2. Finance
  3. Credit Counseling
Accredited Partner

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.98/5

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, debt relief and personal finance education.

We’re here to help. From credit counseling advice on improving your budget and reduce your debt to housing support to help you navigate avoid foreclosure, learn about reverse mortgages or purchase a new home, we have certified counselors with a mission to help you improve your personal finances. If you’re struggling with too much credit card debt or financial troubles caused by an upside mortgage, give us a call or visit us online.

For over 20 years, we’ve helped over 5 million people find the debt relief they need. Through enrollment in our debt management program, we help clients reduce their interest rates and cut payments by up to 50%.

Consolidated Credit Solutions Gallery (3)
United Way Chairman Circle
Excellence In Financial Literacy Education

BOTTOM LINE

Consolidated Credit Solutions is a nonprofit credit counseling service that offers free resources and information to consumers searching for debt relief help.

PROS

• Credit counseling services
  • Nonprofit organization
  • Free resources and information

CONS

• Only works with unsecured debt

Top Consolidated Credit Solutions Reviews We Found

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit Solutions?

Tatiana was great. Very helpful. She went above and beyond with solutions to help get my debt paid off. It would be nice to be able to just deduct the amount owed since you already have my account info, and not have to set up a wire transfer from the bank but Tatiana was great.

All staff are courteous and friendly. Debt consolidation is a hassle but not with Consolidated. Looking at what your credit score is embarrassing to me but there have been no judgments passed with the staff at Consolidated. I would recommend Consolidated to anyone.

Consolidated Credit Solutions Learn More

What is Consolidated Credit?

Consolidated Credit Solutions is a nonprofit credit counseling company that offers advice, information and financial education to its clients. Its mission is to help you improve your finances through practical training and debt resources. If you’re struggling with credit card debt, you can get a free, confidential evaluation with a certified credit counselor by visiting Consolidated Credit Solutions’ website and entering the following information:

• Your first and last name
  • Your debt amount
  • The status of your payments
  • Your phone number
  • Your email address
  • Your zip code

Once you’ve submitted the required information to Consolidated Credit Solutions, the company works with you to manage your unsecured debts by:

• Reviewing your monthly budget
  • Making a full assessment of your debt
  • Checking your credit report

Consolidated Credit Solutions' debt management services

Consolidated Credit Solutions specializes in providing debt management services. The nonprofit’s website has extensive resources on debt education, including guides on how to successfully manage your money through financial hardship. These include:

• Instructions on how to create a budget
  • Four ways to help you with financial stress
  • Practical ways to rebuild your credit
  • Making the most of your credit score
  • Buying a home
  • Avoiding foreclosure

Having the right information gives you an accurate representation of your finances and helps you set up a clear debt management plan. Consolidated Credit Solutions has two online calculators to help you get the necessary numbers to manage your finances:

• A credit card debt repayment calculator that shows you how long it will take to pay off your balances and gives you advice on the best way to eliminate your debt
  • A debt-to-income ratio calculator that helps you discover if you’re maintaining a healthy amount of debt for your finances or if you need to take steps to reduce your debt immediately

Consolidated Credit Solutions' housing counseling

Consolidated Credit Solutions offers prepurchase housing counseling services to homebuyers. In this process, your credit counselor prepares you for the cost of buying a home by:

• Assessing your finances
  • Helping you create a budget
  • Helping you qualify for the best interest rate
  • Reviewing the various costs of buying a home
  • Helping you establish a realistic price range

Is Consolidated Credit a good idea?

Consolidated Credit Solutions is a nonprofit that offers multiple resources for those seeking to manage their debt or who are preparing for a significant purchase. The company uses experienced advisors to provide tips and guidance on how to manage your debt and increase your credit score. If you’re struggling to manage your debt or credit card bills but don’t want to lower your credit score, Consolidated Credit Solutions' credit counseling services could be a good idea.

Consolidated Credit Solutions Reviews

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

it is not easy; however, I wanted to clear my accounts and the interest rate lowered. Helped me to do that. I kept trying on my own but circumstances always cropped up and the problem became worse. I have personal satisfaction and accomplishment that I reached my goal. Thank you.

Dear Cecilia,

Congratulations on the successful completion of your debt management program! We’re glad we could help you and your family! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

We have a wealth of free resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AKiO-abJqLyY68lW66VHQ?. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Get buying tips about Credit Counseling delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

Only took 2 years to get out of debt! 40,000.00 gone. Payment was automatically taken out of my checking account every month. They paid off the credit cards with the highest interest rates first. I recommend this company to anyone that needs help getting out of debt.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations Amy! We’re glad we could help you! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

I am very thankful for the opportunity to be working with Consolidated Credit Solutions. From the moment I first spoke to them, they were very courteous and professional. We discussed how the process was going to work and had approval in about a 15-20 minute conversation. The online forms were easy to complete and she led me through each one. I have a plan now to consolidate my debt that will allow me to pay about half of what the individual bills were charging and at a lower interest rate. I can monitor my progress on the website as well. Again, I am very happy with the excellent customer service I received and am looking forward to working with this company on my way to becoming debt free.

Welcome aboard Lisa!

Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

You people have been wonderful to work with. I am pleased that my last payment is in Sept. 1, 2020. Thank you for all your help. I would recommend you people to anyone that needs your help. I have had a wonderful experience with all the staff I have dealt with.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations on the successful completion of your debt management program, Pamela! Woohoo! We’re glad we could help you and your family! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

Even though it was sometimes hard, I could see my debts going down each month. It is such a relief to know I have paid off these credit cards and still managed to survive without them. I was able to track the balances each month and see how payments were made on each account that would pay them off in the best manner. As I received my monthly statements I was able to make sure consumer had the correct balances and they kept in contact with me to update them. Thank you.

Dear Gwendolyn,

Congratulations on the successful completion of your debt management program! Woohoo! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: Oct. 19, 2020

I did my balance review with Tatiana. She also helped me with the date of my payment. I had to change it due to changes in work. She was amazing and so helpful. Thank you Tatiana. You are a lifesaver!!!!

Betty **

Dear Elizabeth,

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

Been satisfied with service! First time have signed up online to check my balances I am at. Should have done this couple years ago. I have other bills that need paid and checking into another company so I can get my debts paid off,

Dear Jackie,

We’re glad we could help! Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AKiO-abJqLyY68lW66VHQ?. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2020

The service is great and easy to use! I would recommend to my friends and family! I love that your payment will come right out of your account so you don't have to worry about making the payment. They have been so helpful!

Dear Amanda,

Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo: https://www.consolidatedcredit.org/courses/ It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2020

The service rep was a great help and explained to me exactly what I needed to do in order to upload my account statements to keep my account current and up to date information wise! Great customer service goes a long way! The very few times I have called CC customer service I have had a pleasant experience... Thank you! :)

Dear Yelyn,

Original review: Oct. 15, 2020

Great company! I've actually gone through this process one time before, and I got myself in a bad place again. I think I'm ready to be out of debt for good once I get this paid off. I have recommended Consolidated to many of my friends and family members.

Dear Tammy,

Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Consolidated Credit Solutions Company Information