Learn More
  3. VA Loans
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.36/5

For Veterans, by Veterans, NewDay USA provides VA-guaranteed home loans and refinancing options.

NewDay USA assists Veterans with lowering their current rate to put money back in your pocket each month. The NewDay VA Streamline Refi helps Veterans with a VA mortgage save an average of $2000 every year.

Need cash? The NewDay 100 VA loan allows you to refinance up to 100% of your home's value including mortgage balance.

Looking to buy a home? With Zero-Down VA Home Loan, NewDay USA helps Veterans, like you, get the home you deserve with no down payment.

NewDay USA offers personal loan officers that help you through the entire process.

© NewDayUSA is a registered trade name of New Day Financial, LLC. NMLS ID No. 1043.

NewDay USA (NMLS # 1043) Gallery (2)
View More View More

NewDay USA Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 27, 2020

VA Loan. I want to thank you for all your time and your interest in help me get through the process of my home refinance. Today my wife and me were review all this process, that in today financial market is really too complicated, for any person, special if you are a Vietnam veteran. I want to express my sympathy to your organization, and to all your staff and technical support for the extraordinary work accomplishment and for the high professional teamwork. I am a retired Business professor of the University of Puerto Rico, I really valuated all this organization, philosophy and principles, committed to help our veterans on their financial needs for the refinance of their homes, and the way to made veterans qualify for get the best opportunity to finance his home.

Credibility and reliability are the key words that described this organization. New Day USA has setting the principles of what should means the goal path for an effective organization, this organization has show that they have a total compromise with their goal, and a clear compromise with their customer's values. From the first time that I made contact with you we have the most Transparent Communication, I have no doubt that your personal values are making this organization truthful, because Transparency in the logic behind goals and communication with customers, in this present time where you don’t know who you can trust.

You have showed the master of time efficiency handling the process with strong leadership, a masterpiece of any effective organization. With an open communication, and creativity. All the personnel that work on my loan process, show an excellent teamwork, generating effective solutions. There is not way to said Thank to all your personnel and managers. Excellent job.

Get expert buying tips about VA Loan Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2020

My wife and I both had great jobs, and they paid us very well for what we did, but over time we accumulated a large amount of credit card debt. We were making good progress on paying the accounts off, but I was forced to retire due to medical issues, and my wife struggled with her work trying to make up for our loss of income. Little by little we started to struggle with paying our debts but now could only afford to pay the minimum due. We were now just living paycheck to paycheck. It happened so fast.

Our house had quite a bit of equity so we attempted a cash out refinance. Our current lender assured us that they could do a refinance for us, and because they already had the mortgage it would be a quick, easy process with only the minimum paperwork required. Then after we began the process they started delaying things, requiring more and more documentation and wasted time. By this point we had already spent 3 months waiting for loan approval. When they stopped contacting me, I called them and received more excuses. So I watched an ad for New Day on TV, and gave them a call. After explaining the situation with Amanda our agent, we began a new application. I had already been through the appraisal, pest inspection, and had all of the necessary paperwork already done with the current lender so I just sent copies of documents we had already completed.

Only 2 weeks later we already had a closing date with New Day USA. The whole process took only 18 Days, start to finish. Now all of our debt is paid off, we have a lot less bills each month, and now have over 2 thousand dollars less bills to pay each month. New Day was a great help for us, the people we worked with treated us like family, and improved our lives more than I can Express. We now live without the worry we had before, and can even begin to put money into savings every month. Thank you very much New Day! US Navy Retired

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I had sent the following comments to two people. I'll just forward them to you. The first was to Mr. Ben **. That's why it starts, "Hey Ben." Hey Ben, just wanted to take a few minutes and let you know about my loan experience with Kevin, which is overdue but had some pressing events in the family the past few weeks. First of all, this loan was not an easy endeavor. Not because of any situation with New Day or Kevin but unexpected situations that arose beyond any of our control. Because of these circumstances, the loan took about four or five months for issues to be resolved. When Kevin first advised me of the restriction, having to do with square footage that had to be addressed, I thought I would be able to get this resolved in a very short time. Little did I know that this issue would delay the loan process by months due to the unreasonable and, AH, I was dealing with.

I expected that Kevin would give up on me getting the issue resolved and move on to a, more less complicated, process with someone else. That didn't happen. Kevin advised me that, "Mr. Jerry, I'm hanging with you until we get this thing done" ....and he did. He never gave up on me or my persistence to push until something, or someone, broke. Although It cost me over a thousand dollars in legal fees and a lot of wasted time, we were successful.

Through this entire process Kevin was more than a loan agent to me, he was my friend. He consoled me with what I was being, needlessly, put through by the person I bought my property through. Here's an important factor you need to know. I'm 71 years old and my wife of 50 years is 74. I did 2 tours in Vietnam and retired after 35 years with fire/rescue in Seminole County, Florida. My wife is disabled with osteo and Rheumatoid arthritis, CHF and Parkinson's disease. She is very close to needing a walker or wheelchair. This loan was for a remodel of our home to make it handicapped usable.

After years of dealing with death and destruction on my job I have severe PTSD that I am under treatment for. I would get very depressed over the situation I was dealing with over the loan. If Kevin hadn't kept in contact with me and assured me that he was, in for the duration, I would of been a mental wreck. He never gave up on me and kept in close contact with me encouraging and assuring me, all the way, that he had my back. What you have in a representative like Kevin is not just a great company asset, but you have a great human being that has deep feelings and considerations for the people he comes in contact with. I told Kevin several times that, "Kevin, I wish you were my next door neighbor" and I really do. Actually, I intend on contacting Kevin every so often just to say hello and, maybe, chat a little.

Because of Kevin, I will, gladly, refer any veterans I know to New Day. I know this is very long but this few minutes is nothing as to the months of friendship I had with Kevin. If you have any questions for me in reference to my remarks or statements you can feel free to ask or call me at **. Feel free to pass this to whom you deem necessary. Thank you for having such a great person representing your organization....I'd say, "he's a keeper". Jerry **.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

Thomas C. Lynch, RADM (Retired)

Executive Chairman

Dear Mr. Lynch,

I would personally like to appreciate all the hard work and diligent effort that Charles **, Account Executive put into completing and finalizing the refinance of my home. It was his persistence and excellent research hard work that has given my family and I the opportunity to be able to get a fruitful result. On behalf of the ** Family I would like to thank NewDay USA and specially Charles ** for the incredible work opening doors helping us find a way to accomplish our goals. Mr. ** dedication to work and the ability to go the extra mile to help costumers is unparalleled. It will not be an exaggeration to say that due to the complexity of my personal situation I pretty much gave up upon any refinance. Mr. ** however had the positivism and professional brightness in mind in order to achieve this goal. We as a family are very grateful to have been able to conduct business with Charles and we sincerely hope to see him grow into your organization.

Thanking you and your wonderful staff,

STEVEN ** & Family

USARMY Ret.

Original review: Nov. 1, 2019

I requested a re-fi on my home, with 'cash back'. The folks I spoke with were very helpful from the beginning of this process. Because I requested 'cash back' to pay off existing credit card. balances, NEWDAY used my credit report to find and list these balances. Unfortunately, because of the length of time it took to close, I had to make payments on my c.c. accounts so I would not be late with any payments. NEWDAY then sent individual checks TO ME for each account so that I could mail each check to each vendor.

Because of the elapsed time, EACH of my vendors received MORE than what I originally owed for each account. (Over $1200) spread out over 13 accounts. I believe there must be a better way to handle these payments on a re-fi (cash back) basis. Without question, I DID want these accts paid off, but now each cc acct will have to generate refunds back to me. Seems very messy to me. If this (cash back) was handled differently, I would have given a 5 star rating, since the cust reps were very good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NewDay USA (NMLS # 1043)?

Original review: April 1, 2020

Charles ** was informative, knowledgeable and professional throughout. There were times when I was going to forego this process and use my own bank but his assistance and explanations helped me understand the process. I originally was going to just refi and lower my payment but my spouse credit caused us to use another program. I can tell you there are few things worse than settling on something. This is one time where I settled and I think I came out ahead for it.

Original review: March 31, 2020

It was a pleasure to do business with Destinee **. She was polite, friendly, courteous, and extremely professional. She was in constant touch with me, my realtor and the title company to assure that all of us were updated on the latest issues. I would definitely recommend your company to other Veterans.

Original review: March 31, 2020

My husband and I had a very positive experience with our Loan Officer David ** during the entire process. David was polite, resourceful and patient getting our information organized for processing, We will gladly forward our comments on to prospective clients when an opportunity presents itself. We look forward to doing business with your organization in the future should an opportunity arise.

Original review: March 30, 2020

Home refinance. I appreciate how fast, from an inquiry, to a "your approved" and all I wanted to know was "what was this all about" as I read your material. And Kay and I was always talking about how we could get some extra money in our pockets if we could get a lower interest rate. I do not believe that we would have done anything at all if it wasn't for Nick at the other end of my call. I felt very comfortable with this person. Thank you.

Original review: March 30, 2020

Very pleasant experience, our NewDay representative was very helpful, assisting us through the refi. Process from start to finish, she was very thorough, she also conducted herself in the upmost professional manner, Thank You for taking care of our Veterans! I feel Blessed and proud to be a US veteran, I will definitely recommend NewDay USA to fellow Veterans!

NewDay USA (NMLS # 1043) expert review by Michele Lerner

NewDay USA is a mortgage team that is mostly comprised of veterans. It is dedicated to providing veterans with maximum benefits, including special mortgage or reverse mortgage terms.

• Offers VA benefits as well as reverse mortgages: Veterans may qualify for even more funds as a result of having served or continuing to serve with the U.S. military.

• Quick turnaround: NewDay USA processes reverse mortgages within 30 days of application, so consumers get access to money quickly.

• Online and phone customer support: Customers can get support online or over the phone 24 hours a day.

• Focus: Consumers may have a hard time finding information on reverse mortgage products because NewDay USA offers other types of loans as well.

• Information: NewDay USA doesn’t offer any information online about what reverse mortgages are or how they work.

• Best for: Seniors on fixed income and seniors who want to enjoy their later years.

by Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

NewDay USA Company Information

MD
    20759
    (844)-450-1540
    newdayusa.com

Get the news you need delivered to you

Sign up to receive our free weekly newsletter. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.

You’re signed up

We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.