Call toll free
4.85/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, debt relief and personal finance education.

We’re here to help. From credit counseling advice on improving your budget and reduce your debt to housing support to help you navigate avoid foreclosure, learn about reverse mortgages or purchase a new home, we have certified counselors with a mission to help you improve your personal finances. If you’re struggling with too much credit card debt or financial troubles caused by an upside mortgage, give us a call or visit us online.

For over 20 years, we’ve helped over 5 million people find the debt relief they need. Through enrollment in our debt management program, we help clients reduce their interest rates and cut payments by up to 50%.

Consolidated Credit Solutions Gallery (3)
United Way Chairman Circle
Excellence In Financial Literacy Education
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1264 Consolidated Credit Solutions Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 17, 2019

Tatiana was a great help and very personable. She told me I was doing a great job of paying my debt down and that made me feel good! I appreciate that she complimented me a few times in our conversation. I would recommend consolidated credit to everyone. This is a great company to work with and easy to manage. Thank you.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

We’re glad we could help! Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Get expert buying tips about Credit Counseling delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I called in to see how to go about sending in my statements for their quarterly review. I ended up speaking with Gillian and she was amazing. She offered right away to assist me and do it by phone. She also mentioned all the other ways I can update them. It is rare to get someone so kind and helpful. I manage a call center for doctors offices, vets, funeral homes and other businesses as well as handling Alarm Monitoring for over 800 locations. I would be thrilled to have an operator like Gillian as she handled the call in a kind and professional manor and I think when someone does a good job they should be made aware of this. So I want to say thank you for all your help Gillian and thank you Consolidated Credit for all your help. I started at around $23,000.00 in debt and am under $8,500.00 now and my credit score has went from 570 to 700 since using consolidated. So thank you!!!

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Kevin, We appreciate you! Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt. Keep up the good work : )

Original review: March 4, 2019

I was calling about synchrony account that shows past due account so I called. The reason given to me was the timing. It’s already taken cared of. They will close out my other accounts such as San Mateo credit union visa, Chase bank account and maybe Capital accounts.

Dear Benjamin,

Thank you for making Consolidated Credit your debt management organization of choice. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very pleasing. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

Every one has been so helpful and understanding. They helped me enter data on the computer forms and have answered all my many questions. They have been so understanding during this stressful time in my life. I would recommend Consolidated Credit Solutions to all who needs this kind of service.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Sally, Welcome aboard! Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service thus far is very gratifying. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and thank you also for any recommendations. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Brian was helpful when I called in the morning to talk about my account. He was able to resolve the question I had. He was able to help in calling the creditors and helping me pay off a few accounts early. It is always nice to talk to someone that is very helpful.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Hi Megan, thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit Solutions?

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

I’ve been working with Consolidated Credit representatives for a couple of months now, and I have been impressed with the customer service since day one! The representatives spend as much time on the phone with you as you need, ensure all your questions are answered, and even voluntarily give tips and advice to clients! I am extremely glad that I chose to get out of debt with Consolidated Debt. ERICA MADE MY DAY TODAY! Thank you all so much!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Tatiana was fabulous helping me with this. She understood my inquiry, got on the phone immediately with the two separate creditors, and already has accomplished one getting removed along with the invitation from the other creditor to revisit it after they receive the first payment from you. I also appreciated that she would come back to me with status updates while I held when she was on the phone with the creditors.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Was very pleased with the professional performance from the young lady that assistanced me with account review. Great job. Well done. I would recommend your company to a friend. I am very happy with the progress we have made together during this time.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

Total card billed me through another name then Bank of Missouri and Wells Fargo paid them. I informed Wells Fargo and their security is trying to find out why total card went around our system. They feel as though Total card is not following program????

Original review: Aug. 13, 2019

Very helpful and polite. Explained to me what was happening with my account and took the time to listen to me. I would recommend this service to any of my friends and family who fall behind as I did. Excellent service.

Consolidated Credit Solutions expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Consolidated Credit has been in business for over 20 years and has helped over 5 million people eliminate debt. The company offers a wide range of debt assistance programs including debt management, credit improvement, avoiding foreclosure and bankruptcy plans. Consolidated Credit also offers a strong counseling and financial education component.

• Accredited: Consolidated Credit is an ISO 9001:2000 Registered Organization, meaning that its credentials are recognized worldwide.

• Certified professionals: The majority of their counselors and staff are certified financial counselors (CFC). They are required to renew their certifications every three years and undertake additional training.

• Services: They offer an extensive list of services such as debt management, debt consolidation, counseling, consumer credit rights information and helpful calculators. Their financial advice offerings include webinars and individual counseling about topics like budgeting, credit reports, credit scoring, student loans and more.

• Free assistance: Consolidated Credit offers a host of free calculators to help estimate credit card debt repayment, credit score loan cost, debt-to-income, debt restructuring, savings and more. Their online educational resources are easily accessible from their website.

• Customized programs: The company offers customized programs to help tailor debt relief solutions to the client’s personal needs.

• Support: The company’s online chat support populates with the first visit to the site. Consolidated Credit offers easy access to company services through their phone support. There is a walk-in branch in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

• Best for: individuals and small business owners with debt and credit issues, homeowners facing foreclosure and those seeking extensive financial education resources.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg