1.69/5
Based on 322 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Chase Bank

Chase has credit cards that can help you earn points on the things you love most, including travel. Read reviews for Chase Sapphire Preferred to learn about travel rewards.

View More View More

3028 Chase Bank Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

Chase is hands down, the worst ** financial institution I’ve ever dealt with in my life. I am disgusted at the amount of money being stolen from me, in “overdraft“ fees. If my account was made current before the next business day, why was I still charged an overdraft fee. I cannot wait for another bigger, & better institution to buy this ** cooperation out. I would never recommend Chase to anyone for any of its services. Chase is not to be trusted.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2018

The bank claims amazing customer service but provides wrong card. I asked for Sapphire Reserve and got preferred and then I am being forced to keep it for 1 year or go through the hassle of canceling and affecting my credit history and reapply.

Get expert buying tips about Banks and Credit Unions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

I have an Amazon Rewards Signature Visa card and recently got a promotional offer in the mail from "Chase Bank USA". The offer was one that said use the card to make purchases on Amazon.com and depending on how much you spend we will give you 6, 12, or 18 months of no interest. I was skeptical so I called Chase prior to making a purchase to talk with a customer service rep. They assured me it was a valid offer and all I had to do was make a purchase on Amazon.com and the promotion would apply. After making the purchase the first statement came and there was no interest so I figured all was well. The next statement came and I saw I was being charged interest so I called another Chase representative. I was told this was an Amazon offer and I needed to contact Amazon to get help.

I contacted Amazon and they told me they did not have the access to look at my credit card because the credit card was from Chase. The Amazon rep was awesome and stayed with me from that point on. We talked with two more Chase reps who again tried to pass the buck to Amazon but luckily I had the Amazon rep on the phone with me. They kept insisting that this was an Amazon offer even though the piece of mail I received had a return sender of Chase Bank USA. I finally got a hold of a manager from Chase and was told that when I was in the checkout process at Amazon.com (when I made the original order) I had to select some special financing option at that time.

Since I had no idea and did not select the special financing option at the time of the order there was nothing they could do. The only thing the manager could do at that point was to waive the interest fees for the month that has already passed and the next month. This effectively gives me 2 months to pay off the credit card or I'm going to start getting charged 23.49% APR.This is ridiculous considering I called to verify with a Chase representative prior to making the purchase.

In summary, they have lied to me in order to get me to make a large purchase that I was going to pay on over the next 18 months with no interest. Then they try to pass the blame to Amazon. Now they give me two months to pay off the balance or get hit with the incredibly high interest rate of 23.49%. I can tell you I will be paying this off and cancelling this card. They are not trustworthy and will flat out lie to you in order to get you to make purchases using their card. Save yourself the trouble and bank elsewhere.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Write to call attention to incident that occurred by Chase Bank employees and loss prevention department of Chase Bank. I received a settlement check from a lawsuit in the amount of $168,743.42. The check was written on Wells Fargo Bank. I deposited my check into my personal account on 11/27/17. I was concerned that the check had not cleared and called and was informed by several Chase employees (Danielle, Anna and another gentleman) that my check was forwarded to loss prevention because my law firm "had a history of bouncing checks" and that Chase had put a hold on my account and since they can't verify the check my account was going to be closed on Friday December 5th 2017 and the check was going to be returned unpaid.

I called my law firm's bookkeeper and lawyer and explained to them what Chase employees had told me in regards to my deposit and received a copy of my lawsuit check from them which cleared on November 28th 2017 the day after I deposited it. I also immediately contacted the bank branch manager (Melissa) and advised her that I was told that the Chase employees had used google to research my lawyer's firm and noticed that his firm changed his name last year. Chase policy is not to allow employees to verify funds using the internet research rather than calling the issuing bank. The law office has no history of bouncing checks. I had to go into the bank on 12/01/17 with the copy of the cleared check and have a three way call with (Melissa) Law-firm bookkeeper and loss prevention.

The law office was able to clear the check after going back and forth with the employees. The law office wrote a letter to Elena ** (Chase market director) and wanted an explanation about the conduct of the employee and the loss prevention department. I received a reply about deposits holds and that they could not verify the actions of the employee and had no record of any of several phone calls to the bank. (I do have phone records of all calls to the bank). I was discriminated due to my race.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

I’ve been with this bank for about 2 years and with this bank I’ve gone through more than 8 claims of fraudulent activity!!! This bank is nowhere near secure, strangers are able to use my money and account more than I am. Then the bank takes 450 dollars out of my account and refuses to return it. Instead of doing their jobs and making sure my money is safe, they do the exact opposite! This is the absolute WORST BANK I’VE EVER HAD! DO NOT EVER USE CHASE.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chase?

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

We opened a total checking account and two high school accounts for our kids. This was two weeks ago so we leave and go on vacation. Keep in mind no bank cards have even been received yet. I called Chase today because I couldn’t log in and they informed me they have made the decision to close our accounts and refused to give a reason why. I called corporate they transferred me to executive and still no reason why. We are good people, we work and have legitimate jobs on the books there’s no reason why we would be denied. My next step is to contact an attorney and sue them for discrimination. Disgusting!!!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

I am the rep payee for residents of an assisted living program. We bank with Key Bank. Mistakenly, the Social Security check for one resident got sent to Chase Bank. When calling to get the check transferred to where it belongs, telephone representatives would not speak with me because I am not a Chase account holder, even though they are holding money that does not belong to them. I spoke with 2 men, both were extremely rude and unwilling to assist in solving this problem. When I asked to speak with a supervisor, the request was denied. Maybe that's the reason we bank at Key.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

They waited until 11:59 pm to charge my account a transaction just to collect the 34.00 overdraft! There needs to be some type of law that banks process transactions in a timely manner because if it would have been earlier I could have deposited the funds or transferred funds. But no they want to ** people. Well bye. My money will be gone and I will only use BOFA they do not charge bs ** fees. You guys get hacked on a regular. People's info is stolen and charge fees and tell us nothing can been done. Agh but no so true and I will be seeing about changing these laws how you guys allow merchants to take funds out then they fall off and then taken out again not leaving the correct available balance to be known.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

Me and my husband were ready to rent a house from somebody Texas. We filled out application, then transferred money from checking to checking by Chase. Then to find out it's a scam. We reported to Chase.

Updated on 08/07/18: And we called Chase asap and they said they will refund us back. Now they refuse to help us. I need help to get my money back. We are hard working and they took our money. We had proof so why wont Chase help.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

I have an account with Chase and I wondered if there were a separate card I can get that would be different from a credit or debit card (I guess, like a prepaid card). Found out that Chase had a “liquid” card. Called and spoke with TWO representatives from the bank that advised me that all I would need is 25$ to open the account (since I already have an account) with them. I asked the representatives if there were ANY OTHER INFORMATION I needed to know. She advised me to go online to apply for the card or go into the branch itself. Keeping in mind I spoke with TWO DIFFERENT REPRESENTATIVES and both told me the same thing, which was bring two forms of identification and the 25$ needed to open the account. I arrived at the bank, just to be told that I have to keep 3000$ in the account, the account has to be a PREMIUM account, I must purchase “X” amount of things per month...the list goes on.

I have been banking with Chase for years and NO, I’m no millionaire or anything, but the restrictions they placed on this “PREPAID CARD” should have been explained further by BOTH phone representatives, who were both told as to why I wanted the card in the first place. It seems like customer service has gone to hell. The Chinese representative woman just looked at me and smiled while stating that there’s nothing she can do. I wasted time, gas, and effort in regards to this, and all she can do is smile and look at me like I was making an attempt to lie to her.

Like I stated earlier, I may not have a lot of money in their bank, but the little bit I do have, I’m considering taking it somewhere else. The apathy is what bothers me the most. She didn’t even make an attempt to try and find out why this information could have been presented to me the wrong way. This is not the first time one Chase Bank says this, while another says that. When I lived in Louisiana, the Chase Bank there told me that I had to open a “Louisiana” account since I’m no longer in Texas. I’m back in Texas now, and I am very disappointed with this bank, and the representatives did not make an attempt to try and make this right. Beware of this bank and their prejudicial practices!!

Original review: July 31, 2018

I have at this time a great experience with Chase. Chase is global oriented and thoughtful of a client business relationship with Chase. My daughter and I have had accounts with Chase for over 20 years never to feel unwanted, mistrusted or below Chase as a client. I talk with the bankers of how my business works with a response of understanding I am a bit more rare than the next account. I have specialty clients and investors. I so far feel confident in Chase. I would recommend Chase for money services.

Original review: July 31, 2018

I opened an account with Chase. Everything was great, they approved me and send me the card. And then, out of nowhere they decided to cancel my account without any reason. They just sent me an account saying that my account was being canceled. On top of that, they made me transfer some money from my other bank account, and they did not care if it was my money or not, if it was my account or not. They just wanted to get my money, now they canceled my account. I want to get my money back, and they want to verify that the money belonged to me. (Which they did not cared when they received the money.) I have called customer service several times, and they are just rude!! And it's been over a month, and I still have not received my money!! THIEVES!!

Original review: July 31, 2018

I have been a customer for over 15 years without any issues until July 2, 2018. I went to the bank to make a deposit and the teller directed me to use the ATM machine instead of helping me, I guess she didn’t feel like it especially when no one else was in line but me. To make a long story short, because I had a lot of bills the ATM couldn’t process my deposit. And the teller came to the lobby to apologize because the ATM machine kept loading and ended up with a receipt to call customer service. I immediately went in the bank, explained to the manager everything, he called customer service and filed a claim with me in his office. Well today I received disturbing news that I didn’t deposit all of the money reported.

Original review: July 27, 2018

I purchased a car from a dealership at the end of April. I used my Chase Visa Debit card for the $1500 down payment. One month later the dealership used my card to charge an additional $1000 on my card. I called right away to report fraud. I was told by the woman that I signed the contract and am liable for that. I explained that I financed the car. She told me that If that finance company didn't pay, the dealership has the right to charge my card. I tried to explain that that's not the way it works. I hung up with her, called back, and spoke to someone else. The gentleman on that call said he filed a claim and would credit back my account.

One month later, the money was taken out of my account again. I called back and was told he filed the claim wrong. Another claim was filed. This time, there was supposed to be two credit card receipts required. A month later the money was taken out of my account again. This time overdrawing my account. I called back again. I was told the dealership provided an invoice and the sales contract. I explained that the contract is valid, but the $1000 is not. I told them how the down payment was paid. He told me that if I went into the local Walmart and used my card, if they thought I owed them more money they could charge it again. I tried to tell him that's not how it works here. A business cannot charge a card without authorization.

I was told that the case is closed and there isn't anything they will do now. I went into the local branch. I tried to talk with the man there. He didn't even look up my account or even try to resolve the problem. He told me that I provided the business with my card number and they can charge it. He then told me to file a small claims case. I closed my accounts. If they aren't going to protect my money and will allow anyone to charge my cards at any time without authorization, I don't feel secure doing business with them.

Original review: July 26, 2018

I own a small business and had another business send in a wire that was not supposed to be sent to our business, it was a large amount that we did not have that much money in our account. The business who sent the wire incorrectly called the same day to explain it was sent to the wrong bank account, I then contacted the bank and confirmed these were not our funds and to return them. Chase had me go to a bank and sign a form to explain this which I did to help this business out, Chase then explains that they cannot return the funds due to our business not having the amount of funds in our account!!! Is that not theft by a bank? I will be removing our business from Chase today. That is insane and what a joke of a Bank Chase is. Stay away and find another financial institution as Chase does not have your back. Disgusting greed.

Original review: July 24, 2018

I opened a Checkings account at Chase because of their promo where they'd give you $150 for setting up direct deposit when opening an account. Also, they are compatible with virtually any virtual wallet or financial app in the market right now, and I like the convenience those things can bring. However, since I opened the account, I've had several overdraft charges that are simply ridiculous. While I have been advised they would occur anytime I hit a negative balance they would be charged, it is incredibly annoying. That never happened in my other checking account. If you don't have enough balance, the transaction is simply declined. Shrug.

The first time the overdraft charges took place, I went to the bank and they refunded them for me. It was two charges of $34 dollars on June 4th, 2018. I went to their branch and had it refunded on June 8th. From that day on, I reversed all the automatic payments and subscription services I had back to my previous checking account, which NEVER charged me any overdraft fee and simply declined any transactions or automatic charges if there was not enough balance in my account to cover them. The second time the overdraft charges happened were on June 11th, 12th and 18th. Like any other modern American citizen, it turns out I had more subscription services than I thought. I went there on June 22nd and they said this time they could only refund me for one of the charges.

Then I realized there was another charge on July 2nd and one on July 17th. Let me just advise that the one on July 2nd was for a $5 dollar Venmo transaction. Imagine being charge $34 dollars for simply having made a $5 dollar payment. ** you could've just declined that and I would've gone to Maverick and bought a mint and gotten $5 cash back. But no, Chase is not set up for that.

At first I thought this would be "good" because it would motivate me to make sure I'd always spend within my means and keep a "cushion" of at least $100 in my checking account to prevent that from happening. But transitioning has done more harm than good now. I have had this account for hardly 3 months, and I've been charged $248 in overdraft fees. Does that make up for the $150 they give you when opening the account? Certainly no. Am I happy they have refunded a total of $102 from the two times I complained? I guess.

But today upon calling them a third time in regards to the charges, they said there was absolutely nothing they could do. I will not be happy until I get refunded $146, which is the amount that has been taken from me in overdraft charges simply due to Chase's inability to decline services when there's no balance to cover them. How can they not refund that? Am I expected to compulsively check my account every two minutes to see my balance? Am I expected to be paranoid about every single subscription service I have to potentially cause me ridiculous overdraft charges? Is it that hard for a bank to simply decline a charge if there isn't enough to cover it? Wtf. I never had that issue with my University of Utah Federal Credit Union account. I am just waiting for a PayPal transaction to be credited into my Chase Checkings account now before I get it closed.

Original review: July 23, 2018

Have been with Chase for over 10 years. Until recently they has been o.k. My husband died in May of this year and they canceled our credit card without notifying me. I only found out when I tried to use it. They said since he was the primary they canceled the card. When I found out it was canceled I had funds transferred from my checking to pay off the balance of $149.99, I had forgotten I had set up auto payment so when the time came the auto payment was made for $149.99 leaving a credit balance of -149.99. They refuse to reimburse me and tell me that my husband has to request the refund. Do you believe that. They know he died. There has been many calls and letters but they still refuse to reimburse the funds. Guess they are just going to steal the money. They do not answer my letters anymore. I also requested they transfer to Rivermark CU the sum of $10,000 which was immediately deducted from my account.

I received a voicemail saying I needed to call the fraud dept. of Chase immediately. I called and talked to a complete idiot that did not speak good English. He ask security questions and then said he was going to text me a number which I should repeat back to him. Never received text. He then texted me twice more (according to him) and I never received either text. He said I would have to go into the Chase Bank and try to get more information. I went into my account and canceled the transfer of funds and it showed the cancellation on my account. The next day when I tried to go into my account I had a notice that access had been suspended. Made another useless call and no one knew anything and I would have to go into the Bank. I have to make a 30 mile round trip to the nearest Chase.

The customer service at Chase bank is pathetic to say the least. They might as well have robots. Probably get better service than these dummies they hire. They must not have a training program at all because all the customer service people I talked only knew how to transfer me to another department. Needless to say I will be closing this account and moving to another banking service that I know has to be better than Chase.

Original review: July 21, 2018

I deposited $11,500 into Chase so I can have cash reserved for my mother’s care in case she gets very ill after having surgery. 7 days after opening the account I went to take a look at it and was warned that the account was closed and my cash will be mailed to me! I was shocked??? No one called me to come back to Chase to take back my money, I was not given the opportunity to come back into a Chase branch to get back my money, and 3 weeks later I don’t see my money. They closed my account. I think because of a $220 bounced check that was corrected, over two years ago. I paid it back. But because of that, they don’t want me as a customer at all. But where is my money? I don’t see it in the mail anywhere. So I’m in the process of getting a lawyer because my mother has fever and infection post surgery and now I have no cash to buy antibiotics for her because Chase mishandled or stole my money.

Original review: July 21, 2018

They have weird rules to charge us fees and they are rude about it. They say there's nothing we can do. They are an abusive bank exploiting the little guys. Their ATM erroneously charged my account an extra several hundred dollars with a duplicate withdrawal. They never told me until I found it on my statement. If I had not found it they would have gotten away with stealing hundreds of dollars by duplicating ATM withdrawals, charging twice what you withdraw. When these issues are brought to their attention, they are blasé and indifferent. Their bankers act authoritarian and tell you they can't help you. They have no customer service. It's toxic.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I recently opened an account with Chase. I have been with Capital One for a couple years and they are fabulous, but I wanted the convenience of going into a local bank branch. Capital One doesn't have any local branches. I went to a Chase Bank ATM to deposit a check at 7:00pm 07/19/18 for $971.41. The pamphlet that I read said funds are usually available next business day. However, when I deposited, it said my funds will be held for 7 days. It would be available on 07/28/2018. I was given no option to retrieve my check. I was so frustrated! The check was a refund from Capital One on a recent vehicle payoff.

I called customer service this morning and was transferred to loss prevention, weird. The representative said she would attempt to get the check released. After about 7 minutes she came back on the phone and said, "Unfortunately, I can't release your check since this is your first check deposit that has been made on this account. We have to make sure Capital One has the funds." REALLY??? I'm sure Capital One is good for their check. So, now I am out $971 for the next 8 days until it clears. So ridiculous, I will be closing my account and staying with Capital One as soon as my check has been made available.

Original review: July 20, 2018

I am in the process of developing a sales location in the DFW complex. This is an offshoot from the Lisa Lawson Office Equipment company located in the greater New York area. Her outlet is in New Jersey. Another bank, Texas Star Bank, has been trying to block this extension. They have been spreading malicious lies in the banking industry. The local Chase bank is going along with this slanderous activity. Chase has confiscated $5,000 of an attempted international currency transfer made for partial payment of a shipment from Malaysia. The company's CEO is trapped in Malaysia due to this action. This complaint asks for Chase to quit interfering with International shipping and return the $5,000.

Original review: July 17, 2018

I have been banking with Chase for years and I have good credit history and never pay late on any of my account, so I just applied credit card from Chase, and guess what? I got denied, when I called them and asked why, they were so rude and told me some crazy reasons. I am very upset not only their poor customer service also, I questioned myself, why do I need to give them my money? Without our money, they will not get paid!!! I just applied at Capital One and got approved right away! How can I give you my money, put my money in your bank and you were so rude to me?

Original review: July 10, 2018

I made an overpayment to my Chase home equity account from a non-Chase bank. I called to correct and was told the funds would be deposited into my Chase account. 2 weeks and several calls later, I'm still waiting for my money. I have been told several different stories, now I have been told it will take 10 MORE business days to get my refund! I have 3 accounts with Chase that the funds could have been credited to. After banking with them for more than 25 years, I would expect better customer service. I also utilize B of A, and will now consider moving ALL my accounts from Chase. Customers are your business, please learn to value them!

Original review: July 9, 2018

DO NOT OPEN AN ACCOUNT WITH CHASE IF YOU VALUE YOUR MONEY. We opened our business account with Chase after banking our business with B of A for 10 years. We heard good things and thought to give it a try. WORST MISTAKE. Within 2 weeks after transferring all of our assets and customers through this new account, they decided to close our account with NO call or email, tying ALL of our cash reserves up until further notice for absolutely NO reason. "A check will be mailed in 10 days" is all we received from corporate. They literally told us that we have no right to even know WHY they did this. We are a small business, and cash is required for payroll, rent, taxes, and everything else involved in running a business.

Now we are stuck with the after effects of running our business without cash reserves for the next two weeks. I'm beyond disappointed and honestly shocked that any company would operate in such an unprofessional and dishonest manner. We are well connected with many up and coming small businesses and will advise them to use Bank of America or ANY OTHER BANK for all of their needs. I'm regretful of ever stepping foot into Chase.

Original review: July 9, 2018

So I went to cash a simple $200 check and I couldn’t believe the fee that they charged me $8. It’s so greedy for Chase to charge customers only because you don’t have an account with them. They don’t know that by being too greedy they are pushing customers away. Good luck. I won’t do business with them.

Original review: July 7, 2018

5 or more years ago, a law was passed that everyone had to sign an authorization form from their bank if they were willing to let their accounts go negative which would demand a steep penalty. This was from the economic recession area where banks gouged consumers. 3 times I've gone to Chase, both online and in the store, demanding that they stop letting my checking account become overdrawn. Every time they tell me that the way to resolve this is to put more money into my checking account. First, that's an asinine response. They shouldn't be that dense even if it's true. Second, there is a ** law against it. I can't figure out how incompetent they are across the board. Don't even know the laws in their own industry. Only bank to ever do this with me and they just can't get it together.

Original review: July 7, 2018

I recently lost my phone and my wallet which were connected through a phone case. My phone did not have a code on it so it was easy for someone to get into my phone. My banking information was all written down on a card in my wallet except for my PIN number. My mobile banking app allows me to enter the app with just one touch. I don’t have to enter a password or a username. Whoever found the phone got into my mobile banking app using my phone that was stolen and deposited a check for over 2000 dollars.

When I finally got to check my email after getting a new phone the next day I saw that there were alerts saying that a check was processing. I instantly called Chase and tried to explain that I lost my phone and my account information and that someone had made deposits on my account that I did not know about. Chase still blamed me and said that I would not be able to bank with them ever again and that they were closing my account.

This made me very sad and upset because I didn’t know anything of the checks that were deposited into my account and I was also locked out of my mobile banking app so I could not see if there were other transactions that were mad as well. I had already lost enough and they were not understanding at all. I talked to more than one representative and they all acted as if there was nothing they could and that I was at fault. I don’t want it to look like I had anything to do with the fraud that took place on my account. What could I do to have this overturned?

Original review: July 6, 2018

Chase Bank has loose security for online banking. Recently they allowed nearly $6000 to be stolen from 3 of my bank accounts via ACH transfers they did not verify. One transfer went to Pennsylvania, another to France and another to Ghana all in the same day and for similar amounts. Each transfer started with two deposits for less than a dollar and then the next day a withdraw of roughly $2000. Chase recognized after being informed that all three charges were fraudulent and refunded 2 of 3 charges. The third charge they refuse to refund because it is a business banking account. The business was started just a month prior and we will likely need to close up shop because of this loss which Chase recognizes as fraud but refuses to credit. Chase is taking advantage of their customers and needs to be held accountable. They have poor account security and are not being held accountable by our government. Shame on this HORRIBLE bank!

Original review: July 3, 2018

Chase is always the first bank to create rules that restrict customer freedom. They don't allow you to cash checks made out to cash and they don't allow someone to deposit money into your account. Their philosophy is warped and malicious. I recently asked them to call the account holder to verify the check since they refused to cash it because it was made out to cash. They said they couldn't because they didn't have a recorded line and that the customer would like deny having given authorization. They think that even their own customers are crooks. I refuse to do business with this bank.

Original review: July 2, 2018

One time I went into the bank with my daughter to open a savings account, so we went in and there were multiple employees and even less customers. We got called back and the lady said it takes 15 to open the account and she didn’t have time. Confused I said, "Well we can have someone else help us" and she said, "No they are busy" (without even asking them). So I walked outside and said, "I’m sick of people not doing their only job." So I talked to the stand in manager and she had someone else help us and I said, "Nope. Changed my mind. She will use another bank," and went to a credit union with excellent customer service.

Then I had to deposit cash into my parents' account at Chase and the teller said, "No we can’t deposit cash into their account. You need to get a cashier's check." Now this is a bank where you go to get cash or deposit cash and they wouldn’t take cash. So once again had to talk to a manager and he said he could do it. I don’t see why they want minimum wage raised if these people can’t do their one and only job. Never again will I use Chase and will switch my direct deposit to another bank.

Chase expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Chase is the consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM), a major global financial services firm. Chase Bank’s reach spans almost half of America’s households.

• Services: Chase’s services span the banking sphere and include personal banking, small business lending, mortgages, credit cards, auto financing and investment advice.

• Highly ranked: According to their website, Chase has received numerous awards and recognition for their products and services.

• Digital banking: Chase is at the forefront of electronic banking including mobile, online, e-pay, account alerts and more.

• Financing options: With everything from student loans to home equity lines of credit, Chase Bank has the financing options for students, military, home buyers, business owners as well as typical consumers.

• Account rewards: Chase products may include special rewards and promotions. Chase offers a variety of checking and savings accounts for retail customers, including free, no-fee options and interest earning accounts.

• Best for: Chase Bank offers suitable banking products for all consumers.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg

New York
NY
www.chase.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business