toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My bills were building up, so I sought the services of Accredited Debt Relief. My debt relief counselor, Matthew, was great and I felt very comfortable working with him. He was very knowledgeable and helped me out a whole lot. He knew exactly where I should go and how to help me, and guided me in the right direction. He put everything together for me so greatly that I didn't have to worry about anything. He's been on top of things, communicating with me, and making sure everything's going the right way. The customer support gave me their communication details where I could reach anyone at any time by email and phone call.

I've just started with the program and we're still working on it, but everything's been good so far and everything is falling into place. None of my creditors are calling me constantly right now, but I'm already established to be where my money is being taken out. My payment plan was the most important thing for me because I needed to make sure that I wasn't going to be backed up on any other bills. So, they worked with me and let me pick my dates. It's been a great experience with Accredited overall. Working with them has helped me not go for bankruptcy. It has also helped me to hopefully still have good credit at the end of my trying to pay my bank and my creditors.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My problem with my credit cards led me to seek Accredited Debt Relief's assistance. After visiting with ADR rep Brandon, he sounded really positive and just what I needed. He was great and went over the forms since I was e-signing on. Also, he was really sociable and ready to answer any questions I had. He was one of those people where no question was too dumb. He made sure I understood the answers and that I had a phone number to get in touch with him directly with any questions that I had.

The payment plan that ADR drew up for me was within my budget. I was able to get set-up on the date that was convenient for my payday. They were very willing to work with me on everything that I needed. We're just getting started so I haven't been with them long enough to see a great impact on my billing yet. I've made one payment and I'm still getting calls from some of my bills, which they said I would. But, everything has been really good. All in all, the experience has been great and I would recommend ADR to anybody that I know needing help.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’ve registered as a diabetic and I'm doing well controlling it, but one of these days, I might have to start taking insulin. I want to make sure that I can get the medication and the help that I need to have a long life. I saw that ADR is number one on Better Business Bureau and so I thought I need somebody to help me through this. I was thinking if they're able to help me to get debts paid off in four years, it would be a real blessing.

The ADR rep Brad and I talked for quite some time. Brad tried to figure out what would be the best thing to do. I viewed the welcome checklist and went online while I was talking to him. He knew what he was talking about. He also made me feel more reassured that I'm not in this alone and that I can always find someone to talk to if I have a concern or if I do receive phone calls. He said that they work with the creditors and they try to get my debts lowered. They make arrangements and then they pay them off as I build up my payments to them. He also said that Accredited Debt Relief don’t receive any payments until after creditors are taken care of.

They said that my payment would be $320 a month. And I was able to set it up where it would be out on the 1st, which is a good time for me. Brad said that he projects that it'd be within about 43 months that my debts would be paid but that things can change depending on how it goes with the creditors. I read in the paperwork that, if you do send out a little extra if you have more available after you’ve done something, that also helps. I just want to try to get them paid off quickly. However I'm just starting so I don't know how it's all gonna go but I have confidence that it will go nicely. I feel like Accredited Debt Relief is a reputable company and I would definitely tell people about them. I've been very impressed with all the help. I really do appreciate it. I've had several different people send me paperwork on my email. It tells you exactly what to do. I'm going to email thank yous to them as well because they helped me through things.

I've always had good credit but I got behind. Right now, I'm at the point of being late on my payments and the interest will eat me up. I don't know what to do since there's no way I'm catching up to my liking. When I got an email from Accredited Debt Relief, I thought I'd check them out. I talked to Jeremy and we went over everything. He sounded sincere, honest and good. I was very comfortable with him. I just started with them last week and the payment will be taken out of my bank account. I also have to call my creditors and give them all the information like the contact, phone number and address to Accredited.

I'm alone and my wife passed away. I lost income too and can’t even afford my prescription sometimes. I like to get out of debt. So I’m trying to get everything back to at least at normal limit. Accredited Debt Relief followed me along and they were right there to answer them for me for any questions that I had and they were good. They called me and asked if I have any questions on different occasions. They told me they would call as soon as they hear something about the settlement. They gave me their site where I can go and see what’s going on with my account. They’re still getting started, but their service has been really good.

I have some credit card debt and I was getting a little bit strapped on being able to make my payments. When I got my credit cards, I had planned on trying to get them paid off before the interest rates went up because they were only about 12 or 18 months at 0%. Then one thing after another was happening. My propane cranked up and I had gone through a divorce and just started paying bills on my own that I was not used to doing when I was married. Then before I knew it, all of my interest rates were up to the higher amount, 25-35%, and then it got harder for me to make my payments. I was going to be paying that forever if I didn't get it under control.

I looked for different things online and tried to find the one that would be best for me, and Accredited Debt Relief had a really good rating. I had tried to contact other debt relief agencies before but their prices were a lot higher as charged with what my payments were going to be. I thought that going with Accredited Debt Relief would be my best option and that I would be able to get out of debt as a nurse and it wouldn’t cost me as much as what it would with the other one.

It was easy when I spoke with Accredited Debt Relief. I made the phone call and asked about trying to consolidate some debt, what I would need to do to try to get started or how the process works, and their rep explained everything. I felt very comfortable working with him and our conversations were really good. He told me exactly how it was going to be and they gave the decision really fast. Everything was the way that he said that it would be.

I’m in the process of getting my first payment within the next couple of weeks but I’m not losing anything by making the payments that I’m going to be making because I’m going to be paying the same amount. I’m just going to be getting out of debt sooner. Instead of paying all my credit cards for years and years and years, it’ll be two or three years and it will be a lot cheaper. I would definitely recommend Accredited Debt Relief. I feel a lot better right now just since I’ve tried to work with them and get my debt under control. They made it very easy for me to do that.

I was in the process of thinking about filing bankruptcy because I had some problems with the IRS. So I decided to go with Accredited Debt Relief and tried to get my debt paid off. They worked my payment plan out and I just made my first initial payment into it this month. They’re in the process of mailing the creditors the information, but I don't know how long Accredited Debt Relief will be paying on the notes. I’m just going to have to wait and see how this works out. Nevertheless, everything is doing pretty good overall and I’d recommend it Accredited Debt Relief.

I wanted to consolidate my credit cards and I couldn't swing all the payments separately. And I wanted just one payment to be taken out every month. I did a lot of research online and ended up enrolling with Accredited Debt Relief. They were pretty good, were willing to help me and the payments were lower. They gave me a choice on what range I want so I can fit it into my monthly budget. More months, though but that's what I wanted. I told them I wanted something that was around $300 so they came out with $283. And it's going to take me three years to pay off but I can do that. The enrollment was good and I was able to understand some of the process. But what I didn't really understand was what really happens if my money goes into escrow account. And I'm not sure if that's where they paid my account monthly or will my account be deemed a delinquent until they pay up.

My counselor was willing to help me and he was encouraging that I do the right thing about debt account relief services. I was trying to do that but he caught me out of it. He said it wasn't a good thing to do. I feel relieved working with them and hopefully the process will get started right away because I'm way over my head with what I have to pay.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Accredited Debt Relief?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to be able to buy a house soon so I wanted to try to increase my credit score to better my chances. My husband was looking into Accredited Debt Relief and he told me about it so I gave it a shot. I spoke with Mark, their rep, and he was really nice. The first time I communicated with him when he was trying to figure out if I could be approved or not, he was very easy to contact. I was on the phone with somebody else and he called me back about three times just to make sure that I was still willing to participate. He walked me through everything perfectly. He also explained everything in detail to the point where I could understand it. The transition was very seamless.

We tried to set how I wanted to make payments and what date I want to make payments on. He was very thorough in what needs to be done and how to set things up. Everything was managed underneath. He made me feel like I was in control of what was going on. He was so good so I'm very confident on what's being done. Also, everything was very reasonable. I've just started so I haven't even made a payment yet. So far, everything was great. It's reassuring. It makes me feel like I can get out of those debt and I have somebody to help me and who's there for me throughout this whole process. I can't wait to see where it leads. I've read some of the testimonies and I'm amazed. I'm excited.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Because of a combination of a series of events that happened in the last several years, I sought the services of Accredited Debt Relief. I lost my job and then my wife lost hers. In trying to make ends meet in that process, we incurred cost. Then we had to move out of the state we were living in to get a job. We owned a home down in Orlando, Florida and we had to carry that mortgage along with us with the rent that we're paying. It was consistent for about three years. We built up debt trying to survive. We got to a point of trying to pay it down and also handling the issues of life that came up. It's gotten too much until we finally had to call it and say, "We're done. We can't do it this way. This isn't working."

I was going through different options and I saw Accredited Debt Relief online. The enrollment process was very easy and painless. They walked me through all the options that were available. They had me fill out a couple of very simple forms. They asked for my story to understand how we got to the point we got to. Then they went ahead and evaluated what they were able to do. They came back with a solution that they thought we were able to do because of the amount of debt that we have right now. The loan would not be the best way to go because of the interest rate. So, it would eventually put us in a worse situation. With their program, they told me that what I'm paying now will be reduced to an estimated $566 a month. And then, all of these debts will be renegotiated and that amount of money will go every month to paying down that renegotiated value. It's a fair price. They have not gouged me considering the value that they're bringing.

Accredited Debt Relief is taking a lot of worry off my mind. It's a light at the end of the tunnel. We're gonna have to go through a bit of me and what they did was take the fear out of it. And whenever one would get into that situation, they'd always be skeptical about everybody. I also looked online and made sure that everything is legitimate and it allowed me to come to a point where I was comfortable moving forward. And that's hard, because it is a very emotional thing. But my counselor, Shawki, put me very much at ease and explained everything before it happened. He was very patient with my thousand questions. And he was able to walk me through my concerns. I would recommend Accredited Debt Relief.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I needed help getting out of debt. I've had some medical issues and surgeries, and then I saw Accredited Debt Relief advertised on Facebook. I called them to see what it was about and if I even qualify for anything like that. The rep was really nice and he helped me so much that I felt comfortable with him. I'm not a computer or phone person so I'm limited as to what I do online and he helped me go right through the enrollment process without any problems. He was very patient and kind, and he answered every question I had.

I told them about how much debt I had and then the rep sent my form off to have it approved. It got approved and then he called me back to say that there was one of three plans that I was approved for. He went over it and told me the monthly price and what it would be that will come out of my checking. I saw that I could handle that so I went with it. So far, I've been doing good even with the price I have to pay for the service. I've been so stressed about having surgeries and I had to pay for my sister's funeral. Then once I got into debt, it was hard to get out of it. I ended up using my card for gas so I felt like I was leading into a bad situation. Now, for the first time in a long time, I feel relief. Accredited Debt Relief is a wonderful way to get my problems taken care of.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were sort of treading on water with our debt and I saw us there for quite a while, and we just knew we had to stop. It was just to the point where we weren't getting ahead. Then I saw Accredited Debt Relief advertised on TV and then it popped up on the computer. I looked them up to see where they stand,for any reviews. Then we chose them to provide us with their service. I had them on the phone and the gal I talked to pulled everything and told me she'd get back with me. She did and walked me through every step of the process. She gave us what it would be and it was something that I knew would fit in where we're at and agreed to it. It was too good to pass up. At this point, it's new and a relief. It has been a very good experience. I would tell a friend that they just have to call and experience it for themselves if they had any questions.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I talked with my sister and she was the one that referred Accredited Debt Relief. She looked up a lot of debt relief companies and the best one that she could come up with was Accredited Debt Relief so I said, "Okay". Their counselor was a very nice person. He explained everything very clearly. The treatment that they gave was great. The creditors are always calling and so far we're still waiting to see, but we're a little bit at ease, at least. I'm very happy to have joined.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was trying to consolidate my debt and I'm working on trying to get into a home, so I wanted to get my credit score higher. Joseph was very knowledgeable and having the same vet military experience, we talked about the goals, desires and dreams that I wanted to reach. Getting on that personal, one-to-one level allowed me to be more comfortable with Accredited Debt Relief and proceed with the program. He was very understanding and patient with me when I was asking a lot of questions.

The enrollment process was smooth and easy. I did the online documentation, but I still need to print some physical copies of papers out, sign it and mail it. I gave Accredited Debt Relief all the information they asked for, like my bank account information and my debt, and we reviewed my credit report. Joseph gave me some tips on what I should be doing. We looked over my budget, where I was spending my money and how much I could afford. I wanted to be aggressive in getting my debt down, but he wanted to make sure that I wasn't overdoing it and putting myself in any financial situation that was bad. The calls aren't just for checking up on me but they’re making sure I understood everything and that if I had any question, I could go ahead and ask them.

I've already been contacted by one of my debt collectors and they want to make a settlement, which is awesome. I feel a lot better knowing that I'm going to be paying off this debt because it's been causing me a lot of stress. I'm grateful that there is something like this to help people like me. I'm glad that I connected with Accredited Debt Relief and got the help that I needed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was not working, then I got part-time work, and my husband's salary was not getting us enough. So, we were living off of credit cards. We'd been trying to get out of debt for three years but we were not going anywhere with it, so we started to look for options. We were hoping to get a big loan and consolidate that way but with all the debt that we had, that wasn't an option. Brianna from Accredited Debt Relief contacted me. She's very nice and very informative. I wasn't being charged upfront and she addressed any question I had, so I didn't look elsewhere. We went over our situation and from there, we went over all of the options that were available. Bankruptcy was the last one we went over and we simply came upon a better solution because bankruptcy was definitely not something that we were interested in.

The cost is high if you look at it from just one aspect but if Accredited Debt Relief is going to keep up with the quality of service they've shown us so far, it's definitely worth it. They are the light at the end of the tunnel. There may be some problems along the line when they start trying to negotiate but I was aware that that's definitely something that could happen. We've just done the enrollment and they haven't taken the first payment but so far, everything is really good.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to get on track on my bills, so I was going down a list of companies for assistance and saw some good referrals for Accredited Debt Relief. Their enrollment process was very easy and they were on top of everything. They let me know every step of the way what they were doing. Their rep was great. He called me back exactly when I asked him to. This will be my first month with them and the cost of the program in relation to the service that I've received so far is definitely worth it and I've recommended them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have been unemployed for the last eight months and had incurred debts that I couldn't pay off right then and those creditors were unwilling to work with me. My credit rating dropped almost 200 points and I had to get my credit rating back up because of all the things I wanted to do. I Googled debt consolidation and I came upon Accredited Debt Relief. I called for a quote and I talked to David. He laid everything out straightforward for me and gave me the information that I needed. He was very understanding and sincere with my situation that I went through and going through now. He explained to me the documents I had to find and reassured me that everything was coming back. He also said he would call me back at a certain time and he did.

Also, David said we could split the payment into two a month, and we did that so that I wouldn't overextend myself since I just got back to work. I set my client page up this morning and I'm going to call Accredited Debt Relief back tomorrow morning to see if for their official welcome, they've worked back in the whole feed up with a strong heading. Overall, it was a great experience. I knew what I wanted and David provided that for me which was a way to pay and get out of the situation that I was in for. He did a wonderful job and I felt comfortable with him.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to consolidate some bills and Accredited Debt Relief was the first one to talk to me. I filled up questions on the website and I got through in about 40 minutes. They looked through my credit card and see what they could do to assist me. It seemed pretty good so I said, “Okay. Let’s do it.” My debt relief counselor sent me to read things and we went into a nice process. He was very articulate and patient, and I felt comfortable working with the people from the company. I would let my friends know that it's a good service and that they should check them out. I would also let them know to ask questions and see if they could be helped by them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to get rid of credit card debt and decided to go to Accredited. I called them up and they asked us some questions. Our counselor Christopher was nice and he answered all our questions. We felt he was looking out for us. Then Accredited set up a payment plan and they found something that worked within our budget.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Accredited Debt Relief has been helping a lot. It’s been a really great experience. I was given a couple of calls, were following up and they have really good service until now. I also accessed the web page and it was really nice and they show you a lot of the process.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’m terminally ill and it’s with a condition for which there is no cure. I decided to try to do the best I could to take care of my creditors before I’m not here to take care of them. I checked with Accredited and they seemed to know what they were talking about. They appeared to be concerned about me so they’ve been well-taught and every person with whom I've spoken has been very kind and helpful.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Enrollment was very simple and easy. Joe, the counselor from Accredited Debt Relief, took the information and was thorough. He explained everything step by step. Sometimes I’d jump ahead with the questions I had and he was perfectly fine to stop where he was, answered them and then kept back to where he was going and then when it came upon to the part about my question, he went back over it again just to make sure I understood. It wasn’t a regular script that he’d just read off verbatim. Most of the time, when you get people that are calling, they don’t know what they’re talking about and are reading from a script from something they’ve had to practice over and over.

Joe was there willingly to try to help me out and make me understand everything. With all the questions I was having and interrupting, he did not lose his cool. He knew I was there apprehensive about the companies, and a lot of them are really bad and I've heard horror stories. He told me about different sites that Accredited Debt Relief has been on to look up their ratings so I would know it wasn’t a scam. He also gave me his personal cellphone so that in case I had something, I could get directly to him and wouldn’t have to go through a phone tree.

I told them how much I can probably afford and the company came within that range, so it was great. They're still in talks with all the different credit card companies. I’ve got the introductory phone call and Joe called twice just to follow up with me to make sure everything is okay. I’ve also received several emails from the company making sure if I had any more questions. It's very comforting to have Accredited Debt Relief. It did relieve some anxiety that I’ve had.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm in a position now where I can only make minimum payments on my debts. I was diagnosed with breast cancer in November, which I had a bilateral breast mastectomy and a bilateral breast reconstruction. I also have to get chemo once a week for three weeks. It's made my job suffer because I've had to miss work and I haven't been on the job since September. I left the full-time job I had. It interfered with my training on my job. Then I'm getting short from disability along with what I get in working part-time. In addition, I lost my mom last May and things have changed in my life. She would help me with my electric, cable, and internet before.

Accredited Debt Relief happened to pop up on the computer when I looked up something. I've read success stories and reviews that they've helped a lot of people out. They're with the Better Business Bureau as well. So then, I called them. I'm a bit uneasy about it but I believe that they are going to do the job for me. They haven't really started with me yet. They requested for me to stop paying my bills as part of settlements and I didn't like that at first because no matter how much in debt I am, I've always paid my bills. My debt counselor, Branson, figured out what I'm paying a month. What I make is not much more so I've had to take money out of my savings. I called him and he told me that debt relief was my only choice other than bankruptcy.

I've never had collection calls. But, I owe as much as $40,000 and that's just in credit card. I took out a loan for $40,000 on my Discover card two years ago. I'm only down to $11,000 on it now. I have a car payment wherein I owe $6,000 but Branson didn't include that. Also, there are some cards I have that are under $500 that weren't included as well. ADR doesn't do those. But he explained the process very well and let me ask as many times as I wanted to get it straight so I could understand. He told me what was going on and made me see what I owe and what position I'm getting myself into. It didn't scare or bother me, although I have apprehensions about leaving my credit cards to go without payments. But, I know I have to do that in order for them to do their work.

The interest rates on credit card would eat me up as well. He also said that with the program and if I keep making minimum payments, I would get it paid off quicker. He said that if I go with them, it'll be paid off by 2020. And that's a lot better than with the credit cards because with the credit cards, it was a lot longer if I'm paying only the minimum. I liked the way he handled it. I would recommend Accredited Debt Relief.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My husband and I had massive expenses of over $900,000 in medical bills. It was really a catastrophic year. It was very overwhelming, and with no savings, it was very frustrating. We're on a limited fixed income and dealing with our problem was getting out of hand. I thought Accredited Debt Relief was the best option. I was looking online, read some of the reviews, and was pleased with them. And I like the fact that it's long distance in the way we do it. My enrollment process went well. My counselor made a contact to Century and that continued the conversation. He returned calls a couple of times and followed through on the welcome packet and some of the necessary authorizations. He's pleasant, courteous, non-judgmental, and helpful. I don't have any complaints.

Everything seems to be going well with Accredited Debt Relief. We've just gotten involved with the program and all the letters have gone out with not being harassed. Things have been progressing as I expected. They are trying to maintain a close contact and there's an open line of communication. I don't feel like I've been scammed. They also successfully worked with me on my payment plan. It's a nominal amount of cost. It's not anything out of range from what I was expecting based upon what my debt ratio is. It was reasonable. I have the peace of mind that I took the first step to get all of this in place. Fortunately, each of my creditors that I have spoken to has said, "You know, we're starting to hear this. You have an excellent pay record."

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a bunch of credit cards and requested a big loan, and I realized that I was unable to afford the payments anymore because I've got the IRS trying to withdraw money from my paycheck. So, I needed to find another solution. I had heard about Accredited Debt Relief on the radio or TV and I did some research on other creditor companies, but I decided to go with Accredited. I had a good experience with them. I went to their website and put in my information, and they immediately called me back and let me know that they had a way to help me with my problems.

My counselor, Mario, was knowledgeable and helpful. I felt comfortable in my interactions with him. He walked me through the whole process and explained to me how everything works. He knew his stuff and I felt confident that he was going to help me out because he knew what he was talking about. Every time I asked him a question, he would be straightforward in answering and wouldn't go around the bush.

Right now, Accredited is working with me on my payment plan and it seems to be good. But I'm still waiting for the first payment to go through, so these credit card companies won't come after me. As a matter of fact, I called them up yesterday and let them know that I was going through a debt consolidation program, and they weren't too happy about it.

So far, everything's been good with the service that I've received. I feel more relieved knowing that I don't have to make that big payment that I was making every month. I'm looking forward to have that extra money either to save money or pay other bills, or just to have fun. I've been so uptight when it comes to money and I had to count every penny. I couldn't just go and watch a movie or go out for dinner but now, hopefully, I'll be able to do those kinds of things. Not only that. I was actually forced to work overtime just to make ends meet. It was tough.

I would recommend Accredited Debt Relief to my friends. For now, being just at the beginning of the program, I'm happy with them. Once the whole program has been completed, I would recommend Accredited to other people who have problems with debt, so they can go into this program and get rid of the high interest rates from these credit cards.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I got an email about Accredited Debt Relief, I requested somebody to call me and they said they didn't need so much personal information like how much I made and stuff compared to other people. Signing up with them seemed pretty straightforward, simple and fast. For my payment plan the first number they gave me was the best number I could ever ask for so it worked really well.

Considering I just started and from what I'm expecting to happen, I can assume that it's gonna make things a little bit more easy around me. So I'm not putting so much into trying to keep up with my bills and try and pay them off. Customer support has been really good. I feel comfortable with them in proceeding with the rest of it. My counselor was really nice and friendly. He was very knowledgeable and was able to help me out with any questions that I have. He knew what he was doing so I really liked him.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for something I could incorporate all of my bills because the payments were too crazy. Accredited Debt Relief had an 8-stars rating at the Better Business Bureau, and they looked okay. I've made a phone call to them but I haven't received the paperwork yet, so I'm not yet formally enrolled in their program. My counselor, John, was very nice and detailed. If I had any questions, he answered them. The payment plan that Accredited drew up for me is within my budget and so far, the customer support that I've received from them is good. It's still a risk of being able to walk away from the bills and I'm nervous of that part but overall, it's okay. I would tell a friend that the guys at Accredited are going to help them through the debt consolidation process and are very friendly.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I let my debt get too big and I don't have the money so we needed to find some way to get it settled. Accredited Debt Relief contacted me. They took the time to sit down and talk and they sounded reliable. The enrollment was very easy. It's right there in front of me and all I had to do is check the box. My payment plan is quite acceptable to me and it saved me almost 5,800 a month. However I would like a clearer information, even the legal ones if it might be available, vis-a-vis the debt settlement process.

My counselor, Christopher, has always been positive about their ability to help. He's been quite that when he talked to me and he's encouraging about being able to get this done. He's also always available to help if you need him. He calls me and I've only had to call him one time. I'm also impressed with his straightforwardness and his honesty.

There's a company called Future Income Payments. They give you a loan but what they do is they buy part of your retirement or your pension plan and for a $2,700 they want you to pay back $21,000. They're getting sued all over the country. They've been banned in New York and some other states and they're working on getting around the country. Christopher told me they can't purchase my pension plan like they say they do. If they did, what they would have purchased on mine is a Federal employee's pension plan and if they had purchased that or a similar thing to it, those people would have let me know. Christopher said he couldn't advise me to do it but what he would do is just stop paying.

Accredited Debt Relief has given me a positive outlook but we'll see what happens when it really gets going and when I stop paying those people.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted to get my debts paid off sooner. Accredited Debt Relief seemed like they would be able to help me more than a Consumer Credit Counseling would. They had me list all my creditors and I told them about the amounts that I owed them. Then I proceeded to enroll. What impressed me the most about my counselor was the willingness to help me out. I felt very comfortable working with him.

I had a welcome call that I had to go through and a little packet in the mail. I expected something more from them and haven't gotten the welcome packet yet. The only thing I'm unhappy about was the payment. I wish it was lower. They didn't work with me as much as I'd like to on the payment plan. I want to check off one or two of my creditors, but it's trying to afford all of them going through this process. The payment which is $169 every two weeks is supposed to come out of my checking account tomorrow and it's not giving me enough towards the other bills that I pay each month and I'm not sure I can manage it. They told me that I should call back in a week or so to drop a couple of creditors if I wanted to after this first week. Nevertheless, I'd recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I'm 74 now and back then I had very good jobs in my working career, and I made a substantial amount of money. But now I'm not employed and getting jobs at this age is not the easiest nor the best-paid opportunities. I do get enough monthly social security income, but I make too much to get any assistance from any program that is out there in the United States, so I have to make my own way. I had gotten several contacts by email to consult Accredited Debt Relief, but I thought I could turn this around so I ignored it. Then I reached a point where I acknowledged that it wasn't going to happen, so I emailed them and they immediately responded. I went with Accredited Debt Relief as there were credible people behind them saying that they were acknowledged as a reputable firm.

The counselor, Dennis, was very honest, forthright, and very articulate about what the process would be and what options I would have if I changed my mind. He's persistent in making me understand what he was explaining to me since it's difficult to comprehend all aspects of it immediately. I feel very comfortable working with him. Also, I did something like this once so I'm a little bit more ahead of the curve than some people he might have talked to, but that was 20 years ago.

The firm that I worked with was out of New York and I had an exceptionally good experience, which led me back to taking this path because I would never get this debt paid off if I tried to keep my stiff upper lip and do it all by myself. It's a hard decision to make because it's not going to be extremely pleasant. I will have creditors calling me, which I don't look forward to that because I've always honored my debts. But my goal is to get my debt paid off even if I will have to bite the bullet and get along on a very meager amount of money each month.

I'm in the early days of this process with Accredited Debt Relief and so far my experience with them has been very good. However the welcome call I got seemed like a brushoff. The individual who called scurried through his little script and I’ve shared this with Dennis. It just could be a difference in workers or a lot of things, but it was just very brusque and didn't seem that it was very important to him. I didn't take it lightly. I knew the option was out there but I didn’t want to have to do it. So I dragged my feet for several months before I made the contact online.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Accredited Debt Relief so far has been good. My income decreased so I had to find a way of paying my bills, and using their services was the easiest way. I chose them because of the reviews that I found online. A person from Accredited Debt Relief called me and asked me certain questions about my address and the creditors that I had or the debts that I had. He made it so simple that I thought, "Really, that's it?"

My counselor, Evan, was very professional and he knew exactly what he was talking about, all the information that he gave me as far as what was gonna happen and what was the steps to follow, what was I gonna receive next or the emails that I was gonna receive. He walked me through everything that was gonna happen and I'm very comfortable working with him. The only concern that I have is that there was something wrong with the account number supposedly and I asked them to send me the list that they had of the creditors so that I can verify the account numbers. I'm unable to get them done because Evan hasn't sent the list to me. But other than they are outstanding.

They asked me if the amount that they calculated was proper for whatever I was trying to do. And they got to the price where it was very convenient for me to pay. They also called me for a creditor. He was trying to set up an amount that I was supposed to pay and they followed through until they got ahold of me. There was a lot of money that I was putting out and thanks to this company I can breathe a little bit, thinking that payment that I'm doing is gonna reflect on all the debts that I have. I'm happy with Accredited Debt Relief and as a matter of fact, I already referred somebody.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Accredited Debt Relief has been fair and honest in helping me out with my experience. I was planning to get a house soon. However, my credit wasn't that good and I wanted to start doing what I could before I'd be able to get the house. For instance, I wanted to increase my credit score, to be in a situation where I'm able to increase my debt to income that I'm debt-free and could prove that. So, I sought for relief help, looked through it, and did some research.

I received an email and replied to one. I was about to do like a bunch or two, but I didn’t. And so, I decided to give it a second chance. Another company offered me $3,500 for my part of the negotiation. But, I didn't go through with it because I didn't understand at that time. After I got off the phone with them, I did more research and found out about ADR. I received some emails about it and I ended up replying to a guy named Mark. He gave me a call and I told him about all the things that I learned about. He indeed helped me out throughout the process.

But what really impressed me about Mark were his explanations, him being able to relate to me, and his honesty. I felt very comfortable with him that's why I wanted to go ahead and do the process even more. They're still working on it and doing an investigation about what's going on and how we can deal to have a settlement. It's in negotiation process and so far, my experience working with ADR is going well.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was paying out more than I have to live and so I looked into Accredited Debt Relief. The enrollment process was easy, and the counselor was very nice. He did everything. He understood where I was at and why I was doing it. Whatever I asked him, he answered me, so it's good. I felt very comfortable working with him. Working with Accredited Debt Relief is going to give me a little bit more money to buy food and stuff. I would definitely recommend them and would tell my friends to try it.

Accredited Debt Relief Company Profile