toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I had the most wonderful experience with Finova Financial. Applying for the loan was incredibly easy. I uploaded all the documents online and they approved my application really fast, I received the money the same day I applied. Linda processed my loan and Rachael helped me with the repayment process. They were both very helpful and super nice. They answered all my questions and made the process really easy. I would recommend Finova a 100%.

Finova called me the same day that I submitted my application. I lost my father around my first payment time so I had to take off work. And they worked with me towards my first payment. I love this company. I recommended them already. Not just because they helped me, but because of the type of people that I’ve dealt with. They are really good people. They help you in every way that they can. Finova explained better than the other company that contacted me. Their loan officer was great. I had a lot of questions and she explained everything to me. It was a good experience.

Finova's interest rates were dramatically lower than everyone else's and their reviews online were good. The time from my loan inquiry until the time that they contacted me wasn’t that long. I didn’t have my phone and they left me a text message so they tried multiple ways to get in contact with me. Applying was an easy and smooth process. The gentleman who I spoke with during the process answered his phone on the handy questions, while the lady who had something to do with the underwriting made sure everything was good. They really did a good job. They also answered any and all questions I had.

From start to finish, everyone was easy to work with, and everything was simple to understand. They willingly went above and beyond! Anytime I called and had questions, they were right there. They even pay attention when you make a suggestion or recommendation!

I used Finova Financial this year and I had a great experience so I came back. I called them exactly and in less than five minutes they picked up. It was pretty quick and better because you can get a live person on the phone as soon as you call. As the other companies, they have to go through screenings and take a lot of bunch of forms online. The application process was easy. Everything was already input into the system. I just had to take the pictures and go to the FedEx. Also, the loan officer was courteous and friendly. We had a phone problem at one point where we can’t hear the person talking and we had to disconnect and get called back. That was a little weird but other than that everything is great. I’m very satisfied and I would recommend it to a friend.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Finova Financial?

Finova Financial contacted me right away and compared to other companies that reached out to me, my experience with Finova was better. The application process was very easy and it was great with my loan processor. Although the timing of the funds coming out of the account is the only issue I have, I had a good experience with Finova Financial and would recommend them to a friend.

My experience with Finova was better than other loan companies that contacted me. The application process was really easy. The loan processor was also able to answer all of my questions. I'm highly satisfied with Finova and I'd recommend them to a friend.

When I had seen Finova Financial online, I went with them and nobody else. It was very easy applying for a loan and the loan processor I worked with was great. Ms. ** was awesome! I didn’t have any trouble or difficulties at all. My experience has been great and I will highly recommend them.

I called Finova Financial directly and had them call me. The application process was easy. They emailed me what I needed to do, which was easy to do. I uploaded my picture, sent it to them, and they got it right away. They were wonderful, very helpful and answered all questions that I had. They're very courteous and will do whatever they can to help a person needing a loan.

I needed money and Finova Financial gave it to me. The process was simple and the initial contact didn't take very long. Finova was the most straightforward as far as gettin' the loan done. The only thing I've been having an issue with was changing my payment date to the last day of the month. I have no idea if it was done. If I had to get a loan again, I would go through them again. The experience was excellent and I would recommend them.

I had an unexpected bill show up, of course it's in between my paydays so I went online and found Finova Financial. The customer service was exceptional! It had to be by far the easiest Loan process. It was quick and simple and the best part is I did it all from my house. I will definitely be recommending Finova Financial to everyone who may need some extra cash for any reason.

I was with a title loan company and I got something in the mail from Finova and it was mentioning how they would take over the previous amount and just roll it into theirs. I liked their payment structure better than where I was at where I pay and it just re-ups the loan. I'm not actually paying anything on it unless I pay significantly more. After my initial loan inquiry, they contacted me within 30 minutes to an hour. It was pretty quick and straight to the point. The people I spoke to were very friendly and nice. The process was very easy, especially with loading up pictures and photographing ID’s. The only thing would be that the only way to make a payment would be through MoneyGram. Aside from just having that one payment option, everything else is great.

Finova was the first one that popped up and sounded good to me. The application process was pretty easy. My personal loan processor was good. Plus, Linda, the agent, was very good and nice. She explained everything very well and would joke around with me on the phone. Everything's fine so far, I would recommend Finova.

My experience with Finova was a lot better compared to other loan companies that contacted me. I was contacted within an hour from the time of my loan inquiry and Carrie was wonderful. She seemed to listen to me, care about the situation that was going on or what I needed the loan for, and went out of her way to help me. They just wanted pictures of my vehicle and I didn’t have to drive or take time off work to go for them to see my vehicle, which was great. The application process was really easy and done online instead of my phone. Some of the things were a little difficult though as I'm not very computer savvy, but other than that, it was really convenient. The interactions with my personal loan processor was absolutely wonderful.

My only dislike is the $50 gift card they sent us for a restaurant and we’ve had trouble with it working at all the restaurant listed so we have not even used it yet. The form I did online doesn’t really work. We're gonna try another local restaurant and if it doesn't work then I'd call them.

I would definitely recommend Finova. My cousin told me to try them and they were quick to contact me from the time of my loan inquiry. It was good and really convenient. I didn’t have to go in and I could get it all at home with my cellphone. The application process was really easy and I was told what to do. I signed online and took a pictures of myself and uploaded them. The loan processor Dawn was cool and really helpful and I like her a lot. If I kept misunderstanding what she was saying, I'd call her direct and she would go ahead and tell me without any issues.

We don’t have any auto title loan company in Florida. Finova contacted me and so, I had to go outside the boundaries as I didn’t have a lot of options here. They took less than 24 hours to contact me and the experience has been better than others, adding in the whole process, the procedure, how quickly they responded, how quickly they had everything done, and how helpful they were. They worked with me if I had something or they could see something and they would say I'd have to do it again but it was a lot of fun. My personal loan processor did a good job. They have the easiest process ever and they did exactly what they said they were gonna do. It’s so simple.

My experience with Finova was wonderful. The application process was easy, and the staff was nicer than what they were with the other title loan company. The girl I worked with I was really good. She answered all my questions and was very helpful.

After I inquired for a loan with Finova, they gave me a call the same day. The application was easy and I had a great experience with my loan processor. Everything went great and as planned.

It took Finova less than five minutes to answer my loan inquiry. It fell on a weekend and not very many places are open on the weekend to do loans but they were super quick with it. They also told me I could have the funds the same day, which I did. They made the experience really easy. Also, my personal loan processor was fantastic. She was supposed to get off of work at 4:00 and she waited until 4:45 to make sure I made it to the FedEx office on time to get everything sent to her. She didn't leave until after everything was done and completed.

The people at Finova Financial were very professional, friendly and very kind. When I approached them, they answered my inquiry right away, which was the first one that I got from all the companies that I contacted. Applying for the loan was also a very easy process and we were accepted right then and there. I had a really good experience with them. They're awesome and I will refer them to the world.

Finova is really good, wonderful, and they're very helpful. They were better than other companies because of the customer service that I received. Their loan qualifications are different. With Finova, when I pay the loan back, it stays the same so it's a set monthly payment. As far as with other companies that I've inquired with, their interest rates kinda go up or the payment fluctuates.

The representative who worked with me did all she could to try to help me to make sure. She gave me everything that I needed to know, the questions I asked. She made me feel real comfortable about the company and she let me know that the company was legit. The application process was very easy and quick. There was nothing she made that I didn't understand and it wasn't time-consuming either. My personal loan processor was great. I enjoyed working with her and she still helps me a lot now. And if I had to come back and work with Finova again, I would definitely choose them again.

Finova Financial was pretty prompt in answering my loan inquiry and we stuck with them from the beginning because of the way that they responded. The application process was a little bit difficult but they helped us through every step that we had a complication with. Everything went well and if we ever had to do it again, we would definitely get it through them. They were great and we recommend them.

The other companies responded in a timely manner. However, I wasn't necessarily happy with their customer service as they were trying to rush me instead of giving me the information I wanted. With Finova, on the other hand, I did not have to go into a location - everything was done via the internet and my cellphone. The application process was fairly easy and my personal loan processor was great. Customer service was excellent, and Sandy was very informative and didn't mind answering questions even if I asked her two or three times. It was pleasant, respectful, and an informative experience.

Finova contacted me right away when I reached out to them. Quite a few different ones contacted me, too, but I went with Finova because they were more genuine. They also seemed to have an end to it while the others didn't. Finova took care of me promptly and it was a good experience. We’re very satisfied. We would love to keep doing business with them in the future.

I got put in the hospital and came out with a $1,600 bill. I was in for 23 hours so it isn’t a full day, but it cost me more than if I would’ve stayed in the hospital. So, I inquired with Finova. I didn’t know how it all works but someone called me. She was so informative on the interest and how much I’ll be paying over the year, and made me so relaxed and comfortable about having loans because at first, I was very scared to do something like that. Otherwise, I would’ve never done it. They worked with me and I am almost finished with the hospital bill but I still have enough to pay them $100 a month.

It took Finova 30 minutes to contact me after I inquired from them regarding a loan. They were better too compared to the other loan companies that contacted me. Their loan application process was easy and my personal loan processor was good and very polite. It was an excellent experience.

My experience with Finova has been good. I was contacted a few hours after I inquired a loan and I had a better experience with them than the other companies. They were able to assist me. Their loan processor was courteous and was able to answer all my questions. I went with them because of their rates and the length of the repayment for the loan. The application process was easy and they provide good customer service.

I wanted to try something different, so I went with Finova. Their online application wasn't difficult at all. Their customer service was the best as far as the kind of experience I've had. The loan processor was awesome and, overall, I had a great experience with them. I would definitely recommend.

I inquired a loan with Finova about a month ago and they contacted me on the same day. They were so much better than the other loan companies I contacted. They were able to give more for my car. The application process was quick and straightforward and their personal loan processor was very courteous, patient, professional and able to answer all of my questions. Everything was fantastic.

I've seen some great reviews of Finova which made me see what they were about. From the first time I talked to them, it had been a good experience and they're better than other loan companies. They're more in-depth with the information about how the loan works and they filled me in on all the details. They were straightforward about the forms. They called me back for any corrections in my application right away and helped me along the way. My personal rep's very nice and keeps in contact but I talked to a few other representatives that were professional and polite as well. It's an awesome company.

Finova Financial Company Profile