Call toll free
4.89/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Larson Tax Relief’s team of licensed professionals can help deliver immediate tax relief to you or your business. With over 14 years of experience and award-winning customer service, they guarantee you’ll be satisfied with their service and care. Larson’s team resolves back tax issues for a wide variety of unique situations and clientele. Call today to see how they can help you. Larson Tax Relief specializes in helping individuals and businesses who owe $20,000 or more in tax debt.

Larson Tax Relief Video
Larson Tax Relief Gallery (4)
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Larson Tax Relief Reviews

View 3 featured reviews
Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

We are very grateful to your company, and most especially Brent **, for helping us resolve several years of back taxes. We can’t say enough good things about Brent — his knowledge of tax law, his great professionalism and integrity, his patience and compassion, and his diligence in always keeping us informed of developments. We are grateful to your firm, to Brent, and to the high ethical standards you all exemplify. We would recommend Brent to anyone who has a tax issue.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2019

We had a major issue looming with Uncle Sam. They took control, negotiated on our behalf and we very pleased with the outcome. Don't wait until the last minute. The more time you allow Larson to work the better chances your outcome will be.

Larson Tax Relief response

Charles, Thank you so much for trusting us to take over with the government taxing authorities on your behalf. You are correct... the more time we have, the better the results. Thanks again! -- Larson Management Team

Original review: July 25, 2019

I communicated with several Tax Relief agencies in my desperate search for help. I must say that through it all, the most helpful, honest and professional of them all was Larson Tax Relief. They treated me with dignity and respect throughout the entire process. Before they took my case, I felt as if I had a 500-lb gorilla on my back and no way to get it off. They quickly took over and provided a sense of relief that is hard to put into words. They would call me, send me text messages and emails, keeping me informed.

I knew without question, that I had an advocate that was looking out for my best interest. I was not "just another social security number" to them. They negotiated on my behalf and came up with a solution that me and my family could handle without too much hardship. I absolutely recommend Larson Tax Relief to everyone that has the 500-lb tax gorilla on their backs. I would like to give a special shout-out to Michael, Veronica, Lucas and the Larson brothers. They are wonderful, compassionate people!

Larson Tax Relief response

Kenneth, Thank you so much for trusting our company to get the '500 pound gorilla' OFF your back! We appreciate your trust.

Original review: July 23, 2019

Working with Larson has been a very good thing for myself personally. Trying to deal direct with the State of Illinois and with the IRS agents had been a nightmare. Larson took that burden off my shoulder and made me feel I was supported. Job completed while working together. Thank you! Would recommend Larson.

Original review: July 13, 2019

Erin always calmed my fears and was very patient with me. It took a long time to settle our case and many times I would call being very frustrated and scared. Erin would very calmly explain what was going on and reassure me that we were on the right track.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Larson Tax Relief?

Original review: July 9, 2019

The staff at Larson Tax Relief was very professional, timely and overall a great company to have represent me during a very trying time. The staff really did take the stress out of a bad situation. I would highly recommend them to anyone that has a serious tax problem that needs resolving.

Original review: July 5, 2019

Larson Tax Relief did a great job working on my case. They were quick and through. They kept me in the loop at all times. They made me feel comfortable and confident that they could settle my case. I would definitely recommend them.

Larson Tax Relief response

Thank you for leaving this review! We are always pleased when we can fix a case quickly. -- Larson Management Team

Original review: June 25, 2019

When I can to Larson, my business and personal taxes were a mess. Emily, Jennifer and Sara along with the rest of the staff went above and beyond my expectations to get me all straightened out. I hired them awhile ago and will remain a customer. They will be there with everything you need even after they get whatever it is done that you might need with their monitoring service. They just do not say goodbye they become a part of your tax life so they will always keep you up to date with their professionalism. Top notch company that I will keep and will recommend to anyone who needs the services that they provide. A++

Original review: June 21, 2019

Let me start by saying all that matters to me are results. Not only did they deliver and cut 10k off of what I owe the IRS, Larson set up an easy payment plan of 100$ a month. I can’t say enough about the professionalism and care I received from day one by every person working at Larson. If you need help with Tax problems do not hesitate to reach out.

Original review: June 18, 2019

My experience with Emily ** and Jennifer **, at Larson Financial, was exceptional. They both were very easy to talk with, returned my calls or emails within the same day, and very informative with tax laws. My situation involved innocent spouse, where I was recently divorced, and my ex-husband did not pay his taxes for several years. They were able to get me tax relief of 100% owed against my social security number, the amount owed was about $280,000. They worked diligently to see that my account was brought to zero.

Larson Tax Relief response

Wanda, we are so happy we were able to get you innocent spouse relief. Thanks for trusting our firm with this situation! --Larson Management

Larson Tax Relief Company Information