Call toll free
4.82/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Consolidated Credit is a nationally recognized and certified credit counseling agency. We offer credit counseling, debt management services, debt relief and personal finance education.

We’re here to help. From credit counseling advice on improving your budget and reduce your debt to housing support to help you navigate avoid foreclosure, learn about reverse mortgages or purchase a new home, we have certified counselors with a mission to help you improve your personal finances. If you’re struggling with too much credit card debt or financial troubles caused by an upside mortgage, give us a call or visit us online.

For over 20 years, we’ve helped over 5 million people find the debt relief they need. Through enrollment in our debt management program, we help clients reduce their interest rates and cut payments by up to 50%.

Consolidated Credit Solutions Gallery (3)
United Way Chairman Circle
Excellence In Financial Literacy Education
A+BBB Rating
View More View More

Consolidated Credit Solutions Reviews

Original review: Sept. 4, 2019

Katashya was wonderful especially having been put in a triangle tough position. One of my three creditors does not align with consolidation of credit. When I first talked to Consolidated, my only goal was to have that one creditor. I was talked into two more. Never would have done this without American 1st Financial being on board and clearly stated that. I was encouraged to go forward as if it would work out. Not happy about that. I am very I'll and on disability and a single mother that was reaching out in order to not ditch a bill. I was trusting because I made it clear that this was the sole account and reason for me to do Consolidated. I now find myself trying to sell my debtor on Consolidated. If I succeed, it will have been with the help of your very kind employee, Katashya. Kind regards, Michelle

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. We hope that your third creditor gets on board and wish you every success on your journey out of debt. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Get expert buying tips about Credit Counseling delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 17, 2019

Tatiana was a great help and very personable. She told me I was doing a great job of paying my debt down and that made me feel good! I appreciate that she complimented me a few times in our conversation. I would recommend consolidated credit to everyone. This is a great company to work with and easy to manage. Thank you.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

We’re glad we could help! Getting out of debt is a journey and along the way, we want to provide resources that can help you develop strategies for avoiding debt and maintaining financial stability in the future. If you haven’t checked out our YouTube Channel yet, we invite you to subscribe. We’re constantly adding new videos that can help you become more financially savvy.

Original review: May 21, 2019

I called in to see how to go about sending in my statements for their quarterly review. I ended up speaking with Gillian and she was amazing. She offered right away to assist me and do it by phone. She also mentioned all the other ways I can update them. It is rare to get someone so kind and helpful. I manage a call center for doctors offices, vets, funeral homes and other businesses as well as handling Alarm Monitoring for over 800 locations. I would be thrilled to have an operator like Gillian as she handled the call in a kind and professional manor and I think when someone does a good job they should be made aware of this. So I want to say thank you for all your help Gillian and thank you Consolidated Credit for all your help. I started at around $23,000.00 in debt and am under $8,500.00 now and my credit score has went from 570 to 700 since using consolidated. So thank you!!!

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Kevin, We appreciate you! Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our level of service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt. Keep up the good work : )

Original review: Dec. 10, 2018

Every one has been so helpful and understanding. They helped me enter data on the computer forms and have answered all my many questions. They have been so understanding during this stressful time in my life. I would recommend Consolidated Credit Solutions to all who needs this kind of service.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Dear Sally, Welcome aboard! Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service thus far is very gratifying. We thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you and thank you also for any recommendations. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

Brian was helpful when I called in the morning to talk about my account. He was able to resolve the question I had. He was able to help in calling the creditors and helping me pay off a few accounts early. It is always nice to talk to someone that is very helpful.

Consolidated Credit Solutions response

Hi Megan, thank you for allowing Consolidated Credit to assist you. Customer service and client satisfaction are of the utmost importance to us. Knowing that you're satisfied with our service and the work we're doing on your behalf is very gratifying. We appreciate you and wish you the very best on your journey out of debt :)

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Consolidated Credit Solutions?

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

My interaction with the specialist answered all my questions and helped me plan financially to help my plan for financial success become a reality. All my interaction has been helpful and informative. I would recommend this service to others in need.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I spoke with Katasha and she was AMAZING! She was extremely informative and helpful. I am so happy I received her for my questions and appreciate all her help and knowledge!!!! She has given me a chance to breathe and I cannot thank her enough.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2019

This was an inquiry as to the status of my pay off. Rep was friendly and efficient. Very pleasant to speak with and very knowledgeable of my account status. Wait time was minimal. Would definitely recommend CCS a resource to pay off credit card debt.

Dear Kerry,

Thanks for calling and we’re glad we could help. As you work your way through your debt management program, please let us know if there’s anything you need. Our client services team is here to answer any questions that you have and assist you in overcoming any challenges that may arise as you work to become debt free.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

I had a question about this transition period of the program and the gentleman representative helped me out greatly. I wanted to know how the creditors will be informed of my enrollment to the program so that way I don't have to worry about making extra payments that could go towards the program instead.

Dear John,

Welcome aboard! Thanks for letting us assist you. We’re glad we were able to help you set up a debt management program, so you can get on the road to becoming debt free. If you have any questions about the program, please give us a call and we’ll be happy to help. We’re here to be your advocate!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2019

Tatiana customer service. She was very helpful and understanding with my situation. She was very kind and supportive unlike the representative I spoke to prior. I was unable to make my payment due to family emergency and spaced it and she was helpful throughout the process.

Dear Sami,

We appreciate the opportunity to assist you. It’s our mission to help people in your situation find solutions to become debt free. If you have any questions or run into any challenges down the road, please don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to help!

Consolidated Credit Solutions expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Consolidated Credit has been in business for over 20 years and has helped over 5 million people eliminate debt. The company offers a wide range of debt assistance programs including debt management, credit improvement, avoiding foreclosure and bankruptcy plans. Consolidated Credit also offers a strong counseling and financial education component.

• Accredited: Consolidated Credit is an ISO 9001:2000 Registered Organization, meaning that its credentials are recognized worldwide.

• Certified professionals: The majority of their counselors and staff are certified financial counselors (CFC). They are required to renew their certifications every three years and undertake additional training.

• Services: They offer an extensive list of services such as debt management, debt consolidation, counseling, consumer credit rights information and helpful calculators. Their financial advice offerings include webinars and individual counseling about topics like budgeting, credit reports, credit scoring, student loans and more.

• Free assistance: Consolidated Credit offers a host of free calculators to help estimate credit card debt repayment, credit score loan cost, debt-to-income, debt restructuring, savings and more. Their online educational resources are easily accessible from their website.

• Customized programs: The company offers customized programs to help tailor debt relief solutions to the client’s personal needs.

• Support: The company’s online chat support populates with the first visit to the site. Consolidated Credit offers easy access to company services through their phone support. There is a walk-in branch in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.

• Best for: individuals and small business owners with debt and credit issues, homeowners facing foreclosure and those seeking extensive financial education resources.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg