Family Credit Management

Family Credit Management is a non-profit credit counseling agency that, since 1999, has helped over 100,000 people find their way out of debt. We have proudly completed licensing requirements across the nation, from California to New York, and strive to bring the highest level of service to each of our customers.

Our goal is to have all of our customers complete our program free of debt. Work with the experts you trust.

Compare Debt Consolidation Companies

Research top Debt Consolidation Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Family Credit.. thank you! I been with Family Credit for a few years already and have cleared up about 5 of my credit card debts. I totally recommend them for any outstanding debt you are willing to pay off because Family Credit works with you. Their customer service reps are the best! Always friendly and willing to work anything out if you can't make your monthly payments. They do not push you to make your monthly payments if you can't make it. They make sure you understand that your creditors will not get paid but they explain this in such a nice way. :-) Thank you again Family Credit!

Family Care Credit is a wonderful company and never had any problems with them, they are there to help you out. I would highly recommend them.

I began an account with Family Credit Management over 4 and half years ago. They were courteous, professional and very responsive during my entire experience. I would recommend them to anyone. They were great people.

Didn't have any problems.

I think this place is great and treats me well and with dignity, I would appreciate it if you will send me email confirmation of date change to my payment plan. Plus can you mail me my ID number? I never received one. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Family Credit Management?

I'm new to this program and I have to say the person I've been talking to these last few days getting everything together has been wonderful. Answer all my questions and completely helpful. So thank you!

I was so worried about taking the "step". Then I spoke with Ms.**... she was very knowledgeable and patient and kind. I felt at ease as she helped me with documents and signatures. Thanks to your company and I hope all of your clients receive the same help and attitudes I continue to receive. Thank you.

Great assistance from associate in guidance.

I felt very comfortable and not pressured when starting talking to Cassandra this morning, while shopping around. She is very nice, polite and explained everything clearly and concise. Also afterwards, when filling out the forms I had to call her several times to ask questions and, same thing patient, clear and helpful. It is hard these days when one does not know much about who to talk and mainly who to trust! So I hope that by choosing you, I can keep going on. Thank you again!

I'm satisfied with the service with them but the only thing I just don't like is the payment is very high which I think they can do better to help out people that is having problems with this kind of stuff. And the other I don't like is that you have to give them address for the company you owe to - like we should have to do that. I think they should have all that info to me.

The process to setup a new account and agreement went by really smoothly and Cassandra ** was extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend the service and her as a representative.

I am a disabled veteran currently going through social security disability as well as military compensation. It was simple, fast and within one day, all the documents were signed online; no printing, no faxing, no long annoying phone calls. I was also able to pick my due dates.

I just found this on the web and was excited to learn how to free my debt. I have just started and so far everything seems to be going well. I would recommend this to others because you guys are fast and efficient. I like the one on one assistants and how smooth everything seems to be going. Thank you all for helping me and others like me to reduce our debt.

I was really put to ease by Cassandra, when I called her back and discussed the mess that my finances has become. I am totally responsible for this mess and I will be responsible until it is cleared up. I would like to thank Ms. Cassandra for not making me feel stupid for spending money to look for my missing child, I guess we all do anything to protect our children or loved ones. I pray that no one will ever have to experience what I have since my daughter went missing. I hope you know how nice it was to have someone just say they we're sorry for the situation that I was in. Thanks again.

After feeling over my head, I reached out to Family Credit Management as a last resort and am sorry I didn't do it sooner! Sarah ** was more than helpful and sensitive to my situation. Very pleased by my experience. Thanks Family Credit!

When I first decided to contact this company I really did not know what to expect. It was a very fast and easy way to put everything together. I was just amazed.

Very pleased with company and credit counselor. I just simply called one day and in 5 mins my counselor sent out my proposal plan.

Good trusting people, all very helpful. The best financial plan I ever could have imagined.

I was swimming in debt because of my health condition and I had to retire from my work. Family Credit helped me negotiate a lower rate and I stuck with the program and paid off three of my biggest creditors. The customer service is excellent! Whenever I emailed with questions, they responded promptly with the answer and solution to my question. Thank you so much, Family Credit. There were no gimmicks or hidden fees. I would recommend your services to anyone having financial problems. Again, thank you!

I would recommend Family Credit Management Services to anyone that wants to become debt free. They have helped me to become debt free in only 4.5 short years. It is amazing to see the amount owed drop each month until, one by one, all the debts are paid. It is always easy to reach a real person, not a computer which is a refreshing change and everyone is very helpful and knowledgeable.

I picked this company because the name was more family friendly versus the business and law firm names. With this company I am more than just an account. I am an actual human being. Family Credit Management is very flexible and goes above to help.

Ms. ** was very helpful and patient with me. She also walk me through the process of the application. I recommend this company service.

I previously tried working out payment arrangements with my creditors on my own which got me nowhere. I could barely understand them, sloppy English with an Indian accent. They demanded payment instantly and wanted more money each time I tried to negotiate payments. They were unwilling to accept a low monthly payment without stopping the interest which would basically keep me paying forever. It was a nightmare! There is nothing more frustrating than trying to workout outstanding balances with a foreigner over the telephone. Thanks to Family Credit Management, I no longer have to deal with that nightmare and I've payed off one of my creditor accounts thus far. Finally, I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Big thanks to FCM!

I really appreciate the help that I received from you. My credit score has gone up quite a bit and now I am relieved from the burden of credit card debt. I would recommend you to anyone and to a few friends I already have. What is so great about you is that you helped me maintain a good financial reputation. I don't plan on borrowing any money ANY time soon but now my credit score is so good that any lender would lend to me and offer me the best interest rates. I feel so responsible and free now. I will really feel it the next time I get paid and don't owe any money to creditors.

Right now I only owe money to my student loan but that will be paid for within a couple of months! Thank you so much for all your help. You provide a much needed service to our debt-ridden society. Every time I called to talk with a rep, you were very helpful. Thanks again. I really can't say enough about you. I will definitely continue to recommend you to anyone I know who is in debt that they can't control. I'm free!

A great value! For a low monthly maintenance fee I am getting back on track.

Working with FCM was one of the best choices of my life. They immediately reigned in my out of control interest rates and had me on a payment plan soon thereafter. I was able to keep track of my account online and the chat option was extremely quick and easy when I need to speak with someone regarding my account. Before I knew it, my accounts were paid off and things couldn't be better! Thank you FCM for helping me gain control of my finances sooner rather than later!!!

The service was friendly and very informative. I will recommend to others.

I am so happy that I finally decided to take control of my debt. Sarah has been amazing and very prompt. I would not be able to do this without Family Credit management!

I sobbed through my first call to Family Credit. I was in over my head and just kept crying to the point that my husband had to speak for me. FC said, "It will be ok. We're here to help." Family Credit was there every step of the way! Thanks!

FCM has been a wonderful experience. I am very close to having everything paid in full and it is such a great feeling. I am securing my financial future by taking part in this program. Highly recommended.

Family Credit Management Company Profile