toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The employees were all great during this process from beginning to payoff of the loan. All my questions and concerns were answered quickly. They helped me when there were issues making the payoff amount and overall a great experience. I was very impressed on how the representatives were readily available even after 5 pm when other companies are closed.

Finova Financial was first in so they got the business. I've sent out an application and they approved it. Then, I went to FedEx to send the title and they transferred the money. All within two hours. I had multiple people as loan processors. My experience has been great and it is everything I expected it to be.

They're quick with communication and pretty friendly. They contacted me less than 24 hours after my inquiry. The application process was easy and the loan officer was very courteous. It's been a pretty good experience so far. If I was to recommend a company to go to I would recommend Finova.

When I called Finova, the lady told me what to do and how to do it. Then I called back and they sent some forms. I was dealing my truck, so I had to give a power of attorney and get a copy of a driver's license. And I took a picture of the truck all the way around it and sent that back in. And then they processed everything really quick. They sent me more paperwork like the contracts and how much the interest would be. I filled that out and sent it in. Then the next morning, I was approved. Everybody was really polite and helpful.

Finova had the whole "take a picture and text it" text message. I clicked on it which made it easier to be able to upload everything. Everything was done electronically and I didn't have to go to a location. I had to mail off my title but other than that I didn't have to go into an office and sit down with anybody. I had a digital title which was a pain in the butt but Finova was awesome with their help. I dealt with two different people because I called when one had already gone home. They picked up seemingly with no problem, so it made me feel good that they work so close together that if someone wasn't home, the process doesn't stop.

Also, I enjoy the fact that I got the reminder text because it helped me make my first payment. Everything was good to go and I was able to make my payment on time. Plus the ease of being able to make a payment is spectacular. You just go right to Walmart or wherever you want and make that payment with no problem. Overall Finova is a fantastic company that's great to work with.

When Lending Tree, which I found as a pretty reputable loan company, was able to give me a loan, they recommended Finova and I went with their recommendation. And, it didn't take long for Finova to call me back. It was within the first 20 minutes of me looking at it online. Their interest rate wasn't nearly as high compared to some of the other loans that I've looked into and it made it nicer to get the loan from them. And, the amount of the loan that you were able to get a hold of definitely helps out.

Also, they make the process really easy for you and I liked that because I was desperate and in need of a loan at the time. It didn't seem like there were too many steps to it. It was really friendly and they were quick to answer any questions I had. The processor was knowledgeable of what they were doing and really easy to talk to. The instructions she gave me were simple to follow and the explanation to everything made everything move a lot smoother.

Finova Financial were the first ones that contacted me, a few hours from the time I inquired about the loan, and their lady rep was very helpful, so I went with them. The application process with Finova was good. The lady rep that took care of my loan walked me through what I'll need and how to download the app on my phone, and she made it real easy. She was real good about it and was just as nice as she could be.

I checked the reviews of Finova Financial, and these were great so I decided to do it. The application process was great. The loan processor walked me through it right. I had to do something, and she said, "Just call me back." I called her back and she talked me through the process. I got a title loan. Everything was okay and I've got no complaints.

Finova reached out to me several days after I initially inquired about my loan and we corresponded really good after that. Their rep was very pleasant, informative and the application process was smooth. They told me step by step and explained everything in detail so I had no problems with anything.

After reviewing the information online, I felt comfortable using Finova Financial so I went with them. It only took them 5 minutes to call me back from the time I contacted them. So far, my application experience was very good. Their personal loan processor was very kind, helpful and informative. I would recommend them.

Finova had a different type of loan which was a line of credit that didn’t look like the same structure as the others. I was amazed with their application process. The rep called me and helped me do everything. He had to go for the day and I ended up getting some help from another guy, but they were both great. The only problem I had with the whole thing was that when I went to upload pictures of my vehicle, they became upside down when they were taken right side up. That looks like it might be a website flaw, but other than that, everything was fine. Overall it was a better experience than I’ve had in a lot of things in life. If ever I need to do this again, I would definitely go with Finova.

I was contacted by Finova the next day after my loan inquiry. The application process went quite well. I spoke to a couple of different ladies. It was pretty cut and dry. They explained everything to me quite well, and what I needed to do and when I made a few mistakes, they told me how to correct them. I found it very pleasant. They also have a very knowledgeable loan processor. Overall, it was easy.

Finova doesn't offer cancellation fees for the loan if I want to pay earlier. The application process was pretty fast and everything was simple. Plus the reps were pretty great.

I went to LendingTree and Finova popped up. I contacted them and they contacted me right back. Everything was agreeable so I went with them. The woman I spoke to who set everything up was extremely helpful. She explained how the payments worked step by step. I answered some questions, they did some checking and they came right back and said, “We can do this.” The whole process was very quick and easy. Everything went very smooth and I was very impressed. I did exactly what they told me to, and the money was delivered exactly as they said it would be.

Finova Financial reached out to me a day or two after my inquiry. I also received emails from other loan companies but Finova was better because of the digital aspect of the process. I was able to go online and see the documents I needed, upload the pictures, etc which was easier than having to pick up the phone every time. It was a good experience. Their reps guided me all along and it was also easy to upload stuff.

From everything Finova had to say, there was no hassle about doing anything. The loan process was really quick and easy, and it didn't seem like it was such a big risk. Even though it was somewhere out of town, I was trusting a foreign business that I never heard of, but they made me feel so comfortable that I would take the chance. Once I filled out the application online, they sent me one that I print out, send back signed, or even DocuSign. We had trouble with the DocuSign but we figured out what the bug was and got it corrected. The loan processor was very helpful, friendly, open and engaging and made the process simple.

I went online and Finova Financial grabbed my attention, I called them and they contacted me within 24 hours. The application was done over the phone. They sent me a link for the application. I took pictures of my vehicle, there were step-by-step directions, and I e-signed everything on the phone internet and then sent it to them. The reps were very courteous. They sent me a self-addressed envelope to FedEx and I FedExed them my title, and got the money the next morning. I'd recommend them.

I liked Finova Financial and I appreciated what they did. They were the only company that could give me the amount of money, and the payback time was good. The loan processors awesome. They took care of everything and I couldn’t ask for a better company.

Rachel ** for super woman is amazing. I first met her at On the Go loans. And she recognized my voice and thought I was related to Fred Durst. Rachel took care of me through the whole loan process then and now above and beyond what you expect. I called her and kept her on the phone with every little thing. Especially taking the last five numbers off. She is the best and you're lucky to have her, I would use your company again knowing Rachel is there.

I had a good experience with Finova Financial. When we inquired, we were contacted within the same day. The guy that was helping me was very good and understanding. He was okay being with me all day on the phone and explained everything really good.

I had the most wonderful experience with Finova Financial. Applying for the loan was incredibly easy. I uploaded all the documents online and they approved my application really fast, I received the money the same day I applied. Linda processed my loan and Rachael helped me with the repayment process. They were both very helpful and super nice. They answered all my questions and made the process really easy. I would recommend Finova a 100%.

Finova called me the same day that I submitted my application. I lost my father around my first payment time so I had to take off work. And they worked with me towards my first payment. I love this company. I recommended them already. Not just because they helped me, but because of the type of people that I’ve dealt with. They are really good people. They help you in every way that they can. Finova explained better than the other company that contacted me. Their loan officer was great. I had a lot of questions and she explained everything to me. It was a good experience.

Finova Financial is very nice, and helpful in getting everything organized. The rep did everything all the way and was fast. For everything I didn't do, she got me back and had everything taken care of. It was a quick and simple application process. However, I'm on disability, so I get my check on the 10th to 15th every month, and it's always on the 1st so the only thing I don’t like about it is it doesn’t fall through for where my check is and I hated that the first time. But other than that, I'm very satisfied, and I would recommend them.

Finova's interest rates were dramatically lower than everyone else's and their reviews online were good. The time from my loan inquiry until the time that they contacted me wasn’t that long. I didn’t have my phone and they left me a text message so they tried multiple ways to get in contact with me. Applying was an easy and smooth process. The gentleman who I spoke with during the process answered his phone on the handy questions, while the lady who had something to do with the underwriting made sure everything was good. They really did a good job. They also answered any and all questions I had.

From start to finish, everyone was easy to work with, and everything was simple to understand. They willingly went above and beyond! Anytime I called and had questions, they were right there. They even pay attention when you make a suggestion or recommendation!

I used Finova Financial this year and I had a great experience so I came back. I called them exactly and in less than five minutes they picked up. It was pretty quick and better because you can get a live person on the phone as soon as you call. As the other companies, they have to go through screenings and take a lot of bunch of forms online. The application process was easy. Everything was already input into the system. I just had to take the pictures and go to the FedEx. Also, the loan officer was courteous and friendly. We had a phone problem at one point where we can’t hear the person talking and we had to disconnect and get called back. That was a little weird but other than that everything is great. I’m very satisfied and I would recommend it to a friend.

Finova Financial contacted me right away and compared to other companies that reached out to me, my experience with Finova was better. The application process was very easy and it was great with my loan processor. Although the timing of the funds coming out of the account is the only issue I have, I had a good experience with Finova Financial and would recommend them to a friend.

Most people, after my loan inquiry was initiated, don’t really care or respond to inquiries or issues I have. They were discouraging to me because I was in a rush. Finova was always there and they always answered. They gave me more information and explained things more to me than everybody else did. Unlike a lot of other people, they worked with me by giving me the extensions all the way up until I paid it off completely. Their lender was wonderful and she was always my primary contact. The application process only took a few minutes to do and it was easy. They called back immediately. I wasn’t sure if I wanted to do it but when I made up my mind the next day, within 30 minutes everything was going and done. They even FedExed stuff so they made it convenient for me. I’m thinking about doing it again and if I do, I'm gonna call Finova.

My experience with Finova was better than other loan companies that contacted me. The application process was really easy. The loan processor was also able to answer all of my questions. I'm highly satisfied with Finova and I'd recommend them to a friend.

When I had seen Finova Financial online, I went with them and nobody else. It was very easy applying for a loan and the loan processor I worked with was great. Ms. ** was awesome! I didn’t have any trouble or difficulties at all. My experience has been great and I will highly recommend them.

I'd already done my car title with someone, but once I got a hold of Finova, it took them less than a week to do all my paperwork and have it all completed. When I first called, I talked to a real nice lady and everything worked out. She walked me through all of it and answered every question. She'd also call every time I was gonna do something to make sure I got that part completed and I could call her at any time of the day and checked on. Even after it was over, she called to make sure everything went well. She was a very good person and very easy to deal with. It was an easy monthly payment for a set amount of time. Overall, it was a very easy experience and I'll do it again if I would need it. I would recommend them to a lot of people because they were very nice and fair.

I called Finova Financial directly and had them call me. The application process was easy. They emailed me what I needed to do, which was easy to do. I uploaded my picture, sent it to them, and they got it right away. They were wonderful, very helpful and answered all questions that I had. They're very courteous and will do whatever they can to help a person needing a loan.

I needed money and Finova Financial gave it to me. The process was simple and the initial contact didn't take very long. Finova was the most straightforward as far as gettin' the loan done. The only thing I've been having an issue with was changing my payment date to the last day of the month. I have no idea if it was done. If I had to get a loan again, I would go through them again. The experience was excellent and I would recommend them.

Finova Financial was the best one for me and in the range that I needed. It was my first time applying so I was afraid a little bit. The personal loan processor was great. I had access to her in that anything that I wasn't sure of, she helped me out and walked me through a lot of things on the phone. It was a great experience and they have great customer service.

Your sales rep Tanya was helpful, informative, and on the ball. The options were explained thoroughly, and your rates of interest and terms were satisfactory. At a time of need Finova title loan was fairer than a competitor I had used previously, as they forced me to have their auto insurance along with my own which was a ripoff. Plus, their interest rate was higher. "Loan Sharks." Thanks.

I had an unexpected bill show up, of course it's in between my paydays so I went online and found Finova Financial. The customer service was exceptional! It had to be by far the easiest Loan process. It was quick and simple and the best part is I did it all from my house. I will definitely be recommending Finova Financial to everyone who may need some extra cash for any reason.

I was with a title loan company and I got something in the mail from Finova and it was mentioning how they would take over the previous amount and just roll it into theirs. I liked their payment structure better than where I was at where I pay and it just re-ups the loan. I'm not actually paying anything on it unless I pay significantly more. After my initial loan inquiry, they contacted me within 30 minutes to an hour. It was pretty quick and straight to the point. The people I spoke to were very friendly and nice. The process was very easy, especially with loading up pictures and photographing ID’s. The only thing would be that the only way to make a payment would be through MoneyGram. Aside from just having that one payment option, everything else is great.

Finova was the first one that popped up and sounded good to me. The application process was pretty easy. My personal loan processor was good. Plus, Linda, the agent, was very good and nice. She explained everything very well and would joke around with me on the phone. Everything's fine so far, I would recommend Finova.

My experience with Finova was a lot better compared to other loan companies that contacted me. I was contacted within an hour from the time of my loan inquiry and Carrie was wonderful. She seemed to listen to me, care about the situation that was going on or what I needed the loan for, and went out of her way to help me. They just wanted pictures of my vehicle and I didn’t have to drive or take time off work to go for them to see my vehicle, which was great. The application process was really easy and done online instead of my phone. Some of the things were a little difficult though as I'm not very computer savvy, but other than that, it was really convenient. The interactions with my personal loan processor was absolutely wonderful.

My only dislike is the $50 gift card they sent us for a restaurant and we’ve had trouble with it working at all the restaurant listed so we have not even used it yet. The form I did online doesn’t really work. We're gonna try another local restaurant and if it doesn't work then I'd call them.

I would definitely recommend Finova. My cousin told me to try them and they were quick to contact me from the time of my loan inquiry. It was good and really convenient. I didn’t have to go in and I could get it all at home with my cellphone. The application process was really easy and I was told what to do. I signed online and took a pictures of myself and uploaded them. The loan processor Dawn was cool and really helpful and I like her a lot. If I kept misunderstanding what she was saying, I'd call her direct and she would go ahead and tell me without any issues.

We don’t have any auto title loan company in Florida. Finova contacted me and so, I had to go outside the boundaries as I didn’t have a lot of options here. They took less than 24 hours to contact me and the experience has been better than others, adding in the whole process, the procedure, how quickly they responded, how quickly they had everything done, and how helpful they were. They worked with me if I had something or they could see something and they would say I'd have to do it again but it was a lot of fun. My personal loan processor did a good job. They have the easiest process ever and they did exactly what they said they were gonna do. It’s so simple.

My experience with Finova was wonderful. The application process was easy, and the staff was nicer than what they were with the other title loan company. The girl I worked with I was really good. She answered all my questions and was very helpful.

After I inquired for a loan with Finova, they gave me a call the same day. The application was easy and I had a great experience with my loan processor. Everything went great and as planned.

It took Finova less than five minutes to answer my loan inquiry. It fell on a weekend and not very many places are open on the weekend to do loans but they were super quick with it. They also told me I could have the funds the same day, which I did. They made the experience really easy. Also, my personal loan processor was fantastic. She was supposed to get off of work at 4:00 and she waited until 4:45 to make sure I made it to the FedEx office on time to get everything sent to her. She didn't leave until after everything was done and completed.

The people at Finova Financial were very professional, friendly and very kind. When I approached them, they answered my inquiry right away, which was the first one that I got from all the companies that I contacted. Applying for the loan was also a very easy process and we were accepted right then and there. I had a really good experience with them. They're awesome and I will refer them to the world.

Finova is really good, wonderful, and they're very helpful. They were better than other companies because of the customer service that I received. Their loan qualifications are different. With Finova, when I pay the loan back, it stays the same so it's a set monthly payment. As far as with other companies that I've inquired with, their interest rates kinda go up or the payment fluctuates.

The representative who worked with me did all she could to try to help me to make sure. She gave me everything that I needed to know, the questions I asked. She made me feel real comfortable about the company and she let me know that the company was legit. The application process was very easy and quick. There was nothing she made that I didn't understand and it wasn't time-consuming either. My personal loan processor was great. I enjoyed working with her and she still helps me a lot now. And if I had to come back and work with Finova again, I would definitely choose them again.

Finova Financial was pretty prompt in answering my loan inquiry and we stuck with them from the beginning because of the way that they responded. The application process was a little bit difficult but they helped us through every step that we had a complication with. Everything went well and if we ever had to do it again, we would definitely get it through them. They were great and we recommend them.

Finova is the only company that I have a loan with. The application process was easy, and my experience with the personal loan processor was perfect.

The other companies responded in a timely manner. However, I wasn't necessarily happy with their customer service as they were trying to rush me instead of giving me the information I wanted. With Finova, on the other hand, I did not have to go into a location - everything was done via the internet and my cellphone. The application process was fairly easy and my personal loan processor was great. Customer service was excellent, and Sandy was very informative and didn't mind answering questions even if I asked her two or three times. It was pleasant, respectful, and an informative experience.

I was tired of the title loan company that I was originally with because they weren't taking anything from the principal of the loan. They just kept hitting me up on interest and were overbearing at the time because I really didn't need to finance, but if I could have avoided doing it, I would have never got in that situation. Now I'm with Finova, I can get out of this hole that I'm in.

They are better than other companies because they continued to keep working with me to try to get a URL to open up on my iPad and kept in contact with me to make sure that I got it opened where I can fill out the application, and I appreciated that. The application process was very easy. They didn't try to force me into making a decision right then and there. They let me take my time and think it over and that's what really sold me with them. The loan process happened quicker than I imagined because after I sent in the paper, the pictures and information that they needed, which took me close to five days, they were over with it and I liked that. If there was any other title company you’re trying to make, always go to Finova.

Finova contacted me right away when I reached out to them. Quite a few different ones contacted me, too, but I went with Finova because they were more genuine. They also seemed to have an end to it while the others didn't. Finova took care of me promptly and it was a good experience. We’re very satisfied. We would love to keep doing business with them in the future.

We had tried other title loan companies whose rates were higher than Finova. But then we had received a letter from Finova through a loan shark and we didn't think we would be able to get the loan because of the problems we had with other loan companies. We didn't think we would be able to afford it, but it was affordable. Also, they gave clearer details of the loan and have better communication on what we have to do. It didn't take very long for them to contact me after I inquired about it.

The application process was difficult for us because we weren't computer savvy, but my daughter helped us. We weren't familiar with all the loading and the pictures, but the lady on the loan walked us through the process while we were on the computer to get it right. Everybody there was wonderful. They call us to let us know when they had a problem with our application and helped us to get it right. We make our payments on the 20th, but the only detail that they gave me on how to pay the bill was to go through MoneyGram. Other than that, overall, I had a great experience with them.

I got put in the hospital and came out with a $1,600 bill. I was in for 23 hours so it isn’t a full day, but it cost me more than if I would’ve stayed in the hospital. So, I inquired with Finova. I didn’t know how it all works but someone called me. She was so informative on the interest and how much I’ll be paying over the year, and made me so relaxed and comfortable about having loans because at first, I was very scared to do something like that. Otherwise, I would’ve never done it. They worked with me and I am almost finished with the hospital bill but I still have enough to pay them $100 a month.

I had seen Finova online and I thought it was a good place to file a loan inquiry. It was easier and convenient because it was done online while I was in my office, rather than having to drive all over the place. A representative contacted me within an hour or two after I made my initial loan inquiry. The woman that helped me was very explanatory. She helped me through any questions that I needed and let me know upfront exactly what was needed of me. It wasn't like my other experiences where I went through the whole process only for me to end up not even able to get the loan for a certain reason.

With Finova, I knew what I was getting right away and I had no surprises. Furthermore, their representative also helped me when I had a little bit of trouble with getting one of the sites up where I had to verify certain things. She re-sent the link to me on another phone so I was able to get it. My only concern was that I wasn't aware I had to pay an extra $7 fee to make my payment to them through MoneyGram.

When I was first contacted by Finova, I was freaked out because I thought it was a BS sales. I didn’t know what it was until somebody else called me from there and I was like, “Oh, they're legit.” They swore that they will pay off my loan in X amount of time unlike other loan companies out there who charge 200% interest. They are also better because they don’t hassle me. So far, my experience has been pretty good.

It took Finova 30 minutes to contact me after I inquired from them regarding a loan. They were better too compared to the other loan companies that contacted me. Their loan application process was easy and my personal loan processor was good and very polite. It was an excellent experience.

My experience with Finova has been good. I was contacted a few hours after I inquired a loan and I had a better experience with them than the other companies. They were able to assist me. Their loan processor was courteous and was able to answer all my questions. I went with them because of their rates and the length of the repayment for the loan. The application process was easy and they provide good customer service.

I wanted to try something different, so I went with Finova. Their online application wasn't difficult at all. Their customer service was the best as far as the kind of experience I've had. The loan processor was awesome and, overall, I had a great experience with them. I would definitely recommend.

I inquired a loan with Finova about a month ago and they contacted me on the same day. They were so much better than the other loan companies I contacted. They were able to give more for my car. The application process was quick and straightforward and their personal loan processor was very courteous, patient, professional and able to answer all of my questions. Everything was fantastic.

I've seen some great reviews of Finova which made me see what they were about. From the first time I talked to them, it had been a good experience and they're better than other loan companies. They're more in-depth with the information about how the loan works and they filled me in on all the details. They were straightforward about the forms. They called me back for any corrections in my application right away and helped me along the way. My personal rep's very nice and keeps in contact but I talked to a few other representatives that were professional and polite as well. It's an awesome company.

Finova has provided fine service which I felt was better than the other companies who reached out to me. They replied to my inquiry after only 12 hours. When I applied, I met Chaniya in person and she was very helpful. Everything went fast and it was a very positive experience. Their people were very cooperative and I would recommend them to a friend.

Finova Financial is a great company and I have no problems with them. I just went through a hard time. I had a loan against a vehicle and I defaulted and they still haven’t picked up the vehicle. It would be a good thing if that’s the case, but I’m trying to make things right. My wife had left me and I was going through some stuff and getting resituated. But at this point, I’m thinking that it's over and I’ve already made other arrangements and so the car is just there. The loan processors were all great and I’ve got no complaints with them. I called their office about the car for them to come and get it, and the lady was extra nice and said that they might still work something out with me. They're a great company and about as fair as anyone's gonna find.

The application process wasn't that long and I got the money the same day and had a payment plan set up. Everything went well and I was happy with it. I don’t have to pay much for my loan to pay it back. After I pay off my loan, I'm going to apply to get another one. That's how happy I am with Finova and I think other people would be happy with it too. I recommend this company.

I was trying to get a loan and I had been contacted by other companies but I went with Finova because of their pricing. The process I've gone through during the loan application has been pleasant and I had a good conversation with their rep who's knowledgeable. My loan was processed in an expeditious manner and the response has been quick.

The transaction fees for the type of loan were acceptable. The part that they make it amount, they do it purposely or that’s just the way they had to do it with the insurance. Most car company insurance only incur six-month premiums, not 12-month premiums. They make it appear to look like you have 12 months so they hit you with that additional insurance cost. It’s the first time I used that type of service and it's interesting to know about it because the industry has a bad experience. If there's some way they accommodated that so I wouldn’t have to buy that type of contract agreement with the coverage and if they can do it for six months, they would do a lot more business. I also had unfortunate circumstances that arose with my loan and they didn’t account it in as well. But other than that, I had a good interaction with them and they gave me a nice restaurant coupon. I've recommended two people to Finova.

Finova contacted me within minutes after making a loan inquiry. My application process with them went well and I had a good experience with their loan processor. Overall, they have quick, easy and convenient services and I like their customer service.

We contacted Finova and they responded within an hour. It's a great and very efficient company with good customer service. I've had a good experience with them.

I went with Finova Financial since they are in Florida. They were helpful in general. The application process was very easy and their people were very accommodating.

I applied for a loan with Finova and after I made contact with them, they contacted me immediately. They're easy to deal with and personable. The rep I dealt with has also been absolutely courteous. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience.

I was thinking about getting another loan because where I was at the interest rates were too high and I know I was never going to pay it off. So I had to go with another loan to pay that first loan off and then I'll stay with the second loan where they're better with the interest rates. Finova Financial was better than the other companies that contacted me. I had InstaLoan before I had Finova and they have better service. In the application process, they have less paperwork than InstaLoan, which I liked. Everything happened so smooth, fast and easier than other loan places. They explained the process and answered my questions all the way to the full extent.

In Florida, it's hard to find an auto title loan company. It only took Finova a couple of minutes to contact us from the time of our loan inquiry. Their application process was very easy, direct to the point, and I know exactly what has to be done and what they needed. They made the process very convenient. I can do my thing from my house then just got to go to Fedex and Walmart, and going to those two places was the best part because I know that everything got approved.

Finova Financial contacted me the same day I inquired. I went with them because they had the amount that I wanted and the payment isn't too hard on me and I like it. A man came out to my house, took the information, took his time and made sure everything was done and I had my money. He didn't rush me. I've been making my payments and would be through in October. If I need to call and ask if I thought about anything, they give me the information I need to know and tell me when exactly my last payment is going to be.

My experience with Finova Financial has been good. I saw one of their offers and that's why I went with them. The application process was all right. I'm very satisfied with their service.

I took out a loan with Finova and I have a big issue with my tax on my car. I went and paid my registration so I can have my tags. Apparently, they're not sending the correct paperwork to the DMV. So, I can't really get the sticker for my car. I've been calling their customer service about three times a day and they're going to look into the problem. They said that I have to call back to the DMV and talk to them. So, I called the DMV and they need my title. All Finova need to do is sign the back of the title, send it to the lien holder and send that paper copy to DMV, so they can go ahead and process my tags.

But Finova said, "That don't have nothing to do with my tags." I even told them if they can FedEx my title to me overnight, so I can take it to the DMV and I can get my tags. I can FedEx the title back to them. I have to work and I cannot just sit. Now, it's April 1st and I don't have my tags because Finova is not doing something. As of tomorrow, I'm going to be stuck. I can't go back and forth to work because I refuse to get tickets and Finova is not going to pay them. I'm very dissatisfied right now.

I've PAID off my loan in full and have yet to receive my total back and I'm still waiting for Rachel to call me back about it from last week. She said she would have called me back the next day. Still waiting.

Did exactly what they said within 1 day. Pretty impressive compared to other online companies I felt and pretty simple process from start to finish, paid off loan no problems with receiving title back with no lien. Would do again if need arises and would highly recommend to everyone!

Absolutely the friendliest and helpful business I've ever had contact with. Very easy process on processing and approval on loan. It's very nice to know that there is a financial business willing to help people that don't have outstanding credit due to unforeseen circumstances. Thanks.

Everything was good with Finova. They were very friendly and helped me out when I needed it. They worked with me when I was late on my first payment. Everybody seemed to be knowledgeable and they took you right through the process. They were professional in their dealings and decent. I would recommend them to a friend.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Finova Financial?

The application process was easy. Everything that Finova Financial told me I needed to do, it was right there for me. Everything was explained. The personal loan processors were also very helpful. It was a good experience.

I needed the loan and Finova Financial was available for me that's why I used them. The application was easy and it's a very good experience. They contacted me on the same day and I got the money on time when I need it. The only inconvenience in it was the interest is a little bit higher. But for now, everything is good and I can recommend someone to them.

The rep that I spoke to was a great worker. She handled me and my wife superbly. The money was on time, and I paid it back. It was a wonderful experience and I would recommend Finova Financial.

When I called Finova to get information, they were really friendly and helpful. It only took them 15 minutes to half an hour to contact me back, so I picked them. Their application process was easy, which took about 2-3 hours total. Everything was good.

The Finova experience has been great and it's better than the other companies that contacted me. They've been responding to me immediately when I needed assistance and they sent me emails about all the payments that I need to do. The only problem is that I haven't been able to make the first payment because I've been having some job issues. But I already started last week and this Friday I'll be able to make my first payment.

The Finova loan processor was great. They helped me, instructed me what to do and I got the $250 loan. It was nice to have that extra cash to pay some bills off and I was also able to purchase a few items for the small business, which was great. I was very happy with the loan. It was excellent.

I usually don't take the time to write reviews, but I needed to take some time and give anyone who is debating on whether to business with Finova Financial a piece of advice... DON'T... The entire system is 1 big sham. Read the company's breakdown on what a $1000.00 loan will cost you, then call them and ask what the loan payments really will be. They don't factor in that you must have an addendum added to your loan which only doubles if not triples the amount of the loan.

So here is my story. I applied for a loan from this company using their online portal which states "just a few clicks away we will tell you what you qualify for". Meanwhile your giving every little detail about yourself and your vehicle, right then should have raised a flag. However I continued after all the information was filled out. They didn't even give me the quote that they said they would with a few mouse clicks away. After waiting for about 30 mins I get a call stating "we need more information about you and your vehicle..." Unbelievable. Why would you say I'm a few clicks away from receiving a quote and when I provided all the information that was requested only to tell me "we need more". This whole time while I was actually filling out an application and good luck trying to get them to delete it. It's there for life.

So after speaking with a man named Ricky he told me I qualified for a $2500 dollar loan. Meanwhile the car itself is worth 4x's that... Now I understand that's how this type of business works so it didn't shock me with that amount when knowing the car was worth more. So he asked how long I wanted the loan for and gave me the option of 12 months or 24 months. I chose 12 months. When he gave me my monthly payments I was blown away. For a 2500 dollar loan I would have to pay back close to $6000.00... Now mind you on their website they give an example of a $1000 loan that when paid back in full it would cost you $1320.00. So I ask Ricky how on GOD's green earth did he come to payback amount of $6000.00 for a $2500.00 loan. You're going to love this trick...

They advertise to you that the interest is low and will be anyone's price with their example, but what they don't mention is you must get this addendum added to your loan which is basically insurance on the car even though you have insurance on your car. So basically they give you peanuts for your car and then have you pay a whopping amount back for your car and then tell you that an addendum is required to cover the car in case you get into an accident which is already covered by your insurance company. WHAT?!! Can someone say sham, thieves, liars. However can someone also say sucker... That's me. I'm the sucker who even pointing this out to them still went with the loan although to my defense I was paying the loan back immediately so I wouldn't be into it that much.

So after the painstaking process of uploading 20 pictures or so they gave me 3 separate transactions for me to pick up the money which was a complete nightmare because they can only send 500 dollars at a time. So had to go to 3 different locations just to be put under scrutiny at each one. After 3 weeks or so I called Ricky back and told him I wanted to pay my loan off in full and where it needed to be sent because the contract doesn't state it so he tells me I have to wire the money back. OK. I haven't wired money before so I was thinking it can't be that much. Well guess what. It is that much $40.00 dollars for every $1000.00. So I had to basically pay $100.00 dollars to pay my bill with them which by the way was never ever mentioned and while I'm at it the loan that was sent to me I had to pay the wiring of that money too.

I was upset and so I called them and complained and was told by Greg the manager of all sites he apologizes for any misunderstanding, but will make it up to me by paying my first month payment if I ever decide to use them again. WOW. Thanks guy. That is so kind of you. Well as luck would have it I needed to take a loan out again but this time for 2 cars. And after the fiasco of the paperwork and all fun stuff of the money wiring my first payment was due and so I figured it was already taken care of. Well guess what. It wasn't. So I get the courtesy phone call and I explain to Ricky this is what was promised and he agreed and apologized and will take care of it... Nope. That didn't happen. Call after call after call after call "we want our payment..." They were relentless even after speaking with Rachel ** who claims she is a supervisor when she really isn't. And even Mary I got absolutely nowhere.

After numerous disagreements with what was due to me 2 more payments were missed and the time came when they repossessed the car. Which by the way carries with it an extra juicy $370.00. You can get a car transported from another state for less. So I call them up to get the payoff amount on both vehicles and after they tell the amounts I still ask about what was promised to me and get this Greg the guy who originally told me that he would give the credit said that I would receive the credit only if I carried out the extent of the loan for the full 12 months. So I would have to pay $5000.00 dollars more to receive a $348.00 credit. What a LIAR he is and will remain. If you have read this post and still do business with this sham of a company then you better hope you have some money left over for a jar of Vaseline.

I used another company before but I had to go in. My work schedule didn't allow me to do that this time and Finova was online so, it was convenient. But they were misleading and I'm deeply paying for that now. When I took out the loan, it was not explained to me that the interest would be accrued on the balance and not the principal balance. I was also told a 60-day payoff amount. But when I called back later, the person I spoke with told me that that was not true. I borrowed $750 and I was looking to pay it off in 60 days. I'm expecting to pay somewhere around $938, but that's not the case. It's over $1,000 and it's accruing interest not only on the principal balance that I took out but also on the fees. Every day that I don't pay, it goes up $1.85 or $1.95 and once that's added, they charge interest on that as well.

I don't think that that's a fair business practice. But the lady told me that I should have read thoroughly through all my documents because it was in there. I've paid $600 on my loan so I only owe $400 something. But by the time I pay the rest of it off, it'll be $500. That's more like $1,100 for 60 days. So, I didn't have a good experience.

I was going through a hard time and couldn't get a loan anywhere so, in a pinch, it was ok. Their fees are outrageous. The customer service guy Jay worked very closely with me and called and emailed me constantly when I was getting the loan, but when I was having trouble with first payment (waiting 3 days for my tax return to hit my bank), I emailed Jay 3 times and he NEVER responded. The only option to pay is through MoneyGram which, of course, charges a fee and is very inconvenient. I wouldn't use again, but like I said, it was ok when I was in a bind at the time!

After my loan inquiry, I was contacted immediately by Finova Financial. They were faster and a lot more online than other loan companies. The application process was short and easy. I just had to submit pictures of my vehicle, proof of income, and my title. The first time, it was mediocre with my personal loan processor. She didn't put anything online like she was supposed to. I called and talked to the Finova reps because I felt like she got a lot of the loan process wrong. The second time around, it was a lot cheaper and better. I'd recommend them if they have been more straightforward about how much the loan and interest rate were going to be. Basically, it sounded like I had a 12-month loan, and then I ended up paying double this year because they set me for a 24-month loan, which cost me quite a bit more and wasn't expected, and I was very clear I was only planning to take money up for a month.

I wanted to work with Finova. I needed the loan at that time, and I did not realize that my payments were going to be so enormous. So, I decided that it would be better if I bought a new car and paid Finova off, that way my payments would be half of what they were telling me. The application process was extremely difficult. They made me do a lot of things, like take pictures of everything and send those to them, which are hard to do at my age. I couldn’t have done it without the help of my family. It was a long, tedious process and took two days to do it.

Then they told me that they wouldn't be taking the payment out of my account and that they were waiting for the check to come from the dealership. But I received an email that they were going to take a payment out of my account. When they do, it's not going to be there. My dealership has been trying to pay them off but they have to wait until the bank gives them the money to send. Then they're going to give me a check and I'm gonna have to do it through MoneyGram. It's baloney when a dealership is going to pay me off. I don't like the process that they have at all. Overall, it was made very difficult to get the loan and more difficult to pay them off.

Finova Financial got in touch with me quickly, like in an hour, after I initially contacted them for a loan inquiry. Our experience was really good. The representative I first dealt with was very personable, laughed at jokes on the phone and made me comfortable. The application process was pretty easy as well. My loan officer was quick to respond to me. I sent some pictures and some of them didn't turn out to be what Finova wanted. I had some on my phone and the officer said those were OK to use even though they had billing numbers in them. Additionally, I like the notification before the payment is due and all the instructions on what to do with the phone number and stuff when they gave the payment back. It was streamlined.

I made an inquiry with Finova Financial and they contacted me the next day. They were better than the other companies that got in touch with me. They were very polite, had very good customer service, and they went out of their way to call back when I didn't have the all the information that I needed to proceed with the loan. Their representative, Shai, went over and beyond to answer all my questions and she made sure that everything got done that same day.

It is also very easy to apply for their services. They send you information for you to take pictures, to verify your collateral and sign the documentations over the computer. They give you different locations where you can drop off your information that you need to send to them. The only thing that I would suggest to the company would be to give the option of changing the due date for the payment. You don't know if the same day that you're getting the loan is the same that you have to pay every month. Still, I would definitely recommend Finova Financial.

There were different loan companies who contacted me. Still, I chose to go with Finova Financial because they were the first one to call. Their representative told me an amount that was different from what Finova actually did. She originally gave me an amount and then somebody else called me and told me it would be a lesser amount. While they were courteous to me, I didn't deal with the same person throughout the whole process. Different people were calling and there was a lot of running around. Finova should tell the whole process upfront to see if you will be willing to do that. They were okay but I won't go with them again.

I tried first with another company but they didn't even call me back. So, I tried Finova Financial and they got back to me within a day. I chose to work with them over an auto title loan company because I could do everything on the phone. I didn't have to wait a day from my job going there and I really appreciate that. Their application process was really easy and fast. Their rep was very attendant. She called me back, told me everything I had to do so I did it really fast thanks to her. They put all their attention in my case which was really helpful. I'm very happy with them. In fact, just yesterday when I made the first payment, they helped me to fill the papers. However, I didn't like their payment method. I thought they accept credit card or any easier method than having to go to Walmart or somewhere that has MoneyGram. It's not that bad, but it could be better. Overall, I had a good experience with them.

I contacted Finova and they got back to me immediately. The application process was quick and easy. However, I didn't get the clear notification of my terms, conditions and fees, and payment schedules. There was not enough of a discussion and understanding of the terms and conditions. Also, I get money that I need and I get it fast, but I have to pay back a ridiculous arm and leg and did not know about that. I got a $1,000 loan and they told me it's a $960 fee on top of that and I'm not happy with it, not before the interest. It's almost predatory in nature. You don't do this unless you need the money.

My wife and I went back and forth on if we were going to take a loan from Finova. But once we got it and got them all the information that they needed, I was funded that day. A young lady named Paris forwarded me the information via email. I uploaded some pictures and documents that I took with my phone and I processed the application right down there. The lady even met me at 6:00 at night physically to give her paper works that I couldn't scan in. And then she went home and stayed late and funded me so I could go pick up money that day. That's a good company that's willing to help their customers and that was a big deal to me.

A downside though is that when I went to go pay off the loan, I didn't get a lot of reciprocation. I also called and asked for a payoff and I didn't get a callback for two or three days later. And then I got the payoff statement and the lady told me what I needed to do. But I had to call Finova four times in a row and nobody picked up. I was worried because I gave them $3,000 of my money. I still have yet to get a call back from them stating that they received my money and that they've released the lien on my title. So my one big coup with the company is that when payment was made, they don't do anything other than the MoneyGram receipt that you have to pay for which is really flawed.

There would be a much better way to pay them with all the technology in the world and there's no confirmation that they received the payment because it's not going into their system electronically. They're having to get the funds dispersed through a MoneyGram retailer which logistically doesn't make sense. That's a lot of human work that technology could take care of. Other than that, I would recommend them because the things that I experienced were very minimal and I was a short term customer. I could understand why going to Walmart to pay the bill every month could be extremely disheartening but for me who only used the service for two months, it was good and great. I made them one payment and they got me my money quick. There were no if's and or but's about it.

I have dealt with other companies in the past and I've had way better experience than with Finova. Every year, I take a small loan out against my one vehicle so I can do my Christmas shopping and then I pay it back with my income tax when it comes in. It's not a big amount and not a big deal 'cause I don't take anything out more than $600 which covers my Christmas expenses and by March it's paid off.

I tried Finova this year because I was in a hurry. Most places make you bring the vehicle in to check them out and I didn't have the time. Finova made me take a bazillion pictures of everything and fill out a bazillion papers. I get that but it was a little over zealous because why do I have to take a picture of me in front of my vehicle. Also, they text me back about papers that I missed or that I have to PDF and I also mailed the title. It was like a two-hour process just to get the application and the pictures out.

Once I sent all my information they're supposed to call me back in about an hour or two and make sure that the loan goes through. Everything was approved but I ended up having to take the day off of work because they didn't get a hold of me for hours. When I called them back, the funds weren't released yet and after I talked to the guy, it took them two seconds to release it. I was a little upset about that but it was no big deal and I can use that day to Christmas shop.

Then, they told me that I was gonna get some card in the mail. I know they told me this 'cause I asked about payment. I can go down to Chase Bank and pay it through the card to them. When I finally got my first text message saying that I have a payment due, it said I can go down to any place. They said it was not gonna cost me anything extra to make a payment but now, I got to pay for money order. I had to go down to Walmart, make the $125 payment and have it sent. Then, I got a note saying that I didn't so I sent them a copy of the payment and got their confirmation that they got it. I asked them the payoff at that point and they said that I still owe $680. So I'm gonna have to make another payment and then once my income tax comes, I'll pay them up.

But the thing is $40 of the $125 is going towards loan and they are pocketing the rest. Now I understand everybody has to have their cut but that's more than half. That's almost the full amount so if I had known this I would have gone down. 'Cause I've done this before and they took it big but I have never been so disappointed. Also, every time I have to make a payment I have to go down somewhere where before, I just go on the phone and make a payment, and then for them to tell me that they didn't see certain things. It's almost to the point that nowadays, like how every company put you on record, you also need to put them on record.

I don't like badmouth. I work as a server and I get crap all day long like good and bad stuff. But at the end of the day as long as you know you feel good about how you perform that's what should matter. I don't know how Finova at the end of the day feels good about themselves when they take $125 from somebody and literally $40 of that goes towards the payment and they pocket the rest. Then, when I ask about my title, which I assumed that when I paid the loan off they would mail back and I could go and get a new one and they'll sign the back like I do, they tell me that they don't send me anything once I'm paid off. It takes up to seven days for them to release things and when they do, I have to go down the DMV and tell them.

But they weren't going to send me something like an email saying that the loan's paid off and the title is released and I'm not gonna go down to the DMV and spend all day there with nothing. It sounds a little sketchy to me. I told them that they rip people off and that's uncool. People borrow a lot against their vehicles because they're dire straight. I do it just to bump my Christmas but it's still a pain in the butt.

That's how I do it every year. I take the $600 out, my payments are $75, $50 of it goes towards the payment and $25 they keep every month until it's paid off. But now I got to make another payment to them and my income tax comes in days too late. My payoff is still gonna be almost $700. They've pocketed $250 on a $600 loan. Where did $250 in payments go and I still owe almost $700 when I borrowed $600? Also, you never talk to one person. Every time I call, they bounce you around from person to person. Usually, it's a guy and then it's a female that gets back with me and then another guy will call me and I don't even know what to say anymore. I'm not happy with them at all. I will never recommend them to anybody ever, I would lose a friend if I did. It was awful and never again.

My credit was terrible. Finova takes title loans on vehicles and I own one. I called around 5:00 in the afternoon and they told me they closed at nine. If I did it earlier, I would have gotten everything done earlier. I took pictures of the vehicle and downloaded it to them. They called me and let me know that they got the pictures and what the next steps were. It was a last-minute thing but it was good.

The guy that I originally talked to lied to me. He said, “This is the way we do things,” and after I got the loan they all told me, “No. We don’t do it like that. I don’t know who told you that.” Then I've come to find out they fired the dude, and now I'm stuck doing what I'm doing. Then when I asked them to rewrite the loan, they told me that they can rewrite it for $500, which is cool. I'll take that. But they can't rewrite because now I brought it down to lower my payments. I've never met a finance company that wouldn't rewrite a loan. I owe Finova money, but 20 text messages and emails saying that my payment is due is ridiculous. If I'm running a little bit late, they work with me, but they don’t even let me get late with the payment before they start calling me.

Finova Financial contacted me two days later from the time of my loan inquiry. I had a lot of companies contact me too but they were better and they treated me better. My experience with them was good. And, their application process was easy.

This is my first time using Finova Financial and I have them on my truck. My girlfriend arranged the application process for me and helped me out while I was at work. We had to call back a couple of times and get everything straightened out, but once we got all the needed paperwork done which took the most time, the lending process was fairly easy. They worked with us pretty good. However, I got a hard time with the interest rate. I borrowed $3,000 but now I’m paying $9,000 back. That’s steep and I do have a problem with that. I don’t like that part. But so far they seem to be a decent outfit. I’ve worked with other outfits years before, and sometimes they were a pain in the butt. I’d recommend Finova Financial to somebody else if they needed it.

I reached out to Finova and they contacted me. The young lady I dealt with was very courteous, friendly, caring and detailed in letting me know what they required as far as documentation and whatnot. The process was very positive and easy. However, my very first experience with a call from them once the payment was due was not very good, and I felt like I was being pursued by a loan shark. My payment was due on a Thursday and I got it paid that very following Friday. My intent was to make the pay on Friday. The lady I talked to explained that if that occurred, I should call and let Finova know but the manner in which she explained it was gruff. We’re adults and I don’t need to be handled with kid gloves. Finova loaned me money but I’m still the customer so a little more kindness and a little bit of respect would have gone over a little better. Otherwise, I’ve been dealing with Finova for a month and I foresee in the very near future being able to pay off the loan.

Pleased with the professional customer service and speedy responses to requests. Payment options need improvement. Additionally, it would have been nice If my title was mailed to me after the lien was removed rather than me having to go out of my way and paying for it to be reissued.

The application process was fairly easy but it got a little bit confusing when Finova was asking for the different pictures and stuff. It wasn't really clear but once I understood what they wanted, then it was fine. The person I worked with was very courteous.

Finova Financial Company Profile