Call toll free
4.65/5
Based on 234 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Accredited Debt Relief understands how stressful it can be to be in an overwhelming amount of debt. This is why at Accredited Debt Relief, we are committed to helping our customers get out of debt as soon as possible.

From bankruptcy and credit counseling to debt counseling, management, and debt settlement, the experts at Accredited Debt Relief are ready to assist you. Our team is trained to negotiate settlements with your creditors on your behalf for less than the full amount owed. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you!

American Fair Credit Council
Read More Read More
Last updated: April 17, 2018

247 Accredited Debt Relief Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 17, 2018

Jennifer was wicked awesome, helpful and put my mind at ease. I look forward to being debt free. She was extremely helpful and very prompt. She helped answer all my questions that I had to ask in a very professional manner. Thanks again Jennifer.

Get the news you need delivered right to you!

Join over 300,000 subscribers and receive the latest expert advice, consumer news, and recall notices in your inbox.

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 16, 2018

Thanks to Fredwin I was able to restructure my debt and learn my best options possible given my situation. He was concise and truly aided in my understanding the overall savings going forward. It was a blessing to have such programs available for the people who experience hardships.

Original review: April 11, 2018

Everyone was nice and friendly about keeping help and made it a good decision. I know I will get on the right track. Thank you guys for helping me out get this all taken care of my weakness and getting it corrected.

Original review: April 11, 2018

Jennifer was amazing and had quick answers to my many questions. She is also empathetic which makes her even better at her job!! I'm looking forward to working with her during the next 4 years. Accredited Debt Relief seems like a good company and I'm looking forward to getting out of debt!

Original review: April 11, 2018

Was very pleased with the service. Did not know this was available and am grateful for the service that was provided. You were very patient also and that’s always a plus. Thanks once again! And I would definitely recommend this to anyone else in need!

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are happy to hear about your positive experience. We look forward to helping you reach your goal of resolving your debt. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Accredited Debt Relief?

Original review: April 10, 2018

Jeff was great from start to finish. He communicated well and made the process painless as possible. He was quick to respond back and forth with me through email and phone call. I believe he went above and beyond but if this is what he does with every client, he’s doing an awesome job.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are happy to hear about your positive experience with us! We strive to provide the top customer service to all clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: April 9, 2018

Your representative was very thorough and extremely helpful walking us through the program. He answered all our questions and is helping us become debt free in a shorter amount of time. I would recommend your company to all my friends. Awesome service.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with our company and we look forward to helping you reach your goal of financial freedom. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: April 9, 2018

Very thorough information to help me get into this program. Details of payments and what to expect as we go through the program were very essential in my decision to enter the program and begin to eliminate debt in a timely manner.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your positive review! We are here to guid you through your financial journey and resolve your debt! Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: April 4, 2018

Lori was patient, kind, and extremely educational. Grateful to have someone like that in my corner during this process. Lori is very hardworking and knowledgeable about her craft and I applaud her level of empathy. Appreciate her ability to locate the right terms and structure for me to regain my financial security. Looking forward to working with Lori through this process.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: March 31, 2018

Lori was awesome & very helpful. She's very honest & loyal... I thank her very much for saving me from a mistake that I would of regretted in the future. I will recommend her to my friends. I hope they the care of her as I did.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are happy to hear about your positive experience with us! Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: March 30, 2018

Recently I went through a divorce and due to it came into substantial debt. I'm a godly person and believe in my heart that Martina saved me. Thank you so much for the caring you displayed in our call. Very impressed.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your review and thank you for choosing Accredited Debt Relief! We look forward to your success in the program.

Original review: March 30, 2018

Ruben was easy to talk with and explained all of my options very clearly. He enrolled my into a program that I can both live with and afford. I'm looking forward to having my debts behind me!! Everything was east you understand and Ruben emailed all documents to me promptly. He makes himself available for questions and to clear up any misunderstandings.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your positive review! We are here to guide you through your financial journey and resolve your debt! Thanks you for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: March 29, 2018

I was very skeptical to call at first. It's very hard to make decisions when you are overwhelmed. I believe this was the best decision to make. My experience was so pleasant. Anna made me feel so at ease. And it's always nice when someone else knows and understands where you are and doesn’t judge you. I would recommend anyone else that is not sure to take that chance. Im looking forward to being debt free.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your great review! We strive to provide the top customer service to all clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: March 23, 2018

Very personable is Lori **. She made the whole process simple. She was accurate, friendly and proactive throughout. I will recommend clients to her with no problem. I do know some people that struggle to pay their credit cards every month and do not realize that there is a better way.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We appreciate your comments and look forward to successfully assisting you through the remainder of your debt relief program! Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: March 21, 2018

I was very impressed with the service. I was nervous at first, but agent was very patient with me. I know I waited too long to call, but glad I made that first step. Thank you for your help!! I would gladly recommend this company to anyone in need!

Accredited Debt Relief response

We appreciate the positive review! Thank you for taking time to leave positive feedback for us!

Original review: March 20, 2018

Alex was great. Very thorough and explained everything. Made sure I understood how the program worked and the ins and outs of it. Made signing up a breeze and made me feel very comfortable and at ease about being on the program and I can now relax and only worry about making one simple payment a month.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your feedback as we strive to provide excellence to all of our clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: March 20, 2018

Ryan is very knowledgeable and easy to work with. He gave me all the expectations on what will happen and that he will be staying with me through all of my time. The other person was great and very pleasant to speak with. All were great.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We appreciate the honest review! Thank you for taking time to leave feedback!

Original review: March 20, 2018

Needed help and Accredited Debt Relief was jolly on the spot with a solution and a plan of action, now will see how the plan plays out. I am wondering how it will feel being debt free. The lady I talked with was very helpful and gave me some very good information which encouraged me in making a decision to get the financial help I needed.

Original review: March 19, 2018

Fredwin explained the whole process in a clear and concise manner. I had doubts about debt consolidation but he explained how this would really help me in the long run. I was hesitant because I know this will have a big impact on my credit score.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for the helpful feedback regarding your debt relief program!

Original review: March 19, 2018

The only thing I can say is the entire experience from my first phone call to this moment has been nothing but amazing. I’m excited and grateful to be in Reagan’s hands. She has made me feel better about my situation in just a short period of time. I couldn’t be more thankful for her great effort and tremendous work. I’m confident that everything is going to work out and I’ll be able to get back on my feet and moving in the right direction. Thank you again for everything. Reagan is my hero right now.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We appreciate your awesome review! We strive to provide excellent service to all clients while settling all accounts in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing Accredited Debt Relief to assist you!

Original review: March 18, 2018

Anayvette was very friendly, understanding, and extremely knowledgeable. She answered every question with in depth clarification and explanations. I was very nervous about debt resolution, however, after working with Ana, I felt very comfortable with my decision. We talked many times the day I reached out to the company, and she always made it convenient for me to talk.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: March 16, 2018

James spent time assuring me that I should not be concerned about the program, that you belong to BBB and you are a legitimate business and have been helping people for 17 years and have a very good reputation. I would feel comfortable giving your name to friends to see if you could help them.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

Accredited Debt Relief is a little fairer than other companies. I heard about them from a friend and I went with them years ago. The enrollment process was smooth and the counselor is very kind and very knowledgeable. She took care of everything and called me back to make sure it's been going well. She’s done everything she could and did a good job. She is excellent. She also called me a couple of times and asked me how things were going if I had any questions or any trouble or I can call her or anything. The experience has also been good so far and I would very much recommend them. People still call me though, even if I've sent text messages and emails to please call Accredited Debt Relief instead to have things resolved.

I'm with 169% interest and that is killing me. But I needed money right away and I didn’t even let the bottom line because I figured that I didn’t get the interest rate. I figured it was going to be 30% or 32% and then when I got the first bill, it was too late and it was 1.49 or 149%. It was not good. Most of the time, I don’t answer the phone. I’m not going to answer the phone now, but you know who it was. The payment plan should be fine. There's only one that I couldn’t get on, which is like 30 or 31%. My pickup was paid off and they put a lien on my pickup so there's nothing I can do. The bank only loans money and there's a lien on my truck. They don’t need me to do anything that’s collateral attached but I owe them a little over $7,000 right now.

My pickup isn't even worth $2,000 so what they do is my pickup is gone. If I didn’t make the payment, they will take my pickup plus charge me for whatever they didn’t get out of my pickup. I've talked to them and told them if they could release my truck, I will get them paid off a lot quicker. They just want to loan more money but it has been good. Accredited Debt Relief said it would take 24 months to complete the program.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your nice review!

Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

I had surgery and haven’t been able to do much work. I’m using Accredited Debt Relief to try to help to keep the money flowing so I’m not homeless. The interaction with the counselors has been great and they’re good. I need to go back in and feel what we can do and make sure everything’s right. If everything goes right, it should save me money instead of giving everything I got.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

During the enrollment process with Accredited Debt Relief I gave them my information which includes my social security number and driver's license number. They pulled up my credit and saw what were the ones qualified and the ones that didn't. I gave them permission to contact my debtors and let them know that I was in a debt relief program. The interaction with the debt relief counselor was good as he talked me through everything. When he said go and call he called. I sent a fax and they had this paper online, which I printed, and then faxed it back to them. The payment plan was supposed to be set up through my bank, which was $200 a month. Also Accredited wasn't supposed to get anything out of it until the debt was paid off.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your positive review! We look forward to your continued success with Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I like the way the Accredited Debt Relief reps introduced themselves. They did it simply and just gave the offers. Other companies were like forcing it on me. The rep I dealt with explained everything to me, walked me through and made everything simple. They explained the payment plan to me first and told me how much I'd be paying and how long I will be paying will depend on how much they settled for and how much I was paying on each one. They said it could take up to six months. They did all the negotiations for me and I got a lot of settlement offers. I put money into a checking account and they make a payment whenever I deposit money.

On the other hand they charge me about $200 for one of the settlements which was high. The debt collector offered me the same settlement so I would've just took it, made payments directly to them, then it would've saved me the 200-something dollars. Other than that everything's been great so far and Accredited Debt Relief is taking a lot of stress from me. I would recommend them to anyone who was in debt.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your comments and look forward to successfully assisting you through the remainder of your debt relief program!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I was having a hardship paying my debt. I wanted to lower it and I was a little precarious. I reached out to Accredited Debt Relief and their rep helped me throughout the whole process. He called and showed me the quotation and I learned about everything. The payments were something that I could definitely make. The quality of their service was great and I now have a little bit more sense of relief. I've had a good experience with everything and I’d recommend them.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your great review Lesly! We look forward to your continued success with Accredited Debt Relief.

Thanks for choosing us!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

Was very impressed with Tyler as he walked me through the steps. Tried to make my payments on time but with the interest rates I was falling behind. My back was against the wall. So glad I found a company that truly cares about us. Thank you so much for what you do.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are pleased to hear about your positive experience with us.

Thank you for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I had health issues, as well as very heavy interest and late fees on some of my accounts that put me behind. I needed some help to pay them off or eliminate some of these fees that were being charged on my credit cards. And just by getting information about Accredited Debt Relief, I made the decision to give them a call and talk with them about their program. It sounded reasonable so I went ahead and counted with those people to help me through those hard times.

The enrollment process was very simple. I gave them basic information on my credit cards, and they talked to me about what I can and cannot do. They gave me a number of times to ask questions, which I did. I was satisfied with what I was hearing from their representative, and it just went well. Initially, I had a couple of accounts that I had neglected to inform them of. So we went down the list, and after a couple of days, they got it all squared away. They set up a separate account and I made one payment into that account.

The more money I put into that account, the sooner that they'll be able to negotiate a settlement with each one of my cards. The cost is very little, and just $10 a month. It's not a costly program compared to what I'm trying to eliminate. It looks like I'm in for a savings of around $16,000 over six years. But I called them about several messages from my creditors and I haven't gotten a return call back yet. I've got to make sure they're contacting these other folks and that they know where they're coming from and what's going on. Other than that, I had a good experience with Accredited Debt Relief.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

My son-in-law found Accredited Debt Relief and he knew I’m 84, can’t work, and was in a hardship as far as paying payment up to people that I have credit with. I told him and my daughter that with the problem that I was suffering with now as far as my debt I might as well just go to sleep and not wake up. And that’s when they started trying to help me. My husband died two years ago and all the money that we have saved went to all the bills-paying that we had acquired. When I ran out of money I had to do something.

My counselor at Accredited Debt Relief suggested that we call and get some relief there from people having to be paid every month by me with money I didn’t have. So this is the only thing I need to come up with. I want to pay my bills and I know when you owe something and you have a debt, you’re responsible for paying it. But when your money is all gone and you’re my age, can’t work, and living on a Social Security that’s all there was to it.

Hopefully the money that they’re taking out of my Social Security check every month will help to get some of this debt off of me. It’s quite a few individuals, 6 or 7 altogether, and 48 months to take care of them. Hopefully, something will come through that I can do better. So far the experience with Accredited Debt Relief has been good. That’s the only thing that has relieved me month-to-month. I will recommend it to anybody that I know that’s in the same shape that I’m in. It’s been fairly recent that I got on it but I’m very satisfied that I get calls from the creditors now that it’s been over two months. But I just tell them, “I’ve gone as far as I can go” and that it’s been turned over.

Accredited Debt Relief expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Accredited Debt Relief works with several debt relief partners to help clients take control of their financial futures. Accredited Debt Relief reviews different debt relief programs and makes sure to match clients with the debt solution right for them.

• No advanced fees: Accredited Debt Relief does not charge you any fees until their negotiators have resolved your debts.

• Negotiating specialists: Accredited Debt Relief’s team is trained to negotiate your settlements with your creditors for less than the amount you owe. Their “client first” policy means that they will always act in your best interest.

• Variety of debt relief options: Whether you need credit counseling, debt consolidation, debt management, debt settlement or help with filing for bankruptcy, Accredited Debt Relief can help.

• Free consultation and quote: You can give Accredited Debt Relief basic information about your debt and receive a free consultation. You will also receive a free quote for their services.

• Counseling over the phone: Accredited Debt Relief has a staff of certified debt counselors ready to answer your questions. You can talk to them over the phone.

• Best for: those looking for debt relief services and debt negotiation solutions.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg