1.69/5

Last updated: April 17, 2018

2899 Chase Bank Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 17, 2018

I would not bank with Chase if they reopened my account for free, matched my biweekly direct deposit from my employer AND gave me a 5 percent interest rate on top of that!! These people are a nightmare, from over the phone to in person behind a counter. I actually had an account rep get UP from helping me, start helping someone ELSE because he was on hold with account verification services (and this was after sitting in a lobby for 30 minutes) then, after he hung up he explained he would have to reopen my account and because I was there late; (Reiterate, sat in an empty lobby at 3:25 pm for 30 minutes while he chatted with a teller) he would have to do it another time because it took close to an hour to do so.

I explained I work 12 to 14 hour days, 7 days a week and had to beg to get off early to be there at 3:25. There wasn't any other day I could get off, and he literally said "not my problem" (They didn't close till 5pm). Then, I told him, "Fine...just give me my money." So he cut me a check and then the teller refused to cash it, claiming she didn't know where it came from when the rep sat in his office and handed it to me for the amount owed when they closed out my account. This is all after Chase closed my checking account with a positive balance without any contact or communication, because I had to start my account set up online. I went with Huntington instead and have had a wonderful experience, even their customer service and tellers are polite.

Original review: April 17, 2018

Utterly disappointed with Chase bank and customer service! Recently got an auto loan and have been trying to pay it off. The amount financed is incorrect, I am told to get it fixed then call back and paying it off will be no issue. Call back after getting the amount corrected only to find out that I CANNOT pay it off because they only allow 9,999.00 to be paid per day. (No mention of this the day before and I was very clear about my intentions). I ask to speak to someone who can stop the interest as of today since I am only being stopped from paying it off by them and their policies. The supervisor I spoke to was rude and unhelpful, in the end I was told they would not do anything about the interest. I ended the conversation by politely letting the supervisor know that because of this I will never finance anything or participate in financing anything through a company that finances through Chase bank, ever again. Very dissatisfied doesn't even begin to explain it.

Chase Bank | Top 2899 Reviews and Complaints | ConsumerAffairs

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: April 17, 2018

On Saturday April 14, 2018 I checked my account and I was overdraft $9.00. I tried to make a transfer but the system was partially down, so I made the transfer on Sunday April 15, 2018. Monday April 16, I was overdraft $30.00, I went to the bank that same night to deposit $70.00 and by Tuesday April 17 morning I was overdraft $22.00. I called the bank and they told me that the $9.00 that I transfer on Sunday was not enough to cover for both translations since the overdraft for $9.00 didn't process till Monday, I don't understand if the $9.00 were showing overdraft on Saturday and I made a transfer on Sunday why do I still get charge on Monday. My opinion is that Chase is overcharging, I would like someone to overlook this matter of overdraft charges from Chase Bank.

Original review: April 16, 2018

Submitted a balance transfer check for payment of car repairs. Was notified recently that check was returned stamped account closed. Called Chase and was told they had not received check. Who returned check if Chase didn't?

Original review: April 14, 2018

I deposited a large amount check that was a temp check. My customer handwritten their company name on the check. When I was depositing it, I asked the teller if it was ok to deposit it. She told me that there will be a 10 day hold on the funds. Next day they restricted my account. I couldn't make any more deposits, use my debit card, just like they closed my account without any notice.

I never deposited a bad check in that account. My deposits were over 100K in that account every month. I contacted their customer service. I got the usual runaround. I asked to talk to a supervisor. After explaining the situation, she told me to have my client go to a branch with two forms of ID and articles of the corporation showing that she was an officer of that corporation with bank paperworks showing that she was an authorized signer on that account that she wrote the check from.

Next day, I contacted my client and explain the embarrassing situation to her and she agreed to join me at one of their branches. She also told me that the money was already deducted from her checking account. I went there 30 minutes earlier. I talked to the branch manager and told her that my client was on her way to verify that check. I also told her that the check had been cleared and paid by her bank. The manager called the fraud prevention department. Then they changed their story 180 degrees. They said that they had to verify everything on their side with the other bank. And my client showing up with the requested documents won't help the situation. I think this is an excuse for them to hold the large funds a little bit longer for whatever reason. But I'm done with these thieves. I will switch my bank account to another bank and I will warn other people not to use this bank.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Chase?

Original review: April 13, 2018

I’m pretty good at looking at my statements on my phone and I saw a check that was deducted from my account for 90 dollars... I clicked on the check image and it’s someone’s personal check that was written out to someone else but was deducted from my account. I was surprised that this can happen. I called the bank. They transferred the call to recovery. They credit my account but I’m left with the image on my account of the check... which includes their name, address, and account information... the rep said it's common. Out of 500 one is always put in wrong account... then she changed it and said, "Oh it’s not that common." I asked her isn’t there a HIPAA law against this? She laughed and said that’s just medical related... I know it is but I figured they have a law that requires confidential on accounts. I mean to know that someone can access an account and routing number is pretty scary.

Original review: April 13, 2018

After being a Chase customer for over ten years, they decided my deposit was too high of a dollar value for someone of my past financial amount, and has chosen to hold my deposit for the federally allowed ten days. This was a printed check. Being sent to “loss prevention” to even discuss my account leaves the impression that they think I’m a criminal. In my opinion, Chase is the worst place to go unless you want nothing in return for being a faithful customer for over a decade. Go local. This bank is nothing more than a credit card company, masquerading as a bank. Don’t waste your time on a computer bank such as this.

Original review: April 12, 2018

On 4-9-18 Deposit two checks into my account with Chase, Sent me a email letting me know that I checks was accept, 4-10-18 Chase put a hold on my debit card and account, I called to find out what is wrong. Chase coming telling me one of the checks did not go through which I know is a lie because we called the other bank and they said they paid it. Well then Chase come telling once the checks clear then I can use my card. Well I was clear and I still can't use my card and my account is been closed. The worst bank ever. Don't care nothing about their customers. Very rude people. Don't bank with them.

Original review: April 10, 2018

** is one of very few employees at the Chase branch in Naperville, IL that is professional and helpful. He appears to be overqualified at his position and was a pleasure to work with. I recommend more people like him be promoted, as this branch does not have many helpful, polite employees. Their current rating is very low, and could use more employees like **. Their branch address is listed as 55 S Main St Suite 175 Naperville, IL 60563.

Original review: April 10, 2018

Applied for a Chase Sapphire credit card that advertised an intro offer of a $0 annual fee. Once I received my card they charged me $95. When I contacted them they told me that in that small window when I applied the offer was no longer being offered. The offer has ALWAYS been offered since I’ve been logging on to my acct, and is STILL being offered. But for that day and hour when I filled out the app, it wasn’t. They refused to take it off and they would not transfer me to any higher management to discuss. Will be canceling all Chase cards.

Original review: April 8, 2018

Fees on fees for using my own money, $75 in the space of a month in either $2.50 or $5 increments. They have mismanaged a check when we started the account making us wait a week for a reissue. Will no longer be keeping my money here as they are only concerned with making a buck on the people that use it and in general my worst banking experience of my life.

Original review: April 6, 2018

My husband and I travel a lot and stay in different hotels. Our last trip to Hawaii we were offered a Marriott Card when staying at the Marriott Hotel. We obtained this card which is through Chase Bank. We do not bank with Chase but before our recent experience we were planning to switch banks to bank with Chase. We use this card a lot, would used it, pay it off. So they raised the credit limit amount.

About six months ago we were victims of a Scam. My husband and I invested a heavy dollar amount into a program that was Scamming consumers. We used four credit cards for this, and immediately called all four of them explained the situation and provided all documentation, disputing the charges. Wells Fargo immediately worked with us and got our money back. However, Chase took their sweet time to do anything. Every time I would call to speak to someone in regards to the matter, every time I would have to explain the whole situation and provide documentation. I didn't understand why they would say they were taking notes in the matter, when every phone call the new rep had no clue as to what was going on. I provided all necessary documentation and called disputing the charges the same exact time as with the rest of the credit cards used. Got all of them resolved within a timely matter, except my Chase card.

I must have spoken with over a dozen reps at Chase in regards to this matter and sent documentation about five times, twice faxed, once mail, twice emailed! Every time I called to check on the status, they claimed it was still being investigated, only to find out four months into it that they had closed the case due to no documentation from me??? I was livid, knowing how many times they kept making me send documentation. Called and spoke to a manager, which she said she can re-open the dispute and send documents again. This was early January 2018, dispute began October 2017. I re-sent Everything, with more documents this time. Kept calling, made sure they received everything, got confirmations on dates and wrote down names of every rep spoken to since the re-open.

About a month later, in February 2018, they closed the case, again I had to call to find this out that I was being charged this amount because I received a letter of past due amount. The reps at Chase said I didn't have to pay until the case was closed. I found out they closed the case, (without contacting me) due to the time that had already passed. Although it was them that took so long in this matter!! I spoke with a Supervisor in the Dispute Department today. His name he said was David **. Very rude! Would not listen to what I was saying and just kept saying the amount was owed, there was nothing they could do since too much time had passed. Would not even provide me with his last name! I said to him, "You're not even going to give me your last name?" After asking several times, he said, "NO."

They closed the dispute due to something they did or did Not do! Too much time passed because THEY took that time, had nothing to do with me! I provided all documentation plenty of times and kept up on it! It was negligence on their part! The company we had invested our hard earned money on turned out to be a Scam, there is an on-going investigation on them through the FTC, Bureau of Consumer Protection. Wells Fargo, as well as the other credit cards helped us, "the consumer" retrieve our money quickly, no runarounds. They quickly investigated and was on it. Chase, however, neglected their customer, neglected the proof provided, and provided Very Poor customer service.

I would NOT recommend anyone to bank with Chase! They do not care about their customers and are very poorly trained. I don't understand how one bank helped us resolve this situation, and another one neglected in helping us. Never will I bank with Chase, and I will continue to speak on the poor service provided to help others not bank with them either, so they don't go through the awful experience we went through! Such a waste of time, energy, & stress!

Original review: April 6, 2018

I recently had to close my account with Chase. I had only just recently opened an account with them when I had two non chase ATM withdraws that were made one after another out of my account. I did not lose my card and had it on me at all times. My dispute was denied so I contacted the 800 number to find out why it was denied. I was told by a very rude banker that it was denied due to the fact that my pin was used with my chipped card and due to the fact that chip is impossible to clone. I asked how it was possible as I obviously know it was not myself who made that withdraw and am concerned with the safety of my money. I was told the same thing over again on repeat and told that even if it were to happen again there's still nothing they can or will do about it. I voiced that it's unacceptable and that it only makes me more uncomfortable banking with them knowing there is no such security or guaranteed safety for my money.

The banker only replied with, "Is there anything else I could help you with today." I said, "Yes. I want to speak to a manager" and he unwillingly continued to notify me that there was nothing that could be done and that I'd be told so by anyone else. Once I spoke to whoever he then transferred me to. They immediately had attitude with me and gave me the exact same response ending with is there anything else she could do to help me today. Totally ignoring my issue and complaint. Chase has no such thing as customer service. I went to the bank the very next day to only be told there's nothing they can do due to the fact that it's impossible to clone a chipped card. They told me that I would need to go to the police to get a video footage of the ATM to prove it was not me. I contacted the Fort Lauderdale police department the very next day.

I was informed that I would need an address for the transaction, I called Chase back for the address and the police officer said it was impossible as it's in the middle of an apartment complex. I by this time was tired of playing man in the middle and verified with the office that I could get the bank to contact him directly to get the information and that it did not need to come from me directly. I went back to Chase the very next day with all this information only to be told that they cannot and do not deal with the police and cannot cooperate in assisting me.

When I said the address is incorrect they denied it and said that it is in fact the address where the money was drawn from even though they themselves could see it was in an apartment complex. They offered no further assistance or for of help to resolve the problem and that I was responsible for the cost. I closed my account immediately as I am not comfortable banking with a business that offers no form of protection, assistance or customer service. I have never experienced anything remotely close with any other bank. They couldn't careless what happens to your money with them as long as you eat the cost.

Original review: April 6, 2018

I opened an account on this "bank" and ended been the worst mistake I ever made in my life. I never felt so "nothing". Three days after, and for no logical reason and giving any explanation, this "institution" shutted down my account. I never in my life committed any crime and all my debts are up to date, none a single late payment, excellent credit score, working for No. 6 of Fortune 500, company in America, in the IT department (my incomes are very "decent" too). Anyway, they decided to close the account, and till today no answers. Very disappointing. Now, reading other people experiences, I'm sure this bank lose a client for life. P.S: I gave 1 star because no negative option.

Original review: April 5, 2018

I do NOT have a Chase Bank account. For the past 7 months, a total of 11 direct deposits that are issued to me, have been deposited into someone else's account. Only my name is on check but Chase has allowed my money to go into someone else's account. I have tried to contact Chase but no one will speak to me because I do not have an account with Chase! I also tried to change account info with the company sending my checks to Chase, but they can't change my account info without me confirming the last 4 digits they have on file now. How can I give that info... I do not have a Chase account?

If Chase kicked back this direct deposit because the name doesn't match them the company can help me but since they are accepting the direct deposit, they do not see that this is a problem. The amt is adding up and total is $14000.00 at this point and still growing. And yet, I couldn't deposit cash (small amt, $25) into a friend's Chase account even with their full name and acct # lol.

Original review: April 4, 2018

Headland, Atlanta, GA location is the only location in a 10-20 miles radius that serves primarily ** and there isn’t an option to make appointments with the banker. Why? Headland location is located in my community. I have gone to this location four times in 2 consecutive weeks because of the 2 hour wait; as there was only one banker. Excuse? The other bankers were on vacation and low staffing. This could be resolved if there was an opportunity to make appointments.

Original review: March 29, 2018

I have over a 800+ credit score. Have a savings and checking account, and an Amazon Chase credit card. I applied for a Chase Slate credit card to take advantage of the balance transfer of about 3k. They declined my application due to not being able to verify my information, after speaking with a representative instructing me on what I need to fax them. I tried to call to see if I could further verify and they said no. Ridiculous!!! Doesn't make any sense. Hurt my credit for nothing. BEWARE! In the fine print it does say that they decide to approve or decline you. But knowing what my score is I didn't think it'd be a problem. CHASE YOU SUCK!

Original review: March 28, 2018

I followed a dispute with Chase. The dispute department misinformed me on the dispute process. As a result they couldn't dispute the bill and did not follow up to hold themselves accountable. My testimony is that Chase Bank will not be accountable for miscommunication on their behalf. In my case it resulted in a loss of 190 USD. Don't bank with Chase.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I have been a loyal Chase customer for 10 years. The entire time I've been a customer I have been signed up for NO overdraft protection as the fees they charge are completely ridiculous. Although I am not signed up for overdraft protection I have been charged multiple overdraft transactions (that all accrued the same day) even after I put money in my account less than 24 hours after this happened - WHICH I was told I had 24 hours to put money in my account should this ever happen. Instead of refunding me the 70$ they took out as overdraft protection they told me they "understand" and "they're listening" (total bs) yet surprise surprise they didn't refund me the money. They don't care at all about their customers. They just lost a loyal customer over 70$. Chase can suck it.

Original review: March 27, 2018

I have been with Chase formerly Washington Mutual over 10 years now. Lately, they have purposely been holding my debit transactions months to weeks at a time only posting to my account when my balance reaches its lowest point. I believe this is done in the hopes of causing the account to overdraft resulting in penalties. They’ve waited 3 months to post a debit payment on my account and somehow processed a check the same day I wrote it well after banking hours. Oddly enough they hurriedly posted these transactions when account balance was running low usually before a scheduled direct deposit. In my opinion they are performing extremely shady business practices and therefore can no longer be trusted with my funds. I have decided to close accounts and move on to a bank I can trust.

Original review: March 24, 2018

I have been having a very bad experience with Chase Bank! They recently closed my account without giving me a reason and treating me very bad in the process. The worst part of this whole thing is that they are intentionally giving me bad credit ratings, sending back auto pay payments, and the worse thing they have done is closed my account. Then forcing it open so they can receive my direct deposit from work, then quickly closing it again without telling me they had my money. The only reason I found out they had my money was because I called my employer to find out what happened to my paycheck. They informed me that Chase had never returned it. Were they going to inform me? I have the feeling they weren’t! This is the most outrageous thing I have ever seen a company do.

Come to find out, I have been a victim of identity theft. I just returned home from a trip to Mexico and I believe that is where someone got a hold of my information. So not only am I victim of the theft, I have been victimized again by Chase Bank! What crooks! Is this how they do business? Isn’t there a government agency that I can turn to in regards to their actions? I’m going to check into it right now. They are wrong in what they have done! I’m going to see if I can make them pay for violating me worse then the people who stole my identity! Because if they are accusing me of some kind of wrongdoing, then they better have proof, but I know they don’t because I know I haven’t done anything wrong!

I now keep being turned down applying for another account, they must be blackballing me through the credit systems. This is terrible what they are doing! Plus, them returning the auto pays I had made me be late on a few bills and I’m now being charged fees from all the businesses that they didn’t pay. Which would have been covered by the money from my direct deposit paycheck that they took!

Original review: March 23, 2018

I have deposited a $4,500 check in my Chase account Aug 3 2017. I am writing this review 3/23/18. At this time Chase decided to steal the $ not depositing it to my account or returning it to my customer. They have no justification for their actions only saying it under review. I had spent hours on end with no vain, leaving me to seek legal action. Shame on them Criminals and Thieves!

Original review: March 23, 2018

On March 22nd, 2018 I called the 1800 number for Chase Customer Service. I spoke with a regular employee. I asked him to waive my insufficient fund fee I incurred yesterday. He then told me I had hit my limit on the fees that could be waived insufficient fund fees. I placed the concern that Chase Bank has a system they have created that takes insufficient fund fees from people, but no system that notifies the customer through text that says "Hey you incurred a sufficient fund fee today, here's a reminder to take care of that." The employee at Chase then proceeded to tell me they do have a system that does that. I placed another concern with this guy that why does Chase employees not tell people that they have had a couple insufficient fund fees and that they should set up that alert.

I then asked to speak with a supervisor. The supervisor's name was Patricia. I told everything I told the employee I was just speaking to. She said there's nothing she could do about waiving the insufficient fund fee. I said, "So Chase is okay with taking charges from people, but not telling them the customers they have an option of being alerted." She said she can't control what other employees do. I made the comment that there is no policy in place that Chase should notify people that they can get an alert. I said people have busy lives and work so checking their bank account is something they don't do every day.

To end the conversation, I said, "There are many banks out there. I bank with US Bank also that I just got a CD (Certificate of Deposit) with them, a credit card through them, and in the near future looking to buy a house and refinance my car. Based off this experience with Chase I will not be building that relationship with you guys that I am with US Bank. So, once I pay the insufficient fund fee I will be canceling my account with Chase." After that conversation with Patricia I called again to the customer service 1800 line. Spoke with a superior named Eden out of the Tempe, AZ call center (Call id# **) and told him the same thing that I told Patricia on the previous phone call. I told him I'd give Chase one more opportunity to save me as a valuable customer and he said the same things Patricia did. In brief, DO NOT BANK WITH CHASE BANK. I was warned before I banked with them to not and they were right.

Original review: March 19, 2018

Chase has a problem with their online bill pay that makes it impossible to pay a bill, they know about it and haven't notified their customers, making them go insane trying to pay their bills. This is outrageous and they must be punished. I have wasted hours of my time over a problem they are aware of and don't have the common decency to own up to it. Done doing business with these criminals.

Original review: March 19, 2018

On 3/18/18 made a cash deposit at the Chase ATM, the ATM shut down after the cash was inserted in the ATM, called Chase Claims to report and was told it will take weeks to credit my account for their faulty machine. Worst banking and resolution to its customers. Will be closing my account once my funds are credited.

Original review: March 19, 2018

I was recently told by Chase Bank that I was a preferred client since I am always ahead of schedule on paying my credit card. I was given a Visa Card with a set of new numbers to guarantee fraud protection in their eyes and still have it in my possession today. During the whole time during the investment we received I never had a negative balance, we did have charge backs but nothing that would exceed the norms of any online business.

We are PCI-DSS compliant have two billing applications and ACH to our employees payroll and vendors through ACH for all projects. We even accept ACH payments all through a third party source Intuit Quick Books, ebill, and FXIP through American Express. We have fully secure web portal that protects both the vendors and the clients. We are certified McAfee Security and PCI-DSS compliant specialists and we are in the 1% of the most secure servers on the internet. We received a 5 star rating from our first client through trusted site. Authorize.net, Visa and MasterCard all consider us certified developers and solution experts.

Then suddenly there was a letter in the mail stating that there was a non-reversible corporate decision to end all business with my company leaving us at the very precipice of our move from production to marketing and full operations. This decision without any reason whatsoever after 1.5 years of my life working 20 hours a day might go up in smoke due to the actions of Chase Bank. The stress, anguish and a level of disparity equal only in my mind to the death of a very close family member. If I can't get another bank soon all that I have worked for after almost losing my life 2 years ago would go to waste thanks to Chase Bank.

Original review: March 15, 2018

Very bad experience in this Branch. Only two teller in service and one almost out. The employees very slow. The rest is personal around the bank inside of the office. No one take control about the delay in the line for cashiers. Really very bad service.

Original review: March 13, 2018

For the most part Chase has been a nightmare to work with. I have had business and personal accounts with them and can say that they have serious issues concerning customer care. Let's talk FEES. How are Chase's overdraft fees even legal? My account went negative last night due to a couple very small unforeseen charges. I have my savings account elsewhere so in this account I use primarily for day to day expenses. I noticed last night that my account was negative so I added funds (probably a little too late around 10:30pm) and thought, okay we're good. NOPE, woke up this morning to 3 late fees of $34 each to equal $102. That was the penalty for 3 charges on my account that forced it negative for a combined total of $37.99 overcharge on my account that was remedied an hour after the 9pm cutoff via Quickpay from another account which transferred instantly. INSANITY. CHASE IS JUST PURE EVIL.

I am done with this company, it really sucks that we can't do anything about their malpractices. We have no voice when it comes to these big banking companies and it's infuriating! I've been charged $34 for being overdrawn less than a dollar for less than a day! You guys know what you're doing and laugh all the way to the damn bank... Oh wait a minute... Stay clear of Chase if you are looking for a new banking company, support your local banks or credit unions, I tend to put up with Chase because literally all of my bills and everything are connected so it would be a huge pain to change everything. I will be making the switch to my local bank soon, enough is enough.

Original review: March 12, 2018

I called Chase to see if I can move my payment from a Thursday to a Friday. Because I've closed my account, I normally don't deal directly with the credit department as they have a separate department for the payment schedules. Not realizing this, I called Chase's regular credit department. The woman I spoke with first told me she couldn't help me - she didn't bother to mention the other department, I later found that out from her manager. I asked her why I was able to move the payment in the past and she told me that there was no record of it ever being done for me and suggested if it were "true" I would have the exact date available to give her. I told her it was likely in the last few months and she said "You already requested a payment to be moved in the last few months? Then we definitely cant help you."

I pulled up my bank statement to try and find the month where the date was changed and she mockingly said "Oh right because you have those details right?" As I was looking she says, "Also, your account is closed. So we can't help you, what? Are you dealing with financial hardship?" This is a sensitive subject to be so careless with and Chase's employees should know better. I told her she was being very rude and she said "No, I just talk like this." I asked to speak with her manager and once he was on the phone her tone completely changed and she told him that I had a question about billing. I asked to speak to her manager to report her behavior and she knew that. The entire thing was DISGUSTING. The way these banks believe they can treat people is GROSS. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH CHASE. THEY ARE PIECES OF GARBAGE.

Original review: March 11, 2018

Apparently Chase will freeze your account when you use Zelle sending money to other bank institutions. Chase Bank froze/close my account for using Zelle to my other bank which I verified and they still froze it and close it. I withdrew all my money and put it at another bank. Bank of America is awesome and should be on top.

Chase expert review by Barbara Friedberg

Chase is the consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM), a major global financial services firm. Chase Bank’s reach spans almost half of America’s households.

• Services: Chase’s services span the banking sphere and include personal banking, small business lending, mortgages, credit cards, auto financing and investment advice.

• Highly ranked: According to their website, Chase has received numerous awards and recognition for their products and services.

• Digital banking: Chase is at the forefront of electronic banking including mobile, online, e-pay, account alerts and more.

• Financing options: With everything from student loans to home equity lines of credit, Chase Bank has the financing options for students, military, home buyers, business owners as well as typical consumers.

• Account rewards: Chase products may include special rewards and promotions. Chase offers a variety of checking and savings accounts for retail customers, including free, no-fee options and interest earning accounts.

• Best for: Chase Bank offers suitable banking products for all consumers.

Profile picture of Barbara Friedberg