Consolidated Credit Counseling Services

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The representative was very pleasant and I was completely satisfied with her service. She explained several issues that involved my account as to what accounts were about to be paid in full and that the amount of those accounts would go on the account with highest balance.

I was very satisfied how Tatiana help me in the phone. She had a great customer service. I feel very happy how she explain me all the process. I will recommend her. I feel very helpful what I'm going to pay each month. Thanks for the great customer service Tatiana.

Everyone I've spoken to is extremely helpful. Joining this program has relieved so much stress off me, especially when I see the progress made. I recommend this program to anyone who wants relief of credit debt. Because there is a light ahead.

Tatiana was very helpful with what I needed, which was to change the due date on my account. I also wanted to check the balance on my account and she emailed me a new log in ID for me to check and updated my account balances. I also liked the fact that I did not waited at all to have my calls answered.

Great assistance with information about my account. Estella covered all questions and assisted me with concerns with payments. She also help me understand better the program so that I can help providing this company's information to a friend in need. Thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit ?

I feel so comfortable with this company, the staff are so nice and they are really professional. They explain to you everything about your case. They are interesting to listen and help you to resolve your problem about credit. I really recommend Consolidated Credit.

Tatiana gave excellent customer service, was friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. I was able to update my account balances and given the good news that my payment plan time was reduced by 8 months. I really appreciate having Consolidated Credit ensure that my payments are made on time.

I spoke with Laurie today to assist me in moving my payment date forward from 1/7/17. Laurie was very eager to assist me offering me the latest date I could move the payment to. It is a pleasure speaking to someone so helpful!

Elizabeth went above and beyond. She contacted my bank and resolved my issues with my credit cards. She is a great asset to your company... Thank you Elizabeth for your wonderful customer service and great demeanor! I will definitely recommend this program to anyone. It has helped me a great deal in getting out of debt.

I cannot say enough about how courteous the staff was. I was in a state of panic trying to maintain my bills and pull out of debt yet I was sinking further in as each day passed. Within less than an hour I was assisted and on my way to being debt free.

I called with 3 varying questions and the agent helped me smoothly and gracefully with all three in one phone call. It felt easy and authentic, unlike most bank or student loan experiences I've had with customer service. Feel taken care of.

She was so helpful, kind and patient. She was Very thorough and went above and beyond to assist me. She was detailed, calm and very, very knowledgeable. She knew exactly the answers I needed. Your team really is outstanding when it comes to Customer Service!

I called to discuss how I proceed with paying off my account. I was given the information that I needed and was very satisfied that my account would be handled properly and competently. I look forward to completing this transaction very smoothly and coming away debt free. Consolidated Credit helped get my financial life back on track. I am very grateful for this program.

Service center is GREAT to work with. I do not hesitate to call and talk to anyone. I am very grateful for everything that your service have for me. It has taken a lot of stress off of me and I am able to focus and is going to give me the ability to get out of debt sooner. Thank you.

Called to ask a question for the auto draft to be cancelled so I can mail in the payment. The service I received is great and professional. Mrs. ** asked if I had anything else but I didn't. Service was great.

I am very happy with Consolidated Credit, they have helped me a lot. I am very pleased with the way TaTiana talk and explain everything today. Everyone I have talked with since I join Consolidated Credit in 2014 have been very nice. Yes I would refer you all to a friend and family. Thanks.

Another pleasant phone experience. Very professional. Answered all questions. Confirmed personal information. Knowledgeable. Eased my anxiety. My experiences with CC has always been great. My only concern would be the wait time to speak with a representative. I have learned to call at "off-peak" times. Would recommend this service to a friend.

Very pleasant and easy to understand. She was helpful in explaining how everything works since I am new to this. I wasn't sure if I should contact the creditors and she said they send a letter for me. I'm glad you were able to help me so it makes my life easier.

I have already recommended you to a family member who is on your program. It has taken me 5 yrs to complete this program but if not for you and all you have done I would have not been able to do this alone. I was in a position where I could not have done this without you. Again, Thank You!

They answered all of my questions and put my mind at ease. I was in debt over my head. It was getting hard for me to sleep at night. But that all changed with Consolidated Credit. One phone call is all it takes. Thanks Consolidated Credit for all of your help. A perfect ten.

My order was expedited and I am very thankful for that. Tatiana was very polite and will be on the case until it is pay off. She was able to stop my next payment from being taken out. I will have no problem recommending Consolidated Credit to any of my friends or family.

Tatiana was extremely helpful, professional and friendly as she helped me with my issue. I needed a payment deferred and she was able to handle this very quickly. Resolved within 2 minutes. Highly recommended.

TATIANA did a fantastic job helping me with how to change my bank account information. She was very patient and friendly. She waited for me to check my email to ensure that I had received the form I needed. Thank you for your help.

Thanks for being helpful and easy to change the due date. It was very friendly and nice. I expend just no more than five minutes to solve my problem and relax for the next few days, that I will not be overdraft on my bank account.

Thank you to everyone who helped me to achieve this monumental goal! I will never forget all your help. It's been a long road and I'm glad to be at the end of it. I'm truly grateful to CCC and its staff. There's no greater feeling of accomplishment than paying off a large sum of debt. Thank you Polly for helping me complete my goal today. God bless and Merry Christmas.

Tatiana was patient, friendly and thorough. She was able to answer all the questions I asked of her and was always making sure that I got all the things correct by asking me if I was clear with the info that I had been given. She should get a big raise and extra vacation time.

I called to inform that I have paid off all of my debt and no longer need the services of Consolidated Credit. The representative who helped me was very quick, thorough, and efficient. It was a painless process. I have enjoyed working with Consolidated Credit and would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to get out of debt.

In the past, I have called to try and resolve issues with automatic drafts that CC takes out every month. This was the FIRST time I did NOT have to run to a Western Union to do a Quick Payment because of Tatiana's attentiveness and care to my situation. I had the money, I just closed the account that the draft was supposed to come out of and forgot to notify CC. THANK YOU, Tatiana for your SUPERIOR customer service and attention to my situation.

As a client, I was so very happy to have Elizabeth help me this morning with my payoff and credit consolidation questions. She was so personable and knowledgeable, with experience on the subject I was inquiring about! I hope to speak to her again! We love Consolidated Credit, thank you!

I was unsure whether my payment had been sent to my creditor. I also asked about the typically timing for each month. Tatiana was very helpful and explained the process clearly. I felt reassured that all was ok. I appreciate the easy access to the Client Services dept. Thank you.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services Company Profile