Consolidated Credit Counseling Services

• 2 stars2
  • 1 stars1

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services

www.consolidatedcredit.org

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, and personal finance education.

We’re here to help. From credit counseling advice on improving your budget and reduce your debt to housing support to help you navigate avoid foreclosure, learn about reverse mortgages or purchase a new home, we have certified counselors with a mission to help you improve your personal finances. If you’re struggling with too much credit card debt or financial troubles caused by an upside mortgage, give us a call or visit us online.

For over 20 years, we’ve helped over 5 million people find the debt relief they need. Through enrollment in our debt management program, we help clients reduce their interest rates and cut payments by up to 50%.

I have found Consolidated Credit to be reliable and very user-friendly. They were flexible with payments and very easy to connect with.

I have been with you for about 3 years and overall I have been very happy with the service and the program that you provide. Very happy I made the decision I did when I made the first phone call to get help. Thank you for helping when I really needed the help out of a bad situation resulting from a messy divorce.

Thank you for all your assistance while I worked on becoming debt free. Everyone was very pleasant to work with.

I am so happy to be on the road to being out of debt. Almost a year ago I was hopelessly in credit card debt. I paid one card with another card and never made any progress on the many cards that I had accumulated and was barely making payments or late payments. Then I saw this program online and decided it couldn't hurt to make the call. I was hesitant because other calls to other programs resulted in me feeling stressed and less than impressed. I called Consolidated Credit Counseling Services and talked with a counselor that listened more than he talked. I didn't feel any pressure and he basically explained how the program worked and what I needed to do to get started. I had already cancelled all of my cards except one so that step was easy.

I enrolled in the program and noticed how fast my debt was declining. I was so happy to see the balances go down and continue going down... I didn't think it was possible but now I have paid off two creditors in full and the balance on all my debt looks better and better. I am SO happy with the ease of the program and the knowledgeable counselors that are just a phone call away. I scheduled an extra amount to pay off one creditor with some extra money, I had on hand. I called and it was easily arranged. They applied the extra money and that debt was retired. I felt pretty hopeless the first time I called, I feel full of hope now. Thank you so much for helping me get out of debt.

I had to contact Consolidated Credit Solutions today regarding a paid balance that was going to be removed from my account. It was my pleasure to speak with an account representative named Arielle. She was kind, courteous, and very happy that I have reached this point with them that my credit card balances are now being paid in full. She encouraged me and was just as thrilled that I am on top of my credit responsibilities. I am very pleased with Consolidated Credit and their staff. All have been forthright and knowledgeable about their jobs and very helpful when I have issues or questions. I just want to say thank you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit ?

Awesome customer service. She helped me with what I called for, and offered to take care of the problem.

I can't wait to get the ball rolling on my account with you. I really appreciate how professional and helpful my representative was.

I had made payments yesterday to my credit card and loan accounts at my Citizens Bank and wanted to know how that will affect my account progress. Elizabeth spent a great deal of time explaining many facets of the operation, including the differences in timing of due dates, for my better understanding of my account. I was very pleased with the amount of information she imparted to me to be certain that I completely understood.

Customer service rep, Marco was extremely professional and efficient in providing me protocol and guidance when I called to add a creditor to my CCCS program.

I have not had a worry since I signed up for this program. Thank you for the help.

Want to thank everyone for your help in taking care of getting these paid off.

Tatiana was very friendly and answered my question quickly. I appreciate her excellent customer service and pleasant attitude.

I received an email and needed clarification. Tatiana explained what the email was for. Very pleasant to deal with.

Ariel was extremely helpful in explaining my accounts and the late fee by Credit One. She was very thorough and I appreciate her help.

Tatiana was professional and also caring and friendly. She was not judgmental as the previous agent. She made me feel much better about my situation. I felt much better after speaking with her. There was no hesitation about getting the situation cleared up. Hope I can speak with her if I need help again.

Very courteous and answered my questions.

I was not sure that this company would help clear up my credit card debt. I thought they would put me in deeper trouble with the credit card creditors. The staff at Consolidated Credit is great -- Thanks to Elizabeth and Arielle. They gave me many tips.

Creditors Paid - One creditor is still showing a balance. I was informed that it may take longer for those debts requiring a check to be mailed for payoff. The service was great!

I received an email telling me to call Consolidated Credit. When I did they told me that I have to update my balances every three months and the woman was extremely nice and told me how to update my balances online. Very good experience. Great service.

Thanks consolidated credit for helping me get out of debt. My credit score is better than ever. I really appreciate all the help and guidance through this process.

Marco was awesome and professional. I really appreciate him and his help. We need more people like him. Thanks a bunch Marco. I hope he gets recognized for a job super well done.

Serena was very helpful. I am hoping to pay off a few of the bigger cards in a month or so.

Customer service representative was very courteous, patient and kind.

This has been an awesome program. Everyone has been very helpful and supportive. I recommend this program to anyone in need of improving their financial situation as they work to financial stability and freedom. Thank You.

Added another high interest account. I just previously sent one in a review. This is the second time in less than a few minutes, dropped off when I completed. TATIANA very professional and very helpful today. She explain to me the card holder might rebate the interest back to account or lower the interest. Would let me know, when submitted, what the payment amount would be and total what to pay each month.

He took time to answer all my questions and explained the process in detail.

Wow! In the two years I have been working with your company I have never received the level of customer service I just experienced while working with Elizabeth. She really cares and you can tell she loves her job. She made me aware of a few things I needed to know. A great experience with her! You are a lucky to have someone as dedicated as her on your team!

Payment stopped for a creditor. Tatiana explained me that the system has dropped the payment to a creditor (Citi) but she called them and fix the problem. Effective and prompt answer.

Awesome team, very professional and helpful.

Things are always great when I need help from CCCS. I get 3-way calls right then to make sure things are resolved. Tatiana checked on my payment and said she would set a reminder to see later if the payment cleared. I believe her because of the reputation I have with this company. Always help their clients succeed.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services Company Profile