2. Finance
  3. Credit Cards

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.87/5

Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card

Get better rewards

Need a more rewarding credit card? Find the best card for you.

Choose My Card

CitiCard Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about CitiCard ?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about CitiCard?

Original review: July 24, 2020

I loved the Citibank company. They have fantastic customer service agents. They were willing to work with me when I was in a position where I couldn't make the monthly payments on time. I would definitely recommend this credit card to family and friends.

Original review: July 23, 2020

The customer service is excellent. Posting transactions are quick and precise. Interest rates are very competitive. The entire team from low to high is very knowledgeable and always friendly, professional and go above and beyond to help and explain in easy to understand terms.

Original review: July 23, 2020

Citicard is my go-to card when purchasing gas either at Costco or any gas station. It gives money back at the end of the year but it can only be used for merchandise at Costco. Easy to access statements and make payments in line.

Original review: July 22, 2020

Online redemption of rewards was impossible - always some tech glitch. Customer service never could resolve issue. Yet doing it over the phone would automatically penalize us points or cost a few, so we were extremely frustrated. Also point redemptions were very limited in terms of our options. Horrible experience all around.

Original review: July 21, 2020

I love the ease of use, NO maintenance fees. You earn money back & it has a low minimum payment per month for payback & low-interest rate as well. My credit was fair to good & I was approved for a larger limit than I first expected. The customer service is awesome.

Original review: July 20, 2020

Our CitiCard is through Costco. Rewards; gas, travel, dining out and Costco shopping make great sense for our lifestyle. Annual rewards payment is a nice spend for us. Their online site and payment options are super user-friendly too.

Original review: July 19, 2020

I have been using Citibank AA credit services for over a year and a half, I have been happy with them. They have returned my calls in a professional. They have always answered my questions very fast. Rewards and special offers are very nice.

Original review: July 18, 2020

The rewards are good, 1, 2 and 3 percent, but they could be better. Like making it 2 percent instead of 1 percent for everyday shopping. Most places the card is used is only 1 percent rewards and speciality shopping is more. My card is not used for special purchases, just everyday purchases.

Original review: July 18, 2020

It’s a card that fits my every need. No unnecessary fees or penalties. It also affords me the opportunity to speak to an individual rather than fumbling through auto answering machines. Additionally the rewards program and customer service is excellent.

Original review: July 17, 2020

This is the Costco/Citi card which I've had for quite a few years and have been very happy with it. They have alerted me to possible phishing/hacking attempts and I feel very safe. Their handling of disputes is awesome, efficient and quick.

CitiCard Company Information