Consolidated Credit Counseling Services

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Thanks for being helpful and easy to change the due date. It was very friendly and nice. I expend just no more than five minutes to solve my problem and relax for the next few days, that I will not be overdraft on my bank account.

Thank you to everyone who helped me to achieve this monumental goal! I will never forget all your help. It's been a long road and I'm glad to be at the end of it. I'm truly grateful to CCC and its staff. There's no greater feeling of accomplishment than paying off a large sum of debt. Thank you Polly for helping me complete my goal today. God bless and Merry Christmas.

Tatiana was patient, friendly and thorough. She was able to answer all the questions I asked of her and was always making sure that I got all the things correct by asking me if I was clear with the info that I had been given. She should get a big raise and extra vacation time.

I called to inform that I have paid off all of my debt and no longer need the services of Consolidated Credit. The representative who helped me was very quick, thorough, and efficient. It was a painless process. I have enjoyed working with Consolidated Credit and would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to get out of debt.

In the past, I have called to try and resolve issues with automatic drafts that CC takes out every month. This was the FIRST time I did NOT have to run to a Western Union to do a Quick Payment because of Tatiana's attentiveness and care to my situation. I had the money, I just closed the account that the draft was supposed to come out of and forgot to notify CC. THANK YOU, Tatiana for your SUPERIOR customer service and attention to my situation.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit ?

As a client, I was so very happy to have Elizabeth help me this morning with my payoff and credit consolidation questions. She was so personable and knowledgeable, with experience on the subject I was inquiring about! I hope to speak to her again! We love Consolidated Credit, thank you!

I was unsure whether my payment had been sent to my creditor. I also asked about the typically timing for each month. Tatiana was very helpful and explained the process clearly. I felt reassured that all was ok. I appreciate the easy access to the Client Services dept. Thank you.

I called this morning because I needed to add another credit card to my consolidation credit account. The lady I spoke with was very friendly. She found my account very quick, told me what she needed, put me on hold for just a minute. Then answered all my questions. Very great service!!

I have been working with them for a while and will soon pay off the debt I had! It has been a great experience in every way possible! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a way out of major debt.

Tatiana was very helpful and nice in resolving a late payment issue. I would recommend it to anyone. I hadn't gotten paid until next day and the cc payment was due the day before. The over the phone service was very helpful. Thank you so much.

Today I closed my account with CCC. I am so happy for this day. I had to tell you all that it has been a pleasure dealing with you thru a stressful time in my life. Everyone I have had the pleasure to talk to have been so helpful, polite, professional and compassionate. Shemetras was my contact today and she was happy as I was to help me finish this journey with CCC. I hope to not have to use your service again but if I do, I wouldn't hesitate to call and know I will have a great experience. Thank you again.

Tatiana was very kind and very patient. She was a great asset in processing a telephone payment. She answered the telephone call promptly with kind words and pleasant spirit. She answered all questions without hesitation and provided good solutions. She made sure the information was entirely correct prior to submitting and process the payment over the telephone.

Great experience. Would recommend to anyone I know that could use a hand with consolidation. My Rep was friendly and professional. I have suffered several head injuries and sometimes I need a little more attention than others which is exactly what I received.

Consolidated Credit has been pretty good at resolving all my issues. I am very grateful. I appreciate the time representatives takes with you and makes you feel heard. Thank you Consolidated Credit for making things easier for me and my family.

I have been having a pretty hard month financially and I feel like I was drowning in my debt. I honestly thought that with my due date being so close she wouldn't be able to help me, but with a friendly tone she was more than happy to assist me and I feel like I got floaties now. I might still be in the water, but I'm not alone and Consolidated Credit is my lifeguard. Here to help me in case I get too deep into the water. Thanks guys!!!

Elizabeth was very helpful in helping me figure out some payments as I head into the last few months prior to paying my credit cards off. She advised me on the best way to make certain card payments so they would become paid off a bit sooner. She also advised me to call back again next month so we could look at payments again to see if anything could be paid off sooner.

None other than they're nonprofit which is what lead me to consolidate credit. I also love how they work with clients patiently and the prices you cannot beat. I'd use again and referred to friends and family. Thank you.

I wanted to lower my monthly payment since I had paid off one of my credit card accounts. Tatiana was able to research my account and get me a little more money each month. Since I am trying to live on Social Security, every little bit helps.

I inquired as to the balances of the accounts presently in the program. I wanted to be sure that the account that is paid in full is also reflected in CCCS's records. I was able to update all balance information and was reminded of the process as debts are paid.

I am new to Consolidated Credit and the whole idea and process of consolidating your credit can be very confusing, scary and give rise to a lot of questions. Any time I was confused, scared or had any other questions, a member of the Consolidated Credit team was there with answers and reassuring words that everything was currently being handled or has already been resolved. I cannot express enough how much I appreciate the help and attention each of the consolidated credit team members have given me throughout this process and believe me I have certainly called with my share of questions!

Tatiana was great help. She answered all my questions. Made a couple of phones calls to two of my creditors to see balance and pay offs. She told me what my total payments would be. Explaining how things are paid off. Very helpful.

Your group of agents is accurate, respectful, kind and provide wonderful, professional service. I strongly will recommend it to my coworkers and friends as I will have the chance. Tatiana was very friendly and reassure me the information I had related to my account. I love and appreciate the privacy they keep all the time. Thanks.

Excellent service by the woman I spoke to. She was pleasant and kind as well as knowledgeable... She handles my issue and provided me with alternatives that would help me out. Reviewed my file and provided me with the necessary information needed to update my files.

I find everyone very helpful, friendly with very good service every time I call with questions about my account. Consolidated Credit takes the time to help me understand everything I'm told. I would recommend Consolidated Credit to everyone.

Very polite and very helpful. Good experience overall with this company. Only thing I couldn't get into the handbook most of the time if I had questions. I was able to get my debit paid off earlier than I thought. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family.

Consolidated Credit is a great service! With excellent customer relationships, it's the best way to consolidate cumbersome credit. Member services is proactive in their pursuit of attentive customer service providing assistance with your individual needs. I would recommend their services to anyone in need of assistance with credit counseling services. Thank you for affording me the opportunity to become debt free!

Tatiana was very resourceful and answered my questions. She was also very friendly and I felt comfortable speaking with her. I appreciated that she provided me with dates and updated me on what to expect next. It was pleasant speaking with her.

This has been a blessing for me to take care of my debt problems. I would refer this to anybody that needed help financially like myself. I have paid off three accounts already and close to paying off another one in three months. They got me good interest on mine. Great Job To Consolidated Credit.

Consolidated Credit's customer service is on point. They are friendly and knowledgeable. I appreciate how patient the lady, Tatiana was with me. I was sick and could not even think straight. She helped me get into my online account. She was so polite as well.

When my husband lost his job a few years ago, I needed to get a grip on our household finances, and Consolidated Credit's debt management program definitely helped me to achieve that!! I would recommend this program to anyone in need of financial management assistance. Once the plan is in effect, it is pretty much a worry free process that helped to keep my credit rating up which was an added bonus of the program.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services Company Profile