2. Finance

4.7/5 (279 ratings)
Get a Quote
Call Now Toll Free

About Consolidated Credit Solutions

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, debt relief and personal finance education.

Pros

• Credit counseling services
    • Nonprofit organization
    • Free resources and information

Cons

• Only works with unsecured debt

Bottom Line

Consolidated Credit Solutions is a nonprofit credit counseling service that offers free resources and information to consumers searching for debt relief help.

Top Consolidated Credit Solutions Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Tatiana was great. Very helpful. She went above and beyond with solutions to help get my debt paid off. It would be nice to be able to just deduct the amount owed since you alread...

Verified

All staff are courteous and friendly. Debt consolidation is a hassle but not with Consolidated. Looking at what your credit score is embarrassing to me but there have been no judg...

What is Consolidated Credit?

Consolidated Credit Solutions is a nonprofit credit counseling company that offers advice, information and financial education to its clients. Its mission is to help you improve your finances through practical training and debt resources. If you’re struggling with credit card debt, you can get a free, confidential evaluation with a certified credit counselor by visiting Consolidated Credit Solutions’ website and entering the following information:

• Your first and last name
    • Your debt amount
    • The status of your payments
    • Your phone number
    • Your email address
    • Your zip code

Once you’ve submitted the required information to Consolidated Credit Solutions, the company works with you to manage your unsecured debts by:

• Reviewing your monthly budget
    • Making a full assessment of your debt
    • Checking your credit report

Consolidated Credit Solutions' debt management services

Consolidated Credit Solutions specializes in providing debt management services. The nonprofit’s website has extensive resources on debt education, including guides on how to successfully manage your money through financial hardship. These include:

• Instructions on how to create a budget
    • Four ways to help you with financial stress
    • Practical ways to rebuild your credit
    • Making the most of your credit score
    • Buying a home
    • Avoiding foreclosure

Having the right information gives you an accurate representation of your finances and helps you set up a clear debt management plan. Consolidated Credit Solutions has two online calculators to help you get the necessary numbers to manage your finances:

• A credit card debt repayment calculator that shows you how long it will take to pay off your balances and gives you advice on the best way to eliminate your debt
    • A debt-to-income ratio calculator that helps you discover if you’re maintaining a healthy amount of debt for your finances or if you need to take steps to reduce your debt immediately

Consolidated Credit Solutions' housing counseling

Consolidated Credit Solutions offers prepurchase housing counseling services to homebuyers. In this process, your credit counselor prepares you for the cost of buying a home by:

• Assessing your finances
    • Helping you create a budget
    • Helping you qualify for the best interest rate
    • Reviewing the various costs of buying a home
    • Helping you establish a realistic price range

Is Consolidated Credit a good idea?

Consolidated Credit Solutions is a nonprofit that offers multiple resources for those seeking to manage their debt or who are preparing for a significant purchase. The company uses experienced advisors to provide tips and guidance on how to manage your debt and increase your credit score. If you’re struggling to manage your debt or credit card bills but don’t want to lower your credit score, Consolidated Credit Solutions' credit counseling services could be a good idea.

Consolidated Credit Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit Solutions?

Original review: July 31, 2021

I have never received customer service like I had when talking to the 2 people I spoke with here yesterday. The service was fast, helpful and most of all, I felt like the staff I spoke with actually cared to help me and listen to my situation and wanted to help and offer solutions. I am very pleased with this company so far. I spoke with 2 representatives yesterday and got the process started and I already recommended Consolidated to 3 people I know who are struggling as well and I'm sure I will be suggesting you to more. I am overall very pleased with the company and service I received. Thank you!

Dear Desi,

Welcome aboard! Thanks for reaching out to Consolidated Credit for help with your credit card debt. While we’re helping you get out of debt through your debt management program, don’t forget to take advantage of the free financial education resources we offer. If you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo: https://www.consolidatedcredit.org/courses/ It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home. We appreciate you and thank you for the recommendations!

Get buying tips about Credit Counseling delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 6, 2021

I was very doubtful about any consolidation program but this program that was personally designed for my needs was the best. I recommend CONSOLIDATED CREDIT SOLUTIONS 100%... I never thought how fast I could get out of debt and with Consolidated Credit Solutions I did it in no time...THANK YOU for always being only a phone call away when I had a question.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations on the successful completion of your debt management program Elva! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: March 13, 2021

Updated on 06/06/2021: You have all been very professional and upfront about everything. I have never doubted that I chose the right company to help me with my financial recovery. I am at the 3 month mark and all is smooth so far. I look forward to working my way out of debt.

Original Review: Anthony ** was terrific when I called and put me at ease, and respectfully went over all aspects of this credit resolution process and explained it in a way I could understand. I was truly surprised how much he knew and was so respectful and after talking with he for over an hour I knew I had contacted the right company. I was concerned I might get with a company that was a scam, I knew this company was not only honest, but operated with integrity.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard Mark! Thanks for calling. We’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt-free.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2020

Any time I've called, the customer service reps have been extremely helpful and polite. I have been able to get myself out of debt and get to a point where I will be able to purchase a home and not have this looming over me.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations Megan! We’re glad we could help you! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

We have a wealth of free resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AKiO-abJqLyY68lW66VHQ?. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy. Also, if you haven’t signed up yet, please check out Credit Dojo: https://www.consolidatedcredit.org/courses/ It’s a fun interactive, financial literacy course that can teach you everything from basic budgeting to buying a home.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2020

UPDATED 4/12/2021: I am very pleased with your service, however, accessing the online portal has been frustratingly complicated. It has said that I can use either my email OR my username, along with my password to gain access. Yet, I have not been able to use my email before today. I have just received an email that allowed me to use my email address after I wrote an email this past weekend when I could not remember my username.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: You've had my interest rates lowered which has made it easier to pay off my balances. I am hoping to have every balance at zero by summertime. I did have some challenges signing in online, but the problem has been resolved.

Dear Emily,

Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. Glad your issue has been resolved. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center: https://www.consolidatedcredit.org/financial-education/ These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2021

This company did a terrific job. They were a great help negotiating down ridiculous interest rates and upgrading my credit score. They did exactly what they said they were going to do. I recommend them highly to anyone caught in an insidious interest rate squeeze by credit card companies.

Dear Julia,

It sounds like you've successfully completed your debt management program. If so, congratulations! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

I am so very thankful for their help. I was so deeply in debt. They came up with a plan and helped me get by. I had creditors calling me, threatening me. Consolidated Credit Solutions helped me in dark times.

Dear Deborah,

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

Very efficient staff & helpful. The enrollment was easy and made this difficult decision much easier. There was not a time I felt criticized. The payment schedule was what I requested and counselors worked with me. I am confident in my choice.

Dear Margaret,

Thanks for letting us know how we did! We’re happy we were able to help you find a solution to get out of debt. If you have any questions about your debt management program or what you can expect now that you’re enrolled, please don’t hesitate to call us. We’re here to help!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

Very thankful Consumer Credit Solutions is there the help me consolidate my debt. This has been a huge help to me personally. So glad that your organization is there to assist me to be debt free. This has been a very easy process. Thank you.

Dear Barbara,

Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center: https://www.consolidatedcredit.org/financial-education/ These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2021

You are very professional and make a good job with our accounts. I'm very happy with you for help me to consolidate my debt. I appreciate it for that. I'm want to have a new beginning in this great opportunity for eliminate my debt. Thank you very much.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard Eliseo! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Consolidated Credit Solutions Company Information