Consolidated Credit Counseling Services

• 2 stars1
  • 1 stars2

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services

www.consolidatedcredit.org

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, and personal finance education.

We’re here to help. From credit counseling advice on improving your budget and reduce your debt to housing support to help you navigate avoid foreclosure, learn about reverse mortgages or purchase a new home, we have certified counselors with a mission to help you improve your personal finances. If you’re struggling with too much credit card debt or financial troubles caused by an upside mortgage, give us a call or visit us online.

For over 20 years, we’ve helped over 5 million people find the debt relief they need. Through enrollment in our debt management program, we help clients reduce their interest rates and cut payments by up to 50%.

Arielle was extremely thorough and helpful, as she provided me with information I was not privy to.

Once I changed my payment method this entire process became a joke. Four different reps. told me four different things for the same issue. The due date went from the 17th to the 21st, to the 25th, no wait really the 26th to 28th...ugh... Seriously considering withdrawing from the program and working with my creditors on my own or having my lawyer get involved to help with my creditors.

Exceptional Service!! On and off the phone within 2 minutes!!

I was very pleased with this program. I would recommend it to someone.

She was an absolute delight and very helpful. She went the extra mile.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit ?

TATIANA was very courteous and prompt in handling my question.

Consolidated Credit you have helped me so much to pay off my creditors and get out of debt and taken a big burden off my shoulders. After three to four years with Consolidated I can breathe much easier. Thank you again.

Thank you so much for taking a chance on me! Without your assistance, I would have filed bankruptcy years ago and STILL be under that curse. Because you showed me how to pay off my creditors and get squared away, I have been able to purchase a house. I would highly recommend your program to ANYONE who is serious about getting life straightened out!!

Needed to move my payment date and was helped very professionally.

Tatiana was very helpful. I have had other reps before and she was the most helpful. Perhaps it is because I now understand better how your process works and how to ask the right questions.

Very helpful and her technical knowledge is excellent. I followed all her instructions and was successful.

After concurring with financial adviser, it was deemed necessary for me to enter into another program. I am securing a settlement as opposed to lowering the rates. I initially entered into this program without consulting my personal adviser which was not the best decision. Although, the people and purpose of this program was great and I will promote it to friends.

I called in reference to my payment, too much is taken out of my account. The matter was resolved to my satisfaction and it didn't take. My experience with Consolidated thus far has been very positive and I'm quite happy that I made the decision to use your service. Thank you for all your help.

Everyone was always so friendly and they helped me in paying off my debt.

Tatiana was great. Very clear and concise with explanation.

In the 4 yrs I have been a client I have had no problems. Any questions I had were answered and the representatives were very professional. I completed my program and was very thankful for your organization. I would definitely recommend this program. My thanks to all and for your understanding.

Very glad to find out that 2 credit cards are paid off and I'm on my way to finishing my long-standing debt. Everything Consolidated Credit has done for me is much appreciated and my lifestyle of spending has gotten very smarter. Thank you.

Answered all my questions and gave all the info I needed.

I was very concerned that overdue minimum payments would jeopardize my credit rating even more. Elizabeth patiently explained the process step by step. She is very knowledgeable and understanding! She was very helpful!

I needed a payoff amount and it was near closing time so Bob said he would get it the next day. The next day Bob called me back with the information and helped me with what I need to do to get a check to them.

I have found Consolidated Credit to be reliable and very user-friendly. They were flexible with payments and very easy to connect with.

I have been with you for about 3 years and overall I have been very happy with the service and the program that you provide. Very happy I made the decision I did when I made the first phone call to get help. Thank you for helping when I really needed the help out of a bad situation resulting from a messy divorce.

Thank you for all your assistance while I worked on becoming debt free. Everyone was very pleasant to work with.

I am so happy to be on the road to being out of debt. Almost a year ago I was hopelessly in credit card debt. I paid one card with another card and never made any progress on the many cards that I had accumulated and was barely making payments or late payments. Then I saw this program online and decided it couldn't hurt to make the call. I was hesitant because other calls to other programs resulted in me feeling stressed and less than impressed. I called Consolidated Credit Counseling Services and talked with a counselor that listened more than he talked. I didn't feel any pressure and he basically explained how the program worked and what I needed to do to get started. I had already cancelled all of my cards except one so that step was easy.

I enrolled in the program and noticed how fast my debt was declining. I was so happy to see the balances go down and continue going down... I didn't think it was possible but now I have paid off two creditors in full and the balance on all my debt looks better and better. I am SO happy with the ease of the program and the knowledgeable counselors that are just a phone call away. I scheduled an extra amount to pay off one creditor with some extra money, I had on hand. I called and it was easily arranged. They applied the extra money and that debt was retired. I felt pretty hopeless the first time I called, I feel full of hope now. Thank you so much for helping me get out of debt.

I had to contact Consolidated Credit Solutions today regarding a paid balance that was going to be removed from my account. It was my pleasure to speak with an account representative named Arielle. She was kind, courteous, and very happy that I have reached this point with them that my credit card balances are now being paid in full. She encouraged me and was just as thrilled that I am on top of my credit responsibilities. I am very pleased with Consolidated Credit and their staff. All have been forthright and knowledgeable about their jobs and very helpful when I have issues or questions. I just want to say thank you.

Awesome customer service. She helped me with what I called for, and offered to take care of the problem.

I can't wait to get the ball rolling on my account with you. I really appreciate how professional and helpful my representative was.

I had made payments yesterday to my credit card and loan accounts at my Citizens Bank and wanted to know how that will affect my account progress. Elizabeth spent a great deal of time explaining many facets of the operation, including the differences in timing of due dates, for my better understanding of my account. I was very pleased with the amount of information she imparted to me to be certain that I completely understood.

Customer service rep, Marco was extremely professional and efficient in providing me protocol and guidance when I called to add a creditor to my CCCS program.

I have not had a worry since I signed up for this program. Thank you for the help.

Consolidated Credit Counseling Services Company Profile