toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

CC has been a God send!!! You have given me hope, and the necessary tools to move forward again. This was the best thing I could have done for myself. Thank you! If anyone is in doubt about whether or not they should take a chance. DO IT! You will not be disappointed!

Tatiana was excellent in explaining the emails I received from Consolidated Credit and she was thorough and eased my mind about my account. Thank you all for assisting with my debt... Forever grateful! I called roughly 4 times in the past 4 years, and have always had good results and assistance.

Thank you for everything over these past couple of years! This program has helped me pay off credit cards that were overwhelming me and now I am in a much better place without this debt. My questions were always answered promptly and with a compassion that I did mot expect from a debt solution program.

Very friendly. Help was appreciated. I have never had a bad experience with your company. Thank you for helping. I would definitely refer any of my friends to your company for help. Payments have always been made on time and no problems or calls from the creditors.

Excellent, answered all my questions, made me feel much better! Explained all the details, looked up my accounts and helped me figured out my next steps! He was very patient and went over everything with me. I would recommend him and the program to friends. He gives you peace of mind.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit ?

I just wanted to say that I talked to Elizabeth this morning and she helped me update all my accounts. She gave me excellent customer service. I have also had wonderful customer service every time I call in to update my accounts every 3 months with all the customer service agents.

Bob was such a big help from start to finish. I signed up 2 years ago and he was the one who helped me through it all. Thank you so much for everything. I am not debt free and plan to be in the future. This has helped me so much to get back on track. Thanks again.

Thank you so much Bibi for helping me. Even though I'm out of the country you did all you could to keep a constant communication. And now I'm debt free. Thank Consolidated Credit for making this process so easy. Thank you very much!

I spoke with Brian earlier on today, giving him some contact information for one of my creditors. He took down every piece of information, and then took it upon himself to check with my account and see that everything is getting taken care of. I really appreciated him taking the initiative.

Brian kindly gave me all of the information that I requested without rushing me or making me feel like he needed me to get off the phone, and I really appreciate that! He made me feel comfortable so that I now feel like whenever I have a question, even a lengthy one, I can ask freely without fear of being treated like just another number in the system. Thank you!

This is to inform you of the Great job that Gillian did in assisting me with my questions yesterday. She was very helpful and informative. She took the time to check on another account for payoff. If all of your agents were as helpful and polite as Gillian it would make it so much better experience when calling into the center. GREAT JOB GILLIAN!!!

Thank you very much for your professionalism, excellent customer service, and effectiveness. You have given me peace of mind and the opportunity to start my new business and grow into my dream endeavor. You are true heroes helping consumers to obtain freedom from parasitic lenders that suck the living souls of honest and emerging dreamers. Thanks to your strategies I can see the light at the end of the debt tunnel. May the Lord continue blessing you in growth and strength to help many other honest and hardworking consumers, who like me are seeking their God-given dream. Best regards in all your future endeavors.

Every time I called Consolidated Credit, their Agent or Staff are always willing to help and I find them very knowledgeable and supportive. My experience with agent Tatiana yesterday is satisfying. Thank you so much Tatiana and CC.

Tatiana is a wonderful representative. She helped me quickly pay my bill with no issues. If only all of the customer services reps I talk to had her manners and professionalism the customer world would be a better place to do business.

Tatiana was very pleasant when provided details about enrolling in the program. She told me what steps I need to take to this to be a smooth transition with my creditor. I would most definitely recommend this program for anyone looking to be debt free.

I was in heavy Debt and if were not for Consolidated Credit I would still be struggling to pay it off and it would have taken many years to pay it off. They worked with me and helped me with a Payment I could afford and estimated time frame that it would be paid off. I am truly grateful to them! Thank you!

Tatiana was incredible! She was extremely polite and friendly and efficient! She was able to help me with my request quickly and was a pleasure to work with! I would highly recommend this program to any of my friends! She is a great employee!

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services

Hi Michelle, We appreciate you. We understand your frustration and disappointed that you were not pointed in the right direction sooner. We’re incredibly grateful however that Tatiana had the presence of mind to offer an alternate suggestion that provided relief. We train our representatives to provide the best at all times but we will take your situation and apply within our ongoing customer service training. Again, we regret the inconvenience and we will do our best to reverse the late fees. Thank you for choosing Consolidated Credit and best wishes on the remainder of your journey out of debt.

Original review: March 10, 2017

Tatiana was very helpful in resolving all my issues. She was willing to listen and offer advice based on the information she had at her fingertips. I've been dealing with many issues with US Bank and the debt program, so she offered to remove the problem account so I could pay it directly instead. I'm frustrated that no one *until Tatiana* recommended this as I now have 3 late fees assessed to my account that I'm doubtful I'll be able to get removed, and I have NEVER had a late payment before this. I appreciate her help, but I am disappointed in the previous consultants that were unable to provide me with this option.

I've been with CC for about 4 years and they are amazing! I was in a lot of CC debt and needed help to get out. I wasn't able to make the minimum payments for each card I had but with CC help I was able to pay them off! I loved that they were there when I needed and I Thank you CC!!!

My experience with Consolidated Credit was great. I would definitely recommend it to anyone experiencing difficulty with debt. I was able to secure a debt consolidation loan to pay my bills off and unlike other companies, Consolidated did not charge extra fees.

She was able to give me all the information I needed. Thankful they are around to help me out with my debt, and rebuild my credit quick! Would highly recommend this to a friend, and if I ever get in trouble with debt would go to them for help, but don't plan on messing up like that again! Thank you guys for everything!!

Got myself into credit card debt after I said I wouldn't, due to car troubles and needing things for college. At the tipping point, every time I made a payment the interest brought everything back up. I also was not making enough to go above the minimum payment every month. Consolidated Credit was my solution. After agreements with my creditors everything started to work out perfectly. Now I’m completely debt free on the credit card side. Would definitely recommended this program to anybody if they are in a bind, that they can’t see themselves getting out of.

Wanda was a big help. She explained items on my acct that I didn't even know that I had after being in the program over 3 years. She was very pleasant and detailed. She has a skill for customer service. Discussing credit situations can be unpleasant but she never made me feel this way. My mission was accomplished. Thank you.

I'm so happy with your help. I appreciated so much. I cannot done without you. My son and my sister-in-law are happy too with your jobs. Thank you very much... keep helping others. God bless.

Amazing team of professionals to work with. The support is superlative! Always there to help us throughout the process and keep us accountable to our commitment to eliminate our liabilities. Our lives are forever changed due to this company. Working with this team is a win-win strategy!

Very pleased and satisfied with Consolidated Credit Services. Representatives were always very knowledgeable. If I had any related questions they were resolved quickly and promptly. Consolidated Credit really educate you about management of debt, how you can improve your credit record and credit history, I would highly recommend Consolidated Credit.

I asked numerous questions about payment dates, how the payment would be spread, if one or more covered debts were extinguished, etc. The answers were concise and directly and answered all my questions. I was very pleased with the service I received.

Wanda was very helpful in updating all my info as well as balances. Have not had good experience with website, but phone reps. Are generally very helpful. Service has helped me get finances back under control. Don't want to use them again, but if I was in same situation I would.

Called to ask specifics question about my account. Want to get it off account as soon as possible. Brian handle my issues so well, answered all my questions with courtesy. I feel so grateful. Consolidated Credit, you're doing an excellent job.

I called about setting my payments up with auto pay. The service rep that answered my call was very pleasant and helped me get everything set and ready to go. I am glad that I decided to go this route so my payments will be made on time and I don't have to worry if I forget to send or mail them off.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services Company Profile