Call toll free
4.31/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

For Veterans, by Veterans, NewDay USA provides VA-guaranteed home loans and refinancing options.

Need cash? Our NewDay 100 VA loan allows you to refinance up to 100% of your home's value.

Looking to buy a home? With zero-down and zero PMI home loans, NewDay USA helps Veterans, like you, get the home you deserve. NewDay USA can also assist Veterans with lowering their current rate to put money back in your pocket each month.

NewDay USA offers free VA home appraisals, personal loan officers, and 70% of our loans close 30 days or less following appraisal receipt.

NewDay USA Gallery (6)
View More View More

378 NewDay USA Consumer Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: May 31, 2019

I cannot say how wonderful the experience from beginning to the end. Daniel ** was the Loan Officer for this loan. Exceptionally gifted, well versed and extremely professional. Told us from day one what New Day was going to do and nothing, absolutely nothing went off track. We started the process on April 29th, 2019, signed the loan docs on May 21st, 2019, received checks and closing papers on May 28th, 2019. Text book process. I have personally been in the Real Estate business since 1971 and am aware of the process one goes through to purchase or refinance a home. Daniel ** will always be referenced in any conversation I have in the future doing Real Estate. A true professional who "knows his stuff". A definite asset to New Day, don't let him go! Again Admiral, you can be extremely PROUD, NEW DAY did another amazing job. Thank you for taking care of my wife and I. Sincerely, Charles and Mi Wol

Get expert buying tips about VA Loan Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

From the moment I made the call and spoke to Kelly, I felt myself relax. I had been wanting to refinance for a while but was dreading the process. I was only planning to ask questions and continue searching for the right company. Kelly was so grounded and genuine with her questions I knew had found the best company. I was continuously impressed by Kelly's diligence, hard work and keeping the process moving. She was with me every step of the way, I never felt neglected or wondered how things were going. I had a problem with my Quit Claim Deed and she was right there, helped me get this processed correctly and even communicated with my ex-husband to explain what needed to be done.

This was well above anything I expected! I am so satisfied and grateful, I've been telling everyone at work about it. Kelly is definitely an asset to your company and I'm very happy I had the pleasure of doing business with you. I highly recommend to everyone calling New Day first before any other establishment. Thank you so much!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I completed an application online, it was only a few minutes after I sent it the application in that I received a call from Mr. Ben **, he identified himself and asked if it was okay to go over my application. From that time to closing I had no problems, Ben kept me informed all the way. Ben always made it seem like I was talking to a friend and sharing information. In fact, as I sit and think about my experience it doesn't even seem like I went through anything, but the results are here. Again, Mr. Ben ** was very helpful and knowledgeable. If I had to do this again my choice would be NewDay hands down. And yes I would recommend New Day to all my Veteran friends. New Day you were a blessing to me, thanks and God bless you for being the type of company that makes it easy for Veterans.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

ADMIRAL; I would like to let you know that Mr. ** went far above the CALL TO DUTY... He keep us totally in the loop on all paper work and info. He even followed me around the Country with email after email, this was outstanding. My wife and I love to work with him. This employee is a major asset to your business. Please take good care of him. (He will cover your back). The last signing of doc's, the lady was very impressed that we knew so much and it went smooth. She said we were lucky to have such a great person working for us... BOB ** NEEDS TO BE HELD UP AS A GREAT EXAMPLE OF THE GREAT JOB THAT YOUR BUSINESS IS DOING FOR VETS. I am a Vietnam vet and so proud of what is happening to help vets today. Thank you all. Admiral, please let me know that you have read this... You and your business is doing good. Thank you.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

Prior to contacting NewDay USA, my wife and I had initiated refinancing and loan modification process with 2 other mortgage lenders. It was not a very pleasant experience, instead the outcome were unsuccessful on both accounts. It took us a while to have that courage to even think of going through another one. One day, while watching TV, and seeing the commercial of NewDay USA, my wife encouraged me to contact them. Trevor ** answered the phone call and since that time, everything has been smooth sailing like they say. Trevor was very professional, efficient and honest through-out the whole process. He kept us updated on what is going on and prepared us to get all documents and inspections needed/required. We could never have asked for a better Account Manager and his team. Bravo Zulu to NewDay USA for a job well done. Thank you Admiral Lynch for having this program for veterans like us.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NewDay USA?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

I called per the commercials to refi and use funds to pay some bills. They state they want to help veterans. However, they do NOT tell you that there is a minimum FICO score required. I have been laid off twice in 2 years and as a result my FICO score is lower than it should be. I was told there was nothing they can do.

NewDay USA response

Hi Mary. When reviewing a loan application, we consider a variety of qualifying factors related to the home, income, and credit. We regret that we were unable to assist you at this time.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

NewDay USA delivered what they promised, plus some. Even though some unexpected problems came up that could have sidetracked the refinance, they worked with me to get these issues resolved. The account manager was very persistent, understanding, and a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend NewDay USA to any veterans who are looking to refinance their home. They are genuine, and server their customers.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2019

Megan **, was very wonderful and attentive in making sure what needed to be done was done immediately. We had a moment not sure if appraisal repairs would be completed, Megan offered to help find the services we required if needed. This is the type of people we are far, few and in between of. I hope Megan is given a special something for her efforts. I have contacted New Day USA since it started advertising. Megan was the very first one of the many I have spoken to that actually made my wife and I had some hope. Again, I greatly appreciate the efforts Megan took and made me feel as I was important enough to share her time with.

V/R
Jamie
OND/OIF/OEF

Disabled USNR

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

Personal refinance agent was Extremely helpful. He understood my needs and worked out a plan to fulfill my request without trying to manipulate or stray from them. The process was streamlined which allowed for a fast stress free closing within 30 days of my request to refinance. The entire process was clearly explained and easy to understand without confusion. I highly recommend this veteran ran mortgage company to fellow veterans!!!

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

My loan executive was extremely professional and courteous, he assisted with all of the required documents and even though the process took longer because of my somewhat unusual circumstances, he made it all possible. He was so nice and understanding and I'm very thankful. I would highly recommend NEWDAY USA and of course "Teddy".

NewDay USA expert review by Michele Lerner

NewDay USA is a mortgage team that is mostly comprised of veterans. It is dedicated to providing veterans with maximum benefits, including special mortgage or reverse mortgage terms.

• Offers VA benefits as well as reverse mortgages: Veterans may qualify for even more funds as a result of having served or continuing to serve with the U.S. military.

• Quick turnaround: NewDay USA processes reverse mortgages within 30 days of application, so consumers get access to money quickly.

• Online and phone customer support: Customers can get support online or over the phone 24 hours a day.

• Focus: Consumers may have a hard time finding information on reverse mortgage products because NewDay USA offers other types of loans as well.

• Information: NewDay USA doesn’t offer any information online about what reverse mortgages are or how they work.

• Best for: Seniors on fixed income and seniors who want to enjoy their later years.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

NewDay USA Company Information