CitiCard

Compare Credit Card Companies

Research top Credit Card Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I applied for a citi double rewards card, got approved and they said they mailed it out on Nov. 2nd. I waiting till the 20th. Nothing came in... so after thanksgiving I checked and nothing. I called them asking to resend. They were happy to, but needed to send my phone a text. Gave them my cell number. Then they said they couldn't use my number because their 3rd party thing said it wasn't registered to my name??? I've had this phone number for 5 years! (its straight talk, a tracfone company) They said they'll put my account on hold and review my account. Then call me back.

The next day I check my mail. My mail, the card FINALLY arrived (today on the 29th). So I called CitiCard's number and explain what happened and why I have a hold on my account. They tried the text thing with no go again. So they asked about my account number with them (I had the envelope with me at the time and gave them my account number). They lifted the hold and activated my card.

So then I proceeded to buy gifts for christmas online today about 10 a.m. and bought dinner with my card. Then I got a text. A TEXT!!! Saying I had fraudulent activities on my account!!! A TEXT!! And they can't verify my account because their 3rd party doesn't see the number registered on my name. So they said they'll hold my account till their team reviews the activity. They cannot verify any other way. I've asked them what I need to do because this number thing is the only way they verify and they can't give me any info. They need to come up with a better way to verify people. This is just a big circle and I wanted to use this card to get an early start on gifts for my kids.

My credit card application no. ** and applied for a Citi Reward card on 18-11-2016. After this I got an SMS with above said application no. Also got a call from CC to submit the necessary documents... But so far nobody called and no response... am totally deviated from CITI bank people. Please look into this and do the needful...

My fiancé and I have multiple credit cards accounts with CITI for years now. We recently refinanced a home and paid all of credit cards off in full. My fiancé called Citi and asked the associate should he make the payment now or what till we received the check and send the balance in full. He was advised since he was paying it in full to wait and send it when received. The associate said he was noting the account. No big deal. We now have a 30 day late showing on both our credit reports. When we called and spoke to a supervisor we were told to fax a written dispute and the call would pulled and it would be removed if that was what we were told. This dispute would take 7 days, so of course we called to check on it and he was told it was removed.

We thought we were good till I received a letter stating it wasn't removed. I called a spoke to another supervisor who told me it was removed. Until I told her I have a letter stating it is not. She then changed what she stated and said it wasn't removed. I asked if the call was listened to. Of course it wasn't. She said she would have the call pulled and will call me on 48 hours. I never received a callback. I have talked to many supervisor to count! Everyone of them promised to call me back and to pull the call. I never end received one callback. So I emailed the executive response unit. When you email that unit it sends a response that you will be contacted in 24 hours. That was on October 27th. On November 3rd I emailed again stating I have had no response from them still.

Finally the next day November 4th I received a call from Kevin, who stated he was trying to pull the call but was unable to pull any calls for that associate for that whole day. He would continue to try and call me Monday at noon. I waited for the call that never came. A week after that I called him only to be told since he cannot pull the call there is nothing they will do. As if that is our fault they cannot listen to the call. Mind you there is notes backing what Andrew was told. I ended up emailing the CEO Judson Linville. Andrew received a call the next day from Megan who advised she would do everything to resolve this issue by Friday.

He received a call from her today saying she has looked for the call for hours and cannot find it IF IT EVEN HAPPENED! You would think they would have someone with common sense call us! Absolutely the worst customer service and any escalated associate is a total idiot!!! We will never do any business with this company again. I wish I would have read all the reviews on them a long time ago!!! My call she cannot find is attached... I had already given them the date and time.

My THANK YOU PREMIER visa account got cancelled without any notice. I have always paid my bill on time, never late. Today when I try to make purchase online, got denied. I called up Citibank, a lady told me to write to ERU for the answer as she could not tell me the answer. She said the only way for me to find out the reason why my credit card account was cancelled is to write to ERU in Sioux Falls, SD. I have been with Citibank for over ten years, and the reason to have this premier card is that I can use my point to transfer to the Eva airline. I have to pay $99 for annual fee for this card. Anyone has similar experience like me? Now I want to close all my accounts with Citibank. I really do not like the way they treat their customers. Very bad experience.

I took out a Citi AAdvantage card (due to a popup promo while I was booking an American Airlines flight). The offer said I would get 40k free miles (enough for a free ticket) after spending X dollars in the next 90 days, and said I would get 2 free Admiral Club passes. After receiving the credit card (Mastercard), with a limit of $19,500 (I have good credit), I immediately set up automatic payments online. However, in classic CitiBank form, the first payment did not come out by automatic payment, even though I got a popup/message after I set up autopay that my November 2016 payment would be paid by autopay. Of course then, they charged me interest and late fees. I called immediately and spoke to a not-nice rep lady, but I made the payment over the phone on 11/14/16.

In the meantime, the day I made the payment, I received 2 calls from Citi's automated system telling me to call them; one of the calls at 6 am. The next morning, 11/15, I also received a 6 am call... although I made a payment the day prior. So I called again. The rep this time told me that she has a note I called on 11/14, but the person I spoke to never processed the payment. What the??? So I had her do the payment (again), and she emailed me a confirmation. Then I asked about the miles and the free passes. They transferred me to American Airlines, who said I need to talk to Citi, as it was their promo offer... so I got transferred back to Citi card... And then told "No, we don't see the promo on your account." I said, "Look it up, it's online... you advertise it all over. It's the reason I applied for the card. The popup ad pushing me to apply for the card offered all these great benefits -- free miles, Admiral Club passes, etc."

The lady I talked to this time (Maria) was not helpful at all! Basically told me "too bad; no promo for you." Unfortunately I did not take screenshots of the promo when I applied for the card, so I had no 'proof' that I was offered this 'deal', and they know it. So they scam you out of what you were promised. And the Citi executives bilked the American people out of billions of dollars at tax payer expense and float around on their yachts purchased with their 'bonus money' taken out of the pockets of hard working average folks, and then they even scam you on the little things! What a crock. I closed my account after my go-round on the phone with Maria and their refusal to honor the items I was promised, which is why I applied for and took out the credit card.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CitiCard?

ANNOYED!... I have been a customer with this credit card for 11 years and have ALWAYS paid my card with most of the minimum payment. And one time the system void the payment, (maybe the internet signal, then inadvertently missed one (1) payment last month and they charged me a $25 late fee. I even looked at my records and had "checked off" that I paid it. I called and talked to a supervisor and they would not waive the fee. $25. After paying on time for 11 years. Citibank is the most horrible credit card about dealing with customer. I am waiting for a manager to call me back - this is ridiculous! I will be ending my contract and cancelled the card if they don't fix it. They are CROOKS... Don't open an account!! They are so many with better sense the keeping our business.

I have been a Citibank customer for over 50 years, first in NYC and now in Florida. For years I have been using the 3 check per page check book with "The Secretary" register. Because I pay most of my bills using Direct Access I usually run out of room on my register before I finish the checks... for which, by the way I paid an exorbitant amount of money. Last time I requested an additional register I received it free of charge. This time I was told it would cost $13. I agreed, because I didn't think I had a choice, and received it in a couple of days. Much to my shock my checking account was debited $22.72 because they sent it priority mail. I did not request this nor was it necessary.

After relating this to a friend I was told of a company, EGPChecks, that sold registers online. This was the first company I looked at but I am certain that there are many others. I went to their website and found the exact register, called "Desk Secretary". It cost $11.12 for 5 registers and shipping was free!!! They also provide checks that look identical to the ones that I ordered from Citibank.

Aside from kicking myself for not going online to begin with, here's the problem. Why would Citibank give their check printing business to a firm that overcharges their customers to this degree? Should not Citibank be getting commitments from its vendors that protect their customers instead of having that company fleece them like this?

As I said, I have been a customer of Citibank for over 50 years and for the most part I am satisfied with this relationship. This last episode has left a very bad taste in my mouth and concern about how much Citibank actually is looking out for their customer's best interest. I have shown loyalty to them but I cannot say it has been returned.

CitiCards are illegal, corrupt banking bullies. They illegally took unauthorized payments amounting to $5500 out of my account within 10 days. Then closed my account. They are reporting me to the credit bureau and impacting my credit score and what's more the funds were not yet applied to my balance and don't reflect as they hold them for 10 days as they consider them suspicious.

I have over the last two weeks attempted to set up my Citibank credit card online. I was having trouble with the security questions and attempted to call Citibank for help but have not been able to get any guidance from them. In the end I decided to close the account and pay off the balance on the credit card but again I am unable to get help from them.

I just cancelled my card. Two weeks ago, I got a fraud alert. It took four calls and an interminable wait to find get through. The customer service rep had difficulty comprehending the situation. I was taken aback. In the two weeks since, I had several reasons to call customer service again. Mostly it was about the delayed arrival of my replacement card. But there was another, lesser issue as well. Again, each representative had difficulty comprehending simple questions. At one point, I spoke to a supervisor. She, at least, could carry a conversation. Though she was apologetic, she could offer no solution. She was low level and powerless.

My sense is that CitiCard has undergone a rapid expansion and outsourced its customer service department. The representatives speak with a veneer of English, but it is a foreign language to them. I can't trust my credit rating to such an inept, flawed operation experiencing a troubled expansion. Obviously, CitiCard's internal problems are affecting business practices. Unfortunately, the corporation is offloading its problematic workings onto their clients.

I was issued a Citibank travel card in Korea to purchase a plane ticket home for my military leave. I went to purchase my ticket and the card was declined so I had to go back to my base and speak to my superior who called Citibank and Citibank claimed the problem was fixed so I go back to the airport only AGAIN to have my card declined so the problem was NOT fixed as Citibank claimed.

Then I finally get home to PA, have my leave time and leave PA to head to my new post in Texas which is a 27 hour 3 day drive and I took 300 dollars cash off the card via the ATM as backup cash which it gave me then I try my card at 2 gas stations as a credit transaction in Ohio and AGAIN the card was declined. I thought maybe I had a daily dollar limit so I get to the hotel in Indiana try paying for the hotel and YES you guessed it my card was declined so I AGAIN had to contact Citibank who told me that they shut the card off because it was attempted to be used in multiple states.

IT'S A TRAVEL CARD TO GET SOLDIERS TO THEIR POST OF COURSE IT'S GOING TO BE USED IN MULTIPLE STATES, so they CLAIMED once again they lifted the security lock on the card and I would be able to use it to pay for the hotel in the AM the next morning. I check out of the hotel and yep you guessed it was declined again, after a rep at Citibank assured me it was fixed... I tried 2 gas stations and it again was declined so now I've lost 4 hours drive time trying to contact family back in PA to wire me money to pay for the hotel because my MILITARY TRAVEL CARD WOULD NOT WORK. Finally was able to pay for my room and leave Indiana via the money my family had to forward to me causing a huge inconvenience not to mention embarrassment.

Now I'm on my way to Texas with a half a tank of gas left, no more cash and a card that they have CLAIMED to fix SIX times already that still doesn't work so I again will have to take my time to pull over, mind you because of Citibank's screw up I lost 4 hours of drive time this morning, call them ONCE AGAIN and ask Citibank to fix the problem which I'm sure they will claim it's fixed only to have the same thing happen to me numerous more times. I joined the Army to fight for my country and do everything the way I am supposed to but can't seem to get a travel card to work after numerous phone calls so I'm assuming at this rate I will be getting to my post in Texas late because Citibank can't get their act together.

I have had multiple Citi bank credit card accounts, they have played this game before. I had a high balance on this credit card. I always paid on time. I just came into some funds, I paid off more than half my balance in one shot, thinking I'm going to improve my credit score, and pay off some of my debt. I thought I was doing something that made sense. Citi after receiving my funds, at the exact time of being paid, lowered my credit limit by that exact amount, making me maxed out on that card and ruining my credit at the same time. I don't understand how it's legal for them to do this. I told them I paid off a number of my cards, but it won't show up on the report until it's reported. They didn't care, they sound like robots, kept saying they made this decision after looking at my credit report which wasn't updated, crazy!! I want to sue them, can I? They are messing w/ my life now, can't let them get away with this practice.

2009-2010 reported Fraud issue related to CC I had not used in yrs. Today same problem. Spoke to many Citibank Fraud Reps and was passed from one person on to another. Emily said she would call back and did not, Hilary, reception with phone poor. Rather than return the call she insisted I call her. Sherida never heard of Hilary although I provided the employee # as stated to me on the phone. 12 hours later and there is no resolution. Complaints about Citi banks Fraud Dept. are abundant on FB. Nothing seems to have changed for the better. I never write letters or tweet about weak companies however this has gone on too far. My credit is affected. Your guidance and follow up is appreciated.

Citi misspelled my name on a credit card. Then misspelled my email address. I live abroad. I checked the box that I prefer correspondence via email. They have been emailing me at the wrong address, a mistake made by Citi. I now have 400+$ in late charges that I've never seen, because I've never received a statement. United Collections Bureau, their 3rd party collection agency of choice, harasses my 88-year-old grandfather. They receive no emails. They send no emails. They receive faxes, and will not make outgoing international calls. These are the worst kinds of human beings. Citi outsources all calls to call centers in 3rd world countries and makes it impossible to get clarification or a response, even after going through the faxing of details. I am cancelling my card, and will NEVER do business with these ** again.

CitiCard Diamond Preferred has recently withdraw 3 payments out of my bank account with only one with my authorization. They apologized for the "hiccup" in the system and told me this is not their fault. When I asked for reimbursement of overdraft fee they told me that my bank has to fax them a letter stating that the overdraft fee is real. Just to get to this point, I had to spend over an hour on the phone with multiple agents on multiple days. That is NOT a good customer service and I don't feel comfortable about their online banking system. Would not recommend getting this card.

My husband and I signed up for a Citi Visa card through Costco, and, long story short, I got my card correctly but my husband has been sent four different cards that did not have the correct Costco account number on it. I've even had Costco call for me twice, with me standing there to try to get the problem resolved, but either Citi CANNOT or WILL NOT send his card correctly. We really want to keep this card, but it looks like we're going to have to close it because they are unable to issue my husband's card correctly. Save yourself a headache. Don't do business with CitiCard.

HORRIBLE... I have been a customer with this credit card since 2002 (it is now 2016) and have ALWAYS paid off my card in full. I inadvertently missed one (!!!) payment last month for $41.98 and they charged me a $25 late fee. I even looked at my records and had "checked off" that I paid it (my mistake, granted). I called and talked to a supervisor and they would not waive the fee. $25 for a $41 bill? After paying on time for 14 years? Insane. I ended my contract and cancelled the card. Their loss, well, maybe not, since I always paid it off. They are CROOKS... *fuming*

CitiCard action is a robber! Its policy is terrible! E.g. "Citibank maintains the right to close your account at any time for any reason. We may do this WITHOUT prior notice to you." The even worse is "If your card account is closed, you will NO LONGER be able to earn or REDEEM your dividend dollars." I have been had citicard holder more than 20 years with excellent credit score. Suddenly they closed my account like their policy stated "at any time for any reason" and "WITHOUT prior notice", then they wiped out my several hundred dollars dividend money. When I asked them what's reason to close my account without notice, and why wiped out my dividend money they just answered this is their policy as above. Their action like typical robber!

I am 58 years old, have excellent credit and have owned a credit card since the late 1970's. I have never had a bad experience with a credit card company that approached the horrendous customer service that I experienced with this company. They treated my like an insect from the beginning or what they called a potential fraudulent occurrence (I bought a part from the local OEM car dealer!). They froze the card as they somehow determined buying a part from a factory car dealer was so unusual that it must be fraud. Then they consistently refused to believe who I was even though I provided the answer to the "secret security question", my SS number, my driver's license, etc.

Every time I tried to determine what the problem was they treated me as a non-entity and a fraud. They never, ever contacted me about the problem. I had to follow up time after time and when I continually answered their requests for confirmation of who I was they asked for more (again without ever informing me about the actual problem). Do not deal with this company if you expect to be treated as a valued customer... or even a customer. Cancel a card if you have one and you will likely be ahead as they will never treat you as anything other than a nuisance to their profit machine. Even cancelling the card was a challenge again because they refused to believe who I was despite the multiple confirmations and evidence I was forced to provide.

I am major fed up with this company. I received my statement in the mail and it stated right on the front page that "YOUR ACCOUNT IS 1 MONTH PAST DUE". Highly unlikely with a 845 credit score. I called them and I was told that the agents cannot see my statement - only my charges and credits. I want them to address the "Your account is 1 month past due" verbiage on the front page of my statement. They cannot.

I ask for a manager - not a lateral co-worker. I get a "manager" that I'm pretty sure was talking into the wrong end of the phone. I am struggling to hear him and finally requested for him to call me back. That did not ever happen. I called again, explained this entire thing to yet another front line agent and he tried to explain to me that he too cannot see my statement, only the charges and credits. He reaffirmed that I was not 30 days late and sometimes they post that line on statements so that it scares people into making their payment on time. The only people who should be scared are CitiVisa as they are in clear violation of the law - the fair credit reporting act.

I ask for another manager. Same thing with the quietness of the call - or they are told to all talk into the ear pieces of their phones. I requested that he please call me back on my cellphone (which by the way ends in 6300) - he stated that he heard me just fine and we will continue. Nope - so he hangs up on me. Never called me back, he has my phone number, it is listed on my account. I waited 30 minutes and called back and was told that he made notes that he did try to call me back but it was a business line (the 6300?) and there was a recording that the business was closed for the weekend. What??? This is my cellphone and I have waited for this call back.

The representative I spoke with stated that I should file a formal complaint against this "supervisor" and she would have a higher management person call me 'shortly'. SO I waited for 7 hours and never received a call. I call again - have to begin again in 'kindergarten' as 'they' say. He passes me to a woman who somehow believed that I worked for her. Imagine that! A Costco business member and a citivisa holder works for this chick who kindly took my call. Best part - her name was Nancy ID ** - she began to S C R E A M at me to listen to her. S C R E A M at me. To restate - this would have never occurred at AMEX.

With a credit score of 845 I have options - lots and lots of options. I believe that fed up and kicked around 'members' and customers really need to become customers of business that do not lie, hang up on their customers, and have a clear understanding that we do not work for them - it is clearly the other way around - they work for us. I did not get paid to contact them over and over today, yet they did get paid to answer the phone and S C R E A M, and hang up and lie.

My statement due date was last Sept. 29, 2016. I made a payment last Sept. 18, 2016 so as not to pay the charges. My bill was 13,466.87 & I made a payment only @ 13100 because I forgot the exact amount. Upon receiving the next statement they charge me with full interest charges as if I didn't make a payment of 13100. I understand if they charge me with interest of my remaining unbilled balance of 366.87 + the charges of 3.5%. But charging me with full amount of 13466.87 interest is such a greedy company. I am very disappointed the moment I join CITIBANK!!! VERY DISAPPOINTING.

I am a college-educated young consumer, looking to make her way in the world. I signed on to this card to help with my credit score and acquire a laptop at the same time. Into my college education, my father was given 6-months to live and put on disability. I managed to graduate on-time (barely) but this backtrack took most if not all of my savings. I wrote a paid in full balance for the entire owed amount on day 26 of the grace period after the promotional interest-free period, after calling to put my account balance in dispute, carefully detailing out the reasons why I will be unable to pay the full amount to due financial distress brought on by factors outside of my control. They cashed the check without calling/writing/emailing/pigeon-mailing me anything to state that the payment in full check did not actually count as paid in full. I continue on with my life, thinking I have that dark cloud over my head taken care of.

I receive a statement in the mail a month later, stating that they need more information. I write a letter back, giving them more information. I receive a statement a month after that, with the full interest of the eighteen months, plus a late fee. I write a letter contesting this amount. Nothing. I call to speak with a supervisor. Nothing. I am still taking care of this months after the entire balance was supposedly paid in full. I have a father in the hospital and better things to worry about than this. I am met only with robotic voices spouting carefully rehearsed lines of baloney. I recommend this card to no one. Please do not waste your time. There are more understanding and helpful credit card companies out there. I have always had good relations with my other credit cards. This one is disgustingly inadequate when lined next to its competitors.

I have been a Citibank customer since college and have of course made some silly mistakes which affected my credit during that time. My initial credit line was $500 and in all this time with incremental changes in my income CB increased my credit limit to a total of $2500. Within the last three years my income have more than quadrupled and so recently I requested if I was eligible for an increase. They reviewed my account and then determined they would increase it by $1100. When I asked why so little they informed me that I would have to have my credit history pulled to determine if I could get more. Frustrated I closed the account but then was advised to reopen it as this was counterproductive.

So I called and requested that the old account be reopened, they did after having to pull my credit history. Despite having that information they still have me the same credit limit. So I called and requested that it be reviewed for an increase since they now had the information. I was denied an increase and after speaking to the csp was informed that I would have to wait 6 mo that from the last increase to have them reassess the account and they would need to pull a credit check again. Citicrap.

Citi card from Costco was approved along with payment. A week later email stated it was not approved due to what they perceived as a wrong number and added late charge which was due to their incompetence. They waited until the late charge would apply. Called Citi and was informed there was no money in my bank debit account. Yes there was. Then gave me 3 different balances and admitted there was money in my account. Gee, how did they figure this out so belatedly? They could not explain 3 balances showing up and they got an accountant on it who added everything together and tacked on the late fee to boot.

They refused to bump me up on the phone to a higher level each time I called back and claimed they had no extension number and just gave a first name. Only thing they got right was the transfer call to the gal. Took very little time to cancel my Citi card. I'd almost swear this bank was controlled by a recent figure running for President. I'm well into my retirement years with excellent credit from credible banks and Citi is not.

I have been a Citi Premium Credit Card customer for 13 years, and have both a personal card as well as a small business card. In July, I noticed 2 fraudulent charges that were both from Ticketron in San Antonio, Tx (I live in CT) on my personal card, and called Citi and reported them immediately. The agent put me on hold, and then returned and told me that she checked into it, and that the charges would be credited back to my account, and that there was no need to cancel my card. Then, on Sept. 6th, I received a letter from Citi stating that they had closed their investigation and reversed their credit due to the merchant refusing to refund the money. I signed Citi's paperwork stating that I, nor anyone authorized by me, made these charges. My account had clearly been hacked, and Citi should have done their job and not have allowed an out-of-state charge to go through, without my permission, as other more reputable banks do.

On September 16th, I received another letter from Citi stating that they require my account to be closed before they proceed with their investigation, and I had to sign again, stating that "Neither I nor anyone authorized by me made this charge, and I have not received any benefit from this charge." I called Citi to check on the status of the investigation, and after holding on for 45 minutes, I was told that the merchant has until Dec. 1st to reply, so this nightmare is still ongoing. I will NEVER use CitiCard again and will be closing my 2 accounts and my husband will be closing both of his as well. They are absolutely AWFUL!!!

While other banks take one working day for collecting the documents CitiBank 10 days with the customer following up for 5 times and reminding them to collect the documents. This is the status for priority requests. The customer care keeps repeating about their handicaps of not able to help the customer weeks after weeks without adequate knowledge on the actual status.

I requested a refund for the $25 late fee assessed on my account for a $52 purchase. My daughter made the purchase (she is on my account) and forgot to tell me. I didn't realize I had a balance due until the following month. I did not purposely not pay. And paid it immediately. When I requested a refund and explained what happened - I was DENIED - with no explanation except that a late fee credit is only given if it was a bank error. What about valued customer appreciation. I was never late, and never requested a refund. Will not use Citi card ever again. There are plenty of other credit card companies who appreciate my business.

I have been on the phone almost an hour trying to get my account closed. They finally got it closed. One person told me 2-3 days to get a confirmation email. The other told me 24-48 hours. Look at the reviews and let them determine if this is a company you want to do business with?

My wife received her statement from her AA CITI card with a $6.57 late charge and $5.85 interest plus her $750 worth of charges from 2 weeks prior. She called to ask what was the late charge? She was put on hold for 20 minutes while agent looked into it. The "service" rep, Kenyette from Maryland, came back on and told her, "It's a valid charge and we cannot remove it". After being asked "What is a valid charge?" by my wife, Kenyette again went on a call hiatus for 20 minutes and came back with "The parking charge for $5.00". My wife asked "Where is the $5.00 charge located on my bill?". She was told it was on last month's bill.

My wife asked shouldn't there be a balance forward of $5.00 and how can there be a $6.57 late fee and $5.85 interest on a $5.00 charge? Kenyette just explained she could not do anything about the charges and they had to be paid. My wife said please cancel my card. Kenyette was more than happy to do so. Since I was listening to my wife's side of the conversation I told her to cancel my card also. Kenyette was more than happy to do so. Needless to say, we will NEVER do business with CITI again and there are other airlines besides American.

I was a user of this card since 2003 and was not able to use their reward system for any flights. The flights were pretty much the same price as Delta maybe even more. I had used this card to pay my bill with Dish for 5 years. I get a new card as the old one had expired and the first few payments go through fine and out of nowhere I start having trouble. So, I call CitiCard to get things squared away and they tell me they need my cell phone in order to verify some stuff. I just don't like giving out my cell phone and ask for another way, like an email. Next day I try using a landline and after 5 different phone calls and CSR reps nothing gets completed or confirmed. Can't wait to get a new credit card as that was the last straw.

CitiCard Company Profile