Call toll free
4.77/5
Based on 195 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Accredited Debt Relief understands how stressful it can be to be in an overwhelming amount of debt. This is why at Accredited Debt Relief, we are committed to helping our customers get out of debt as soon as possible.

From bankruptcy and credit counseling to debt counseling, management, and debt settlement, the experts at Accredited Debt Relief are ready to assist you. Our team is trained to negotiate settlements with your creditors on your behalf for less than the full amount owed. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you!

American Fair Credit Council
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

317 Accredited Debt Relief Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

James was excellent in explaining all as getting out of debt with your program. James was professional, super courteous, and helpful since I am just beginning with your company. He guided with patience and professionalism throughout. I would definitely recommend your company if one is needed for debt consolidation. James made the introduction to your company easy in all his explanations. I could not have asked for more. Thank you!!!!

Get expert buying tips about Debt Consolidation Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

Andy was excellent at telling me about program. Very knowledgeable when it comes to the program. Will def let friends know of this and to reach out to Andy. He was able to get me a payment I could afford and start my way to being debt free.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I just enrolled in your program. Hoping it turns out to be what I think it is. Lori has made me feel very comfortable in her attempts to assist me. Lori is very personable and knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend the program. I just signed up so I do not know about the tools and resources.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

Very informative and helpful. Took the time to carefully explain everything and to answer any questions we had. Explained the pros and cons of the program. Jeremy was very kind and understanding of my financial situation. Would recommend to a friend.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We appreciate your review! Thanks for taking time to leave positive feedback for us!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

James was very helpful in giving me all the resources and answering my many questions. I was nervous about taking this step, but he answered my questions and walked me through the whole process. I am excited about this process and being debt free in the next few years!

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with our company and we look forward to helping you reach your goal of financial freedom. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Accredited Debt Relief?

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Jeremy was amazing with providing all the information and setting us up to get out of our debt. He answered all of our questions. He helped me understand every option and the best option for us. I would recommend him to everyone.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your feedback as we strive to provide excellence to all of our clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Aug. 7, 2018

Words cant describe how relieved I feel knowing that Im on the path to a debt free life!!! I called thinking this is going to take forever on the phone Im not going to get any help. I was wrong! The rep was very helpful, easy to understand and MORE than willing and understandable to what will work for my budget and getting me to a debt free life. It was easy and over and done with with a snap of my fingers. So glad and happy I called. Thanks for taking this brick house off of my shoulders! I can breathe now!

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your positive review! We are here to guide you through your financial journey and resolve your debt! Thanks you for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

Mr. Abraham **, was very helpful throughout the entire process. He explained everything to me in detail and got me a great payment arrangement. When I first started talking to Mr. ** I didn't even have the money to buy groceries on a monthly basis. Thanks to Mr. ** and Accredited Debt Relief. I now have money to save each month for unexpected things.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I didn't know about your company until now. Martina knew exactly what to do and how to help a dummy like me! She was professional, and polite. I am glad to be working with her as well as the rest of the team. Thank You.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Aug. 3, 2018

Excellent customer service. Friendly and helpful. He explained everything in great detail. I felt like he was looking out for my best interest. Theodore ** was knowledgeable and answered all my question. I look forward to talking to him in the next few months. He made me have hope that there was a light at the end of the tunnel.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

Thank you, y'all were very helpful, and I look forward to working with y'all. Y'all were very helpful in getting started and explaining how the program works, I feel more confident in y'all’s program than I did in the previous one.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2018

The team was great and knowledgeable. They explained the situation and answer all questions. They were patience, kind, and concern. I feel better now about my financial situation now. I would tell my friends about your company if they need help. Thanks again and keep up the good work.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your positive review! We are here to guide you through your financial journey and resolve your debt! Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

Everyone I have spoken to has been very pleasant and explain the process well. The only problem I have had is the emails and phone calls do not have the company name upfront. So I have not answered calls because I get about 30 telemarketers a day and if no name of the company I don't answer the phone. Also, emails get deleted because they have representatives name in front, not the company name.

Original review: July 31, 2018

He was great. He was very helpful and informative. He answered all the questions I had. He was very supportive and I am happy to be able to have him to work with. I hope to get out of debt through this program.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your great review! We strive to provide the top customer service to all clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: July 31, 2018

Fredwin was amazing and made me very comfortable with the entire process. He never made me feel uncomfortable about my situation and was so kind and thoughtful through the process. He is to be commended for a job well done.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We appreciate your comments and look forward successfully assisting you through the remainder of your debt relief program! Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: July 26, 2018

Martina was so friendly, exuberant, and oh so helpful. She made me so happy and gave me a sense of hope and freedom back and a possible future. I had been looking for this exact answer for my problem and stumbled across an ad on Facebook and found Martina, it was fate. So happy to have her as my representative.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are happy to hear about your positive experience with us! Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: July 26, 2018

It was surprisingly a very pleasant, calming and nonjudgmental experience! I would totally recommend it to a friend or stranger. Afterwards, I felt glad that they reached out to me to help because I did not want to give up on myself but they showed me a smarter way of doing things.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to successfully assisting you through the reminder of your debt relief program. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: July 26, 2018

I am very satisfied with the customer service. Ana **, my debt counselor helped me understand the process of the program very well. She is very helpful and friendly. Great customer service. I definitely recommend your company to my other friends who are in the same situation like me.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We appreciate your comments and look forward to successfully assisting you through the remainder of your debt relief program! Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: July 25, 2018

Jeff is amazing, kind, knowledgeable, and highly efficient. Based on everything he went over with me I am very excited to participate in this program and I am looking forward to a positive resolution of my debt. Have a great day!

Original review: July 23, 2018

Could not be happier with the service I received from Erin and the rest of the team. I will definitely recommend your program to friends. It was a pleasure working with Erin and look forward to a great experience and even greater savings.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your positive review! We are here to guide you through your financial journey and resolve your debt! Than you for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: July 23, 2018

Alex so far has been great and answers all my annoying questions. I am just in the beginning phase of this process but so far it has been ok. Now the next process is to wait for the phone calls to start coming through from my creditors.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your positive review! We look forward to helping you reach your goal of resolving your debt. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: July 22, 2018

Erin ** is our representative. She was extremely helpful, clear, and answered any questions we had. She was also very knowledgeable. She made us feel comfortable and that she was working for us. With her help, we are feeling less stress and know our situation will be "fixed".

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your feedback! We s strive to provide excellence to all of our clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: July 17, 2018

Jeff was very polite, patience and detailed explaining all the benefits and further steps about my decision to take action in order to become debt free. I was very depressed and alone in this. I was skeptical at first but he guided me through the whole process so I can see in writing what I was agreeing for.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I am very pleased so far with this entire process. I have gotten into a very frustrating place financially and this is a way out. I hope that this program works as well in real life as it looks on paper.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We appreciate your honest review. We look forward to your success in the program. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: July 17, 2018

I just want to say thank you and I appreciate the level of service I received from Jennifer **. She was courteous, professional, kind, informational and very thorough during my initial contact and enrollment. She was very knowledgeable and I felt that she cared about me and my situation. Thank you again for the first class service you provided me.

Original review: July 13, 2018

Alex was great at explaining what this program involves and made sense of all the questions that I had! I cannot appreciate his time more in this process! I am happy with my decision to go after this program and I cannot wait to be debt free!

Accredited Debt Relief response

We look forward to your continued success with Accredited Debt Relief! Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: July 13, 2018

I could not be happier with my experience! Jennifer was clear and concise and, most importantly, she was patient and empathetic. Jennifer is my new favorite person in the whole wide world. There is nothing she can improve upon. Give this caring professional a raise please!

Original review: July 13, 2018

It was a pleasure talking with James. He explained everything & made it easy to understand. He helped me through the whole process & offered all the resources would be at my fingertips whenever I needed them at any time.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We appreciate your awesome review! We strive to provide excellent service to all clients while settling all accounts in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing Accredited Debt Relief to assist you!

Original review: July 9, 2018

I feel this may help me to finally get rid of these debts. Mr. ** has been patient and polite with me and I truly appreciate having someone to talk to that will be able to help me. I would be happy to share my experience with my friends and family.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We're happy to hear about your positive experience with us! Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: July 7, 2018

This was a great experience. Michael was extremely patient and professional throughout the entire process. He offered his honest opinion which showed that he truly cared. When one option did not work, he suggested another solution. He is a diligent worker and serves as an asset to your company.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your 5-star review! We appreciate your comments and look forward to successfully assisting you through the remainder of your debt relief program. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Accredited Debt Relief expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Accredited Debt Relief works with several debt relief partners to help clients take control of their financial futures. Accredited Debt Relief reviews different debt relief programs and makes sure to match clients with the debt solution right for them.

• No advanced fees: Accredited Debt Relief does not charge you any fees until their negotiators have resolved your debts.

• Negotiating specialists: Accredited Debt Relief’s team is trained to negotiate your settlements with your creditors for less than the amount you owe. Their “client first” policy means that they will always act in your best interest.

• Variety of debt relief options: Whether you need credit counseling, debt consolidation, debt management, debt settlement or help with filing for bankruptcy, Accredited Debt Relief can help.

• Free consultation and quote: You can give Accredited Debt Relief basic information about your debt and receive a free consultation. You will also receive a free quote for their services.

• Counseling over the phone: Accredited Debt Relief has a staff of certified debt counselors ready to answer your questions. You can talk to them over the phone.

• Best for: those looking for debt relief services and debt negotiation solutions.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg
Barbara Friedberg

Personal Finance Contributing Editor

Accredited Debt Relief Company Information

www.accrediteddebtrelief.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business