Call toll free
4.90/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, debt relief and personal finance education.

We’re here to help. From credit counseling advice on improving your budget and reduce your debt to housing support to help you navigate avoid foreclosure, learn about reverse mortgages or purchase a new home, we have certified counselors with a mission to help you improve your personal finances. If you’re struggling with too much credit card debt or financial troubles caused by an upside mortgage, give us a call or visit us online.

For over 20 years, we’ve helped over 5 million people find the debt relief they need. Through enrollment in our debt management program, we help clients reduce their interest rates and cut payments by up to 50%.

Consolidated Credit Gallery (3)
United Way Chairman Circle
Excellence In Financial Literacy Education
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1159 Consolidated Credit Counseling Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Dec. 15, 2018

Kapha as well as the other counselors I have had a chance to talk to have always been very polite. They have a professional and friendly way of dealing with you that takes a lot of the worry out of a trying situation. They even give you advice on how to speak with your creditors that leaves you knowing that you are on a positive path to clearing up your debt/credit problems. I highly recommend using their services!

Get expert buying tips about Debt Consolidation Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

Good program and recommend to other people, also liked the way they got back to me to explain fees. Like availability of products and service. Good contact information. Non-judgemental work hard to make program work out. Tried to make people comfortable.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

Every one has been so helpful and understanding. They helped me enter data on the computer forms and have answered all my many questions. They have been so understanding during this stressful time in my life. I would recommend Consolidated Credit Solutions to all who needs this kind of service.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Samantha was very thorough and patient while explaining how Consolidated Credit works. She was very professional at answering all of the questions I had. I was very pleased with her when we were through. From the first phone call your co. was upfront and honest with us. I wish we would have went with Consolidated Credit sooner. If we had we would be in a better position by now. So thank you again.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2018

I recently moved and have been going through my credit accounts to change my address. Citibank would not allow me to do it but Syniah helped me get it done. So appreciative that she took so much time with me to get on the phone with them.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services response

Hi Laurel, We appreciate you! Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service is very gratifying. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit?

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Brian was helpful when I called in the morning to talk about my account. He was able to resolve the question I had. He was able to help in calling the creditors and helping me pay off a few accounts early. It is always nice to talk to someone that is very helpful.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services response

Hi Megan, thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

I spoke with Samantha regarding the payoff amount as well as other information as to how do proceed. She provided me with the payoff amount and was extremely helpful and professional in giving me the information regarding bank wire and certified check instructions. She was very courteous and friendly.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services response

Hi Michele, it sounds like you are close to completing your debt management program. If so congratulations, woohoo! Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on the remainder of your journey out of debt and in your financial life. Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you :)

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

Tatiana helped me by confirming my low balance account with Genesis. She was very informative with letting me know that once it's paid off, the $20 would go to my Capital One account as it had the higher interest rate. Then, once Capital One is paid off, the additional goes to the Merrick account.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services response

Hi Laura, Thank you for making Consolidated Credit your debt management organization of choice. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Nov. 6, 2018

I've been a client for a little over 2 years and if you're struggling they can absolutely help. Every time I've ever called I've been treated with respect and compassion for my situation. I have been able to pay so much of current debt off and they have been a huge help if doing so. If you think you need help they will always tell you the truth and fight for you and your credit.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services response

Hi Connor, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and thank you also for the recommendation. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We thank you for choosing Consolidated Credit and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt. Keep up the good work :)

Original review: Nov. 5, 2018

Alicia was so helpful in getting the information I had requested. She was kind, patient, friendly and a delight to talk to. She is someone who could be a good model for others. Thanks again Alicia. GOD BLESS you.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

Appreciate the help in getting back on track with my debts. Would recommend to my family and friends. Thank you. HAVE no more to say right now just waiting to consolidate my bills and move on. Thank you for your help. I appreciate all you do.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services response

Hi Gwendolyn, welcome aboard! Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and thank you also for the recommendations. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Oct. 26, 2018

I was receiving conflicting information regarding one of my accounts between my creditor and the people at consolidated credit, but my questions were answered and I now understand the process better. Everything seems to be proceeding as explained to me today.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services response

Hi Mary, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

I was very happy with the customer service representative she was able to help me with my questions regarding my accounts very knowledgeable and new what she was talking about. I inquired about one of my creditor and she was very helpful.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services response

Hi Shrell, We appreciate you! Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service is very pleasing. We thank you for making Consolidated Credit your debt management organization of choice and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Oct. 24, 2018

This is an excellent company to work with and we are so happy we dealt with them, never had a problem, we would recommend them to anyone who had problems with paying their credit cards. They were always available whenever we called to update.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services response

Congratulations Eleanor, woohoo! Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and thank you also for the recommendations. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we did on your behalf is very gratifying. We thank you for taking the time to share the success of your debt management program. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers! :)

Original review: Oct. 19, 2018

I was having technical difficulty submitting my quarterly account information. I contacted Consolidated Credit and Tatiana was able to assist me. She was friendly, polite and very professional. She went above and beyond in her customer service. She really gave me relief because I was getting frustrated!!! Thank you!

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services response

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Oct. 17, 2018

Tatiana was very helpful. I needed to update one of my accounts and wasn’t sure how to do it myself. She updated it for me. She answered my call promptly and was very friendly. I had a couple of questions and she was able to answer them all.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services response

Hi Nancy, We appreciate you! Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. We are very pleased to know that you're satisfied with our level of service. We thank you for choosing Consolidated Credit and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

Tatiana was very helpful and very clear in relaying how I would receive pay off information once obtained by someone there at Consolidated Credit. I am looking to pay off this debt. I may be doing so in the next month but I'm weighing my options according to my budget.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services response

Hi Susan, Congratulations woohoo! You're almost there. Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service is very pleasing. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers! :)

Original review: Oct. 15, 2018

Tatiana was very helpful and gave me all the information I requested. She told me where to go online and see my account and told me how to contact them if I have any further questions. Very good customer service.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services response

Hi Melissa, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service is very pleasing. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Oct. 12, 2018

She was wonderful in helping me out with getting caught up on my payments! She didn't make me feel bad about this and was so kind in helping me. She explained everything to me and even email me my confirmation number and new payment information.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services response

Hi Michelle, Thank you for allowing us to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service is very pleasing. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

This individual was very helpful getting done what I needed, she understood my needs & address and helped sure my need was meet. She explained I could add the creditor back when I could afford. I am thankful for her help. It was indeed my pleasure to be helped by Titania.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services response

Hi Emma, Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

She took her time. And was very courteous. I felt totally taken care of. l have used your services for several years. I talked to representative on the phone before and haven't felt like I was being helped. Today I felt like I was an important customer.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services response

Hi Betty, We appreciate you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very pleasing. We thank you for making Consolidated Credit your debt management organization of choice and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

Elizabeth was quick to answer my questions and was very polite to me on the phone. She explained my due date and explained how the system would work for me. This is a very scary time for me and Elizabeth made me feel better about my financial future. I would call her again in an instant if I have any more questions.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services response

Hi Keith, welcome aboard. We are here to help you every step of the way. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service thus far is very gratifying. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Oct. 9, 2018

Tatiana is knowledgeable, patient and pleasant to talk with. She took the time to care for my situation and seek clarification to begin to resolve an outstanding issue with my account. I appreciate her time.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services response

Hi Dan, Thank you for choosing Consolidated Credit. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Oct. 5, 2018

Consolidated Credit has helped me get out of debt and improve my credit score tremendously. All the representatives were friendly and helpful whenever I called for assistance. I would highly recommend this service to anyone who needs assistance with debt consolidation.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services response

Congratulations Ryan woohoo! Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we did on your behalf is very gratifying. We thank you for taking the time to share the success of your debt management program. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. Thank you also for any recommendations. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers! :)

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

Tatiana was excellent. She explained how my last payment would work and gave me the option to end my autopay (which is more than my last payment) and just have them withdraw my last in order to save me the hassle on waiting on my refund. This program has been great and a such a huge help with getting me back on track.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services response

Hi Porscha, Congratulations woohoo! Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we did on your behalf is very gratifying. We thank you for taking the time to share the success of your debt management program. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers! :)

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

Wonderful service that truly does help. If you truly commit to the process you can be debt free in no time. The online tools they have are also very helpful in keeping track of the entire process. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

She got right on that phone and called credit one and stood her ground for me because I was getting nowhere with them. She saved me money and my stress level was back to a zero. She was a huge help and I can't thank her enough!!!

Original review: Sept. 28, 2018

I would like to acknowledge and thank Stanley ** for his professionalism and patience when addressing my issues. He is to be commended for the quality of his service. I look forward to continuing my relationship with your company. I also want to thank Precious for sending me this form.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I was very satisfied, with the information and the help I received. The receptionist was very courteous. She was very helpful and easy to understand. I was very pleased with my call. I recommend this company to others. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2018

I am very new to your company and had plenty of questions for Alicia. As a prior Customer Service Manager, I know how important it is to be professional, friendly and relatable, especially in sensitive matters, such as debt. I am seriously impressed by the CS call I had today with Alicia. She is a keeper, Consolidated Credit. Thank you!

Consolidated Credit expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Consolidated Credit has been in business for over 20 years and has helped over 5 million people eliminate debt. The company offers a wide range of debt assistance programs including debt management, credit improvement, avoiding foreclosure and bankruptcy plans. Consolidated Credit also offers a strong counseling and financial education component.

• Accredited: Consolidated credit is an ISO 9001:2000 Registered Organization, meaning that its credentials are recognized worldwide.

• Certified professionals: The majority of their counselors and staff are certified financial counselors (CFC). They are required to renew their certifications every three years and undertake additional training.

• Services: They offer an extensive list of services such as debt management, debt consolidation, counseling, consumer credit rights information and helpful calculators. Their financial advice offerings include webinars and individual counseling about topics like budgeting, credit reports, credit scoring, student loans and more.

• Free assistance: Consolidated Credit offers a host of free calculators to help estimate credit card debt repayment, credit score loan cost, debt-to-income, debt restructuring, savings and more. Their online educational resources are easily accessible from their website.

• Customized programs: The company offers customized programs to help tailor debt relief solutions to the client’s personal needs.

• Support: The company’s online chat support populates with the first visit to the site. Consolidated Credit offers easy access to company services through their phone support. There is a walk-in branch in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

• Best for: individuals and small business owners with debt and credit issues, homeowners facing foreclosure and those seeking extensive financial education resources.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg