4.9/5 (90 ratings)
Get a Quote

About Consolidated Credit Solutions

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, debt relief and personal finance education.

Pros

• Credit counseling services
    • Nonprofit organization
    • Free resources and information

Cons

• Only works with unsecured debt

Bottom Line

Consolidated Credit Solutions is a nonprofit credit counseling service that offers free resources and information to consumers searching for debt relief help.

Top Consolidated Credit Solutions Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Tatiana was great. Very helpful. She went above and beyond with solutions to help get my debt paid off. It would be nice to be able to just deduct the amount owed since you alread...

Verified

All staff are courteous and friendly. Debt consolidation is a hassle but not with Consolidated. Looking at what your credit score is embarrassing to me but there have been no judg...

What is Consolidated Credit?

Consolidated Credit Solutions is a nonprofit credit counseling company that offers advice, information and financial education to its clients. Its mission is to help you improve your finances through practical training and debt resources. If you’re struggling with credit card debt, you can get a free, confidential evaluation with a certified credit counselor by visiting Consolidated Credit Solutions’ website and entering the following information:

• Your first and last name
    • Your debt amount
    • The status of your payments
    • Your phone number
    • Your email address
    • Your zip code

Once you’ve submitted the required information to Consolidated Credit Solutions, the company works with you to manage your unsecured debts by:

• Reviewing your monthly budget
    • Making a full assessment of your debt
    • Checking your credit report

Consolidated Credit Solutions' debt management services

Consolidated Credit Solutions specializes in providing debt management services. The nonprofit’s website has extensive resources on debt education, including guides on how to successfully manage your money through financial hardship. These include:

• Instructions on how to create a budget
    • Four ways to help you with financial stress
    • Practical ways to rebuild your credit
    • Making the most of your credit score
    • Buying a home
    • Avoiding foreclosure

Having the right information gives you an accurate representation of your finances and helps you set up a clear debt management plan. Consolidated Credit Solutions has two online calculators to help you get the necessary numbers to manage your finances:

• A credit card debt repayment calculator that shows you how long it will take to pay off your balances and gives you advice on the best way to eliminate your debt
    • A debt-to-income ratio calculator that helps you discover if you’re maintaining a healthy amount of debt for your finances or if you need to take steps to reduce your debt immediately

Consolidated Credit Solutions' housing counseling

Consolidated Credit Solutions offers prepurchase housing counseling services to homebuyers. In this process, your credit counselor prepares you for the cost of buying a home by:

• Assessing your finances
    • Helping you create a budget
    • Helping you qualify for the best interest rate
    • Reviewing the various costs of buying a home
    • Helping you establish a realistic price range

Is Consolidated Credit a good idea?

Consolidated Credit Solutions is a nonprofit that offers multiple resources for those seeking to manage their debt or who are preparing for a significant purchase. The company uses experienced advisors to provide tips and guidance on how to manage your debt and increase your credit score. If you’re struggling to manage your debt or credit card bills but don’t want to lower your credit score, Consolidated Credit Solutions' credit counseling services could be a good idea.

Original review: June 10, 2022

When I contacted Consolidated Credit I was in despair and drowning in debt considering that file bankruptcy was my only choice from getting harassed by collection agencies, creditors and been threatened to get sue and I did not seen any other option on the horizon. My friend told me about Consolidated Credit and I was really skeptical but I called.

Their customer service was outstanding and after an interview, they understood my situation and help me by setting up a plan to recovery and the best of all without damaging my credit, stop paying high credit cards interest as well by staying away from bankruptcy. Since that call, I never received any more collection agency calls, no threatening letters and with their program and auto payment, I never again worried about any missing payments. Now I'm about to finish my program which paid off all my debt about $10,000.00 and the best of all without damaging my credit and which helped me to qualified to buy my new home. I will recommend Consolidated Credit. Thank you Consolidated Credit.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations Juan! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead and pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

We have a wealth of free resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AKiO-abJqLyY68lW66VHQ?. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Get buying tips about Credit Counseling delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 17, 2022

Tatiana was friendly and knowledgeable. I called in to pay off my balance and she instructed me how to; patiently waiting as I navigated through my app and figured out how to do the wire transfer. She was very thorough with what to expect over the next few days. Highly recommended customer service.

Dear Maria,

It sounds like you’ve successfully completed your debt management program. If so congratulations! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2021

Excellent help to manage your finances. It has really helped to reduce interest fees and be able to pay my debt. I have been able to pay all my debt in the time set up by the financial advisors. They keep reminding you about your payments and they are very organized with your finances. It has really helped me.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations on the successful completion of your debt management program, Diana! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: Nov. 16, 2021

My experience w/ CCS has been nothing but positive. So much so, I'm a repeat customer! LOL. Seriously, I came to CCS back in 2015 with 50k in accumulated debt and paid that off in less than 4 yrs. My divorce was finalized last yr and I came to CCS to help me resolve my portion of the debt left and it's been paid off in about 2 yrs.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response
      Congratulations on the successful completion of your debt management program, Jamie!

Thank you for making Consolidated Credit your debt management organization of choice. We’re glad we could help! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: July 31, 2021

I have never received customer service like I had when talking to the 2 people I spoke with here yesterday. The service was fast, helpful and most of all, I felt like the staff I spoke with actually cared to help me and listen to my situation and wanted to help and offer solutions. I am very pleased with this company so far. I spoke with 2 representatives yesterday and got the process started and I already recommended Consolidated to 3 people I know who are struggling as well and I'm sure I will be suggesting you to more. I am overall very pleased with the company and service I received. Thank you!

Dear Desi,

Welcome aboard! Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo: https://www.consolidatedcredit.org/courses/ It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home. We appreciate you and thank you for the recommendations!

Original review: June 14, 2022

Final payments were made and when we called to close the account and stop all withdrawals the process was easy. The entire experience helps us get out of the credit we felt like we may never get out of. THANKS CC.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations Brenda! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead and pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: June 13, 2022

Tatiana was so caring and thoughtful as she helped answer my questions and address my concerns. Definitely changed my perspective on the service and care as previous experience had not been so great. Thank you for doing things with true excellence Tatiana!

Dear Jean-Marie,

Thanks for calling and for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions or run into challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to be your advocate!

Original review: June 10, 2022

Before Covid happened I use you guys to help me get out of my credit card debt and I found this system easier than taking out a loan. I'm back after Covid and the person who helped me out was amazing and did not make me feel so bad about my circumstances.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome, Carol! Thank you for making Consolidated Credit your debt management organization of choice. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt-free. If you have any questions or run into challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Original review: May 22, 2022

This was resolved by moving all payments to the 24th of each month rather than the 28th. Unfortunately I have three late payments on my record now. Fortunately I caught it at the time before I had additional late payments.

Dear Jeannette,

Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Client satisfaction is of the utmost importance to us and so we regret the account you’ve given here. Please give us a call at 1-877-201-7780 so we may look into this. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt.

Original review: May 18, 2022

I would 100% recommend your services to everyone. I was in a very bad place with bills piling up when my daughter in law recommended you to me. You helped me so much and took your time to explain everything to me every time I talked with anyone at your office. Thank you so much.

Dear Marjorie,

Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate! We appreciate you and thank you and your daughter-in-law for the recommendation. Best wishes in all your financial endeavors.

Consolidated Credit Solutions Company Information