toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp.

Excellent work, Ronald! It sounds like you took advantage of our budgeting worksheets and educational material. We're thrilled that you used your better judgement to work towards paying off your debt with your bonus. We know it can be tough to see a portion of your celebratory money going towards your debts, but we bet it feels so much better to be debt free! We'll still be here for you if you ever need anymore advice and help, please feel free to call us if the situation arises.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2017

I wanted to get out of my credit card debt and last month, I finally paid it all off. Now I try not to get too much in debt too quick and I've cut back on expenses. Cambridge was able to lower the interest rate and I had automatic deductions out of my pay from the bank which made it a lot simpler. Also, I retired from the State and got a bonus so that helped me paid the debt off earlier. The people at Cambridge were great to work with. Whenever I need to talk them, there is somebody there to talk to.

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp.

First of all, thank you for your service Leroy. Secondly, congratulations on making it through our program and starting your savings account AND an emergency fund! That's excellent news, and that's exactly what we like to hear from our former clients. We work very hard to ensure that our clients know what needs to be done in order to get the ball rolling. It sounds like you and your wife are well on your way to lasting financial health.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2017

I asked Cambridge about them working with military and veterans and they did do that and they gave a special discount for it. Their staff was very friendly and knowledgeable. They always answered my questions fully. I was also impressed that they made it very clear what I was gonna need to do, what it was gonna cost and what was gonna be expected. I knew certain amount of money was gonna be deducted to my checking account. And they did a very good job in keeping me informed of when certain companies were paid off. I couldn't say enough good things about them. Also, my wife and I have been able to establish a savings account and an emergency fund. And we're much more diligent about our finances and staying within our budget. It just worked out very well.

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp.

Hi there, Alvinia. Thanks for taking the time to review our services. We are glad to hear that you are 'overly satisfied' with your progress and experience! Please, give us a call if you ever find yourself in a financial bind. We're here to help!

Original review: Feb. 2, 2017

I’m overly satisfied with the progress I’ve made with Cambridge. I’ve enrolled with them before and they were able to lower my interest rate both times. Working with Cambridge taught me about credit cards and how to maintain them if I do have them again. In the three times that I called, the team was friendly and easy to work with. They answered all my questions. Keep up the good work, Cambridge.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I got Cambridge to consolidate my credit cards and working with them has been pretty good. They were able to lower my interest rate.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I reached out to Cambridge Credit to alleviate my debt and I only got positive things to say about my experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp.?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I came to know about Cambridge Credit Counseling through my dad. I recognized that I have some financial issues when I reached out to them so it was recommended once I called a hotline to find out about the service and they suggested that I give them a call and see if they'd work with me. I had a pretty good experience with the Cambridge reps. I was not sure about everything but they guided me in the right direction. They were able to consolidate and lower interest rates. Working with Cambridge made me recognize to not ever get in so much debt again and to manage my money more effectively. I have recommended them to a lot of people.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had read some reviews and Cambridge seemed to be credible so I gave it a shot. I wanted an overall reduction of some of my stuff and reduction of payments and they were able to do that. Their team was very helpful. Now I'm a little more thoughtful in planning and strategic thinking.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We were in a tremendous debt and I was out of work so I reached out to Cambridge. They were professional, helpful and they were able to lower my interest rate. I've had sessions with them earlier on fiscal responsibility and things of that nature so it helped me learn about those. It's been a positive experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I heard about Cambridge from my sister and my lifestyle has been better since I worked with them. Everything went well and it was a fine experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have four credit cards and wanted to combine and only do one payment. Cambridge rep took information and then came up with a payment of $348 on the 15th of the month. All in all, it was a great experience and it really helped me and I've recommended Cambridge to a cousin in Rhode Island.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We went to an institution that let us know about Cambridge, and they're the ones who hooked us up with them. We had a lot of credit card debt and we just wanted to get back on track, so we went to them and they did great. The rep was very professional and helpful. He got us hooked up in all the right ways that we needed to. Then we just made our payment and they sent us our e-mail statements. It's pretty easy. I'm a lot smarter about how we do our money now, and we keep our credit cards down to a minimum. I'd recommended Cambridge.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was with Cambridge for three years and I was able to clean up a lot of debt. Now I have a decent credit score and less debt which is what I anticipated when I signed up.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I reached out to Cambridge to get out of debt. They were able to lower my interest rate and when I called, it was a pretty pleasant experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I started with Cambridge Credit Counseling 5 years ago and their reps are very good. I had a $10,000 debt and it was a wonderful day when I got that all paid off. I was pleased with the experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Years ago, I had gone with other companies to try consolidation but I didn't have a good experience. Then, I'd been talking to my friend and she had recommended Cambridge. She had used the system and was happy with it. I paid my monthly fee and Cambridge didn't hound me. In fact, I just paid my debt off in February. Cambridge was very well to work with and I had a good experience with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking on the internet, saw Cambridge Credit Counseling, and I called them and they took care of me. I needed to consolidate some debt and they helped me. I spent some three years and I paid it out so I'm through with it. The rep I worked with was always very nice and we got along real well. Whenever I needed them, I could talk to them. Working with them had helped me a whole bunch. I got all my bills paid. I would recommend Cambridge to a friend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a friend who knew about Cambridge Credit Counseling and I reached out to them since I needed help in consolidating and lowering interest rates on my debt. They were able to do that and their team was very professional, kind, and compassionate. They have tremendously affected my lifestyle while I was working with them by lowering rates and giving me one bill. I had another bill and I needed to go back to them. They were very kind about that and did a great job. They helped me out of a bind.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was with Cambridge years ago and I finally finished paying off all my payments. It was definitely an excellent experience and made a difference in my lifestyle for the better. I would highly recommend them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I went with Cambridge to consolidate all the credit cards that we had and my interactions with their team were perfectly fine. They answered any questions I had and it was really good. Everything went smooth and it definitely helped us out. My life has definitely become better and working with them has definitely changed things all around for us. I have recommended Cambridge to people already.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I came across Cambridge when I was looking online for a credit consolidation company. I've been with them for a couple years and the service is always good. I've never had issues with them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I called Cambridge, asked some questions and I liked what they had to say. I learned a lot of insights from them and I was able to get my credit rating way back up. I appreciate all the help they gave me and I thank them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was overly in debt and having a hard time dealing with it and that led me to connect with Cambridge Credit Counseling. The people were helpful and friendly. They were easy to work with and non-judgmental in the situation. They were able to negotiate the interest rates to a point where I was able to get a manageable plan for paying things down.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had a bunch of bills I was having trouble paying and I got to know about Cambridge Credit Counseling through my company. I had an initial meeting with them around five or six years ago and set everything up. Since working with Cambridge, I learned not to spend what I don't make. They helped me out when I needed it and I appreciate that. They're the only one that I've read about or know anything about so therefore they'd be the only one I trust at this point and who I'll be recommending to a friend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We had a lot of credit cards and things that we had to use for medical bills. We heard about these credit counseling things and then a person from John Hagee Ministries was recommending Cambridge, so we called them and they explained how it worked. And they basically did away with most of the interests. They were very friendly and anytime I called them, they always answered my questions and helped me out. We stuck with Cambridge because we committed ourselves to it and it was a big relief when we’re finished. We were very happy with what they’ve done for us and hopefully, we will not be using the credit cards like we did before.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted some help and Cambridge helped me with my credit rate. Most of their staff were friendly. There was a little mix-up on the last part of the deal, though, but that was straightened out. All in all, I appreciate what they have done. They got me on the right feet again and I'm very careful now about what I do in the future about credit. I pay on time and I like to have a good relationship with whoever I deal with as reference to business. I'll tell others about Cambridge.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Cambridge have really helped me out two times already. I'm on retirement so it has really put a squeeze on me trying to pay this bill and pay other things which left me bounced with all and nothing to do. But Cambridge have really, from the bottom of my heart, helped me with this situation. They took care of my bill and it's paid off. They also told me to look for a refund from them and it's not much but it's better than nothing. And the staff answered all my questions and were very good to me. I am very pleased with Cambridge. I'm hoping I don't have to bother them again but if I do, I definitely will call them again. I was very satisfied and I will recommend anybody to them.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I wanted my bills paid off and get caught up so I went to Cambridge. Everything went well and they're very friendly. Then, everything got paid off and now, I got money again. I've learned not to spend more than what I'm making.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Cambridge helped us a great deal. We started out paying a lot of money every month and it kinda got hard at times, but they were good to work with me. They were able to lower the interest rate and give light fees. Then this past month, we made our last payment. All of our credit cards got paid off.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’m extremely pleased with Cambridge Credit Counseling. I was able to do what I needed and they were able to work with what I was able to budget. They gave me monthly reports and I was able to follow through and see what was going on. Cambridge took care of everything. I have recommended them to a friend.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experience with Cambridge has been great. I got out of the debt I was in but now I'm starting to accumulate it back up again. Nevertheless, I had no problem with them and would definitely recommend them to somebody else.

Cambridge Credit Counseling Corp. Company Profile