Consumer Reviews and Complaints

• 3 stars3
  • 2 stars1
  • 1 stars0

www.finovafinancial.com

Services ARIZONA, FLORIDA & TENNESSEE ONLY.

When you need emergency funds, don't get a title loan. Get a Finova Car Equity Line of Credit (C-LOC). C-LOC available only for ARIZONA, FLORIDA and TENNESSEE.

Finova’s Car Equity Line of Credit (C-LOC) costs 70% less than the current national average, provides instant access to capital, and a 12-month pathway back to financial health, online, mobile, anywhere, 24/7.

Finova clients benefit from the ability to complete the loan process online, instant approval decisions and same day cash funding. The Finova client portal provides personalized access to our financial dashboard allowing real time management of your financial health. Payments can be made from the convenience of any computer or mobile device and at 32,000 US retail locations. Successful payment history provides declining rates, the opportunity to establish and build credit, along with access to additional funds on demand.

The application process wasn't that long and I got the money the same day and had a payment plan set up. Everything went well and I was happy with it. I don’t have to pay much for my loan to pay it back. After I pay off my loan, I'm going to apply to get another one. That's how happy I am with Finova and I think other people would be happy with it too. I recommend this company.

Finova contacted me within minutes after making a loan inquiry. My application process with them went well and I had a good experience with their loan processor. Overall, they have quick, easy and convenient services and I like their customer service.

We don’t have any auto title loan company in Florida. Finova contacted me and so, I had to go outside the boundaries as I didn’t have a lot of options here. They took less than 24 hours to contact me and the experience has been better than others, adding in the whole process, the procedure, how quickly they responded, how quickly they had everything done, and how helpful they were. They worked with me if I had something or they could see something and they would say I'd have to do it again but it was a lot of fun. My personal loan processor did a good job. They have the easiest process ever and they did exactly what they said they were gonna do. It’s so simple.

My experience with Finova was wonderful. The application process was easy, and the staff was nicer than what they were with the other title loan company. The girl I worked with I was really good. She answered all my questions and was very helpful.

After I inquired for a loan with Finova, they gave me a call the same day. The application was easy and I had a great experience with my loan processor. Everything went great and as planned.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Finova Financial?

Compared to the other loan companies that contacted me, Finova seemed like a better place to go by the people I talked to. They also seemed really good and offered better rates. They responded to my inquiry in a matter of minutes and the application process was easy. They answered questions and were there for me. My personal loan processor was also great. The only thing is, I paid the loan off a few weeks ago and I'm still waiting for my title.

It took Finova less than five minutes to answer my loan inquiry. It fell on a weekend and not very many places are open on the weekend to do loans but they were super quick with it. They also told me I could have the funds the same day, which I did. They made the experience really easy. Also, my personal loan processor was fantastic. She was supposed to get off of work at 4:00 and she waited until 4:45 to make sure I made it to the FedEx office on time to get everything sent to her. She didn't leave until after everything was done and completed.

I talked to Finova and got on the ball on the same day that I filled out my loan inquiry with them. I did talk to other loan companies but no one could help me with my repossessed car. But Finova was able to help me get my car back and I appreciate that. The process took a while but I understood that it's due to the paperwork and the fact that we are not in the same town as them. Everything was taken care of nevertheless. They said they can work with me on my payments and that I can break it down into every two weeks, when I get paid. The other companies didn't do that, they had to have the whole thing.

My initial application process was okay until stuff started happening. I had court calls and was trying to get my nephew back. I was also missing work, so I wasn't getting enough hours. On top of that, I had to go to Ohio with my brother for a little while. I had $400 weekly to bring Finova but my payment was $428. They couldn't take it because it was $28 short. It was too much for me. Nevertheless, Finova has great people who get the job done quickly.

The people at Finova Financial were very professional, friendly and very kind. When I approached them, they answered my inquiry right away, which was the first one that I got from all the companies that I contacted. Applying for the loan was also a very easy process and we were accepted right then and there. I had a really good experience with them. They're awesome and I will refer them to the world.

Finova is really good, wonderful, and they're very helpful. They were better than other companies because of the customer service that I received. Their loan qualifications are different. With Finova, when I pay the loan back, it stays the same so it's a set monthly payment. As far as with other companies that I've inquired with, their interest rates kinda go up or the payment fluctuates.

The representative who worked with me did all she could to try to help me to make sure. She gave me everything that I needed to know, the questions I asked. She made me feel real comfortable about the company and she let me know that the company was legit. The application process was very easy and quick. There was nothing she made that I didn't understand and it wasn't time-consuming either. My personal loan processor was great. I enjoyed working with her and she still helps me a lot now. And if I had to come back and work with Finova again, I would definitely choose them again.

Finova Financial was pretty prompt in answering my loan inquiry and we stuck with them from the beginning because of the way that they responded. The application process was a little bit difficult but they helped us through every step that we had a complication with. Everything went well and if we ever had to do it again, we would definitely get it through them. They were great and we recommend them.

Finova is the only company that I have a loan with. The application process was easy, and my experience with the personal loan processor was perfect.

The other companies responded in a timely manner. However, I wasn't necessarily happy with their customer service as they were trying to rush me instead of giving me the information I wanted. With Finova, on the other hand, I did not have to go into a location - everything was done via the internet and my cellphone. The application process was fairly easy and my personal loan processor was great. Customer service was excellent, and Sandy was very informative and didn't mind answering questions even if I asked her two or three times. It was pleasant, respectful, and an informative experience.

Finova was one of the first ones I contacted, and they contacted me pretty quickly after my loan inquiry. The application process was easy to do and they helped me out the whole way through. I told the rep I wouldn't get paid until the 4th, and they told me that the payment was due on the 20th. Now they’re telling me that it’s actually due on the 19th, so I got a late fee on my first time. It was on 9 days instead of 10 days, so I’m trying to dispute the late fee. They should waive the late fee because I wasn’t late. Other than that, my experience with them was great.

I was tired of the title loan company that I was originally with because they weren't taking anything from the principal of the loan. They just kept hitting me up on interest and were overbearing at the time because I really didn't need to finance, but if I could have avoided doing it, I would have never got in that situation. Now I'm with Finova, I can get out of this hole that I'm in.

They are better than other companies because they continued to keep working with me to try to get a URL to open up on my iPad and kept in contact with me to make sure that I got it opened where I can fill out the application, and I appreciated that. The application process was very easy. They didn't try to force me into making a decision right then and there. They let me take my time and think it over and that's what really sold me with them. The loan process happened quicker than I imagined because after I sent in the paper, the pictures and information that they needed, which took me close to five days, they were over with it and I liked that. If there was any other title company you’re trying to make, always go to Finova.

When I made a loan inquiry for a car title. Finova contacted me on the same day. Their loan application process was easy and it was a very short turnaround time. Had a good experience with my personal loan processor. Although I was supposed to receive a gift card, but I didn’t. I asked about this when I made my first payment on the date. And I also haven't received the title back yet and it's now taken long even though I only had the loan for less than a month. The whole experience is fine except at the end because they promised something that I expected to be done right away but wasn’t.

Finova contacted me right away when I reached out to them. Quite a few different ones contacted me, too, but I went with Finova because they were more genuine. They also seemed to have an end to it while the others didn't. Finova took care of me promptly and it was a good experience. We’re very satisfied. We would love to keep doing business with them in the future.

The people I dealt with at Finova Financial were very polite and professional, and they knew exactly what they were talking about. They laid everything out in black and white and made everything very clear. Finova said that they are in West Palm Beach and I do a lot of work there, so I went with them since I could go speak to somebody in person if the office said that I had to. The application process was very simple. It didn’t take long. Though I had to send them a few pieces of paper, it was fairly inexpensive and it was very quick.

My experience with Finova has been better than the other companies. In fact, I got scammed on a loan and I was really skeptical to go through another one. After sending somebody $200, I never saw my money back. Finova wanted me to send the title and everything so I was skeptical, but everything got taken care of and I received my loan. Everything went according to what they said was going to happen. The only thing is that the interest rate is a little high to start out, but I don’t have the greatest credit. So, it's a catch-22. You have some and you lose some. The payments are God-awful. I've never heard of people paying 10 times the amount for a loan. Other than that, I was very pleased.

I have given up trying to pay my bill online. Going to CVS store to use MoneyGram and paying an extortion fee of $6.99 just to send money is a crime. Thanks for your time.

We had tried other title loan companies whose rates were higher than Finova. But then we had received a letter from Finova through a loan shark and we didn't think we would be able to get the loan because of the problems we had with other loan companies. We didn't think we would be able to afford it, but it was affordable. Also, they gave clearer details of the loan and have better communication on what we have to do. It didn't take very long for them to contact me after I inquired about it.

The application process was difficult for us because we weren't computer savvy, but my daughter helped us. We weren't familiar with all the loading and the pictures, but the lady on the loan walked us through the process while we were on the computer to get it right. Everybody there was wonderful. They call us to let us know when they had a problem with our application and helped us to get it right. We make our payments on the 20th, but the only detail that they gave me on how to pay the bill was to go through MoneyGram. Other than that, overall, I had a great experience with them.

Factual basis uncertain

Someone referred me to Finova Financial because they dealt with them before. Finova reached out right away. The application process was easy and fast. At first, my loan processor was good, but she missed out details. She kept telling me everything is in my paperwork and then when I looked and read, I didn't find the stuff that she said was in there. She would come all over the place because some of the things weren’t in my paperwork.

Finova has provided fine service which I felt was better than the other companies who reached out to me. They replied to my inquiry after only 12 hours. When I applied, I met Chaniya in person and she was very helpful. Everything went fast and it was a very positive experience. Their people were very cooperative and I would recommend them to a friend.

Finova Financial is a great company and I have no problems with them. I just went through a hard time. I had a loan against a vehicle and I defaulted and they still haven’t picked up the vehicle. It would be a good thing if that’s the case, but I’m trying to make things right. My wife had left me and I was going through some stuff and getting resituated. But at this point, I’m thinking that it's over and I’ve already made other arrangements and so the car is just there. The loan processors were all great and I’ve got no complaints with them. I called their office about the car for them to come and get it, and the lady was extra nice and said that they might still work something out with me. They're a great company and about as fair as anyone's gonna find.

I was trying to get a loan and I had been contacted by other companies but I went with Finova because of their pricing. The process I've gone through during the loan application has been pleasant and I had a good conversation with their rep who's knowledgeable. My loan was processed in an expeditious manner and the response has been quick.

The transaction fees for the type of loan were acceptable. The part that they make it amount, they do it purposely or that’s just the way they had to do it with the insurance. Most car company insurance only incur six-month premiums, not 12-month premiums. They make it appear to look like you have 12 months so they hit you with that additional insurance cost. It’s the first time I used that type of service and it's interesting to know about it because the industry has a bad experience. If there's some way they accommodated that so I wouldn’t have to buy that type of contract agreement with the coverage and if they can do it for six months, they would do a lot more business. I also had unfortunate circumstances that arose with my loan and they didn’t account it in as well. But other than that, I had a good interaction with them and they gave me a nice restaurant coupon. I've recommended two people to Finova.

We contacted Finova and they responded within an hour. It's a great and very efficient company with good customer service. I've had a good experience with them.

I went with Finova Financial since they are in Florida. They were helpful in general. The application process was very easy and their people were very accommodating.

I applied for a loan with Finova and after I made contact with them, they contacted me immediately. They're easy to deal with and personable. The rep I dealt with has also been absolutely courteous. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience.

I made an arrangement to make a payment on a certain date and they sent the repo man out to get my truck which caused me a lot of problems. I was supposed to pay on a Monday, but they sent the guy out before I was even supposed to make the payment. They couldn't get in touch with me, but my phone number has been the same, the thing is, if I've already made the payment arrangement for that Monday so they didn't have to call me. Overall, they're a good company. It's just that that one incident was bad for me. They are better than directly contacting an auto title loan company (I received a little bit more from them). I'm okay with them now, but I still have to go to court because the repo man and I got into each other.

I am happy my experience with Finova. I didn't want to do it at start because the interest rate is ridiculous but it was a necessary thing I had to do at the moment. For $800, I have to pay them back $2100. It is $1300 interest on $800 in one year. Besides that, earning has been great. They have been very cooperative and very nice. No problems. Everything went smooth. Tanya’s the one I speak to when I call down there. She’s been extremely nice and kind.

I like Finova. The guy I spoke with during the application process was perfect. The process has been brief and they did a good job. The only bad thing about the loan was that my interest almost doubled.

Expert Review

Lauren FixAutomotive Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix is an automotive expert who earned the title of The Car Coach, and is recognized throughout all forms of media as a woman with in-depth knowledge on vehicles, technology, automotive finance, repair and trends. Founder of Automotive Aspects, Inc., her understanding of automobiles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print and the internet. She writes a column for multiple outlets including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on all the major news and morning shows discussing the latest updates on cars that will help drivers of all ages learn to about cars and make smart decisions.    More about Lauren→

Finova offers an alternative to title loans by providing qualifying consumers with a Car Equity Line of Credit (C-LOC) as an emergency loan. This gives consumers a reasonable way to get quick access to cash along with access to an ongoing line of credit with declining rates.

• Clear fee structure: You won’t be surprised by additional fees when it’s time to pay back your C-LOC. Finova’s website clearly outlines their fee structure, and their examples offer consumers a realistic depiction of how much they can expect to pay back for their loan.
  • No credit required: Finova doesn’t require credit for approval, making it accessible for people who have little or no credit. Finova uses their own software to determine your loan performance and creditworthiness.
  • Apply online: Applying for Finova’s C-LOC is easy and available online. Simply fill out their online form, get pre-approved, fill out an application form and get your cash.
  • One year payback: Finova’s loans are given at a minimum of 12-month repayment terms, meaning you can take a year or more to pay back your loan. This can give consumers the extra breathing room they need to get a handle on their finances and responsibly pay back their C-LOC.
  • Build credit: Finova reports your successful payment history of their loans to reporting credit bureaus, helping you build your credit score and gain more financial freedom.
  • Best for Finova Financial is best for responsible borrowers who have little or no credit.

Finova Financial Company Profile