2. Tax Relief
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Get a Free Quote
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.94/5
Visit Website

Larson Tax Relief’s team of licensed professionals can help deliver immediate tax relief to you or your business. With over 14 years of experience and award-winning customer service, they guarantee you’ll be satisfied with their service and care. Larson’s team resolves back tax issues for a wide variety of unique situations and clientele. Call today to see how they can help you. Larson Tax Relief specializes in helping individuals and businesses who owe $20,000 or more in tax debt.

Larson Tax Relief Video
Larson Tax Relief Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Larson Tax Relief Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

Larson has helped me through the whole process and calls me all the time even when there isn't something going on in my account. They work real hard for their clients and have saved me money. They are a great organization.

Larson Tax Relief response

Joseph, thank you so much for the compliments! We thank you for trusting our firm to fix your tax issue. --Larson Management Team

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

I was a small business owner who trusted my tax concerns to my office manager/accountant. I sought the advice of a large “tax relief” agency who scared me more than the IRS. It was only after I found Larson that the cloud of fear and doubt that I would ever be able to be financially free was lifted. They were able to negotiate on my behalf, and I now have an arrangement that helps me fulfill my obligation, without leaving me so strapped that I cannot live with reasonable quality of life. All of this was done for a reasonable rate. I have the utmost respect for this team as the told me exactly what I should expect. Thanks to them I will have met my obligations in the next few months and no longer live in fear. I would recommend their services without reservation.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

Please let Michael and Nathan, my tax reps know how much I appreciate all of their help. In all my years in business, I have never come across a more helpful and responsive group. They have been the calm in my storm and I deeply appreciate having the Larson people on my team during a very difficult time.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

I highly recommend Larson Financial. I have know them for 4 years. They have been here for me even before I became a client of theirs. There was constant communications with the firm to see how they could help me with questions I had. Regardless of what companies I was comparing them to - they were here for me 100%. They returned my calls within 24 hours, even on weekends. They are honest, trustworthy and compassionate. All staff member I have had contact with have gone over and above required.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

Michael and Rachael saved or company. We had a very aggressive IRS agent that was not easy to deal with, but they got him under control. We are close to a payment plan with the IRS. They helped guide us to a path of making consistent weekly tax deposits and tracking them to make sure that the IRS applied them to the right area. Thanks!!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Larson Tax Relief?

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

I have had good experience with Larson Financial. They have been very professional and polite. Anytime I had a question they were quick to respond by phone or email. They were very good to explain procedures and helped me through this process.

Thanks for the review, Bruce! --Larson Management Team

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Michael ** and everybody at Larson Tax Relief helped me resolve a situation with the IRS that had me dreading to look in my mailbox every day. They took over the entire process for me, allowing me to function and pay attention to other aspects of my life. I highly recommend them.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

Due to market conditions, and seasonal limitations, we accrued federal taxes... With Larson Financial assistance, we were able to set up a payment plan we could afford and still function as a small company. Larson was always in communications with us and made sure everything was submitted timely on out behalf.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I am extremely grateful and indebted to Larson Tax Relief for their help and guidance in this very difficult and trying time. Mr **, Mr **, and Ms ** have been very helpful and reassuring in bringing my situation to a very beneficial conclusion! ☺

Larson Tax Relief response

Thomas, thank you so much for your comments about our firm. We always like to see all of these reviews with great things to say about your results.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I needed help on my taxes and I went to Larson financial and tax relief and Emily ** really helped me out. I can't thank her enough. Thank you to Larson Financial. It has relieved so much stress. Now I can get on with my life and move forward.

Larson Tax Relief Company Information