Call toll free
4.86/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Accredited Debt Relief understands how stressful it can be to be in an overwhelming amount of debt. This is why at Accredited Debt Relief, we are committed to helping our customers get out of debt as soon as possible.

From bankruptcy and credit counseling to debt counseling, management, and debt settlement, the experts at Accredited Debt Relief are ready to assist you. Our team is trained to negotiate settlements with your creditors on your behalf for less than the full amount owed. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you!

American Fair Credit Council
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

394 Accredited Debt Relief Consumer Reviews and Complaints

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

Erin was very helpful, went through all the details and answered every question. She new her job very well. She was very thoughtful, courteous and also explained other options to help me out. Awesome job Erin. Would highly recommend her and this company to family and friends.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Consolidation Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

I can't begin to tell you how satisfied I am with my contact person, Jennifer **. From the very beginning of my conversation with her, I was very impressed with her knowledge and simplicity of making the process of handling the debt reduction understandable for me. The virtues she possesses made it so much easier for me to accept what has happened to me financially and the steps I need to follow. She has been there right along the way and has made it possible for me to see the light at the end of a very disturbing financial situation. Jennifer is a magnificent asset to your company. Can't review company yet.

Accredited Debt Relief response
We are happy to hear about your positive experience and look forward to successfully assisting you through the remainder of your debt relief program.

Thank you for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

Lori ** fits the icon I have in my head that represents Superior customer service. She was knowledgeable, professional, courteous, and most of all caring and encouraging. I truly hope all of your staff have the same qualities as Lori **. Please thank her for me. PS I already referred someone to her.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are thrilled to hear about your positive experience . We look forward to helping you reach your goal of resolving your debt. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Martina was absolutely one of the best reps I have ever had to deal with in my life. She was positive in every way! She took her time and helped me. She answered all of my questions thoroughly and I never had to ask twice. She made sure that I understood everything that was told to me.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your 5-star review! We appreciate your comments and look forward to successfully assisting you through the remainder of your debt relief program! Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

Ryan was very polite, helpful, and extremely insightful in terms of finance and credit. He answered all of my questions and concerns and taught me a few things I didn't know about credit. I'm grateful I called and had him on the other end.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your feedback! We look forward to successfully assisting you through the remainder of your debt relief program. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Accredited Debt Relief?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

He was honest and straightforward with me, gave me my options and told me the best course to take that fit me was patient and understanding, he didn't sugar coat either. He told me how it was. Overall a great experience.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your great review! We strive to provide the top customer service to all clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

We spent hours on the phone and she was very knowledgeable and considerate. Very friendly as well. She made sure I understood everything that was going to happen with my credit and debt. She was answering my questions before I asked them!

Accredited Debt Relief response

We appreciate your awesome review! We strive to provide excellent service to all clients while settling all accounts in a timely manner. Thank you for choosing Accredited Debt Relief to assist you!

Original review: Dec. 3, 2018

My experience talking to Lori on the phone was great! I did not expect to receive a call so quickly and I certainly did not expect to have a solution drawn up so quickly. Lori was professional but above all understanding which meant a great deal to me.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

I have nothing but good to say about James. He has been most helpful, considerate and polite in all my dealings with him on my financial situation. I wish all companies had a guy like him to deal with. I have never felt more comfortable discussing such an unpleasant thing with someone who is so caring, understanding and helpful.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are very happy to hear about your positive experience. We look forward to helping you reach your goal of resolving your debt. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

Thanks a lot. It was easy fast. And great helper. They cover all my questions and explained all I need. Thanks for all help. I wish we start soon so I can feel the difference. I really need that kind of financial help. Thanks again.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your positive review! We are here to guide you through your financial journey and resolve your debt! Thank you for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

Thus far outstanding service and sensitivity to my needs. Willing to explain and assist every step of the way. I did not feel pressured, but rather assisted. Great working relationship. Appear to have outstanding knowledge and willingness to share in a very helpful manner... no put downs but seem genuinely desiring to help.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are happy to hear about your positive experience with us! Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

James was very helpful, clear, and detail oriented regarding the different options to better suit me, explained the different steps to follow, and help me to be in the process of debt free. The paperwork was long, but good explanatory.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Martina was a very easy to talk to. She had answers for all of my questions. I’m very pleased she will be helping me through this whole process. Other companies I got contacted were very brief on the phone and sent emails after that.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are happy to hear about your positive experience. We look forward to helping you reach your goal of resolving your debt! Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Nov. 27, 2018

Jennifer was very efficient in helping us determine the best course of action for our current financial situation. She was very professional and friendly when speaking via phone or email to my husband or I. We would highly recommend this company.

Accredited Debt Relief response

We are very pleased to hear about your positive experience with our company and we look forward to helping you reach your goal of financial freedom. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2018

Experience with Jacob - Very pleasant, knowledgeable, understandability. I was greatly satisfied with his performance as a Salesman, and as a great value to your firm. I WOULD RECOMMEND him to all my church members, family. Thank you for your kindness, and concerns for the customers. Thank You so much.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you for your feedback as we strive to provide excellence to all of our clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Nov. 19, 2018

Easy to talk and understand. It didn’t feel like it was a scam at all. Was able to answer all my questions. He was very attentive to my needs and questions. Even though it was hard to hear it, it was the best I could hope for, thank you.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Nov. 17, 2018

Oscar was very understanding and helpful for me. For someone who doesn't know much about finances, he was very understanding and helped explain the processes for me. He was polite and overall a great experience! I wasn't planning on signing a contract right away but he was so comforting and understanding, I signed right away.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

Thanks to Reagan ** letting me know of a easier way of getting out of debt instead of getting deeper into it. Very professional and very polite. I would recommend to friends and family. Thank you very much for helping me out on my debt.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

Lori went above and beyond to help me :-))). Thank you so much Lori. She came in early on her day off to help me sign the forms. I feel really blessed. Thank you so much Lori. Accredited is amazing :-))). Excellent service.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I began speaking with Erin about va week ago and she is very friendly, knowledgeable and truly seems to care about my situation! I'm so excited to receive guidance from someone as professional and understanding as she seems to be!!! Thank you Erin **!!!

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Nov. 1, 2018

Great experience for stressful situation. Theo was very clear and concise. Also, walked me through the program multiple times until I had no further questions. Also, also I like they have built in atty to assist any unforeseen complications.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thank you try our great review! We strive to provide the top customer servicer to all clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I got an e-mail from Accredited Debt Relief and submitted my request. I got a response in timely manner. James worked with me for a week, explaining the details of the program. He was persistent and convincing. He gave clear answers to all questions me and my husband had and walked me through the process. Thank you James!

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Oct. 30, 2018

I have financial hardship due to many deaths in family & the high interest rates does not help. I want to stop this without getting into bankruptcy of any kind. Thank you Martina ** for making me understand my options & will recommend your services to people to be debt free.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Oct. 25, 2018

My customer service experience was awful. When I stated I wanted to think about my options and didn’t have a specific reason. They acted like I was dumb. I’m allowed to think on and I’m allowed to say no. I don’t appreciate the way they treated me. His response to me saying no was “Based on our conversation yesterday I knew you were going to pass. I got you a lower payment and a much shorter timeframe which is what you said you needed so I’m unsure of your logic behind that decision. Feel free to reach out if you change your mind. Good luck with everything.”

Original review: Oct. 23, 2018

Very Easy and treated politely and with respect. Erin was very friendly and pleasant to work with. She made the process easy to understand. I wish I had done this months ago. I felt the stress go away almost instantly. I recommend anyone with debt in collections to call and see what they can help you with.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Erin ** was an absolute pleasure to talk to. Answered all my questions and I didn't feel pressured into anything. At first I didn't think she could help but something about her demeanor made me stay on the phone and I'm glad I did. I've been drowning with debt for some time and I'm so happy I stayed on the phone. She got me a great deal and now I don't have to make those high interest payments anymore.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

Please be informed that you have an exceptional employee by the name of Anayvette ** in your division. Her calm, patient manner was a great help to me when my frustration was all time high. Her knowledge about debt consolidation was excellent. Soon I'am free to my debt to start a new life. Thank you very much and appreciate your help.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Thanks you for your great review! We strive to provide the top customer service to all clients. Thanks for choosing Accredited Debt Relief!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2018

Everyone was very helpful and seemed knowledgeable. I felt like there is no judgment as well. I am so glad there is a solution to get me on the right track. Thanks to all for all the help you have given. Great Job.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

He was very helpful. Abraham made it easy to understand. He walked me through the process, and made it easy to follow through the steps. I am looking forward to doing business with you. I would recommend it to others.

Accredited Debt Relief response

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Great experience, Everything was explain to me in a way that I understood the program and I realized this was the best choice for me. The person helping me was very nice and he did not rush me. He answered all my questions and was very patient with me. I ended knowing that I had made the right decision and had great confidence in this program.

Accredited Debt Relief expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Accredited Debt Relief works with several debt relief partners to help clients take control of their financial futures. Accredited Debt Relief reviews different debt relief programs and makes sure to match clients with the debt solution right for them.

• No advanced fees: Accredited Debt Relief does not charge you any fees until their negotiators have resolved your debts.

• Negotiating specialists: Accredited Debt Relief’s team is trained to negotiate your settlements with your creditors for less than the amount you owe. Their “client first” policy means that they will always act in your best interest.

• Variety of debt relief options: Whether you need credit counseling, debt consolidation, debt management, debt settlement or help with filing for bankruptcy, Accredited Debt Relief can help.

• Free consultation and quote: You can give Accredited Debt Relief basic information about your debt and receive a free consultation. You will also receive a free quote for their services.

• Counseling over the phone: Accredited Debt Relief has a staff of certified debt counselors ready to answer your questions. You can talk to them over the phone.

• Best for: those looking for debt relief services and debt negotiation solutions.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg