4.9(1,877)

About Consolidated Credit Solutions

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, debt relief and personal finance education.

Pros & Cons

Pros
    • Credit counseling services
    • Nonprofit organization
    • Free resources and information
    Cons
    • Only works with unsecured debt

Featured Reviews

Verified
    San Antonio, TX

Tatiana was great. Very helpful. She went above and beyond with solutions to help get my debt paid off. It would be nice to be able to just deduct the amount owed since you alread...

Verified
    Fort Kent, ME

All staff are courteous and friendly. Debt consolidation is a hassle but not with Consolidated. Looking at what your credit score is embarrassing to me but there have been no judg...

What is Consolidated Credit?

Consolidated Credit Solutions is a nonprofit credit counseling company that offers advice, information and financial education to its clients. Its mission is to help you improve your finances through practical training and debt resources. If you’re struggling with credit card debt, you can get a free, confidential evaluation with a certified credit counselor by visiting Consolidated Credit Solutions’ website and entering the following information:

• Your first and last name
    • Your debt amount
    • The status of your payments
    • Your phone number
    • Your email address
    • Your zip code

Once you’ve submitted the required information to Consolidated Credit Solutions, the company works with you to manage your unsecured debts by:

• Reviewing your monthly budget
    • Making a full assessment of your debt
    • Checking your credit report

Consolidated Credit Solutions' debt management services

Consolidated Credit Solutions specializes in providing debt management services. The nonprofit’s website has extensive resources on debt education, including guides on how to successfully manage your money through financial hardship. These include:

• Instructions on how to create a budget
    • Four ways to help you with financial stress
    • Practical ways to rebuild your credit
    • Making the most of your credit score
    • Buying a home
    • Avoiding foreclosure

Having the right information gives you an accurate representation of your finances and helps you set up a clear debt management plan. Consolidated Credit Solutions has two online calculators to help you get the necessary numbers to manage your finances:

• A credit card debt repayment calculator that shows you how long it will take to pay off your balances and gives you advice on the best way to eliminate your debt
    • A debt-to-income ratio calculator that helps you discover if you’re maintaining a healthy amount of debt for your finances or if you need to take steps to reduce your debt immediately

Consolidated Credit Solutions' housing counseling

Consolidated Credit Solutions offers prepurchase housing counseling services to homebuyers. In this process, your credit counselor prepares you for the cost of buying a home by:

• Assessing your finances
    • Helping you create a budget
    • Helping you qualify for the best interest rate
    • Reviewing the various costs of buying a home
    • Helping you establish a realistic price range

Is Consolidated Credit a good idea?

Consolidated Credit Solutions is a nonprofit that offers multiple resources for those seeking to manage their debt or who are preparing for a significant purchase. The company uses experienced advisors to provide tips and guidance on how to manage your debt and increase your credit score. If you’re struggling to manage your debt or credit card bills but don’t want to lower your credit score, Consolidated Credit Solutions' credit counseling services could be a good idea.

Stars Rating

• 92%
    • 7%
    • 0%
    • 0%
    • 2%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit Solutions?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit Solutions?
      Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed Dec. 18, 2023

I just wanted to tell you how awesome your employee Bridget was with me on the phone today. She helped me get an account with Concora credit figured out. She was patient, kind and thorough with all parties involved. She got the job done and made sure I did not have any other concerns before we got off the phone. Your organization is very lucky to have her. She was not only great with me but also with the credit card customer service representatives that we had to speak to along the way. She was so respectful, unhurried, and kind. Kudos to you for having such a great employee! Happy holidays.

Hi Donna,
      Thank you for sharing your experience in such detail and letting us know Bridget made such a positive difference for you! We're pleased to hear she delivered stellar, comprehensive service and solved your issue. We appreciate the opportunity to be part of your journey out of debt!

Please consider referring us to family and friends. Tell them to give us a call at 877-987-3337. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, YouTube, and everywhere else: https://tinyurl.com/zbuerhax

Get buying tips about Credit Counseling delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

PriceStaff

Reviewed Oct. 17, 2023

Four years ago I was buried under $15,000 of credit card debt with interest piling up and seemingly no way to dig myself out. Then I found Consolidated Credit Solutions and they changed my life. Now I have less than $5,000 in credit card debt and interest rates as low as you could imagine. I refer all of my friends and family in the same situation I was in to Consolidated Credit Solutions. The people who work for this magnificent company are saints for what they do for their clients! Credit card debt is the one of the biggest diseases that plagues the American people, and Consolidated Credit Solutions is THE CURE!

Hi Christopher,
        Congratulations on your progress so far! Paying off $10,000 in debt is no small thing.

We are very happy to hear about your success and are glad your interest rates are very low. Thank you for choosing us as your partner in getting free of debt!

Staff

Reviewed Oct. 12, 2023

Jeff (because I am so upset about losing my beloved, I caught his name short) was very helpful and informative in what I have to do to report my husband's passing on Oct. 6 2023. I needed to know what documents to send for processing his claim and to update my information for contact. He is handling a good part of this for me once I forward or mail the Death Certificate and our Marriage License. I do not have a fax so do have to post it as soon as I am able to go out to the post office in town.

Dear Mary,

We're extremely sorry to hear about your loss and can only imagine the pain and difficulty you are enduring. We are happy to do everything in our power to assist you during this time and are only a phone call away if you have any more questions or need anything else.

PriceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 30, 2023

My decision to sign up with Consolidated Credit was probably "the" hardest thing I've had to do; but even harder was attempting to manage burgeoning interest rates and out of control debt. At the start of this process, I started to have doubts around whether I was making a wise decision ebtrusting them to manage and pay off my debt. Three months in, and I couldnt be happier! I cannot say enough about the superior support, and professional guidance throughout. Not only are the CC representatives helpful, but they are also courteous, empathetic, professionally competent and the most genuinely caring people I have ever met!! They are simply outstanding in every sense of the word.

Dear Phyllis,

We appreciate the opportunity to find you a debt management program that is helping you pay down your debts more easily while reducing your interest rates. We're glad to hear you've been receiving the high level of professional and courteous customer service you deserve! We're here to be your advocate and are happy to answer any questions you may have or provide additional help.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed July 13, 2023

Very satisfied with everything, from the expertise to the way things are operated. You have videos to explain things. Questions that people may be wondering, with the answers right there. Things that are sent by e-mail, can be retrieved easily and those on the phone very polite. The auto pay is also great. Taken out on the day you set up. The best for last, you get out of debt sooner with lower payments and interest. Thank you for everything.

Hi Michael,

We're very pleased to hear you found our counselors, information, and process made things easy and quick! Congratulations on taking this first step toward a debt-free future, and thank you for the opportunity to help you.

Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed May 30, 2024

Someone recommended me this company to consolidate my bills, I called them and they helped me right away, they are very helpful and have a good customer service. Will definitely recommend to my family that needs help to consolidate bills. Thank you for the good customer service and for prioritizing and willingness to help people.

PricePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed April 22, 2024

Fraud, that's all I can say. I got hit with late payment fees and was not helped at all. My credit has lowered due to not contacting creditors about creating this plan. Do not bother, it is more of a mess fixing than paying high interest rates.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed March 25, 2024

The process was fast and simple. I am satisficed with the service. I am very happy with the help I'm receiving. I will recommend Consolidated Credit to anyone who need help. I will try not get into this mess again. Thank you Carey ** and R. ** for your help. Thank you and GOD Bless.

Hi Rebecca,

Our teams try their best to make our process convenient, supportive, and effective and it's a treat to hear your experience reflects that! Don't forget that we're available if you have any questions in the future or want extra help. If you ever recommend us to anyone, tell them to call 877-987-3337. You can also stay connected with us on our social media accounts: https://tinyurl.com/zbuerhax

Punctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed March 5, 2024

CCS started out with a few issues. The payments they made to a few of my Credit accounts was Late, thereby Hurting my credit. I was extremely upset. But, since then, they have been making payments on time. I thank them for their continued professionalism. I only wish some more of my creditors would have let CCS help. Steven **

Hi Steven,

Thank you for sharing your experience. We regret that there some initial errors - while our teams try their best the background financial process necessary to begin our program are complex and occasionally do not go as smoothly as we would like. We also try our best to work with as many creditors as possible, but ultimately it is up to them on whether they are willing to enter into an agreement. However, we are glad to hear that since then things have been working smoothly and support has been able to provide you the help you need! If you ever have additional questions or need extra help in the future, our client services team can be reached at 877-201-7780!

Staff

Reviewed Feb. 25, 2024

Everyone I have talked with were very kind and helpful. Each have knowledge of my account to assist me with my questions. I appreciate being part of Consumer Credit and I am finally getting to see true progress with my credit card debt. I would highly recommend your Company to my friends and family. Thank you for helping me with my credit card debt.

Dear Melody,

It's a treat to know that you received the consistently great experience we strive to deliver. We appreciate the opportunity to be part of your financial journey and are happy you're seeing real results! We'd love it if you did recommend us to others - tell them to give us a call at 877-987-3337. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, YouTube, and everywhere else: https://tinyurl.com/zbuerhax

Consolidated Credit Solutions Company Information