This profile has not been claimed by the company. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review.
College Finance provides free resources on student loans and finances. It shares information on credit cards and scholarships and allows you to compare public and private student loan options from multiple lenders. It can also help you find a loan to refinance existing student loan debt.
College Finance is a website with financial resources for higher education. It lists options for student loans, credit cards and scholarships, allowing users to compare offerings and find the right one for their needs.
- No cost to use the website
- Compare several options at once
- Helps you better understand costs
- Not an actual lender
- Rates may differ on providers' sites
Thank you, you have successfully subscribed to our newsletter! Enjoy reading our tips and recommendations.
What is College Finance?
College Finance is a website that offers information and resources for post-secondary financial aid and scholarships that you may not otherwise know about. College Finance’s information largely focuses on borrowing and repaying student loans, including basics like checking your student loan balance and avoiding high-risk loans.
College Finance also acts as a student loan marketplace where you can compare lenders and find what suits your needs. You can view lists of private student loans and compare details such as:
- Fixed- and variable-rate APRs
- Repayment lengths
- Repayment options
- Loan minimums and maximums
- Loan types
- Lender features
It’s important to understand that College Finance doesn’t underwrite or provide the loans shown on its site. College Finance works with third-party lenders to help you compare several options in one place. It's simply a marketplace, and the "Apply Now" button will take you to the lender’s website. Your referral may generate an affiliate kickback to College Finance.
How does College Finance work?
College Finance operates as an informational resource and marketplace for prospective students, current students and parents looking for information on financing higher education. It has an extensive collection of articles, guides and other resources. These help you better understand the costs associated with higher education and your available options.
College Finance shows some student loans available at the school of your choice and helps you compare rates. It can also help you find refinancing options for existing student loans. Options for student credit cards and scholarships are also available through College Finance.
College Finance costs
There is no cost for using College Finance’s website. Instead, College Finance receives compensation from lenders in exchange for advertising spaces or special considerations. While this shouldn’t disqualify any of the options it presents, you should confirm the information and options it gives you with other sources.
Here’s a quick rundown of what costs you can expect from some of College Finance’s options:
- The private student loans that College Finance advertises have APRs ranging between 1.12% and 14.5% at the time of publishing.
- For student loan refinancing, APRs vary between 1.98% and 8.49%.
- The advertised student credit cards start at 15.25% APR.
- Scholarships advertised on College Finance start at $2,000.
College Finance FAQ
- Is College Finance free?
- Yes, College Finance is free to use. The website makes money by accepting compensation from third-party lenders in exchange for advertising.
- What types of resources are available on College Finance?
- College Finance offers a wide variety of resources, including information on:
- Private loans
- Government loans
- Financial aid
- Savings advice
- Tax advice
- Loan refinancing
- Repayment options
- Can College Finance help you find scholarships?
- Yes, College Finance can help you find scholarships. It includes information on athletic scholarships, minority scholarships, disability scholarships and other options.
- Is College Finance a good resource for parents?
- Yes, even though much of its content is directed towards students, College Finance is a helpful resource for parents, including options for loans, scholarships and savings.
Is College Finance legit?
College Finance is useful for current students, prospective students and parents looking for financial information. The site helps you learn about the financial side of higher education so you’re better equipped to maximize your investment. College Finance is free to use, and there’s no obligation when comparing financing and refinancing options. As with making any significant financial decision, just be sure to shop around before making a commitment.
Currently there are no customer reviews.
A link has directed you to this review. Its location on this page may change next time you visit.
College Finance Company Information
- Company Name:
- College Finance
You’re signed up
We’ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you. We value your privacy. Unsubscribe easily.