1.08/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Last updated: April 19, 2018

578 Regions Bank Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 19, 2018

To start, I want to be clear that I usually don't complain about customer service. I've worked in the food industry in the past and have seen the worst of the worst, and I have a great deal of inherent respect for everyone I come across and treat them accordingly. I'm friendly and courteous with the establishments that provide me a service, but after so many times of being given the runaround I feel others should know. I've been banking with Regions since I opened my own checking account as a freshman in college. I've always stuck with it just because it's a hassle to move everything to a new account, but at this point, I'm willing to go through the hassle because that will be less of one than dealing with Regions customer service one more time. The account features are good- mobile banking is functional but not the best, but you can deposit checks from your phone or a SmartDeposit ATM.

For immediate availability of checks deposited from your phone, there's a minimum of $5, but the last deposit I made ($250) cost $10. Overnight processing is $3, but it's usually 2 business days before that option is available. Standard availability is $0 but you might as well just take it to a location or get it cashed, as it takes 2-5 days to process. The SmartDeposit ATM is a great feature for depositing cash since those funds are available immediately as long as they're made before 8pm. Online banking is good too, but again, not the best.

The reason I'm so tired of banking here is because the customer service is extremely subpar. Unless you get the personal number of someone at your local branch, you have to call the 1-800 number known as the "Greenline," and I've never had a phone call on this hotline that lasted less than half an hour for even minimal things. If you need help with anything of this nature, be prepared to block out an hour or so of your day. The last straw for me happened this week when one of my subscriptions didn't update correctly (I had previously chosen the $100/year Microsoft Office package, but was unsure that I'd need it for another year, so I switched to $9.99/month). Microsoft didn't update the subscription properly and charged the $100. I spoke with them and within 5 minutes, they issued a refund and updated my preferences (Microsoft has great customer service!).

I made Regions aware of the situation the same day, and after almost a full 24 hours after sending a message through their "message center" online, was told in a very roundabout way that there would be a $36 NSF fee charged regardless of a refund since the transaction overdrew my account. I was then told that if I wanted the fee refunded, I would be welcome to go through the fee refund process, which will inevitably take an hour or two initially and then 1-2 business days to process, and will not be worth the $36 Regions will be gaining off of me from the mistake of someone else. Save yourself the time and bank elsewhere if you can.

Original review: April 2, 2018

I have a checking and savings account with Regions but this is about my Savings account. Now when I got my savings I was told that my savings would not be charged any fees which that's cool but my checking would be charged 5 dollars per month because the type of account it was. That's ok. That's what I agreed to. So will someone tell me why my savings was hit for $45.00 for an excessive withdraw/ item fee. What is that. My savings is for back up just in case of an emergency or something important pops up. Well my utility bill was due and thanks to Regions I don't know how to get my lights to stay on. I feel like I was stoled from and the only reason my accounts are open is because I have one more deposit coming into it this week. After that I am shutting my checking and savings account down. I even tried to call customer service but the wait time is ridiculous. I am done with Regions. I cannot bank with a bank that I cannot trust.

Get expert buying tips about Banks and Credit Unions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 30, 2018

We came to make a deposit and had to use the restroom and they said they do not have one. What kind of business does not have a restroom for the public. So you can take money but can not supply appropriate service. Don’t do business with them unless you want to perpetuate inhumanity. Shame on Regions Bank. Below par in everything including conduct.

Original review: March 25, 2018

Regions Bank has the worst customer service ever! Every time I have a problem it's at least a 20 minute wait. I travel overseas and recently I tried to use an atm machine. It would not issue the money even though I had money in my account. I tried four times and then found another machine hours later. Of course Regions charged me $5.00 every time I tried. $20.00 for nothing. I had my sister call and after waiting 20 minutes they said they would not return the money because she had no authority. No authority to tell them to put the money back in my account??? Then I got online and wrote them 3 emails and they refused to refund my money. I spent $20 and they would not credit me back even though the atm transaction was not completed. That's fraud!!! Taking money yet not doing the service.

Original review: March 24, 2018

I had 4 accounts with Regions Bank, for several years without my knowledge or authorization Regions withdrew funds from my accounts without any notification, when I learned about the fraud and crime it took me years to collect my money from Regions, now Regions closed 3 of my accounts without notification even though 2 were business accounts without any notification, it caused me to lose thousands of dollars in business transactions along with months of term oil, even today I have not been able to completely recover as well as Regions continued to accept electronic funds into my closed accounts and did not return my money, the LOC acct regions continued to withdraw funds from the account without notification or authorization. Regions stopped providing me with balance due and monthly amounts due.

Regions bank continue to steal funds from the account claiming bogus insurance policies even though all my insurance was and continued to be up to date. The Federal government should shut Regions Bank down due to their illegal activities over and over again and hold this bank accountable for their illegal activities. When I contacted Regions directly via email they never responded now even months later. Police department had to be involved which I was informed that the FBI was also contacted due to the severity of Regions fraudulent and illegal activities. Regions Bank I learned has been involved in scam insurance practices for years along with numerous other illegal activities they have been prosecuted in federal court.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Regions Bank?

Original review: March 19, 2018

I had my online account locked on the 29th of January, I went into my branch and sat for 2 hours while they made inquiries, sent me home, said they would contact me by the end of the day. 2 days later I went back in for them not offering any help. I left the country on the next Saturday so told them I needed it sorted by then, guaranteed me it would be. Then the day after I leave the country they email and tell me my account will be closed. It is now March 19th and I've called several branches, emailed several people and no one will tell me where my $4000+ money is or if my account will actually be closed or anything. I'm now in debt due to no money. And no branch will help me in any way.

Original review: March 15, 2018

I recently applied for a small loan less than 20,000. I have a credit score of 828 and work as a health care professional for over 38 years. Yet Regions Bank denied my loan. I will be pulling my money out of Regions.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I had just moved to Dallas, TX from Layton, Utah for a job with the State of Texas. My family and I spent our savings to get here and get a house rented. So when I started my job I was just about broke. I wanted to use a bank smaller bank because I thought it would be more personable. I was so wrong. I deposited about 3 weeks of work in my account to catch up on some bills. Working for the state we are only paid once a month on the first of the month. I ran out of money waiting for March 1 and to get me back and forth to work I overdrew my acct. from getting gas. I think $57. Barely two weeks later the day before my direct deposit went in the bank closed my acct. Did not tell me they were closing my account. Did not ask me if could put money in. Nothing. Just closed it. This was my first check for approx. $3000 and waking up March 1 it was not there. I was frantic.

I went to the bank on McKinney in Dallas, and spoke to the manager Ms. **. She and the district manager lied straight to my face and said they can't see my check and that it was bounced back to Austin the capital of Texas and our HR. Oh great. So I had to wait for it to show up with them which could take a couple of days. After a couple of days it never showed up so I called another Regions Bank and was told by Alex that he sees my check and it has been processed to be mailed out. I couldn't believe my ears. I need that check desperately to pay my bills and to eat. We were broke. I couldn't pay my landlord for the first month to pay rent because I didn't have my check.

I have already had my internet, cable, cell phone and water turned off. Because I'm broke. I can't get a straight answer from anyone at the bank. I am so stressed and sad I can't see straight. Regions Bank doesn't care at all what or how they treat people. To this day I still have not received my check. They say it was mailed Monday the 5th of March. Well still have not received it.

Original review: March 10, 2018

I had my business checking account 8 years. It had only had minimum activity for the last 3 months because I planned on closing it. Well they just closed it without contacting me although there was still funds in it available. They did not send a notification by mail or email. The only way I found out was to try to log on to print my statements for my taxes and I was unable to. After calling the worthless green line for the 3rd time, they informed me they closed it. I was informed in order to obtain a copy of my statements I would have to pay $5.00 each for a copy of each statement that I want. So, I saved THEM money on postage when I chose e-mail statements when I originally opened my account but have to pay to get copies of MY statements.

I should have closed this account long ago. Someone fraudulently charged $743.00 worth of sound equipment from an online store prior to Christmas. I contacted them and they basically told me they could not help me. I called the company myself and I was just lucky that they had a fraud dept and noticed a number of suspicious transactions from a number of accounts and mine was one of them so they had cancelled the transaction. I pursued it myself with NO HELP WHATSOEVER FROM REGIONS!! They are the worst banking institution I have ever dealt with and will NEVER deal with them EVER AGAIN!!!

Original review: March 8, 2018

I have banked with Regions for many years since I first graduated High School, I can honestly assure you that it is the worst bank in the whole world to bank with. Regions has the worst customer service out of all the banks. Their staff is not trained properly and do not know how to do anything. They take longer than any other bank to finally get on the line. I’ve had banked with many banks before but none has ever given me the service that Regions has. I believe they should be banned from the industry. They never believe their customer when doing a dispute. They never do a courtesy of overdraft. They are the worst ever. I will never never bank with Regions again in my life and would never never recommended to anyone. They say that you can only do overdraft fees once a year but I had an uncle that worked there who stated to me that is not true and they can do as many as they want as long as it's up to the supervisor.

Original review: March 5, 2018

I’ve been banking with Regions for almost 7 years. I opened the account when I was a student in college. For the past 4 years, I’ve had nothing but issues with my account. Numerous overdraft issues that I had resolved many times and issues with monies being returned to my account. I opted out of overdraft about a year ago because if automated payments are going. To be charged, and money isn’t available, nothing can be taken out by overdraft protection. Well apparently they have this thing called NSF, where it’s a contract with other businesses that allows an overdraft by default. I just can’t accept that. Also. I’ll have money Avalon my account one moment and the next thing I know, it’s just gone. They’ll say that money has been returned and try to point to me in my summary etc where it’s returned. I tell them, "I see that but WHERE IS IT IN MY ACCOUNT??"

It doesn’t show up on my available funds. I’ve been out about 700 dollars with them. I’m closing my account as soon as I find another bank to set up my checks from work. I’m just over it. Also. Do not sign up for an eAccess account either. They don’t tell you that you have to sign the card in an actual brand until after you transferred funds over to use the card. I live hours away from Regions now and I refuse to “verify” my own identity when I WAS THE ONE WHO OPENED THE ACCOUNT OVER THE PHONE WITH MY INFO AND MY MONEY TO OPEN THE ACCOUNT!!!!

Updated on [03/24/2018]: Ok. I know I left a review some weeks ago. I finally made a complaint to one of the Regions representatives. I had another issue occur far as Regions making a retry payment when I already had funds in my account. The transfer was to pay rent. Needless to say, my bank paid over 1200.00 in rent to our landlord through PayPal, after I already paid rent with a one time debit pay. So I told the representative that I had funds in there and she said they’ll return it. Ok, days later nothing and I called again. They said that the funds were returned but we made purchases and they were STILL pending. So my rent money, paid for things that were already suppose to be deducted! I said why aren't they cleared?

I had over 900.00 dollars in my account. She said that the mobile app or site will not show accurate balance and to just write down how much we’re spending so we don’t get overdrafts etc. She said A LOT of Regions' customers complain about this issue and to be pretty much remedy this issue is to keep up with how much you’re spending so funds can be there. I told her that’s messed up that the bank doesn’t clear the purchases when they’re made because if it’s not cleared and someone’s making swipes purchases, it’s going to put them in overdraft status where they have monies in there. Then she suggested to open another account outside of Regions. Wow. We already did because this is ridiculous.

Original review: March 5, 2018

Regions is not the bank for anyone. Online banking is a joke, it doesn't show accurate information. Your account will show one balance while in all actuality there are other fees that will not post until the next business day. The overdraft protection is hilarious, no representative can tell you what the amount is as it fluctuates from day to day. If you are in the market for a bank DO NOT, I REPEAT. DO NOT CHOOSE REGIONS, THIS IS NOT THE ONE! If you are not responsible and don't spend wisely feel free to utilize their services.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2018

A transaction was paid one day. I got the confirmation number from the company I paid. Once you receive a confirmation number it means that the payment went through. It was returned the next day, and I was also charged for a $36.00 return fee. I don’t understand how this could have happened. I have been with Regions for over 10 years, and this is the first time this has ever happened. From this horrible experience I no longer want to use Regions anymore.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

Inconsistent information given, multiple calls to the call center with no call resolution. I was told too through an agent that my item was cover based on deposit and that was not true. This cause a huge inconvenience. Escalation supervisor disconnected call on me while I was asking for more information. I will remove all my funds immediately.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I see a lot of people on here experiencing the same issues but here goes. In December my online banking showed a balance that apparently was incorrect and I overdrafted on my account... fine and dandy until all these other "pending" transactions that had debited from my account the day I swiped my card well before I overdrafted started incurring overdraft fees. I was charged for 9 different overdraft items even though they had already come out of my account before it was in a negative balance. I went to the local branch and complained and they could not explain $180 of overdraft fees and said they would credit the charges. So I think I'm done and at least got some of the charges reversed... WRONG. The very next day $80 of the $180 they refunded was taken with a different fee. There were no items pending, no transactions made.

They just didn't want to give me back money they stole. So once again I go to the local branch only this time they say there's nothing they can do. Well I have contacted the attorneys general on this and I have screenshot proof of this banks scam with the pending charges and bogus overdraft fees. I recommend everyone making a complaint to contact the attorneys general and file a complaint because this bank needs a lawsuit against them stealing peoples hard earned money!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS BANK!! If you have them then contact the attorneys general because they will steal from you! Btw their mobile app sucks too, can't get logged in half the time. Horrible bank.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2018

This bank continually stole our money (theft of payroll) through illegal fees and fee stacking. They lied and stated there was nothing they could do to remedy the theft. We want all of our stolen money refunded. It is better to use any other bank.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2018

Between the months of March 2017 and the months of September 2017 my deposit weren't sent to my account. My employer I contacted in payroll confirmed that the money was sent to both directions deposit account. My secondary account received the portion but not primary. My employer I contacted said that Regions should have returned the funds. It's going on a year so I'm getting legal advice to solve this problem.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Regions Bank will fee you for random things, they also have items pending in your bank for a good week or more so you think you have a certain amount of money but you don't. Then they'll fee you $36 for overdrafting and even if you didn't buy anything since then, because another item got out of pending, they'll fee you again. They will randomly switch your accounts into other things, they switched my free savings into a no interest account and charged me $4 every month without my knowledge or permission. Don't use Regions unless you want to go in debt.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Recently I got this work at home job which was DXC Technology and the manager told me through Google Hangouts that she would send me a check of 1500 to pay for my materials and so I received it and sent it through my bank. Ok somehow there was a hold out on my account and I've called and talk to the representative. The only thing was told to me was that the check was returned but they didn't tell me until I came in today that it was fraud which I didn't know. So the representative was unprofessional, rude. She said, "How you didn't know you open yourself to fraud and you will have to pay that amount back because we are not responsible."

I told the representative, "My husband check came today in the account. Why are we blocked from accessing our funds?" That's so the representative kept bringing up 1500 which is still the reason why we can't login in our account nor get our funds. I am very upset. I will never bank for this company ever again. My husband work check is on the account and they refuse to let us have our money. They refuse to let us close this account. I asked the representative is my account protected but when I turn around they allowed whoever take more out of my account which put my account into -13 balance. I had paid that out of my pocket and still they did not resolve this issue. What bank sits up here and hold somebody's work check. Something needs to be done about this or I'm taking their ** to court.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2018

I am 53 years old, and I have been a Regions customer since I was 18, here in Huntsville, Alabama. I am so sick of the customer service I have received over the past 2 years that I am to the point of moving my account. I am simply FED UP!! My "latest" run-in with Regions was at their Drake Avenue, Huntsville, AL location. I went in to make a wire transfer. As there are no signs to direct a customer to the teller line or to loan officer waiting area, I went straight to the teller line, thinking that's where I should be. I waited 15 minutes... 1 person in front of me, 4 people behind me... ONLY 2 TELLERS working the front counter (equipped for 4 tellers) and one of the 2 tellers working the drive-thru line (equipped separately for 2 more tellers). The drive-thru line never stopped therefore, there was, literally, only 1 teller working the counter.

After waiting 15 minutes, I was told I would have to see a loan officer. So I go and sit, noticing a young couple who had come in maybe 5 minutes before I took a seat. When THE ONLY LOAN OFFICER IN THE BANK AT 10:50AM finally finished up with the customer in her office and came out and asked "who's next", I explained that I had been in the teller line for 15 minutes, waiting to make a wire transfer, and her exact words were "Oh well, you were over there so they're next." OHHH MYYY GOSHHH!!! What kind of COMMON SENSE does it take to realize who was next???

A customer who had been waiting 5 times the amount of time as the other customers!!! COMMON SENSE, PEOPLE!!! I left without being helped with my blood pressure through the roof!! Just a few days ago, I actually went into this location again and actually apologized to a woman named Tammy who I felt I had been rude to, for the same reason as this... customer service. But I am sick of apologizing for matters not caused by me!!!

Original review: Jan. 8, 2018

I have been with Regions Bank for two years and recently, it been really frustrating keep with my account. Any deposit especially electronic deposit after 7pm takes over 36 hours become available my account which mean I am unable to use my own fund for the whole day. It have been charged with overdraft fees which my account does not reflect an negative in my account. During holidays and weekend online account is not regularly updated which mean it often incorrect. I have to keep with my own accounting to make sure that funds reflect my calculating to avoid any possible overdraft fees. This bank sucks and I will be switching over to new bank first thing in the morning.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

I've been with Regions for over 2 years now but might not be anymore. I tried to make online payment for bills, but my card was declined several times and they said everything was fine. But online services said it was due to issuer of the card (Regions Bank). These people have no clue what they are doing. I am sick of it, when I tell them what's going on, all they do is offered more useless tools that serve no purpose to fix the problem. If I ever get to a bank. I will more than likely close my account. I can't take it anymore. If anyone else is dealing with regions. I hope you do the same thing. Thanks. NO STARS if it was up to me.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

Me han puesto un cheque en hold x ms de 30 das ese banco es una pura m

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

Made a $199.95 purchase on 12/22/17 via Regions check debit card, had a immediate problem with the item and the merchant reverse the debit transaction. After midnight the $199.95 pending transaction was removed and added back to my available balance. By the end of day it was removed from my balance and place back as a pending transaction. This bank must be investigated for cheating consumers and held accountable. We will see what the branch manager will say after Xmas when I present the reverse transaction receipt. This is the second time this has happen to me where I had to fight to get $72 back after the double up on a deduction from my account.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

On September 28, 2017 I totaled my pickup truck and filed a claim with Progressive Insurance. They settled it very quickly and sent me a paper check, which I endorsed and deposited on a Friday. I didn't notice that it was made out to both my husband and I (I am the policyholder and it was my truck, so I didn't think about it being made to both of us). The bank showed the funds as available so I paid a couple of bills. I went to pay for my groceries Sunday morning and my card was declined and showed I only had $28 in my account (the settlement check was just under $8k). I contacted the branch Monday morning and the branch manager checked and made some phone calls.

Apparently they accepted the check, then rejected it because it was missing an endorsement, the check was made out to both of us but I have an individual account, the name on the check didn't match the name on my bank account (the check was made out to my legal name and I go by my middle name). They said that my husband had to come in the bank and sign a paper allowing the money to be deposited. I explained that my husband is paralyzed from the neck down and couldn't come in but his mom was his POA. They said both he and I had to be at the branch with our IDs so they could get us signing on camera. They then told me if that wasn't possible then they would put a 30 day hold on the funds. They suggested that the best way would be for Progressive to stop payment on the check and issue a new one in my name only.

When Progressive attempted to do that, they found that the bank had deposited the check and it was shown as deposited and cleared, so they couldn't pay twice on the same claim. At that point they said all I could do was wait out the 30 days and then they would release the funds back to Progressive. The hold was up November 20 and Regions debited the funds from my account. A couple of weeks later I contacted Progressive to find out why I hadn't gotten a new check and they said they had not received the refund yet. A few phone calls later, we were informed that Regions was still sitting on the funds and hadn't attempted to contact me or Progressive. I only knew that it was debited because of my online statement.

The Progressive claims agent was given an email of a woman who handled the refunds, and was told to contact them with the amount of the check and an address to send the refund to, then Progressive could issue a new check. Well, it has been almost 2 weeks since the agent sent the email, and she has not heard anything in reply. Regions has made this a horrible process and I am totally frustrated. Why they didn't just refuse the check in the first place is beyond me. They could have either returned it to me for the additional endorsement or sent it back to Progressive, but they have stretched this out over 2 months. And to tell me to have Progressive stop payment on the check and then deposit it right after that without giving Progressive a chance to do anything is very irresponsible. I should state that I have no issues with anyone at the branch level.

They have been very helpful and have gone above and beyond to resolve this. The problem is with the "back office" and other departments who have refused to do the right thing and get the funds back to Progressive. I have banked with Regions and its predecessors for over 40 years, and this is the worst experience I have ever had with any of them. I would not recommend this bank to anyone. I only gave 2 stars because of the help I received at the branch level.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

On September 6, 2017 I made a error in my checking account and overdraw my account. I called the bank immediately. I spoke with them and explained I had made a big mistake and what could I do to ensure this never happened again. The bank told me to opt out of overdraft protection so I requested to and it was on a recorded line. Regions recorded line at that. Well they never performed any changes to my account as they said they would and it would take 24 hours today to go into effect. Since then I have paid $762.00 in overdraft fees and due to their inaccurate mobile banking the statements are always inaccurate. I asked to be opted out so if funds were not there funds would not be approved for purchases. Yet they tell me they played back the recorded call and clearly they granted me opting out and never made changes to my account. Due to their error refuse to reimburse me.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I deposited money into my account. My son attempted to withdraw money from the account. The ATM didn't disburse the money. It been 2 weeks and I am still trying to get someone, file the dispute and confirmed if they've even started the appeal process. After being on hold for 30 minutes with the bank the call is automatically disconnected. Each time I call I get a different response.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

We've been banking with Regions since 2012. I live in TX and was able to write a check for gas at HEB. I was .53 cents short and Regions returned the check and charged me $36. I get direct deposit. Ok so HEB put the check through again and it cleared. So. Three days later there's a $30 check and a $36 check charge. I called Regions and they said, "HEB wrote their own check on your account for their overdraft fees"... say what?!! Regions allowed HEB to write a check on my account! So that means anyone can write a check on my account and Regions said "yes". I also got a payday loan from the Cash Store. I gave a check as collateral. They tried to take out the full amount, not the $90.63.

So we stopped payment on the check. The Cash Store debited our account by changing the check number. Regions said "yeah, they can do that and keep changing the number as often as they want." Wait. Changing check numbers is illegal and fraud. Regions allowed these companies to defraud our account. Regions app sucks. They take out the money then put it back in pending. Meaning they take out the money twice. Ugh. We're actually gonna hire an attorney and close our account. I'm done! They fail to protect their customers!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I had an account with them for 4 years. We are active duty military and moved to an area far away from a Regions branch. I switched to Navy Fed and kept my Regions account open because I have one client who has Regions also and preferred to be able to pay me by transferring into that account. I started noticing fees were occurring once a month in the amount of $8. Apparently this fee is because I wasn't swiping my card enough (10 times per month). I decided to close the account. I called, I was told by a Regions representative I could either empty the account "at a gas station or something" or I could be mailed a check. I agreed to have a check mailed. Fast forward three weeks and that client told me they transferred money into this account that is supposed to be closed. I call and am told they just shut my card down.

Now I have no access to my money so I call. A REGIONS ONLINE BANKER tells me to empty the account into my Navy Fed account via pop money, sans $1 to pay a transfer fee, then AFTER the transfer is complete I am told that my account won't shut down until it has been inactive for 30 days so the $8 fee will occur again, except now there is an empty account so I will incur a fee on top of that fee for the account being empty.

Now I'm asking to speak to a supervisor. I am transferred to someone named Ti who is the least professional human being I have ever dealt with. She's rude, condescending, and refusing to help. I ask to speak to her supervisor who conveniently "isn't in the office". Now I am on the phone again trying to cancel the transfer because I need to leave that $8 in an account I don't use so they can take it sometime in the 30 days I have to wait to close my account. Do not do business with this bank. They will hit you with fees anywhere they possibly can and refuse to let you out of their system without a fight.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

I had an incoming wire into my account 165k. The following day the wire came in. I needed to send my partner 50k for home to secure some shipping service for us. Only to get to Regions Bank and they told me I can only wire 40k which I oblige thinking it's their protocol. The next day my partner told me there was a hold on the wire transfer I sent. I called and called them to have the money release to him. The next thing they did shocked me. They locked me out of my account and suspended my debit card saying they are validating the wire. It's been four business days now and they haven't come up with anything useful and this is costing me and my partner a whole lot of money as we have deadline to meet. Anyone with similar experience should kindly tell me how long their so called validation takes because they seems to be less informed and incompetent at their bank.

Regions Bank Company Information