Find the Best Payday Loans in Milwaukee, WI
Top 12 Milwaukee Payday Loan Companies
Read 1,821 Reviews
Obtain payday and title loans with maximum amounts that vary by state. Payday loans range from $255-$2,500 and title loans range from $300-$25,000. Check cashing and money orders also available.
Read 3,486 Reviews
Provides payday loans up to $1,800, which customers can receive the next business day. They also offer brokered installment loans up to $2,400, a savings program and access to free financial tools.
|Silver Cloud Financial|
Read 269 Reviews
This company offers tribal loans for people who need access to a short-term loan due to an emergency or financial hardship. Loans range from $300-$1,000. Apply online and get your funds the next business day.
|Check Into Cash||Read 2,064 Reviews|
Lender with 25 years in business offers payday loans up to $1,000 and title loans up to $25,000 with easy application process. Consumers can get funds the next business day. Installment loans and lines of credit also available.
|Advance America Cash Advance|
Read 348 Reviews
Supplies both payday and title loans online or at over 2,000 store locations. Amounts vary by state and vehicle specifics. Max payday loans range $100-$1,100 and max title loans range $300-$10,000.
|Check n' Go|
Read 204 Reviews
Supplies payday loans and installment loans in 17 states that are typically available the next business day. Max payday loan amounts vary by state and range from $50-$1,500.
Read 21 Reviews
Supplies cash advances via installment loans up to $4,000 in 12 states, either online or in-store. Max amount varies by state. The money is deposited through a secure transfer, usually within 24 hours.
|LendNation Milwaukee||Read Expert Review|
Offers installment loans of up to $2,000 with repayment periods of several months to a few years. Gives same-day cash in stores. Accepts online applications. Has locations in Milwaukee, Greenfield, Racine and Kenosha.
|Northstar Loans||Read Expert Review|
Provides same-day payday loans with no credit check. Approves applicants in 30 minutes or less. Refer a customer and receive up to $100. Discharged bankruptcies, new job and Supplemental Security Income are OK.
|SpeedyLoan||Read Expert Review|
Provides short-term loans with same-day funds. Accepts various methods of repayment, including electronic debit, debit cards and cash. Allows online and in-store applications. Operates four locations in Milwaukee.
|USA Payday Loans Milwaukee||Read Expert Review|
Offers payday loans from $100 to $500 with biweekly or monthly payments. Accepts online and in-store applications in West Allis, Oak Creek, Racine and Kenosha. No credit check. Charges 0% interest on first loan up to $300.
|Wisconsin Auto Title Loans, Inc.||Read Expert Review|
Lends $100 to $1,250 in 30 minutes or less. Offers flexible repayment periods. Has locations in Milwaukee, West Allis, Racine and Kenosha. More than 25 years of experience. Live chat available on website.
Milwaukeeans use payday loans to pay for emergency expenses, like medical bills or car repairs, or for ordinary living expenses, such as paying rent or buying groceries. The groups most likely to get payday loans include those between ages 25 and 49, renters, earners of less than $40,000 per year and people living in urban areas.
The Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions, which regulates payday lenders, cautions consumers not to use payday loans for long-term financial needs. Consider alternatives first and weigh the pros and cons of payday loans. If you decide to take out a payday loan, be sure you understand how these loans work.
Payday loan laws in Milwaukee, WI
- You can borrow up to $1,500 or 35% of your gross monthly income, whichever is less.
- The loan term must be no more than 90 days.
- You can only pay off a payday loan with the proceeds of another payday loan once.
- If you default on a payday loan, the lender must offer you the opportunity to repay the loan in four equal installments with an interest rate of 2.75% per month after the maturity date. A borrower is only entitled to one repayment plan offer in any 12-month period.
- A lender can charge you a $15 fee if your check bounces or your electronic funds transfer is denied.
Before you sign for a payday advance in Milwaukee, the lender must provide a disclosure form that includes the loan amount, the total fees and costs, the number of payments, the maturity date and the annual percentage rate (APR). You have the right to cancel a payday loan in Milwaukee before the close of business on the next business day after the loan is made. As long as you return the loan amount, the lender can’t charge for this cancellation.
There is no maximum interest rate on payday loans in Milwaukee. In 2018, the average APR on payday loans in Wisconsin was 485.53%, according to the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions.
The table below shows the interest amounts on a 14-day payday loan with an APR of 485.53%.
|You borrow...||You pay in interest...||After 14 days, you owe...|
Milwaukee payday loan requirements
Each payday lender in Wisconsin has its own requirements. Depending on the lender, you can apply online, over the phone or in person at a payday loan store. In general, you need:
- Government-issued ID
- Social Security number
- An open, active checking account
- Working phone number
- Proof of steady, verifiable income
You don’t need good credit to qualify for a payday loan in Milwaukee. Typically, you find out within minutes of applying whether you’re approved for a payday advance and how much you can borrow. If you get an in-store payday loan, you can complete the process in less than an hour and pick up your cash immediately. If you’re approved for an online payday loan, it may take one to two business days before funds are electronically deposited into your bank account.
Milwaukee payday loan FAQ
- What credit score is needed for a payday loan in Wisconsin?
- There is no minimum credit score required for a payday loan in Wisconsin. You can qualify for a payday loan with bad credit or no credit at all as long as you meet other requirements, such as having a steady source of income.
- How do I get a signature loan in Milwaukee?
- Banks, credit unions, online lenders and other businesses offer signature loans, which are unsecured and require no collateral. You need many of the same materials you need to apply for a payday loan, but a signature loan typically requires a credit check as part of the application process. A signature loan may allow you to borrow more money, pay it back over a longer term and get a lower interest rate than a payday loan.
- What are some payday loan alternatives in Milwaukee?
- Payday loan alternatives in Milwaukee include taking out a loan from a bank or credit union, borrowing from a friend or relative, receiving a salary advance from an employer, getting a credit card cash advance or working out an extension with a creditor.
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter!
Milwaukee payday loan company information
USA Payday Loans has locations in St. Francis, West Allis and Oak Creek and completes payday loans ranging from $100 to $500 in just minutes in stores. All you need is a valid ID, proof of income, Social Security number and your most recent bank statement and bank routing number. Apply online, over the phone or at a USA Payday Loans location. Customers are eligible for 0% interest on their first loan up to $300.
- Address: 2755 S. 108th St., West Allis, WI 53227; Multiple locations
- Phone: (414) 328-5455
- Hours: M - Th: 9am - 6pm; F: 9am - 7pm; Sat: 9am - 1pm
- Website: usapaydayloanstore.com
NorthStar Loans has 20 years of experience as a payday lender in Milwaukee. Call, fill out an online form or visit any of its four locations for quick approval, even if you have a new job, prior bankruptcy or Supplemental Security Income. Northstar Loans doesn’t pull credit reports during your application or require you to have direct deposit to qualify. Make a referral and receive up to $100 in cash.
- Address: 4132 W. Capitol Drive, Milwaukee, WI 53216; Multiple locations
- Phone: (414) 442-8581
- Hours: M - F: 9am - 6pm; Sat: 10am - 2pm
- Website: wisconsinloancenters.com
Wisconsin Auto Title Loans Inc. offers installment loans from $100 to $1,250. To apply, you must be 18, have a bank account, present Wisconsin ID and show proof of income. Call any Milwaukee location, use the online inquiry form or stop by to get cash in 30 minutes or less. Wisconsin Auto Title Loans Inc. checks clients’ credit before approving loans.
- Address: 235 W. Layton Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53207; Multiple locations
- Phone: (414) 294-0247
- Hours: M, F: 10am - 7pm; T - Th: 10am - 6pm; Sat: 9am - 4pm
- Website: wisconsinautotitleloansinc.com
SpeedyLoan’s goal is to provide short-term loans at affordable rates to help customers manage financial difficulties. Apply online or at any of three Milwaukee locations. SpeedyLoan gives you a check on the same day you are approved and accepts multiple types of repayment, including direct debit.
- Address: 7410 W. Capitol Drive., Milwaukee, WI, 53216; Multiple locations
- Phone: (414) 376-5204
- Hours: Call for hours
- Website: speedyloancorp.net
LendNation helps Milwaukee residents find short-term cash solutions and offers installment loans of up to $2,000. Applicants need a photo ID, a verifiable source of income, a bank statement from the past 30 days and two references. Apply online or at a location in Milwaukee, Greenfield, Racine or Kenosha.
- Address: 4645 S. 27th St., Greenfield, WI 53221; Multiple locations
- Phone: (414) 282-6661
- Hours: M - Th: 9am - 6pm; F: 9am - 7pm; Sat: 9am - 2pm
- Website: lendnation.com/location/wi
Keep an eye on your inbox, the latest consumer news is on its way!