Call toll free
4.88/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Accredited Debt Relief understands how stressful it can be to be in an overwhelming amount of debt. This is why at Accredited Debt Relief, we are committed to helping our customers get out of debt as soon as possible.

From bankruptcy and credit counseling to debt counseling, management, and debt settlement, the experts at Accredited Debt Relief are ready to assist you. Our team is trained to negotiate settlements with your creditors on your behalf for less than the full amount owed. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you!

American Fair Credit Council
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

430 Accredited Debt Relief Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: April 5, 2019

I was extremely satisfied about my interaction with Mr. **. I found him to be very knowledgeable, patient and helpful. He explained the whole process and answered every question I had in great detail. I would unhesitatingly recommend him to anyone unfortunate to be in similar circumstances.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to successfully assisting you through the remainder of your debt relief program. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Get expert buying tips about Debt Settlement delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 4, 2019

Great experience. Yes I would recommend these services to a friend. Looking for to getting this resolved and behind me. Hope everything goes smoothly and if I can do anything to speed up the process please let me know. Thanks. Brett **.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your 5-star review! We appreciate your comments and look forward to successfully assisting you through the remainder of your debt relief program! Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

Did a great job and handled everything in good timing. Was not sure it would all be handled the first day I called in and he was on the ball. Explained and readjusted my clients to help me get my financial credit history back in order.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your positive review! We are here to guide you through your financial journey and resolve your debt! Thank you for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Erin is wonderful! She explained and made the process very easy. I instantly felt at ease from the first conversation. She continues to follow up and provided the necessary information as she explained. I am definitely recommending the company to others.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are pleased to hear about your positive experience with our company and look forward to helping you reach your goal of financial freedom. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

The customer service was a joy to work with and the follow through was perfect. Would recommend them to anyone. Hope this experience continues as I will do my part. Frank was a perfect person to sort all this out.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your feedback! We strive to provide excellence to al of our clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Accredited Debt Relief?

Original review: Feb. 10, 2019

Very well explained and fast service. I enjoyed working with Michael **. He was able to help me out when I felt that I was going to drown in debt. This has worked out very well and should help me out tremendously.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We look forward to your continued success with Accredited Debt Relief! Thank you for choosing us!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2019

Emilia was cheerful, knowledgeable and helpful. She addressed my questions and concerns. She is a credit to your organization. I had various questions about the process and she addressed them. I had questions about the monthly amounts and she addressed them. I had questions about the escrow account and how that works and she addressed those as well. She was thorough and did a very good job, in my opinion. Additionally, she advised me on how to deal with my creditors and stepped me through my action plan in that regard. Again, she is a terrific asset to Accredited Debt Relief. Thank you!

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are very happy to hear about your positive experience. We look forward to helping you reach your goal of resolving your debt. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

Consultant was excellent, Frank answered all my questions and I felt relief on my worries. He explained everything how debt relief works. Every details was awesome. So I didn’t get a chance to call other company to see and compare with this company.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are pleased to hear about your positive experience with our company and we look f or ward to helping you reach your goal of financial freedom. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Jan. 27, 2019

Jeremy was very helpful to me. He answered all of my questions and helped me to understand my options and choose the best path for my circumstances. I felt relieved and ready to move forward with the plan after speaking with him.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your review and thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief! We look forward to your success in the program.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

Frank was helpful, courteous, informative, patient and overall great experience. He answered all my questions thoroughly, was engaging and promoted a very good program. Thank you very much to Frank, you deserve a great promotion for your excellent customer service.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your great review! We strive to provide the top customer service to all clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

Lori was very helpful and explained everything very well. Very sympathic, she really acted like she wanted to help us get our finances back on track. Easy to talk to. She found out correct information before giving me answers instead of just making an answer up. She was so very helpful. Can't wait to get this ball rolling and things done. Just loved her. So very pleasant to me. She acted that she really cared about her customers and taking good care of them. She likes helping people any way she can. Thanks Lori.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We appreciate your awesome review! We strive to provide excellent service to all clients while settling all accounts in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing Accredited Debt Relief to assist you!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

She (Lori) was so sweet, patient and helpful with all of her information. She walked me through the whole process and got us a great rate. She made me feel confident in the process and the trustworthy business. I will be telling many others about it.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

Reagan was professional and helpful. She fully explained how the debt relief program worked, looked at my financial situation, and gave me clear precise options on how to handle my needs. Reagan explained the best path to follow, doubled checked all the figures and ensured me I was in the best hands. She definitely kept me at ease in my time of need.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are happy to hear about your positive experience. We strive to provide the top customer service to all clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Jan. 21, 2019

Sean, was fantastic in helping me. His knowledge was full and ensured me that this was going to be easy. Glad to have ran into this information and only wish I could have found them sooner. I'm looking forward to this situation and being debt free in a few years.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with our company and we look forward to helping you reach your goal of financial freedom. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Jeff ** was professional and honest and very helpful. At the end of our correspondence I was confident I made the right decision. He assured me all would be OK. I am looking forward to working with Accredited Debt Relief.

Original review: Jan. 16, 2019

Accredited Debt Relief was helpful and understanding when I called to inquire about the program. My consultant was extremely friendly and explained everything very well. She was able to answer all my questions. After reviewing everything I was informed about I decided to go ahead and enroll in the program and am looking forward to an end to my debt.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Jan. 14, 2019

My Counselor Katherine ** provided the most caring and excellent customer service as she guided me through the process of assisting me in getting the best possible solution to my debt problems during the government shutdown of 2019. Thank you for having employees that are kind and courteous. It is much appreciated.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

I really feel like agent was really working with us to help us out responsible. I am extremely happy that we can take care of this, once and for all, it will be an asset to our marriage! I will be happy to recommend!

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Jan. 12, 2019

I knew I needed to do something, but was unsure as to what. After speaking with James, I feel as if a weight has been lifted from my shoulders. This is hard not paying the bills right now, but looking forward and being debt free, is making it easier.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with our company and we look forward to your success in the program!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Ryan: Very pleasant and helpful rep. Knew his business. Will recommend him to my friends having difficulty with credit card debt. He was able to ease my mind about any emergencies that may come up regarding family. I liked that fact that he was so easy to talk to.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your feedback as we strive to provide excellence to all of our clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

Ana did great explains everything and answering questions. She made a tough process bearable. This was a difficult decision for my husband and I and we are able to move forward with a bright outlook for our financial future. We are looking forward to getting financially healthy and Ana certainly helped us and ease our concerns.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

Robert was helpful and explained everything in great detail. I was able to understand exactly what he was talking about and how this service will benefit me. I already referred a friend about this great program. I look forward to working with Robert and this company.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Jeff was excellent!! He was patient and very informative. He worked around my schedule and explained everything clearly. Not to mention his professionalism. He even took the time to re-explain the program to my wife. I definitely look forward to work with Jeff on my journey to financial wellness.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

Andy was easy to understand and very helpful when I had questions. He gave me the sense that I was being listened to, during the process. I really appreciate that I can call him later if I have questions.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

Lousy customer service. I have sent emails and left a phone message and have not gotten any replies. If this the kind of service I am going to get for the next 4 years then maybe I should think about canceling my contract.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2019

Erin did a wonderful job of explaining the program in great detail. I would recommend anyone that needs help to call her. Erin is a very pleasant person to do business with. I had a hard time deciding whether I should do a consolidated program but Erin made it easy for me to understand how it all works.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Jan. 4, 2019

Jeff explained everything to me thoroughly and completely and I appreciate the time that he took to do so. He was very knowledgeable in the product and he was very kind. If need be, I would most definitely recommend Jeff.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience. We look forward to helping you reach your goal of resolving your debt. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2019

Reagan ** was my contact at ADR (Beyond). I very possibly had the best "customer service" experience ever. She was so very knowledgeable about the "product". Her professionalism and demeaner were definitely outstanding. Obviously, her people skills are exemplary. I just hope that you, ADR, appreciate her talents. -A very satisfied customer.-

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Emilia was great to explain everything and slow me down when I got in a rush! Definitely happy so far, even though we are early in the process. I look forward to working with her on paying off this nonsense! She was non-judgmental and full of information.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

Regan was very helpful and not overbearing with information about the process. Most are pushy and self righteous in their attempt to convince me to utilize their service. Regan was patient and walked me through everything. I would promote her if I was with the company.

Accredited Debt Relief expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Accredited Debt Relief works with several debt relief partners to help clients take control of their financial futures. Accredited Debt Relief reviews different debt relief programs and makes sure to match clients with the debt solution right for them.

• No advanced fees: Accredited Debt Relief does not charge you any fees until their negotiators have resolved your debts.

• Negotiating specialists: Accredited Debt Relief’s team is trained to negotiate your settlements with your creditors for less than the amount you owe. Their “client first” policy means that they will always act in your best interest.

• Variety of debt relief options: Whether you need credit counseling, debt consolidation, debt management, debt settlement or help with filing for bankruptcy, Accredited Debt Relief can help.

• Free consultation and quote: You can give Accredited Debt Relief basic information about your debt and receive a free consultation. You will also receive a free quote for their services.

• Counseling over the phone: Accredited Debt Relief has a staff of certified debt counselors ready to answer your questions. You can talk to them over the phone.

• Best for: those looking for debt relief services and debt negotiation solutions.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg