Call toll free
4.87/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, debt relief and personal finance education.

We’re here to help. From credit counseling advice on improving your budget and reduce your debt to housing support to help you navigate avoid foreclosure, learn about reverse mortgages or purchase a new home, we have certified counselors with a mission to help you improve your personal finances. If you’re struggling with too much credit card debt or financial troubles caused by an upside mortgage, give us a call or visit us online.

For over 20 years, we’ve helped over 5 million people find the debt relief they need. Through enrollment in our debt management program, we help clients reduce their interest rates and cut payments by up to 50%.

Consolidated Credit Solutions Gallery (3)
United Way Chairman Circle
Excellence In Financial Literacy Education
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1217 Consolidated Credit Solutions Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 18, 2019

Today my call with customer service exonerated your company. He was friendly, explanatory and concise. I appreciate all of his assistance and effort to make my experience much better than the previous call. I would recommend now with more representatives like him helping.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Counseling delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 17, 2019

Carrie Ann was my representative and she is such a sweetheart. She sounded very genuine and helpful when it came to maximizing my client experience with Consolidated Credit. I enjoyed her assistance and her interaction. I would like to work with her again when possible. Keep up the good work!

Original review: April 17, 2019

I hired this company (Consolidated Credit) over a year and half ago. I am very happy with their service. They say they are going to take care of me and they have. To all that look into this company I give them a A+.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I AM PLEASED TO HAVE HAD THE ASSISTANCE OF THIS EMPLOYEE. Tatiana has guided me through the process of registering with you and I believe she is an asset to your company I believe a raise or promotion is in order (at your own discretion of course). Ciao 4 Now. New Client C.**.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard, Christine. Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: April 10, 2019

I love Consolidated Credit. They are the only credit counseling company that has ever really worked for me!!!! I will have my accounts paid off early and saved a ton of money!! They are very flexible when situations arise. THANK YOU AGAIN.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Sharon, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on the remainder of your journey out of debt. Keep up the good work :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit Solutions?

Original review: April 9, 2019

Thank you for your help. After 4 years we finally made our last payment. We are looking forward to a using our credit wisely and building up our saving. I don't think we could have done this without your help. So again thank you, thank you.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations Gus, woohoo! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that your debt management program yielded the intended results is very gratifying. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors :) Cheers!

Original review: April 9, 2019

The women was extremely helpful and completed everything in a timely manner. She was very polite and I appreciate her kindness. I was looking to update balances and also get a end date ETA for my accounts. I was also able to set up a little extra payment to one of my accounts.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Rebecca, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're very satisfied with our service is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: April 8, 2019

Being very short on finances this month, I needed to make my payment later in the month. The man I talked to was very patient, and helpful, he was also knowledgeable of his job. He spoke clearly and answered all my questions.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Hi Cathy, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're very satisfied with our service is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: April 5, 2019

I consolidated 3 cards and a loan. They take $635 on the 15th and are supposed to pay my creditors by the 28th. The first 2 for PayPal were late. They still haven’t sent the March payment to Payoff of $264. So basically they are holding my money. They also lied and told me Payoff hadn’t responded to offer but Payoff claims they never heard from them. I don’t trust them. May switch companies.

Dear Caroline,

Customer service and client satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and so we deeply regret that you’re disappointed and frustrated. It sounds like you’ve recently signed on to the debt management program. During the sign up process we advise clients to keep making payments on their own for at least 60 days as we await responses from creditors. While some creditors respond to our request right away, others take longer to get back to us. We have reached out to our client services department to look into your account. If they haven’t already, someone will be reaching out to you in earnest. You may also reach out to us at 1-877-201-7780. Do not be dismayed Caroline -- trust the process, give it some time and all will fall in line. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt whether you decide to switch or stay.

Original review: April 4, 2019

I was satisfied with Consolidated Credit for the short time I was Active. I would have stayed until the end because this is a good program. But while refi our house, a requirement was they pay all debt first. I didn't have a choice. So I needed to cancel the programme. Thanks.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Ronald, Thank you for making Consolidated Credit your debt management organization of choice. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you were satisfied with our service and the work we did doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very in all your financial endeavors: )

Original review: April 4, 2019

I spoke to Miguel and he helped me tremendously. He explained where I remain in my account and is helping get out of debt as soon as possible. Very kind person. He stayed with me on the phone until I was clear with everything. Also gave me his extension to call him back. I very happy with this company.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Michelle, We appreciate you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt: )

Original review: April 3, 2019

Needed the debit date and how I can pay off one small card through the debt service. The consultant who helped was very knowledgeable and professional. This is the first time I needed to call and the experience was pleasant.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Ellen, We appreciate you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt: )

Original review: April 2, 2019

Carry and Sarah were determinant in helping me solve my situation at my pace. They were patient with me, convincing and mostly very professional. These people are an asset to Consolidated and I wouldn’t doubt to refer people to you for guidance In reorganizing people’s debts.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Adelmi, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt. Thank you also for any recommendations : )

Original review: April 1, 2019

The young women I spoke with is a top notch customer service individual. She is smart, polite, well spoken, and has a calming tone to her voice. She offered me solutions that were realistic. I could not have asked for more.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Therese, We appreciate you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service is very gratifying. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: March 29, 2019

Mark provided exceptional service in assisting me... Staying on the phone and walking me through the completion of the form to ensure it was done correctly. Very patient, A+ customer service. Have always found Consolidated to be very helpful. Thank you.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Micheline, We appreciate you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service is very gratifying. We thank you for making Consolidated Credit your debt management organization of choice and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: March 27, 2019

Just started with CC. Wanted to review my accounts and Mark was very helpful. Also provided me with additional information regarding the company that helped also. If I have anymore questions I will call. Thank you Farewda also for the help from the beginning.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Erica, Welcome aboard! Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service thus far is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: March 26, 2019

She provided a wealth of knowledge and making arrangements with my creditors making sure that I’m aware of when the payments are going to be applied to the account and give me all types of information that I was satisfied with that I would’ve never known if I didn’t call-in. She did a great job.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Niesha, We appreciate you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service is very gratifying. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: March 25, 2019

Miguel was incredibly helpful and polite, and there was no call wait time. Both changes were made in less than ten minutes and he was able to counsel me on what changes would affect my bill and which would not.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Brooke, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: March 25, 2019

Aricka was friendly and helpful. She was honest and upfront and I was glad to have her as my agent. She was quick and helped me to clearly understand the program and its features. I was happy to get someone so helpful.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Erica, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: March 21, 2019

I call today to give my account update. Rolanda wast really helping me and very nice. He take is take to take my information and thank you so much for all the help. I really like the way that you guys talk to me. And always trying to help me all the work.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Kiara, We appreciate you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: March 20, 2019

I called and spoke with Serena. She was wonderful! She helped me with changing my address, email and bank information. She also listened to me when I was telling her about the issue I had contacting them. She was professional and very nice. I give her 5 out of 5 stars!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Ginger, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're very satisfied with our level of service is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: March 20, 2019

Merissa was fantastic. She has a vast knowledge of her jobs and then she make it seems quite easy and she was very very very helpful. I appreciate her so much. We need to keep people like this who like their job and I appreciate the job and let it come across to the customer that they care.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Dean, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're very satisfied with our level of service is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: March 18, 2019

The gentleman was knowledgeable, accurate, funny and fast, I almost didn't want to get off the phone. Awesome service! I was definitely nervous at first to call because that definitely changed quickly. I'm definitely happy about my decision to have this company. He definitely deserve a raise or promotion.

Dear Neville,

Welcome aboard! Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service thus far is very gratifying. We thank you for choosing Consolidated Credit and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: March 14, 2019

Miguel was definitely a big help to me and ask all questions I had for him if he didn't know he was researching to find the answer that speaks volume! And what I loved most is that I asked if I need to call him back with unanswered questions and he told me to let him find out more information on my questions and he would contact me! Thanks Miguel for all your help. Much appreciated.

Dear Marticia,

We appreciate you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service is very pleasing. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: March 14, 2019

The customer service agent was very kind and helpful and answered my questions clearly. She made sure I understood the changes to my program and how I will receive the information. She was patient with each of my questions. I appreciate how helpful she was.

Dear Caitlin,

We appreciate you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: March 13, 2019

Maria provided excellent customer service and did an outstanding job in helping me today. The quality time that she invested in helping me was well worth it for my peace of mind regarding this matter of debt resolution. Another day closer to becoming debt free and so I can say that Maria is a valuable employee to your company. I give her the highest rating possible.

Dear Robert,

Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: March 11, 2019

Consumer credit is one of the best companies that I have worked with. The people are very good at what they do and are very pleasant and polite everytime I called. I would recommend you to everybody. It has been a pleasure. Eugene **.

Dear Eugene,

We appreciate you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We thank you for making Consolidated Credit your debt management organization of choice and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt. We appreciate the recommendations, thank you immensely :)

Original review: March 11, 2019

Cleeveland was very helpful and informative. Very efficient and polite. Answered all my questions. Asked me if he could help me with anything else. He did a great job. Explained everything clearly. Informed me to call back in June in 3 months.

Dear Stephanie,

Original review: March 11, 2019

Gillian, was very helpful and nice. She answered all my questions and was very thorough going through all my documents and making sure I knew what to expect in the future to come with my loan and the services that are available to me.

Dear Ryan,

Original review: March 7, 2019

I have been very pleased with the service of all your associates' help in taking care of me and helping me complete my full accounts I have with you. And I would NOT! Hesitate to recommend you to anyone for your assistance.

Dear Mary,

It sounds like you've completed your debt management program. If so congratulations, woohoo! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. We appreciate you! Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that your debt management program yielded the intended results is very gratifying. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Thank you also for the recommendations. Cheers!

Consolidated Credit Solutions expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Consolidated Credit has been in business for over 20 years and has helped over 5 million people eliminate debt. The company offers a wide range of debt assistance programs including debt management, credit improvement, avoiding foreclosure and bankruptcy plans. Consolidated Credit also offers a strong counseling and financial education component.

• Accredited: Consolidated Credit is an ISO 9001:2000 Registered Organization, meaning that its credentials are recognized worldwide.

• Certified professionals: The majority of their counselors and staff are certified financial counselors (CFC). They are required to renew their certifications every three years and undertake additional training.

• Services: They offer an extensive list of services such as debt management, debt consolidation, counseling, consumer credit rights information and helpful calculators. Their financial advice offerings include webinars and individual counseling about topics like budgeting, credit reports, credit scoring, student loans and more.

• Free assistance: Consolidated Credit offers a host of free calculators to help estimate credit card debt repayment, credit score loan cost, debt-to-income, debt restructuring, savings and more. Their online educational resources are easily accessible from their website.

• Customized programs: The company offers customized programs to help tailor debt relief solutions to the client’s personal needs.

• Support: The company’s online chat support populates with the first visit to the site. Consolidated Credit offers easy access to company services through their phone support. There is a walk-in branch in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

• Best for: individuals and small business owners with debt and credit issues, homeowners facing foreclosure and those seeking extensive financial education resources.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg