Ocwen Financial Corporation/Homeward Residential, Inc.

West Palm Beach, FL

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Great feedback, Carolyn! We are here to help our customers, and we genuinely appreciate the time you spent to share your positive experience!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

Everyone from OCWEN made me feel comfortable and supported through the entirety of my process. It was a very difficult time for me, financially and emotionally, and their determination to help me made me feel very safe and comforted. I truly had the feeling that OCWEN's entire goal was to help me (or any customer!) be successful with whatever service they could help with. They helped me refinance my mortgage when I had significantly fallen behind on my payments due to a long period of hardship and I was terrified that I would lose my house. Not only have I remained in my house but they helped me attain an affordable new mortgage. I truly appreciate everything OCWEN did for me.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Kelly, Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that we have exceeded your expectations and appreciate your positive feedback. It is our goal to provide an exceptional customer experience and are here to help our customers.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

Ocwen loan service has exceeded all my expectation. We have had issues with our loan during the term, and they have been there as if they were family. They look for ways to help you survive your issues and are clear from start. That's what they want to do. I would and will always use them, refer them, and would speak out on their behalf. That's how good the service has been. Thanks for all you do, keep it up.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Great feedback, Terrance! We genuinely appreciate it and we're glad to hear that you're happy with your experience working with Ocwen.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

Glad that Ocwen is my mortgage company! Ocwen went the extra mile to assist me in a professional and compassion way that most large Company doesn't do in these present times we are in now. Thanks a bunch!!!

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Maryann, We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience. It is our goal to provide an exceptional customer experience and we value your feedback! We are glad to hear that you're happy with your experience working with Ocwen. We will also ensure your feedback is shared with your Relationship Manager.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

When I think of my Ocwen Relationship Manager and the Ocwen Team who worked with me, I am still overwhelmed with joy. They worked diligently with me to save my home from foreclosure. My loan was modified. Unfortunately for a lot of my friends across this country it's too late for them. They have lost their homes because their mortgage companies did not go over and beyond to work with them. They are back to renting. I am blessed & highly favor by The Lord! I can continue enjoying my home and working in my flower beds without stress & worry. Thank you Ocwen Modification Team.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Great feedback, Jack! We genuinely appreciate it and we're glad to hear that you're happy with your experience working with Ocwen.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

Each time I have contacted Ocwen or they have contacted me it has been a very positive experience. The employees that I have spoken with are very courteous very knowledgeable and do everything they are taught to do to be helpful. I give Ocwen a very high rating and would recommend them to anyone. I feel blessed to have Ocwen as my mortgage holder.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ocwen Financial Corporation/Homeward Residential, Inc.?

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Bob, We're delighted to read your feedback about Ocwen! Thank you for taking time to share your experience.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2016

Everything was explained, clearly as they should be, leaving nothing to chance. I certainly would have no problem recommending them to my friends and family. If I was ever to need a mortgage in the future. They exceed any other group I have worked with. I believe them to be honest and trustworthy.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Lillie, We’re delighted to read your feedback about Ocwen! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2016

I am very happy with how Ocwen worked with me to reduce my monthly mortgage payment. I most certainly would recommend them to a friend. Outstanding service. They have worked with me on obtaining two Ref, which is saving me over $700 per month.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Linda, We're delighted to read your feedback about Ocwen! It is our goal to provide an exceptional customer experience and we value your feedback! Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

Absolutely excellent! Could not have been better! Staff extremely polite, professional, courteous, patient and caring! Perfection at its best! Everyone in the process made the procedure as easy as possible and was handled in a very timely manner!

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Thank you, Oscar! We genuinely appreciate it and we're glad to hear that you're happy with your experience working with Ocwen.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

Very happy with your Institution. I would recommend to anyone most definitely! Never had any issues with my payments or anything. In fact I would like to have you again when we buy a new home in New Mexico where we leave now. Again thank you so much for the very thing.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Great feedback, Wilfredo! We genuinely appreciate it and we're glad to hear that you're happy with your experience working with Ocwen.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

My experience was a very pleasant one. Great customer service and fast outcome to our request. I am so happy I ask for their assistance to keep my property. My wife and I were satisfied with their professionalism and dedication in helping people in this difficult times. Thanks.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Nelda, We’re delighted to read your feedback about Ocwen! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Ocwen.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

Mortgage assistance program - I have recently been involved with a loan modification with Ocwen Mortgage Co. I am very favorably impressed with the level of compassion, professionalism, and accommodating assistance that I was afforded by their very excellent staff. They came up with a solution to my problem beyond my expectations and made it possible for me to retain ownership of my home. I am most grateful.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Thank you, Lana! We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience. It is our goal to provide an exceptional customer experience and we value your feedback!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

I would tell everyone to go with OCWEN for their Mortgage needs. They have treated me really great for three years that I have been with them. They answer all your questions that you direct to them. And if they don't know the answer they direct you to the department that you need. Me and my Husband want to move to another state soon and hoping to keep them as are Mortgage holder if we can. Please call me with any other questions.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Arne, We’re delighted to read your feedback about Ocwen! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Ocwen.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

Our experience has been the absolute best. We have had no problems contacting personnel if a question arises! They continually work with us in the difficult times. They have been patient and explain things if need be. They also call back when they tell you they will!! Thank you Ocwen, you have restored our faith in lending institutions! You are appreciated.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Edward, We’re delighted to read your feedback about Ocwen! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

As a property owner, I have had over 35 years of experience with mortgage companies, for both my principal residences, as well as investment properties. Rarely have I found a company with which I found it such a pleasure to do business. Ocwen is the rare such company that combines exceptional customer care and service, with professionalism, accuracy, and polite deference. It will be a pleasure to do business with Ocwen again in the near term.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Thank you James! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback and are happy to hear we have provided you with an exceptional experience.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

I love the way the service people at Ocwen strives to provide great service. They always make sure that have answered all my questions before they let me off the phone with them. They all are definitely team players no matter what department you are talking to, if you haven't got the right department they will make sure that you get to the right department so they can answer any questions regarding the loan. I give them a 5-star rating because they are the best as far as home loans. I highly recommend them.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Thank you Charlie! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Ocwen.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

My Name Is Charlie **. Myself and my wife, Janet **, wound up living in our home that was originally going to be an investment property right before the crash in 2008-09. We are homeowners. OCWEN worked with us in the following years following that and helped us design a modification that helped us reduce payments to keep affordable over the past few years but let us earn a reduction in Loan balance to allow us to either stay or resell at a fair value if we decide to downsize. We think they are one of the only services to work with people like that and recommend them to any homeowners.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Sherry, We're delighted to read your feedback about the service provided by Ocwen. Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

OCWEN provides EXCEPTIONAL service to their customers. Their phone reps are pleasant, professional, helpful, knowledgeable, and focused on their customers always. They never fail to verify that your questions have been answered and treat even the most remote/minor questions as if you are their priority. They understand that your home is your most important investment and they value that as much as the customer. They have a successful business because they have happy customers, they understand that important balance. Their logo says it all, "Helping Homeowners Is What We Do!" They walk the talk!

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Thank you Maria! We appreciate the time you spent to share your positive experience with us.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

The loan officers were very willing to work with me. They even helped closing the deal through the American Embassy as I was out of the country. I signed the final forms and had them witnessed by a notary at the Embassy.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Congratulations on buying your first home! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and thank you for taking the time to share your positive experiences.

Original review: July 30, 2016

We were first-time home buyers so we didn't understand too much about how the process works and Homeward Residential has been able to break down everything for us. They explained how much is gonna be left and how much is going every year to the interest and the principal, and they kept track of everything. Their loan officers were very friendly and they've always been on time when sending the paper for the tax and the docs on how much interest we paid at the end of the year when I ask them. I have a direct withdrawal from my account and they send the confirmation that the bill was paid in full every month. Overall, they're very good and they know what they are doing.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Thank you, Ada, for your feedback! We apologize for the lengthy process, but we're glad to hear that you're happy with your experience working with Ocwen.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

Janet ** and Lauren ** were very helpful and pleasant to work with. The inspector was timely and very professional. The whole process seemed to take way longer than it should have but all in all it was a good experience.

Resolution In Progress

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Monica, we apologize for your experience. Your feedback is valuable to us and we appreciate the opportunity to improve our customer service.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

Got off to a rocky start. My first two contacts left your company abruptly and no one notified me. Homeward thought I withdrew my application after the home inspection. I did not do that, my contact person went missing.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Thank you, Anton! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Ocwen. We will ensure your feedback is shared with your Loan Officer.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

Outstanding performance by Loan Officer Ms. **. She explained process clearly and executed a flawless refi. There was not the usual multiple request for additional documents, just plain efficiency. One has only to note carefully what is required and comply. Good Job.

I liked the service that was given and would recommend this company to a friend. The representatives were very professional and all my questions were always answered. My loan was bought by this company from another mortgage company. I was contacted immediately.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Thank you, Catherine! We're delighted to read your feedback and appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

I wish I had done my refi sooner. It was easy and had a great team of people working on it for me. Paul ** and Rene ** were on top of things at all times. It was a quick process and would recommend anyone to refi thru Homeward.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Thank you, David! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Ocwen.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2016

OCWEN has been serving my mortgage since March 2011. I have been unemployed since September 2012, and since that date, OCWEN has proven/delivered to me their vision of "helping homeowners stay in their homes". Any other mortgage processor would have foreclosed on me before now. As I write this note of endorsement for OCWEN, they have allowed to work thru loan modification(s) to stay in my home, allowing me to pay as I can when I find employment and/or income from my 1099 sales consulting. OCWEN's customer service is a 10/10, 10 being the best. Their Relationship Manager they assign to you provides empathetic attention and helps immensely to find a way to support me since I elect to stay in our home of 33 years.

In all my 33 years of working with over (8) mortgage companies, OCWEN by far is the best. With all confidence, I endorse OCWEN for the excellent work they do. Usually, marketing slogans are just for marketing to earn your business. OCWEN's "helping homeowners stay in their homes" is sincere and they deliver endlessly to prove it.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Thank you, Sandra, for your positive feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Ocwen.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

They are very professional, answer all my questions and very helpful. When I failed everywhere they gave me a chance. Love Ocwen. When I was losing my house due to my divorce, Ocwen work with me all the way. I had a personal consultant who kept her word.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Thank you for your feedback, Phyllis! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

We have had our mortgage with Ocwen for several years now. We have never had a dispute or a problem with them. Our automatic withdrawal has always been punctual. At one time I requested a different date for withdrawal and it was immediately changed in accordance with the requirements of the law. I am grateful to be able to do business with Ocwen.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Michael, we appreciate the time you spent to share your positive feedback! It is our goal to provide an exceptional customer experience and we are happy to hear that Amrish has been very helpful. We will ensure your feedback is shared with him.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

It always is a pleasure speaking with Amrish ** my relationship manager. His help guiding me through the process is very helpful. I'm looking to get the lowest payment possible to help with my hardship. Thank you Ocwen for your patience.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Melissa, thank you for your feedback! It is our goal to provide exceptional customer service, and we value your feedback.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

I am thankful that Ocwen has excellent customer service. I rarely have any issues overall and if there is ever a matter that needs addressed, customer service has responded and resolved the issue in a timely manner.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Mary, we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience, and we're glad to hear we were able to resolve your problem quickly. We do take customer service seriously as it is our goal to provide an exceptional customer experience.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2016

I recently called to resolve a problem in receiving my loan payoff info. My call was "elevated" to the next level. There I received EXCELLENT service. It was such a pleasant experience and everything accomplished before I got off the phone. Two things seemed apparent to me: OCWEN has apparently extended some authorities to this level giving the person the opportunity to resolve issues. And OCWEN apparently has taken customer service seriously. Both are tremendous changes from my previous experiences.

I will admit that I have been MOST displeased with dealing with OCWEN in the past, as have my insurance agents. And I have voiced that opinion at every opportunity. This ONE recent call has changed my mind after several years of frustration. Employees who have their hands tied and spend the day being yelled at stop caring. Employees who have some responsibility to resolve issues take pride and have a sense of ownership, and do well for a company. Keep it up! You may lead the way for other industries.

Ocwen Financial Corporation/Homeward Residential, Inc. Company Profile

Ocwen Financial Corporation/Homeward Residential, Inc.
1988