Learn More

4.9/5 (34 ratings)

About Larson Tax Relief

Larson Tax Relief’s team of licensed professionals can help deliver immediate tax relief to you or your business. With over 16 years of experience and award-winning customer service, they guarantee you’ll be satisfied with their service and care. Larson’s team resolves back tax issues for a wide variety of unique situations and clientele. Call today to see how they can help you. Larson Tax Relief specializes in helping individuals and businesses who owe $10,000 or more in tax debt.

Pros

• Family owned and operated
    • Free consult with licensed rep
    • 15-day money-back guarantee

Cons

• Pricing information is not public

Bottom Line

Larson Tax Relief specializes in emergency and long-term tax relief solutions for businesses and individuals with a minimum of $10,000 in tax debt. They offer a 15-day money back guarantee, and the staff are members of the National Association of Enrolled Agents.

Larson Tax Relief Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Larson Tax Relief?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Larson Tax Relief?

Original review: Dec. 29, 2020

The experience was great, helpful, polite, and professional. I was able to get my IRS issue resolved, which was in the works for many years. Alyna and her team took only a few months to get it resolved. I would highly recommend them on.

Larson Tax Relief response

Thanks so much for your kind words. These reviews help people pick the best help for them when they are shopping. Thanks! -- Larson Management Team

Original review: Dec. 28, 2020

From start to finish, was kept informed. All staff were friendly and comfortable to work with. I'm pleased with the results and all my questions were answered promptly. I definitely would recommend Larson to all that have had my same experience. Thank you Larson.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

This experience has been great to work with Larson team. The team assigned to me worked me through everything. When I had questions they was quick to answer even with COVID-19. I would recommend them to anyone that really needs their service. I may not got everything I wanted but I am very pleased with their service. Randi and Destiny have been great to work with.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2020

My husband got into a serious tax situation whereas he didn't file for almost ten years. The letters from the IRS were coming, almost daily. Larson Tax Relief helped take the burden off of us. They were professional and caring and made a bad situation much easier.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

I had what you call a "911" tax issue. I called up Larson Tax Relief, gave them some info, paid them a reasonable fee and VOILAAAAAA. I was good with the IRS and Larson worked out a deal with them for me. I didn't have to be involved AT ALL. These guys are AWESOME. Thank you.

Larson Tax Relief response

Thanks for your business, Atef! We are thrilled that we could help you in your time of need to fix the IRS issues. -- Larson Management Team

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

I am so happy that I decided to go with Larsen Tax services. Maria has been a blessing to me. I owed back taxes for multiple years and she had negotiated with the IRS a plan that is affordable. I finally feel the weight of trying to handle this on my own lifted. I would refer this company over and over again for many years to come. Thank you so much for helping me.

Larson Tax Relief response

Sharice, Thanks so much for your business and your kind words. We certainly do have some great people working here! -- Larson Management Team

Original review: Nov. 4, 2020

I have have had the fortune to work with Steve, and the team at Larson for several years, regarding a myriad of very difficult challenges. All along the way, he and everyone at Larson, has been extremely prompt, professional, empathetic, and honest in helping me find realistic solutions. If I could give them 10 stars it would be well deserved. I am forever grateful to the team at Larson.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

The Larson Team was responsive, effective, and kept me in the loop. Most importantly, they achieved the results they were hired. I would not hesitate Rebecca and Michael's services to any company or individual needing assistance with IRS issues. The fees they charged were well worth the results they produced.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

Thank you, Sarah and Emily! Our experience with Larson exceeded our expectations. We are so grateful! So helpful and experienced. We would definitely recommend to everyone looking for help with IRS issues. This company is so helpful and good with communication and keeping in touch about your case and what is going on.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

When we incurred some issues with our tax status - we were assisted by Larson Financial to serve as advocate, intermediary, and interpreter of IRS processes and issues. They effectively halted the IRS bullying behaviors and helped us to navigate the process to successfully resolve our issue without significant financial damage to our company or our personal finances. We are now clear of our IRS issues... And greatly thank the advisors at Larson for their help.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

I was worried about an Audit with the Internal Revenue Service and I was referred to a CPA here in Houston but I did not get a good first impression so I had to cut him off and I was desperate until my Dad (Francis **) referred me to Larson Financial Tax Relief. Their response was awesome, they took their time to listen to my case and was assured of a positive solution. when Michael ** took over my case he acted very professionally, he was following up with The IRS and giving me feedbacks. He always answered or returned my calls and made me feel assured of my case till the end. I will always recommend Larson Tax Relief to my colleagues at any time. Thank You.

Larson Tax Relief response

Thanks so much for your review. We are certainly glad we could help you through these difficult times! -- Larson Management Team

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

Had a very good experience with Maria and her Team at Larson Tax Relief. It is always comforting when you work with someone that is quite knowledgeable AND has relaxing people skills. Makes you feel like more than just another number. Additionally, the process was explained to me in easy to understand detail. Maria was very patient to make sure I understood everything. And, the process itself was quite quick with a resolution within less than a month after beginning the process. An overall great experience.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

My experience with Larson financial was great. I wanted to do an offer and compromise with the IRS. They made the process very painless and easy. I had to do pretty much nothing after I submitted my financial documents to Larsen financial. The process is a long one but that's due to the IRS. I would highly recommend Larson financial to anyone looking for assistance.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

I worked with Alyna ** to help negotiate my tax problems. Alyna was exceptional in response time and commitment to getting response from the IRS despite the low staffing and slow times due to COVID. She was successfully able to help me in my hard times from Bankruptcy and aid in an agreement from IRS. I would like to thank her and Larson for the help.

Larson Tax Relief response

Thanks for your business, Jason! While it sometimes is hard to get a response from the IRS, especially during this pandemic, we are thrilled we could get your issue fixed. Thanks for trusting us to do the work. --Larson Management Team

Original review: Sept. 23, 2020

I'm very please with the service of Larson Tax Relief did for us. They help me with our taxes personal and business, is a relief when you have someone to trust and do the hard work, we are very grateful.

Larson Tax Relief response

Thanks for trusting our firm to help with your tax matters! We realize there are hundreds of tax resolution companies to choose from, and we are honored to have you choose Larson Tax Relief. Thanks -- Larson Management Team

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

For anyone with hesitation as once I was. Larson Tax Relief didn't promise me false hope, but gave me facts and law that helped me make the best decision for my situation. Not once in the 4 years of fixing my situation did they ever ignore my emails or phone calls. The task was completed in the time frame that was given. I highly recommend Larson Tax Relief to anyone in need of Help. My experience was with Emily and Jennifer. Kind Souls.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

Maria and Kelsey performed each and every service very professionally. Tax issues are always very concerning to the layperson like me and they did an excellent job of explaining each step of the process. I could not have ask for more from either of them. They are a great team.

Larson Tax Relief response

Stephen, we believe our employees are the best in the country at what they do. Thanks for the kind words about them! -- Larson Management Team

Original review: Sept. 10, 2020

Larson prepared and submitted 7+ years of back tax returns. I met with Larson 1 time. After that initial meeting, the process was automatic after providing the necessary documents. Larson was efficient, professional and very knowledgeable of current IRS processes and procedures. Once submitted, the IRS agreed with the returns and I was able to receive refunds and relief. I would highly recommend Larson for those in a sticky situation.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

While working for a large corporation, I traveled extensively & over a number of years was based in 3 states, during that time I had some capital gains & some complications that caused me to fall behind on filing, even though some taxes were being paid through withholding. I contacted Larson & they were able to get some deductions that I'd never expected to be available, turning, what I thought was gonna be a nightmare into a very manageable situation. They use an approach that gives you a tax expert & the resources of a very competent staff to help with every step of the way. I would highly recommend them, and was very pleased with their service! My thanks especially to Nicole **, Jim ** & Rich **!!!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

I have been extremely satisfied with the level of service Larson has provided over the past couple of years, relentlessly working on helping resolve my issues with the IRS and the FTB. Sandra and Erin have arranged for several payment plans which has had the desired effect of stopping collection activity and giving me the time I need to resolve my debt. They never gave me any unrealistic notions about discounts or waiving of tax debt (since I would not have qualified), but rather provided realistic expectations around how I could arrange for manageable payment structures. I appreciate the honesty and transparency. Thanks for the ongoing assistance. I look forward to not needing you anymore.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2020

It is never easy to admit that you have tax problems and so a lot of us try to push them aside hoping that they will go away at some point in time. Unfortunately that’s never gonna happen and with good reason we as people of the United States need to take responsibility to helping our country out By paying our fair share of taxes. In my recent past I was one of these people I’ve been scared unsure definitely on trusting of people that said they would help me solve my problem. I even tried years ago to take care of it with another company to the point of where I was being lied to about how much I would have to pay so in the end I decided to do nothing which was the worst possible avenue for me to take. A lot of us are in the same Situation.

Recently I received a phone call from Larson Tax Relief out of Denver Colorado unlike all of the other pamphlets and emails and telephone calls that I had received. Before these people really seemed to want to help me come to a resolution with the IRS. No matter what this is not a simple fix for most of us and for years it’s easier to put it aside In the hopes that it will all go away. I agreed to work with them to try and settle what are they owed and come up with a solution. At no point in time did this company leave me hanging. Leave me with unanswered questions. At no point did they ever not return my phone calls, did they not return my emails, were ever hard to get a hold of and always Have had my best interest as their main objective. There is not another company that I know of have heard of that. I would recommend more highly.

They are extremely competent. Absolutely effective and very determined to take care of your needs regarding these issues which in my case were very troubling. I want to thank especially The people helping me at Larson tax relief which are Erin ** and her assistant Sandra **. I would like to thank them from the bottom of my heart for helping me through this trying time for now I am able to go forward with my life without the worry of garnishments Levi‘s repossessions or any of the problems that Can come from unpaid taxes.

I cannot say enough about the team or this company and without a doubt would recommend them to any and all people that are in the same situation as I was. They are a team that does not quit. That works constructively to figure out the best solution for your problem. It is always on your side with Realistic goals and expectations. If you are in the same situation I was giving them a shot. I guarantee you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by working with them to solve your problems. Sincerely Brad **

Larson Tax Relief response

Thanks for the review, Brad! Glad we could help after another firm lied about what they could achieve for you. -- Larson Management Team

Original review: Aug. 26, 2020

I appreciate the fact that they were willing to get me a new agent when the first one was unable to do some of the things promised. I also like that the senior rep did get me some IRS information that I was looking for. Despite the Covid-19 situation, James moved in a timely fashion and did a pretty good job keeping me informed on his progress. I believe he gave it his best effort and got results.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2020

I want to express my gratitude and thanks to Larson Tax Relief and specifically Ted ** and his team. I worked with Ted and got a tax debt of 35,000 down to 15k with the IRS (including fees to Larson) - and by the time I even had to make my first payment to IRS it had been reduced to just over 12k. Ted negotiated a very livable payment (VERY) - and after parting ways satisfactorily - I spoke with the IRS about now being on disability - and they reduced that payment by another 50.00 which makes me ecstatic!

Larson Tax Relief response

We are so happy that we were able to save you so much money. That really makes us happy when we are able to do that! Thanks for choosing our firm out of all the options you had. -- Larson Management Team

Original review: Aug. 21, 2020

I find Leona ** to be exceptional at communicating comforting during a very difficult and somewhat scary situation. We had an accounting firm that ran point for us and turned out to be completely incompetent. I own 3 business including a large pub in Los Angles. My schedule is very hectic. I hired an accounting company that came highly recommended. They did not pay our taxes for 18 months in 2 companies. They kept all our QuickBooks and then sued us. Leona is working through all of the issues with the IRS EDD and sales tax. She is responsive and has been very effective at keeping us open and running. Corvid came and our Pub was shuttered by Governor Newsom. My land use company lost 70% of revenue and Leona kept in contact and kept us informed. She is exceptional.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2020

I recommend Larson Tax Relief to anyone who needs assistance in dealing with the IRS. They helped be get out of a bad situation that I saw as never ending. To say they work miracles is an understatement. I really don't have any bad to say about the company. Review of Zarek **. I could not have been more lucky to have been assigned this individual. Zarek was understanding, honest and forthcoming from the very beginning. You never have to worry or question his motives, as he is always looking out for your best interest. His communication was impeccable, and I was always able to contact him and he was very quick to respond. I never felt as though I was receiving any less than his full attention when we were speaking or dealing with issues.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2020

I can’t even find the words to describe my experience with Larson Financial. I had every tax problem on Earth, both personal and business, I had gotten sick and off the track for a long while. Prior to Larson I had hired two other firms to represent me and find resolution, which at the end of a year and nothing resolved, they would drop me citing the case had no solution. When I found Larson, I was impressed on how efficient and professional their service was. Within a year all my issues have been resolved to my satisfaction and even to my surprise. I thank God every day that I came across this firm and can finally sleep at night.

Elena S.

Original review: July 29, 2020

When I started receiving letters from the IRS for years of back taxes I didn't know what to do. I checked the internet for a company that could help me straighten out the mess I had gotten myself into and I am glad I found Larson Financial. I had no idea what I needed to do or how to go about trying to get this resolved, but they did. They have dealt with the IRS on my behalf. They stopped them from seizing my bank account and stopped all of the threatening letters. Though my case is not yet resolved, it is well on the way to being something of the past. Calling Larson Financial was the best decision I could have made. They are upfront and honest with you and I believe they care about every client they have. I would urge anyone that has a tax issue to call them and tell them what your situation is. You won't regret it.

Larson Tax Relief response

We are thrilled that you chose us, out of all the options for tax relief you had on the internet. We know there are hundreds, and you choosing us was a great vote of confidence! -- Larson Management Team

Original review: July 24, 2020

The staff at Larson Tax Relief has been excellent. Zareck ** and Melissa H have been very professional, But also very compassionate. They were very proactive and provided me with a resolution better than I could have ever anticipated. I can't even to begin to express how grateful I am to them. With a failed business, both my husband and myself having health problems, and dealing with the many letters from the IRS. Even an onsite visit from an IRS rep. I reached out to Larson Financial Services. That was one of the best decisions I've ever made in my life. Zareck and Melissa kept reassuring me there was light at the end of the tunnel. Today I received a call from Zareck. Today I saw that light!!! Larson Tax Relief is AMAZING! I highly recommend them. They've truly been a blessing to me.

Original review: July 10, 2020

When I got a message from the IRS about the sale of my house two years prior resulting in a huge tax liability, I was completely overwhelmed. I wanted the best, most competent support available and all roads led me to Larson Tax Relief. And after having my issue completely resolved, with no tax due, I know why! The team at Larson was incredible, professional, thorough and fast! I'm going to be working with them for my annual filings from now on - and telling everyone I know to work with Larson!

Original review: June 30, 2020

Working with the State of California to get a reasonable payment program. Larson has done a diligent job working with the state on my behalf. This has been a trying experience and Larson has eased some of my anxiety because of their experience dealing with the state.

Larson Tax Relief response

Hi Dale! We are glad to have helped you get this State of California tax issue off your plate and fixed! -- Larson Management Team

Larson Tax Relief Company Information