toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The employees were all great during this process from beginning to payoff of the loan. All my questions and concerns were answered quickly. They helped me when there were issues making the payoff amount and overall a great experience. I was very impressed on how the representatives were readily available even after 5 pm when other companies are closed.

Finova Financial was first in so they got the business. I've sent out an application and they approved it. Then, I went to FedEx to send the title and they transferred the money. All within two hours. I had multiple people as loan processors. My experience has been great and it is everything I expected it to be.

They're quick with communication and pretty friendly. They contacted me less than 24 hours after my inquiry. The application process was easy and the loan officer was very courteous. It's been a pretty good experience so far. If I was to recommend a company to go to I would recommend Finova.

When I called Finova, the lady told me what to do and how to do it. Then I called back and they sent some forms. I was dealing my truck, so I had to give a power of attorney and get a copy of a driver's license. And I took a picture of the truck all the way around it and sent that back in. And then they processed everything really quick. They sent me more paperwork like the contracts and how much the interest would be. I filled that out and sent it in. Then the next morning, I was approved. Everybody was really polite and helpful.

Finova had the whole "take a picture and text it" text message. I clicked on it which made it easier to be able to upload everything. Everything was done electronically and I didn't have to go to a location. I had to mail off my title but other than that I didn't have to go into an office and sit down with anybody. I had a digital title which was a pain in the butt but Finova was awesome with their help. I dealt with two different people because I called when one had already gone home. They picked up seemingly with no problem, so it made me feel good that they work so close together that if someone wasn't home, the process doesn't stop.

Also, I enjoy the fact that I got the reminder text because it helped me make my first payment. Everything was good to go and I was able to make my payment on time. Plus the ease of being able to make a payment is spectacular. You just go right to Walmart or wherever you want and make that payment with no problem. Overall Finova is a fantastic company that's great to work with.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Finova Financial?

When Lending Tree, which I found as a pretty reputable loan company, was able to give me a loan, they recommended Finova and I went with their recommendation. And, it didn't take long for Finova to call me back. It was within the first 20 minutes of me looking at it online. Their interest rate wasn't nearly as high compared to some of the other loans that I've looked into and it made it nicer to get the loan from them. And, the amount of the loan that you were able to get a hold of definitely helps out.

Also, they make the process really easy for you and I liked that because I was desperate and in need of a loan at the time. It didn't seem like there were too many steps to it. It was really friendly and they were quick to answer any questions I had. The processor was knowledgeable of what they were doing and really easy to talk to. The instructions she gave me were simple to follow and the explanation to everything made everything move a lot smoother.

Finova Financial were the first ones that contacted me, a few hours from the time I inquired about the loan, and their lady rep was very helpful, so I went with them. The application process with Finova was good. The lady rep that took care of my loan walked me through what I'll need and how to download the app on my phone, and she made it real easy. She was real good about it and was just as nice as she could be.

I checked the reviews of Finova Financial, and these were great so I decided to do it. The application process was great. The loan processor walked me through it right. I had to do something, and she said, "Just call me back." I called her back and she talked me through the process. I got a title loan. Everything was okay and I've got no complaints.

Finova reached out to me several days after I initially inquired about my loan and we corresponded really good after that. Their rep was very pleasant, informative and the application process was smooth. They told me step by step and explained everything in detail so I had no problems with anything.

After reviewing the information online, I felt comfortable using Finova Financial so I went with them. It only took them 5 minutes to call me back from the time I contacted them. So far, my application experience was very good. Their personal loan processor was very kind, helpful and informative. I would recommend them.

Finova had a different type of loan which was a line of credit that didn’t look like the same structure as the others. I was amazed with their application process. The rep called me and helped me do everything. He had to go for the day and I ended up getting some help from another guy, but they were both great. The only problem I had with the whole thing was that when I went to upload pictures of my vehicle, they became upside down when they were taken right side up. That looks like it might be a website flaw, but other than that, everything was fine. Overall it was a better experience than I’ve had in a lot of things in life. If ever I need to do this again, I would definitely go with Finova.

I was contacted by Finova the next day after my loan inquiry. The application process went quite well. I spoke to a couple of different ladies. It was pretty cut and dry. They explained everything to me quite well, and what I needed to do and when I made a few mistakes, they told me how to correct them. I found it very pleasant. They also have a very knowledgeable loan processor. Overall, it was easy.

Finova doesn't offer cancellation fees for the loan if I want to pay earlier. The application process was pretty fast and everything was simple. Plus the reps were pretty great.

I went to LendingTree and Finova popped up. I contacted them and they contacted me right back. Everything was agreeable so I went with them. The woman I spoke to who set everything up was extremely helpful. She explained how the payments worked step by step. I answered some questions, they did some checking and they came right back and said, “We can do this.” The whole process was very quick and easy. Everything went very smooth and I was very impressed. I did exactly what they told me to, and the money was delivered exactly as they said it would be.

Finova Financial reached out to me a day or two after my inquiry. I also received emails from other loan companies but Finova was better because of the digital aspect of the process. I was able to go online and see the documents I needed, upload the pictures, etc which was easier than having to pick up the phone every time. It was a good experience. Their reps guided me all along and it was also easy to upload stuff.

From everything Finova had to say, there was no hassle about doing anything. The loan process was really quick and easy, and it didn't seem like it was such a big risk. Even though it was somewhere out of town, I was trusting a foreign business that I never heard of, but they made me feel so comfortable that I would take the chance. Once I filled out the application online, they sent me one that I print out, send back signed, or even DocuSign. We had trouble with the DocuSign but we figured out what the bug was and got it corrected. The loan processor was very helpful, friendly, open and engaging and made the process simple.

I went online and Finova Financial grabbed my attention, I called them and they contacted me within 24 hours. The application was done over the phone. They sent me a link for the application. I took pictures of my vehicle, there were step-by-step directions, and I e-signed everything on the phone internet and then sent it to them. The reps were very courteous. They sent me a self-addressed envelope to FedEx and I FedExed them my title, and got the money the next morning. I'd recommend them.

I liked Finova Financial and I appreciated what they did. They were the only company that could give me the amount of money, and the payback time was good. The loan processors awesome. They took care of everything and I couldn’t ask for a better company.

Rachel ** for super woman is amazing. I first met her at On the Go loans. And she recognized my voice and thought I was related to Fred Durst. Rachel took care of me through the whole loan process then and now above and beyond what you expect. I called her and kept her on the phone with every little thing. Especially taking the last five numbers off. She is the best and you're lucky to have her, I would use your company again knowing Rachel is there.

I had a good experience with Finova Financial. When we inquired, we were contacted within the same day. The guy that was helping me was very good and understanding. He was okay being with me all day on the phone and explained everything really good.

I had the most wonderful experience with Finova Financial. Applying for the loan was incredibly easy. I uploaded all the documents online and they approved my application really fast, I received the money the same day I applied. Linda processed my loan and Rachael helped me with the repayment process. They were both very helpful and super nice. They answered all my questions and made the process really easy. I would recommend Finova a 100%.

Finova called me the same day that I submitted my application. I lost my father around my first payment time so I had to take off work. And they worked with me towards my first payment. I love this company. I recommended them already. Not just because they helped me, but because of the type of people that I’ve dealt with. They are really good people. They help you in every way that they can. Finova explained better than the other company that contacted me. Their loan officer was great. I had a lot of questions and she explained everything to me. It was a good experience.

Finova Financial is very nice, and helpful in getting everything organized. The rep did everything all the way and was fast. For everything I didn't do, she got me back and had everything taken care of. It was a quick and simple application process. However, I'm on disability, so I get my check on the 10th to 15th every month, and it's always on the 1st so the only thing I don’t like about it is it doesn’t fall through for where my check is and I hated that the first time. But other than that, I'm very satisfied, and I would recommend them.

Finova's interest rates were dramatically lower than everyone else's and their reviews online were good. The time from my loan inquiry until the time that they contacted me wasn’t that long. I didn’t have my phone and they left me a text message so they tried multiple ways to get in contact with me. Applying was an easy and smooth process. The gentleman who I spoke with during the process answered his phone on the handy questions, while the lady who had something to do with the underwriting made sure everything was good. They really did a good job. They also answered any and all questions I had.

From start to finish, everyone was easy to work with, and everything was simple to understand. They willingly went above and beyond! Anytime I called and had questions, they were right there. They even pay attention when you make a suggestion or recommendation!

I used Finova Financial this year and I had a great experience so I came back. I called them exactly and in less than five minutes they picked up. It was pretty quick and better because you can get a live person on the phone as soon as you call. As the other companies, they have to go through screenings and take a lot of bunch of forms online. The application process was easy. Everything was already input into the system. I just had to take the pictures and go to the FedEx. Also, the loan officer was courteous and friendly. We had a phone problem at one point where we can’t hear the person talking and we had to disconnect and get called back. That was a little weird but other than that everything is great. I’m very satisfied and I would recommend it to a friend.

Finova Financial contacted me right away and compared to other companies that reached out to me, my experience with Finova was better. The application process was very easy and it was great with my loan processor. Although the timing of the funds coming out of the account is the only issue I have, I had a good experience with Finova Financial and would recommend them to a friend.

Most people, after my loan inquiry was initiated, don’t really care or respond to inquiries or issues I have. They were discouraging to me because I was in a rush. Finova was always there and they always answered. They gave me more information and explained things more to me than everybody else did. Unlike a lot of other people, they worked with me by giving me the extensions all the way up until I paid it off completely. Their lender was wonderful and she was always my primary contact. The application process only took a few minutes to do and it was easy. They called back immediately. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to do it but when I made up my mind the next day, within 30 minutes everything was going and done. They even FedExed stuff so they made it convenient for me. I’m thinking about doing it again and if I do, I'm gonna call Finova.

My experience with Finova was better than other loan companies that contacted me. The application process was really easy. The loan processor was also able to answer all of my questions. I'm highly satisfied with Finova and I'd recommend them to a friend.

When I had seen Finova Financial online, I went with them and nobody else. It was very easy applying for a loan and the loan processor I worked with was great. Ms. ** was awesome! I didn’t have any trouble or difficulties at all. My experience has been great and I will highly recommend them.

Finova Financial Company Profile