2. Mortgages
Accredited Partner

Call Now Toll Free
Get a Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.43/5

For more than 20 years, NewDay USA has provided VA-guaranteed home loans and refinancing options to residents of 43 states. The company prioritizes relationships with veterans and their families and strives to create a positive financial experience with each customer.

NewDay USA (NMLS # 1043) Gallery (2)
NewDay USA Call Now Toll Free (844) 450-1540 Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

NewDay USA Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NewDay USA?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about NewDay USA (NMLS # 1043)?

Original review: June 30, 2020

I want to commend New Day for providing a most wonderful refinance experience for me during our process together. Cole ** was extremely helpful and professional. During the process he kept me abreast of what was needed and was patient as we decided how to move forward. I will definitely recommend New Day to my veteran friends seeking to purchase or refinance.

Original review: June 30, 2020

I started off with one guy. I'm glad he left. I didn't like him. The next guy, had the same first name as the first guy, Nick. I thought it was going to be another unlikable person, but the second Nick was better. He did call me back and kept my case moving forward. I didn't like that it took awhile to get a response when I asked to get a lower rate when rates dropped. It was as though I asked too much when my goal was to get the lowest interest rate I could. I did close, it's done, but it was not the smoothest ride. However, I didn't crash either...lol.

Original review: June 30, 2020

Ms. Tayler Reno ** is the Account Manager who assisted me throughout this process. She was very professional and knowledgeable, I'm completely satisfied with the help she provided. I would gladly recommend NewDay USA to any of my old buddies who is looking for a low % Mortgage Rate right now.

Original review: June 29, 2020

My VA loan refinance went very quickly and quite smoothly. The few questions that I had were answered quickly. My loan advisor was very knowledgeable and polite, and with his direct phone number that he provided, always easy to contact. The one improvement that I would suggest is to provide an online means for making the mortgage payment.

Original review: June 28, 2020

Easy and assistance in obtaining new loan was great. Cody Jeremiah ** was exceptional and very patient and helpful in getting us through the process. A certain amount of paperwork is required, but the process sure generated a lot of it. Recommend reviewing the amount of paper generated and try to simplify it.

Original review: June 26, 2020

There are not enough words to thank Patriva but thoroughly professional and personable are among them. From the first phone contact I had with her to the last one she was clear and efficient. I am glad I called NewDay USA and that Patriva answered. My loan rate went down 3 whole percentage points, wow!

Original review: June 26, 2020

Everyone was very professional and made the process relatively painless. The only hiccup was having to reschedule closing because one of the notaries became ill the morning of. As it turned out, it was perfectly all right since we had not scheduled anything else for that day. In addition, on the original date that we were supposed to close, we were advised that the closing company had failed to acquire a notary for closing so we had to reschedule to another day.

Original review: June 26, 2020

Went through 4 different agents and took over 2 months to finalize transaction. Was ready to give up when deal was finally done. I did get lower rate but it was a hassle. We have to remember that this at a time when Corona was at its highest so make your own conclusions.

Original review: June 25, 2020

There were some delays due to the Coronavirus restrictions. We missed our target date and extended later than anticipated. We had a lot of communication with our agent who was great. He knew what we wanted and worked to get it done. Ultimately we got it done, and we were very pleased with where we were at. As a veteran I appreciate what NewDay USA is offering us, and I look forward to working with them in the future. Thank you.

Original review: June 24, 2020

I refinanced my home June 2020 and had a fantastic experience with New Day USA. I received a great rate and there was very little paperwork on my part that I had to supply New Day. The representative for New Day that I worked with was great, if I had a question he would get right back to me and always had the answer.

NewDay USA Company Information