Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.21/5

Take a Credit Repair Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

CreditRepair.com is a professional credit repair company. It helps consumers challenge, dispute and monitor their credit reports. It also provides credit education in an effort to change the way their customers view and manage their credit.

Take a Credit Repair Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

CreditRepair.com Reviews

Original review: March 27, 2019

CreditRepair.com. They first promise me that I would get half off of my first month's payment of $99.95 if I referred their service to a friend, this was not the case. When I saw my first bill, it was full price. Then when I was only a day late on my payment they charged me a $19.95 late fee which is 20% late fee. And after going back and forth with them on the very things I needed them to dispute they just decided not to dispute anything. When I canceled they then mentioned that the first month's payment was only for service fees so they billed me. On top of that they charged me for a month's worth of service.

When I saw on my bank statement that I haven't made my final payments to them because of insufficient funds CreditRepair.com does nothing but use bait and switch tactics to jack up their unknown fees and charges. Btw, later that very same day they emailed saying that I had insufficient fund in my bank account to make the final payments, which I saw on my bank statement they indeed withdrew those funds earlier in the day.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Garrick, thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you did not receive the service you expected. At your earliest convenience, please contact us so that we can address these issue for you. Have a great 2019!

Original review: March 21, 2019

Simply a life changer. Things are so much more better since becoming a member. All I can say is wow.. I will tell my friends about Credit Repair. I will always remain a member. Thank you credit repair..

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

Since enrollment into the Credit Repair program, they have helped me tremendously and have worked on my behalf to get all the negative items on my credit report removed. They have gotten 9 negative items removed. They worked with you and design strategies that worked for your situations. I will recommend them to anyone who wants to get their credit back on track. Thanks Credit Repair for your help.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

Customer Service Agent Merna went above and beyond the average customer agent to not just listen to my credit issues but to work with me to help me solve my credit issues so that hopefully my credit score will be in a more than comfortable position.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2019

The people are so nice and great. They help with any kind of questions you may want to know. They come up with a game plan for you that will work for you. You start seeing items removed about two weeks or sooner depending on what's on your credit.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Teauana, thank you so very much for choosing our company! Best wishes for your future credit goals!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CreditRepair.com?

Original review: Feb. 7, 2019

Awesome. Natasha was so nice to me... if she's single I'd like to date her... So so nice. I ask questions that were true to the best of my knowledge and she didn't hesitate to justify my answers correctly with kindness... That's what I like.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

CreditRepair.com has saved me thousands of dollars I would have paid out by having a low credit score. I found out I had things on my credit report that weren't even mine that was lowering my score and costing me money. Greatfully they helped me remove these items off my report. I wish I found you sooner. Thank you Credit Repair Team!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

Service was excellent 5 star, the young lady autum, was very helpful and polite. I would recommend this service, credit repair, to my friends. I will be continuing with credit repair in the near future. Thank you very much.

CreditRepair.com response

Hello Edward, thank you so very much for your review and recommendation! We are grateful to be able to assist you with great customer service!

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I am extremely satisfied with the way CreditRepair was able to repair my credit and I have reached all my goals I wanted to accomplish because of CreditRepair even when the odds were stacked against me after a separation, divorce, and extreme low credit score starting out. Thank you CreditRepair for your supreme service.

CreditRepair.com response

Thank you kindly for your time and your review, Russell! We are thrilled to assist you in reaching your credit goals!

Original review: Jan. 15, 2019

When I became a member with CreditRepair my credit score was at a 621 in June 2017. I did not know how important credit was until I began repairing and getting help with this problem. I am now more confident than I have ever been before to walk into a business and have the ball in my hands. This have been a long journey for my children and myself but I know that this helps me to look towards the future in confidence. I will never allow my credit to fall below a 800. My goal is an 850!! I am now at a 735. Thank you Jesus for Credit Repair.com. One more thing the Representatives are all so knowledgeable and compassionate about what they do. This took a lot of equity sweat, blood, and tears to get to this point. I will not look back ever again!!!

CreditRepair.com Company Information