuity. We worked with Michael and Justin mostly. Mostly Michael, he's very trustworthy, loyal, honest. Doesn't pressure you to sign, gives you your space and time, explanations on everything you ask to better understand. Encourages you to shop around to make sure you're making the right choice. Very empowering company!! From start in December 2019 to finish Feb 2020 had legal action, court dates and money in the bank. Mine was a very large lump sum so it took a tiny bit more time for me to sign. Probably would of had court date sooner. I highly recommend Peachtree and just adore the staff. Thanks guys for making life easier when I needed it the most. Jazzmine

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

This is one of the best reviews we have ever received. Thank you for taking the time to post this , Arminta! We sincerely appreciate the kind words.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

We would love to say, that Patrick is incredible. Patrick, is very compassionate & understanding also very thorough. Patrick, made our situation very easy & quick yet not complicated. We have had such a secure smooth transaction. We look forward to only dealing with Patrick & Peachtree, if we need make another a transaction. Thank you, Patrick for being “Honest”, from the get go. You are an asset to those in need & to Peachtree.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Vincent and Maria! Thank you so much for sharing how much you enjoyed working with Patrick - we think it was incredible working with you too!

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

I received excellent service from Lou **. From the beginning, he was patient and kind as he took me through the process step-by-step. Everything he said he would do he delivered on. Not only that, it was done so quickly! It’s a pleasure doing business with Lou ** and Peachtree.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Donna! We're thrilled you enjoyed working with Lou and the Peachtree team so much - thanks for sharing!

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

I was helped by Shannon **, we had our agreement scheduled out before the pandemic. Of course that hit and delayed a lot of things. Shannon was by my side the whole time and she was super helpful. Would a thousand percent would recommend her to anyone.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Aazer! We're thrilled you enjoyed working with Shannon so much - we think she's great too! Thanks for sharing!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2020

I was very pleased with Peachtree and its staff. Agent Joanel was very professional from start to finish. We shopped around with the top ten Annuity Company here in South Florida and they offered the highest payout on one of our early Annuity withdrawal. Thanks Peachtree for your Excellent Service.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Horace! Thank you for sharing how much you enjoyed working with Joanel - we'e so happy we were able to help you get the money you deserve!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2020

They were so easy to work with, Veronica is who worked with me and she was amazing, she made the process easy. I wouldn’t hesitate to work with them again. I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you Peachtree for working with me.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Kim! We're excited to hear you enjoyed working with Veronica so much - thank you for sharing!

Peachtree Financial Solutions Company Information