Consolidated Credit Counseling Services

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Have to ask for a link to change my password very often. When I change it to something easier for me to remember, it only last a couple of weeks and I have to change it again. Today after talking to the representative I changed my password and signed in and out about 3 times and it worked fine. Hopefully it will last this time.

Tatiana was fast and helpful. I appreciated her thoroughness and she was able to help me resolve worries I had as well as setting up the best payment plan for me specifically. I am happy with my service and feel relieved that I will be on time soon.

Tatiana was very helpful! She was very friendly and personable. She explained how things work so now I know what to do to move forward. I'm so happy to be working toward having my credit problems solved! Thank you so much!

The person who helped me this morning was efficient, courteous, knowledgeable, and very friendly. Great customer service! I would recommend this company to my friends. Enrolling has been a simple process, and I'm pleased with the staff's willingness to answer my questions.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Your service has been very good but I do not have a clear answer on: What I am not clear is that I do not see how long I am going to pay $211. My balance is $6,191 and it will take 29 months to pay it off. I do not see it anywhere. Please advise.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit?

Tatiana was very helpful and went through my questions thoroughly. She made sure that I was satisfied and even looked back to determine how another team member had gotten a payoff amounts for me. I now understand that after the payment I mailed in is applied, I will have only one account left to pay off.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Change payment date - She was very helpful in trying to help me understand the payment process. So far everyone has been great. I recommend this company to someone at a doctor office. I hope she at least called. I told her how please I was. They have helped me with my credit card debt.

Serena was very helpful and my question was immediately answered, she was very friendly also which to me is a plus!!! I am so glad I let Consolidated Credit take over my credit card accounts as it eased my stress. I give them 5 stars and would recommend them to my family and friends.

Found that a credit card was not included and called to add it to my list of accounts. I'm a new member. I am very happy with experience so far. I was instructed on how the website can give me up to date on my accounts. I will in the future use the website.

Called to review current account and ask a few questions. Wanda took the call and was (GREAT). We spoke for a while and Wanda made the call a pleasure. Please let her know she makes a difference... Along with the support and details Consolidated offers, there is no doubt I made the correct move with your company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

She was most helpful in explaining the procedure and options of consolidating one of my credit cards. She took the time to answer all of my questions and was very considerate as well as delightful. Very knowledgeable on issues pertaining to consolidating credit.

Very awesome experience. She helped and resolved my issue and the best part she Spoke English and Spanish. You guys need to have more people like Tatiana. Awesome job!!! She not only resolved my issue but she ease my day by helping me out in every way.

Consolidated Credit is very easy to deal with and customer service people are very helpful. It is a very painless process. I called today to see how to go about closing out my account and Bob was very helpful and advised me that he would go ahead and close it out for me. All the processes were very painless. Thanks.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tatiana went above and beyond my expectations! She was very helpful and glad to assist! She took care of all my doubts with my accounts and took the time to get my balances for each account in detail! Excited to be done in a few months!

I called with several questions and Tatiana was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. She explained how a payoff works and requested a payoff amount from the remaining creditors on my account. I have always had great experiences when calling into Consolidated Credit. Your customer service reps are well-trained, friendly, and empathetic. Tatiana was no different and gets 5-stars!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tatiana was very helpful on the phone while assisting me. She was able to get me all squared away quickly. She was an excellent help and was eager to help me with getting me set up. Thank you so much!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My request to change my due date just for this month was extended and she explained the additional one time fee. I did not have to explain why and therefore felt extremely satisfied with the professional service I received. I am impressed with how my account is being managed.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Representative was very good to deal with. She listened to my issue and checked with supervisor and tried to get a solution. She was very helpful. She came up with an alternate payment amount and we tried several options. Now all I have to do is review and make a decision as far as continuing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Our experience with David ** was very satisfactory (verifying social security number with Amex account). He was patient and kind and thorough. Even though the call was lengthy, it was rewarding to know that our account have been accepted and now we can begin to pay off our debt and get some relief.

TATIANA was amazing!!! She was so nice and informative. I hope I can get her on the phone every time. Thank you Tatiana for all of your help!!! It is so very much appreciated! It is so great that I can count on wonderful customer service when I call in!

I highly recommend this company and its services to everyone with a credit issue. You guys have been great, I've seen what bad companies do to people and their credit, and I'm thankful you are not one of them. I have referred a few people to contact you guys already but they are still hesitating, too bad for them I say!

I had immediate service and resolution in a quick timely manner. Very happy with my service today! I would recommend Titiana for great customer service, for her quick, precise and friendly conversation in resolving my questions. Thank you for your great customer service!

I would HIGHLY recommend Consolidated Credit for debt consolidation... They are the best and very helpful whenever you have a question.... and their customer service is the best. All in all they are at the top of the line. The best of the best.

Customer service rep knew the information and explained it professionally. Gave me all my dates and advised if I had any further problems to feel free to contact them. Great CSR voice with a smile behind it!!! This makes a person feel they are dealing with well trained personnel and CSRs. Thank you very much Tatiana.

I decided to go with this company because of their outstanding reviews. So far my experience (Credit Consolidation) has been Great. I'm look forward to seeing how much my credit has improved. I'll recommend this company to all my friends and co-workers. I'm sure they'll be satisfied as well.

He was very helpful. I asked him a few questions and each one was answered promptly and with enough detail. My experience over the phone with him was hassle-free. The wait time was virtually nonexistent, which was also very nice.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Cancelled program questioning the time my money would be reversed back into my account. She was very helpful with my request. She explained everything to me and explained when and how they would do the reversal on their end. She was very polite and informative.

Representative was courteous and helpful to resolve issues. I'm happy with the service. The last couple of phone calls were very good. Can't say same about the previous calls and service. The software could be improved a bit more. I was not able to access certain parts of it. So that's the only downside I saw. Hope it helps.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Tatiana provided me with excellent service by handling my request to postpone next month's payment, sending me link to reset my password, and addressing adding a new creditor to my account in a fast, efficient, coherent manner. She was polite too.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Please accept my thanks and appreciation for your help and cooperation in my life at a time it is really. I have nothing but good things to say about your employees. Would recommend to others. Thanks again for all of your help and advice and I do believe this will work for me.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services Company Profile