toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My bills were building up, so I sought the services of Accredited Debt Relief. My debt relief counselor, Matthew, was great and I felt very comfortable working with him. He was very knowledgeable and helped me out a whole lot. He knew exactly where I should go and how to help me, and guided me in the right direction. He put everything together for me so greatly that I didn't have to worry about anything. He's been on top of things, communicating with me, and making sure everything's going the right way. The customer support gave me their communication details where I could reach anyone at any time by email and phone call.

I've just started with the program and we're still working on it, but everything's been good so far and everything is falling into place. None of my creditors are calling me constantly right now, but I'm already established to be where my money is being taken out. My payment plan was the most important thing for me because I needed to make sure that I wasn't going to be backed up on any other bills. So, they worked with me and let me pick my dates. It's been a great experience with Accredited overall. Working with them has helped me not go for bankruptcy. It has also helped me to hopefully still have good credit at the end of my trying to pay my bank and my creditors.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My problem with my credit cards led me to seek Accredited Debt Relief's assistance. After visiting with ADR rep Brandon, he sounded really positive and just what I needed. He was great and went over the forms since I was e-signing on. Also, he was really sociable and ready to answer any questions I had. He was one of those people where no question was too dumb. He made sure I understood the answers and that I had a phone number to get in touch with him directly with any questions that I had.

The payment plan that ADR drew up for me was within my budget. I was able to get set-up on the date that was convenient for my payday. They were very willing to work with me on everything that I needed. We're just getting started so I haven't been with them long enough to see a great impact on my billing yet. I've made one payment and I'm still getting calls from some of my bills, which they said I would. But, everything has been really good. All in all, the experience has been great and I would recommend ADR to anybody that I know needing help.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’ve registered as a diabetic and I'm doing well controlling it, but one of these days, I might have to start taking insulin. I want to make sure that I can get the medication and the help that I need to have a long life. I saw that ADR is number one on Better Business Bureau and so I thought I need somebody to help me through this. I was thinking if they're able to help me to get debts paid off in four years, it would be a real blessing.

The ADR rep Brad and I talked for quite some time. Brad tried to figure out what would be the best thing to do. I viewed the welcome checklist and went online while I was talking to him. He knew what he was talking about. He also made me feel more reassured that I'm not in this alone and that I can always find someone to talk to if I have a concern or if I do receive phone calls. He said that they work with the creditors and they try to get my debts lowered. They make arrangements and then they pay them off as I build up my payments to them. He also said that Accredited Debt Relief don’t receive any payments until after creditors are taken care of.

They said that my payment would be $320 a month. And I was able to set it up where it would be out on the 1st, which is a good time for me. Brad said that he projects that it'd be within about 43 months that my debts would be paid but that things can change depending on how it goes with the creditors. I read in the paperwork that, if you do send out a little extra if you have more available after you’ve done something, that also helps. I just want to try to get them paid off quickly. However I'm just starting so I don't know how it's all gonna go but I have confidence that it will go nicely. I feel like Accredited Debt Relief is a reputable company and I would definitely tell people about them. I've been very impressed with all the help. I really do appreciate it. I've had several different people send me paperwork on my email. It tells you exactly what to do. I'm going to email thank yous to them as well because they helped me through things.

Accredited Debt was the first to respond when I looked to manage my debt. Somebody called me from there and asked me a few questions. As I went through their enrollment form the counselor walked me through it. He was pleasant and very easy to talk to. He informed me of what the program is about and then he sent me written information so that I could read it.

I already had a company that was working on some credit cards and they weren’t getting the settlements done. As I was scrolling through the internet, I stumbled upon a person from Accredited Debt Relief. He explained to me what the other company was screwing me for such as taking my money and getting nothing done. I’ve been paying for over a year and I got one credit card done. But with Accredited Debt Relief, they haven't even had me for a month and they already got another one settled. I’m impressed with how quick they did it.

Accredited Debt Relief has good reviews online and I like that they have multiple options. I called them and they checked to see how much debt I had. They asked how much I was paying my credit card a month right now and I told them I wanted it a little less than that. They went through the different plans and they found one that was definitely less than what I was paying. They went to their system to pull it up, make sure I could get qualified and what my rates would be. They even gave me the option to do more if I happen to get like a nice bonus. Then when I agreed to it, they followed up with signing all the forms, getting addresses and bank accounts. They called to verify my info and my income. And since then, there has just been emails.

I was impressed about the counselor being knowledgeable and them being very open. I asked questions and they were able to give me easy answers so that I can understand what was going on. The customer support has also been good. It was very easy working with them. And working with Accredited Debt Relief has allowed us to fix some things we've been putting off because we had to keep paying off credit cards and we didn't have the money for. It's definitely helping out, especially with living expenses. It also allowed for a couple more relaxing days going out and doing things to help take some stress off of us from work.

It was too much for me to handle my debt. I was looking for a quicker debt relief to pay off everything in a shorter time rather than paying monthly payments for an extra five years for no reason and I got this from Accredited Debt Relief. They had better solutions compared to other companies that I've seen, and they had a better and quicker response than the other ones.

The enrollment process took about an hour and it was simple, quick and streamlined. It was great with the counselor as well. He answered my questions and any doubts I had and everything was there. And for the payment plan, all he did was put everything online. It was simple and my money is taken out bi-weekly. I'm still in the initial part of the process, so I'm still waiting for a little more to happen. I would recommend it and I'd tell my friends that if they have issues with debt, I would highly suggest they look into Accredited Debt Relief. They could shop and look around other companies, but make sure that they put this company as their top priority because, based on experience, I'm satisfied with it.

I felt like I have gotten in too deep with debt. I was looking into the future but paying all of my debts would have taken forever, so I figured if there was something else out there that could help me out, that would be great. When I was looking for a credit consolidation loan, it directed me to Accredited Debt Relief. I researched on it then I figured that would be my best route. Enrollment went great and everybody was nice and very helpful. The first guy I talked to was very detail-oriented about everything. If I had any questions, he wasn't rude and didn't try to interrupt me. He answered every single question I had. Mostly, by the explanation that he provided, the majority of my questions were answered. He also emailed me and gave me a number I could contact him on. He was great.

He offered two options for my payment. The first one was I would pay it off quicker and with a bit more to pay to them monthly. The second option was my monthly payments would be a little less, but I would pay a bit longer on it. He explained to me that I can always pay more with the second option, but doing it the other way, I can never pay less. I chose the second option and it worked out fairly well. For the moment, I'm just starting out and they explained to me not to pay anything else, but to let them handle it, which I'm doing. So far, I've gotten two payments on two overdue credit cards that I have out there.

The quality and cost of service equals out for the most part so far. They send me random emails every once in a while to explain what's going on or how it works. It's pretty pleasant and like the guy that enrolled me into it explained, if you get in a situation like mine and you're already at the bottom, the only way to go from there is up. I like that that's how he explained it to me because he is extremely right about that. In fact, I'd tell a friend to come and try Accredited out.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Accredited Debt Relief?

I wanted to consolidate all my bills so that they all get paid. I compared other companies and Accredited Debt Relief seemed to be the most reasonable. I went with them and it only took me five minutes to fill up the papers, ‘cause I did it over the phone with somebody. They told me it would cost me $250 and it would take $125 out of every paycheck, which was great ‘cause it helped me out financially. Their program has been excellent and I've been told that it’ll take 37 months for me to complete it. But then somebody told me that Accredited is a fraud company. I told her Accredited has been fantastic and reliable. She wants me to use their company but I told her I'm staying with Accredited.

Accredited Debt Relief really wanted to work with me on my debt. I was falling behind because I had gotten two kidney infections prior to my transplant, and I need to consolidate my bills. I kept getting sick and I was losing hours at work because I was exhausting all my vacation and sick time. I have to do something about my debt because I couldn’t keep up with it when I was short with hours at work. I was over my head and my blood pressure was up. I didn’t want to file bankruptcy so I kept thinking I need to pay the bills. I'm also a single parent.

During the enrollment process, Damien from Accredited was nice, friendly and helpful. I gave him all my information over the phone and explained to him my debt estimation. He explained to me how they were going to help me consolidate my bills for easy low payment of $145 every two weeks. That was manageable. He said, “If you felt you could pay more, that’s great. You can do that. Give us a call. Pay more when you can.” He totally made me feel relieved that I didn’t have to file bankruptcy.

Accredited has been very good to me. Any questions I have, they look it up by my Social Security number. They have no problem helping me because I don’t have everything on hand with me right now. I haven't paid anything off because I just started the program, but they’ve been very helpful with me and made my life easier. It's awesome. With my medical history, it couldn’t have come at a better time for me because I'm going to be off work for a while. I want to make sure that I have those funds. With my disability coming in, I'm sure I can manage those funds in my account. So they take it out and help me become debt-free.

I used to make $17 an hour but I lost my job. I got a new job, but I was only making $11 an hour. I was barely making enough money for bills on credit cards and loan payment, so I was having a hard time making the payments or I just had enough but no extra to get food or gas. Then I read about Accredited and it sounded like a good company.

The guy I talked to was very helpful in the enrollment process. He walked me through everything that I had to do. Plus, he sent me emails or called me when he didn’t get what he needed or to ask if I needed any help. He also helped me online a lot and gave me his direct number for any questions I had. He was really thoughtful as well. I originally set up payment for the 18th last month, but something came out on my check that I forgot about. I called him and he was real helpful about pushing the date back to the following Friday. The week after that, I had a couple of days off work that I didn’t expect and because of lack of work, I didn’t have the money. Then he pushed it back another week. They were really good about being understanding about how stuff comes up. He seemed to be on top of everything and he took care of all of my problems and everything I needed.

Just on my loan payment, I was making $430 a month payments, plus my credit card. Through Accredited, I only pay them $370 a month, so it's saving me a lot of money. It's a lot easier with my circumstances of making less money. I'd be able to afford what I need. They made it more convenient for me to still have that extra money for gas because I drive two hours every week. I don’t have to worry about my bill being paid either. They’ve also been very good about doing everything they said they were gonna do. They said I'd get my setup letter in the mail, and I got that right away. They’ve only taken one payment so far but I know everything has been very good and I'm very satisfied.

I started paying the consolidated payment plan at Accredited Debt Relief in March. They haven’t done anything and they’re supposed to be taking care of business but Century and the creditors have been calling me. I’ve been telling them that I consolidated but they had been telling me that nobody has called them. All the papers that come in that they’re asking for their money, I fax it to Accredited. They have to take care of that because they’re the ones that are supposed to reach out to them. I have told the customer support at Accredited and the team told me to write how many times they call and fax it to them so that they can call them. But nothing has been taken care of. And it could be too soon but I hope Accredited is doing their job.

I got to where I had to repeatedly borrow money to pay something, I lost $2,000 a month in salary, and I got to pay the IRS $30,000 so I looked up Accredited Debt Relief online and decided to try it. I liked it and the counselor was thorough on everything so I signed up. I talked to them, signed papers online on my phones, and that was it. I have the papers right at the house which I have to sign and send back so that they can start sending them out to the creditors. Also, I need to give them the authorization to send out all the notices to all my creditors. I'm looking forward to having my debt paid off.

I've always had good credit but I got behind. Right now, I'm at the point of being late on my payments and the interest will eat me up. I don't know what to do since there's no way I'm catching up to my liking. When I got an email from Accredited Debt Relief, I thought I'd check them out. I talked to Jeremy and we went over everything. He sounded sincere, honest and good. I was very comfortable with him. I just started with them last week and the payment will be taken out of my bank account. I also have to call my creditors and give them all the information like the contact, phone number and address to Accredited.

We couldn’t afford to make our payments for our credit cards and everything, and also had a loan. My husband made quite a bit of money last year then he got laid off. Then he was called back but he’s not making the money that he was making before. One of the financial institutions we had told us to get credit counseling so I went through some and picked out ones accredited by the Better Business Bureau. I called some places and Accredited Debt Relief was the first one I had somebody talk to me who I could understand. With the other places I called, I couldn’t even understand their accent. I gave my husband’s and my own social security number and they ran them and told me what they can and cannot do. The counsellor was very prompt especially when there were some papers that he needed and as soon as I got it to him, he returned my phone call right away and didn’t put me in the backburner.

I was very comfortable working with Accredited Debt Relief and the counsellor told me how much I had to pay a month and that they’re taking it out of my checking account. According to what they showed me, I’ll be saving about $12000 but then it’s going to be for paying fees and all the stuff for their services. So although I'm saving money, I'm still paying it out. Maybe it's worth the money but I needed an answer now so I did what I had to do. I realized nothing’s free. I haven’t even made my first payment yet but working with Accredited adds a relief. When bills come in, I just throw them in trash.

I'm alone and my wife passed away. I lost income too and can’t even afford my prescription sometimes. I like to get out of debt. So I’m trying to get everything back to at least at normal limit. Accredited Debt Relief followed me along and they were right there to answer them for me for any questions that I had and they were good. They called me and asked if I have any questions on different occasions. They told me they would call as soon as they hear something about the settlement. They gave me their site where I can go and see what’s going on with my account. They’re still getting started, but their service has been really good.

I have some credit card debt and I was getting a little bit strapped on being able to make my payments. When I got my credit cards, I had planned on trying to get them paid off before the interest rates went up because they were only about 12 or 18 months at 0%. Then one thing after another was happening. My propane cranked up and I had gone through a divorce and just started paying bills on my own that I was not used to doing when I was married. Then before I knew it, all of my interest rates were up to the higher amount, 25-35%, and then it got harder for me to make my payments. I was going to be paying that forever if I didn't get it under control.

I looked for different things online and tried to find the one that would be best for me, and Accredited Debt Relief had a really good rating. I had tried to contact other debt relief agencies before but their prices were a lot higher as charged with what my payments were going to be. I thought that going with Accredited Debt Relief would be my best option and that I would be able to get out of debt as a nurse and it wouldn’t cost me as much as what it would with the other one.

It was easy when I spoke with Accredited Debt Relief. I made the phone call and asked about trying to consolidate some debt, what I would need to do to try to get started or how the process works, and their rep explained everything. I felt very comfortable working with him and our conversations were really good. He told me exactly how it was going to be and they gave the decision really fast. Everything was the way that he said that it would be.

I’m in the process of getting my first payment within the next couple of weeks but I’m not losing anything by making the payments that I’m going to be making because I’m going to be paying the same amount. I’m just going to be getting out of debt sooner. Instead of paying all my credit cards for years and years and years, it’ll be two or three years and it will be a lot cheaper. I would definitely recommend Accredited Debt Relief. I feel a lot better right now just since I’ve tried to work with them and get my debt under control. They made it very easy for me to do that.

I was in the process of thinking about filing bankruptcy because I had some problems with the IRS. So I decided to go with Accredited Debt Relief and tried to get my debt paid off. They worked my payment plan out and I just made my first initial payment into it this month. They’re in the process of mailing the creditors the information, but I don't know how long Accredited Debt Relief will be paying on the notes. I’m just going to have to wait and see how this works out. Nevertheless, everything is doing pretty good overall and I’d recommend it Accredited Debt Relief.

I wanted to consolidate my credit cards and I couldn't swing all the payments separately. And I wanted just one payment to be taken out every month. I did a lot of research online and ended up enrolling with Accredited Debt Relief. They were pretty good, were willing to help me and the payments were lower. They gave me a choice on what range I want so I can fit it into my monthly budget. More months, though but that's what I wanted. I told them I wanted something that was around $300 so they came out with $283. And it's going to take me three years to pay off but I can do that. The enrollment was good and I was able to understand some of the process. But what I didn't really understand was what really happens if my money goes into escrow account. And I'm not sure if that's where they paid my account monthly or will my account be deemed a delinquent until they pay up.

My counselor was willing to help me and he was encouraging that I do the right thing about debt account relief services. I was trying to do that but he caught me out of it. He said it wasn't a good thing to do. I feel relieved working with them and hopefully the process will get started right away because I'm way over my head with what I have to pay.

I was going from two incomes to one. I was trying to make it having to move a couple of times, maxing out my credit cards and not seeing any light at the end of the tunnel. Accredited Debt Relief kept popping up on my emails because I was searching a while back for any kind of debt relief type of program. The enrollment was easy. Martina, the lady that I signed up and spoke with, got everything taken care of. She's very personable, helpful, professional, informative, understanding and patient with me because I wasn't sure how to do some things. I felt very comfortable working with her.

They worked with me very well. They split the payments up into two rather than one at the right amount for me to hopefully see a difference in my ultimate goal. I had my first payment and I'm getting ready to have the other half of my first payment. From what I understand, they don't take that much so I'm thinking that it will be good for me. Also, they take theirs each month rather than asking for it upfront or at the end of the whole process. It's painless. I would definitely recommend them to a friend.

I'm a Finnish citizen. I can't find a job and I have a very limited income, with a large amount of credit card debt that I was trying to get paid off. I tried to negotiate with the credit card company but they wouldn't bring the interest rates down. I got a call from Accredited Debt Relief and their rep was very helpful and personable. He gave me a lot of information, always returns my phone calls promptly when I had a question and explained it to me thoroughly. He also gave me the number that I needed to call if I needed to get more information. He didn't get upset when I was asking dumb questions. He was just very pleasant. It seems almost like talking to a friend.

The rep told me the terms as to how long and how much it would be that would fit into my budget so I accepted it. I was a little bit concerned though because he told me that I would be getting the packet right away but I hadn't received any and I was getting a little bit concerned. Other than that, everything's gone smoothly. They negotiate with my creditors and then there'll be some money left over which I was told would be their payment, but they don't take anything upfront. Overall, my experience was very relaxing and very to the point, which is what I wanted.

I was with other debt management companies for the last year. Then I got to see what Accredited Debt Relief is about and they've done more in the last two weeks than the other companies I was with. I feel like I threw my money away with the other ones. I'm more satisfied with Accredited Debt Relief. Everything was upfront and self-explanatory. They sent me emails and I printed out all the paperwork. Then I went on to the site and signed up to take the draft out and it was very easy. I've already got two emails regarding two settlements for two of the creditors. Also, the reps have all been very nice, understandable and willing to help me out and understand my situation. Working with them is a stress relief and as long as I can make the monthly payment and they can work with me, everything's good.

I recently got a divorce and landed back on my feet, and I can’t seem to get out of the hole. Accredited Debt Relief is accredited with several people especially the Better Business Bureau which I take seriously, so I signed up with them. During the enrollment process, everything was easy and marked for step-by-step. Their rep, Louie, was very thorough as well. We’re still in progress but I would definitely recommend them. Accredited Debt Relief is a good place to start to buffer your means and they will tell you what you can and should do. They’re straightforward.

I had credit cards concerns, and got a lot of phone calls from different people. I was afraid that they were all scams, but I felt that Accredited Debt Relief gave me a sense of security because I was given a referral by a social worker who works for the New York Department for the Aging, and they have high ratings in the Better Business Bureau. So, I felt that they were legitimate.

The enrollment process was a little confusing. I called them and we went through stuff. They were able to answer my questions and have always been courteous, though it took a little while over the phone. Then I was set up, and we worked out a payment plan. I’m hoping that as things go along, I’ll eventually have fewer debts, which will make my life easier. However, they are now getting back to me about one thing and another. I understand they have the reasons for checking and double-checking everything, but it starts to get tedious, and I think it could be a little less involving. The initial response was a little overwhelming, and it makes me feel better because, in terms of the cards, I've reached a certain limit with what good they were doing me.

ADR was a big relief. They took a lot of worries and burdens off me. I chose them because it's the first company that someone recommended to me when I had debt concerns. I called and they explained to me what was going on. The lady explained to me all options I had, what I needed to do, and how everything was going to work out for me. I then got her on my email, I got to support it. The debt counselor was very nice and respectable. You don't find people with good customer service all the time and she was wonderful. Also, she called and checked up on me to make sure that I understand all the procedures I was going through and any numbers that I needed she made sure I have.

I felt comfortable working with her. She did everything right. She knew what she was doing and that's a blessing. The ongoing customer support was very wonderful. I appreciate it. I didn't know that it could happen for me like that because I was worrying myself to death. It was a big relief for me to know that I could be helped. There are many places I called. You'll always be turned down for this even before you need to say your situation.

For what I was going through, the cost was very reasonable. They knew that I didn't have money flowing at the time so they worked out where it was easier for me to make my payments. They were very helpful and considerate. I will recommend Accredited Debt Relief to my friends. Everybody should know that if they're in a situation that I am, they should reach out to good quality people who are willing to help them. I'd tell them that I'm going to ADR before I would do anybody else. The people working for ADR must be treated right. They should be thanked and appreciated for everything because it takes a lot to sit down every day and listen to someone's problems and try to work out a way to help them.

I went over the limit and am in debt up to my neck. I got to the point that my income is not enough to pay my bills. It caused me stress psychologically and economically because I had no idea where the next dollar was going to come from. I know I have to get up on my feet again, but nobody wants to help me when I want to try and do the right thing. Last choice was credit with Accredited Debt Relief. Somebody called and talked to me very nicely, gave me a lot of advice and I went along with them. At first I didn't want to do it but because I'm poor and behind my credit score which was going to go down to a negative, I went with them. They told me this is going to affect me for a while but I'll be able to get on my feet and I won’t have to lose my life.

It was very easy to sign up with them but it took a little while for me to actually comprehend. Working with Accredited Debt Relief has helped me a lot because I was going to a stage of the pressure. I like to pay my bills and so far it's been so good. They just call and help me make the right decision. I will recommend them very highly.

It didn’t seem like I was going to get out of debt and working part time is not enough income for me to pay it off so I needed some relief. My sister is with Accredited Debt Relief and she seemed to be happy with them, and I thought that they could help me as well. Chelsea enrolled me over the phone and walked me through everything. Because I’m new to the program, I was overwhelmed a little bit because of a lot of steps I didn’t understand. Chelsea made me feel comfortable that when I had some questions about certain things, she'd answer it. She was good at helping me to understand what I was doing, was very pleasant and took the time to explain everything. She helped me so much because I’m not good doing stuff online on the computer. I was impressed by her kindness, gentleness, concern and patience. I can just leave a message to her and she would call me back.

I just got started with Accredited Debt Relief so I have made one payment and it was automatically taken out. They said that I could also put in more money into the escrow account, so I’m working on trying to get another part time job. I can also go and look into my account and see what’s being done. The quality of their service seems to be good and the cost is okay for me right now. It would be a good thing if they can negotiate and lower my creditor’s payment to where I won’t have to pay all the extra interest and maybe cut the amount that I owe to half.

I called Accredited Debt Relief and I told them that we were over our head in debt. I'm sick, needing medicine, going to 40 doctors in all directions within 200 miles of the house, getting no answers, not being able to keep up with my housework and my yard work, and being in bed most of the time. I have a very acceptable payment plan with Accredited Debt Relief, and they've helped out tremendously.Their counselors have been wonderful, very attentive, and I couldn't ask for better people than what they are. But as far as customer support, some of them are okay, and have recommended that we continue working with them. But the other ones have been a pain in the butt.

We've only been with Accredited Debt Relief for less than a couple of weeks, but I'd advise anybody who is in the situation that we are in now to go for it. We've had very good response, and they couldn’t have done any better than what they’ve done. However, I've talked with someone the other day that I did not put in with the deal with Accredited Debt. But they responded to me when I tried to work with them to go back to Accredited Debt and try to get them to put in a deal, and add them to the program.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to be able to buy a house soon so I wanted to try to increase my credit score to better my chances. My husband was looking into Accredited Debt Relief and he told me about it so I gave it a shot. I spoke with Mark, their rep, and he was really nice. The first time I communicated with him when he was trying to figure out if I could be approved or not, he was very easy to contact. I was on the phone with somebody else and he called me back about three times just to make sure that I was still willing to participate. He walked me through everything perfectly. He also explained everything in detail to the point where I could understand it. The transition was very seamless.

We tried to set how I wanted to make payments and what date I want to make payments on. He was very thorough in what needs to be done and how to set things up. Everything was managed underneath. He made me feel like I was in control of what was going on. He was so good so I'm very confident on what's being done. Also, everything was very reasonable. I've just started so I haven't even made a payment yet. So far, everything was great. It's reassuring. It makes me feel like I can get out of those debt and I have somebody to help me and who's there for me throughout this whole process. I can't wait to see where it leads. I've read some of the testimonies and I'm amazed. I'm excited.

My situation had changed where I was making good money then I lost my job and had to take what I could find. I was getting into a deeper hole than I could get out of so I had to do something. Accredited Debt Relief was the first one to reach out to me. My counselor was Fred and he walked through everything that would be happening and I was all right with it. I was very comfortable working with him. We talked over the phone about consolidating and it seemed like the right thing to do. The enrollment process was quite simple and they explained everything that would be going on and I was quite pleased with it. They were friendly and helpful and seemed to want to get my best interest set forward.

For the payment plan, Fred asked me if two times a month would be acceptable and I said yes. He gave me a price and what I have got coming out and what they can work with and we went from there. Everything was fine and the cost in relation to the quality of service I received is where it should be. They've promised everything that they were doing and they’re backed by the Better Business Bureau. They seem to be honest and I’m happy with them.

My loans and my credit cards were getting overwhelmed, so I needed some kind of structure with that, try to get organized and get things done. I've never done debt relief before so this is something new. Accredited Debt Relief seemed more legit and honest so I felt more confident. Everything went pretty smoothly with the enrollment and my counselor, Guy, explained everything well the way I would understand it. He also walked me through and told me everything including the expectations or how to handle creditors if they call. Everything was done and they have to get the direct deposit every month so they can settle the debt. I have left everything in good standing with my credit cards up-to-date so hopefully, it won’t impact me so much. Also, it was a 42-month term but I plan to pay it before with my taxes. I've been working with them for a couple of weeks now and everything seems good so far.

My mom is in a plan with Accredited Debt Relief and she talked to me about it and that’s the reason why I signed up. A rep talked to me about how the plan works and our final goal was to consolidate the debt and make one payment. He showed me what credit card we're going to join to the same account and walked me through the whole thing before we did the agreement. He was in touch with me the whole time because it took a couple of days because of my work. He was nice and I was comfortable with him. I spoke with him yesterday because he told me I was going to receive a welcome packet because I got my very first withdrawal from the plan yesterday. He said the packet is going to be in the mail anytime.

Working with Accredited Debt Relief has been an awesome relief because I'm tired of paying a lot of payments and most of them are minimum. Also, the payment plan is in the range that I was looking for. I will get my debt paid off quicker and I won't be in a hurry or in need of using any more money making other big payments. A friend of mine is also in the same situation and I've been talking to him so he'll give them a call to see if he's qualified.

I'm trying to get via my credit card and I'm trying to find someone that’s gonna be right in my budget to get this stuff over and done with. I'm trying to get the thing to be in the right standing. The one I had on day one is I'm at $400 a month that Accredited Debt Relief was trying to get me out, but they heard nothing from me and I've been under the weather as well. They might have been trying to get in touch with me to go over this and I haven't been able to answer my phone. They mailed my payment plan here to us and the way the lady said it when I talked to her, it wasn’t really bad but we hadn’t got that down to making an arrangement. But they're really courteous and nice people.

Accredited Debt Relief Company Profile