Ocwen Financial Corp.
Ocwen Financial Corp.
3.94/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

Ocwen Financial Corporation/Homeward Residential, Inc.

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Ocwen Financial Corporation (Ocwen) is one of the leading mortgage servicing companies in America. We provide caring customer service and innovative mortgage solutions that help customers save money, build equity, and most importantly stay in their homes. Through our lending affiliate, Homeward Residential, Inc. (Homeward), we help customers refinance or buy their next home with HARP, Fannie Mae, and FHA mortgage options.

Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Nov. 21, 2017

2552 Ocwen Financial Corp. Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

We were affected by the hurricane and had several home repairs, a pet illness and subsequent death and 2 more repairs still left to be done, so I fell behind in payments. I am struggling to try to catch up so I contacted Ocwen and was told the only thing they could offer was a 90 day forbearance, however the payments for the next 6 months would be $800 more! Doesn't show like they really want to help, they are just going through the motions. If they really want to help, how about just tacking on the 3 months to the length of the loan? Then I could make my repairs in peace!

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Carla, we sincerely apologize for your experience with Ocwen and are sorry to hear you were impacted by Hurricane Irma and by the loss of your pet. Your information has been sent to our Ombudsman team to review your account and they will contact you to discuss further.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

My company has had a loan (w. 25-year term) on a commercial building for thirteen years. We've routinely paid triple the monthly payment and always on time. We've had four total loan servicers since origination with Ocwen being the current one (purchased loan from Aurora Bank). There was not a single issue or problem with any of the previous servicers.

However, since Ocwen purchased the note, there have been numerous issues (not receiving our insurance - every year - despite proof of insurance being emailed and faxed proactively; incorrect assessments, very lengthy wait times during phone transfers, non-receipt of routinely sent financial data, etc, etc, etc). We got so disgruntled with the errors and problems that we requested a pay-off quote and sent Ocwen a check for the balance. Of course, they screwed up that processing as well... with a whole new host of related issues. Seemingly, at least from our perspective (commercial servicing), this is a very poorly run company. They're a nightmare.

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Mr. Henley, we take all feedback seriously, and we apologize for your experience with Ocwen. I understand our Ombudsman team has been communicating with you regarding this payoff; however, if there is anything outstanding you need assistance with, please send a private message with the details and we will contact you.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I submitted an application for a Loan Modification with Ocwen and they denied my application twice stating that I'm not able to pay my mortgage. But, I'd been paying my mortgage for more than 8 years and I just catch up on some late payments. It was a waste of time. But, I also discover that Ocwen is also in the real estate market. It means now they are selling the homes they are putting in foreclosure. How convenient!!!

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Miriam, we sincerely apologize for your experience with Ocwen and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you further. We are reviewing your account and a member of our Ombudsman team will contact you to discuss in further detail. Thank you.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2017

We recently re-financed our home, going from a variable rate, 30 year loan to a fixed rate, 15 year loan. The process was very easy and all of the people I dealt with were kind, informative, and very professional. The whole transaction went smoothly from start to finish.

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Cheryl, we appreciate your feedback. Thank you for taking the time share your positive experience.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

My experience with OCWEN Loan Servicing has always been positive. Whenever I had a question regarding my account. I was always connected to an OCWEN representative who would first give me their name and then ask how they may be of service. It does not matter which representative answers the phone. They are always pleasant and professional. This is proof that the representative believe in the company they are representing. OCWEN please continue with the constant training and caring for your employees, it reflects positive to us customers when making contact with you. Please never sell my mortgage! Thank you.

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Thank you, Steven, for your feedback! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Ocwen.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ocwen Financial Corporation/Homeward Residential, Inc.?

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

Have owned my home 31 years now. As a single Mom of two sons and as sole Head-of-Household of a large, older (late 1800's Victorian) 2-story building, I must say that after going thru a barrage of Mortgage Servicing Companies throughout the years, (well over a dozen!), I have found Ocwen to be, by far, the Best! Let me offer-up some details to help further explain; I ran into a situation over last Winter whereby my hours were cut at work due to a tremendous decrease in effectual sales, thereby reducing the out-of-office workload... And as we all know, when the outer crew gets cut, the trickle effect starts its venture inwards to Admin. My hours basically went from F-T (with OT) to less than P-T within a month! Especially being just after Christmas, it stung me hard! I was left with no remedy in sight except to seek employment elsewhere as I am head-of-household.

That took an incredible amount of time - as we all know the adage: "it's a job just looking for a job!" Needless to say, the bills starting coming in, high heating Gas bills coupled with my Mortgage made me sick to my stomach. I had high anxiety and could hardly sleep at night, I was wracked with worry... and fear!

Finally building up enough 'Moxie' to answer calls from Ocwen and speak to a CSR to inform them of my dilemma, I soon found my fears alleviated as the Customer Service Representative was genuinely concerned & understood my apprehensive state of being. Omg! All I could think of at that point was: "Why didn't I call them a week ago?!" I could have saved so much undue stress & worry!

Thank God for a company that truly understands the plight of the average homeowner! This, my friend, is something that I have never experienced before and did not think was ever possible! Not only were they kind & understanding but helped me to realize that these things happen! They also offered outside sources for me to seek other avenues in which to remedy, but I did not need it as my hours soon picked-up, albeit slowly, yet Ocwen was there for me throughout that whole time! I actually got off the phone and broke down and cried! Not from the stress but from pure Relief! Never in my years as a homeowner have I had such a Company!

Thank you, Ocwen! You are, by far, rated "Tops" in my book! I remain grateful for finally having a company that is there for ME... Not just in banner statements or advertising, but in GENUINE CONCERN! Go to, no, RUN To Ocwen - not only are they helpful with any resolve you may wish to seek, but remain genuine and totally understanding in your plight to remedy any difficulties! Go here if you seek a true 'relationship' with the affiliates of the "Most Important Investments Of Your Life! - Your Home!"

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Marcella, we are delighted to read about the excellent service you received from Ocwen! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you, and we thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 29, 2017

Working with this company has been difficult by all means. It was until the hurricane IRMA hit Miami in September of this year 2017, that I had to deal with them to process the property damage claim. It took four (4) on purpose hangups by the customer service representatives of this company unit I decided to escalate or simply go to media to get some help. When they do make the extraordinary effort to start documenting the damage request, then I find out that an unknown adjuster has placed an unauthorized claim so I was now the outsider when dealing with my own property; absolutely ridiculous!!!

It took legal action to get this company to do ANYTHING proactively. So they have not checks and balances to provide quality service, they operate like a hustler with a suitcase. When it comes to Senior Citizens, they are no help at all, in fact, I feel they make things even more difficult than it needs to be. Very slow to do anything, let's see where this leads. Documenting to write a complete article with the whole end to end experience. I am curious to see where my experience leads too.

I am simply amazed as I study this company to find out their stock was trading at $59.00 a share (OCN) in 2013 and hit a low in 2016 of less than $2.00 and $2.29 this year 2017. But based on my experience in the last month I can understand why, and they should be selling out anytime due to lack of financial stability. But this is the American dream! Composed of companies that simply do harm and the politicians that build their lifestyle on the back of others.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 28, 2017

I have had the worst experience attempting to seek a loan modification. I was initially approved in February 2017. I was very excited and pleased until I completed the trial period which I made all payments on time, submitted all required documentation, to find out in July 2017, the modification was rejected. On top of that, the payments I made (learned later) are being held in a suspense account. How is this fair to a consumer and now they are forcing me out of my Home! Thinking it was in error, I resubmitted the documentation and it’s still disapproved.

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Larry, we sincerely apologize for your experience with Ocwen and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you further. A member of our Ombudsman team will be reaching out to you. Thank you.

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I am an investor trying to purchase a property that Ocwen Loan is the lender. The homeowner hasn't paid his mortgage in 7 yrs. I would like to pay Ocwen the principal of the loan and have your company discount the rest however your customer service desk simply told me a discount payoff wasn't an option. He didn't explain why and later admitted that he couldn't. I want to get to the bottom of this and possibly negotiate a discount payoff. Their home is a total disaster perfect for an investor. Why won't Ocwen listen to reason and at least try to help this seller out? I would like to speak to the CEO of Ocwen or someone in upper management that speaks English and can actually help!

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Carlos, we would like to look into this further. Please send a private message with the full property address you are interested in and someone in our Ombudsman group will reach out to you.

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I had my loan transferred to them by another company GMAC after original loan in 2011. I was never asked if this was ok. It just happened. Since that time numerous odd things have happened. I would question it on phone and sometimes get a half legitimate answer. Most other times I used the Ombudsman/email contact on website. I used the email Ombudsman link from site 2 to 3 times. I have never gotten a response except automated email reply that they received my question and would reply timely or something like that. I did this several times and to date have NEVER received a response!!! I find these things unacceptable, but do not have another $5,000.00 to transfer my loan through a refinance to another company.

One of the main reasons I was even contacting the company was they had sent me a escrow surplus check in the amount of like 4,500.00... I was trying to understand this refund and at that time... told them my mortgage payment was at a level I needed it to be. I did not ask for this refund. I don't want my payments going up. I was assured my payments would not go up and this was a routine service they performed to escrow accounts. I took them for their word and deposited the surplus escrow.

Now... here is where it gets sticky. The cause and effect of their reimbursement made my escrow account short and they subsequently increased my monthly payments due on loan. I was not happy, I was stressed emotionally and financially and they would not answer their emails. They were clearly told I could not afford more than what I was paying when they disbursed the check. They assured me... It was routine and my payments would stay close to original loan details. I am writing this because this entire tactic... caused my payment to increase by around 250.00/month. Thank God! I had the means to cough it up! I consider the entire process with them very shady. I think they are based in FLA... where the sun does shine more than it shades! I want to get a new lender/refinance company BUT I should not have to foot the bill for this. I never chose them in the first place!

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Julia, we take customer feedback very seriously and we appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. Your account has been assigned to our Ombudsman team to review in detail and contact you to discuss this further.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

Kelly ** Was the Customer Service Rep. That answer my call, I was having problems logging into my account as usual since the day before and this girl very patiently guided me through it, explain the problem to me, even though took a long time. Also, answered couple of questions I had about the recent raise on my mortgage amount and a cancellation on an insurance I was not aware of and didn't authorize and gave me starting date and information to contact them. I was very pleased with the service. Last month I had same problem and questions and the person that took my call also was very helpful.

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Thank you for your feedback, Mirta! We are here to help our customers, and we genuinely appreciate the time you spent to share your positive experience!

Original review: Oct. 22, 2017

I called in to make my payment as usual; but when the automated assistant couldn't read the digits I was entering my call went to a customer service representative, who was very fair, friendly, knowledgeable, prompt and professional.

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Raymond, thank you for sharing your feedback about the service provided by Ocwen and for taking the time to share your positive experience!

Resolution In Progress
Original review: Oct. 21, 2017

I was approved for the loan modification in May 2017 and made trial and additional payments of web received signed documents from the loan modification, but as of 9-5-2017 is denying the permanent due to pages missing from the packet. The appeal process was done and a letter, information that was sent to me, sent to them and By the way, there was Never any notification of any kind sent telling me that pages were missing and no one wants to address that topic or answer why I was not notified of missing pages.

The loan is now far in default which looks like this was done on purpose and for some reason, nothing else is being suggested except to fill out another loan modification. I have called Ocwen and you get different feedback constantly. My appeal was denied and I received an apology for the miscommunication, but often said through no fault of theirs; they cannot reverse the decision. My appeal was received on Oct 3 2017 and the response was dated Oct 6 2017. They have 15 days to investigate and I received that dated letter on 10-9-2017 that was dated 10-5-2017. I really find it hard to believe that my case was researched in detail. Help is needed from Ocwen and how come you can never speak with supervisors or contact the owner of the company with concerns. Praying for a positive outcome.

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Fran, we sincerely apologize for your experience with Ocwen and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss this with you further. A member of our Ombudsman team will reaching out to you. Thank you.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

We were recently flooded and our insurance company give us a check made out to Ocwen. Ocwen says that they will have to monitor or rebuild on our house and will give us the check in installments, but they do not address the issue of when we are getting our residual monies left over from the rebuild, when our house is completed and passes final inspection. I need something in writing from Ocwen because I'm hearing horror stories all over the internet about Ocwen keeping the money.

We've been with them for 3 years when their stock price was $60 a share and now it's down to less than $4 a share so we're very hesitant on signing over a check and giving up all rights to a company that we're not sure about, that may not be around and has been given cease-and-desist orders in 20 states regarding loan origination. This is an insurance policy that is in both names of my wife and I, we picked out the deductible and where their contents would be covered or not. This is not Ocwen’s insurance policy. I don't understand why they think it's their money when it's really not their money, it is our money.

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Damon, we take customer feedback very seriously and we thank you for providing us with an opportunity to address your concerns regarding your insurance check. Your account has been assigned to our Ombudsman team to review and contact you to discuss this in further detail.

Resolution response: Oct. 22, 2017

Ocwen Loan Servicing had the best staff and helped me resolve my problems regarding a 2nd Lien on my Home which was Ocwen. This was my second call to them and I was fortunate to have Rajesh ** help me in a wonderful manner. I, felt like he really cared and he was calm and soothing and told me to hang on and don't hang up he will put me on hold and resolve this headache. Ocwen staff were very professional and I am very pleased they removed my 2nd lien and let me know that all information will be mailed to the county recorder. They were patient and helped me. I would recommend this wonderful company to anyone and they are really caring people who want to help you.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

I called Ocwen on 10/6 informing them my house is sold and I am in escrow and my account balance is 0 and loan was charged off and I asked them what about the lien position removal. As 2nd lien holder I was informed that all papers were sent to the County Recorder and the lien would be removed now. Today I was suppose to close with escrow. Ocwen now is holding up the escrow by saying they may need a settlement after informing me that everything was closed and they sent everything to the recording office and that there was nothing to do on my part. I even have a letter that they sent to me informing me no balance would be collected, loan paid off, unpaid principal balance is zero. The representative I spoke to Rajesh ** was kind and helped me a lot and emailed me the proof of letter stating that which I gave to the Escrow Department. Now Ocwen is saying otherwise.

I will try to reach this representative tomorrow and I am trying to reach him again to straighten this out. I need this nightmare to end. My main reason was to make sure everything was cleared so, Ocwen would be removed from the title like I was told. If this is so, how can they now ask for payment on a closed account with a payoff balance of 0. This is unfair and trickery when I was informed that nothing is owed and I would be getting a reconveyance letter and they said the county recorder will remove them. I am just outraged with this experience and will contact the media regarding this asap.

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Lasharone, thank you for the positive review and recommendation! Ocwen is here to help our customers, and we are delighted to hear of the caring service provided by Rajesh.  We will also ensure your feedback is shared with him.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

I'm a recent victim of Hurricane Harvey. I called Ocwen to ask what type of concession they were making for people who were affected by the hurricane. After speaking with several representatives, I was told that Ocwen was offering a 3 month forbearance plan to victims of the Hurricane. I was told that in Dec. the repayment plan would began and I would be paying $1,800 which is over $600.00 more a month than my regular payment until the 3 missed payments were paid in full. She assured me that my credit would not be affected during the 3 month forbearance. Because I was in crisis, I agreed. I had to evacuate my home, I lost my car and suffered damage to my home. I've yet to hear anything from TWIA regarding my claim.

Ocwen sent me a questionnaire regarding my experience with. I filled it out and expressed my disappointment regarding their forbearance plan. I received a call from Mrs. ** and explained my situation. She informed me that a lot people were in the same position but at that point Ocwen had not made any other concessions (real options) to help other than the Forbearance Plan. She suggested that I call back periodically to check to see if there were any other options that had become available because they were having meeting regarding this matter.

The first part Oct. I called to see if any changes had been made to the forbearance plan. I was told that this is the only offer Ocwen attended to give its customer. It's my opinion that the people that are making these decision were not affected and are setting people up for failure. They have no real idea or understanding of the devastation this hurricane. It will take people much longer than three months to get back to normal. And to add insult to injury if you take the forbearance your mortgage increases after 3 months.

I was affected by Hurricane Ike and the mortgage company I was with put 3 payments to the end of my loan. I've been reading articles about how Texas has filed a cease and desist order against Ocwen where they can no longer offer Texas residents loans. In the article are with there was a long list of reasons why they were filing the cease and desist but not helping the consumer was one of the reasons. A representative told me that I could file for a modification but by the time that happens your credit is ruined.

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Tifanie, we are so sorry to hear that you were impacted by Hurricane Harvey. Ocwen takes customer feedback very seriously and we appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. Your account has been assigned to our Ombudsman team to review in detail and contact you to discuss this further.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

Needing assistance on unfamiliar services- A. Customer service- A. Friendly/courteous- A. Would recommend- A. Overall HAPPINESS- A. Being first time homeowner with questions they have gone above and beyond to make me feel like I do count.

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Thank you, Barry! It is our goal to provide an exceptional customer experience, and we're delighted to read your feedback about Ocwen!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2017

Ocwen has been a very efficient company thus far. They have exceeded my expectations on providing great customer service and quick answers on any of my concerns/questions. I would highly recommend Ocwen to any of my family members, friends or acquaintances.

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Miguel, thank you for the positive feedback and recommendation! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Ocwen.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I called customer service to set up an automated bank draft for my new home loan. I had refinanced my home to gain a better interest rate and to access equity for renovations. I needed to cancel the auto-pay on the original loan and set up a draft that reflected the change in amount to pay per month. Vivian (I think that was her name) did a great job of coaching me through the process. I used the www.ocwencustomers.com website to set the whole thing up. Additionally, Vivian sent me paperwork to make the request via mail in case I had difficulties with the technology side of making arrangements. It was all very easy to do, and I didn't need the paperwork that came in the mail. However, I did appreciate having the security of that back-up option. My first note on the new loan will be on time and so will all of my other payments. Thanks, Vivian!

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Cara, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your experience. It is our goal to provide an exceptional customer experience and we're delighted to read your feedback about the great service provided by Veronica. We will ensure your feedback is shared with her.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Customer care was great! Loan is paid off 9/14/2017. Ocwen took over this loan from other lender that went bust. We were treated with respect and patience in the time that Ocwen had the mortgage on our loan. We would recommend Ocwen as a lender to anyone needing financial help. Thank you!

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Congratulations on the payoff of your loan, and thank you, Sandy, for the positive review and recommendation! If there is anything outstanding that you need assistance with, please let us know with a private message and we will contact you.

No response received
Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I have a mortgage serviced through Ocwen - and by serviced, that means they do not 'own' the loan, but work for someone who owns the loan. This puts them in a lucrative position because if you need help with refinancing or loan modification, they simply blame the owner and offer ZERO assistance. I pay my mortgage every month BUT never am I able to pay on the 1st - instead, I end up having to pay the mortgage PLUS a penalty because I can't pay until my second pay period of the month. I sent in all of my financials and yes, it looks good on paper and I do pay my loan, BUT barely able to do so each month. I take responsibility for my financial situation but when asking for help and none is given, it's very disillusioning. My salary looks good, but it is my gross salary that they are looking at, not actual take home which is considerably less due to insurance costs and taxes.

I was basically told that because my loan is not in jeopardy of foreclosure that they could not (would not really) be able to help. PERIOD. No help with refinancing or anything - I absolutely know why and that is because out of my tiny loan, which is just over $80k, my payment is $746 per month - OF THAT, only about $99.00 (that's right, ninety nine dollars - not $190 or $290, etc, but $99). GREAT payoff for these lowlifes subprime vultures. I hope that I will be able to refinance at some point, but kind of stuck with Ocwen - very unhappy with them and their customer service is terrible as well. Never reach anyone who speaks English clearly and really feel sorry for ANYONE who has an account with this "company" and who has their loan serviced by their so called banks.

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Mitzi, we apologize for your experience and appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns regarding your account. The account has been assigned to our Ombudsman team to review and they will be in contact with you to discuss this in further detail.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

Communication and understanding is very important to customers. When you have people in a company that could communicate and explain to their customers when asked a question and the customer understands it, that is a successful company. I would definitely recommend Ocwen to my closest friends and relatives.

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Thank you, Ethel, for your feedback and recommendation! We appreciate the opportunity to work with you and thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Ocwen.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I have been with this company for a while now. Me and my husband have been trying to do a loan modification. Every time we call we get the same thing over and over. The run around with this company. We have sent in more than 13 times the same form over and over and nothing being done but them raising our payment that we are trying to lower. It’s like they want us to lose our home. I just don't know what to do but I will need to look for some legal help to get this resolved. I have been trying for the past 2 almost 3 years and nothing with on helping us. Received a letter telling us once our Insurance was paid we would receive a check from money left in our Escrow that has been way over the 30 days we should have received it.

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Alexandrina, we take customer feedback very seriously and we thank you for providing us with an opportunity to address your concerns. Your account has been assigned to our Ombudsman team to review and contact you to discuss this in further detail.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I recently called Ocwen Customer Service (for the first time in years) to ask a few questions about my account billing. The billing system and payment dates were explained along with overpayments and how they are handled. Everything was clear and easy to understand all in one call. Thank you!

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Troy, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about Ocwen! We genuinely appreciate it, and we're glad to hear that you are happy with the service provided.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I honestly believe that you should not change anything. In my experience thru the years your way to treat me couldn't be better. Thanks always. I have recommended Ocwen to many friends because every time that I have made a question I have receive a logical answer. Very nice people.

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Thank you, Matilde! We are delighted to read your feedback and we thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with Ocwen.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

Ocwen has stepped up their customer service. Many of the agents have been spot on in helping me solve any problems. I have been reminded of my outstanding performance in paying my mortgage. One agent said I have a HAMP modification under the former president's administration.

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Thank you, Donna! It is our goal to provide an exceptional customer experience and we appreciate the time you spent to share your experience with Ocwen.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I liked that the agent was able to look at my account and give viable solutions. The agent was sympathetic to my situation dealing with the hurricanes that swept my location and wished me well making me feel like he genuinely cared about my well being and he seemed concerned about the status of my home and also my credit.

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Thank you, June, for your positive feedback! Ocwen is here to help our customers, and we're glad you shared your positive experience. We will also make sure your feedback is shared with the Customer Care agent you spoke to.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

I had a great experience with Ocwen who serviced my loan. I liked their website and ease of use for making payment and checking the statement information. I recently paid off the balance of my mortgage and it was an easy process.

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Thank you, Mark! We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience. It is our goal to provide an exceptional customer experience and we value your feedback!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

The Ocwen mortgage company and the personnel who work there are absolutely the best at customer relations. I recommend anyone buying a home to use Ocwen first. I am forever grateful for and To Ocwen for what they have done for me and my family. Choose Ocwen first. You will never regret it!

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Richard, we're delighted to read your feedback about Ocwen! It is our goal to provide an exceptional customer experience and we appreciate the time you spent to share your experience with Ocwen.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

As a former customer of Ocwen Financial, I was pleased. All my payments were applied correctly, they sent payments to my escrow accounts in a timely manner and I was consistently informed of all changes to my account. Good customer service.

Ocwen Financial Corp. response

Thank you, Melissa! We appreciate the time you spent to share your experience. It is our goal to provide an exceptional customer experience and we value your feedback!

Ocwen Financial Corporation/Homeward Residential, Inc. Company Information

Ocwen Financial Corporation/Homeward Residential, Inc.
1988