toll free
Call now for more information

Ocwen Financial Corporation/Homeward Residential, Inc.

West Palm Beach, FL
toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Great feedback, Carolyn! We are here to help our customers, and we genuinely appreciate the time you spent to share your positive experience!

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

Everyone from OCWEN made me feel comfortable and supported through the entirety of my process. It was a very difficult time for me, financially and emotionally, and their determination to help me made me feel very safe and comforted. I truly had the feeling that OCWEN's entire goal was to help me (or any customer!) be successful with whatever service they could help with. They helped me refinance my mortgage when I had significantly fallen behind on my payments due to a long period of hardship and I was terrified that I would lose my house. Not only have I remained in my house but they helped me attain an affordable new mortgage. I truly appreciate everything OCWEN did for me.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Kelly, Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear that we have exceeded your expectations and appreciate your positive feedback. It is our goal to provide an exceptional customer experience and are here to help our customers.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2016

Ocwen loan service has exceeded all my expectation. We have had issues with our loan during the term, and they have been there as if they were family. They look for ways to help you survive your issues and are clear from start. That's what they want to do. I would and will always use them, refer them, and would speak out on their behalf. That's how good the service has been. Thanks for all you do, keep it up.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Great feedback, Terrance! We genuinely appreciate it and we're glad to hear that you're happy with your experience working with Ocwen.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

Glad that Ocwen is my mortgage company! Ocwen went the extra mile to assist me in a professional and compassion way that most large Company doesn't do in these present times we are in now. Thanks a bunch!!!

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Maryann, We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience. It is our goal to provide an exceptional customer experience and we value your feedback! We are glad to hear that you're happy with your experience working with Ocwen. We will also ensure your feedback is shared with your Relationship Manager.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

When I think of my Ocwen Relationship Manager and the Ocwen Team who worked with me, I am still overwhelmed with joy. They worked diligently with me to save my home from foreclosure. My loan was modified. Unfortunately for a lot of my friends across this country it's too late for them. They have lost their homes because their mortgage companies did not go over and beyond to work with them. They are back to renting. I am blessed & highly favor by The Lord! I can continue enjoying my home and working in my flower beds without stress & worry. Thank you Ocwen Modification Team.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Great feedback, Jack! We genuinely appreciate it and we're glad to hear that you're happy with your experience working with Ocwen.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2016

Each time I have contacted Ocwen or they have contacted me it has been a very positive experience. The employees that I have spoken with are very courteous very knowledgeable and do everything they are taught to do to be helpful. I give Ocwen a very high rating and would recommend them to anyone. I feel blessed to have Ocwen as my mortgage holder.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ocwen Financial Corporation/Homeward Residential, Inc.?

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Bob, We're delighted to read your feedback about Ocwen! Thank you for taking time to share your experience.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2016

Everything was explained, clearly as they should be, leaving nothing to chance. I certainly would have no problem recommending them to my friends and family. If I was ever to need a mortgage in the future. They exceed any other group I have worked with. I believe them to be honest and trustworthy.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Lillie, We’re delighted to read your feedback about Ocwen! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2016

I am very happy with how Ocwen worked with me to reduce my monthly mortgage payment. I most certainly would recommend them to a friend. Outstanding service. They have worked with me on obtaining two Ref, which is saving me over $700 per month.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Linda, We're delighted to read your feedback about Ocwen! It is our goal to provide an exceptional customer experience and we value your feedback! Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2016

Absolutely excellent! Could not have been better! Staff extremely polite, professional, courteous, patient and caring! Perfection at its best! Everyone in the process made the procedure as easy as possible and was handled in a very timely manner!

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Thank you, Oscar! We genuinely appreciate it and we're glad to hear that you're happy with your experience working with Ocwen.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2016

Very happy with your Institution. I would recommend to anyone most definitely! Never had any issues with my payments or anything. In fact I would like to have you again when we buy a new home in New Mexico where we leave now. Again thank you so much for the very thing.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Great feedback, Wilfredo! We genuinely appreciate it and we're glad to hear that you're happy with your experience working with Ocwen.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

My experience was a very pleasant one. Great customer service and fast outcome to our request. I am so happy I ask for their assistance to keep my property. My wife and I were satisfied with their professionalism and dedication in helping people in this difficult times. Thanks.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Nelda, We’re delighted to read your feedback about Ocwen! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Ocwen.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

Mortgage assistance program - I have recently been involved with a loan modification with Ocwen Mortgage Co. I am very favorably impressed with the level of compassion, professionalism, and accommodating assistance that I was afforded by their very excellent staff. They came up with a solution to my problem beyond my expectations and made it possible for me to retain ownership of my home. I am most grateful.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Thank you, Lana! We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience. It is our goal to provide an exceptional customer experience and we value your feedback!

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

I would tell everyone to go with OCWEN for their Mortgage needs. They have treated me really great for three years that I have been with them. They answer all your questions that you direct to them. And if they don't know the answer they direct you to the department that you need. Me and my Husband want to move to another state soon and hoping to keep them as are Mortgage holder if we can. Please call me with any other questions.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Arne, We’re delighted to read your feedback about Ocwen! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Ocwen.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2016

Our experience has been the absolute best. We have had no problems contacting personnel if a question arises! They continually work with us in the difficult times. They have been patient and explain things if need be. They also call back when they tell you they will!! Thank you Ocwen, you have restored our faith in lending institutions! You are appreciated.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Edward, We’re delighted to read your feedback about Ocwen! Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

As a property owner, I have had over 35 years of experience with mortgage companies, for both my principal residences, as well as investment properties. Rarely have I found a company with which I found it such a pleasure to do business. Ocwen is the rare such company that combines exceptional customer care and service, with professionalism, accuracy, and polite deference. It will be a pleasure to do business with Ocwen again in the near term.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Thank you James! We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback and are happy to hear we have provided you with an exceptional experience.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

I love the way the service people at Ocwen strives to provide great service. They always make sure that have answered all my questions before they let me off the phone with them. They all are definitely team players no matter what department you are talking to, if you haven't got the right department they will make sure that you get to the right department so they can answer any questions regarding the loan. I give them a 5-star rating because they are the best as far as home loans. I highly recommend them.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Thank you Charlie! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Ocwen.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2016

My Name Is Charlie **. Myself and my wife, Janet **, wound up living in our home that was originally going to be an investment property right before the crash in 2008-09. We are homeowners. OCWEN worked with us in the following years following that and helped us design a modification that helped us reduce payments to keep affordable over the past few years but let us earn a reduction in Loan balance to allow us to either stay or resell at a fair value if we decide to downsize. We think they are one of the only services to work with people like that and recommend them to any homeowners.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Sherry, We're delighted to read your feedback about the service provided by Ocwen. Thank you for taking time to share your positive experience.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2016

OCWEN provides EXCEPTIONAL service to their customers. Their phone reps are pleasant, professional, helpful, knowledgeable, and focused on their customers always. They never fail to verify that your questions have been answered and treat even the most remote/minor questions as if you are their priority. They understand that your home is your most important investment and they value that as much as the customer. They have a successful business because they have happy customers, they understand that important balance. Their logo says it all, "Helping Homeowners Is What We Do!" They walk the talk!

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Thank you Maria! We appreciate the time you spent to share your positive experience with us.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2016

The loan officers were very willing to work with me. They even helped closing the deal through the American Embassy as I was out of the country. I signed the final forms and had them witnessed by a notary at the Embassy.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Congratulations on buying your first home! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and thank you for taking the time to share your positive experiences.

Original review: July 30, 2016

We were first-time home buyers so we didn't understand too much about how the process works and Homeward Residential has been able to break down everything for us. They explained how much is gonna be left and how much is going every year to the interest and the principal, and they kept track of everything. Their loan officers were very friendly and they've always been on time when sending the paper for the tax and the docs on how much interest we paid at the end of the year when I ask them. I have a direct withdrawal from my account and they send the confirmation that the bill was paid in full every month. Overall, they're very good and they know what they are doing.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Thank you, Brenda. We appreciate your feedback!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2017

During the selling of my home after 16 years, everything went smoothly. My experience with Ocwen was professional & all necessary information was expedited. I called before closing for directions that would facilitate all transactions. The instructions and information were correct and I appreciated Interacting with Ocwen. Thank you!

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Thank you, Brenda! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Ocwen.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2017

Ocwen has been a life saver to me. When I had hard times they worked with me to stay in my house. I will always be grateful. Ocwen continues to be supportive and understanding. I would recommend the company to anyone looking to have a mortgage company that is human.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Thank you, Flavie! We're delighted to read your feedback about Ocwen, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your positive experience.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

I had great experience with Ocwen. The representatives were very nice, helpful, very eager to listen. They care about customers. They are here to help. If I ever need a loan again, I will call Ocwen. I will recommend my friends to Ocwen. They made my calls very pleasant.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Jeannine, we are delighted to read about the excellent service you received from our agents! Ocwen appreciates the opportunity to work with you, and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

Because Ocwen has great customer service and willing to help whenever. Ocwen assisted me with my loan. Answered all of my questions. If the rep didn't know the answer, they would find out. And if they couldn't find the answer while we were on the call. A rep would give me a call back at a later time. GREAT JOB!!! To all of you! And, thank you for everything.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Adejoke, we appreciate the opportunity to work with you and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. It is our goal to provide an exceptional customer experience, and we are happy to hear that the agent provided you with the information you needed and assisted in setting up your appointment with the relationship manager. We will ensure your feedback is shared with him.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

Agent was knowledgeable, polite, gracious and well articulated. He took his time to answer my questions, gave me various options to help me in future websites and telephone numbers of where to get further help when necessary. He made appointment for me to talk to relationship manager.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Kathryn, thank you for the positive review and we are glad to hear that your experience with Ocwen has been great!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

We recently sold on a house. Ocwen was very quick to answer any questions and finished the mortgage payoff process very quickly. Ocwen had great customer service the entire time we had out mortgage managed through them. I would definitely use this company again.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Steve, thank you for the recommendation! It is our goal to provide a great customer experience and we appreciate your feedback.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

Ocwen was efficient and helpful with all matters related to my home mortgage. They processed payments quickly, accurately and responded quickly to my questions. I would certainly recommend Ocwen to anyone that asked me.

Resolution In Progress

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Elizabeth, we take customer feedback very seriously and we appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. Our Ombudsman team has been engaged to review your account in detail and will contact you to discuss further. Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

I called Ocwen because I was upset about the payment increase. The young man who helped me was patient and explained everything well. I am not happy to have the increase since I live on a pension, but, I guess I have to live with it.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Thank you, Linda, for your positive feedback! We're happy to hear we were able to provide you with the assistance you needed.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

This company was very nice when I needed to re-modify or make payment arrangements. Just sold the home and it was a pleasure to work with them. Not like some companies when you make arrangements they just keeping calling anyway. Was very pleased.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Suzanne, thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. Your feedback is valuable to us and we appreciate the opportunity to improve our customer service.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

Ocwen kept things simple. I have had my mortgage with Ocwen for over 5 years and although I had a few hiccups along the way I was always treated with respect and professionalism when I would speak to a representative. I appreciated all the information they provided me whenever I would call with a question. If I were to change anything about Ocwen, it would be that the Automated system would not call to remind me of a payment due on a Sunday during church and the date being only the 4th of the month. I could not help that the mail service was slower than Ocwen's computer. Otherwise, my experience with Ocwen was great.

Ocwen Financial Corp.

Martin, we're delighted to read your feedback about Ocwen! It is our goal to provide an exceptional customer experience and we value your feedback! Thank you.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2017

I called OCWEN to let you know that I was going to be a few days late with my mortgage payment due to a problem with my direct deposit. I expected to be treated poorly, like I have been in the past when contacting a creditor. Instead, the representative was extremely helpful, made the notations to my account, and suggested ways in which I could keep this late payment from impacting my credit. I was so shocked at being treated with respect and helpfulness, which is so different from the treatment I have received from other creditors in the past. This made a huge difference in my day and makes me very happy that OCWEN is my mortgage servicer.

Ocwen Financial Corporation/Homeward Residential, Inc. Company Profile

Ocwen Financial Corporation/Homeward Residential, Inc.
1988