Call toll free
4.90/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, debt relief and personal finance education.

We’re here to help. From credit counseling advice on improving your budget and reduce your debt to housing support to help you navigate avoid foreclosure, learn about reverse mortgages or purchase a new home, we have certified counselors with a mission to help you improve your personal finances. If you’re struggling with too much credit card debt or financial troubles caused by an upside mortgage, give us a call or visit us online.

For over 20 years, we’ve helped over 5 million people find the debt relief they need. Through enrollment in our debt management program, we help clients reduce their interest rates and cut payments by up to 50%.

Consolidated Credit Gallery (3)
United Way Chairman Circle
Excellence In Financial Literacy Education
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

1127 Consolidated Credit Counseling Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

Tatiana was extremely helpful and very nice to speak with, she answered all my questions. I'm just starting this process trying to get all my affairs in order and Consolidated Credit is such a huge help and I will be able to start over and learn how to handle my credit better.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Consolidation Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I got the explanation I needed about the consolidated process. I was not sure if I had to keep paying the creditors but the issue was resolved. I was going to ask about a login site to see the status of the payments but it was sent to me quickly.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

Great service. I recommend this to anyone whom is stressed out and cannot make there full payments, but is trying hard to get caught up. They do all the work for you, It's simple and easy. I have had nothing but great experience and no more headaches.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

I am please with the customer service, especially when I spoke with Tatiana recently about my account. She was nice and she answer all my questions and explain it very well. Thank you! Please update my information for I found out that my number address is wrong. Should be **. Thanks again.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2018

The automatic pay method was not falling along with my pay schedule. Titana helped me find a method that would better work for me. She was very kind, professional and knowledgeable. I will highly recommend Consolidated Credit to any one.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit?

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

I received an email about my account, I called and Tatiana help me with all the information I needed, gave me information on what I needed to do, what to expect, and also gave me encouragement on my progress thus far. Debt is not a good feeling but she made me feel proud of myself for doing a good job to reach my goal. I appreciate her and your service for helping me to get back on track. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

One of my creditors e-mailed me letting me know payment was due, I checked, payment had not been posted. I called customer service, she was very kind, told me checks had been mailed. She emailed short time later that everything was ok.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

Very helpful and sweet! Every time I call in The representatives are super educated respectful and dedicated. My husband and I started about 2 years ago to fix our debt, this program is the best! I don’t know where we would be today!!! Thank you!!!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2018

TATIANA was very polite and helpful. I had tried to use the online balance checker and it didn't accept my entries, so I was a tad frustrated. TATIANA calmed me down and made the whole process very painless. I wish all help-desks were staffed by persons of her caliber.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

Be able to pay my debt in three years and able to make payments on time. Learn how to manage in the future the use of credit cards. The counseling program is one of the best and I will recommended to anyone to try.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

She listened and answered all my questions so quickly easily and thoroughly. She canceled my subscription that I was forced to get to sign up for to be able to sign up for your services. She just did it efficiently and without me needing to sit on hold or be transferred to a supervisor. She spoke English with no foreign accent making it so difficult to hear!!! Thank you for using Americans!

Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

Tatiana answered the phone almost immediately, she was extremely helpful and friendly, was very helpful in explaining how the program unfolds, that it takes a few cycles to get up to speed with the program. Very refreshing to speak with a live competent person in today's world of bad customer service. Thank you.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2018

We were at a loss as of what to do and you all helped walk us through the process. I feel secure with our discussion to go with you all. Relieved that we are in good hands. Thank you again for everyone’s help.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

Samantha was so helpful, full of information and very kind! She answered all of my questions and was also very understanding. She had a great personality and was very easy to speak with. We need more Samantha's in customer service, makes the journey easier.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

The lady was more than helpful in resolving issues... Everything now is satisfactory with account! Thank you! The information was not sent by email straight away but was later resolved by last representative I spoke to satisfactory... I hope that everything is now in order and we can have a satisfactory agreement from now on! Thank you once again!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I am so glad for consolidated services. It helped me greatly. My husband and I had to put three sons through college at the same time. I don’t know how I could have made my credit card payments at the interest rate they were charging, if it weren’t for your services. I would recommend any person in debt to try using the your company provides. Thanks again!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

My journey to be debt free is being accomplished through my liaison with Consolidated Credit. By being a part of their program, I was able to pay off two credit cards thus far and I am working on the remaining two. The process and progress is slow but steady and it is wonderful to see that I am nearing the finish line. Thanks Consolidated!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

I had a very reassuring person in Customer Service. She was knowledgeable and pleasant. I felt much better after working with her! She was also very professional, courteous, and clearly answered all of my questions. Good customer service is hard to find these days! She represents Consolidated Credit's high standards.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

Tatiana was helpful and thorough with all the information requested and provided. She even mentioned that an email may or may not go out which was something helpful considering some emails weren't reaching me in the past. Although the system was down, she committed herself to seeing the job through vs just asking me to call when the system was back up.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

Thank you so much for everything. Without your help I never will be available to resolve my situation!! The service offer by your company is amazing. I am confident in the future a lot of my financial issues will be less.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Always your agents are very helpful and kind and friendly. Thank you all for your help in this. I am very grateful to you all. They have also explained to me the process so I can understand it. Thank you all.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Tatiana was able to help me and handle all my concerns while I was on the phone. Great Service!! I have always experienced good service with anyone that I call. I hope all issues will be resolved and my creditors will be satisfied with Consolidated Credit and my credit score will go back up.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

They have been very helpful in getting me set up with all my different creditors. They are always clear and understandable, Courteous and knowledgeable. I hope to have continued pleasant dealings with them till I`am out of debt. I would indeed recommend them.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

Tatiana was extremely helpful and knowledgeable! She was patient, listened well and provided informative answers to my queries. Tatiana was great, Tatiana was excellent, Tatiana is very good at her job, Tatiana should get a promotion. In the future I hope to get assistance from this representative when I phone with inquiries.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

Tatiana was an amazing help explaining the program and all the necessary steps needed to be done on my end. She explained everything thoroughly and answered any other questions I had. Had a lot of patience when I was confused with the program and she’d explain it in an easier way to understand. Amazing customer service and professionalism!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

I called in reference to an email. She was very informative of my account information and let me know what accounts had low balances. I have three balances that are very low and she let me know about my responsibilities to pay the remaining balances. Thank you for your services.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

I called and spoke with Titana. She was polite and helpful. She was understanding and compassionate. She very quick to enter my problem and suggest what I should do. She is a good employee and should be recognized as such.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

Very Satisfied with the service provided through the years. If you've experienced recent changes in your financial situation as myself, I Highly recommend you reach out to CCCS. They will present you with a plan that can help you come out debt free.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

Got an email that my target card payment was late. She called target, and they told her it was sent out by mistake. Courteous, friendly; she came back from hold and told me she was on hold. She was very professional and got the issue resolved for me in about 10-15 minutes.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

It was great speaking with a Tatiana this morning. Is was very pleasant and we were able to wrap up the call relatively quickly. Thank you for all your help!! The solution that’s as put together will help our family to resolve our debt and start saving for emergencies and our kids' education.

Consolidated Credit expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Consolidated Credit has been in business for over 20 years and has helped over 5 million people eliminate debt. The company offers a wide range of debt assistance programs including debt management, credit improvement, avoiding foreclosure and bankruptcy plans. Consolidated Credit also offers a strong counseling and financial education component.

• Accredited: Consolidated credit is an ISO 9001:2000 Registered Organization, meaning that its credentials are recognized worldwide.

• Certified professionals: The majority of their counselors and staff are certified financial counselors (CFC). They are required to renew their certifications every three years and undertake additional training.

• Services: They offer an extensive list of services such as debt management, debt consolidation, counseling, consumer credit rights information and helpful calculators. Their financial advice offerings include webinars and individual counseling about topics like budgeting, credit reports, credit scoring, student loans and more.

• Free assistance: Consolidated Credit offers a host of free calculators to help estimate credit card debt repayment, credit score loan cost, debt-to-income, debt restructuring, savings and more. Their online educational resources are easily accessible from their website.

• Customized programs: The company offers customized programs to help tailor debt relief solutions to the client’s personal needs.

• Support: The company’s online chat support populates with the first visit to the site. Consolidated Credit offers easy access to company services through their phone support. There is a walk-in branch in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

• Best for: individuals and small business owners with debt and credit issues, homeowners facing foreclosure and those seeking extensive financial education resources.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg