Call toll free
4.90/5
Based on 251 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, debt relief and personal finance education.

We’re here to help. From credit counseling advice on improving your budget and reduce your debt to housing support to help you navigate avoid foreclosure, learn about reverse mortgages or purchase a new home, we have certified counselors with a mission to help you improve your personal finances. If you’re struggling with too much credit card debt or financial troubles caused by an upside mortgage, give us a call or visit us online.

For over 20 years, we’ve helped over 5 million people find the debt relief they need. Through enrollment in our debt management program, we help clients reduce their interest rates and cut payments by up to 50%.

Consolidated Credit Gallery (3)
United Way Chairman Circle
Excellence In Financial Literacy Education
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1058 Consolidated Credit Counseling Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 13, 2018

When I called in today I spoke with Marcia about a question about my account. She didn't know the answer so she put me on hold and then came back with the answer. Just wanted to say Marcia was very helpful and answered all of my questions. Was also very nice.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 11, 2018

I am new to this service but so far customer service has been great and fast. If all goes well I will surely recommend to all my friends and family. I was struggling and now have found someone to help me out. Very excited to see the end results.

Original review: July 10, 2018

Consolidated Credit helped with a solution that prevented me from ruining my credit. Everything is almost paid off and I want to thank Consolidated Credit for always being there when I had questions and their great customer service... especially Bob. This was a very easy process and helped simplify my life.

Original review: July 10, 2018

I am a new client and Arica was outstanding. Myself and wife was very satisfied and well pleased. My experience with Arica was a 5 star experience. We look forward to doing to doing business with Arica in the near future.

Original review: July 5, 2018

Brian was very helpful and friendly. I appreciated all of his help. He was able to get everything in order and answer my questions. I feel confident contacting him in the future with any further questions. It's tough taking this step, and he made it easier for me and my husband.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit?

Original review: June 28, 2018

Samantha was very helpful and thank you. She guided me through the process and everything looks good, and accurate. I was very pleased because I had a difficult time and she was a great help. I would definitely refer a friend you guys have done a great job and kept me sane so to speak lol.

Original review: June 28, 2018

I have had a great experience with Consolidated Credit since the beginning. Thank you all so much for helping me get out of debt. Arica was very helpful in closing the account for me and giving me all the information I needed. Again thank you so much and I will highly recommend your company.

Original review: June 27, 2018

This was very helpful, she was extremely nice, knowledgeable and will wait to hear back on the rest of the answers that she is waiting on. It appears the creditor may not have held up their end of the bargain. I am hopeful they will resolve their end so we can continue to move forward on our debt payoff. Thank you again!

Original review: June 27, 2018

The people I spoke to were very helpful with my needs and questions. They were very professional in guiding me through the application and information that needed to be recorded. When I called back they were very reassuring in my needs.

Original review: June 27, 2018

My experience with Consolidated Credit was a very great one and the workers are very great at what they do. I will Recommend anyone to contact Consolidated Credit for all your credit card Pay off. If you have any difficulties with your credit card balance with Consolidated Credit they could make it happen. They were very helpful to me. Thank you.

Original review: June 26, 2018

This very helpful for anybody that have a bad condition to pay their credit. Am really happy with this decision that I made by contacting Consolidated Credit. I recommend anybody to call and work with them. Very responsible people and they work with you. I definitely recommend to call and work out your credit.

Original review: June 25, 2018

Some things had to be shifted around as far as money this month so I called to make a payment arrangement. Titiana who was my representative was extremely nice and professional and worked with me to make my payment for my due date a breeze.

Original review: June 25, 2018

My issue was resolved in a timely manner. I would recommend to anyone who wants to pay their credit card fast and have the interest reduce to contact their office. They negotiate a lower interest with credit card company. My interest was lowered to 1.9% allowing to pay the creditor quickly.

Original review: June 19, 2018

I received great service. She answered questions, proved quick answers and followed up to the needs that I asked for. She was very courteous and pleasant. She is good at her job. Would recommend this service to anyone in need. Put me on hold to get answers instead of call backs which I liked!!

Original review: June 18, 2018

I must say that everyone with whom I've spoken has been extremely helpful and professional. Today, I had the pleasure of speaking with Elizabeth - I feel we "connected" and I know that I can always give her a call with any questions or concerns that may pop up.

Original review: June 14, 2018

Brian was most helpful and very courteous. He was very professional and competent. Very easy to work with and to talk to. Everyone I've worked with from the beginning of this process has been terrific. Many industries could learn from your folks when it comes to customer service.

Original review: June 11, 2018

She (Tatiana) was a great help in explaining my responsibility and how I can help to remain in good standings on my accounts and with your department. She also was very patient in me reiterating what I need to do.

Original review: June 7, 2018

Great customer service and very flexible! This has been a journey to debt freedom and I am glad to have participated in the program. The program helped me to stay focused and disciplined to my goal of getting out of debt!

Original review: June 6, 2018

Explained program and answered questions satisfactorily. My only concern is that my creditors will not receive the payment until after the due date and I am unable to make this payment and the ones to my creditors. However, I did call them and they noted my account that payments will come through your company now.

Original review: June 4, 2018

Rep was competent and kind - the latter, as well as advice, was fantastic, beyond the call of duty! Thank you! Rep coached me on how to talk with collections company. This is the end of my detailed commentary. The end.

Original review: June 4, 2018

Consolidated representative Tataiana was extremely courteous and helpful. She fulfilled my request with no problem or hesitation. She is very knowledgeable and understanding the needs of the client. I would recommend Consolidated Credit to any of my family or friends that are in need credit help.

Original review: May 30, 2018

Thank you for the assistance. It was great being able to add an account so fast and be able to start paying on it next month. The best part is, I will be saving money on my monthly payment to this card I added today.

Original review: May 24, 2018

I was 100% satisfied with my interaction with Elizabeth, my counselor. She is knowledgeable, professional, personable, and very easy to talk to. Her advice was accurate and well explained. I would gladly recommend her to anyone in a similar situation to mine.

Original review: May 23, 2018

Everyone that I have spoken to from this company has been very sweet and helpful and have had a lot of patience with me. I really appreciate when people can be so helpful. Thank you all very much for being such great customer service.

Original review: May 23, 2018

Tatiana was a great help. She answered all the questions I ask her. Also, she was very informative. She gave some information that was pertaining to my account. She emailed me the breakdown of what amount of money my monthly payments will be going to each creditor.

Original review: May 22, 2018

I spoke with Tatiana. She was polite and very helpful. Everyone who has worked with me has been so kind and helpful in answering all of my questions. I'll tell all of my friends what a help this is going to be for me. At last I can breathe easy now.

Original review: May 21, 2018

Thank you so very much for the help that I received from the young lady that I spoke with today. I will let you all know when I receive more account information from the creditors that you are paying for me as I receive them. Thank you all for the top notch people you all have working for you.

Original review: May 18, 2018

I had the pleasure of dealing with Tatiana this morning. She was extremely courteous, and "could not have done a better job" in explaining to me ALL the things that are happening with my account, and really gave me a sense of relief for the first time in a long time. I can't explain it. But... She provided me with such a wonderful information of my account... and I have to tell you that she is a WONDERFUL Associate. You are lucky to have working for your company. Keep up the good job Tatiana... you are, to me, a rare species!!! You lifted my spirits... just what I needed!!!

Original review: May 18, 2018

I am very impressed with the help and courtesy of everyone at Consolidated Credit. My issue was handled very professional and easily solved. It’s a ease of mind to know I’ll be cleared of these debts in three years. My thanks to all the staff.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Brian was polite, very helpful, and quick with the information I needed. Very pleased with his cheerful nature. He made sure he had the right client, confirmed my information and made the necessary update. Informed me of the necessary information that I needed to submit and how often to do so, to help keep my account current.

Consolidated Credit expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Consolidated Credit has been in business for over 20 years and has helped over 5 million people eliminate debt. The company offers a wide range of debt assistance programs including debt management, credit improvement, avoiding foreclosure and bankruptcy plans. Consolidated Credit also offers a strong counseling and financial education component.

• Accredited: Consolidated credit is an ISO 9001:2000 Registered Organization, meaning that its credentials are recognized worldwide.

• Certified professionals: The majority of their counselors and staff are certified financial counselors (CFC). They are required to renew their certifications every three years and undertake additional training.

• Services: They offer an extensive list of services such as debt management, debt consolidation, counseling, consumer credit rights information and helpful calculators. Their financial advice offerings include webinars and individual counseling about topics like budgeting, credit reports, credit scoring, student loans and more.

• Free assistance: Consolidated Credit offers a host of free calculators to help estimate credit card debt repayment, credit score loan cost, debt-to-income, debt restructuring, savings and more. Their online educational resources are easily accessible from their website.

• Customized programs: The company offers customized programs to help tailor debt relief solutions to the client’s personal needs.

• Support: The company’s online chat support populates with the first visit to the site. Consolidated Credit offers easy access to company services through their phone support. There is a walk-in branch in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

• Best for: individuals and small business owners with debt and credit issues, homeowners facing foreclosure and those seeking extensive financial education resources.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg