4.78/5
  • 1 star
Based on 41 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Peachtree Financial Solutions is here to help people from all walks of life reach their financial goals. From moving into a bigger home, to getting a more reliable car, to paying tuition, we’ve helped tens of thousands of people. As a leading purchaser of structured settlement payments, we can buy all or some of your structured settlement payments, so you can get on more solid financial footing or take the next big step in your life.

At Peachtree, we help you recognize the financial opportunities you have in reach by listening to your needs, providing personalized options, and offering support along the way. That’s the Peachtree Promise, and we take it very seriously.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 9, 2017

53 Peachtree Financial Solutions Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

The people over at Peachtree are great. Cathy help me out and help me get a quote that fit me. I did two transactions with them and I got my money when they said I would. I recommend anyone who is in need of money to go to Peachtree.

Ebony,

It was wonderful working with you on both occasions! Thank you for the kind words and your continued confidence in us. Cheers!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

Cathy was very helpful and nice. She did an amazing job of keeping me updated on everything and I never felt like I was being ignored or mislead. Cathy was respectful and cooperative. She was attentive to my needs as a customer and didn't hesitate to do whatever possible to make me feel valued and appreciated.

Joshua,

You are very much valued and appreciated and we're glad Cathy made you feel that way. We can't thank you enough for the kind words. If you ever need help in the future, please don't hesitate to contact us again. Thanks!

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

Veronica and John were absolutely amazing from the beginning. Were extremely helpful and knowledgeable through out the entire process. I cannot thank them enough for making this extremely easy and not stressful at all for my family and I.

Hi Kari,

What a great review! Our main goal is to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible, so we're glad to hear Veronica and John took such great care of you. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I had a great experience mostly because of Cathy. She was kind, professional and very helpful. Cathy made the process less stressful. I believe I got a fair deal. Very happy with my experience with Peachtree.

Hi Laureth,

We greatly appreciate the kind words and can't tell you how much we value you as a customer. It's great to hear Cathy took such great care of you. She's the best! If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

I called a Matt just to request his email so I could forward some documents my attorney had sent to me to expedite the process. The first time I called I was hung up on without an email and the second time the email still wasn't provided but instead I was told they had to speak to my attorney AGAIN! Why? You already received authorization from my attorney and all you needed was more documentation. Why speak to him again and what are you hiding/afraid of that you can't provide me with a simple email? Such a joke that I can't get one piece of simple information without jumping through hoops.

Hi Steven,

We're working toward resolving this issue with the partner you dealt with and sent you a private note with more detail. Thanks for your patience while we try to find a resolution for you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Peachtree Financial Solutions?

Original review: Oct. 25, 2017

If I ever decide in the near future to do another transaction, I'll definitely contact Cathy, she helped so much and answered any questions that needed to be answered. Thank you Peachtree and thank you Cathy.

Shartesha,

Cathy is one of a kind! We're so glad she was able to take such great care of you. If you ever need anything in the future, don't hesitate to contact us immediately. Thanks!

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I want to thank Keith ** and Peachtree Financial for the incredible customer service. Keith helped me out in a time of need and kept in touch with me every step of the process. If Peachtree's other Account Executives are Half as good as Keith then the Company is in great hands. Thank You.

Robert,

You are very welcome! We're thrilled that you chose to work with us and greatly appreciate the kind words. We know Keith is great, but little reminders like this are always nice. If you ever need help again in the future, please don't hesitate to contact him. Thanks!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I want to say I had a very great and helpful throughout the whole process of this transaction. It was my first time using Peachtree and I would recommend a friend or family member who would want to do the same transaction. And most of all want to thank Cathy ** my representative who got me thru the whole process.

Hi David,

Cathy is the best and we're glad to hear she was so helpful. Also, we really appreciate the kind recommendation and would welcome the chance to work with you again. Thanks and take care!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Mike was wonderful helping me through the settlement process. Even with the minor setback, he managed to keep in contact even when I wasn't available. He was there whenever I needed him. Thank you again!

Hi Lorin,

Being there for our customers is what it's all about and Mike knows that better than anybody. We're thrilled to hear your experience was so positive even with a setback. If you ever need help in the future, please don't hesitate to call Mike. Thanks!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

One of the best I've worked with. This is the third time using this type of service and I'm very pleased with how great their customer service is. Very very nice people. Also very quick with getting everything setup. Highly recommend!

Jordan,

It was great working with you! We're happy to hear you were pleased with the service and hope you'll consider us again, should you need to complete another transaction. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2017

I have done this five times already with Peachtree and every time gets better. Ms. ** rocks. She did excellent job with me. She made me feel very comfortable and got the job done. She is a champ. So thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Hi Kacie,

Thank you for your relationship! We love developing relationships with our customers and working with them multiple times. It makes the process so much easier for our customers too!

No response received
Original review: Aug. 22, 2017

They said they were going to give me a $500 signing bonus on top of a lump sum payment and when I received my check they deducted $500 from that amount promised and later said it was a cash advance which I never asked for? They cheated me $500 on top of the handsome profit they were already making off of me. Thanks a lot guys. Also the representative, **, had the nerve to chuckle at me when I called complaining about this trying to play it off like I was the wrong one.

Updated on 10/05/2017: You can read what happened to me in my other review... and now they're trying to bribe me with a $100 gift card to take down the review. Comical. They are not being honest. Anyone going through something like this - keep a paper trail and ask for every single statement about money promised to be emailed to you. The mistake I made was just speaking over the phone and trusting what they said was ok.

10/4/17

Hi Anna,

Thank you for your email indicating that the $500 bonus was actually delivered on time. We greatly appreciate your business. Please don't hesitate to reach out, should you need help again in the future.

Sincerely,
Dan Lavelle
Marketing Manager

Peachtree Financial

9/7/17

Hi Anna,

We have tried to reach you several times since we received your note, but have been unable to connect. Please accept our apologies for the confusion surrounding your $500 Bonus. Fed Ex tracking shows that your bonus check was delivered on 8/24 and signed for by M. Moss. If you did not receive it, please contact our office immediately.

We take these matters very seriously and regret any inconvenience this may have caused you. We look forward to hearing from you so we can find a resolution. Thanks.

Sincerely,
Dan Lavelle
Marketing Manager

Peachtree Financial

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

I will definitely recommend Whitney. She was very professional and she made the whole thing so much easy. Very smooth very polite. Answer all my questions and she will always call me back whenever I left a message. Excellent customer service.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Mario, Glad to hear you enjoy working with Whitney as much as we do! Thank you for taking the time to give this review and for being our customer.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Got my loan quick. Friendly service. Really liked my agent. Love that I didn't have to go to court. Didn't have to leave home but once to fax something. They keep you up to date with everything. Would recommend anybody who ask me. It took a big weight off my back.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Heather, It was a pleasure working with you and relieving some of your stress. Thank you for the positive review!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

I started my inquiry with Whitney about 2 years ago and since then she periodically checks in with me and lets me know the value of my annuity. Finally just a few months ago I decided to sell my annuity and she was immensely helpful throughout the entire process. She never pressured me to sell, rather just inform me of the value of my money. She has gone above to be accommodating in our time of need (because let's be honest, most of us cash because we need the money rather than want it) and she make the whole process easier. Thanks Whitney!

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Hi Zoie, I'm so pleased we were there for you when the time was right for you. We appreciate the review and will be sure that Whitney receives the feedback!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2017

Cathy was very good at what she did for me, kept me informed and make sure everything was taken care of properly. I would recommend her to anybody that has an annuity or structured settlement. She went above and beyond most people.

Peachtree Financial Solutions response

Thanks for the comment! Our reps always try to get that extra mile for our customers and am so happy to hear everything went smoothly for you.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

I just want to say Thank You for everything! Mike ** and his team have been great in helping us try to get my oldest son in college online or how ever he wants. Plus, hopefully a used car for work and school. I thank him for everything. He is Awesome. God Bless You, prayers needed on the 7th of September.

Hi Kimberly,

We're glad to hear Mike is working so hard for you. He's one of the best people we have, so you're in good hands. Best of luck on September 7th! If you need anything in the meantime, don't hesitate to contact us. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

Whitney did an excellent job in keeping me informed about the entire process of selling a portion of my settlement. She made sure to give me multiple options, and helped answer all of my questions which gave me the confidence to make the sale. She is awesome, and I wouldn't be where I am today without her help. Thanks for everything!!

Se'Vae,

We're so glad to hear about your experience and appreciate you sharing it with the world! Whitney is truly amazing and it's good to know she the process easy for you. If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to contact her. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

Ms. ** has been the best. Any question or issue that I had she was very quick to resolve. Very polite and definitely cares about the satisfaction of her clients. I'd definitely refer her to everyone I know. I'd choose Peachtree every time.

Hi Tabitha,

We're thrilled to hear you experience has been so good and really appreciate that you're sharing your experience with the world. Whitney really is awesome at what she does and, if you ever need anything in the future, you know who to call. Thanks!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Kristen from Peachtree help me with cashing in my annuities. She was incredibly helpful and efficient the entire time I worked with her. She kept me informed and moved everything along in an extremely timely fashion. She answered all my questions and was unfailingly polite, friendly and professional. I would recommend them to anyone.

Hi Lisa,

We're so happy to hear about your experience. Kristen is the best! If you ever need help in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Original review: Aug. 4, 2017

Wow! All I can say is Peachtree/Kristen ** made my experience with my annuity A breeze! They were very professional, helpful and very easy to work with. I would give them a five star recommendation.

Hi James,

We're thrilled to hear about your experience. Thanks for taking the time to submit a review for Kristen. She's the best! If you ever need help again in the future, don't hesitate to contact Kristen directly. Have a great rest of your summer!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

Whitney Was extremely helpful even when the court put us through the ringer, she was always available for any questions or concerns I had. Although this can be a stressful process. Whitney helped continue to keep my faith in the company as well as reassuring me that she will get it done for me. Thank you for all the help

Hi Thomas,

Glad Whitney was able to help. As we're sure you can tell by her other reviews, she's really great at her job! We understand the court process can be frustrating at times, but we're thrilled to hear it all worked out. If you ever need help in the future, don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

Whitney could not have made this process any easier! She relieved a lot of stress from the whole situation and was super friendly every time we spoke, even when I asked a ton of the same questions more than once. She was very patient, very knowledgeable, and very accommodating. I would recommend this company to anyone and everyone! Great experience!

Hi Linda,

Whitney is a rockstar and we're glad to know she made the process so easy for you! We love when customers ask us a lot of questions. It really shows you take the process and your money seriously. If you ever have questions or need help in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to Whitney. Thanks and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I had a great experience with Peachtree. Whitney was wonderful. She stayed in touch with me through the whole process. She made sure I understood everything before I committed. Awesome experience. Thanks.

Hi Jacqueline,

Whitney is simply amazing! We're thrilled to know you had a great experience. If you ever need any help in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

I was pleased with the business I conducted with y'all. Whitney was a pleasure to work with and very helpful and understanding about everything. I love the fact she went the extra mile, when necessary, and was quick with every transaction. Definitely would recommend a friend!

Hi Ashley,
Thank you for your feedback! We are so pleased you had a good experience with Whitney and the Peachtree team. We appreciate you recommending us to your friends, and hope to work with you again as well!

Lia

Original review: July 25, 2017

I would recommend Peachtree settlement to anyone out there that wanted a fair deal within a timely manner. Sam was straightforward and honest. Never pushing. It only took about 2.5 months for my totally process. Thank you Sam for everything.

Hi Tanda,

Sam's the man! We're glad to hear he was so helpful and that we were able to get you your money so quickly. If you ever need help in the future, please don't hesitate to call Sam. Thanks!!

Original review: July 24, 2017

I had a wonderfully positive experience with Peachtree Financial Solutions. Upon my first inquiry via an online form, I received a call from an account representative within a prompt time frame. My representative, Whitney, listened to my financial needs and goals and thoroughly reviewed the entire process from establishing the best offer (interest rates, amount of payments to sell) to how to prepare for the probate hearing. Peachtree offered me a highly competitive interest rate for my annuity payment transaction. I did not feel pressured and Whitney was more than understanding when answering my questions. I would highly recommend Peachtree Financial Services for annuity transaction needs.

Hi K,

Glad everything worked out so well! Whitney is terrific! If you need anything in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks!

Original review: July 23, 2017
I had the most pleasant experience with Whitney. She was great, I loved working with her. She was attentive, knowledgeable and, on top of everything when she said she promises she keeps her word. I worked with another company before and chose Peachtree Financial Solutions after I had a bad experience with JG **. Thank you for making this a better experience.

Hi Cherie,

Glad you had such a good experience. Whitney is awesome! We really appreciate the kind words. If you ever need more cash in the future, don't hesitate to call. Thanks and enjoy the rest of your summer!

Original review: July 11, 2017

Veronica was greatly helpful and very quick responding to me and getting everything set up for me. I'm very thankful for the help and everything Peachtree has done for me. Also I feel like Veronica deserves some kind of bonus or promotion or raise or something. She was great. Thank you.

Braxton,

Thank you for the stellar review! Veronica is one of the best people we have, so we're glad your experience was so positive. If you or anyone you know needs help in the future, don't hesitate to call!

Original review: June 28, 2017

My experience with Peachtree was a very good one. Dan ** was the representative that handled my process from start to finish. He was very informative on any questions I had. My biggest take away from this experience would be the fact that Dan stayed in contact with me at least twice a week with new information or just to stay in communication. Very positive experience.

Hi Reginald,

Dan is the man! Glad everything went well. If you or anyone you know needs help in the future, you know who to call. Thanks!!

Peachtree Financial Solutions Company Information