Consolidated Credit Counseling Services

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I was down and out with heavy credit card bills getting me stressed out, then I made the best phone call ever that changed my life. I called Consolidated Credit they helped me from day 1 all the way to the end of my program. When I had questions they were there 24 hrs a day, no problem. I would recommend this program to anyone that will read this or would listen to me! Thank you from the bottom of my heart and did I mention my new credit score... wait for it... 742!! P.S. Not only did Consolidated Credit help me with their training and seminars but I now have a great understanding on how to better manage my credit cards and sorry I have to say this but will never fall in debt like that again!! Thank you again - much appreciate this program.

I called to see if I could put a hold on my payment, due to an unexpected medical situation. Tatiana informed me that I could either put a hold for a minimal fee, or change my due date to the 17th, which is preferable anyways. Extremely nice and accommodating. Thank you!!!

Laurie was able to solve my problem today. Finding out my new interest rate with Belk and JC Penney. I had been on the phone with Synchrony bank several times in the past two weeks with no resolution to the problem. She called them and within less than eight minutes had my answer for me. Laurie is great.

I wanted to move my payment date. I was informed of how to do that at a future date. She made sure I understood all she was saying and helped me the best she could. I was unable to change this month's date because I requested it too late.

Tatiana was very nice and knew her information. The problem is I have to sign in to our account in order to update everything. My wife called once and I called once and both times an email was supposed to be sent with a link to reset our password. We never received those emails but we did receive the review email.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit ?

I had problem with Bank of America. And she help me resolve it and also help in the way I was doing my payments. Her help was excellent. She explained how to do my payments in a way that was easier and best for me.

I'm very happy with Consolidated and the people who works there are very polite and nice. They give the right information when you need them and how you need them. I will recommend them to any friends or family. And I'm almost done paying my account with them. Hopefully this year I will finish.

Great Service!! CCCS help me with my credit debt in under 4 years, I'd recommend everyone to use CCCS to get themselves out of credit debt. Very professional, very courteous and helpful from Day 1 to the very end, Thank you CCCS!!!

I called to cancel my account with Consolidated Credit. I finally paid off my debt. Jose was very helpful, listened and provided me with the information that I need. I think his co-workers should learn more about his customer service skills. I had bad experience with couple of representatives that give me hard time. FYI I'm paying you to take care my debt. If you screwed up with my accounts you should fix it, not me! I just wasn't lucky with previous people but Jose did a great job. Is sad that I got a good customer service on my last day with this company. My 5 stars rating is for Jose only. The rest of people don't understand financial counseling.

You provided excellent customer service and was very polite. I felt that you answered everything I needed to know and helped me to resolve what I was calling for. You explained everything to where I could understand it. Thanks for your hospitality.

Bob was extremely helpful and very pleasant. He congratulated me on completing program and paying off debt. Loved Consolidated Credit... they changed my life! Thank you for the easy payment plan and online services. I would recommend them to my friends and family.

I received excellent customer service today from Tatiana. She was very helpful and I do as appreciate her assistance. I would recommend this service to other people. It does work. They keep track of my account and make sure everything is running smoothly. Thank you.

Reviewed balances and discussed value of consolidated credit. It increased my credit score to over 800. I am very pleased with CCC and will recommend it to my friends. The people are always friendly, professional and helpful. Thank you very much for your assistance with my credit card score.

I called to change my email address, she was very nice, and very helpful. It took only a few minutes. I am very pleased with the service. Thank you very the service that you give. I received an email in a very short time so that could update my info.

Our experience with Consolidated Credit was very helpful with clearing up the mess we were in and would like to thank everyone responsible for doing an awesome job. Thank you so very much. We hope you have an awesome 2017... Thanks again.

I called to give an update on my account. I called twice and both times the service I received was great and we accomplished what we needed to do. The reason I had to call twice was because I had three accounts that were not the most recent balance so I had to get those totals. It was fairly easy.

Tatiana was very helpful and answered all questions. She also suggested a way to better coordinate payments with pay days to save me a lot of time and money. Thanks for the positive experience, it removed a lot of stress from my mind. Wish all problems could be so easily remedied.

I am going to be short on my payment which is due 1-17-17. Tatiana was very helpful and put my mind at ease telling me that sending my balance of $199.00 on 1-19-19 was fine. She was very friendly and helpful!!

The representative was very pleasant and I was completely satisfied with her service. She explained several issues that involved my account as to what accounts were about to be paid in full and that the amount of those accounts would go on the account with highest balance.

I was very satisfied how Tatiana help me in the phone. She had a great customer service. I feel very happy how she explain me all the process. I will recommend her. I feel very helpful what I'm going to pay each month. Thanks for the great customer service Tatiana.

Everyone I've spoken to is extremely helpful. Joining this program has relieved so much stress off me, especially when I see the progress made. I recommend this program to anyone who wants relief of credit debt. Because there is a light ahead.

Tatiana was very helpful with what I needed, which was to change the due date on my account. I also wanted to check the balance on my account and she emailed me a new log in ID for me to check and updated my account balances. I also liked the fact that I did not waited at all to have my calls answered.

Great assistance with information about my account. Estella covered all questions and assisted me with concerns with payments. She also help me understand better the program so that I can help providing this company's information to a friend in need. Thank you.

I feel so comfortable with this company, the staff are so nice and they are really professional. They explain to you everything about your case. They are interesting to listen and help you to resolve your problem about credit. I really recommend Consolidated Credit.

Tatiana gave excellent customer service, was friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. I was able to update my account balances and given the good news that my payment plan time was reduced by 8 months. I really appreciate having Consolidated Credit ensure that my payments are made on time.

I spoke with Laurie today to assist me in moving my payment date forward from 1/7/17. Laurie was very eager to assist me offering me the latest date I could move the payment to. It is a pleasure speaking to someone so helpful!

Elizabeth went above and beyond. She contacted my bank and resolved my issues with my credit cards. She is a great asset to your company... Thank you Elizabeth for your wonderful customer service and great demeanor! I will definitely recommend this program to anyone. It has helped me a great deal in getting out of debt.

I cannot say enough about how courteous the staff was. I was in a state of panic trying to maintain my bills and pull out of debt yet I was sinking further in as each day passed. Within less than an hour I was assisted and on my way to being debt free.

I called with 3 varying questions and the agent helped me smoothly and gracefully with all three in one phone call. It felt easy and authentic, unlike most bank or student loan experiences I've had with customer service. Feel taken care of.

She was so helpful, kind and patient. She was Very thorough and went above and beyond to assist me. She was detailed, calm and very, very knowledgeable. She knew exactly the answers I needed. Your team really is outstanding when it comes to Customer Service!

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services Company Profile