Call toll free
3.52/5

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

CreditRepair.com strives to make a difference in the lives of their customers. Their focus is to help you make a lifestyle change in the way you view and manage your credit. CreditRepair.com has helped thousands of people take control of their credit and find ways to achieve their financial dreams.

When you are ready to finally make a change, choose CreditRepair.com to help rewrite your credit story.

CreditRepair.com Reviews

Original review: July 25, 2019

This is my 2nd go round with this company. Every single time I cancelled them accounts reappear on my report. Seems as though they only do the minimum to get them temporarily removed and keep you paying. This is the last straw. I will never deal with them again or recommend them to anyone.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Mark, thank you for your feedback. We are always processing feedback in order to improve. Thank you!

Original review: March 27, 2019

CreditRepair.com. They first promise me that I would get half off of my first month's payment of $99.95 if I referred their service to a friend, this was not the case. When I saw my first bill, it was full price. Then when I was only a day late on my payment they charged me a $19.95 late fee which is 20% late fee. And after going back and forth with them on the very things I needed them to dispute they just decided not to dispute anything. When I canceled they then mentioned that the first month's payment was only for service fees so they billed me. On top of that they charged me for a month's worth of service.

When I saw on my bank statement that I haven't made my final payments to them because of insufficient funds CreditRepair.com does nothing but use bait and switch tactics to jack up their unknown fees and charges. Btw, later that very same day they emailed saying that I had insufficient fund in my bank account to make the final payments, which I saw on my bank statement they indeed withdrew those funds earlier in the day.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Garrick, thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you did not receive the service you expected. At your earliest convenience, please contact us so that we can address these issue for you. Have a great 2019!

Original review: March 21, 2019

Simply a life changer. Things are so much more better since becoming a member. All I can say is wow.. I will tell my friends about Credit Repair. I will always remain a member. Thank you credit repair..

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Customer Service Agent Merna went above and beyond the average customer agent to not just listen to my credit issues but to work with me to help me solve my credit issues so that hopefully my credit score will be in a more than comfortable position.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

The people are so nice and great. They help with any kind of questions you may want to know. They come up with a game plan for you that will work for you. You start seeing items removed about two weeks or sooner depending on what's on your credit.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Teauana, thank you so very much for choosing our company! Best wishes for your future credit goals!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditRepair.com?

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Awesome. Natasha was so nice to me... if she's single I'd like to date her... So so nice. I ask questions that were true to the best of my knowledge and she didn't hesitate to justify my answers correctly with kindness... That's what I like.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

Service was excellent 5 star, the young lady autum, was very helpful and polite. I would recommend this service, credit repair, to my friends. I will be continuing with credit repair in the near future. Thank you very much.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Edward, thank you so very much for your review and recommendation! We are grateful to be able to assist you with great customer service!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

Oh Heavens my experience with CreditRepair was amazing nothing shy from a blessed miracle. All my question was answered, my credit advisor was very helpful, and kept me from being a nervous wreck!!! I really want to thank y’all for the help.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Erica, thank you for your review and recommendation! Wishing you a great 2019!

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Have you noticed many sites will not let you put in a negative review on this company? So if you’re upset or not satisfied with their service, how can someone leave a negative review? I am kind of curious if these articles are wrote on here and aaacreditguide.com are fake and support by creditrepair.com? Must be for you cannot leave a negative review on creditrepair.com on these sites that give great reviews! That is how I selected this company and found out how fake these reviews are! This is what consumers use to decide who to go with and not be conned by fake reviews!!! But hey at least I can leave a reply here so maybe will include it on the review.

Creditrepair.com milks clients of their money of $99/mo and only disputes 2-3 items every 45-60 days. Not to mention that they will dispute the SAME items for at least 4-6 times. So in 6 months, the company will have disputed the same 2-3 items 3x and not work on anything new. Not to mention that CREDITREPAIR.COM signs dispute letters on your behalf without no Power of attorney or agreement saying can sign documents on your behalf. How do I know this? Especially when you ask creditrepair.com for copies of dispute letters that they sent to dispute items, will tell you they do not provide the letters to you nor show proof item is being disputed.

I tell you how I found this out! I got 3 returned letters to the same company they were disputing and all of them were SIGNED by not me! Who signed it? I asked and they denied they signed it. But yet it shows on envelope the post office it was sent from and I know I DO NOT live there but creditrepair.com is located in city and state! Not to mention you would think that they would send it to the correct address so it does not get returned to me. Now here is one thing I also noticed in responses from creditors responses is that creditrepair.com sent them letter stating that the account was fraudulent and should not be reported. I never said the account was not mines, just needed late payment removed. But instead you dispute it with it being a fraudulent account? Creditor sent me affidavit to fill out stating that I agree it was a fraudulent account and I contacted the creditor and was told I sent them a letter stating it was. I had them for years!

Ok so you also pay a $15 fee for them to pull your credit report and then $99/mo service fee for services supposedly rendered. Tell you if you want to cancel that you need to notify them ahead of time. Well how about I did notify them but they continued to charge my account and did not issue a refund. When you call them and ask them what is progress after 4-5 months, you are only told it is in dispute and responses can take up to 60 days to hear back which is lie. Any legal credit repair company uses FCRA to protect consumers and creditors/Credit Bureaus/Collection agencies only have up to 30 days to respond! So does it take you 30 days in mail? What sense does that make? So as I say should be NO LONGER than 45 days max!

If you want to have a legitimate company to help you with your credit, make sure reviews are not fake. It is a company that hides nothing from you and even will give you copies of letters they send if you request it. But also company that will help you rebuild your credit or educate you about your credit. For yes if something gets deleted it helps your scores one time, but it does not help your credit on a monthly basis.

This is what you have to understand and companies like this do not want to help build up your scores. Longer scores are in dirt. The more money they will make on dragging your services out! So in short DO NOT WASTE your money with and you’re better off disputing items yourself than wasting your money with this company! DO NOT TRUST SITES THAT SAY GREAT REVIEWS AND CANNOT LEAVE A BAD REVIEW. (I am guessing creditrepair.com pay for them to advertise their services and say how great they are! Also check out their rating with the Better Business Bureau and I wish I knew that before I started with them!) P.S. they do not even deserve 1 star but only way to leave a review! Sincerely, RIPPED OFF CUSTOMER.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Robert H, thank you for your review. We value all positive and negative feedback. We are thrilled that you are working on your own credit, and we're wishing you the best holiday and new year!

Original review: June 22, 2018

In January of 2018, I signed up for this service. I had 112 negative items listed on my credit report. The majority of items are student loans with late payments. Within the first 3 months 24 student loans were removed from my Experian report. I was so excited, thinking this same result would take place with Transunion and Equifax. Unfortunately, that was not the case.

For several months, this company has been sending out the same letter knowing it will not result in positive outcome. Basically, I'm paying for nothing. I called them to see why nothing was being removed from both agencies and they said it could over a year to remove student loans from Transunion and Equifax. Before signing up they knew the majority of items on my report were student loans. I would have never signed up if this was the case. They are a scam! The customer service sucks, long wait times (over 50 minutes on a good day) and every time you call you get a different answer. I'm going to Credit Saint.

Hello Jamila,

We're sorry that you did not have a good experience with our company. Please contact us so that we can further see how to best assist you.

CreditRepair.com Company Information