3.46/5
Based on 1,924 ratings submitted in the last year

Chase Bank

Chase personal and small business credit cardholders can earn cash back and points for travel, complete balance transfers and more. Chase credit cards are available with or without an annual fee and come with access to mobile banking, free credit management tools, plus privacy and security features. Chase cards aren’t the easiest to get approved for, but access to the Chase Ultimate Rewards program makes them worth considering.

Chase Gallery (6)
View More View More

3292 Chase Bank Consumer Reviews

Original review: June 20, 2019

Dalton was the best customer service rep. I have ever experienced.He had a smile in his voice. He made me feel as if he would take care of all my anxiety concerning my account. He did exactly that. He made me want to call everyone and tell them to switch to Chase bank because they actually care. After the exchange I asked to speak to his supervisor. His name was Damion. He told me this was the second praise he received that day concerning Dalton in Arizona. I found the manager, Damion to be just as pleasant as Dalton was. I persisted to ask for his supervisor. When I was informed he was not there I made up my mind to write this review.

I love Chase bank, because of the customer service. I do not have a lot of money but they treat me like I am their most prized customer. I would recommend this bank any day of the week. If you want a bank that makes you feel important whether you have 5 dollars or 5000 dollars this is the perfect bank. Thank you, Barbara **, Texas.

Original review: June 5, 2019

My bank ATM card hacked multiple times and it’s from Itunes all the time. I will call customer service and they will ask about what happen then send me a new ATM card, and today it happened again and this is my 4th ATM card. As usual, I called Chase customer service, same process.. but this time I went to the bank and spoke with one of the Representative, his name is Edson ** (Chase Branch, Oakhills Shopping Center in Bailey Rd, Pittsburg California), he was great and very helpful! He called someone from Chase regarding my claim report and asked all the questions I’m concerned about. He even pulled my bank history and gave me all the advice. He told me that it was all FRAUD. He took his time to help me out! Thank you Edson! I really appreciate your help!

Get expert buying tips about Banks and Credit Unions delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 24, 2019

I was laying down on my bed today super depressed when a Chase customer service staff with Staff ID ** called me just to check on how I was doing with my new account. I have been a Chase customer for more than 6 years. Not one day has any staff called. It is true the staff called to know the new account he opened was going. I say thank you to you for reaching out when you did and been my MVP customer service agent of all time.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

Chase is not a perfect bank but it is a good bank. They have convenient hours and great locations. They also offer state of the art services that help you avoid standing in line. You can easily make check and cash deposits and get bills in any denomination you choose without ever having to speak to a teller. The mobile app is great too. You can easily transfer funds and set up to be notified of any account activity immediately as it occurs. At my local branch the customer service agents are friendly and helpful. I am typically leery of banks in general but I do feel somewhat secure with Chase.

Original review: July 31, 2018

I have at this time a great experience with Chase. Chase is global oriented and thoughtful of a client business relationship with Chase. My daughter and I have had accounts with Chase for over 20 years never to feel unwanted, mistrusted or below Chase as a client. I talk with the bankers of how my business works with a response of understanding I am a bit more rare than the next account. I have specialty clients and investors. I so far feel confident in Chase. I would recommend Chase for money services.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chase?

Original review: June 19, 2019

I have been with Chase Bank when they were Washington Mutual (a long time). I have always had a great experience and have referred several people. However, my last two encounters with the customer service (800 number) has been horrible. Most recent I called today to inquire on a online payment that I purchased Monday. Now my experience Monday evening was great, the representative Kendra was helpful when I explained my situation (including the fact that the purchase was made online with a debit card). She ensured me the stop payment was successful, that my account would be charged $30, etc. She further informed me that my refund should hit as soon as Tuesday. I called back today Wednesday June 19, and had the unfortunate pleasure of speaking with Janice. I explained the entire situation again and wanted to check in an ETA for my refund.

She immediately says that I misunderstood and that ACH payments cannot have a stop payment. I told her that I got a completely different story Monday and I was even charged the $30 stop payment fee. She continued with saying that I was the one who misunderstood and that it was a breakdown in communication on my part. I was completely taken aback in how rude and negative she was while I explained my situation. It just so happens that this is the same woman who was horrible the first time I had a bad experience with Chase bank. I asked her if the stop payment wasn’t possible then why was my account charged. She finally offered to refund the stop payment fee (which would not have happened if I didn’t call and inquire in my refund). Nevertheless I am so disgusted with the behavior of this representative that I am truly considering taking my money elsewhere.

I am suggesting that these people receive more training so the customers are not told incorrect information and are definitely not talked down to like we are idiots. I know the conversation I had with the rep Monday and it was fully explained, at that time it should have been made known about not doing stop payments on ACH transactions. Not today when I called and was belittled for my inquiry on my refund. I truly have some thinking to do in changing banking institutions.

Original review: June 19, 2019

Chase Bank does not give a care about my financial hardship and forced me to make a settlement and my FICO score has decreased because of this. I've learned my lesson with Chase, JMorgan's mission and value are failure to meet the needs of customers, undoubtedly. Chase CEO and employees, your organization will be in a deep trouble if you keep this doing and does not offer the assistance such as interest low rate and help the needs of clients. I left Chase for GOOD! Chase is one of dirty businesses. I highly recommend Discover card. If anyone has a hard time with Chase, application for the Discover Card, they have an excellent service and always provide the customers' need and desire.

Original review: June 18, 2019

On Wednesday I sent in two checks to pay off my balance on my credit card (both in the same envelope with my statement stub). One was for 13.92, the other for 22,557.75. On Monday I saw that they had credited my account for 13.92 on the previous Friday, but still showed I owed $22,557.75. I called customer service because their policy stated that they would credit your account by 5pm the day they received your payment. The customer service supervisor said they did not receive my check for 22k, only the one for $13. When I told them that was impossible because they were in the same envelope, they said they must have gotten stuck together. I asked them to please go check and find the check for 22k. They said they couldn't because they shred the checks as soon as they post them (which they obviously didn't post the check for over 22,000 dollars I sent in!).

I asked how they missed this check and they said it was done by machine and a human NEVER touches their checks. The supervisor told me to prove that the check had cleared my account and they would credit it to my bill. The check was from a title company, so I now have to go back, to the title company, have them place a stop payment, issue a new check, and resend the check. This will mean the check will now not get to Chase before my payment is due, which means I will now owe another month of interest.

I honestly believe that Chase just shreds or trashes any check that is a large amount so they can get extra interest and says they didn't get it. This leaves the customer with no way to prove they paid. I am so disgusted with this company. The customer service was horrible and the process of shredding checks without double checking that they have been posted is unheard of! If this isn't fraud I don't know what is.

Original review: June 17, 2019

Setting up an online account has turned into a part time job. I simply want to change an external account. The online system will not let me add a new account. The help desk doesn’t listen and wants me to contact my external bank, even though I’m set up automaticity with them. Thanks for the runaround.... Time to refinance with a bank that is local and understanding.

Original review: June 16, 2019

I have been a Chase Bank personal and business customer for as long as I can remember. I transferred money using Zelle and it was flagged for fraud. I called the fraud department on Saturday and she made me verify all my information and then said, "You are good to go but your last transaction was cancelled so you will have to resend it" which I did which immediately relocked my account. I called back this time and talked to Mariz who informed me I have to wait till Monday to go to a branch to show 2 forms of ID. I stated I am a 24/7 business and I only bank with Chase and you can't hold my account hostage, I was then transferred to Judie who was as useless as a human being could be but then Jeffrey the supervisor took the prize. When he refuse to assist me hung up and played a recording asking a loyal business owner never to call back??? What??

This is what this country has become. They outsource these jobs to overseas and they could care less about a relationship of a long time customer. Monday morning my loyal one bank dealings is done and I will transfer my account to multiple banks. What a shame. I asked over and over if you have an emergency who would you call and that is who I need to speak with. They said no chain of command is available which is even more scary than him hanging up on me with a prerecorded message telling me never to call back. What a complete joke. They could cripple my business operations and nobody would care.

Original review: June 15, 2019

I have been a customer at Chase for 16 years. I have recently experienced some financially difficulties and have been unable to pay the full balance on my credit card. In May I was able to pay some towards the balance but this month I am unable to pay anything towards the balance. Now mind you, I have already explained my situation to 4 CSR's. So, 5 days AFTER my payment was due for June, they reported a 1x30 on my credit, which dropped my score 48 points! To say I am livid is an understatement. Do not do business with this company. They are greedy and money hungry!

Original review: June 14, 2019

Don't recommend Chase. All they do is charge you overdraft fees. You check your bank balance and it will show you have money available and once you spend some of that all of a sudden you will have all these overdraft fees. That's how they make their money. I got charges 2 overdraft fees in the same week. It's ridiculous. I don't have a job to afford $70 just in fees. Will be switching banks soon.

Original review: June 11, 2019

He was very rude, accusing me of me committing fraud on my account, with my account was hacked many many many times and I kept calling and changing my password, changed my email, changing my username and kept getting hacked. Didn't want to do anything about it. Nothing and my account gets overdrawn under $111 and I got to be the one to pay for it. So until I pay for that I have to wait but I'm not going to pay for something that I didn't do or had no part of, and they should have caught it before it hit my account. I never even touched the money. They took the money back out and as they took the money out they overdrafted my account on their own. Happened twice in two days. They fix it the first time.

In the second time when it happened it didn't fix it again and they accuse me of doing it with my card, was shut down and turned off because of the fraud. So I don't know how I did it without my credit card or anything in my account was locked. They did not want to help, the're very rude, and they're very unresponsible and they don't want to help nobody. Direct deposits, and everything take forever to even post. I'm changing Banks because of this. It's my second Bank of change in less than 6 months, another Wells Fargo in my eyes.

Customer come first, and not to be disrespectful to us. My account is locked till the investigation is done, and till I pay that $111.00 off when I'm not the one who over drafted it. They did for miscalculating my account. I had 58 cents in my account when the fraud happened and then realized what they did and took what they deposited in and 111.00 dollars more and left me with 111.00 in debt. My overdraft protection was on and my card coverage. So how idk. This is a dirty money hungry bank. I'll be going to the BBB about this and other places. Thanks for your ** service. I'm moving to another bank.

Original review: June 11, 2019

After 2 hours on the phone and speaking with over 12 people with foreign accents that could not be understood, I still could not get my account closed. I am a business owner and my reason for closing the account is due to the fact that Chase is greedy and taking money out of my account that was not authorized. If the $34 means so much to them - let them have it. But, they still will NOT close my account and it is certainly not worth all the time and aggravation. Don't let them get their hooks into you. I will never deal with Chase or Paymentech ever again.

Original review: June 10, 2019

Over 3 months ago I received a wire transfer for a little over $2000, and I had no clue where it came from. After speaking with my mother I assumed it was direct deposited refund check of some sort. I waited 2 months to spend any of it because I assumed if it was a mistake it would be taken out of my account within days or a week at the latest. As I was going home Friday evening I received a notification from my online banking that my balance was 0. I was alarmed, especially since I did not receive any notification from my bank of fraud. I called at least 5 different Chase phone numbers before actually getting through to anyone and 3 of the calls were "dropped". After being transferred to 3 different department they finally got me to the correct department that deals with wire/book transfers. They then informed me that the Wire Transfer was deposited into the wrong account and they drained my account to to balance out that transaction.

The guy on the phone said they had my name which is why that money got sent to my account. I then proceeded to tell him that they drained my account, and that I had no money in which he stayed silent. That money got put into my account by accident.. Okay, but when the bank found out about it why was I not informed? I did not know it was as easy as just having someones name to wire transfer money into a bank account. I will most definitely be cancelling my banking with Chase. Especially when they could not even inform me about a situation that was happening with MY bank account.

Original review: June 7, 2019

First, I opened my account online, only to receive the free 200.00 offer for keeping my account open for 6 months. My first check wasn't deposited directly. When I went into the branch to cash my check (which was from a Wells Fargo business account) I was advised that Chase would have to hold my check for a few days and could only give me 100.00 for then until the check cleared. I asked why they couldn't contact Wells Fargo to verify the funds were good. I was advised that they couldn't do that and that I would just have to wait. My wife took a picture of the check and deposited it into her Bank of Oklahoma account through a mobile deposit, without me even being on her account. Bank of Oklahoma verified the funds.

After the 20th business day of waiting (which is in fine print on the alleged $200.00 coupon offer), I called Chase and was advised to wait a few more days. After a few more days, I called back and was advised that I would not receive the $200.00 because I was supposed to receive a coupon offer, but did not receive one and that the account had been open for 21 days, so the offer was no longer valid for me. And, that the previous representative did not notate what she told me (to wait a few more days for my $200.00 deposit). The branch manager basically advised me that there was no notation so she believed her employee over the customer (me).

I am closing my account (as soon as my outstanding checks clear) and moving to Bank of Oklahoma. They don't offer the $200.00, but they are much more professional, give accurate information, post debits before credits, mobile banking, better offers for monthly checking account fees, and they "DO NOT CHARGE YOU TO SPEAK TO CUSTOMER SERVICE AFTER SO MANY CALLS REGARDING YOUR ACCOUNT!!"

Original review: June 4, 2019

I am on social security and went to Chase to pull out my paycheck for food and rent. They were not open yet so I used their ATM. I used my social security debit card. The ATM kept my money and printed out a slip telling me they could not dispense money at this time and it also had where they pulled my balance from my social security card. Now my card has no money on it so I went to the bank when they opened. They told me it's happened before and there is nothing they can do about it my social security bank has to fix it. I am a member of Chase bank but will not be for long. They also said they would not give my 3 dollar fee back for the atm that it was my card charging it, which social security says it is not. Now I have to wait for Social security card mails me a form I send it back and wait for money to go back on card. I get paid once a month and have no money to pay my rent or eat.

Original review: June 3, 2019

Chase stole money from me. I had 3,500 $ on my checking account after my direct deposit hit on Friday. I withdrew 600 that day so I could buy money orders for my bills. Later on that day I got a message from Chase saying my account has been canceled. I wasn't able to use online banking or nothing. They just closed it without a warning. Next day I went to the bank to see what happen. They told me they don't want to do business with me anymore. I was able to get 1100 out from my direct deposit. They told me that's all I have and they gave me a slip saying zero balance. The other money is not on there. It shows it was deposited but I don't know where it went.

Their ca was very rude, hanged up on me 2 times. When I called to find out where my money was that I got from selling my car no one will tell me anything. Can anybody please help tell me what can I do? I can't pay for my apt or feed my kids. I am very disappointed in Chase. I thought they were the best bank but this is bs. I had no automatic payments on anything, the money just disappeared. I had account with them over 10 years.

Original review: June 2, 2019

At Chase's insistence I updated my mobile app that I have been using successfully with the same password for several years. After the update I was unable to get into the mobile app because it repeatedly said that I had the wrong password. When I called to report this problem I stated that I did not want to use the option of getting a new password because they required either SS# or account # be sent via email. The first rep was sympathetic but could not help me and passed me on to an “expert“. The expert offered neither sympathy nor any help that was useful. She said nothing about the app update possibly causing the problem. After our conversation I was very frustrated and decided that I would delete the mobile app and reinstall it. Sure enough my old password worked perfectly after I did this. I now have a suggestion for Chase: SOME OF YOUR “EXPERTS” NEED UPDATING THEMSELVES.

Original review: May 31, 2019

I made an error in trying to consolidate my bills. My credit rating was 7.4 and all bills paid. This company that was consolidating let my bills go in default where I thought they were going to help with interest I was accruing. Chase called. I pulled out of this company and got everything back on track with creditors costing me well over $2000. Then Chase rewards me for this by reviewing me when things were bad and closing my accounts. I'm pulling out. None of my other creditors knifed me in the back this way. Chase is too big. Don't care. Other banks want my business so out of here soon as can switch things over to another bank.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I just want to say that Chase is a horrible bank to deal with. Chase canceled my debit account as a new card was in route which was a 1 week wait. I was not able to release any funds because they sent out a check with my remaining funds without telling me ahead of time and of course I was not able to use my bank card if my entire account was canceled. The communication with this bank lacks tremendously. I also received a letter after the cancellation telling me to cancel any incoming deposits or to wire transfer funds to a new account. How can I transfer funds with a closed account? You CAN'T! I would have done that if I received a letter way before cancellation. I should have received the letter way before the cancellation because now I have an incoming deposit that I have to wait to receive because Chase canceled my account with bad timing and communication.

Also now I have to wait an additional week for my remaining funds because of Chase's incompetence that I intended to use with the new debit card that I could not use because of this account shut down. Thanks for nothing. Do not bank with Chase. If they can't live up to their bank's standards, they will not live up to yours. Save yourself the hassle.

Original review: May 29, 2019

So over the course of 03/18 to present day I have had several transactions from the Virgin islands and Lagos Africa... See how that's a pretty big red flag.... These people deflected any statement and went back to, "You should read your statements more often". I understand my part of accountability but seriously they only took care of things within a 60 day time frame and constantly kept saying they are protected. Spoke to the claims, fraud, supervisors. All were useless saying the same thing. Part of your description as a company is fraud prevention. I didn't find this last year or even 6 months ago. Chase is hands down horrible. I will never recommend this institution.

Original review: May 29, 2019

I been fighting a dispute with Chase Bank for almost 9-10 months now. What happen: I got a bad service for my car from a merchant and he damaged it. What I did: called Chase to get the charged dropped. What they did: "We need evidence." What happened: over the course of 9-10 months - I gave them evidence 3- 4 separate times. At first they just wanted a letter from a mechanic saying the part was broken (got it but wasn't enough). Then they needed a real estimate (got it but it wasn't enough). Now they told me I need to repair the part and show them the receipt to show that the damage was actually real. (Got it paid 2000$ to get my car repaired and they even use that evidence.)

I later find out the evidence I gave them wasn't sufficient (apparently my evidence wasn't real enough but the money paid/lost to get my car repaired and get a receipt was real?). On top of that they told me they would send me letters to reopen the case - (never got it). I had to call them 6-8 times a month begging to give me their address so I can send them a written letter to reopen the case. And cleverly they only gave me the address when it was "Too late to reopen the dispute". They led me on saying they were fighting it but in reality it was closed a while ago. They also would send me to "the benefits team" knowing they had no way of helping me. Or they would just hang up on me.

Then when I called them they would bring the excuse - you should have sent us a written letter saying you wanted reopen the case (I couldn't 'cause you guys never sent me mail and wouldn't give me an address to send my own letter too, until it was too late of course). Their other excuse was that "the research we did shows that you gave us insufficient evidence." Yet they didn't use the evidence that costed me real money to fight the case" (even though they asked me for it saying it would be the hammer that concretes everything and I would refunded for the damages I paid to repair). Now I have to pay the charge after I paid for the damage.

Original review: May 29, 2019

There is no fare to compare this bank with the others in my region because for the third time I submitted request to get credit card from Chase Bank but no response while they ask me to send my ID and SSN in order to verify my information then no response. On other hand I have two credit cards one from BOA and Discover and I have a good job.

Original review: May 28, 2019

I am a small business owner. I tried to make a bank transfer from my ONLINE ACCOUNT. One would expect these things to go through within a few hours. IT HAS TAKEN 3 DAYS AND IS STILL PENDING!!! WTF? The first time I made this same transfer I was asked for my user ID and Password to my other account by Chase bank. I reluctantly provided it and then changed it right away. I just lost an employee because I couldn't pay him due to the transfer pending. I could have traveled 4 hours one way to pull the cash out and hand deliver it BUT I INSTEAD RELIED ON THE ON-LINE BANKING that Chase recommended I use. What an ABSOLUTE nightmare!

I have been with the bank for only a year and am closing my account with Chase forever! Our wonderful Nation bailed this bank out during our 2008 recession. This bank should have been allowed to fail. My RECOMMENDATION to any business or person looking use Chase bank is to: run away!! Do not use this bank, you will regret the experience! They have nice people working for them but the business as a whole sucks!

Original review: May 28, 2019

I was a loyal Chase customer for 10+ years. I decided to do some business online and someone asked if they could pay me through Zelle. I told them I would accept a Zelle payment once they proved they were the account holder. A screenshot of their account with their name on it, a debit card picture, ID, something that verified they were the owner of the account. Zelle's TOS states the payment is permanent once they send it because it is sent from the account holder's account directly. The trade went perfect. Within a week, Chase froze my account. I called them and told them, the person sent a VIDEO of them logging into their account and showing me they did in fact, own the account. Chase refused to let me send the video, a link to the video on Google Drive or ANY proof that the person meant to send the money.

Instead, they froze my account, refused to give me answers, debited the amount from my account and put my account under review. I called several times and offered proof that the person who sent the money was the account holder and Chase said they did their own internal investigation and found that the money was fraudulently sent to my account and they stole the funds from my account and ended our banking relationship of over 10 years. In my opinion, if a person claims fraud, they should gather ALL of the evidence to see I was scammed and the person got both the item we traded AND the money. Chase cost me SEVERAL THOUSANDS of dollars in business refunding people after we traded. My working theory is that scammers know Chase will side with them so they used that to their advantage.

Original review: May 26, 2019

I had not received a replacement card in the mail for a card to soon expire. I called a week prior to expiring for a new card and was told my current card would work until the new card was activated. I had the service rep repeat this as I couldn’t afford a deactivated card since my family is moving this weekend. The card ended up being deactivated despite what was said and worse yet upon calling back I found that they couldn’t reactivate my current card and basically said sorry. Now I’ll go through the holiday weekend and moving without access to my account. I will no longer be banking with Chase.

Original review: May 25, 2019

I went into the Chase bank in Green Valley, AZ (210 West Continental) to set up an account. I wanted to set up my account and a linked account for my son. There were no people in the bank and several employees doing absolutely nothing yet I was told that they only had time to set up one account. On top of that they were rude about the whole situation.

Original review: May 24, 2019

We had two business accounts with Chase. They canceled our POS, credit cards, and accounts without warning or justification. They just sent a letter AFTER THE FACT, stating after serious consideration they decided to close our accounts. While our accounts were closed and waiting for the checks of the balance to arrive in the mail, we incurred many fees from our auto-pay accounts. I was told by Chase that we SHOULD have received a letter in advance, but no letters or any notification was given in advance. If you are doing business, avoid this unreliable and unethical bank. Too big to fail, but that does not prevent them from treating their customers like dirt.

Original review: May 23, 2019

This bank’s customer service is atrocious. Since the beginning of my account a couple years ago it's been issue after issue. Now it's become a weekly headache. First off I used their QuickPay feature and had asked prior to using it if there was any protection. The guy swore it was 100% guaranteed that It was just as safe as using PayPal. He said they would have the customer's back if anything fishy had happened. I went against the gut in my feeling and found out Chase is full of crap. I was scammed out of $300 and when I called Chase's numerous times they wouldn't help me at all. They wouldn't help after being told I was covered and safe sending someone money.

I had to call the other app Chase is paired with when it comes to QuickPay. I was told it was the bank's fault and I should have them rectify it. I was also told to give the bank the Information of the person who scammed me since they also had Chase. Long story short I was told by a rep they don't care if another Chase customer was scamming because they aren't hurting Chase. They wouldn't look into anything and on top of that they suspended my online account. So not only did I lose money I had to pay by having my account suspended.

On top of this every other week they decide to charge overdraft fees. We have enough money in the account at all times & if overdrawn we transfer money over. But this is where the crooked Chase system decides to get over on the average Joe. We transfer the money over, it's accepted because we see the account clearly go from negative a few bucks to positive. The money comes ouT one account and Into other and we think everything is fine. The next day they charge us a fee and miraculously the money we transferred never moved over. So this has been happening close to every week and they continue to steal our hard earned money.

My wife's a RN and I'm in the FDNY Academy at the moment and we have a 4 month old and a 8 year old. That money can be used for food, diapers, formula but no We have to be punished and taken advantage of by these thieves because they feel they can. They continue to take our money and never rectify it. it is starting to add up to over a few hundred monthly on this horrible bank. Please STAYYYY AWAY!!!! If you’re thinking Chase don't do it. You have better chance getting a prepaid debit card & hiding money in a mattress. Because at the end of the day they truly do nothing for us. The banking system is ran on all of our money we collectively put in and yet they feel they are above us and shouldn't answer to their shady practices. Please I warn you stay away.

Chase expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Chase is the consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM), a major global financial services firm. Chase Bank’s reach spans almost half of America’s households.

• Services: Chase’s services span the banking sphere and include personal banking, small business lending, mortgages, credit cards, auto financing and investment advice.

• Highly ranked: According to their website, Chase has received numerous awards and recognition for their products and services.

• Digital banking: Chase is at the forefront of electronic banking including mobile, online, e-pay, account alerts and more.

• Financing options: With everything from student loans to home equity lines of credit, Chase Bank has the financing options for students, military, home buyers, business owners as well as typical consumers.

• Account rewards: Chase products may include special rewards and promotions. Chase offers a variety of checking and savings accounts for retail customers, including free, no-fee options and interest earning accounts.

• Best for: Chase Bank offers suitable banking products for all consumers.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg