Call toll free
4.25/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

For Veterans, by Veterans, NewDay USA provides VA-guaranteed home loans and refinancing options.

NewDay USA assists Veterans with lowering their current rate to put money back in your pocket each month. The NewDay VA Streamline Refi helps Veterans with a VA mortgage save an average of $2000 every year.

Need cash? The NewDay 100 VA loan allows you to refinance up to 100% of your home's value including mortgage balance.

Looking to buy a home? With Zero-Down VA Home Loan, NewDay USA helps Veterans, like you, get the home you deserve with no down payment.

NewDay USA offers personal loan officers that help you through the entire process.

© NewDayUSA is a registered trade name of New Day Financial, LLC. NMLS ID No. 1043.

NewDay USA (NMLS # 1043) Gallery (2)
View More View More

NewDay USA Reviews

View 2 featured reviews
Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I just wanted to commend Mr. ** for the outstanding job related to re-financing my home. His expertise and professionalism was second to none, he took me step by step through the whole process and made it very user friendly and understandable. I want to thank him for his patience and attention to all details. I'm a Senior and sometimes it's very hard to discern so many things that I use to take for granted. Mr. ** helped me overcome some hurdles and completely won my absolute trust. I feel that it's very important for employees that go above and beyond their normal duties should be recognized and commended for the great job done for their employer and I wanted to take the time and do the right thing. It was a pleasure working with Mr. ** and I wanted you his immediate Managers to know that because all people do nowadays is complain and whine about representatives that they interact with.

Get expert buying tips about VA Loan Lenders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2019

This was our third time going through a refinance process with different lenders and NewDay was by far our best experience yet. Our account manager, Mr. Carlton **, was such a pleasure to work with in this process. He was ahead of the game all the way through and answered each of our questions promptly and made sure we understood what our options were at all times. I am a retired Navy Chief Petty Officer and we thank Admiral Lynch for his service and the top quality people who serve all our veterans with their help in home financing. We are completely satisfied with all aspects of our new mortgage. Thanks to all who helped us obtain this new loan. This will let us do the upgrades on our home we have wanted to do for some time and pay off some bills too. And enjoy our retirement just a little bit more! Thank you all very much.

Original review: May 31, 2019

I cannot say how wonderful the experience from beginning to the end. Daniel ** was the Loan Officer for this loan. Exceptionally gifted, well versed and extremely professional. Told us from day one what New Day was going to do and nothing, absolutely nothing went off track. We started the process on April 29th, 2019, signed the loan docs on May 21st, 2019, received checks and closing papers on May 28th, 2019. Text book process. I have personally been in the Real Estate business since 1971 and am aware of the process one goes through to purchase or refinance a home. Daniel ** will always be referenced in any conversation I have in the future doing Real Estate. A true professional who "knows his stuff". A definite asset to New Day, don't let him go! Again Admiral, you can be extremely PROUD, NEW DAY did another amazing job. Thank you for taking care of my wife and I. Sincerely, Charles and Mi Wol

Original review: Nov. 13, 2018

From the moment I made the call and spoke to Kelly, I felt myself relax. I had been wanting to refinance for a while but was dreading the process. I was only planning to ask questions and continue searching for the right company. Kelly was so grounded and genuine with her questions I knew had found the best company. I was continuously impressed by Kelly's diligence, hard work and keeping the process moving. She was with me every step of the way, I never felt neglected or wondered how things were going. I had a problem with my Quit Claim Deed and she was right there, helped me get this processed correctly and even communicated with my ex-husband to explain what needed to be done.

This was well above anything I expected! I am so satisfied and grateful, I've been telling everyone at work about it. Kelly is definitely an asset to your company and I'm very happy I had the pleasure of doing business with you. I highly recommend to everyone calling New Day first before any other establishment. Thank you so much!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I completed an application online, it was only a few minutes after I sent it the application in that I received a call from Mr. Ben **, he identified himself and asked if it was okay to go over my application. From that time to closing I had no problems, Ben kept me informed all the way. Ben always made it seem like I was talking to a friend and sharing information. In fact, as I sit and think about my experience it doesn't even seem like I went through anything, but the results are here. Again, Mr. Ben ** was very helpful and knowledgeable. If I had to do this again my choice would be NewDay hands down. And yes I would recommend New Day to all my Veteran friends. New Day you were a blessing to me, thanks and God bless you for being the type of company that makes it easy for Veterans.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about NewDay USA (NMLS # 1043)?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

We are on second agent because the first never returned our calls and the second is doing the same. When we asked the status of our application we were told it was suspended due to a time limit. When we asked if they got all our paperwork they said they would call back. LOL still waiting.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

I am completely satisfied with my experience with New Day Financial. My agent, Joshua **, was professional and friendly. He was always quick to respond to my calls or emails and kept me informed and up-to-date on the progress throughout the process and we only missed his projected closing date by one day and that was through no fault on his part. I highly recommend New Day to all my veteran comrades.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

After going through a divorce I had to get a refinance to get my ex off of the loan. Because of my agents negotiation and influence, he was able to work well with underwriting to get my loan completed through all of the hurdles that come along with a divorce. New Day gave me more than a home, they gave me peace. Thank you!!

Original review: Oct. 5, 2019

They ask you multiple times for the same information. They send you disclosures of costs for closing only to have it go up almost everyday. They make promises to you one day and change it the next. If they do this to Veterans I guess they have no shame!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

Ms. ** is my account executive. As a retired Program Manager for the USAF I would have given her all 10's on her job evaluation. Unfortunately I can't give her what she deserves. A promotion!! My experience was great because of the guidance she provided. Her efforts and knowledge afforded her customers will make this a fantastic company. She appears to be veteran oriented person and that is important to us.

NewDay USA (NMLS # 1043) expert review by Michele Lerner

NewDay USA is a mortgage team that is mostly comprised of veterans. It is dedicated to providing veterans with maximum benefits, including special mortgage or reverse mortgage terms.

• Offers VA benefits as well as reverse mortgages: Veterans may qualify for even more funds as a result of having served or continuing to serve with the U.S. military.

• Quick turnaround: NewDay USA processes reverse mortgages within 30 days of application, so consumers get access to money quickly.

• Online and phone customer support: Customers can get support online or over the phone 24 hours a day.

• Focus: Consumers may have a hard time finding information on reverse mortgage products because NewDay USA offers other types of loans as well.

• Information: NewDay USA doesn’t offer any information online about what reverse mortgages are or how they work.

• Best for: Seniors on fixed income and seniors who want to enjoy their later years.

Profile picture of Michele Lerner
Michele Lerner Mortgage & Real Estate Contributing Editor

Michele Lerner, author of “HOMEBUYING: Tough Times, First Time, Any Time”, has been writing about personal finance and real estate for more than two decades. Michele writes for regional, national and international publications in print and online for a variety of audiences including consumers, real estate investors, business owners and real estate professionals.

NewDay USA Company Information