2. Finance
  3. Credit Cards

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.88/5

Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card

Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card

CitiCard Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CitiCard ?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about CitiCard?

Original review: July 30, 2020

Out of all of the credit card companies I use, CitiBank has the cleanest, easiest to use, and most simple online platform to manage my CC. However, Citi is by far the most difficult company to find information on where my fees are coming from. While I pay my CC debt in full every month, I still get interest charges. It would be fine if I could just figure out when those charges are being applied, which I cannot.

Original review: July 29, 2020

This card provides lots of rewards not only by using it at Costco but anywhere. It gives you points that are turned into money that you'll get once a year in February so you have the whole year to use it and then have some cash money to use in whatever you want. Their phone app is also great, super easy to use and with lots of tools to administrate your credit line in the best shape. I've had many other credit cards in the past and this one is highly recommended!

Get buying tips about Credit Cards delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 27, 2020

This has been a very useful card with 15 mo 0% and the lowest rate compared to all my other 3 cards. It has become my daily use card and has become my only card for online purchases. I use to use my Walmart card for online but it doesn't always work and has a very high apr.

Original review: July 22, 2020

Got my CitiCard via Costco. It send me a check and Costco send me a check to use in Costco. I use the US Bank card that is with Harley Davidson. I tend to use the Citi more. I was at a meeting in DC for the minority. They raise a question on CC and I raise my hand and was ask to speak. Pretty much I said, use a card that pays you back not in points. (I still will turn down points reward due I do not shop at what they say. Not LL Bean or others they promote.) Use the card that rewards you with a check.

Original review: July 17, 2020

Citibank is great! They even have a savings account that if you put in $25,000 everything is free and you get .60% interest that’s better than my bank now. I had a hacker one time when I got on AAA site and booked a vacation and Citibank was right on it. With my help, we shut the Hacker down the same day that they started. They overnighted me my new MasterCard because I told him that I was going out of town in three days. So what I’m saying is that you couldn’t ask for better service, you couldn’t ask for better events that were taken care of. Citibank also has an interest rate around 14%.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Only had my Citi credit card for 3 months and had my first issue. I made a purchase with my reward points and then 10 minutes later received an email that they could not be used with no explanation as to why. My account still deducted the points and the store that I purchased from went ahead and charged my credit card because the points were later denied. I spent the next three days on the phone with them trying to get this resolved. Every person I spoke with said they would note things in my account but not 1 person did. I asked to speak to a manager multiple times to which they refused. Finally, after three days on the phone with them, I got to speak to a manager. She reimbursed my points that I lost plus said that I would receive 9,000 bonus points on my next statement for all of the hassle I had to go through.

Got my next statement and sure enough, no bonus points and of course, the manager I spoke with the next time for an hour on the phone said there were no notes about receiving the 9,000 bonus points and she refused to honor what I had been promised. Not even 4 months and I have closed my account. DON'T DO IT! WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

I have been a Citibank customer for nearly 30 years. I have a checking account, overdraft account, and three Citicards. I've always been happy with the company and customer service, until I applied for a Citi Simplicity card earlier this year. I don't know why that particular part of Citibank is so bad, but it is. The Citi simplicity team is extremely disorganized, and their customer service reps are poorly trained. Today I received an early fraud warning by text, asking me to call in. When I called it took 10 minutes for the customer service rep to verify me, and I kept asking what exactly has happened to the account. He responded that there's been no fraud and in the future when I get an early fraud warning I should just ignore it. What a dumb answer. I don't know what's going on there, but Citibank management should fire that entire team and start over. That one team is ruining the entire company's reputation.

Original review: July 31, 2020

Everything about Citi card is perfect. Their fees are less and they help boost your credit score. Their customer service staff are competent workers. Citi card app is well secured for all your online transactions.

Original review: July 31, 2020

Excellent customer service. Very friendly and helpful. I love my CITI credit card. Love the 5% cashback offers. Never have a problem using this credit card anywhere, even in Greece on the island of Crete.

Original review: July 29, 2020

Citicard has always offered lower APR rate and great customer service to me... maybe because I have been a customer for so long. Great experience and easy bill pay site online! I know regardless of my need, they do their best to HELP me!

CitiCard Company Information