Find the Best Payday Loans in Sacramento, CA
Top 12 Sacramento Payday Loan Companies
Read 1,826 Reviews
Obtain payday and title loans with maximum amounts that vary by state. Payday loans range from $255-$2,500 and title loans range from $300-$25,000. Check cashing and money orders also available.
Read 3,545 Reviews
Online lender offering payday loans, installment loans, and line of credit products. Can lend up to $800 with loan terms anywhere between 8 and 31 days. Borrowers apply online and receive an instant lending decision.
|Silver Cloud Financial||Read 270 Reviews|
This company offers tribal loans for people who need access to a short-term loan due to an emergency or financial hardship. Loans range from $300-$1,000. Apply online and get your funds the next business day.
Read 605 Reviews
Provides auto title loans with max amounts that vary by state, vehicle value and ability to repay. Also offers an Emergency Cash option with your auto title of up to $2,500, which is typically available in 24 hours or less.
|Check Into Cash|
Read 2,065 Reviews
Lender with 25 years in business offers payday loans up to $1,000 and title loans up to $25,000 with easy application process. Consumers can get funds the next business day. Installment loans and lines of credit also available.
|Advance America Cash Advance|
Read 350 Reviews
Supplies both payday and title loans online or at over 2,000 store locations. Amounts vary by state and vehicle specifics. Max payday loans range $100-$1,100 and max title loans range $300-$10,000.
|Check n' Go|
Read 205 Reviews
Supplies payday loans and installment loans in 17 states that are typically available the next business day. Max payday loan amounts vary by state and range from $50-$1,500.
|Cash Loan 888||Read Author Review|
Offers payday loans of up to $255 with approval in 30 minutes and same-day cash. Lends to borrowers with bad credit. Posts fee schedule and APRs for different loan amounts and term lengths on website.
|CashMax Sacramento||Read Author Review|
Lends from $50 to $225 in minutes. Requires email address, active checking account and a steady source of income. No credit check. Offers $15 cash if you successfully refer another customer.
|Fast Auto and Payday Loans Sacramento||Read Author Review|
Provides payday loans ranging from $100 to $225 in as little as 30 minutes. Has multiple Sacramento-area stores. Welcome applicants with all credit backgrounds. Offers live chat on website.
|RPM Lenders||Read Author Review|
Offers payday loans from $100 to $255 in as little as 30 minutes after you complete paperwork. Requires state-issued ID, blank check from active checking account and a recent pay stub. Doesn’t consider credit history.
|USA Cash Services||Read Author Review|
Provides in-store and online payday loans. Multiple locations in Sacramento. Offers website calculator for loan fees and APRs. Committed to privacy protection.
There were more than 10 million payday loans provided by 182 licensed lenders throughout California in 2018, according to the California Department of Business Oversight. The average payday loan amount in the state was $250.
Customers of all ages and income levels take out payday loans in California, but they are most popular among those aged 32 to 41 and those with annual incomes of $10,000 to $30,000. Borrowers use payday loans to pay for emergency expenses, like medical bills and auto repairs, or ordinary costs of living.
Sacramento payday loan laws
You can get a payday loan in Sacramento of up to $300 for a maximum term of 31 days. Payday lenders can charge a maximum fee of 15%, which is $45 on a $300 loan.
|Loan amount||Maximum fee|
The annual percentage rates (APR) on 14-day and 31-day loans with maximum fees are 391% and 177%, respectively. Payday lenders in California are required to post a fee schedule at every location.
If you are unable to pay back a payday loan, you can’t go back to the payday lender for a new loan, but you can request an extension. The lender doesn’t have to accept your request, but it can’t charge extra fees if it does. If your check bounces, the lender can charge a one-time fee of up to $15. A payday lender cannot make threats to prosecute you in criminal court for failing to repay a payday loan.
To be certain the payday lender you are using is legitimate, check its license with the California Department of Business Oversight.
Payday loan requirements in Sacramento, CA
To get a payday loan in Sacramento, you need:
- A valid, government-issued ID
- An active checking account
- A working phone number
- Proof of steady income
Requirements vary from lender to lender, but one thing you won’t need to qualify is perfect credit. Many payday lenders in Sacramento don’t even run full credit checks on applicants.
The best way to figure out exactly what’s needed is to go to a payday lender’s website, call the company or stop by a payday loan store in Sacramento. You may be able to apply online, over the phone or in person. If you apply in the payday loan store and are approved, you can walk out with cash right away. If you complete the entire application process online or over the phone and are approved, expect an electronic deposit of your funds in one to two business days.
Sacramento payday loan FAQ
- How do I get a signature loan in Sacramento?
- A signature loan is a type of personal loan guaranteed only by the borrower’s signature. Unlike a payday loan, which most borrowers pay back in one single payment, a signature loan is paid back in installments. Depending on the lender, there may be higher credit requirements to qualify for a signature loan than a payday loan. You generally need a valid ID, Social Security number or Taxpayer Identification Number, an active checking or savings account and proof of steady income.
- What kind of loan can I get with bad credit?
- You can get a payday loan with bad credit in Sacramento. If you have a vehicle, you can also consider a title loan, which uses your auto title as collateral. You may also be able to get other types of personal loans, including signature loans, even if you have bad credit.
- What are some alternatives to payday loans in Sacramento?
- There are plenty of payday loan alternatives in Sacramento. These include borrowing money from family members or friends, taking out a loan from a bank or credit union, asking for extensions from creditors or requesting a payday advance from your employer.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Sacramento payday loan company information
With USA Cash Services, you can apply for an online payday loan or an in-store payday loan at any of five Sacramento-area locations. Requirements include a verifiable income, checking account and government-issued ID. USA Cash Services has a helpful calculator on its website that calculates your loan fee, total amount owed and APR.
- Address: 1350 Fulton Ave., Sacramento, CA 95825; Multiple locations
- Phone: (916) 971-3500
- Hours: M - F: 10am - 6pm; Sat: 10am - 2pm
- Website: usacashservices.com
Fast Auto and Payday Loans offers payday loans from $100 to $255 in as little as 30 minutes. To qualify, you need to be at least 18 and have a state-issued ID, a recent pay stub and an active checking account. Get started by filling out an online form or calling any of the Sacramento-area Fast Auto and Payday Loans locations.
- Address: 6160 Florin Road, Ste. B, Sacramento, CA 95823; Multiple locations
- Phone: (916) 233-1590
- Hours: M - F: 10am - 7pm; Sat: 9am - 4pm
- Website: fastautoandpaydayloans.com
Cash Loan 888 approves borrowers for payday loans within 30 minutes and gives same-day cash up to $255. Call or fill out a form on the website to apply. All that’s needed is a government-issued ID, blank check, two bank statements, proof of income and two personal references. Cash Loan 888’s website is available in Spanish.
- Address: 5550 Franklin Blvd., Ste. 103, Sacramento, CA 95820
- Phone: (916) 573-4949
- Hours: M - F: 9:30am - 6:30pm; Sat: 10am - 5pm; Sun: 10am - 4pm
- Website: cashloan888.com
RPM Lenders provides payday loans of up to $255 to Sacramento residents. To get started, fill out the short form on the company’s website, and a representative calls you to confirm details and answer any questions. Then head to RPM Lenders’ Sacramento location with your ID, bank statement and a blank check, and get your cash in minutes.
- Address: 8343 Folsom Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95826
- Phone: (916) 363-0333
- Hours: M: 10am - 7pm; T - Th: 10am - 6pm; F: 10am - 7pm; Sat: 9am - 4pm
- Website: rpmlenders.com
CashMax approves payday loans from $50 to $255 in less than 15 minutes with no credit check or first-time setup fees. Apply online, over the phone or at locations in Sacramento and Citrus Heights. CashMax gives a $15 reward for referrals. Go to the CashMax website to see a chart with finance charges and APRs.
- Address: 2650 El Camino Ave., Ste. B, Sacramento, CA 95821; Multiple locations
- Phone: (916) 649-1755
- Hours: Call for hours
- Website: cashmaxloans.com
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.