Call toll free
4.73/5
Based on 213 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Accredited Debt Relief understands how stressful it can be to be in an overwhelming amount of debt. This is why at Accredited Debt Relief, we are committed to helping our customers get out of debt as soon as possible.

From bankruptcy and credit counseling to debt counseling, management, and debt settlement, the experts at Accredited Debt Relief are ready to assist you. Our team is trained to negotiate settlements with your creditors on your behalf for less than the full amount owed. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you!

American Fair Credit Council
Top 10 Reviews
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

282 Accredited Debt Relief Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: June 25, 2018

I was treated with the utmost care and respect. Ruben was absolutely amazing!!! I am so glad to be a part of this program. It was needed. This program is sure to get me back on the good side of credit.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Consolidation Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 22, 2018

I am just starting out with debt relief. Everyone I have spoke with so far are very friendly and helpful in starting to relieve my debts. I am thankful I found this opportunity while check emails. Thank you for taking the time to help me straighten up the mess I got myself in with all my debt.

Original review: June 19, 2018

Alex was wonderful! He took the time to answer all my questions and was very thorough and complete. When I needed more time to get the info he was asking for, he was kind and patient. Thank you Alex! Kudos!

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your great review! We strive to provide the top customer service to all clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: June 16, 2018

It has been great working with Freedom Debt Relief. I haven't been this confident in my financial standing in a very long time. I am so happy with the results I have had so far and I expect to continue to have great results in the future.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: June 14, 2018

Reagan was great and very helpful and very prompt with calling me and explaining everything. I look forward to working with her. It seems like it will be a good program for us and I'm excited about the future and getting out of debt.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for the helpful feedback regarding your debt relief program!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Accredited Debt Relief?

Original review: June 14, 2018

The lady that call me was really polite and very knowledgeable. Everything was explained in detail and my questions were answered. Ms. ** I believe was her name the person I spoke to at the end call or something like that was super nice. They both excellent. I feel that I did the right thing doing this. Thank you to you all.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your review and thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief! We look forward to your success in the program.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I just try to call the debt free as I read my email. I talked with Martina and she explained about the program. This is the program I am looking for to pay my credit cards. Just pay one bill and the program will pay all my credits at a lower amount. This will allow me save money while in the program.

Original review: June 6, 2018

Very professional and helpful Jeff **. Reached out to me several times to get in touch with his busy time. Seems like good guy. Was stress out by my money troubles with medical and some credit cards. But now I feel hopeful again in a new start.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your great review! We strive to provide the top customer service to all clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief.

Original review: June 6, 2018

I am very happy with the help and kindness that I have experienced, so far. Jennifer is extremely helpful and has had a lot of patience with me in the new learning phase. She has been very responsive, in returning my calls. Also, any others that I have spoken too, are very friendly and helpful.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with our company and we look forward to helping you reach your goal of financial freedom. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief.

Original review: June 2, 2018

Alex has been very helpful and professional! He's been more than patient when addressing my questions and concerns! He has returned my calls and email requests very promptly and always give clear explanations. He has gone "above and beyond" in all encounters! I look forward to continued communications and know he'll be straight with me. THANKS!

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your feedback as we strive to provide excellence to all of our clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: June 1, 2018

She made me feel very comfortable about the program. She was patience, and took the time to make sure I understood the process. I appreciated the extra effort. I look forward to working with her to resolve my debt. Thanks for everything.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We appreciate the positive review! Thank you for taking time to leave positive feedback for us!

Original review: May 31, 2018

Great experience. Jeff help me a lot with all my concerns and questions that I had, and I am happy with the service. And the prompt of the company to help, very clear explanation, I will be very happy when I finish the program.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your positive review! We are here to guide you through your financial journey and resolve your debt! Thanks you for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: May 24, 2018

I was very happy how Reagan ** and Sean help me getting started on the debt program. Both of them explain everything and making sure I understand how the program work. Both of them were very professional in their customer service.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: May 23, 2018

Alex was a GREAT HELP! He definitely was very informative on the program as well as detailing every part of the agreement. He answered every question I had very quick and detailed as well as leaving me with no doubt on the decision I made on working with him and joining the program. I will definitely recommend Alex to friends and family! Thank you very much Alex!

Original review: May 22, 2018

Fredwin ** is very knowledgeable and helpful in giving a detailed explanation easily understood. He answered all my questions without hesitation and made me feel at ease with making my decision to go with Debt Resolution.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your review and thank you for choosing Accredited Debt Relief! We look forward to your success in the program.

Original review: May 22, 2018

Ryan was very patient and explained in detail what was going to happen over the months to come. In addition, he sent emails to back up what he was saying, so I never felt like I had to remember everything that we talked about on the phone.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: May 20, 2018

Jennifer is very professional and easy to speak with. She is very knowledgeable and experienced. The decision to get help with my debt was not an easy one. My disability has left me vulnerable; I do not ask for help!

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are happy to hear about your positive experience with us! Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: May 17, 2018

My experience has been really great. Phillip was very knowledgeable and patiently answered my questions. He addresses all my concerns and matched with an offer I felt comfortable. I will be happy to recommend him wholeheartedly. Recommend him to as many as I know.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are happy to hear about your positive experience with us! We strive to provide the top customer service to all clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: May 17, 2018

Lori was friendly, informative and very professional! She was also very patient with us. In addition her explanation of where we are financially and where we will be at the end of the agreement was probably the key reason why we feel very comfortable with your company.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: May 14, 2018

My stress level has been terrible for the past month wondering how I was going to pay my bills. With my son going out of work after surgery, things weren't looking good. Fortunately, I found your company. Lori ** answered my call and over the next few days of her tireless work and patience, I can now breathe easier again. Lori guided me step by step, answered all of my questions, and made the entire process very simple. If not for this program, I'm sure I would have had to file for bankruptcy. Thank you!

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: May 11, 2018

My experience with Accredited, specifically Reagan, was awesome! This sounds like an amazing program to be able to get involved with and Reagan was very knowledgeable and she helped me through every step and always had the answer and/or positive suggestions for me. in a very trying time, this experience brought me peace of mind and relief.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your positive review! We are here to guid you through your financial journey and resolve your debt! Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: May 11, 2018

Excellent and professional process. Quite helpful in every way. Definitely would and highly recommend this program for people facing financial hardship. More importantly, they allow people a new financial outlook escaping their unforeseen and unfortunate status. Thank you again.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We appreciate your awesome review! We strive to provide excellent service to all clients while settling all accounts in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing Accredited Debt Relief to assist you!

Original review: May 11, 2018

I got excellent help from Jennifer **, she was thorough and seemed genuinely concerned for my situation. The process took a few days because it took some time on my part to obtain pertinent information. I would recommend your agency without question, based on my enrollment experience.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: May 11, 2018 I was incredibly blessed find ADR AND very impressed with the depth and breadth of knowledge that Ms. ** demonstrated from our initial Telecon through today. She carefully listened, empathetically, to my situation and then took at least 30 minutes to go through how ADR's resources and their affiliated "Partners"

worked together, how and when their Fees (lower than 5 other Debt Relief companies I evaluated) were charged. I also especially like the fact that she is always available to answer my questions/concerns over the phone the same day that I contact her. Plus, the fact that she has an MBA indicates the high level of quality that ADR has available to achieve anyone's credit card, Student Loan, etc. problems.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: May 8, 2018

I just want to say that my Representative was quick, and very explanatory to all my questions and needs. She answered all my questions to where I could understand. She was kind and very courteous. I received all my information. I was told how to keep in touch and how long my process would take and how much my monthly fee would be and how to handle my creditors.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: May 7, 2018

Agent did excellent job with explanations of entire process. I would recommend her to my friends. She is an asset to your company because of her personality with someone who is not familiar with computers, she reviewed each account for accuracy before leaving that page.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Linda, thank you for your great review! We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with our company and we look forward to helping you reach your goal of financial freedom. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: May 6, 2018

I was completely unfamiliar and then somewhat skeptical of this process. Reuben explained it thoroughly to my complete satisfaction. He answered all of my questions, and very important to me, he did not pressure me in any way. Also extremely important to me, is that I have every confidence that he will be available to help me and address any and all concerns that occur. I am relieved to have a comfortable and workable solution to my debt problems.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: May 1, 2018

What an experience, if you have all of your information at hand. I needed help paying off 2 credit cards with too much interest due to disabilities and retirement for myself and husband. The interest was tremendous and I saw no way out. Thanks to Debt Relief I am saving $27,000 in interest. Thank You so much.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are happy to hear you're starting off the year right! We are here to guide you through your financial journey and resolve your debt! Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: April 30, 2018

Great Customer Service. Lori was very nice and helpful to help me with my situation. She explained my options and helped me make the best decision. I would recommend Lori and this program to anyone that needs help with getting debt free.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: April 29, 2018

I would never do business with this company. The first person I spoke with was nice but then he said that they didn't deal with the state of Tennessee and had to transfer me to someone else. When I was transferred the person I spoke with was very rude. Told me that he was going to pull my credit, didn't ask. Then when I asked why he needed to pull my credit he said, "If you need to look into consolidation then that means that your credit is already bad so it doesn't matter." Very rude. I gave him my information, he then went on and said that I didn't qualify and that I just needed to work harder and pay my bills on time. Which I have. The only reason I'm looking for something like this is because I don't want to fall behind on my bills. He was very rude and I don't recommend them to ANYONE.

Accredited Debt Relief expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Accredited Debt Relief works with several debt relief partners to help clients take control of their financial futures. Accredited Debt Relief reviews different debt relief programs and makes sure to match clients with the debt solution right for them.

• No advanced fees: Accredited Debt Relief does not charge you any fees until their negotiators have resolved your debts.

• Negotiating specialists: Accredited Debt Relief’s team is trained to negotiate your settlements with your creditors for less than the amount you owe. Their “client first” policy means that they will always act in your best interest.

• Variety of debt relief options: Whether you need credit counseling, debt consolidation, debt management, debt settlement or help with filing for bankruptcy, Accredited Debt Relief can help.

• Free consultation and quote: You can give Accredited Debt Relief basic information about your debt and receive a free consultation. You will also receive a free quote for their services.

• Counseling over the phone: Accredited Debt Relief has a staff of certified debt counselors ready to answer your questions. You can talk to them over the phone.

• Best for: those looking for debt relief services and debt negotiation solutions.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg