This company is not yet accredited. To learn more, see reviews below or submit your own.
Keep an eye on your inbox, the lastest consumer news is on it's way!
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
Chime is great for a couple of reasons.
1) Chime offers direct deposit, and in some cases allows access to your funds up to 2 days in advance.
2) Chime has an automatic savings account. Once activated a portions of funds are set aside for emergencies. Great way to help save money.
3) No fees... If you don’t have the funds you can’t over spend. No insufficient fund fees. Banks & Credit Unions abuse Over Draft Protection, charging up to $34 per incident, even if you opted-out, charging you a fee at their discretion... The loophole is that they pay all overdrafts raping (You) their member for profit. An unexpected charge often ends up in an excessive negative balance, of which (You) member are held accountable to bring account balance positive soon, or risk account being closed.
I like that Chime bank has a great APY % on their accounts but the main thing I like is that they offer access to direct deposit 2 days earlier than payday. I would improve on the cash back features of the debit card - simply put add a debit card with this feature and then Chime Bank would be golden. Although, the direct deposit in advance features highly makes up for this; sometimes waiting for payday to arrive when I need access to money is a bit of a drag.
Low fees with no hidden fees as well. I also love that you can get paid up to 2 days early. I love banks that show customer care and this is one is the lead. I really like that you can open an automatic savings account to help save for your future. I would lower fees and add a checking account option. It is an online bank and I think they should add new features to make it more appealing. Overall it is good but needs some improvement. It is nicely organized but there is not much information. I think the app has potential but the owners are not thinking well.
It was a good online bank. They made things simple. It was easy to use online and easy to understand. The colors on the app I liked a lot because it didn't hurt my eyes. The numbers and letters are easy to read. I would improve being able to deposit checks. Since there is no actual locations this should be easy to do but it isn't. The customer service could be a lot better. When I had to call I had to wait on hold for a very long time.
I am beyond pleased with their services offered. In fact, even being a critic, I consider this the best online banking experience one could ever engage with. Theres no minimums, no monthly fees, and no ATM fees. How does it get better, really? There is not one single aspect of this application that I would alter in any way. If it was a possibility I'd love to see them partner with PayPal so there isn't transfer fees.
- 2,112,157 reviews on ConsumerAffairs are verified.
- We require contact information to ensure our reviewers are real.
- We use intelligent software that helps us maintain the integrity of reviews.
- Our moderators read all reviews to verify quality and helpfulness.
For more information about reviews on ConsumerAffairs.com please visit our FAQ.
Day 3 of no customer service. Unable to transfer funds. Deposits not received &/or missing. Card declined at ATM (Code 911 contact issuer). Website not working. Debit card not working. Application not working. Invalid, false &/or misleading information from issuer (Chime) to Customer.
I filed a dispute with Chime in regards to unauthorized charges made on my account, was told money would be refunded to my checking account. As of today my money $82 has not been returned. I am completely disgusted and beyond annoyed by this. My money is not safe, this is unacceptable and not quality customer service.
Customer service is great. I had a problem with my order ie the incorrect amount that I needed and they help me. They also educated me on their additional services on what to do and not to do, how to safeguard my account.
I use Chime for my “mad money” as my mother called it. I use the round up feature and it causes me to have a savings account which I have immediate access to. My deposits are usually credited within one day and I am notified immediately when a withdrawal is made. They text me.
In today's economy, financial services and banking, online banking has become very necessary. The convenience, easy to use, and easy access when you need it. I like how it cuts my banking time down to a few minutes without having to step outside my home. They can even write a check and they'll send it for me, all from my mobile phone or PC, without me having to lick a stamp.
Chime Company Information
- Company Name: