4.36/5

Need a payday & title loan lender?

Finova Financial

Services ARIZONA, CALIFORNIA, FLORIDA, NEW MEXICO, TENNESSEE, OREGON & SOUTH CAROLINA ONLY.

When you need emergency funds, don't get a title loan. Get a Finova Car Equity Line of Credit (C-LOC). C-LOC available only for ARIZONA, FLORIDA, TENNESSEE, OREGON and SOUTH CAROLINA.

Finova’s Car Equity Line of Credit (C-LOC) costs 70% less than the current national average, provides instant access to capital, and a 12-month pathway back to financial health, online, mobile, anywhere, 24/7.

Finova clients benefit from the ability to complete the loan process online, instant approval decisions and same day cash funding. The Finova client portal provides personalized access to our financial dashboard allowing real time management of your financial health. Payments can be made from the convenience of any computer or mobile device and at 32,000 US retail locations. Successful payment history provides declining rates, the opportunity to establish and build credit, along with access to additional funds on demand.

View More View More

Need a payday & title loan lender?

Finova Financial Reviews

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

Rachel and Shelley are such an asset to the company! Every time I call they are so sweet to me. They are so helpful when I need it and I wouldn't want to talk to anyone else besides those two. I feel really great when I talk to them, thanks girls!

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

This loan company is amazing! They were there when I needed them, and they have always been there to answer any questions I have. I am on my third loan with them. They offer good terms and an easy repayment plan. I would recommend them to anyone!

Get expert buying tips about Payday and Title Loans delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 29, 2019

I had taken a loan from Finova Financial. Come to realize that I have a 18 month term for $2,700 loan with $422.06 monthly payment for a total of $7,597.08 that's almost $5,000 more than my loan. This should be illegal. They make you pay for a specific "insurance" on the collateral vehicle that you use. Mind you that this "insurance" is useless and you do not get it back. On top of that they only allow debit card for the monthly payments (no bank wires) and you have to pay a total of $15 in "fees" for them to process each payment. That's another $270 in just "payment processing fees" for a 18 month loan.

If you need a loan so bad and wants to use your car as a collateral, use OneMain Financial, although their rates are just as high as this one but at least you are not paying almost $5,000 for "insurance" and $270 in processing fees. I wish I had known all that before I had taken the loan with them. And also, mind you, if you try to repay the loan 14 months before it's due (by making 4 payments and wanting to just pay it off since the fees are so outrageous) you would still have to pay the whole amount (the whole $7,597.06 with the $270 processing fees). I hope this people knows that bad business practices, cutting corners won't make them billionaires. Wish someone had told me all this before I took this loan. All the other reviews are fake even though they say verified.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I was broke and needed money to get back on the road and get to my job in another state. Finova Financial contacted me 20 minutes after the time of my loan inquiry. My title loan went very fast. Finova was consistent and they made getting the loan very easy for me. They were very caring about my situation and they were better than other loan companies that contacted me. I felt very comfortable with their loan processor, too. She was very helpful and understanding. She would call me back when she said she'd call me back and she acted more urgently than anyone else. She talked to her manager and got back to me very quickly. If it wasn't for Finova, I wouldn't be where I am today. I started my job and I'm doing great in Georgia. Finova will be there if you will need anything. They're great.

Original review: Sept. 15, 2018

When I contacted Finova Financial, they got back to me after a couple of hours. I worked with them before and so it was easier to go back to them. The application process was simple and all together, it only took me a couple of hours. The processor that I dealt with was really helpful and kept following up. I'd recommend Finova Financial. Make sure you look at all their options and go for it if you need to.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Finova Financial?

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I would definitely recommend Finova Financial to a friend. They were the first people that I encountered and their application process was very easy to do. I just scanned documents to them and they handled everything within the same day. The loan processor was great and my experience with Finova was totally awesome.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I jumped into Finova Financial as I could not get any help with anyone else. I had to take anything I could get. Their people reached out to me quickly when I first contacted them and my loan processor was good. The application process was also good and better than some other ones. But there were a couple of things that I had problems with. I was grateful though for the help regardless of what I had to do. The company used MoneyGram but it was sometimes hard to deal with here for certain areas. Instead, we signed documents and sent everything thru FedEx to each other. It was a believable deal that made sense and I was satisfied with Finova. If a friend was in my situation, I’d tell him to use them if he could.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2018

I like Finova Financial. They’re very good people and I had an excellent experience with them. After I first contacted them, they reached back out to me in not more than five minutes. And I liked the way they talked and the way they acted. They were very helpful throughout the process and considerate. Every interaction was positive. The process took a little bit of time but they talked me through it and there were always there to help. I would tell others that these are the people they need to use. Finova Financial would be a good help.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

Finova contacted me about eight hours from the time I called them. They have a better process and the person that I talked to was the main reason I chose to go with them. The application process was easy and I also had a very easy experience with their rep. Overall, it was a great experience.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

Finova Financial contacted me about a day after I made my loan inquiry. They have very good customer service skills. They were my first loan company but they were willing to work with me on my issues. It was hard to do the loan and there was one aspect of the process that I didn’t like but overall, they still helped me. When I first talked to them the very first time I used them, they didn't disclose that I had to pay a certain amount for the loan. It wasn't explained correctly to me, so I could't clearly understand what it was the extra charge I was paying. They should be upfront in everything they're doing and in disclosing all of the additional fees and everything that has to do with a loan.

Finova Financial expert review by Lauren Fix

Finova offers an alternative to title loans by providing qualifying consumers with a Car Equity Line of Credit (C-LOC) as an emergency loan. This gives consumers a reasonable way to get quick access to cash along with access to an ongoing line of credit with declining rates.

• Clear fee structure: You won’t be surprised by additional fees when it’s time to pay back your C-LOC. Finova’s website clearly outlines their fee structure, and their examples offer consumers a realistic depiction of how much they can expect to pay back for their loan.

• No credit required: Finova doesn’t require credit for approval, making it accessible for people who have little or no credit. Finova uses their own software to determine your loan performance and creditworthiness.

• Apply online: Applying for Finova’s C-LOC is easy and available online. Simply fill out their online form, get pre-approved, fill out an application form and get your cash.

• One year payback: Finova’s loans have a minimum 12-month repayment term, meaning you can take a year or more to pay back your loan. This can give consumers the extra breathing room they need to get a handle on their finances and responsibly pay back their C-LOC.

• Build credit: Finova reports your successful payment history of their loans to reporting credit bureaus, helping you build your credit score and gain more financial freedom.

• Best for: responsible borrowers who have little or no credit.

Profile picture of Lauren Fix
      Lauren Fix Auto & Finance Contributing Editor

Lauren Fix, also called The Car Coach, is an automotive and auto finance expert. Her understanding of vehicles has made her the “go to” person on TV, radio, print media and the Internet. She has authored multiple books and writes a column for several outlets, including Parade Magazine, NewsMax and Car Coach Reports. She is a regular guest on major news and morning shows, discussing the latest updates on cars and car financing that will help drivers make smart decisions when buying, maintaining and financing cars.

Finova Financial Company Information