Call toll free
4.57/5
Based on 225 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Call toll free

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Accredited Debt Relief understands how stressful it can be to be in an overwhelming amount of debt. This is why at Accredited Debt Relief, we are committed to helping our customers get out of debt as soon as possible.

From bankruptcy and credit counseling to debt counseling, management, and debt settlement, the experts at Accredited Debt Relief are ready to assist you. Our team is trained to negotiate settlements with your creditors on your behalf for less than the full amount owed. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you!

American Fair Credit Council
Consumers Advocate
Top 10 Reviews
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 4, 2018

225 Accredited Debt Relief Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Dec. 31, 2017

Accredited Debt Relief is a little fairer than other companies. I heard about them from a friend and I went with them years ago. The enrollment process was smooth and the counselor is very kind and very knowledgeable. She took care of everything and called me back to make sure it's been going well. She’s done everything she could and did a good job. She is excellent. She also called me a couple of times and asked me how things were going if I had any questions or any trouble or I can call her or anything. The experience has also been good so far and I would very much recommend them. People still call me though, even if I've sent text messages and emails to please call Accredited Debt Relief instead to have things resolved.

I'm with 169% interest and that is killing me. But I needed money right away and I didn’t even let the bottom line because I figured that I didn’t get the interest rate. I figured it was going to be 30% or 32% and then when I got the first bill, it was too late and it was 1.49 or 149%. It was not good. Most of the time, I don’t answer the phone. I’m not going to answer the phone now, but you know who it was. The payment plan should be fine. There's only one that I couldn’t get on, which is like 30 or 31%. My pickup was paid off and they put a lien on my pickup so there's nothing I can do. The bank only loans money and there's a lien on my truck. They don’t need me to do anything that’s collateral attached but I owe them a little over $7,000 right now.

My pickup isn't even worth $2,000 so what they do is my pickup is gone. If I didn’t make the payment, they will take my pickup plus charge me for whatever they didn’t get out of my pickup. I've talked to them and told them if they could release my truck, I will get them paid off a lot quicker. They just want to loan more money but it has been good. Accredited Debt Relief said it would take 24 months to complete the program.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your nice review!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 30, 2017

I had surgery and haven’t been able to do much work. I’m using Accredited Debt Relief to try to help to keep the money flowing so I’m not homeless. The interaction with the counselors has been great and they’re good. I need to go back in and feel what we can do and make sure everything’s right. If everything goes right, it should save me money instead of giving everything I got.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2017

During the enrollment process with Accredited Debt Relief I gave them my information which includes my social security number and driver's license number. They pulled up my credit and saw what were the ones qualified and the ones that didn't. I gave them permission to contact my debtors and let them know that I was in a debt relief program. The interaction with the debt relief counselor was good as he talked me through everything. When he said go and call he called. I sent a fax and they had this paper online, which I printed, and then faxed it back to them. The payment plan was supposed to be set up through my bank, which was $200 a month. Also Accredited wasn't supposed to get anything out of it until the debt was paid off.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your positive review! We look forward to your continued success with Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I like the way the Accredited Debt Relief reps introduced themselves. They did it simply and just gave the offers. Other companies were like forcing it on me. The rep I dealt with explained everything to me, walked me through and made everything simple. They explained the payment plan to me first and told me how much I'd be paying and how long I will be paying will depend on how much they settled for and how much I was paying on each one. They said it could take up to six months. They did all the negotiations for me and I got a lot of settlement offers. I put money into a checking account and they make a payment whenever I deposit money.

On the other hand they charge me about $200 for one of the settlements which was high. The debt collector offered me the same settlement so I would've just took it, made payments directly to them, then it would've saved me the 200-something dollars. Other than that everything's been great so far and Accredited Debt Relief is taking a lot of stress from me. I would recommend them to anyone who was in debt.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate your comments and look forward to successfully assisting you through the remainder of your debt relief program!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2017

I was having a hardship paying my debt. I wanted to lower it and I was a little precarious. I reached out to Accredited Debt Relief and their rep helped me throughout the whole process. He called and showed me the quotation and I learned about everything. The payments were something that I could definitely make. The quality of their service was great and I now have a little bit more sense of relief. I've had a good experience with everything and I’d recommend them.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your great review Lesly! We look forward to your continued success with Accredited Debt Relief.

Thanks for choosing us!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Accredited Debt Relief?

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

Was very impressed with Tyler as he walked me through the steps. Tried to make my payments on time but with the interest rates I was falling behind. My back was against the wall. So glad I found a company that truly cares about us. Thank you so much for what you do.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are pleased to hear about your positive experience with us.

Thank you for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 23, 2017

I had health issues, as well as very heavy interest and late fees on some of my accounts that put me behind. I needed some help to pay them off or eliminate some of these fees that were being charged on my credit cards. And just by getting information about Accredited Debt Relief, I made the decision to give them a call and talk with them about their program. It sounded reasonable so I went ahead and counted with those people to help me through those hard times.

The enrollment process was very simple. I gave them basic information on my credit cards, and they talked to me about what I can and cannot do. They gave me a number of times to ask questions, which I did. I was satisfied with what I was hearing from their representative, and it just went well. Initially, I had a couple of accounts that I had neglected to inform them of. So we went down the list, and after a couple of days, they got it all squared away. They set up a separate account and I made one payment into that account.

The more money I put into that account, the sooner that they'll be able to negotiate a settlement with each one of my cards. The cost is very little, and just $10 a month. It's not a costly program compared to what I'm trying to eliminate. It looks like I'm in for a savings of around $16,000 over six years. But I called them about several messages from my creditors and I haven't gotten a return call back yet. I've got to make sure they're contacting these other folks and that they know where they're coming from and what's going on. Other than that, I had a good experience with Accredited Debt Relief.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We appreciate the positive review! Thank you for taking time to leave positive feedback for us!

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

My son-in-law found Accredited Debt Relief and he knew I’m 84, can’t work, and was in a hardship as far as paying payment up to people that I have credit with. I told him and my daughter that with the problem that I was suffering with now as far as my debt I might as well just go to sleep and not wake up. And that’s when they started trying to help me. My husband died two years ago and all the money that we have saved went to all the bills-paying that we had acquired. When I ran out of money I had to do something.

My counselor at Accredited Debt Relief suggested that we call and get some relief there from people having to be paid every month by me with money I didn’t have. So this is the only thing I need to come up with. I want to pay my bills and I know when you owe something and you have a debt, you’re responsible for paying it. But when your money is all gone and you’re my age, can’t work, and living on a Social Security that’s all there was to it.

Hopefully the money that they’re taking out of my Social Security check every month will help to get some of this debt off of me. It’s quite a few individuals, 6 or 7 altogether, and 48 months to take care of them. Hopefully, something will come through that I can do better. So far the experience with Accredited Debt Relief has been good. That’s the only thing that has relieved me month-to-month. I will recommend it to anybody that I know that’s in the same shape that I’m in. It’s been fairly recent that I got on it but I’m very satisfied that I get calls from the creditors now that it’s been over two months. But I just tell them, “I’ve gone as far as I can go” and that it’s been turned over.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I was in credit debt when I made a call to Accredited Debt Relief and signed up. Then I had a welcome call and got a packet. Steven made me feel better at a stressful time. The payment plan was good as well but my dad ended up helping me so I ended up not needing it anymore. I had only been with them for a month but everything that I had as an experience was the best. Accredited Debt Relief is a good option and the service was worth the price.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for the helpful feedback regarding your debt relief program!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I was in a desperate situation. I went online and the rates that Accredited Debt Relief had were like a good start. I called and Jonathan spoke to me. He was the one who took care of me, helped me, and poked a hole in the black whole paper that I had going on. That was my only try, and Jonathan was very helpful. I told him I was concerned about payment because I’m on a budget. When he called me back, he gave me numbers that I was able to deal with and it was cool right away. I was really satisfied because it was quick. He explained everything to me and anybody on the service or the other departments were very nice too. They told me everything step by step. Jonathan also called me every other week to make sure I was okay and if there's something I didn’t understand.

I’m at the beginning of the process so things are a little tough. I'm still getting these phone calls but I always try to keep my payments on time and pay them. ADR sent letters to the creditors that I owed so it's just baby steps. We got to start from somewhere. Jonathan said the creditors will stop calling soon. And every time I call, ADR picks up the phone and Jonathan knows when to answer me back if he doesn’t pick up. Now, when I get my monthly bills, I just fax, screenshot or email it to ADR. I'm doing my part and I'm pretty sure that they are doing theirs. So far, I'm satisfied and hoping that this works as soon as possible. Accredited Debt Relief is great. I would definitely send them to friends because it's worth it. I would give my friend the information so they could actually give ADR a call and they'll have the same luck as me.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your positive review! Jacqueline. We look forward to your continued success to being debt free.

Thank you for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

I saw an Accredited Debt Relief ad on my computer that said, “Seniors, get rid of your debt” which was what attracted me. I called to find out and the next thing I knew, I was signed up and won’t stop a barrel. The girl knew her job and she knew what she would have to do in order to get me involved. She was very fast talking and was polite until I backed out. I told her that my son was going to help me resolve my debt and she said he could help to resolve using their way.

I didn’t like her attitude then and the more I thought about the program, the more I didn’t want to do it. I told her to just let me just go along and pay what I’ve been paying and it will soon be over. They said it sounded more like a bankruptcy than anything else and we never ever want to do that at this time of my life. It was $12,000 and would take four years to pay. They could reduce the amount wherein I could save $4,000 but I was going to have to pay them almost the same amount. If I could pay upfront someone $4,000 today, I wouldn’t have even made phone calls.

I called customer service and they were extremely helpful and pleasant. They got me over to the person I needed to talk to. They had already taken out a payment out of my checking out and I had sent in something to say that I didn’t want to do this anymore. I signed it and sent it through the mail. They’ve taken out $302 from my checking account every month which I wasn’t expecting at all. Then I started to read the notice of the right of cancellation, and it said that I could cancel any time but I’m going to be responsible for whatever costs. They didn’t tell me that. They just left these pages of fine print for me to read.

Once I got out of it and they refunded my money, I wanted to forget that I was dumb enough to go through that. There were just two accounts that I have that they were going to be involved with and I’m managing them now. At least I got out of Accredited Debt Relief. I would not recommend anybody to do this unless they’d read the fine print and understand it very well, which I don’t have a lot of time to.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2017

I’ve only been with Accredited Debt Relief for a month and my experience with them has been going well. My income-to-debt ratio went up due to a family emergency and I was having a hard time keeping up with the payments, and I was desperate. I didn’t want to ruin my credit again because I was just getting my credit score up good enough. And then, all of a sudden, it was the Puerto Rico hurricane. I lost a family member and I had to help out. I applied for a bunch of debt consolidation companies but I was denied and Accredited Debt Relief was willing to work with me so I’m trying that out to see if I can finally get back to where I was. I filled out the application and I gave them the two accounts that were really high. I told them my situation because I live on social security and they helped a lot. They had to consult with their big bosses and then the team accepted my application and I enrolled.

I did all the paperwork online and they sent me a few papers through the mail that I had to sign. They withdraw from my account once a month for the funds to accumulate so they can try and make a settlement. They are accredited by the BBB. They served me all the documentation and I checked and everything was legit. The debt relief counselor was really awesome, considerate, polite and willing to help in any way possible. They were aware of my situation and willing to help me out. I’m an old lady, and for us old people, sometimes it’s hard to find help. And I was very thankful to them that they’re willing to help me out, and they worked out a program for me to get out of this debt. These two credit cards are the ones that have gotten me crazy. I don’t like to owe money to anybody but sometimes emergencies come up when you least expect it, and these things happen.

Everything is good with the counselor. He calls me all the time to check on me and see how things are going and offers his help in anything that he can. Accredited Debt Relief withdrew the payment out of my checking account and I stopped paying the two credit cards. Instead, I’m giving them the monthly amount. They still save me some money on my monthly expenses because I wasn’t having enough money left over to buy food. The cost of the program is wonderful compared to all the services that I’m getting from them.

The amount of money that they keep for processing is very minimal, other than the money that they take out of my account. Compared to others that I’ve heard about, they’re very good with that and very cheap. They’ve been wonderful to me. They’re giving me peace of mind and I can sleep at night finally. I wish I had known about Accredited Debt Relief a long time ago and I’m hoping I’ll be able to recommend them to other people and help them out, especially my family because they’re going through a really rough time right now. Accredited Debt Relief is sympathetic and their fees are very reasonable so I would recommend them to anybody that needed help like I did.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

Accredited Debt Relief was recommended to me and the enrollment was fairly easy and quick. It took less than 30 minutes. They're very helpful and straight to the point. Their process is smooth and the price is fair too. Everything went well. I would tell anybody that needs their service to check them out and hopefully they have a plan that can help your situation like they did mine.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

They help you by telling you the things you already know is wrong with your credit. They cannot get any loan approvals as they have the same if not more stringent rules for lending than your local bank. Basically, what I found was that this is glorified collections agency and debt settlement firm. After being berated by one of their so called "Financial Counselors" I realized he was no better than a debt collection agent. Mind you, none of my debts were behind except three collections accounts that I could handle myself. I would not suggest using this agency. So when they happily give you call back after an hour and say, "Good news, we have an approval!" be very cautious! I will working with a local company to consolidate my debts via a loan for which I was approved before calling them.

Hi Roger,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your interaction. We pride ourselves in providing exceptional customer service and we are always looking to improve the customer experience. You are correct that debt settlement is an option we provide to get a client out of debt however we do assess for other solutions as well. For example, a loan is a great way to get yourself out of debt, but the terms must be favorable to you. In our opinion, we do not recommend a high interest rate loan as a viable option to becoming debt free. Our goal is to provide clients with a solution to become debt free, but the client ultimately determines what's best for their situation. Good luck on your path to becoming debt free and we wish you the best.

Shawki White | Manager

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I am trying to establish my credit and Accredited Debt Relief was referred to me by a mutual friend. They pulled my credit report and there were seven items on it. I knew about three of the items but not the other four. Now that I know about it, I can start working to get my credit score to a certain number and then start building it from there. I worked with two different people and their ability to listen and hear my side of the story was impressive.

I feel good about the program. After getting started, it took me a week to get in touch with somebody. I checked my email and didn’t see anything from them. I went back two or three days after we had talked and there was an email with a name of an individual, the address, phone number, and fax number who I can get in touch with. I feel very comfortable working with them.

With the seven items that I have on my credit report, it all added up to $10,000. Accredited Debt Relief got it to where I wouldn’t have to pay half of it and that alone made me very interested. I've heard other people saying about how much companies like Accredited Debt Relief charges. However, as far as the amount that Accredited Debt Relief wants me to pay for a month and as far as my credit and what they got it down to, it's very satisfying.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your sincere and positive review! We look forward to your continued success with Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2017

I had open heart surgery last year and between the medicines and trying to keep everything going after I come home, I ran my credit cards up and couldn’t keep up with them. I felt really bad and I had to figure out some way to be able to get these paid off. I tried to pay them but I just couldn’t keep up. So, I took the Accredited Debt Relief route. They were smaller than some of the other companies. The counselor tried to give me plenty of information about the company and what was going to take place. He was very concerned and polite and I felt very good after I had talked to someone and started working with them.

They set up a plan for me and asked me if I could meet those payments. It was out of my checking account each month and I liked it this way because I don’t have to worry about it. They have stayed in contact and they put me in contact with the bank that I go through to make my payments. Working with Accredited Debt Relief gave me relief. I’m not worried to death about paying all these credit cards off. I’m not going to be able to pay the full amount, but I appreciate the company trying to help me. Also, the cost is very fair. I would recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2017

I got behind on my credit cards and I didn’t want to let time go by and get stuck with all these bills. The credit card companies started calling me and I was unable to make the payment, so I decided to get the service of Accredited Debt Relief. It's a relief after I did that. I just started the process with them and the experience has been good so far. I've been with them for two months and enrolling was really easy. I told them my situation and we started the process right away. I gave them the information they needed. The rep was really helpful and answered all my questions. Plus, he called every once in a while to check if I have any questions.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2017

I went through a divorce that put me into a lot of debt. I found Accredited online and did the online application. Andy, their rep, called and explained everything to me. We looked at how much debt I had, and what Accredited could possibly get it paid down to, or how much I would pay out of it. At first, I felt pressured by the guy I was working with, but he's helpful.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

Accredited Debt Relief's reps were sweet talkers. They told me that they’re going to chop my credit cards down by counseling, not by chopping my credit score. It's bargaining, not credit counseling. I was misled and that sucks. My accounts are going to go bad and they still bother me all the time. My credit score is dropping too. Other companies are able to pay each creditor a few bucks, like $60 a month, and keep my accounts in okay standing rather than close them out. But Accredited hasn't done much yet and my experiences haven’t been very good with them so far.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I was having a lot of credit cards and I know how to pay them on time but I didn’t know that if my cards got to the minimum, it would lower my credit score. I was trying to sign up online for Accredited Debt Relief and before I even finish, I got a call and I spoke with Janet. She was nice and gave me a decent offer, and I signed up with her. Their payment plan is great. They put it twice a month when I enrolled but when I budgeted and saw how much it was, I spoke to Janet and she agreed when I asked her if I can do it in one installment. And if I have extra, I can throw that in, too.

The cost of the program was reasonable. I spoke to them the other day because one of the credit card companies called me and said I’ve missed some payment. I was told that they’re working on that as we spoke so it’s been taken care of. I like Accredited. My experience has been straightforward and I’ll definitely recommend it to a friend if they ever needed some service.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2017

The first time I was with Accredited Debt Relief, I was with them for seven months and I just started with them again. I realized I was with the same company after they sent me the paperwork and I found some old paperwork. I wasn’t too pleased with them because the way it was described to me the first time was that they would pay off my bills. But they kept my money for almost six months and because of that, I got harassing phone calls. So I called Accredited Debt to talk to their representatives and I was told that what they do is they hold all the money for six months then they pay off the debts starting with the lowest ones. If they told me that in the beginning, then was what I was doing. I was paying it as I could. My situation was six months worse than it was in the beginning.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I had a little bit of debt to take care of so I sought the help of Accredited Debt Relief. We just started with their program and my experience has been good so far. The enrollment process was okay and the counselors have provided enough guidance. I'm expecting the whole process to take a couple of months so we got a long way to go.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I was $16,000 in credit card debt so I looked online for debt relief companies and saw that Accredited Debt Relief had good reviews online and decided to go with them. Their enrollment process was very easy and their rep was very friendly and very helpful. He even offered to be with me for the whole process. The payment plan was very reasonable, though my job situation is going to change, so I may have to reduce it.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are happy to hear about your positive experience!

Please reach out to our client services department at customerservice@acrelief.com should you have any questions or comments regarding your account.

Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2017

Debt and getting big of a payment was too much for me. I wasn’t working at the time and needed help till I get the bill lower. I read about Accredited Debt Relief and they were the best out of other debt relief companies. When I enrolled, I gave them out my bank information, social and fill out a bunch of paperwork. The enrolment took a couple of hours and it’s very quick. The lady helped me and she was pretty good. I just started the program last month and seen changes with the payments. I have extra money so I saved and they helped me a lot.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2017

I've been out of work since April and I couldn't get my bills paid. I talked with Accredited Debt Relief over the phone and I found them to be very nice and willing to help so I got their services. I couldn't ask for a nicer company to deal with. I would recommended them to anyone that they can help.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

Accredited Debt Relief is a very good company that helps people get out of their debt and I would recommend them. My soon-to-be daughter-in-law went through them and she also said that they're a great company. I started with Accredited Debt Relief not even a month ago because I wanted to combine all credits into one payment and get it done. And I don’t want to do any more credit. The set up was very easy and they did a good job. I got my welcome packet and have read through that. They have very nice and polite reps who listened to every word I said. I spoke to different people on the phone and the service is good so far. My first payment will be taken out this month and I'm satisfied with them right now.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your great review! We pride ourselves on not only assisting our clients in becoming debt free but also providing the best possible experience while doing so.

Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Nov. 30, 2017

I have some stuff in collections that have been there for a few years now. I wanted to address them and come up with a game plan where I can pay them all instead of just paying one. I thought that it's best if a professional organization would help me out since it's not fair to pay the whole amount because it's accrued so much interest. I called Accredited Debt Relief to get information on what they could do for me but I wasn't really planning on starting. But then I spoke with their rep and I really liked the way she communicated their services and how it is going to be handled so I went with them. Has she not handled it the way she did, I would have put it off for another year. Now, I have an option to let the process work for me instead of being stressed.

The enrolment process was really quick and smooth. The rep explained what I needed to do. The counselor lets me know that she had to pull my credit and that she had to speak with some other department within the company about the credit review. Then she got back to me in the time that she said she would and we discussed what the company had decided that was needed to be done. We mapped out the course of accomplishing my debt and we finished the process that she had to finalize. I agreed and then she let me know that the company that would be handling my case was a different company, which was Freedom Debt Relief and that they would be the point of contact for certain parts of the ongoing process. If I ever needed to get in touch with her again, she gave me the information to get in touch with her.

She didn't sound like she was condescending and I didn't feel like I was being judged. She has the "I'm here to help" attitude, which was what I needed. She also focused on my budget, which I liked. She listened to me when I told her what I could afford and the range of my monthly payment. She collaborated with the underwriting department and came out with a time and payment that I felt was reasonable. She checks up and is still giving me another point of contact. I don't have just to rely on Freedom Debt Relief's customer service, the company that I'd be dealing with from this point now since she's keeping a relationship going. She also let me know when I was done with the smaller debt, and that there was a program that can help with my student loans too which are out of control. She kept me focused on getting started with my goal being debt-free. She did an exceptional job

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are happy to hear about your positive experience with Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I was getting a little overwhelmed and needed some help. Accredited Debt Relief happened to call on the day that I needed them. Jason was my rep and he gave me all the insights and all the what-fors. They gave me a bunch of papers that they wanted me to send over to Century which I did. I assume that they are on their way to talking with several of my creditors. They also have a website that I have access to. Everything that they’ve done so far has been great and I'm pleased. I don’t have any complaints and I am a complainer. I was raised that you pay your bills. And that’s why I decided to go this way instead of bankruptcy. I believe that the true test of a man’s character is his word so I expect Accredited Debt to do what they say they’re going to do. And I’ll do what I say I’m going to do and where that point meets, we’ll both be happy.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2017

I'm working with Accredited Debt Relief to get rid of the debt I have and I chose them because of the rate they were going at. I talked to their rep, Eddie, about the debt I had so it'd be off my credit report and he told me that he'd get me off that debt within 24 months. They would take everything off real quick and help me out a lot to improve my credit. We worked on the payment plan to see how much I could afford to do. I’m paying $200 a month and this is the first month. I’m happy with the cost considering the quality of their service.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2017

I went with Accredited Debt Relief for debt consolidation because of their reviews. We spoke over the phone, they took my information, and sent me some paperwork via email that I needed to sign and return. My counselor was great and very helpful. My payment is going to be withdrawn out of my account bi-weekly.

Accredited Debt Relief Company Information

www.accrediteddebtrelief.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use