4.9/5 (70 ratings)
Call Center Open

About Consolidated Credit Solutions

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, debt relief and personal finance education.

Pros

• Credit counseling services
  • Nonprofit organization
  • Free resources and information

Cons

• Only works with unsecured debt

Bottom Line

Consolidated Credit Solutions is a nonprofit credit counseling service that offers free resources and information to consumers searching for debt relief help.

Top Consolidated Credit Solutions Reviews

Why Trust ConsumerAffairs

Verified

Tatiana was great. Very helpful. She went above and beyond with solutions to help get my debt paid off. It would be nice to be able to just deduct the amount owed since you alread...

Verified

All staff are courteous and friendly. Debt consolidation is a hassle but not with Consolidated. Looking at what your credit score is embarrassing to me but there have been no judg...

What is Consolidated Credit?

Consolidated Credit Solutions is a nonprofit credit counseling company that offers advice, information and financial education to its clients. Its mission is to help you improve your finances through practical training and debt resources. If you’re struggling with credit card debt, you can get a free, confidential evaluation with a certified credit counselor by visiting Consolidated Credit Solutions’ website and entering the following information:

• Your first and last name
  • Your debt amount
  • The status of your payments
  • Your phone number
  • Your email address
  • Your zip code

Once you’ve submitted the required information to Consolidated Credit Solutions, the company works with you to manage your unsecured debts by:

• Reviewing your monthly budget
  • Making a full assessment of your debt
  • Checking your credit report

Consolidated Credit Solutions' debt management services

Consolidated Credit Solutions specializes in providing debt management services. The nonprofit’s website has extensive resources on debt education, including guides on how to successfully manage your money through financial hardship. These include:

• Instructions on how to create a budget
  • Four ways to help you with financial stress
  • Practical ways to rebuild your credit
  • Making the most of your credit score
  • Buying a home
  • Avoiding foreclosure

Having the right information gives you an accurate representation of your finances and helps you set up a clear debt management plan. Consolidated Credit Solutions has two online calculators to help you get the necessary numbers to manage your finances:

• A credit card debt repayment calculator that shows you how long it will take to pay off your balances and gives you advice on the best way to eliminate your debt
  • A debt-to-income ratio calculator that helps you discover if you’re maintaining a healthy amount of debt for your finances or if you need to take steps to reduce your debt immediately

Consolidated Credit Solutions' housing counseling

Consolidated Credit Solutions offers prepurchase housing counseling services to homebuyers. In this process, your credit counselor prepares you for the cost of buying a home by:

• Assessing your finances
  • Helping you create a budget
  • Helping you qualify for the best interest rate
  • Reviewing the various costs of buying a home
  • Helping you establish a realistic price range

Is Consolidated Credit a good idea?

Consolidated Credit Solutions is a nonprofit that offers multiple resources for those seeking to manage their debt or who are preparing for a significant purchase. The company uses experienced advisors to provide tips and guidance on how to manage your debt and increase your credit score. If you’re struggling to manage your debt or credit card bills but don’t want to lower your credit score, Consolidated Credit Solutions' credit counseling services could be a good idea.

Consolidated Credit Solutions Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit Solutions?

Original review: Sept. 24, 2022

I just began with this website but I am so thankful for the patience and time your customer service reps have given to me. They take their time explaining things to me, so I can understand. I just get a little nervous about due dates, etc....as they well know LOL. There are a few I'd like to mention: Greg, Hope, Courtney and Dale. They never get aggravated with a simple question I may have and follow up when they say they will. I would recommend CCS to ANYONE who may find themselves in a credit problem. There are just a couple of bumps in the road but they are contacting my creditor to straighten this out for me. I'm used to handling this myself, but I'm too old now to handle them (the creditors). I want to say THANK YOU, THANK YOU to ALL of your customer service workers, they are exceptional!!!! They ALL deserve a raise!!!!

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard Lynda! We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. Thanks for letting us know how we did. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt-free. If you have any questions or run into challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to be your advocate. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt.

Get buying tips about Credit Counseling delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 10, 2022

When I contacted Consolidated Credit I was in despair and drowning in debt considering that file bankruptcy was my only choice from getting harassed by collection agencies, creditors and been threatened to get sue and I did not seen any other option on the horizon. My friend told me about Consolidated Credit and I was really skeptical but I called.

Their customer service was outstanding and after an interview, they understood my situation and help me by setting up a plan to recovery and the best of all without damaging my credit, stop paying high credit cards interest as well by staying away from bankruptcy. Since that call, I never received any more collection agency calls, no threatening letters and with their program and auto payment, I never again worried about any missing payments. Now I'm about to finish my program which paid off all my debt about $10,000.00 and the best of all without damaging my credit and which helped me to qualified to buy my new home. I will recommend Consolidated Credit. Thank you Consolidated Credit.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations Juan! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead and pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

We have a wealth of free resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AKiO-abJqLyY68lW66VHQ?. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Original review: April 22, 2022

I have had nothing but a great experience with with Credit Solutions. It has improved my credit drastically and I would recommend this service to anyone and actually my mother is extremely interested. Would like to get information to her.

Dear Adam,

We’re glad we could help! Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AKiO-abJqLyY68lW66VHQ?. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

We appreciate you and thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. We also look forward to helping your mother. She can reach out at 844-455-1472, one of our certified credit counselors will be happy to go over her unique financial situation to get the process started if a good fit. Thank you and the very best wishes to you both.

Original review: March 17, 2022

Tatiana was friendly and knowledgeable. I called in to pay off my balance and she instructed me how to; patiently waiting as I navigated through my app and figured out how to do the wire transfer. She was very thorough with what to expect over the next few days. Highly recommended customer service.

Dear Maria,

It sounds like you’ve successfully completed your debt management program. If so congratulations! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: Dec. 9, 2021

Four years of payments finished. All payments were very easy and not once did I feel confused by the process. I had been getting jabbed by credit cards for many years and would not have been set free if not for your help. Consolidated was very easy to work with. Thank- You.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations on the successful completion of your debt management program, Thomas! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: Nov. 23, 2022

The customer service reps are fantastic. Answering questions and inquiries quickly and precisely. Thank you for that, it's very comforting. I know my account is in good hands and looking forward to paying my debtors off with the help of the caring folks at Consolidated Credit. I would recommend this service to a friend for sure with a five star rating.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard Kimberly! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt-free. If you have any questions or run into challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to be your advocate!

Original review: Nov. 18, 2022

Always helpful and understanding. My experience with Consolidated Credit has been wonderful. There is no run around of any sort and it is straight to the point. Customer service is done in a timely manner. I would recommend to anyone that maybe in some financial issues of a high interest rate of credit cards. Thank you.

Dear Philip,

Thanks for your review and we were glad we could help you with your debt. As you work your way through your debt management program, we’d also like to invite you to take advantage of the free resources we offer through our Financial Education Center: https://www.consolidatedcredit.org/financial-education/ These will help you learn strategies to avoid challenges with debt in the future.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2022

Customer service was A+++ I mean what can I say, they were very helpful to me since I first call them for help on my credit cards all the way to the end when I paid my last payment of my 4 yeat program. They are always there to help you. I can't thank them enough.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Congratulations Marvin! We’re glad we could help! Go ahead and pat yourself on the back for your hard work and perseverance. Testimonials like yours are invaluable. They give those reluctant to seek help the courage and motivation to do so. We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors. Cheers!

Original review: Nov. 3, 2022

I appreciate it very much so they help me pay for it. 5 stars excellent. Professional worker keeps growing big business for customers for 5 stars. If someone ask me people's problem with debtors credit so I can help them. Thanks Lynda

Dear Lynda,

Thanks for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. We’re happy we could help you find a solution to overcome your challenges with debt. If you have any questions or run into challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to be your advocate! We appreciate you and wish you the very best in all your financial endeavors.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2022

Responds fast and fast service! Everyone I speak to has full understanding of what I ask and are very helpful! Thank you guys for the help and answering all my questions I have had or may have in the future.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Welcome aboard Joseph! Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1AKiO-abJqLyY68lW66VHQ?. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Consolidated Credit Solutions Company Information