toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Enrollment was very simple and easy. Joe, the counselor from Accredited Debt Relief, took the information and was thorough. He explained everything step by step. Sometimes I’d jump ahead with the questions I had and he was perfectly fine to stop where he was, answered them and then kept back to where he was going and then when it came upon to the part about my question, he went back over it again just to make sure I understood. It wasn’t a regular script that he’d just read off verbatim. Most of the time, when you get people that are calling, they don’t know what they’re talking about and are reading from a script from something they’ve had to practice over and over.

Joe was there willingly to try to help me out and make me understand everything. With all the questions I was having and interrupting, he did not lose his cool. He knew I was there apprehensive about the companies, and a lot of them are really bad and I've heard horror stories. He told me about different sites that Accredited Debt Relief has been on to look up their ratings so I would know it wasn’t a scam. He also gave me his personal cellphone so that in case I had something, I could get directly to him and wouldn’t have to go through a phone tree.

I told them how much I can probably afford and the company came within that range, so it was great. They're still in talks with all the different credit card companies. I’ve got the introductory phone call and Joe called twice just to follow up with me to make sure everything is okay. I’ve also received several emails from the company making sure if I had any more questions. It's very comforting to have Accredited Debt Relief. It did relieve some anxiety that I’ve had.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for something I could incorporate all of my bills because the payments were too crazy. Accredited Debt Relief had an 8-stars rating at the Better Business Bureau, and they looked okay. I've made a phone call to them but I haven't received the paperwork yet, so I'm not yet formally enrolled in their program. My counselor, John, was very nice and detailed. If I had any questions, he answered them. The payment plan that Accredited drew up for me is within my budget and so far, the customer support that I've received from them is good. It's still a risk of being able to walk away from the bills and I'm nervous of that part but overall, it's okay. I would tell a friend that the guys at Accredited are going to help them through the debt consolidation process and are very friendly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’ve registered as a diabetic and I'm doing well controlling it, but one of these days, I might have to start taking insulin. I want to make sure that I can get the medication and the help that I need to have a long life. I saw that ADR is number one on Better Business Bureau and so I thought I need somebody to help me through this. I was thinking if they're able to help me to get debts paid off in four years, it would be a real blessing.

The ADR rep Brad and I talked for quite some time. Brad tried to figure out what would be the best thing to do. I viewed the welcome checklist and went online while I was talking to him. He knew what he was talking about. He also made me feel more reassured that I'm not in this alone and that I can always find someone to talk to if I have a concern or if I do receive phone calls. He said that they work with the creditors and they try to get my debts lowered. They make arrangements and then they pay them off as I build up my payments to them. He also said that Accredited Debt Relief don’t receive any payments until after creditors are taken care of.

They said that my payment would be $320 a month. And I was able to set it up where it would be out on the 1st, which is a good time for me. Brad said that he projects that it'd be within about 43 months that my debts would be paid but that things can change depending on how it goes with the creditors. I read in the paperwork that, if you do send out a little extra if you have more available after you’ve done something, that also helps. I just want to try to get them paid off quickly. However I'm just starting so I don't know how it's all gonna go but I have confidence that it will go nicely. I feel like Accredited Debt Relief is a reputable company and I would definitely tell people about them. I've been very impressed with all the help. I really do appreciate it. I've had several different people send me paperwork on my email. It tells you exactly what to do. I'm going to email thank yous to them as well because they helped me through things.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm in a position now where I can only make minimum payments on my debts. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in November, which I had a bilateral breast mastectomy and a bilateral breast reconstruction. I also have to get chemo once a week for three weeks. It's made my job suffer because I've had to miss work and I haven't been on the job since September. I left the full-time job I had. It interfered with my training on my job. Then I'm getting short from disability along with what I get in working part-time. In addition, I lost my mom last May and things have changed in my life. She would help me with my electric, cable, and internet before.

Accredited Debt Relief happened to pop up on the computer when I looked up something. I've read success stories and reviews that they've helped a lot of people out. They're with the Better Business Bureau as well. So then, I called them. I'm a bit uneasy about it but I believe that they are going to do the job for me. They haven't really started with me yet. They requested for me to stop paying my bills as part of settlements and I didn't like that at first because no matter how much in debt I am, I've always paid my bills. My debt counselor, Branson, figured out what I'm paying a month. What I make is not much more so I've had to take money out of my savings. I called him and he told me that debt relief was my only choice other than bankruptcy.

I've never had collection calls. But, I owe as much as $40,000 and that's just in credit card. I took out a loan for $40,000 on my Discover card two years ago. I'm only down to $11,000 on it now. I have a car payment wherein I owe $6,000 but Branson didn't include that. Also, there are some cards I have that are under $500 that weren't included as well. ADR doesn't do those. But he explained the process very well and let me ask as many times as I wanted to get it straight so I could understand. He told me what was going on and made me see what I owe and what position I'm getting myself into. It didn't scare or bother me, although I have apprehensions about leaving my credit cards to go without payments. But, I know I have to do that in order for them to do their work.

The interest rates on credit card would eat me up as well. He also said that with the program and if I keep making minimum payments, I would get it paid off quicker. He said that if I go with them, it'll be paid off by 2020. And that's a lot better than with the credit cards because with the credit cards, it was a lot longer if I'm paying only the minimum. I liked the way he handled it. I would recommend Accredited Debt Relief.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a bunch of credit cards and requested a big loan, and I realized that I was unable to afford the payments anymore because I've got the IRS trying to withdraw money from my paycheck. So, I needed to find another solution. I had heard about Accredited Debt Relief on the radio or TV and I did some research on other creditor companies, but I decided to go with Accredited. I had a good experience with them. I went to their website and put in my information, and they immediately called me back and let me know that they had a way to help me with my problems.

My counselor, Mario, was knowledgeable and helpful. I felt comfortable in my interactions with him. He walked me through the whole process and explained to me how everything works. He knew his stuff and I felt confident that he was going to help me out because he knew what he was talking about. Every time I asked him a question, he would be straightforward in answering and wouldn't go around the bush.

Right now, Accredited is working with me on my payment plan and it seems to be good. But I'm still waiting for the first payment to go through, so these credit card companies won't come after me. As a matter of fact, I called them up yesterday and let them know that I was going through a debt consolidation program, and they weren't too happy about it.

So far, everything's been good with the service that I've received. I feel more relieved knowing that I don't have to make that big payment that I was making every month. I'm looking forward to have that extra money either to save money or pay other bills, or just to have fun. I've been so uptight when it comes to money and I had to count every penny. I couldn't just go and watch a movie or go out for dinner but now, hopefully, I'll be able to do those kinds of things. Not only that. I was actually forced to work overtime just to make ends meet. It was tough.

I would recommend Accredited Debt Relief to my friends. For now, being just at the beginning of the program, I'm happy with them. Once the whole program has been completed, I would recommend Accredited to other people who have problems with debt, so they can go into this program and get rid of the high interest rates from these credit cards.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I got an email about Accredited Debt Relief, I requested somebody to call me and they said they didn't need so much personal information like how much I made and stuff compared to other people. Signing up with them seemed pretty straightforward, simple and fast. For my payment plan the first number they gave me was the best number I could ever ask for so it worked really well.

Considering I just started and from what I'm expecting to happen, I can assume that it's gonna make things a little bit more easy around me. So I'm not putting so much into trying to keep up with my bills and try and pay them off. Customer support has been really good. I feel comfortable with them in proceeding with the rest of it. My counselor was really nice and friendly. He was very knowledgeable and was able to help me out with any questions that I have. He knew what he was doing so I really liked him.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I let my debt get too big and I don't have the money so we needed to find some way to get it settled. Accredited Debt Relief contacted me. They took the time to sit down and talk and they sounded reliable. The enrollment was very easy. It's right there in front of me and all I had to do is check the box. My payment plan is quite acceptable to me and it saved me almost 5,800 a month. However I would like a clearer information, even the legal ones if it might be available, vis-a-vis the debt settlement process.

My counselor, Christopher, has always been positive about their ability to help. He's been quite that when he talked to me and he's encouraging about being able to get this done. He's also always available to help if you need him. He calls me and I've only had to call him one time. I'm also impressed with his straightforwardness and his honesty.

There's a company called Future Income Payments. They give you a loan but what they do is they buy part of your retirement or your pension plan and for a $2,700 they want you to pay back $21,000. They're getting sued all over the country. They've been banned in New York and some other states and they're working on getting around the country. Christopher told me they can't purchase my pension plan like they say they do. If they did, what they would have purchased on mine is a Federal employee's pension plan and if they had purchased that or a similar thing to it, those people would have let me know. Christopher said he couldn't advise me to do it but what he would do is just stop paying.

Accredited Debt Relief has given me a positive outlook but we'll see what happens when it really gets going and when I stop paying those people.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm 74 now and back then I had very good jobs in my working career, and I made a substantial amount of money. But now I'm not employed and getting jobs at this age is not the easiest nor the best-paid opportunities. I do get enough monthly social security income, but I make too much to get any assistance from any program that is out there in the United States, so I have to make my own way. I had gotten several contacts by email to consult Accredited Debt Relief, but I thought I could turn this around so I ignored it. Then I reached a point where I acknowledged that it wasn't going to happen, so I emailed them and they immediately responded. I went with Accredited Debt Relief as there were credible people behind them saying that they were acknowledged as a reputable firm.

The counselor, Dennis, was very honest, forthright, and very articulate about what the process would be and what options I would have if I changed my mind. He's persistent in making me understand what he was explaining to me since it's difficult to comprehend all aspects of it immediately. I feel very comfortable working with him. Also, I did something like this once so I'm a little bit more ahead of the curve than some people he might have talked to, but that was 20 years ago.

The firm that I worked with was out of New York and I had an exceptionally good experience, which led me back to taking this path because I would never get this debt paid off if I tried to keep my stiff upper lip and do it all by myself. It's a hard decision to make because it's not going to be extremely pleasant. I will have creditors calling me, which I don't look forward to that because I've always honored my debts. But my goal is to get my debt paid off even if I will have to bite the bullet and get along on a very meager amount of money each month.

I'm in the early days of this process with Accredited Debt Relief and so far my experience with them has been very good. However the welcome call I got seemed like a brushoff. The individual who called scurried through his little script and I’ve shared this with Dennis. It just could be a difference in workers or a lot of things, but it was just very brusque and didn't seem that it was very important to him. I didn't take it lightly. I knew the option was out there but I didn’t want to have to do it. So I dragged my feet for several months before I made the contact online.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Accredited Debt Relief?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Accredited Debt Relief so far has been good. My income decreased so I had to find a way of paying my bills, and using their services was the easiest way. I chose them because of the reviews that I found online. A person from Accredited Debt Relief called me and asked me certain questions about my address and the creditors that I had or the debts that I had. He made it so simple that I thought, "Really, that's it?"

My counselor, Evan, was very professional and he knew exactly what he was talking about, all the information that he gave me as far as what was gonna happen and what was the steps to follow, what was I gonna receive next or the emails that I was gonna receive. He walked me through everything that was gonna happen and I'm very comfortable working with him. The only concern that I have is that there was something wrong with the account number supposedly and I asked them to send me the list that they had of the creditors so that I can verify the account numbers. I'm unable to get them done because Evan hasn't sent the list to me. But other than they are outstanding.

They asked me if the amount that they calculated was proper for whatever I was trying to do. And they got to the price where it was very convenient for me to pay. They also called me for a creditor. He was trying to set up an amount that I was supposed to pay and they followed through until they got ahold of me. There was a lot of money that I was putting out and thanks to this company I can breathe a little bit, thinking that payment that I'm doing is gonna reflect on all the debts that I have. I'm happy with Accredited Debt Relief and as a matter of fact, I already referred somebody.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was paying out more than I have to live and so I looked into Accredited Debt Relief. The enrollment process was easy, and the counselor was very nice. He did everything. He understood where I was at and why I was doing it. Whatever I asked him, he answered me, so it's good. I felt very comfortable working with him. Working with Accredited Debt Relief is going to give me a little bit more money to buy food and stuff. I would definitely recommend them and would tell my friends to try it.

Accredited Debt Relief Company Profile