Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.36/5

Services ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, FLORIDA, NEW MEXICO, TENNESSEE, OREGON & SOUTH CAROLINA ONLY.

When you need emergency funds, don't get a title loan. Get a Finova Car Equity Line of Credit (C-LOC). C-LOC available only for ARIZONA, FLORIDA, TENNESSEE, OREGON and SOUTH CAROLINA.

Finova’s Car Equity Line of Credit (C-LOC) costs 70% less than the current national average, provides instant access to capital, and a 12-month pathway back to financial health, online, mobile, anywhere, 24/7.

Finova clients benefit from the ability to complete the loan process online, instant approval decisions and same day cash funding. The Finova client portal provides personalized access to our financial dashboard allowing real time management of your financial health. Payments can be made from the convenience of any computer or mobile device and at 32,000 US retail locations. Successful payment history provides declining rates, the opportunity to establish and build credit, along with access to additional funds on demand.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Finova Financial Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Finova Financial?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Finova Financial?

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I jumped into Finova Financial as I could not get any help with anyone else. I had to take anything I could get. Their people reached out to me quickly when I first contacted them and my loan processor was good. The application process was also good and better than some other ones. But there were a couple of things that I had problems with. I was grateful though for the help regardless of what I had to do. The company used MoneyGram but it was sometimes hard to deal with here for certain areas. Instead, we signed documents and sent everything thru FedEx to each other. It was a believable deal that made sense and I was satisfied with Finova. If a friend was in my situation, I’d tell him to use them if he could.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

Finova has been excellent all the way around. They contacted me about an hour after I did a loan inquiry and the people I dealt with were very helpful. The process was very easy overall. Everything was self-explanatory and it was nice doing stuff through email. Then if I'm gonna be late on a payment, I just call them and they work with me. So far, Finova has been the best.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I called Finova and they reached out to me a couple of hours later. It was pretty straight to the point. I don't like automated systems, and it seems that Finova does not have a lot of automation. It's cool to talk to real people. Also, Finova seemed to be the best fit and the easiest to reach at that moment. It took me a couple of days to get the paperwork together, but the process itself wasn't too hard. The rep was great with me. I pulled out a refinance and she assisted me through that as well. There was a couple of time when I was a little late on payments and they were very understanding. I had to change the date because the date I had booked was on a Wednesday and I get paid on Fridays. That was one of the hardest things but they worked with me through it, and it didn't have anything crazy. It went very well. Finova was easy to work with and I'd recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

My friend used Finova Financial and when I contacted them, they got in touch with me within the day. The rep was helpful and the application was a little bit complicated but it wasn’t too hard. I went over to FedEx and shipped over the title. If someone asks me about them, I would them to use Finova.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

Finova's terms are really agreeable. It is not like one of those rip-you-off scams. With Finova, you're actually in a loan. It's not a month-to-month where you're just paying finance charges. And surprisingly, it all went smooth too. They contacted me about 30 minutes after I inquired. It was quick and the people were very helpful. The ease of the process stood out for me and I wish everything would work that way.

Original review: July 9, 2018

Signed up for a title loan for 2000.00 in November of 2017 after confirming MULTIPLE times with the representative that I wanted to build my credit and that this would be reported to the credit bureaus (it's not). After receiving the paperwork, saw a "voluntary" debt cancelation addendum which is basically their version of insurance in case the car is damaged or totaled during the loan. Told them I didn't need this as I had a great policy with Geico that covered my car. Within the 4 days that the paperwork said I had to remove the insurance, I called and was told the insurance is mandatory. Now, 7 months later I go into a car dealership to try and trade in my car.

First I'm told that I have to pay the FULL amount of the insurance even if I pay the loan in full today (which makes no sense because most insurance companies will refund you part of the policy if you cancel.) Then I'm told that the only way I could have had this "insurance" removed was if I proved to them I had my Geico policy paid in full through November 2019 (which is NOT possible, even though the manager of this company said it was.) Since then, I've called numerous insurance companies just to see if any will let me pay in full for two years... NOPE! This company is scamming people out of thousands of dollars even when everyone has proper insurance on their cars. All of that aside, they charge you tons of fees just to make your payments to them (you can use MoneyGram and pay 15.00 each time, or you can call them and pay a 7.00 convenience fee plus 3%.) AVOID THEM AT ALL COSTS.

Original review: May 31, 2018

I attempted to go through the bank for a loan, but our bank worked for a very long time and they delayed me. My fiancé showed Finova Financial to me and it was very simple to apply for a loan. They always transferred me to the same person and the female loan officer who assisted me was friendly and well-informed. I had my money in less than 24 hours from the time I officially applied for it. So, I had a really good experience with Finova.

Original review: May 18, 2018

Finova Financial gave me personalized attention and I had a better experience with them than other companies. They contacted me in about 2 hours from the time of my loan inquiry. They seemed more willing to accommodate, were speedy, and there was a sense of urgency which I needed. The customer support was very supportive and helped me walk through it. My personal loan processor was very good and the overall process was very easy. Overall, Finova delivered as promised.

Original review: May 16, 2018

Finova Financial was great and had a quick turnaround time. It took less than an hour for them to contact me after my loan inquiry. Also, the application process was easy and my experience with the loan officer was good.

Original review: May 13, 2018

Finova Financial explained the process and application in a detailed manner and they gave me options based on my thoughts and what I wanted to do so I can choose what I can manage, which wasn’t a lot. It was easy for me because it's helpful and when I filed the application, they contacted me in a minute so they were fast and efficient. At first, when I tried, I was unsure if I was getting the loan or not. But they made me feel that trust in them and they gave me security. From all the loans that I applied to, Finova was the one that made me feel confident which was the major part of it all. I had to do all kinds of stuff to get the loan and although my car is salvaged, I still got it and it wasn’t that bad. They were patient with me and I would recommend them.

Finova Financial Company Information