4.90/5
Based on 267 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, debt relief and personal finance education.

We’re here to help. From credit counseling advice on improving your budget and reduce your debt to housing support to help you navigate avoid foreclosure, learn about reverse mortgages or purchase a new home, we have certified counselors with a mission to help you improve your personal finances. If you’re struggling with too much credit card debt or financial troubles caused by an upside mortgage, give us a call or visit us online.

For over 20 years, we’ve helped over 5 million people find the debt relief they need. Through enrollment in our debt management program, we help clients reduce their interest rates and cut payments by up to 50%.

Consolidated Credit Gallery (3)
United Way Chairman Circle
Excellence In Financial Literacy Education
A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Last updated: May 21, 2018

1032 Consolidated Credit Counseling Services Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: May 21, 2018

Thank you so very much for the help that I received from the young lady that I spoke with today. I will let you all know when I receive more account information from the creditors that you are paying for me as I receive them. Thank you all for the top notch people you all have working for you.

Get expert buying tips about Debt Consolidation Companies delivered to your inbox.

Original review: May 18, 2018

I had the pleasure of dealing with Tatiana this morning. She was extremely courteous, and "could not have done a better job" in explaining to me ALL the things that are happening with my account, and really gave me a sense of relief for the first time in a long time. I can't explain it. But... She provided me with such a wonderful information of my account... and I have to tell you that she is a WONDERFUL Associate. You are lucky to have working for your company. Keep up the good job Tatiana... you are, to me, a rare species!!! You lifted my spirits... just what I needed!!!

Original review: May 18, 2018

I am very impressed with the help and courtesy of everyone at Consolidated Credit. My issue was handled very professional and easily solved. It’s a ease of mind to know I’ll be cleared of these debts in three years. My thanks to all the staff.

Original review: May 17, 2018

Brian was polite, very helpful, and quick with the information I needed. Very pleased with his cheerful nature. He made sure he had the right client, confirmed my information and made the necessary update. Informed me of the necessary information that I needed to submit and how often to do so, to help keep my account current.

Original review: May 17, 2018

She was very helpful in explaining things to me. Told me what to look for on my accounts that are paid off. And explained what would happened next month when I make my last payment. Very nice. I have had a very good experience with this company. But very glad to be finishing up. Thank you for all your help.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit?

Original review: May 17, 2018

I needed help signing on and I got the help needed. It was easy and spoke with live person right away. No navigating thru prompts. Was able to see all my account balances at a glance and see what I needed to do to update balances when I get them.

Original review: May 16, 2018

Great company to help you out. Worked great for four years. Highly recommend to use this place. I am very happy and satisfied. Totally debt free now. Way to go. Would use again if needed. Great customer service. Great people.

Original review: May 14, 2018

I did not have an order number. I have to say my representative was such an amazing help. I believe the spelling of her name was Carrieann. I spoke with multiple reps back & forth with my situation and she really did a lot of foot work with calls and group calls with myself to fix my situation. She really took the time to help me understand as well... It was all very confusing. She does an amazing job and should truly be acknowledged for that...Thank you so very much to her???

Original review: May 11, 2018

Pleased with consolidated credit and this program has been very helpful to me. I have been with them for a little over 3 years and I owed a considerable amount of bills. The staff and this company have been so helpful, pleasant, and caring about my situation. Thank you to everyone.

Original review: May 10, 2018

I been a customer of yours for a while now. This is the first time I felt that the person assisting me understood my needs. He was very Pleasant and knowledgeable. The call wasn’t rush and he walked me and explain something that I was confused about. Thank you Brian for your help today.

Original review: May 9, 2018

Very satisfied. Cara and everyone that has helped me has been wonderful and very patient. Would recommend all friends and family to the program. I have struggled with my payments on credit cards and by getting into the program my husband and I can sleep much better at night.

Original review: May 8, 2018

All they offer was successful. Worked for me so well in reassuring me with ideas and helpful plans to pay down debt. The methods are user friendly with many choices and are convenient to access. I have a better outlook and Am confident in raising my credit because of the skills I developed in this program.

Original review: May 8, 2018

Tatiana took the time to check on my concerns and was very informative. Good employee! She even called PayPal to verify everything was a go. We had some confusing letter sent to us from credit card company and she explained everything for us in a very professional manner. Thank you!

Original review: May 7, 2018

Tatianna was very helpful and positive during our conversation. She let me know how I was doing and how when one bill was paid the money would go towards paying off the next highest interest bill. Thank you for the great service!

Original review: May 7, 2018

Thank you so much. You answered all my questions. I appreciate your help and I want to complete the program. It will help me so much. I was so very glad they are willing to help me pay off my large debt.

Original review: May 2, 2018

She was very helpful and kind. She answered the question I had then went one step further to answer one I didn’t think of. I would recommend your services to anyone who is in need. We have had a good experience.

Original review: May 2, 2018

I called about multiple questions concerning billing and following up on a request for more documents. Tatiana was really helpful and answered all of my questions in an accurate and friendly manner as well as completed my requests promptly. Tatiana made the experience easy.

Original review: May 1, 2018

My wife and I have been so grateful for Consolidated Credit Solutions and my experience working with Cera has been superb! She’s knowledgeable, punctual, and kind... Thanks for all your help with getting my family back on track so we can get a home someday.

Original review: April 25, 2018

Customer service from Tatiana was very polite, quick and informative. It was explained that I need to update my account information to ensure accurate balances. All in all it was a great experience. Thanks for the great assistance with getting my debts consolidated. Only having one payment for several debts is awesome.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Tatiana was very instrumental in getting me the help I needed. She was knowledgeable about the information provided and patient on the phone while answering my questions. I am excited to get going with program and become debt free in my future to better support my family.

Original review: April 20, 2018

Spoke to Tatiana on the phone she was so pleasant and helpful. Very professional. She answered all my questions. If I ever become in debt I will definitely go back to you. I would recommend my friends to you. Very nice courtesy employees.

Original review: April 19, 2018

I was happy with all the answers to my questions. The lady I spoke with was very professional and she answered all my concerns. She gave me tools that I may need in the future and I'm appreciative of her concern that I have what is necessary if I need to contact you in the future.

Original review: April 19, 2018

She was very nice and helpful. She completed the task that I was asking about. I am not good about sharing my feeling but I am getting the help I need from Consolidated Credit that I need. From the first person I talked to to the last everyone has been very helpful.

Original review: April 16, 2018

All personnel were very knowledgeable and friendly and helpful. I feel that this program could help many, but at this time it is not for me. I have too many debtors and not enough income. I need to find another option.

Original review: April 12, 2018

I had a question about when my creditors would be paid and she was very helpful in explaining the process. She explained in detail that the creditors had received notice and payments would go out on the 20th. She told me that I would be notified when the first payments were made. She stated that I would be notified by email. She was very polite.

Original review: April 10, 2018

Every time I call CC they answer my question and very professional. I would recommend a friend or family. Because they work with you. Thanks CC!! Sometime you feel like Giving up - Never Give up. Go through with program and you will see rewards at the end Debt-free!! I am Glad I call.

Original review: April 10, 2018

I am so glad I found Consolidated Credit. They have provided me with monthly payments I can afford and massive reduction in interest. Now I’m actually paying off principal! I cannot recommend them enough. I’ve been treated with respect and I feel like they genuinely care about my progress. Do not have any doubt if you are drowning in debt. It may take a few years but at least I can sleep at night.

Original review: April 9, 2018

Elizabeth help me to understand where I stand with each of my creditors. I greatly appreciate how thorough she is. I had called previously and I was not given the same information that Elizabeth gave me. She also went over each of my accounts interest rates to make sure I knew which is better to pay off.

Original review: April 9, 2018

She was a big help to me, quick and efficient. And she answered all of my questions. She was able to get my payment down to a comfortable monthly payment for me. And she was able to fix the discrepancy with the amount of my monthly payment.

Original review: April 9, 2018

The staff and those I have dealt with concerning my account have been greatly helpful throughout setting the program up for as well as ensuring that my accounts will be paid off. Thank you for all your support. I will surely recommend this service to all my friends.

Consolidated Credit expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Consolidated Credit has been in business for over 20 years and has helped over 5 million people eliminate debt. The company offers a wide range of debt assistance programs including debt management, credit improvement, avoiding foreclosure and bankruptcy plans. Consolidated Credit also offers a strong counseling and financial education component.

• Accredited: Consolidated credit is an ISO 9001:2000 Registered Organization, meaning that its credentials are recognized worldwide.

• Certified professionals: The majority of their counselors and staff are certified financial counselors (CFC). They are required to renew their certifications every three years and undertake additional training.

• Services: They offer an extensive list of services such as debt management, debt consolidation, counseling, consumer credit rights information and helpful calculators. Their financial advice offerings include webinars and individual counseling about topics like budgeting, credit reports, credit scoring, student loans and more.

• Free assistance: Consolidated Credit offers a host of free calculators to help estimate credit card debt repayment, credit score loan cost, debt-to-income, debt restructuring, savings and more. Their online educational resources are easily accessible from their website.

• Customized programs: The company offers customized programs to help tailor debt relief solutions to the client’s personal needs.

• Support: The company’s online chat support populates with the first visit to the site. Consolidated Credit offers easy access to company services through their phone support. There is a walk-in branch in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

• Best for: individuals and small business owners with debt and credit issues, homeowners facing foreclosure and those seeking extensive financial education resources.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg