Call toll free
4.89/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, debt relief and personal finance education.

We’re here to help. From credit counseling advice on improving your budget and reduce your debt to housing support to help you navigate avoid foreclosure, learn about reverse mortgages or purchase a new home, we have certified counselors with a mission to help you improve your personal finances. If you’re struggling with too much credit card debt or financial troubles caused by an upside mortgage, give us a call or visit us online.

For over 20 years, we’ve helped over 5 million people find the debt relief they need. Through enrollment in our debt management program, we help clients reduce their interest rates and cut payments by up to 50%.

Consolidated Credit Solutions Gallery (3)
United Way Chairman Circle
Excellence In Financial Literacy Education
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1232 Consolidated Credit Solutions Consumer Reviews

Original review: May 21, 2019

I called in to see how to go about sending in my statements for their quarterly review. I ended up speaking with Gillian and she was amazing. She offered right away to assist me and do it by phone. She also mentioned all the other ways I can update them. It is rare to get someone so kind and helpful. I manage a call center for doctors offices, vets, funeral homes and other businesses as well as handling Alarm Monitoring for over 800 locations. I would be thrilled to have an operator like Gillian as she handled the call in a kind and professional manor and I think when someone does a good job they should be made aware of this. So I want to say thank you for all your help Gillian and thank you Consolidated Credit for all your help. I started at around $23,000.00 in debt and am under $8,500.00 now and my credit score has went from 570 to 700 since using consolidated. So thank you!!!

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Kevin, We appreciate you! Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt. Keep up the good work : )

Get expert buying tips about Credit Counseling delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 9, 2019

The women was extremely helpful and completed everything in a timely manner. She was very polite and I appreciate her kindness. I was looking to update balances and also get a end date ETA for my accounts. I was also able to set up a little extra payment to one of my accounts.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Rebecca, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're very satisfied with our service is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: March 4, 2019

I was calling about synchrony account that shows past due account so I called. The reason given to me was the timing. It’s already taken cared of. They will close out my other accounts such as San Mateo credit union visa, Chase bank account and maybe Capital accounts.

Dear Benjamin,

Thank you for making Consolidated Credit your debt management organization of choice. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very pleasing. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

Every one has been so helpful and understanding. They helped me enter data on the computer forms and have answered all my many questions. They have been so understanding during this stressful time in my life. I would recommend Consolidated Credit Solutions to all who needs this kind of service.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Sally, Welcome aboard! Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service thus far is very gratifying. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and thank you also for any recommendations. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Brian was helpful when I called in the morning to talk about my account. He was able to resolve the question I had. He was able to help in calling the creditors and helping me pay off a few accounts early. It is always nice to talk to someone that is very helpful.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Hi Megan, thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit Solutions?

Original review: June 17, 2019

The gentleman who helped me was courteous and answered all my questions... even explained the agreement so that I could have my payments and not get overdrafted. His name was... the one and only BRIAN. I would recommend this program to all my friends. Thank you very much.

Original review: June 13, 2019

I spoke to Erika and she was wonderful. She made several calls on my behalf and helped me change my autopay bank account as well as update my balances. She was professional and patient. I’m so glad she was there for me today.

Original review: June 12, 2019

Called to ask questions about my payment amount and pay off timeframe. The associate who helped me was so nice! She made my day. She took the time to walk me through the payoff amount and was able to lower my monthly amount due.

Original review: June 12, 2019

The woman I talked to was very helpful, did not make me wait very long for her to look things up. She answered my questions completely. I was very pleased with the customer service department. I would recommend to others. Thank you.

Original review: June 3, 2019

Since I have started with your company over 2 years ago, I think with A. **, I have experienced stellar care from your employees. Dwayne in the previous and Cleveland (today) treated me fair and calmed my nerves. :) Reps at any credit center especially collections make clients feel bad. Not at CCS. You help me feel like there's help. Thank You.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Nicole, We appreciate you! Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: May 31, 2019

This was the best way to go to be debt free. Will tell all my friends about your program. Friendly and courteous associates always willing to help out. Your credit guide to debt free life is so helpful. A handbook I wish I had ten years earlier in life. Thank all of you so much.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Anthony, Congratulations on the completion of your debt management program, woohoo! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that your debt management program yielded the intended results is very gratifying. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and we appreciate any recommendations. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: May 30, 2019

After a few years of being enrolled in the program, I’m paying my last installment to my creditors and I will be debt free. Thank you providing the structure and negotiating with my credit card company to decrease my debt in multiple accounts. With that’s said, I want to give a shoutout to Brian. He was a empathic professional and he walked me through the steps of completing the program. He had a very calm and soothing demeanor, like an FM jazz radio host. I will definitely recommend any of my clients to CC, in order to improve their credit profile. Thank you.

Marc

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations Marc, woohoo! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that your debt management program yielded the intended results is very gratifying. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and we appreciate any recommendations. We thank you for making Consolidated Credit your debt management organization of choice and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: May 24, 2019

I called in response to a missed call. Consolidated Credit keeps me up to date on every important detail so that I always have the most up to date information! I love it! I would definitely recommend this service to everyone!

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Anne, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and thank you for any recommendations. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: May 17, 2019

I appreciate the guidelines, even though they were tough. Sometimes, I did not have money for groceries. Shortly after I enrolled, I had some medical issues and the co pay payments, made a huge deficit in my budget. Thanks to the organization. Almost debt free.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Bertha, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with your debt management program and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best both financial wise and health wise :)

Original review: May 9, 2019

Very professional, friendly and helpful through my credit problems. Glad she was so helpful and everyone I’ve spoken to has been very helpful. Glad I chose your organization and hopefully my future with this company will be very successful and end my financial distress.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Barbara, Welcome aboard! We appreciate you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service and the work we're doing on your behalf thus far is very gratifying. We thank you for choosing Consolidated Credit and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: May 8, 2019

Hello my name is Jacqueline **. I just want to say thank you so much for your help in helping me with the credit consolidating my bills. It’s been a long time coming for me. I’m hoping I can keep things under control. I’m really trying hard but without your help I couldn’t have done this so I just want to send out my thank you and I will recommend you to any friends or anybody out that is in trouble that you guys are the best... Thank you so much. God bless.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Jackie, Welcome aboard! We appreciate you and we appreciate the recommendations too. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf thus far is very gratifying. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt. Keep up the good work : )

Original review: May 6, 2019

On Monday, May 6 Brian at customer service was very patient and helpful. He answered all of my questions and addressed my concerns clearly and respectfully. You folks are the best and I appreciate you and your service. Thank you!

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Jeffrey, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service is very pleasing. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt.

Original review: April 22, 2019

Cleveland conducted an account review with me over the phone. He was precise & informative, which was exactly what I was after today! It’s the best customer service I’ve received ever. Thank you Cleveland, you’re very good at your job.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Marilyn, We appreciate you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service is very gratifying. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: April 19, 2019

We talked about our upcoming accounts that are going to be cleared off in that we need to make sure we watch the statements. He congratulated us this on how we are doing. And how close we were to being almost done which I am very excited about.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Hi Jeanette, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're nearing the end of your debt management program and that you're satisfied with our service and the work we do on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: April 18, 2019

Today my call with customer service exonerated your company. He was friendly, explanatory and concise. I appreciate all of his assistance and effort to make my experience much better than the previous call. I would recommend now with more representatives like him helping.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Hi Angela, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: April 17, 2019

Carrie Ann was my representative and she is such a sweetheart. She sounded very genuine and helpful when it came to maximizing my client experience with Consolidated Credit. I enjoyed her assistance and her interaction. I would like to work with her again when possible. Keep up the good work!

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Ibiso, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: April 17, 2019

I hired this company (Consolidated Credit) over a year and half ago. I am very happy with their service. They say they are going to take care of me and they have. To all that look into this company I give them a A+.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear John, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors : )

Original review: April 10, 2019

I AM PLEASED TO HAVE HAD THE ASSISTANCE OF THIS EMPLOYEE. Tatiana has guided me through the process of registering with you and I believe she is an asset to your company I believe a raise or promotion is in order (at your own discretion of course). Ciao 4 Now. New Client C.**.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard, Christine. Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: April 10, 2019

I love Consolidated Credit. They are the only credit counseling company that has ever really worked for me!!!! I will have my accounts paid off early and saved a ton of money!! They are very flexible when situations arise. THANK YOU AGAIN.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Sharon, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on the remainder of your journey out of debt. Keep up the good work :)

Original review: April 9, 2019

Thank you for your help. After 4 years we finally made our last payment. We are looking forward to a using our credit wisely and building up our saving. I don't think we could have done this without your help. So again thank you, thank you.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations Gus, woohoo! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that your debt management program yielded the intended results is very gratifying. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors :) Cheers!

Original review: April 8, 2019

Being very short on finances this month, I needed to make my payment later in the month. The man I talked to was very patient, and helpful, he was also knowledgeable of his job. He spoke clearly and answered all my questions.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Hi Cathy, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're very satisfied with our service is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt : )

Original review: April 5, 2019

I consolidated 3 cards and a loan. They take $635 on the 15th and are supposed to pay my creditors by the 28th. The first 2 for PayPal were late. They still haven’t sent the March payment to Payoff of $264. So basically they are holding my money. They also lied and told me Payoff hadn’t responded to offer but Payoff claims they never heard from them. I don’t trust them. May switch companies.

Dear Caroline,

Customer service and client satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and so we deeply regret that you’re disappointed and frustrated. It sounds like you’ve recently signed on to the debt management program. During the sign up process we advise clients to keep making payments on their own for at least 60 days as we await responses from creditors. While some creditors respond to our request right away, others take longer to get back to us. We have reached out to our client services department to look into your account. If they haven’t already, someone will be reaching out to you in earnest. Do not be dismayed Caroline -- trust the process, give it some time and all will fall in line. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt whether you decide to switch or stay.

Original review: April 4, 2019

I was satisfied with Consolidated Credit for the short time I was Active. I would have stayed until the end because this is a good program. But while refi our house, a requirement was they pay all debt first. I didn't have a choice. So I needed to cancel the programme. Thanks.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Ronald, Thank you for making Consolidated Credit your debt management organization of choice. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you were satisfied with our service and the work we did doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very in all your financial endeavors: )

Original review: April 4, 2019

I spoke to Miguel and he helped me tremendously. He explained where I remain in my account and is helping get out of debt as soon as possible. Very kind person. He stayed with me on the phone until I was clear with everything. Also gave me his extension to call him back. I very happy with this company.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Michelle, We appreciate you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt: )

Original review: April 3, 2019

Needed the debit date and how I can pay off one small card through the debt service. The consultant who helped was very knowledgeable and professional. This is the first time I needed to call and the experience was pleasant.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Ellen, We appreciate you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt: )

Consolidated Credit Solutions expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Consolidated Credit has been in business for over 20 years and has helped over 5 million people eliminate debt. The company offers a wide range of debt assistance programs including debt management, credit improvement, avoiding foreclosure and bankruptcy plans. Consolidated Credit also offers a strong counseling and financial education component.

• Accredited: Consolidated Credit is an ISO 9001:2000 Registered Organization, meaning that its credentials are recognized worldwide.

• Certified professionals: The majority of their counselors and staff are certified financial counselors (CFC). They are required to renew their certifications every three years and undertake additional training.

• Services: They offer an extensive list of services such as debt management, debt consolidation, counseling, consumer credit rights information and helpful calculators. Their financial advice offerings include webinars and individual counseling about topics like budgeting, credit reports, credit scoring, student loans and more.

• Free assistance: Consolidated Credit offers a host of free calculators to help estimate credit card debt repayment, credit score loan cost, debt-to-income, debt restructuring, savings and more. Their online educational resources are easily accessible from their website.

• Customized programs: The company offers customized programs to help tailor debt relief solutions to the client’s personal needs.

• Support: The company’s online chat support populates with the first visit to the site. Consolidated Credit offers easy access to company services through their phone support. There is a walk-in branch in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

• Best for: individuals and small business owners with debt and credit issues, homeowners facing foreclosure and those seeking extensive financial education resources.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg