Consolidated Credit Counseling Services

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Tatiana was very helpful. I appreciate the information she gave me regarding making my payments on time. She explained her responses clearly, eager to help, accurate in taking down my information and maintained a pleasant manner throughout our phone call.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Each time I have called in to Customer Service I have had the best calls!!!! Each and every staff member including this morning are helpful, friendly and fantastic! I can’t say enough about how wonderful the customer service is for your company!!!! Thank you!!!!

I would like to thank you personally for guiding me through this financial process. The person that helped me, Tatiana, was polite, knowledgeable of her work and very helpful. I would definitely recommend your business to my family and friends that would benefit from your program.

Tatiana was very professional in answering my questions, regarding the closure of my account. She was very sweet and explained why I was receiving these letters. I am very happy to have completed this program. The only problem that happened when receiving my payoff was one of my creditors was overpaid by $116.00, which I have to try to get back. Which doesn't seem right. This had nothing to do with my call today with Tatiana.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The young lady that assisted me was polite, and very helpful. She made me feel very comfortable. Thank you. Yes I would very much recommend family and friends. You have helped me and my wife get out of debt. Again thank you very much.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit?

Great service! Tatiana was helpful, cheerful and did was able to help me out! It did take a while to get through on hold. I was able to update my information as well which also helped me out. I was worried she wouldn't be able to help since the hurricanes knocked out communication for so long.

Tatiana was excellent. Knowledgeable, expedient, and professional. I felt relieved after our conversation and felt that my issue had been handled and would not be a reoccurrence. She politely and patiently walked me through steps to correct an issue with a creditor and I greatly appreciate it!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I highly recommend CCS. I am very satisfied with the communication I have had with them. They pay the bill when they say they will. The only thing I had a problem with is the interest is higher than what they told me it would be. They are not in control of that. Interest is still much lower than what I was paying myself.

Long wait to talk to someone but once I was connected all was great. Called into due to letter from Consolidated about lower balance than payments. Tatiana and I worked the details and agreed on all accounts. Tatiana is getting all accounts updated. She was very helpful and will get all updates reflected on accounts.

Called to find out status of my creditors approval of program. Rep was courteous and very helpful. She gave me the names of creditors that are still pending and informed me that they would be contacted again if they do not respond in a timely manner.

I returned a call from CC concerning one of the accts. with my personal CC acct. The customer service was excellent. She was helpful in explaining what was needed to keep my acct updated and provided all necessary information for my use. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our representative, Tatiana was extremely helpful in answering our questions and knowledgeable with our particular topic concerns. She left us feeling confident that our matters were resolved in the highest professional manner. Please thank her on our behalf for that.

I called to notify Consolidated Credit Solutions that I had made submitted my payment through Western Union, And I wanted to give CCS the tracking number. Tatiana was very courteous, and great to talk to. Thank you. Keep up the good work.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

This company has done a wonderful job helping me consolidate all of my debts. I was able to pay them all off within a four year period and be completely debt free! Every time I needed help, the customer service people were always so helpful and polite and saw to my needs. I would highly recommend them!

I realized I made my automatic payment date for a date prior to my payday. I called to set up auto payments for a different date. My consultant was more than helpful. She was understanding, polite and explained to me the options of different dates that I could do.

I was told by Consolidated that if I went off the program I would not get the same interest rates and lower payment, they got for me with Fingerhut and One Main. I called both places and was told NOTHING would be different if I made the payments on my own. Plus Consolidated charges $20 a month for their service. Needless to say I am not happy with being lied to all these months.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had to make an address change and a bank change as quickly as possible as I just moved and closed the bank account you have taking my payments from. She said she could send me paper work, but because of the situation, she took the time to make the changes over the phone. She was very efficient, but also friendly and patient with me.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

There was problem with late payments and fees on one of our cards and she is helping resolve the issue. This is negatively affecting our credit so I'm hoping this gets resolved soon. She was very kind and said I should be hearing from the credit card company in 4 to 5 days.

Tatiana was very informative and answered all of my questions. Very helpful. I wanted to add an additional credit card account to my consolidation. She advised of the time when the proposal would be sent to my creditor and when payment would be sent to them. She additional advised what my new payment would be going forward. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Hi my name is Gill **. I was very happy with the way the counselors explained the procedures of the program and how the program works. They made it very easy to understand. I appreciated the professionalism and the outstanding PR skills that the counselors use on the phone. I look forward in working with Consolidated Credit in the future and would not hesitate recommending this company to help someone with their financial issues. Thank you so much.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have to say my experience with Paige & all other associates have been great. Everyone is very kind, caring & super helpful. I would definitely recommend Consolidated credit to everyone & anyone needing help to consolidate their loans. Great job.

Thank you for fast, efficient and professional customer service! Needed more information regarding my account and Tatiana was very helpful and courteous! She took the time to check additional information for me and was very pleasant to speak with. She is certainly an asset to your company.

I was advised social sec number they had on file was incorrect. I was given the number that was on their files. I informed them that was not the correct number, I then supplied them with the correct numbers and the situation was resolved.

I have been nothing but tickled pink with Consolidated Credit's customer service. Every call gives me answers and I know that each time I dial that I will be in very professional and friendly hands. Thank for making debt consolidation a process I can understand and making it an easier process. I should have done this years ago!

My inquiry was satisfactorily responded to. I had a question and the customer service representative assisted me promptly with the inquiry. I received an email and wanted to understand what it meant. In no time the representative was able to look up my account and supply me with an accurate response.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Everything was cleared and informative however, I received information that wasn't mentioned at all in the initial call and it throws off your budget, which is an important part of this process. I suggest it gets mentioned during the initial call so the person is not taken off guard. Thank you.

I would like to say how pleased I am to have worked with Consolidated Consumer Credit Counseling. Bob ** never made me feel ashamed of the debt I had accumulated. He helped me get everything in order so I could begin the road to being debt free. Today he helped me with a friend of mine and his account and was very friendly and helpful in this matter as well. I would recommend this company to anyone who needs help getting out of debt. Thank you for all you do to help people like me feel the burden of debt being lifted off their shoulders.

Laurie was extremely helpful. People like her is what every company needs!!! I can't thank her enough!!! She is very knowledgeable, caring and helpful. I would recommend the company, because of Laurie. What an amazing experience!

She helped me resolve my problems. Was very considerate and understanding. She lifted a burden off of me and just couldn't have been a better phone call. This company truly cares about people and want to help them. Thank you so much!

Awesome job! I got the help I needed! Thanks! I have and will continue to share with my family and friends the great work you all do to help consumers like me. Your team is very beneficial and greatly helpful. Keep up the wonderful work.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services Company Profile