Learn More

2. Tax Relief

4.9/5 (33 ratings)

About Larson Tax Relief

Larson Tax Relief’s team of licensed professionals can help deliver immediate tax relief to you or your business. With over 16 years of experience and award-winning customer service, they guarantee you’ll be satisfied with their service and care. Larson’s team resolves back tax issues for a wide variety of unique situations and clientele. Call today to see how they can help you. Larson Tax Relief specializes in helping individuals and businesses who owe $10,000 or more in tax debt.

Pros

• Family owned and operated
    • Free consult with licensed rep
    • 15-day money-back guarantee

Cons

• Pricing information is not public

Bottom Line

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency and long-term tax relief solutions for businesses and individuals with a minimum of $10,000 in tax debt. They offer a 15-day money back guarantee, and the staff are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents.

Larson Tax Relief Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Larson Tax Relief?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Larson Tax Relief?

Original review: July 20, 2021

Larson Tax relief provides me with peace of mind. They keep me informed of all steps in process. I am so happy I chose them to help me navigate to a resolution for my tax situation. I would highly recommend Larson to anyone who need professional guidance in this difficult process. Thank you for all you do.

Becky

Original review: July 1, 2021

Larson Tax Relief values their customers. They are professional, detail orientated, friendly, and extremely supportive of their customers. They keep their customers up to day on their accounts with quick turnaround for questions and answers. I would recommend them to anyone that is looking for Income Tax, IRS financial support.

Original review: June 20, 2021

Larson Tax Relief has been very good to work with. All questions have always been answered when asked. They were able to settle a tax debt that started out around $130,000.00 and had grown to around $200,000.00 due to interest and penalties for a payment of $50.00 per month. I never would have believed I would get a payment this low. I have already recommended two people previously and will continue to recommend people in the future. Larson Tax Relief is the fourth tax attorney I have used and they are the only one who would answer my questions and the only one that always followed through with the IRS and would give me feedback on the status of the case. What a pleasure it has been to work with them in such a challenging case.

Original review: May 27, 2021

The company was great explaining my options - Alyna worked very close with me and made this a personal experience rather than all business. That allowed me to remain calm through out. All steps were explained in detail which made this a smooth process.

Larson Tax Relief response

We thank you for trusting our firm to take care of your tax issue, and for taking time out to leave a review! -- Larson Management Team

Original review: May 21, 2021

Maria and her team followed through with excellent customer service, prompt responses, and most of all results. Maria delivered as promised and as a result we were able to accomplish our mission and objectives. Once all was achieved, Maria still followed up with me to make sure all was going well and we were satisfied with goals accomplished. Absolutely love her and her execution to completion ensuring 100% satisfaction in a timely manner. HIGHLY RECOMMEND LARSON TAX RELIEF!!! If you don’t have time to waste and need results, you want to hire these professionals without a doubt. Thank you so much Maria and Larson team!

Original review: May 19, 2021

Would like to extend extreme satisfaction w/ Tiffany ** & Alyna **. Their dedication, professionalism & efficiency have not gone unnoticed; I am grateful to both. Thank you to both of these exceptional employees.

Larson Tax Relief response

Thank you so much for your kind words about our team members! -- Larson Management Team

Original review: May 17, 2021

After my divorce, I had a mountain of debt owed to the IRS. I don’t remember the total balance but it was definitely 6 figures. The folks at Larson helped me so much I can’t even express how grateful I am. They were punctual in responding. Very professional and extremely thorough. I am so happy to report that after 10 years of being in debt, I now have a zero balance and current with the IRS. I would absolutely recommend Larson Financial for any all tax problems. Thank you Larson.

Original review: May 13, 2021

I had been running from tax issues for over 8 years. The fear of garnishment was an everyday worry for me, and then I found Larson Tax Relief. What they did was give my family back our lives and our dreams. We can look forward to the future now without fear. They are the best at what they do. :)

Original review: May 11, 2021

I felt that everyone was very helpful in solving all my problems. The staff was helpful and courtesy. I would recommend this organization to my friends and family. I gave a 5 star rating for their professionalism and sense of urgency to address my concerns.

Original review: April 13, 2021

I have had a very good relationship with Larson Financial and in particular with Sarah ** and Emily **. It's not just that the outcome, which was an OIC with the IRS that was a huge relief, was almost unbelievably great, but the professionalism, patience, and kindness with which they handled my case. Sarah checked in with me on a regular basis to make sure I was able to provide documents and to answer my questions. I would highly recommend Larson to anyone who should find themselves in a similar situation on needing tax relief.

Original review: March 2, 2021

I had a horrible time with an extremely rude sales tax collector. She was constantly putting me at a payment that I could not afford and bringing me to tears. I came on with Larson and have worked with Leona and Macy and they have done a great, beyond great job. They knew just how to deal with her lying and degrading and now I'm at a payment that I can actually afford. Yay. Thank you so much.

Larson Tax Relief response

Hi Miranda! Thanks so much for the kind review. We are glad to have helped with the Sales Tax issue! --Larson Management Team

Original review: Feb. 27, 2021

If I could give more than 5 stars I would. Emily & Sarah were unbelievable. They truly broke down my tax situation in chunks & helped to satisfy each accordingly. I was in a pretty heavy bind in terms of IRA withdrawal penalties (hardship in life), coupled with many fees and interest accruing. They were able to methodically attack each piece accordingly and do so at a time when the IRS was thinned out due to Covid. The most beautiful part is they charge a nominal fee which far outweighs what they were able to save/expunge from my tax record. I can't Thank Larson enough for freeing me up & allowing me to move on to a new start without being handicapped by this tax burden. Amen!

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

Very professional and thorough. Friendly staff and completely competent knowledgeable service. Extremely satisfied with results after IRS had issues with not filing tax returns after sale of house owned by parents for 64 years. Capital gain wasn't. An issue. Thanks so much Larson Tax Relief!

Original review: Feb. 24, 2021

I had the results I was looking for with this company. My fiancé asked questions before we decided to hire Larson Financial and they always responded in a timely manner. They saved me thousands of dollars and I am now debt free with the IRS. Thank you Larson Financial!

Larson Tax Relief response

We love to see that you no longer owe the IRS! Thanks for choosing us to play a role in fixing the issue and saving you some money. --Larson Management Team

Original review: Feb. 18, 2021

The best experience and outcome after years of frustration and fret. Alyna, her team, and everyone I came in contact with at Larson Financial were the utmost in professionalism, knowledgeable, and personable. I cannot recommend or sing enough praises for all of their help and guidance. From the initial consult to the final negotiations with the IRS, Larson Financial staff were consistent with their communications and by outlaying of clear expectations. All communication with my file were handled directly with the IRS and the Larson Financial team. This one benefit of many helped to ease my stress, allow me to focus on my day to day priorities, and in the end; saved me thousands of dollars. Thank You Alyna! I consider you a friend and am so grateful!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2021

I thought there was no way out of my tax problem until I you guys called me. Talking with Larson was like a breath of fresh air. You kept helping me when I couldn't pay. Thank you for all you have done for me. You guys are the best.

Larson Tax Relief response

Barry, thanks so much for your kind words in this review! --Larson Management Team

Original review: Feb. 10, 2021

Leona ** has helped us on several matters with the IRS over the years. Each time she has been an invaluable resource — on time, on budget, and exceeding our expectations. I would highly recommend Leona and her team for assistance with any matter related to the IRS big or small.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2021

Getting square with the IRS can be confusing, challenging and intimidating. Maria at Larson Tax Relief made it easy. She walked me through the process and set realistic expectations and checked in with me every few weeks. I was not alone. I so appreciate her consistently working on my behalf - even through Covid - and now that I'm almost at the end (and saving 15k), I know I am going to miss her. I am truly grateful for Maria and the entire staff at Larson.

Larson Tax Relief response

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad we saved you some money and got the issue resolved! --Larson Management Team

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I hired Larson Financial for a personal tax resolution. I worked with Emily and she was fantastic! Very friendly and personable coupled with incredible professionalism. She was incredibly thorough and provided constant communication with updates on how the process was progressing. Her and the team stayed on top of the requests for documentation as the requirements changed. In the end, the outcome was way more favorable than I expected which can be attributed to her knowledge of the process and hard work. Thanks Emily and Larson Financial!

Larson Tax Relief response

Thanks for the great review! We appreciate your business. -- Larson Management Team

Original review: Jan. 5, 2021

Working with Kristine at Larson was very easy and she did what she and the company said they would do. I would recommend them to anyone that needs to deal with owing taxes to the IRS. Kristine was always available to chat when I had any questions as well. Their fees seemed reasonable as well.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

Larson Tax Relief is absolutely the BEST! I had the BEST team help me with my problem! They eased my mind several times! They are so honest, hard working, and do exactly what they say they are going to do! I highly recommend them to anyone having Tax Issues.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2020

My experience with Tiffany and Alyna has been superb. They were friendly, patience and they went beyond the call of duty. I appreciate what was accomplished. I'm relieved that I have something in place and I don't have to worry about the IRS garnishing my account.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

The experience was great, helpful, polite, and professional. I was able to get my IRS issue resolved, which was in the works for many years. Alyna and her team took only a few months to get it resolved. I would highly recommend them on.

Larson Tax Relief response

Thanks so much for your kind words. These reviews help people pick the best help for them when they are shopping. Thanks! -- Larson Management Team

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

From start to finish, was kept informed. All staff were friendly and comfortable to work with. I'm pleased with the results and all my questions were answered promptly. I definitely would recommend Larson to all that have had my same experience. Thank you Larson.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

This experience has been great to work with Larson team. The team assigned to me worked me through everything. When I had questions they was quick to answer even with COVID-19. I would recommend them to anyone that really needs their service. I may not got everything I wanted but I am very pleased with their service. Randi and Destiny have been great to work with.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2020

My husband got into a serious tax situation whereas he didn't file for almost ten years. The letters from the IRS were coming, almost daily. Larson Tax Relief helped take the burden off of us. They were professional and caring and made a bad situation much easier.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

I had what you call a "911" tax issue. I called up Larson Tax Relief, gave them some info, paid them a reasonable fee and VOILAAAAAA. I was good with the IRS and Larson worked out a deal with them for me. I didn't have to be involved AT ALL. These guys are AWESOME. Thank you.

Larson Tax Relief response

Thanks for your business, Atef! We are thrilled that we could help you in your time of need to fix the IRS issues. -- Larson Management Team

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

I am so happy that I decided to go with Larsen Tax services. Maria has been a blessing to me. I owed back taxes for multiple years and she had negotiated with the IRS a plan that is affordable. I finally feel the weight of trying to handle this on my own lifted. I would refer this company over and over again for many years to come. Thank you so much for helping me.

Larson Tax Relief response

Sharice, Thanks so much for your business and your kind words. We certainly do have some great people working here! -- Larson Management Team

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

I have have had the fortune to work with Steve, and the team at Larson for several years, regarding a myriad of very difficult challenges. All along the way, he and everyone at Larson, has been extremely prompt, professional, empathetic, and honest in helping me find realistic solutions. If I could give them 10 stars it would be well deserved. I am forever grateful to the team at Larson.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

The Larson Team was responsive, effective, and kept me in the loop. Most importantly, they achieved the results they were hired. I would not hesitate Rebecca and Michael's services to any company or individual needing assistance with IRS issues. The fees they charged were well worth the results they produced.

Larson Tax Relief Company Information