Consolidated Credit Counseling Services

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Brian was wonderful at explaining my new monthly bill due to the account I had just added. Then I asked if I could change the due date and he checked on it and set it up for me. He was very helpful, patient and professional. You have a wonderful employee in him.

At Consolidated Credit Solutions the representative DID a very nice job today helping me to close dues on credit accounts with USAA and HSBC Mastercard in pay down status at quick and easy. She will get back with me on HSBC as desk is closed today.

Thank you with the email of the completion of the program. We finally got the email stating we are paid in full. Thank you for your help. Very helpful in getting the email sent again. Thank you again for the help in getting debt free. Would recommend to a friend.

I called in with questions regarding my consolidation and payoff. Tatiana was very helpful and answered all of my questions very thoroughly. She was able to get me the information I needed within a reasonable timeframe. I would recommend CCS.

I was concerned that some of my credit cards had not been paid yet. Tatiana explained that all of my accounts would be paid on the same day. She was very helpful with my questions and immediately sent me all the information that I needed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit ?

Never thought it would be this easy. One of the best choices I've made to get out of debt. Very polite, easy to start, always excellent service and advice. Would absolutely recommend to friends and family.The next step-by-step stay out of debt. Wish I had done this sooner!

The Second person with whom I spoke was more than helpful. When I first responded to an e-mail indicating a low balance, the gentleman had incorrect information and was unable to supply a necessary phone number. However, when I called back, my respondent was a most helpful lady who resolved the matter and made the call that I would have had to make. Kudos!

Best experience by far, appreciate everyone's kindness & great customer service. Goes above and beyond to make sure things are paid in a timely matter. Appreciate your business! Wouldn't go anywhere else. Highly recommend those who are looking for help to pay off debt to consider Consolidate Solutions!

Answered questions promptly and knowledgeably. Helped in updating information on my account and was fluent in American English, which is a positive as too many call centers are outsourced to India. Thank you for ensuring that your outbound calls are quality.

I called CC and they immediately set up a payment plan that would work for me. Four years later I am debt free. They are always there to help you along the way. If you are struggling with credit card bills, call them ASAP and let them help you.

Thank you so much for helping me get my debt on the right track. The past three years have been a pleasure working with your company. I called Consolidated Credit with no hope in ever having my credit where it should be and my debt sky high. Finally upon completion of the program, I'm on my way to purchasing my first home!

They helped me get my credit all paid off in a timely manner. And with them doing everything I didn't have the credit companies ringing my phone off the hook. I would tell all my friends if they need help consolidating their bills then give Consolidated Credit a call.

The representative explained how my account was being handled and exactly how long it will take to be cleared. She was very attentive to all my questions and answered them all and made sure I understood what was explained to me. It was a very good learning experience for me.

Excellent customer service. The agent was very polite and professional. Provided prompt assistance and answered all questions. I will recommend this service to anyone that will have a similar situation to become debt free. Received quick responses by email within minutes.

Tatiana did a great job helping me on the phone. Very courteous and professional! It is always a pleasure to deal with the staff at Consolidated Credit whenever I call, and Tatiana was no exception. Two thumbs up! Great Job!

Question on WHEN accounts are negotiated — Brian was great to explain how things work and I will TAKE the time this weekend to read my introduction manual. He was kind, courteous and thorough. Enjoyed working with him.

Consolidating bills - I spoke with Louis and he answered all my questions. Louis is a very kind and most helpful person. I had a stroke and heart attack. After everything was done I felt so much better. I was very thankful I spoke with someone with compassion and was extremely helpful.

As always, your customer service is incredible. Tatiana was very patient and helpful and answered all my questions! She added my husband to the consolidated credit account, to further help us put off a tough financial situation. I am so happy we chose Consolidated Credit.

I called to close an account that was overpaid. Tatiana was very helpful in explaining to me the next step with what happens after the account is removed and who will be paid next. She was very pleasant to deal with especially when dealing with money.

Tatianna gave excellent customer service and was really swift in resolving and answering my questions. I loved how fast and efficient she was. I was amazed at how as we were speaking, I was getting the emails I needed with the info we were speaking about.

I just spoke to David and he was right on the ball and explained everything to me clearly. It was my first experience with the feeling that someone was really taking care of my debt consolidation personally. Thank you getting me out of debt!

It took five years to get my credit cards paid off, but they finally are! I could not have done it without CCCS. They made it really easy and everyone I've talked with at CCCS were so friendly and helpful.

Great program. I was 10000 in debt and was thinking about a dry management program and a year later finally did. Everyone of the representatives were so kind and understanding. I think Consolidated Credit is the number 1#. Your APR will either be none or reduced by 70%. Payment's low as 60%.

I called about my account updates and other issues. I found the representative to be very helpful. She was able to answer my concerns to my satisfaction. I would suggest anyone to use your program if needed. My accounts are being paid and my credit score is improving.

Things have been going good. Just interested about when is my finish date with this account. I have been able to quickly pay off high interest loans with this program. I would highly recommend this service to others that are bound to high interest loans and need help.

Discussion about a balance paid in full and the reassignment of payment to another account. The service is greatly appreciated and helpful. I look forward to getting these debts paid in full. Tatiana was very helpful and I look forward to consolidated credits assistance in the future.

Our finances were in trouble there for about a year and you were able to help us out with our two credit cards. I was reluctant to ask for help as I don't often do, but I'm very happy I did! I hope I never have to call you again. :)

Tatiana was very helpful and nice. She was able to answer all of my questions and took the time to explain everything regarding the account and the process. She was very easy to understand and was patient. Overall, she was very kind and cooperative. I would recommend this to a friend. Thank you very much for your help.

Tatiana was wonderful, direct to the point with answers to all my questions in a very friendly and informative manner. We need more refined and educated people like Tatiana in our world. I would happily deal with more Tatianas to assist me in dealing with stressful situations. Thank you.

I spoke to someone before but he didn't seem to try and help. When I spoke to Lavenia, she did the best she could to help me out. I'm so happy I spoke with someone like her. I was starting to have doubt if I had made the right choice. Thanks to Lavenia who has great customer service.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services Company Profile