Call toll free
4.91/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Larson Tax Relief’s team of licensed professionals can help deliver immediate tax relief to you or your business. With over 14 years of experience and award-winning customer service, they guarantee you’ll be satisfied with their service and care. Larson’s team resolves back tax issues for a wide variety of unique situations and clientele. Call today to see how they can help you. Larson Tax Relief specializes in helping individuals and businesses who owe $20,000 or more in tax debt.

BOTTOM LINE

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency and long-term tax relief solutions for businesses and individuals with a minimum of $20,000 in tax debt. They offer a 15-day money back guarantee and the staff are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents.

PROS

• 15-day money back guarantee
  • NATP accredited
  • Enrolled agents on staff

CONS

• Pricing information is not public

Top Larson Tax Relief Reviews

02/06/2019

We felt like we were getting bullied by the IRS and did not know where to turn. We found Larson Financial to be highly competent and professional. They held our hand from the beginning to the end. My tax problem has been resolved to a manageable payment.

02/25/2019

I owed hundreds of thousands of dollars to the IRS ... Not only did we find a resolution to minimize the debt to only a couple percent of the original amount but Larson has made it as easy as possible. Always emailing and calling me to check in. I can't recommend them enough.

Larson Tax Relief services

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency tax relief and long-term tax solutions. They offer IRS and state tax relief services for both business and private individuals.

They offer the following services:

• Long-term tax relief
  • Unfiled tax returns
  • Missing tax returns
  • Wage garnishment

Emergency Tax Relief

If you’ve recently received an Intent to Levy notice, facing wage garnishment or asset seizure, Larson Tax Relief can help provide relief for these time-sensitive and pressing matters.

Long-Term Tax Relief

Larson Tax Relief understands the broad range of issues that you may face. Some clients may simply need more time to pay what they owe, while others may need to negotiate a reduced payment. Larson works to find the right long-term tax resolution for you.

Business Tax Relief

Larson's staff of business tax relief experts help with several common tax-related issues, such as payroll tax, personal taxes for single-member LLCs, bank levies and asset seizures. Larson estimates as much as 80% of work done by the firm is business tax relief efforts — meaning they’re well-versed in the corporate side of tax law. Business tax relief options may include installment agreements, levy reversals, tax liens, offers in compromise, and corporate formation or shutdown.

How does Larson Tax Relief work?

Larson Tax Relief will work on your behalf to negotiate a settlement or payment plans with the IRS. There are a few potential resolutions for tax relief.

Larson Tax Relief Resolutions

Installment Agreement
With an installment agreement, you pay back the debt owed either in whole or the agreed amount negotiated with multiple payments over a set length of time.
IRS Offer in Compromise
With an offer in compromise (OIC), the IRS accepts a fraction of your total debt as paid in full. This is sometimes referred to as a “pennies on the dollar” settlement.
IRS Currently Not Collectible Status
For individuals who do not have the financial ability or assets to reasonably pay back what is owed, Larson may be able to work with the IRS to grant a “currently not collectible” status. This essentially puts a pause on the IRS’s collection efforts for a certain period of time.
Partial Pay Installment Agreement
Larson Tax Relief refers to partial pay relief as a hybrid between an installment agreement and an offer in compromise. You’ll only be responsible for paying back part of what you owe, and you’ll be able to pay the amount back over time in installments.
Business Tax Relief resolutions
For business tax relief, Larson can negotiate relief as a corporate shut down or a new corporate formation. Your plans for the future of your business will determine which tax relief option Larson chooses.

The Larson Tax Relief team

Larson Tax Relief employs 20 agents that are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents. Enrolled agents are federally-licensed tax professionals approved by the U.S. Department of Treasury to represent taxpayers in regard to collections, audits and appeals with the IRS.

Accreditations: National Association of Enrolled Agents and National Association of Tax Professionals.

Larson Tax Relief FAQ

How much does Larson Tax Relief cost?
Because each case is unique, Larson Tax Relief does not provide public pricing information.
Does Larson Tax Relief offer any type of guarantee?

While no tax relief company can guarantee results (and you should be wary of any that do), Larson Tax Relief does offer a satisfaction guarantee, as well as a 15-day money back guarantee if you’re unsatisfied with their work.

You can also view redacted results from real customers on their website to see what they’ve accomplished for their clients.

Do we recommend Larson Tax Relief?

Doing tax relief on your own can be overwhelming; however, if you’ve concluded that hiring an expert is the right route for you, we think Larson Tax Relief is a good option. When assessing if a company is trustworthy, their track record is the first place to start, so Larson offers a collection of redacted results on their website. These results reveal exactly what settlements they’ve negotiated for their clients and give you a good sense of the results expected if you choose to do business with them. The 15-day money back guarantee they have in place is another good trust indicator in the business’ favor. Having the right qualifications makes all the difference, and we like that Larson Tax Relief has a sizeable number of enrolled agents on staff.

317 Larson Tax Relief Consumer Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I have been behind in my taxes, they have assisted me with working with the IRS. While my account has not been reduced or forgiven as other agencies promise, at least I am not being harassed. My account is currently on hold with with the same amount due, I was thinking rather than pay a monthly fee... I might as well send that to the IRS. Would I recommend, I would say yes as they can navigate the path for you if have never been in this situation ever before.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

Ted and his team did a fine job setting up my payment plans with the IRS and State of Colorado. I did not have to deal with either entity directly through the process. It turned out to be a pretty painless process.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

It’s unfortunate in our day and age that it’s so complicated for an individual to figure out tax laws and how to proceed with various government procedures. I don’t remember how I initially found Larson financial but I’m so glad that I did. Theodore ** has been representing me from the beginning and I can’t thank him and his team enough for all that they have done. I owed hundreds of thousands of dollars to the IRS and Ted has been here to help me every step of the way. Not only did we find a resolution to minimize the debt to only a couple percent of the original amount but Larson has made it as easy as possible. Always emailing and calling me to check in and make sure that everything is going smoothly, always notifying me whenever they have any communication with the government and any changes that come along with it. I can’t recommend them enough for all the work that they have done for me and my family.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

I was in need of assistance with multiple years of tax debt, and found Larson Financial online as rated one of the top 5 dealing with tax issues. They definitely have lived up to their rating, and reputation. They have dealt with both IRS and state tax issues, and have been instrumental in ensuring the IRS did not take action while setting up a payment plan. They are very professional, knowledgeable, communicate well, and definitely minimized the stress I was experiencing. I would highly recommend them to anyone needing assistance in dealing with the IRS.

Larson Tax Relief response

We are so glad that you were able to find us on the internet, and get the help you need! We appreciate the compliments and recommendation. --Larson Management

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

We received all the support from your tax firm our company is Valley Wipers, LLC and the owner is Mr. Sergio ** and we are very happy with your service and Mr. ** is part of your firm, he has done an awesome job. I do recommend you as a good tax relief.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Larson Tax Relief?

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

Larson Tax Relief contacted me when the IRS put a lien on me and was garnishing my wages to help me with my tax problem and we were able to get my $60k IRS debt down to $900. That did a amazing job, talked me though every step and explained and answered everything very well to me. Amazing people there.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I have been very happy with Larson Financial. They have handled 2 different tax problems I had from my business. They always return your call and they keep in touch with you. They're knowledgeable on how to handle the tax departments. They were referred to me and I would refer them to anyone.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Larson took excellent care of our tax issues. They took care of everything quickly and professionally. I did not have to do anything. I highly recommend Larson to anyone who has tax issues that need to be resolved. You will be impressed, amazed and grateful that you hired Larson.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

I was introduced to Larson Financial by a lawyer who helped me on a loan modification. Larson Financial agreed to review my federal and state tax liability situations, negotiating the revenue agencies and reducing the liabilities to about 90% in a matter of weeks. This was amazing to me, because I couldn't find the correct federal bureaus in the years before this. All communications and documents could be accomplished by emails and phone calls. It is a professionally run and user friendly business operation. The staff are courteous and expert. I absolutely recommend Larson Financial for all clients who require solutions for tax liabilities.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

To say Larson did a great job would be an understatement. I was stressed out to a level that if I wasn't in such good shape I probably would have had a heart attack. Micheal did a wonderful job and I would say went above and beyond what he had to do. He not only help with my tax issues he also helped me out in some personal situations. It was truly a blessing for me to find Larson and I would recommend them to anyone who needs help with there tax issues. I don't know how any of the other people perform at this company but for me Micheal was the right person at the right time.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Larson Financial did an exceptionally great job for us! Everyone that we worked with was very kind, thoughtful & went the extra mile to get us relief on our taxes. Awesome, Awesome people! They all definitely deserve a five-star review!!!

Larson Tax Relief response

Thanks for the review and your kind words. Reviews like this are truly a wonderful reward for our work! Thank you so much. --Larson Management

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

They have helped us greatly in solving out tax problems. We have received timely reports on our position with the IRS and they have been timely with answers to our questions. We have continued our relationship with them for another year as we are very satisfied with their continued help.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

We had a fantastic experience with Larson Tax Relief. You can tell from the first conversation that they are a company that truly cares about you as a person and cares about your situation. They took their time, they were friendly and got the job done in just a little over a month. What a relief it was for us to know we were in such good hands. Thank you Larson Group. We appreciate your expertise and friendliness and most of all treating us like real people.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

Larson Financial helped lift a heavy levy from the IRS. The IRS was garnishing more than $1000 from my bi-weekly paycheck. The garnishment put a strain on my family as we live in big city. Our family of two adults and four children faced eviction, break up and starvation. Leona ** and her team worked tirelessly to lift the levy even during the government shutdown. The team showed resolve, integrity and a level of professionalism I have never experienced. They followed up with tax advocates, talked directly to the IRS and helped lift the levy, The IRS means business when they come to collect. Larson Financial and Leona ** are on your side and they will help you.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

I had a complicated issue with several states and Larson was able to help me deal with the two state agencies and IRS to set up a plan that worked for me financially. They gave me regular updates on the status of negotiations on my behalf and I’m pleased overall with the results.

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

IRS Payroll tax & Trust Fund Recovery Penalty - Leona and Betty have been by my side every step of the way in this very stressful process. Whenever I need information or help in any way, they are both very responsive and communicative. I truly feel that they understand my case and are my advocates in helping to bring it to a best-case conclusion. I would highly recommend them.

Larson Tax Relief response

We are very appreciative of your review and recommendation. Glad we could help!! --Larson Management

Original review: Feb. 19, 2019

My experience is been excellent. The employees are caring people. My situation was not easy, but from the moment I call they started working on my case and were able to stop the IRS from garnishment my pay. They are very attentive and knowledgeable. They always return my call in a promptly manner. I will always be so grateful to Yara, Melissa and Mr. **.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2019

Theodore has done an excellent job with my account. He and the Larson team have been excellent. There were two other people that handled the account prior to Theodore and their performance was far below what I expected. Theodore has been great!!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2019

My husband had outstanding legacy tax issues that Larson helped to submit all paperwork with the IRS and stop the additional fees that were accruing. Really great service in navigating all the paperwork, communications to me as well as quick response time for all questions. No complaints and would definitely recommend their services.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2019

I want to take a moment to recommend Larson Financial to anyone in need of help with tax problems with the Internal Revenue Department or finances in general.

I had a considerable tax deficiency with the IRS and had attempted to resolve it directly with the IRS with no success. I decided I needed professional help for my tax issues. I found there are a lot of companies who are available to assist. I review several before calling Larson Financial.

One of the first things that impressed me was the feeling of concern for my issues and the willingness to listen to my complete issues before proceeding or recommending a course of action. I was advised of the options and assigned to a team that would be working with me. I was asked to supply some documents for review. The team worked timely and advised my options from which I chose to proceed. I could not be happier with the results. Larson Financial was able to work out an agreement with the IRS that works for me and resolved my issues. The people at Larson Financial are top notch and I highly recommend this firm.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

My experience with Larson Tax Relief has been very positive. Whether it is myself or my husband communicating with them, everyone has been prompt and professional. They have helped turn a very stressful situation into a manageable one. We are very appreciative of all they have done for us.

Larson Tax Relief response

We are so happy that we have been able to alleviate some stress for you. Thanks for your review! --Larson Management

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I have been working with Larson Tax Relief since October of 2016 on both my IRS tax debt and the tax debt owed to the CAFTB. The combined total debt is just over $800k. This journey has been one of the most stressful and emotional processes I have ever been through. Lots of fear, anxiety and worry. However, working with Larson has made that process so much easier. I could have never of done it without them. I do believe that we are on the closing stretch, when this is behind us I would be a strong advocate of their services and would be willing to help with any marketing, commercials or testimonials. Hiring a firm to represent you take courage and trust, not knowing who will be sincere and get the job done. Larson Tax Relief is that partner.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

I have been working with Larson Financial for quite a while now and have been very pleased with everything that they’ve done for me. They stay in contact with me on a regular basis and let me know what is going on with my back taxes. They are in contact with the IRS and I have a better peace of mind knowing that Larson Financial has my back. I would highly recommend them to anyone. The people are helpful and so friendly!

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

When we were having issues with late tax payments, Larson Tax Relief was recommend to us by another one of their clients. We found Larson to be extremely knowledgeable and helpful in getting us the agreement with the IRS that we needed be able to afford. They were also able to deal with any glitches that we had.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I choose a star rating of 3 basically because I am satisfied with the experience because of the work that is being done on my behalf. To say that I am happy with the experience would not be accurate basically because of the length of time that I have been a client of Larson's which is NOT to say that they have been negligent with their representation but to say that I have spent a lot of money in getting some closure to this problems. When I first approached Larson, there was a deal put in place with the IRS by the individual who was representing me at the time.

He left and I was passed to a second individual who didn't like the deal and started new negotiations, that person left and then came another and another until I am working with either my 4th or 5th representative. (I have lost count) Each one requiring more and more money which could have been used to pay off the original debt. However, I am getting off the subject as this should be about the work. Now being an accountant or actually knowledgeable in how these negotiations work, I can say that as far as I can see, the individual that is now representing me appears to have my best interest at heart and after all of these years with the various Larson representatives, I am finally feeling like someone is actually trying to help me and not just make money for the company which is how I felt previously.

The down fall is after you have invested literally thousands of dollars (which I have), you feel trapped and the expense of starting over is so overwhelming, you pray and hope for the best. In fairness to Larson, I cannot blame the length of time that I have been a client entirely on them as there were certain responsibilities that I had which I could not meet because of huge assessments I was required to pay only to end up in default year after year after year. The bottom line is this is not a happy experience because it is ongoing but a satisfying experience because it is being addressed.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I’ve been thoroughly pleased with Larson and the staff. I like that any issues with the IRS that has surfaced have been quickly addressed. I like the communication between Larson and myself, I do not have any problems getting in touch with staff when I need to.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

My experience with Larson Tax Relief has been a very positive experience. I didn’t know what to expect when I enlisted their aid. I found that everyone with the firm who assisted me were professional and reassuring. I was very pleased with the end result.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

My experience with Larson Financial and Michael ** has been excellent. Michael is a very good at Attorney. He gets results. He is also very good at explaining a complicated situation and explaining options. His response time is amazing. Nathan ** is also excellent to work with. I appreciate everything they have done on my behalf.

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

I just want to say thank you to Larson Tax Relief! I especially want to thank Leona ** and Betty **! They were the greatest through my whole difficult process. Please! Please! Call Larson Tax Relief for any of your tax needs! You won't be disappointed!!!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

Larson Financial was very efficient in keeping me "in the loop" every step of the way. Communication is the key! My Federal and State taxes were resolved much to my satisfaction. I would highly recommend them to family and friends.

Thank you for the recommendation. We appreciate it! --Larson Management