toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

When I signed up, CC helped me out of a bind at a great time of need (divorce) - setting up a 5 year plan for me and my wife - and then when things turned around for us three years later and we were able to pay off our debts two years early - they happily renegotiated with the credit card companies and coordinated that payoff (even though in theory they could have tried to string it out a bit to collect more fees). Clearly, they are true to their mission to assist us to restart our lives. :)

I would just like to say that for these past couple of years that I have been part of the Consolidated Credit group I have nothing but great things to say. You guys always delivered excellent customer service and solved any issues I came across with. Thank you so much for helping me get my finances back on track! :)

I have spoken with several people since my coming on board with Consolidated, including a supervisor. Beyond a shadow of a doubt, Laurie is the most efficient, knowledgeable, CARING associate you have. It would behoove those in charge, to listen and observe. Many thanks Laurie, you made all the difference and kudos Consolidated for your hiring choice.

Great customer service, very personable and helpful with my questions. The best part, I didn't feel anxious or ashamed about my finances and she made me feel comfortable.

I contacted Consolidated Credit in reference to a current debt that is up to being paid off. Tatiana was very helpful and professional with her assistance. I appreciate the kindness shown to me in my process of correcting my debt issues. Tatiana was kind and understanding and helpful.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit ?

Tatiana was very helpful in clarifying a concern of mine having to do with Capital One. She explain to me how to handle that situation and what she thought I had to do next. She was of great help. Please let her know. :)

I've been with Consolidated Credit for going on two years now. They have helped me but all clear off my debt. I was informed today that I only have 7 months remaining then I'm done! Such excitement! Thank you all!

I would like to thank Jose for providing outstanding customer service. He answered all my questions promptly and provided me with everything I needed. My experience was great! I would definitely recommend him to my family and friends.

Was very happy with the service that was provided. I was in a pretty tight spot financially prior to enrolling. Once things were consolidated down into 1 monthly payment, things became a lot more manageable. I would recommend.

I want to thank all of you who have helped me through this difficult time in my life by making debt consolidation easy. I am one step closer towards a happy and debt free life.

The young that helped me on the phone was very intelligent and kind. She explained everything to me in full detail. Wish everyone could be like her on the phone.

Great program! Great customer service! You worked with me every step of the way to allow me to reach this goal. To be able to finally be debt free is truly a blessing. Thanks again!

I just had the best customer service transaction ever in my life. I'm still blown away at how wonderful she was with me. She is definitely a keeper.

I received excellent information and help from Bonita. She made me feel at ease with what I needed to know. She explained everything I asked and what would be the best way to go regarding my payoff.

So far I would have rated CC 3 stars - in the past. When I have called re: checking on my account balance and the length of time left on my account I was told "YOU have to call your creditors or check your statements and YOU have to update us on the balance information." My husband and I both in discussing this has been - "Isn't that what we are paying THEM for? To communicate with our accounts - keep our account info current - and monitor them?"

TODAY however I called and spoke with Tatiana 8/26/16, 9:45 am. We had one account dropped because it was PIF and I just wanted to touch base on where we were and how much longer to pay. SHE didn't hesitate to say "I don't have updated information on these accounts but I can get that information for you if you don't mind waiting a moment." I was taken back by her quick offer to check for me right then and there. I said "yes please!" in a matter of less than 5 minutes she had updated the balances on all my accounts AND updated my interest rates. THAT is what I would expect CC to do and she did it in a lot less time than it took me trying to get that info in the past.

Why isn't this just a regular activity? She did tell me I could check the balances and update to keep current and when I told her I didn't think we were set up online for that she sent me an email with a way to get set up. She is an excellent cs rep and I DO want to emphasize that I think CC should do this themselves on a regular basis since we are paying them to monitor and coordinate these payments. Thank you Tatiana!! I was surprised by the friendly, professional, quick CUSTOMER service!!!

Returned missed call in to see if I was able to trade in my car, TATIANA was very helpful in providing me with info that I need.

I called this morning regarding account concerns and Bonita as usual was EXTREMELY helpful and friendly and helped relieve my nerves. If you need information or a solution to the problem, Bonita is your gal. Thank You Bonita for everything. Keep doing amazing Bonita.

They are all very helpful when I need something. Tatiana did a great job helping me get my payoffs so I can go forward.

Great Service. Had a great experience going through with the help with my account.

Arielle was extremely thorough and helpful, as she provided me with information I was not privy to.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services

Dear Maria, Customer service and satisfaction are of utmost importance to us and we regret any inconvenience or confusion that you may have experienced. Please give us a call at 1-877-201-7780 if you feel that you need further assistance. In the past 23 years we have helped over 5 million Americans get out of debt in a reasonable time frame by successfully negotiating lower interest rates with their creditors. We appreciate you and thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. We look forward to hearing from you and resolving any issues.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

Once I changed my payment method this entire process became a joke. Four different reps. told me four different things for the same issue. The due date went from the 17th to the 21st, to the 25th, no wait really the 26th to 28th...ugh... Seriously considering withdrawing from the program and working with my creditors on my own or having my lawyer get involved to help with my creditors.

Exceptional Service!! On and off the phone within 2 minutes!!

I was very pleased with this program. I would recommend it to someone.

She was an absolute delight and very helpful. She went the extra mile.

TATIANA was very courteous and prompt in handling my question.

Consolidated Credit you have helped me so much to pay off my creditors and get out of debt and taken a big burden off my shoulders. After three to four years with Consolidated I can breathe much easier. Thank you again.

Thank you so much for taking a chance on me! Without your assistance, I would have filed bankruptcy years ago and STILL be under that curse. Because you showed me how to pay off my creditors and get squared away, I have been able to purchase a house. I would highly recommend your program to ANYONE who is serious about getting life straightened out!!

Needed to move my payment date and was helped very professionally.

Tatiana was very helpful. I have had other reps before and she was the most helpful. Perhaps it is because I now understand better how your process works and how to ask the right questions.

Very helpful and her technical knowledge is excellent. I followed all her instructions and was successful.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services Company Profile