toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My bills were building up, so I sought the services of Accredited Debt Relief. My debt relief counselor, Matthew, was great and I felt very comfortable working with him. He was very knowledgeable and helped me out a whole lot. He knew exactly where I should go and how to help me, and guided me in the right direction. He put everything together for me so greatly that I didn't have to worry about anything. He's been on top of things, communicating with me, and making sure everything's going the right way. The customer support gave me their communication details where I could reach anyone at any time by email and phone call.

I've just started with the program and we're still working on it, but everything's been good so far and everything is falling into place. None of my creditors are calling me constantly right now, but I'm already established to be where my money is being taken out. My payment plan was the most important thing for me because I needed to make sure that I wasn't going to be backed up on any other bills. So, they worked with me and let me pick my dates. It's been a great experience with Accredited overall. Working with them has helped me not go for bankruptcy. It has also helped me to hopefully still have good credit at the end of my trying to pay my bank and my creditors.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My problem with my credit cards led me to seek Accredited Debt Relief's assistance. After visiting with ADR rep Brandon, he sounded really positive and just what I needed. He was great and went over the forms since I was e-signing on. Also, he was really sociable and ready to answer any questions I had. He was one of those people where no question was too dumb. He made sure I understood the answers and that I had a phone number to get in touch with him directly with any questions that I had.

The payment plan that ADR drew up for me was within my budget. I was able to get set-up on the date that was convenient for my payday. They were very willing to work with me on everything that I needed. We're just getting started so I haven't been with them long enough to see a great impact on my billing yet. I've made one payment and I'm still getting calls from some of my bills, which they said I would. But, everything has been really good. All in all, the experience has been great and I would recommend ADR to anybody that I know needing help.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’ve registered as a diabetic and I'm doing well controlling it, but one of these days, I might have to start taking insulin. I want to make sure that I can get the medication and the help that I need to have a long life. I saw that ADR is number one on Better Business Bureau and so I thought I need somebody to help me through this. I was thinking if they're able to help me to get debts paid off in four years, it would be a real blessing.

The ADR rep Brad and I talked for quite some time. Brad tried to figure out what would be the best thing to do. I viewed the welcome checklist and went online while I was talking to him. He knew what he was talking about. He also made me feel more reassured that I'm not in this alone and that I can always find someone to talk to if I have a concern or if I do receive phone calls. He said that they work with the creditors and they try to get my debts lowered. They make arrangements and then they pay them off as I build up my payments to them. He also said that Accredited Debt Relief don’t receive any payments until after creditors are taken care of.

They said that my payment would be $320 a month. And I was able to set it up where it would be out on the 1st, which is a good time for me. Brad said that he projects that it'd be within about 43 months that my debts would be paid but that things can change depending on how it goes with the creditors. I read in the paperwork that, if you do send out a little extra if you have more available after you’ve done something, that also helps. I just want to try to get them paid off quickly. However I'm just starting so I don't know how it's all gonna go but I have confidence that it will go nicely. I feel like Accredited Debt Relief is a reputable company and I would definitely tell people about them. I've been very impressed with all the help. I really do appreciate it. I've had several different people send me paperwork on my email. It tells you exactly what to do. I'm going to email thank yous to them as well because they helped me through things.

In January last year, I've been to the hospital 14 times and I have a lot of medical bills. I was not able to work and my income dropped by 80%. That's one of the reasons why we ended up in this situation. The people at Accredited Debt Relief have been absolutely excellent. I've spoken to several people with questions, and they’ve all responded very professionally.

Enrollment was absolutely easy. I've got all my credit card addresses changed and I've closed all my credit cards already. I’ve had all of it forwarded in Tempe, Arizona but I’ve been getting hardly anything. On top of that, we've been doing some things to try and figure out how we can give Accredited Debt Relief more money so we can start the negotiation process a little bit faster. Right now, I'm on early retirement and I'm trying to get Social Security disability. If that ever comes through, half is going into the savings account and the other half is going straight to credit and debit and get rid of our debt.

I'm looking forward to completing the process in a timely manner. The program is for 42 months and we're looking to reduce it down to 30. With the tax refund and my wife’s bonus, we should be able to reduce our debt because they said we can send in additional payments and they'd be able to reset the program without any real issues, which would reduce the timeframe.

Although this month is going to be tough because it's the first month and we're not really seeing an effect yet, but I think we will in September and we’ll be a lot better once we get past this month. We'll be able to have some money put into the savings account, which we needed as an emergency cushion. Right now, we've always been taking money out of there in order to be able to pay the bills and it makes everything very nervous, but working with Accredited has definitely reduced the stress and my wife is very much happier. Overall, our experience was very efficient and the set up was very easy to do which was a lot easier than I have expected.

My income has changed in the last few months due to my health. I was forced to take an early retirement so my income has been cut in half and my credit rating has dropped significantly. Now, I’m working on getting my rating back. I made an inquiry to Accredited Debt Relief and we talked it over and it sounded great. The counselor I worked with was very kind, informative and knowledgeable. I really appreciated him. We’re in the process of getting started right now and it’s only been just a few weeks, but I feel my stress level had decreased greatly.

We had too many credit cards and we felt we were drowning on debt. I like Accredited Debt Relief’s rating so we decided to go with them and we went through the entire process. Their reps were very helpful, professional and knowledgeable. We had switched over all our credit cards to the address that was supplied, but after we thought about it over the weekend, we changed our mind because we have money on the side in case we get in a bind and that’s the route we ended up going, and we ended up canceling with Accredited Debt Relief.

My kids are fixing to go to college so I said, "Man, I got to get rid of these credit cards." I looked at the internet and I saw Accredited Debt Relief. The guy that called me was really nice and we worked it through. I thought it was gonna be hard but I did everything the guy asked me and it was pretty simple. My counselor was quick and didn’t push stuff on me so I was happy with him. He talked about everything, gave me several options and did a real good job. He did everything. The cost was pretty good too. I was shocked that it turned out as a good experience. I thought it was gonna be a very long and confusing process but it wasn't.

I’m trying to get my payments cheaper in what they were. I looked up debt relief and Accredited popped up. I’ve talked to one guy online and he’s been really professional. I talked to him on the phone for an hour and he talked me through it and explained every step of the way. I’m still going through their program. They’re still trying to figure out what my lowest payments could be and they’re trying to talk to the collectors and resolve the issues. I’ve put $500 in and I haven’t seen anything happened with it yet and they still haven’t had any settlements. But it's definitely less stress since working with them. I would recommend them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Accredited Debt Relief?

I felt that my income was not covering my expenses. I don't have any control over my rent and certain other things, but if I could get get away from the credit cards, I can make better choices because I'm not a big spender, and I needed to bring down and get rid of my credit card debts. I was trying to get a loan to see if I could consolidate some stuff. I was not able to get the loan based on my credit score, but I got some emails and calls, and I was asked a whole bunch of questions, and these served as the catalyst to get me through to the Accredited people who offered me their debt relief service, and I considered looking into this instead.

Paul, the Accredited Debt Relief rep, has been following up and I got the package in the mail. He explained how the process works. Basically, I won't have access to my credit cards anymore. They would negotiate a settlement with the credit card companies for me, but it won't look like I did a charge-off but rather that I'm still paying off my credit card debt even though I'm doing the actual payment through Accredited, then they would work things out on the backend with the credit card company.

They asked me to submit all my balances and worked on what I'm paying right now. Paul said they have different tiers for their payment plan. Initially, they offered to put me in a plan for $400, but I wanted to pay a little less than that, and the lowest they could offer was $250. The quality of service of Accredited was excellent. They have called and I've gotten emails from Paul. It's just that my follow-through is horrible and I'm the one that has not been following up. I have so much going on that I have not been able to sit down and really focus. The last time I spoke to Paul, I told him that I'd call in for him to walk me through the introduction, but I still haven't even made that phone call back yet.

I had a lot of debts and I was paying a minimum payment every month for the past four years, and I'm not getting anywhere. Also, at the rate that I was going, I was gonna probably end up paying it off in 20 years. Accredited is going to just wipe my debt for me, instead of me trying to settle it and try to pay some of it off. I was enrolled over the phone with a gentleman named Peter. He was very informative and he asked me what I was comfortable with or what I was looking at. We came to an agreement as far as the payment. It was a little bit high at first, but he said, "Okay, well I can extend it out for a few more months. In that way, the payment will be a little lower." And I said, "Okay, that's fine." So we compromised. He gave me a few more months, so that way I can have the payment a little lower. But I can sense they'd pay it off earlier than the program requires.

Also, the gentleman said it's the best way to re-establish my credit and get everything on the right track. I want to buy a car within a couple of years and that should be the best way to do it. It's only been a month and I've only made one payment but everything seems to be going okay. They told me that when I get anything from creditors, I should send it to them. So I've been scanning, emailing, and downloading all the information by any correspondence. It's a very easy to access my account. I would definitely recommend Accredited Debt Relief to a friend.

Accredited Debt Relief called me for an offer. The enrollment process was easy and the cost was good. However, I was busy and haven’t completed the process yet. Nonetheless, working with them was good and it has definitely taken some stress away. I’ll see how it will go from here.

I've lost some income and we're in a really bad place, so we're trying to get straight with everybody now that's why we got a hold of Accredited Debt Relief. Enrolling was an easy process. It was great. My counselor was very nice, personable, professional and just very good. However, he told us it would be a four-year payout but when I got the printout that they sent me, it was a five-year payout. And of course after a fit, I've called them and I was really, really upset. The man told me that they do that to give them extra time just in case I needed to talk to our creditors and get things settled with them. So he said, it might not even take four years, but five years is a long time. That's the only thing I think they could improve on.

Cost wise, it's fair and they do an excellent job. So far, my credit has just declined to the point that I'm in tears. I have this credit up until now and all of my bills were paid and paid on time. All of a sudden, I've got people calling me from all points and my credit has fallen by 30 points. I'm sure it's got to fall more before it's all over with. So, I'm really upset, but they had to do what they have to do. They had me sign a form that they were going to send to all of my creditors to cease and desist and that I would take care of their debt. But it hasn't seemed to help. Accredited Debt Relief is doing what they can at the time and until they get a build-up of my payment, they're not going to be able to do much, because I know that I don't start really paying anything off until they get enough money in there to do that.

I had a good experience with Accredited Debt Relief. It was perfect. The rep, Eddie, was so professional and wonderful, but I had an issue. I didn't want to let my husband know about my getting into the debt relief program with them because I didn't want him to freak out. I let Eddie know about this and we decided to do a different process. Eddie said, "You can do this simple process. I don't want you to mess up your credit ceiling." The enrollment process was super easy but I needed to send something back to Eddie and I gave him all my personal information. Then I received a call today from Eddie, but I couldn't answer it and get back with them because I've been so busy and my mother-in-law was very sick. I cannot continue with the processing of this debt relief program due to the fact that my husband doesn't want me to continue with it, although he said that he was going to help me pay my debts off.

When I was overwhelmed with credit card and other debts, Accredited Debt Relief was the first debt relief company to call me. It took them 30 to 45 minutes to enroll me in the program. Everything was done over the phone. My debt relief counselor was nice and knew everything before I had asked. He gave me his number and told me to call if I had questions. He gave me one payment option which I don’t think there is any cost. My experience with Accredited Debt Relief has been good so far.

I worked with Accredited Debt Relief a couple of years ago and this time, I had too many bills. I called them and they got the process rolling. They estimated everything and calculated all of my debts. Then they told me about several plans and worked out a good one for me. The counselor did really good and I was very comfortable working with her. She helped me out, broke down everything and let me know what was expected. I just started it and they've really helped me out, so far. Everything was perfect for me and it worked out all right. I was relieved and became stress free. It's a good service to have when you need it.

I needed help in trying to get out of the debt. I entered my information on the Accredited Debt Relief site then they contacted me after that. I dealt with Bryan and he was very polite, helpful, informative and prompt. I liked the cost. But it was frustrating that nothing would be sent out to my creditors until the amount that they had agreed upon had built up in the account. Because that would take some time, like for something where they have reached an agreement but I only had it sort of giving them something and not just waiting. I didn’t like that and I didn’t know if that’s how resolutions work but I understand. Then the day after I had enrolled, I actually called and canceled because my mom gave us some of the money to pay off.

I had a good and easy experience with Accredited Debt Relief. We got over-extended financially and found them in the computer. They called us back and they were very businesslike and professional. Most of my enrollment was done over the phone - it was interviews and filling out some paper works. I was impressed with the information my counselor has provided me. We spoke on the phone and he has addressed my questions and concerns. I just wish the cost was less. They have set up my payment plan. We're just in the early processes of it but we're feeling a little bit of relief, and once it's over with, we'll be very happy.

I was paying my credit card payments, but by the middle of the month, I had to get money back out to pay for things. This was just repeating and I would never get them paid off. I tried to get a loan to consolidate my credit card debt and I got disapproved a couple of times. I got up online to find and get loans. Somebody from Accredited Debt Relief called me about credit counseling and it sounded good.

I gave my information and he told me I could get up to about $7500. He said, "These are the ones that we can take care of." The counselor explained things well to me, he also said, "It would be $250 for 27 months and after that it would be done." And all the fees they charge are included in the price. The payments saved me $150 a month and that helped me. I'm on social security disability. I got one letter from one of the credit cards saying that I cannot use the credit card because I went to credit counseling. I'm glad with that and that's what they should do. The counselor also said that if I pay off so much later on and I want to get another credit card after going through that list, I could do that.

I’ve talked to two people from this company. The original guy was Brian and then a lady called me. I asked them what if the creditors keep calling me. They said, "Well, if they keep calling, give them this number here and tell them to call there if something happens." Every time I ask for something to repeat or say slower, they both did. They took time to explain how the program actually worked and what it would be. Also, the lady didn't try to talk fast and baffle on me over. I could cancel the program anytime if I see it's not satisfactory to what I want as well. And to me, that means a lot when you can do that. I'm just starting with Accredited Debt Relief. I took off from my first payment, but so far, they're handling my situation very well. I'm pleased with them and I would recommend this company.

I wanted to improve my credit score and get out of debt. I sent Accredited Debt Relief the paperwork and filled out information. I felt comfortable dealing with their rep although I didn't speak much with him. They went by how much I made for the payment and how much I could afford to pay every month. The service was really good.

For a consumer, it's hard to work with creditors since they're not listening and they don't care. I feel like if they're talking to somebody professional on my behalf, I will get a better outcome. Compared to other companies, Freedom Debt Relief was more upfront with me so I decided to go with them. I told them what I had and that I was looking for consolidation but I didn't qualify for that so I went with the debt relief program. The enrollment was easy since they emailed me everything and the process only took 15 minutes. I told them how much I couldn't afford and we ended up setting up a payment plan so that I would start paying in August and that the payments come directly from my bank account into the account that I have said they're going to be deposited to.

My counselor keeps me updated and told me that she doesn't know how long the program would take but she'll do her best to work on my accounts as fast as she can so I can get out of debt. She's very professional and I did not hear any judgment in her voice when she asked me what happened and why I couldn't pay. Instead, I heard concern about how to help me get it done, because I didn't say I don't want to pay, I'm just having a problem paying. I then felt more confident in talking because I felt the confidence coming from her voice and that she's not going to rip me off.

The customer service has also been really good. I'm getting older, I forget things sometimes and I make mistakes a lot. So I like having somebody who understands that I need to see emails more than anything. It's also very good that they send me a copy of the emails because I can see everything that's going on. The cost is great compared to the quality of service they provide and so far, it has been a relaxing experience. I'm really confident that they're going to help me pay my debts, hopefully in two years instead of four. I would also recommend FDR because they got a listening ear and they're looking up for your best interest.

With the debt that I have, I thought it would be helpful if I reach out to Accredited Debt Relief. The counselor I worked with was good. She was very helpful and got everything set up for me. The cost of their service was also fine.

I was looking for a loan but I could not get one, then Accredited Debt Relief called and I set it up. My husband did all the online stuff and he answered all the questions. Right now, it seemed okay and they haven't really made any payments yet because I already made all the payments with where we set it up. They were all friendly and the cost seemed like it's going to help my budget a little bit. I already referred them to someone.

My spouse passed away and I lost an income of $700 a month. I was going for a second loan to pay off my debts and that’s what got me through to Accredited Debt Relief. They asked me a few questions and asked me the amount of debt that I was in and what I was seeking for. Now, they're working on it. I was very comfortable with the counselor. He was very informative and nice. They established the amount when we were starting and so far, I'm very satisfied. I am a little relieved because I'm not paying certain things, but there's no change at this point and we'll see how it goes. Everybody has to go through their own experience, but I would recommend ADR for whoever needs it.

I was looking to reduce debt and a website recommended Accredited Debt Relief. They also seemed to have a reasonable reputation. The enrollment process was just two phone calls. The information that they provided was adequate and my comfort level was fine. The only real problem I had was that there's a three-second delay between the time I finished talking and the time they responded. I guess it's because they recorded all their phone calls. But other than that, it has worked easy.

I had a problem with credit cards and a friend of mine uses Accredited Debt Relief. The counselor was very informative and helpful. He answered all of my questions and I really like him. The cost of the program is very much worth it. My husband is less stressed out now. We just made our first payment on Friday, but so far, we've been happy. There's now an end in sight in the next few years and we're not going to be in debt until our kids have kids.

I was overextended and I couldn’t get ahead because of finance surges and interest. Jeremy from Accredited Debt Relief contacted me. I didn't know if it was my best option but it sounded good, so I went with them. Jeremy was very informative and it's great working with him. I asked them a whole lot of questions and they put up with me. I talked with their customer support and they were very informative, too. My debt will be paid off in four years, and that would never have happened if I simply kept going the way I was. The payment set up works for me and it has given me a little peace of mind. I've had a great experience with ADR overall.

I have a lot of credit cards, bills and my car was falling apart and I've spent so much money. And then, my wife's on disability and there ain't a check so I had to try a debt relief program. I figured Accredited Debt Relief was one of the best out there because I heard they're advertised on TV. The enrollment was very good. The rep was very polite, she listened and didn't cut me off, and she understood what I was going through. Also, the quality of service was very nice. I also understood everything that the rep talked about so the program worked out in my favor. The customer service was very nice although they never called us back. I figured that the rep has done enough just by adding all of our credit card and things together.

Their payment plan worked good although it's kinda fast. They wanted the payment right then and there and I get it taken bi-weekly. Working with them makes me feel more relieved especially when they started taking a payment. They have respect. What they've talked about and what relief they have for me felt really good. Overall, it has been a very excellent experience. They’re very knowledgeable about their job and I would recommend them to other people.

I was struggling to make all of my payments and provide for my family and Accredited Debt Relief was listed in the top 10 services when I looked it up online. They called me five minutes after I submitted my information and they let me ask whatever questions I had. The guy I spoke to explained their process and options then asked my permission to go ahead and run a credit report. He called back about 30 minutes later and let me know what options suited my situation. The rep gave his phone number as well as his email to reach him and I've been communicating with him by email anytime I've had a question. He gets back to me within a day. If there was something I needed to know sooner, I could call him.

I've only been in the program for about a month and it's been great so far. After the enrollment, I was provided with a log in for an online dashboard, where I could see so much money I have put in and what the process is for the accounts that they're working with. They got my first deposit and the rep explained to me about how long the whole program would take and what I would be paying in versus what I would be paying with all the interest if they weren't working with the programs for me. It's not much less than the payments that I submitted that shows in my online dashboard. He explained that the fees were all included. Their support has been fine and since I've started the program and the steps that they have told me to take, I wasn't being hounded by the credit companies. That worked really well so far and it’s helped me getting by on a month-to-month basis, whereas I wasn't before.

I was trying to find a debt credit solution and this guy came on the phone and told me he saw I was looking to reduce my debts. I said, okay and we started talking. He told me he would put me on to this and that's what he did. When I enrolled, the lady was supposed to send out a package to me. But she didn't send it out. I spoke to somebody yesterday and she said she was going to send it out yesterday.

The counselor was very nice and was very patient with me. He walked me through and he told me what's going to happen, how're they going to setup some money to come out my checking account, how're they going to deal with the creditors, and whenever then they are going to pay off one of the creditors. He explained all of that to me. They also worked well with my payment plan. I get a small pension and I get Social Security and that would come out of that. And that will help me a great deal. Up to now, nothing really has started working as yet, but so far, what I heard, sounds really good to me.

I’m a veteran and I have credit card debts. The interest rate on those is awfully high and if I can’t pay those off, it would take me a long time to pay those off. I'm working on a couple of things like on a VA loan. I also initially called Accredited Debt Relief for a loan and they guided me into that. But I called them again today and I wanted to hold back pushing through with the program because I think there’s a way that I can pay off the balances on the credit cards. The reason being, I know it’ll affect my credit report and I'm concerned about bringing down my credit. I would like to see if this thing works and I want a couple of weeks to decide. If I can’t get the credit paid, then I want to go through with Accredited Debt Relief's service.

Their reps very nice and upfront with me though and the Accredited Debt Relief company was fair to me. The deal was $250 a month out of my checking account. If I added up the payments I’d be making with the credit card companies and the time it would take me to get them paid off, the offer that they made was fine. I know that if I would go their route that would be good on payments for me.

I needed to get rid of all my payments so I can manage my credit cards better. I got a flier from Accredited Debt Relief in the mail and decided to call them. They asked me how much I was going to release and if I would be interested if they could get me on a program. I said "yes" and they looked at my Social. Afterward, they told me what program I was qualified for and how that program worked. My counselor was very detailed and he was efficient at his job. It was excellent service in relation to the cost. I'll wait for a call and a confirmation of how much each credit card is going to take away so I know. Once I start monthly payments, this could impact my life pretty well.

I'm on Social Security and I got into a bind. I decided to get help from Accredited Debt Relief and they worked with me on the payment plan and everything went good. They've cleared up one account and I've been able to save a little bit of money now.

I'm still in the middle of trying to decide with Accredited Debt Relief even though I signed up because I came across some reviews that were a little disturbing. Some of the customers said they started out really good then things got kind of laid back and Accredited didn’t follow up or return their phone calls. So I became a little concerned. I'm already in a debt management program where they don’t reduce the debt but would work with the creditors to lower my finances on the account then I'd still pay them back. Then this other debt relief place was saying that it was one of the worst ways to go about doing that because it reflects on my credit as I'm not able to pay it myself. Where theirs, if it gets paid, it does not reflect as they paid it but it reflects as a normal paid off account.

They talked to me about it, and the boss tried to convince me to continue to press forward with them. I said that I wanted to cancel and they’ve kind of been taking their time about doing that. They said they would call back, but I haven't talked to them. I'm a stickler, and if they won’t call, then that would cause me not to go with them so I'm kind of leery at this point. I guess I needed to call them back to either confirm or at least to hear what they had to say and then determine if I'm going to press forward or not. Then they called me this morning and I'm supposed to call them back today. I might do it with them.

Accredited Debt Relief Company Profile