Call toll free
4.86/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Accredited Debt Relief understands how stressful it can be to be in an overwhelming amount of debt. This is why at Accredited Debt Relief, we are committed to helping our customers get out of debt as soon as possible.

From bankruptcy and credit counseling to debt counseling, management, and debt settlement, the experts at Accredited Debt Relief are ready to assist you. Our team is trained to negotiate settlements with your creditors on your behalf for less than the full amount owed. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you!

American Fair Credit Council
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

369 Accredited Debt Relief Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

Very Easy and treated politely and with respect. Erin was very friendly and pleasant to work with. She made the process easy to understand. I wish I had done this months ago. I felt the stress go away almost instantly. I recommend anyone with debt in collections to call and see what they can help you with.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Consolidation Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Erin ** was an absolute pleasure to talk to. Answered all my questions and I didn't feel pressured into anything. At first I didn't think she could help but something about her demeanor made me stay on the phone and I'm glad I did. I've been drowning with debt for some time and I'm so happy I stayed on the phone. She got me a great deal and now I don't have to make those high interest payments anymore.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are very happy to hear about your positive experience. We look forward to helping you reach your goal of resolving your debt. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Please be informed that you have an exceptional employee by the name of Anayvette ** in your division. Her calm, patient manner was a great help to me when my frustration was all time high. Her knowledge about debt consolidation was excellent. Soon I'am free to my debt to start a new life. Thank you very much and appreciate your help.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thanks you for your great review! We strive to provide the top customer service to all clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

Everyone was very helpful and seemed knowledgeable. I felt like there is no judgment as well. I am so glad there is a solution to get me on the right track. Thanks to all for all the help you have given. Great Job.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to successfully assisting you through the remainder of your debt relief program. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

He was very helpful. Abraham made it easy to understand. He walked me through the process, and made it easy to follow through the steps. I am looking forward to doing business with you. I would recommend it to others.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are happy to hear about your positive experience with us! Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Accredited Debt Relief?

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Great experience, Everything was explain to me in a way that I understood the program and I realized this was the best choice for me. The person helping me was very nice and he did not rush me. He answered all my questions and was very patient with me. I ended knowing that I had made the right decision and had great confidence in this program.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your 5-star review! We appreciate your comments and look forward to successfully assisting you through the remainder of your debt relief program! Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

Andy was very understanding of my situation and willing to help me as much as possible right away. He was very thorough in his explanations and made sure I understood completely how things work. Andy was very pleasant to work with.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

Ryan ** was patient, informed, kind, respectful, capable, able to simply and effectively explain every step of the process. He helped me not feel ashamed of my out of control debt and helped me feel encouraged I'd succeed at getting out of the hole I'd dug for myself!

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your feedback as we strive to provide excellence to all of our clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

My experience with a customs service lady name Lauries on the phone, she was very very helpful, she made me feel like we being knowing each other for a long time, she was so experience and explain my contact to me. I was very happy to talk to her, thank you, Lauries.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your great review! We strive to provide the top customer service to all clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2018

Anayvette from Accredited Debt Relief was wonderful, compassionate and friendly and brought tears to my eyes. She gave us hope for a brighter future. God gave us an angel Anayvette. Excited to work with her and FDR to get out of debt permanently.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Oct. 1, 2018

I was in need of help after my husband suddenly passed away and this company helped me out with a low payment. My advisor Ruben is the best. Explained everything and is always there if I need help or have a question.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your positive review! We are here to guide you through your financial journey and resolve your debt. Thank you for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

James, one of the representatives, was exceptional. He explained to me all what I needed to do to enroll. He was patient and he gave me all the time I needed to work all the issues I thought about. Thank you, James!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

Reagan ** was the greatest agent I have ever spoken to. So knowledgeable and so personable. I feel very confident that everything will work out for me. I cannot wait until I am out of debt and my credit is repaired.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Sept. 25, 2018

Erin ** was extremely professional as well as compassionate. Her attention to detail was superb! She really made the whole process very easy and I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders! Thank goodness for your service!

Accredited Debt Relief response

We look forward to your continued success with Accredited Debt Relief! Thank you for choosing us!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2018

Abraham was very helpful and professional. Though I was very nervous he did his best to assure me that I was making the right decision. I’m still a little nervous. Everyone was very reassuring that this was the best step to getting back on track.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with our company and we look forward to helping you reach your goal of financial freedom. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Hi my name is Derek **. Had a good experience with a representative. His name was Robert. He helped me out a lot. I really appreciate his help. Robert experienced need to not go into bankruptcy and this would be a lot better for my life having a starting a family. I will definitely recommend a friend that is going through the same situation I was going through.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your feedback! We strive to provide excellent service to all of our clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I signed up online and got a call from Alexander, he was very sufficient in his information, explaining how the program works. He was very sensitive about the subject at hand and my concerns and feelings. He was a pleasure to talk to. Wish all customer service could be like he was. I feel great with the choices we made.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your positive review! We are here to guide you through your financial journey and resolve your debt! Thank you for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Very helpful and very kind. Also answered all of my questions. Was very happy about the whole experience. Would definitely recommend to friends and family. Also was fast replaying about my debt relief option. Also make you feel right at home when you are talking to a agent. Also you can call them anytime you have any questions.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are happy to hear about your positive experience Mr. Lloyd. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

Every interaction that I had with Accredited and Michael was very professional, caring and considerate of the difficulties that one faces when admitting that they need help. Michael explained all of the processes and was considerate of my time and needs. I had thought about the program knowing very basically what it was about for a few months. Then when my job situation wasn't getting better I finally was open to hearing about the program in more detail. I realized that the explanations seemed sensible and very fair and that this was a smart decision to move forward in decreasing my debt. My very good credit will take a dip for a time but in the long run, I will recover with a stronger financial future. Thank you Michael.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

Theodore ** was exceptional, courteous, awesome knowledgeable & then some. 10 thumbs up!!! He made my time worth my time. I thank God that Ted took the time out to bless me with all the information to help me to achieve my goals to be debt free. Customer service was awesome. I am glad that I am part of a team that has my best interest.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

My experience with Erin was a very positive one. The process was explained to me in clear and precise language. She answered every question and the process was very quick to get everything started. I am looking forward to getting things started so I can actually be debt free soon!

Original review: Sept. 17, 2018

Great service! Very happy for the help I received. I am looking forward to be debt free soon. I will recommend to brother and sister. Timing was fast. It got approved in no time. Thank you again for your help.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We appreciate your awesome review! We strive to provide excellent service to all clients while settling all accounts in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing Accredited Debt Relief to assist you!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2018

Anna was most helpful. Probably would not have proceeded without her knowledgeable discussion. I’m pleased. So far, so good. But, I don’t see my data reflected in the dashboard properly. Help! Welcome call. Very pleasant and to the point. Forgot his name. Very good person.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I just wanted to say that Ms. ** has to be the nicest person you have working for you. She was so nice and helpful. She personally seemed interested in doing everything she could to help me and was so interested in my situation.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Excellent service and fast. Reagan was very understanding of my situation and handled my questions and concerns fast and efficient. She put together my package in a matter of minutes. Gave me great relief being able to handle my debt situation.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

Great! Thanks for all your help, I appreciate it. Your customer service is nice, I would recommend to my friends. Your service is a lifesaver. Your staff really are dedicated and care about their clients. This is the only service that works for people who really need help.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

Just hoping I found something that will actually work. Instructions and help were excellent. All of my questions were answered and everything was thoroughly explained. The process was super easy. I didn't have to go anywhere to complete paperwork. He explained all my options without pressuring me into anything.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Ruben showed me Excellent customer service. He made me feel better about my debt. I'm pleased with how he handled my debt issues. I would gladly recommend a friend and family. I hope I walk away from the program debt free and knowing how to handle my credit better.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

The representative was amazing and did more than I would have ever dreamed possible. He understood my situation and made sure I got off the phone feeling satisfied with the choice that was made. I am so grateful for the help I received.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I am very satisfy with Jeff for the great services he have provided to me. Very understanding and patients. Am glad that Jeff take the time to help me figure out what is the best option out there for me to rebuild my credit. The main thing is that Jeff is not pushy or rush me to make a choice but extend his services and times around me. Your company is lucky to have Jeff on the teams.

Accredited Debt Relief expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Accredited Debt Relief works with several debt relief partners to help clients take control of their financial futures. Accredited Debt Relief reviews different debt relief programs and makes sure to match clients with the debt solution right for them.

• No advanced fees: Accredited Debt Relief does not charge you any fees until their negotiators have resolved your debts.

• Negotiating specialists: Accredited Debt Relief’s team is trained to negotiate your settlements with your creditors for less than the amount you owe. Their “client first” policy means that they will always act in your best interest.

• Variety of debt relief options: Whether you need credit counseling, debt consolidation, debt management, debt settlement or help with filing for bankruptcy, Accredited Debt Relief can help.

• Free consultation and quote: You can give Accredited Debt Relief basic information about your debt and receive a free consultation. You will also receive a free quote for their services.

• Counseling over the phone: Accredited Debt Relief has a staff of certified debt counselors ready to answer your questions. You can talk to them over the phone.

• Best for: those looking for debt relief services and debt negotiation solutions.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg