toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Finova was quick and using them has helped me. They’re friendly and nice. They worked with me and they're a good loan place.

It took just a day for Finova Financial to call from the time I made a loan inquiry. They're the only one that stayed calling me so I went with them. The one I mainly dealt with, her name was Brenda, was really good. However, I'm paying more than I pulled out. Other than that it's okay. It has been wonderful and I have recommended them to a friend.

I used Finova Financial last time and I had a good experience so I used them again. Finova is great and they helped resolve my problems at the time.

I saw Finova online and they were cheaper. Then, I contacted them and the loan processor was nice. She was helpful, answered my questions, and going on with the information. The application was a good experience for me. They basically told me what I needed to get the loan done. I had no problems. There was back and forth with emailing me documents to sign, to get the loan approved. And then they told me what I had to do, then they emailed me where to go pick up the money from. I will recommend them to anybody who would ask me.

I put in a title loan and several companies contacted me. We randomly signed up with the companies through Gmail and it took less than an hour for Finova Financial to contact me. It was a very good response time and they were very helpful. I kept having trouble with my phone and the lady just wanted me to finish the questionnaire. She was patient with me and she was nice. She understood that the phone cuts out and where I live in the country, I get dropped calls every now and then due to service. Also, they used Walmart’s MoneyGram instead of Western Union where you have to write codes down so it’s convenient. You can just go find a Walmart and we got one in St. Cloud so we worked with them.

At first, it was as routine as it could be but it wasn’t until I explained to them that the car I bought for my wife was in her name. So, I went through the whole explaining and they said, “Well, wait a minute, if it’s registered in your wife’s name, we need to talk to your wife.” And I said, “Okie dokie.” And then I got off the phone and handed it to my wife and she went through the experience. I mentioned it once that I was using her vehicle because it was newer than mine but they work with certain availability on automobiles. They said my taxes would be done in eight to twenty-eight days because of E-file so I took the loan out on a 30-day loan based on that scenario and they’re working with me. They said, "work until tomorrow." I’m trying to check every day if my funds are available. As soon as they’re available, I will be able to pay my loan off in full. I want to pay it off as quick as possible to get my wife’s title back so she won’t stress over it.

If they continue to work with me, I would appreciate it. They worked with me and they’re still working with me until tomorrow. The email I got said that they would wait until the 28th. They’re expecting the payment at 323. I’m trying to jump through nine hoops and waiting on my tax returns. As soon as it comes in, I can cover all the debt. So far it has been great. They’re showing compassion. They’re not just a computer-run drone, they’re somebody that I can talk to and they understand what life’s about.

The service representative was kind and patient. She explained every step clearly and explained what I should expect next. I was skeptical of this service at first but they really gained my trust and worked patiently with me. The time given to pay the company back was very generous. The interest and fees are a little higher but due to my emergency I was in no position to be picky.

When I called I'm only borrowing 1500.00. The people on the phone were nice until the next month, and I owe over 3600.00 for 1500.00 borrow. Not including you have to use Moneygram that charges you. So I'm paying close to 4000.00 for a 1500.00 borrow. I called them and asked them why so high, and she didn't explain it right to me. They beat around the bush. If I knew this I'll just get the 1500.00 from my grandparents. The interest is over 50 percent. Online it lies to you. I'll never go to this company again and I'll let all my friends and family not to trust this scam business. Also the people on the phone are so rude when you pay, and I asked mail a money order or come by and pay cash they said no. So it cost me more money for the moneygram. What ** business is this??? Also when I paid by moneygram I had nothing but problems. I called moneygram and they said they're having problems with this ** company with paying by them.

Within a couple of hours from the time of my loan inquiry, Finova Financial contacted me. It was quick. The application process is easy and I have no complaints. Overall, they're good and easy to deal with.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Finova Financial?

My mom had a tumor removed from her brain and she almost died. And when that happened, it kind of set everything else out. When I was first called Finova, it did not take very long for me to get the loan I inquired about and the rep I had spoken to was great and very attentive. But the application process was difficult. Certain areas were not explained to me, which would've made it easier for me. They said they'd send an email and they told me what I had to provide and the different documents that were required. But I didn't know that all I had to do was tap the area that I wanted to address and that it would take me where I needed to go so I could take the picture that was required. I’m 65 and at our age, we need a little bit more guidance. But other than that, I’m happy with the way things worked out, the process and the options that were given. There were no prepayment penalties, too. So I would recommend Finova in a heartbeat.

I like Finova and I had no problems with them. It was a great experience. From the time I inquired from them, it took them only 10 minutes to contact me. Other loan companies give you the runaround and most of them are fraudulent. It was easy applying to them as well.

The application process with Finova Financial was pretty easy. There's a little bit of work and I had to do a lot of things. And I don't like that I have to MoneyGram my payments in, instead of just paying through a debit card or over the phone. It's costing me an extra $7 a month. Other than that, it was a decent experience.

I made a loan inquiry and Finova contacted me the same day. They agreed with me and I went with them. I mostly filled up the paperwork online and submit some photos. The process was very easy. The loan processor made sure I did the right stuff, went to the right locations and submit the right documents. The interest rate is a little too high but it was a good experience.

The online reviews for Finova Financial were the most positive compared with all of the other ones that’s why I decided to choose to work with them. They contacted me the same day of my loan inquiry. The application process is also straightforward. It was as easy as ordering a pizza.

After doing an internet search, I called Finova to inquire. Overall, the application process and everything was very easy. So, I stayed with them. They're better than the other companies who contacted me because of their efficiency, being true to their word and trying to do what they can do as far as meet the customer's request. The young lady I initially dealt with put me in touch with someone else who I was dealing with which has kept me a little bit on the edge at the beginning. I never received my paperwork to show me the breakdown or the monthly payments. When I went online to try and obtain this information, it said I had to enter my phone number and then I'd be sent some sort of a text, so I can input a code. But for some reason or another, I was like never in the system. I could never get this code. So, I kept calling and finally, the lady sent me a copy via email but did not explain to me why I couldn't receive it online.

When I did a refinance, I dealt with another personnel in customer service. She was a young girl and she was very friendly and helpful. And she said, she had to speak to a supervisor and she got back to me in less than 30 minutes. And because I was a pre-existing customer, most of my information was already on file. There were no problems along the way. Everything was ABC funding done. Everything was handled very efficiently and when I renewed the loan, it happened very quickly. So, I was very pleased with that. My overall experience with Finova has been satisfying, helpful and beneficial. I would highly recommend them.

I took out a loan with Finova and I have a big issue with my tax on my car. I went and paid my registration so I can have my tags. Apparently, they're not sending the correct paperwork to the DMV. So, I can't really get the sticker for my car. I've been calling their customer service about three times a day and they're going to look into the problem. They said that I have to call back to the DMV and talk to them. So, I called the DMV and they need my title. All Finova need to do is sign the back of the title, send it to the lien holder and send that paper copy to DMV, so they can go ahead and process my tags.

But Finova said, "That don't have nothing to do with my tags." I even told them if they can FedEx my title to me overnight, so I can take it to the DMV and I can get my tags. I can FedEx the title back to them. I have to work and I cannot just sit. Now, it's April 1st and I don't have my tags because Finova is not doing something. As of tomorrow, I'm going to be stuck. I can't go back and forth to work because I refuse to get tickets and Finova is not going to pay them. I'm very dissatisfied right now.

I've PAID off my loan in full and have yet to receive my total back and I'm still waiting for Rachel to call me back about it from last week. She said she would have called me back the next day. Still waiting.

Did exactly what they said within 1 day. Pretty impressive compared to other online companies I felt and pretty simple process from start to finish, paid off loan no problems with receiving title back with no lien. Would do again if need arises and would highly recommend to everyone!

Absolutely the friendliest and helpful business I've ever had contact with. Very easy process on processing and approval on loan. It's very nice to know that there is a financial business willing to help people that don't have outstanding credit due to unforeseen circumstances. Thanks.

Everything was good with Finova. They were very friendly and helped me out when I needed it. They worked with me when I was late on my first payment. Everybody seemed to be knowledgeable and they took you right through the process. They were professional in their dealings and decent. I would recommend them to a friend.

The application process was easy. Everything that Finova Financial told me I needed to do, it was right there for me. Everything was explained. The personal loan processors were also very helpful. It was a good experience.

I needed the loan and Finova Financial was available for me that's why I used them. The application was easy and it's a very good experience. They contacted me on the same day and I got the money on time when I need it. The only inconvenience in it was the interest is a little bit higher. But for now, everything is good and I can recommend someone to them.

The rep that I spoke to was a great worker. She handled me and my wife superbly. The money was on time, and I paid it back. It was a wonderful experience and I would recommend Finova Financial.

When I called Finova to get information, they were really friendly and helpful. It only took them 15 minutes to half an hour to contact me back, so I picked them. Their application process was easy, which took about 2-3 hours total. Everything was good.

The Finova experience has been great and it's better than the other companies that contacted me. They've been responding to me immediately when I needed assistance and they sent me emails about all the payments that I need to do. The only problem is that I haven't been able to make the first payment because I've been having some job issues. But I already started last week and this Friday I'll be able to make my first payment.

The Finova loan processor was great. They helped me, instructed me what to do and I got the $250 loan. It was nice to have that extra cash to pay some bills off and I was also able to purchase a few items for the small business, which was great. I was very happy with the loan. It was excellent.

I usually don't take the time to write reviews, but I needed to take some time and give anyone who is debating on whether to business with Finova Financial a piece of advice... DON'T... The entire system is 1 big sham. Read the company's breakdown on what a $1000.00 loan will cost you, then call them and ask what the loan payments really will be. They don't factor in that you must have an addendum added to your loan which only doubles if not triples the amount of the loan.

So here is my story. I applied for a loan from this company using their online portal which states "just a few clicks away we will tell you what you qualify for". Meanwhile your giving every little detail about yourself and your vehicle, right then should have raised a flag. However I continued after all the information was filled out. They didn't even give me the quote that they said they would with a few mouse clicks away. After waiting for about 30 mins I get a call stating "we need more information about you and your vehicle..." Unbelievable. Why would you say I'm a few clicks away from receiving a quote and when I provided all the information that was requested only to tell me "we need more". This whole time while I was actually filling out an application and good luck trying to get them to delete it. It's there for life.

So after speaking with a man named Ricky he told me I qualified for a $2500 dollar loan. Meanwhile the car itself is worth 4x's that... Now I understand that's how this type of business works so it didn't shock me with that amount when knowing the car was worth more. So he asked how long I wanted the loan for and gave me the option of 12 months or 24 months. I chose 12 months. When he gave me my monthly payments I was blown away. For a 2500 dollar loan I would have to pay back close to $6000.00... Now mind you on their website they give an example of a $1000 loan that when paid back in full it would cost you $1320.00. So I ask Ricky how on GOD's green earth did he come to payback amount of $6000.00 for a $2500.00 loan. You're going to love this trick...

They advertise to you that the interest is low and will be anyone's price with their example, but what they don't mention is you must get this addendum added to your loan which is basically insurance on the car even though you have insurance on your car. So basically they give you peanuts for your car and then have you pay a whopping amount back for your car and then tell you that an addendum is required to cover the car in case you get into an accident which is already covered by your insurance company. WHAT?!! Can someone say sham, thieves, liars. However can someone also say sucker... That's me. I'm the sucker who even pointing this out to them still went with the loan although to my defense I was paying the loan back immediately so I wouldn't be into it that much.

So after the painstaking process of uploading 20 pictures or so they gave me 3 separate transactions for me to pick up the money which was a complete nightmare because they can only send 500 dollars at a time. So had to go to 3 different locations just to be put under scrutiny at each one. After 3 weeks or so I called Ricky back and told him I wanted to pay my loan off in full and where it needed to be sent because the contract doesn't state it so he tells me I have to wire the money back. OK. I haven't wired money before so I was thinking it can't be that much. Well guess what. It is that much $40.00 dollars for every $1000.00. So I had to basically pay $100.00 dollars to pay my bill with them which by the way was never ever mentioned and while I'm at it the loan that was sent to me I had to pay the wiring of that money too.

I was upset and so I called them and complained and was told by Greg the manager of all sites he apologizes for any misunderstanding, but will make it up to me by paying my first month payment if I ever decide to use them again. WOW. Thanks guy. That is so kind of you. Well as luck would have it I needed to take a loan out again but this time for 2 cars. And after the fiasco of the paperwork and all fun stuff of the money wiring my first payment was due and so I figured it was already taken care of. Well guess what. It wasn't. So I get the courtesy phone call and I explain to Ricky this is what was promised and he agreed and apologized and will take care of it... Nope. That didn't happen. Call after call after call after call "we want our payment..." They were relentless even after speaking with Rachel ** who claims she is a supervisor when she really isn't. And even Mary I got absolutely nowhere.

After numerous disagreements with what was due to me 2 more payments were missed and the time came when they repossessed the car. Which by the way carries with it an extra juicy $370.00. You can get a car transported from another state for less. So I call them up to get the payoff amount on both vehicles and after they tell the amounts I still ask about what was promised to me and get this Greg the guy who originally told me that he would give the credit said that I would receive the credit only if I carried out the extent of the loan for the full 12 months. So I would have to pay $5000.00 dollars more to receive a $348.00 credit. What a LIAR he is and will remain. If you have read this post and still do business with this sham of a company then you better hope you have some money left over for a jar of Vaseline.

I used another company before but I had to go in. My work schedule didn't allow me to do that this time and Finova was online so, it was convenient. But they were misleading and I'm deeply paying for that now. When I took out the loan, it was not explained to me that the interest would be accrued on the balance and not the principal balance. I was also told a 60-day payoff amount. But when I called back later, the person I spoke with told me that that was not true. I borrowed $750 and I was looking to pay it off in 60 days. I'm expecting to pay somewhere around $938, but that's not the case. It's over $1,000 and it's accruing interest not only on the principal balance that I took out but also on the fees. Every day that I don't pay, it goes up $1.85 or $1.95 and once that's added, they charge interest on that as well.

I don't think that that's a fair business practice. But the lady told me that I should have read thoroughly through all my documents because it was in there. I've paid $600 on my loan so I only owe $400 something. But by the time I pay the rest of it off, it'll be $500. That's more like $1,100 for 60 days. So, I didn't have a good experience.

The employees were all great during this process from beginning to payoff of the loan. All my questions and concerns were answered quickly. They helped me when there were issues making the payoff amount and overall a great experience. I was very impressed on how the representatives were readily available even after 5 pm when other companies are closed.

I was going through a hard time and couldn't get a loan anywhere so, in a pinch, it was ok. Their fees are outrageous. The customer service guy Jay worked very closely with me and called and emailed me constantly when I was getting the loan, but when I was having trouble with first payment (waiting 3 days for my tax return to hit my bank), I emailed Jay 3 times and he NEVER responded. The only option to pay is through MoneyGram which, of course, charges a fee and is very inconvenient. I wouldn't use again, but like I said, it was ok when I was in a bind at the time!

After my loan inquiry, I was contacted immediately by Finova Financial. They were faster and a lot more online than other loan companies. The application process was short and easy. I just had to submit pictures of my vehicle, proof of income, and my title. The first time, it was mediocre with my personal loan processor. She didn't put anything online like she was supposed to. I called and talked to the Finova reps because I felt like she got a lot of the loan process wrong. The second time around, it was a lot cheaper and better. I'd recommend them if they have been more straightforward about how much the loan and interest rate were going to be. Basically, it sounded like I had a 12-month loan, and then I ended up paying double this year because they set me for a 24-month loan, which cost me quite a bit more and wasn't expected, and I was very clear I was only planning to take money up for a month.

Finova Financial was first in so they got the business. I've sent out an application and they approved it. Then, I went to FedEx to send the title and they transferred the money. All within two hours. I had multiple people as loan processors. My experience has been great and it is everything I expected it to be.

I wanted to work with Finova. I needed the loan at that time, and I did not realize that my payments were going to be so enormous. So, I decided that it would be better if I bought a new car and paid Finova off, that way my payments would be half of what they were telling me. The application process was extremely difficult. They made me do a lot of things, like take pictures of everything and send those to them, which are hard to do at my age. I couldn’t have done it without the help of my family. It was a long, tedious process and took two days to do it.

Then they told me that they wouldn't be taking the payment out of my account and that they were waiting for the check to come from the dealership. But I received an email that they were going to take a payment out of my account. When they do, it's not going to be there. My dealership has been trying to pay them off but they have to wait until the bank gives them the money to send. Then they're going to give me a check and I'm gonna have to do it through MoneyGram. It's baloney when a dealership is going to pay me off. I don't like the process that they have at all. Overall, it was made very difficult to get the loan and more difficult to pay them off.

Finova Financial got in touch with me quickly, like in an hour, after I initially contacted them for a loan inquiry. Our experience was really good. The representative I first dealt with was very personable, laughed at jokes on the phone and made me comfortable. The application process was pretty easy as well. My loan officer was quick to respond to me. I sent some pictures and some of them didn't turn out to be what Finova wanted. I had some on my phone and the officer said those were OK to use even though they had billing numbers in them. Additionally, I like the notification before the payment is due and all the instructions on what to do with the phone number and stuff when they gave the payment back. It was streamlined.

Finova Financial Company Profile