HSBC credit card
1.15/5
Based on 106 reviews that contain star ratings

Looking for a great Credit Card?

HSBC credit card

242 HSBC credit card Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

I have been unable to login to my online account center from the moment I registered so I called for help yesterday. The rep was unable to figure it out so she submitted a ticket to IT with a promised callback in 1-2 hours. The call never came. So I called back today to get an update. No record of any such ticket having been opened.

After over an hour on the phone (mostly on hold) I am told that they'll need to open a ticket (again!) and they'll escalate it but the timeframe is 7-10 business days. TWO WEEKS to reset an online account login! At this point I ask for a supervisor and that's where it all goes downhill. I asked the supervisor what we can do to expedite the ticket? Nothing. Can she call IT to expedite it? "NO, we just have to allow 7-10 business days for a response." Can someone call me to give me updates? "No. You just have to wait 7-10 business days." Can you just delete my online account registration altogether? "No, we have to do an investigation to determine if we feel that is the right option." Mind you this is after the 1st representative has told me that they see that I AM logged in. So not only can I not see my account, but according to them someone using my log-in info is in the system already.

Then the supervisor has the audacity to ask if I'm signed up for email statements. I don't know, I've never been able to do any online account maintenance but I don't know what the random login they're seeing in their system has done. Her suggestion is laughable, "Well i can read you your transaction history over the phone today so you don't get any late fees." When did I say I was concerned about late fees? I'm concerned that I cannot review my account even though your system says I can.

I have worked in customer service for another credit card company and all of the requests/suggestions I made were absolutely doable had the supervisor actually wanted to help. I will be paying off and closing this account ASAP. I just want to warn others that if HSBC has such awful customer service over a relatively minor issue such as online account access just imagine how they'll treat you over a bigger issue.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

If you get an enticing offer from this card, run the other way and consider literally any other bank. They made good on their promise of $150 cash back after spending $500 and the redemption was simple, everything else was horrible. I will make a list instead of a story. 1. Online payment center difficult to use because the payment portal is separate from the transaction portal. It’s also hidden under “manage account”, not “payment center”. 2. The customer service is atrocious. When you can get through which isn’t always and can get past the 39 minute wait time, you get an inept person in a call center that at best repeats everything you say and then in the end cannot help you.

3. They will not connect you to the US even if you ask. 4. The US customer service is JUST AS RUDE. 4a. The rude woman who raised her voice at me in the US when I was trying to explain the FRAUD ON MY ACCOUNT was also not able to help me. 5. I had fraud on my card on June 8. They sent me an affidavit which I returned and then DENIED MY CLAIM FOR NO APPARENT REASON. 6. After I sent records that I was IN the HOSPITAL at the time of the fraud, they insisted that I file a police report. 6a. I wasn’t notified that my claim was denied yet again for no reason. And again I had trouble getting through to anyone who would properly explain what’s happening with my account.

7. Thanks to this website, I found out about the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and submitted a complaint. I finally got my money back in October 11 — again without any notification that my case was resolved. 8. CFPB is a LEGIT ORGANIZATION and is very helpful with a variety of credit card issues. 9. It took 4 months and many many many calls and lots of time and frustration and anger to get clearly blatant fraud resolved. I HATE this bank and highly recommend to steer clear of them. Will NEVER do business again.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Cards delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

Please do not take HSBC credit card. Waste time!!! Horrible card I ever have in my life!!! I just got this card, the card is locked. I call there, no one knows why my card is locked. Waiting time is 2 hour. I decided closed my account.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2018

The reward on the card is okay (1.5% cash back) but it is not worth it to deal with the customer service. My credit card was held because HSBC detected a fraud on a purchase of $2000 USD. I have called for the 1st time and waited for 2 hours, and then had to hang up. I went to the branch and the staff could not help and all they could do was to call the same number and waited. This was crazy. What kind of service was this?! And they kept saying, "We value your call. Your call is very important to us..." total bull. After this I immediately redeemed all the cashback I have and never looked back. I have another AMEX card which is a lot better.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

I waited on hold for the fraud prevention department for 45 minutes and then had to hang up. Called back and waited 1 1/2 hours but could not wait any longer. Called back again and waited 2 hours until someone answered. They were supposed to mail me a 4 digit code so I could activate my card but I never got it. Customer service could not help me although I called several times. I finally decided to go with Discover. Discover was awesome!!! Needless to say, I never activated my HSBC credit card. It's depressing that my 800 credit score was slightly decreased from the inquiry. Hopefully, others have a better experience but I was in tears by the time I finally decided to take my losses and go to another company. I could only imagine a 2 hour wait every time I had to call on a fraud alert. There are much better options available.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HSBC?

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

I am new to HSBC. I opened a credit card with them. I received my first statement via mail. Statement showed a minimum due of $25, on August 28th. I put the statement down and forgot about it. Yesterday I went through my paperwork and found the statement realizing it's due tomorrow. I went on the HSBC app and couldn't find out how to make my credit card payment from the app, so I went onto the website. I went to make the payment and the website showed $0 due on August 28th. I checked to see if maybe I made the payment and forgot. Nope, I never made a payment. So why is my statement saying one thing and online says something else?

I did the live chat with a representative, had a 6 min. wait... not bad. I asked if I have a minimum due of $25 or not. The representative said yes. I then asked why online says something different. The representative gave me no explanation, avoided my question and simply stated to go off my paper statement which is accurate. I then said "so online account information is not accurate?" It sounds like a way to scam people to get them to default in their terms so they can charge the outrageous late fee and jump the APR way up. I DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY! I have NEVER experienced this with any credit card EVER! I've established my credit at the age of 18, I am now 39, my gut instinct is telling me to close this card immediately. This company is definitely running a shady business.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

After not responding to many calls about credit cards issued without my permission, I contacted the Consumer Financial Protection Agency who finally forced HSBC's hand and revoked all fines and interest.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

This card offered no interest on purchases and balance transfers. I transferred a couple balances and then took the card to the grocery store where it was declined. I called multiple times and finally received an answer when they transferred me to someone in the US. Their system had put a hold on my card because of the transfers. There was nothing on their jejune website stating there was a hold. There was also nothing stating that they needed a copy of my drivers license to release the hold.

At first, I was excited about the multi factor authentication, however, they didn't use it before putting the hold on my card. They also sent me a PIN number in the mail that was rejected as authentication in their IVR system. (Their customer service number requires the card number or your Social Security number and either the PIN or a telephone access number. Not once did it work with the card number and the PIN.)

Original review: Aug. 4, 2018

I researched the right card for me and this was it! Unfortunately, the customer service over phone and online chat were horrible. After activating card online, I couldn't use it for a charge. Calling HSBC for help, that was a lost cause. The announcements while on wait claim "world class customer service". Sadly, I couldn't get any service. On one day trying to get through, I was on hold for over 15 mins but couldnt wait any longer as I had a meeting. Attempting another time, I was on hold for 2 hr 21 mins on one cell phone and 23 mins on another cell phone. After being on hold for 2 hrs and 31 mins, they answered and hung up on me.

The main service number is limited in what they can assist with so I had to be transferred to a security area. I decided that even though the benefits of the card were right for me, the service was not. So without even having my card activated, I closed my account. They said someone would call me to discuss. Why would I believe that would happen? Of course it didn't. Pathetic world class service by HSBC!

Original review: July 16, 2018

Folks, this is a failing bank. I got a mailer on a credit card with no interest for 18 months and filled it out without thinking. I was busy. Having been in the mortgage business prior to 2009, I knew HSBC was a pile of crap but just wasn't thinking. Card arrived, the pin never showed up. I fought and fought with endless 'push 2' then 'push 4' garbage and then on occasion a person who couldn't speak English. Finally I just said "Card is lost! Send me a new one" thinking it would then have a pin number. New card finally came...NO pin number within 5 to seven working days. I called and called. I had to go out of town to a very small township miles from any metro area. ONE gas station---ONE little motel. NEITHER WOULD TAKE THE CARD. There was ONE ATM but it required a pin.

I called and called and went through HOURS of being told they could generate an emergency pin. I had NO GAS! I had no cash for the motel. Then as the store with the ATM closed, HSBC told me they were having system issues and couldn't do it. They said to call again the next day. I spent the night in my car. Next morning---same thing hours on hold, only to be told they can't generate an emergency pin and didn't know why I was told that. I had to have someone come from my hometown with cash so I could get home.

At home the next day I started on them again and they said a pin should have been sent but they would send another in up to 7 working days. Two hours later to be sure, I called and went through an hour of crap to get another non English speaker who said the records DID NOT show that a new pin was being sent!!! This person said she would make sure it happened. In the meantime I have a useless card. HSBC closed their only Oregon branch. They are failing. DO NOT USE THEM.

Original review: July 15, 2018

I called to HSBC to close my credit card account. The person that attended me was very rude, she asked for my name and told it twice, and she said "SIR I need your name to help you" in very bad tone and sighing. I haven't seen anything like this in other place before. I don't recommend this company at all, credit card is not good and customer service even worse.

Original review: July 5, 2018

This by far, is the worst credit card company that I have ever dealt with. The customer service reps give you the runaround, and I feel that they just don't care about their customers. They reduced my available credit by a significant amount with no explanation. When I contacted them to see why this had happened, they were guessing that it had to do with needing more verification. I emailed the information that they had requested, they never bothered to contact me back to let me know that everything was back to normal with the limit on my credit card. Don't waste your time applying for a credit card, unless you're willing to go through the unnecessary foolishness.

Original review: June 28, 2018

I only applied for a simple credit card. No one called me at all from the company or emailed me. Every time I called no one knew about my application or anything. I went from phone to phone and person to person and no one could help me. I told them that a man by the name of Jeffrey in the security department just had to ask me a question before sending it to the processing unit. He told me I will receive an email. I never did. I tried calling back to check on the status of the card, but got the runaround. I called this bank like 6 times. Not one person from this bank reached out to me. This has been the worst bank experience I have ever had in my life. A complete disgrace of a company!!!

Original review: June 25, 2018

I cannot believe the incredibly poor and extremely frustrating customer service I have received from HSBC over the past 10 days. I have documented my experience below and need to share this wherever possible so no one else makes the mistake of banking with this horrendous institution. My problem has yet to be resolved:

Thursday, June 14: Logged into my account and realized an attempted payment of $790 I made on June 2nd had been reversed. There was never any notification of the reversal or that a payment was still due. Immediately I made a payment for $848 but then tried calling the number on the back of my card to understand why the June 2nd payment was reversed and to ensure the $848 payment will go through. Customer support rep told me my account was locked and I needed to call 800-528-0694 during 8-5 ET M-F business hours, and it was already too late in the day.

Friday, June 15: Called the suggested number immediately in the morning. Was on hold for extremely long waits (about 30 minutes each time – I tried calling twice). The second time I called, when I was put on hold, after about 30 minutes the call was just “disconnected” – I had to get back to my work and could not spend any more time attempting to reach customer service before 5pm Eastern Time.

Sunday, June 17: I attempted to use the Live Chat option to resolve my issue, but the agent told me my account was locked and I would need to call on Monday. She gave me a new number: 877-826-8611. Monday, June 18: Called 877-826-8611 per the direction of the agent on my live chat. After a long hold, they told me I needed to contact customer service and transferred me. I hung up (because customer service had already told me last week they could not help) and tried calling the previous number I was given: 800-528-0694. Again was told I would need to speak to someone else because my account was locked. I live chatted again, and again I was told I would need to contact A NEW number – 866.320.4113 for the fraud dept! Called this number and was on hold for 1 hour and 21 minutes!!

Woman in the fraud department said she could not do anything to help me with a payment, and that I would have to call customer service, but she would look into my account and call me back within 20 minutes to see why it was locked out. She has yet to call me back. I called USAA (the bank where I was funding the credit card payment from), and they have no record of HSBC attempting to take a payment – nothing on June 2 or June 14. Meanwhile I have tried to access my HSBC credit card account online to verify the USAA routing information was correct – but my account is locked so I cannot do this. I asked Live Chat how I can view this, and they told me to call the number on the back of my card! I tried calling this number again and was on hold for 12 minutes, but had to hang up for a work meeting. Live Chat told me at 9:50 am that someone would reach out to me from Security. I have yet to be contacted.

Called 877-826-8611 again at 12:40 pm to find out what is the latest. They told me they are the CHECK fraud department and cannot help me. Called 866.320.4113 again at 12:43. Man who answered said my account was locked (YES I KNOW), and he transferred me to someone else at 12:48 pm. Was on hold until 2:15 (for an HOUR and 30 minutes) before I finally had to hang up. I live chatted with Doug during the above and he told me they would reverse any late payment if one is incurred, he would also add 1000 points to my account and request more from his manager. He said there are notations on my account for all the times I have called. He confirmed that my cc bill was attempted to be paid by my USAA acct ending in ** - that is the correct account. No one ever called me back from HSBC.

Tuesday, June 19: Called number on back of card again at 9:30am and spoke to customer service rep. Explained I wanted to make a payment to the card. She said card was on hold and needed to connect with security team (same thing we have been told time and time again). She said, rather than sitting on hold, she would connect with the security team and have them call me back in 20-30 minutes. This was at roughly 9:45am PT. It appears HSBC called me back at 11:36am but I was in a meeting for work and could not answer. They did not leave a message nor did they send me any further communication via email or via the message center in my account. Nor did they try back at another time.

I called back at 2:20 PT and tried to explain to a representative what happened. He immediately transferred me to the security team. Security picked up after about a 5 minute hold and said "let me transfer you to the team that was looking into your case" and I was sent to a recording that said "we're sorry, we are unable to answer your call. Please try again later." ABSOLUTELY INFURIATING! An incoming call from HSBC at 3:00 pm PT. I answered and said "hello" 3 times. No one responded. Then the call disconnected. No one called back. Wednesday, June 20: Someone from HSBC reached out to me via email to tell me they were investigating my Better Business Bureau complaint and would be in touch with me as soon as possible. I followed up with this person twice now and no one has responded to me.

Thursday, June 21: Someone from customer service emailed me to tell me that they forwarded my inquiry to customer service in the US because the email I had emailed was UK. No one has reached out to me yet. Monday, June 25: Joined Live Chat again for assistance as I have not heard from HSBC since middle of previous week. Live Chat told me I needed to call Security Team and provided me with YET ANOTHER new phone number: 888-206-5963. Called this number at 7:15am - someone answered after 8 minutes of holding, then said "please give me some time - I'll transfer your call to the right department" - then put on hold again... 30 minutes passed and someone else answered. He told me he needed to transfer me to the right department!!! This is UNBELIEVABLE. Puts me on HOLD AGAIN! Still on hold...this problem has not been resolved.

Original review: June 21, 2018

Opened a credit card a few months back and this is the worst one yet by far. First, online banking is user-unfriendly and too many unnecessary steps to take to get where you need to go. That alone is a deal breaker. Had to contact customer service for several reasons and that took forever to get questions answered. I want to close this account, period.

Original review: June 15, 2018

If I can give 0 stars I would. Horrible customer experience. I called multiple time regarding a product change on my credit card and even after a month they would say it takes 7-10 business day at the most but we are still processing your request. Doesn’t makes sense to me.

Original review: June 12, 2018

Have had this card for about 5 years. I have to verify my transactions with the security center about once a month and basically every time I travel. Getting hold of an Indian call center representative who has little ability to do anything but read from a script is a routine hour long herculean effort. I’ve regularly had unbelievably rude customer service from HSBC’s call center where they literally say they cannot do anything for you and if you have any complaints to take them up with your branch. The algorithms used to track potential fraudulent charges is totally bogus at HSBC and must give 99% false positives. The nightmare service has been repeatedly blogged about and discussed on multiple forums but there is simply no attempt by the “World’s Local Bank” to address customer dissatisfaction with the horrendous service levels and bogus false positives in their security systems. Do yourself a favour and pick a different bank for your credit card needs.

Original review: June 10, 2018

In my short period of time in the business world, I have never dealt with a company as inept as HSBC but more specifically, their Credit Card Operations. The bank has the worst customer service I’ve ever experienced and worst customer support of any credit card that we’ve ever used, and we have quite a few. It makes me appreciate the American Express Cards and Discover Card because those companies treat us like valued customers and provide “World Class” customer service.

I’m not going to go into detail of what we've been through with HSBC because there is too much to detail. At this point we just want to wash our hands of this horrible company but can't even close our account because HSBC fails to comply with our wishes. I want the balance of our Cash Back Credit Card sent to us immediately because that is money we earned by using this lousy card. I wouldn't refer anyone to do business with HSBC because I have absolutely nothing good to say about this Bank/Credit Card servicer.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I got an offer from this card and called in to get more info but they told me I can only apply online. I told them unfortunately they did not list some of the info online, like the balance transfer fee. First of all, calls are routed to a foreign country, so you have poor connection. Also, the agent does not listening to what you have to say, instead she repeats the same things like a parrot. When you ask to speak with a supervisor, she again keeps going on and on about what she has to say, never listens. Horrible customer service and I hate it when the calls are answered by people who can't speak proper English and are at a different country!

Original review: May 22, 2018

They put a hold on my account for no reason, every time I call they transfer me 4 or 5 times, no one knows what they are doing, they are rude. I am going to cancel this card completely... What do I need them for... Nothing at all.

Original review: April 5, 2018

I called to report my card lost on March 6, I confirmed with the agent about a transaction I made and my balance, I was told my next payment was on April 10, about two weeks later I received a phone call from HSBC collection department saying I was late with the payment for March 10 and there was a late fee posted to my account. When I called back to inquire about the issue the agent said there was no statement sent about the payment due on March, but there will be a new statement for payment due on April 10. I continue to received phone calls until April 5 to collect the payment due on April 10. Management is poor, they provide wrong information to their customers, very disappointed with their service.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2018

HSBC sent me a credit card without my application. I never applied for it! When I called them, I got the runaround from the customer service operator Afzal. He would not tell me who applied for the card or any reason why I received it. He said it would go to the fraud dept. That is who I thought I was talking to - the fraud dept. After a ridiculously long wait on the phone pressing all the buttons, I was supposed to be talking to the fraud dept. When he asked for my phone number, I refused to give it as he asked to verify it. I asked him what phone number he had, and he would not tell me! So I have absolutely no idea why they sent me this card of if someone is trying to steal my identity. Something is fishy here.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2018

I've had their card a short time, under a year and it was finally hacked by someone and used to purchase an airline ticket. Well, the bank simply replaced the card with a new one which I received in about a week then activated it only to find two nights later they rejected (3 times) a purchase I was making? When I got home I found an alert had been issued regarding 'my' attempt to make that prior purchase? I called their security number that was given me in the e-mail but got no response? I finally found their security number (different number than my e-mail), called them which appeared to be on another continent or maybe even, planet? I was then asked a few ID questions and if it was I whom made the attempts to purchase the item at the store I used my card and I told them it was in fact me.

I was then told "ok, thank you" and I should have no more problems with them stopping my card service each time I used it? But what was really interesting is when they ask you to take a one-question survey and the question you're asked is, "would you hire the person who had just helped you?" Oh hell yeah, sure I would, I mean in the course of our two-minute exchange of words I got to know this person better than my own family! Unbelievable!

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

I received a credit card pre approval invitation to open a credit card with this company offering $150 rebate after spending $500. I applied online after calling and reaching a very "challenged person" obviously reading a script and did not understand English or the value of someone's time. Then went on to tell me I was being transferred to someone else but there would be a very long wait. So I declined and applied online. Talk about a zillion questions and very personal info they want and after answering ALL THOSE QUESTIONS, I receive an email saying I have been declined due to my identity could not be confirmed with a number to call. I called the number and got no help or suggestions only a rude woman saying my application had been declined due to unproven identity. Are you kidding me!

You people sent an invitation preapproved to my home address with my name on it, not to mention I have owned my home. For 20 years lived in the same place and have STELLAR CREDIT with over 800 FICO score. So I asked that all my personal information including SS # be deleted and then was denied that as well. Then I got very firm and said, "look. You are not providing me with a credit card and legally if I ask you to delete my personal information you are required to do so." They said they would. If you get a preapproved invitation to this card, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME. Totally unprofessional and incompetent!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2017

I wanted to know my balance transfer amount, I tried to check online and I used the automated system but neither would allow me to view this info. I called the number on the back of the credit card, finally was able to get a live person, they were unable to help me. I got transferred 4 times, waited 40 minutes and received this resolution from the representative "I'm sorry sir, try going online or using our automated services." The entire customer service might as well be automated, they both offer no help!

Original review: July 28, 2017

Listen, I sort of get it. HSBC is a large global entity, and as such I imagine the volume of customer service issues that they have to deal with is humongous. Nevertheless, it's even more imperative that they should have good customer service and have systems in place to deal with all the issues that keep cropping up. In March, my credit card was frauded about a week and a half before I left the country for a two-week business trip. I called them, I asked them to send me a replacement, and they assured me that I would get it within 4-6 business days. They also asked me if they were supposed to send it to an old address in California, and I asked them to send it to my current address in NYC. They made me go through an address change, which was fine, but then as it turns out, the card didn't actually get sent till about a week AFTER I had made the initial call.

When I called, they assured me that it would get to me in time... and it did, but it got sent to my California address. Mind you, this happened after they had processed the address change. So I then had to spend my own funds to get the card priority shipped to me, and after all that, I didn't even get an apology from HSBC. I let it go, because until that point, HSBC had been fairly decent in customer service. Fast-forward till today. My credit card was frauded five days ago, so I called the Security Centre, went through the process, asked for a new card. Given that I had a week and a half until I left New York, I was assured that it would get to me in 4-6 business days. I asked, I confirmed, I made them aware that they would be shipping it to my new address. They assured me that they would process it right away. This all happened Sunday.

Today it's Friday and I hadn't received ANY notification about it whatsoever, so I called just to check on the status. The first call I made, I was told that it was shipped out and ready to go. Then they transferred me a bunch of times just to confirm my details, and they put me on hold for ten minutes, and then they came back and told me that ACTUALLY, they hadn't confirmed my details at all, so the card hadn't even been processed, and in fact, it wouldn't be shipping out until next week. I received no call, no email to follow up, nothing to indicate that they needed something from me, and when I brought this up, I was told that they were "behind on following up on all these requests".

I was willing to let the first experience go since it felt like a one-time deal, but twice in five months is a bit much. HSBC needs to get some good infrastructure in place to handle these sorts of things - it seems a bit ridiculous that consumers are bounced from department to department repeating the same things, only to then get told that HSBC can't actually process their needs in a timely manner because they are "lagging behind" in handling these requests. It's quite frankly unacceptable, and I'm very disappointed in what used to be an excellent bank.

Original review: April 22, 2017

I have been a loyal, law-abiding Credit card holder with HSBC for over 11 years. Recently, without informing me they suddenly cancelled my card & did not even bother to inform me. The problem at their end only arose when I planned to claim my Bonus points that had accumulated to nearly 40k. Since I had been regularly also paying an annual fee for my Krisflyer membership, I wanted to convert these points to miles, when lo and behold my card is cancelled. I called them innumerable times, but the customer service Rep knew nothing about it & said someone would contact me.

When no one contacted me, I called again and this time was connected to someone who said could address my queries. She told me it was a system error, but most of the time she sounded clueless and kept making random claims which I corrected for her. I told her I had NEVER defaulted in my payments, so why the cancellation? She couldn't answer that. When I asked about my Bonus points she told me very sweetly that they would be forfeited and the bank will be very kind and reissue a new card minus the bonus points to me. I now wonder whether this whole drama was about my claiming the bonus points. All these years, I didn't claim anything, so they had no problems, and now when I did wish to convert some of my points to miles, my card was suddenly cancelled by their 'system'.

Original review: March 11, 2017

I had a credit card with HSBC, I paid my bill on time and I have a credit rating of 820 plus. In 2009 they decreased my credit limit. I called several time asking why and no one would actually tell me why. I found out through someone that once worked for HSBC that if a credit card is paid off each month then that account is no good for them because they are not making money off of you. They sold my credit card to Capital One, with the same low credit line. I am going to cancel this card completely... What do I need them for... Nothing at all.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2017

I'm requesting paper statements instead of e-statements so I can monitor my account very well. They claim I have to do it myself by logging into my account online. The problem is that I can't log in because I don't have access to internet. Also they're online banking is the worst. I honestly don't know how they're still in business.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I have applied credit card of HSBC, your person collected my all documents and verified all documents, and I didn't received any call for verification. Now I called up to customer care. They are telling my application has declined, why I don't know. If you don't want to give a card then why you collected my documents and why you had called me for applying.

HSBC credit card Company Information